时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t get why I’m not living in my own house. | 为什么我不能住在自己家里 |
[00:05] | We need therapy. | 我们需要婚姻咨询治疗 |
[00:06] | Therapy doesn’t sound like a good time to me. | 婚姻咨询治疗感觉就很浪费时间 |
[00:08] | I’m gonna keep on seeing her, | 我会持续执行她的疗程 |
[00:09] | even if I have to do it alone. | 即使孤军奋战也在所不惜 |
[00:11] | These are some tips on how to talk to loved ones. | 这册子有教怎么向亲人坦白 |
[00:13] | A lot of people find it very difficult. | 很多人都不敢告知亲人病情 |
[00:14] | You’re not going to soccer camp this summer. | 这个暑假你不准去足球夏令营 |
[00:16] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[00:17] | You’re gonna be real popular this summer. | 你这个夏天会很受”喜爱”的 |
[00:19] | I have no idea who I’m gonna be this summer. | 我都不知道这个夏天我会变成什么样 |
[01:18] | Crap. | 该死 |
[01:46] | Well, hello. | 你好呀 |
[01:49] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不要跟你讲话 |
[01:52] | I need my socks | 我来拿袜子 |
[01:54] | and my razor. | 还有刮胡刀 |
[01:57] | If I’m gonna be forced to live with my sister | 如果就因为我老婆突然间想独处 |
[01:59] | instead of in my own house | 所以我被踢出自己家门 |
[02:00] | because my wife suddenly wants to be alone, | 甚至被迫住到自己姐姐家去 |
[02:02] | then the least I can have is my socks. | 那至少 你得让我把袜子拿走 |
[02:09] | Angela says you’re holding me emotionally hostage. | 安吉拉说 在感情上我受制于你 |
[02:12] | Who’s Angela? | 安吉拉是谁 |
[02:13] | My shrink. | 我的心理医生 |
[02:14] | Used to be our shrink, remember? | 原本是咱俩的心理医生 记得吗 |
[02:17] | Oh, why would you? | 你怎么会记得呢 |
[02:18] | You were only there for five minutes. | 你只在那待了五分钟 |
[02:20] | Well, tell Angela she’s kind of a bitch. | 跟安吉拉说 她就是个婊子 |
[02:22] | That makes two of you. | 你俩彼此彼此 |
[02:27] | Hey. I bought that. | 那个是我买的 |
[02:29] | For me, for my birthday… | 你买给我的 是我的生日礼物 |
[02:32] | When you gave a shit about us. | 那时候你还稀罕我 |
[02:34] | Call me when you give a shit again. | 等你重燃旧爱时 打电话给我 |
[02:51] | Thomas? | 汤玛斯 |
[02:54] | Come on, Tom. | 来吧 汤姆 |
[02:55] | Come on, here we go. | 来 走 |
[02:56] | Here we go. | 继续走 |
[02:58] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[02:59] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[03:01] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[03:03] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[03:06] | You should watch your dog. | 看好你的狗 |
[03:07] | He was on my porch. | 它刚才跑去我家了 |
[03:08] | You should watch your husband. | 看好你的丈夫 |
[03:09] | Evel Knievel there almost took out my mailbox. | 这家伙一路狂飙 差点撞倒了我的信箱 |
[03:12] | What’s going on over there? | 你们两口子咋了 |
[03:13] | He’s losing his marbles? | 他是气昏头了吗 |
[03:15] | Like I said, watch your dog. | 我说了 管好自家的狗就好 |
[03:21] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[03:23] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[03:25] | Hey, Adam, Adam. | 亚当 亚当 |
[03:27] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[03:28] | Is, uh, dad moving back in? | 老爸要搬回来了吗 |
[03:30] | No. No, he’s not, not… not right now. | 不 没有 现在还没有 |
[03:32] | Yeah, well, then I’m going to Brent’s. | 那我要去布伦特家了 |
[03:33] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[03:35] | I know you hate my guts right now. | 我知道你现在恨我恨得要死 |
[03:37] | I get it. | 我能感觉到 |
[03:38] | But since you’re stuck with me, | 但既然你也摆脱不了我 |
[03:40] | we might as well make the best of it. Look. | 何不跟我好好过呢 看 |
[03:42] | Look-it! | 看呀 |
[03:44] | Look! Do you remember this? | 看 你还记得这个吗 |
[03:47] | Do you remember how we rode it | 你还记得那年夏天 |
[03:48] | for soft serve every day that one summer? | 我们每天都骑着它去买甜筒吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I was, like, ten. | 记得 我那会儿才十岁 |
[03:51] | Why don’t we take it out for another spin, hmm? | 我们再骑它出去转一圈 怎么样 |
[03:55] | Take it out on the road, really open her up, chillax? | 在路上猛骑几圈 好好爽一下 |
[03:58] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[04:00] | No way. | 不要 |
[04:01] | I can’t ride it myself. | 我自己一个人骑不了 |
[04:02] | Well, then you shouldn’t have kicked dad out of the house, | 那你就不应该把老爸踢出家门 |
[04:04] | ’cause you’re high if you think I’m riding that with you. | 你休想让我跟你骑那个弱智车子 |
[04:06] | – I’d rather die. – Don’t say that. | -我宁可去死 -不许这么说 |
[04:09] | Yeah, well, you shouldn’t say “chillax.” | 你也不应该说”好好爽一下” |
[04:10] | It’s gay. | 太基了 |
[04:12] | Don’t use “gay” like that. | 不许这么说”基”这个词 |
[04:49] | You shouldn’t sit out in the sun like that. | 你不应该这样坐在太阳底下 |
[04:51] | All right, while I give kudos for the green transport, | 好吧 就算我支持绿色交通工具 |
[04:53] | you shouldn’t ride that alone. | 你也不该一个人骑辆双人单车 |
[04:55] | It’s kind of pathetic. | 看起来好凄凉 |
[04:56] | How about you take a bike ride with me for soft serve? | 你跟我一起骑车去买甜筒 怎么样 |
[04:59] | Huh. Me and my middle-aged sister | 我跟我人到中年的姐姐一起骑着 |
[05:01] | riding a tandem bike for all the world to see. | 双人单车 满大街跑让世人嘲笑 |
[05:03] | I don’t know what could be more embarrassing. | 还有比这更丢人的事吗 |
[05:05] | Oh! I do know. | 我知道了 |
[05:06] | Could we sport matching Tyrolean hats while we do it? | 我们可以戴着情侣登山帽去骑车吗 |
[05:09] | You wear baggies for shoes, Sean. | 你还把塑料袋当鞋穿呢 肖恩 |
[05:12] | You are so not allowed to say I’m embarrassing. | 你最没资格说我丢人 |
[05:15] | Oh, bike with your offspring. | 跟你儿子骑去 |
[05:17] | I can’t. | 他不肯 |
[05:18] | He hates me. | 他可恨我呢 |
[05:19] | And this is surprising to you? | 你还觉得费解吗 |
[05:21] | I am perfectly likeable. | 我很招人喜欢的 |
[05:23] | Come on, Cathy, wake up and smell your $10 latte. | 拜托 凯西 清醒一下吧 |
[05:26] | A barrel of laughs you are not. | 你才不招人喜欢呢 |
[05:28] | You’re a closed system, | 你就是个关闭的系统 |
[05:30] | shut down! | 歇菜了 |
[05:32] | That’s why you were so constipated as a kid. | 所以你从小就便秘 |
[05:34] | You’re an asshole. | 你就是个混球[也指肛门] |
[05:35] | I’m surprised you know what one looks like, | 你居然还知道肛门长什么样 |
[05:36] | since you didn’t take a shit through most of high school. | 你不是整个高中三年都没怎么拉过屎吗 |
[05:38] | For your information, people like me, | 告诉你吧 大家可喜欢我了 |
[05:41] | and I have plenty of friends. | 我的朋友数都数不清 |
[05:42] | Oh, yeah? Is that why you’re, uh, trying | 是吗 所以你才来 |
[05:44] | to get me to go “doublies” with you? | 叫我去跟你骑双人单车吗 |
[05:45] | Oh! You are disinvited for soft serve! | 你没甜筒吃了 |
[05:51] | Enjoy your swirly chemicals! | 好好享用你的化学原料筒 |
[06:38] | That was good! | 说得好 |
[06:39] | That was great. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m interrupting. | 对不起 打断你们了 |
[06:44] | No, no, please. I’m Sheila. | 没有 没有 请进 我叫希拉 |
[06:47] | Cathy. | 我叫凯西 |
[06:48] | – Welcome, Cathy. – How you doing? | -欢迎你 凯西 -你好吗 |
[06:50] | We’re glad you’re joining us. | 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[06:51] | Why don’t you tell us a little about you? | 给我们介绍一下你的情况好吗 |
[06:54] | Well, I’m Cathy, uh, Jamison. | 我叫凯西·贾米森 |
[06:57] | I’m 42. | 我四十二岁 |
[06:59] | I…I have a husband and a child, | 我有丈夫 还有一个孩子 |
[07:02] | neither of whom are speaking to me. | 不过他俩现在都不理我了 |
[07:06] | So there you go. | 介绍完毕 |
[07:11] | Cathy, do you have cancer? | 凯西 你得癌症了吗 |
[07:14] | Wow, really buried the lead there. | 我还真是忘了提呢 |
[07:16] | Yes. Yes, I do… | 是的 我得了癌症 |
[07:19] | uh, melanoma, stage four. | 我患有黑素瘤 第四期了 |
[07:25] | Well, since you came alone, | 既然你是一个人来的 |
[07:28] | why don’t you partner with Leon there? | 何不跟利昂搭档呢 |
[07:31] | Just pull up a chair. | 拿把椅子过来坐吧 |
[07:36] | Sorry. | 打扰了 |
[07:41] | Leukemia, stage two. | 白血病 二期 |
[07:44] | Well, good for you for coming, Cathy. | 你能加入我们是件好事 凯西 |
[07:47] | As we say, cancer is a gift. | 我们说 癌症是上天赐给我们的礼物 |
[07:49] | It allows you to speak up in your life and say, | 它能让你在面对生活的时候 勇敢地说 |
[07:51] | “Hey, life, this is what I want.” | “这才是我要的生活” |
[07:54] | But before you speak up, | 但是在你说话之前 |
[07:55] | you have to find your voice, right, Mitchell? | 你要先找到自己的声音 对吧 米切尔 |
[07:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:58] | So let’s do a mirroring exercise. | 那么咱们先来做一个小组练习 |
[08:01] | I want you to listen to your partner | 大家来倾听一下你们搭档的心声 |
[08:04] | and tell them what you think | 然后告诉他们 |
[08:05] | they’re feeling. | 你认为他们到底是何感受 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | I’ll go. | 我先说 |
[08:16] | This morning I was thinking how great it was | 今天早上当卡尔端着卡布奇诺咖啡送到 |
[08:18] | when Carl brought me my cappuccino in bed, | 我的床前时 我在想生活真是太美好了 |
[08:20] | how lucky I am to have him, | 有他陪在身边 我真是三生有幸 |
[08:22] | and how kind he has been to me since I got sick. | 自从我生病以来 他一直都对我很好 |
[08:24] | And it’s just really opened us up as a couple. | 癌症使我们变得更亲近了 |
[08:29] | You’re… you’re supposed to mirror me. | 你要总结我的感受 |
[08:33] | Shit, sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[08:35] | Uh, well, o-okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | You… you seem happy? | 你好像 好像很开心 |
[08:41] | Yes, I am! | 没错 |
[08:43] | I’m… I’m happy. Cancer’s made me happy. | 我 我是很开心 癌症把我变开心 |
[08:46] | That’s ironic. | 这很讽刺 |
[08:48] | Okay, now you go. | 好了 该你了 |
[08:51] | I-I don’t really know what to say. | 我 我真的不知道该说什么 |
[08:54] | You seem anxious. | 你看上去很焦虑 |
[08:59] | The truth is I… | 事实上 我 |
[09:02] | I haven’t told anyone that I’m sick, | 我还没告诉任何人我得了癌症 |
[09:05] | I mean, besides this roomful of strangers. | 除了这屋子陌生人以外 |
[09:08] | So I think that’s why I’m here, | 所以我想 这才是我来这里的原因 |
[09:09] | just to try and… | 只是想试试 |
[09:12] | Just to try it out. | 只是想试试看 |
[09:15] | I don’t think anyone I know could handle it. | 我觉得我认识的人肯定无法承受这件事 |
[09:19] | You s… | 你 |
[09:21] | you seem really sad. | 你看起来很难过 |
[09:22] | Actually, Leon, you seem sad. | 实际上 利昂 你看起来也很难过 |
[09:24] | Yes. Thank you for validating that. | 没错 谢谢你指出这点 |
[09:28] | I am sad for you. | 我为你感到难过 |
[09:30] | You shouldn’t go through this alone. | 你不应该独自一人面对病魔 |
[09:33] | Everyone needs a friend. | 每个人都需要朋友 |
[09:35] | Just buck up, Leon. | 振作点 利昂 |
[09:37] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[09:39] | No, I’m happy, | 不止没事 我还很开心呢 |
[09:40] | just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[09:43] | Uh, you know, I’m gonna… | 我得 |
[09:45] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[09:50] | What… | 搞什么 |
[09:53] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[09:55] | Scrambled eggs! | 我做了炒鸡蛋 |
[10:06] | This is for you, friend. | 这是给你的 朋友 |
[10:07] | Nutrition is very important to your fight. | 人是铁饭是钢 营养充沛斗志强 |
[10:10] | How did you people find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[10:12] | Well, it wasn’t easy, I’ll tell you that. | 你可是让我们一通好找啊 |
[10:13] | There are, like, three Cathy Jamisons in the phone book. | 电话黄页里 一共有三个凯西·贾米森 |
[10:16] | I have plenty of food, but thank you very much. | 我家有的是吃的 不过还是谢谢你们 |
[10:19] | You don’t have a choice in the matter. | 这事可由不得你 |
[10:20] | We are gonna care about you, | 我们会来关心你 |
[10:21] | even if you don’t care about yourself. | 就算你自己不以为意 |
[10:23] | We’re Team Cathy. | 我们是关怀凯西小队 |
[10:25] | I don’t need a team. | 我不需要关怀小队 |
[10:27] | I have plenty of people, my own people. | 我身边有的是关心我的亲人 |
[10:29] | Sorry. You’re stuck with us. | 抱歉 我们黏上你了 |
[10:33] | Have a positive and light-filled day. | 祝你今天阳光灿烂 积极向上 |
[10:36] | 350 for an hour… | 350度烘烤一小时 即可食用 |
[10:42] | I made breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[10:45] | Um, not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[10:55] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[10:57] | Sean… | 肖恩 |
[11:00] | I want you to come for dinner tomorrow. | 你明晚来吃晚餐吧 |
[11:01] | I have a big casserole that is most likely organic | 我家有一大锅炖菜 应该是有机的 |
[11:04] | and not tasty. | 而且不是很好吃 |
[11:05] | You’re lousy with the invites these days. | 你这邀请可真没劲 |
[11:07] | What gives? | 什么情况 |
[11:08] | Last time I was at your house was Christmas, | 我上次去你家还是圣诞节的时候呢 |
[11:10] | And even then, Paulie made me sit at the fucking kiddie table. | 就连那时 保小罗都让我坐该死的小桌 |
[11:13] | Paul won’t be there. | 保罗不来 |
[11:14] | Things are gonna change, Sean. | 现在不一样了 肖恩 |
[11:17] | You’re my people, | 你是我的至亲 |
[11:18] | And I want my people to eat bad casserole with me. | 亲人就要和我一起消灭难吃的炖菜 |
[11:22] | Hey, sexy. | 帅哥 |
[11:26] | Sexy? | 帅哥 |
[11:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:35] | Hi! | 你好 |
[11:37] | I’m Cathy. | 我是凯西 |
[11:39] | – I’m Daphne. – Daphne’s my lady. | -我是达芙妮 -达芙妮是我女人 |
[11:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:42] | You don’t bathe, and yet you have a lady? | 你连澡都不洗 还有女的要你 |
[11:44] | Oh, it allows me to, uh, stew in my own maleness. | 这样让我更有男人味 |
[11:47] | It’s like catnip to women. | 女人可喜欢了 |
[11:49] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不是打断你们了 |
[11:51] | – Oh, Jesus, no. – Oh, God, no. | -老天 没有 -当然没有 |
[11:54] | I’m Sean’s sister. | 我是肖恩的姐姐 |
[11:56] | Sean never said he had a sister. | 肖恩从来没提过有姐姐 |
[11:58] | What, you… you lied about me? | 什么 你居然把我隐瞒不报 |
[12:01] | I’m your people. | 我是你的亲人 |
[12:02] | I brought you lunch… | 给你带来了午餐 |
[12:03] | Day-old sushi, they were gonna toss it. | 隔夜的寿司 他们正打算倒掉呢 |
[12:05] | Daphne works at Whole Foods. | 达芙妮在全食超市工作 |
[12:07] | She also reads auras. | 她还能解读人体气场光环 |
[12:10] | Sean’s coming to my house for dinner tomorrow night. | 肖恩明晚来我家吃晚餐 |
[12:12] | You should come too, Daphne. | 你也一起来吧 达芙妮 |
[12:14] | I would love to get to know | 我可乐意去认识 |
[12:16] | any girl who would date my homeless brother. | 敢跟我流浪汉弟弟约会的女孩了 |
[12:18] | Awesome. | 妙极 |
[12:22] | I don’t eat anything with eyes. | 我不吃有眼睛的东西 |
[12:25] | Awesome. | 妙极 |
[12:40] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[12:43] | Come on, Thomas. Come on. | 来吧 汤玛斯 过来 |
[12:47] | Are you taking the vase now? | 怎么 连花瓶也顺走吗 |
[12:49] | No. | 不是 |
[12:50] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[12:54] | I don’t know which end is up, Cathy. | 我不知道怎么会变成现在这样 凯西 |
[12:55] | You won’t tell me how you feel, | 你不愿对我敞开心扉 |
[12:57] | and Angela tells me how I should feel. | 安吉拉对我指手画脚 |
[12:59] | But all I feel is like | 可我现在只觉得 |
[13:00] | a flip-floppin’ mess of a man. | 自己的世界一片混乱 |
[13:04] | I miss you next to me. | 我想念你睡在我身边的日子 |
[13:06] | I haven’t slept all night because of my apnea. | 因为我的呼吸暂停症我睡不了安稳觉 |
[13:09] | And you know I stop breathing | 你也知道我每晚 |
[13:10] | 10 or 12 times a night, | 都会断气十来次 |
[13:12] | and if someone’s not there to flip me over, | 要是身边没人帮我翻身 |
[13:14] | I could die. | 可能就一命呜呼了 |
[13:15] | And my sister’s useless. | 我姐根本不靠谱 |
[13:17] | She goes out line dancing and drinking | 每晚出去跟别的离婚人士 |
[13:20] | every night with other divorcees, | 跳舞寻欢 饮酒作乐 |
[13:22] | And I really need you! | 我真的需要你 |
[13:24] | So you don’t die in your sleep. | 以防你梦中断气 |
[13:26] | We get each other. | 我们如此默契 |
[13:29] | We know all the ins and outs. We have each other’s backs. | 我们对彼此知根知底 而且相互扶持 |
[13:31] | You roll me over, I bring in the groceries. | 你帮我翻身 我帮你收东西 |
[13:35] | you left those on the porch, | 这些被你落在门廊里了 |
[13:38] | which, by the way, could be a sign | 顺便说一句 这有可能就是 |
[13:39] | of early Alzheimer’s. | 早期痴呆症前兆 |
[13:40] | See? We do need each other. | 看见没 咱俩谁都离不开谁 |
[13:42] | 愿食物治愈你 关怀凯西小队 | |
[13:42] | And you’re welcome. | 咱就别客气了 |
[13:49] | I can’t talk about this right now. | 我现在没空聊 |
[13:51] | I-I need to return Marlene’s dog. | 我得把玛琳的狗送回去 |
[13:54] | I’m gonna win you back, Cathy. | 我会把你追回来的 凯西 |
[13:57] | I wish you wouldn’t right now. | 希望你别立即实践 |
[14:02] | Marlene? | 玛琳 |
[14:07] | Do you ever knock? | 你就不会敲门吗 |
[14:08] | No. Neither does your dog. | 不会 你的狗也是 |
[14:10] | He was in my bed this morning. | 它今天早晨在我床上 |
[14:12] | He’s clearly lonely. | 显然是寂寞了 |
[14:14] | – He was in your bed? – Yes. | -它在你床上 -对 |
[14:15] | He was licking me all over. | 把我舔了个遍 |
[14:16] | So how about you pay him some attention | 所以请你 把自己的狗看好 |
[14:18] | and get a good fence? | 把篱笆装好 |
[14:20] | Sorry if it put you out. | 抱歉扰到你 |
[14:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | And you may want to wash wherever he licked. | 还有 它舔过的地方你可得洗洗 |
[14:26] | Thomas likes to eat his own poop. | 汤玛斯喜欢吃自己的便便 |
[14:31] | I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 我不行 |
[14:32] | You’re almost there. | 就快了 |
[14:33] | All right, all right, my cooch is getting sore. | 好了 好了 我屁股疼死了 |
[14:36] | Just don’t think about that. | 别想那些 |
[14:38] | Think about how great you’re gonna feel | 想想你如果能瘦到裙子降一个尺码 |
[14:41] | when you go down a dress size. | 感觉得有多爽 |
[14:43] | Who the fuck wears dresses? | 谁他妈要穿裙子啊 |
[14:50] | I want you to come to my place for dinner tonight. | 明晚来我家吃晚餐吧 |
[14:54] | Why? | 为啥 |
[14:57] | Because I like you, Andrea. | 因为我喜欢你 安德莉亚 |
[15:00] | Let me check my book. | 我查一下档期 |
[15:01] | Mm, no, thank you. | 没空 不过谢了 |
[15:03] | You don’t have to be mean about it. | 没必要这么刻薄 |
[15:06] | This better not be like one of those Blind Side fantasies | 你别是想学《弱点》那套路 |
[15:09] | where the uptight white bitch tries to save a black kid. | 搞什么老派白女人拯救黑孩子的屁事 |
[15:11] | I’m not trying to save you, Andrea. | 我不想拯救你 安德莉亚 |
[15:13] | I just don’t want you to drop dead before you graduate. | 只是不想让你 未能毕业身先死 |
[15:16] | Way to dream small, Mrs. Jamison. | 这目标挺好 贾米森老师 |
[15:21] | Holy middle Americana. | 万恶的中产阶级 |
[15:23] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:25] | What are those, tiny hot dogs? | 那是啥 小热狗吗 |
[15:27] | You white folks eat some crazy-ass food. | 你们白人净吃些稀奇古怪的东西 |
[15:29] | It’s pigs in a blanket. | 这是猪肉卷 |
[15:31] | You can have one… | 你可以尝一个 |
[15:33] | Just don’t have three. | 别想多吃 |
[15:34] | You know how they make the, uh, “pig” part, Andrea? | 你知道这猪肉是怎么来的吗 安德莉亚 |
[15:37] | They take all the leftover pieces | 所有的下脚料都来自 |
[15:39] | of fat and mucus from their bloody slaughterhouses | 血腥残忍的屠宰场 什么脂肪啊黏液啊 |
[15:42] | and add some pig shit and sometimes some cow skin… | 再混上些猪屎 有时候还掺点牛皮 |
[15:45] | ground-up bone, | 碎骨头渣 |
[15:46] | And then they wrap the whole thing | 然后全部混在一起 |
[15:47] | in a parasite-laden intestine. | 塞进满是寄生虫的肠子里 |
[15:50] | Oh, my God, I love it when we finish each other’s sentences. | 老天 咱们一人一句的感觉太美好了 |
[15:53] | Too bad it’s a sentence nobody wants to hear. | 可惜说出来的都是没人爱听的 |
[16:04] | This is weird. | 感觉很诡异 |
[16:06] | Can I go home now? | 我能走了吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah, can I? | 没错 我能走吗 |
[16:10] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当呢 |
[16:11] | He refuses to come out of his room. | 在自己房间誓死不出来 |
[16:13] | And you know what? I’ve given up. | 你猜怎么着 我也懒得费劲了 |
[16:15] | He can do whatever he wants. | 他爱干嘛干嘛 |
[16:21] | Mom, leave me alone! | 妈 别烦我 |
[16:29] | Your mother made a goddamn meal for you, | 你老妈给你做了顿丰盛大餐 |
[16:31] | and it might be shitty and made with intestines, | 虽然是包在肠子里的恶心玩意儿 |
[16:34] | but she did it, | 但起码她用心做了 |
[16:34] | and now she’s catching all the shit for it, | 她还费半天劲把大家都请过来了 |
[16:36] | so you get your skinny ass downstairs, | 所以你个死瘦猴精 赶紧给我下楼 |
[16:38] | because everybody else is old and freaking me the fuck out! | 楼下那帮老人家吓得我魂都要飞了 |
[16:41] | Now! | 快点 |
[16:44] | You have to concentrate really hard. | 你必须百分百专心 |
[16:47] | And you almost, like, stop looking at someone to see it. | 就像是 你得透过现象看本质 |
[16:51] | Sounds like bullshit to me. | 我看纯属扯淡 |
[16:53] | Careful, Andrea. | 说话注意 安德莉亚 |
[16:54] | With that attitude, | 冲你这态度 |
[16:55] | your aura might be all gray and yucky. | 你的光环肯定晦暗无神 |
[16:57] | Actually, yours is pink, | 其实 你的是粉红色 |
[16:59] | Kind of sparkly. | 亮闪闪的 |
[17:02] | – No shit. – Mm-hmm. | -逗我呢 -真的 |
[17:04] | I’ve got a girlie aura. | 我的光环很有女人味哦 |
[17:05] | Yeah, well, keep your girlie aura | 好 请把你女人味十足的光环 |
[17:07] | out of my potatoes, please. | 挪开点 别碰着我的土豆 |
[17:08] | – You’re funny. – Gross. | -幽默 -恶心 |
[17:10] | Sick people sometimes look gray | 病人的光环一般是晦暗的 |
[17:12] | or cloudy white. | 或是云朵般的白色 |
[17:14] | Anybody want any more, uh, casserole? | 还有人要来点炖菜吗 |
[17:16] | – Pass. – Oh, no. | -不用了 -不用 |
[17:18] | – No, put… put that back. – Still working on this. | -不要 放回去吧 -我这还有呢 |
[17:21] | – Sean! – What? | -肖恩 -怎么了 |
[17:22] | What? Jesus! | 怎么了 老天 |
[17:23] | You did the chair thing. | 你又想在椅子上捣鬼 |
[17:25] | I hate it when you do the chair thing. | 我最讨厌你玩这种椅子恶作剧 |
[17:27] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about! Jeez! | 你胡说八道什么呢 老天 |
[17:31] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[17:32] | It’s just too easy. | 真好骗 |
[17:33] | Stop it! Stop fighting! | 住手 别打了 |
[17:36] | Fighting really upsets me. | 看人打架我就难受 |
[17:38] | Then it’s a good thing | 那算你走运 |
[17:39] | you didn’t grow up with Sean as a brother. | 没有摊上肖恩这么个好弟弟 |
[17:40] | And you wonder why I left you off my family tree. | 这下明白我为啥要把你隐瞒不报了吧 |
[17:44] | You, I would keep. | 你小子我还是要的 |
[17:46] | Mm! Cool! | 酷毙了 |
[17:48] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 抱歉 |
[17:49] | Come here. You are so damn cute. | 过来 你真是无敌小可爱 |
[17:52] | – Give me a kiss. – All right, | -来香一个 -好吧 |
[17:54] | that is grosser than this. | 那比这菜还恶心 |
[17:57] | Please have some. | 来点呗 |
[17:58] | No, I won’t have some. | 不要 我不吃 |
[17:59] | – Doesn’t that look delicious? – You can have some. | -看着多美味 -你来点吧 |
[17:59] | It’s purple. Who doesn’t want to eat purple? | 紫色的哦 谁不爱吃紫色的菜 |
[18:02] | You don’t. | 你就不吃 |
[18:29] | I had a really nice time, Cathy. | 我过得很愉快 凯西 |
[18:38] | I’d like you to have this. | 我希望你把这个留在身边 |
[18:39] | It’s for healing… | 它有助于和解 |
[18:42] | For you and Sean and your broken relationship. | 你和肖恩的亲情 以及你破碎的婚姻 |
[18:45] | Good night, John boy. | 晚安 宝贝儿 |
[18:48] | Come on, we got a big walk ahead of us. | 快点儿吧 咱们还有好长一段路要走呢 |
[18:50] | It’s just too nice of an evening to drive. | 今晚实在过得太开心了 不该开车 |
[18:53] | Hey, why don’t you take the bike? | 你们不如骑自行车走吧 |
[18:55] | It… it works better with two people. | 两个人一起骑 会更好吧 |
[18:58] | Really? | 你说真的吗 |
[18:59] | What, did you fuck with the brakes? | 你该不会是对刹车做了什么手脚吧 |
[19:00] | Just take the bike, Sean. | 快把车骑走 肖恩 |
[19:21] | You have a dog? | 你还养了只狗吗 |
[19:24] | No. I have a stalker. | 不是我的 这狗是个跟踪狂 |
[19:28] | Hey, I’ll pay you ten bucks | 如果你能带它去街角遛遛弯 |
[19:30] | if you walk him around the block. | 我就给你十块钱 |
[19:32] | Take Adam with you too, | 顺便把亚当也捎上吧 |
[19:33] | but I’m not paying extra for that. | 但他我可不付费 |
[19:36] | Maybe she’s going through the change. | 或许她正处在个人情绪的变动期 |
[19:38] | When that happened to my grandma, | 想当初我奶奶这样的时候 |
[19:40] | she started acting real strange… | 她的行为变得诡异莫测 |
[19:42] | crying in church all the time. | 整天都坐在教堂里哭 |
[19:44] | I just want my life to be normal. | 我只是想让自己的生活回归正常 |
[19:45] | Yeah, and I want to meet Usher. | 是啊 我还想见到亚瑟小子呢 |
[19:47] | You think that’s gonna happen? | 可是你觉得这有可能吗 |
[19:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在做什么 |
[19:55] | That colored girl is trying to steal my Thomas! | 你这个黑丫头 居然想偷走我的汤玛斯 |
[19:57] | What did you call me, old lady? | 你刚才叫我什么来着 老女人 |
[19:59] | I’m not scared of you. I got a rifle. | 我有步枪 不怕你 |
[20:01] | To shoot colored people with? | 你的步枪专射有色人种吗 |
[20:02] | I’d shoot anybody who won’t get off my lawn, | 谁赖在我地盘上死活不走 我就射谁 |
[20:05] | so back the hell up. | 所以快给老娘滚出去 |
[20:09] | Pop off, bitch. | 放马过来吧 贱人 |
[20:15] | Holy shit! | 老天 |
[20:21] | Andrea, stop it! | 安德莉亚 快住手 |
[20:23] | Marlene, are you okay? | 玛琳 你还好吗 |
[20:25] | Do you know this colored girl? | 你认识这个黑丫头吗 |
[20:26] | – Fuck you. – Okay, all right, Andrea, | -靠 -别吵了 安德莉亚 |
[20:28] | back to the house. | 快回家去 |
[20:29] | Adam, back to the house! | 亚当 你也给我回去 |
[20:35] | I am so sorry, Marlene. | 非常对不起 玛琳 |
[20:42] | I told you to watch your dog. | 我告诉过你了 看好你的狗 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:51] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[20:54] | Cathy! Hi. | 凯西 你好啊 |
[20:56] | Did you get the groceries? | 你收到我们送的东西了吗 |
[20:58] | I did, thank you. | 收到了 谢谢 |
[20:59] | Again, unnecessary. | 再说一次 真的不需要 |
[21:01] | Team Cathy missed you at group. | 关怀凯西小队很想你哦 |
[21:03] | We did. | 没错 |
[21:04] | You know, I… | 我想说 我 |
[21:06] | I’m not sure groups are really for me. | 我太确定这种团队互助是否适合我 |
[21:08] | I think I’m more the suffering | 我想我是那种更喜欢 |
[21:09] | in silence kind of gal. | 独自面对困难的人 |
[21:12] | Are you smoking? | 你要抽烟吗 |
[21:14] | Cathy. | 凯西 |
[21:17] | Look… | 听着 |
[21:19] | I’m dying, people. | 朋友们 我就快死了 |
[21:21] | I mean, you got to let me have my simple pleasures. | 照我说 就该让我简单地享受快乐 |
[21:23] | You’re not dying. You’re killing yourself. | 夺走你生命的不是病魔 而是你自己 |
[21:25] | Potato, potahto. | 根本就没什么区别 |
[21:27] | You can’t just give in. | 你不能就这么放弃的 |
[21:28] | Yeah, when life give you lemons, | 人生难免有磕绊 |
[21:30] | squeeze out a smile. | 笑脸相迎心放宽 |
[21:33] | Are you kidding me here? | 你们这是在玩我吧 |
[21:36] | I don’t know you people. | 我根本不了解你们 |
[21:38] | I didn’t ask for you to take me on as your pet project, | 我又没哭着喊着要加入你们小团队 |
[21:41] | and I sure as hell don’t need to be judged by you. | 我也不需要你们在这儿对我评头论足 |
[21:43] | And in case no one’s told you, | 也许没人告诉过你 |
[21:45] | cancer’s not a gift. | 癌症并不是上帝赐予的礼物 |
[21:47] | Cancer is not a passport to a better life. | 它也不是通往美好生活的通行证 |
[21:50] | Cancer is the reason I’m not gonna have my life! | 它是让我失去美好生活的罪魁祸首 |
[21:53] | I’m not gonna watch my son get married. | 我不能亲眼看见我儿子成家 |
[21:56] | I’m not gonna see my grandchildren. | 也不能见到我的孙子们 |
[21:58] | So excuse me for not squeezing out a smile. | 所以恕我难以做到笑脸相迎 |
[22:01] | You know, we… | 我们 |
[22:02] | we walk around with this grayness inside of us, | 前路亦坎坷 心中同悲凉 |
[22:04] | and you want to pretend that we’re bright and shiny | 而你们却还想假装生活美好阳光普照 |
[22:08] | and full of possibilities? | 还充满着无限可能 |
[22:09] | Well, count me out, | 你们自己慢慢折腾吧 |
[22:10] | because cancer sucks! | 癌症真他妈的坑死老娘了 |
[22:13] | Put that on your goddamn inspirational poster! | 就把这话放在你们那该死的打气海报上吧 |
[22:17] | Anger is not good for you, Cathy. | 气大伤身 凯西 |
[22:19] | Actually, Sheila, | 实际上 希拉 |
[22:22] | anger is excellent for me. | 我觉得生气的感觉真是太棒了 |
[22:24] | Sharing with people is vital. | 与人分享是必不可少的 |
[22:26] | We get sick alone. We heal together. | 我们独自承受病痛 为了痊愈十指紧扣 |
[22:30] | No. | 才不是 |
[22:31] | We get sick alone. | 我们独自忍受病痛 |
[22:33] | We live alone, and we die alone. | 独自生活 独自死去 |
[22:39] | But don’t you want someone in your corner | 但在大限将至之时 你难道不想 |
[22:41] | when that happens? | 有人在你身旁吗 |
[23:21] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[23:22] | Yes. This used to be my living room. | 是啊 这里原本是我家的客厅 |
[23:25] | Spring break, Fort Lauderdale, | 在劳德代尔堡的那个春假 |
[23:28] | your senior year. | 你大学毕业那年 |
[23:29] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天哪 |
[23:31] | Imagine the overwhelming scent of Coppertone… | 想象一下那扑面而来的防晒霜香味 |
[23:33] | you with a sunburn across your adorable cheeks, | 你那被晒得红彤彤的可爱小脸蛋 |
[23:36] | and me with some semblance of a two-pack. | 而我也有两块假想腹肌 |
[23:39] | Catherine Elizabeth Tolkie… | 凯瑟琳·伊丽莎白·特尔克 |
[23:42] | Ouch… | 哎哟 |
[23:45] | The moment I saw you at the Student Union | 当年我在学生活动中心看到你正在 |
[23:48] | putting up posters for the Spring Fling, | 张贴春季狂欢节的海报的那一刻起 |
[23:49] | I knew I loved you. | 我便知道自己爱上了你 |
[23:52] | I loved the way | 我深爱着 |
[23:53] | you put up your posters really neatly | 那个用订书机把海报订得 |
[23:55] | with your staple gun, | 整整齐齐的你 |
[23:56] | and I loved the way you laughed | 我也深爱着那个发现把海报贴反 |
[23:58] | when you realized they were upside down. | 而捧腹大笑的你 |
[24:00] | Keep in mind I’m 25 here. | 请自行脑补我现在25岁 |
[24:02] | I’ve got newer, hipper material, | 虽然我现在比以前更为时髦潇洒 |
[24:04] | but I’m trying to stay historically accurate. | 但是我依然忠实地进行历史场景重现 |
[24:05] | I loved that underneath that | 我爱那个 |
[24:06] | shell of a curmudgeon lay the heart of a girl | 表面上一副臭脾气 骨子里其实 |
[24:11] | who loved to dance and fling, | 喜欢跳舞和放纵玩乐的女孩 |
[24:14] | both of which you did quite well | 这两样你都表现得超棒 |
[24:16] | three times in one night, | 一晚上做了三次 |
[24:19] | if memory serves. | 要是我记得没错的话 |
[24:22] | You’re the Yin to my Yang, | 你是阴来我是阳 |
[24:24] | the ping to my pong, | 你是乒来我是乓 |
[24:26] | the normal to my crazy. | 我是”风”儿你是沙 |
[24:28] | Let’s be us forever, and infinitum. | 缠缠绵绵绕天涯 |
[24:31] | I want us to grow to be old, | 相依相偎此生共 |
[24:33] | incontinent idiots together. | 痴傻同看夕阳红 |
[24:37] | Marry me, Cathy. | 嫁给我吧 凯西 |
[24:40] | Paul, I… | 保罗 我 |
[24:40] | You said yes, by the way. | 当年 你可是回答的愿意 |
[24:42] | – I know I did. – So say yes again now. | -我知道 -那现在就再答应我一次吧 |
[24:45] | I’m not that normal girl anymore. | 我再也不是那个正常的女孩了 |
[24:47] | It’s okay. I lost my two-pack. | 没关系 你看我的腹肌还不是也没了 |
[24:49] | But you’re still kind of that guy… | 但你还是跟以前一样 |
[24:52] | the guy who dumps sand into my living room | 还是那个能把沙子堆满我家客厅的大男孩 |
[24:55] | and doesn’t wonder, you know, | 而且你根本从来不会去考虑 |
[24:56] | who’s gonna clean up the mess. | 最后是谁来收拾这片残局 |
[25:00] | Fine. I’ll clean up the sand. | 好吧 我来把这些沙子打扫干净 |
[25:02] | Jesus, Cathy, way to ruin the moment. | 天哪 凯西 你可真能扫兴 |
[25:05] | You know, you used to love the guy | 你过去爱的 |
[25:07] | who did silly shit like this. | 就是会做出这种蠢事的人 |
[25:08] | You married the guy who did silly shit like this! | 你还嫁给了做这种蠢事的家伙 |
[25:11] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[25:14] | Things have changed for me. | 对于我来说 一切都变了 |
[25:19] | I’ve changed, | 我已经改变了 |
[25:20] | and I don’t know if you can, | 我不知道你是否会为我而改变 |
[25:24] | and I don’t know if I have a right to ask you to. | 我也不知道我是否有权力要求你这么做 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry if my personality’s | 如果我的为人性格已经 |
[25:29] | become such a burden to you. | 成为你的负担 那对不起了 |
[25:30] | Oh, Paul, that’s not… | 保罗 我不是那个意思 |
[25:32] | You know, it’s ironic, | 这太讽刺了 |
[25:33] | because the girl that I married… | 因为我娶的那个姑娘 |
[25:34] | that kind, sweet, funny, smart girl, | 温柔甜美 幽默风趣 机智聪明 |
[25:38] | the girl who loved me… | 同时她也深爱着我 |
[25:40] | I kind of wish she’d stuck around. | 我多么希望她一直伴我左右 |
[26:04] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[26:05] | Oh, my God, Thomas. | 天哪 汤玛斯 |
[26:07] | Oh, Thomas. Marlene! | 汤玛斯 玛琳 |
[26:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:13] | It’s all right. | 你会没事的 |
[26:14] | Marlene! | 玛琳 |
[26:18] | – Marlene. – What the hell happened? | -玛琳 -到底怎么回事 |
[26:20] | I am so, so sorry. | 我非常非常非常抱歉 |
[26:22] | I didn’t see him. | 我刚才没看见它 |
[26:23] | He’s been showing up. | 它最近老是来找我 |
[26:24] | He’s been following me around. I… | 总是围着我团团转 我 |
[26:26] | What kind of cancer is it? | 得了哪种癌症 |
[26:29] | What? | 什么 |
[26:30] | Oh, no, he doesn’t have cancer. | 不 它没得癌症啊 |
[26:32] | He has a broken leg, | 它被撞伤了一条腿 |
[26:33] | which I’m paying for, I promise. | 我会付医药费的 我保证 |
[26:34] | No. | 不是 |
[26:36] | What kind of cancer do you have? | 我是问你到底得了哪种癌症 |
[26:40] | Dogs can smell it, you know. | 狗能闻得出来的 你知道吗 |
[26:41] | That’s why he won’t leave you alone. | 所以它不让你独自一人呆着 |
[26:44] | He followed my husband around | 在我丈夫弥留的最后几年里 |
[26:46] | the last year he was alive… | 它总是在身边一直跟着他 |
[26:47] | Colon cancer. | 结肠癌 |
[26:49] | That dog had his head halfway up Eddie’s ass for months. | 它半步不离地跟在艾迪屁股后面长达数月 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听了你的话我也感到遗憾 |
[27:00] | Cancer is a motherfucker. | 癌症就是个狗娘养的混蛋 |
[27:03] | Some people say it’s a gift. | 有人说它是上帝赐予的礼物 |
[27:05] | Tell that to my husband | 把这种狗屁话留到 |
[27:06] | when he was crapping through a tube. | 我丈夫用导管排便的时候说吧 |
[27:09] | You got a nice house. | 你的房子真不错 |
[27:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:15] | You know you can’t hate black people, right? | 你知道你不该恨黑人的 对吧 |
[27:17] | Oh, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[27:19] | I just need to get angry sometimes. | 我只是时不时的需要发泄下心中怒火 |
[27:23] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[27:27] | Thanks for listening, Marlene. | 谢谢你听我倾诉 玛琳 |
[27:29] | It doesn’t make us friends or anything. | 这可不表示我们能成为朋友什么的 |
[27:31] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |