时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – You’re just like your dad. – Does that mean you’re gonna | -你跟你老爸真像 -你是什么意思 |
[00:05] | kick me out of the house, then, too? | 你想把我也从家里踢出去吗 |
[00:07] | Call me when you give a shit again. | 等你重燃旧爱时 打电话给我 |
[00:08] | To tell you the truth, | 事实上 |
[00:09] | I haven’t told anyone about being sick. | 我还没告诉任何人我得了癌症 |
[00:11] | What kind of cancer do you have? | 你得了哪种癌症 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 很抱歉 我没明白您的意思 |
[01:07] | The money that I’ve been depositing every week | 我想把我在过去二十年内 |
[01:10] | for the last 20 years into my 401K, | 每周定存的养老金 |
[01:13] | I would like to have it. | 全部都取出来 |
[01:15] | By cashing out your account before retirement, | 如果在退休前支取那笔钱 |
[01:18] | you’ll be forfeiting nearly half your money. | 您将会损失将近一半的钱 |
[01:20] | It’s just not recommended. | 我不建议您那么做 |
[01:21] | – And what is retirement age? – 65. | -那退休年龄是几岁 -六十五岁 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I’m gonna need that money. | 我现在就需要那笔钱 |
[01:28] | I was watching Suze Orman this morning. | 今早 我一直在看苏兹·奥尔曼的节目 |
[01:30] | She was preaching that same old tired mantra, | 她又在那儿老调重提 |
[01:32] | save for a rainy day. | 说要未雨绸缪 |
[01:34] | And I realized it could rain any day, | 然后 我意识到每天都可能会”下雨” |
[01:35] | so I decided to come down here, | 所以 我就决定过来 |
[01:38] | get my money, and just spend it. | 取走我的钱 然后尽情的花 |
[01:41] | Just spend it? On what? | 尽情的花吗 要买什么 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:47] | Also, a little none of your business. | 再说 这也不关你的事 |
[01:50] | You’re sure this is what you want? | 您确定要这么做吗 |
[01:52] | Oh, no, there’s very little I’m sure of anymore. | 不 我已经没什么可确定的了 |
[01:55] | So what do you say? | 好了 你怎么说 |
[01:57] | Shall we do this? | 我们能办手续了吗 |
[02:11] | Okay, we’ll start the paperwork | 好了 请先把这份文件签了 |
[02:14] | and have the money in your account within the hour. | 钱在一小时内就能转入您的账户 |
[02:16] | Oh, great, Alan, thank you. | 太棒了 艾伦 谢谢你 |
[02:22] | There’s something wrong with you. | 您好像有些不太对劲 |
[02:24] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[02:26] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 所以我才会这么做 |
[02:37] | Hey, sweetie, you ready to go? | 亲爱的 能走了吗 |
[02:38] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[02:39] | How was the job interview? | 面试怎么样 |
[02:41] | I decided not to go today. | 我决定今天不去了 |
[02:44] | Adam, it’s… it’s called a summer job | 亚当 之所以称之为暑期兼职 |
[02:45] | because it’s summer. | 是因为现在是暑假 |
[02:46] | I don’t want to hand out yogurt samples in the mall | 我才不想为了那点可怜的工资 |
[02:48] | – for minimum wage. – Oh, you’re right. | -而去商场做酸奶促销员 -你说的没错 |
[02:50] | You really should be focusing on middle management. | 你真该去找中层管理人员的职位 |
[02:54] | Where’d you get that? | 这个是从哪来的 |
[02:55] | Dad got it for me. | 爸爸给我买的 |
[02:57] | Ball! Ball! Ball! | 球 球 球 |
[02:59] | – Duck, duck, duck! – Get it out! | -闪开 闪开 -传出来 |
[03:01] | What is your Dad doing? | 你爸在干嘛呢 |
[03:04] | Uh, playing rugby. | 在玩英式橄榄 |
[03:05] | And, no, he does not know he looks ridiculous. | 完全没意识到自己有多滑稽 |
[03:07] | All right, you are not gonna sit around | 好了 你不能整天都无所事事 |
[03:08] | and play video games all summer. | 玩一夏天电子游戏 |
[03:10] | Just go wait in the car. | 到车上去等我 |
[03:14] | Paul, what are you doing? | 保罗 你这是在干嘛呢 |
[03:16] | You’re gonna kill yourself. | 你会把自己害死的 |
[03:18] | .7 seconds… it’s a new unsupportive record! | 0.7秒 这是我无护具上场的新记录 |
[03:21] | Rugby? | 英式橄榄吗 |
[03:21] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么玩这个 |
[03:23] | Because it’s fun, and I want to. | 因为这很有趣 我想玩 |
[03:25] | You’re a 45-year-old man | 你已经四十五岁了 |
[03:26] | who bruises like a peach. | 可禁不起这么折腾 |
[03:28] | You wear a knee brace under your dockers. | 总该在裤子里戴个护膝吧 |
[03:30] | Can’t kick me out of the house | 你不能在把我赶出家门后 |
[03:31] | and tell me what to do. | 还对我指手划脚 |
[03:33] | So figure it out, Cath. | 你要明白这点 凯西 |
[03:34] | All right, and this? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[03:35] | If Adam wants a video game, | 如果亚当想玩电子游戏 |
[03:37] | he can get a job and buy it himself. | 他可以去工作赚钱 然后自己去买 |
[03:40] | Or he could wait until he’s 65 | 或是等到他六十五岁 |
[03:41] | and do whatever he wants with his money. | 可以随意挥霍他的退休金 |
[03:43] | But you are not allowed to be the popular parent. | 但可不准你溺爱他 |
[03:45] | Look, I got my son, who I miss, | 我不就是给我日夜思念的儿子 |
[03:48] | a present, okay? | 送了个礼物吗 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry if I missed the acceptable-gift chapter | 我很抱歉没有看到”父亲守则”中 |
[03:51] | in the banned-parent handbook. | “可接受的礼物”那一章 |
[03:54] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[03:56] | Is that rugby slut? | 那是”橄榄球荡妇”吗 |
[03:57] | I think she prefers “Tina” now. | 人家有名有姓的叫”蒂娜” |
[04:00] | She dated… and I use that term loosely… | 姑且这么说吧 她二十年前 |
[04:02] | the entire rugby team, like, 20 years ago. | 和整支橄榄球队都”约会”过 |
[04:06] | And here she is, still at it… | 时至今日 她还… |
[04:08] | camel toe and all? | “阴”不见人死不休吗 |
[04:10] | She’s a fan, Cath. | 她是球迷 凯西 |
[04:12] | It’s not a crime to like something. | 有爱好又不犯法 |
[04:13] | You should try it sometime. | 改天你也该试试 |
[04:18] | Cathy Jamison. | 凯西·贾米森 |
[04:19] | Oh, I knew that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[04:21] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:23] | Wow, you haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点也没变啊 |
[04:26] | I wish I could just find | 我也希望自己能找到 |
[04:27] | that one look that worked for me | 一种适合自己的装扮 |
[04:28] | and just stick with it. | 一直保持下去 |
[04:31] | I see you’re still supporting the rugby team. | 我看你还在支持这支橄榄球队 |
[04:34] | Oh, yeah, what can I say? | 是啊 怎么说呢 |
[04:36] | I love it! | 我爱这支球队 |
[04:38] | And it’s great to see Paulie back at it. | 而且保小罗能归队 真是太棒了 |
[04:41] | Paulie? | 保小罗 |
[04:43] | Oh, right. Paul. | 你说的是保罗啊 |
[04:47] | Paulie. | 保小罗 |
[04:51] | Mom, come on, let’s go! Come on! | 妈妈 快点走了 赶紧的 |
[04:54] | Hey, how do you like your car? | 你感觉你的车怎么样 |
[04:56] | ‘Cause I was looking at one of those, | 因为有次我看中了一辆 |
[04:57] | but then my sister said it’s a Mom car. | 但我妹妹说那是老妈子开的车 |
[05:02] | But, of course, you’re a Mom, so… | 当然 你已经是妈妈了 所以… |
[05:07] | It was really good to see you, Tina. | 见到你真的很高兴 蒂娜 |
[05:08] | Hey, you too. | 我也是 |
[05:16] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[05:18] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[05:19] | I’m dying, Marlene. | 我快死了 玛琳 |
[05:22] | 401Ks are for people who get to spend their retirement money | 政府的养老金就是为那些准备把钱花在 |
[05:25] | on Alaskan cruises | 阿拉斯加游轮之旅上 |
[05:26] | and taking RVs across the country. | 和开着休旅车周游全国的人准备的 |
[05:28] | Well, what about me? What do I get? | 而我呢 我会得到什么 |
[05:30] | A hangover from this foo-foo bubbly drink. | 喝完这该死的泡泡酒后的宿醉 |
[05:34] | Hey, this is a $450 bottle of champagne. | 这瓶香槟可值四百五十美元 |
[05:39] | It’s the best there is. | 是最好的那种 |
[05:40] | I always wanted to know | 我一直想尝尝 |
[05:41] | what expensive champagne tasted like. | 高级香槟的味道 |
[05:43] | Now I do. | 现在尝到了 |
[05:44] | I never saw the point in spending money on stuff | 我从不会把钱用在那些 |
[05:46] | that didn’t last. | 快速消费品上 |
[05:47] | My husband, Eddie, had a hard-on | 我的丈夫 艾迪 把热带鱼 |
[05:49] | for tropical fish. | 当成命根子 |
[05:50] | Had a big old tank | 他有一个很大的水槽 |
[05:52] | and spent damn good money filling it | 然后斥巨资买了好多 |
[05:55] | with goofy-looking fish with fancy names. | 名字好听但样貌呆傻的鱼 养在里面 |
[05:57] | Stupid things died about as fast as | 那些傻鱼刚养不久 |
[05:58] | he could get them in there. | 就差不多死光了 |
[06:00] | Well, good for him, I say. | 我说 他喜欢就好 |
[06:02] | He’d sit in front of that tank and just smile | 他就坐在那 盯着水槽傻笑 |
[06:05] | like some retarded kid. | 就像个弱智 |
[06:07] | Don’t say “Retarded.” | 别说”弱智”了 |
[06:08] | Come on, Marlene. | 别这样 玛琳 |
[06:10] | Isn’t there anything you’ve ever wanted to buy for yourself | 难道你就没想过为自己买些什么吗 |
[06:12] | just because? | 仅仅是因为想买 |
[06:14] | Never much thought about it, I guess. | 我没怎么考虑过此事 |
[06:16] | Well, you should. | 你该好好考虑一下 |
[06:17] | And you know what’s ironic? | 你知道这有多讽刺吗 |
[06:19] | Here I’ve been this coupon-cutting saver, | 我一直收集着各种剪报上的优惠券 |
[06:21] | and yet I’ve raised a lazy son | 却养了个不愿利用暑假 |
[06:23] | who’s never even had a summer job. | 去打工的懒儿子 |
[06:25] | Sometimes kids just need a swift kick in the pants. | 有时孩子们就是欠点教训 |
[06:29] | Well, I’m running out of time for kicks in the pants. | 我已经没时间去教训他了 |
[06:32] | And what time we do have, I’d rather not spend screaming | 在仅剩的日子里 我不想我们每天 |
[06:34] | and slamming doors in each other’s faces. | 都摔门砸碗 大喊大叫 |
[06:39] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[06:41] | Gah! It’s my RV! | 那是我的新车 |
[06:54] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[06:56] | Sean, what are you doing here? | 肖恩 你在这干嘛 |
[06:58] | Recycling your recycling. | 回收你的可回收物 |
[07:00] | Um, by the way, this kind of plastic | 顺便提下 这种塑料制品 |
[07:03] | doesn’t break down… I’m sorry. | 不能被降解 我很遗憾 |
[07:06] | Things don’t get recycled ’cause you feel guilty | 即使你扔垃圾时心存愧疚 |
[07:08] | throwing them in the trash. | 也于事无补 |
[07:11] | Oh, my sweet Satan. | 见鬼了 |
[07:14] | Is this weapon yours? | 这大杀器是你的吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I just bought it. | 是的 我刚买的 |
[07:17] | Just walked on to a lot and bought it. | 转进一家店 就买下了 |
[07:21] | I wanted to do something… | 我想做些… |
[07:22] | How you doing, gas whore? | 你好吗 汽油婊子 |
[07:24] | Impulsive. Do you understand… | 冲动的事 你明不明白… |
[07:26] | You feeling good about yourself, gas whore? | 你自我感觉很好 对吗 汽油婊子 |
[07:28] | This is the first major purchase that I have made | 这是我第一次随心所欲地大笔消费 |
[07:31] | without consulting Consumer Reports | 以前我总是因为看了《消费者指导》 |
[07:33] | for three months beforehand | 在消费前纠结三个月 |
[07:35] | and then agonizing that I’d made a mistake | 买回来又后悔 |
[07:37] | for three months afterwards. | 事后还会郁闷三个月 |
[07:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:42] | Why are you here, in my neighborhood? | 你为什么会在我家附近呢 |
[07:45] | You’ve never recycled my recyclables. | 你从来没回收过我的可回收物 |
[07:48] | Did you come here to see me? | 是来看我的吗 |
[07:50] | Are you in need of a sis fix? | 还是你需要姐姐的温暖 |
[07:52] | Oh, so I came to visit my sister, | 我就是来看姐姐了 |
[07:54] | so fucking sue me. | 他妈的去告我呀 |
[07:55] | Oh, relax. | 放轻松 |
[07:56] | You know I always love to see… | 你知道 我很愿意看到… |
[07:57] | Ow! Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:59] | What? What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[07:59] | Oh, my tooth’s screwed up. | 牙齿疼得要命 |
[08:01] | That’s not good. | 看来情况很糟 |
[08:03] | Go to my dentist. I’ll pay for it. | 去找我的牙医看看 我来付钱 |
[08:05] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Seriously, Sean, it could be infected. | 说真的 肖恩 可能是感染 |
[08:08] | Oh, it’s definitely infected. | 肯定是感染 |
[08:10] | You should smell what I taste. | 你该闻闻我嘴里的味道 |
[08:12] | Sexy. | 真迷人 |
[08:13] | I’m sure Daphne wants you to see a dentist. | 我确信达芙妮也希望你能去看牙医 |
[08:15] | She doesn’t care. We broke up. | 她才不会在乎 我们分手了 |
[08:17] | She got all weepy on me and wanted to be exclusive. | 她总是哭哭啼啼 要我用情专一 |
[08:19] | But it’s cool. It’s cool. | 但这没什么 没事了 |
[08:21] | Got a couple other fish on the line, | 我有好几只”备胎” |
[08:22] | I’m just not ready to throw back. | 只是还不想重新开始 |
[08:26] | Just go to the dentist, Sean. | 快去看牙医吧 肖恩 |
[08:27] | No! | 不去 |
[08:28] | I’m not gonna suddenly buy into the system | 这点小病痛可不会让我 |
[08:30] | because I’m experiencing some minor discomfort. | 突然就接受这样的医疗体系 |
[08:33] | When the illegal immigrant | 等到那些非法移民不用 |
[08:34] | who has to choose between a trip to the doctor | 在去看医生 |
[08:35] | and feeding her kids can go, | 和养活孩子间两难的时候 |
[08:37] | I’ll think about it. | 我再考虑这事 |
[08:38] | Still scared of the dentist, huh? | 还是怕去看牙医 对吗 |
[08:40] | I’m not scared, Cathy. | 我不是害怕 凯西 |
[08:42] | I’m righteous and indignant. | 我是愤愤不平 |
[08:45] | Fine, whatever you need to tell yourself. | 行吧 随你怎么说 |
[08:48] | Now, just step away from the car. | 让开点 别挡我开车 |
[08:50] | You let me enjoy my frivolous purchase. | 让我好好享受我的冲动消费 |
[08:53] | I didn’t know you knew how to drive a stick. | 没想到你还会开手动档 |
[08:55] | Stick? | 手动? |
[08:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:05] | Learn to drive! | 会不会开车啊 |
[09:21] | Hmm, so what, we’re taking our appointments | 怎么 如今流行来龙虾烧烤店 |
[09:23] | at Cap & Red’s lobster grill now, huh? | 和医生见面了吗 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:26] | I have a new car, | 我买了新车 |
[09:28] | and this parking lot is a lot easier to park in than your structure… | 这里停车场比你诊所那里泊车容易多了 |
[09:30] | and cheaper, I might add. | 而且 还便宜 |
[09:35] | Let’s get you a drink. | 给你来一杯 |
[09:37] | The house chardonnay… | 这家的霞多丽[香槟] |
[09:38] | it’s a little stale but fruity, | 虽说有点走味 但果香浓郁 |
[09:40] | if you’re into fruity. | 你喜欢果味吧 |
[09:42] | I can’t. I have appointments this afternoon. | 我不能喝 下午还有约 |
[09:44] | Uh, how are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:47] | Any pain? Normal appetite? | 有疼痛感吗 食欲正常吗 |
[09:49] | Starving. | 饿死了 |
[09:50] | I brought your latest blood results. | 我把你上次血检报告带来了 |
[09:53] | Everything looks stable, so… | 各项指标稳定 |
[09:54] | You are putting me off my lunch. | 你这是影响我用餐 |
[09:58] | You gonna whip out your stethoscope | 是不是还打算掏出听诊器 |
[09:59] | and listen to my heart too? | 听听我的心跳 |
[10:01] | I was gonna, but we can skip it. | 打算来着 不过还是跳过吧 |
[10:03] | Can’t we be a little less doctor/patient | 咱们能别这么公事公办吗 |
[10:07] | and a little more, | 说点别的 |
[10:09] | “Did you see our server’s bangs?” | 比如 “看见那服务员的刘海没” |
[10:11] | I mean, come on, give me something juicy. | 来吧 聊点趣事吧 |
[10:13] | Did you tell anyone they were dying today? | 今天给谁报噩耗了没 |
[10:15] | Did they cry? | 人家哭了没 |
[10:17] | That’s a little dark, don’t you think? | 这么说有点邪恶 你觉得呢 |
[10:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:20] | Other people’s bad news makes me feel better. | 别人倒霉我就开心 |
[10:22] | It’s called schadenfre… | 这就叫幸灾乐… |
[10:27] | Schadenfreude. | 幸灾乐祸 |
[10:30] | I would never know that word if it didn’t totally fuck me | 要不是上周填字游戏卡在这上面 |
[10:33] | on the crosswords last week. | 我死也记不住这破词 |
[10:35] | Oh, that’s so sad. | 真凄凉 |
[10:37] | That poor lobster can hardly turn around in that tank. | 那可怜的龙虾在水箱里转个身都困难 |
[10:40] | Given that his next destination is a boiling pot of water, | 反正他早晚都会下油锅 |
[10:43] | I’d say he’s got it pretty good. | 这待遇就不错了 |
[10:45] | No, but seriously, one day, you’re crawling around | 不 说真的 前一天你还在海底漫步 |
[10:47] | the bottom of the ocean, taking life for granted. | 不把活着当回事 |
[10:49] | The next day you walk into a trap, | 第二天就误入陷阱 |
[10:51] | and you find yourself in a tiny glass prison waiting to die. | 然后被关在一个玻璃牢笼里等死 |
[10:55] | What kind of crappy luck is that? | 怎么就这么倒霉 |
[10:58] | – Excuse me! – Yeah? | -服务员 -什么事 |
[11:00] | How much is the big lobster in the tank. | 水箱里那个大龙虾多少钱 |
[11:02] | And before you say anything, | 在你开口之前 |
[11:03] | I will give you $200 for him, | 我出二百美元拿下 |
[11:07] | but I need him live. | 不过我要活口 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to sell the lobsters live. | 抱歉 我们不让卖活虾 |
[11:12] | $300. | 三百 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry, but I can’t… | 抱歉 可我们不… |
[11:15] | She’s joking. | 她开玩笑呢 |
[11:16] | You… you’re joking, right? | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[11:17] | Not so much. | 不算是 |
[11:19] | If I can’t have my lobster, | 要是龙虾买不着 |
[11:21] | then I will drink to forget him. | 那我只好靠饮酒忘情了 |
[11:23] | If you keep this glass full, | 保持斟满此杯 |
[11:25] | I will give you $50. | 我就给你五十美元 |
[11:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[11:30] | This is to get your bangs fixed. | 这是给你修刘海的 |
[11:35] | Jesus, Cathy, what are you doing with all that cash? | 老天 凯西 你带那么多现金干嘛 |
[11:38] | I don’t know. | 没想好 |
[11:41] | But the day is young. | 不过我有的是时间 |
[11:54] | Ugh, damn it. | 该死 |
[12:06] | Everything the salesman offered, I bought. | 卖车的说一样 我就买一样 |
[12:09] | You know, heated seats… sure. | 加热坐椅 买 |
[12:11] | Navigation system… you bet. | 导航系统 买 |
[12:14] | Turbo compressor… | 涡轮压缩机 |
[12:16] | I don’t even know what the hell that is, | 我根本不知道那是啥 |
[12:17] | but why not? | 干嘛不买 |
[12:21] | What’s the “hmm”? | 你哼什么 |
[12:23] | I was just thinking. | 我在想 |
[12:25] | Um, it’s common for people with terminal illness | 绝症病人像这样冲动行事 |
[12:28] | to do impulsive things. | 也很常见 |
[12:30] | Like, I’ve heard of patients | 我听说有的病人 |
[12:31] | going gorilla trekking in Africa | 去非洲追寻大猩猩 |
[12:32] | or flying on a suborbital space flight | 或是乘飞船遨游太空 |
[12:35] | or running with the bulls in Pamplona. | 又或是去潘普洛纳奔牛 |
[12:36] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[12:38] | Dying people have great ideas. | 将死之人创意无穷啊 |
[12:40] | Please don’t go running with the bulls. | 拜托 奔牛节就算了吧 |
[12:43] | All right, you know, start with something smaller, | 好吧 至少先用小型动物练练 |
[12:45] | like chickens. | 比如鸡 |
[12:48] | You’re funny. | 你真好玩 |
[12:51] | So why a convertible? | 为什么买敞篷车 |
[12:53] | Amanda Montgomery. | 阿曼达·蒙哥马利 |
[12:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:57] | This girl in high school. | 原来高中一个女生 |
[12:58] | She was one of those perfect girls. | 传说中的完美女孩 |
[13:00] | She drove a cherry-red convertible. | 她开一辆樱桃红的敞篷车 |
[13:04] | Every morning when she’d pull into the parking lot, | 每天早晨当她把车停好 |
[13:05] | wearing these impossibly hard to walk in clogs, | 脚踩恨天高走来 |
[13:09] | everything about her seemed effortless. | 什么流言蜚语都苍白无力 |
[13:12] | She had life by the balls, you know? | 她活得太有范儿了 你知道吗 |
[13:14] | She knew she was gonna get whatever she wanted. | 她深知这世界任她予取予求 |
[13:15] | And I bought that car ’cause I wanted to know | 我买这车是想知道 |
[13:18] | what it would feel like to be her, | 活成她那样是个什么感觉 |
[13:22] | to know that anything was possible. | 无限可能的世界是怎样一番光景 |
[13:24] | I want more pie. | 我要再来点馅饼 |
[13:25] | Where’s bangy? | 刘海妹去哪儿了 |
[13:28] | Oh, shit, I’m late for an appointment. | 惨了 约会要迟到了 |
[13:30] | Well, you’re a doctor. | 你是医生啊 |
[13:31] | Aren’t you always late for appointments? | 医生不是一直迟到的吗 |
[13:33] | No, I’m meeting a realtor. | 不是 我去见房产经纪 |
[13:35] | You’re going house hunting? | 你在找房子吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:38] | I love house hunting. | 我爱死看房了 |
[13:40] | I mean, it’s so… it’s so voyeuristic. | 有种偷窥的快感 |
[13:42] | – Take me with you. – I don’t… | -带我去吧 -我不 |
[13:43] | Look, I will pay you $800. | 我付你八百大洋 |
[13:45] | All right, stop doing that. | 你别这样行不行 |
[13:46] | So you’ll take me for free? | 怎么 你免费带我去吗 |
[13:51] | – Yes. – Yeah! | -对 -好耶 |
[13:51] | But just mostly so I can keep an eye on you. | 不过只是为了看着你 |
[13:54] | Well, then here, you drive my new car. | 给 你开我的新车 |
[13:56] | Just pull it around while I pee. | 我去嘘嘘 你把车开出来 |
[13:58] | Last chance for a urine sample. | 拿尿样最后一次机会喽 |
[14:08] | What? Are you… Cathy! | 搞什么 凯西 你疯… |
[14:10] | Just go! | 开车 |
[14:12] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走 走 |
[14:15] | Hey, get back here! | 回来 |
[14:23] | Dude, this is so cool. | 老兄 酷毙了 |
[14:24] | I read online about this lady | 我刚在网上看到 |
[14:26] | who had an infected tooth and a handgun, | 一个女人牙齿感染 |
[14:27] | and she shot it out. | 然后用枪把牙打出来了 |
[14:29] | You want cool? I once saw a guy amping on meth | 想听点真格的不 我见过一伙计嗑嗨了 |
[14:31] | cut off his toes | 自断脚趾了 |
[14:33] | ’cause he thought they were eating his feet. | 因为他觉得那玩意在啃他脚 |
[14:35] | – Oh, dude. – Yeah. | -真行 -是啊 |
[14:36] | Oh, P.S., buddy, don’t do drugs. | 顺便说 小子 别嗑药 |
[14:39] | Go easy with those pliers, though. | 用钳子小心点 |
[14:40] | I don’t want you fucking up my enamel. | 别把我一口皓齿都毁了 |
[14:41] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -不是吧 -当然 |
[14:43] | This smile gets me a lot of tail. | 微笑是我的泡妞必杀 |
[14:46] | Since my mom took away my video game, | 由于老妈收缴了我的游戏机 |
[14:47] | this is the most fun I’ve had all day. | 这算是这一整天最好玩的事了 |
[14:49] | All right, focus. | 好了 专心点 |
[14:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:57] | – Motherfucking cocksucker! – I’m sorry. | -妈了个逼的 -抱歉 |
[14:59] | Calm down, please. | 拜托 冷静点 |
[15:01] | Please, it’s okay. | 拜托 没事的 |
[15:02] | Son of a cunt! Fucking ass-licker! | 我操你妈 个二逼小子 |
[15:04] | You just made it fucking worse. | 你他妈就不干好事 |
[15:06] | Oh, I begged your parents not to have you circumcised. | 当初还是我求你父母别给你割包皮 |
[15:09] | Now I wish I’d done it myself. | 早知道我亲自操刀了 |
[15:12] | Oh, god damn! | 我滴个苍天 |
[15:19] | Jesus, can Scarlett O’hara come out and play? | 老天 这都能拍《乱世佳人》了 |
[15:22] | All right, it’s a little big, | 好吧 是有点儿大了 |
[15:24] | but I’m not gonna be single forever. | 可我也不会一辈子单身啊 |
[15:26] | And by my projections, I’m hoping to double the size | 而且据我预测 十年之内 |
[15:29] | of my practice in the next ten years. | 我的诊所规模将会翻倍 |
[15:30] | Ah, the house that cancer built. | 癌症筑起的豪宅啊 |
[15:35] | Your own little mela-homa. | 你的专属黑色城堡 |
[15:37] | That’s terrible. | 真伤人 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Ah, Dr. Mauer, it’s good to see you. | 缪尔医生 幸会幸会 |
[15:43] | Oh, what a beautiful car. | 车真漂亮 |
[15:45] | That’s mine. | 是我的 |
[15:46] | It’s… it’s new. | 崭新的哦 |
[15:47] | It’s, uh… | 而且 |
[15:50] | It’s a convertible, obviously. | 是敞篷车 很明显 |
[15:54] | – Vivian, this is… – Amanda. | -薇薇安 这位是 -阿曼达 |
[15:56] | Amanda Montgomery. | 阿曼达·蒙哥马利 |
[15:57] | Nice to meet you, Amanda. This is great. | 幸会 阿曼达 多么美好 |
[16:00] | It’s always better when a couple | 夫妻俩能一起来看房 |
[16:01] | can tour a house together. | 总是再好不过的 |
[16:02] | – Oh, no, we’re not… – Crazy about the lawn. | -不 我们不 -不太喜欢草坪 |
[16:04] | But we have a landscaper who can work miracles. | 但我们有个技艺卓绝的庭院设计师 |
[16:08] | Shall we? | 来吗 |
[16:12] | I’m a young doctor’s girlfriend. | 我是年轻医生的女友了 |
[16:15] | The house dates back to the turn of the century. | 这幢房子可以追溯到世纪之交 |
[16:18] | It was completely remodeled in 2009… | 于2009年翻修一新 |
[16:21] | 4,200 square feet, | 390平米 |
[16:23] | five bedrooms, | 五个卧室 |
[16:25] | and not that it’s any of my business, | 虽说此事与我无关 |
[16:28] | but I hope you two are planning on children. | 不过但愿你们有要孩子的打算 |
[16:31] | Oh, I think we could have some kids. | 我想会有几个孩子的 |
[16:34] | There’s a game room in the basement, | 地下室有一个游戏房 |
[16:36] | a wine cellar. | 一个酒窖 |
[16:37] | And, Amanda, there is closet space galore. | 还有 阿曼达 衣帽间空间很大 |
[16:40] | Oh, lord knows I need it. | 正对我胃口 |
[16:42] | Todd is always saying to me | 陶德总是跟我说 |
[16:44] | My closets need closets. | 多少衣柜都不够我用 |
[16:46] | She loves her clothes. | 她就爱买衣服 |
[16:48] | Wait till you see the backyard. | 再来看看后院 |
[16:50] | There is the most gorgeous saltwater pool… | 一座迷人的盐水泳池 |
[16:52] | simply stunning. | 令人瞠目 |
[16:54] | The dining room. | 这是饭厅 |
[16:56] | What sort of medicine do you practice, Dr. Mauer? | 您从事医学哪方面呢 缪尔医生 |
[16:59] | He’s an oncologist. | 他是肿瘤专家 |
[17:00] | Summa cum laude, University of Michigan. | 密歇根大学尖子生 |
[17:05] | I saw your diploma in your office. | 我在你办公室看到了文凭 |
[17:07] | I also saw that picture of you and your fraternity brothers. | 还看见了你和兄弟会哥们的照片 |
[17:10] | It’s a little gay men’s chorus. | 简直像个基友合唱团 |
[17:12] | – Do you work, Amanda? – I used to. | -你工作吗 阿曼达 -以前工作 |
[17:15] | But Todd’s income allows me the opportunity | 但陶德的收入足够让我 |
[17:17] | to really focus on my charity work. | 专心投身于我的慈善事业 |
[17:19] | Oh, what kind of charity do you do? | 你做什么样的慈善事业呢 |
[17:23] | I have a foundation | 我有个基金会 |
[17:25] | that raises money to build schools in Africa | 筹款在非洲开设学校 |
[17:29] | for young women. | 专供年轻女孩学习 |
[17:30] | – Oh, how wonderful. – It is. | -真是太棒了 -没错 |
[17:32] | You’re gonna love the kitchen. | 你保准会大爱这里的厨房 |
[17:34] | – Do you like to cook, Amanda? – Oh, she loves it. | -你喜欢烹饪吗 阿曼达 -她可喜欢了 |
[17:36] | You know, Amanda actually spent some time | 知道吗 阿曼达曾在 |
[17:38] | at Le Cordon Bleu. | 蓝带酒店管理学院进修过呢 |
[17:44] | Nice. | 过瘾 |
[17:45] | Viking appliances, | 北欧风格厨具 |
[17:47] | granite countertops, | 花岗岩台面 |
[17:49] | hardwood cherry cabinets | 樱桃硬木橱柜 |
[17:51] | with mahogany finish. | 桃红色抛光 |
[17:53] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[17:56] | Imagine the meals | 想象下我在这里 |
[17:58] | that I could cook for you in here, Todd, hmm? | 为你烹调的美食吧 陶德 |
[18:01] | Baking, boiling, steaming, poaching… | 烘烤 沸腾 蒸煮 |
[18:05] | everything hot I know you like. | 所有你最爱的火辣食物 |
[18:12] | There’s a walk-in pantry in here | 那边有个宽敞的食品室 |
[18:13] | I think you’d like to see. | 你们也许想过来瞧一下 |
[18:16] | Just, uh… | 只是… |
[18:18] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[18:20] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[18:23] | Oh, look at that. | 天啊 快看那个 |
[18:26] | Isn’t that the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? | 是不是你这辈子见过最美的东西 |
[18:28] | That’s a pool you can float in. | 人能在这种池子里自在漂浮 |
[18:30] | When I was a kid, I would lie on my back | 我小时候 会花上整整几个小时 |
[18:32] | for hours in our pool just floating… | 仰面在泳池里就那么浮着 |
[18:36] | Just feeling nothing and everything. | 感觉一切都是虚无 却又真实存在 |
[18:39] | It’s like you were weightless | 仿佛自己身轻如燕 |
[18:42] | and time stands still. | 时间静止 |
[18:44] | That would be nice, wouldn’t it, | 那样该多好 是不是 |
[18:46] | for time to stand still? | 时间可以静止 |
[18:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧小子 下车 |
[18:58] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[19:00] | I’m looking for this boy’s parents. | 我在找这孩子的家长 |
[19:02] | They’re out. What did he do? | 他们没在家 他犯什么错了 |
[19:03] | He got caught trying to shoplift a video game system from Wal-Mart. | 他在沃尔玛偷窃游戏机 当场被逮住 |
[19:06] | It’s his first offense, | 鉴于是初犯 |
[19:07] | so the store’s not pressing charges. | 店里决定不追究起诉 |
[19:08] | Next time he won’t be so lucky. | 要有下次就没这运气了 |
[19:10] | Thank you, officer. I’ll deal with him. | 谢谢你 警官 把他交给我就行 |
[19:13] | And you are? | 您是 |
[19:15] | I’m his grandma. | 我是他奶奶 |
[19:16] | Wait, what, no, she… | 等等 什么 不 她 |
[19:17] | Hey, I’m as embarrassed to say it | 喂 你小子听着嫌丢人 |
[19:19] | as you are to hear it. | 我说出来还嫌丢人呢 |
[19:20] | Well, it seems like you got this. | 看来您能搞定这事了 |
[19:25] | Why’d you say you were my grandma? | 你凭什么说你是我奶奶 |
[19:26] | I’m saving your mom | 我是替你妈着想 |
[19:27] | from having to put up with her pain-in-the-ass son again. | 省的她再为不争气的儿子来气 |
[19:30] | Wait, wait, so you’re not gonna tell her? | 等等 这么说 你不打算告诉她这事 |
[19:32] | – That depends. – On what? | -那得看情况了 -什么情况 |
[19:33] | On how well you clean my yard. | 看你能把我院子打扫得多干净了 |
[19:34] | Wait, what? Are you blackmailing me? | 慢着 什么 你在要挟我吗 |
[19:36] | Call it what you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[19:37] | but I expect you at my house every day, | 反正我指望你天天来我家 |
[19:40] | mowing, trimming, painting. | 割草 修剪 粉刷 |
[19:42] | I’ll pay you a fair wage, you’ll stay out of trouble, | 我会给你一定报酬 你不必担心挨批 |
[19:44] | and maybe you can buy that video game | 说不定够你买得起 |
[19:46] | you thought was important enough to steal. | 那套让你鬼迷心窍去行窃的游戏机 |
[19:50] | What if I say no? | 我要不干呢 |
[19:51] | Don’t make me call the cops back here | 别逼我叫警察回来 |
[19:53] | and tell ’em you pushed an old lady. | 控诉你推搡老妇人 |
[19:56] | I’m onto your crap. | 我就赖上你了 |
[20:24] | And this, of course, is the fabulous master bedroom… | 还有这间 当然就是完美主卧 |
[20:29] | with another amazing view of the… | 窗外还有另一番美景 |
[20:35] | your girlfriend is in the pool with her clothes on. | 你女友穿着衣服在泳池里 |
[20:45] | Yeah, Amanda’s going through | 阿曼达最近的日子 |
[20:47] | a bit of a rough time right now. | 有点难过 |
[20:58] | Way to go, Paulie! | 冲啊 保小罗 |
[21:00] | Ooh! Ooh! Yeah, nice one, Paulie! | 不错啊 保小罗 |
[21:03] | You’re a fucking douche bag! | 你这傻逼怂货 |
[21:06] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈在这儿干嘛呢 |
[21:08] | What, are we playing on an ancient Indian burial ground? | 怎么 我们这场地是古印第安坟坑吗 |
[21:10] | Is my jersey made by toddlers in Botswana? | 我这运动衫是博茨瓦纳童工的血汗吗 |
[21:14] | Are there endangered tree frogs | 有濒临灭绝的树蛙 |
[21:16] | in the astroturf, you dick? | 在这人工草场上吗 你个二逼 |
[21:17] | Look, I’ve been repressing a lot of anger towards you, | 听着 我对你的满腔怒火压抑已久 |
[21:20] | and it’s giving me hemorrhoids, | 憋得我都快长痔疮了 |
[21:22] | so I kind of need to purge. | 急需排泄一下 |
[21:23] | Now, if at any point | 你要是听到哪句 |
[21:25] | you want to hit me, I get it. | 气得想揍我 我也理解 |
[21:27] | We both need catharsis. | 咱俩都需要发泄 |
[21:28] | Go back to your dumpster, Seanie. | 滚回你的垃圾场 肖小恩 |
[21:30] | Hey, fuck you, you 9:00-to-5:00, | 喂 去死吧 你个整天 |
[21:32] | corporate piece of shit. | 朝九晚五的上班虫 |
[21:34] | You fucking waste of oxygen! | 你活着都嫌浪费氧气 |
[21:37] | Yeah, well, you know, | 你知道吗 |
[21:38] | now you’re getting a little out of line. | 你现在可有点过分了啊 |
[21:39] | Ooh, you want me to shut up? | 怎么着 想让我闭嘴吗 |
[21:41] | Then hit me, Paulie. | 那揍我啊 保小罗 |
[21:42] | Oh, but you won’t, will you? | 但你不会这么做 对吗 |
[21:43] | Because you’re a fucking coward. | 因为你就是个怂包懦夫 |
[21:46] | You’re more than a coward, really. | 说实话 你不止是懦夫 |
[21:47] | You’re a complete failure. | 你从头到脚都是个废物 |
[21:49] | You fucked up your marriage, your life. | 你亲手搅黄了自己的婚姻和生活 |
[21:51] | You turned my vibrant, quirky sister | 你还把我活力四射的搞笑姐姐 |
[21:53] | into a miserably dull, lifeless zombie. | 弄成个阴郁呆滞毫无生机的僵尸 |
[21:56] | You’re a half-ass husband, a poor excuse for a father, | 你是个差劲的丈夫 不称职的父亲 |
[22:00] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[22:04] | It’s out. | 牙掉了 |
[22:06] | It’s out! Ha ha! | 掉了 哈哈 |
[22:08] | It’s out! | 总算掉了 |
[22:09] | Oh, Jesus, sweet relief! | 天啊 总算解放了 |
[22:11] | – What are you talking about? – I’ve had this infected tooth. | -你念叨什么呢 -我这颗牙感染了 |
[22:13] | I’ve been trying like a motherfucker to get it out, | 我使了吃屎的劲儿想把它拔出来 |
[22:15] | but the universe was fighting me on it. | 但偏偏什么招都不管用 |
[22:17] | But, you, you just got it for me, buddy. | 但是你 兄弟 你刚帮我把它解决了 |
[22:19] | – Thanks! – You’re an asshole. | -太感谢了 -你这混蛋 |
[22:22] | No hard feelings. | 别伤感情嘛 |
[22:23] | You should know I didn’t mean, uh, | 你知道我那是开玩笑的 |
[22:25] | 68% of the stuff I just said. | 近七成都是瞎扯 |
[22:28] | You know, I think I swallowed it. | 天啊 我好像把牙给吞下去了 |
[22:30] | When it passes, I am making you | 等我把牙拉出来 保准给你 |
[22:32] | an awesome tooth necklace. | 做条精美的牙饰项链 |
[22:34] | Paulie! Paulie! | 保小罗 保小罗 |
[22:37] | Paulie! Paulie! | 保小罗 保小罗 |
[22:39] | Paulie! Paulie! | 保小罗 保小罗 |
[22:41] | Freak! | 二逼 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry if I screwed anything up for you back there. | 刚才要是给你难堪了 我真心道歉 |
[22:52] | I don’t think Vivian was very pleased | 貌似薇薇安不太高兴 |
[22:54] | that I was floating in her pool. | 我浮在她池子里 |
[22:55] | Oh, I’m sure she’s seen stranger things. | 得了吧 她肯定见过更诡异的事 |
[22:58] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[23:00] | No. | 估计不会 |
[23:03] | You’re lucky, you know? | 你特别幸运 你知道么 |
[23:05] | I wish I was looking for houses and starting a new life. | 我要是也能买栋房子开始新生活就好了 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry. That was maudlin. | 对不起了 这属于酒后倾愁 |
[23:12] | I always get maudlin when I’m coming off a drunk. | 我每次喝醉都会这样胡说八道 |
[23:19] | – I’m sorry, Cathy. – For what? | -我真抱歉 凯西 -为什么呢 |
[23:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[23:26] | I feel bad. | 我有点难过 |
[23:27] | For me? | 为我吗? |
[23:28] | Don’t feel bad for me. | 别为我难过 |
[23:30] | I had a great day. | 我这一天过得爽翻了 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. I just… | 我也不知道 只是 |
[23:36] | I shouldn’t have more of a future than you. | 我觉得你比我更值得拥有未来 |
[23:39] | But I do have a future. | 可我有未来啊 |
[23:40] | His name’s Adam. | 名字叫亚当 |
[23:42] | Unfortunately, he’s an asshole right now. | 可惜目前他还是个混蛋 |
[23:45] | I’m banking on it being a phase. | 真希望这只是过渡期 |
[23:48] | I think it’s a phase. | 我想这是过渡期 |
[23:49] | People change when big things happen in their lives. | 人们在经历巨变后都会有所改变 |
[23:53] | Maybe he’ll decide to become a doctor. | 没准他还会立志当医生呢 |
[23:56] | That’d be good. | 这主意不错 |
[23:59] | I hope I get to meet him someday. | 希望我哪天能见见他 |
[24:01] | I’ll invite you both to the funeral. | 我盛情邀请你俩出席葬礼 |
[24:07] | Here. | 给 |
[24:09] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[24:12] | You should buy that house, you know? | 要我说 你应该买下那房子 |
[24:13] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你真这么想吗 -对啊 |
[24:15] | Fill it with kids and stuff. | 满屋子家当 儿女一箩筐 |
[24:17] | Well, we’ll see what Julie thinks about that. | 那就看朱莉怎么想了 |
[24:21] | Who’s Julie? | 朱莉是谁 |
[24:23] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[24:27] | How come you didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend | 我身为你”女朋友”的时候 |
[24:28] | when I was your girlfriend? | 你怎么没提你已经有女朋友了呢 |
[24:30] | Uh… | 这 |
[24:51] | 汽油婊子 出动了 | |
[24:58] | Oh, careful, you damn monkey. | 悠着点儿 你这死猴子 |
[25:01] | That’s fragile. | 这可是易碎品 |
[25:07] | It’s great to see you back on the field, Paulie. | 真高兴看你重返球场 保小罗 |
[25:09] | Oh, thanks. It’s great to be back. | 谢了 重返球场确实是高兴事 |
[25:12] | It’s nice to know that I can still clot. | 血液凝结功能还不错 |
[25:15] | Way to go, platelets. | 冲啊 血小板 |
[25:19] | I can’t believe you got into it with that crazy guy. | 我不敢相信你竟然跟那疯子干起架来了 |
[25:22] | There’s always something so primal and sexy | 男人之间的打斗 |
[25:25] | about two men fighting. | 总是野性十足 魅力满满 |
[25:27] | I don’t know. | 差不多这种 |
[25:28] | Well, violence is never the answer to anything, | 但暴力什么都解决不了 |
[25:30] | unless you win. | 除非你是赢家 |
[25:34] | So you gonna join us for beers at O’Reilly’s? | 那你去欧来利酒吧跟大家一起喝酒不 |
[25:40] | Sure. Why not? | 当然了 怎能不去呢 |
[25:42] | Great. I’ll save you a seat. | 好极了 那我给你留个座 |
[25:45] | And I will sit there. | 那我一定去 |
[25:48] | Okay. | 好的 |