时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Oh, I’m sorry… | 不好意思 |
[01:17] | I think I was next in line. | 我应该是排在下一个的 |
[01:19] | I didn’t see you. | 我没看见你 |
[01:20] | That’s… that’s weird. | 那可奇怪了 |
[01:21] | I was standing right here. | 我就站在这儿呢 |
[01:23] | Listen, I’m a little pressed for time, | 那个 我时间有点紧 |
[01:24] | do you mind if I just pay for my stuff real quick | 介不介意我赶紧把钱付了 |
[01:26] | and be on my way? | 然后就闪人 |
[01:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这到底是干嘛呢 |
[01:37] | Sorry, I’m a little pressed for time too. | 抱歉 我的时间也有点紧 |
[01:40] | I have cancer. | 我有癌症 |
[01:41] | So would you mind getting your shit off the counter | 你介不介意把你这些破玩意从柜台上拿开 |
[01:43] | so I can buy my irises and plant them before I die? | 好让我在死之前把这鸢尾花买了种好 |
[01:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[01:58] | Come help unload the car! | 来帮忙卸货 |
[02:08] | Hello, would you please come… | 喂 你就不能下来 |
[02:10] | Jesus. Mom, get out! | 老天啊 妈 出去 |
[02:11] | Get out! | 出去 |
[02:13] | – Go away, get out! – I’m sorry. | -起开 出去 -抱歉 |
[02:15] | Jesus, Mom! | 老天 妈 |
[02:26] | I could pretend that I didn’t see what I just saw, | 我可以假装我刚才什么都没看见 |
[02:28] | but I’m not going to. | 可我不打算这样 |
[02:29] | You were obviously watching pornography, | 你明显是在看黄片 |
[02:31] | and I think we should talk about it. | 我认为我们应该谈谈这事 |
[02:33] | – What? – I know you’re going through | -什么 -我知道你现在 |
[02:34] | a lot of changes right now. | 经历着很多改变 |
[02:35] | You must have a lot of questions. | 你一定有很多疑惑 |
[02:37] | – No, I don’t! – Come on. | -我才没有 -别啊 |
[02:38] | There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about. | 你完全不用不好意思 |
[02:41] | And I may be your mother, but I’m not a total prude. | 我虽然是你母亲 可我并不是个道学家 |
[02:44] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你这是干嘛呢 |
[02:47] | Opening the lines of communication. | 建立沟通的桥梁 |
[02:57] | Well, they certainly didn’t waste any time there, did they? | 他们还真是直奔主题啊 对吧 |
[03:02] | Usually, a woman likes a little tenderness | 通常来说 女人在到达这一刻之前 |
[03:05] | before reaching this point. | 喜欢温柔一点 |
[03:08] | Okay, these are fake. | 这都是假的 |
[03:10] | Breasts this shape and size do not exist in the real world. | 这种形状和大小的胸部 压根不可能是真的 |
[03:13] | – Oh, God! – No, and I hope | -天呐 -我希望 |
[03:15] | that you realize, I mean, the only reason | 你能意识到 她现在这么呻吟 |
[03:17] | that she is moaning right now | 的唯一原因是 |
[03:19] | is because she’s getting paid to. | 她收了钱 |
[03:21] | Because believe me, | 你相信我 |
[03:24] | no woman likes to have three men hit her in the face | 没有哪个女人会喜欢三个男的拿着老二 |
[03:27] | with their ejaculating penises. | 对准她脸喷射的 |
[03:28] | Okay, Mom, please! | 行了 妈妈 我求你了 |
[03:30] | Can you just leave me alone now? | 你就不能让我一个人待着吗 |
[03:31] | – Well, no… – Thank you. | -不行 -谢谢 |
[03:33] | Apparently I can’t. | 明显不行 |
[03:34] | Because if I do, you’re gonna sit in this room | 如果我走了 你就会坐在屋里 |
[03:36] | and you’re gonna watch porn all day, | 看一整天的黄片 |
[03:37] | and that just isn’t appropriate for children. | 这对小孩来说可不太合适 |
[03:39] | Mom, I’m not a fucking child! | 妈 我他妈的不是个小孩了 |
[03:41] | Do not say “Fucking”! | 不许说”他妈的” |
[03:43] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[03:50] | Excuse me. | 服务员 |
[03:54] | Excuse me. | 服务员 |
[03:58] | Sorry I’m late, I got stuck at work. | 抱歉我迟到了 工作抽不开身 |
[04:02] | Doing what? Swabbing the deck? | 忙什么呢 擦甲板吗 |
[04:04] | Nice. Mock my pain. | 犀利啊 嘲笑我的伤 |
[04:06] | This eye patch happens to be covering up | 这个眼罩刚好盖住了一处 |
[04:08] | a very manly sports injury. | 非常爷们的运动伤 |
[04:10] | I told you you were going to get hurt playing rugby. | 我就说你玩英式橄榄球会受伤的 |
[04:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:13] | Well, thank you, Clair…Voyant. | 那要多谢你了 预言家 |
[04:16] | Can I get a couple waters, please? | 能给我点水吗 拜托 |
[04:18] | – Thank you. – A-mazing. | -谢谢 -太厉害了 |
[04:21] | I’ve tried to get that guy’s attention, | 我刚刚想叫那家伙 |
[04:22] | like, three times before he ignores me. | 叫了有三次他都没理我 |
[04:26] | And there was this woman earlier today | 今天上午还有个女的 |
[04:27] | who butted in front of me in line. | 跑来在我前面插队 |
[04:29] | What am I? Am I invisible or something? | 我怎么回事 是透明的还是怎么的 |
[04:31] | I think I’m gonna get the pulled pork pozole. | 我要点墨西哥猪肉辣酱浓汤 |
[04:34] | So what was it that you so desperately needed | 你这么着急 |
[04:37] | to talk to me about? | 是想跟我谈什么 |
[04:38] | I caught Adam watching porn. | 亚当看黄片被我逮个正着 |
[04:40] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[04:41] | What did you do? | 你怎么处理的 |
[04:43] | I talked to him. | 我跟他谈了谈 |
[04:44] | Oh. Terrible move. | 昏招啊 |
[04:46] | I know, it sucked. | 我知道 傻透了 |
[04:48] | Like, the girl in the video, on multiple penises. | 片子里那女的 跟好几个男的搞 |
[04:52] | And Adam did not appreciate my informative commentary. | 我一片好心指点 亚当全当成驴肝肺 |
[04:56] | Did you just say that you watched porn with our son? | 你刚刚是说你跟我们儿子一块看黄片了 |
[04:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:01] | You have officially scarred him for life. | 你要给他留下一辈子的阴影了 |
[05:03] | I know, I know. It’s not funny. | 我知道 我知道 这不好玩 |
[05:05] | But I… seriously, I think he might be | 不过 真的 我觉得他可能 |
[05:07] | a little obsessed, or something. | 有点沉迷了 |
[05:08] | You should see the recent history on his computer. | 你应该看看他电脑上最近的历史记录 |
[05:11] | There were hundreds of porn sites listed. | 列了好几百个黄色网站 |
[05:14] | No, I don’t even know where he found them all. | 我都不知道他从哪儿找的那么多 |
[05:17] | It’s not that hard, honey. | 其实真没那么难 亲爱的 |
[05:18] | You just gotta Google, | 你随便谷歌一下 |
[05:20] | you know, the word “Sex,” Or… | 关键词”性” 或者 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[05:24] | No, you don’t think that Adam is having sex, do you? | 你不会觉得亚当已经跟别人上床了吧 |
[05:26] | – No. – He’s 14. | -没有 -他才十四岁 |
[05:28] | He’s not having sex. | 他没有跟别人上床 |
[05:30] | I think the larger issue here | 我认为目前更严重的问题是 |
[05:32] | is that you watched porn with our son | 你跟我们的儿子一块看黄片了 |
[05:35] | when you never would with me. | 可你都没跟我看过 |
[05:38] | Oh, well, excuse me for not being a fan | 抱歉了 我可不欣赏那种 |
[05:40] | of the genre that objectifies and degrades women. | 物化和贬低女人的东西 |
[05:44] | Did it ever occur to you that some women | 你就没有想过 有些女人 |
[05:45] | might enjoy occasionally being seen as sexual objects? | 偶尔也喜欢被人当个性感物件意淫啊 |
[05:49] | That is such bullshit male logic. | 这种男性逻辑完全是胡扯 |
[05:51] | Of course you’d say that, because the idea | 你当然会这么说了 |
[05:53] | that somebody would actually invite that kind of attention | 因为你根本想像不出有人会 |
[05:55] | is completely foreign to you. | 享受别人的这种关注 |
[05:56] | And I need to honor that. | 而我很尊敬这点 |
[05:58] | I need to honor that, and I do. | 我必须尊敬 也确实尊敬 |
[06:01] | It’s not in your nature to be in the center of anything. | 你生来就不是那种要别人绕着你转的人 |
[06:04] | You’re more of a nurturing, behind-the-scenes type of person. | 更像是那种无私奉献的幕后英雄 |
[06:07] | And I support the texture of your feelings. | 而我支持你的这些感受 |
[06:12] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 |
[06:13] | Look, Angela may have bad breath, | 安吉拉可能是有点口臭 |
[06:16] | but she does say some very astute things. | 可她说的话都挺睿智的 |
[06:19] | And she thinks that the reason that | 她觉得我们作为夫妻 |
[06:21] | we’re drawn to each other as a couple | 互相吸引的主要原因 |
[06:23] | is because we’re such opposites in that way. | 就是因为我们在这方面刚好相反 |
[06:26] | You know, I like to stand out, | 就是说 我喜欢与众不同 |
[06:28] | – you like to blend in. – All right, | -你喜欢融入其中 -行了 |
[06:30] | your therapist is really starting to piss me off. | 你的治疗师开始惹到我了 |
[06:32] | Come on, Cathy. You won’t even wear skirts | 拜托 凯西 你都不愿意穿裙子 |
[06:33] | ’cause you don’t want people looking at your legs. | 就因为你不想让别人盯着你的腿看 |
[06:35] | Angela says that in the best relationships, | 安吉拉说在最好的关系模式中 |
[06:38] | there can only be one person in the spotlight | 无论何时都只能有一个人 |
[06:40] | at any given time. | 成为焦点 |
[06:42] | That’s why we work so well together. | 所以我们两个人才这么合拍 |
[06:45] | But we don’t work well together. | 可我们并不合拍 |
[06:48] | That’s why we’re living apart. | 所以我们才分居了 |
[07:03] | Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[07:05] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[07:06] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你吓得我差点尿裤子了 |
[07:08] | God, and what died inside of you? | 天 你怎么一股腐臭味 |
[07:10] | You looked like you were about to tongue that flower. | 瞅你那样 就差去舔那花了 |
[07:12] | I was just admiring it. Isn’t it stunning? | 我就是欣赏欣赏 是不是美呆了 |
[07:15] | Like it was designed by nature | 好像大自然造它 |
[07:17] | just to be looked at. | 就是为了吸引眼球的 |
[07:18] | No, it was designed to attract bees. | 不 它是造来吸引蜜蜂的 |
[07:20] | Until we killed all the bees with all our pesticides | 结果我们用杀虫剂和化学肥料 |
[07:22] | and our chemically treated fertilizers. | 把蜜蜂都杀光了 |
[07:26] | Why are you here, Sean? | 你来这干嘛 肖恩 |
[07:28] | The building I squat in is about to be demolished. | 我之前落脚的那房子要拆除了 |
[07:30] | And the city pricks won’t let me in their office to reason with them, | 城建的人又不让我上办公室去跟他们讲理 |
[07:33] | because they think I’m some crazy, homeless freak-o. | 因为他们认为我是个无家可归的疯子 |
[07:35] | Sounds accurate. | 听起来没错啊 |
[07:36] | Anyway, I looked into their | 随你怎么说 我研究了一下 |
[07:37] | ridiculously flawed budget plan, | 他们错漏百出的预算计划 |
[07:40] | and I found some info that could save the building. | 找到一些可以拯救那栋房子的信息 |
[07:42] | So here, be a dear and make me three copies of these. | 拿着 帮我个忙 给我复印三份 |
[07:50] | Those one and a half years of business school | 那一年半的商学院 |
[07:52] | – are finally paying off. – I know. | -总算物有所值了 -我知道 |
[07:55] | Dad would be so proud. | 爸爸该多骄傲啊 |
[07:57] | I figure all I have to do is go in there | 我觉得只要我上门时 |
[07:59] | dressed like a yuppie douche bag, | 打扮得人模狗样的 |
[08:00] | and they’ll hear me out. | 他们就会听我说完 |
[08:01] | And since the only yuppie douche bag I know is Paul, | 而保罗是我唯一认识的人模狗样的 |
[08:04] | can I borrow one of his suits? | 我能借他西服一用吗 |
[08:05] | I doubt Paul would appreciate me | 我怀疑保罗会不会乐意 |
[08:07] | lending you any of his things. | 我把他的东西借你 |
[08:10] | Lucky for you, I don’t care what he thinks right now. | 算你小子走运 我现在才不管他怎么想 |
[08:12] | So have at it. | 拿去吧 |
[08:13] | – What’s up, Uncle Sean? – Hey, man, what’s up? | -你好啊 肖恩舅舅 -你好啊 伙计 |
[08:15] | – Not much. – Hi, honey. | -还行 -亲爱的 |
[08:20] | Ooh. Shut down. | 碰一鼻子灰 |
[08:22] | That kid really doesn’t like you, does he? | 那孩子是真不喜欢你吧 |
[08:24] | Shut up, Sean. | 闭嘴 肖恩 |
[08:33] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[08:34] | Like I have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[08:36] | I am sorry for the way I acted yesterday. | 抱歉我昨天那样 |
[08:40] | I screwed up. And you’re right. | 我错了 你说的对 |
[08:43] | You’re not a child anymore, | 你不是一个小孩了 |
[08:44] | and I need to stop treating you like one. | 我也不该再像对小孩那样对你 |
[08:46] | So…I want to give you these. | 所以 我想把这个给你 |
[08:49] | Jesus, Mom. I’m not doing that. | 老天啊 妈妈 我没有干那事 |
[08:52] | – You’re not? – No. | -你没有 -没有 |
[08:53] | Why do you always have to make everything so weird? | 你为啥总是把气氛搞得这么诡异 |
[08:56] | Sorry, I don’t mean to make things weird. | 抱歉 我不想把气氛弄诡异 |
[08:58] | I just want to make sure that you’re okay. | 我就是想确定你没事 |
[09:00] | And even if you’re not doing, | 即使你没有 |
[09:02] | you know, this right now… | 现在没有干这事 |
[09:04] | which is really, really awesome | 这实在是太好了 |
[09:06] | and incredibly smart of you… | 也是你聪明的选择 |
[09:09] | Look, I know it’s just a matter of time | 我知道这只是个时间问题 |
[09:12] | before girls start throwing themselves at you. | 迟早会有女孩子向你投怀送抱 |
[09:15] | And I guess I get worried, because… | 我大概是有点担心 因为 |
[09:20] | I-I may not be around to meet all of them. | 我到时候可能见不到她们了 |
[09:24] | Well, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:27] | Listen, I know I’m not your first choice | 听着 我知道要讨论关于女生的问题 |
[09:29] | to talk to about girl stuff. | 我可能不是你的第一选择 |
[09:30] | But if you have any questions about anything, | 但如果你对任何事情有任何问题 |
[09:33] | you know you can always come to me, right? | 你知道你可以来找我的 对吧 |
[09:36] | Yes, dear. | 是 亲爱的 |
[09:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:40] | But can I just tell you when you do start dating, | 但我想告诉你 如果你真开始约会了 |
[09:42] | you should know that women | 你应该知道女人 |
[09:43] | don’t care so much about the sex stuff. | 对性事其实没那么在意 |
[09:45] | I mean they care. It’s… it feels good and everything. | 我是说她们会在意 这让她们感觉很爽 |
[09:50] | And it’s definitely an important part | 而且对于一段健康的感情来说 |
[09:52] | of any healthy relationship, | 也绝对是非常重要的一部分 |
[09:53] | especially the foreplay. | 尤其是前戏 |
[09:55] | Okay, Mom… you’re making things weird again. | 妈妈 你又把气氛搞得诡异了 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:58] | I just mean that | 我就是想说 |
[10:00] | sex isn’t as important to us gals as other things. | 对我们女性来说 有些事情比性爱更重要 |
[10:06] | Like you noticing us. | 比如在意我们 |
[10:10] | You making us feel special. | 让我们觉得自己很特别 |
[10:13] | Because the thing is… | 因为实际上 |
[10:15] | women like attention. | 女人喜欢被关注 |
[10:19] | Even if they act like they don’t. | 即使表现得好像不需要 |
[10:21] | Even if they say they don’t want you | 即使她们说不希望你 |
[10:23] | to make a big fuss about valentine’s day or their birthday. | 因为情人节或者她们的生日而小题大做 |
[10:26] | Deep down, they really wish you would. | 在内心深处 她们其实希望你小题大做 |
[10:32] | Oh, and if you’re ever out on a first date, | 如果你什么时候第一次约会 |
[10:35] | and you find that it’s going… you know… there, | 发现在往那个方向发展 |
[10:39] | and if you feel that you could totally score with her, | 而你觉得你完全有把握”搞定她” |
[10:42] | or whatever you guys call it now, | 管他什么叫法的 |
[10:44] | just slow down. | 记住慢点来 |
[10:46] | Because no matter what, | 因为不管怎样 |
[10:48] | a woman always wants to feel like | 女人总是希望觉得 |
[10:49] | she’s worth waiting for. | 她是值得等待的 |
[10:52] | – You know what I mean? – Not really. | -你懂我意思吗 -不怎么懂 |
[10:54] | But can this conversation please be over now? | 谈话可以结束了吗 |
[10:57] | Yes, it can be over. | 是的 可以结束了 |
[10:59] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[11:16] | So can the man sing, or can he sing? | 这家伙挺能唱吧 是不是 |
[11:19] | – He’s all right. – All right? | -他还行吧 -还行 |
[11:21] | That is Joe King you’re talking about, young lady. | 你说的可是乔·金 小女孩 |
[11:24] | That’s his name? Jo-King? | 他就叫这名吗 姓”开”名”玩笑” |
[11:27] | Please tell me you’re jo-king. | 拜托告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[11:29] | Well, you can laugh all you want, | 你想笑就笑吧 |
[11:30] | but the man is a legend. | 但这哥们儿是个传奇人物 |
[11:32] | And I see you getting your little groove on | 我看你在那边 |
[11:34] | – over there as well. – Was not. | -也有小晃一下 -才没呢 |
[11:37] | But I was watching you shake your thing. | 不过我刚在看你扭屁股 |
[11:40] | You got a mighty fine ass on you, painter man. | 你的屁股很紧致啊 油漆工 |
[11:43] | Hey. Now that… | 这话 |
[11:45] | you shouldn’t be talking to a man three times your age like that. | 你不该和一个年龄是你三倍的人这么说话 |
[11:48] | Okay? It’s not very nice. | 好吧 这样不好 |
[11:49] | Who says I’m nice? | 谁说我是好学生了 |
[11:52] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[11:54] | In class. Now, please. | 请立刻进教室 |
[12:05] | It’s really corny. | 真俗套 |
[12:07] | Yeah, well, I didn’t design it. | 没办法 又不是我设计的 |
[12:09] | But I do like what it has to say. | 不过我很喜欢它的意境 |
[12:12] | It’s positive. | 很积极向上 |
[12:14] | Yeah, real positive. | 是啊 很积极 |
[12:16] | And then all those dreams get crushed by reality. | 而所有的梦后来都被现实碾碎 |
[12:20] | Let me get that for you. | 我来帮你开门吧 |
[12:24] | Looked like you got your hands full. | 看样子你两手忙不过来了 |
[12:28] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 没有我搞不定的事 |
[12:58] | Hey, scumbag! | 混蛋 |
[13:00] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[13:01] | Put back whatever you’re stealing from this house | 把你从这房子里偷的东西放回去 |
[13:04] | or lose an arm, your choice. | 不然我卸你膀子 你来选 |
[13:05] | Whoa, whoa. I’m not stealing anything. | 我没有偷东西 |
[13:08] | Trust me, there’s nothing in this house I want. | 相信我 这房子里没什么是我想要的 |
[13:10] | Bologna. | 胡扯 |
[13:12] | You were gonna take that bag. | 你明明就要偷走那个袋子 |
[13:13] | And I saw you throw another one on your crap heap out there. | 我还看见你把另一袋往你的垃圾车上扔 |
[13:16] | I’m just collecting my sister’s recycling. | 我在收集我姐姐的可回收物 |
[13:19] | I swear. See? | 我发誓 看 |
[13:25] | Cathy’s your sister? | 凯西是你姐姐 |
[13:26] | – Sadly. – Prove it. | -很不幸 -证明给我看 |
[13:29] | Well, I destroyed all forms of personal I.D. | 我把各种身份证明都给毁了 |
[13:32] | so as to avoid Big Brother tracking my every move, | 来避免政府追踪我的一举一动 |
[13:34] | but I can tell you that my sister | 不过我能告诉你 |
[13:37] | has never met a pair of khakis she didn’t like, | 我姐姐喜欢各种卡其布裤子 |
[13:39] | she sneaks cigarettes | 她会偷偷抽烟 |
[13:40] | when she doesn’t think anybody’s looking, | 自以为神不知鬼不觉 |
[13:42] | and she can be a real sarcastic bitch in the morning. | 还有 她早上说话极其尖酸刻薄 |
[13:45] | And pretty much the rest of the day too. | 不过其他时候也差不多 |
[13:47] | Can’t argue with that. | 这倒没错 |
[13:50] | So what are you, homeless or something? | 你怎么回事 无家可归还是怎样 |
[13:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[13:52] | I choose to live off the land. There is a difference. | 我选择居无定所 这是两回事 |
[13:56] | What’s with the fat suit? | 那身肥西装怎么回事 |
[13:59] | Does it really look that bad? | 有这么难看吗 |
[14:03] | Take off that jacket and turn around. | 把外套脱了 转过去 |
[14:19] | That’ll work. | 应该可以 |
[14:21] | Come over to my place. | 到我家来 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:27] | I am guaranteeing an automatic “A” | 任何人 只要读了这本小册子 |
[14:30] | to anyone who reads this pamphlet | 然后给我写一篇论文 |
[14:32] | and then writes me an essay explaining | 解释为什么青少年怀孕是件坏事 |
[14:33] | why teenage pregnancy is a crappy idea. | 我就会给一个A |
[14:37] | But what does this assignment have to do with American history? | 可这作业跟美国历史有什么关系 |
[14:40] | I don’t know, Kristin. | 我不知道 克里斯汀 |
[14:41] | Take the stick out, I’d said you’d get an “A”. | 照做就是了 我说了会给你个A |
[14:57] | Does that crack bother you? | 那个裂缝是不是很烦 |
[14:59] | ‘Cause I can fix it if you want. | 你愿意的话我可以帮你处理了 |
[15:03] | – Uh, yeah. – Yeah? | -是啊 -是吗 |
[15:05] | – That would be great. – Yeah. | -那就太好了 -好 |
[15:06] | I’ll add it to my list. | 我放到待办事项里 |
[15:08] | Mm. Do that. | 去办了吧 |
[15:09] | Okay. Nice skirt, by the way. | 好的 裙子很漂亮 |
[15:12] | Yeah, suits you. | 对 很适合你 |
[15:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:13] | You like my sweet shaved pussy, don’t you? | 你喜欢我精心修剪的下体是吗 |
[16:16] | – Oh, yeah. – Lick it, baby. | -是啊 -舔舔 宝贝 |
[16:18] | Oh! Oh, just like that. Yeah! | 就是那样 |
[16:24] | So fucking hot. | 太他妈性感了 |
[16:25] | – Mrs. Jamison? – Oh, yeah, just like that. | -贾米森老师 -是啊 就像那样 |
[16:29] | Andrea, what are you doing out of your seat? | 安德莉亚 你离开座位干什么 |
[16:31] | I just wanted to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[16:32] | that you’d better have tons of cash ready | 这个礼拜的称重 |
[16:34] | for this week’s weigh-in, | 你最好多准备点现金 |
[16:35] | because I am swimming in these jeans. | 因为我现在穿这条牛仔裤很晃荡 |
[16:37] | I’ve been jogging in the park after school every day. | 我每天放学后都在公园里慢跑 |
[16:40] | Good for you. | 太好了 |
[16:41] | I’m glad to see you’re finally motivated. | 很高兴看到你终于有了动力 |
[16:44] | Yeah… real motivated. | 是啊 太有动力了 |
[16:47] | Well, thanks for the warning, | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[16:49] | I’ll make sure that I get to an ATM before Friday. | 我周五前会去提款机取钱的 |
[16:51] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[16:54] | And you should take off your glasses | 还有下次你看那种东西的时候 |
[16:56] | next time you’re gonna watch that shit. | 最好把眼镜摘下来 |
[17:16] | That’s quite a bit of mail you got here… | 你这可真是一大堆邮件 |
[17:20] | Marlene. | 玛琳 |
[17:22] | Don’t mess up | 别把我的 |
[17:23] | the order of my Lillian Vernon catalogues. | 莉莉安·弗农礼品定制目录的顺序搞混了 |
[17:25] | Uh…Okay. | 好的 |
[17:29] | Wow, check those out. | 哇 这都不错啊 |
[17:31] | They were my husband’s. | 这是我丈夫的 |
[17:32] | I meant to get rid of them after he passed, | 他去世后我本来打算都处理掉 |
[17:35] | but I never got around to it. | 但我总是没时间 |
[17:36] | From the width of you, | 看你的背宽 |
[17:37] | I’d say you two were about the same build. | 我估计你俩身材差不多 |
[17:39] | If they fit, you should take them. | 如果合适的话 你可以都拿走 |
[17:41] | Really? Wow. | 真的吗 哇 |
[17:43] | This is, uh… awesome. | 这简直 太棒了 |
[17:46] | The stitching along these edges is killer. | 这衣边都是一流的做工 |
[17:49] | That was one of Eddie’s favorites. | 这套是艾迪的最爱之一 |
[17:50] | He used to wear it whenever we’d go out dancing. | 我们每次出去跳舞 他就会穿这套 |
[17:52] | You like to dance, Marlene? | 你喜欢跳舞吗 玛琳 |
[17:55] | Because I happen to have quite the fancy foot. | 因为我刚好舞跳得不错 |
[18:11] | Did you just put your hand on my ass? | 你是不是刚把手放我屁股上了 |
[18:14] | I was feeling Eddie. | 我在找艾迪的感觉 |
[18:15] | No, you were feeling me. | 不 你在感觉我 |
[18:17] | Watch yourself, homeless man. | 注意点 流浪汉 |
[18:26] | I don’t know what my problem is, | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[18:29] | but for some reason I always laugh when I’m nervous. | 我一紧张就不停地笑 |
[18:34] | It’s a tick. This is… | 不由自主的 这 |
[18:41] | This… I don’t even know why I’m doing this. | 我都不知道我为啥要做这个 |
[18:43] | I mean, this is so not me. | 我是说 这也太不像我了 |
[18:46] | Just try to relax. | 尽量放松就行了 |
[18:49] | – I am very fast. – Okay. | -我很快的 -好吧 |
[18:52] | Okay. That wasn’t so bad. | 好 这也没那么糟糕 |
[18:57] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[18:59] | God, how do women do this all the… ow! | 上帝啊 女人们怎么能忍受总做 |
[19:02] | time. | 这些的 |
[19:04] | I mean it’s so… | 我是说 这也太 |
[19:06] | unbearable. | 难以忍受了吧 |
[19:07] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[19:10] | Please tell me that you… | 拜托告诉我 |
[19:11] | almost done. | 你快做完了 |
[19:14] | Real… really? | 真 真的吗 |
[19:16] | Real… you’re putting wax there? | 你连那儿都上了脱毛蜡啊 |
[19:21] | Go… God. | 上 上帝啊 |
[19:26] | Okay, I’m gonna stop talking n… | 好吧 我不说话了 |
[19:32] | Okay, all done. | 好了 完了 |
[19:35] | See? | 看吧 |
[19:39] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:40] | That really demands attention, doesn’t it? | 这真的很吸引人 是吧 |
[19:43] | Yeah, very sexy. | 是 非常性感 |
[19:45] | Who is the lucky guy? | 哪个男的这么幸运 |
[19:47] | There is no lucky guy. | 没什么幸运的男人 |
[19:49] | Sorry. Who is the lucky girl? | 抱歉 哪个女的这么幸运 |
[19:54] | Me. | 我自己 |
[19:56] | So this is fun, huh? | 这还有点意思吧 |
[19:58] | Meeting your old dad for lunch? | 跟你老爹一起吃饭 |
[19:59] | Yeah, it’s been great. | 嗯 挺不错的 |
[20:02] | – Get enough to eat? – Mm-hmm. | -够吃吗 -嗯 |
[20:03] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[20:04] | You can get an ice cream or something. | 你可以要点冰淇淋或者什么的 |
[20:05] | I’m good. | 我饱了 |
[20:06] | Good. | 那就好 |
[20:10] | How’s everything at home? Okay? | 家里的一切还好吗 |
[20:12] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[20:13] | Yeah, you getting along with your mom all right? | 你跟你妈妈相处得也还好吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[20:17] | Half the time, I don’t even know | 有一半的时间 我都不知道 |
[20:19] | what the hell she’s talking about. | 她到底在说什么 |
[20:22] | That’s because your mother is a woman. | 那是因为你妈妈是女人 |
[20:25] | And women, unlike men, never say what they mean. | 不像男人 女人从来都口是心非 |
[20:30] | They’re annoyingly complicated that way. | 她们复杂得让人很抓狂 |
[20:41] | That’s a cute dog. | 好可爱的狗狗啊 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:01] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[21:03] | Hiya, sis. | 好啊 老姐 |
[21:04] | You got those copies for me? | 你给我复印好了吗 |
[21:05] | I really need to get this show on the road. | 好戏即将开场 我可不能演砸了 |
[21:07] | Am I in some alternate reality? | 我不是在做梦吧 |
[21:10] | Where did you get that briefcase and that suit? | 你从哪找来的公文包和西装 |
[21:13] | Old lady across the street from you. | 你家对面老太太提供的 |
[21:15] | – Marlene? – Mm. | -玛琳 -嗯 |
[21:17] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要帮你 |
[21:18] | Well, I think she might have the hots for me, | 我想她可能对我有感觉吧 |
[21:20] | which…who can blame her? | 谁能怪她呢 |
[21:22] | In fact, if we were just a little bit closer in age, | 事实上 要是我们年龄相差再小点 |
[21:26] | I might even get in there. | 我真可能会接受她的 |
[21:27] | That old gal’s still got a pretty tight ass. | 那个老女人的翘臀还是很紧致的哦 |
[21:30] | I can’t get over how different you look. | 你这一改头换面 我真不敢认你 |
[21:33] | Why are you walking like you got a potato chip up your butt | 为什么你走路的姿势像屁股上粘了片 |
[21:35] | you don’t wanna crack? | 不想弄碎的炸土豆片 |
[21:37] | I got waxed down there for the first time. | 我第一次把那脱毛了 |
[21:42] | Could you please not talk about | 你能不能不和我谈论 |
[21:43] | the state of your vagina with me? | 你阴道的状况 |
[21:44] | I’m a very visual person. | 我是个很有画面感的人 |
[21:46] | I also happen to think waxing is incredibly gauche. | 而且我觉得脱毛是件很粗俗的事 |
[21:49] | I’m all about the big bush, as nature intended. | 我还是喜欢茂密点 顺其自然 |
[21:51] | I know, I used to think women who waxed | 我知道 我以前也觉得脱毛的女人 |
[21:54] | were self-hating anti-feminists, | 都是自怨自艾的反女权运动者 |
[21:56] | but I get the allure. | 但是我的魅力又回来了 |
[22:00] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[22:01] | Makes me feel powerful. | 让我觉得很有活力 |
[22:03] | I kinda wanna show it off. | 我甚至想显摆显摆 |
[22:05] | Well, don’t show it to me. | 好吧 别对我显摆 |
[22:06] | I’d rather not go blind before my meeting. | 我可不想在会面之前就被闪瞎 |
[22:22] | Stop staring at my titties, I’m trying to jog. | 别老盯着我的胸了 我要跑步呢 |
[22:24] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[22:25] | No, I’m not staring at anything. | 不是 我没盯着任何东西 |
[22:28] | How come your face is getting all red? | 那你脸怎么全红了 |
[22:31] | I bet you never seen titties as fine as these, have you? | 我敢打赌你没看过这么美的胸 对吧 |
[22:34] | Yes, I have. And way bigger. | 我看过 而且大多了 |
[22:37] | I bet you never touched any, though. | 那你肯定没摸过 |
[22:39] | So? I could if I wanted to. | 那又怎样 如果我想我就能 |
[22:41] | You wanna touch mine? | 你想摸我的吗 |
[22:43] | – Shut up. – You can. | -别扯了 -你可以 |
[22:45] | I’m serious. Touch them. | 我是认真的 摸吧 |
[22:49] | No, no. You don’t want me to do that. | 不 不 你不会想让我摸你的 |
[23:00] | Go back to playing with your little ball. | 回去玩你的球吧 |
[23:02] | Let me jog in peace. | 让我安心地跑步吧 |
[24:07] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么我能帮您的吗 先生 |
[24:09] | I’m sure you can. | 我肯定你能 |
[24:11] | My name is Mr. Tolke. | 我是特尔克先生 |
[24:13] | And I’m here to see somebody regarding the property | 我是来找人解决赫尼平街和四大街路口 |
[24:16] | on Hennepin and fourth. | 的房产问题 |
[24:17] | Okay. Uh, hmm. | 好的 |
[24:20] | I don’t see you on the schedule. | 日程表上没有你 |
[24:23] | Did you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[24:24] | Not an official one, no. | 没有正式的预约 |
[24:26] | But what I have to say will only take | 我只需要 |
[24:28] | about five minutes, so… uh… | 大约五分钟就够了 所以 |
[24:29] | I’m sure you can work your magic | 你肯定能想到办法 |
[24:33] | and slip me in. | 让我进去 |
[24:34] | Unfortunately, no one will see you | 不幸的是 没人会见你的 |
[24:37] | unless you have an appointment. | 除非你有预约 |
[24:38] | I could try to fit you in sometime next month? | 我可以试试把你排进下个月的日程里 |
[24:40] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:42] | You see, the bulldozers are scheduled | 你看 周五就要出动推土机 |
[24:44] | to knock this building down by Friday, | 拆掉那栋楼 |
[24:46] | so it… it…It’s vital that I talk to someone today. | 所以 我今天必须要见一下负责人 |
[24:50] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. | 恐怕这是不可能的 |
[24:52] | Sorry, wish I could help. | 抱歉 我也希望我能帮你 |
[24:54] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[24:56] | Do you really wish you could help? | 你真的希望你能帮我 |
[24:58] | ‘Cause it… it kind of sounds like | 但是听起来 |
[25:00] | you don’t really give a shit. | 你一点都不关心 |
[25:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:02] | See, if you really wanted to fucking help, | 听着 如果你真他妈的想帮我 |
[25:05] | you would take this fucking phone | 你就会他妈的拿起这个电话 |
[25:06] | and you’d tell your fucking bosses | 然后给你他妈的老板说 |
[25:08] | to give me a five minute fucking meeting. | 给我他妈的五分钟见面时间 |
[25:11] | Is there a problem here, sir? | 有什么问题吗 先生 |
[25:14] | Yeah, the problem is this office won’t take the time | 有 问题是 这个部门不肯花时间 |
[25:18] | to listen to the voices of it’s constituents. | 去听听他们衣食父母的声音 |
[25:21] | Well, I have a right to be heard! | 但是 我有说话的权利 |
[25:33] | There you are. I was looking for you. | 你在这啊 我一直在找你 |
[25:37] | You must be so bummed you can’t play. | 你不能上场肯定很失落吧 |
[25:39] | No, I love using my one good eye | 不 我喜欢用我好的那只眼 |
[25:42] | to watch my buddies have fun without me. | 来看我的朋友没有我也玩得很开心 |
[25:44] | Really, my joy knows no bounds. | 真的 我很乐观 |
[25:48] | Well, if it’s of any consolation, | 如果你想听点安慰的话 |
[25:51] | I’m really digging your sexy pirate look. | 我很喜欢你性感的海盗形象 |
[25:55] | Really? | 真的 |
[25:56] | Do I remind you of Johnny Depp | 我让你想起《加勒比海盗》里的 |
[25:57] | in Pirates of the Caribbean? | 约翰尼·德普了吗 |
[25:58] | It’s kind of what I’m going for. | 我就是想要这种效果 |
[25:59] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[26:02] | Oh, I guess the game’s starting. | 我想比赛要开始了 |
[26:04] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[26:05] | What do you say you and I | 不如我们自己 |
[26:06] | make a little fun of our own? | 去找点小乐子吧 |
[26:13] | – Sure, why not? – All right. | -好啊 为什么不 -那好 |
[26:15] | Crank up the radio, baby, I’m coming in. | 把收音机调大 宝贝 我来了 |
[26:22] | I wore a damn suit for this. | 我还为了这穿了套西装 |
[26:28] | I’m taking your guys’ badge numbers. | 我记下你们的编号了 |
[26:56] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你想这么做 |
[27:04] | I can’t stop looking at you, you’re so beautiful. | 我的眼光无法从你身上移开 你真美 |