时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve decided to go to the Bahamas to a friend’s art opening. | 我要去巴哈马参加一个朋友的艺术展开幕式 |
[00:06] | I want to go. | 我也想去 |
[00:07] | Really? | 真的 |
[00:08] | For my birthday, that’s what I want to do. | 我的生日 我做主 |
[00:10] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:14] | – Hello. – Lenny! | -你好 -蓝尼 |
[00:16] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[00:16] | You haven’t been happy for 20 years? | 你不快乐有二十年了 |
[00:19] | Is that what I said? | 我是这么说的吗 |
[00:20] | That’s basically the entire time you’ve known me. | 差不多就是从你认识我开始 |
[00:22] | How you doing? Nice to see you? | 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[00:24] | Fuck you! Suck my dick! | 你大爷的 操你妈 |
[00:25] | It’s me. I’m coming with you. | 是我 我跟你走 |
[01:18] | Slowly back… Slowly back up… | 慢慢来 慢慢倒 |
[01:20] | And stop. | 停车 |
[01:22] | Stop! Stop. | 停 停车 |
[01:24] | You didn’t do the one-two-three. | 你没有看一二三 |
[01:26] | Do you know how many children | 你知道每年有多少孩子 |
[01:27] | are run over every year because people don’t do | 就因为人们没有看一二三 |
[01:29] | their one-two-threes? | 而被撞死吗 |
[01:31] | They’re called “mirrors,” Mom. | 人家叫做反光镜 妈妈 |
[01:34] | Dad’s in two. | 二号镜发现老爸 |
[01:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[01:40] | Mom’s teaching me how to drive. | 妈妈在教我开车 |
[01:41] | What the hell? He… he’s 14. | 搞什么名堂 他才十四岁 |
[01:43] | He can’t even get his permit for a year. | 他一年之内都考不了驾照 |
[01:46] | I’m not allowing him to drive. | 我不是让他开车 |
[01:48] | I’m teaching him how to drive. | 我是在教他学车 |
[01:50] | I just thought we’d get it over with, | 我只是觉得早学早轻松 |
[01:53] | and I wanted to be the one to teach him. | 想亲自上阵 客串导师 |
[01:55] | You never use your turn signals. | 哪像你 从来不打转向灯 |
[01:56] | I know. I’m a real mess, huh? | 是 我就是一挫爹 行了吧 |
[01:59] | Okay, you teach him how to drive. | 行 你教他开车吧 |
[02:01] | I’ll teach him how to run off to the Bahamas. | 我要带他去巴哈马逍遥去 |
[02:03] | Oh, wait, maybe you should teach him that too? | 不对 这个也该你来教吧 |
[02:05] | Guys… | 爸妈 |
[02:07] | This isn’t fun for me. | 别把我扯进来 |
[02:10] | Sorry, Adam. | 抱歉 亚当 |
[02:12] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[02:13] | Can we please be civil in front of him? | 别当着孩子的面吵架 行吗 |
[02:15] | I don’t know how to talk to you anymore | 我现在没法心平气和 |
[02:16] | without blowing up. | 和你交流 |
[02:19] | I just came to get a suit to wear to a dinner | 我只是来拿我在升职宴会上 |
[02:21] | celebrating my promotion. | 要穿的衣服 |
[02:23] | You got the promotion. | 你升职了 |
[02:24] | Oh, Paul. | 哦 保罗 |
[02:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:27] | That’s huge. | 真是大喜事啊 |
[02:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[02:32] | Do you want… | 你想要 |
[02:34] | do you need me to go? | 用我陪你去吗 |
[02:36] | What, so you can suck all the joy | 怎么 好让你耀武扬威 |
[02:38] | out of that moment for me too? | 扫了我的兴吗 |
[02:39] | Ah, look. See? | 看见没 |
[02:40] | I can’t be nice. | 还是吵起来了 |
[02:51] | This sucks. | 真差劲 |
[02:55] | Sorry for the nonmedical language. | 抱歉没使用医学术语 |
[02:56] | Well, if they’re only gonna pay for 70% of my scans | 如果他们只赔付扫描费的百分之七十 |
[02:59] | then I’m thinking maybe I should only pay 70% of my premiums. | 那我也该只付保险费的百分之七十 |
[03:02] | Or we’re gonna have to save the scans for fancy occasions. | 或者把扫描攒着 等到特殊场合再用 |
[03:05] | You can’t be passing those out like mints. | 这东西可不能当红包发出去 |
[03:07] | Insurance industry works great if you never actually get sick. | 没病没灾的时候 保险公司倒是尽心尽力 |
[03:09] | Well, that ship has sailed. | 现在知道已经晚了 |
[03:13] | Have we heard anything from that clinical trial? | 临床试验那边有消息吗 |
[03:16] | I mean, those babies are free, right? | 我可以免费治疗吧 |
[03:18] | They are, yeah, | 这没错 |
[03:20] | and I’ll let you know as soon as I hear. | 一有消息马上通知你 |
[03:22] | So when are you proposing to her? | 你打算什么时候向她求婚 |
[03:24] | How did you… how did you know? | 你说什么 你怎么知道的 |
[03:26] | There’s an engagement ring on your laptop. | 你电脑里面有个订婚戒指的图片 |
[03:28] | So either you’ve just removed it from someone’s colon, | 要么是你刚从病人的结肠中取出的 |
[03:32] | or you’re popping the question. | 要么就是你要求婚 |
[03:34] | Or you’re popping the question with a ring | 再不然就是你从病人结肠里取出一枚戒指 |
[03:35] | from someone’s colon, but let’s hope not. | 拿来求婚 不过希望不是这样 |
[03:38] | I-I’ve been thinking about asking Julie. | 我打算跟朱莉求婚 |
[03:41] | You know, it’s time. | 也该结婚了 |
[03:44] | Time? | 该 |
[03:45] | We’ve been together five years. | 我们在一起五年了 |
[03:48] | What? | 笑什么 |
[03:49] | No, I’m sorry. It just… | 抱歉 不是故意的 只是 |
[03:50] | no, it just… it sounds odd. | 听起来很喜感 |
[03:53] | You know, I just… | 我的脑海里 |
[03:54] | I picture this egg timer going off | 浮现出这样的场景 |
[03:55] | while the two of you are folding laundry. | 小两口叠着衣服 煮蛋计时器响起 |
[03:57] | You suddenly getting on your knee going, | 你突然跪在地上说 |
[03:59] | “Oh, honey, it’s time.” | 亲爱的 咱该结婚了 |
[04:01] | Well, doesn’t sound very romantic when you say that. | 让你这么一说 显得不怎么浪漫了 |
[04:03] | Oh, you know what is romantic? | 你知道什么才叫浪漫吗 |
[04:05] | The Bahamas. | 巴哈马度假游 |
[04:07] | Is that where you and Paul went? | 你跟保罗去的那个地方吗 |
[04:09] | It’s where I went. | 我一个人去的 |
[04:10] | Little birthday treat for myself. | 为自己庆生 |
[04:12] | He didn’t want to come? | 他不想陪你去吗 |
[04:15] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[04:16] | Seriously? | 你说真的 |
[04:20] | So fucking typical. | 真他妈有代表性 |
[04:23] | Things get rough, the guy bails. | 男人总是遇难则退 |
[04:26] | How can he sleep at night | 明知道你忍受病痛 |
[04:28] | knowing he’s leaving you when you’re going through this? | 还执意离开你 他应该寝食难安才对 |
[04:31] | – It’s complicated. – No, it’s not. | -事情没那么简单 -才不是 |
[04:33] | Loving someone through sickness and in health? | 不论生病还是健康 都深爱对方 |
[04:34] | Not complicated. | 很简单的道理 |
[04:38] | Julie’s so gonna say yes. | 朱莉肯定会答应你的 |
[04:46] | Is there anything better than chewable vitamins, hmm? | 总是维生素咀嚼片 就不能换个伪装吗 |
[04:50] | It’s like they took everything that’s good | 看起来 倒真像是把糖 |
[04:52] | in sugar and fruit punch and chalk | 果子酒和粉笔中的有效成分 |
[04:56] | and turned it | 提取出来 |
[04:58] | into these miracle little pills. | 制成这些神奇的小药片 |
[05:01] | I found these on the floor after class. | 这瓶是我下课后在地上捡到的 |
[05:04] | Now, I am no drug expert, | 我不是药物专家 |
[05:07] | but I know my cartoon pills, | 但我知道维生素片长什么样 |
[05:10] | and these babies look more like they would | 而这些披着卡通外衣的小药片 |
[05:12] | ruin your complexion and cost your parents | 不仅会害得你人模鬼样 |
[05:14] | a fortune in bail money. | 也会带来牢狱之灾 |
[05:17] | Anybody want to claim these? | 有人认领吗 |
[05:20] | Anybody? | 没有吗 |
[05:24] | Andrea, do you know anything about these? | 安德莉亚 知道这是谁的吗 |
[05:25] | No, but text me if you find my crack pipe. | 不知道 等你找到我的吸毒管 短信通知我 |
[05:28] | I’m jonesing like a motherfucker. | 我他妈在这儿犯毒瘾呢 |
[05:30] | I’m not accusing you of anything. | 我不是在兴师问罪 |
[05:32] | Then what are you asking me about drugs for? | 那为什么问我毒品的事 |
[05:34] | Don’t you know that racial profiling is rude? | 你不知道种族定性很伤人的吗 |
[05:36] | I just thought you might have heard something. | 我只是觉得 你可能有所耳闻 |
[05:39] | Actually, I did hear something. | 说实话 我确实知道一点 |
[05:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:41] | I heard it’s none of your damn business. | 我知道它跟你半毛钱关系都没有 |
[05:46] | Hey, Andrea. | 嘿 安德莉亚 |
[05:50] | Well, good morning, Ms. Jamison. | 早上好 贾米森女士 |
[05:52] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:53] | Getting a little bold, wouldn’t you say? | 长能耐了是吧 |
[05:56] | Just waltzing into my class in front a student | 当着学生的面 大摇大摆走进我的教室 |
[05:59] | with a brush in your hand. | 手里还拿着笔刷 |
[06:00] | Well, perhaps the Bahamas has made me bold. | 估计是巴哈马之行赐予了我勇气 |
[06:06] | What are you doing with ecstasy on your desk? | 你桌子上怎么会有迷幻药 |
[06:10] | I wouldn’t take these all at once, | 可别一口气都吃了 |
[06:12] | unless you want to spend the rest of your life | 除非你打算这下半辈子 |
[06:13] | feeling like you’re living in a bad Disney movie. | 都活在迪士尼烂片里面 |
[06:16] | What does it do? | 这药有什么作用 |
[06:17] | – You’ve never taken “E” Before? – You have? | -你之前没嗑过吗 -难道你嗑过 |
[06:20] | How do you think I paint those murals? | 你以为我是怎么画出外面的壁画的 |
[06:24] | Well, what’s it like? | 是什么感觉呢 |
[06:26] | Well, it makes you feel euphoric, uninhibited. | 它会让你飘飘欲仙 无拘无束 |
[06:30] | They take them at raves, and people dance all night. | 锐舞派对上人人都嗑 纵情舞蹈通宵达旦 |
[06:33] | Makes you escape reality for a while. | 可以暂时逃离现实的残酷 |
[06:36] | I was always too afraid to do drugs. | 我一直都觉得毒品很恐怖 |
[06:38] | Smoked a little pot, cigarettes. | 顶多抽点儿大麻 香烟 |
[06:40] | Yeah, but the hard stuff… | 至于这么冲的 |
[06:41] | I guess I was always too afraid | 还是算了 我真的不想 |
[06:43] | I’d end up feeling like I was living | 下半辈子都生活在 |
[06:44] | in a bad Disney movie. | 迪士尼烂片里面 |
[06:49] | Dang it. I can’t get it even. | 要命 剪不齐啊 |
[06:50] | Well, good. I don’t want it to be even. | 那正好 我不想要齐头 |
[06:52] | You know what’d be sick? | 知道什么才叫绝吗 |
[06:54] | If you let me shave it all off. | 就是把你的头发全剃光 |
[06:56] | And give up my just-been-fucked look? | 那我还怎么一脸衰相啊 |
[06:58] | Just trim it and cut anything knotted or matted. | 简单一点 把分叉打结的头发修掉就成 |
[07:02] | I got a movie! | 我借了碟 |
[07:03] | I realized I think we need more music in our lives, | 我觉得生活中需要更多的音乐 |
[07:06] | so I got Xanadu. | 所以我弄了部《世外桃源》 |
[07:10] | Why does my kitchen floor look like it’s going through puberty? | 怎么厨房这里跟有猫发过春似的 |
[07:12] | I’m teaching your son to barter, | 我教孩子剪头呢 |
[07:14] | so he’ll understand how utterly unnatural it is | 好让他明白 花钱去理发店 |
[07:16] | to spend money. | 绝对是想不开 |
[07:17] | Uncle Sean said he’d let me have this | 肖恩叔叔说只要我帮他剪头 |
[07:19] | if I cut his hair. | 这条项链就归我了 |
[07:21] | Little bling for the little man’s big night out. | 闪亮小首饰 男人之夜特别赞助 |
[07:24] | What’s big about tonight? | 今夜有什么大事啊 |
[07:27] | Oh, I’m just going to a party with Brent. | 我打算和布伦特去参加派对 |
[07:29] | What party? | 开什么派对 |
[07:30] | It’s a Monday. | 今天可是周一 |
[07:31] | Who throws parties on a Monday? | 谁闲着没事在周一开派对 |
[07:32] | Hmm, it’s summer. | 现在是暑假嘛 |
[07:34] | Is it a rave? | 不是锐舞派对吧 |
[07:35] | People do weird things at raves. | 那帮人可什么都干得出来 |
[07:37] | No, there are gonna be adults, mom. | 有成年人看场的 妈妈 |
[07:39] | It’s a birthday party for Brent’s cousin, | 是布伦特表哥的庆生派对 |
[07:40] | I’ll crash at Brent’s house. | 我要在他家过夜 |
[07:42] | Oh, and look… | 还有 你看 |
[07:44] | Off your list of three survival meals | 根据你列的清单 |
[07:46] | I have to make before summer’s out | 我得在夏天结束前做三道菜 |
[07:48] | and one romantic dessert, | 还有一道浪漫西点 |
[07:50] | I give you chocolate mousse. | 我做的是巧克力慕斯 |
[07:55] | Madame. | 夫人 请 |
[08:06] | You can go. | 你可以闪人了 |
[08:08] | Yes! | 万岁 |
[08:13] | – Ow! – You’re done. | -疼 -你完了 |
[08:14] | Sorry to barge in on you, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:16] | but my freezer’s on the blink again, | 但我的冰箱又坏了 |
[08:18] | and without my cold fresca, I can’t eat my dinner. | 没有冰镇饮料 我吃不下去晚饭 |
[08:22] | Eddie always fixed these things. | 这类东西一般都是艾迪来修 |
[08:24] | Think I could borrow some ice cubes? | 我能借点儿冰块吗 |
[08:26] | Sure, Marlene. | 当然 玛琳 |
[08:28] | Hey, Marlene, how old are you? | 玛琳 你现在高寿啊 |
[08:29] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[08:31] | 79 and in counting. Why? | 七十九岁多一点 问这干嘛 |
[08:33] | I got a buddy of mine around your age | 我有个朋友跟你年龄相近 |
[08:34] | I think you might like. | 或许你会喜欢 |
[08:36] | You trying to fix me up? | 你想给我介绍老伴吗 |
[08:38] | Well, I-I-I could chaperone if you like. | 你要不介意 我陪你见他也行 |
[08:41] | I think you and Earl might just hit it off. | 你跟厄尔没准会很来感 |
[08:42] | Why? | 怎么 |
[08:43] | Do you think all old people are soul mates? | 你以为老骨头都会一见倾心 |
[08:46] | Hey, if you want to sit around making ice cubes, | 要是你想终日冻冰块 老来无所依 |
[08:48] | be my guest. | 那随你便 |
[08:49] | Be 79 years old and picky. | 挑来拣去 当你的老顽固吧 |
[08:51] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[08:52] | Fine. Set me up, Cupid. | 好吧 我奉陪 丘比特 |
[08:57] | Oh, I got to take this. Excuse me. | 抱歉 我得接通电话 |
[09:03] | Wait, one second. | 等一下 |
[09:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:09] | Hi. It’s, uh, Dr. Mauer. | 你好 我是缪尔医生 |
[09:11] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:12] | I have you under “Capital ‘C’ “. | 通讯录里你在C开头那列 |
[09:14] | Oh, that’s depressing. | 真让人郁闷 |
[09:16] | Um, look, I’m just gonna rip the band-aid off here. | 听着 我就不和你拐弯抹角了 |
[09:19] | The clinical trial is only accepting patients | 本次临床实验的对象 |
[09:22] | who have had prior treatment. | 要求有治疗史 |
[09:25] | I was trying to get into this trial to get treatment. | 我就是为了治病 才想方设法参加这次试验 |
[09:28] | So it turns out I have to have had treatment to get treatment? | 结果你告诉我 参加过治疗才能参加治疗 |
[09:32] | That’s a real cancer-22. | 这算什么 癌症二十二规吗 |
[09:34] | Well, look, every clinical trial’s different. | 每个临床试验规矩都不一样 |
[09:37] | We’ll, um… we’ll try for the next one. | 我们 再试试其它的吧 |
[09:39] | You do that. | 拜托你了 |
[09:42] | Go read an X-ray. | 继续看X光片吧 |
[10:07] | I need an escape. | 我想逃避现实了 |
[10:13] | So when am I gonna feel it? | 我什么时候才会有感觉 |
[10:15] | Any minute now. | 随时都有可能 |
[10:17] | There’s nothing to be nervous about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[10:19] | Except according to the Internet, there is. | 网上可不是这么说的 |
[10:21] | Uh, I mean, I’m really glad that we’re doing this, | 我说 很高兴你能陪我出来 |
[10:23] | but apparently all that rave dancing is life-threatening. | 不过通宵锐舞什么的我可吃不消 |
[10:26] | No, we could get hypothermia. | 真的 我们会得失温症的 |
[10:29] | Our organs could slowly bake inside of us | 体内器官会缓慢产热 |
[10:32] | till they shut down. | 直至衰竭 |
[10:33] | You’re being paranoid. | 你这是妄想症 |
[10:33] | The Internet said that would happen too. | 网上说也会伴有妄想症 |
[10:36] | Just… just don’t play any music I can dance to, | 别放会勾起我舞兴的曲子就行 |
[10:40] | especially ABBA. | 尤其是ABBA的歌 |
[10:42] | No, honestly, do not… | 我是认真的 千万别 |
[10:44] | – do not play Abba. – Okay. | -别放ABBA的歌 -听你的 |
[10:46] | It would… | 它会 |
[10:47] | that would literally give me kidney failure. | 那可真会让我跳到肾衰竭 |
[10:51] | You’ll… you’ll be safe, all right? | 你不会有事的 知道吗 |
[10:54] | I promise it. | 我保证 |
[10:57] | Maybe if the Internet had an English accent, | 如果网上的介绍是优雅英音 |
[10:58] | it wouldn’t sound as scary as it does. | 或许就没这么骇人听闻了 |
[11:05] | Hey, Trevor, thanks for taking us. | 特雷弗 多谢你载我们来 |
[11:07] | I mean, my mom would choke on her tongue | 我老妈要知道这里没一个大人 |
[11:09] | if she knew there were no parents here. | 估计会气个半死 |
[11:10] | Don’t thank my dickhead brother. | 别谢我那白痴老哥 |
[11:12] | I’m washing his car for a month for driving us. | 为了让他开车送咱们 我得刷一个月车 |
[11:14] | Yeah, including the rims. | 没错 还得擦轮子 |
[11:15] | Later, ladies. | 回头见了 你们俩 |
[11:18] | Who the fuck let in a couple of freshmen? | 哪个杂种带来了这俩新人啊 |
[11:20] | Hey, Andrea. What’s up? | 安德莉亚 你好啊 |
[11:23] | Cool party, huh? | 很酷的派对 对吧 |
[11:24] | Yeah, if you’re looking for the bouncy castle, | 是啊 你要是想玩跳跳床 |
[11:27] | there isn’t one. | 那可来错地方了 |
[11:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:28] | You’re only two years older than me. | 你不过才比我大两岁 |
[11:30] | Which is why I was invited. | 就是因为比你大 姐才受邀前来 |
[11:32] | Come on. | 过来 |
[11:33] | I’ll show you where all the drinks are. | 我带你喝饮料去 |
[11:35] | Maybe we can find a sippy cup. | 说不定能找到个吸管杯呢 |
[11:38] | Where do you think we go? | 你觉得我们会何去何从 |
[11:41] | I mean, when we go, Lenny, | 我是说 死了以后 蓝尼 |
[11:42] | where do you think we go? | 我们何去何从 |
[11:43] | I mean, I think that the energy | 我觉得 我们体内的能量 |
[11:45] | just stays in the earth, in the air. | 会回归土壤 飘散在空中 |
[11:47] | Energy… it can’t be destroyed, | 能量永不湮灭 |
[11:50] | so I think we become a part of everything. | 尘归尘 土归土 化为万物 |
[11:57] | I think you’re absolutely right. | 你说的太对了 |
[12:00] | We become a part of everything. | 我们化为万物 |
[12:02] | – We’re everywhere. – Right. | -无所不在 -太对了 |
[12:03] | I’ve wrestled with this question, | 我一直纠结这个问题 |
[12:05] | but, God, the… | 可是 天啊 |
[12:06] | God, the answer is so obvious. | 老天 这答案显而易见 |
[12:09] | You’re so beautiful. | 你现在真美 |
[12:12] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不再害怕了 |
[12:14] | What aren’t you afraid of? | 你不怕什么了 |
[12:15] | Anything. | 什么都不怕 |
[12:18] | Death… | 死亡 |
[12:20] | Sharks… | 鲨鱼 |
[12:22] | Anything. | 无所畏惧 |
[12:23] | Yeah, what about big cats, like… like lions? | 那你怕不怕大型猫科动物 比如狮子 |
[12:26] | – Nope. – Nope? | -不怕 -真不怕 |
[12:31] | I’m hot. | 热死了 |
[12:34] | Are you hot? | 你不热吗 |
[12:42] | Cathy? | 凯西 |
[12:44] | It’s Paul! Got my suit! | 我是保罗 我拿了衣服 |
[12:45] | Forgot my tie! | 忘了领带 |
[12:48] | Maybe I’ll get the one you gave me for our anniversary! | 别逼我用结婚纪念日你送我那条 |
[12:52] | Eh, maybe I’ll shred that one and get another one. | 要不还是撕烂它 换条新的 |
[13:20] | Everything looks so good. | 这些菜卖相不错 |
[13:22] | I’d go for the corn on the cob, | 可惜没带假牙 |
[13:24] | but I didn’t bring my good teeth. | 不然我一定点玉米棒 |
[13:25] | And if I’d known they were gonna bring us all this bread, | 早知道面包不限量 |
[13:27] | I would have brought my big purse. | 我就带个大点的包来了 |
[13:30] | This is good. | 真不错 |
[13:31] | I had a feeling you guys had the same sensibilities. | 我早就觉得你们会有情感共鸣 |
[13:33] | You know what I’d really like to eat? | 知道我最想吃什么吗 |
[13:38] | You. | 你 |
[13:41] | Uh, easy there, Earl. | 别急啊 厄尔 |
[13:44] | Start slow. | 慢慢来 |
[13:46] | I apologize, Marlene. | 我替他赔个不是 玛琳 |
[13:48] | Apologize for what? | 赔什么不是 |
[13:50] | Hey, I may be 82 years old, | 虽然我八十二岁了 |
[13:51] | but I got a tongue that can lick the paint off an outhouse. | 但咱的灵舌刮掉墙漆都没问题 |
[14:01] | Sorry, everyone. | 对不起 大伙 |
[14:02] | I was detained at the bar by a lovely bartender | 我来晚了 因为在吧台那碰见一个 |
[14:05] | who understands the definition of the “generous pour.” | “灌你没商量”的可爱酒保 |
[14:11] | Where’s Cathy? | 凯西怎么没来 |
[14:13] | Oh, she couldn’t make it. | 她来不了 |
[14:14] | I just found out that she had a previous commitment. | 我才知道她已经有约在先 |
[14:17] | I’m so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[14:18] | Oh, I’m so sorry she can’t join us, | 她不能来真是太遗憾了 |
[14:20] | but we’ll try not to let it dampen our celebration. | 大家可别扫了兴头 |
[14:22] | Now, uh… | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Paul, Nick, | 保罗 尼克 |
[14:26] | I am so thrilled to have you | 能请到两位担任公司 |
[14:28] | as my new vice presidents of creative services. | 创意服务部的副总经理 我感到万分荣幸 |
[14:31] | – Congratulations. – Congratulations. | -恭喜 -祝贺你们 |
[14:33] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[14:45] | Where’s the dude? | 服务生呢 |
[14:47] | Dude? | 服务生 |
[14:49] | Dude? | 倒酒啊 |
[14:51] | I’m so lucky to know you, | 认识你真是我的福气 |
[14:54] | and I’m so lucky to have met you. | 遇到你更是三生有幸 |
[15:00] | I feel really lucky, | 我也觉得无比幸运 |
[15:02] | and I’m beginning to feel for the first time, | 我第一次开始感觉到 |
[15:04] | finally, that everything’s gonna be all right. | 最终 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:07] | It is gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:08] | Maybe I don’t have to… | 也许我不必 |
[15:11] | I don’t have to work so hard. | 我不必那么努力工作 |
[15:12] | I don’t have to worry so much. I don’t even have to raise Adam. | 我不必操太多心 甚至不必抚养亚当 |
[15:16] | He will be raised… by the world. | 大千世界 会抚养他长大 |
[15:19] | He’ll be okay with the rest of it. | 没有我 他也能活的好好的 |
[15:21] | And it’s not even… it’s not even what I say, is it? | 我甚至 甚至什么都不用说 不是吗 |
[15:24] | I-I-I just… | 我只是 |
[15:25] | I should quit talking to Adam altogether. | 我不该再对亚当发牢骚了 |
[15:27] | I should exist around him, | 我只要陪伴他左右 |
[15:31] | so he knows that I’m there, but… | 默默支持就好 但是 |
[15:35] | No words. | 不必交流 |
[15:38] | No words. | 无需多言 |
[15:44] | You want to see my pool hole? | 想看看我的泳池吗 |
[15:49] | I have an awesome pool hole. | 我的泳池棒极了 |
[15:57] | Earl, why don’t you tell Marlene | 厄尔 为什么不跟玛琳说说 |
[15:59] | a little bit about yourself? | 你自身情况呢 |
[16:00] | All right. | 没问题 |
[16:02] | Look, Marlene, I could tell you I moved here from Brooklyn, | 玛琳 我从布鲁克林搬到这里 |
[16:05] | served in Korea, three brothers, | 去韩国服过役 有三个兄弟 |
[16:07] | but the only thing you really have to know about me | 但你只要了解我一点就够了 |
[16:09] | is in my pants. | 都在我裆里 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:12] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[16:12] | I’ve got the biggest pair of nuts you’ve ever seen. | 我这蛋蛋的个头绝对是空前绝后 |
[16:16] | Jesus, Earl! | 老天啊 厄尔 |
[16:17] | This is not polite dinner conversation. | 晚餐聊这个可不怎么礼貌 |
[16:19] | It’s not even bachelor-party conversation. | 单身派对都不该说这种话 |
[16:22] | And my dick ain’t bad either, | 我的老二也不差 |
[16:24] | though it looks smaller against my balls than it really is… | 虽然跟我的蛋蛋一比显得有点小 |
[16:28] | optical illusion. | 错觉懂吗 |
[16:31] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[16:32] | Would you get that for me, please, Marlene? | 帮我捡一下好吗 玛琳 |
[16:34] | I got it. I got it. | 我来吧 还是我来吧 |
[16:38] | Jesus Christ, Earl! | 我的老天 厄尔 |
[16:40] | It wasn’t meant for you. | 又不是给你看的 |
[16:42] | It was meant for her. | 是为这位女士准备的 |
[16:43] | Sean, could I speak to you alone? | 我跟你单独谈谈好吗 肖恩 |
[16:45] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:51] | Excuse me. | 怎么回事 |
[16:52] | Um, it’s okay, ladies. | 别紧张 女士们 |
[16:54] | I’m transgender. | 我是变性人 |
[16:56] | He’s a horrible doctor. | 下刀的医生不大高明 |
[16:58] | Don’t ask for his number. | 变性可别找他 |
[17:00] | I-I’m so sorry, Marlene. | 我真是很抱歉 玛琳 |
[17:02] | I-I-I’ve known Earl for a while, | 虽然认识厄尔有段时间了 |
[17:03] | but I guess I’ve never really been | 但我想我之前从没 |
[17:05] | in a social situation with him. | 跟他一起出席社交场合 |
[17:06] | Stop getting in the way. | 别妨碍我们俩的好事 |
[17:08] | – I-I’m sorry? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听到我说的了 |
[17:10] | I’m an old woman who doesn’t get a lot of opportunities with men, | 我已经是老太婆了 没什么机会找男人 |
[17:14] | especially one so clearly ready for relations. | 这种索情求爱的男人 见得更少 |
[17:17] | I didn’t agree to come tonight | 今晚我来 |
[17:19] | because I’m looking for someone to grow old with. | 不是因为我想找人白头偕老 |
[17:22] | I’m already old, and old people get horny too, | 我已经白头了 老人也有欲望啊 |
[17:27] | so quit cock-blocking me. | 所以别妨碍我性福 |
[17:34] | Dude, check out this statue. | 伙计 看看这个雕塑 |
[17:37] | She’s got some long-ass titties. | 她这奶子也太长了 |
[17:40] | Looks like a couple of torpedoes | 看起来像一对鱼雷 |
[17:41] | flew in her back and got caught in her chest. | 自后背穿胸而入 |
[17:43] | She could use those as nunchucks. | 可以当双截棍耍了 |
[17:48] | Dude, there’s this girl upstairs, and she’s really drunk, | 哥们儿 楼上有个妹子喝得烂醉 |
[17:51] | she’s fucking any guy who wants to get laid. | 任君宰割 准能一饱性福 |
[17:53] | That’s pathetic. | 这太可悲了 |
[17:55] | Megan needs a virgin. | 梅根要和处男做 |
[17:56] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[17:57] | Who wants to pop their cherry? | 谁想破处子之身啊 |
[17:59] | Who the fuck in here’s a lame-ass virgin? | 这儿他妈的还有谁是处男 |
[18:02] | Oh, Adam. | 亚当 |
[18:04] | No, thanks, dude. I’m good. | 谢了 哥们儿 不用了 |
[18:06] | What are you, a pussy? | 这么没种 你是娘们儿啊 |
[18:09] | Virgin… | 处男 |
[18:11] | Virgin. | 处男 |
[18:12] | Virgin! | 处男 |
[18:13] | Virgin! Virgin! Virgin! | 处男 处男 处男 |
[18:16] | Virgin! Virgin! | 处男 处男 |
[18:18] | He’s not a virgin. | 他不是处男 |
[18:20] | How would you know? | 你怎么晓得 |
[18:21] | – Trust me. – Holy shit. | -我知道 -我擦 |
[18:23] | You slept with this cow? | 你和这恐龙上床了 |
[18:26] | What? No. No way. | 什么 没有 怎么可能 |
[18:29] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[18:35] | Don’t mind if I do. | 别介意我喝这么多 |
[18:40] | So, Nick, I heard that you and Andy | 尼克 我听说你和安迪 |
[18:42] | got a new place in St. Paul. | 在圣保罗找到处新地方 |
[18:43] | We did. We bought a loft in the Lowry building. | 是的 我们买下了洛利大厦的顶层 |
[18:46] | Nice. | 不错 |
[18:47] | But that’s not our biggest news. | 但这不是我们最大的新闻 |
[18:49] | Um, tonight’s kind of a double celebration for Andy and me. | 今晚对我和安迪算是双喜临门 |
[18:52] | Of… of course, there’s our promotion… | 首先 当然是庆祝咱的升职 |
[18:56] | But, uh, last week, Andy and I got married. | 不过就在上周 安迪和我结婚了 |
[19:00] | Yeah, we drove down to Mason city, Iowa, | 我们开车去了爱荷华州梅森市 |
[19:02] | and we tied the old rainbow knot. | 夫基同心 喜结连理啦 |
[19:04] | Who would have thought there’d be a shining example | 谁知道宽容政策的光辉榜样 |
[19:05] | of tolerance, like, just 200 miles away? | 两百里开外就有啊 |
[19:08] | That’s great. | 真是太棒了 |
[19:09] | – That’s terrific. – Thank you. | -真是棒极了 -谢谢 |
[19:13] | You know what I don’t get about gay marriage? | 知道对于同性婚姻 我有哪里不解吗 |
[19:15] | Two things. | 两点 |
[19:16] | First of all, ass sex. | 第一 爆菊 |
[19:19] | Support it, support it. Don’t get it. | 我绝对支持 但是不理解 |
[19:22] | But what I really don’t understand is… | 但我最最不解的是… |
[19:24] | why the fuck would you want to get married in the first place? | 你们他妈的为什么要结婚 |
[19:27] | Well, to enjoy the same rights and privileges | 为了享有与异性恋同等的权利 |
[19:31] | – as all the… – and pain and heartache. | -与特权… -还有身心折磨 |
[19:32] | Say you’re just living together, and things go south. | 假说你俩住在一起 感情出现问题 |
[19:34] | You wake up one day, and you go, | 某天醒来 你突然觉得 |
[19:36] | “You know, this guy’s had bad breath all the time, | “这家伙一直有口气 |
[19:39] | “But today his breath is so bad, | “但今天臭得实在离谱 |
[19:40] | I’m gonna end the relationship.” You just walk. | 我要和他分手” 你可以立马走人 |
[19:43] | You know, but if you committed a lifetime to each other | 但你们为对方许下一生的诺言 |
[19:46] | and somebody walks, | 而某人拍屁股走人 |
[19:47] | it’s like open-fucking-heart surgery | 感觉就他妈像挖心掏肺 |
[19:50] | without the anesthesia. | 还没打麻药 |
[19:52] | Paul, you’re drunk. | 保罗 你喝多了 |
[19:53] | Nick, ding, ding, ding, ding. | 尼克 叮叮叮叮 |
[19:55] | You’re right. | 你答对了 |
[19:56] | But this I know. I know this. | 但感情这事儿我懂 哥是过来人 |
[19:59] | Marriage is a suffocating death trap, | 婚姻就是令人窒息的死亡陷阱 |
[20:01] | and monogamy is a fucking myth. | 一夫一妻制就他妈一神话 |
[20:03] | You know what marriage needs? | 你知道婚姻最需要什么吗 |
[20:05] | To be punched in the balls. | 蛋上来一拳 |
[20:06] | That’s what marriage needs… swift kick in the nuts. | 婚姻就需要这感觉 下体来一飞脚 |
[20:08] | Okay, Paul, that’s enough. | 保罗 够了 |
[20:09] | Obviously, you and Cathy have some personal issues. | 很明显 你和凯西有些私人问题 |
[20:11] | Fuck you, Simon. You tell me that’s enough | 去你妈的 西蒙 等你发现 |
[20:14] | when you find your wife fucking a black guy. | 你老婆在操一个黑鬼时 再来教训我 |
[20:22] | FYI… if you do ever decide to do that, Danielle, | 提个建议 丹妮尔 如果你打算出轨 |
[20:25] | please have the courtesy to not do it | 出于礼貌 请一定不要 |
[20:27] | in your own fucking backyard. | 他妈的在自家后院做 |
[20:43] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈到底想干嘛 |
[20:45] | They were just joking. | 他们只是在开玩笑 |
[20:47] | And what’s your excuse, asshole? | 那你又是什么借口 混蛋 |
[20:49] | Well, they thought we were together or something. | 他们以为我们在一起还是怎样 |
[20:51] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:52] | I’m not good enough for your scrawny virgin ass? | 老娘配不上你那骨瘦如柴的处男屁股蛋吗 |
[20:54] | That’s fucked up. | 真操蛋 |
[20:55] | Jesus! Chill out. | 老天爷 冷静点 |
[20:57] | You know what? Fuck you, Adam. | 操你妈 亚当 |
[20:59] | Fuck you and your whole fucked-up family. | 操你和你那操蛋的全家 |
[21:45] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你过来接我 |
[21:48] | It’s crazy in there. Sorry. | 这儿太疯狂了 对不起 |
[21:51] | So wait. So I guess I’m in trouble now? | 慢着 我又有麻烦了吗 |
[21:53] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[21:55] | Those kids are plastered. | 这些小屁孩都醉醺醺的 |
[21:58] | Okay, let’s get going. | 我们走吧 |
[22:00] | Wait, so my punishment is driving myself home? | 等等 对我的惩罚就是要自己开车回家 |
[22:03] | Look, it’s not great that I drove over here | 喝过三十年陈酿苏格兰威士忌 |
[22:06] | after having a 30-year-old scotch. | 再开车过来已经很不对了 |
[22:09] | Actually, I had five of them, | 更何况 我喝了五瓶 |
[22:12] | so that’s, like, 150 years of drinks. | 所以相当于一百五十年陈酿 |
[22:14] | And I don’t want to endanger your life, | 我可不想害人性命 |
[22:16] | so you drive, buddy. | 所以你来开 伙计 |
[22:18] | I don’t want to endanger your life. | 我也不想害人性命 |
[22:20] | Just don’t go over 15 miles per hour. | 只要别超过十五迈就好 |
[22:22] | Don’t make any left turns, and stop at anything red. | 不要左转 见红就刹 |
[22:25] | It’s okay, buddy. I’m right here. | 没事的 伙计 我就在你旁边 |
[22:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 出发 |
[22:51] | 亚当 11通未接电话 | |
[22:54] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 天啊天啊 |
[22:56] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事儿了 |
[22:58] | Adam called me. | 亚当给我打电话了 |
[22:59] | He never calls me. | 他从不会打给我 |
[23:00] | He certainly doesn’t call me 11 times. | 更不会连打十一次 |
[23:03] | Oh, he needs a ride. Crap! | 他要人去接 糟了 |
[23:06] | Okay, don’t panic. Don’t panic. | 别慌张 不要慌 |
[23:09] | Something’s wrong. | 肯定没好事 |
[23:10] | I can feel it. | 我感觉不对 |
[23:11] | Um, do you want me to come with you? | 要我陪你去吗 |
[23:14] | What? | 什么 |
[23:15] | To pick up my son? No. | 陪我去接儿子 算了 |
[23:17] | Right. No, I just want to help. | 好吧 我只是想帮忙 |
[23:18] | – How can I help? – You can’t. | -我能帮上什么吗 -你帮不到 |
[23:20] | You don’t. | 帮不了 |
[23:21] | Got ya. | 明白 |
[23:22] | Look, you’re not a parent. | 你不是家长 |
[23:27] | Look, Lenny, I-I like you, | 蓝尼 我喜欢你 |
[23:28] | and I love how you make me feel, | 也对你很有感觉 |
[23:31] | but… I can’t do this. | 但我不能这么做 |
[23:35] | I’m a mom, and I need to act like one. | 我是个母亲 得有母亲的样子 |
[23:39] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[23:54] | Cathy, it’s not Adam. It’s Paul. | 凯西 我不是亚当 是保罗 |
[24:05] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[24:07] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[24:08] | He has seven stitches, but he’s gonna be fine. | 他缝了七针 但他会没事的 |
[24:11] | A tree, Paul? | 撞了棵树 保罗 |
[24:13] | Tell me you didn’t get drunk at dinner. | 别告诉我你在吃晚饭时喝多了 |
[24:14] | Oh, I had a little bit too much at dinner, yep. | 我喝的是有点多 没错 |
[24:17] | God, Paul. | 天呐 保罗 |
[24:20] | That’s why I let Adam drive. | 所以我让亚当开车 |
[24:23] | You did what? | 你干嘛了 |
[24:26] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的耍我呢 |
[24:28] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[24:30] | Well, you taught him to drive, didn’t you? | 毕竟你教过他开车 |
[24:32] | Not allowing him to drive! | 但我没叫他开车 |
[24:36] | Where were you, honey? | 你去哪了 亲爱的 |
[24:38] | He tried to call you. | 他试过打给你 |
[24:40] | I couldn’t hear the phone. | 我没听到电话响 |
[24:46] | Is that because it was up your vagina? | 是因为电话卡在阴道里了吗 |
[24:49] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 不对 |
[24:51] | That was the big black guy’s penis. | 那是那个黑鬼的老二 |
[24:56] | I saw you… | 我全看到了 |
[25:02] | In our own fucking house! | 他妈的就在咱家 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:24] | I’m so sorry, mom. | 真抱歉 老妈 |
[25:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:36] | Jamison… | 贾米森 |
[25:37] | Paul Jamison. | 保罗·贾米森 |
[25:40] | Mr. Jamison? | 贾米森先生 |
[25:45] | Dr. Mauer… | 我是缪尔医生 |
[25:47] | Cathy’s doctor. | 凯西的医生 |
[25:49] | She called me and told me what happened. | 她在电话里把一切都讲明了 |
[25:51] | Um, I just want to assure you | 我只是想向你保证 |
[25:52] | that the staff down here is excellent. | 我们的医护人员都水准一流 |
[25:54] | They’ll take good care of your son. | 他们会认真医治你儿子的 |
[25:55] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢了 |
[25:59] | Mr. Jamison, as a man, I got to say | 贾米森先生 作为男人 我得说 |
[26:00] | I think it’s really shitty of you to move out of the house. | 你这个时候搬出去真是混蛋 |
[26:04] | She told you that? | 她这么跟你说的 |
[26:05] | How can you leave her when she needs you? | 你怎么能在她需要你的时候离开 |
[26:09] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的开玩笑吗 |
[26:12] | Why don’t you ask her that? | 你怎么不去问问她 |
[26:16] | I have no idea what the fuck is going on with her. | 我他妈的不知道她到底怎么了 |
[26:30] | Oh. You’re here. | 你来了 |
[26:33] | You didn’t have to come. | 没必要大费周章 |
[26:35] | He doesn’t know you’re sick. | 他还不知道你生病的事 |
[26:39] | You said he knew. | 你说他知道了 |
[26:43] | I just want to live a little longer | 我只是希望轻轻松松活一阵 |
[26:46] | without everything being about my being sick. | 不要让癌症干扰我的生活 |
[26:49] | I-I just want to be happy | 我只希望 开开心心 |
[26:51] | just a little longer. | 再过一段日子 |
[26:53] | Telling Paul I have cancer will not make me happy. | 向保罗坦白病情不会让我开心 |
[26:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:22] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[27:24] | I want divorce. | 我要离婚 |