时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I haven’t told anyone that I’m sick. | 我还没告诉任何人我生病了 |
[00:05] | I’ve been really confused. | 我近来很困惑 |
[00:06] | I shouldn’t have feelings, but I do. | 我不该动情的 但事实如此 |
[00:08] | You used to love the guy who did silly shit like this. | 你过去爱的 就是会做出这等蠢事的人 |
[00:11] | I’ve changed. | 我已经改变了 |
[00:12] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[00:13] | It’s not a good time to do laundry, sis. | 现在可不是洗衣服的好时候 老姐 |
[00:15] | – I’m pregnant! – What? | -我怀孕了 -什么 |
[00:16] | Get out of my house, or I’ll blow your brains out. | 滚出我家 否则我打爆你脑袋 |
[00:19] | You can’t remember where you put a gun? | 你不记得把枪放哪儿了 |
[00:20] | I have Alzheimer’s. | 我老年痴呆 |
[00:23] | – What’s that? – It’s Marlene’s house. | -这是什么 -这是玛琳的房子 |
[00:25] | She gave it to me. I’m giving it to you. | 她交给了我 现在我把它给你 |
[00:27] | And look out for Thomas. He likes you. | 照顾好汤玛斯 他喜欢你 |
[00:29] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[00:30] | I want to do interleukin. | 我想做白介素治疗 |
[00:32] | There are a lot of side effects. | 会有很多副作用的 |
[00:34] | Just close your eyes and relax. | 闭上你的双眼 放松 |
[01:38] | – We make good running partners. – Yeah. | -我们慢跑很合拍啊 -是啊 |
[01:40] | No matter how repulsed by you I am, | 不管我看你多不顺眼 |
[01:42] | you can’t deny our biological bond | 也不能否认 我们的血缘关系 |
[01:45] | makes you closer to me than anyone else on earth. | 让你比世上任何人都更亲近于我 |
[01:47] | Which is why I– | 正因为如此 |
[01:49] | I really need to tell you something. | 有些话我真的需要告诉你 |
[01:50] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[01:51] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[02:03] | Slow down, speedy! | 慢点 飞毛腿 |
[02:04] | I can’t run that fast. | 我跑不了那么快 |
[02:06] | I’m dead. | 我可是死人 |
[02:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:16] | I’ve got the key. | 我有钥匙 |
[02:53] | I like you a lot. | 我真喜欢你 |
[02:55] | I like you a lot too. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[03:02] | And I like you a lot too. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[03:16] | Please stay. | 留下来过夜吧 |
[03:20] | Sweet dreams, you two. | 你们娘儿俩做个好梦吧 |
[03:42] | I have a splitting headache. | 我头疼欲裂 |
[03:46] | Well, your brain scans are clear. | 你的大脑扫描很正常 |
[03:48] | So that’s just an unfortunate side effect of the IL-2. | 那么这都是白介素-2治疗的副作用 |
[03:51] | Sometimes I see parts of those dreams | 我甚至醒着的时候 |
[03:53] | even when I’m not dreaming. | 也会看见梦里的人 |
[03:57] | All right, I’m gonna write you a prescription | 好吧 我给你开一些 |
[03:58] | for a pain reliever and muscle relaxer. That should help. | 缓解疼痛和放松肌肉的药 会有用的 |
[04:01] | Well, if it doesn’t, | 要是没用的话 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna ask you to drive over my face with your car. | 我会请你开车从我脸上压过去 |
[04:04] | Or, if that doesn’t work, | 或者 要是没用的话 |
[04:06] | a lot of patients find that smoking marijuana | 也有很多病人发现 吸食大麻 |
[04:08] | can really ease the side effects. | 有助缓解副作用 |
[04:10] | Well, I might have a couple of students | 我也许有几个学生 |
[04:11] | that if I sniffed their hair long enough, it might work. | 多闻闻他们头发的味道 可能会有用 |
[04:14] | Is there any chance that we could start | 下次治疗是否可以 |
[04:15] | the next round on a Friday this time? | 周五这个时间开始呢 |
[04:20] | I think we need to stop here. | 我想我们得到此为止了 |
[04:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:26] | Am I cured? | 我痊愈了吗 |
[04:27] | Only two rounds, and I’m all better? | 才两个疗程 我就全好了吗 |
[04:29] | I’m sorry, Cathy. | 很抱歉 凯西 |
[04:30] | We knew when we started it’s just not | 我们从一开始就清楚 这种疗法 |
[04:32] | effective for some people. | 对有些人就是不管用 |
[04:33] | Well, if it’s not working, | 如果它不见效 |
[04:33] | then it’s just not strong enough. | 也是因为药量不够大吧 |
[04:34] | I mean, clearly, I have a very stubborn cancer. | 显然我的癌症极其顽固 |
[04:37] | We’ve done two rounds, and the tumors are unchanged. | 我们已经做了两个疗程 肿瘤还是没改善 |
[04:39] | Well, if we just hit ’em again– | 那要是我们再来一剂猛药… |
[04:40] | During the IL-2, | 白介素-2治疗期间 |
[04:42] | your kidney function severely deteriorated. | 你的肾功能严重衰竭 |
[04:45] | Your body just can’t take another course. | 你的身体挺不过下个疗程的 |
[04:48] | I want a second opinion. | 我要再问问别的医生 |
[04:49] | Have you heard of a Dr. Atticus Sherman? | 你听说过阿蒂库斯·谢尔曼医生吗 |
[04:52] | I have. | 听说过 |
[04:53] | Paul read about a stage IV woman | 保罗读到过有一个癌症第四期的女人 |
[04:55] | who was completely cured after seeing him. | 经他治疗后 完全康复了 |
[04:57] | Look, Cathy, I-I’m all for my patients | 凯西 我对于自己的病人多做咨询 |
[05:00] | getting a second opinion | 非常赞同 |
[05:01] | if it makes them more comfortable, | 如果这能让他们舒服点的话 |
[05:01] | but I just– | 但我只是 |
[05:02] | I just wanna make sure that you’re not looking | 我只是想确保 你不是要找个 |
[05:04] | for someone who’s just gonna tell you what you want to hear. | 顺着你说话的医生 |
[05:05] | No, I’m looking for someone who’s gonna keep me alive. | 不 我是要找能让我活命的医生 |
[05:08] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我就是在为此努力啊 |
[05:09] | Well, it seems like you’re just sitting there. | 你看起来只是端坐在那儿 |
[05:10] | You’re telling me to roll a joint | 叫我抽根大麻 |
[05:12] | and just wait it out. | 坐以待毙 |
[05:14] | Is this because I kissed you? | 是因为我吻了你吗 |
[05:15] | Because I’m truly sorry about that. | 对此我万分抱歉 |
[05:17] | I crossed a line. I never sh- | 是我越规逾矩 我真不该 |
[05:19] | Todd, no. | 陶德 不是 |
[05:20] | It’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[05:21] | It’s really not. | 真的不是 |
[05:24] | Then what are you gonna do when Dr. Sherman | 那么如果谢尔曼医生给你的答复 |
[05:25] | tells you the same thing I’m telling you? | 与我的相同 你准备怎么办 |
[05:28] | Come back to me, or keep seeing him? | 回来我这儿 还是就换他了 |
[05:33] | I am a new patient, | 我是新病人 |
[05:34] | so I will press two. | 所以按二 |
[05:37] | I’m gonna put my foot in the garbage disposal. | 我要把我的脚塞进垃圾处理器 |
[05:39] | I want you to turn it on. | 我要你把它打开 |
[05:40] | Seriously, turn on the disposal. | 说真的 把处理器打开 |
[05:42] | I can’t feel it. | 我又没有知觉 |
[05:45] | I know why I keep seeing you. | 我知道我为什么老是见到你了 |
[05:47] | You’re trying to pull me over to the other side, Marlene. | 你是要把我拉到冥界去吧 玛琳 |
[05:49] | But it is not gonna work, okay? | 但这是不可能的 好吗 |
[05:51] | It’s not so bad over here. | 这边并没那么糟 |
[05:53] | And it’s not true what they say | 人们说自杀会受到惩罚 |
[05:54] | about getting punished for offing yourself. | 并不是真的 |
[05:57] | It’s just a little more red tape, | 只是多了一些繁文缛节 |
[05:58] | but no big thing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:00] | Doesn’t mean it was a good idea. | 那也不值得提倡 |
[06:03] | Hello, this is Cathy Jamison calling | 你好 还是我 凯西·贾米森 |
[06:05] | for Doctor Sherman again. | 找阿蒂库斯·谢尔曼医生 |
[06:06] | You have my number from the last three messages I left. | 我的电话在上三条留言里提到了 |
[06:09] | I’m stage IV. | 我是癌症第四期 |
[06:11] | There’s no stage V. | 病危在即了 |
[06:13] | Call me. | 请尽快回我 |
[06:14] | Hey, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[06:17] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意吓你 |
[06:19] | Um, can I go to Mia’s? | 我能去米雅家吗 |
[06:23] | Uh, we–we have that– | 我们约了 |
[06:26] | We have that appointment with the therapist, remember? | 我们约了心理咨询 记得吗 |
[06:28] | You know, I just had a great idea. | 我刚想到一个好主意 |
[06:29] | What if I didn’t go see the shrink? | 我不去看心理医生如何 |
[06:31] | I love your idea. | 这主意不错 |
[06:33] | Think I’ll stick with mine. | 我还是坚持我的意见 |
[06:35] | You know, shrinks charge too much. | 心理医师收费太高 |
[06:38] | Maybe you should grow up and be one. | 那也许你长大了 也该干这行 |
[06:39] | – Har, har. – No, Adam. | -真好笑 -不 亚当 |
[06:42] | This is bigger than all of us, | 这对我们来说意义重大 |
[06:43] | so just do this for me, okay? | 就当是为了我 好吗 |
[06:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | – Oh, Adam! – Careful, dad. | -亚当你搞什么 -小心点 老爸 |
[06:51] | Something’s wrong with mom’s stomach. | 妈妈的胃不舒服 |
[06:53] | You okay, honey? Whoa. | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[06:55] | – Yeah. – That’s disgusting. | -没事 -这味道太恶了 |
[06:57] | That was Adam. | 是亚当放的 |
[06:58] | Oh, come on, honey. Fess up. | 拜托 宝贝 招了吧 |
[06:59] | You got cancer. You can fart as much as you want. | 你得了癌症 想怎么放屁随你 |
[07:01] | That wasn’t me! | 那不是我放的 |
[07:02] | He keeps doing that. | 他老是这样 |
[07:04] | He’s been so sweet, and then he, you know, | 他会一直表现得很贴心 然后稍不留神 |
[07:06] | he does that and just walks away. | 就放个屁 拍屁股走人 |
[07:09] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:10] | If it really was Adam, | 如果真是亚当放的 |
[07:11] | then we should skip the therapist | 我们不该去看心理医师 |
[07:12] | and take him straight to the gastroenterologist. | 而是直接带他去找肠胃病专家 |
[07:14] | You still have that headache? Did you take your medicine? | 你还头疼吗 吃了药吗 |
[07:16] | It made my tongue so loose I bit it four times. | 吃得舌头都没劲了 咬到自己四回 |
[07:19] | Then we have to get him to write you something else. | 那我们得让他开点别的药 |
[07:20] | Well, he said I could smoke pot if it didn’t work. | 他说要是不管用 我可以吸吸大麻 |
[07:22] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[07:23] | This guy can’t even knock out a frickin’ headache? | 这家伙连头疼都搞不定 |
[07:25] | When–when are we getting in to see Sherman? | 我们什么时候去看谢尔曼 |
[07:27] | I keep leaving messages, | 我一直在留言 |
[07:29] | but they never call me back. | 但他们从没回过我电话 |
[07:30] | Sounds like my dating years. | 听上去像我不堪的约会年代啊 |
[07:32] | But then, look how that turned out for me. | 不过瞧瞧我现在多幸福 |
[07:36] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:43] | How do you feel about your mom being sick? | 你对你妈妈的病有什么感受 |
[07:45] | How do you think I feel? | 你觉得我会有什么感受 |
[07:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:48] | Well, it sucks. I hate it. | 糟透了 我恨这病 |
[07:50] | I wish she wasn’t sick. | 我多希望她没病 |
[07:52] | Mm. What else do you wish? | 你还有什么希望 |
[07:54] | That I was at my friend’s house. | 我希望我待在朋友家里 |
[07:57] | And what would being at your friend’s house mean? | 待在朋友家是什么意思 |
[08:00] | That I wasn’t here. | 那我就不用待在这 |
[08:03] | What’s wrong about being here? | 待在这有什么不好 |
[08:04] | You charge too much. | 你收费太高了 |
[08:06] | Do you know how much I charge? | 你知道我收多少钱吗 |
[08:10] | – No. – Ah. | -不知道 -这样啊 |
[08:12] | He says he just wants to hang out | 他说他只想出去 |
[08:14] | with his friends. | 跟朋友们玩 |
[08:15] | But what does that mean? | 但这是什么意思 |
[08:16] | What, he doesn’t want to be around me | 他不想待在我身边 |
[08:18] | because he’s–he’s afraid I’m gonna die in front of him? | 因为怕我死在他面前吗 |
[08:20] | Most teenagers I see who have an ill parent | 我见过的大多数父母抱恙的年轻人 |
[08:23] | tell me they just want to hang out with their friends. | 都跟我说 只想出去跟朋友们玩 |
[08:25] | But what does that really mean? | 那这究竟意味着什么呢 |
[08:28] | I think he just wants to hang out | 我想他只是想出去 |
[08:30] | with his friends. | 找他的朋友们玩 |
[08:32] | Look, for therapy to work, even with young people, | 要想治疗有效 就算是对于年轻人 |
[08:35] | they’ve got to want to be here. | 首先也得是他们自愿来这儿 |
[08:36] | Now, he seems like a nice kid | 他看起来只是个 |
[08:38] | who just wants to feel normal. | 想过正常生活的好孩子 |
[08:41] | So unless he’s been demonstrating | 所以除非他表现出什么 |
[08:42] | any unusual or outrageous behavior | 不寻常或愤怒的行为 |
[08:45] | that you’re particularly concerned about… | 让你们尤为担心… |
[08:51] | He’s been aggressively farting. | 他最近故意放屁挑衅 |
[08:54] | He’s been farting. | 他一直在放屁 |
[08:55] | Pointedly and aggressively. | 目标明确 攻击性十足 |
[08:58] | He even fart-framed Cathy. | 他甚至放屁栽赃给凯西 |
[09:00] | When you say “Aggressive,” | 你说”攻击性十足” |
[09:02] | was anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[09:03] | No. | 没有 |
[09:05] | Deeply offended. | 但我非常生气 |
[09:09] | Just try not to put too much weight | 试着不要过于计较 |
[09:11] | in everything that Adam does, | 亚当做的每一件事 |
[09:13] | and enjoy each other. | 好好跟对方相处 |
[09:19] | Can I ask you something else? | 我能问您点别的吗 |
[09:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:21] | I have a manic-depressive brother | 我有个暴躁抑郁症的哥哥 |
[09:23] | who I haven’t told yet about me. | 还不知道我生病的事 |
[09:26] | Anything you suggest? | 您有什么建议吗 |
[09:27] | – Is he medicated? – No. | -他在治疗吗 -没有 |
[09:29] | Well, just make sure you get him | 那就先带他 |
[09:30] | in a very calm place first. | 去一个非常安静的地方 |
[09:33] | And if he gets violent, | 如果他有暴力行为 |
[09:35] | call 911. | 马上报警 |
[09:39] | You’ve been a big help. | 您真是帮了大忙了 |
[09:48] | Did you have Braxton Hicks contractions with Adam? | 你怀亚当的时候 有过假宫缩吗 |
[09:50] | – Hey, Adam. – Hey, what’s up? | -嗨 亚当 -嗨 怎么了 |
[09:51] | Hi, Sean, how are you? | 肖恩 你还好吗 |
[09:53] | I feel like my blood is carbonated. | 我感觉我的血液在沸腾 |
[09:56] | I usually don’t get this excited about the female body | 通常我没有跟女性合体的时候 |
[09:58] | when I’m on the outside of it. | 是不会这么兴奋的 |
[10:00] | Well, did you? | 你有过吗 |
[10:02] | Did I what? | 有过什么 |
[10:02] | Uh, have, um, intermittent physical contractions, | 有没有过子宫生理性收缩 |
[10:05] | beginning as early as the start of the second trimester, | 在怀孕第六个月初就开始了 |
[10:09] | in order to prepare your uterus for labor? | 为生产期时的宫缩做准备 |
[10:11] | Now, I haven’t gotten Rebecca on board yet, | 虽然我还没和丽贝卡说好 |
[10:13] | but I really think | 但我真觉得 |
[10:15] | I could deliver this baby myself. | 我可以自己接生这孩子 |
[10:17] | Please, have this baby in a hospital. | 我求你了 还是去医院生吧 |
[10:19] | What if something goes wrong? | 要是出了岔子怎么办 |
[10:21] | It’s more likely to go wrong | 在医院生 |
[10:22] | in a hospital, Cath. | 才容易出岔子呢 凯西 |
[10:23] | Rampant staph infections, baby stealing. | 猖獗的葡萄球杆菌感染 偷窃婴儿 |
[10:26] | And plus which, doctors are evil people. | 再加上 医生都是魔鬼 |
[10:28] | Hey, um, can I go to Mia’s now? | 我能去米雅家了吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah, just call if you’re not gonna be home for dinner. | 可以 不回家吃饭打个电话就行 |
[10:32] | Okay, sweet. | 太好了 |
[10:34] | Oh, Adam! | 亚当 |
[10:36] | – Whoa! – What, really? | -又来 -怎么回事 |
[10:37] | – Oh, dude. – My bad, my bad. | -伙计 -我的错 我的错 |
[10:40] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[10:41] | Calm down. | 淡定点 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna make lunch. | 我去做午餐 |
[10:48] | I’ll bring you something. | 我给你带点来 |
[10:49] | Oh, you better get rid of that smell | 你最好先放放味 |
[10:51] | before you bring food out. | 再把吃的端出来 |
[10:59] | So I’m on your cancellation list? | 我在你的候补名单上吗 |
[11:01] | Great, great. | 太好了 太好了 |
[11:02] | I’ll just tell my tumors to stop growing | 我会让我的肿瘤 在你通知我有空缺之前 |
[11:04] | until you call me back with a spot. | 停止恶化的 |
[11:06] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[11:15] | No! Thomas! | 不 汤玛斯 |
[11:17] | Oh, no, Thomas. You give those back. | 不 汤玛斯 你快吐出来 |
[11:19] | Those are very bad for you. | 这些对你身体不好 |
[11:21] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[11:22] | Okay, now listen. | 好了 听着 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna put my fingers down your throat. | 我要把手指伸进你的喉咙 |
[11:25] | And I need you to throw up. | 你得给我吐出来 |
[11:26] | What’s the matter? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[11:27] | He ate some of my muscle relaxers. | 他吃了我放松肌肉的药 |
[11:29] | Call the vet. | 给兽医打电话 |
[11:30] | – Oh, boy. – Come on, boy, come on. | -我的天 -乖宝 听话 |
[11:32] | No, here, I need you to think about something gross. | 我要你想点恶心的事 |
[11:34] | Yes, uh, yes. I have a Basset emergency. | 你好 我家的短腿猎犬出了状况 |
[11:37] | What ya doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:38] | Oh, he ate some of my medication. | 他吞了些我的药 |
[11:41] | These? | 这些吗 |
[11:42] | These are supersonic. | 这些超强劲的 |
[11:44] | Hydrogen peroxide. | 过氧化氢 |
[11:45] | – That’ll get him to throw up. – Cyclo–um– | -那可以让他吐出来 -圆形的… |
[11:47] | Those’ll be in his bloodstream in a couple of minutes. | 那些药几分钟内就会进入血液 |
[11:49] | How many did he take? | 他吃了几片 |
[11:50] | At least two. | 至少两片 |
[11:51] | I don’t have hydrogen peroxide. | 我这儿没有过氧化氢 |
[11:53] | Those pills are some of my best sellers. | 这些药是我这儿的明星产品 |
[11:54] | People like a fast-acting drug. | 人人都喜欢快速见效的药 |
[11:56] | – How many did he eat? – At least two. | -他吃了几片 -至少两片 |
[11:58] | At least two. | 至少两片 |
[11:59] | Come here, sweetie. Come here. | 过来 宝贝 过来 |
[12:02] | Are you taking these too? | 你还吃这些药吗 |
[12:03] | Is there something about you that I don’t know? | 你有什么事瞒着我吗 |
[12:04] | You suffer from intractable migraines? | 你有严重的偏头痛吗 |
[12:07] | No. Are you okay? | 没有 你还好吗 |
[12:08] | – Epileptic seizures? – No. | -癫痫发作 -没有 |
[12:10] | Oh, that sandwich looks good. | 那三明治看起来不错 |
[12:11] | – Do you mind if I have– – No! | -你介意我… -不行 |
[12:14] | Little stingy with the sandwich. | 我吃口三明治都舍不得啊 |
[12:15] | No, I– I crushed up some pills. | 不是 我捣碎了点药 |
[12:18] | I put them in there. | 混在里面了 |
[12:20] | Because you have trouble swallowing pills? | 因为你吞咽困难吗 |
[12:21] | No, it’s for Sean. | 不 是给肖恩准备的 |
[12:22] | I-I–it was for Sean. | 给肖恩吃的 |
[12:24] | I needed him to stay calm. | 我想让他保持镇静 |
[12:26] | – Why? – Because I ha– | -为什么 -因为我… |
[12:27] | I have cancer, Rebecca! | 我得了癌症 丽贝卡 |
[12:30] | There, now you know. I have cancer. | 没错 现在你知道了 我得了癌症 |
[12:32] | So if you need to calm down, take a bite. | 所以如果你也需要冷静 来一口吧 |
[12:34] | But I don’t think it’s recommended for the baby. | 但我觉得这对胎儿不好 |
[12:38] | Oh, Cath. | 凯西 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:42] | W-what kind? | 什么类型的 |
[12:44] | Melanoma. | 黑素瘤 |
[12:46] | The really not good kind. | 非常不乐观的类型 |
[12:48] | I’m just so stunned. | 我太震惊了 |
[12:50] | You’re gonna be my first really good friend | 你就要成为我第一个身患癌症的 |
[12:52] | that has had cancer. | 亲密挚友了 |
[12:55] | I will be forever changed. | 我的人生从此改变了 |
[12:59] | Hopefully for the better. | 但愿是变得更好 |
[13:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[13:02] | Promise me you will not tell Sean. | 答应我你不会告诉肖恩 |
[13:04] | – Oh, I– – I want to tell him myself. | -这我… -我想自己告诉他 |
[13:06] | But right now, my– my head hurts. | 但现在 我头很疼 |
[13:08] | Okay, he should be fine, | 他应该没事 |
[13:09] | but they wanna know if he seems lethargic. | 但他们要知道他是否看了犯困 |
[13:14] | No more than usual. | 再正常不过了 |
[13:21] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[13:22] | No, you wait here. | 不 你在这儿等着 |
[13:23] | This is my headache. | 是我头疼 |
[13:24] | It’s my illegal medication. | 是我的违禁药 |
[13:26] | I’ll make the transaction. | 我去交易 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | Okay, put it in your pocket now, sweetie. | 快放进口袋里 宝贝 |
[13:57] | There you go. | 做得好 |
[14:00] | Smooth. | 天生老手 |
[14:01] | Okay, yeah. | 好的好的 |
[14:03] | I love that you knew how to score me weed. | 你帮我弄来了大麻 我爱死你了 |
[14:06] | I cannot believe that the guy | 我真不敢相信 二十年前 |
[14:08] | that I used to call 20 years ago | 我总找他买大麻的那人 |
[14:11] | still has the same pager number. | 现在还是那个呼机号码 |
[14:13] | And that I remembered it was listed | 我还记得这号码是记在 |
[14:15] | under bicycle parts in my old address book. | 我那本旧通讯录的自行车页部 |
[14:18] | You help me. | 你帮了我 |
[14:21] | You make things better. | 你改善了一切 |
[14:23] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna get you in to see the other doctor. | 我会让你去看另一位大夫的 |
[14:26] | Starting tomorrow, I’m gonna call him every five minutes. | 明天开始 我每隔五分钟给他打个电话 |
[14:29] | Maybe I’ll even show up there. | 甚至出现在那儿也不一定 |
[14:30] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[14:31] | Even if I don’t. | 就算看不上这个大夫 |
[14:34] | Todd was probably right. | 陶德说不定是对的 |
[14:35] | He’ll just say the same thing. | 他给的结论大概也相同吧 |
[14:37] | Why does he go by Todd? | 他怎么会跟陶德相同呢 |
[14:38] | The guy’s so young. | 他就是个小毛孩 |
[14:40] | I feel like he’s, like, reading the cancer book, | 我感觉他在你就诊前五分钟 |
[14:42] | like, five minutes before you show up. | 还在翻治癌症的书呢 |
[14:43] | We need an old guy. | 我们需要有经验的医生 |
[14:45] | Well, he wants to help. | 他想帮忙 |
[14:48] | He really does. I know he does. | 他真想帮忙 我很清楚 |
[14:50] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我告诉你个秘密吧 |
[14:53] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[14:54] | He kissed me. | 他亲了我 |
[14:56] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[14:57] | Dr. Todd Mauer kissed me. | 陶德·缪尔医生亲了我 |
[14:59] | He tried to k– | 他试着 |
[15:01] | Kiss me. | 亲吻了我 |
[15:02] | He kissed you? | 他亲了你 |
[15:03] | I didn’t kiss him back. | 我没有回吻他 |
[15:05] | That little boy kissed you? | 那小毛孩亲了你 |
[15:07] | Where? | 在哪 |
[15:09] | In Canada. | 在加拿大 |
[15:11] | No, I mean on your body. | 不 我是说你身体的部位 |
[15:17] | I thought– | 我还以为 |
[15:18] | I thought you meant where– | 我还以为你是说哪个 |
[15:20] | the location, where. | 哪个地方 |
[15:23] | Stop laughing! | 别笑了 |
[15:25] | It’s not okay. | 这可不妙 |
[15:26] | At some point, I’m gonna be really mad about this. | 说不定啥时候我就会大发脾气的 |
[15:29] | But when you laugh like– | 但看你笑成那样 |
[15:33] | when you laugh like that, it makes me laugh. | 但看你笑成那样 我都想笑了 |
[15:46] | Thomas. | 汤玛斯 |
[15:53] | Thomas. | 汤玛斯 |
[15:54] | Thomas, Thom– | 汤玛斯 汤玛斯 |
[15:58] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:01] | Okay, come on. | 好了 起来 |
[16:03] | Come on, let’s go pee. | 起来 我们去尿尿 |
[16:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:09] | 凯西 是 | |
[16:22] | Clearly, Rebecca told you. | 显然丽贝卡告诉你了 |
[16:24] | You should’ve told me. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:29] | I tried once, but when I saw | 我试过一次 但当我看见 |
[16:31] | how upset you got, I just– | 你难过的样子 我就 |
[16:32] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我就茫然无措了 |
[16:33] | Just another example of how selfish you are, Cathy. | 这只是你有多自私的又一例证 凯西 |
[16:35] | You couldn’t stand to feel your feelings, | 你接受不了自己真实的感觉 |
[16:36] | so you thought, “You know what? | 所以你就想 “这样吧 |
[16:38] | I’ll become a lying bitch instead.” | 我就当个撒谎的婊子好了” |
[16:39] | Oh, don’t be mean. | 别这么刻薄 |
[16:41] | That’s not a judgment. | 这可不是主观判断 |
[16:42] | It’s an, uh, it’s an observation. | 这是客观观察 |
[16:45] | Before me, I see a woman | 在我面前 我看见一位 |
[16:46] | about 5’8″ in height, | 身高一米七二的女人 |
[16:48] | fake blonde hair | 一头染金的长发 |
[16:49] | four inches too long for her age, | 以她这岁数而言 长了四英寸 |
[16:51] | whose favorite pastime is trying to control everybody. | 唯一的消遣就是控制他人 |
[16:54] | Now auditioning for the role of God, | 现在还想扮演上帝了 |
[16:56] | Cathy Jamison! | 凯西·贾米森 |
[17:00] | I don’t know who you are right now. | 我现在都不清楚你是谁了 |
[17:02] | It’s just me being me. | 我就是我啊 |
[17:03] | Sorry if I confused you. | 如果我让你不解 很抱歉 |
[17:05] | Do I amuse you? | 我让你觉得可笑吗 |
[17:07] | I’m so elated that you’re finally having to eat your own shit. | 我真高兴你终于自食恶果了 |
[17:11] | Is it good? | 不是很好吗 |
[17:12] | Why don’t you get get some chopsticks and savor it? | 你干嘛不拿双筷子 好好尝尝滋味吧 |
[17:14] | Sean, I love you, and I want to help you. | 肖恩 我爱你 我想帮助你 |
[17:17] | Why don’t you come with me, | 你何不跟我来 |
[17:18] | and we’ll go get some help? | 我们去寻求治疗 |
[17:19] | No, you need to get some help. | 不 是你需要治疗 |
[17:20] | You need to see a doctor right away. | 你需要立马看医生 |
[17:23] | If I could manage to get a fucking appointment, | 我要是他妈的能预约上 |
[17:25] | that’s where I’d be right now. | 现在就不会在这儿了 |
[17:27] | Well, it’s no wonder you got cancer, Cathy. | 凯西 难怪你得了癌症 |
[17:29] | You’re so full of lies and evil, | 你这个人满口谎言 邪恶无比 |
[17:30] | you gave it to yourself. | 你是咎由自取 |
[17:37] | You know what, Sean? | 你知道吗 肖恩 |
[17:40] | From now on, I’m fighting for my life. | 从现在起 我要为我的人生而奋斗 |
[17:44] | Not yours. | 不再为了你 |
[17:46] | So you, my brother, | 所以你 老弟 |
[17:48] | you can suck it and fuck it. | 随你妈的便吧 |
[17:52] | Because I… | 因为我 |
[17:54] | am… | 现在 |
[17:56] | done. | 受够了 |
[17:59] | Done. | 够了 |
[18:06] | Dr. Mauer. | 缪尔医生 |
[18:08] | Oh, hey, Paul. | 嗨 保罗 |
[18:09] | It is not okay for you to kiss my wife. | 你亲我老婆可不行 |
[18:14] | Is that why you became an oncologist? | 所以你才去当肿瘤医师吗 |
[18:15] | ‘Cause you love how desperate they are | 就因为喜欢看那些来找你的病人 |
[18:17] | when they come to you? | 有多么绝望 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 行吗 |
[18:19] | You’re right. I-I-I crossed a line. | 你说得对 我逾矩了 |
[18:20] | I’ve already talked to my mentor about it. | 我已经跟我的导师说了这事 |
[18:22] | I’m seeing a therapist. | 还在做心理咨询 |
[18:23] | I don’t give a shit | 你干了什么 |
[18:24] | about your journey. | 关我屁事 |
[18:26] | And you wonder why we want a second opinion? | 你想知道我们为何要另寻名医吗 |
[18:28] | ‘Cause you’re a rookie. | 因为你就是个菜鸟 |
[18:30] | And we don’t wanna be part of your learning curve. | 我们可不想给你练手 |
[18:32] | She already has somebody who loves her. | 她已经有爱她的人了 |
[18:34] | She needs somebody who can save her. | 她现在需要能救她的人 |
[18:36] | Hey, Paul, | 保罗 |
[18:37] | my personal feelings never compromised her treatment. | 我从没让私人感情累及治疗 |
[18:41] | At least I look at her as a human being. | 至少我把她看做一个人 |
[18:42] | The next place you go, she’s just gonna be | 你们接下来要去的诊所 她只会被当做 |
[18:43] | the sum of her data. | 检验数据的集合 |
[18:45] | Well, apparently, treating people like the sum | 显然把病人看做数据的医生 |
[18:46] | of their data makes you pretty popular. | 更受欢迎啊 |
[18:49] | ‘Cause we can’t even get in to see the other guy. | 因为那位医生 我们连看都看不上 |
[18:51] | What a surprise, with all your charm. | 太意外了 你人这么有魄力 |
[18:52] | Make sure you get a doctor to look at that lip. | 好好找医生看看那嘴唇吧 |
[18:58] | I’ve been on hold for 15 minutes. | 我已经等了十五分钟了 |
[19:00] | I keep forgetting what I’m doing. | 我连要做什么都忘了 |
[19:01] | I think I’m trying to win something. | 好像是在等着中奖 |
[19:03] | I wish I could help you. | 我多希望能帮到你 |
[19:05] | Drug reps have easy access to doctors. | 医药代表找医生容易 |
[19:07] | And doctors have easy access to drug reps. | 医生找医药代表也容易 |
[19:10] | With all the educated cock I’ve had in my mouth, | 我交往了那么多高学历的男人 |
[19:13] | it is a cruel joke | 最后我孩子的爸爸竟是个 |
[19:14] | that my baby daddy is a bipolar dropout. | 躁郁症的辍学生 真是残酷可笑 |
[19:17] | Who, thanks to you, | 多亏了你 这个人 |
[19:19] | is spewing vitriol at me from across the street. | 正在对街朝我横加嘲讽呢 |
[19:21] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:23] | I’ve been trying to get him | 我一直在努力让他 |
[19:24] | to spend the night in the house. | 在家里过夜 |
[19:25] | And then he finally did, and all of the sudden, | 后来他终于答应了 突然之间 |
[19:27] | we felt like a couple, | 我们形同夫妻 |
[19:28] | and couples tell each other things. | 夫妻之间就是无话不说的嘛 |
[19:30] | And then he went cuckoo, | 这下他又发疯了 |
[19:31] | and now I can’t get him back in the house. | 我没法让他回家来了 |
[19:33] | Rebecca, instead of trying to get him back in the house, | 丽贝卡 比起让他回到家里 |
[19:35] | you might consider | 你该考虑 |
[19:36] | getting yourself out of it for a while. | 让自己暂时搬出家一阵子 |
[19:38] | – Why? – Because he’s dangerous. | -为什么 -因为他很危险 |
[19:40] | And he’s sick. | 他是病人 |
[19:41] | You’re sick. | 你也是病人 |
[19:42] | That doesn’t mean I’m gonna abandon you. | 这并不意味着我会弃你于不顾 |
[19:43] | Yeah, but the difference is | 是啊 但我跟他的区别是 |
[19:45] | I’m trying to get help. | 我在努力求医 |
[19:46] | Unfortunately, it’s with a doctor | 可惜啊 求的是一位 |
[19:48] | who I can’t seem to get an appointment with | 预约都约不上的医生 |
[19:49] | and who should lose his license for making me listen | 光凭他让我把曾经钟爱的歌曲 |
[19:51] | to the muzak version of all the songs | 在他等待铃声里听了个遍 |
[19:53] | I used to love. | 就该摘了他的执照 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[19:59] | I’m gonna check in on you a little later. | 我一会儿再来看你 |
[20:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:09] | Oh, poor me. | 我这个可怜虫 |
[20:10] | I can’t get in to see the doctor. | 连医生都看不上 |
[20:12] | Maybe I should just go take a nap. | 也许我该去打个盹 |
[20:15] | This is not okay. | 这可不行 |
[20:16] | I do not want to see you. | 我不想见到你 |
[20:18] | Just get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[20:19] | Anybody can pick up the damn phone. | 打那该死的电话的人太多了 |
[20:23] | You need to start thinking outside the box. | 你需要另想出路 |
[20:25] | And by box, I mean coffin. | 我说的出路 是指棺材 |
[20:27] | Don’t you tell me what to do. | 不用你教我怎么做 |
[20:29] | You took yourself out. Not me. | 是你自寻死路的 我可不要 |
[20:30] | I’m fighting to stay. | 我要努力活下来 |
[20:31] | So you get outta here. | 所以你离开这儿吧 |
[20:33] | Just get outta here, bitch. | 快离开这儿 婊子 |
[20:35] | Get out! | 滚 |
[20:50] | I’m here to see the doctor. | 我来这儿见医生的 |
[21:08] | Oh, uh, pardon me, sir. | 请原谅 先生 |
[21:11] | Dr. Sherman, hi. | 谢尔曼医生 您好 |
[21:13] | My name is Cathy. | 我叫凯西 |
[21:15] | I’m a nurse. | 我只是护士 |
[21:19] | You’re not a drug rep, are you? | 你不是医药代表 对吧 |
[21:22] | No. | 不 |
[21:23] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[21:27] | I’m a dying woman who’s simply trying to see | 我是个垂死的女人 只想见见 |
[21:29] | the right goddamn doctor | 那位该死的医生大人 |
[21:31] | and ask him if he has any advice | 问问他有何办法 |
[21:32] | on how to save my life. | 挽救我的生命 |
[21:33] | But the best I can do | 但我能做的 |
[21:34] | is I can spend two hours a day, | 只有每天花两个小时 |
[21:36] | time I’d rather spend living my fucking life, | 往你们办公室打电话 |
[21:38] | on hold with your office, | 看看有没有人取消预约 |
[21:39] | finding out if anyone has canceled. | 而这两小时 我宁愿用在我快完蛋的人生上 |
[21:42] | That’s not okay. | 这我可受不了 |
[21:43] | I’m gonna ask you to leave. | 我得要求您离开 |
[21:48] | I will not leave. | 我不会走的 |
[21:56] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[21:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:59] | Hi, I’m Cathy. | 我叫凯西 |
[22:01] | Congratulations on getting an appointment | 恭喜你们能预约上 |
[22:04] | with Dr. Sherman. | 谢尔曼医生 |
[22:05] | Apparently one of the hottest tickets in town. | 显然这是全镇最炙手可热的位置之一 |
[22:07] | So would– if any of you | 所以如果你们当中 |
[22:09] | in maybe stages I through III | 有处于癌症第一到第三期的患者 |
[22:11] | would consider letting me go first, that– | 能否考虑让我先看 |
[22:16] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[22:19] | Probably my son. | 可能是我儿子 |
[22:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:24] | This is Dr. Sherman’s office | 这里是谢尔曼医生办公室 |
[22:26] | calling for Cathy Jamison. | 找凯西·贾米森 |
[22:32] | You’re Cathy Jamison? | 你就是凯西·贾米森 |
[22:35] | I am. | 正是 |
[22:36] | Uh, you have an appointment next Wednesday 9:00 a.m. | 你的预约在下周三上午九点 |
[22:40] | I was just calling to confirm you. | 我只是打电话来跟你确认 |
[22:45] | Somebody canceled? | 有人取消了吗 |
[22:47] | Dr. Sherman called it in himself. | 谢尔曼医生亲自安排的 |
[22:49] | Apparently, your oncologist, Dr. Mauer, | 显然您的肿瘤医生 缪尔医生 |
[22:51] | called him about you. | 打电话跟他说了您的情况 |
[22:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:56] | Um, okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[22:58] | You may confirm me. | 那就这么定了 |
[23:03] | Hey, Thomas. Dinnertime, buddy. | 嗨 汤玛斯 吃晚餐了 伙计 |
[23:04] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[23:06] | Real food this time. | 这次真是吃的 |
[23:07] | No funny business, I promise. | 不逗你 我保证 |
[23:15] | Thomas? | 汤玛斯 |
[23:21] | Thomas? | 汤玛斯 |
[23:32] | Oh, buddy. | 伙计啊 |
[23:35] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[24:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:07] | I left you a message. | 我给你留了简讯 |
[24:09] | – I got it. – Yeah, I was nearby– | -我收到了 -我刚在附近… |
[24:11] | What happened to your lip? | 你的嘴唇怎么了 |
[24:13] | Uh, how are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[24:16] | Like my blood is carbonated. | 好像我的血液在沸腾 |
[24:18] | I just– I wanted to thank you | 我想来感谢你 |
[24:20] | for calling Dr. Sherman for me. | 给谢尔曼医生打电话 |
[24:21] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不必客气 |
[24:22] | No, that was really important. | 不 那对我至关重要 |
[24:25] | And I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[24:28] | No matter what he says, I trust you. | 不管他说什么 我都会相信你 |
[24:30] | And I like you. | 还有 我喜欢你 |
[24:31] | And I want to keep seeing you, | 我还想继续在你这儿看病 |
[24:33] | even if I have to pay out of pocket. | 即使我还得自掏腰包 |
[24:37] | I-I can’t see you as a patient, Cathy. | 凯西 我无法把你看做病人 |
[24:41] | Because I don’t see you as a patient. | 因为我从没当你是病人 |
[24:45] | But you’re in very good hands now. | 但你现在会得到很好的照顾 |
[24:46] | And I’ll be rooting for you. | 我会全力支持你 |
[24:52] | Oh, ok–okay. | 好吧 |
[24:55] | Is this goodbye, then? | 那这就要说再见了 |
[24:57] | No. Professor of mine in med school told me | 不 我医学院的教授跟我说 |
[24:59] | to never say good-bye to a patient. | 永远不要跟病人说再见 |
[25:00] | You just said I wasn’t your patient. | 你刚刚说了 我不是你的病人 |
[25:05] | I’ll see you later, Cathy. | 回见 凯西 |
[25:20] | I’m disowning you as my sister! | 我不承认你是我姐姐 |
[25:22] | From now on, we’re just neighbors. | 从现在开始 我们只是邻居 |
[25:24] | And good fences make great fucking neighbors. | 你走你的阳关道 我修我的篱笆墙 |
[25:29] | What do you think of uncle Sean’s new fence? | 肖恩舅舅的新篱笆 你感觉如何 |
[25:31] | Nothing at all. Where are you going? | 没什么大不了 你去哪儿 |
[25:33] | Brent’s. Dad said I could go. | 布伦特家 爸爸说我可以去 |
[25:35] | Is that okay? | 没问题吧 |
[25:36] | I mean, you can hug me first if you need to. | 你需要的话 可以先拥抱我 |
[25:39] | You don’t have to go to therapy anymore. | 你不必再去心理咨询了 |
[25:41] | I want you to just be normal too. | 我也想你当个正常人 |
[25:43] | But just so you know, | 不过我跟你说 |
[25:44] | there’s no such thing as truly normal. | 这世上没有什么是完全正常的 |
[25:46] | *I’ve been workin’ on the fe-ence* | *我就喜欢修篱笆* |
[25:49] | *all the live-long day* | *从天黑到天亮* |
[25:52] | Everybody’s got something. | 人人都有难言之隐 |
[25:55] | If you ever wanna talk about what your something is | 如果你想对我或其他人 |
[25:57] | to me or to someone else, | 聊聊你的症结所在 |
[25:59] | I hope you do. | 我希望你大胆说出来 |
[26:00] | Please do. | 拜托你 |
[26:02] | I will. I promise. | 我会的 我发誓 |
[26:08] | Oh, mom, that’s gross! | 妈妈 太恶心了 |
[26:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[26:12] | Oh, you– you need to see a shrink. | 你需要看心理医生了 |
[26:17] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[26:27] | Hey, there. Wanna get high? | 好啊 想来点大麻吗 |
[26:29] | Nope. | 不 |
[26:31] | My headache is gone. | 我不头疼了 |
[26:33] | And I got an appointment with Dr. Sherman. | 我得到了谢尔曼医生的预约 |
[26:36] | That is great news! | 这是天大的好消息 |
[26:38] | Oh, that is great news. | 太棒了 |
[26:43] | Hopefully it’ll take some of the sting | 但愿这能平抚一些不太好的消息 |
[26:45] | out of the not-so-great news. | 带来的伤感 |
[26:47] | What? | 什么事 |
[26:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:52] | Thomas… | 汤玛斯 |
[26:54] | passed. | 去世了 |
[26:57] | I just found him out on the porch. | 我刚在门廊外发现他 |
[26:59] | He was sleeping peacefully, and I– | 他睡得很安详 |
[27:02] | I put a blanket over him, and– | 我给他盖了一块毯子 |
[27:03] | I killed Marlene’s dog? | 我杀了玛琳的狗吗 |
[27:05] | I honestly don’t think | 我真的不认为 |
[27:07] | that it was anything you did. | 是因为你的关系 |
[27:08] | – It was his time. He was old. – Oh, my God. | -是他大限到了 他年纪大了 -我的天 |
[27:11] | He’s with Marlene now, | 他现在跟玛琳在一起 |
[27:13] | which is exactly where he wanted to be. | 那正是他想去的地方 |
[27:15] | Do you really think he’s with Marlene? | 你真觉得他跟玛琳在一起吗 |
[27:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:23] | Nope. | 不对 |
[27:24] | He’s with us! | 他跟我们在一起 |
[27:26] | Hey, Thomas. | 嗨 汤玛斯 |
[27:28] | Welcome back! | 欢迎回来 |
[27:29] | – Oh, Thomas. – Hey, buddy! | -汤玛斯 -好啊 伙计 |
[27:30] | Thomas, come here. | 汤玛斯 过来 |
[27:33] | Okay, if you ever think I’m dead, | 好吧 如果以后你觉得我死了 |
[27:35] | do me a favor and get a second opinion. | 帮我个忙 等等再说 |
[27:37] | Oh, my sweet. | 我的宝贝 |
[27:57] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |