时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m your “Cancierge,” remember? | 我是你的”守癌人” 记得吗 |
[00:04] | Atticus Sherman. | 阿蒂库斯·谢尔曼 |
[00:05] | It was Dr. Sherman’s office. | 是谢尔曼医生办公室打来的 |
[00:06] | He added a spot for me in the clinical trial. | 他为我加了一个临床试验的名额 |
[00:07] | My parents got called by our church to do missionary work. | 我爸妈被教堂派去做传教工作 |
[00:10] | You should come live with us. | 你该来跟我们一起住 |
[00:11] | Maybe they’re cutting these new bipolar drugs | 也许他们往这个躁狂抑郁症的新药里 |
[00:13] | with fairy dust or something because I feel fantastic. | 掺了魔法粉 因为我感觉棒极了 |
[00:17] | – I’m Emily. – I’m Adam. | -我是艾米丽 -我是亚当 |
[00:18] | You’re kind of the “It” guy around school right now. | 你现在算是学校里的红人 |
[00:20] | Does all this cancer stuff scare you? | 癌症这档子事吓到你了吗 |
[00:22] | Scared shitless. | 吓得我屁滚尿流 |
[00:23] | Well, I for one think you’re a pretty brave bitch. | 我一直以为你是”彪悍贱人”呢 |
[01:20] | Is that thing keeping you up? | 是那玩意儿害你睡不着吗 |
[01:23] | I couldn’t sleep anyway. | 本来也睡不着 |
[01:29] | Oh, my fucking God. | 亲娘啊 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna rip that fucking skeleton apart bone by bone. | 我要把那骷髅分筋错骨拆个稀烂 |
[01:33] | He’s unnerving you. He’s doing his job. | 他就是来吓你的 人家做本职工作而已 |
[01:35] | How do you know it’s a he? | 你怎么知道它是男的 |
[01:36] | Can’t even tell the gender of a skeleton. | 骷髅架子根本分不出男女 |
[01:37] | That’s what makes them extra creepy. | 所以才更显得诡异 |
[01:39] | I think females have wider pelvic bones. | 我觉得女骷髅的骨盆要更宽些 |
[01:42] | I love you dearly, honey, | 我对你一往情深 亲爱的 |
[01:43] | but I can’t analyze this right now. | 但现在没心情和你分析人体 |
[01:45] | Fucking neighbors. | 操蛋的邻居 |
[02:03] | The skeleton keep you up too? | 骷髅也害你睡不着吗 |
[02:05] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[02:07] | I’m just bedazzling my Halloween costume. | 我在点缀我的万圣节服装 |
[02:11] | You still dress up? | 你还为万圣节打扮 |
[02:12] | Hell yeah. | 那必须的 |
[02:14] | I love Halloween. | 我爱万圣节 |
[02:16] | I remember when Adam was about four, | 我记得亚当四岁那年 |
[02:18] | it was the first year he ever really got Halloween. | 那是他第一次知道万圣节是什么 |
[02:21] | We were done trick-or-treating in about an hour. | 我们一个小时搞定”不给糖果就捣蛋” |
[02:23] | He came home, he dumped his bag on the floor, | 他回到家 把袋子丢在地上 |
[02:26] | tore into the candy, fell asleep right there. | 大快朵颐后 就趴在那睡着了 |
[02:28] | The next morning, | 第二天早晨 |
[02:30] | I found him waiting by the front door | 我发现他站在前门 |
[02:32] | dressed in his little Pocahontas costume | 穿着他波卡洪塔斯的戏服 |
[02:34] | ready to go again. | 等着再去一次 |
[02:35] | He was Pocahontas? | 他装扮成波卡洪塔斯 |
[02:37] | He was obsessed with her. | 那是他的女神啊 |
[02:39] | Paul was sure he was gonna be gay. | 保罗那时一口咬定他会变成”同志” |
[02:41] | I’ll give you 20 bucks if you have a picture | 你要能有照片让我好好嘲笑他 |
[02:43] | I can torture him with. | 我给你二十美金 |
[02:46] | Seems like such a long time ago now. | 感觉是很久以前的事了 |
[02:51] | So what are you making? | 你做的什么戏装 |
[02:52] | I usually just start creating | 一般我是随意开始 |
[02:54] | and then see where my inspiration takes me. | 灵感所至 随心所欲 |
[02:56] | So I’m thinking a sparkly ghost, | 所以我在考虑 闪亮的幽灵 |
[02:58] | or a sparkly bird, | 或者是闪亮的小鸟 |
[02:59] | or a witch, but sparkly. | 或者女巫 但一定要闪亮 |
[03:01] | Fucking pagan holiday. | 去他妈的异教徒节日 |
[03:03] | Paul, you cannot steal their decorations. | 保罗 你不能偷他们的装饰 |
[03:06] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:07] | I left the entire interactive tombstone display | 我把那一整套墓碑装置留下了 |
[03:10] | with the ghoul that says, | 上面还有个食尸鬼在说 |
[03:12] | “I’ve lost my head. Have you seen it?” | “我的头不见了 你看到它了吗” |
[03:14] | Every time I get in my fucking car. | 我他妈的每次上车都听到一遍 |
[03:16] | God damn psycho neighbors. | 该死的神经病邻居 |
[03:17] | They’re infatuated with death over there. | 他们家故意搞的”死”气沉沉 |
[03:22] | I think he’s a little nervous | 我觉得他是有点紧张 |
[03:23] | about my starting the clinical trial today. | 因为我今天就要开始临床试验了 |
[03:27] | Are you? | 你紧张吗 |
[03:29] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[03:32] | I mean, I have a game plan. | 我准备好了行动方案 |
[03:35] | Granted, it involves needles and hospital smells, | 说真的 虽然有针头啊 医院味什么的 |
[03:38] | but still, kinda excited. | 但我还是 心潮澎湃 |
[03:42] | Well, I was gonna leave this out as a surprise, | 我本打算留着给你个惊喜 |
[03:46] | but since you’re up. | 但既然你没睡 |
[03:48] | 彪悍 贱人 | |
[03:50] | I love it. | 好喜欢 |
[03:53] | I feel braver and bitchier already. | 勇猛满格 立竿见影 |
[03:58] | Good morning to you. | 早上好啊 |
[04:00] | Everyone else is making their houses look scary. | 其他人都在把房子往吓人打扮 |
[04:02] | Yours is starting to look positively inviting, sir. | 先生你这儿倒是一派”欢迎光临”的感觉嘛 |
[04:05] | That’s the whole point. | 要的就是这感觉 |
[04:07] | Neighbor kids think this house is haunted, | 邻居小孩觉得这房子闹鬼 |
[04:09] | and marlene really put the nail in that coffin | 而且玛琳还真是自寻死路 |
[04:11] | when she, you know, put the nail in the coffin. | 你懂的 她一枪把自己解决了 |
[04:13] | Well, you’ll probably get two or three | 今晚顶多也就两三个捣蛋鬼 |
[04:16] | little treaters tonight. | 来找你要糖 |
[04:17] | Hopefully more as the years pass. | 希望能逐年递增吧 |
[04:18] | Yeah, kids dressed up as lions and princesses | 是啊 小屁孩装扮成狮子 公主 |
[04:22] | and Charlie Chaplin, that’s what I want. | 查理·卓别林 求之不得啊 |
[04:25] | Then someday I’ll dress my own kid up | 有朝一日我要把自己的孩子 |
[04:26] | as one of the seven wonders of the world, | 打扮成世界七大奇观之一 |
[04:28] | and we will go around begging for sugar. | 然后走街串巷去要糖果 |
[04:31] | You still sleeping in the yard in that scenario? | 到那时你还睡在院子里吗 |
[04:33] | Nope. | 不了 |
[04:34] | I promised Rebecca I’d be moved back inside | 我答应丽贝卡 等她回来的时候 |
[04:36] | by the time she got back. | 我会搬回家 |
[04:37] | I slept on the porch last night. | 昨晚睡走廊 |
[04:39] | I’m sleeping on the couch tonight. | 今晚睡沙发 |
[04:41] | Plan on joining her in bed upon her return. | 等她回来就同床共枕了 |
[04:44] | I hope my new drugs help me | 真希望我的药 |
[04:46] | as much as yours are helping you. | 能和你的一样有奇效啊 |
[04:47] | Jesus, those were some hairy strands of DNA | 老天啊 我们的白痴爹妈真是把各种 |
[04:50] | our shithead parents tried to string together. | 乱七八糟的垃圾基因混搭着传给我们了 |
[04:52] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[04:55] | You’re gonna do great today. | 你今天的试验会很棒的 |
[05:07] | Oh, hi, honey bunny. | 你好啊 兔宝宝 |
[05:09] | I can’t believe you guys call each other that. | 你俩居然叫得这么肉麻 |
[05:11] | What are you doing? Get out of here. | 你在这儿干嘛 出去 |
[05:13] | I can’t. I live here, remember? | 出不去 我住这儿 忘了吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah, that doesn’t give you the right | 但不代表你有权利 |
[05:17] | to just barge into my room. | 闯到我房间来 |
[05:18] | Unwad your bikini briefs. | 别在那瞎紧张 |
[05:20] | I’m just here ’cause your mom wanted me to tell you | 我来是因为你妈让我告诉你 |
[05:22] | that breakfast is ready. | 早餐好了 |
[05:23] | Tell her I’ll eat something later. | 告诉她我待会随便吃点东西 |
[05:25] | I’m not your messenger. | 我才不给你传话 |
[05:26] | You’re not my boss. | 你也不是我老大 |
[05:28] | Look, bitch, I just think it’d be nice | 听着 贱男 我只是觉得 |
[05:30] | if you gave your mom a good luck hug or something. | 你该拥抱你老妈一下 祝她好运 |
[05:32] | Then she’ll get all weird and start crying. | 那她就会怪里怪气 眼泪直流 |
[05:34] | So? | 那又如何 |
[05:35] | She can’t cry with all the shit she’s going through? | 烦心事多 她真情流露一下又如何 |
[05:37] | Why do you care? She’s not your mother. | 少管闲事 她又不是你妈 |
[05:40] | Your mom moved thousands of miles away | 你妈可是跑去十万八千里外逍遥 |
[05:41] | and let you stay with a bunch of strangers, remember? | 把你丢给一帮陌生人 忘了吗 |
[05:44] | You look stupid in that shirt. | 你穿那件衬衫傻得很 |
[06:20] | Oh, come on, guys, we went over this! | 靠 不是吧 不都谈好了吗 |
[06:23] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:24] | Ugh, I just gotta get this project turned around by tomorrow, | 我得在明天前让这个方案改头换面 |
[06:27] | and every possible thing that could go wrong | 而现在每个可能出错的环节 |
[06:29] | is going wrong! | 全都出岔子了 |
[06:31] | Would it be sexual harassment if I called Jeff a douche bag? | 我要是喊吉夫草包 算是性骚扰吗 |
[06:34] | It might be. | 说不定哦 |
[06:36] | Jesus, this parking lot is packed. | 老天 这停车场也太满了吧 |
[06:37] | I hope I’m not late. | 希望没迟到 |
[06:38] | Thanks so much for being designated driver, hon. | 谢谢你开车载我 亲爱的 |
[06:41] | I gotta get these emails out, | 我得赶快把电邮一一发出 |
[06:42] | and I just wouldn’t want to upset Oprah | 可我又不想惹火奥普拉[知名主持人] |
[06:44] | by, you know, texting and driving. | 她不是推行”开车不发消息”活动吗 |
[06:46] | – Oh, there’s a spot. – What? Where? | -那边有个位置 -什么 哪里 |
[06:48] | Missed it. | 来不及了 |
[06:49] | Okay, you cannot be a backseat driver | 我开我的车 你发你的消息 |
[06:51] | in the front seat while texting. | 别意见一堆 指手画脚 |
[06:53] | It’s just not– | 没人像你这样… |
[06:54] | There’s another one! | 又有一个位子了 |
[06:55] | Get that space. | 快去停 |
[06:56] | Oh, my God! You ran over somebody! | 天啊 你撞到人了 |
[06:58] | You scared me. | 你吓着我了 |
[07:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:04] | Oh, my– I am so, so sorry. | 天啊 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[07:08] | I didn’t see you. | 我没注意到你 |
[07:09] | – Oh, it hurts. – Where, sir? | -好痛啊 -先生 你哪里疼 |
[07:10] | Can you–can you tell us where? | 可以告诉我们哪里疼吗 |
[07:14] | Okay, I–I– I don’t see any blood. | 没事 我 我没看到有流血 |
[07:16] | Okay? | 你没事的 |
[07:17] | What if he’s bleeding internally? | 万一他是内出血呢 |
[07:18] | No, it felt like I barely tapped him. | 不会吧 我都没觉得撞到他 |
[07:20] | Why don’t you look where you’re going for– | 你怎么不看路呢 |
[07:21] | You’re the one that told me to– | 是你叫我去… |
[07:25] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么呢 |
[07:29] | That never gets old. | 这招真是百试百灵啊 |
[07:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:33] | Are you fucking with us? | 你丫是在玩我们吗 |
[07:36] | That was not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[07:37] | That was very funny. | 太好笑了啊 |
[07:39] | I mean, you have to be a really bad driver | 你的开车技术得烂到境界 |
[07:42] | to hit someone in a parking lot. | 才能在停车场撞到人 |
[07:44] | Oh, that doesn’t happen every day. | 百年难得一见的蠢事 |
[07:48] | You scared the shit out of us. | 你把我们吓得屁滚尿流呢 |
[07:49] | Boo. | 吓死你 |
[07:51] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[07:53] | Fucking freak. | 神经病 |
[08:20] | Jeez! | 哎哟 |
[08:21] | You knock much? | 你懂不懂要敲门 |
[08:22] | As if you could hear me knocking | 你这鬼音乐放得震天响 |
[08:23] | over your shitty taste in music anyhow. | 就算我敲破这门 你能听到吗 |
[08:26] | Cathy asked me to bring that to you. | 凯西让我拿来给你的 |
[08:28] | Oh, diabetes in a bag. | 想得糖尿病必备啊 |
[08:29] | Thanks. | 太”谢谢”了 |
[08:30] | Did you open this? | 你已经开过了吗 |
[08:32] | You didn’t expect me to bring it all the way over here | 你觉得我有可能送货到府 |
[08:34] | for free, did you? | 还分文不取吗 |
[08:36] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问你个问题吗 |
[08:38] | Do you hear a thumping noise? | 你有听到砰砰声吗 |
[08:40] | Not now, but when you came in? | 不是现在 就是你刚进来那会 |
[08:42] | – What do you mean? – Okay, shit. | -你什么意思 -靠 惨了 |
[08:44] | I keep hearing these noises, | 我一直听到一些怪声音 |
[08:46] | like a thumping or something. | 砰砰作响之类的 |
[08:49] | It comes from over here, | 这边响完了 |
[08:51] | and then it’s over there. | 那边继续 |
[08:52] | But when I try to follow the sound, | 可是每次我想循着声音去找 |
[08:54] | whoo, it goes somewhere else. | 它又一下跳去别的地方了 |
[08:57] | I’m kind worried that I’m going crazy again, | 我有点担心自己是不是精神病复发 |
[09:00] | hearing ghosts or something. | 所以听到鬼声什么的 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God, it’s Marlene. | 天啊 是玛琳的鬼魂 |
[09:03] | Yeah, right, good one. | 你还真会扯 |
[09:05] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[09:06] | Sometimes when people die at home, | 有时候人死在家里 |
[09:08] | their spirits get stuck. | 鬼魂就无法脱身 |
[09:09] | It happens all the time. | 这种事常有 |
[09:10] | Don’t fuck with me, Andrea. | 别吓唬我 安德莉亚 |
[09:12] | My mental state can’t take it right now. | 我这精神状态可禁不起吓唬 |
[09:13] | I’m not! I believe in this shit. | 我没吓唬你 我信这些东西的 |
[09:16] | A friend of my granny’s used to clean houses, | 我奶奶的一个朋友以前当过清洁工 |
[09:18] | and this one time she was cleaning this room | 有次她在清洁一间 |
[09:20] | of this guy that died. | 死过人的房子 |
[09:22] | And all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[09:23] | she started feeling something really weird | 她感觉到头顶上方阴气丛生 |
[09:25] | right above her head. | 她浑身毛骨悚然 |
[09:26] | And so she slowly looked up, | 她慢慢地抬头一看 |
[09:29] | and boom, a light bulb burst right in her face. | 说时迟那时快 一个灯泡砰的一声就爆了 |
[09:32] | If I were you, I would sage the hell out of this place. | 我是你 早就把这房子里外熏个遍驱邪了 |
[09:35] | It’s the only way the spirits will know | 这样那些鬼魂才会知道 |
[09:37] | that it’s time to go. | 它们该离开这里了 |
[09:38] | You hear that, Marlene? | 听到我说的话了吗 玛琳 |
[09:40] | It’s time to cross over, you old racist bitch! | 该跨入冥界了 你个种族歧视老贱货 |
[09:43] | Wait, Andrea. | 等等啊 安德莉亚 |
[09:44] | Could you hang out for a minute? | 你再坐会吧 |
[09:46] | See if it happens again? | 看你听不听得到怪声 |
[09:47] | No, no, no. Hell no. | 不不不 死也不留 |
[09:49] | If you got ghosts in here, I want no part of it. | 你这闹鬼 我才不趟你这浑水 |
[09:55] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:10] | I am officially checked in. | 我正式报到了 |
[10:12] | Whoo-hoo. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[10:14] | Oh, look at the cute vampire nurse. | 看那个可爱的吸血鬼护士 |
[10:18] | I hope she’s the one that takes the blood. | 希望她就是负责”采血”的人了 |
[10:20] | No, I like that the staff | 我很高兴医护人员们 |
[10:22] | dresses up here for Halloween. | 为万圣节做打扮 |
[10:23] | Hospitals can be so depressing. | 毕竟医院容易令人感到压抑 |
[10:24] | It’s nice to see people having a little fun. | 看到他们能苦中作乐挺好的 |
[10:27] | Fun? | 作乐 |
[10:29] | You call that fun? | 那也能算”乐”吗 |
[10:30] | Cancer nurse dressed up like a dead person? | 照料癌症病人的护士装扮成死人 |
[10:32] | Seems more like shitty taste to me. | 那算是哪门子的恶趣味啊 |
[10:34] | Oh, great, now my emails aren’t going through. | 太”好”了 电邮还发不出去 |
[10:37] | Fuck me! | 真操蛋 |
[10:39] | Maybe you should go to work. | 你还是去好好上班吧 |
[10:41] | No. | 不要 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna stay here with you. | 我要留下来陪你 |
[10:44] | No, I know you want to, | 不用 我知道你想留 |
[10:45] | but you’re starting to stress me out | 可你搅得我心神不宁 |
[10:46] | with all the texting and the buzzing | 短信发个不停 手机震个没完 |
[10:48] | and the negative energy right now. | 还满肚子都是牢骚 |
[10:51] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[10:52] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说的对 我很抱歉 |
[10:54] | Dumb deadline, it’s just making me crazy. | 该死的截止日期 要把我逼疯了 |
[10:57] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我要怎么办吗 |
[10:58] | I’m gonna turn this thing off. | 我要把这玩意关掉 |
[11:00] | Screw them. | 让他们去死 |
[11:01] | Oh, fuck me in my fat ass. | 爱他妈咋地咋地 |
[11:04] | Go. | 走吧 |
[11:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:06] | We talked about this. | 我们说好了的 |
[11:08] | I’m okay doing things myself, I really am. | 我自己能行 真的 |
[11:13] | Okay, honey. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[11:17] | I’ll be back in a jiffy, | 我会火速赶回的 |
[11:20] | if not sooner, okay? | 或者光速 好不 |
[11:22] | You’re very attractive. | 你美得让我移不开眼 |
[11:32] | Just for the record, I find your outfit highly offensive. | 声明一下 你这身打扮太无礼了 |
[11:38] | Cathy Jamison. | 凯西·贾米森 |
[11:39] | Yes. | 在 |
[11:40] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来吧 |
[11:46] | We just need you to fill out some paperwork here, | 你填一些表格 |
[11:48] | and when you’re done we’ll grab a quick “Blooood” sample | 填完给你速度抽个小血样 |
[11:50] | before we start treatment. | 然后就开始治疗 |
[11:51] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[12:31] | Oh, man, look who it is. | 天哪 看看这是谁 |
[12:33] | My would-be assassin. | 我差点成了你的车下鬼 |
[12:37] | This must be pretty awkward for you, right? | 你是不是特尴尬啊 |
[12:40] | By the way, I– | 话说 我 |
[12:42] | I think I’m developing a hematoma, | 我想我长了个”血瘤” |
[12:44] | which will be very easy to remember | 多好记啊 |
[12:45] | because it rhymes with melanoma, right? | 正好和黑素瘤押韵呢 是不是 |
[12:47] | So then people will just know me | 所以大家就会记住我是 |
[12:49] | as the “Oma” Guy. | “瘤”男 |
[12:50] | – Do you mind? – The look on your face– | -闭嘴好吗 -瞧你那样 |
[12:52] | – Look, I think I’ve seen enough– – Oh, I can’t hear you. | -我早瞧够了 -听不到你说啥 |
[12:54] | Then take out the fucking ear buds, | 那就把该死的耳机摘掉 |
[12:55] | shut up, and let me fill out my goddamn paperwork. | 闭上嘴 让我填完这杀千刀的表格 |
[13:03] | Hey, John, how are you? | 约翰 你还好吗 |
[13:10] | Let me give you a little tip, | 给你小小提个醒 |
[13:13] | Catherine Tolka– | 凯瑟琳·特尔卡 |
[13:15] | – Tolke. – Tolke Jamison. | -是特尔克 -特尔克·贾米森 |
[13:17] | I’m guessing this is your first clinical trial, right? | 我猜你是第一次参加临床试验 对吧 |
[13:20] | And clinical trials, they’re very much like, um, | 临床试验和升学第一天 |
[13:23] | the first day of school. | 非常的像 |
[13:24] | Right now cliques are forming | 小团体慢慢成形 |
[13:26] | and bonds are being made, | 感情逐渐加深 |
[13:29] | and nobody wants to be friends with the mean blonde girl. | 但是 没人乐意搭理金发贱人 |
[13:41] | – Hey, hot stuff. – Oh, hey. | -嗨 帅哥 -嗨 |
[13:43] | You didn’t call me back. | 你没回我电话啊 |
[13:45] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:47] | I put my phone on silent, forgot to check it. | 我手机调静音了 忘了看 |
[13:49] | That’s cool, I was just checking to see | 没关系 我就是问问你 |
[13:51] | if you wanna go to Segrid’s party together. | 想不想陪我去塞格雷德的派对 |
[13:53] | It’s on Friday. | 就这周五 |
[13:54] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不确定 |
[13:58] | Gross. What are those? | 真恶心 那是啥 |
[14:00] | They are fetal pigs, Mr. Bobick, | 猪胚胎 伯比克先生 |
[14:02] | which we will be dissecting in class today. | 我们今天课上就要解剖他们 |
[14:04] | Everyone, kindly grab gloves and a pair of goggles, | 每个人拿一副手套和一副护目镜 |
[14:08] | and head in groups of five to a lab station, please. | 五人一组坐到实验台边 |
[14:11] | I’ve never seen anything dead before. | 我从来没见过死物 |
[14:13] | It’s totally freaking me out. | 真是吓死我了 |
[14:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:16] | Miss Thompson. | 汤普森小姐 |
[14:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:37] | Do you by any chance have your insurance approval form? | 你有带医保审批表吗 |
[14:42] | Not sure. | 不好说 |
[14:44] | It’s blue | 是蓝色的 |
[14:45] | with seven numbers on top, starting with “W-X”. | 页眉有七位数字 “W-X”开头的 |
[14:51] | – I don’t see it. – That’s unfortunate. | -没有 -太不幸了 |
[14:53] | Technically we need to have that on file | 理论上我们得先把那表存档 |
[14:54] | before we can begin treatment. | 才能开始治疗 |
[14:58] | Well, can you call my insurance | 那你能不能给我保险公司打个电话 |
[14:59] | and have them fax it over or something? | 让他们传真过来还是怎样 |
[15:01] | We tried. They’re claiming they have no record of approving it. | 我们打了 他们说没有给您批准的记录 |
[15:03] | They are? | 真的吗 |
[15:07] | Oh, you called my secondary. | 你通知的是第二顺位保险 |
[15:10] | I switched to my husband’s policy | 我把保单转到我丈夫名下了 |
[15:11] | because it covers more, so do I have the card? | 这样涵盖的范围多些 我的卡呢 |
[15:17] | Do I? | 在哪儿 |
[15:20] | Do I have the card? | 我带卡了吗 |
[15:23] | No, I don’t. | 我没带 |
[15:26] | You know, my husband usually handles all this stuff. | 通常都是我丈夫照料一切 |
[15:28] | He’s my “Cancierge”. | 他是我的”守癌人” |
[15:31] | It’s a little joke between the two of us. | 这是我们夫妻间逗乐的笑话 |
[15:33] | We’re only doing treatments for the next couple of hours. | 我们只在接下来几小时内提供治疗 |
[15:35] | If you can’t track the form down by then, | 如果你到时拿不到审批表格 |
[15:37] | then you’ll have to start tomorrow. | 就只能明天开始了 |
[15:38] | Tomor–no. | 明天吗 别 |
[15:39] | I want to start today. | 我想今天开始 |
[15:40] | I’ve–I’ve waited weeks for this. | 我苦等了几周就为这一刻 |
[15:43] | So let me call my husband. I’m sure we can work it out. | 让我打给我老公 肯定能解决的 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:53] | Call Tom back. | 给汤姆回电 |
[15:54] | Tell him I need those proofs by tomorrow. | 告诉他那些样张今天要弄好 |
[15:56] | What’s the status on R.L.S.? | R.L.S.那边什么情况 |
[15:57] | Still waiting to hear. | 还在等消息 |
[15:58] | Of course you are. | 我就知道 |
[16:00] | Human resources wants to see me? | 人力资源部找我 |
[16:01] | What the hell for? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:02] | I don’t know. They said it was urgent. | 不知道 他们说刻不容缓 |
[16:04] | Huh. | 是嘛 |
[16:06] | Eliminated? | 撤销了 |
[16:08] | What do you mean, my job’s been eliminated? | 你说我的职位被撤销了是什么意思 |
[16:10] | Unfortunately your position is no longer required | 很不幸 我们已经不需要你 |
[16:12] | to keep the department running smoothly. | 来确保部门正常运转 |
[16:14] | But the company just promoted me | 可公司几个月前 |
[16:16] | to this position a few months ago. | 刚把我提拔到这个职位 |
[16:18] | I know, this must be quite a shock. | 我了解 您肯定很震惊 |
[16:20] | Damn right it’s a shock. | 这不废话吗 |
[16:22] | I mean, what am I supposed to do, | 那我怎么办啊 |
[16:23] | go back to being an associate now? | 再回去做副手吗 |
[16:26] | Well, as you know, that position was filled | 如您所知 您升迁时 |
[16:28] | when you were promoted. | 旧的职位有人顶上了 |
[16:29] | And I’m afraid that there isn’t any room in the budget | 而且恐怕预算也不足以 |
[16:32] | to hire an additional associate. | 额外雇佣一个副手 |
[16:36] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:38] | Am I being fired? | 我这是被炒了吗 |
[16:39] | Not fired. | 不是被炒 |
[16:41] | Let go. | 是遣散 |
[16:42] | Which entitles you to a severance package. | 会给你一定的遣散费 |
[16:44] | Severance package? | 遣散费 |
[16:46] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在玩我吧 |
[16:47] | This is bullshit! | 真是扯淡 |
[16:48] | Okay, I’m gonna have to ask you | 我说你得 |
[16:50] | to calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[16:51] | Calm down? | 冷静 |
[16:52] | How can you ask me to calm down? | 你怎么能叫我冷静 |
[16:54] | You know my wife has cancer! | 你知道我妻子得了癌症 |
[16:58] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God! | 天杀的 |
[17:02] | This is because she’s sick | 就是因为她病了 |
[17:04] | and I’ve been taking time off. | 我一直抽空照顾她才解雇我 |
[17:05] | I could sue you for this. | 我可以控告你们 |
[17:06] | Paul, I know this feels like a personal attack, | 保罗 我知道你这感觉像是落井下石 |
[17:09] | but I think that you are overreacting. | 但你真的有点反应过度了 |
[17:10] | Really, Cheryl? | 真的吗 谢莉尔 |
[17:12] | Cause I think my reaction is pretty fucking normal | 我觉得经历过这一串倒霉事 |
[17:15] | given the shit that I’ve been going through. | 我的反应太他妈正常不过了 |
[17:18] | I admit that my focus has been a little split recently, | 我承认最近我的精力是不太集中 |
[17:20] | and maybe I haven’t been doing the best job of my life. | 可能没有拿出最好的工作状态 |
[17:23] | But I work a fuck of a lot harder | 但跟我部门那群混蛋比起来 |
[17:24] | than the other assholes in my division, | 我他妈的就是劳模 |
[17:26] | and I do not deserve to be treated this way! | 我不该被这样对待 |
[17:30] | – Oh, shit! – I’m sorry, Paul. | -操你妈 -我很抱歉 保罗 |
[17:32] | I know this is a bad time. | 我知道这时候选的不好 |
[17:38] | You know the next time you fire somebody on Halloween, | 下次你再想在万圣节炒谁 |
[17:40] | you might want to take off your pointy fucking ears first. | 最好把你那操蛋的尖耳朵拿下来先 |
[17:51] | As you begin to remove the heart, | 现在你们取出心脏 |
[17:53] | notice how the surface is covered with blood vessels. | 观察它表面血管的分布状况 |
[17:56] | If those get blocked, guess what happens. | 如果血管阻塞 猜猜会怎样 |
[17:57] | Heart attack. | 心脏病会发作 |
[17:58] | Doctors sometimes use pig valves | 医生有时会给有瓣膜缺陷的病人 |
[18:00] | to replace damaged human ones. | 移植猪的心脏瓣膜 |
[18:02] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[18:03] | So there are, like, actual people walking around | 你是说有人体内带着猪的组织 |
[18:06] | with pig parts inside them? | 满大街乱跑 |
[18:07] | Oh, yes, and grateful too. | 没错 还感激不尽呢 |
[18:08] | It can mean the difference | 对一些病人来说 |
[18:09] | between life and death for some folks. | 这可救了他们一命呢 |
[18:11] | Oh, man, that is disgusting. | 天啊 这也太恶心了 |
[18:14] | Heads up. | 抬头 |
[18:15] | Nice catch, dude. | 接得好 老兄 |
[18:17] | Some poor, sick bastard just died. | 某位可怜的病秧子就让你害死了 |
[18:19] | Just shut the fuck up, you asshole! | 你他妈的闭嘴 混球 |
[18:20] | Break it up. Break it up. | 住手 别打架 |
[18:22] | I said break it up, come on! | 我说了住手 |
[18:24] | Principal’s office now. | 马上滚去校长室 |
[18:28] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:31] | You’ve reached Paul Jamison. | 这里是保罗·贾米森 |
[18:32] | Please leave a message at the beep. | 请在嘟声后留言 |
[18:35] | Paul, you have to call me back. | 保罗 你得回我电话 |
[18:38] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[18:39] | I need that insurance information. | 我需要保险的资料 |
[18:55] | You have gotta be kidding me. | 真是活见鬼了 |
[19:13] | Um, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[19:15] | Trying just to get a goddamn water. | 想捞出那瓶该死的水 |
[19:19] | Fucking machine. | 操你妈的破机器 |
[19:26] | Am I sensing just a little unresolved anger? | 我闻到股未消散的火药味啊 |
[19:29] | I’m having a bad day, okay? | 我今天过得很糟糕 好吗 |
[19:30] | Apparently. | 显而易见 |
[19:31] | My insurance is fucked up, | 我的保险彻底搞砸了 |
[19:32] | and they’re not gonna let me start the treatment | 并且他们要等到明天才开始 |
[19:33] | until tomorrow, and it is freaking me out. | 给我治疗 这快把我逼疯了 |
[19:35] | It’s just a day. | 只是等一天而已 |
[19:37] | I know it’s just a day. | 我知道只是一天 |
[19:39] | But what if today is the day that tips the scale? | 但万一这一天就攸关生死呢 |
[19:42] | I just–I wanted today to go smoothly. | 我只想今天顺顺利利的 |
[19:45] | I was so excited when I woke up, | 我起床后是多么的兴奋 |
[19:46] | and now I just– | 但现在 我… |
[19:48] | Why can’t anything go the way it’s supposed to? | 怎么每件事都乱套了 |
[19:50] | Oh, it did. | 没有乱套 |
[19:52] | Just didn’t go the way you wanted it to. | 只是事情的发展没有如你所愿 |
[19:55] | You may be a brave bitch, | 你可以是彪悍贱人 |
[19:58] | but you can’t control the universe. | 但你无法掌控这个世界 |
[20:01] | You’re the water, not the rock. | 你是流水 不是岩石 |
[20:03] | Oh, jesus, what are you, | 老天哪 你是谁啊 |
[20:05] | Some kinda goddamn buddhist? | 该死的佛教徒吗 |
[20:07] | I’ll usually leave off the “Goddamn” part. | 我会忽略”该死”这两个字的 |
[20:11] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[20:12] | Nurse, can we have a little help? | 护士 能过来搭把手吗 |
[20:14] | Why are you calling the nurse? | 干嘛叫护士 |
[20:15] | Don’t look down, but you’re kinda bleeding a lot. | 别低头 你在大量失血 |
[20:19] | I said not to look down. | 我都说了别低头 |
[20:20] | Come with me, we’ll get you all cleaned up, okay? | 跟我来 我们会帮你清理 |
[20:22] | Yeah, I think I might– | 好的 我觉得我可能… |
[20:29] | I missed you at lunch. | 中午吃饭没看到你 |
[20:32] | Wasn’t hungry. | 我不饿 |
[20:33] | You didn’t end up getting detention, did you? | 你没被留堂吧 |
[20:35] | I told Mr. Ingvoll that Justin was being a total prick. | 我跟英格先生说了贾斯汀就是个混账 |
[20:39] | He shouldn’t have been making fun of sick people in front of you. | 他不该在你面前开病人的玩笑 |
[20:41] | I felt so bad. | 真为你难过 |
[20:43] | I don’t need people feeling bad for me. | 我不需要别人可怜我 |
[20:46] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[20:48] | I get how hard this is with your mom. | 我知道你妈病成这样你很难过 |
[20:51] | You know, I’m here if you ever want to talk. | 如果你想找人聊聊 我随时都在 |
[20:53] | I don’t, okay? | 我不想 行不行 |
[20:55] | And if I did, it wouldn’t be with you. | 就算我想聊 那也不是跟你 |
[20:57] | – What? – I don’t know what you think, | -什么 -我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[20:58] | but we’re not a couple. | 但我们又不是情侣 |
[21:00] | We did it once. | 我们做过一次 |
[21:01] | That’s it. It didn’t mean anything. | 仅此而已 什么也说明不了 |
[21:03] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有女朋友 |
[21:05] | So stop calling me and leaving notes on my locker | 所以你不要再打给我 不要在我柜子上留言 |
[21:07] | and inviting me to stupid parties, | 不要邀我去那些愚蠢的派对 |
[21:09] | because I’m not into you. | 因为我不喜欢你 |
[21:11] | You’re an asshole! | 你个混球 |
[21:14] | Damn, you’re a cruel son of a bitch. | 老天 你个小兔崽子真残忍 |
[21:17] | What did you say to that girl to make her cry like that? | 你对那女孩说了什么让她哭成那样 |
[21:19] | God, you’re always in my fucking business. | 天啊 你怎么总他妈管我闲事 |
[21:21] | Just leave me alone. | 别给我添堵了 |
[21:22] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[21:24] | You’ll make me cry too? | 你要把我也气哭 |
[21:25] | You done now? | 说够了吗 |
[21:28] | I’d say more, | 姐有的是词儿 |
[21:30] | but lucky for you I’m an angel today. | 算你小子走运 今天我扮天使 |
[21:43] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 别给我来这出 |
[21:47] | See, bud? | 你看 小家伙 |
[21:49] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么可怕的 |
[21:51] | There’s no such thing as a haunted house. | 根本没有什么鬼屋 |
[21:53] | Baby on fire! | 火烧孩子啦 |
[21:55] | Baby on fire! | 火烧孩子啦 |
[21:58] | Wait, wait, don’t go. | 等等 别走啊 |
[22:00] | I have candy. | 屋里有糖 |
[22:19] | Where the hell have you been all day? | 你这一整天跑哪鬼混去了 |
[22:21] | Did you not get any of my messages? | 我发了那么多短信 你一条没收到吗 |
[22:23] | I called the insurance company on the way over. | 过来路上我给保险公司打过电话了 |
[22:25] | They should be faxing the form right now. | 他们应该正在传真表格 |
[22:28] | Is that from your treatment? | 那是治疗导致的吗 |
[22:29] | No. | 不 |
[22:30] | I put my hand up a vending machine. | 我把手塞到自动售货机里了 |
[22:33] | What? | 什么 |
[22:34] | Actually I don’t have bandages from my treatment, | 实际上 我今天没因为治疗绑绷带 |
[22:36] | because I wasn’t able to start today | 因为根本都没开始治疗 |
[22:37] | Thanks to you not returning my calls. | 这得多谢你没回我电话 |
[22:39] | But I guess Jeff the douche bag | 我猜吉夫那个草包 |
[22:41] | is more important than my clinical trial. | 比我的临床治疗重要多了 |
[22:43] | I was busy getting fired. | 我那会正忙着被人炒鱿鱼呢 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry if that didn’t fit into your fucking schedule. | 很抱歉打乱您老人家的治疗计划了 |
[22:48] | They fired you? | 你被炒了 |
[22:51] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不打给我 |
[22:52] | In the middle of your treatment? | 在你治疗时插一脚吗 |
[22:54] | You have fucking cancer, Cathy, | 凯西 你得了他妈的癌症啊 |
[22:56] | and that pretty much trumps everything all the time. | 天大地大 你的事情最大 |
[22:58] | Do not act like this is my fault, | 别搞得好像错在我 |
[22:59] | because if you want to trade places with me, buddy, | 伙计 你要想跟我换位置 |
[23:01] | I’d be glad to do it. | 老娘求之不得 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[23:03] | It’s just everything is just so fucked right now. | 只是现在一切都他妈的一团糟 |
[23:06] | I mean, isn’t it enough that you have cancer? | 我是说 你得个癌症还不够受吗 |
[23:08] | Now I gotta worry about finding a job | 现在我还得费神找工作 |
[23:10] | and getting insurance again. | 重新申请保险 |
[23:13] | How much more shit can they pile on top of our heads? | 咱这小身板还能经得起多少风雨 |
[23:14] | It’s–it’s– it’s like we’re being punished or something. | 我们 我们这是遭天谴了吗 |
[23:19] | Just making sure you guys can see me, all right? | 就是来确认下你们看到我了 |
[23:21] | Keep your eyes on the road, okay? | 开车的时候好好看路 好吗 |
[23:24] | – Fuck you! – Asshole! | -去你妈的 -傻逼 |
[23:31] | What happened to you two? | 你们俩怎么蔫了 |
[23:32] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[23:33] | My treatment got screwed up. | 我的治疗也搞砸了 |
[23:35] | I can’t start till tomorrow. | 得等明天才能开始 |
[23:36] | Oh, man, that sucks. | 天 这么悲剧啊 |
[23:40] | Do you want a butterfinger? | 来块黄油手指饼吗 |
[23:41] | I’d love one. | 快给我一块 |
[23:49] | – Hey. – Hey, sweetheart. | -嗨 -嗨 宝贝 |
[23:51] | You going trick-or-treating? | 你要去玩”不给糖就捣乱”吗 |
[23:52] | Um, I thought about it, | 我考虑过 |
[23:54] | and then I realized I was 15. | 然后一想我都十五岁了 |
[23:56] | So no. | 所以算了吧 |
[23:57] | You used to love Halloween. | 你小时候多爱万圣节啊 |
[23:58] | Yeah, well, now I hate it. | 是啊 但现在我讨厌它 |
[24:01] | That makes it unanimous. | 英雄所见略同啊 |
[24:05] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[24:06] | I have enough ‘ween love for all of us. | 我对万圣节的爱够大家共享了 |
[24:25] | What? | 搞毛啊 |
[24:26] | What, Marlene? | 你犯什么病 玛琳 |
[24:27] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[24:28] | Do you want me gone? | 你想让我滚蛋吗 |
[24:31] | Then just say it. | 那就敞开了说 |
[24:32] | Because I don’t understand “Bump” and “Swoosh.” | 因为我不知道”嘭”和”咻”是啥意思 |
[24:36] | Crazy old lady. | 疯老太婆 |
[24:38] | You know, I actually hope you are real, Marlene, | 我倒真希望是你搞的鬼 玛琳 |
[24:42] | because if you are real, | 因为要真是你 |
[24:44] | that means I’m not crazy, | 那就意味着我没疯 |
[24:46] | and that’s a good thing, | 那就再好不过了 |
[24:47] | ’cause I got a lot of people | 这么多人指望着我 |
[24:48] | that I need to be sane for right now. | 我可不能疯 |
[24:51] | I’m actually– | 事实上 |
[24:53] | I’m actually breaking one of my rules | 我在这房子里自言自语 |
[24:54] | by talking out loud with no one else in the room. | 大喊大叫 已经破了戒了 |
[25:04] | So if you are a real ghost, | 要是你真是鬼 |
[25:06] | Marlene, could you just do me a favor | 玛琳 你能不能就发发慈悲 |
[25:09] | and–and go toward the light or whatever. | 去你的极乐世界还是哪的 |
[25:14] | Just please don’t stay here. | 求你别赖在这了 |
[25:17] | I have to be sane, Marlene. | 我得保持理智 玛琳 |
[25:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:24] | Please let me be sane. | 你就放我一马吧 |
[26:09] | Oh, all right, fly away. | 好了 远走高飞吧 |
[26:13] | Go on. | 飞啊 |
[26:14] | Fly home. | 飞回家 |
[26:15] | Fly home, little owl. | 小猫头鹰 快飞回家 |
[26:17] | Get out. | 快出去 |
[26:18] | Fly away. Fly away. | 飞吧 飞吧 |
[26:22] | Oh, thank christ. | 谢天谢地啊 |
[26:50] | Okay.You’re all set. | 好 弄好了 |