时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | You’re good. | 游的不错 |
[01:57] | I’m Mrs. Jamison, | 顺便说一句 |
[01:59] | by the way. | 我是贾米森老师 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:01] | Everybody knows. | 大名无人不晓 |
[02:03] | I’m Greta. | 我是格瑞塔 |
[02:04] | Well, thanks for kicking my butt, Greta. | 多谢跟我比赛 格瑞塔 |
[02:08] | It’s been a while since I worked up a sweat in a pool. | 好久没酣畅淋漓地游一场了 |
[02:10] | I’m on the swim team. I practice a lot. | 我是游泳队的 经常训练 |
[02:13] | Beats sitting on my butt, | 现在却只能干瞪眼 |
[02:14] | waiting around for the new coach. | 坐等新教练到来 |
[02:15] | What happened to Mr. Gibson? | 吉布森教练出什么事了 |
[02:17] | He quit ’cause his wife’s job got relocated to Des Moines. | 他老婆迁去得梅因工作 他辞职陪她走了 |
[02:20] | We’re totally screwed. | 游泳队散成沙了 |
[02:21] | Probably wasting my time trying to keep up with practice. | 也许我现在卖命坚持训练不过是浪费时间 |
[02:24] | Team’s going to majorly suck by the time they get somebody. | 等找到新教练 估计游泳队也不像样了 |
[02:30] | It’s very kind of you to offer, | 很高兴您能帮我们出谋划策 |
[02:32] | but we’ll find somebody. | 但我们会找到教练的 |
[02:33] | I’m not offering. I’m applying. | 这不是出谋划策 我在主动请缨 |
[02:35] | Coaching the swim team is a tough job. | 训练游泳队可不是过家家 |
[02:38] | Getting up for practice at dawn, | 天没亮就得起床训练 |
[02:39] | freezing your ass off. | 冻得直打摆子 |
[02:41] | Traveling to those out of town meets. | 终日奔波各市参加比赛 |
[02:43] | Are you sure you can handle that… | 你确定自己应付得来吗 |
[02:45] | with everything you’ve got going on? | 就你目前这个情况 |
[02:47] | Oh, I can handle it. | 没问题 |
[02:48] | I was captain of the swim team in high school. | 高中时我是游泳队队长 |
[02:50] | I even got a nickname. | 我还有个绰号 |
[02:52] | “The Tolkey Torpedo.” | “特氏鱼雷” |
[02:55] | I was kind of a big deal. | 我可有两把刷子 |
[02:57] | Cathy, we’ve been state champs for the past two years. | 凯西 我们两年蝉联州冠军 |
[02:59] | There’d be an awful lot of high expectations put on you. | 教练可是身受万众期待 压力重重啊 |
[03:02] | Keep looking for another coach if you think you can find one. | 你要是能找到合适的就尽情去找 |
[03:05] | Until then, let me get them back in the race. | 在那之前 让我给她们重整旗鼓 |
[03:08] | If you need my resume, here it is: | 需要简历吗 听好了 |
[03:10] | I swam for the University of Minnesota for four years. | 我在明尼苏达大学游泳队效力四年 |
[03:13] | I had the team’s best time in the 400 I.M. | 曾创下游泳队四百米个人混合泳纪录 |
[03:16] | and I throw a kick-ass victory party. | 办了场相当盛大的庆功派对 |
[03:21] | Well, we’ll give it a shot. | 要不 你试试吧 |
[03:23] | Great! | 就等这句话 |
[03:30] | I don’t get this. | 我不太明白 |
[03:32] | I don’t know why I banished my old swimsuits to the basement. | 真搞不懂我为什么把这些泳衣打入冷宫 |
[03:36] | Mom, you’re the coach. | 老妈 你是教练 |
[03:37] | Okay, no one wants to see you in a bikini. | 没人想看你穿比基尼 |
[03:40] | You never know when I might have to get in the water. | 我不定什么时候就得下水呢 |
[03:42] | It wouldn’t hurt to have a few extra swimsuit options. | 多备几件泳衣又没什么损失 |
[03:45] | I cannot wait till I can wear a bikini again. | 我是多么想再穿上比基尼啊 |
[03:47] | I want to go to Cabo after the baby’s born. | 生完孩子我就去卡博享受阳光沙滩 |
[03:50] | You’re not going anywhere after the baby’s born. | 生完孩子你哪也别想去 |
[03:52] | You’re barely going to sleep. | 保管折腾得你觉都睡不足 |
[03:53] | Oh, my God, you have to add this one to your coach wardrobe. | 天啊 你一定得把这件当教练服 |
[03:55] | It’s cute, but in that bad-ass mofo kind of way. | 很漂亮 还有铁面女强人风范 |
[03:59] | Thank you, Mia. | 嘴真甜啊 米雅 |
[03:59] | – Nice medals, mom. – Yeah. | -奖牌不错啊 老妈 -可不是吗 |
[04:02] | It’s so cool that you were a jock. | 在校队游泳 你可真棒啊 |
[04:04] | Hey, why aren’t you on the swim team? | 你怎么不参加游泳队 |
[04:06] | You would look cute in a speedo. | 你穿上小泳裤一定帅死了 |
[04:12] | They are totally doing it. | 他们肯定常干那事 |
[04:15] | Look at them. Smell them. | 你瞧啊 拿鼻子闻闻 |
[04:18] | They even smell like teen sex. | 都能闻出来这俩孩子发情的味道 |
[04:20] | That is gross. | 你别龌龊了 |
[04:21] | And I would know if something was going on. | 要是他们有什么事 我肯定最先发现 |
[04:24] | Mia and I have actually become pretty close, | 我和米雅现在亲如母女 |
[04:26] | and I’m not picking up on the sex vibe from either of them. | 我从他俩身上丝毫感觉不出性的气息 |
[04:29] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:29] | My intuition begs to differ. | 我的直觉恰恰相反 |
[04:31] | Moms have instincts about these things. | 这方面 妈妈们的直觉很准 |
[04:34] | You’re not a mother yet. | 你还不是妈妈呢 |
[04:36] | When your baby is outside of your body, | 什么时候你的孩子呱呱坠地了 |
[04:37] | then you can come talk to me. | 再来教育我吧 |
[04:40] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[04:41] | – That’s a nice color on you. – Thanks. | -你穿这颜色真帅气 -谢谢 |
[04:43] | Maybe I should have changed jobs sooner. | 照你这么说 我该早点跳槽 |
[04:46] | Thank you for the snack, Cathy. | 谢谢你的零食 凯西 |
[04:47] | Bye-bye, guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[04:49] | – See ya. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[04:51] | They’re are doing it every day. | 他们肯定每天都翻云覆雨 |
[04:55] | Jeez, dad, can’t you just | 老天 爸 你就不能 |
[04:56] | change before you leave work or something, | 下班前换件衣服 |
[04:59] | before the entire world sees you dressed like that? | 非要让全世界人都看到你这副模样吗 |
[05:01] | Hey! | 说什么呢 |
[05:02] | Your father works incredibly hard. | 你爸爸成天拼死拼活的工作 |
[05:04] | Maybe even as hard as you’re working that attitude. | 不比你在这阴阳怪气花的精力少 |
[05:07] | Grow up! | 成熟一点吧 |
[05:13] | That’s great. | 这下可好 |
[05:14] | Just when this crappy job couldn’t get any worse, | 本来这破工作就够闹心的 |
[05:17] | now my son is ashamed of me. | 现在还被儿子瞧不起 |
[05:21] | What are those bathing suits for? | 你收拾泳衣干什么 |
[05:22] | I’m coaching the swim team. | 我要当游泳队教练了 |
[05:25] | Coaching? | 当教练 |
[05:26] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑吗 |
[05:27] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[05:29] | Honey, you need to conserve your strength. | 宝贝 你得保持体力啊 |
[05:31] | I want to use my strength to do things that make me happy. | 我想用剩下的几口气 做些我喜欢的事 |
[05:34] | Like swimming. | 比如游泳 |
[05:35] | And besides, this job pays an extra $5,000. | 另外 还能多挣五千块 |
[05:40] | That’s like two scans | 这够拍两次片了 |
[05:41] | and a mountain dew in the waiting room. | 还能在候诊的时候喝点小酒 |
[05:49] | What is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[05:51] | This is where our little bundle of joy, | 这就是我们的小天使 |
[05:54] | slash anxiety, | 兼小恶魔 |
[05:55] | is going to come into the world. | 将要降生的地方 |
[05:56] | I’m just uh… checking for leaks. | 我在 检查有没有漏水 |
[05:58] | I thought we agreed I was giving birth in a hospital. | 咱们不是说好去医院生吗 |
[06:01] | A hospital yes. | 对啊 医院 |
[06:02] | Trapped on a gurney, and whacked out on painkillers, no. | 把你困在轮床上 用止疼药速战速决 没门 |
[06:05] | I checked, | 我查过资料 |
[06:06] | and we’re allowed to bring in our own birthing pool. | 我们可以把自家分娩池带去 |
[06:08] | Tell me you’re not serious. | 你别开玩笑了 |
[06:10] | Let’s, uh… let’s give it a try, okay? | 我们 我们试试怎么样 |
[06:14] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[06:17] | Oh, oh my God. | 我的老天 |
[06:20] | Oh, yeah. Water’s nice. | 爽 水温正好 |
[06:23] | Come on in. | 快来吧 |
[06:28] | You’re crazy. | 你个疯子 |
[06:34] | See, doesn’t that feel nice? | 怎么样 感觉不错吧 |
[06:37] | Just the way nature intended. | 再自然不过了 |
[06:39] | Are you going to get in the pool with me? | 你要和我一起进分娩池吗 |
[06:40] | Sure, if you need me to. | 如果你需要的话 当然可以 |
[06:42] | Might even bring my swim noodle. | 我甚至还会带上游泳棒 |
[06:47] | Everything looks better in 3D, you know. | 3D能创造最佳的视觉效果 |
[06:50] | It’s like music, sports. | 就像音乐或体育一样 |
[06:52] | Uh! Now that “Lord Of The Dance” | 现今《王者之舞》 |
[06:54] | has been released in 3-d, | 都加上3D特效了 |
[06:56] | tap dancing, seriously. | 里面的踢踏舞 老实讲 |
[06:57] | I have seen it. It is awesome. | 我看过 简直精彩绝伦 |
[06:59] | It’s like, it’s like you’re getting an Irish | 就像 就像那些爱尔兰舞者 |
[07:01] | lap dance or something. | 在你膝上大跳艳舞 |
[07:03] | It’s unbelievable. | 不可思议的体验 |
[07:03] | Thanks. We’re gonna shop around. | 谢了 我们再去别处逛逛 |
[07:07] | Oh. All right, man. | 好吧 伙计 |
[07:09] | Thanks for coming in. | 多谢光临本店 |
[07:10] | – Hey, buddy. – Oh, hey Owen. | -你好 伙计 -你好 欧文 |
[07:12] | How you doin’? | 感觉如何 |
[07:14] | Don’t beat yourself up about losing that sale. | 别因为丢了笔生意就自责 |
[07:16] | They were tough. | 他们很难对付 |
[07:17] | You’ll get the hang of it… | 过一段时间 |
[07:18] | when you’ve been here a little while. | 你就会轻车熟路了 |
[07:19] | Just finding my sea legs, boss. | 我就快入门了 头儿 |
[07:22] | That’s cool. | 没关系 |
[07:23] | Mikhail, what’s up? | 米克海尔 你好啊 |
[07:24] | Mykailo. | 我叫麦凯罗 |
[07:27] | – Owen? – What do you need, dude? | -欧文 -怎么了 伙计 |
[07:29] | I wanted to see if I could switch this Saturday’s shift | 我想知道能不能把我这周六的班 |
[07:31] | for something during the week. | 换到周一到周五哪天 |
[07:33] | Dude, I spent, like, hours doing the schedule. | 伙计 我花了好几个小时才排好工作表 |
[07:36] | You start pulling threads, it’s gonna totally screw us up. | 你要一搅和 整个就全乱套了 |
[07:38] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:39] | I’ll be here. | 我会来上班的 |
[07:48] | He’s a big pain in the ass | 芝麻大一点小事 |
[07:49] | for such a little turd, isn’t he? | 他就唧唧歪歪的 |
[07:51] | Yeah, could be worse though. | 是啊 不过还算走运 |
[07:52] | I could be home in Ukraine. | 他本有可能打发我回乌克兰的 |
[07:54] | Huh. It’s that bad in the Ukraine? | 乌克兰那么糟糕吗 |
[07:56] | Ah, Ukraine is fine. I miss my family but | 乌克兰很好 我也很想家 |
[07:59] | opportunity-wise, America kicks ass. | 但考虑到工作机遇 哪也比不上美国 |
[08:02] | Right on. | 可不是吗 |
[08:03] | Most people, working in shipping and receiving, | 运货收货部的绝大多数职员 |
[08:06] | They’re bitching 24-7. | 拼死拼活 不眠不休 |
[08:08] | I think the fact that you see it as an opportunity, | 我觉得 你能把这看成是机遇 |
[08:09] | that is awesome, fella. | 心态不错啊 伙计 |
[08:11] | Yeah, an opportunity to get the fuck out | 是啊 能他妈的摆脱运货收货部 |
[08:12] | of shipping and receiving. | 还不算机遇吗 |
[08:22] | Girls, gather round. | 姑娘们 过来听我讲 |
[08:26] | First off I just want to say how excited I am | 首先 我想表达一下我对于今年训练的 |
[08:28] | about this year. | 激动之情 |
[08:29] | And I’ve made some preliminary assignments based on your times | 我根据你们去年的时间表初步确定了 |
[08:33] | from last year. | 训练任务 |
[08:34] | Pass these around. | 大家传阅一下 |
[08:35] | So…everybody in the pool. | 那么 大家都下水吧 |
[08:38] | If you can walk and talk at the same time when you’re done, | 如果你游完了面不改色心不跳 |
[08:41] | you are not working hard enough. | 那说明你不够努力 |
[08:43] | So give me six 100s. | 给我来六个一百米 |
[08:45] | 75 swim, 25 kick. | 游七十五米 漂浮打水二十五米 |
[08:48] | Come on, stretch it out, stretch it out. | 加油 舒展四肢 加大幅度 |
[08:53] | Keep you elbows up, Greta. And relax your hands. | 格瑞塔 肘部抬高一点 手部放松 |
[08:56] | Keep your elbows up, honey. You’re doing great. | 肘部抬高 亲爱的 你做的很棒 |
[09:00] | You must be Greta’s dad. | 您一定是格瑞塔的父亲 |
[09:03] | Les Johnson. Nice to meet you. | 我叫莱斯·约翰逊 幸会 |
[09:05] | You know, it’s great that you’re supporting your daugther, | 您能来为女儿加油真是太好了 |
[09:07] | But being her coach is kind of my job. | 但是指导她们是我的活 |
[09:10] | Sorry, coach, didn’t mean to helicopter. | 对不起 教练 我无意冒犯 |
[09:12] | Just here to help. | 我就是来帮忙的 |
[09:13] | I know. Me too. | 我明白 我也是来帮忙的 |
[09:16] | The crazy thing is too much help can feel a lot like | 问题是过多的帮助会让人 |
[09:19] | – too much pressure. – Greta can handle it. | -压力过大 -格瑞塔没问题的 |
[09:21] | By the way, the old coach | 另外 上个教练 |
[09:22] | used to have them warm up with drills. | 经常让她们做些常规热身运动 |
[09:24] | Keeps their technique sharp for the whole workout. | 以便在训练过程中做到动作精准完美 |
[09:26] | I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[09:28] | Guess we’ll find out. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[09:31] | Maybe it would be best if you wait in the parking lot. | 或许你最好能在停车场等着 |
[09:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:35] | Actually, if all the parents could please wait for your kids | 这样吧 请所有的家长在车里等 |
[09:38] | in your cars. | 你们的孩子吧 |
[09:40] | Don’t worry. I have things covered here. | 别担心 这有我照看着呢 |
[09:43] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[09:52] | Oh, hey. I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[09:55] | I can’t tell whether these meds I’m on are working | 我不知道是服用的药物起效了 |
[09:57] | or making me crazier than a shithouse rat. | 还是它有副作用 让我像只耗子团团转 |
[09:59] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么这么说 怎么了 |
[10:01] | Well, I keep having these thoughts, and I just need | 我有些想法挥之不去 我需要 |
[10:03] | to say them out loud to somebody rational. | 向一个理智的人倾诉 |
[10:06] | What are you… | 你在干什么 |
[10:07] | are you rubbing your vagina on the coffee table? | 你在用小妹妹蹭茶几吗 |
[10:09] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[10:11] | Jeez, Sean. What do you want? | 天啊 肖恩 你想干什么 |
[10:14] | This whole childbirth thing is really doing a number | 生孩子这件事真的让我的精神 |
[10:16] | on my psyche. | 备受煎熬 |
[10:18] | I saw a raccoon family drinking out of our birthing pool | 昨晚我看见一窝浣熊在我家后院 |
[10:21] | in the backyard last night. | 喝分娩池里的水 |
[10:23] | They are mean fuckers, but they’re definitely a family. | 他们是该死的畜生 但确实是恩爱的一家 |
[10:26] | FYI, they do not like | 顺便说一句 他们不喜欢 |
[10:28] | having brooms waved in their faces. | 别人对着他们挥扫帚 |
[10:29] | Anyway, I realized | 不管怎么讲 我发现 |
[10:32] | I haven’t been close to my family | 我已经很长时间没像现在这样 |
[10:34] | like this in a long time. | 亲近家人了 |
[10:36] | Like raccoon close. | 像浣熊那么亲近 |
[10:38] | And I just thought wouldn’t it be awesome if Rebecca and our baby | 我就是在想 要是丽贝卡和我们的孩子 |
[10:42] | – could feel that connection too. – Sean… | -也能体会到那种联系该多好 -肖恩 |
[10:44] | What’re you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[10:46] | I’m thinking of proposing to Rebecca. | 我想向丽贝卡求婚 |
[10:52] | Oh, Sean. | 肖恩 |
[10:55] | I think that is… | 我认为这想法 |
[10:57] | terrific. | 棒极了 |
[10:59] | And responsible. | 极其负责任 |
[11:01] | And incredibly sane. | 相当理智 |
[11:19] | Why are you wearing two shirts? | 你为什么要穿两件衬衫 |
[11:21] | My cover shirt. | 这是遮羞衫 |
[11:22] | So my son doesn’t shun me | 这样儿子就不会看到我回家 |
[11:24] | when I get home from work. | 就冷面相对了 |
[11:25] | He’ll get used to your job. | 他会习惯你的工作的 |
[11:26] | I don’t want him to get used to it. | 我不想让他习惯 |
[11:27] | I want him to respect me. | 我想让他尊重我 |
[11:29] | You know, like this Ukrainian kid at work, Myk. | 就像公司的那个乌克兰孩子麦凯 |
[11:31] | To him, I’m just a regular guy. | 对他来说 我就是个普通人 |
[11:33] | And we shoot the shit and stuff. But you know… | 我们一起吹牛扯淡 但你要知道 |
[11:35] | he comes to me for advice. | 他向我求助了 |
[11:37] | You know, it’s nice to be appreciated | 被尊敬的滋味是很棒的 |
[11:39] | even if it’s not by my own son. | 即使不是来自于我的亲儿子 |
[11:43] | What’s goin’ on down there? | 你下面怎么了 |
[11:46] | I’ve been itching the last couple of hours | 这几个小时一直在发痒 |
[11:49] | but a lot. | 很痒很痒 |
[11:51] | I think I’m getting a rash. | 我觉得我出疹子了 |
[11:52] | And why are you smiling? | 那你还笑个什么 |
[11:53] | is it ’cause it’s in sort of a fun area? | 是因为痒的地方很有趣吗 |
[11:56] | No, because the…nurses… at the clinic, they said that | 不 因为诊所里的护士们说 |
[12:01] | itching and rashes that they’re…they’re | 发痒和出疹子是 |
[12:02] | side effects of my immune system responding to the treatment. | 疗法作用于我的免疫系统产生的副作用 |
[12:06] | So then the itching’s a good thing. | 这么说发痒是好事 |
[12:11] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[12:14] | I think I’m having some sympathy itching. | 我感觉我”痒”同身受 |
[12:19] | Becoming a sales associate here | 成为这里的销售助理 |
[12:21] | would be an awesome opportunity. | 是个难得的机遇 |
[12:23] | I know everything about electronics | 我对电子产品了如指掌 |
[12:25] | because I practiced english reading the instruction manuals. | 因为我靠阅读说明书来锻炼英语 |
[12:28] | Why should I give the job to a refugee instead of an American? | 我聘用美国人多好 干嘛要雇你这样的难民 |
[12:31] | I am not a refugee, you ass-wipe! | 我不是难民 你个衰人 |
[12:34] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要提醒你注意的 |
[12:35] | Look, Owen’s going to be lobbing you all kinds of crazy, | 听着 欧文会不择手段激你失态 |
[12:38] | but you gotta keep your cool. | 但你得保持冷静 |
[12:40] | Treats me like I came to this country in a fucking innertube. | 就像我他妈的是藏在轮胎偷渡来的 |
[12:43] | Look, one day you’re going to be in a position to fire guys Like Owen. | 听着 有朝一天你也会像欧文那样执掌大权 |
[12:47] | Until then, you got to work within the system, man. | 在此之前 你得适应这个体制 兄弟 |
[12:49] | You’ve just got to tell yourself, | 你只需提醒自己 |
[12:51] | “I’m a valuable member of this staff, and I deserve respect.” | “我是一名优秀的员工 我应该得到尊重” |
[12:57] | I’m not doing that. | 这我可做不来 |
[13:00] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:15] | I’m seeing a lot of bubbles, ladies. | 我看到了好多气泡 姑娘们 |
[13:18] | It’s like you’re swimming in tonic water. | 你们是在开胃水里面游泳吗 |
[13:20] | Greta, honey, | 格瑞塔 宝贝 |
[13:20] | You’re overreaching on the catch. | 你动作做得过头了 |
[13:22] | Tracy, what is going– | 特蕾西 这是怎么回事 |
[13:23] | How many times are we gonna have to talk about that? | 你还要我说多少遍 |
[13:26] | Mr. Johnson. | 约翰逊先生 |
[13:27] | If you think you can do this better than me, | 如果你觉得你比我更专业 |
[13:31] | prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[13:33] | I’ll race you. | 我们来比赛 |
[13:34] | Right here, right now. | 此时此地 |
[13:35] | And the loser has to shut up. | 输的人得闭嘴 |
[13:37] | And by the way, | 还有 |
[13:39] | your daughter cut almost three seconds off her time. | 你女儿成绩提高了近三秒 |
[13:42] | This is my job, not yours. | 这是我的工作 不是你的 |
[13:44] | And this area is for swimmers only. | 并且这个场地只对游泳者开放 |
[13:46] | So get in the pool, or get out. | 所以要么下水 要么滚蛋 |
[14:09] | This is the most black people | 这妞是我在明苏尼达洲 |
[14:11] | I have ever seen at one time in Minnesota. | 见过的最黑的人 |
[14:15] | I need your employee discount. | 我需要你的员工折扣 |
[14:17] | My crappy cell phone died. | 我的破手机报废了 |
[14:18] | You sure it’s not just the battery? | 你确定不是电池的问题吗 |
[14:19] | You want me to take a look at it when I get home? | 要不要我回家后帮你看看 |
[14:21] | Oh, you are Paul’s wife. | 你是保罗的妻子啊 |
[14:23] | Hell no! He’s my daddy. | 才不是 他是我老爸 |
[14:25] | Can’t you tell by the family resemblance? | 你难道看不出我们的家族相似性吗 |
[14:26] | Myk, this is Andrea. | 麦凯 这是安德莉亚 |
[14:28] | Andrea’s just living with us for a while. | 安德莉亚只是暂时寄住在我家 |
[14:30] | Hey, Myk. | 你好 麦凯 |
[14:31] | I threw my old phone out. I need to upgrade. | 我把旧手机扔了 该换代了 |
[14:33] | Oh, I can show you some phones. | 我可以介绍些手机给你 |
[14:36] | Do you mind, Paul? | 你介意吗 保罗 |
[14:37] | Be my guest. Hey! | 你请便 |
[14:39] | Your first customer. | 这可是你的第一个顾客 |
[14:41] | I don’t want to hear about any cheap-ass flip phones. | 别给我介绍廉价的翻盖手机 |
[14:43] | I’m a busy girl with a lot of shit to organize. | 我可是个日理万机的女忙人 |
[14:45] | You can take me straight to the smart phones. | 你直接给我介绍智能机吧 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:49] | The right phone depends on the features you need. | 称心的手机应该包含你需要的功能 |
[14:52] | – You like music? – Is a pig pork? | -你喜欢音乐吧 -这不明摆着 |
[14:54] | I like music too. | 我也喜欢音乐 |
[14:55] | So we have some cool phones for music fans. | 我们有几款适合音乐发烧友的手机 |
[14:58] | Lots of memory, easy to navigate– | 内存大 操作简便 |
[15:00] | You sound like you escaped from a James Bond movie. | 你的口音活像007电影里的人 |
[15:03] | Are you Russian? | 你是俄国人吗 |
[15:04] | From Ukraine…with love. | 来自乌克兰 为爱而来 |
[15:06] | I’m a huge James Bond fan. | 我是詹姆斯·邦德的铁杆影迷 |
[15:08] | I’ve seen all the films. | 我看过他所有的电影 |
[15:09] | No shit! Me too. | 不是吧 我也是 |
[15:10] | He’s pretty fine for a white dude, | 作为一个白人 他还不赖 |
[15:12] | but they need to make the next Bond black. | 但下一个邦德该让黑人来演 |
[15:13] | And then you could be his Pussy Galore. | 那样你就能当他的普茜·格罗[007女配角] |
[15:16] | Maybe I could be in the movie too. | 也许我也能被拍进电影 |
[15:25] | Hey. Is this what you need? | 你要的是这个吗 |
[15:26] | Couldn’t find the phillips head in my dad’s toolbox. | 我爸的工具箱里找不到十字螺丝头 |
[15:29] | I should send this monstrosity back to the factory. | 我应该把这个畸形摇椅返厂 |
[15:32] | But Rebecca says we need a baby bouncer. | 但是丽贝卡说我们需要一个婴儿摇椅 |
[15:34] | Apparently knees are out of fashion. | 显然抱膝盖上摇已经过时了 |
[15:38] | Why are you scratch-turbating? | 你干嘛挠个不停 |
[15:39] | It feels like my dick is on fire. | 我的老二火辣辣的疼 |
[15:42] | Must be a sex thing. | 肯定是那方面的 |
[15:47] | All right. | 来吧 |
[15:48] | All right. Drop trou. | 来 脱裤子 |
[15:50] | I should have known that hooker you brought home | 我早该想到你带回家的那个妓女 |
[15:52] | would leave you a parting gift. | 会给你留点念想 |
[15:54] | Do it! | 快脱 |
[16:10] | Holy shit! | 我的妈呀 |
[16:12] | You’re crawling with crabs. | 你那话上爬满了阴虱 |
[16:14] | How do I get them off? | 我怎么除掉它们啊 |
[16:16] | They’re fucking everywhere. | 它们爬得到处都是 |
[16:17] | I’m surprised you have any penis left. | 你的小弟弟还在真是奇迹 |
[16:19] | You gotta get out of here right now, dude. | 小子 你得赶紧出去 |
[16:21] | One stiff breeze, you could infest this entire house. | 小风一吹 整座房子就都毁你手里了 |
[16:23] | Don’t tell my parents. | 别告诉我爸妈 |
[16:25] | Sweet jesus, Cathy was grinding a table this morning. | 我的老天爷 凯西今天早上还在桌子上蹭痒 |
[16:28] | You must have given them to her. | 你一定传染给她了 |
[16:29] | Adam, you gotta tell your parents right now. | 亚当 你必须立刻告诉你爸妈 |
[16:31] | If you don’t say something, I will. | 如果你不说 那我就去说 |
[16:33] | – Okay. – Go! | -说就说 -快走 |
[16:34] | This is a fucking public health crisis! | 这可是他娘的公共健康危机 |
[16:47] | What’s goin on, bud? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[16:50] | Is it your algebra te– oh, damn it! | 莫非是你的代数考…该死的 |
[16:52] | Adam, is it your algebra test? | 亚当 是不是你代数考砸了 |
[16:54] | No, mom. | 不是 妈妈 |
[16:55] | Is it drugs? | 那是你嗑药了 |
[16:57] | Oh, God, that’s what it is, isn’t it? | 天哪 我猜对了 你嗑药了是不是 |
[16:58] | No. It’s not drugs. | 不是 我没有嗑药 |
[17:01] | You’re gay. | 难道你喜欢男人 |
[17:02] | Buddy, | 伙计 |
[17:03] | if you are queer, we are here. | 就算你是同性恋 爸妈不会把你嫌 |
[17:06] | And we’ll get used to it. | 而且我们会慢慢习惯的 |
[17:07] | I’m not gay. | 我才不是同性恋 |
[17:08] | Okay, stop guessing. | 好了 别乱猜了 |
[17:09] | Well then tell us what it is. | 那你就告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[17:11] | I have crabs! And so do you guys. | 我染上了阴虱 你们也是 |
[17:14] | And you probably got it from me. | 而且你们可能是被我感染的 |
[17:18] | Crabs? | 阴虱 |
[17:21] | Wait, you’re having sex? | 等一下 你做过了 |
[17:24] | No! | 不 |
[17:25] | No! | 不 |
[17:26] | You’re too young. | 你还这么小 |
[17:27] | How did we get crabs from you? | 我们怎么会被你传染上阴虱的 |
[17:29] | I had sex in your… | 我是在 |
[17:31] | in your bed. | 在你们床上做的 |
[17:33] | – Oh! Oh! – What? | -天哪 -什么 |
[17:36] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[17:39] | And I actually thought the treatment was working. | 我居然还以为是治疗起作用了 |
[17:42] | God damn it! | 天杀的 |
[17:53] | Wait, I don’t get it. | 等等 你这什么意思 |
[17:55] | It’s a shampoo, Mia. | 是洗阴液 米雅 |
[17:58] | To get rid of crabs. | 用来治阴虱的 |
[18:00] | I trusted you. | 亏我信任过你 |
[18:01] | And what’s worse is Adam trusted you. | 更重要的是 亚当那么信任你 |
[18:03] | And you have hurt him by sleeping around. | 你却跟别人胡搞 不光让他伤心 |
[18:04] | And now you have given him and our entire family crabs. | 还把阴虱传染给他 传染给我们全家 |
[18:08] | And I know that it might sound selfish, but I need to be | 我知道这听起来有点自私 但我必须 |
[18:11] | as healthy as I can during a clinical trial. | 在临床试验期间尽可能保持身体健康 |
[18:14] | Do you understand? | 你听明白了吗 |
[18:17] | Adam and I haven’t had sex. | 我和亚当没做过 |
[18:22] | Oh, Jesus– | 天哪 |
[18:23] | I’m done with that asshole! | 我跟那个混蛋玩完了 |
[18:25] | No! No! No! | 别别别 |
[18:26] | Do not break up with him. I am the asshole. | 千万别跟他分手 都是我的错 |
[18:28] | Not Adam. | 你别怪亚当 |
[18:29] | You are a terrific girl. | 你是个好姑娘 |
[18:31] | And I know Adam really cares about you. | 我知道亚当真的很喜欢你 |
[18:34] | So just promise me you’ll think about it. | 答应我你会认真考虑一下 |
[18:37] | Don’t do anything rash. | 千万别胡来 |
[18:40] | And I use that term loosely. | 我不该说”胡来”这词的 |
[18:53] | I can’t find my favorite sweater. | 我找不到那件我最喜欢的毛衣了 |
[18:56] | And I just hope it isn’t in here, getting infested. | 希望它不在这儿 被传染就糟了 |
[18:59] | Otherwise, my dry-cleaning bill is going to be huge. | 干洗费得花多少银子啊 |
[19:02] | You must be so skeeved out. | 你肯定觉得恶心透了 |
[19:04] | Crabs! | 虱子啊 |
[19:06] | On all of your stuff. | 家里到处都是 |
[19:08] | You’ve had hundreds of parasites living on your vag. | 还有上百个寄生虫在你私处肆虐 |
[19:11] | I can’t even imagine. | 我想都不敢想 |
[19:14] | Have you forgotten sophomore year and your semester of syphilis? | 你忘了大二有个学期你染上梅毒的事了 |
[19:17] | That was in college. | 那都是大学的事了 |
[19:18] | And I got them from my boyfriend, not my son. | 况且我是被我男朋友传染 不是我儿子 |
[19:22] | Granted, it’s not Adam’s finest hour. | 的确 亚当这次做的是不怎么样 |
[19:24] | Do you think you held him enough when he was a baby? | 他还是个婴儿时 你抱他的次数多不多 |
[19:26] | – What? – All the parenting books say | -什么 -那些育儿书都说 |
[19:28] | a mother’s touch is a vital part of a child’s development. | 母亲的抚摸在孩子的生长过程中至关重要 |
[19:32] | No offense, Rebecca, | 我没别的意思 丽贝卡 |
[19:33] | but I don’t need a book to tell me how to raise my son. | 但我不需要一本书来告诉我育儿之道 |
[19:36] | It isn’t cheating to ask for help, Cathy. | 凯西 寻求帮助不代表你在作弊 |
[19:38] | From a book, from a friend. | 不管是查询书本 还是咨询朋友 |
[19:41] | I was right about Adam having sex, wasn’t I? | 亚当做过了 这我没说错 不是吗 |
[19:43] | You were half right. | 你只说对了一半 |
[19:45] | And now thanks to you, I accused Mia of being a slut, | 多亏了你 我跑去指责米雅乱搞 |
[19:48] | and now I’ve made everything worse. | 结果把事情弄得更糟 |
[19:49] | I’m just trying to help. | 我不过是想帮忙罢了 |
[19:50] | Parenting is not about | 育儿之道不在于 |
[19:51] | guessing when your kid is having sex. | 猜自家孩子什么时候偷尝禁果 |
[19:53] | It’s about communicating before sex happens. | 而是在那之前跟他多沟通 |
[19:56] | Yeah, how’s that working out for you? | 说得倒好 你那套管用了吗 |
[19:59] | Here! Here’s your sweater. | 找到了 你的毛衣 |
[20:01] | Great! | 太好了 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 多谢你啦 |
[20:10] | Hey. Uh, sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[20:12] | But, uh, we still got an hour till movie starts. | 不过 电影还要一小时才开场 |
[20:15] | So you ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:18] | Is there anything you want to tell me first? | 在那之前 你有没有什么事要坦白的 |
[20:21] | Not really. | 没什么事吧 |
[20:23] | There’s nothing new going on with you? | 你没有什么新动向吗 |
[20:26] | No, no. Just the same old crap. | 没啊 还是那些破事儿 |
[20:32] | Your mom told me about your crabs. | 你妈妈告诉我你得阴虱的事了 |
[20:35] | Yeah, so whoever you are sleeping with, | 不管你在跟谁乱搞 |
[20:38] | I hope that she knows what a pig you are. | 我希望她知道你有多混蛋 |
[20:41] | And I don’t ever want to see you again. | 还有 我以后再也不想见到你 |
[20:43] | What? No, wait! | 什么 别 等等 |
[20:44] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[20:45] | Okay, I didn’t mean to do it. She basically attacked me. | 我不是故意的 是她霸王硬上弓 |
[20:48] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[20:52] | I can’t believe you would dump me when my mom is so sick. | 你怎么能在我妈身患绝症时把我甩了 |
[21:06] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[21:07] | Paul, you shouldn’t come home for lunch. | 保罗 你不该回家吃午饭 |
[21:09] | You just end up inhaling your food | 你每次都是狼吞虎咽吃完 |
[21:11] | and then racing out the door again. | 就又急匆匆地出门上班 |
[21:12] | You’ll get heartburn. | 胃会不舒服的 |
[21:13] | But it is so worth it | 但是能自由四十五分钟 |
[21:15] | for the 45 minutes of freedom. | 一切都值了 |
[21:19] | What the fuck did you do, mom? | 你到底做了什么 妈 |
[21:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:23] | Why did you tell Mia I had crabs? | 你干嘛要告诉米雅我得了阴虱 |
[21:25] | You just fucked everything up between me and her. | 你他妈彻底把我们俩的关系毁了 |
[21:27] | Hey! You watch your mouth! | 住嘴 你怎么说话呢 |
[21:28] | You want to talk about this, then let’s talk about this. | 你想谈这件事 那我们就敞开了说 |
[21:30] | But don’t you dare yell at me like that. | 不过你再敢冲我这么吼试试 |
[21:32] | I’m your mother. You are 15 years old. | 我是你妈妈 你只是个乳臭未干的毛小子 |
[21:35] | And you haven’t been honest with us. | 而且你还对我们撒了谎 |
[21:37] | Who are you sleeping with other than Mia? | 如果不是米雅 你跟谁上的床 |
[21:39] | Jesus! Mom, you don’t need to know every detail of my life. | 老天啊 我用不着事事向你交代 |
[21:43] | Okay. Then how bout just the detail | 好啊 那你就交代一下 |
[21:45] | that involves giving the entire family VD. | 怎么让全家人都染上性病的吧 |
[21:49] | Okay, fine. I had sex with a fucking hooker. | 说就说 我找了个鸡 |
[21:55] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:01] | I don’t know how to parent you anymore. | 我不知道该怎么教育你了 |
[22:03] | I’ve tried micromanaging you. | 我试过尽量不去约束你 |
[22:05] | I’ve tried the laissez-faire approach. | 也试过放任你自由发展 |
[22:07] | So why don’t you tell me what you want me to do? | 不如你告诉我 究竟要我怎么做 |
[22:09] | How about you just stop fucking with my life? | 我要你们别再给我的生活添乱 |
[22:12] | Why don’t you stop fucking with our lives? | 你能不能别再给我们的生活添乱呢 |
[22:14] | Oh, and stop fucking. | 还有 别再乱搞了 |
[22:17] | You brought a disease into our home | 你把传染病带回家 |
[22:20] | that now we’re all forced to deal with. | 害得全家都遭殃 |
[22:22] | Yeah, well now you know how it feels. | 对 你现在明白我的感受了吧 |
[22:36] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄 |
[22:38] | Hey, Owen. | 欧文 |
[22:39] | Few minutes late, huh? | 迟到了几分钟 是吧 |
[22:41] | No worries. It’s cool. | 别担心 没关系 |
[22:42] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[22:43] | Owen look. Myk is really interested in interviewing | 听着 欧文 麦凯对销售区的工作很感兴趣 |
[22:48] | for that job on the sales floor. | 他想要参加面试 |
[22:50] | Any chance he can chat with you about that? | 能给个机会 让他和你谈谈吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah, he’s been bugging me about that for weeks. | 他为这事缠着我好几周了 |
[22:53] | It’s so fucking annoying. | 真他妈的烦人 |
[22:55] | There’s, like, ten different accents in this store, | 店里的口音已经不下十种了 |
[22:57] | meanwhile, my brother’s been out of work for two years, | 再说 我兄弟两年来一直失业 |
[23:00] | can’t get his foot in the door anywhere. | 连一点找到工作的苗头都没有 |
[23:01] | Fucking retarded, right? | 真他妈混账 你说是吧 |
[23:03] | Hey, watch it. | 别这么说 |
[23:04] | My grandfather had an accent, I mean, a brogue actually, | 我爷爷也有口音 很重的土腔 |
[23:08] | but, uh, everybody’s from somewhere, right Owen? | 人总得有个出身啊 对吧欧文 |
[23:10] | I mean, it’s a good thing. | 我认为这是好事 |
[23:11] | A hundred years ago maybe, | 一百年前或许如此 |
[23:13] | before everybody decided to fuck America over. | 可现在人人都想来美国淘金 |
[23:15] | Can you imagine him with customers? | 你能想象他怎么和顾客对话吗 |
[23:17] | “Hello, my name is Mikhail. | “你好 我的名字叫米克海尔” |
[23:18] | Can I please to help you please?” | “能让我为您效你个劳吗” |
[23:21] | Listen, you fucking little weasel. | 听着 你这个小滑头 |
[23:23] | Calm down, Paul. Shit. | 冷静点 保罗 见鬼 |
[23:24] | You think you’re hot shit ’cause your name tag says assistant manager. | 别以为你是副经理就可以目中无人 |
[23:27] | You listen carefully to what I’m about to say to you. | 你给我竖起耳朵听好了 |
[23:30] | This is a shit job, and you’re an asshole. | 这份工作烂到家了 你更是个混蛋 |
[23:32] | Stop yelling at me. | 别对我大吼大叫 |
[23:33] | The way you talk to Myk is not only wrong, | 你对麦凯讲话的方式不仅错误 |
[23:36] | it’s illegal. | 而且违法 |
[23:37] | This is the United States of America. | 这里是美利坚合众国 |
[23:38] | You want to keep your little name tag, | 要想保住你那一亩三分地 |
[23:40] | you get with the program, fucking quick! | 你得立刻 马上 按规矩来 |
[23:52] | You peed in your pants, man? | 你尿裤子了 老兄 |
[23:57] | That’s awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[24:01] | Thank you. I got the promotion. | 多亏了你 我升职了 |
[24:02] | Way to go, Myk! | 恭喜你 麦凯 |
[24:05] | Wow, fancy vodka. | 上等的伏特加 |
[24:07] | Is that, like, real gold flakes in the bottle? That is so cool! | 这是镀有金箔的瓶子吧 太霸气了 |
[24:11] | That’s for your daughter Andrea too. | 这也是送给你女儿安德莉亚的 |
[24:14] | And thanks to her, man, I was already | 多亏了她 欧文找我谈话时 |
[24:15] | an experienced salesman when I talked to Owen. | 我已经是个经验丰富的销售员了 |
[24:21] | Can I ask you something about her? | 我能问你一个关于她的问题吗 |
[24:22] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[24:23] | Would it be okay if I ask her out? | 我可以和她约会吗 |
[24:26] | Go ahead. | 来呀 |
[24:28] | Ask me. | 约我 |
[24:30] | Andrea, would you like… | 安德莉亚 你愿不愿意… |
[24:32] | I’m just gonna tell you straight up. | 我要实话告诉你 |
[24:33] | If you’re a chubby chaser, you’re shit out of luck, | 如果你有恋胖癖 那咱俩没戏 |
[24:35] | ’cause I don’t do nothing freaky with my fat. | 我不会用我的脂肪来满足你怪异的癖好 |
[24:37] | Now I don’t see myself as skinny, | 虽然我自知不算苗条 |
[24:39] | but I do see myself as a lady. | 可我还自认为是个女士 |
[24:41] | So you best come correct. | 所以你最好用正确的理由约我 |
[24:47] | Is that American for “Yes?” | 这是你们美国人表示同意的方式吗 |
[24:54] | So why are you guys out of your cars? | 你们怎么没呆在车里 |
[24:55] | Oh, hi, Cathy. Practice has been canceled | 凯西 训练暂时取消 |
[24:58] | until we can figure out this coaching situation. | 直到我们处理好教练的问题 |
[25:01] | It’s come to our attention that you have a little problem | 我们已经获知 你的隐私部位 |
[25:06] | with your private area. | 有些小毛病 |
[25:08] | – What? – I know it’s embarrassing, | -什么 -我知道这很难堪 |
[25:10] | but it’s hard to hide something like this | 可是在社交网络时代 |
[25:12] | in the age of facebook. | 这样的事情是瞒不住的 |
[25:13] | I don’t have crabs. I had crabs. | 我有过阴虱 但已经好了 |
[25:16] | You’re trying to get me fired because of that? | 你们就因为这个想要解雇我吗 |
[25:18] | No, no. We’re simply asking you to step aside. | 不 我们只是请你引退 |
[25:20] | We really appreciate you filling in as coach. | 我们真心感谢你做临时教练 |
[25:22] | No, I am the coach. | 不 我是正式教练 |
[25:24] | You exposed these kids | 你让泳池里的孩子 |
[25:26] | to a potential health risk by getting in that pool. | 遭受到潜在的健康风险 |
[25:29] | On top of the other disease. | 再说你还有其它病 |
[25:30] | – Excuse me? – Let’s face it. | -你说什么 -我们挑明吧 |
[25:32] | Nobody’s talking about the elephant in the room. | 显而易见的事情 没必要拐弯抹角 |
[25:34] | The fact is you have cancer. | 事实是 你有癌症 |
[25:37] | How are you gonna coach when you’re in and out of hospitals? | 你要频繁进出医院 怎么坚持训练 |
[25:39] | I mean who knows what else is going to go wrong with you this year? | 谁知道今年你还会出什么问题 |
[25:41] | We’re concerned about the future of the team. | 我们担忧游泳队的未来 |
[25:43] | and you, of course. | 当然也很担心你 |
[25:45] | Is this about my crabs | 这么做是因为阴虱 |
[25:46] | or my cancer? | 还是因为癌症 |
[25:47] | This is about my daughter getting a swimming scholarship | 这么做是为了让我女儿拿到游泳奖学金 |
[25:50] | to pay for college. | 用来付大学的学费 |
[25:52] | This job may make you feel good, | 这份工作可能让你感觉良好 |
[25:53] | but we’re talking about Greta’s future here. | 可格瑞塔的未来才是最要紧的 |
[25:55] | If this is how you feel, | 如果你这么在意 |
[25:57] | why did you hire me in the first place? | 当初为何同意雇我呢 |
[25:58] | Everybody’s afraid to say no to the lady with cancer. | 没人敢拒绝一位患有癌症的女士 |
[26:11] | Congratulations to me, I got my first pity job. | 祝贺我得到人生第一份施舍来的工作 |
[26:14] | Now, I’d tell you to take your pity and shove it, | 现在 我本应该让你们收起同情滚一边去 |
[26:18] | but you know what? I don’t care. | 可你知道吗 我根本不在乎 |
[26:21] | I mean, if this is why I got the job, screw it, I’ll take it, | 就算是施舍来的 管他呢 我也一样接受 |
[26:24] | because I love my job. | 因为我爱这份工作 |
[26:25] | You may have hired me for the wrong reasons, | 你可能出于错误的理由雇用了我 |
[26:27] | but if you try and fire the lady with cancer, | 可如果你想解雇一位身患癌症的女士 |
[26:31] | You better hire a damn good lawyer. | 你最好找个绝顶出色的律师 |
[26:34] | – What a bitch! – Yeah, I am a bitch! | -真他妈贱 -没错 我是贱人 |
[26:37] | I’m a tough, brave bitch. | 我是个勇敢顽强的贱人 |
[26:42] | And if you let me, I will turn | 如果你们同意 |
[26:44] | all of these girls into tough brave bitches too, | 我可以让这些姑娘变得一样勇敢顽强 |
[26:46] | who could go all the way to the championship. | 直奔冠军而去 |
[26:49] | Now if you don’t mind, | 现在 如果你不介意 |
[26:52] | I’m going to take my team, | 我要带我的队员 |
[26:53] | whoever’s still on it, | 管他还剩多少 |
[26:54] | out for a run. | 去外面跑步 |