时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Myk, this is Andrea. | 麦凯 这是安德莉亚 |
[00:04] | Andrea’s just living with us for a while. | 安德莉亚只是暂时寄住在我家 |
[00:06] | Hey, Myk. | 你好 麦凯 |
[00:07] | Would it be okay if I ask her out? | 我可以和她约会吗 |
[00:09] | Your mom told me about your crabs. | 你妈妈告诉我你得阴虱的事了 |
[00:11] | And I don’t ever want to see you again. | 还有 我以后再也不想见到你 |
[00:14] | Oh, god. I’m sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[00:15] | I’ve misled you. | 我误导你了 |
[00:17] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[00:18] | – Why are you laughing? – I’m gay. | -你笑什么啊 -我是同性恋 |
[00:20] | Why can’t anything go the way it’s supposed to? | 怎么每件事都乱套了 |
[00:22] | You can’t control the universe. | 你无法掌控这个世界 |
[00:24] | You’re the water, not the rock. | 你是流水 不是岩石 |
[00:25] | What are you, some kind of god damn buddhist? | 你是谁啊 该死的佛教徒吗 |
[00:27] | Well, I’ll usually leave off the “God damn” part. | 我会忽略”该死”这两个字的 |
[01:18] | – Shortness of breath? – No. | -胸闷气短吗 -没有 |
[01:20] | – Muscle cramping? – No. | -肌肉痉挛呢 -没有 |
[01:22] | – Um, night sweats? – Nope. | -夜间盗汗 -没有 |
[01:24] | Rash, particularly around the back, neck, or buttocks? | 那疹子呢 尤其是背部 脖子或臀部 |
[01:27] | No butt rash. | 臀部没有 |
[01:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:28] | Could you use soap and water? | 你就不能用香皂洗手吗 |
[01:30] | That toxic concoction you’re slathering on | 你涂的那种有毒调合物 |
[01:32] | is creating a whole new breed of super bug. | 能培育出全新品种的超级细菌 |
[01:34] | Sir, I need for you to be quiet | 先生 你要么闭嘴 |
[01:35] | or be somewhere else. | 要么走人 |
[01:37] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[01:39] | Flaking off or complete loss of finger or toenails? | 你的指甲有部分或全部脱落现象吗 |
[01:44] | – Nope. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[01:45] | Um, so you have no side effects from the drugs. | 看来药物对你没有任何副作用 |
[01:49] | Is that good? I guess that’s good. | 是好事吗 我猜是好事 |
[01:51] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[01:52] | I think it means that my body’s resisting the drugs. | 我认为这说明我的身体排斥药物 |
[01:54] | If my nails aren’t falling out, | 如果我的指甲没脱落 |
[01:56] | then it’s not eating my cancer. | 那说明药物没消灭癌细胞 |
[02:02] | Care to elaborate on that? | 能解释一下吗 |
[02:03] | Is that medical jargon for “Great,” | 那是”好极了”的医疗术语 |
[02:05] | or is that as scary as it sounds? | 还是说一听这动静就没好事 |
[02:07] | Your blood pressure is high. | 你的血压偏高 |
[02:09] | Wait, let me see the numbers. I don’t trust– | 等等 让我看看示数 我不信 |
[02:11] | Sean, you are making me nervous. | 肖恩 你让我感到紧张 |
[02:12] | You might be the reason my blood pressure’s up. | 说不定就是你害我血压升高的 |
[02:15] | It’s been climbing your last two visits. | 最近两次复查你的血压持续升高 |
[02:17] | Dr. Sherman will take a look. | 谢尔曼医生会看下你的情况 |
[02:18] | He might want to put you on some blood pressure medication. | 他可能会给你用些降压药 |
[02:20] | That’s not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[02:21] | It’s white coat syndrome. | 这是白大褂综合症 |
[02:22] | All the Tolkes have it. | 特氏家族的通病 |
[02:24] | We see a white coat, | 我们一看到白大褂 |
[02:25] | our vital statistics go through the fucking roof. | 各项指标就他妈的直线上升 |
[02:27] | You know, we recommend patients bring a friend | 我们建议病人携亲友前来治疗 |
[02:29] | with them to treatment to help them stay calm. | 是为了帮助他们稳定情绪 |
[02:32] | He may not be it. | 他可不是那块料 |
[02:35] | Let me check her pressure, okay? | 我能给她量一下血压吗 |
[02:37] | Don’t touch the cuff. | 别碰血压袖带 |
[02:42] | You can talk to Dr. Sherman about it next week. | 你下周可以和谢尔曼医生谈谈 |
[02:44] | In the meantime, try to relax. | 在此之前 尽量放松 |
[02:50] | And how exactly do you do that when you’re terminally ill? | 你指望一个癌症晚期的人怎么放松 |
[02:55] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们还是走吧 |
[02:57] | You know what, you should try acupuncture | 你知道吗 你应该试试 |
[02:59] | to get your blood pressure down. | 针灸降压疗法 |
[03:00] | I know an amazing guy who used to bring | 我认识一个神人 他经常 |
[03:02] | his needles to the park and work on everybody. | 带着针去公园 为大家服务 |
[03:04] | Two blind guys got a little bit of sight back. | 两个瞎子的视力都有所恢复 |
[03:07] | – I kid you not. – No, it’s okay. | -我没开玩笑 -不用了 没关系的 |
[03:09] | If I have to take a pill for it, that’s not the worst thing. | 如果只是吃点药 那还不算最糟 |
[03:15] | Ahh, hi ya. | 你好啊 |
[03:18] | I would tear off my right arm | 要是我从医务室里出来 |
[03:19] | to have a look on my face like that | 还能像你这么乐呵 |
[03:21] | when I come out of an exam room. | 我宁愿砍了我的右臂 |
[03:22] | That Filipino nurse always cracks me up. | 那个菲律宾护士总是能把我逗翻 |
[03:25] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[03:27] | My blood pressure’s too high. | 我血压太高了 |
[03:28] | They might have to put me on medication. | 他们可能得给我开点药 |
[03:29] | No, no, don’t let them put you on blood pressure meds. | 不要 千万别让他们给你开降压药 |
[03:31] | We can get that down for you. | 我能帮你降下来 |
[03:32] | Let me take you to my acupuncturist. | 我带你去见我的针灸师吧 |
[03:34] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚刚就是这么说的 |
[03:35] | Lee, this is my brother Sean. | 李 这是我的弟弟肖恩 |
[03:37] | That is what he just said. | 他刚才也那么说来着 |
[03:38] | You really think acupuncture can help? | 你真的认为针灸有用吗 |
[03:40] | What, now you’re interested ’cause it’s his idea? | 怎么 换成他一提你就心动了 |
[03:42] | I’m curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[03:43] | You weren’t curious when I just told you about my guy. | 我推荐我朋友的时候你可一点都不好奇 |
[03:45] | – Your guy’s homeless. – He’s not homeless. | -你的朋友是个流浪汉 -他不是流浪汉 |
[03:47] | He works on the homeless. | 他是为流浪汉服务 |
[03:48] | Do you just tune me out? | 你不是把我的话当耳旁风了 |
[03:50] | I wish I could. Keep your voice down. | 我要是能就好了 小点声 |
[03:51] | Ahem, my woman specializes in cancer patients. | 我的针灸师专治癌症患者 |
[03:55] | Um, you’re annoying. | 你真讨厌 |
[03:56] | Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to find out. | 我感觉去试试也没什么坏处 |
[03:58] | I hope it doesn’t hurt. | 希望针灸不疼 |
[03:59] | I like the idea of seeing a woman for a change. | 我愿意换换口味 去看女医生 |
[04:01] | You know what? Whatever. | 你爱怎么样就怎么样吧 |
[04:03] | I got to get out of here anyway. | 反正我是要走了 |
[04:04] | My white coat syndrome’s overriding my beta blockers. | 我这小心脏要被白大褂综合症击垮了 |
[04:08] | Um, hey, doc, I just want you to ask yourself over and over today, | 大夫 希望你今天时刻记得扪心自问 |
[04:13] | “Am I helping… or am I hurting?” | “我是在救死扶伤 还是适得其反” |
[04:19] | I’m sorry. | 见笑了 |
[04:20] | My family is blunt, tense, | 我家里人都是直肠子 神经质 |
[04:22] | and can’t relax for shit. | 从来学不会放松 |
[04:24] | Well, let’s see what we can do about that. | 哥帮你找找解决的法子 |
[04:29] | 绿洲 全方位 | |
[04:33] | Does that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[04:34] | No, sorry. It’s just a reflex. | 不疼 不好意思 是反射作用 |
[04:37] | I’m not used to having sharp objects pierced into my face. | 我不习惯有锋利的东西扎到脸上 |
[04:41] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[04:42] | Let your qi get its groove on. | 让你的元气得到激发 |
[04:44] | My “Cheese”? | 我的”怨气” |
[04:45] | “Chee.” | 是元气 |
[04:47] | It’s your vital energy. | 那是你的生命之源 |
[04:48] | The needles unblock it, help it flow. | 针灸能打通血脉 舒经活络 |
[04:51] | – Right. – Knock-knock. | -好吧 -我要进来了 |
[04:54] | Just checking on the patient. | 我来看看病人 |
[04:56] | Am I interrupting a deep moment? | 我打断了你的深度理疗吗 |
[04:58] | Well, I’m not floating yet. | 我还没飘飘欲仙呢 |
[04:59] | – Well, give it time. – How much? | -再耐心等等 -要多久 |
[05:01] | Well, I’m here twice a week myself. | 我一星期来两次 |
[05:03] | It’s basically a really expensive nap, | 在这打个盹可不便宜 |
[05:06] | but I feel an amazing sense of calm afterwards. | 但是过后我会有种神奇的平静感 |
[05:09] | – I don’t feel anything. – I do. | -我什么感觉都没有 -我有 |
[05:11] | Your pulse slowed down when your husband came in the room. | 你老公走进房间后 你的脉搏缓和了 |
[05:15] | We’re not married. | 我们不是夫妻 |
[05:16] | No, she’s missing the one thing I look for in a husband. | 她不符合我挑选伴侣的基本条件 |
[05:20] | Well, regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[05:21] | there is something special going on between you two. | 你们之间的关系的确很微妙 |
[05:24] | There’s a medical term for it. | 医学上称之为 |
[05:25] | Anastomosis. | 接合 |
[05:27] | Hmm, great. Now I have something else. | 这下好 事越来越多了 |
[05:30] | It’s when two streams that previously branched out, | 就是把原本各行其路的两股支流 |
[05:33] | like blood vessels, reconnect. | 比如血管 重新接合起来 |
[05:35] | Or in your case, two people. | 再比如说 像你们俩这样 |
[05:37] | Sometimes, one person can actually affect | 有时 其中一人能影响到 |
[05:39] | the other’s breathing or heart rate. | 另一人的呼吸或者心率 |
[05:42] | Symbiosis. Soul mates. | 这是共生关系 灵魂伴侣 |
[05:44] | Hmm. We’re not soul mates. | 我们不是什么灵魂伴侣 |
[05:47] | We hardly know each other. | 我们对彼此都知之甚少 |
[05:49] | Well, your pulse begs to differ. | 你的脉搏可不是这个反应 |
[05:52] | Uh, rest here while I mix up some herbs | 在这休息一会 我去调配草药 |
[05:54] | for you to make a tea with at home. | 给你回家泡茶喝 |
[06:01] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[06:03] | Stuck. | 动弹不得 |
[06:04] | In your life? | 陷入困境了 |
[06:05] | In my face. | 就是面部僵硬 |
[06:07] | Here. | 我来 |
[06:08] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[06:15] | That was my first. | 第一次手术留下的 |
[06:16] | Now it’s got friends. | 现在它有作伴的了 |
[06:22] | Met one. | 同病相怜啊 |
[06:24] | Just a little mole I thought was nothing. | 我当时以为一颗小痣没什么事 |
[06:26] | Hmm, I know the feeling. | 我懂这种感觉 |
[06:28] | So we’re not soul mates. | 所以我们不是灵魂伴侣 |
[06:30] | We’re mole mates. | 而是”痣”友 |
[06:33] | “Mole mates.” | “痣”友 |
[06:43] | You still on hold? | 你还在等待接听啊 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:45] | It’s an insurance company tactic | 这是保险公司用来 |
[06:46] | to discourage the little guy, you know? | 拒绝小人物的伎俩 |
[06:48] | But I say screw ’em. | 我才不吃这一套 |
[06:49] | I will listen to this endless loop | 我会一直听着尼尔·戴蒙德的歌曲循环 |
[06:50] | of Neil Diamond songs till somebody picks up. | 直到有人接电话为止 |
[06:53] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你个问题吗 -问吧 |
[06:56] | Do you think Andrea would let me kiss her | 你觉得我和安德莉亚第一次约会时 |
[06:58] | on our first date? | 可以亲她吗 |
[06:59] | I don’t know, man. | 这可不好说 小伙 |
[07:01] | I mean, what kind of signal’s she sending out? | 她给你发出了什么讯号呢 |
[07:03] | Well, what’s the signal for “Yes”? | 什么样的讯号表示”可以” |
[07:07] | You gotta learn the body language, you know? | 你得研究她的肢体语言 |
[07:08] | I mean, once, Andrea and I were sitting | 比方说 有次我和安德莉亚 |
[07:11] | on the couch, you know, watching TV, | 坐沙发上看电视 |
[07:13] | and I asked her for the remote. | 我叫她把遥控器递给我 |
[07:15] | And she just scowled at me. | 但她只是皱眉盯着我 |
[07:17] | Oh, okay, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:18] | Well, I think it means, you know, | 我觉得是 |
[07:20] | “Shut the fuck up or I’ll cut you.” | “闭上你的臭嘴否则姐剁了你” |
[07:22] | But that’s the point, buddy. | 但重点是 |
[07:24] | It’s like every woman’s different. | 每个女人都各有不同 |
[07:26] | And until you figure ’em out, you know, | 所以在你读懂她的心之前 |
[07:27] | you just don’t ask for the remote, right? | 别管她要遥控器 |
[07:30] | Oh! Shit. I got to go. | 老天 电话通了 |
[07:31] | Wait. Hey. | 等等 |
[07:34] | Daisy! It’s Paul Jamison…again. | 黛西 还是我 保罗·贾米森 |
[07:37] | Yes, I am calling about my wife’s claim…again. | 是的 我又打来询问我妻子的索赔情况 |
[07:41] | You’re still sending us a bill– | 你还在给我们寄账单… |
[07:43] | Excuse me, could I get some help? | 打扰一下 能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:44] | One second. | 马上 |
[07:45] | Daisy, I got to call you back in 15 minutes. | 黛西 我十五分钟后再打给你 |
[07:48] | How can I help you? | 您有什么需要 |
[07:51] | – Nick! – Paul. | -尼克 -保罗 |
[07:53] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[07:54] | Great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[07:57] | – How are you? – Great, great. | -你好吗 -很好 非常好 |
[07:59] | Everyone in the office misses you. | 公司里的人都很想你 |
[08:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:02] | So you work here? | 这么说 你在这工作 |
[08:04] | – What? – You work here? | -什么 -你在这工作吗 |
[08:06] | Yes, yeah. | 没错 |
[08:07] | Uh, temporarily, you know? | 这是份临时工作 |
[08:10] | Benefits. It’s all about the benefits. | 福利 就是为了福利 |
[08:12] | Really good for–for Cathy. | 这对凯西来说很好 |
[08:14] | Right, right, right. How is she doing? | 是啊 她现在身体怎么样 |
[08:16] | Fantastic. Really fantastic. | 很好很好 不能再好了 |
[08:19] | Doing this new clinical trial, you know, | 她在参加新的临床试验 |
[08:21] | getting all these, um, cutting edge drugs and stuff like that, | 用的都是最先进的药和设备什么的 |
[08:24] | so it’s really great. | 所以她真的很好 |
[08:27] | How’s your sweetie? | 你那宝贝怎么样了 |
[08:28] | – Andy’s good. – Good. | -安迪很好 -不错啊 |
[08:30] | – Yeah, yeah. – That’s great. | -是的 -那就好 |
[08:32] | It’s great you got something. | 真高兴你找到这份工作 |
[08:33] | It’s a tough job market out there. | 现在的就业形势很不乐观 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[08:36] | So how–how does it work here? | 在这里工作怎么样呢 |
[08:38] | Do you get a commission? | 你有佣金吧 |
[08:39] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Commission and, uh, you know, | 佣金 还有 |
[08:42] | a nice employee discount… | 不错的员工折扣… |
[08:44] | that I’m happy to pass along to you. | 我很乐意给你打折 |
[08:45] | Oh, no, Paul. Come on, don’t worry. | 不用了 保罗 别操心 |
[08:47] | I want to get this for Andy’s birthday. | 我想买这个给安迪当生日礼物 |
[08:50] | And I am paying full price. | 并且我要全额购买 |
[08:52] | I insist. | 别跟我争 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | Um, let me see. | 我来看看 |
[08:57] | You know, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[08:58] | We got a bunch of these Bravias in this morning. | 我们今早还有不少Bravia型号液晶电视 |
[09:01] | They must be messing with the stock. | 肯定是和存货混在一起了 |
[09:03] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[09:04] | – Oh, God. – Paul, are you okay? | -天啊 -保罗 你还好吗 |
[09:06] | Yep, perfect. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[09:10] | Eh, it needs to boil down some more. | 还得再熬一会 不够稠 |
[09:12] | God, I hope it tastes better than it smells. | 老天 希望喝起来比闻着的味道好 |
[09:14] | Well, yeah, not really. | 那可不见得哦 |
[09:16] | But things could be worse | 不过能跟灵魂伴侣 |
[09:17] | than making stinky tea with your soul mate. | 一起煮乌糟糟的药茶还不算坏 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I hate that term… “soul mate.” | 我讨厌”灵魂伴侣”这个词 |
[09:23] | Not only is it a cliche, | 不仅听上去很狗血 |
[09:25] | but it’s the reason millions of women | 还害得万千女性 |
[09:26] | are unhappy and single. | 郁郁寡欢 形单影只 |
[09:28] | And they sit at home, | 她们窝在家里 |
[09:28] | they watch dumb romantic comedies, | 看着蹩脚的爱情喜剧 |
[09:31] | and then they think, | 然后幻想着 |
[09:32] | “One day, | “总有一天” |
[09:34] | “one day, the perfect man for me is gonna show up, | “有一天 我的真命天子会出现” |
[09:36] | “and he’s gonna whisk me off my feet, | “他会迷得我魂不守舍” |
[09:39] | “and then every day it’s gonna be a ride on a magic carousel.” | “坐上魔法旋转木马一路前往幸福” |
[09:43] | Well, I think someone is a little defensive. | 我认为某人反应过度了 |
[09:45] | No, I’m not defensive. | 不 我没有反应过度 |
[09:46] | Just that relationships | 只是感情这回事 |
[09:47] | are a lot more complicated than that. | 远非那么简单 |
[09:49] | Okay, so you and Paul, you aren’t soul mates? | 好吧 那么你和保罗不是灵魂伴侣吗 |
[09:52] | No, because they don’t exist. | 不是 那纯属无稽之谈 |
[09:54] | Well, I don’t know. I think that you can have special connections | 我说不清 可我认为你无需理由 |
[09:57] | with a bunch of people that you can’t explain. | 就能和许多人建立起特殊的关联 |
[09:59] | I don’t think that you have to be married to your soul mate. | 你不见得非得嫁给灵魂伴侣 |
[10:02] | I think that you can have one on the side. | 完全可以偷偷情什么的 |
[10:06] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这捣什么鬼 |
[10:07] | Only acceptable answer is you hit him with your car | 我只想听到是你开车撞了他 |
[10:09] | and dragged him home on your bumper. | 然后把他挂在保险杠上拖回了家 |
[10:11] | His name is Lee, Paul, and we like him now. | 保罗 他的名字是李 你要对他好点 |
[10:16] | Oh, no. Did you hurt your back again? | 你的背又受伤了吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, wrenched it lifting a TV. | 是的 我搬电视机扭伤了腰 |
[10:20] | Oh, wow. Do you do that competitively? | 你是为了和人比赛吗 |
[10:23] | She may like you, but I’m still undecided. | 她可能喜欢你 可我还不确定 |
[10:26] | Jesus, smells like the inside of a bellybutton in here. | 天哪 这里怎么臭气熏天的 |
[10:29] | Lee took me to his acupuncturist. | 李带我见了他的针灸师 |
[10:31] | They gave me this horrible tea. | 他们给了我这包难闻的茶叶 |
[10:32] | It’s supposed to be good for high blood pressure. | 据说这能缓解高血压 |
[10:34] | Wait, you have high blood pressure now? | 等等 你有高血压吗 |
[10:36] | When were you gonna tell me about that? | 你还打算瞒我多久 |
[10:37] | I just found out three hours ago. | 我三小时前才知道这事 |
[10:39] | Oh, so you guys go to acupuncture together? | 这么说你俩一起去做的针灸 |
[10:41] | You’re like best friends now or something? | 你们现在是死党什么的吗 |
[10:43] | Calm down. Don’t be jealous. | 淡定 你吃什么醋 |
[10:45] | He’s gay. | 他是同性恋 |
[10:47] | 100%. | 纯的 |
[10:48] | – Good, good for you. – Thanks. | -不错 这是好事 -谢谢 |
[10:50] | And if anybody should be jealous, | 再说了 就算要吃醋 |
[10:52] | it should be Cathy. | 也应该是凯西吃醋 |
[10:53] | You’re actually my type, Paul. | 你其实是我喜欢的型 保罗 |
[10:57] | Well, I’m glad this didn’t just get awkward. | 非但没冷场 还有意外之喜 |
[10:59] | Uh-huh. I’m into bears. | 我对熊男情有独钟 |
[11:02] | I like my men big and hairy. | 我喜欢体型魁梧 毛发浓密的男人 |
[11:05] | No shit? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[11:06] | Mmm, fortunately for me, there’s a bear bar | 幸运的是 离我家不远的地方 |
[11:08] | just down the street from me. | 就有一家熊男酒吧 |
[11:09] | I can get my fill. I’m going there tonight. | 足够我玩个痛快 今晚我就要去 |
[11:11] | Ice cold $2 beers all night long. | 两美元冰爽啤酒通宵供应 |
[11:14] | Well, can anyone get in on that discount | 任何人都能享受折扣 |
[11:16] | or is it just a gay thing? | 还是仅限同性恋 |
[11:19] | Why? You want to come? | 干嘛 你想去吗 |
[11:20] | I do. | 是的 |
[11:21] | No, I want to see the bear world. | 不 我是想参观一下熊男的地盘 |
[11:23] | You just gonna go off to bear world and leave me? | 你要丢下我一个人去看熊男吗 |
[11:25] | Well, come with us. It’ll be an adventure. | 跟我们一起去吧 多刺激啊 |
[11:27] | Oh, you will be very popular. | 你会很吃香的 |
[11:30] | Does that make you uncomfortable? | 这话让你不舒服吗 |
[11:31] | No, yes, I don’t know. | 舒服 不舒服 我也不知道 |
[11:33] | Oh, come on, Paul. It’ll be fun. | 来吧 保罗 会很好玩的 |
[11:38] | $2 beers? As many as I want? | 两美元的啤酒随便喝吗 |
[11:39] | Well, that’s how it starts, Paul. | 这仅仅是个引子 保罗 |
[11:41] | Come for the beer, you stay for the queer. | 酒兴引人去 基情使人留 |
[11:45] | See you at my place. We’ll walk over, say, 8:00. | 我在家里等你们 等下八点一起走过去 |
[11:48] | – Sounds good. – Cathy, Paul. | -听起来不错 -凯西 保罗 |
[11:49] | Can’t wait… Mole mate. | 我已经等不及了 “痣”友 |
[11:53] | – What should I wear? – Who cares? | -我应该穿什么 -谁在乎 |
[11:55] | Nobody will be looking at you. | 没人会注意你 |
[11:56] | But you, go flannel. | 你呢 去换身法兰绒吧 |
[12:02] | – Mole mate? – Yeah. | -“痣”友 -没错 |
[12:04] | It’s a little joke we have. | 这是我们之间的小玩笑 |
[12:16] | Paul and I are going to a bear bar. | 我和保罗要去熊男酒吧 |
[12:19] | I bet you don’t even know what that is. | 我打赌你根本不知道那是什么 |
[12:21] | I don’t know why you think it would be fun | 我不知道为何你会觉得和一群 |
[12:23] | to go hang out with a bunch of hairy gay guys, | 毛发浓密的同性恋待在一起会很有趣 |
[12:25] | but whatever floats your boat, Mrs. J. | 不过只要你开心就好 贾米森女士 |
[12:30] | That is a — it’s a very interesting hairstyle. | 这个头型很有趣 |
[12:33] | It’s — it’s — well, it’s very symmetrical. | 它非常的 对称 |
[12:36] | You like it? It’s called “Bat-shit crazy.” | 你喜欢吗 这发型叫”疯狂傻大姐” |
[12:39] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[12:40] | Okay, I’m going out with Myk tonight, | 其实 我今晚要和麦凯约会 |
[12:42] | and I just can’t decide which one works better. | 我不知道哪种头型更合适 |
[12:44] | Okay, sweet and schoolgirl | 这边是学生妹甜蜜小花辫 |
[12:47] | or straight up hoochie mama? | 这边是大尺度风流蓬蓬头 |
[12:50] | Which do you like? | 你喜欢哪个 |
[12:52] | That’s a tough call. | 这很难抉择 |
[12:54] | No, I think it’s always best to start with sweet | 不 我认为最好先走甜蜜风 |
[12:57] | and save hoochie for dessert. | 日后再来风流大尺度 |
[12:58] | Okay, is it “Hoochie” or is it just “Fun”? | 这是”风流”还是仅仅是”搞笑”而已 |
[13:03] | What’s this all about? | 你是怎么一回事 |
[13:06] | I just can’t decide who to be. | 我就是不知道该走什么路线 |
[13:08] | Be yourself. | 秀出真我就好 |
[13:10] | I don’t know who that is! | 真我长什么样啊 |
[13:11] | And I don’t know if I’ll get, like, really nervous, | 我也不知道自己会不会过度紧张 |
[13:14] | and he’ll see my hands shake or I’ll run out of stuff to say. | 然后手抖被他发现 或是找不到话讲 |
[13:17] | It’s just a date. | 这就是一次约会 |
[13:19] | You’re gonna have a lot of ’em. | 你以后会身经百战的 |
[13:20] | So remember, everybody has a story, | 只要记住 人人都有自己的故事 |
[13:22] | and when in doubt, | 一旦无话可讲 |
[13:23] | just be interested in his. | 就去了解他的故事 |
[13:25] | If it works, great. | 如果这招奏效 皆大欢喜 |
[13:26] | If it doesn’t, screw him. | 如果这都不行 让他去死 |
[13:28] | Okay, “Screw him.” | 好吧 “让他去死” |
[13:29] | I’ll play that as my subtext | 我会把这句话记在心底 |
[13:31] | and I just might get through this. | 兴许能克服紧张 |
[13:32] | Well, then I’d definitely — I’d go with the curls. | 这样的话我更赞成蓬蓬头 |
[13:35] | Dude, I played my hand, like, an hour ago. | 伙计 我出牌都能有一个小时了 |
[13:38] | Play your cards already. | 你到现在还没反应 |
[13:39] | I want to win my five bucks back. | 我想把我输的五美元赢回来 |
[13:42] | Are you two gambling? | 你们在赌博吗 |
[13:43] | No, mom, we’re playing online poker. | 不 妈妈 我们在玩线上扑克 |
[13:45] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[13:46] | Do I need to remind you that you are grounded | 我可提醒你 你正在被禁足 |
[13:48] | for a lot of other illicit activities? | 作为对你胡作非为的惩罚 |
[13:50] | You want to add gambling to the list? | 你想在惩罚理由里再加一条吗 |
[13:51] | Okay, fine. Okay, we’ll play for cheetos. | 好吧 我们以后只用”奇多脆”做筹码 |
[13:54] | And what’s up with your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[13:55] | Are you going in costume on your date or something? | 你要化舞台妆去约会什么的吗 |
[13:57] | Let me guess. The bride of Frankenstein. | 让我猜猜 是科学怪人的新娘 |
[14:00] | Oh, Adam, come on. | 亚当 别这样 |
[14:01] | You know, don’t be jealous just because | 你也用不着这么刻薄 |
[14:03] | I have a love life and you pissed all over yours. | 不就是因为你被甩了 而我桃花正旺么 |
[14:05] | Jeez, I just want you to play your hand. | 我才没有 我只想你快点出牌 |
[14:07] | Why did you start the game if you’re not gonna finish it? | 既然你没法玩到底 那干嘛还起头要玩 |
[14:10] | You started it. I don’t even like poker. | 是你起头的 我根本不喜欢玩扑克 |
[14:12] | Just get to of my room, butt-face. | 快滚出我的房间 你个苦瓜脸 |
[14:14] | I’m not even in your room. | 我都没在你房间里 |
[14:16] | Why’d you even have him? | 你怎么能忍受得了他 |
[14:18] | Was that a big discussion? | 这个问题会很难答吗 |
[14:23] | Look at these guys. | 看看这些人 |
[14:24] | It’s like I’ve been cloned. | 就像我的克隆版 |
[14:25] | It’s me times 100. | 这里有上百个我 |
[14:27] | Look, here’s me making out with myself. | 看那边 我在跟另一个我乱搞呢 |
[14:29] | It’s a beautiful sight. | 赏心悦目啊 |
[14:31] | Maybe I should grow a beard. | 也许我该留些胡子 |
[14:32] | No, I’ve seen that beard. You shouldn’t. | 别 我见过你留胡子 还是拉倒吧 |
[14:34] | I mean, who would have guessed | 我今天早上起床的时候 |
[14:36] | when I woke up this morning that I would end up here | 怎么也没想到 现在居然和我的老婆 |
[14:39] | at a bear bar with my wife and her friend | 还有她的一位审美标准独特的朋友 |
[14:42] | with his very particular aesthetic requirements. | 一起在熊男酒吧度过 |
[14:45] | Lee… | 李 |
[14:46] | I might be imaging things, | 可能是我多心 |
[14:48] | but is that husky guy over there | 不过那边那个壮汉 |
[14:51] | making eyes at my husband? | 是在向我丈夫抛媚眼吗 |
[14:53] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[14:55] | Incoming. | 他过来了 |
[14:59] | Hey, man. | 你好 伙计 |
[15:02] | Did you see that? | 你看见没 |
[15:03] | I’m fucking man meat. | 我可是炙手可热啊 |
[15:05] | I love this place. | 我爱死这个地方了 |
[15:06] | I think you’ve created a monster. | 我觉得你唤醒了一头巨兽 |
[15:08] | I’m gonna go get some nuts, | 我去拿点坚果来 |
[15:10] | so try and keep it in your pants. | 尽量别到处留情 |
[15:13] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:14] | You are a little bit hard to figure out, | 你让人琢磨不透 |
[15:17] | but you’re fun. | 但是你很有趣 |
[15:18] | Complicated but fun. | 复杂难懂 但风趣幽默 |
[15:21] | And I want to thank you for being Cathy’s cancer friend. | 我要感谢你成为凯西的病友 |
[15:24] | and her regular friend too. | 还有她的朋友 |
[15:26] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[15:28] | Sick people need sick friends. | 病人需要病友 |
[15:30] | Well, at least you’re making life a little more bearable. | 至少你让生活没那么”熊” |
[15:33] | No pun intended. | 没别的意思 |
[15:35] | Okay, so just looking ahead… | 好了 畅想一下 |
[15:37] | is there, like, a lady bears’ room in this place? | 这里会不会有个”熊女”专区 |
[15:39] | I mean, I can’t imagine that a bar with all men | 我是说 我想象不出 |
[15:41] | is gonna have someplace I’m gonna want to rest my ass. | 在一个全是男人的酒吧里该坐在哪儿 |
[15:43] | That is a really good question. | 这问题真不错 |
[15:45] | I think that you are on your own with that one. | 我认为你只有靠自己了 |
[15:52] | You guys are great company, | 和你们在一起很开心 |
[15:54] | but I will never forgive myself | 但如果在我走之前 |
[15:56] | if I don’t meet that panda bear before I leave. | 没有搭上那个猫熊男 我会恨死自己的 |
[15:59] | You go get him. | 该出手时就出手 |
[16:08] | That is–that’s incredible. | 简直令人难以置信 |
[16:15] | He’s gonna go have some kind of sex with that guy. | 他要跟那个男的上床了 |
[16:17] | Yeah, looks that way. | 看起来是那么回事儿 |
[16:18] | Yeah, but where? | 可是 他们要去哪儿做呢 |
[16:20] | Do they have a special room or sections? | 这里有专门的房间或是区域吗 |
[16:22] | I mean, call me romantic, but I’d need a bed. | 就算我穷讲究好了 我觉得床是必需的 |
[16:25] | At least a clean sheet. | 至少有一条干净的床单 |
[16:26] | Yeah, but it’s kind of great. | 不过这样也挺好的 |
[16:27] | I mean, they just come here and then hook up, you know? | 我是说 他们到这儿来然后就嘿咻 |
[16:30] | Yeah, and then fuck all they like. | 没错 还能想跟谁做就跟谁做 |
[16:34] | It’s kind of sexy. | 让人有点心痒痒的 |
[16:37] | Hey… | 你 |
[16:40] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[16:47] | Get your own bar. | 自己找别地去 |
[16:53] | Dude, I don’t know what’s up with her. | 伙计 我不知道她怎么了 |
[16:55] | She said she’s sick or something. | 她说她病了还是怎么的 |
[16:56] | Really? So she’s not coming down? | 真的吗 那她不会下来了吗 |
[16:58] | Who knows with her? | 谁知道她呢 |
[16:59] | You know, she kind of changes her mind a lot, | 你知道的 她有点反复无常 |
[17:01] | so I’ll tell her you came by though. | 不过我会告诉她你来过了 |
[17:02] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[17:04] | Uh, Myk’s here. | 麦凯来了 |
[17:07] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:09] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[17:10] | No, no problem. You ready? | 没关系 你准备好了吗 |
[17:12] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[17:15] | Take care, man. | 小心啊 伙计 |
[17:17] | I’ll deal with you when I get home. | 我回来再跟你算账 |
[17:19] | Prepare yourself. | 把皮绷紧了 |
[17:22] | Don’t choke on a meatball. | 小心别被肉丸子噎着 |
[17:27] | Hey, I brought some juice over for your mom. | 我给你妈妈带了些果汁来 |
[17:30] | It’s a blend of 15 edible wild grasses. | 这是用十五种可食用的野草榨的 |
[17:33] | It’s like the healthiest thing you could ever drink. | 这恐怕是所有饮品中最健康的了 |
[17:35] | – Okay. – What’s up? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[17:37] | What’s wrong? Polly got your pecker? | 你怎么了 被谁勾了魂吗 |
[17:40] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | Something’s up. Spill. | 你有点不对劲 跟舅舅说说 |
[17:43] | Maybe I could make it better or I could make it worse, | 也许我能给你排忧解难 也可能是雪上加霜 |
[17:45] | but we won’t know until you start talking. | 不过要等你说了才知道 |
[17:48] | Mia de-friended me. | 米雅不理我了 |
[17:49] | Well, what did you expect, Adam? | 不然你觉得会怎样 亚当 |
[17:52] | You shit where you lay. | 你得为自己的错误买单 |
[17:53] | That’s not making me feel better. | 你这话可没法让我好受 |
[17:54] | It’s not supposed to. | 本来就没想让你好受 |
[17:56] | Look, it stings now, but you just got to try to learn something | 听着 现在固然痛苦 但你要吸取教训 |
[17:59] | from this and do better with the next girl. | 当你遇到下一个姑娘时 做得更好 |
[18:01] | I don’t want the next girl. | 我不想要下一个姑娘 |
[18:03] | I want her back. | 我只想她回到我身边 |
[18:04] | Well, of course you do, | 你会这么想很正常 |
[18:05] | because you think you’ll never find somebody | 因为你觉得你再也不会找到 |
[18:07] | like her again and you ruined it. | 像她一样的女孩 而这次又全是你的错 |
[18:10] | And now you’re doomed to think she’s the only one for you | 现在你感到绝望 觉得只有她才适合你 |
[18:12] | until someone else convinces you otherwise | 但总会出现那么一个人证明事情并非如此 |
[18:15] | or you just lower your bar. | 不然你只能降低你的标准 |
[18:18] | But just try not to confuse how great she was | 但是别因为她离你而去 |
[18:21] | with the fact that she got away. | 就否认她是个好女孩这个事实 |
[18:23] | And–and don’t treat everyone else like crap | 也别为了让你自己好受些 |
[18:26] | trying to make yourself feel better. | 就迁怒别人 |
[18:28] | I caught that “Meatball” line to Andrea. | 我听见你对安德莉亚说的”肉丸”的话了 |
[18:32] | I’m talking on a pretty advanced level here. | 我刚才说的话都很深刻 |
[18:33] | Am I helping you or am I hurting? | 不知道是让你更好受了还是更难受 |
[18:37] | You want to play Portal 2? | 你想不想玩传送门2 |
[18:39] | Oh, yes! Let me put this away. | 当然 等我把这个放一边 |
[18:40] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[18:42] | Okay, so a grizzly adams is a big guy | 好了 灰熊男是指喜欢熊男 |
[18:45] | who likes bears but isn’t a bear, | 但自己不是熊男的大汉 |
[18:48] | and a bear trapper is a guy who likes bears | 捕熊者就是那种喜欢熊男 |
[18:51] | but is too small to be a bear? | 但是自己太瘦小当不成熊男的人 |
[18:53] | You are almost an honorary bear for remembering all that. | 能记住这些 你差不多就是”荣誉熊女”了 |
[18:56] | Okay, so what do you call a bear who likes women? | 那你们对喜欢女人的熊男怎么称呼 |
[18:59] | That’d be a dyke. | 那叫娘娘腔 |
[19:01] | I’m a dyke with awesome new friends! | 我是个新交了许多好朋友的娘娘腔 |
[19:04] | Next round’s on me. | 下一轮我请了 |
[19:09] | Oh, shit! | 疼死了 |
[19:10] | – Oh, god. – Jesus, Paul. | -受不了了 -天啊 保罗 |
[19:11] | – What’d you do to yourself? – Oh, god, honey. | -你怎么弄的 -天啊 亲爱的 |
[19:12] | I just went to work. That’s all I did. | 就是上了趟班 没干别的 |
[19:14] | Oh, this is very embarrassing now. | 这实在太尴尬了 |
[19:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:17] | I’ve been watching you all evening. | 我今晚一直在观察你 |
[19:18] | Do you mind if I give you a hug? | 你介意我给你来个熊抱吗 |
[19:19] | Oh, kind sir, I think you have the wrong idea. | 您真好心 先生 您可能误会了 |
[19:21] | This lovely lady’s my wife. | 这位美丽的女士是我的妻子 |
[19:22] | No! Oh, God! | 不要 天啊 |
[19:26] | Is it in? | 进去了吗 |
[19:30] | You’re gonna have back problems till you stop slumping. | 如果再这样猛地弯腰 你的后背就完了 |
[19:32] | Own your height. Engage your core. | 控制强度 多多锻炼 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 太感谢了 |
[19:37] | I’m healed! | 我没事了 |
[19:42] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[19:43] | What do you call a bear who can do that? | 这种熊男你们怎么称呼 |
[19:45] | A chiropractor. | 按摩师 |
[20:17] | Hey, Mr. Smiley. What’s up? | 笑脸先生 发生了什么事 |
[20:19] | Oh, I think my back has a boyfriend and it’s in love. | 我觉得我后背处了个男朋友 正在热恋期 |
[20:23] | So how was that… | 那么 你刚才 |
[20:26] | wherever you were with whoever that was? | 和那家伙去某地玩的如何啊 |
[20:29] | Oh, let’s just say that I am a fan of panda bear. | 嗯 简而言之 我喜欢猫熊男 |
[20:32] | Then why’d you throw his number away? | 那你为什么把他的号码扔了 |
[20:35] | Not soul mate material. | 因为不是灵魂伴侣的料 |
[20:54] | What? | 咋了 |
[20:56] | You’re looking at me like I have a chunk of food in my teeth. | 你那眼神好像我的牙缝里有东西似的 |
[20:58] | Oh, no. Your teeth are very nice and white and big. | 不不 你硕大的皓齿洁白如玉 |
[21:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[21:04] | Just so you know, I am the kind of woman | 只是想告诉你 我是那种 |
[21:06] | you can be straight up with and say, | 你可以直言不讳地说 |
[21:07] | “Get that damn spinach out of your grill, girl.” | “小姐 把你牙缝里的菠菜剔掉”的女人 |
[21:10] | – Understand? – Mm-hmm. | -明白没 -嗯 |
[21:23] | Dude, I need you to turn your eyes down. | 哥们 你得把眼睛从我脸上移走 |
[21:25] | You have to stop looking at me and say something. | 别这样盯着我 说点什么吧 |
[21:27] | – It’s freaky. – I’m sorry. | -太吓人了 -抱歉 |
[21:30] | I’m–I’m staring at you because I couldn’t believe all this– | 我盯着你看 是因为我无法相信这一切 |
[21:34] | the restaurant, the food, | 这餐馆 这美食 |
[21:36] | you sitting there eating your steak were real. | 还有你坐在那儿享用牛排这些都是真实的 |
[21:40] | It’s like a dream. | 就像一场梦 |
[21:42] | A–a good dream? | 美梦吗 |
[21:45] | The best. | 无与伦比 |
[21:46] | Andrea, I have such big dreams. | 安德莉亚 我有着宏伟的梦想 |
[21:48] | I want the big job. | 我想要身居高位 |
[21:49] | I want the big car. | 开名车 |
[21:50] | I want the big house. | 住豪宅 |
[21:53] | I want everything supersized. | 非凡的东西我都要 |
[21:56] | Then you asked the right girl out to dinner. | 那你今天晚餐可约对姑娘了 |
[21:58] | I have big dreams too. | 我也有宏伟的梦想 |
[22:00] | After I graduate, I’m going to fashion school. | 毕业以后 我打算去时装学校 |
[22:02] | Somebody’s got to make sexy clothes for girls like me. | 总得有人为我这样的女孩设计性感的衣服 |
[22:05] | I made this. | 这是我自己做的 |
[22:06] | – Seriously? – Uh-huh. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[22:07] | That is a hot dress. | 这裙子太撩人了 |
[22:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[22:14] | Jesus. What now? | 老天爷 又怎么了 |
[22:17] | You have some damn salad in your grill, girl. | 小姐 你牙缝里有点沙拉 |
[22:20] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[22:27] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[22:28] | I just wanted to tell you tonight was really fun. | 我是想告诉你今晚真的很开心 |
[22:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:33] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[22:34] | Paul is all up in his maleness now. | 保罗现在男人味十足 |
[22:37] | Oh, I hear water and an echo. | 我听见水声了 |
[22:39] | Please tell me that you’re not on the toilet. | 别告诉我你在上厕所 |
[22:41] | I’m taking a bath. | 我在泡澡 |
[22:43] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[22:45] | I thought today was a day that needed a bath at the end of it. | 今天疯了一天 泡个澡放松一下 |
[22:48] | And you take baths. I love that. | 我也喜欢泡澡 |
[22:50] | It’s a dying art. The bath is my favorite place to meditate. | 这是种死亡艺术 我最爱在浴缸里冥想 |
[22:53] | I’m surprised your place is big enough to have a bath. | 你那小屋居然还放得下浴缸 |
[22:58] | Put me on speaker. | 按一下免提 |
[22:59] | – Why? – Just do me a favor. For the next five minutes, | -为什么 -听我的 接下来五分钟 |
[23:01] | try not to ask any questions. | 什么都不要问 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:07] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[23:08] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[23:10] | Okay, sorry. I withdraw the question. | 抱歉 当我没问 |
[23:12] | I am closing…my eyes. | 我正在 闭上双眼 |
[23:18] | Breathe with me. | 与我一同呼吸 |
[23:20] | All right, just follow my breath. | 跟随我呼吸的节奏 |
[23:23] | You inhale… | 吸气 |
[23:29] | You exhale. | 呼气 |
[23:35] | Inhale… | 吸气 |
[23:40] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[23:45] | In… | 吸 |
[23:48] | Out. | 呼 |
[23:53] | Just listen to the sound of your breath and mine. | 静静聆听你我二人的气息流动 |
[23:57] | In… | 吸 |
[24:01] | Out. | 呼 |
[24:06] | In… | 吸 |
[24:08] | So, you know, anyways, | 要知道 |
[24:09] | I’m saving up for a new car. | 我正攒钱准备买辆新车 |
[24:12] | Do you like convertibles? | 你喜欢敞篷车吗 |
[24:14] | Hell yeah. | 谁不喜欢啊 |
[24:15] | I like the way you roll, Myk. | 我喜欢你开车的样子 麦凯 |
[24:18] | I like everything about you. | 我喜欢你的一切 |
[24:36] | Ooh! A Bravia! | 天啊 索尼Bravia |
[24:38] | That’s a big TV. | 这可是台大电视 |
[24:39] | I only like the biggest and the best. | 我只喜欢最大和最好 |
[24:48] | In… | 吸 |
[24:51] | Out. | 呼 |
[24:55] | Inhale… | 吸气 |
[24:59] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[25:02] | Still breathing? | 还在呼吸吗 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 在 |
[25:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:12] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[25:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:20] | – You know he’s a little light in the loafers, right? – Oh, jeez! | -你知道他是同性恋吧 -天啊 |
[25:25] | Marlene! | 玛琳 |
[25:26] | Trust me, that little peep show was much more embarrassing for me. | 信我的 我可不乐意看到你这出西洋景 |
[25:30] | What, you can’t show up when I’m having a bowl of cereal? | 你就不能挑个我吃麦片粥的时候出现吗 |
[25:32] | Why are you in my bath tub? | 跑我浴缸里干什么 |
[25:34] | Maybe my butt’s dirty. | 也许我该洗洗澡了 |
[25:36] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用在意 |
[25:39] | Are you here to make me feel guilty | 你是来给我罪恶感的吗 |
[25:40] | because I got off to a man other than my husband? | 因为我意淫着别的男人享受高潮 |
[25:42] | No way. | 才不是 |
[25:44] | Get it where you can. Life’s short. | 随你怎么享受 人生苦短 |
[25:46] | Yours may be shorter than most. | 你的可能比一般的还短 |
[25:50] | Are there really such things as soul mates? | 世上真有灵魂伴侣吗 |
[25:52] | Stop trying to get me to give you the answers to the test. | 别总想从我这里得到心理安慰 |
[25:56] | You think too much. | 你考虑的太多了 |
[25:58] | You’re connected to this guy. | 你和这家伙心灵相通 |
[26:00] | You’re connected to your husband. | 你和你丈夫心心相印 |
[26:01] | You’re connected to me. | 你和我惺惺相惜 |
[26:04] | We were soul mates. | 我们是灵魂伴侣 |
[26:07] | And then you killed yourself. | 然后你一枪把自己送上天堂 |
[26:08] | Doesn’t mean we’re not still connected. | 这不意味着我们就此天人两隔 |
[26:10] | Oh, and FYI: | 对了 友情提醒 |
[26:12] | At the great big party in the sky, | 天堂这个美妙和谐的地方 |
[26:13] | you can jack off 24/7– no judgments. | 随你全天怎么享受 没人侧目 |
[26:22] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[26:25] | Better get out of the tub. | 你快从浴缸里出来吧 |
[26:27] | You’re starting to prune up. | 你泡得皮肤都起皱了 |
[26:41] | Paul, what are you doing? | 保罗 你来干嘛 |
[26:43] | I feel so great. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[26:44] | I feel fucking spectacular. | 简直是飘飘欲仙啊 |
[26:47] | And I want you to feel spectacular too. | 我也想让你感受一下飘飘然的滋味 |
[26:51] | I feel spectacular. | 我已经飘飘然了 |
[26:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:56] | My nail’s gone. | 指甲掉了 |
[26:59] | The drugs are working. | 药物起作用了 |
[27:08] | Bear hug. | 来熊抱一个 |