时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t condone stealing. | 我不想纵容偷窃 |
[00:04] | Here is your piece of the action. | 这是你的封口费 |
[00:06] | This isn’t bad. | 这个不错嘛 |
[00:07] | She’s dealing with a miscarriage. | 她刚经历流产 |
[00:09] | You went off your meds? | 你停止用药了 |
[00:10] | Mm, yeah. I’m not gonna go through this doped up. | 没错 我才不想用药来麻痹自己 |
[00:12] | – We met online. – What? | -我们是网友 -什么 |
[00:13] | At a chat room for kids with parents who have cancer. | 有个癌患子女聊天室 我们在那认识的 |
[00:15] | You have cancer. | 你得了癌症 |
[00:16] | No, silly, I’m the kid. | 才不是 我是患者的孩子 |
[00:17] | Wait, are you leaving? | 等等 你要离开吗 |
[00:18] | I’m going back to chicago for a bit. | 我要回芝加哥一段时间 |
[00:20] | I don’t need your fucking pity. | 我才不需要你那见鬼的同情 |
[00:22] | I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我无意惹你生气 |
[00:23] | Those drugs are not a cure. | 那些药物无法治愈你 |
[00:24] | The best that you can hope for is a little more time. | 你能指望的 就是再多一点时间 |
[01:26] | Hey! | 等等 |
[01:27] | Hey. You gonna hit me with your car again? | 你打算再撞我一次吗 |
[01:37] | Want some leftover turkey? | 来点剩火鸡吗 |
[01:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah. It only hurts when I breathe. | 好得很 只有呼吸时痛得厉害 |
[01:44] | Shit, Lee. | 天啊 李 |
[01:46] | You shouldn’t be running. | 你不该跑步的 |
[01:48] | Well, these marathons, they don’t train for themselves. | 宅家里可别想练好马拉松 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry I lied to you at Thanksgiving. | 很抱歉 感恩节那天对你撒谎 |
[01:56] | Well, the jerk goes both ways. | 我也有不对 |
[01:58] | I said some really shitty things. | 我说了不少混帐话 |
[02:00] | That’s why I don’t form attachments. | 这就是我从不与人亲密的原因 |
[02:01] | It’s partly because I’m Buddhist, | 一方面因为我信佛教 |
[02:02] | it’s partly because I’m not very good at them. | 另一方面是因为我处理不好人际关系 |
[02:04] | You said some truths that were hard to hear. | 虽说忠言逆耳 但你直言不讳 |
[02:09] | It’s why I like you. | 我就喜欢你这点 |
[02:10] | You like me because you need a cancer friend. | 你喜欢我 只是因为你需要一个癌友 |
[02:12] | Are we fighting again? ‘Cause I’ll go there. | 还想吵架吗 我可不会嘴下留情 |
[02:14] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵 |
[02:16] | I miss talking to you. | 我想念和你无话不说的日子 |
[02:21] | Sure you don’t want some turkey? | 你确定不来点火鸡吗 |
[02:23] | Oh, give me that. | 拿来吧 |
[02:33] | Oh! Honey, I have something for you. | 宝贝 我有东西要送你 |
[02:36] | Clearly it’s not a vegetable, | 显然不会是蔬菜 |
[02:37] | since I don’t see any on your plate. | 你盘子里一点绿色都没有 |
[02:39] | I have 30 minutes for lunch. | 我只有三十分钟吃午饭 |
[02:40] | You can’t be fast and healthy. | 速度和营养没法兼得 |
[02:42] | It’s not physically possible. | 理论上没有可行性 |
[02:52] | A scale? | 一个秤吗 |
[02:53] | It’s a body composition monitor. | 这叫体质监测仪 |
[02:56] | So a fancy scale? | 就是个花里胡哨的秤 |
[02:58] | You tryin’ to tell me something? | 你在给我什么暗示吗 |
[02:59] | ‘Cause I thought you had learned your lesson | 结婚纪念日你送我个熨斗 |
[03:01] | when you gave me the iron for our anniversary. | 我还以为你能吃一堑长一智呢 |
[03:02] | Sixth anniversary is iron. | 结婚六周年叫铁婚 |
[03:05] | I was being cute. And “Iron-ic.” | 我不过是想俏皮一点 跟铁沾边 |
[03:08] | Anyway, remember how Dr. Sherman said | 不管这个了 记得谢尔曼医生说过吗 |
[03:10] | it was very, very important to closely monitor your health? | 密切监控身体状况非常有必要 |
[03:14] | This baby does it all. | 这小玩意可是全能 |
[03:15] | In addition to your weight, it gives you your bone mass, | 除了能称体重 还能算出骨量 |
[03:18] | your visceral weight, and your metabolic age. | 脏器重量 以及你的代谢年龄 |
[03:22] | What’s metabolic age? | 什么是代谢年龄 |
[03:23] | That’s when you factor in all the other stuff, | 就是综合各方面的因素 |
[03:25] | it tells you how old your body actually is. | 计算出的身体实际年龄 |
[03:27] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[03:30] | 内有 免费婴儿用品 发放 | |
[03:36] | Hey. | 在吗 |
[03:38] | Oh, hey. You lookin’ for baby stuff? | 你想来点婴儿用品吗 |
[03:40] | Everything’s available. | 随便拿 |
[03:41] | Uh, except the infant baby wipes. | 婴儿湿巾除外 |
[03:43] | Those stay. Those gems are like | 别想拿走 那些宝贝 |
[03:45] | a deep, wet tongue kiss on my hemorrhoids. | 能给我的痔疮全方位深入呵护 |
[03:48] | How ya doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[03:49] | I know this is a lot to take in. | 我知道你一时接受不了 |
[03:52] | No, it’s all good. | 不 一切都很好 |
[03:54] | Yeah. Um, I’ve got a plan. | 对了 我有个打算 |
[03:56] | I’m thinking about turning the baby’s room | 我想把那间婴儿房 |
[03:57] | into a hydroponic pot den. | 改造成无土栽培实验室 |
[04:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:01] | Uh, Mike, this is my wife, Dawn, | 我是麦克 这是我妻子 朵恩 |
[04:03] | and this is Janie, | 这是珍妮 |
[04:04] | my little girl. | 我们的宝贝女儿 |
[04:05] | Well, come on in! | 别客气 进来吧 |
[04:08] | Uh, look, Cathy. | 瞧啊 凯西 |
[04:09] | A happy family in my home. | 迎来了温馨一家 |
[04:11] | Uh, it’s right over there. | 就在这里 |
[04:13] | We just moved in. Our back yards abut each other. | 我们刚搬来 我们的后院相毗邻 |
[04:16] | I guess that makes us abut-buddies. | 真不错 那我们就是屁邻了 |
[04:18] | I–I’m Cathy. This is my brother, Sean. | 我叫凯西 这是我弟弟 肖恩 |
[04:21] | Uh, if you could use any of the stuff, | 如果你们用得上这些东西 |
[04:23] | we’d love to see it go to a good home. | 我们很乐意把他们给个好人家 |
[04:25] | It’s all in really good shape. | 都这么新啊 |
[04:26] | Mm, it sure is. | 可不是吗 |
[04:27] | I was in the market for a baby, | 我本想要个孩子 |
[04:28] | but then I did the math. | 但我一算吓一跳 |
[04:29] | Did you know that the Federal Child Tax Credit | 你知道吗 联邦儿童税收抵免 |
[04:32] | doesn’t even begin to offset the price of an actual child? | 比起生儿育女的开销 就是九牛一毛 |
[04:35] | So there’s definitely no profit in it. | 所以要孩子完全无利可图 |
[04:38] | Are you, uh, are you planning on doing something with her? | 你们就任她这么嚎啕大哭吗 |
[04:41] | She’s just a little fussy, or she’s tired. | 她就是有点烦躁 或是累了 |
[04:43] | Or gassy, or wet, or getting sick. | 也可能是胀气 尿布湿了或是病了 |
[04:46] | It happens all the time. | 这是家常便饭 |
[04:47] | She cries a lot. | 她总是哭个不停 |
[04:48] | Mmm, she’s a baby. | 她还是个婴儿 |
[04:49] | That’s what babies do. Cry and manipulate. | 婴儿就是这样 又哭又闹又缠人 |
[04:52] | They’re machiavellian little shits. | 他们是诡计多端的小杂种 |
[04:54] | You mind not swearing in front of Janie? | 当着珍妮的面 你能文明点吗 |
[04:56] | – Seriously? – Sean. Sorry. | -开什么玩笑 -肖恩 抱歉 |
[04:58] | Look, lady, although your baby can hear, | 听着 女士 虽然你的孩子能听懂人话 |
[05:01] | she won’t be able to be offended | 但她不见得能分辨是非 |
[05:03] | until society tells her what to be offended by. | 除非社会告诉她孰是孰非 |
[05:06] | Presently those things include, um, gay men kissing, | 目前不文明行为包括 基佬打啵 |
[05:09] | body odor, | 体臭四溢 |
[05:10] | and the female nipple. | 以及女人露点 |
[05:15] | He’s been going through a really rough time. | 他最近这段日子很不容易 |
[05:17] | If you would like any of this stuff, please… | 这里的东西 你们看好就拿走吧 |
[05:19] | Please take it. | 不必客气 |
[05:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:23] | Uh, maybe another time. | 下回再说吧 |
[05:55] | I have, like, six social networking sites. | 我有六个社交网站的账号 |
[05:57] | Teamsugar, Myspace, Facebook, | 脸谱 人人 聚友 |
[05:59] | Bebo, and Twitter. | 推特 世纪佳缘 |
[06:02] | Although I mainly use that to promote my blog. | 但我主要用它们来宣传我的博客 |
[06:05] | Oh yeah, I think — I think I’ve heard of your blog. | 对 我貌似听说过你的博客 |
[06:07] | Uh, what’s it called? | 叫啥名字来着 |
[06:08] | I’m a — I’m a hipster fucktard dot com? | “我是个傻缺弄潮儿” |
[06:15] | Ow, you hit my boob. | 你碰到人家咪咪了 |
[06:17] | I need a magnifying glass to find that thing. | 不可能 你那小不点得用放大镜找 |
[06:19] | – Screw you. – Hello. | -去你的 -你们好 |
[06:22] | What’s up, mom? | 什么事 妈 |
[06:23] | Hi, Mrs. Jamison. | 你好 贾米森女士 |
[06:24] | Poppy. | 波比 |
[06:26] | We need to talk about the elephant in the room, here. | 我就和你开门见山了吧 |
[06:28] | Uh, you and Adam hanging out, it’s odd. Right? | 你在和亚当混在一起 这很古怪 不是吗 |
[06:32] | How do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:33] | Well, he’s 15, | 他才十五岁 |
[06:36] | and you’re closer to menopause than puberty. | 而你早就告别青春期 奔着更年期去了 |
[06:38] | So just tell me there’s nothing sexual going on here. | 你们最好别做越轨的事 |
[06:40] | Oh, Jesus, mom, come on. Really? | 天哪 老妈 我没听错吧 |
[06:42] | It happens, Adam. | 有过先例 亚当 |
[06:44] | And your recent track record of decision-making | 再说就近期的表现来看 |
[06:46] | hasn’t instilled confidence. | 你的决策能力值得怀疑 |
[06:47] | Adam’s just a kid, Mrs. Jamison, | 亚当还是个孩子 贾米森女士 |
[06:49] | we’re just, like, hanging out, ’cause we’re, like, | 我们在一起只不过是因为 |
[06:51] | going through a lot of the same stuff. | 我俩正经受着很多共同的烦恼 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Fair warning, | 事先警告你 |
[07:03] | You hurt my kid, I will hurt you. | 你要敢伤我孩子 我会要你好看 |
[07:05] | And I am not above spitting or hair-pulling. | 吐口水揪头发 别以为我做不出来 |
[07:18] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[07:22] | Oh! I have a surprise for you tomorrow. | 对了 我明天要给你个惊喜 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna pick you up at 5:00. | 五点钟来接你 |
[07:26] | And wear something nice, okay? | 给我穿帅点 好吗 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:34] | Hi, I wasn’t expecting to see you here today. | 没想到今天会在这儿遇到你 |
[07:36] | Um, yeah, Dr. Sherman wanted to see me. | 是啊 谢尔曼医生让我来的 |
[07:38] | I felt like I was being called into the principal’s office. | 有种被叫到校长办公室的感觉 |
[07:42] | Sometimes that can be a good thing. | 有时被叫进去是因为好事 |
[07:43] | You might be given an award. | 你说不定能得张奖状 |
[07:46] | I got the award for most tumors in the trial. | 我倒是能得个肿瘤达人奖 |
[07:49] | Got my scan results. | 我拿到了扫描结果 |
[07:50] | They take a beating, but they keep on growing. | 它们受了重创 但是还在疯长 |
[07:53] | Oh, Lee. | 天哪 李 |
[07:54] | Didn’t get a trophy, which blows. | 竟然没有奖品 真没劲 |
[07:56] | Sherman wants me to stay in the trial, | 谢尔曼劝我继续参加临床试验 |
[07:58] | but I — I think that’s a pity move on his part. | 但我觉得这只是他宽慰病人的办法 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:04] | How ’bout you? | 那你呢 |
[08:06] | How are your scans? | 你的扫描结果如何 |
[08:10] | They’re good. | 结果很理想 |
[08:13] | My tumors are shrinking. | 我的肿瘤在萎缩 |
[08:15] | The trial’s working for you, that’s great, Cathy. | 试验对你起作用了 这很好啊 凯西 |
[08:17] | It makes my shitty news easier to swallow. | 这对我来说也是个安慰 |
[08:20] | Hey, things could be worse, you know? | 其实也不算太糟 你知道吗 |
[08:22] | I’m alive, and I just got a lead | 我还活着 况且我刚在一家 |
[08:24] | on an old-fashioned burger and malt joint, so… | 老式汉堡小吃店拿到了座位 所以呢 |
[08:26] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[08:28] | How do you do the whole water-off-a-duck’s-back thing? | 你是怎么做到对坏消息置之不理的 |
[08:31] | You have to focus on the good things that melanoma brings. | 转移注意力 想想黑素瘤带给你的好处 |
[08:35] | Well, the people that we’ve met, and — | 想想它让我们交了多少朋友 |
[08:38] | the things that we’ve done, and the places that we’ve been. | 经历了多少事情 去了多少地方 |
[08:40] | I keep focusing on all the stuff I’ll never get to do. | 我总对做不了的事情耿耿于怀 |
[08:44] | Glass half empty. | 视角不同 |
[08:46] | That’s no way to while away your remaining hours. | 别在你所剩无几的年头里郁郁寡欢 |
[08:48] | I — I still have a very long to-do list. | 我还有一篇长长的待办事项清单呢 |
[08:51] | I need to ride on the back of a fire truck, | 我要站在消防车车尾兜风 |
[08:56] | and get my hands on a bottle of 1982 Lafite Rothschild | 要搞到一瓶1982年的拉菲红酒 |
[09:00] | and, judge if you want, | 另外 不怕你笑 |
[09:01] | but I would still like to have more adventurous sex, | 我还想要一些更大胆的性爱 |
[09:05] | with a man. | 和男人 |
[09:06] | More adventurous. | 更大胆的 |
[09:08] | You have sex with strangers in the back of bars. | 你和陌生人在酒吧后面做爱啊 |
[09:11] | Yeah. Well, it gets old. | 是啊 但久了就腻了 |
[09:13] | – Cathy Jamison? – Blood test. | -凯西·贾米森 -是血检 |
[09:16] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[09:18] | Hey, I hear that they’re giving out ribbons | 对了 据说如果白细胞计数不错 |
[09:20] | for good white blood cell count. | 他们就会送你一条丝带 |
[09:36] | Why are we at a hotel? | 干嘛带我来宾馆 |
[09:37] | This isn’t some Dustin Hoffman, Mrs. Robinson thing, is it? | 不是要跟我玩熟女推倒小正太吧 |
[09:41] | Wow, I’m surprised you even know that reference. | 我很惊讶你竟然知道那个桥段 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I overheard my mom say it to my dad. | 偷听来的 我妈对我爸这么说过 |
[09:46] | Don’t be such a dork, you’re so not my type. | 别犯傻了 你根本就不是我喜欢的型 |
[09:49] | 欢迎光临 艾迪那高中90届 签到处 | |
[09:53] | Wait, uh, is this your high school reunion? | 等等 这是你的高中同学会吗 |
[09:55] | Surprise! | 惊喜哟 |
[09:56] | Okay. Kinda weird. | 好吧 有些诡异 |
[09:59] | Please, we went to a fetus funeral last week. | 拜托 我们上周才参加了胎儿葬礼 |
[10:01] | A high school reunion, by comparison, | 相比之下 高中同学会 |
[10:03] | is decidedly not weird. | 绝对算不上奇怪 |
[10:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:14] | Yeah, it’s just all these names. | 没事 只是看到这些名字 |
[10:18] | I’m having a bad flashback. | 想起了一些不好的事 |
[10:19] | People kind of made fun of me back then. | 那时候他们老是取笑我 |
[10:21] | I wore a Sherlock Holmes hat, whatever. | 我老是戴着福尔摩斯式的帽子 |
[10:24] | So I told myself that I had to come tonight, | 所以我下定决心今晚一定要来 |
[10:26] | to show them that I’m not the loser | 让他们看看我并不是 |
[10:28] | they all thought I was. | 他们想的那么废柴 |
[10:30] | Look, you want to bail? Fine, bail. | 你想要开溜吗 没问题 |
[10:33] | I can handle this on my own. | 我自己能行 |
[10:39] | No, it’s cool, I’ll– I’ll stay. | 没事 我陪你 |
[10:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[10:46] | Adam Ledouche. | 亚当·拉杜什 |
[10:52] | *All around the mulberry bush* | *漫山遍野小桑树* |
[10:53] | *The monkey chased the weasel* | *猴子追着小鼹鼠* |
[10:56] | *The monkey thought ’twas all in fun* | *猴子玩得很开怀* |
[10:58] | *Pop! Goes the weasel* | *鼹鼠腿短跑不快* |
[11:04] | *All around the mulberry bush The monkey chased the weasel* | *漫山遍野小桑树 猴子追着小鼬鼠* |
[11:08] | *The monkey thought ’twas all in fun. Pop! Goes the weasel* | *猴子玩得很开怀 鼹鼠腿短跑不快* |
[11:15] | *All around the mulberry bush. The monkey chased the weasel* | *漫山遍野小桑树 猴子追着小鼬鼠* |
[11:18] | *The monkey thought ’twas all in fun. Pop! Goes the weasel* | *猴子玩得很开怀 鼹鼠腿短跑不快* |
[11:23] | Fuck! Goes the weasel | 鼬鼠悲催命哀哉 |
[11:36] | Honey, what do you want your name to be? | 亲爱的 你想用什么名字 |
[11:39] | – I’m kinda partial to Cathy. – No, no, no. | -我比较喜欢凯西 -不是 不是 |
[11:41] | This scale lets you create profile names. | 这个秤可以设置个性化名字 |
[11:44] | So that when you step on the scale, | 当你站在秤上的时候 |
[11:46] | a voice says, | 它就会说 |
[11:46] | “Hello, Sven, welcome back.” | “你好 斯万 欢迎回来 “ |
[11:49] | My profile name’s gonna be Sven. | 我准备把我的名字设成斯万 |
[11:50] | Cause, you know, the Nordics are tall and thin. | 因为北欧人都又瘦又高 |
[11:53] | And that puts me halfway to svelte. | 好的名字是成功的一半 |
[11:56] | Make mine “Good-bye.” | 那把我的设成”再见” |
[11:57] | Good-bye? | 再见 |
[11:59] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[12:00] | I think it might be fun to hear it say, | 我觉得听到它说 |
[12:01] | “Hello, good-bye, welcome back.” | “你好 再见 欢迎回来”会很逗 |
[12:03] | “Good-bye” it is. | 那就设成”再见” |
[12:05] | Jesus chr– | 我的妈呀 |
[12:07] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓得我要尿裤子了 |
[12:08] | Well, I got a whole stack of cloth diapers over at the house, | 我屋里屯着一大堆尿片没人用 |
[12:11] | just waitin’ to mop up some poo. | 就等着派用场呢 |
[12:13] | They’re all yours. | 都给你了 |
[12:17] | – Sean, what do you need? – Earplugs. | -肖恩 你在找什么 -耳塞 |
[12:19] | Or–or, uh, cotton balls, | 或者棉球 |
[12:22] | Or, if you don’t have either of those, uh, | 要是你这儿两样都没有 |
[12:24] | an ice pick might do it. | 给我碎冰锥也行 |
[12:25] | Just something to keep sound from penetrating my eardrums. | 只要是能让我听不见声音就行 |
[12:28] | What do you need earplugs for, buddy? | 伙计 你要耳塞干吗 |
[12:30] | It’s that fucking baby. | 都是因为那个该死的宝宝 |
[12:32] | Sh–she–she giggles, | 她一会儿咯咯笑 |
[12:33] | she cries. Her parents are out there right now, | 一会儿又哭 她父母现在就在外面 |
[12:37] | rockin’ out with their cocks out to this– | 拿着她的小公鸡玩具 |
[12:39] | this, this… kiddie music. | 唱儿歌哄她 |
[12:42] | It’s boring into my brain. | 简直是魔音穿脑 |
[12:44] | Sean, just take a breath. | 肖恩 别紧张 |
[12:46] | You know, when you–when you get like this I get scared. | 你一这样我就害怕 |
[12:50] | Maybe you should think about going back on your meds. | 也许你该考虑一下继续吃药 |
[12:52] | Oh, no. No, no. Um, I just need, uh, | 不用不用 我只是需要 |
[12:55] | I need something to block out the noise. | 需要点东西堵住我的耳朵 |
[12:57] | Maybe I’ll go to a drugstore. Do they sell earplugs? | 我应该去药店看看 他们卖耳塞吗 |
[12:59] | They must. | 他们肯定卖 |
[12:59] | How much do you think they cost? Can I borrow a little money? | 耳塞得多少钱 你能借我点钱吗 |
[13:02] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry. I’m fine. | 对不起 我没事 |
[13:12] | I know you’re worried, but I’m fine. | 我知道你很担心 但是我没事 |
[13:27] | I feel like I’m at a party | 我感觉我像在 |
[13:28] | with a bunch of my parents’ friends. | 我爸妈朋友的派对上一样 |
[13:30] | Don’t you want to, like, talk to people? | 你不想跟他们说说话吗 |
[13:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:35] | I already see the Natalie clique forming. | 我看到纳塔利党已经集合了 |
[13:38] | They’re all named Natalie. | 他们都叫纳塔利 |
[13:39] | Natalies are always bitches. | 叫纳塔利的都是贱人 |
[13:40] | Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. | 可能来这儿不是个好主意 |
[13:44] | Poppy Kowalski! | 波比·科瓦斯基 |
[13:45] | Oh, my God, it is you! | 天啊 真是你 |
[13:47] | I told you it was her. How are you? | 我就说是她 你过的怎么样 |
[13:50] | Natalie Pious, | 我是纳塔利·派厄斯 |
[13:50] | Natalie Scott. | 她是纳塔利·斯科特 |
[13:52] | I’m good, how are you guys? | 我挺好的 你们怎么样 |
[13:54] | Really good. | 挺好的 |
[13:56] | Uh, these are our husbands, Jeff and Dan. | 这是我们的丈夫 杰夫和丹 |
[13:58] | Poppy was the girl I told you about, | 波比就是我跟你说过的那个 |
[14:00] | who wore a cape all through freshman year. | 大一一直披斗篷的女生 |
[14:03] | Some trends never really take off. | 很遗憾一直没流行起来 |
[14:05] | I almost didn’t recognize you without goth makeup. | 你不化哥特妆 我差点没认出来你 |
[14:08] | So what do you do? | 你现在做什么工作 |
[14:12] | She directs documentary films. | 她现在是纪录片导演 |
[14:15] | Oh, is this your son? | 这是你儿子吗 |
[14:16] | I always thought you were gay. | 我一直以为你是同性恋 |
[14:18] | I’m Adam, Poppy’s boyfriend. | 我叫亚当 波比的男朋友 |
[14:20] | I’m 21. | 我二十一岁 |
[14:21] | Yeah, I–I kinda got tired of dating guys our age. | 总跟我们这个年龄的男的约会 有点烦了 |
[14:24] | Bald and paunchy just wasn’t doin’ it for me. | 秃顶和啤酒肚实在不是我的菜 |
[14:26] | No offense. | 没别的意思 |
[14:29] | And what do you do for a living, Adam? | 亚当 你是干什么的 |
[14:30] | I, uh, create and launch new media projects. | 我是研发推广新媒体的 |
[14:33] | Like social networking sites, entertainment portals, | 像社交网络啊 娱乐门户啊 |
[14:36] | gaming sites, stuff like that. | 游戏网站之类的 |
[14:38] | That is such a young man’s game. | 确实是年轻人玩的啊 |
[14:40] | Yeah, well if you old dudes are just gonna sit back | 是啊 要是你们这些前辈甘居人后 |
[14:42] | and let us steal all your money, | 把钱拱手让给我们 |
[14:44] | You know, I’m– I’m more than happy to take it. | 那我还真是乐意之至 |
[14:49] | Poppy, you’ve really made something of yourself. | 波比 你还真的飞上枝头变凤凰了 |
[14:51] | And all this from the girl who played folk music on the ukulele | 想当初你眼皮多浅 为了点小费 |
[14:55] | for tips in the cafeteria. | 就在自助餐厅弹破吉他 |
[14:58] | I had my ukulele, | 我弹烂吉他 |
[14:59] | and you two had your hand jobs at the back of the football bus. | 自然比不上你俩在足球大巴后座打飞机 |
[15:03] | We’re gonna hit up the bar. | 我们去吧台那边了 |
[15:04] | Okay, we’ll catch up with you guys later. | 一会再聊 |
[15:05] | Great seeing you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[15:13] | Guess who found a bottle of Lafite Rothschild. | 猜猜谁搞到了一瓶拉菲红酒 |
[15:17] | Now, before you get too excited, | 别兴奋得太早 |
[15:19] | it’s not an ’82. | 这可不是82年的 |
[15:22] | Turns out I don’t have | 我兜里可没有 |
[15:23] | $5,000 burning a hole in my pocket. | 五千大洋烧得慌 |
[15:25] | That is a 2007. | 这是07年的 |
[15:27] | But, you know, all the labels look the same. | 但是 所有标签都差不多 |
[15:29] | So we can pretend that we’re having | 所以我们可以装作 |
[15:31] | a ridiculously expensive bottle of wine. | 在享用极度奢侈的红酒 |
[15:34] | Just at a big discount. | 只是价格优惠不少 |
[15:35] | Well, as my friend says, it’s not the wine, | 我朋友说过 酒无所谓好坏 |
[15:38] | it’s the people that you’re drinking it with. | 关键在于你和谁一起举杯 |
[15:41] | Besides, 2007 is not a bad little step-brother. | 况且 就算是07年的 也是豪门世家 |
[15:47] | How you doin’? | 你现在怎么样了 |
[15:50] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[15:52] | I had my moment of self-pity, and now I am ready | 我也曾自怨自艾 但现在 |
[15:55] | to circle the wagons, and make another run at this. | 我已经严阵以待 准备再度进发 |
[16:06] | Here is to a pretty amazing bottle of wine, | 敬这瓶美妙的红酒 |
[16:09] | and the best clinical trial partner I’ve ever had. | 以及我最好的临床试验伙伴 |
[16:18] | It’s good. | 好酒 |
[16:35] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面磨蹭什么 |
[16:37] | Making a documentary on toilet paper? | 在厕纸上写小说吗 |
[16:39] | Come on, I want to go mess with some more people. | 快出来 我还想再捉弄几个人 |
[16:44] | Poppy, everything okay? | 波比 你还好吗 |
[16:46] | No, everything’s not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[16:48] | I got my period. | 我来例假了 |
[16:52] | And I don’t have any tampons. | 而且我没带卫生棉 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | I mean, do you need to go home? | 你要回家吗 |
[16:57] | No, Adam. | 不 亚当 |
[16:59] | I need a tampon. And I need you to get me one. | 我需要卫生棉 你得帮我拿一条来 |
[17:02] | Me? Where? | 我 去哪拿 |
[17:04] | I mean, don’t they have a machine in there, or something? | 厕所里没有贩卖机或者别的什么吗 |
[17:07] | It’s empty! | 有但是空了 |
[17:08] | Just, uh, go check the hotel gift shop. Please? | 你就去宾馆礼品店看看吧 求你了 |
[17:11] | The last thing I need is everybody talking about | 我可不想听到人们议论纷纷 |
[17:13] | how the cape-wearing goth girl got her period | 说那个成天穿斗篷的哥特女孩 |
[17:14] | at the class reunion. | 在同学会上来例假 |
[17:17] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:19] | Yeah, okay, I’m on it. | 好吧 我这就去 |
[17:42] | Did you get ’em? | 你买到了没 |
[17:43] | I don’t know, there are, like, ten different kinds here. | 我不清楚 这里能有十多种 |
[17:45] | Oh, good. | 不错 |
[17:46] | Not that you need to know this, | 虽然你用不着知道 |
[17:47] | but I have fussy privates. Tell me what they have. | 但我的私处很挑剔的 告诉我有哪几种 |
[17:49] | Okay, slender regular, super plus, | 好的 普通量少型 超级加长型 |
[17:51] | lights, they have some biodegradable applicator. | 轻薄型 甚至还有可降解型 |
[17:55] | they also have a sanitary napkin. | 这里还有卫生巾 |
[17:59] | No, that’s like wearing a diaper. | 不 那玩意就像垫尿布一样 |
[18:01] | Tell me what they have again. | 再说一遍有哪些类型 |
[18:02] | Slender regular, super plus, lights– | 普通量少型 超级加长型 薄型… |
[18:05] | Slender regular’s good. | 普通量少型就好 |
[18:08] | Slender regular. | 普通量少型 |
[18:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:29] | Why are you torturing me? God damn it! | 你为什么要折磨我 天杀的小鬼 |
[18:39] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[18:41] | We have a dead soldier here. | 这瓶酒见底了 |
[18:43] | I am gonna get us another bottle of wine. | 我还要再来一瓶 |
[18:46] | Wha–are you trying to get the lady tipsy? | 你想把我灌醉吗 |
[18:49] | Well, the first bottle is to spoil our senses, | 第一瓶是用来尽情享受的 |
[18:52] | and the second bottle is just to keep the buzz going. | 第二瓶让你继续飘飘然 |
[18:55] | I’m already buzzed. | 我已经晕乎乎的了 |
[18:57] | I think maybe I’ll just smell the cork on that one. | 我想我闻闻那个软木塞就行了 |
[19:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, hey! No. | 没事 不 |
[19:08] | No sad eyes, all right? | 不准伤感 知道吗 |
[19:10] | Just fun. | 只准开心 |
[19:13] | Tell me something that you have never told anybody else. | 跟我说一些你从没告诉过别人的秘密 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:23] | Okay, here’s– here’s a good one. | 我想到了一件很好玩的事 |
[19:25] | It was my freshman year in college, | 上大一时的某天 |
[19:27] | and I brought my boyfriend home to meet my parents. | 我带男朋友回家见我父母 |
[19:30] | And we were horny as hell. | 我们俩欲火焚身 |
[19:32] | And we knew that we couldn’t have sex in my parents’ house. | 我们知道不能在家长的房子里嘿咻 |
[19:35] | So… we went for a drive. | 于是我们开车出去了 |
[19:38] | We found this long, desolate, | 我们找到了一条长长的荒凉的 |
[19:41] | dusty farm road. | 积满灰尘的田间小路 |
[19:43] | And we got out of the car, | 然后我们下车 |
[19:46] | and he bent me over the hood | 他将我反压在车盖上 |
[19:49] | and we fucked under the moonlight. | 我们在月光下大干了一场 |
[19:53] | Yeah, but that– | 是的 但是 |
[19:54] | that’s not the best part. | 这还不是最精彩的部分 |
[19:56] | So the next day, we’re putting the luggage into the car, | 第二天 我们把行李装进车子 |
[19:59] | we’re saying good-bye to my parents, | 向我的父母道别 |
[20:01] | and there, on the hood, | 就在那时 车盖上面 |
[20:02] | preserved in dust and dew… | 还保留着经露水和灰尘定型的 |
[20:06] | was my image. | 我的形象 |
[20:07] | My hands outstretched, my tits, my face, | 我张开的手臂 还有乳头和脸都印在上面 |
[20:12] | and I know–I know my father saw it, because, I mean, | 并且我知道我爸爸看到了 |
[20:15] | he could barely look me in the eye for the next year. | 因为第二年他都不敢看我的眼睛 |
[20:23] | What? What are you thinking? | 怎么了 你在想什么 |
[20:27] | That you have great breasts. | 我在想你有一对美丽的乳房 |
[20:30] | Is that a compliment? You know, coming from a gay guy? | 这话从基男口中说出 也算是夸奖吗 |
[20:32] | Oh, hey, hey, it’s– it’s always a compliment. | 别这么说 这就是一句夸人的话 |
[20:34] | Because speaking as someone who’s never felt a breast, | 作为一个从没感受过乳房质感的人 |
[20:39] | I can say that I appreciate their aesthetic appeal. | 我只能说我很欣赏它们的外形美 |
[20:44] | You’ve never copped a feel? | 你一次都没摸过 |
[20:45] | Well, by the time the girls had anything to cop, | 我身边的女孩开始发育的时候 |
[20:47] | I was already staring down the guys in the locker room. | 我已经开始偷瞄更衣室里的男孩了 |
[20:50] | But I get it. | 不过我没事 |
[20:50] | I–I think that if I came back | 我想等到下辈子 |
[20:52] | in my next life as a straight guy, | 如果我是个直男 |
[20:54] | I would be able to wrap my head around a vagina. | 我肯定会沉醉其中乐不思蜀 |
[20:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:01] | Letting you cop a feel. | 让你感受一下 |
[21:02] | I mean, look, since I didn’t really nail it on the wine wish, | 听我说 既然我没能实现你的红酒愿望 |
[21:05] | I mean, let’s– let’s satisfy your curiosity. | 这次总能满足你的好奇心 |
[21:07] | Aw, Cathy– | 凯西 |
[21:08] | If this is the one thing you go to your grave without doing, | 如果这是你离世前唯一的遗憾 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna feel like a shitheel for not offering. | 我不帮你完成还算什么朋友 |
[21:14] | I mean, look, they’re– they’re here. | 你看 它们就在这 |
[21:16] | – Yup. – They’re attached to me. | -没错 -它们长在我身上 |
[21:18] | They’re free. I mean, unlike that bottle of wine. | 一分钱不用花 又不像那瓶红酒 |
[21:21] | So come on. | 所以行动吧 |
[21:22] | Look, I may never be this vulnerable and drunk again. | 我难得有次喝得醉醺醺任人上下其手 |
[21:25] | Come on. | 机不可失 |
[21:39] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[22:43] | Hello, Seven. Welcome back. | 你好 塞万 欢迎回来 |
[22:46] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[22:46] | Not Seven. Sven. | 不是塞万 斯万 |
[22:49] | Fuckin’ chinese. | 该死的中国人 |
[22:50] | Press one for your weight. | 按一测量体重 |
[22:52] | Press two for your body mass index. | 按二测量体重指数 |
[22:54] | Press three for your metabolic age. | 按三测量代谢年龄 |
[22:58] | Based on current information, | 根据现有信息 |
[23:00] | Your metabolic age is… | 您的代谢年龄是 |
[23:03] | 67 years old. | 六十七岁 |
[23:07] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[23:09] | Press one for– press two– press three for– | 按一测量 按二 按三测量 |
[23:12] | Your metabolic age is | 您的代谢年龄是 |
[23:14] | 67 years old. | 六十七岁 |
[23:24] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[23:26] | I don’t want to think about what could’ve happened | 我真不敢想象没有卫生棉会怎么样 |
[23:28] | or what they would’ve said about me, | 要是没有你帮我 |
[23:29] | if you weren’t around to help me. | 真不知他们会怎么讽刺我 |
[23:31] | Why do you care what they think? | 你干嘛要管他们怎么想 |
[23:33] | If you ask me, people are assholes. | 要我说 人人都是混蛋 |
[23:37] | God, that is so true. | 天啊 一语道破天机 |
[23:40] | You are so wise. | 你真睿智 |
[23:42] | You are my wise man. | 你就是我的小智囊 |
[23:45] | Adam Ledouche, | 亚当·拉杜什 |
[23:46] | you are a gentleman. | 你是位绅士 |
[23:48] | Oh, my God, I love this song! | 天啊 这首歌我超爱 |
[24:39] | You look fancy, where have you been? | 你穿的挺帅啊 刚去哪儿了 |
[24:42] | I was with Poppy. | 和波比一起 |
[24:44] | At a hotel. | 去了宾馆 |
[24:45] | Okay, but before you go ballistic, | 你别急着发火 |
[24:47] | it was just for her high school reunion. | 我就是陪她去高中同学会 |
[24:48] | And before you go ballistic about that, | 也别急着为这发火 |
[24:50] | it was totally weird. | 我感觉怪透了 |
[24:51] | Just me, Poppy, and a bunch of old people. | 就是我 波比 还有一群老头老太太 |
[24:56] | Did you have fun? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[24:58] | Um… Yeah. | 挺开心的 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I– I kinda did. | 算是吧 |
[25:07] | When did you start drinking coffee? | 你什么时候开始喝咖啡了 |
[25:08] | I tried it tonight, and I liked it. | 我今晚尝了一口 挺好喝的 |
[25:17] | Do you remember that little kid | 你还记不记得那个 |
[25:19] | who used to live down the block from us, | 以前住在我们家南面的小孩 |
[25:20] | that used to bite himself? | 总咬自己的那个 |
[25:22] | Oh. Yeah. Simon. | 记得 叫西蒙 |
[25:26] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[25:27] | Well, I think he was pretty unhappy. | 我想他是太抑郁了 |
[25:29] | His parents got divorced. His dog got hit by that truck. | 他的父母离婚了 他的狗被车撞死了 |
[25:33] | It’s a lot for a kid to deal with. | 对一个小孩来说太残酷了 |
[25:35] | But none of those things were his fault. | 但那都不是他的错 |
[25:41] | I think sometimes when you’re sad and angry, | 我觉得 有时候人悲愤交加 |
[25:44] | and you don’t want to take it out on someone, | 又不想发泄到别人身上 |
[25:46] | you take it out on yourself. | 就只能惩罚自己 |
[25:48] | That’s fucked up. | 真是操蛋 |
[25:51] | It is fucked up. | 的确很操蛋 |
[25:59] | Hello, seven, welcome back. | 你好 塞万 欢迎回来 |
[26:01] | Paul, what are you doing? | 保罗 你在干什么 |
[26:02] | Well, I’m just, uh, I’m just trying this thing out | 我就是 我就是换个地方 |
[26:05] | on a different surface. I’m pretty sure it’s busted. | 试试这玩意 它肯定是失灵了 |
[26:07] | Press one for–press two– press three for– | 按一测量 按二 按三测量 |
[26:10] | Your metabolic age is… | 您的代谢年龄是 |
[26:13] | 67 years old. | 六十七岁 |
[26:15] | See? | 听到没 |
[26:16] | It keeps on turning me into a senior citizen. | 它坚持说我老掉牙了 |
[26:19] | Here, you try it. | 来 你试试 |
[26:26] | Hello, good-bye. Welcome back. | 你好 再见 欢迎回来 |
[26:31] | Okay, press the button on the right. | 来 按右边那个按钮 |
[26:33] | Based on current information, | 根据现有信息 |
[26:35] | your metabolic age is… | 您的代谢年龄是 |
[26:39] | 37 years old. | 三十七岁 |
[26:42] | Look at that! | 你看 |
[26:44] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[26:45] | – Paul– – No, this is crazy. | -保罗 -不 这太疯狂了 |
[26:47] | I’m 45, I’m only 45 years old. | 我是四十五岁 我才四十五岁 |
[26:49] | I–I gotta get in better shape, honey. | 我得 我得改善一下体形 亲爱的 |
[26:51] | I gotta get the treadmill out of the garage, | 我得把踏车从车库里搬出来 |
[26:53] | I gotta get–I gotta get back to my fighting weight. | 我得 我得把体重降回年轻体壮那会 |
[26:55] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[26:56] | And, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind | 我减个几磅 |
[27:00] | if I lost a few pounds, right? | 你不会有意见的 对吧 |
[27:04] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[27:11] | Sean, your door’s open! | 肖恩 你的门开了 |
[27:13] | Sean– | 肖恩 |