时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Sean likes to pee in this alley. | 肖恩喜欢在这个胡同嘘嘘 |
[01:39] | Your brother has been peeing | 这么多年了 |
[01:41] | in a lot of alleys for a lot of years. | 你弟弟也尿遍大小胡同了 |
[01:44] | I’m sure he knows his way around out here. | 他肯定不会有什么问题的 |
[01:47] | He’s more vulnerable this time. | 但这次不同 他很脆弱 |
[01:51] | He had a taste of the sane life, | 才刚过上正常的生活 |
[01:52] | and it bit him in the ass. | 就受了狠狠一击 |
[01:55] | Thank you for coming to help me look for him. | 谢谢你来帮我找他 |
[01:58] | It really helps to have an accomplice. | 有人陪着感觉好多了 |
[02:01] | Excuse me. Sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[02:05] | Here… | 给你 |
[02:07] | They’re lined for wind protection. | 这双手套有内衬 能防风 |
[02:15] | Can I drive you to the trial on Thursday? | 周四的临床试验 我可以开车送你去吗 |
[02:18] | Some of Sean’s favorite garbage cans are on your block. | 你家附近那几个垃圾箱 肖恩很喜欢去 |
[02:20] | I’m leaving the trial. | 我放弃治疗了 |
[02:24] | But Dr. Sherman told you to stay, right? | 但是谢尔曼医生要你继续治疗吧 |
[02:28] | He’ll add radiation. There’s a lot– | 他会加大辐射量的 会有很大 |
[02:29] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned | 参加了这么多临床试验 |
[02:31] | from all the trials I’ve done, | 有一点我算是看明白了 |
[02:32] | it’s if other people are getting results | 那就是如果试验对别人有效 |
[02:36] | and I’m not, | 而对我无效 |
[02:38] | it’s time to pack up the wine rack. | 我就该卷铺盖走人了 |
[02:41] | So what, you’re just leaving Minneapolis? | 那你要离开明尼阿波利斯吗 |
[02:43] | Well, not till after the marathon. | 等我跑完马拉松再说吧 |
[02:44] | You can’t wait that long to get into the next trial. | 你不能在下次治疗之前耽搁这么久 |
[02:46] | You need to find something now. | 你总得做点什么啊 |
[02:47] | Yes, lunch. | 好啊 去吃午饭吧 |
[02:50] | That guy’s burger looked delicious. | 那家伙的汉堡包看了真馋人 |
[02:57] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[03:00] | Those gloves are from Patagonia! | 那双手套可是在巴塔哥尼亚买的啊 |
[03:03] | When I was ten and I lost a nail, | 我十岁的时候掉了片指甲 |
[03:05] | I thought it was so “Fugly.” | 当时我感觉它丑死了 |
[03:07] | Now I love these little nubs. | 现在我爱死这些小肉球了 |
[03:12] | Which is proof I’m winning, and cancer can suck it. | 这说明我要赢了 癌症可以去死了 |
[03:16] | You know what else can suck it? | 你知道还有什么东西该死吗 |
[03:17] | That new scale I got. | 我新买的那台秤 |
[03:19] | There is no way that I am up three pounds. | 我怎么可能又胖了三磅 |
[03:21] | I mean, come on. | 看啊 |
[03:23] | I’ve been eating like an anorexic socialite. | 我吃那么少 跟那些厌食名媛似的 |
[03:26] | It takes time. Rome wasn’t built in a day. | 别急啊 罗马不是一天建成的 |
[03:29] | Fuck Rome. | 去他妈的罗马 |
[03:30] | This is Paul city, and it’s urgent. | 这是保罗之城 十万火急 |
[03:33] | Do you know what happened today at the Max Buy? | 你知道今天在买客思怎么了吗 |
[03:34] | Mandy out-lifted me. | 我俯卧撑被曼迪超过了 |
[03:37] | Now, granted, she’s built like a frickin’ linebacker, | 虽然她那体格像个中后卫 |
[03:39] | but, you know, it was embarrassing. | 但那也让我很难堪啊 |
[03:40] | I don’t want anyone to think that I can’t haul ass. | 我不想让别人以为我肥得屁股都抬不起来 |
[03:43] | You have inventory tomorrow night, right? | 你明天晚上要盘货是吧 |
[03:45] | Yep. All night. | 是啊 整整一晚上 |
[03:47] | 6:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. | 从下午六点到早上六点 |
[03:49] | Like I’m a fucking vampire or something. | 真他妈以为我是吸血鬼啊 |
[03:51] | You haven’t pulled an all-nighter since college, | 大学毕业后你还没熬过通宵呢 |
[03:53] | so you pace yourself. | 自己悠着点 |
[03:54] | Don’t worry, honey. | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[03:56] | I’ll channel my inner 20-year-old. | 我会切换到二十岁模式的 |
[03:57] | He has vast reserves of energy. | 那个我能量无限 |
[04:02] | It’s supposed to dip below 30 tonight. | 今晚外面气温会降到零下 |
[04:07] | Think Sean has a blanket? | 你觉得肖恩有毯子盖吗 |
[04:12] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[04:23] | Damn, woman, why’d you do that? | 臭女人 你干嘛啊 |
[04:25] | You slept through the bell… | 都下课了你还睡 |
[04:26] | and most of my class. | 上课也没见你醒着 |
[04:29] | Myk made me watch Lord of the Rings | 麦凯下班后 |
[04:31] | when he got off work. | 让我看《指环王》了 |
[04:33] | Hobbits have some nasty-assed feet. | 霍比特人的脚真够恶心的 |
[04:35] | I love that you’re in love, | 我很高兴你坠入爱河 |
[04:36] | but you cannot keep staying out all night. | 但是你不能整晚不回家 |
[04:39] | Teenagers need sleep. It’s a fact. | 青少年需要睡眠 这是事实 |
[04:41] | Then why’d you wake me up? | 那你为什么要吵醒我 |
[04:44] | You owe me a paper… | 你欠我份论文 |
[04:46] | due yesterday. | 应该昨天交的 |
[04:47] | – Can I have an extension? – No. | -我能晚点交吗 -不能 |
[04:50] | Come on! | 求求你了 |
[04:51] | I’m trying to figure out how to be a woman with it all– | 我正摸索着如何平衡各方 |
[04:54] | a boyfriend, a history paper. | 又是男朋友 又是历史论文 |
[04:57] | Work with me, Mrs. J. Please. | 放我一马吧 贾米森老师 求你了 |
[05:06] | Friday, end of day, or you get an “F.” | 周五 最后期限 否则就让你挂 |
[05:09] | Yeah, yeah, deal. | 好的 就这么定了 |
[05:11] | Just keep that damn whistle away from me. | 把那该死的哨子拿远点 |
[05:14] | 明尼苏达中部地区 游泳选拔赛 | |
[05:23] | What are these kids? They made out of marble? | 这都是什么孩子啊 大理石雕出的假人吗 |
[05:26] | No fat on ’em– how is that possible? | 一点肥肉都没有 怎么可能 |
[05:28] | It’s youth, right, honey? | 因为他们年轻 对吧亲爱的 |
[05:29] | It’s just ’cause of youth. | 就是年轻而已 |
[05:30] | Well, that and swimming five miles a day. | 还因为他们每天游五英里 |
[05:32] | Do me a favor–will you get me a water from the snack bar? | 帮我个忙 帮我去小卖部买瓶水吧 |
[05:37] | No–no snacks? | 不来点零食吗 |
[05:38] | – No snacks. – No snacks. | -别买零食 -不买零食 |
[05:42] | Okay, girls. | 好了 姑娘们 |
[05:44] | I want you to warm up, five 100 free. | 热热身 自由泳姿 五个来回 |
[05:47] | Visualize winning. | 想象一下胜利的滋味 |
[05:48] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好的 -没问题 |
[05:50] | Lookin’ good, Sherman! | 好样的 谢尔曼 |
[06:01] | I’m diagnosing you as cheering for the wrong team. | 据我判断 你加错油了 |
[06:04] | You’re the Dolphins’ coach? | 你是海豚队的教练吗 |
[06:05] | I hear you’re the team to beat. | 听说你们是我们的对手啊 |
[06:07] | My granddaughter Taylor swims for Calhoun. | 我的孙女泰勒在卡尔霍恩队 |
[06:09] | She’s got oars for arms. | 她划起水来跟划船一样 |
[06:11] | Hope she likes losing. | 希望她能接受失败 |
[06:12] | No, she doesn’t. Hey, I read your scans. | 她不接受 对了 我看了你的扫描结果 |
[06:14] | Your METS are running scared. | 你的代谢速度很快 |
[06:16] | You must be happy. I am. | 你一定很高兴 我也为你高兴 |
[06:18] | I’m ecstatic. | 我欣喜若狂 |
[06:19] | But, you know, with a little bit of success guilt. | 但是 也有一点成功的愧疚感 |
[06:22] | I’m worried about my friend dropping out of the trial. | 我的朋友退出了试验 我很担心他 |
[06:24] | Always a crapshoot when you make friends in a thing like this. | 结交病友总是要冒点风险 |
[06:28] | I should not have worn heels. | 我真不该穿高跟鞋来 |
[06:30] | – Gia, this is Mrs.– – Hi, I’m Cathy. | -吉娅 这位是… -你好 我是凯西 |
[06:33] | I’m one of Dr. Sherman’s patients. | 我是谢尔曼医生的病人 |
[06:34] | – You must be his daughter. – Wife–Gia. | -你一定是他的女儿了 -是妻子 我叫吉娅 |
[06:39] | – Wife. – Wife, yeah. | -妻子 -是的 妻子 |
[06:41] | Whoa. That was a good recovery. | 这个补救的表情不错 |
[06:43] | – That was very good. – Right? | -很像回事 -对吧 |
[06:44] | Yeah, most people don’t even try. | 对啊 大部分人都懒得费这劲 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[06:47] | Oh, comes with the territory. | 没事 这个反应很正常 |
[06:48] | Wife number one wanted a husband | 我的第一任妻子希望她的丈夫 |
[06:49] | who’d retire and putter in the garden. | 退休回家侍弄花花草草 |
[06:51] | But, you know, that’s not me. | 但我不是这样的人 |
[06:53] | Too much life left on this battery. | 这节电池里还有太多能量没有释放 |
[06:58] | Coach Jamison, if I wanted so see a man about a horse… | 贾米森教练 我想用一下洗手间… |
[07:01] | Oh, the–the boys’ locker room is– it’s over there. | 男更衣室在那边 |
[07:05] | – See you in a minute. – Okay. | -马上回来 -好的 |
[07:09] | Never a line for the locker room bathrooms. | 更衣室厕所门前从没排过队 |
[07:12] | Just don’t ask about the urine content in the pool. | 你可以想象泳池里尿素含量有多高了 |
[07:17] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[07:19] | I love funny people. | 我喜欢有趣的人 |
[07:20] | Atticus is a total riot. | 阿蒂库斯就是个十足的活宝 |
[07:21] | Plus, he’s got that magic act. | 另外 他还有杀手锏呢 |
[07:23] | Hard to resist a guy with trick scarves. | 回春妙手让人无力拒绝啊 |
[07:25] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:27] | See, none of my friends get it. | 我的朋友都不理解我 |
[07:28] | They don’t understand how I could marry someone | 他们不懂我为什么会嫁给一个 |
[07:29] | older than my grandpa. | 比我爷爷还老的老头 |
[07:31] | Then again, with age comes experience, | 话说回来 年纪越大经验越足 |
[07:33] | and a mastery of a certain oral skill. | 还有他那一口好唇舌 |
[07:37] | I swear that man can’t keep his face out of my pants. | 我对天发誓 他那脸就离不开我裤裆 |
[07:41] | And here I was thinking | 我原本还以为 |
[07:42] | the best part of marrying a doctor | 嫁一个医生最大的好处是 |
[07:43] | was easy access to painkillers. | 方便拿到止痛药 |
[07:48] | I love you. | 我喜欢你 |
[07:50] | Oh, my God, I have a great idea. | 老天 我有个绝妙的主意 |
[07:53] | Do you like Italian food? | 你喜欢意大利菜吗 |
[07:57] | You and your hubby have to come to dinner tomorrow. | 明天你和你丈夫过来吃晚餐吧 |
[07:58] | Atti’s making his world-famous gnocchi. | 阿蒂会做他最拿手的意大利汤团 |
[08:01] | I’ll have his secretary call with the address. | 我会让他的秘书打电话告诉你地址 |
[08:03] | 8 okay? | 八点行吗 |
[08:06] | 8’s great. | 八点很好 |
[08:08] | Then it’s a date. | 那说定了 |
[08:14] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 拜拜 -拜 |
[08:24] | Okay, I just used the bathroom, | 我刚从厕所出来 |
[08:26] | and guess whose penis I just saw, | 你猜我看到了谁的小弟弟 |
[08:28] | and it’s huge. | 很大个哦 |
[08:29] | Please don’t say Dr. Sherman. | 拜托千万别说是谢尔曼医生 |
[08:31] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:35] | Who’s the hottie? | 那个辣妹是谁 |
[08:35] | Wife number two. | 第二任娇妻 |
[08:37] | No. | 不是吧 |
[08:38] | Apparently he gives great head. | 显然他很会吹箫 |
[08:42] | You don’t mind me asking you how that came up. | 我想问你们怎么聊起这个了 |
[08:44] | Without warning. | 突然就蹦出来了 |
[08:45] | And by the way, we’ve been invited to dinner tomorrow. | 还有 他们邀请我们明晚去吃晚餐 |
[08:47] | Oh, honey, I hope you said no. | 亲爱的 我希望你推掉了 |
[08:49] | How? The man’s curing my cancer. | 怎么推掉 这个人正在治我的癌症 |
[08:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:57] | I’ve got to find out what kind of wine to bring | 我得想想要带什么酒去 |
[08:58] | and how much to drink to get amnesia. | 喝多少才能失忆 |
[09:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:02] | I am recommending a Chianti. | 我推荐勤地酒 |
[09:04] | It’s like a liquid lobotomy. | 保准你什么都不记得 |
[09:05] | In fact, here, take two. | 这样 你拿两瓶吧 |
[09:09] | You drink that one before you get to their house. | 你先喝完这瓶 再去他们家 |
[09:15] | Don’t go for a run. It’s too cold. | 别去跑了 太冷了 |
[09:18] | Only sled dogs should be out there. | 只有雪橇犬才会在外面溜达 |
[09:21] | Plus, you look tired. | 而且 你看起来很疲惫 |
[09:24] | I will rest after the marathon. | 跑完马拉松我就休息 |
[09:27] | In fact, I will rest for the rest of my life. | 事实上 我会一直休息到死 |
[09:30] | I have a clear schedule. | 我有明确的安排 |
[09:31] | I’ve done some research online– | 我在网上查过了… |
[09:32] | Well, I thought we had that talk. | 我想我们已经讨论过了 |
[09:34] | I know. The Internet is not for research. | 我知道 网络不是用来查资料的 |
[09:35] | It’s for porn. | 而是用来看黄片的 |
[09:36] | But there are some really good trials out there. | 但我确实发现了一些很好的试验 |
[09:39] | Most of them have wait lists. | 大多数都有候补名单 |
[09:41] | Yeah, the good ones always do. | 是的 好试验都有 |
[09:42] | But there’s a clinic in Los Angeles– | 但洛杉矶有一家诊所 |
[09:46] | holistic but edgy, | 治疗全面而新颖 |
[09:49] | involves a lot of kale. | 要花不少钱 |
[09:50] | But two actors and an award-winning novelist | 但有两名演员和一位出名的小说家 |
[09:54] | have virtually been cured. | 几乎痊愈了 |
[09:55] | So it works for famous cancer? | 所以那里是专治名癌的吗 |
[10:00] | It would buy you time | 它能为你争取时间 |
[10:01] | until we could get you into another trial. | 好让你能挺到下次临床试验 |
[10:05] | I don’t want to do another trial. | 我不想再参加临床试验了 |
[10:07] | And I don’t want to go to L.A., | 还有我不想去洛杉矶 |
[10:09] | because I would have to get a boob job | 去那里就得隆胸 |
[10:11] | and a fake tan and an agent and– | 晒成古铜色然后找个经纪人 |
[10:15] | I’m trying to save your life. You’re being flip. | 我是在努力救你的命 你却毫不在乎 |
[10:18] | You need a plan. | 你得定个计划 |
[10:19] | Well, I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[10:21] | It’s to go for a run. | 那就是出去跑步 |
[10:23] | You enjoy eating in with the doctor | 祝你在那位口活不错的医生家 |
[10:27] | who likes to eat out. | 大饱口福 |
[10:29] | Just–just keep your legs crossed. | 记得把两腿并严了 |
[10:37] | Nice wheels, dude. | 车不错啊 伙计 |
[10:39] | Uh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:40] | No fucking way. Is that maddog? | 不会吧 那是”疯狗”吗 |
[10:42] | – What, you know him? – Yeah, everybody knows him. | -怎么 你认识他 -谁不认识啊 |
[10:43] | He’s, like, the high priest of our freakin’ family. | 他是我们怪人一家的大家长 |
[10:46] | Have you seen him, though? | 那你最近有看见他吗 |
[10:47] | Because my mom’s all freaked out about him. | 我妈妈担心他担心得要疯了 |
[10:49] | Nah. | 没 |
[10:50] | You his kid or something? | 你是他儿子还是怎么的 |
[10:51] | – No, he’s my uncle. – Right on. | -不 他是我舅舅 -这样啊 |
[10:52] | Hey, check it. | 来 看看这个 |
[10:54] | It’s kind of a spiritual portrait of our tribe– | 这算是我们部落的精神刻画 |
[10:58] | brothers and sisters united by our love of freedom | 我们出于对自由的热爱和对庸俗的厌恶 |
[11:00] | and our hatred of bullshit. | 团结一致 亲如一家 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Totally get it. | 是啊 我完全理解 |
[11:04] | You’re one of us, just like maddog. | 你是我们的一员 和”疯狗”一样 |
[11:11] | Hey, warm your hands by the fire, 10 speed. | 来烤烤火暖暖手 飞车侠 |
[11:14] | What’s ours is yours. | 别把自己当外人 |
[11:17] | – Thanks, dude. – Yeah. | -谢了 老兄 -不客气 |
[11:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:26] | You should go home and get some rest. | 你应该回家好好休息 |
[11:28] | I need to get back to inventory. | 我得回去盘货了 |
[11:30] | All right, then. | 那就这样吧 |
[11:32] | Don’t work too hard, Ukraine, | 别累着了 乌克兰小子 |
[11:34] | ’cause when I come back to get you, | 因为等我回来接你的时候 |
[11:36] | it’s time to start your Andrea shift. | 你就该为安德莉亚服务了 |
[11:40] | Hey, Mr. J. You look like hell. | 贾米森先生 你脸色真差 |
[11:43] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:44] | I still have half a sandwich. | 我还有半个三明治 |
[11:45] | We can split it on our next break. | 我们可以下次休息时分了吃 |
[11:47] | This night is, like, three days long. | 今儿晚上足有三天那么长 |
[11:49] | But, you know, you’re like a fucking jackrabbit out there. | 你他妈的却像只野兔上蹿下跳 |
[11:51] | What is it, all that cabbage you guys eat? | 有什么秘方 是因为你吃卷心菜吗 |
[11:53] | It’s like jet fuel or something? | 那玩意能量有那么足吗 |
[11:54] | It’s not the cabbage. | 不是卷心菜的功劳 |
[12:02] | Is that fucking cocaine? | 那他妈的是可卡因吗 |
[12:04] | Our client was having cash-flow problems, | 我们的客户现金流动不充足 |
[12:06] | so he paid us with this. | 所以他用这个付款了 |
[12:08] | Your cut. | 你的那份 |
[12:10] | So you’ve been, like… | 这么说你… |
[12:11] | Don’t tell Andrea. | 别告诉安德莉亚 |
[12:12] | She will beat my ass if she finds out. | 如果她发现了 非宰了我不可 |
[12:15] | She’s really got you by the nutsack, doesn’t she? | 她真把你治的服服帖帖的啊 |
[12:18] | Usually in this country, we wait until we’re married | 在我们这 通常情况下要等到结了婚 |
[12:20] | to surrender our freedom, you know? | 男人才听老婆的话 |
[12:23] | I gave this shit up when Cathy and I got serious, | 凯西和我谈婚论嫁的时候 我戒了这个 |
[12:25] | but, oh, I used to love doing blow, man– | 可是 我以前超爱嗑药的 伙计 |
[12:28] | staying up all night, talking crap, you know? | 彻夜狂欢 谈天说地 |
[12:31] | Feeling invincible in that bullshit kind of way. | 感觉自己有种无人能敌的力量 |
[12:33] | It was so fucking awesome. | 真他妈的棒极了 |
[12:34] | It’s still awesome. | 现在也有效啊 |
[12:36] | I feel like I could do the work of, like, four Myks. | 我觉得我一个人能干四个人的活 |
[12:38] | When are we out of here? | 我们什么时候下班 |
[12:40] | Six hours. | 六小时后 |
[12:42] | Gonna make it, pussy? | 能行么 窝囊废 |
[12:47] | 13 13! | |
[12:49] | – 14! – Oh, yeah. | -14 -看哥的 |
[12:51] | 15 15! | |
[13:02] | Who’s the pussy now, Mandy, huh? | 现在到底谁是窝囊废啊 曼迪 |
[13:04] | Who’s the pussy now? | 谁是窝囊废 |
[13:11] | Why are you still up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[13:13] | Oh, why did you eat all those cookies? | 你为什么吃这么多饼干 |
[13:15] | Why are you pretending | 你为什么要装成 |
[13:16] | you know how to use that computer? | 一副电脑高手的样子 |
[13:18] | I’m–I’m making up new flyers. | 我在 我在做新传单 |
[13:21] | Do you like this picture better than the other one? | 你觉得这张照片比另一张好看不 |
[13:24] | His smile’s nice. | 他笑得多帅气 |
[13:26] | You know, mom, you’re kind of being a spaz about all this. | 你知道吗 老妈 你就是个电脑菜鸟 |
[13:29] | Yeah, well, it’s my job to be a spaz about it. | 没错 我本来就应该很菜 |
[13:32] | That’s what happens when you’re the sane sibling. | 谁让姐弟俩里只有我心智正常 |
[13:34] | Your brain is trained to worry about the crazy guy. | 脑子净用来担心那个疯小子了 |
[13:38] | Be happy that you’re an only child. | 还好你是独子 偷着乐去吧 |
[13:44] | Must be out of ink. | 肯定是缺墨了 |
[13:50] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[13:52] | You need me to put in the new one? | 你要我换个新墨盒吗 |
[13:53] | No. | 不 |
[13:54] | I need you to go to bed. | 我要你上床睡觉 |
[13:57] | Oh, and I’m gonna leave some of these out | 还有 我会留一些给你 |
[13:59] | for you to post in the morning, okay? | 明早贴出去 好吗 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:13] | Cheetos? | 奇多 |
[14:19] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[14:20] | Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul. | 保罗啊保罗 说你什么好 |
[14:40] | About time. | 来得正好 |
[14:40] | Scoot over. I’ll drive. | 挪过去 我来开 |
[14:41] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没关系 我能行 |
[14:52] | Damn, I look good for 6:00 A.M. | 我靠 老娘六点钟姿色惊人啊 |
[14:56] | Maybe I’ll become a morning person. | 干脆我以后天天早起 |
[14:59] | It’s kind of nice waking up before the whole Jamison crib is up. | 贾家皆睡我独醒 这是种享受 |
[15:02] | I can sit and sip my tea like a lady and — | 我能像淑女一样坐着品品茶 |
[15:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:09] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[15:10] | Sorry, I was thinking. | 抱歉 我刚刚走神了 |
[15:11] | About what? | 在想什么 |
[15:14] | About us. | 我俩的事 |
[15:16] | Paul and I were talking, | 我和保罗谈过 |
[15:17] | and he said something about you taking my freedom | 他说你会让我失去自由 |
[15:19] | – and it made me think… – Hell, no. | -于是我就想 -打住 |
[15:22] | I let you into my pants, | 你占到了便宜 |
[15:24] | and you’re gonna break up with me? | 就想甩了我一走了之吗 |
[15:26] | I should have known better than to trust a pretty boy. | 我真不该相信你这样的小白脸 |
[15:28] | Get out. We’re done. | 滚出去 咱俩吹了 |
[15:29] | – Andrea. – I’m serious. | -安德莉亚 -我没开玩笑 |
[15:31] | Get the fuck out of this car. | 你他娘的给我下车 |
[15:33] | You’re crazy. Stop. | 你疯了吧 快住手 |
[15:34] | I’m cra — I’m crazy? | 说我疯了 |
[15:35] | Here’s some crazy! Get the fuck out! | 那我就疯给你看 滚他妈的蛋 |
[15:39] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[15:40] | Andrea, Andrea, | 安德莉亚 安德莉亚 |
[15:41] | I don’t want to break up with you. | 我不是要跟你分手 |
[15:44] | I want you to be my wife. | 我是想让你做我媳妇 |
[15:48] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:49] | I said marry me. | 我在向你求婚 |
[15:53] | I loved you the first moment I saw you | 我第一次在那么多电视上 |
[15:55] | shaking your booties on those TVs. | 见你热辣劲舞就对你一见倾心 |
[15:59] | You have my sack of nuts. Take my heart. | 你已俘获我身 也请带走我心 |
[16:05] | You’re the one that’s crazy. | 疯的人是你吧 |
[16:25] | You look energetic for someone who just pulled an all-nighter. | 你熬了一整夜 精神还这么好 |
[16:28] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[16:29] | I’ve been rolling the shit out of my abs all day. | 我在锻炼腹肌 已经忙活大半天了 |
[16:32] | If I keep this up, | 只要坚持下去 |
[16:33] | I’m gonna be back in fighting shape in no time. | 昔日的纯爷们儿体格就要回归了 |
[16:36] | – Okay. – Poof! | -好吧 -接招 |
[16:37] | Sugar Ray, we need to go get ready | 甜蜜小射线 我们得收拾收拾 |
[16:40] | to go to Dr. Sherman’s. | 然后去谢尔曼医生家赴宴 |
[16:42] | I forgot! | 差点忘了 |
[16:43] | Oh, honey, can’t we say you’re sick or something? | 宝贝儿 我们就不能说你病了不去吗 |
[16:44] | He’s my oncologist. I can’t say that. | 他是我的肿瘤医师 这蒙不了他 |
[16:47] | I’ll be sick. | 就说我病了 |
[16:48] | I’ll say I have a fungal thing. | 告诉他我被真菌感染了 |
[16:51] | Oh, come on, it’s perfect. | 拜托 这借口棒极了 |
[16:52] | It’s, like, specific but vague, | 似有所指 却又笼统含糊 |
[16:54] | and he’ll never even suspect. | 他绝对不会怀疑 |
[16:57] | Okay, we’ll go. | 算了 我们去吧 |
[16:58] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 你等等 |
[17:02] | I found this | 我发现了这个 |
[17:04] | in the Cheetos canister. | 放在奇多罐子里的 |
[17:07] | Any idea where it came from? | 你知道是谁放的吗 |
[17:10] | It’s mine. I put it there. | 是我 我放进去的 |
[17:11] | This is over $5,000. | 总共有五千多美元 |
[17:14] | You have some secret job I don’t know about? | 你瞒着我接了什么私活吗 |
[17:16] | Um, actually, I do. | 事实上 被你说中了 |
[17:19] | I’m sort of a, uh, silent partner | 公司里有几个伙计在做 |
[17:21] | in this under-the-table thing | 一些上不得台面的生意 |
[17:22] | a couple guys have going at work. | 我负责给他们打掩护 |
[17:24] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | Please tell me you’re joking, because that sounds an awful lot | 你是开玩笑的吧 这样偷鸡摸狗的事情 |
[17:29] | like you’re stealing from work. | 你居然也干得出来 |
[17:30] | I’m not stealing anything. They are. | 我没揩公司的油 都是他们干的 |
[17:32] | And they’re just paying me, you know, to look the other way. | 他们付钱让我睁只眼闭只眼 |
[17:34] | Honey, it makes them feel better if I take it. | 亲爱的 我拿了钱他们才踏实 |
[17:35] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[17:36] | No big deal? | 没什么大不了 |
[17:38] | It’s illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[17:40] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[17:41] | To cover expenses for you, for us. | 为了养活你 养活咱俩 |
[17:44] | My treatment’s going well. | 我的疗程很见效 |
[17:45] | We don’t need the money that badly. | 咱们没那么缺钱 |
[17:46] | Maybe not now, but we might. | 现在不缺钱 以后却未必 |
[17:47] | Honey, it is not a bad idea | 亲爱的 存些应急用的钱 |
[17:49] | to have some mad money stashed away. | 有备无患 总没坏处 |
[17:50] | What if a big bill comes in? | 万一有笔大开销怎么办 |
[17:52] | You know, or God forbid we want to take a family vacation. | 或者脑门一热全家跑去旅行呢 |
[17:54] | You know, my stupid Max Buy salary | 要知道 买客思付我的那点工资 |
[17:56] | is not gonna cover that. | 可应付不了这些花销 |
[18:01] | I’ve been playing by the rules my entire life | 我这辈子都活得中规中矩 |
[18:03] | and getting fucked in the ass. | 却落得这种下场 |
[18:05] | We deserve this money. | 这钱我们该拿 |
[18:06] | I won’t be made to feel guilty for taking it. | 拿了我也不会内疚 |
[18:12] | My husband is very passionate about art. | 我丈夫对艺术无比热衷 |
[18:16] | Every time we go abroad, | 我们每次出国 |
[18:17] | he insists on adding to our collection. | 他都坚持要搜罗更多的藏品 |
[18:20] | We got this in Africa. | 这是从非洲带回来的 |
[18:23] | I love canes. | 我爱手杖 |
[18:25] | Careful, he might steal it. | 小心 别让他顺走了 |
[18:27] | No, actually, this is ancient phallus art. | 不 这其实是件古代阳具艺术品 |
[18:37] | I gave that to Gia as a wedding gift. | 那是我送给吉娅的彩礼 |
[18:39] | I did my dissertation in feminism | 我博士论文写的就是女权主义 |
[18:41] | and the notion of the marginal man | 以及在早期部族文化中 |
[18:43] | in early tribal cultures. | 边缘男性的概念 |
[18:44] | You have a PhD? | 原来你是博士 |
[18:46] | In ancient civilization. | 古文明博士 |
[18:48] | Makes her a great travel companion | 因此她可是个绝佳的旅伴 |
[18:50] | and explains her interest in me. | 现在明白她为什么喜欢我了吧 |
[18:52] | Atti insists we go someplace exotic every year. | 阿蒂坚持每年出国旅行一次 |
[18:55] | You got to get out in the world, | 人们应该出去见识世面 |
[18:56] | enjoy life while you’re healthy and able. | 在身体康健之时享受生命 |
[18:58] | If I could give families one prescription, | 如果要我给一家人开张处方 |
[19:01] | take more vacations. | 一定是 多多享受假期 |
[19:02] | Vacation– now, there’s a novel concept. | 假期 真是个蛮有趣的点子 |
[19:06] | Time for dessert. | 甜点时间到 |
[19:11] | Thank you for the lovely meal. | 谢谢你们今晚的盛情款待 |
[19:14] | The gnocchi was heavenly. | 意大利汤团简直是天上美味 |
[19:15] | Don’t thank me. Thank the Italians. | 别谢我 应该谢意大利人 |
[19:17] | They’re culinary wizards over there. | 那里人人都是料理大师 |
[19:19] | Have you ever been? | 你们去过吗 |
[19:19] | – We never go anywhere. – No, I’ve heard it’s great. | -我们哪都没去过 -没 但我听说很棒 |
[19:21] | Oh, it’s incredible. | 可不 人间仙境 |
[19:22] | They have this wonderful expression, | 他们那里有种说法 |
[19:24] | dolce fare niente. | 惬意人生无所事[意大利语] |
[19:26] | “The sweetness of doing nothing.” | 意思是”闲散的美好” |
[19:29] | It’s an art in my book. | 在我看来是人生哲理 |
[19:31] | Here’s my one specialty in the kitchen. | 尝尝我的拿手好菜 |
[19:33] | So I hope you like it. | 希望你们会喜欢 |
[19:36] | Looks delicious. | 看上去很诱人 |
[19:39] | It’s my grandma’s secret recipe. | 这可是我祖母传下来的秘方 |
[19:51] | Atti can never get enough of my cannoli. | 我做的奶油煎饼卷 阿蒂百吃不厌 |
[19:53] | I could eat it all day. | 吃上一整天都不会腻 |
[19:56] | Oh, my God. | 美味之至啊 |
[20:00] | Hey, congratulations on making it | 恭喜你们成功闯进 |
[20:02] | to the swim finals tomorrow. | 明天的游泳决赛 |
[20:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:05] | It’s gonna be a fight to the finish. | 终于要一决雌雄了 |
[20:08] | Sorry about Taylor’s team. | 很为泰勒的队伍感到遗憾 |
[20:09] | It’s their own fault. | 是她们自己不争气 |
[20:10] | They threw in the towel way too early. | 过早就认输 |
[20:12] | I told Taylor if I did that in my line of work, | 我告诉过泰勒 如果我对待工作也这态度 |
[20:14] | I’d never get anywhere. | 我绝对不会有什么成就 |
[20:16] | You know how much red tape I have to cut through | 你知道要在这个该死的国家进行临床试验 |
[20:17] | to get a trial going in this damn country? | 需要打破多少繁文缛节吗 |
[20:21] | All the bullshit puts us ten years | 这些鬼玩意害我们 |
[20:22] | behind the cutting-edge stuff they’re doing in Europe. | 比欧洲那些前沿技术落后了十年 |
[20:27] | Oh, excuse me. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 接个电话 |
[20:29] | It’s probably my son. | 估计是我儿子打来的 |
[20:30] | We left him alone for dinner. | 我们把他丢在家里自己解决晚饭 |
[20:32] | Never ends well. | 我就知道他不会安生 |
[20:35] | Hey, honey, hi. | 喂 宝贝 |
[20:36] | No, there’s–there’s meatloaf in the fri– | 不 冰箱里有些肉卷 |
[20:40] | What? | 什么 |
[20:43] | Oh, my God. Where? | 我的老天 在哪 |
[20:46] | Caucasian male, 30s. | 白种男性 三十岁左右 |
[20:48] | Looks like hypothermia. | 疑似死于体温过低 |
[20:54] | Adam, you shouldn’t be here. | 亚当 你跑来干什么 |
[20:56] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[20:57] | Somebody called about our missing-persons flyer. | 有人按寻人启事打来电话 |
[20:59] | Looks like he froze to death. | 看样子他是被冻死的 |
[21:06] | – Ah, God. – Oh, thank Christ. | -天啊 -谢天谢地 |
[21:08] | Oh, my God. | 感谢苍天啊 |
[21:10] | You know not all homeless people look alike. | 看仔细点 流浪汉不都是大众脸 |
[21:12] | You should be more careful. | 你们真该仔细点儿 |
[21:26] | You think anyone’s missing that man right now? | 你说现在会不会有人在想念那个冻死的人 |
[21:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:34] | You know what’s awful? | 你知道哪一点最糟糕吗 |
[21:35] | When I thought Sean was under that sheet, | 当我想到塑料布下面是肖恩的尸体 |
[21:37] | there was a part of me that was relieved | 竟然感到有一丝宽慰 |
[21:39] | it was all over… | 一切都结束了 |
[21:41] | That I could finally stop worrying. | 我终于不用再操心了 |
[21:46] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[21:49] | I’m gonna go upstairs. I’m gonna check on Adam. | 我上楼一趟 去看看亚当怎样 |
[21:51] | Okay, sweetie. | 好的 宝贝 |
[21:53] | I’ll just be up in a second, okay? | 我一会儿上去 |
[22:10] | Hey, Myk. | 喂 麦凯 |
[22:13] | I need you to put me in touch | 你能不能帮我联系到 |
[22:14] | with the guy who paid us in powder. | 那个用白粉付款的人 |
[22:21] | Cathy. | 凯西 |
[22:22] | – It’s insanely early. – I know. | -现在天刚蒙蒙亮 -我知道 |
[22:25] | It was a terrible night. | 昨晚糟透了 |
[22:28] | Did something happen? Is it Sean? | 出什么事了吗 肖恩出事了吗 |
[22:30] | No. | 没有 |
[22:31] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[22:38] | I made an appointment for you | 我替你预约了 |
[22:40] | in a treatment center in Germany. | 德国的一家治疗中心 |
[22:42] | Apparently they’re having amazing results | 他们研发出了一种疗效出奇的药 |
[22:44] | with a drug that isn’t in the U.S. yet. | 目前还没有在美国推广 |
[22:48] | You leave on the red eye tonight. | 你今晚就给我飞过去 |
[22:50] | You bought me a plane ticket? | 你给我买了机票 |
[22:51] | We came into some unexpected cash. | 我们有一笔外快 |
[22:54] | Consider it a gift. | 就当做是礼物吧 |
[22:55] | You really don’t give up, do you? | 你就是不肯放弃 是吧 |
[22:57] | It’s an annoying quality I have. | 老娘就是百折不挠 受着吧 |
[23:03] | I told you I’m not doing any more treatment. | 我说过我再也不接受任何治疗了 |
[23:06] | I am at peace with dying. | 我已经可以安心上路了 |
[23:08] | Oh, stop it! | 你别来这套 |
[23:12] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[23:14] | I am sick of this bullshit buddhist philosophy. | 我受够你那套扯淡的佛教人生观了 |
[23:17] | You think it’s noble and enlightened | 你以为坐等死亡降临很高贵 |
[23:20] | to lay down and die? | 很了不起 很有文化吗 |
[23:23] | I saw a guy who could have been my brother | 我昨晚亲眼见到一个人 差点是我弟弟 |
[23:25] | dead on the street last night. | 惨死在大街上 |
[23:27] | There was nothing noble about it. | 死亡没什么高贵的 |
[23:30] | It was just fucking sad. | 只有他妈的可悲 |
[23:31] | I’m not trying to be noble. | 我并不是想显得高贵 |
[23:32] | I’m trying to live my life, | 我只想过好自己的生活 |
[23:34] | and for some reason, you won’t let me. | 但不知为什么你却总要横加干涉 |
[23:36] | ‘Cause you’re not living it. You’re giving up. | 因为你没在好好过活 你在自暴自弃 |
[23:40] | I lost my friend Marlene. | 我已经失去了我的朋友玛琳 |
[23:42] | I may have lost my brother. | 我可能已经失去了我弟弟 |
[23:43] | I’m not gonna lose you, too. | 我不要连你也失去 |
[23:47] | If you care about me at all, | 如果你真的有一点点在意我 |
[23:50] | you will go. | 你就会去 |
[23:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:55] | I do care. | 我确实很在意你 |
[23:59] | But this is my life, not yours. | 但这是我的生活 不是你的 |
[24:02] | And I will not compromise my beliefs | 我不会放弃我的信仰 |
[24:04] | to make you feel– | 好让你觉得 |
[24:06] | God, you are such a selfish prick! | 天啊 你真是个自私的混蛋 |
[24:08] | I don’t have time | 我没有时间 |
[24:10] | to worry about anyone else. | 去为别人担心了 |
[24:16] | Life is too short. | 人生苦短 |
[24:22] | Fine! | 好 |
[24:24] | Go! Die! | 走吧 去死吧 |
[24:27] | You’re on your own. | 我不管你了 |
[24:28] | Thank you. | 感激不尽 |
[24:38] | Hey, 10 speed. | 飞车侠来了 |
[24:41] | Any luck finding maddog? | 找”疯狗”的事有眉目了吗 |
[24:42] | Uh, no, someone thought they saw him, | 还没 有人说是看到他了 |
[24:45] | but, uh, turned out to be someone else. | 不过后来发现那是别人 |
[24:48] | Did you paint over that? | 是你画上去的吗 |
[24:50] | I think the horns really capture his essence, | 我觉得那对角很能凸显他的神韵 |
[24:52] | seeing as he was a real horn dog, right, guys? | 让他看起来像个色狼了 对吧伙计们 |
[24:55] | Yeah, but now people can’t see his face. | 不过现在别人看不到他的脸了 |
[24:57] | It’s art. | 这可是艺术 |
[24:58] | Besides, I’m sure your uncle’s fine. | 再说了 我确定你舅舅没事 |
[24:59] | Our freakin’ family, we always look out for our own. | 我们怪人一家总是自己照顾自己的 |
[25:01] | You’re not his family, okay? I am. | 你不是他的家人 明白吗 我才是 |
[25:04] | If you gave a shit about your real families, | 如果你对你真正的家人有一点点关心 |
[25:06] | you wouldn’t put them through hell | 你就不会不告而别一走了之 |
[25:07] | by not telling them where the fuck you are, okay? | 让他们为你担惊受怕 明白吗 |
[25:11] | God. | 天哪 |
[25:12] | Hey! | 喂 |
[25:14] | I told you they were nice wheels. | 我跟你说过那车很不错 |
[25:20] | Hey, Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[25:24] | Andrea, where have you been? | 安德莉亚 你去哪了 |
[25:26] | You–you missed class yesterday. You didn’t come home last night. | 你 你昨天没来上课 昨晚也没回家 |
[25:29] | Yeah, I spent the night at Myk’s house. | 对 我昨晚住在麦凯家了 |
[25:30] | He can’t get enough of this bitch. | 他怎么也要不够他的风骚小荡妇 |
[25:32] | This is not funny, Andrea. | 严肃点 安德莉亚 |
[25:33] | The whole reason your parents are letting you stay with us | 你父母同意让你跟我们一起住 |
[25:36] | is so that you could keep up with your work. | 就是为了让你功课能跟上 |
[25:42] | Here’s my paper. | 这是我的论文 |
[25:44] | Even the footnotes rock. | 就连注脚都相当赞 |
[25:45] | Thanks for the extension. | 谢谢你给我延期 |
[25:47] | You’re falling asleep in class. | 你在课堂上睡觉 |
[25:49] | You’re forgetting assignments. | 忘记做作业 |
[25:50] | You’re hanging out with some guy, | 还整天跟一个小伙子一起疯玩 |
[25:51] | who if he really cared about you, | 如果他真心喜欢你 |
[25:53] | he wouldn’t jeopardize your future like this. | 就不会这样耽误你的前程 |
[25:54] | He does care about me. | 他是真心喜欢我的 |
[25:56] | I have the ring to prove it. | 我有戒指为证 |
[25:59] | – We’re getting married. – Oh, Jesus. | -我们要结婚了 -天哪 |
[26:04] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[26:05] | Hell, no! I’m not stupid. | 当然没有 我又不傻 |
[26:07] | You have your whole life in front of you. | 你有大好年华近在眼前 |
[26:10] | Why would you want to rush into marriage | 为什么还要急着跟一个你不了解的人 |
[26:11] | with some guy who you hardly know? | 步入婚姻的围城呢 |
[26:13] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna wait till I have cancer | 因为我不想等到得了癌症 |
[26:14] | to do the shit that makes me happy. | 才去做这些会让我快乐的事 |
[26:21] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[26:34] | How’d the final meet go? | 决赛怎么样 |
[26:35] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[26:36] | – Yes! – Victory! | -太棒了 -胜利 |
[26:38] | – Oh, my God! – Success! | -天啊 -成功 |
[26:40] | Congratulations! | 祝贺你 |
[26:43] | Oh, man. | 太不可思议了 |
[26:45] | We got to celebrate. Where are we going? | 咱们得庆祝一下 咱去哪儿 |
[26:47] | How about Italy? | 意大利怎么样 |
[26:49] | For Christmas. | 去那里过圣诞 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么 |
[26:52] | – Is she serious? – Why not? | -她是说真的吗 -为什么不呢 |
[26:54] | I want to learn the art of doing nothing. | 我想要体会闲散的美好 |
[26:56] | And since we have some mad money tucked away, | 再说我们还发现些意外之财 |
[27:01] | I figured it might be nice | 我想我们来个家庭旅行 |
[27:02] | for us to have a family trip | 应该也不错 |
[27:06] | and not have to think about someone else for a change. | 改变一下 不用总是考虑别人 |
[27:09] | What about Uncle Sean? | 那肖恩舅舅怎么办 |
[27:11] | Worrying about him isn’t gonna bring him back anytime sooner, | 就算我们担心他 也没法让他早些回来 |
[27:13] | and meanwhile, we need to get on with our lives | 可我们还有自己的生活要继续 |
[27:15] | and have some fun. | 还要去找找乐子 |
[27:19] | What do you say? | 你们怎么说 |
[27:22] | We’re going to Italy. | 我们要去意大利了 |
[27:23] | – Yes! – We’re going to Italy. | -太棒了 -我们要去意大利了 |
[27:26] | I’ve got to get you a passport. | 我得给你办个护照 |
[27:28] | You don’t have a passport. | 你还没护照呢 |
[27:29] | We got to get him a passport. | 我们得给他办个护照 |