时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is over $5,000. | 总共有五千多美元 |
[00:05] | I’m sort of a silent partner | 公司里有几个伙计在做 |
[00:07] | in this under-the-table thing | 一些上不得台面的生意 |
[00:09] | a couple guys have going at work. | 我负责给他们打掩护 |
[00:10] | Our client paid us with this. | 我们的客户用这个付款了 |
[00:12] | Your cut. | 你的那份 |
[00:13] | I’m making up new flyers. | 我在做新传单 |
[00:15] | Wait, have you seen him, though? | 你最近有看见他吗 |
[00:16] | Because my mom’s all freaked out about him. | 我妈妈担心他担心得要疯了 |
[00:17] | I want you to be my wife. | 我想让你做我媳妇 |
[00:20] | We met online. | 我们是网友 |
[00:21] | At a chat room for kids | 有个癌患子女的聊天室 |
[00:22] | with parents who have cancer. | 我们在那认识的 |
[00:23] | – You have cancer? – No, silly, I’m the kid. | -你得了癌症 -才不是 我是患者的孩子 |
[00:25] | I made an appointment for you. | 我替你预约了 |
[00:26] | I told you I’m not doing anymore treatment. | 我说过我再也不接受任何治疗了 |
[00:29] | Fine! You’re on your own. | 好 我不管你了 |
[00:30] | Thank you. | 感激不尽 |
[00:31] | How about Italy for christmas? | 去意大利过圣诞怎么样 |
[00:33] | – Yes! – We’re going to Italy! | -太棒了 -我们要去意大利了 |
[01:26] | – Am I crazy? – Deep breath. | -我疯了吗 -深呼吸 |
[01:29] | That hurt? | 疼吗 |
[01:31] | No. You think I’m crazy. | 不疼 你肯定以为我疯了 |
[01:32] | To go to Rome for Christmas? | 你是说去罗马过圣诞吗 |
[01:34] | No, I think it’s terrific. Have a great time. | 不 我觉得再好不过了 玩得开心 |
[01:36] | – Sit up. – What if something | -坐起来 -要是我在那里 |
[01:38] | – happens to me over there? – I wouldn’t worry about it. | -出了什么事呢 -我可不会杞人忧天 |
[01:42] | You do know I have terminal cancer, right? | 你很清楚我都癌症晚期了 对吧 |
[01:44] | Oh, you know, I was wondering, would you mind | 你知道吗 我在想你愿不愿意 |
[01:46] | coming and talking to my med school class? | 来和我医学院的学生们谈谈 |
[01:47] | I like to bring patients in and let the kids learn | 我喜欢带病人进课堂 让学生们学会 |
[01:49] | what it’s all about from your perspective. | 从病人的角度看问题 |
[01:51] | You mean, like a special guest star? | 你是说 作为特邀嘉宾 |
[01:53] | – Yeah, right. – I’d be honored. | -没错 -我很荣幸 |
[01:55] | Good, good, the gal up front will give you the details. | 很好 前台接待员会跟你细说 |
[01:58] | – Have you heard from Lee? – Who? | -你有李的消息吗 -谁 |
[02:00] | Lee. Lee Fallon. | 李 李·凡伦 |
[02:02] | – He dropped out of the trial. – Oh, right, right. | -退出试验的那个 -他啊 想起来了 |
[02:05] | No. You know, sometimes it’s hard to keep track. | 没有 你也知道有时候很难保持联系 |
[02:07] | No, I haven’t heard from him. | 我没有他的消息 |
[02:11] | Now, I know it’s only the 18th, | 我知道今天才18号 |
[02:13] | but we either open our presents early… | 但是如果我们不提前拆礼物 |
[02:17] | or we get forced to open them in front of the tsa agents, | 就得当着运输安全局官员的面拆了 |
[02:19] | which is not a very merry Christmas. | 那圣诞可就不怎么快乐了 |
[02:25] | The outsiders? | 《局外人》 |
[02:26] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我要这玩意干嘛 |
[02:28] | Well, you could read it. | 你可以读一读 |
[02:30] | Or you could use it to pound things, like a chimpanzee. | 或者你可以拿它当锤子 黑猩猩都这么做 |
[02:32] | Dude, that is a teenage classic. | 伙计 这可是青少年文学经典 |
[02:35] | I mean, are you kidding me? | 你居然还不稀罕 |
[02:37] | Ponyboy? Two-bit? Sodapop? | 旁尼博尔 悭吝鬼 苏达波普[书中角色] |
[02:40] | I am definitely taking this on the plane. | 我一定要带这本书上飞机 |
[02:44] | Uh, so who are those for? | 这些是给谁的 |
[02:47] | Oh, these are for Uncle Sean. | 给肖恩舅舅的 |
[02:49] | For when he gets back. | 等他回来就给他 |
[02:51] | Christmas is one of his favorite holidays. | 圣诞节是他最爱的节日之一 |
[02:53] | As a kid, he’d unwrap my presents | 小时候 他会把我的礼物拆了 |
[02:56] | and then he would rewrap something from around the house | 然后随便在家找样东西 照样包起来 |
[02:59] | and put it back under the tree with my name on it. | 写上我的名字放在圣诞树下 |
[03:04] | Like a doorknob. | 门把手之类的 |
[03:07] | Or an extension cord. | 或者电源延长线 |
[03:09] | Okay, I have been doing some research, | 我下了点功夫 |
[03:12] | and I found the most amazing place off the campo de’fiori. | 在鲜花广场那里找到个绝佳的餐馆 |
[03:16] | Al moro. | 奥莫多餐厅 |
[03:17] | They apparently have a historic… | 百年老字号 |
[03:20] | Pasta de carbonara. | 以风味意大利面闻名 |
[03:22] | We are going to eat like emperors, man. | 我们会大饱口福的 小子 |
[03:24] | And if I were you, buddy, I would definitely | 要我说 儿子 别忘了 |
[03:26] | pack a pair of pants that has an elastic waistband. | 穿条松紧带裤子去 |
[03:28] | Because I am. | 我就是这么做的 |
[03:30] | Adam… What are you doing? | 亚当 你在做什么 |
[03:33] | Training. | 练习 |
[03:34] | You know, I heard even, like, the babies drink wine in Italy. | 我听说 在意大利连婴儿都会喝酒 |
[03:38] | Mm, well, you’re not in Italy. | 是吗 你还没到意大利呢 |
[03:41] | A design portfolio! | 一个设计公文包 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God! It’s nice! | 天啊 真好看 |
[03:47] | Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. J! | 谢谢你们 |
[03:49] | Well, if you’re going to fashion school, | 如果你要去时尚学院 |
[03:50] | you have to have a fashionable portfolio. | 没有时尚公文包怎么行 |
[03:52] | I wish you would come with us. | 我真希望你能跟我们走 |
[03:53] | I hate the idea of you being here alone. | 我不想留你一个人孤零零过圣诞 |
[03:55] | I won’t be alone. | 我不会孤单一人的 |
[03:57] | I’m spending Christmas with my fiance. | 我要和我未婚夫一起过圣诞 |
[03:59] | Oh, God, I love saying that! | 天啊 我爱死这个叫法了 |
[04:01] | Fiance, fiance, fiance. | 未婚夫 未婚夫 未婚夫 |
[04:04] | I hope my next gift is a barf bag. | 我真希望有人送我个呕吐袋 |
[04:32] | Lee, it’s Cathy. | 李 我是凯西 |
[04:35] | I’m pretty sure we’re still not speaking, | 我很清楚我们还在冷战 |
[04:36] | But I just wanted you to know that thanks to you, | 我只是想告诉你 多亏了你 |
[04:39] | I just had a fantastic barolo. | 我刚喝了一瓶香醇的巴罗洛葡萄酒 |
[04:43] | And Merry Christmas. | 还有圣诞快乐 |
[04:46] | I…I have a gift for you, if you ever call me back. | 我 你要是回我电话 我就送你礼物 |
[04:51] | Well, that just sounded like a bribe, didn’t it? | 听起来真像贿赂 是不是 |
[04:55] | Ah…I’m thinking of you. | 我在想你 |
[05:05] | Not too late to change your mind. | 现在改主意还不晚 |
[05:08] | I bet we could get you a cheap last-minute ticket. | 完全可以给你搞到张便宜机票及时登机 |
[05:11] | – You could come with us. – I’m good. | -你可以和我们一起去 -没兴趣 |
[05:14] | Is that your wedding dress? | 那是你的婚纱吗 |
[05:15] | If you’re gonna launch into another | 如果你又打算长篇大论 |
[05:16] | “Don’t marry myk” speech, save it. | 劝我别嫁给麦凯 还是免了吧 |
[05:18] | No, Andrea, it’s not that I don’t think | 不 安德莉亚 我不是不赞成 |
[05:20] | you should marry Myk, I just–I… | 你嫁给麦凯 只是我 我 |
[05:23] | I don’t understand what the big rush is. | 我不明白为什么这么着急 |
[05:26] | You have so much to deal with. | 你要应付的事情够多了 |
[05:27] | Graduating, finding the right fashion school… | 毕业近在眼前 你得找个合适的时尚学院 |
[05:30] | Hell, girls graduate with babies | 少女妈妈能毕业 |
[05:31] | and meth addictions. | 瘾君子也能毕业 |
[05:33] | I can graduate with a hot husband. | 我带着帅气老公照样毕业 |
[05:35] | I don’t understand how your parents think this is a good idea. | 我不明白你父母怎么会纵容你异想天开 |
[05:37] | You heard them on the phone. They’re fine with it. | 你在电话里也听他们说啦 他们没意见 |
[05:39] | And they got married after dating for six weeks. | 而且当年他们约会六周就闪婚了 |
[05:42] | Been married for 30 years. | 一结也结了三十年啊 |
[05:44] | If you know you love someone, why wait? | 如果你遇到了一生挚爱 还等什么 |
[05:48] | Isn’t that what you’re always | 这不就是你一直 |
[05:48] | marching around here yammering about? | 挂在嘴边大力推行的吗 |
[05:50] | “Don’t wait, make yourself happy.” | “及时行乐” |
[05:52] | I don’t think I sound exactly like that. | 我可没发这种怪声 |
[05:54] | Point is, when I marry Myk in March, | 重点是 等我三月份嫁给麦凯时 |
[05:56] | it’ll be the happiest day of my life. | 那会是我这辈子最幸福的一天 |
[05:58] | And I’m not asking you for anything. | 我也不求你什么 |
[06:00] | Except, if you’re gonna come to the wedding, | 只希望如果你来参加我的婚礼 |
[06:02] | wipe the scowl off your face. | 别这么愁眉苦脸的 |
[06:18] | Oh, man, you scared the shit out of me. | 伙计 你吓死我了 |
[06:22] | Listen Paul, | 听我说 保罗 |
[06:23] | I got some disturbing news from central operations. | 总部那里传来了些坏消息 |
[06:27] | Inventory checks are showing | 存货盘点显示 |
[06:28] | merchandise missing from our stock. | 我们有些存货不翼而飞了 |
[06:32] | Wow, that’s very disturbing. | 的确挺糟糕的 |
[06:33] | Yeah, do you know anything about anyone stealing shit? | 是啊 你知不知道有谁手脚不干净的 |
[06:36] | No, gosh. Bastards. | 不知道 天啊 真混蛋 |
[06:39] | Right. I’m not gonna let some | 对吧 我才不会任由 |
[06:40] | sticky-fingered asshole fuck up my career trajectory. | 某个偷鸡摸狗的混蛋毁了我的前途 |
[06:43] | I bet it’s one of those fucking foreigners. | 肯定是某个不三不四的外国人干的 |
[06:46] | You keep your eyes open for me, buddy? | 你帮我留意一下吧 伙计 |
[06:47] | Wide open, pal. Wide open. | 绝对擦亮双眼 |
[06:49] | You might wanna clear out of here. | 你最好还是出去吧 |
[06:51] | I’m about to take a dump the size of Cleveland. | 我想上个大号 会臭气熏天的 |
[06:53] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:04] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[07:06] | They’re on to us. | 他们要查到我们头上了 |
[07:07] | Owen knows somebody’s been stealing some shit. | 欧文知道有人偷东西了 |
[07:08] | – We have to stop now. – Shit. | -我们得立刻收手 -该死 |
[07:11] | What do you think they will do to us both? | 你觉得他们会怎么处置咱俩 |
[07:12] | They’ll definitely fire us. | 开除是一定的了 |
[07:14] | Probably fucking arrest us. | 说不定还他妈的会拘捕我们 |
[07:15] | I’ve never been to jail. What the fuck! | 我从没蹲过监狱 这叫什么事啊 |
[07:17] | – I cannot get arrested. – Oh, and I can? | -我不能被逮捕 -我就能了 |
[07:19] | No, you don’t understand. I cannot go home to Ukraine. | 你不明白 我不能被送回乌克兰 |
[07:23] | You think they’ll deport you? | 你怕他们会把你驱逐出境 |
[07:24] | They would definitely deport me. | 他们肯定会把我驱逐出境的 |
[07:26] | My student visa ran out in the summer. | 我的学生签证夏天就到期了 |
[07:28] | Wow. You’re illegal? | 什么 你是非法居留 |
[07:30] | Don’t yell it out, okay? | 别那么大声行不行 |
[07:33] | Wait… | 等等 |
[07:35] | Is that why you’ve been pushing Andrea to marry you? | 所以你才一直催安德莉亚嫁给你吗 |
[07:37] | So you can get a goddamn green card? | 好让你能拿到张该死的绿卡 |
[07:39] | No, no. I love Andrea. | 不 这是两码事 我爱安德莉亚 |
[07:41] | Does Andrea know that you’re illegal? | 安德莉亚知道你现在是非法居留吗 |
[07:43] | Please, Paul. Please, don’t tell her. | 拜托了 保罗 千万别告诉她 |
[07:44] | Please, I don’t want her to worry. | 求求你 我不想让她担心 |
[07:45] | You gotta be fucking kidding me, she doesn’t know? | 你他妈的开玩笑啊 她还不知道吗 |
[07:48] | You are using her. | 你一直在利用她 |
[07:49] | You are gonna break that girl’s heart. | 你会伤透她的心的 |
[07:50] | – It’s not like that! – Now, you listen to me. | -不是那样的 -你闭嘴听我说 |
[07:52] | You fucking tell that girl the goddamn truth, or I will. | 你他妈的赶紧去告诉她真相 否则我去说 |
[07:57] | Jesus fucking christ. This is all we need. | 真他妈操蛋 还嫌事不够多 |
[08:00] | If my wife knew about this, | 要是我老婆知道这事 |
[08:02] | it would fucking kill her! | 她会气死的 |
[08:06] | Dude, I can’t believe you’re going away for ten days. | 伙计 真不敢相信你要离开十天这么久 |
[08:09] | Who’s gonna give me shit while you’re gone? | 你走了谁跟我扯屁啊 |
[08:11] | I’ll text you and give you shit long-distance. | 我可以把屁放到短信里发过来 |
[08:13] | – E-smack. – Sweet. | -短信传情 -真贴心 |
[08:16] | -Do it in Italian. – Okay. | -用意大利语发 -没问题 |
[08:22] | So do you spend Christmas with your dad? | 你要跟你父亲过圣诞节吗 |
[08:24] | No. Uh-uh. | 不跟他一起 |
[08:27] | He’s way too out of it. It’s just super sad. | 他跟这节日格格不入 只会平添烦恼 |
[08:31] | I’ll probably work some extra shifts | 我可能在三明治小镇 |
[08:32] | at the sandwich town. | 多值几轮班 |
[08:33] | And then I might take myself to see the nutcracker. | 然后我可能会一个人去看胡桃夹子 |
[08:36] | My dad used to take me when I was little. | 小时候我爸爸常带我去看 |
[08:38] | God, I loved it. | 我爱死那个故事了 |
[08:40] | Sugar plum fairy, all those dancing soldiers. | 糖果仙子 跳舞的士兵 |
[08:43] | It was insane, all the colors. | 琳琅满目的色彩 太不可思议了 |
[08:46] | It was like a kaleidoscope. | 就像万花筒一样 |
[08:51] | Maybe you could come to Italy with us. | 也许你能跟我们一起去意大利 |
[08:55] | -Yeah, right. – No, I’m serious. | -你真会开玩笑 -我是认真的 |
[08:57] | My mom was gonna buy a ticket for Andrea, | 我妈妈本来要给安德莉亚买机票 |
[08:59] | and she’s not coming. | 但是她不去 |
[09:00] | That’d be kinda radical. | 这招有点冒进 |
[09:01] | Yeah, I’ll ask my mom. | 是啊 等我问问我妈妈 |
[09:02] | – Adam, you’re the coolest. – I know. | -亚当 你是最酷的 -那当然 |
[09:07] | So we’ve taken a look at Mrs. Jamison’s scans, | 我们已经看过贾米森女士的片子了 |
[09:09] | and we’ve heard her medical history… | 也听过她的治疗史了 |
[09:10] | Not everybody gets to look | 我这胸怀可不是 |
[09:11] | inside my chest on the first date. | 随便向陌生人敞开的 |
[09:15] | We have a real cancer patient here, | 现在有个活生生的癌症病人坐在这里 |
[09:17] | so, future doctors, | 所以 未来的医生们 |
[09:19] | let’s ask her some real questions. | 让我们来问点实际的问题吧 |
[09:22] | Have you considered a chemo-based protocol? | 你有考虑过采取化疗吗 |
[09:27] | I’m not sure exactly what that means. | 我不太明白那是什么意思 |
[09:28] | She’s currently in a clinical trial | 她现在正在参加临床试验 |
[09:30] | that utilizes chemotherapy as one agent. | 化疗是治疗手段之一 |
[09:36] | What was the breslow level | 你第一次切除变异痣后 |
[09:37] | on your first dysplastic nevus removal? | 布瑞斯洛指标如何 |
[09:43] | Again, I don’t– I don’t know what that means. | 我还是不太明白你什么意思 |
[09:45] | A dysplastic nevus is a mole. | 变异痣就是色素痣 |
[09:51] | All I can tell you is they took | 我只知道他们从我背后 |
[09:52] | an awful lot of stuff out of my back. | 切下好大一坨东西 |
[09:56] | – Yeah. – As a cancer patient, | -问吧 -作为癌症患者 |
[09:58] | what advice would you give to young doctors? | 你对新晋医师们有何建议 |
[10:12] | Stop typing and look at me. | 别打字了 看着我 |
[10:16] | Look at me. | 我说看着我 |
[10:17] | You need to look at your patients. | 你们要直视着病人 |
[10:19] | Speak a language they understand, | 用通俗的语言和他们交流 |
[10:21] | not medical school textbook. | 而不是满嘴医学术语 |
[10:24] | You need to ask us how we really feel, | 要了解我们内心的真实感受 |
[10:25] | not how our cancer feels. | 我们不是癌症的载体 |
[10:27] | How we feel. | 我们的感受才是重点 |
[10:28] | Because we’re scared shitless. | 因为我们已被恐惧压垮 |
[10:30] | And when we tell you that, | 当我们坦白这一点时 |
[10:32] | don’t you dare look as scared | 别一个个的惊慌失措 |
[10:34] | as half of you do right now. | 就像现在这样 |
[10:36] | You’re our saviors, | 你们是我们的救星 |
[10:37] | like it or not. | 不论情愿与否 |
[10:38] | Act like it. | 都要有救星的样 |
[10:40] | You hold our lives in your — | 我们把生存的希望都押在 |
[10:43] | in your tippy-typey little hands. | 你们狂敲键盘的小手里 |
[10:52] | Spend time with us | 要多和我们相处 |
[10:53] | more than just two minutes. | 两分钟的时间远远不够 |
[10:55] | Remember our names. | 记住我们的名字 |
[10:56] | You know, Dr. Sherman, | 你知道吗 谢尔曼医生 |
[10:59] | Lee Fallon is a person. | 李·凡伦是一个活生生的人 |
[11:02] | He’s not just a casualty of your trial. | 而不是你临床试验中新增的死者 |
[11:04] | Oh, and when things go wrong — when they go really wrong — | 对了 在我们病入膏肓 奄奄一息时 |
[11:07] | hold our hand, do not let go. | 握住我们的手 不要松开 |
[11:11] | There is a chance you might be | 你说不定就是我们升天前 |
[11:13] | the last person we see on this earth. | 看到的最后一个人 |
[11:17] | If that scares you, | 如果这让你心里发毛 |
[11:18] | then maybe you shouldn’t be cancer doctors. | 那你也许不适合做癌症医师 |
[11:19] | Let’s be a little more optimistic, Mrs. Jamison. | 让我们乐观一些 贾米森女士 |
[11:21] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[11:24] | Do not tell us how we should feel. | 不要劝说我们调整心态 |
[11:25] | We’re dying. That’s how we feel. | 我们快死了 就这么简单 |
[11:30] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你们的邀请 |
[11:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[11:49] | Hey, these are for you. | 这是送给你的 |
[11:50] | For what? | 为什么 |
[11:52] | Finishing my last test before Christmas break? | 庆祝我考完了最后一科 即将迎来假期吗 |
[11:54] | There’s something I want to tell you. | 我有些话要跟你说 |
[11:55] | Where’d your goofy ass smile go? | 你那标志性的傻笑到哪去了 |
[11:57] | I love you, Andrea, very much. | 我爱你 安德莉亚 爱得无可救药 |
[12:00] | And you love me, right? | 你也爱我 对吗 |
[12:01] | Depends on where this is going. | 那得看你卖的是什么关子 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause I could definitely see a scenario | 我有强烈的预感 |
[12:05] | where I kick you in the potato pancakes. | 听完你说的话我一准会发飙 |
[12:07] | When I wake up, all I think about is you being my wife. | 你做我新娘 我做你新郎 |
[12:09] | When I go to sleep, it’s the same thing. | 这样的画面让我朝思暮想 |
[12:11] | I want to stop thinking about it and I want to make it happen. | 我不愿再被相思折磨 就让我如愿以偿吧 |
[12:14] | I don’t think I can wait until March to marry you. | 三月份遥遥无期 我可等不及 |
[12:18] | Me neither. | 我有同感 |
[12:19] | Let’s do it tomorrow. Let’s elope. | 我们私奔吧 明天就结婚 |
[12:21] | Tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[12:23] | I haven’t even finished making my wedding dress. | 我连婚纱都还没做好呢 |
[12:25] | And what’s your rush, anyway? You pregnant or something? | 再说猴急什么呢 你怀孕了还是怎么的 |
[12:27] | I don’t care what you wear. | 我才不关心你穿什么 |
[12:28] | All I care about is you being my wife. | 我只在乎能和你这么一个 |
[12:31] | My funny… crazy… beautiful wife forever. | 古灵精怪 美丽动人的妻子厮守到老 |
[12:35] | We could get married at the Mall of America. | 我们可以在国家购物中心举办婚礼 |
[12:37] | They have the wedding chapel right beside the food court. | 美食广场旁边就有一座婚礼教堂 |
[12:40] | – Damn, you’re serious. – I am. | -我靠 你是认真的 -没错 |
[12:42] | Tomorrow at 7:00. | 明早七点 不见不散 |
[12:45] | Please meet me there and be my wife. | 你一定要来教堂见我 然后嫁给我 |
[12:48] | I’ll think about it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 很好 |
[12:58] | I love that you went all Shirley Maclaine on those kids. | 我欣赏你对那些孩子怒火狂飙 |
[13:00] | Oh, not just those kids, on Dr. Sherman too. | 不仅是那些孩子 还有谢尔曼医生 |
[13:02] | We have dinner at his house. | 我们去他家吃过饭 |
[13:04] | He still treats me like I’m a number. | 他却还不把我当人看待 |
[13:06] | If he wasn’t making me better, | 要不是考虑到他治病有功 |
[13:07] | I’d punch him in the face. | 我早就冲他抡拳头了 |
[13:10] | Oh… God, it feels like it’s gonna snow. | 天哪 好像快下雪了 |
[13:13] | You think Sean is somewhere warm? | 你说肖恩会在温暖的地方吗 |
[13:16] | Like Florida? | 比如佛罗里达州 |
[13:18] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[13:19] | Say what you want about the guy. He’s a survivor. | 他就是打不死的小强 有什么好担心的 |
[13:22] | Yeah, I just, I don’t wanna feel bad about leaving. | 我扔下他去度假 不禁有些内疚 |
[13:25] | Well, you know, he’s a grown-up. | 你应该清楚 他是个成年人 |
[13:26] | When he’s ready to come home, he will. | 等他想通了 自然就会回家 |
[13:29] | – Hey. – Hey, sweetie. | -嗨 -嗨 宝贝 |
[13:30] | You should be packing. | 你该去收拾东西了 |
[13:31] | We have to be at the airport at 8:00 sharp tomorrow night. | 明晚八点 我们得准时赶到机场 |
[13:34] | So can Poppy come with us? | 能带波比一起去吗 |
[13:35] | To the airport? | 去机场吗 |
[13:37] | Um, no, to Rome. | 不 去罗马 |
[13:41] | Come on, Adam, that’s crazy. | 别这样 亚当 这太疯狂了 |
[13:42] | Well, you invited Andrea. | 可是你们都邀请了安德莉亚 |
[13:43] | Well, she’s living with us. She’s part of the family. | 她和我们一起住 是咱家的一份子 |
[13:45] | Doesn’t she have any family, buddy? | 她就没有家人一起过圣诞吗 |
[13:46] | Like, what about her sick dad? | 比如她生病的爸爸 |
[13:48] | You know what, forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[13:50] | No, I’m sorry. Adam, I… | 对不起 亚当 |
[13:52] | I don’t understand what this relationship is. | 我就是搞不清你和她的关系 |
[13:54] | She’s what? She’s, like, 38 or something? | 她今年怎么也有三十八了吧 |
[13:56] | Grown women do not hang out with teenage boys. | 成熟女人不应该和小男生混在一起 |
[13:59] | It’s not normal. | 这不正常 |
[14:00] | Nothing’s normal anymore. | 咱家早就不正常了 |
[14:05] | If that woman is sleeping with our son, | 如果那个女人在和我儿子上床 |
[14:06] | I will kick her ass. | 我会要她好看 |
[14:08] | Keep packing, Shirley. | 继续收拾吧 小暴脾气 |
[14:16] | Hi, welcome to Sandwich Town. | 欢迎光临三明治小镇 |
[14:17] | What can I make for you today? | 您今天要点些什么 |
[14:19] | Um… Is, um, Poppy here? | 波比在吗 |
[14:21] | – Poppy? – Poppy Kowalski. | -波比 -波比·科瓦斯基 |
[14:23] | – She works here. – No, she doesn’t. | -她在这儿上班 -不 她没有 |
[14:25] | She hasn’t worked here for a year. | 她有一年没在这儿工作了 |
[14:27] | No, no, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[14:29] | Oh, it’s very possible. I fired her myself. | 这完全可能 我亲自开除她的 |
[14:31] | That girl’s a whack job. | 那姑娘是个疯子 |
[14:33] | The first week her father died, I get it. | 她父亲刚去世一周时 我理解 |
[14:34] | But a year later, and she’s still taking days off to mourn the guy? | 但一年以后 她仍请假去悼念 |
[14:36] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 这正常吗 |
[14:37] | Sandwiches don’t make themselves. | 三明治可不会自己变出来 |
[14:40] | Sure you don’t want anything? | 你不来点儿什么吗 |
[14:41] | Roast beef’s on special. | 烧牛肉有优惠哦 |
[14:48] | – Hello? – Merry christmas. | -你好 -圣诞快乐 |
[14:52] | Lee. | 李 |
[14:54] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 听到你声音真好 |
[14:56] | I am so sorry about our fight. | 那天跟你吵架 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:59] | – You wanna come over? – Yes. | -你想过来吗 -好啊 |
[15:02] | Yes, I do. I really do. | 我想过来 真的想 |
[15:03] | Good, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 那待会见 |
[15:05] | Okay, see you soon. | 好 待会见 |
[15:12] | – Could you pick up the euros? – Sure. | -你能把欧元装包里吗 -当然 |
[15:14] | – What’s up? – That was Lee. | -怎么了 -刚才是李打来的 |
[15:16] | I’m just gonna pop over and see him. | 我先要去他家看看他 |
[15:18] | Pop over. Honey, it’s noon. | 现在去吗 亲爱的 都中午了 |
[15:20] | We’re packed. We’re fine. | 包打好了 没什么事了 |
[15:21] | We cannot be late for the airport, okay? | 去机场可不能迟到 好吗 |
[15:23] | I mean, you can watch an entire in-flight movie | 安检排队耽误的时间都够在飞机上 |
[15:26] | in those damn security lines. | 看完一场电影了 |
[15:27] | I know. Don’t worry. | 我懂的 别担心 |
[15:30] | That guy complicates everything. | 他一搀和就没好事 |
[15:38] | Lee? | 李 |
[15:49] | Oh, my God, Lee. | 天啊 李 |
[15:51] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才到 |
[15:56] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[15:59] | I’m just dying. | 就是快死了 |
[16:01] | But other than that, no complaints. | 除此之外 没啥可抱怨的 |
[16:03] | I gotta call someone. | 我得喊人来 |
[16:05] | I gotta call Dr. Sherman, call an ambulance. | 我得打给谢尔曼医生 叫辆救护车 |
[16:08] | I did…call someone. | 我打过电话 她这不来了么 |
[16:22] | – Hey, Andrea. – Shit. | -嘿 安德莉亚 -操 |
[16:26] | Hey! Just checking the hem of my dress. | 就是看一下裙摆长度如何 |
[16:29] | You see, you never know if it’s the right length | 你看 不走几级台阶怎么知道 |
[16:30] | until you walk down a flight of steps, so… | 长度合适不 所以… |
[16:33] | With a bouquet? | 还要拿着捧花 |
[16:35] | Fine, I’m getting married. | 好吧 我要结婚了 |
[16:38] | Did you talk to Myk, honey? | 你和麦凯谈过了吗 亲爱的 |
[16:39] | Oops, forgot to invite the groom. | 糟了 忘了通知新郎倌 |
[16:42] | Getting married today was his idea. | 今天结婚是他的主意 |
[16:45] | Andrea…Um… | 安德莉亚… |
[16:50] | Here’s the thing, honey. | 有件事儿 亲爱的 |
[16:52] | You, um… | 你… |
[16:54] | Y-y-you can’t get married. | 你…你不能结婚 |
[16:56] | Oh, yeah, I can, and I will. | 我可以结 我要结 |
[16:59] | You see, Myk and I love each other | 你看 麦凯和我两情相悦 |
[17:01] | and rather than listen to everyone tell us | 与其听别人念叨半年 |
[17:02] | that this is a stupid idea for the next six months, | 说我们结婚纯属昏了头 |
[17:05] | we’re just gonna do it today. | 还不如今天就结了 |
[17:08] | Myk is only using you to get a green card. | 麦凯只是利用你拿到绿卡 |
[17:14] | How the hell would you know? | 你又是怎么知道的 |
[17:16] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[17:18] | Because he told me himself that his visa has expired | 因为他亲口告诉我他的签证过期了 |
[17:21] | and he’s in this country illegally. | 他现在是非法居留 |
[17:23] | And I stood up for you, Andrea. | 而我为你据理力争 安德莉亚 |
[17:25] | I told him that he had to tell you the truth. | 我告诉他 他必须告诉你真相 |
[17:27] | And my guess is that he hasn’t. | 我猜他没有向你坦白吧 |
[17:31] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[17:32] | How dare you say this to me on my goddamn wedding day! | 你怎么敢在我大喜的日子说这些 |
[17:35] | No, no, no, think about it. | 不 你好好想想 |
[17:36] | Isn’t there some part of you that’s wondering | 难道你一点没有疑惑过 |
[17:37] | why he needed to be moving so quickly? | 他为什么这么着急成婚吗 |
[17:41] | You know, maybe he loves me. | 也许他真心爱我 |
[17:43] | You don’t know! Is it so hard for you | 你又不知道 让你相信 |
[17:45] | to believe that somebody could love me? | 有人真的爱我就这么难吗 |
[17:47] | If you don’t believe me, call him yourself. | 你不相信我 就亲自打给他 |
[17:49] | Call Myk right now. | 现在就打给麦凯 |
[17:58] | – Hello? – Hi–hi, baby, it’s me. | -你好 -嗨 宝贝 是我 |
[18:01] | I’m on my way to meet you now, | 我正准备去见你呢 |
[18:02] | – but Paul’s here, and he’s saying– – Shit. | -但保罗在这儿 他说 -操 |
[18:06] | Myk? Hello? | 麦凯 还在吗 |
[18:15] | Andrea, I am so sorry. | 安德莉亚 我很抱歉 |
[18:19] | It must be so… | 你肯定很… |
[18:21] | – diffic— – Are you happy now? | -难… -你现在开心了吗 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:23] | You ruined everything! | 一切都被你毁了 |
[18:25] | Fucking everything! | 他妈的全毁了 |
[18:33] | Please, please, let me take you to the hospital. | 求你了 让我带你去医院吧 |
[18:36] | So I can go out in the warm embrace of medical machinery? | 好让我在医疗器械”温暖”的怀抱中沉睡吗 |
[18:41] | – No, but maybe they can– – Save me? | -不 但或许他们能 -救我吗 |
[18:45] | This is the way I wanna go. | 我就想这样子离开 |
[18:49] | I’m excited. | 我很激动 |
[18:52] | It’s a new adventure. | 这是全新的体验 |
[18:54] | Why did you call me? | 你为什么给我打电话 |
[18:56] | Because I wanted to say good-bye… | 因为我想和我的灵魂伴侣 |
[19:01] | to my soul mate. | 最后道别 |
[19:04] | No crying. | 不许哭 |
[19:08] | Give me my gift. | 我要礼物 |
[19:10] | That’s not important now. | 那东西现在不重要了 |
[19:12] | That is my dying wish. | 那可是我的遗愿 |
[19:26] | Seriously… | 说真的 |
[19:28] | – I bought it before I– – Unwrap it for me. | -我买的时候还没… -替我拆开 |
[19:47] | It’s a runner’s watch. | 是块运动手表 |
[19:50] | For my marathon? | 为我跑马拉松买的吗 |
[19:54] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[20:10] | One second, it’s Paul. | 稍等下 是保罗打来的 |
[20:15] | Honey, are you on your way home? | 亲爱的 你往家走了吗 |
[20:17] | – Andrea just– – I’m still at Lee’s. | -安德莉亚刚才 -我还在李家 |
[20:21] | What? | 什么 |
[20:23] | We have to leave for the airport in half an hour. | 我们半小时后就得去机场了 |
[20:25] | Paul, he’s dying. | 保罗 他快不行了 |
[20:28] | Lee’s dying. | 李要死了 |
[20:29] | So call him an ambulance. Call him a goddamn ambulance. | 那给他叫辆救护车 给他叫辆该死的救护车 |
[20:32] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能丢下他 |
[20:34] | It is not your job to watch this man die. | 你没有义务守着他到死 |
[20:37] | He’s my friend, Paul. | 他是我的朋友 保罗 |
[20:39] | And we’re your family. | 可我们是你的家人 |
[20:41] | You’re telling me you’re just willing | 你是说你要彻底搞砸 |
[20:42] | to fuck this entire trip to Italy– | 这次意大利之行 |
[20:43] | one that you pushed for, | 你辛苦准备了这么久 |
[20:45] | one that your son has been looking forward to– for Lee? | 你儿子一直满心期盼 因为李你就要放弃 |
[20:48] | We’re your goddamn family, Cath, and we’re still alive. | 我们才是你的家人 凯西 而且我们还活着 |
[20:52] | Okay, look, if going on a trip is so important to you, | 好吧 听着 如果去旅行对你这么重要 |
[20:55] | then you just go. You take Adam and you go. | 那你就去好了 你带着亚当走吧 |
[21:09] | Un-fucking-believable. | 怎么会他妈的这样 |
[21:21] | Yay. Thought you left already. | 我还以为你已经走了 |
[21:23] | – What do you want? – Wow, cranky. | -你要干嘛 -你玩变脸啊 |
[21:26] | I came by to give you your Christmas present. | 我来送你圣诞礼物 |
[21:30] | I went to that sandwich shop today. | 我今天去了那家三明治店 |
[21:32] | You know, the one that you said you worked at. | 你知道 就是你说在那儿工作的那家店 |
[21:33] | It turns out you don’t work there anymore. | 结果发现你已经不在那儿上班了 |
[21:36] | And your dad died, like, two years ago. | 还有你爸爸 死了大概有两年了 |
[21:39] | – Oh, shit. – You said he was alive. | -该死的 -你说他还活着 |
[21:41] | No, Adam, listen, I didn’t mean to lie. | 别这样 亚当 我不是故意要骗你的 |
[21:45] | Yeah, well, you did. | 但你确实骗了我 |
[21:46] | It’s just, for me… | 只是 对我来说 |
[21:50] | My dad is dying every day. | 我爸爸仍旧在缠绵病榻 |
[21:53] | I know he’s gone. I’m not crazy, it’s… | 我知道他已经不在了 我没疯 只是 |
[21:57] | It’s just when you go to these bereavement groups… | 只是当你去参加那些丧亲互助会 |
[22:02] | It’s just a bunch of sad, broken people, | 里面都是一群被悲伤摧垮的人 |
[22:06] | You know, letting go. | 整天说着放手吧 |
[22:08] | Letting go. | 放手吧 |
[22:09] | I can’t let go. | 我无法放手 |
[22:14] | And then I met you online. | 接着我在网上遇到了你 |
[22:15] | And I thought, “Yeah, this is crazy, this kid is like 15.” | 当时我想”这太疯狂了 这孩子才十五岁” |
[22:18] | But you got it, you know? You made me feel okay. | 但是你理解我 你懂吗 你让我觉得好过些 |
[22:22] | News flash, Poppy, you’re not okay. | 告诉你个大新闻 波比 你一点都不好 |
[22:25] | You’re fucking crazy. – When your mom goes, | -你疯了 -等你妈妈走的时候 |
[22:28] | she’s gonna go so fast, your head will spin. | 她会走得很突然 你会头脑一片混乱 |
[22:33] | And I hope when that happens, | 我希望当那天来临时 |
[22:34] | that you have a friend that lets you be fucked up, | 你能有个任由你胡闹的朋友 |
[22:37] | because you’re gonna need it. | 因为到时你会需要的 |
[22:44] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[23:22] | There’s so much I wanna say to you. | 我还有好多好多话想跟你说 |
[23:29] | I don’t wanna have to do this alone. | 我不想一个人承受这一切 |
[23:31] | Selfish. | 自私鬼 |
[23:38] | December 21st, the… | 12月21日 |
[23:42] | – Is it December 21st? – It is. | -今天是12月21日吗 -对 |
[23:47] | The darkest day. | 最黑暗的一天 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:56] | what? | 什么 |
[24:00] | What? | 你说什么 |
[24:01] | Tomorrow, more sun. | 明天 会有更多阳光 |
[24:14] | I think I might go now. | 我觉得时候差不多了 |
[24:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:29] | You travel safe. | 旅途顺利 |
[25:02] | *Look down* | *低头惊觉* |
[25:05] | *The ground below is crumbling* | *立足之地寸寸沦陷* |
[25:14] | *Look up* | *举目四望* |
[25:17] | *The stars are all exploding* | *星坠苍穹点点飞溅* |
[25:22] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么情况 |
[25:23] | I’d like to report an illegal alien. | 我要举报一个非法移民 |
[25:38] | *It’s the last* | *茫茫尘世* |
[25:41] | *Day on earth* | *只余一日* |
[25:44] | *In my dreams* | *疑在梦中* |
[25:47] | *In my dreams* | *意甚惶恐* |
[25:50] | *It’s the end* | *天翻地覆* |
[25:53] | *Of the world* | *命无定数* |
[25:56] | *And you’ve come back to me* | *愿你回返 来我身边* |
[26:02] | *In my dreams* | *梦中相见* |
[26:15] | *Between* | *天地之间* |
[26:18] | *The dust and the debris* | *尘世残垣灰飞烟灭* |
[26:27] | *There’s a light* | *微光一缕* |
[26:30] | *Surrounding you and me* | *悄无声息环绕你我* |
[26:46] | Dude, thanks for helping me open up. | 伙计 多谢你帮我开门 |
[26:49] | Nowhere else I gotta be. | 反正我也没别的地方可去 |
[26:51] | Myk totally skipped out. | 麦凯是彻底消失了 |
[26:53] | I guess we got our crook, huh? | 我猜我们找到那个小偷了 是吧 |
[26:55] | Fuckin’ foreigners. | 这些该死的外国人 |
[26:56] | Show up, steal your stuff, and run. | 到处流窜 捞一把就跑 |
[26:59] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[27:01] | Oh, almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[27:03] | Random drug testing. | 随机药物检测 |
[27:04] | Standard B.S., courtesy of the man. | 扯淡政策 不谢哈 |
[27:07] | Today is your lucky day, huh? | 今天撞彩了 是吧 |
[27:09] | *And you’ve come back to me* | *你将回返 来我身边* |
[27:15] | *It’s the last* | *茫茫尘世* |
[27:18] | *Day on earth* | *只余一日* |
[27:21] | *In my dreams* | *疑在梦中* |
[27:24] | *In my dreams* | *意甚惶恐* |
[27:27] | *It’s the end* | *天翻地覆* |
[27:30] | *Of the world* | *命无定数* |
[27:34] | *And you’ve come back to me* | *你终回返 与我相见* |