时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I run marathons. | 我跑马拉松 |
[00:04] | Started 12 years ago when I was first diagnosed. | 是从十二年前被首次确诊为癌症后开始的 |
[00:06] | These are for Uncle Sean. | 这些是给肖恩舅舅的 |
[00:08] | I hope he is okay and warm. | 真希望他安然无恙 |
[00:11] | Random drug testing, courtesy of the man. | 随机药检 不用谢 |
[00:15] | Your mom told me about your crabs, | 你妈妈告诉我你得阴虱的事了 |
[00:17] | and I don’t ever want to see you again. | 还有 我以后再也不想见到你 |
[00:20] | Why did you call me? | 你为什么给我打电话 |
[00:21] | I wanted to say good-bye to my soul mate. | 因为我想和我的灵魂伴侣最后道别 |
[00:24] | It is not your job to watch this man die. | 你没义务守着他到死 |
[00:27] | You’re telling me you’re just willing to fuck this entire trip to Italy | 你是说 你甘愿搞砸这次意大利之行 |
[00:29] | for Lee? | 就为了李 |
[00:30] | We’re your goddamn family. | 我们才是你的家人 |
[01:25] | 胡闹的宝宝和操蛋的父母 逼我远走高飞 | |
[01:27] | I got the best sleep. | 我从没睡得这么香 |
[01:29] | I-I love it when the– you know, when the air is ice-cold | 那种感觉太赞了 在冰冷的空气中 |
[01:32] | and the covers are like a soft, warm cave. | 被窝就像温暖柔软的洞穴 |
[01:35] | Are you on something? | 你没事吧 |
[01:37] | You don’t sound that torn up for someone | 你眼睁睁看着好友死去 |
[01:38] | who just watched their friend die in front of them. | 怎么没有心力交瘁悲痛欲绝 |
[01:41] | Sean, it was amazing. | 肖恩 这真的很赞 |
[01:42] | I mean, it was– it was really sad. | 虽然 这件事着实非常悲伤 |
[01:44] | But, you know, “Life’s last adventure,” he called it, | 但他称之为 “生命最后的体验” |
[01:47] | and he was right. | 事实的确如此 |
[01:49] | It made me not afraid of dying. | 它让我无惧死亡 |
[01:50] | I can do it. | 我能挺过去 |
[01:52] | Are you trying to make a suicide pact with me? | 你这是想拉我共赴黄泉吗 |
[01:53] | That’s not cool. | 这可不行 |
[01:54] | No, it was really just the greatest gift | 不 让我陪他度过最后的时光 |
[01:56] | he could have given me, letting me be there. | 是他能给我最好的礼物 |
[01:58] | Yeah, of course that fucker would give you | 对 那混小子给你的礼物当然 |
[01:59] | the gift no one else could top. | 是别人比不上的 |
[02:03] | You being here is pretty great too. | 你能安然归来也是很棒的礼物 |
[02:06] | Eww. | 好肉麻 |
[02:07] | No, I missed you. | 才不呢 我好想你 |
[02:08] | I was just gone three weeks. | 我也就离家三个礼拜 |
[02:10] | You never told me where you went. | 你从没告诉我你去哪了 |
[02:12] | You would not believe me. | 说出来你也不会信 |
[02:14] | Come on. Screw you. | 哪有 去你的 |
[02:17] | I just walked along the highway. | 我就沿着高速公路一直走 |
[02:19] | I-I kept walking until I started thinking about | 就这么一直走 突然意识到 我的脚痛 |
[02:22] | how bad my feet hurt more than I was thinking about Rebecca, | 居然比我想起丽贝卡时的心痛更甚 |
[02:25] | and I walked off the next exit. | 然后在下一出口就下了高速 |
[02:27] | And would you believe there was a traveling carnival | 还有你相信吗 仓储园区的停车场里 |
[02:29] | set up in a parking lot of a storage unit facility? | 居然会有巡回嘉年华的表演 |
[02:33] | So I started working there. | 我就在那工作了 |
[02:35] | You were a carny? | 你做嘉年华演员 |
[02:36] | It was the easiest job in the world to get. | 天底下没有比这更好找的活了 |
[02:38] | Then one night, I was sleeping in the carny tent | 直到有天晚上 我在帐篷里睡的正香 |
[02:41] | and I woke up to find my new best friend Toothless T | 醒来发现 我新交的好朋友缺趾老泰 |
[02:43] | was trying to saw the toes off my foot with his Swiss army knife, | 企图用瑞士军刀把我的脚趾头切下来 |
[02:47] | ’cause he said they were looking at him funny. | 声称是因为我的脚趾在诡异地看着他 |
[02:50] | You are such a liar. | 你个大骗子 |
[02:51] | You’re lying right now. | 你肯定在唬我 |
[02:52] | It’s the truth! | 千真万确 |
[02:53] | This is why I didn’t say anything to you | 所以我才什么都没和你说 |
[02:55] | and I thought to myself, “Well, I may be crazy, | 我对自己说 我是有点疯癫 |
[02:57] | but I ain’t that crazy.” | 但还没疯癫到那份上吧 |
[02:58] | I’m just– | 我只是 |
[03:01] | I’m scared mostly. | 很多时候我是害怕 |
[03:04] | And I’m running away. | 然后就选择了逃避 |
[03:06] | And then I thought about you and I thought… | 然后我想到你 想道 |
[03:10] | “If Cathy can stay put with all the shit | 如果凯西能对她现在混乱的生活 |
[03:11] | that she’s got going on, I can too.” | 处变不惊 那我也可以 |
[03:16] | Wow. I inspired you? | 我还给了你动力 |
[03:17] | Yeah, don’t get a big head. | 对 但也别沾沾自喜 |
[03:18] | I was also freezing my testicles off. | 一部分原因是我冻得蛋疼 |
[03:20] | Toes were bleeding. Nuts were freezing. | 脚趾飙血 冻得蛋疼 |
[03:22] | I was really ready to get back. | 我早就想回来了 |
[03:24] | Oh, yeah. I forgot I got you something. | 对了 差点忘了有样东西给你 |
[03:30] | – A thing! – Yeah. | -是这个 -对啊 |
[03:31] | Normally, you have to spend over 15 bucks | 通常怎么也得花上十五大洋 |
[03:33] | to catch a floating duck with a gold star in its anus | 搞到菊花带金星的漂浮小鸭 |
[03:36] | to get one of those. | 才能换到这玩意呢 |
[03:37] | Throw it. Throw it. | 甩甩看 |
[03:40] | Come on. | 快扔 |
[03:41] | Top of the mirror. | 扔到镜子顶上 |
[03:42] | Oh! Too low. | 也太低了吧 |
[03:52] | I inspired Sean. | 我给了肖恩动力 |
[03:54] | Wish I could inspire the airline lady | 我倒希望能给航空公司动力 |
[03:56] | to refund our Italy tickets. | 退还我们去意大利的机票钱 |
[03:58] | Hey. | 不对啊 |
[03:59] | Aren’t you supposed to be back at work today? | 你今天不该回去上班了吗 |
[04:01] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[04:03] | Really? Why? | 真的 为什么啊 |
[04:05] | Because I couldn’t stand the idea | 因为我受不了毛小子上司 |
[04:06] | of my 20-year-old boss bitching at me all the time. | 整天对我指手画脚了 |
[04:10] | And it’s almost a new year. | 而且也快到新年了 |
[04:11] | Out with the old and I’ll find something else. | 除旧迎新 我会找到其他工作的 |
[04:13] | Well, it’s not that easy. | 工作没那么好找 |
[04:15] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[04:15] | You disappointed in me? | 你对我很失望吗 |
[04:16] | No, I’m not saying that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[04:18] | I’m just–are you sure this isn’t your way | 我是说 你确定这不是 |
[04:20] | of getting back at me for not going to Italy? | 借机报复我害你没去成意大利 |
[04:22] | No, it’s my way of retaining my dignity. | 才不是 我是借此重拾尊严 |
[04:24] | I will find another way | 至于没去成意大利 |
[04:25] | of getting back at you for not going to Italy. | 我会想别的法子报复你的 |
[04:29] | You have a right to be mad. | 这次你生气不为过 |
[04:30] | Yeah, sure I do. | 当然不为过 |
[04:31] | I’d like to be making lifetime memories with you | 现在我们本该在威尼斯泛舟 |
[04:33] | on a gondola right now. | 留下此生最美好的回忆 |
[04:36] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[04:36] | Lee was training for the marathon up until the end. | 李一直坚持马拉松训练 直到生命尽头 |
[04:42] | I was thinking I’d like to do something like that, | 我想做点事情向他看齐 |
[04:44] | just to test myself, | 一来考验自己 |
[04:47] | inspire somebody to do something | 二来激励他人 |
[04:49] | they didn’t think they could do, | 打破束缚 勇于尝试 |
[04:51] | give my family something to cheer about | 三来给全家人找点乐子 |
[04:52] | so we can end this horseshit year on a high. | 在年末嗨一嗨 赶走晦气 |
[04:56] | – What do you think? – About what? | -你看如何 -什么 |
[04:59] | I want to run the Minneapolis New Year’s Eve Marathon. | 我想参加”明尼阿波利斯市迎新马拉松” |
[05:03] | Why not? I run. | 不行吗 我能跑 |
[05:06] | I run almost ten miles a week. | 我每周要跑将近十英里 |
[05:07] | I mean, not all at the same time, | 尽管不是一次跑完 |
[05:08] | but — what? | 可是 怎么了嘛 |
[05:10] | I just — I can’t predict your next move — ever. | 我只是 从来摸不准你的路数 |
[05:13] | I feel like I’m playing chess with either a genius | 假如生活是下棋 你就要么是棋圣 |
[05:16] | or a cheater. | 要么是老千 |
[05:17] | And the hardest thing | 你总是自说自话 |
[05:18] | about all these decisions you make, going to Lee instead of Italy, | 因为李放弃意大利之旅 现在又想去长跑 |
[05:21] | running the marathon — | 最让我难以忍受的是 |
[05:23] | is that they just keep on | 你的这些决定 |
[05:24] | taking you further away from me. | 让你和我越发疏远 |
[05:28] | Then meet me at the finish line, | 那你就在终点线等着 |
[05:30] | so I’ll be running toward you. | 我会朝你飞奔而来 |
[05:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:44] | Hey, there’s more pasta in the kitchen. | 嗨 厨房里还有些意大利面 |
[05:46] | Oh, no, that’s okay. | 没关系 我不饿 |
[05:47] | I’m carbo-loading. | 我在补充碳水化合物 |
[05:49] | I should have started running marathons earlier. | 真该早点开始跑马拉松的 |
[05:51] | You know how much I love spaghetti. | 你知道我有多爱意大利面 |
[05:53] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你件事情吗 |
[05:55] | Why I ruined Italy? | 为何不去意大利吗 |
[05:56] | Oh, no. No, I don’t care about that. | 不 我才不在乎那件事 |
[05:59] | None of us even speak Italian. | 咱家又没人会说意大利语 |
[06:00] | Everyone over there would be like, | 去了只会成天听人说 |
[06:02] | “Ba-ba-di-ba, bi-di-ba-di-ba,” | “叭叭嘀叭 哔嘀叭嘀叭” |
[06:03] | and we’d be like, “What?” | 我们只能一脸茫然 |
[06:05] | I appreciate that. | 你这么说我很欣慰 |
[06:07] | What’s up? | 说吧 什么事 |
[06:08] | Mia invited me to her new year’s party. | 米雅邀请我去她的新年派对 |
[06:12] | I didn’t know you two were talking. | 原来你俩又说上话了 |
[06:14] | – Yeah, texting. – Whatever. | -也不算 发的短信 -都一样 |
[06:15] | So she said she’s, uh, maybe possibly | 她说她有可能考虑 |
[06:19] | considering sometime in the very distant future, forgiving me. | 有朝一日原谅我 尽管不知何年何月 |
[06:24] | That’s very big of her. | 她真是大度 |
[06:25] | It’s just gonna be her 15 friends | 她只邀请了十五个朋友 |
[06:27] | and her parents are gonna chaperone. | 并且她的父母也会在一旁陪同 |
[06:29] | Sounds great. You should go. | 听起来很棒 你应该去的 |
[06:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:32] | Even though your race is that day? | 但这不就和你的比赛冲突了吗 |
[06:33] | The race starts at 8:00 in the morning. | 比赛早上八点就开始 |
[06:36] | If I’m still running at midnight, | 要是我半夜还没跑完 |
[06:37] | you should bring the entire party and boo me. | 你就把大伙都带来砸场子 |
[06:40] | And Andrea’s with her family, so you should go, | 安德莉亚和家人在一起 所以你也该去 |
[06:42] | be with your friends and Mia. | 会会朋友 见见米雅 |
[06:43] | Awesome. Thanks, mom. | 太棒了 谢谢老妈 |
[06:45] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[07:03] | Daisy! Listen. | 黛西 听我说 |
[07:05] | I wanted to talk to you about my new year’s resolution | 我想和你分享我的新年愿景 |
[07:07] | to get you to pay that bill that you retroactively denied, | 那就是说服你结清拖欠的账单 |
[07:10] | ’cause I had a collections agency | 因为今早我接到了 |
[07:11] | call my house this morning. | 追账公司打来的电话 |
[07:12] | That’s dirty pool, Daisy. | 这很不公平 黛西 |
[07:14] | Now just to reiterate… | 我重申一遍 |
[07:15] | This is the bill for the scan that you pre-approved. | 你预先核准了扫描的账单 |
[07:20] | ’cause if we’d have known that we were, you know, | 我们才会去做 |
[07:21] | having to pay out of pocket, | 早知道要自己掏钱 |
[07:22] | we would have opted out of the optional scan. | 我们肯定会取消这个检查 |
[07:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:31] | I hear you when you say that your hands are tied, | 我知道你一直在强调自己无能为力 |
[07:35] | but I need to tell you something. | 但我可得告诉你 |
[07:37] | My wife, who is running out of time, | 我老婆已经时日无多 |
[07:40] | is also about to run a fucking marathon. | 却还去参加该死的马拉松 |
[07:44] | So I need you to do something extraordinary too. | 所以我希望你也能打破常规 |
[07:48] | Make it your new year’s resolution | 在新的一年里 |
[07:50] | not to be a cunt. | 停止犯贱 |
[07:52] | Don’t you hang up on me! | 你敢挂我电话试试 |
[07:58] | To what do I owe the honor? | 大驾光临 有何贵干 |
[08:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[08:03] | She’s beautiful. | 她美极了 |
[08:05] | And smart. | 也很聪明 |
[08:06] | And she works with kids with special needs | 她的工作是照顾残障儿童 |
[08:08] | and calls me on my shit, which it turns out I love. | 还总爱揭我的短 这也是我爱她的原因 |
[08:11] | Liz and I have been best friends forever. | 我和莉兹是多年老友 |
[08:13] | She came into town for a visit and I knew right away | 她进城来看我时 我立刻意识到 |
[08:15] | that I didn’t want her to leave. | 我不想让她离开 |
[08:17] | So I proposed. | 所以我求婚了 |
[08:19] | That is a bold move, Dr. Mauer. | 这招真是颇具胆识 缪尔医生 |
[08:21] | Well, you originated the bold move. | 那也是你起的头 |
[08:23] | You know, monkey see, monkey do. | 我只是猴学人样 |
[08:25] | Oh, well, | 好吧 |
[08:26] | this is your engagement gift, monkey. | 这是送你的订婚礼物 小猴子 |
[08:30] | Now, the frame is really your gift. | 这个相框你要收下 |
[08:32] | Uh, the picture you can change out. | 但里面的图片可以换掉 |
[08:36] | An X-ray? | X光片 |
[08:37] | It’s my mets. | 是我的转移瘤 |
[08:40] | They’re shrinking, thanks to you. | 托你的福 它们在萎缩 |
[08:43] | That’s the way you see it? | 你说托我的福 |
[08:44] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:45] | You got me into see Dr. Sherman. | 你给我介绍了谢尔曼医生 |
[08:46] | Dr. Sherman got me into his trial, | 谢尔曼医生让我参加了临床试验 |
[08:48] | and now my tumors are shrinking. | 试验让我的肿瘤缩小 |
[08:51] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[08:53] | I feel good. | 我感觉也不错 |
[08:55] | I’m gonna run the New Year’s Eve marathon. | 我准备参加迎新马拉松 |
[08:57] | – This year? – Mm-hmm. | -今年的吗 -没错 |
[08:58] | How long you been training for this? | 你为此训练多久了 |
[09:00] | Hardcore? About two days. | 高强度的话 两天左右 |
[09:02] | But I also– I coach the swim team, | 不过另一方面 我是游泳队的教练 |
[09:04] | so I also– I work out with them. | 我平时也和她们一起锻炼 |
[09:06] | Look, Cathy, this may not be why you came in, | 凯西 也许你来不是为了听我说丧气话 |
[09:08] | but medically, I would advise against this. | 但从医学角度 我劝你不要参加 |
[09:15] | I really–I just came in to say congrats. | 说实话 我只是来祝贺你 |
[09:18] | Even walking 26 miles for anyone, especially you… | 徒步二十六英里对常人尚且不易 何况是你 |
[09:21] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah | 我不听我不听 |
[09:22] | No, no, no, come on. Don’t do that, all right? | 不 拜托 别这样 好吗 |
[09:24] | – You need to hear this. Okay, look– – It’s funny. | -你听我说 你看… -真滑稽 |
[09:26] | – I brought you up in my mind. – Your body’s not gonna | -我想起你时 -你的身体不像 |
[09:27] | – recover as fast as others. – I remember | -别人恢复的那么快 -印象中的你 |
[09:28] | – you as being so supportive. – You need to watch | -无比支持我 -你得注意 |
[09:29] | – your sodium levels– – It’s funny how the | -体内的钠含量 -被记忆捉弄 |
[09:31] | brain just plays tricks on you. | 还真是滑稽 |
[09:31] | My friend just died in front me! | 我朋友刚刚在我眼前离世 |
[09:36] | And it was so clear when he was gone, | 他走的时候 我清楚意识到 |
[09:38] | because his body was just a body. | 身体不过是具躯壳 |
[09:40] | Now, I’m not gonna have this sucker forever. | 我又不会永远待在这具衰壳里 |
[09:43] | But until it’s gone, I’m gonna wear this body out. | 但只要还有口气 我就要身尽其用 |
[09:53] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[09:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:55] | You think it means Mia wants to get back together? | 你觉得米雅是不是想重归于好 |
[09:56] | I sure as hell hope so. | 我当然是希望如此了 |
[09:58] | You need a distraction. | 你需要分散下注意力 |
[10:00] | That Poppy character was starting to freak me out. | 波比那货快把我吓死了 |
[10:02] | And people don’t usually freak me out. | 一般人可吓不到我的 |
[10:06] | So now that you’re back, what do you want to do? | 既然你回来了 想做些什么 |
[10:08] | I mean, you could totally pimp this place out. | 你可以彻底改造下这房子 |
[10:10] | Hey, right now, I’m just composing my New Year’s list | 目前 我在构思我的新年愿望清单 |
[10:12] | of 2,012 totally terrific things about life. | “2012超给力生活事” |
[10:16] | Just things to keep me sane and still, old buddy. | 想想能让我理智又平静的事 伙计 |
[10:18] | Sane and still. | 理智又平静 |
[10:19] | How many do you have so far? | 目前罗列了多少件 |
[10:21] | One. Female pubic hair. | 一件 女人私处的毛毛 |
[10:23] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[10:25] | Women used to let their– their follicles grow wild | 女人以前会任由那些野草疯长 |
[10:28] | like nature intended. | 顺其自然 |
[10:29] | I remember when going down on a woman was like… | 我记得每当俯身品尝的时候 |
[10:33] | snuggling open-mouthed with a baby lion. | 就像是和一头小狮子亲密接触 |
[10:36] | It was absolute delight. | 真是愉悦的享受啊 |
[10:38] | Now it’s like–I don’t know– licking a dolphin’s blowhole. | 而现在跟舔海豚的喷水孔差不多 |
[10:41] | – That’s gross. – Yeah, I’ll say. | -真恶心 -可不是嘛 |
[10:43] | But you have remember, my philosophy | 但你要记得 我的理念 |
[10:45] | comes from a deep respect for women, | 是出于对女性深切的尊重 |
[10:47] | which is something you obviously need to work on. | 这点你小子可要好好学学 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我懂的 |
[10:50] | Just, when you go to your party tomorrow night, | 明晚你去参加派对的时候 |
[10:51] | keep your pecker in your pants, okay? | 把你裤裆里小兄弟管好 知道吗 |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:57] | Pecker in your pants! | 管好你小兄弟 |
[10:59] | Yeah, okay. Heard you. | 好的 听见啦 |
[11:05] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[11:06] | I’m wondering if you could help me. | 请问你能帮我个忙吗 |
[11:08] | I’d like to register for the marathon on Friday. | 我想注册参加周五的马拉松 |
[11:10] | You have to register online. | 你得在网上注册 |
[11:11] | Uh, I did that, but they said the registration was closed. | 我试过了 但上面说注册已关闭 |
[11:14] | Yeah, that’s because it’s past the deadline. | 是的 因为截止日期已经过了 |
[11:17] | Right. Uh…Look. | 好的 你看 |
[11:19] | I-I kind of have a deadline, too. | 我也算有个截止日期 |
[11:22] | I have cancer. | 我身患癌症 |
[11:23] | So this is kind of my make-a-wish moment. | 这应该算是我的一个小心愿 |
[11:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:27] | We mailed out all the numbers last week anyway. | 我们上周已经寄出参赛号码了 |
[11:32] | Is it possible you’re, like, the one person | 莫非你是地球上唯一一个 |
[11:34] | on the planet who hasn’t been affected by cancer? | 不为癌症所动的人 |
[11:36] | Does my plea evoke no sympathy from you? | 我的恳求丝毫没有唤起你的同情心吗 |
[11:40] | Rules are rules. | 规定就是规定 |
[11:42] | You should put that on your tombstone. | 你该把这话刻在你的墓碑上 |
[11:44] | You’ll impress a lot of people. | 绝对能惊倒一大片群众 |
[12:27] | 明尼阿波利斯市 迎新马拉松 | |
[12:32] | I’m just gonna borrow these. | 那就借我一用吧 |
[12:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:40] | Uh, I-I knew him. | 我认识他 |
[12:42] | – Taking his mail? – No. | -想拿走他的信件吗 -不是 |
[12:44] | ‘Cause, um, that’s a federal offense | 这可是触犯联邦法律的行为 |
[12:46] | even if he is…dead. | 就算他已经…死了 |
[13:02] | Come on, Thomas. | 快点 汤玛斯 |
[13:03] | It’s pee-pee time. | 尿尿时间到了 |
[13:04] | It’s cold, buddy. | 外面很冷 伙计 |
[13:11] | Pee-pee time. | 尿尿时间 |
[13:26] | Thomas! Shit! | 汤玛斯 操 |
[13:28] | Just for that, I’m gonna fucking dump out all your treats. | 就为这 我他妈要把你的玩具都丢了 |
[13:32] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[13:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:43] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[13:47] | What are you doing? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[13:48] | I just got a very little bit from Myk. | 我只是从麦凯那搞到一丁点 |
[13:51] | – Oh, God! – I know, honey. | -老天 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | That job just wasn’t very good for me. | 那份工作不太适合我 |
[13:55] | I was trying too hard to fit in with the young guys, I think. | 我太想和那些年轻小伙子打成一片了 |
[13:58] | Couldn’t you have just started texting a lot? | 你就不能从多发短信入手吗 |
[14:02] | Paul, did you really quit | 保罗 你是真辞职了 |
[14:04] | or did you get fired for doing drugs? | 还是因为嗑药被开除了 |
[14:09] | They asked me to take a random drug test, | 他们要我做个随机药物检测 |
[14:12] | and so I left and I didn’t go back. | 我就走人了 再也没回去 |
[14:14] | You think I’m selfish for wanting to run a marathon? | 我跑个马拉松你就说我自私 |
[14:17] | What is more selfish than doing drugs? | 那吸毒岂不是更自私 |
[14:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:20] | Maybe I should have offered you some. | 也许我应该分给你点 |
[14:21] | You could have run faster. | 你就能跑得更快了 |
[14:23] | – This is not funny. – I know. | -这一点不好笑 -我知道 |
[14:25] | Adam could have found it. | 亚当搞不好会发现的 |
[14:26] | This is not good for your health. | 这对你健康不利 |
[14:28] | I mean, you’re really– you’re not a kid anymore. | 我说真的 你不再是毛头小子了 |
[14:30] | – No. – I mean, do you think– | -的确 -你觉得 |
[14:31] | Do you think you have a– an addiction? | 你觉得自己已经上瘾了吗 |
[14:33] | No, honey. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[14:34] | I mean, are– do you need some help? | 我是说 你需要帮助吗 |
[14:35] | No. | 不需要 |
[14:37] | No. | 真的 |
[14:39] | I swear, honey. I’m not a cokehead. | 亲爱的 我发誓 我不是瘾君子 |
[14:42] | Look, I’m just trying to cope. | 我只是挣扎度日 |
[14:43] | I’m a copehead. | 迎难而上 |
[14:45] | You know, I don’t want you to worry about the bills, | 你知道的 我不希望你为开支发愁 |
[14:46] | but they are stacking up. | 可是账单堆积如山 |
[14:48] | You know, and I called the insurance lady a cunt | 你知道我管保险公司那女的叫贱人 |
[14:50] | and now I can’t get her back on the phone. | 现在她不肯和我通电话了 |
[14:52] | I mean–hey! What are you doing? | 我有什么辙 你这是干嘛 |
[14:54] | – I’m staying. Forget the marathon. – No. | -我不去了 忘了马拉松吧 -别 |
[14:56] | How do you help someone come down from cocaine? | 有什么法子能帮人戒毒呢 |
[14:58] | – No. – Coffee? No. | -别这样 -咖啡吗 不行 |
[14:59] | Absolutely not. | 这绝对不行 |
[15:01] | If I keep you from this, | 要是我不让你跑马拉松 |
[15:02] | then I will really feel terrible. | 那我会非常愧疚的 |
[15:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:05] | I was just finishing up what Myk gave me | 我刚才就是把麦凯给我的最后一点吸完 |
[15:07] | and now it’s gone. | 现在丁点不剩了 |
[15:09] | Okay, look, maybe there’s a tiny bit left, | 听我说 也许还有一点存货 |
[15:10] | but, you know, I’ll throw it away. | 但是我会扔进垃圾箱的 |
[15:12] | Honey, go. | 亲爱的 去吧 |
[15:15] | I will meet you at the finish line clean and sober. | 我会在终点线等你 保证改过自新 |
[15:21] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[15:23] | Because I need you. | 我真的需要你 |
[15:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:25] | And you can kick me in the balls when you get there. | 等你抵达终点 可以给我蛋蛋来两脚 |
[15:27] | I’d do it myself, but my legs don’t bend that way. | 我倒是想自己来 可惜腿掰不到那角度 |
[15:40] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[15:42] | I’m running the race. I know I’m really late. | 我是来参赛的 我知道我晚了好久 |
[15:43] | I got stuck at home. I couldn’t find a parking spot. | 我在家耽搁了 然后还找不到停车位 |
[15:45] | – So I was just wondering– – Is your tag on? | -我只是想知道 -你戴号码牌了吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, it’s, uh– | 戴了 |
[15:49] | Oh, yeah, um. | 是你啊 |
[15:50] | I reg–all registered. Uh, Lee Fallon. | 我注册过了 名字是李·凡伦 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:53] | Your time starts when you cross the post. | 等你从起跑线出发开始计时 |
[15:56] | Good luck, Lee. | 祝你好运 李 |
[15:57] | That–that’s all I have to do? | 这样 这样就行了 |
[15:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:01] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:19] | Hey! | 等等 |
[16:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[16:22] | You kept me going. I’m gonna keep you going. | 你给过我前进的力量 现在轮到我帮你 |
[16:25] | Just think warm thoughts. | 多想想温暖的事物 |
[16:27] | A crackling fire. | 熊熊烈火 |
[16:29] | A thick, down-filled blanket. | 厚厚的羽绒被 |
[16:32] | Hot, steamy pussy. | 温热潮湿的花径 |
[16:56] | Ooh, I got one. | 我想到一个 |
[16:58] | When you try on a jacket you haven’t worn in a while, | 假设你穿上一件好久没穿的夹克 |
[17:00] | you reach in the pocket and you find $20. | 手伸进兜里 摸到二十大洋 |
[17:02] | Totally terrific! | 爽死了 |
[17:04] | Oh, when you cut a really wet fart | 假设你放了个屁 湿答答的 |
[17:06] | and you’re sure you shit your pants, | 心想着肯定拉裤裆了 |
[17:08] | and then you check and you didn’t. | 结果一看啥事没有 |
[17:10] | That’s pretty terrific. | 这也挺爽的 |
[17:23] | Adam? It’s Dr. Mauer. | 亚当吗 我是缪尔医生 |
[17:24] | Hey. Did you come to see my mom? | 嗨 你是来看我妈妈的吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah, yeah. I support all my patients, | 没错 我给每个病人都加油鼓气 |
[17:28] | but she’s worth coming out in the cold for. | 但也就她值得我大冷天出来 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:32] | I think she’s–she’s one of the last ones. | 我想 她应该在最后一拨 |
[17:35] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:36] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s okay. | 是啊 有什么呢 |
[17:45] | Did you always want to be a doctor | 你是从小就想当医生 |
[17:47] | or did your parents force you into it? | 还是父母逼你的 |
[17:49] | No, I was always interested in science and chemistry. | 那倒不是 我一直对科学和化学挺感兴趣 |
[17:55] | Do doctors get a lot of tail? | 医生很有女人缘吗 |
[17:58] | As much as we can stay awake for. | 只要你有精力 要多少有多少 |
[18:03] | Number 47: Wheelchairs. | 第四十七个 轮椅 |
[18:06] | So brilliant, ’cause you don’t have to use your feet. | 多棒啊 省得你来回倒腾两条腿 |
[18:09] | If someone gave me a choice | 要是现在有人问我 |
[18:10] | between peace on earth or a wheelchair right now, | 是要世界和平还是要轮椅 |
[18:14] | I’d take a wheelchair. | 我肯定选轮椅 |
[18:15] | Ow! I’m–I’m out. | 我不行了 |
[18:18] | I’m done, Cath. I can’t do it. | 我没劲了 凯西 跑不动了 |
[18:20] | No, you–you keep going. | 别 你接着跑 |
[18:21] | If you stop now, you’ll never start again. | 你现在停下来 就再也跑不动了 |
[18:23] | – I’m already frozen here. – Are you sure? | -我已经冻僵了 -你确定吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, go. I– | 确定 你跑吧 |
[18:26] | God, why didn’t someone tell me to wear a bra? | 天啊 怎么就没人告诉我穿个胸罩 |
[18:29] | Oh, God! My– | 天啊 我这 |
[18:30] | The chafing is such a bitch. | 我这磨得生疼 |
[18:32] | It’s like someone razored me in my boobies. | 就跟有人拿刀片刮我乳头似的 |
[18:35] | Go! Keep going! Go! | 跑吧 继续 加油 |
[18:37] | – Okay. – Go! | -那我跑了 -跑吧 |
[18:39] | Go, Cath! | 加油 凯西 |
[18:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:44] | Daisy Martinez is away from her desk right now. | 黛西·马丁内斯目前不在办公桌前 |
[18:45] | Oh, jeez. | 我靠 |
[18:53] | Mile seven! Way to go! | 第七英里了 好样的 |
[19:00] | Mom! Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[19:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:05] | Fine. | 还行 |
[19:07] | Oh, you came. Oh, how sweet. | 你来啦 真是贴心 |
[19:09] | You’re holding my hand. | 还牵着我的手 |
[19:10] | You–you’ve got a slight arrhythmia. | 你有点心律不齐 |
[19:11] | I don’t know about that, but I definitely have a cramp. | 心律什么的我不晓得 但我肯定抽筋了 |
[19:14] | All right, well, let’s– let’s sit down. | 行了 你 你先坐一下 |
[19:16] | That or someone’s trying to cut me in two with an axe. | 要不就是有人正想用斧子把我劈成两半 |
[19:18] | All right, just come on over here, okay? | 好吧 过来这边 好吗 |
[19:19] | – No. – You need to sit down. | -不 -你得坐一会儿 |
[19:20] | I can’t. I can’t stop. | 不行 我不能停下 |
[19:24] | All right, Adam, would you grab one of those coconut waters? | 那好吧 亚当 你能拿瓶椰汁来吗 |
[19:25] | Yeah, totally. | 当然 没问题 |
[19:27] | Cathy, whatever it is you’re trying to prove, | 凯西 不管你想证明什么 |
[19:29] | you proved it, all right? | 你已经做到了 好吗 |
[19:30] | You’re strong. You’re amazing. | 你很坚强 很了不起 |
[19:31] | Fucking nuts. We get it. | 无所畏惧 我们都知道 |
[19:34] | What’s the worst thing that could happen? | 最坏的可能是什么 |
[19:35] | Your irregular heartbeat could cause cardiac arrest | 心律不齐可能引发心搏骤停 |
[19:37] | and you could die before you hit the finish line. | 你说不定在撞线前就没命了 |
[19:41] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[19:45] | Well, then I guess I will. | 那好吧 只能我让步了 |
[19:46] | All right, drink that. | 喝了这个 |
[19:47] | That’ll replenish your electrolytes. | 它可以补充你的电解质 |
[19:48] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:49] | And you, you should go to your party. | 还有你 你该去参加你的聚会 |
[19:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[19:53] | I’m not doing too well on time here. | 我这儿一时半会儿是完不了 |
[19:55] | Go. | 去吧 |
[19:56] | Ring in the New Year with Mia. | 和米雅一起迎接新年的钟声 |
[19:59] | Have fun. | 好好玩吧 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:03] | I have to stop talking. | 我不能再说话了 |
[20:07] | Change your socks when your blisters | 等你的水泡开始出血 |
[20:09] | start bleeding through, okay? | 就把袜子换了 好吗 |
[20:11] | And, uh, keep a song in your head | 还有 心里默唱一首歌 |
[20:12] | so you don’t obsess about the cold. | 这样你就不会一直想着冷 |
[20:15] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[20:22] | Can I ask you something else? | 我能再问你点事吗 |
[20:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:26] | How much time do you think she has left? | 在你看来 她还剩多长时间 |
[20:30] | Statistically, someone with your mom’s diagnosis | 根据统计数据 你妈妈这种情况 |
[20:32] | could live anywhere from ten months to two years. | 再活十个月到两年都是有可能的 |
[20:35] | So what happens if the clinical trials stop working? | 那如果临床试验不再起作用的话会怎样 |
[20:37] | The mets will start affecting her organs | 转移瘤会开始影响她的器官 |
[20:39] | and her organ function. | 还有各器官的功能 |
[20:41] | In your mom’s case, she might start | 就你妈妈来说 她可能会开始觉得 |
[20:43] | having trouble breathing. | 呼吸困难 |
[20:45] | Will she stop remembering who we are and stuff? | 她会开始忘事 忘了我们是谁吗 |
[20:49] | That could happen if a met forms in her brain, | 如果她脑中形成转移瘤 这也有可能 |
[20:52] | but from what I know of your mom’s case, | 但是根据我对你妈妈病情的了解 |
[20:53] | there’s none there now. | 现在还不存在这种情况 |
[20:57] | Look, Adam… | 听着 亚当 |
[20:59] | There are people that just beat the odds. | 有些人总能排除万难 |
[21:01] | Like, your mom is running–walking– | 就像你妈妈现在正试图跑完 或者走完 |
[21:04] | a marathon right now. | 一场马拉松 |
[21:06] | So who knows? | 所以 谁知道呢 |
[21:08] | We never know. | 没人知道 |
[21:35] | Hello, yes, I have an appointment | 您好 打扰一下 我事先约了 |
[21:37] | with Daisy Martinet. | 黛西·马丁内斯 |
[21:39] | Oh, really? Because we’re closed. | 是吗 可是我们已经下班了 |
[21:42] | Thank you so very much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:47] | Hey, happy New Year. | 新年快乐啊 |
[21:48] | Hey, nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:50] | Happy New Year. Happy New Year, everybody! | 新年快乐 大家新年快乐 |
[21:53] | Hey, has anybody seen Daisy? | 有人看到黛西了吗 |
[21:55] | Do you know where Daisy is? | 你知道黛西在哪吗 |
[21:57] | Where’s Dai– | 黛西在哪 |
[21:59] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[22:01] | Daisy? Paul. | 黛西吗 我是保罗 |
[22:03] | Jamison! | 贾米森 |
[22:05] | We talked on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[22:06] | God. | 天哪 |
[22:08] | I thought you were gonna be bigger and uglier. | 我还以为你会是个膀大腰圆的丑女 |
[22:10] | I did. | 真的 |
[22:10] | Our offices are closed, Mr. Jamison. | 我们下班了 贾米森先生 |
[22:12] | Oh,Daisy, please. | 黛西 拜托 |
[22:13] | After all we’ve been through, call me Paul. | 我们都已经这么熟了 请叫我保罗 |
[22:15] | Come on. Look. | 来吧 |
[22:16] | This will not take long. Look. | 这事用不了多长时间 |
[22:19] | I am truly sorry about the word that I used | 我跟你通电话时有些用词不当 |
[22:22] | on the phone with you, | 在此我深表歉意 |
[22:24] | but I was just kind of hoping that maybe | 但我还是多少希望 |
[22:26] | we could settle this thing in person. | 也许我们能当面把事情解决 |
[22:28] | Does anybody have a pen? | 谁有笔吗 |
[22:30] | I’ve answered your complaint. | 我已经回复了你的投诉 |
[22:32] | Your problem is you just don’t like my answer. | 只不过你不喜欢我的回答 |
[22:35] | No, my problem is there’s no humanness to it. | 不 我只是觉得你的回答没一点人情味 |
[22:37] | You fu– | 你个该 |
[22:39] | Almost called you that name again. | 我差点又骂出来了 |
[22:41] | I can’t help you, Paul. | 我帮不了你 保罗 |
[22:42] | I think you can, but I think you won’t. | 我相信你能 你只是不肯 |
[22:45] | Look, Daisy and I are arguing over 2,700 bucks, | 各位 黛西和我在为两千七百美元争执 |
[22:49] | which come to think of it, | 现在想想 |
[22:50] | is probably about how much this shindig cost, you know? | 可能也就相当于这个聚会的花销 知道吗 |
[22:53] | So you’re welcome, everybody! | 不客气 各位 |
[22:55] | But, uh, why don’t I just leave you | 但是呢 我还是留几句话 |
[22:57] | with something else to think about while you drink? | 让你们在畅饮的时候琢磨琢磨吧 |
[22:59] | You all work for a health insurance company, | 你们都在这家医疗保险公司工作 |
[23:02] | which means, no doubt, | 也就是说 毫无疑问 |
[23:03] | that you’re probably covered by the same insurance. | 你们可能享有和我们一样的保单 |
[23:05] | Well, you better hope you don’t get sick. | 你们最好祈祷自己别得病 |
[23:08] | ‘Cause if you get Daisy and she, you know, | 如果黛西是你的审核员 你们懂的 |
[23:11] | hadn’t had her coffee that day, | 她那天没喝咖啡不顺心 |
[23:13] | and she decides to unapprove something | 就决定否决掉所有 |
[23:15] | she’s already approved, you’re fucked! | 她已经通过的东西 你就死定了 |
[23:19] | She might be a lot of fun to drink with, | 跟她一起喝酒可能很有趣 |
[23:20] | but this chickie is a fickle fucker. | 不过她是个喜怒无常的婊子 |
[23:23] | So drink to your health while you have it! | 在你们还健康的时候 举杯痛饮吧 |
[23:25] | Take a cab home tonight to your beautiful homes! | 坐的士回到你美丽的家 |
[23:28] | I, on the other hand, probably have to sell my house, | 而我呢 可能要卖掉我的家 |
[23:31] | which really sucks! | 真是太糟了 |
[23:34] | Because if she goes first, Daisy Mcficklebitch, | 你懂吗 黛西死婊子 如果我老婆先死 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna want to be able to live where she lived… | 我想住在她曾经生活的地方 |
[23:41] | and still smell her in our room… | 在我们的房间里感受她的气息 |
[23:46] | see the furniture the way she arranged it. | 看到家具一如她布置的样子 |
[23:55] | It’s just a little something for you to think about… | 在这新年之际 给你们留点事情 |
[23:59] | as you bring in the new year. | 仔细琢磨琢磨… |
[24:03] | Now, if you’ll just excu– | 失陪了 |
[24:05] | I got to go see a lady about a race. | 我得去观看我家那位比赛了 |
[24:14] | One foot. | 一 |
[24:15] | Two foot. | 二 |
[24:17] | One foot. | 一 |
[24:18] | Two foot. | 二 |
[24:20] | One foot. | 一 |
[24:21] | Two foot. | 二 |
[24:22] | Right foot. | 右脚 |
[24:26] | One foot. | 一 |
[24:27] | Two foot. | 二 |
[24:28] | Well, today– | 今天 |
[24:30] | Today, I ran a marathon. | 今天 我跑了马拉松 |
[24:33] | That’s what I did. I ran a marathon. | 是的 没错 我跑了马拉松 |
[24:35] | What did you do on New Year’s Eve? | 新年前夜你做了什么 |
[24:44] | Damn, it’s cold. | 该死 真冷 |
[24:46] | Why aren’t you at your party? | 你怎么没在你的派对上 |
[24:47] | Well, the guy that I wanted to kiss at midnight | 我想在午夜亲吻的男孩 |
[24:50] | had something much cooler to do. | 有更酷的事情要做 |
[24:52] | And by cool, I mean freezing. | 酷呢 指的是冷死人 |
[24:55] | Look, Mia, I’m really sorry. | 听着 米雅 我很抱歉 |
[24:58] | Your 400th text started to convince me. | 你的第四百条短信让我开始相信你 |
[25:02] | Yeah, but I don’t– | 但是我… |
[25:04] | Please just go home and get warm. | 求你了 回家吧 那样暖和点 |
[25:05] | I’m just gonna wait for my mom to show up | 我要等我妈妈跑过来 |
[25:07] | and then I’ll come find you. | 之后我就去找你 |
[25:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:10] | But if it’s not before midnight, | 如果我没在午夜前赶到 |
[25:12] | you know, please, please don’t kiss anybody else. | 求你了 千万别亲其他人 |
[25:16] | I do like it when you beg. | 你求我吧 |
[25:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:21] | Please? | 行行好 |
[25:22] | Please? Please? Please? Please? | 各种求 跪地求 打滚求 |
[25:49] | It’s mom! | 是老妈 |
[25:50] | – Come on, Cathy! – Yeah, mom! | -加油 凯西 -好样的 妈 |
[25:52] | That’s my sister! | 那是我姐姐 |
[25:53] | That’s my sister! | 那是我姐姐 |
[25:55] | Crossing the finish line– | 她要冲过终点了 |
[25:56] | Totally terrific! | 太赞了 |
[25:58] | Come on, Cath! | 加油 凯西 |
[25:59] | – Come on, mom! – You’re almost there, baby! | -加油 妈 -你快成功了 宝贝 |
[26:01] | – Come on, Cath! – Come on, mom! | -加油 凯西 -加油 妈 |
[26:02] | Jamison! | 贾米森 |
[26:04] | Just a few more feet! | 就差几步了 |
[26:05] | – You’re almost there! – You’re almost there! | -你快到终点了 -就快到了 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:30] | Everybody came. | 大家都来了 |
[26:32] | Yeah, except dad’s not here yet. | 是啊 不过老爸还没来 |