时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that this baby’s a girl, | 你都不知道当我听到她是个女孩后有多激动 |
[00:05] | so grateful I get a chance to do it again. | 能有机会再养一个孩子我满心感激 |
[00:07] | Maxine, how are you feeling? | 玛克辛 感觉怎么样 |
[00:08] | Aside from the 2:00 a.m. boxing matches in my gut, | 凌晨两点的时候我肚子里打了场拳击赛 |
[00:11] | I’m good. | 其他都还好 |
[00:12] | Show them what our grand prize ticket holder will win! | 给大家展示今年头奖得主的奖品 |
[00:15] | God forbid you do anything nice for anybody else. | 老天禁止你为别人做任何好事 |
[00:17] | I– I give back. | 我有回馈啊 |
[00:18] | Cause to me, you seem pretty fucking selfish. | 就我看来 你他妈就一个自私鬼 |
[00:20] | Are we going to see you tomorrow, Alexis? | 明天你还来吗 艾利克西斯 |
[00:22] | Most likely. | 差不多吧 |
[00:23] | There’s only one thing to do if you’re angry. | 当你生气的时候 只有一个选择 |
[00:29] | I’m dating a couple. | 我在跟一对夫妇约会 |
[00:30] | Which makes us a thruple. | 我们是三人行 |
[00:32] | What would you say to headlining with me in Puerto Ricor? | 跟我去波多黎各联袂演说怎么样 |
[00:35] | That sounds like a gas. | 听起来特给力 |
[00:39] | For the record, | 说明一下 |
[00:41] | I help who I want to help. | 我只帮助我想帮的人 |
[00:43] | God be with you. | 神与你同在 |
[00:45] | Dave, throw away your bus pass. | 戴夫 扔掉公交卡吧 |
[01:53] | Isn’t this fun? | 多有趣啊 |
[01:56] | Slow down. | 慢点儿 |
[01:57] | Cathy, I don’t think this is good for the baby. | 凯西 我觉得飙车对宝宝不太好 |
[02:10] | Whatever the surprise is, | 不管是什么惊喜 |
[02:11] | I don’t think it’s worth getting a speeding ticket, do you? | 要是给开了张罚单就不值当了 你说呢 |
[02:14] | Ah, there’s no one ever on these backcountry roads. | 穷乡僻里的哪有人会来 |
[02:17] | Besides, I just– | 我就是想… |
[02:19] | I wanted to open her up one last time. | 最后再驾驶它狂飙一次 |
[02:23] | One last time? | 最后一次 |
[02:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:25] | That’s the surprise. | 这就是惊喜 |
[02:29] | I’m giving my car away… | 我要把车送给… |
[02:31] | to you guys. | 你们俩 |
[02:34] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[02:36] | You’re giving us your car? | 你要把车送给我们吗 |
[02:37] | – Cathy, this is amazing. – Oh, please. | -凯西 你太好了 -别这么说 |
[02:40] | I’m so getting the better end of this deal. | 这充其量只是小恩小惠 |
[02:42] | I mean, you’re giving me a baby. | 你们可是要把宝宝给我呢 |
[02:44] | This is very generous. | 你可真慷慨 |
[02:46] | Okay, time for someone else to drive. | 好了 该换个人来开开了 |
[02:49] | Come on. Who’s first? | 来吧 谁先开 |
[03:00] | You take it. | 给你 |
[03:03] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[03:05] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[03:07] | I can’t give you my car. | 这车还不能给你 |
[03:09] | ’cause that wouldn’t really be fair. | 因为这买卖不公平 |
[03:12] | What with you actually not having a baby. | 你可根本就没身孕在身 |
[03:15] | – What? – “What?” | -什么 -还装 |
[03:18] | Don’t “What” me, Maxine… | 别跟我装傻 玛克辛 |
[03:19] | If that’s your real name. | 如果这是你真名的话 |
[03:21] | I might be gullible, but I’m not stupid. | 我也许很好骗 但是我不傻 |
[03:24] | Cathy, what’s going on? | 凯西 怎么了 |
[03:26] | And you, you can drop the innocent act. | 还有你 别装无辜了 |
[03:28] | ’cause it’s really starting to piss me off. | 老娘实在是忍无可忍了 |
[03:30] | Cathy… We have a baby. | 凯西 我们有孩子啊 |
[03:36] | Jesus, Cathy! | 天啊 凯西 |
[03:39] | Baby’s got a bad case of the pillows. | 你家孩子怎么感觉跟枕头似的 |
[03:47] | Let’s go for a walk. | 来跟我溜溜弯儿 |
[03:49] | Go. | 快走 |
[03:57] | Not too fast. | 悠着点 |
[03:59] | Don’t look at me. Look ahead! | 别回头看我 直视前方 |
[04:04] | Okay, stop! | 行了 停 |
[04:09] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[04:18] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[04:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:24] | Why would you do this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[04:26] | Why would you promise a baby to someone that didn’t exist? | 为什么要许诺给我一个根本不存在的孩子 |
[04:31] | That is not a rhetorical question. | 赶紧回答我的问题 |
[04:33] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[04:34] | Times are tough, okay? | 生活艰辛啊 成吗 |
[04:36] | We were desperate. | 我们无路可走了 |
[04:37] | We–we were just doing what we had to do to get by. | 我们只是竭尽所能混口饭吃 |
[04:41] | Doing what you had to do to get by? | 竭尽所能混口饭吃吗 |
[04:44] | How about a paper route? | 送报纸赚不到钱吗 |
[04:46] | How about being a barista at a coffee shop? | 在咖啡店打工养活不了自己吗 |
[04:51] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[04:54] | Take off your fucking clothes! | 把该死的衣服给我脱掉 |
[04:59] | Throw them over here. | 扔过来 |
[05:04] | Okay, I don’t have all day. | 我没时间跟你们磨蹭 |
[05:05] | And it’s cold out here. | 而且这儿冷的要死 |
[05:06] | All of our clothes? | 全脱掉吗 |
[05:07] | All of your clothes. | 一件不剩 |
[05:22] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[05:25] | Little exposed? | 没遮没挡的 |
[05:26] | Stupid? | 很傻逼吧 |
[05:29] | Welcome to the club. | 知道我什么滋味了吧 |
[05:30] | I mean, seriously. | 我说真的 |
[05:32] | Seriously, you thought somebody would give | 你真以为有人会把自己的孩子 |
[05:34] | their baby to a woman with cancer? | 交给一个癌症患者吗 |
[05:36] | You do not make me out to be the bad one in this situation. | 你别把脏水往我身上泼 |
[05:42] | I wanted to believe that it was possible | 我只是想要相信总有人 |
[05:44] | that someone could see the love and the care | 能看的到我对一个孩子 |
[05:46] | that I could give a child, | 所倾注的爱和关怀 |
[05:47] | despite my diagnosis. | 尽管我身患癌症 |
[05:49] | I am the good one in this situation! | 我才是无辜的一方 |
[05:52] | So I say, “Yay for fucking me!” | 只能说 “谢谢你们摆我一道” |
[06:00] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[06:05] | You–you’re just gonna leave us here? | 你不会打算把我们扔在这儿吧 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 就是这样 |
[06:09] | If you come near me or my family again, | 你们要还敢回来找我或者我家人 |
[06:12] | I promise you, next time I will not miss. | 我发誓 下一次我绝不手软 |
[06:15] | In the meantime, I’d start walking. | 话说到这 你们该滚蛋了 |
[06:54] | It’s a gun… in a handkerchief. | 这是把枪…用手帕包着 |
[06:56] | They do it in the movies. | 电影里都这么演 |
[06:58] | I don’t really know why. | 我实在搞不懂为什么 |
[07:00] | Oh, maybe they use it to wipe off fingerprints. | 或许是为了擦掉指纹吧 |
[07:02] | Fingerprints? | 指纹 |
[07:03] | – Has it been used in a crime? – No. | -你拿它犯事了吗 -没有 |
[07:06] | I just– I need you to take it. | 你就 就拿着这枪 |
[07:08] | I don’t trust myself with it anymore. | 放在我这不安全 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:17] | You don’t seem like yourself today. | 今天看着不太对劲 |
[07:20] | Truth be told, I haven’t felt like myself in months. | 说实话 这几个月我都不对劲 |
[07:24] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[07:29] | Cathy? | 凯西 |
[07:33] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | Honey, I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 我真的很遗憾 |
[07:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry it took me so long to get back. | 对不起 我这么晚才回来 |
[07:43] | I got stuck in god for saken Omaha. | 我被困在天杀的奥马哈了 |
[07:49] | Joy sends her condolences, or, you know, | 乔伊让我转达她的慰问 或者应该说 |
[07:52] | sympathies, regrets. What’s the–? | 同情 遗憾 怎么说来着 |
[07:54] | I just– I don’t get it. | 我就不明白 |
[07:56] | I don’t understand who could do this to another person. | 怎么会有人做得出这种事 |
[07:59] | An asshole, that’s who. | 做得出来的都是混蛋 |
[08:02] | That baby was my Joy. | 那孩子就是我的幸福 |
[08:05] | They killed my Joy. | 他们扼杀了我的幸福 |
[08:06] | All right, we’ll have those fucking people arrested. | 我们要让那俩混蛋蹲号子 |
[08:08] | And then, we’re gonna sue ’em | 然后把他们告到 |
[08:09] | for every goddamn penny they have. | 身无分文倾家荡产 |
[08:11] | Well, if we sue anybody, we should sue ourselves. | 真要怪谁的话 只能怪我们自己 |
[08:13] | For being idiots. | 太傻太天真 |
[08:15] | Well, I mean, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想的 |
[08:17] | I’m not gonna let them | 反正我不会让他们 |
[08:18] | walk away with $5,000 of our money. | 拿我们的五千块去逍遥快活 |
[08:21] | It’s more like $10,000. | 其实是一万块 |
[08:25] | What– what do you mean, $10,000? | 什么意思 什么一万块 |
[08:28] | I gave Dave some extra money | 我额外给了戴夫一些钱 |
[08:29] | when I thought he and Maxine were going through a tough time. | 想让他跟玛克辛的日子好过一些 |
[08:34] | Honey, you gave them $5,000 of our money | 亲爱的 你也不跟我说一声 |
[08:37] | without talking to me about it? | 就给了他们五千块 |
[08:40] | Sweetie, what has gotten into you recently? | 亲爱的 你最近到底怎么了 |
[08:41] | It’s like you’re not thinking straight. | 你脑子都糊涂了吧 |
[08:42] | You know, you’re drinking in the middle of the day, | 你看你大白天就喝得醉醺醺的 |
[08:44] | and getting tattoos. | 还跑去纹身 |
[08:46] | I mean, what the hell, Cath? | 你搞毛啊 凯西 |
[08:47] | I said I’m sorry. I’m an idiot. | 我都说了对不起 我犯傻了 |
[08:50] | $5,000, though. Jesus. | 那可是五千块啊 老天爷 |
[08:52] | Are you seriously more upset about the money right now? | 你对钱的事情倒是更加耿耿于怀 |
[08:54] | Because we just lost a baby. | 要知道我们可刚失去了一个孩子 |
[08:55] | Well, yeah, I’m upset about the money. | 那是当然 我要为钱烦心 |
[08:58] | I mean, you know, we had the money. | 你看 钱曾经在我们手上 |
[08:59] | We never had the baby, turns out. | 可孩子却从来没存在过 |
[09:01] | Of course you’re more upset about the money. | 你更加在意钱的事也是理所当然 |
[09:03] | – What do you mean by that? – Oh, please. | -你说这话什么意思 -得了吧 |
[09:05] | You never wanted this baby. | 你从没想过要这个孩子 |
[09:07] | It was interrupting your big career. | 孩子只会阻碍你的宏伟前程 |
[09:11] | Honey, why is it that whenever you talk | 亲爱的 怎么每次你一说起 |
[09:13] | about my career, you do it with such distain? | 我的事业都是一脸不屑的表情 |
[09:16] | Can’t you just be, like, a tiny bit supportive about it? | 你就不能表现出一点支持吗 |
[09:18] | A little bit? | 哪怕就一点点 |
[09:21] | I don’t wanna go to Puerto Rico. | 我不想去波多黎各 |
[09:27] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[09:44] | Mom, I need you to sign this parent release form. | 老妈 有个家长意见书需要你签字 |
[09:48] | Yeah, yeah, one– one second. | 好的好的 马上来 |
[09:55] | It’s just for some stupid field trip– | 就是一个无聊的郊游 |
[10:00] | Do I smell pot? Are you smoking pot? | 怎么有大麻味 你在吸大麻吗 |
[10:03] | Yep, I am. | 没错 |
[10:06] | Okay, so you’re– you’re smoking pot now. | 好吧 你现在吸上大麻了 |
[10:10] | It’s for my cancer treatments. | 是癌症治疗的一部分 |
[10:11] | It helps when I have headaches. | 能缓解头痛 |
[10:13] | Wait, you’re having headaches? | 等等 你头痛吗 |
[10:14] | No, not right now. Just, it’s– | 没有 现在不疼 这算是 |
[10:16] | just call it preventative. | 防患于未然吧 |
[10:17] | It makes me feel better. | 让我感觉好过一点 |
[10:19] | So if something makes us feel better, | 就是说只要我们自己舒坦了 |
[10:20] | – we should just do it, right? – Okay. | -做什么都行 是吗 -行了 |
[10:22] | I hear you. | 我懂你的意思 |
[10:23] | I should not be smoking. | 我不该吸的 |
[10:24] | No, you shouldn’t be doing illegal drugs. | 你就不应该碰这些违禁毒品 |
[10:26] | It’s pot. | 大麻而已 |
[10:28] | I’m not shooting heroin, Adam. | 又不是嗑海洛因 亚当 |
[10:29] | It doesn’t matter, mom. | 嗑什么不重要 妈 |
[10:31] | – It’s still a sin. – Okay– | -这都是罪过 -打住 |
[10:34] | When did you turn into this kid? | 你什么时候开始神神叨叨的 |
[10:36] | I am trying to respect | 我试着去尊重 |
[10:38] | this whole spiritual journey you’re on, | 你正在经历着的精神之旅 |
[10:40] | but recently, everything that comes out of your mouth | 但是最近 只要是从你嘴里蹦出来的话 |
[10:44] | has a very self-righteous tone to it. | 都透出一种自以为是的口吻 |
[10:46] | I mean, what’s next? | 你还想怎样 |
[10:48] | What, you’re gonna disavow evolution? | 你要否认进化论吗 |
[10:50] | You’re gonna run off to a commune? | 你要跑去公社过日子吗 |
[10:51] | You’re gonna tell me that the–the dinosaurs | 你要告诉我 恐龙的灭绝 |
[10:53] | were killed in a giant flood, | 要归咎于大洪水吗 |
[10:55] | because they wouldn’t fit on noah’s boat? | 就因为诺亚方舟装不下它们吗 |
[10:56] | Mom, just keep smoking your pot, okay? | 好吧妈 吸你的大麻吧 没人拦你 |
[10:59] | No, you know what? | 不 还没完 |
[11:01] | If there is anyone | 我看这里 |
[11:03] | who should be smoking pot, | 最该吸大麻的人 |
[11:07] | it should be you. | 就是你 |
[11:09] | I mean, it might help. | 这个可能对你有点用 |
[11:10] | Just open up that mind of yours. | 帮你开阔下思维 |
[11:13] | It’s gotten pretty narrow these days. | 你这些天可真够钻牛角尖的 |
[11:15] | Mom, what the hell are you doing? | 妈 你到底要做什么 |
[11:21] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[11:22] | Okay, I’ll be the adult here. | 我得有个大人样 |
[11:23] | Because clearly, you wanna be the child. | 因为显而易见 你想做个孩子 |
[11:27] | Just sign this paper when you’re done. | 抽完了把这份文件给签了 |
[11:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[11:37] | Gotta love a Saturday crowd. | 我要爱上周六集会了 |
[11:39] | That was fantastic. | 感觉真是棒极了 |
[11:40] | Oh, it is so much fun seeing your transformation. | 能见证你的转变过程真是太有趣了 |
[11:43] | It’s like I took this little lump of coal, | 就好像我把一块不起眼的黑煤球 |
[11:46] | and I polished it into a big, shiny diamond. | 打磨成了一颗闪耀无比的大钻石一样 |
[11:49] | And, you know, you should believe the hype, Paul, | 你也该相信我的话了 保罗 |
[11:50] | because you were born to do this. | 你天生就该干这行 |
[11:52] | You are really incredible. | 你有着卓越的才能 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[12:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:21] | See you at the show tomorrow. | 明天演出的时候见 |
[12:22] | 3 o’clock. | 3点见 |
[12:25] | Oh, my god. Let me see it. | 我的天啊 让我瞧瞧 |
[12:33] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 停 停 停 |
[12:36] | Too loud. | 太吵了 |
[12:37] | Do you, um– do you have a flan pan? | 你有馅饼坯锅吗 |
[12:42] | Flan pan? | 馅饼坯锅 |
[12:45] | Flan pan. | 馅饼坯锅 |
[12:49] | You’re high. | 你嗑嗨了 |
[12:52] | I’m very high. | 简直嗨死了 |
[12:54] | What of it? | 怎么了 |
[12:54] | Oh, nothing. I’m not judging. | 没什么 我不会品头论足的 |
[12:56] | In fact, I wholeheartedly endorse it. | 其实我对此深表赞赏 |
[12:58] | I’m just a little pissed you didn’t share, bogart. | 只是你吃独食让我不爽 小气鬼 |
[13:01] | What do you need a flan pan for? | 你要馅饼坯锅做什么 |
[13:03] | Uh, Tim and Giselle and I are having a | 蒂姆 吉赛尔和我要办个 |
[13:05] | Spanish-themed date night. | 西班牙约会之夜 |
[13:07] | They cook the dinner, I make the dessert. | 他们俩准备饭菜 我准备甜品 |
[13:09] | Then put on a little flamenco music, | 然后再放两首弗拉明戈舞曲 |
[13:11] | maybe read a little Cervantes. | 或许再读几句塞万提斯的小诗 |
[13:13] | Ah-ha, gracias. | 太感谢了[西班牙语] |
[13:16] | So this “Thruple,” It’s– | 所以说这个”三人行” |
[13:18] | It’s not just a sex thing? | 不光是性爱喽 |
[13:20] | Oh, at times it is a probing, sucking, | 不 我们偶尔会来个肛交 口交 |
[13:23] | fingering, fucking free-for-all. | 指交 群交什么的 |
[13:25] | It is hands down the best, | 这简直是集合了 |
[13:27] | most rewarding relationship I have ever been a part of. | 所有我所经历过的最销魂的关系 |
[13:30] | And the best part, none of the emotional bullshit | 最棒的是 不用像普通情侣一样 |
[13:33] | that comes from a regular relationship. | 谈什么狗屁感情 |
[13:34] | I can quite literally come and go. | 我简直来去自如 |
[13:40] | I forget, is this you high? | 我都忘了 你嗑嗨了就这样吗 |
[13:43] | Just giggling? | 就这么咯咯笑吗 |
[13:45] | Giggling. | 咯咯笑 |
[13:49] | Jesus. | 没得救了 |
[13:51] | Giggling. | 咯咯笑 |
[13:52] | Oh, heads up, minor in the house. | 当心点 房子里还有未成年人呢 |
[13:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:58] | Hey, Mrs. “J”. | 你好 贾老师 |
[14:01] | Um, I–I heard about the whole baby thing, | 我听说了宝宝的事儿 |
[14:04] | and I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. | 我想告诉你我对此有多难过 |
[14:11] | Mrs– Mrs. “J”? | 贾…贾老师 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:17] | No, I’m really– I’m really sorry. | 别误会 我是真的真的很抱歉 |
[14:19] | I just must be having some– | 我现在一定是… |
[14:21] | some crazy stress reaction… | 因为宝宝这档子破事… |
[14:24] | to the whole baby thing. | 反应有点过激 |
[14:28] | Uh, I wanted to talk to you about something, | 我本想跟你谈谈心 |
[14:30] | but I’m gonna come back. | 看样子我还是先回去吧 |
[14:31] | No, no, no, no, no, I’m fine. | 不不不 我很好 |
[14:33] | You can — you can tell me now. | 你现在就可以告诉我 |
[14:36] | Okay, well, when I was in Omaha | 好吧 当我和贾米森先生 |
[14:40] | with Mr. J and Joy, | 还有乔伊一起在奥马哈的时候 |
[14:43] | I don’t know, I just– | 我说不清楚 只是 |
[14:44] | I got this totally weird vibe from her, you know? | 她让我有种奇怪的感觉 |
[14:48] | Just, you know, the way she acts around him. | 她围着他转的狐媚样 |
[14:51] | She’s always, you know, talking about how great he is, | 不停在说他多么的伟大 |
[14:54] | and sort of flirty-flirty with him. | 还一直轻浮地调情 |
[14:58] | With Paul? | 和保罗调情吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, I don’t get it either. I don’t. | 是啊 我也不明白 真的 |
[15:02] | I’m just telling you what I saw. | 我只是把我看到的告诉你 |
[15:04] | And if some woman were acting like that around my man, | 但如果有女人那样围着我男人转 |
[15:07] | I’d be damn sure to keep an eye on her. | 我绝对会提防着她 |
[15:11] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | I appreciate you looking out for me. | 谢谢你这么为我着想 |
[15:16] | Us sisters gotta stick together, right? | 咱们俩姐妹总得一条心吧 |
[15:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:36] | Oh, god, these are phenomenal. | 天啊 真是人间美味 |
[15:39] | Your turn, Sean. | 到你了 肖恩 |
[15:40] | Yeah, no, uh… | 呃 不了 |
[15:42] | Something about those bottom-feeding little shits | 这些在水底觅食的小杂碎 |
[15:44] | leads me to believe that they’re slimy | 黏滑得让人犯恶 |
[15:46] | and underwhelming. | 我可没兴趣 |
[15:47] | Don’t think of them as slimy, | 别净想着它们有多黏滑 |
[15:48] | think of them as “sublime-y.” | 想想它们口味有多超凡 |
[15:52] | Not to mention, powerful aphrodisiacs. | 这还是强力壮阳药呢 |
[15:56] | Well, when in Rome. | 好吧 客随主便 |
[16:15] | I gotta go wash my mouth out. | 我得去漱漱口 |
[16:16] | See, this is why you shouldn’t take me to nice places. | 看到了吧 你们就不该带我来好馆子 |
[16:49] | Ever have sex in a public restroom? | 在公共盥洗室里做过爱么 |
[16:54] | Of course I have. | 当然了 |
[16:55] | But, um, certainly never in one as nice as this one. | 但肯定没来过这么华丽的 |
[17:04] | I got something for ya. | 我给你来点带劲的 |
[17:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:08] | Come here. | 过来这 |
[17:10] | Where is ol’, um– | 那家伙呢 |
[17:11] | Oh, who cares? Come here. | 谁理他 快过来 |
[17:14] | I want you all to myself for a change. | 这次我要你专属于我 |
[17:20] | Ooh, oh, tastes like oysters. | 一股生蚝的味道 |
[17:21] | Oh, yeah? Mmm. | 是吗 |
[17:37] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 伙计 |
[17:38] | Grab a seat. | 随便坐 |
[17:40] | Shake off the cold. | 喝点暖暖身子 |
[17:41] | Don’t mind if I do. | 也好 |
[17:44] | Old friend of mine told me this is a great place | 有个老朋友跟我说大冷天 |
[17:46] | to grab a drink on a cold day. | 上这喝点东西很棒 |
[17:48] | That’s what we do. | 愿意为你效劳 |
[17:51] | What do you got? | 你这有什么 |
[17:52] | Well, the, uh, “thirsty widow” is a crowd favorite. | “饥渴寡妇”是我们的明星产品 |
[17:56] | Ooh, better make me one of them quick. | 快给我来一杯吧 |
[17:59] | You got it. | 就来 |
[18:30] | Hey, hit me, Kirby. | 给满上 科尔比 |
[18:35] | – Hey, how you doing? – Good. | -嘿 你怎么样 -很好 |
[18:36] | – How you doing? – Pretty good. | -你呢 -还不错 |
[18:38] | Do you come here often? | 你常来这吗 |
[18:40] | Now, you’re not really trying to pick me up with that old line, are you? | 你不会想用那么俗烂的台词来搭讪吧 |
[18:43] | Oh, no–no, I’m not trying to pick you up. | 不不 我可没想搭讪 |
[18:47] | But, you know what, maybe I should be. | 不过你猜怎么着 也许我该试试 |
[18:49] | You’re a very attractive young lady. | 瞧你这诱人的年轻女士 |
[18:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢了 |
[18:51] | I don’t know what you heard, but Shay’s no lady. | 我不知道你听到过什么 但这姑娘可不是善茬 |
[18:53] | – Screw you, Kirby. – Okay, time-out. | -去你的 科尔比 -好吧 暂停 |
[18:55] | Let’s start again. | 我们重新来过 |
[18:56] | Oh, look, | 瞧啊 |
[18:58] | I actually happen to have a picture right here | 我碰巧有张老朋友的照片 |
[18:59] | of my friend who told me about this place. | 就是她告诉我这地儿的 |
[19:01] | – Do you know her? – Uh-huh. | -你认识她吗 -当然 |
[19:02] | That’s my girl Alexis. | 就是艾利克西斯啊 |
[19:04] | She’s in here all the time, we love her. | 她经常来 大家很喜欢她 |
[19:06] | Where do you know her from? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[19:09] | You a pilot too? | 你也是飞行员吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah. Yep. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:14] | Just hoping to catch up with her on a layover. | 想看看中途停留能不能碰上她 |
[19:18] | Shame about her husband, huh? | 真为她丈夫感到遗憾 是吧 |
[19:21] | What happened there? | 发生了什么 |
[19:22] | Oh, you didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[19:23] | He died a few months back. | 他几个月前死了 |
[19:25] | – He died? – Heart attack. | -他死了吗 -心脏病发作 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:37] | Oh, real food. | 真正的美食来了 |
[19:39] | I am starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[19:41] | You just had sex with him in the bathroom, didn’t you? | 你们刚在厕所干了一炮 是吗 |
[19:47] | I’m not gonna lie about it. I did. | 我可不想说谎 是又怎样 |
[19:48] | Come on, Giselle. | 别这样 吉赛尔 |
[19:49] | The one thing we had was our deal. | 可别忘了我们的协议 |
[19:52] | Deal? What deal? | 协议 什么协议 |
[19:54] | Neither one of us is supposed | 我们俩任何一个人 |
[19:55] | to have sex with you when the other’s not around. | 都不该撇下另一个单独跟你做爱 |
[19:57] | It’s what we agreed to, Giselle. | 我们说好了的 吉赛尔 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[20:02] | I just wanted to do it once with Sean | 我只是想跟肖恩来一炮 |
[20:03] | without your interference. | 没有你在中间插一脚 |
[20:06] | Interference? | 插一脚 |
[20:07] | Is that what I am, interference? | 我就是这角色吗 插一脚 |
[20:10] | I’m your goddamn husband. | 我他妈是你丈夫啊 |
[20:13] | Ooh, look, here’s a lovely cabernet from South Africa. | 看啊 这有瓶来自南非的卡勃耐酒 |
[20:17] | You know, I hear they’re doing really wonderful things | 你知道吗 我听说他们用葡萄酿酒 |
[20:19] | with their grapes down there. | 真的很有一套 |
[20:22] | Waiter. | 服务员 |
[20:25] | – And there you are. – Thank you. | -给您 -谢谢 |
[20:26] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:28] | Welcome, how can I help you today? | 欢迎光临 我有什么可以帮您的 |
[20:29] | Hi, what room number is Joy Kleinman in? | 请问乔伊·克莱曼的房间号是多少 |
[20:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, we don’t give out | 我很抱歉 我们不能泄露 |
[20:33] | our hotel guests’ information. | 入住宾客信息 |
[20:35] | Oh, yeah, I understand that, | 我懂的 能理解 |
[20:37] | but this is really important. | 但是我有十万火急的事 |
[20:39] | Ma’am, the privacy of our hotel guests | 女士 替入住宾客保守隐私 |
[20:41] | is our utmost priority. | 是我们的第一要务 |
[20:43] | Is there anything else I might be able | 请问您还有什么事情 |
[20:44] | to help you with today? | 需要我帮您吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah, can I talk to your manager? | 有 我能跟你的经理谈谈吗 |
[20:48] | I am the manager. | 我就是经理 |
[20:50] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[20:52] | Or else, you can have a nice day. | 没有的话 祝您愉快 |
[20:55] | Next. | 下一位 |
[20:58] | – How can I– – Uh, no. | -请问我能帮您… -别 |
[21:01] | Look, Bethany, I appreciate | 听着 贝瑟妮 我很赞赏 |
[21:04] | that you control this little corner of the world. | 你把这方小天地打理得井井有条 |
[21:06] | And I wish you the very best on your sad little climb | 我也祝你在努力向中层管理攀爬的路上 |
[21:09] | to middle management, but sometimes, | 一切顺利 但是有时候 |
[21:11] | things are more important than rules. | 随机应变好过墨守成规 |
[21:13] | And right now, I need you to break one, | 而现在 我就需要你破个例 |
[21:16] | and tell me Joy fucking Kleinman’s room number. | 告诉我乔伊·克莱曼那个死贱人的房间号 |
[21:19] | One second. | 稍等 |
[21:24] | Security to the lobby, please. | 保安请至大厅 谢谢 |
[21:29] | And I am sorry if you think my underwear makes me | 我很抱歉让你觉得我的内衣 |
[21:31] | look like a “school marm,” | 一副古板女教师样 |
[21:33] | But the moment I put on a thong, | 但是我一旦穿上丁字裤 |
[21:34] | I have about two minutes before I get a full-blown yeast infection. | 不出两分钟细菌就会在我私处肆虐了 |
[21:37] | Well, we all make sacrifices for each other. | 我们都为彼此做出过牺牲 |
[21:39] | – Just the other day– – Oh, yeah, you wanna talk about sacrifices? | -就像那天 -是吗 你想谈谈牺牲吗 |
[21:42] | She makes me rollerblade. | 她逼我去轮滑 |
[21:44] | And she knows that I get blisters. | 而她明知我的脚会磨出水泡 |
[21:46] | And besides, could we pick an activity | 还有 我们能挑一项 |
[21:47] | that’s a little less 1999? | 不那么过时的运动吗 |
[21:49] | A little less 1999? | 不那么过时 |
[21:52] | Jesus, says the guy who still drives a miata. | 天啊 还开马自达的人好意思说我 |
[21:54] | It’s like you went through your mid-life crisis at the age of 24. | 你这是还没长大成人就经历中年危机了吗 |
[21:58] | Can you believe he’s a therapist? | 你能相信他还是个心理医生吗 |
[21:59] | Well, I mean, I’ve only seen the framed license on his wall. | 要我说 我只见过他墙上框好的执照 |
[22:01] | At least I have a real profession. | 至少我还有个真正的职业 |
[22:03] | Pilates instructor? | 普拉提教练 |
[22:04] | Why don’t you call it what it really is? | 你为什么不叫它真正的名字 |
[22:06] | Showing your camel toe to complete strangers. | 给陌生人展示你紧身裤下的春光 |
[22:08] | God, you are so threatened by my body. | 天啊 我的身体总是让你有危机感 |
[22:11] | Why don’t you just appreciate it? | 为什么不能用欣赏的眼光去看 |
[22:13] | And next time, when Sean goes down on me, | 还有下一次肖恩给我口的时候 |
[22:15] | pay attention. | 学着点 |
[22:16] | He is so much better than you. | 他比你强太多了 |
[22:17] | I’m not better. I’m just different. | 也不是强 就是方法不同 |
[22:19] | Like I care. | 鬼才在乎 |
[22:20] | The next time she gives me a non-toothy blow job | 什么时候她给我口的时候不用到牙 |
[22:22] | – will be the first. – That is so not true. | -那才是破天荒呢 -你少血口喷人 |
[22:23] | Oh, please, if you suddenly lost your dental records, | 得了吧 你要是把牙科记录丢了 |
[22:25] | you could pull ’em off my cock. | 从我老二上的牙印就能补回来 |
[22:27] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, calm down. | 行了 行了 都冷静一下 |
[22:30] | We can work this out. | 我们能够解决的 |
[22:32] | Certainly three intelligent adults | 三个聪慧的成年人肯定能 |
[22:34] | can iron out the wrinkle in our otherwise | 解决好我们良好关系中的 |
[22:36] | very well-pressed relationship. | 那些小小分歧 |
[22:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[22:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[22:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:45] | Do you see what’s happening? | 你发现什么情况了吗 |
[22:46] | No, what’s happening? | 不 这到底是怎么了 |
[22:51] | I’m so sorry, babe. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[22:55] | I–I’m sorry too? | 我…我也抱歉 |
[23:02] | Please– | 求你们了 |
[23:03] | Someone please just tell me what the hell’s going on here. | 谁来告诉我一下这他妈是什么状况 |
[23:06] | Sean, | 肖恩 |
[23:07] | when Giselle and I talked about exploring a third party… | 当吉赛尔和我谈到要搞三人行的时候 |
[23:10] | We knew that there could be issues with the relationship | 我们就清楚如果进展不顺利的话 |
[23:13] | if it didn’t work out right. | 这段关系可能会出现问题 |
[23:16] | So… | 所以 |
[23:20] | I think it’s best we stop. | 我觉得我们最好就此打住 |
[23:23] | Wait, you’re breaking up with me? | 等等 你们要跟我分手吗 |
[23:24] | It’s not you, Sean. It’s us. | 这不是你的错 是我们俩的问题 |
[23:27] | We’re just gonna throw away the most promising, | 我们就这么放弃这段史上最有希望 |
[23:29] | forward-thinking relationship of all time? | 最富远见的关系了吗 |
[23:32] | Don’t get needy, Sean. | 别放不下 肖恩 |
[23:33] | It’s not a sexy color on you. | 这不意味着你不够性感 |
[23:35] | Neither are your unresolved mother issues. | 也跟你的恋母情结无关 |
[23:40] | Well, I’m shocked. | 我无语了 |
[23:43] | I must say, I– | 我得说 我 |
[23:44] | I thought we had something pretty awesome here, | 我还以为我们之间的关系非比寻常 |
[23:46] | but I guess not. | 不过看来并非如此 |
[23:47] | So fuck you and fuck you. | 去你的 还有你 |
[23:50] | Don’t be an asshole, Sean. | 别犯浑 肖恩 |
[23:52] | Is that your advice to me, Giselle? | 这是你给我的分手建议吗 吉赛尔 |
[23:55] | Well, here’s my advice to you: | 我也有一条建议给你们 |
[23:58] | In your next relationship, | 下一次玩三人行的时候 |
[24:00] | if you’re gonna insist on ass-play, | 如果你一定要玩后面的话 |
[24:02] | cut your goddamn fingernails. | 先把该死的指甲剪掉 |
[24:05] | And you too, buddy. | 你也一样 伙计 |
[24:07] | Ladies, that lipstick really makes your eyes pop. | 姑娘们 那口红让你们的双眼分外明亮 |
[24:16] | Cathy, hi! | 凯西 你好 |
[24:17] | Hi, I need to talk to you. | 你好 我得跟你谈谈 |
[24:19] | Can it wait till later? | 你能等会儿吗 |
[24:20] | ‘Cause I’ve got another speaking engagement. | 我还有一场演讲要做 |
[24:22] | No, it really can’t wait, Joy. | 不行 我等不了了 乔伊 |
[24:23] | Because, you see, I read the email you sent Paul. | 我读了你写给保罗的邮件 |
[24:25] | Well, I’ve sent him lots of emails. | 我给他写过很多邮件 |
[24:26] | What’s got you so wound up, girl? | 你干嘛这么紧张啊 宝贝 |
[24:28] | Okay, cut the pollyanna crap. | 得了吧 少在这糊弄我 |
[24:29] | ‘Cause while he might be weak enough to fall for it, | 就算他意志不坚定喝了你的迷魂药 |
[24:31] | I am not dumb enough to stand around and watch it happen. | 我可不会傻等着你抢我男人 |
[24:34] | Well, maybe we should have this discussion in private. | 也许我们应该在私下里谈这个 |
[24:36] | Sure. Oh, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[24:37] | Where do you suggest we go to talk about | 你觉得我们该去哪里讨论一下 |
[24:39] | you wanting to fuck my husband? | 你想勾引我丈夫这事 |
[24:41] | Cathy. | 凯西 |
[24:43] | Whatever you think is gonna happen with Paul | 不管你打算跟保罗在波多黎各做什么 |
[24:45] | in Puerto Rico won’t. | 都死了这条心吧 |
[24:46] | Because I’m gonna be there. | 因为我也会去 |
[24:48] | My entire family’s gonna be there. | 我们全家都会去 |
[24:51] | So all eyes will be on you, lady. | 你别想偷天换日 姐们 |
[24:53] | I am far too dignified to stand here | 我的自尊心不允许我站在这儿 |
[24:54] | and be scolded like a child, | 像小孩一样被你骂 |
[24:55] | but if it’s really important to you to have this discussion, | 不过如果你坚持要跟我讨论这个 |
[24:57] | we can do it later. | 我们可以一会儿再谈 |
[24:59] | Do not walk away from me. | 你别想就这么走掉 |
[25:00] | And you don’t patronize me. | 也甭想对我趾高气昂 |
[25:02] | Oh, please, Cathy. | 拜托 凯西 |
[25:04] | My relationship with Paul is purely professional. | 我跟保罗是纯工作关系 |
[25:08] | Playful at times, yes, because that’s the way I roll, | 有时确实会开开玩笑 我就是这种性格 |
[25:10] | but professional. | 但绝对是公事公办 |
[25:11] | Now, have I fucked your husband? | 至于我有没有跟你丈夫上过床 |
[25:13] | No. | 没有 |
[25:14] | Would I be surprised if he fucked someone else? | 如果他跟别人上床我会不会感到吃惊 |
[25:16] | No. | 不会 |
[25:17] | Because frankly, Cathy, you are a downer. | 因为 说实话 凯西 你让人扫兴 |
[25:19] | Your whole life is about nothing but you. | 你的整个生活重心只有你自己 |
[25:21] | Granted, I understand. | 确实 我理解 |
[25:23] | Cancer sometimes makes people very selfish. | 癌症有时确实会让人变得非常自私 |
[25:26] | Oh, you are so fucking smug, | 你还真他妈把自己当回事了 |
[25:28] | but you don’t fool me for a second. | 不过你糊弄不了我 |
[25:30] | ‘Cause despite the $700 boots and the $3,000 suits, | 因为除了这七百块的靴子和三千块的套装 |
[25:33] | and that God-awful lipstick, and that crazy, | 还有那恶心的口红和那个神经兮兮的 |
[25:35] | wrappy, furry thing, | 甩来甩去的毛茸茸的东西 |
[25:37] | you are nothing more than a well-paid, | 你不过就是个领着高薪 |
[25:39] | well-dressed home wrecker. | 穿着风骚的小三 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:44] | All of that negative energy, and all of that anger, | 所有这些负面的能量和愤怒的情绪 |
[25:48] | you keep it up, your cancer’s gonna | 你这样下去 你的癌症很快 |
[25:49] | pop right back, missy. | 就会卷土重来 小妞 |
[25:58] | I did not give myself cancer. | 我得癌症才不是自找的 |
[26:00] | The sun gave me cancer. | 都怪太阳 |
[26:02] | It’s a flaming ball of radiation! | 那个大火球不停释放辐射 |
[26:04] | Look, not my anger, not my energy, | 跟我的愤怒和能量什么的无关 |
[26:07] | the sun, that’s it. | 太阳才是元凶 就是这样 |
[26:09] | Look, I’m not done with you. | 听着 咱俩还没完呢 |
[26:11] | – Let go of me. – You are a bitch! | -放开我 -你真是个贱人 |
[26:14] | Sometimes. | 有时如此 |
[26:27] | Call the police! Call 911! | 快叫警察 打911 |
[26:51] | Some people miss the bus. | 有些人错过公车 |
[26:53] | Some people, not so much. | 有些人迎头撞上 |
[27:01] | 保罗·贾米森 我也很期待波多黎各见 |