时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:24] | Adam, sweetie. | 亚当 宝贝 |
[02:27] | Shit. I missed your… | 该死 我错过了你… |
[02:29] | – What time is it? – It’s okay. I’m… | – 现在几点了? – 没事的 我… |
[02:31] | No, no, no, no, no. I overslept. | 不不不 我睡过头了 |
[02:33] | Uh, on a scale from 1 to 10, | 嗯 从一到十级 |
[02:35] | how bad is the pain? | 你有多痛? |
[02:38] | 6.5. I don’t know. | 6.5吧 我不知道 |
[02:40] | This is… I’m confused. | 这是… 我都糊涂了 |
[02:42] | Is 10 good or bad? | 十级很糟糕吗? |
[02:44] | I’m like a “ugh” | 我想”呕” |
[02:47] | on the pain chart thing. | 在疼痛记录表上 |
[02:51] | How you feeling, honey? 1 to 10? | 感觉怎么样 老婆? 一到十级? |
[02:53] | – Look out, dad. Here. – Guys, guys. | – 当心点 老爸 这里 – 你们 你们 |
[02:56] | I thought you got her meds at 7:00 A.M. | 我以为你七点就给她吃药了呢 |
[02:57] | I overslept, okay? | 我睡过头了 好吧? |
[02:58] | It is your job to cover the 7:00 A.M., okay? | 早上七点是你负责的 知道不? |
[03:01] | Now she’s writhing in pain. | 现在她这么痛苦 |
[03:02] | – Paul, I’m like a 6. – Well, that’s bad! | – 保罗 我就六级吧 – 这样很糟糕诶! |
[03:05] | Okay, I’m a 4. | 好啦 只有四级 |
[03:07] | You should have taken the mornings, okay? | 你本来才应该负责早上的 好吗? |
[03:09] | But you wanted nights. | 可是你想要晚上的 |
[03:10] | Clearly, I should have taken both. | 是啊 全都交给我 |
[03:11] | Enough! | 好了! |
[03:17] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[04:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:01] | Damn it. | 讨厌 |
[04:03] | I never made it to the spam museum. | 我从来都没去过火腿博物馆 |
[04:05] | I was so close this whole time… | 一直都离那里这么近… |
[04:08] | spam adjacent. | 火腿邻居 |
[04:11] | Should we stop? Hey… | 要不要停下? 嘿… |
[04:13] | Anybody hungry for mystery meat? | 谁想吃不知名的肉啊? |
[04:21] | I mean, if I were spam, | 如果我是火腿 |
[04:23] | I’d be mighty angry that people were using my name | 要是人们借我的名义在网上卖壮阳药的话 |
[04:25] | to sell penis enlargement pills on the Internet. | 我一定会气死的 |
[04:29] | How can you laugh right now? | 你怎么还笑得出来? |
[04:31] | I don’t even understand why we’re doing this. | 我都不知道我们干嘛要这么做 |
[04:34] | Like, why… why are you just giving up, mom? | 为什么…为什么你就放弃了呢 妈? |
[04:36] | Why can’t you stay at home with us? | 为什么你不能和我们一起在家? |
[04:39] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[04:41] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[04:50] | We’ve been over this. | 我们该做的都做了 |
[04:52] | My tumors are growing. I’m not getting better, Adam. | 我的肿瘤在变大 我好不起来了 亚当 |
[04:55] | The one in my brain… | 我脑袋里面的那个… |
[04:57] | I forgot who your father was. | 我都忘记你爸爸是谁了 |
[04:58] | It moved a millimeter to the left, I remembered him, | 它往左边挪了一毫米 我才记起他来 |
[05:01] | my eyes got all screwed up. | 我的眼睛就更惨了 |
[05:02] | And I don’t know what’s coming next. | 我也不知道接下来会怎样 |
[05:06] | You guys have done an amazing job | 你们已经把我 |
[05:09] | of taking care of me, but it can’t all be about me. | 照顾得很好了 但我不是你们生活的全部 |
[05:13] | It’s enough. | 已经够了 |
[05:15] | You’re tired. You’re missing class. | 你很累 又缺课 |
[05:16] | You’re arguing with your father. | 还和爸爸起争执 |
[05:18] | And in hospice, | 在安养院里 |
[05:20] | they’ll take care of me 24-7… | 他们一天二十四小时都会照顾我的… |
[05:23] | pain meds, food, everything. | 止痛药 食物 所有的一切 |
[05:25] | And I’m not giving up. | 我并没有放弃 |
[05:27] | I’m making a choice… | 我只是为我们大家… |
[05:29] | for all of us. | 做了一个选择 |
[05:32] | We can still hope for a miracle, | 我们还是可以期待奇迹出现的 |
[05:34] | but if there isn’t one, | 但如果没有的话 |
[05:36] | I don’t want our home to forever be known | 我可不想让我们家永远地变成 |
[05:38] | as “the place mom kicked it.” | “老妈翘辫子的地方” |
[05:40] | I want happy memories for you there… | 我想要那里有你们快乐的回忆… |
[05:44] | only happy. | 只有快乐 |
[05:46] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:21] | Oh, for God’s sake, people, | 噢 天呐 这帮人 |
[06:23] | if this is gonna be my last ride, | 如果这是我的最后一程 |
[06:24] | it better get more fun than this. | 那最好比现在要更有趣 |
[06:29] | Pull over again. | 靠边停 |
[06:41] | Dead woman driving. | 死人要开车了 |
[06:43] | – Cathy. – You can’t. | – 凯西- 你不能 |
[06:45] | If I can’t have one enjoyable conversation, | 如果我连一个愉快的谈话都不能享受到 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna at least give | 那我至少也要让自己 |
[06:48] | myself one final joyride. | 有最后一次快乐的驾驶经历吧 |
[06:50] | And don’t worry… if I squint, | 不用担心… 如果我眯起眼 |
[06:52] | I can just make out where the center line is. | 我还是能辨认出中线在哪里的 |
[06:55] | Why not? | 你开吧 |
[07:01] | Mom, slow down. | 妈 开慢点 |
[07:03] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Honey, honey, honey. | 噢噢噢! 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[07:04] | Whoa, slow down, honey! Slow down! | 噢 慢点 宝贝! 慢点! |
[07:09] | – Hang on! – Do it, baby! | – 抓紧了! – 冲啊! |
[07:11] | Jesus Christ! | 老天呐! |
[07:12] | Honey, can you see? Can you see? | 宝贝 你看得到吗? 看得到吗? |
[07:14] | Oh, this is awesome! | 噢 太爽了! |
[07:16] | Fuck me! Fuck me! | 我靠! 靠! |
[07:18] | Oh, God, we’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! | 噢 天啊 我们要死了! 要死了! |
[07:21] | Slow down, mom! | 慢点 妈! |
[07:23] | Yeah, motherfuckers! Whoo! | 耶 靠他娘的! 哦! |
[07:26] | Cathy, seriously, stop. | 凯西说真的 快停下 |
[07:28] | Please stop. It’s not funny. | 停车吧 一点也不好玩 |
[07:29] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们死定了 |
[07:31] | – Uh – Oh. Jesus. | – 嗯 – 哦 老天 |
[07:33] | – Oh, thank God. – Shit. | – 哦 老天啊 – 靠 |
[07:45] | All right, ev… everyone just be calm… | 好了 大… 大家都镇定些 |
[07:48] | And be nice and polite | 要乖乖的有礼貌 |
[07:49] | and just… and smile. | 还要…微笑 |
[07:51] | – Fuckin’ man. – This is not polite. | – 我去 – 这哪里是礼貌 |
[07:53] | Well, I need to do what I have to do. | 我得做我该做的嘛 |
[07:54] | I’m black. | 我是黑人 |
[08:02] | License, registration. | 驾照 登记簿 |
[08:11] | Ma’am, you know why I pulled you over? | 夫人 知道我为什么要你靠边停吗? |
[08:14] | Well, I have an educated guess. | 我猜得到啊 |
[08:15] | But go ahead. You’re the one with the badge. | 你继续 你才是警察 |
[08:17] | You tell me. I bet this is your favorite part. | 你告诉我吧 我猜你一定最喜欢这段了 |
[08:20] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[08:21] | You were going 90 in a 50 zone. | 你在限速五十迈的地方飙到了九十迈 |
[08:23] | – Jesus. – Not bad. | – 天啊 – 还好啦 |
[08:25] | You have a full car here. | 你们有一车的人 |
[08:26] | At that speed, an accident could lead to injuries | 照这个速度 一场车祸可能会致伤 |
[08:28] | or even fatalities. | 甚至是死亡 |
[08:30] | Well, you know, I have, at one time or another, | 我有过这种想法 |
[08:32] | wanted to kill each of my passengers. | 杀光所有我载的人 |
[08:34] | Right back at ya. | 回的漂亮 |
[08:35] | Ma’am, are you talking back to me? | 夫人 你是在顶嘴吗? |
[08:37] | Yep. I am most definitely sassin’ you. | 没错 我就是在顶撞你 |
[08:41] | I could give you a ticket for disorderly conduct. | 我可以给你开一张扰乱社会治安的罚单 |
[08:44] | Well, officer, I’m fairly disordered. | 警官 我就是个不正常的人 |
[08:46] | Could you write me one too? | 你能给我也写一张吗? |
[08:47] | I apologize, officer. | 很抱歉 警官 |
[08:48] | I… I’m wondering, | 我…我在想 |
[08:50] | were you born being passive-aggressive, | 你是生下来就这么的被动反抗呢 |
[08:52] | or did that just come with the reflective sunglasses? | 还是说戴上太阳眼镜就这反应? |
[08:54] | – Oh, boy. – Were you the one | – 老天啊 – 在学校里你是 |
[08:55] | who got beaten up at school, or were you the bully? | 被欺负的人 还是欺负别人的混蛋? |
[08:57] | No, really, I’m curious. | 不 真的 我很想知道 |
[08:59] | This is for the speeding. | 这是超速的 |
[09:02] | And this one’s… | 这是… |
[09:05] | for the sass. | 顶撞我的 |
[09:07] | See you in court in a month for the sass. | 由于你的无礼 我们一个月后法庭见 |
[09:12] | Have fun. | 好好玩吧 |
[09:15] | Hey, guess what. | 嘿 猜怎么着 |
[09:17] | I’m driving myself to hospice, so… | 我正要去安养院 所以… |
[09:19] | good luck collecting on that one. | 碰到这个不错吧 |
[09:25] | So just down at the right is our cafeteria | 右边的尽头是我们的餐厅 |
[09:27] | and our arts-and-crafts room. | 还有工艺美术室 |
[09:29] | We have some very competitive bingo games in there | 礼拜二在那里我们有竞争很激烈的 |
[09:31] | on Tuesdays. | 宾果游戏 |
[09:32] | Uh, and we’ll be getting you a walker | 我们会给你配个助行架 |
[09:34] | so you can get around more easily. | 这样你走动就方便多了 |
[09:35] | Mm. Sweet. | 嗯 真贴心 |
[09:37] | – New wheels. – Oh! Hello. | – 新的轮子 – 噢 你好啊! |
[09:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:41] | Aw, and this is Bethany… | 哦 这是贝思妮… |
[09:43] | our resident cat. | 在我们这里住的猫 |
[09:45] | Ah, an animal with nine lives in a hospice. | 哈 安养院里有九条命的动物 |
[09:49] | Ironic. | 讽刺啊 |
[09:50] | We do pet therapy on Thursdays. | 礼拜四我们有宠物疗法 |
[09:53] | You’d be surprised how calming it is | 你会惊讶它是多么的镇定的 |
[09:55] | just to pet a cat or hold a bunny. | 就是拍拍猫咪或是抱只小兔 |
[09:58] | Where’s the shuffleboard? It’s like a cruise ship. | 推圆盘游戏在哪里? 好像一个大型油轮 |
[10:01] | If you two could come with me, | 你们两个跟我来 |
[10:02] | I just have some last papers for you to sign. | 还有最后一些文件需要你们签字 |
[10:05] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:08] | Like a cruise ship? Try the Titanic. | 像大型油轮? 泰坦尼克号啊 |
[10:10] | Hey, easy. | 嘿 放松点 |
[10:12] | Oh, sorry. It’s just my white coat syndrome | 哦 抱歉 我的白大褂综合症 |
[10:14] | is really kicking in. | 又开始发作了 |
[10:16] | How in the hell | 你到底 |
[10:16] | are you gonna get through a kidney operation | 能不能撑完一个肾脏手术 |
[10:18] | when you can’t even look at a nurse | 你现在看见护士 |
[10:19] | without shitting yourself? | 可都吓尿了 |
[10:23] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[10:27] | Okay, we’re gonna get Cathy settled. | 好吧 我们把凯西安置下来 |
[10:28] | Immediate family is welcome to come with us. | 直系亲属请随我来 |
[10:31] | Anyone else can visit tomorrow. | 其他人明天可以探访 |
[10:34] | I… I’m good. | 我就免了吧 |
[10:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:41] | This sucks. | 真遗憾 |
[10:48] | Okay. I know this freaks you out. | 好了 我知道这让你难以接受 |
[10:53] | Try and visit, okay? | 可要试着来看看我 好吗? |
[10:56] | Don’t look those nurses in the eye. | 别看那些护士 |
[11:05] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[11:10] | Don’t leave dirty dishes in your room, okay? | 别把脏碗留在房间 好吗? |
[11:13] | I’m not gonna be there to clean up after you, | 我不会给你收拾了 |
[11:15] | and no girl likes a slob. | 没有妹子喜欢脏家伙的 |
[11:20] | Okay? | 知道了吗? |
[11:22] | Yeah. Okay. | 知道了 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:32] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[11:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:36] | See you, mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:44] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[11:45] | My mom is, like, really strong, | 我妈妈真的很坚强 |
[11:47] | and she may not tell you when she’s in pain. | 她疼的时候不会讲 |
[11:50] | We’ll take good care of her. | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[11:51] | Yeah, okay. | 那就好 |
[11:52] | She makes believe she doesn’t need her meds | 她可能看起来不需要用药 |
[11:54] | when she does, okay? | 其实她需要 知道吗? |
[11:56] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[12:02] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 是 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | Cathy, this is Nan. | 凯西这是楠 |
[12:17] | Heart disease. | 我是心脏病 |
[12:19] | What you in for? | 你是什么病? |
[12:20] | Melanoma. | 黑素瘤 |
[12:21] | “Hell-a-noma”? | 要命的病啊 |
[12:24] | I’m Hiro. Husband. | 我是贺若 是她老公 |
[12:27] | Paul. “Mr. Noma.” | 我是保罗 瘤的先生 |
[12:30] | These are lovely. | 这真美 |
[12:31] | In my culture, they’re good luck. | 在我们的文化中 这象征着好运 |
[12:33] | Anyone who folds 1,000 cranes | 任何人叠一千只纸鹤 |
[12:36] | will have their wish granted. | 就会梦想成真 |
[12:38] | By a crane. Don’t hold your breath. | 靠纸鹤 别倒抽一口气啊 |
[12:41] | My dad used to take me hunting | 我爸爸原来带着我打猎 |
[12:43] | for those sandhill cranes. | 就是狩猎这些沙地鹤 |
[12:46] | I once bagged one the size of my own kid. | 我杀了一直跟我娃一样大的 |
[12:53] | I’m, uh, very pro-crane, actually. | 我很支持鹤的 真的 |
[12:55] | I love cranes. | 我喜欢仙鹤 |
[12:57] | This is a lovely room, isn’t it? | 真是个漂亮的房间啊 |
[12:59] | Wow. That’s really great news. | 真是个重磅消息啊 |
[13:02] | It is. We don’t usually find so many matches | 没错 通常不会这么快找到 |
[13:04] | so quickly. | 配型的 |
[13:07] | You’re doing a great deed | 把你的肾捐给陌生人 |
[13:08] | donating your kidney to a stranger. | 真是再世雷锋啊 |
[13:10] | It’s gonna change someone’s life. | 这会改变别人一生的 |
[13:12] | Yay, me. | 我好伟大哦 |
[13:15] | So we obviously want to get moving | 我们想尽快行动 |
[13:16] | and select your recipient as soon as possible. | 检查你的兼容性 |
[13:18] | So, if you could just give us your consent signature | 如果你能在这些术前准备资料 |
[13:20] | on these pre-op pages… | 的同意下方签字… |
[13:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 且慢 等等 |
[13:22] | Not so hasty there, Dr. Pull-Me-Apart. | 别着急啊 分解我的医生 |
[13:25] | Rand. | 我叫兰登 |
[13:27] | Dr. Rand. And I don’t actually do the operation. | 兰登医生 我平常不做手术 |
[13:30] | Yeah, but you know the guy who does, right? | 对 可是你认识做手术的人啊 |
[13:32] | Sure, of course. | 那是当然 |
[13:35] | Me dying on the table… chances? | 我在手术桌上的死亡率? |
[13:39] | It’s a very routine operation. | 这只是个常规手术 |
[13:40] | No reason to worry. | 没必要担心 |
[13:42] | So no chance? Zero chance? | 绝对安全? 绝不会死? |
[13:44] | Well, I don’t know if we can say that. | 也不能这样说 |
[13:46] | But less than 1%, certainly. | 但死亡率低于百分之一 |
[13:48] | See, some poor sucker had to die | 看吧 还是有些倒霉蛋死掉 |
[13:50] | to make that more than zero. | 要不死亡率就是零了 |
[13:52] | What if I’m that guy? | 要是我倒霉怎么办? |
[13:54] | I mean, I’m the… I’m the “slim chances” guy. | 我就是那命不好的 |
[13:56] | I’m the guy who found a rat tail in a bottle of mouthwash once. | 我还在漱口水里遇到过老鼠尾巴呢 |
[14:00] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[14:02] | It’s quite normal to get jittery | 在做任何手术前 |
[14:05] | before an operation of any kind. | 紧张心情可以理解 |
[14:06] | We can give you a sedative before we put you under. | 我们可以给你注射镇定剂 |
[14:09] | Anyone ever get over-sedated, never wake up? | 有人注射过量 就醒不来的吗? |
[14:12] | Because again, rat tail… “Slim chances” guy. | 因为 我命不好 |
[14:16] | Mr. Tolke, this is a completely elective operation. | 托克先生 这是个完全自愿的手术 |
[14:20] | You don’t have to give up your kidney. | 你不是非得要捐肾脏 |
[14:22] | You can change your mind. | 你可以改变主意 |
[14:24] | Eh, yeah, but then I’m the schmuck | 是啊 那我不就是 |
[14:26] | who could have saved somebody’s life, but didn’t. | 见死不救的大混蛋吗 |
[14:29] | Why don’t you take the papers home… | 那把资料拿回家吧 |
[14:31] | And think about it? | 好红考虑一下 |
[14:47] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[14:48] | Not bad. | 弹得不错 |
[14:50] | I’m motivated. | 我有动力了 |
[14:52] | I… I want to learn the whole thing before I go. | 我要在死前学件事 |
[14:54] | ‘Cause you feel like your life has been cut short, | 因为你觉得自己的生命打了折扣嘛 |
[14:57] | and at least you can finish this one thing. | 起码你还能做完这件事 |
[15:01] | – No. – No? | – 不是 – 不是? |
[15:02] | I just want to learn how to play The Entertainer. | 我只是想弹艺术家罢了 |
[15:06] | But I’m awfully glad that my shrink makes house calls. | 我真高兴心理医生上门服务了 |
[15:10] | I go where I’m needed. | 哪里需要我 我就去哪里 |
[15:12] | So the hospice, huh? | 来安养院了哈? |
[15:14] | How does this feel? | 感觉如何啊? |
[15:17] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗? |
[15:20] | I hope so. | 当然 |
[15:22] | I really like it here. | 我真的喜欢这里 |
[15:24] | I feel so guilty. I mean, I know I should hate it. | 我充满愧疚 我应该恨这里的 |
[15:28] | I should feel bad for my family, | 我应该为我家人感到遗憾 |
[15:30] | but all I feel is relief… | 可我却大松一口气 |
[15:33] | that they don’t have to take care of my anymore, | 知道他们不用再担心我 |
[15:34] | I don’t have to say I feel good when I feel like shit. | 我不需要假装坚强 |
[15:38] | So you’re happy you made this decision? | 所以你很开心做了这个决定? |
[15:42] | Because it was a decision. | 以前是个决定 |
[15:45] | This is how I want to go. | 现在我是必须到这来 |
[15:47] | That’s empowering. | 这是授权的 |
[15:49] | You know, I have to say, Cathy, | 我得说凯西 |
[15:52] | you seem more relaxed than you have in months. | 你看起来比以前自在多了 |
[15:59] | Not for nothing, but the… | 不是我吹… |
[16:01] | the morphine drip is heaven. | 这吗啡输的真像在天堂啊 |
[16:03] | Oh. So now you believe in heaven? | 你现在倒相信天堂了? |
[16:07] | The Rattlesnake by Fredrick Remington… | 弗莱迪克 惠明顿的响尾蛇 |
[16:09] | from his wooly chaps to the horse’s muscles, | 从毛绒的腿部到马的肌肉 |
[16:11] | this has got it all as far as detail goes. | 完美展示着所有细节 |
[16:14] | – Just wonderful. – You guys hungry? | – 真是美轮美奂 – 你们饿了吗? |
[16:16] | I made gluten-free pizza. | 我做了无负担披萨 |
[16:18] | It’s just a wonderful piece to have. | 真是一件上品 |
[16:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | The gentleman has quite the mustache. | 男士留着胡须 |
[16:23] | I get it. You need to recharge. | 我明白了 你们要充充电 |
[16:25] | These are stressful times. | 现在是最难熬的日子 |
[16:26] | I’m going for a walk. | 我出去走走 |
[16:28] | $450, $475. | 450美元 475 |
[16:30] | $495. I have $495. | 495 有人出价495 |
[16:33] | Congratulations, by the way, | 恭喜拍得 |
[16:34] | to whoever got that tapestry. | 无论谁拍得挂毯 |
[16:36] | I just adore that piece. | 我真的很喜欢那件 |
[16:39] | I’m at $495 for the Rattlesnake. | 响尾蛇由495拍得 |
[16:41] | The reserve is met. It just takes $1 more. | 数量有限 只多一块钱哦 |
[16:43] | Recharge upstairs. Great idea. | 去楼上充充电 好主意 |
[16:56] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[16:59] | Why are you up? | 你怎么醒了? |
[17:00] | – Are you in pain? – No. No, no, no. | – 你疼了吗? – 不不不 |
[17:04] | Honey, you shouldn’t be here now. | 宝贝 你不该来这 |
[17:07] | It’s almost midnight. | 现在是半夜啊 |
[17:09] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[17:11] | I, uh… I snuck in. | 我偷溜进来的 |
[17:12] | By the way, they have really bad security here. | 他们这里安保很差诶 |
[17:16] | Not a lot of people want to break into a hospice. | 谁没事闯进安养院干什么 |
[17:19] | And no one’s strong enough to break out. | 也没人有劲跑出去 |
[17:26] | When you were little and had a cold, | 当你还是小不点 得了感冒的时候 |
[17:27] | I used to sneak into your room and sleep on the floor. | 我曾溜进你的房间 睡在地板上 |
[17:32] | I was worried that you were so stuffed up, | 我担心你不通气 |
[17:35] | you wouldn’t be able to breathe. | 不能呼吸了 |
[17:38] | I’d hold your little hand. | 我抱着你的小头 |
[17:40] | I would put a mirror next to your mouth | 在你嘴边放一个镜子 |
[17:42] | to make sure you were still breathing. | 来确保你还在呼吸 |
[17:45] | Did it work? | 有用吗? |
[17:47] | You’re here. | 你现在不活的好好的 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 这倒是 |
[17:53] | So what’s with the crazy decorations? | 那个神经病装饰是怎么回事? |
[17:58] | Oh, yeah. | 那个啊 |
[18:00] | Apparently they’re good luck. | 明显是求好运的嘛 |
[18:03] | So, when you look up, | 这样你睁开眼 |
[18:05] | you can feel like everything’s gonna be okay. | 你会觉得一切都会好好的 |
[18:09] | I like ’em. | 我喜欢 |
[18:14] | Honey, you need to go sleep in your real bed. | 宝贝 你该回床上睡觉去 |
[18:18] | I promise you… | 我想你保证… |
[18:20] | I’m okay here. | 我在这里很好 |
[18:23] | We can visit tomorrow, okay? | 你可以明天再来嘛 |
[18:26] | I’m not going anywhere till you go back to sleep. | 你要不睡我就不走 |
[18:29] | Okay? | 知道了吗? |
[19:53] | Don’t ask me who’s responsible. | 别问是谁干的 |
[19:55] | I’ve been sworn to secrecy. | 我可发誓不说的 |
[19:57] | But the young man who did that | 不过干这事的小伙子 |
[19:59] | is very agile. | 真聪明敏捷 |
[20:04] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[20:08] | He came in here at 5:00 this morning | 他五点来的 |
[20:09] | and put it all up. | 把一切弄好了 |
[20:11] | You raised a good kid there. | 你养了个好儿子 |
[20:13] | Oh, I hope so, Nan… | 希望如此 |
[20:16] | ’cause it’s a little late at this point | 不然现在在这事上也很难 |
[20:18] | for major alterations. | 作调整了 |
[20:24] | You know… | 你知道嘛… |
[20:25] | between my collage and your cranes… | 在我的贴花和你的纸鹤 |
[20:30] | we are definitely the most festive room in here. | 我们绝对是这里最热闹的房间 |
[20:33] | Oh, I hate these cranes. | 我讨厌纸鹤 |
[20:37] | – You do? – Yeah, they taunt me. | – 真的吗? – 是啊 它们在嘲笑我 |
[20:41] | I let Hiro keep on making them | 我让贺若一直做下去 |
[20:42] | because I know he wants a miracle. | 是因为我知道他想要奇迹 |
[20:46] | He wants me to stay alive so much. | 他真的很想让我活下去 |
[20:51] | I’m ready to go. | 我准备好走了 |
[20:53] | But I have to stick it out for him. | 可还得为他撑一会 |
[20:56] | You really feel like you’re ready? | 你真的觉得你已经准备好了么 |
[20:58] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[21:01] | When you’re living your life on morphine | 我是说 当你每天依赖吗啡 |
[21:02] | and an oxygen tank… | 和氧气罐活着… |
[21:05] | once lived on LSD | 有时还需要大麻来刺激自己 |
[21:07] | and danced at Woodstock… | 然后在伍兹多可跳舞… |
[21:10] | It’s time to kick it. | 我觉得是时候看开了 |
[21:12] | Woodstock? | 伍兹多可? |
[21:14] | – Really? – Oh… | – 真的么? – 噢… |
[21:16] | Roomie, I lived it up. | 孩子 我很喜欢跳舞的 |
[21:19] | I had a great life… | 我曾经有幸福的生活… |
[21:22] | kids, grandkids… | 有孩子 有孙子… |
[21:27] | Hiro. | 还有贺若 |
[21:31] | This is us at college. | 这是我们在大学的时候照的 |
[21:33] | Oh, look at you. | 哇 看看啊 |
[21:36] | So beautiful. | 你好漂亮 |
[21:39] | Barely 19. | 那时我才十九岁 |
[21:44] | It seems like someone else. | 看起来完全就像另外一个人 |
[21:47] | But we were all young once… | 我们都年轻过… |
[21:50] | invincible. | 那时候我们天不怕地不怕 |
[21:53] | Time to go, I say. | 是时候走了吧 |
[21:54] | I’m not ready. | 我还不想死 |
[21:57] | No, you’re not. | 你当然没有 |
[22:00] | Deathany is not paying you any mind. | 死兆根本没注意你 |
[22:03] | Who’s Deathany? | 谁是死兆? |
[22:05] | Bethany. | 我说的是贝思妮 |
[22:07] | The cat? | 那只猫? 知道么? |
[22:09] | We call her “Deathany” because she can tell | 我们之所以叫它死兆 是因为它可以预知死亡 |
[22:11] | when people are gonna die, | 当有些人快死的时候 |
[22:12] | and she goes and sits on their bed. | 它会跑过去坐在他们的床边 |
[22:14] | Oh, that’s creepy. | 这太诡异了 |
[22:17] | I guess she can smell death. | 我猜也许是因为它能闻到死亡的气息 |
[22:22] | I wonder what death smells like. | 我想知道死亡是一种什么味道 |
[22:27] | They say a stroke smells like toast. | 他们说中风的人闻起来像面包 |
[22:30] | I bet death smells like Sauerkraut. | 我觉得死亡闻起来会像腌咸菜 |
[22:37] | Old nail Polish remover. | 或者像指甲油清洗剂? |
[22:43] | I want to go | 我想在死兆预示到我会死之前 |
[22:44] | before Deathany singles me out… | 就静悄悄地死掉 |
[22:47] | Oh, God, me too. | 噢 我也是 |
[22:48] | Before I get all smelly and crazy | 在我变臭了或疯了之前 |
[22:51] | and no one will room with me. | 在没人愿意跟我住一间房之前就死掉 |
[22:53] | In fact, you see me heading in that direction, | 说真的 如果你觉得我要死了 |
[22:57] | you just take me out… put me out of my misery. | 你就直接让我解脱好了 |
[23:00] | Deal. | 成交 |
[23:02] | Only, you have to do the same for me. | 还有 对我 你也要一样 |
[23:05] | You smell Sauerkraut… | 就是 当我闻起来像泡菜的时候… |
[23:08] | Done. | 说定了 |
[23:15] | Okay, people, | 好了 大家伙们 |
[23:17] | Saturday’s runway show counts for half your grade. | 星期六的走秀成绩占你们总成绩的一半 |
[23:22] | I don’t make the rules. | 这规矩又不是我定的 |
[23:23] | I’m just following the visiting Professor’s handbook. | 我只是按照客座教授的指示做事罢了 |
[23:28] | Hi, fancy. | 嗨 这衣服很漂亮 |
[23:29] | Too much? | 会不会太过头了? |
[23:31] | No. Love. | 噢 没有 超爱的 |
[23:34] | Your Egyptian book really inspired me. | 你那本书给了我很多灵感 |
[23:36] | Oh, good. Um, just don’t lose | 很好 唔 但是当你剪裁这边的接合处时 |
[23:39] | that amazing motif on the hip | 不要忘记我们这次的艺术主题 |
[23:41] | when you cut into the side seam. | 就重点在衣服腰部这一块 |
[23:43] | I can’t cut it. | 我不用裁这衣服 |
[23:45] | Oh, but, Andrea, you have, like, | 安德莉亚 这里 你得 |
[23:47] | at least 2 inches of excess here. | 至少剪掉两英寸 |
[23:49] | I mean, your size-two model | 我是说 二号身材的模特 |
[23:50] | is gonna be, like, swimming in a size eight. | 都可以在你这八号的衣服里游泳了 |
[23:52] | Well, my model is a size eight. | 额 其实我模特的身材刚好是八号 |
[23:54] | I made it for my friend | 我是为我朋友做的 |
[23:57] | so she can wear it in her… | 这样她就可以在她的葬礼上… |
[23:59] | in her coffin. | 穿这件衣服了 |
[24:02] | Wow. That’s a first, even for me. | 喔噢 我也是第一次碰到这样的事 |
[24:06] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[24:08] | pins… | 这些别针… |
[24:09] | pins are your new best friend, right? | 永远都不能少了别针 对吧? |
[24:11] | Straight pins, safety pins, double-sided tape, staples. | 直别针 安全别针 双面胶 钉子 |
[24:15] | What the hell? Go crazy. | 算了 不管那么多了 |
[24:17] | But you pin that waif model into this work of art. | 但你要让这件衣服展现出我们的主题 |
[24:20] | Okay? | 好么? |
[24:21] | Okay, I do not want to see | 我不想在T台上看见 |
[24:23] | a bejeweled death sack come down the runway. | 一个全身挂满珠宝的死气沉沉的麻袋 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:32] | You know… | 嗯 我想知道 |
[24:34] | why would you ever take a job | 为什么你们会在一个 |
[24:35] | where you watch people die all day? | 每天都有人死去的地方工作? |
[24:37] | I like to feel needed. | 被需要的感觉很好 |
[24:39] | It pays well. | 工资很不错 |
[24:41] | Oh, well, points for being honest… | 噢 我喜欢诚实的人 |
[24:44] | and points for eating with one of the sickies. | 我也喜欢你们陪我吃饭 |
[24:47] | That makes me almost feel well again, | 这让我觉得我还是正常人 |
[24:49] | so, thanks for that. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:50] | Well, we’re tired of talking to each other, | 其实我们也早就厌倦跟对方说话了 |
[24:52] | so, thank you. | 所以 也谢谢你 |
[24:53] | This lasagna you guys serve is not bad. | 这里的卤汁面条挺不错 |
[24:56] | Maybe I’m just thrilled not to be cooking for once. | 可能是因为我太开心终于不用做饭了 |
[24:58] | You’ll get tired of it. | 你会吃腻的 |
[25:00] | I hope I stick around long enough | 我希望我能活到 |
[25:02] | to get tired of it. | 吃腻的那一天 |
[25:08] | How long do most of us stick around for? | 这里大部分人可以撑多久? |
[25:11] | Well, it depends. | 这不好说 |
[25:13] | Some patients are so relieved to be here, | 有些病人来到这里后觉得很放松 |
[25:15] | they pass their first night. | 第一个晚上就离开了 |
[25:16] | Some people go for months. | 其中一些在这里住了几个月之后 |
[25:18] | Start to get better. | 病情会开始好转 |
[25:20] | You never really know what’s coming. | 这东西真的不好说 |
[25:22] | We’ve seen some wild shit. | 不过好多东西都一团糟 |
[25:25] | Speaking of shit, | 想到这个 |
[25:26] | I have to clean room eight again. | 我今天还得再去打扫八号房间 |
[25:29] | Guy crapped his pants so bad, | 那老家伙腹泻拉的厉害 |
[25:30] | he had shit on the top of his head. | 刚刚还把屎拉在头上 |
[25:33] | How the heck do you crap on your own head? | 能把屎拉在头上 这也是种本事呵 |
[25:36] | I’ll tell you something, room 12, | 还有 十二号房间的 |
[25:37] | they don’t pay me enough to clean shit | 他们想让我清理拉在头发上的脏东西 |
[25:38] | out of somebody else’s hair. | 却付不起钱 |
[25:41] | I mean, look… look at that diaper. | 我说 你看那尿布 |
[25:42] | He’s like a… big baby. | 他就像个大婴儿 |
[25:44] | Jose, shut your mouth. | 约斯 你还是闭嘴吧 |
[25:47] | – Cathy. – Huh? | – 凯西 – 你说什么? |
[25:50] | My name… | 我说我的名字… |
[25:53] | is Cathy, not “room 12.” | 叫凯西不叫 “十二号房间的” |
[25:55] | Hey, it’s just something we use to… | 这只是我们通常用来… |
[25:57] | What, pretend that you’re not us? | 干什么? 告诉别人你和我们不一样? |
[26:00] | Let me tell you something. | 听着 |
[26:01] | Room eight, the guy with the diaper, | 八号房间里那个穿着尿布的人 |
[26:03] | that’s gonna be you one day, | 就是你以后的样子 |
[26:05] | if you’re lucky enough to live that long. | 当然我是说如果你有幸能活到他那个年纪 |
[26:07] | All of us, the dying ones, you’re gonna be us. | 总有一天你也会坐着等死 |
[26:10] | We used to be you. | 我们这些将死之人也都健康地活过 |
[26:10] | It’s the circle of life, Simba. | 西姆巴 这就是生命交替的方式 |
[26:14] | I’m gonna be dead. | 是的 现在我是快要死了 |
[26:15] | You’re gonna be crapping your pants, | 你有一天也会拉稀拉在裤子上 |
[26:17] | and you’re gonna wish someone cared enough about you | 那个时候你会希望别人来照顾你 |
[26:19] | to clean up your shit. | 来给你擦屁股 |
[26:28] | Oh, wait, let me help… | 等等 让我帮你… |
[26:29] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:48] | Were you in bed all day? | 你在床上呆了一整天么 |
[26:52] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[26:55] | Well, I’m hungry. | 额 我饿了 |
[26:58] | Do you want to get dinner, | 你想吃晚饭吗 |
[26:59] | maybe go out for a pizza or something? | 出去吃块披萨什么的? |
[27:01] | Um, I’m, uh… | 嗯 我想想… |
[27:03] | I’m not really hungry, bro. | 其实我还不饿 |
[27:05] | Just, uh… | 就只要… |
[27:08] | I’m good. | 不用管我了 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:23] | Sauerkraut. You smell. | 你闻起来像腌咸菜 |
[27:25] | Nan! Nan, no! | 楠! 楠 不要! |
[27:27] | – I’m here to help. – Nan! | – 我是来帮助你的 – 楠! |
[27:29] | – No, it’s time. – Nan, Nan. No! | – 你的时候已经到了 – 楠 别这样! |
[27:31] | I do not smell! Nan! | 楠! 我都没闻到! |
[27:34] | – Nan! – Sauerkraut. | – 楠! – 是泡菜的味道 |
[27:35] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[27:37] | We need… | 这里需要… |
[27:38] | Sauerkraut. You smell. | 你的气味就像咸菜 |
[27:39] | No, we just need… | 别这样 喂 我们这里需要… |
[27:41] | No, Nan. Breathe your oxygen. | 楠 回去戴上氧气罩 |
[27:43] | Smell Sauerkraut. Remember? | 像咸菜一样 还记得么? |
[27:45] | It’s time to die. | 你快要死了 |
[27:47] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[27:49] | It’s time to die. | 你就要死了 |
[27:50] | Sauerkraut. | 你的味道 |
[27:52] | You smell. | 就像咸菜一样 |
[27:54] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[27:56] | Nurse! Nurse! | 护士! 护士! |
[28:00] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[28:03] | Nurse Valerie! | 法乐瑞护士! |
[28:04] | Nurse Valerie, wake up! | 法乐瑞护士! 醒醒! |
[28:05] | Nurse Valerie, do something! | 快来帮一下我 法乐瑞护士! |
[28:08] | She’s trying to kill me. | 她想杀我 |
[28:09] | The bitch is trying to kill me! | 这老太婆想杀我! |
[28:17] | Nan! | 楠! |
[28:18] | Nan? | 楠? |
[31:46] | She was beautiful… | 她是那么漂亮… |
[31:48] | and so young. | 那么年轻 |
[31:52] | The ghost? | 你是说那个鬼魂么? |
[31:54] | She… she practically jumped out of Nan’s body, | 她… 真的 她就那样走出楠的身体 |
[31:57] | waved, and walked away. | 向我招招手 然后就走开了 |
[32:00] | You think I’m losing my mind, right? | 你认为我疯了吧? |
[32:02] | No, I… I think you saw what you saw. | 不 我相信你看到了你所看到的 |
[32:06] | I’m not sure it matters if it was real or not. | 可是我不太清楚那是不是真的 |
[32:09] | You definitely… you think I’m crazy. | 你肯定觉得我脑子糊涂了 |
[32:11] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想并不重要 |
[32:13] | It matters what you think. | 关键是你的想法 |
[32:15] | Oh. Wow. | 好吧 |
[32:17] | I guess I need some new material. | 看来以后我该换个说法了 |
[32:18] | Mm, evidently. | 显然是的 |
[32:20] | I mean, maybe it’s my mind | 我是说 可能我的大脑 |
[32:21] | just playing tricks on me. | 在跟我开玩笑呢 |
[32:23] | These mets are tricky fuckers. | 这些乱七八糟的东西 |
[32:26] | Does that scare you? | 你害怕这些东西么? |
[32:28] | Not being able to tell what’s real? | 你是说没办法分辨真假? |
[32:30] | Mm… let’s see. | 让我想想… |
[32:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:35] | Also scary. | 还会害怕 |
[32:36] | I mean, having someone die right in front of you. | 每天都有人在你面前死去 |
[32:38] | I mean, I know this whole experience | 也许这个体验 |
[32:40] | is supposed to make me feel better about dying. | 会让我面对死亡时好过一点 |
[32:42] | I mean, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[32:43] | Nan was so happy to be free. | 能自由楠一定很高兴 |
[32:44] | But the only thing that I could think of | 但是让我不断想起的却是 |
[32:46] | when that bag was over me was I’m not… | 当那个袋子套住我的时候 我… |
[32:48] | I’m not ready to die. | 我没准备好面对死亡 |
[32:50] | I want to live. | 我想活下去 |
[32:53] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[32:58] | I keep looking at that dumb clock, | 我不停地看着那个傻钟 |
[33:01] | tick, tick, ticking my life away, | 滴答 滴答 我的生命就这样流失 |
[33:02] | and I want it to stop. | 却无法制止 |
[33:05] | I want more time. | 我想要更多的时间 |
[33:17] | Cathy… | 凯西… |
[33:20] | I don’t think you’re crazy. | 我觉得这并不疯狂 |
[33:22] | I was so naive. | 我好天真 |
[33:26] | This place… | 这个地方… |
[33:29] | with the happy clocks and the bingo and the… | 带笑脸的钟表 宾戈游戏 还有… |
[33:33] | The cheery pillow fabrics. | 带樱桃图案的枕罩 |
[33:34] | It’s camouflage. | 真是好伪装 |
[33:38] | People die here… | 人在这里死去… |
[33:41] | every day… | 每天… |
[33:43] | ugly, brutal, dramatic deaths… | 丑陋残忍 让人无法平复的死亡 |
[33:47] | every day. | 每天如此 |
[33:51] | And that’s different from the real world how? | 那和真实世界有不同吗 |
[34:13] | Well, he has a bad cold. | 他得了重感冒 |
[34:14] | He doesn’t want to get any of his fans sick. | 他不想让粉丝们也传染到 |
[34:17] | Hey, did you take my… | 嘿 你拿了我的… |
[34:19] | I understand that you’re upset that the venue is sold out, | 我明白你是恼火那个演出场所卖掉了 |
[34:21] | but there’s nothing we can do about it. | 可我们无能为力呀 |
[34:22] | He’s cont… I… | 他个混蛋 我… |
[34:25] | Sir, it is not necessary to use that ugly language. | 先生 没必要说脏话吧 |
[34:28] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[34:30] | Flip your friggin’ switch! | 打开开关吧! |
[34:32] | Hi. So sorry. | 嗨 很抱歉哦 |
[34:34] | Did you take my dishes? | 你把我的盘子收走了 |
[34:35] | Oh, the ones by your bed? | 噢 是你床边的那些吗? |
[34:36] | Yeah, I washed ’em and put ’em back in the cabinet. | 是啊 我洗过把它们放在橱柜里了 |
[34:38] | What were you doing in my room? | 你到我房间干什么? |
[34:40] | Well, the door was open, and the dishes were like, | 嗯 门开着那些盘子就好像在说 |
[34:42] | “help, wash us. We’re all crusty.” | 求求你 把我们洗了吧 我们快要僵掉了 |
[34:44] | Those were my dishes to deal with, Amber, not yours. | 我自己会处理的 安柏 不用你费心 |
[34:47] | Last time I checked, your job was to just talk | 我记得你的工作不就是 |
[34:49] | on that stupid headset and deal with my dad. | 带着蠢蛋耳机说话 和我父亲做生意嘛 |
[34:51] | No one hired you to be my mother, okay? | 没人要雇你当妈妈 知道吗? |
[34:53] | I don’t need a new mother. | 我不需要新妈 |
[34:54] | – She’s still alive. – I know that. | – 我妈活着呢 – 我知道 |
[34:56] | But it’s widely acknowledged | 但是众所周知 |
[34:59] | that the imminent death of a family member | 一个家庭成员的即将逝去 |
[35:01] | causes a great upheaval. | 会造成巨变 |
[35:03] | I’ve done a ton of research | 我已经为我的心理分析论文 |
[35:04] | for my psych paper. | 做了一大堆研究资料了 |
[35:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 怎么着? |
[35:07] | You’re writing about this? | 你还写出来了? |
[35:08] | Uh, I’m getting my master’s in clinical psychology. | 我快要拿到临床心理分析的硕士学位了 |
[35:11] | I mean, you didn’t think I was gonna | 你不会以为我要当一辈子 |
[35:13] | be an assistant forever, right? | 小助理吧? |
[35:14] | So you’re helping out here to spy on us? | 所以你名曰帮忙 实来监视 |
[35:17] | No, no, no. I want to help… | 不 不 我是想来帮… |
[35:19] | you and Paul and… and others. | 你和保罗还有…其他人的 |
[35:23] | I understand that you feel threatened, | 我理解你会觉得受到了威胁 |
[35:26] | and that’s perfectly normal, | 那再正常不过了 |
[35:28] | and it’s also totally appropriate | 而且你对你的父亲有些怨恨 |
[35:29] | for you to feel some kind of resentment toward your father. | 也是很完全适当的 |
[35:33] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[35:36] | You are so fired. | 你被炒掉了 |
[35:39] | You can’t fire me. I work for Paul. | 你不能解雇我 我为保罗工作的 |
[35:41] | Yeah, well, since Paul hasn’t gotten out of bed in three days, | 是啊 不过保罗已经三天没起床了 |
[35:44] | I’m in charge. | 我说了算 |
[35:45] | So you can pack your research and get the fuck out! | 你可以拿着你的调查赶紧滚蛋了! |
[35:50] | For someone who wants to be a shrink, | 某些想要成为心理医生的人 |
[35:52] | you don’t listen good. | 你怎么说不听啊 |
[35:54] | Get out! | 滚啊! |
[36:01] | Promise me you’ll take pictures at the fashion show. | 答应我你会在秀场上拍照 |
[36:04] | I will. Don’t worry. | 我会的 别担心 |
[36:05] | And, look, if you have to cut the dress, cut it. | 如果你想要剪掉这条裙子 只管剪好了 |
[36:08] | No, I can wear something else in my coffin, | 没关系 我可以穿别的在我的棺材里 |
[36:11] | like a bikini. | 比如比基尼 |
[36:14] | I haven’t worn a two-piece in ages. | 我很长时间没穿了那两件套了 |
[36:16] | – Morbid – It’s your dress. | – 病傻了 – 那是你的裙子 |
[36:19] | I’m not gonna ruin it just to fit some twiggy-ass beanpole. | 我不会为了那些瘦骨嶙峋的人把它毁掉的 |
[36:23] | Oh, I… I may not be a twiggy-ass beanpole, | 哦 我…也许不会成为一个瘦骨嶙峋的人 |
[36:25] | but I do a mean bitch face. | 但我可有个泼妇的脸 |
[36:29] | You know, it’s an awful lot | 那才可怕好嘛 |
[36:31] | like your signature “I’m constipated” look. | 就像脸上写着我在便秘 |
[36:35] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[36:36] | I’m really sorry about your roommate. | 关于你室友的事情 我很抱歉 |
[36:39] | Me too. I liked her. | 我也是 我挺喜欢她 |
[36:42] | I guess I shouldn’t get attached to anyone in here. | 我猜我不应该和这里的任何人有联系 |
[36:45] | I was really hoping | 我真希望 |
[36:46] | that Paul would come visit with you today. | 今天保罗可以和你一起来 |
[36:49] | Oh, he is super busy. | 哦 他超级忙 |
[36:51] | Ah, tell the woman the truth. | 算了 说实话吧 |
[36:54] | He’s depressed and bedridden… | 他沮丧消极 整天在床 |
[36:56] | with a side of funyuns for breakfast. | 吃着霉菌当早饭 |
[36:58] | He just needs some time. | 他只是需要一些时间 |
[37:00] | You know, not for nothing, I’m… I’m the one | 你知道是有原因的我… 我都 |
[37:02] | who breaks out in hives in these places, | 要这些蜂窝似的房间里爆发了 |
[37:04] | and I’m here. | 我还在这 |
[37:06] | How’s your kidney stuff going? | 你的肾脏怎么样? |
[37:08] | Oh, it’s just peachy. | 哦 桃红色 |
[37:09] | I’ll be down one organ in no time. | 很快我就要少个器官了 |
[37:12] | Hey, you need anything, Andrea, | 嘿 安德莉亚你需要什么东西吗? |
[37:13] | like a, you know, lung, a cornea? | 你知道啦 比如肺 角膜 |
[37:15] | Aw. No, thank you. | 哇 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:20] | Hey! Well, look at that. | 嘿 看那个 |
[37:22] | A cat. | 小猫 |
[37:23] | Hey, there, happy cat. | 嘿 快乐猫 |
[37:27] | They call her Deathany. | 他们叫她死兆 |
[37:30] | Apparently she singles out the next one to die. | 很显然 她在挑下一个要死的人 |
[37:32] | She sits on your bed, you’re a goner. | 她坐在你的床上 你就要走了 |
[37:34] | She’s the grim reaper of the feline world. | 她是猫界的死神 |
[37:37] | Okay. Uh, bye-bye. Go away now. | 好了 呃 再见 走吧 现在 |
[37:39] | Fuck off. | 别回来 |
[37:40] | Bye-bye. Shoo. | 再见 |
[37:45] | Sean, if you want to go, it’s okay. | 肖恩 如果你想走的话没关系的 |
[37:47] | Yeah, I… I’m getting a little hivey. | 嗯 我像是有艾滋 |
[37:49] | Yeah, go. | 是啊 走吧 |
[37:50] | I’m gonna hang out for a while, | 我要出去逛一会 |
[37:51] | and Adam will be by in half an hour. | 半个小时后 亚当会来的 |
[37:54] | I’m gonna buy you a cat cap gun. | 我会帮你买个打猫的玩具手枪 |
[37:59] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[38:00] | Stay clear from that cat. | 离那个猫远点啊 |
[38:14] | You are not killing anyone on my watch. | 在我监视下 你谁也不准杀 |
[38:24] | Oh, look who’s up. | 哦 看看是谁起来了 |
[38:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:27] | I bought groceries with your money. | 我用你的钱买了些生活用品 |
[38:30] | We were out of eggs and milk, and pretty much everything else, | 鸡蛋 牛奶 差不多基本的东西都没了 |
[38:32] | and I’ve never done it before, | 我以前从没买过 |
[38:34] | so I probably bought the wrong stuff. | 所以很可能都买错了 |
[38:36] | Have you seen Amber? | 你见到安柏了吗? |
[38:38] | I’m supposed to go over my schedule | 我得和她再对对 |
[38:40] | for the next couple weeks with her. | 下两个星期的日程 |
[38:41] | I can’t find her. | 可我找不到她 |
[38:42] | Yeah, um, she’s not coming back | 嗯 她不会再回来了 |
[38:44] | because I fired her. | 因为我把她炒了 |
[38:47] | You what? | 你怎么了? |
[38:49] | Yeah. She’s a pain in the ass. | 没错 她很烦人 |
[38:52] | She was, like, writing this paper about us, | 她没事写我们的事情 |
[38:54] | like we were mutants or something. | 好像我们是突变体之类的 |
[38:56] | You fired her? | 你炒掉她了? |
[38:57] | You had no right to fire her. | 你没有权利解雇她 |
[38:59] | She works for me. | 她为我工作 |
[39:00] | Oh, you’re in charge? | 哦 你还负责啊? |
[39:01] | I’m sorry. I was confused | 很抱歉 我不明白 |
[39:03] | because you live upstairs. | 因为我还以为你只住在楼上呢 |
[39:06] | Adam… | 亚当… |
[39:08] | I’m feeling really shitty. | 我感觉很不好 |
[39:10] | Oh, yeah? Yeah? Well, mom’s dying, dad. | 是吗? 妈妈快死了 爸爸 |
[39:13] | Why don’t you throw on a fucking pair of pants | 你为什么不赶紧穿上你那白痴裤子 |
[39:15] | and go see your wife? | 去看看你的老婆? |
[39:17] | I’m your father. You don’t talk to me that way. | 我是你父亲 你怎么和我说话的 |
[39:20] | Oh, now you’re all fatherly? | 哦 现在你是父亲了 |
[39:22] | Jesus, you’re… you’re pathetic. | 上帝 你真…你真悲哀 |
[39:26] | You don’t make me do something I’m gonna regret, all right? | 你不要做让我感觉遗憾的事 听见了吗? |
[39:28] | What do you mean, like this? | 什么意思? |
[39:29] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 他妈的你以为你是谁? |
[39:31] | Get the fuck off me! | 你给我滚远点! |
[39:37] | – Fucker! – Get… get off! | – 他妈的 – 滚蛋 |
[39:41] | Fuck! | 他妈的! |
[40:05] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[40:26] | Nurse, nurse! | 护士 护士! |
[40:33] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[41:24] | You know this was my fear, right? | 你知道我害怕 对吗? |
[41:27] | I’d leave and everything would fall to pieces. | 我想逃走 一切都塌了下来 |
[41:32] | I didn’t think you’d actually try and kill each other. | 我知道 你不会试着想要杀死对方 |
[41:36] | He fired Amber. | 他把安柏解雇了 |
[41:41] | Re… really? | 真…真的吗? |
[41:45] | Oh, God, I love that kid. | 哦 天呐 我喜欢那个孩子 |
[41:51] | It hasn’t been easy, Cathy… | 你不在身边 凯西… |
[41:56] | not having you around. | 一切都不容易了 |
[41:58] | I know this has been hard on you… | 我知道这你过得很艰辛 |
[42:02] | and scary. | 还有害怕 |
[42:06] | I’m scared. | 我也怕 |
[42:08] | But I need you to be the strong one… | 但是我要你坚强起来 |
[42:12] | for me… | 为我… |
[42:15] | for Adam. | 为亚当 |
[42:19] | He’s just a kid, Paul. | 他只是个孩子 保罗 |
[42:21] | I know he doesn’t seem like it, but he still is. | 我知道他看起来也许不像 但他还是啊 |
[42:29] | Feed him. | 让他吃饱 |
[42:33] | Hug him. | 给他拥抱 |
[42:35] | I wish I could be there to help you. | 我希望我能帮着你 |
[42:40] | I keep imagining the house… | 我不断地想着那间房子 |
[42:43] | and the two of you… | 有你们俩… |
[42:47] | and me just a shadow. | 我只是个幽灵 |
[42:53] | I can only lay here, Paul. | 我只能躺在这里的 保罗 |
[42:56] | But you can get up. | 但是你可以起来 |
[42:59] | So you get up. | 你就起来 |
[43:03] | And you try and move on, okay? | 你要试着前进 好吗? |
[43:09] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[43:15] | So you beat up your dad? | 你把你老爹暴打了一顿? |
[43:17] | Wow. Impressive. | 哇噢 真精彩 |
[43:18] | I didn’t lay hands on my pop until college graduation. | 我大学毕业了 才敢跟我爸动手 |
[43:22] | He was so drunk, I’m pretty sure he didn’t feel a thing. | 他喝得烂醉 我觉得他肯定不会感觉到什么 |
[43:26] | Oh, look who’s here. | 哦 看看谁来了 |
[43:28] | Oh, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[43:34] | You have a cat? | 你还养猫? |
[43:36] | Sparkles, meet Adam. | 小火花 来见见亚当 |
[43:39] | Adam, Sparkles. | 亚当 这是小火花 |
[43:40] | Okay. Sparkles? | 好吧 小火花也算名字? |
[43:43] | Yeah. | 那当然 |
[43:44] | I… I wanted something light and bright, you know? | 我想取又轻又亮之意 懂吗? |
[43:47] | I mean, this cat has seen some dark times, my friend. | 这猫可是见证过黑暗时期的啊 哥们 |
[43:50] | I rescued her from a bleak situation, | 我将它从满目凄凉中救起 |
[43:52] | so I got to change up her energy, | 我要让她打起精神 |
[43:54] | hence the… the little puff-ball headgear | 所以有了头上小球的装饰 |
[43:57] | and the, uh, the baby “T” that says “princess.” | 还有写着公主的可爱衣衣 |
[44:02] | Can you believe they actually sell cat clothes? | 他们竟然还真有卖猫衣服的? |
[44:05] | I mean, I nearly walked out of that place | 我差点在那店里给它 |
[44:07] | with a little faux fur shrug for her | 买了个人造毛坎肩 |
[44:09] | and a T-shirt for me that said, “don’t pet my pussy.” | 还有一件我穿的衣服 写着”少惹爷的猫” |
[44:12] | Yeah, well, maybe you can adopt me along with Sparkles. | 好吧 你就把我跟小火花一样收养了吧 |
[44:14] | Yeah, you’d look pretty cute in faux fur. | 那敢情好 你穿那坎肩肯定可爱 |
[44:17] | I don’t get how my dad can just totally check out on us. | 我真不懂我爸为什么对咱们这样 |
[44:20] | You know, it’s like, we’re all going through this shit, | 这段心酸历程大家都要经历 |
[44:22] | not just you. | 又不是你一人的 |
[44:24] | Oh, everyone deals differently. | 每人的处理方式不一 |
[44:27] | Out of all of us, you’re the real badass. | 我们之中 你才是狠角色啊 |
[44:29] | It’s so cool that you’re giving away your kidney. | 你能捐肾才真是大义凛然啊 |
[44:32] | I’d be scared shitless, dude, but you’re like, | 要我肯定吓尿了 而你呢 |
[44:35] | “yo, dude, just take my body part.” | 不过就是身体器官嘛 |
[44:39] | I’m not gonna lie, man. I’m… I’m pretty freaked out. | 说实话 哥们 我也吓得半死 |
[44:43] | Yeah, right. | 少装了 |
[44:43] | You got stabbed, and you lived on the street. | 你被捅了还住在大街上 |
[44:46] | I mean, there’s no way this freaks you out. | 世上就没有能吓着你的事吧 |
[44:48] | This is nothing for you. | 这就是小事一桩嘛 |
[44:49] | No, I wouldn’t say nothing. | 我不会说这是小事 |
[44:51] | I mean, it is major surgery. | 这是个大手术 |
[44:53] | Dude, don’t go all pussy like my dad, | 哥们 别跟我爸一样娘们 |
[44:55] | or else I got nobody. | 不然我就一个哥们也没了 |
[45:01] | How’s the patient? | 感觉怎么样啊? |
[45:07] | Surprised and flattered. | 喜出望外啊 |
[45:11] | I thought you people forgot about us | 我以为进了这地方 |
[45:13] | once we got shipped off to places like this. | 你们就把我忘了呢 |
[45:15] | Never. You look good. | 永远不会 你看上去不错 |
[45:18] | Forget good. You… | 别说好话了 你… |
[45:20] | look positively radiant. | 才真是容光焕发啊 |
[45:23] | I mean, for someone with colon cancer, | 我是说 对于结肠癌患者而言 |
[45:25] | you look practically well. | 你真是状态不错啊 |
[45:26] | I want what you’re having. | 我要吃你的药 |
[45:28] | I do feel pretty chipper. | 我确实感觉精神饱满 |
[45:30] | I’m really glad, Dr. Sherman. | 我很欣慰 谢尔曼医生 |
[45:31] | I want at least one of us to make it, | 至少让我们俩人活一个 |
[45:33] | and since you are the cancer doctor, | 既然你还是癌症医师 |
[45:36] | I think it’s only fair that you be the one | 我看让你活下来 |
[45:38] | to stick around. | 更公平 |
[45:39] | Just try and… | 好好努力… |
[45:41] | just cure this shit, once and for all. | 一劳永逸的治愈这麻烦吧 |
[45:46] | How you doing? | 你怎么样嘛? |
[45:48] | Well, you know… | 这个嘛… |
[45:50] | I’m at hospice, so I could be better. | 我在安宁疗护 混得还挺好的 |
[45:53] | You still have your sense of humor. | 幽默感还在嘛 |
[45:55] | That’s good. Keep it up. | 很好 保持住 |
[45:57] | I want to let you in on something | 我告诉你件事 |
[45:58] | that may be self-evident. | 也许是不言自明的 |
[46:01] | This place… | 这个地方… |
[46:04] | it’s filled with death. | 充斥着死亡的气息 |
[46:07] | People passing away… it’s a serious thing. | 人们离世 是件庄重的事 |
[46:13] | You think it hurts to die? | 你说死的时候疼吗? |
[46:16] | I mean, not just emotionally, | 我没有指精神上 |
[46:17] | but my body. | 是肉体上的 |
[46:22] | Will I be in pain? | 我会疼吗? |
[46:23] | Will my skin hurt? | 我的肌肤会疼吗? |
[46:26] | Tell you the truth, | 说实话 |
[46:26] | when I’ve seen patients pass away… | 我见过许多病人离世 |
[46:30] | Yeah, sometimes they are in pain. | 有时是很痛苦的 |
[46:33] | But you can control that with drugs. | 不过可以靠药物缓解 |
[46:38] | But often, they just seem… | 可是大部分 他们都看起来 |
[46:42] | almost serene… | 平静 |
[46:43] | relaxed. | 安详 |
[46:45] | You saying that just to make me feel better? | 你这么说是想让我好受点吧? |
[46:49] | I’ve been accused of many things. | 我这辈子骂名不少 |
[46:51] | A sugarcoater? Never. | 弄糖衣炮弹? 干不出来 |
[46:55] | True. | 实话 |
[46:56] | You know, death has got a bad rap. | 其实 死亡还是让人着迷的 |
[47:00] | It’s the only thing that makes life matter. | 它让生命有了意义 |
[47:05] | If we didn’t have an expiration date… | 如果我们的生命无穷无尽 |
[47:07] | – Nothing would ever get done. – Exactly. | – 注定一事无成 – 没错 |
[47:09] | All those, uh, “I got to see Venice before I die” people. | 还有那些要死前去威尼斯的人 |
[47:12] | They’d just put it off. | 他们就会往后退 |
[47:13] | “You know, maybe I’ll go next year.” | 我明年去也来得及啊 |
[47:15] | Or… or they’d go 100 times. | 或者他们能去一百次 |
[47:18] | And then they’d be like, “eh. | 然后就会说 还是 |
[47:21] | Let’s stay home. Too many pigeons.” | 呆在家吧 太多鸽子了 |
[47:24] | Those gondola seats hurt my ass. | 那小船的座位太不舒服啦 |
[47:26] | It just does not sound fun. | 听着就不好玩 |
[47:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:30] | Yay, death. | 死亡万岁 |
[47:32] | Yay, death. | 死亡万岁 |
[47:36] | Dr. Sherman, I do declare, you’ve become an optimist. | 谢尔曼医生 我郑重声明 你变乐观了 |
[47:39] | You take that back. | 不准这样说我 |
[47:45] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[47:47] | for not forgetting me. | 没有忘了我 |
[47:48] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[47:51] | I’ll see you again soon. | 过会再来看你 |
[47:52] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[48:04] | Knock, knock. | 敲门咯 |
[48:08] | Ready for a little lunch? | 想吃午餐了吗? |
[48:10] | Oh, why not? | 当然 |
[48:12] | Bring on the jell-o. | 把果冻拿来吧 |
[48:14] | Somebody’s happy today. | 今天挺开心的嘛 |
[48:17] | Dr. Sherman put me in a good mood. | 谢尔曼医生让我心情不错 |
[48:21] | Now, there’s a sentence I never expected to say. | 真没想到我能出说这种话 |
[48:24] | When I first met him, I thought he was | 我最初遇到他时 我觉得 |
[48:27] | the least friendly person I had ever met. | 他是世界上最难相处的人了 |
[48:29] | I mean, a real asshole. Pardon my French. | 彻头彻尾的大混蛋 让你见笑了 |
[48:32] | But you get to know him, and he’s just… | 可是逐渐了解后 他… |
[48:34] | he’s a big softie. | 真的是大好人 |
[48:37] | I mean, he was someone’s funny… | 他是个又风趣又聪明 |
[48:40] | smart, soft kid. | 又温柔的孩子 |
[48:44] | Makes me just want to give him a big hug. | 好像给他一个大大的拥抱 |
[48:46] | Yeah, I miss seeing his face around here. | 我会想念他的 |
[48:49] | Oh, he’ll be back, I’m sure. | 他会回来的 我保证 |
[48:52] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[48:54] | Dr. Sherman passed away last week. | 谢尔曼医生上周去世了 |
[49:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[49:11] | Who’s daddy’s little baby princess? | 谁是爸爸的小公主啊? |
[49:14] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[49:16] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[49:18] | See, Sparkle? See how nice it is here? | 看到了吧 小火花? 看到这里多舒服了吧? |
[49:21] | See? Nothing… nothing bad’s gonna happen now. | 看到了吧? 什么坏事都不会发生哦 |
[49:25] | Nothing bad is gonna happen now. | 什么坏事都不会发生 |
[49:32] | Nothing… bad… | 没有坏事 |
[49:35] | is gonna happen now. | 发生哦 |
[49:40] | Nothing bad is gonna happen. | 没有坏事发生哦 |
[49:45] | Nothing bad is gonna happen now. | 没有坏事发生哦 |
[49:48] | Nothing bad is gonna happen now. | 没有坏事发生哦 |
[50:07] | Breakfast for dinner. | 早饭当晚饭吃 |
[51:01] | Going for a walk around the floor? | 去楼道走走吗? |
[51:03] | Oh, I thought I’d go a little further than that. | 我想走远一点 |
[51:06] | Let me call an orderly, then. | 让我叫护理员吧 |
[51:07] | He can take you out for some air. | 他能带你呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[51:08] | No, that’s okay. My son’s gonna pick me up. | 不用 没事的 我儿子来接我 |
[51:13] | I’m gonna be gone for a few hours, so… | 我会出门几小时 |
[51:15] | don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[51:17] | Mrs. Jamison, you can’t leave. | 贾米森太太 你不能离开 |
[51:19] | You’re weak. | 你很虚弱 |
[51:25] | That’s exactly why I have to leave, nurse Valerie. | 正是因此我才要走 法乐瑞护士 |
[51:29] | I need to see venice. | 我要看看威尼斯 |
[51:31] | – Venice? – It’s an analogy. | – 威尼斯? – 这是个比喻 |
[51:33] | For you, it might be the Florida keys | 你说不定想去佛罗里达 |
[51:37] | or the Kentucky derby | 或者肯塔基 |
[51:39] | or the spam museum. | 或者火腿博物馆 |
[51:41] | And I recommend you really try and make it to the museum. | 我建议你尽力赶去博物馆吧 |
[51:44] | It looks pretty spiffy. | 看着不错 |
[51:46] | I really don’t think you should go, | 我觉得你真不该走 |
[51:49] | especially without your I.V. | 尤其是没有了输液 |
[51:55] | Let’s see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[51:57] | The worst that could happen is that I die out there. | 考虑到我会死在这里 最坏的不就是 |
[52:01] | And considering that I’m gonna die in here, | 我会死在外面嘛 |
[52:04] | do we really, honestly care where the deed goes down? | 你们真的在乎将死之人去哪吗? |
[52:08] | And since I’m the one dying, | 我就是将死之人 |
[52:11] | I win. | 我说了算 |
[52:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[52:22] | welcome to the twin cities school of art and design | 欢迎来到双城艺术设计学校 |
[52:25] | annual student fashion show… | 一年一度的学生时装秀… |
[52:27] | Oh, hi! | 嗨! |
[52:28] | Featuring the work of Mr. Isaac Mizrahi’s | 艾斯卡 米兹拉赫先生的作品 |
[52:29] | advanced design class. | 远远领先设计班 |
[52:31] | Oh, you both came! | 你们都来啦! |
[52:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:38] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了? |
[52:40] | Adam beat me up. Deserved it. | 亚当打的 我活该 |
[52:43] | Yeah. Yeah, he did. | 对啊 他就是活该 |
[52:48] | I’ve never been to a fashion show before. | 我还从来都没来过时装秀呢 |
[52:50] | It’s very exciting. | 太激动啦 |
[52:51] | I hear sometimes the boobs fall right out of the dresses. | 我听说常常有人衣服掉了会露点 |
[52:53] | They just keep on walking. | 模特还照走不误 |
[52:54] | You’re not gonna see boobs, okay? | 你才看不到胸呢 死心了吧 |
[52:56] | Well, it’s still gonna be fun, though, right? | 可还是会好玩的吧 |
[52:57] | It’s gonna be awesome. | 会超赞的 |
[53:04] | Dude, you’re late. | 哥们 你迟到了 |
[53:05] | Sparkles is missing. | 小火花丢了啦 |
[53:07] | I… I looked everywhere. | 我找遍了 |
[53:09] | – Hi! – Hi. | – 嗨! – 嗨 |
[53:40] | Here we go. My dress is next. | 好戏登场了 下一个是我的作品 |
[53:46] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[53:50] | Oh, shit. Where’s my model? | 该死 我的模特呢? |
[53:54] | Please go see what’s going on. | 快去看看什么情况 |
[53:56] | Shit, shit. Where’s my model? | 该死的 我的模特呢? |
[54:21] | – Oh, my God. – Holy shit. | – 哦 天啊 – 我滴个神 |
[54:30] | What is Cathy doing up there? | 凯西在这干吗? |
[54:32] | Rockin’ the shit out of that runway. | 震惊走秀场啊 |
[54:48] | Yeah, mom! Whoo! | 啊 老妈! 美呆了! |
[54:50] | Killin’ it! | 秒杀全场啊! |
[54:57] | – Nice! – Whoo! | – 太好了! – 美啊! |
[55:05] | Oh, you look so pretty, honey! | 亲爱的 你真是美呆了! |
[55:13] | – Mom, whoo! – Oh, yeah! | – 老妈 你最棒! – 太棒了! |
[55:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |