Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Big Short(大空头)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Big Short(大空头)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:大空头
英文名称:The Big Short
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:20] Hiya, Frank. How are the wife and kids? 嘿 弗兰克 老婆孩子还好吧?
[01:23] You know, for you, I’m considering 你考虑过
[01:24] treasury bonds and utility stocks. Smoke? 买国库券或事业公司股票吗 抽烟吗
[01:30] you went into to make large sums of money. 赚大钱的行业
[01:34] It was a fucking snooze. 绝对废柴行业
[01:37] Filled with losers. Like selling insurance or 到处是穷鬼 都是来卖保险
[01:40] accounfing. 做帐的
[01:41] And if banking was boring, 如果银行业废柴的话
[01:43] then the bond department at the bank was straight-up comatose. 证券部门就是植物人呆的地方
[01:46] We all know about bonds. 大伙都知道证券是怎么回事
[01:48] You give them to your snot-nosed kid when he turns 15. 把证券当礼物送给你的15岁小屁孩
[01:50] Maybe when he’s 30 he makes a hundred bucks. 到他30了 能拿到一百来块钱
[01:52] Boring. 无聊之极
[01:53] That is, until Lewis Ranieri came on the scene at Salomon Brothers. 千呼万唤 所罗门兄弟公司的刘易斯·拉涅里驾临
[02:02] You might not know who he is, but he changed your life 这名不经传的人物 对你的影响…
[02:04] more than Michael Jordan, the iPod and YouTube put together. 比起迈克尔·乔丹 iPod YouTube视频网站加起来还要大
[02:10] All right, gentlemen! Let’s get some money in here! 好了 先生们 咱们一起发财吧 怎么样?
[02:12] Let’s make some money! What do you say? 一起发财吧 怎么样?
[02:15] You see, Lewis didn’t know it yet, 可能当时刘易斯还不知道
[02:17] but he had already changed banking forever 但其实他已经改变了历史
[02:19] with one simple idea. 就用最简单的这个点子
[02:21] The mortgage-backed security. Or private-label MBS. 房贷证券 或者私营房贷证券
[02:27] You’ve got your average person’s mortgage. 你们都背着普通的房贷
[02:29] Fixed rate, 30 years. 固定利率 30年还清
[02:30] Boring, safe, small payoff, right? But, 简单 安全 小笔钱偿还 对吧?但是…
[02:35] when you have thousands of them all bundled together, 如果你把上千个房贷打包起来
[02:38] suddenly the yield goes up but the risk is still small because, 忽然回报率上升了 但风险还很小 因为
[02:41] well, they’re mortgages! 它们是房贷
[02:42] And who the hell doesn’t pay their mortgage? 哪个神经病不还房贷呢?
[02:44] What exactly is the credit rating on this bond? 这种证券评级怎么样?
[02:46] This bond, gentlemen, is AAA-rated. 证券评级… 是AAA级别
[02:50] This is exactly what the Michigan state pension fund has been looking for. 这就是我们密西根州养老基金一直找的啊
[02:53] I’ll buy $20 million. 我买两千万
[02:55] – Oh, come on, live a little. – $25 million. – 别扫兴啊 放开点 – 两千五百万
[02:58] The money came raining down, 钱就像下雨一样来了
[03:01] and for the first time, 起初
[03:02] the banker went from the country club to the strip club. 银行家破例从乡村具乐部跑到了脱衣舞夜总会
[03:08] Pretty soon, stocks and savings were almost inconsequential. 很快 股票和存款都没人考虑了
[03:11] They were doing $50, $100, $200 billion 每年大伙都买卖5百亿 1千亿 2千亿的
[03:13] in mortgage bonds and dozens of other securities a year. 房贷证券 还有几十种其他证券
[03:25] And America barely noticed as its number one industry 美国人都没注意到金融行业已经
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1940个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:352个,六级词汇:200个,GRE词汇:215个,托福词汇:278个,考研词汇:385个,专四词汇:315个,专八词汇:64个,
所有生词标注共:724个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:28] became boring old banking. 成为领头羊
[03:34] And then one day, almost 30 years later, in 2008, 然后三十年后 08年的一天
[03:38] it all came crashing down. 一切轰然倒塌
[03:43] March. Bear Stearns was in a death spiral 三月 贝尔斯登公司陷入泥潭
[03:46] and the Fed brokered its sale. 美联储帮忙救急
[03:48] It’s been called the worst financial crisis in modern times. 现代历史上最严重的经济危机
[03:51] Certainly the largest financial disaster in decades in this country, 几十年以来最大的金融海啸
[03:55] and perhaps the end of an era in American business. 很可能是整个时代最糟的情况了
[03:58] In the end, Lewis Ranieri’s mortgage-backed security 到最后 刘易斯·拉涅里的房贷证券
[04:01] mutated into a monstrosity that collapsed the whole world economy. 异变成了摧毁全球经济的怪物
[04:05] And none of the experts or leaders or talking heads 专家 领导人或者电视上的权威
[04:07] had a clue it was coming. 都没能预料到
[04:10] I’m guessing most of you still don’t really know what happened. 我估计你们也没弄明白发生了什么事情
[04:13] Yeah, you got a soundbite you repeat so you don’t sound dumb, but come on. 是啊 大家也就是人云亦云一下…
[04:16] Our financial institutions are strong. 我们的金融机构是强有力的
[04:20] But there were some who saw it coming. 不过确实有人预料到这事儿发生
[04:22] While the whole world was having a big old party, 整个世界都在虚假狂欢
[04:24] a few outsiders and weirdos saw what no one else could. 少数的局外人和怪才却独具慧眼
[04:28] Not me. I’m not a weirdo. I’m pretty fucking cool. 不是我 我才不怪呢 我的酷事儿
[04:31] But we’ll meet again later. 等会再跟你说
[04:34] These outsiders saw the giant lie at the heart of the economy. 这些人发现了经济中心的弥天大谎
[04:37] And they saw it by doing something 方法不难
[04:38] the rest of the suckers never thought to do. 只是随大流的人永远不会去做:
[04:42] They looked. 亲自去了解
[04:56] During the 1930s, 贯穿整个20世纪30年代…
[05:00] the housing market collapsed nationwide 房产市场… 全国性的崩溃
[05:06] by roughly 80%. 大概80%都完了
[05:08] I mean, half of all mortgage debt was in default. 其中有一半的房贷都违约了
[05:13] And, I mean, there were very 而且 我是说 那时候有…
[05:17] specific identifiers, extremely recognizable. 明确的鉴别指标 相当好认
[05:24] I mean, for instance, 稍等 比方说
[05:25] one of the hallmarks of mania 狂热的标志之一
[05:28] is the rapid rise in complexity and the rates of fraud. 是快速上升的复杂性和欺诈性的利率
[05:32] And did you know that they’re going up? 居然在上升
[05:55] I’ve always been more comfortable alone. 我这人习惯自己呆着
[06:06] I believe maybe it’s because of my glass eye. 可能是我玻璃假眼的原因吧
[06:13] I lost the eye in a childhood illness. 小时候得过病 眼睛坏了一边
[06:20] It separates me from people. 我就不再合群了
[06:27] And did you know that they are going 利率居然在
[06:29] Up? 上升
[06:30] The highest fraud rates since the 1930s. 欺诈性的利率达到了30年代最高点
[06:34] Hey, hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. 嘿 嘿 没事的 没事的
[06:36] No, I didn’t know that. 我还真不了解
[06:43] In 1933, the fourth year of the Great Depression. 我是说1933年大萧条的第四年
[06:47] Let’s wash it off and put it back in. 把伤口洗干净 然后回到赛场
[06:49] You were playing so great, son. 你表现的一直很好 孩子
[06:51] I even heard the coach say it. 教练都表扬你了
[06:54] Can we just go home? 我想回家
[06:56] Most social interactions are awkward for me and for the person. 所有社交活动 都会让我和对方不舒服
[07:01] Even when I try to compliment someone, 哪怕我想夸夸别人
[07:04] it comes out wrong. 也词不达意
[07:06] You have a very nice haircut. Did you do it yourself? 你头型不错啊 你自己理的吗?
[07:11] What? 你说啥?
[07:12] No. No, I… 不是我… 嗯…
[07:23] I’m sorry. I’m just… 抱歉 别往心里去
[07:31] I’m going on and on. 我老是这样
[07:32] My wife told me I need to share more. 我老婆让我多和别人交流
[07:36] – That seems healthy. – Yeah. – 听起来挺好的建议 – 对
[07:51] So do I get the job? 那我就在这儿干了?
[07:52] I really think I could help your fund. 我觉得我能帮你筹款
[07:56] Yeah. 好啊
[07:57] Yeah, sure. Go on. 那太好了 去吧
[08:02] – You’re… – David. Great. – 你叫? – 大卫 太棒了
[08:05] I guess I’ll go find a desk. 那我去找个位子
[08:07] Is there anything you want me to work on for start… 有什么我能上手帮到你的工作吗?
[08:12] Yeah. 有
[08:14] You could let me know later. I could come back. 你回头找我也行
[08:18] Did you think it was strange when 你觉得当时奇怪吗…
[08:23] the tech bubble burst in 2001 2001年互联网泡沫破裂的时候…
[08:26] and the housing market in San Jose, 硅谷的房价…
[08:28] the tech capital of the world, 世界科技中心的房价…
[08:32] Went up? 却逆势上涨…
[08:34] – Wasn’t that strange? – No. – 难道不奇怪 – 不
[08:36] No, it’s housing. Housing is always stable. 这是房产… 房产一直很稳定
[08:39] Low risk. It’s solid. 风险也低 很稳定
[08:40] That’s the idea, yeah. 我说的就是这点很奇怪
[08:42] I want you to get me 我要你帮我找到…
[08:44] the top 20 selling mortgage bonds. 卖的最火的20个房贷证券
[08:47] So you want to know what the top 20 selling mortgage bonds are? 你想要知道最火的20家是哪些?
[08:50] No, no, no, I want to know what mortgages are in each one. 不 不 不 我要知道每一家的所有房贷数据
[08:56] Okay, aren’t those mortgages made up of… 好吧 这些房贷不是…
[08:59] Wait, aren’t those bonds made up 稍等 这些房贷证券不是
[09:00] of thousands and thousands of mortgages? 成千上万个房贷组成的吗?
[09:02] Yeah. 是啊
[09:08] Right away, Dr. Burry. 我这就去办 巴里博士
[09:29] I am a nice guy all day long. 我人不错 整天乐呵呵的
[09:33] Ask anyone, I’m a pleasure to work with. 你去问别人 大伙都愿意和我相处
[09:38] But the second my son screws up, I am… 可是我儿子只要办砸了事儿 我…
[09:43] …yelling at him just like my dad did to me. 我就对他吼 就像我爸对我一样…
[09:48] I hear the words that are coming out of my mouth and… 感觉自己控制不住自己的嘴…
[09:51] Sorry I’m late! No cabs. 抱歉我迟到了 没出租车
[09:56] So, get this. 你们评评理
[09:58] I met with this retail banker yesterday. 昨天我和私人银行的一个人聊
[10:01] I’m supposed to be getting him to invest in a fund, 本来是让他投资我的基金
[10:04] but instead 结果
[10:05] I start grilling him about overdraft penalties 我开始和他较真有关透支的问题
[10:08] and how his bank will let a customer write 10-12 checks 他的银行让客户写了十几个支票
[10:11] before they tell them they’re overdrawn. 还不告诉客户已经透支了
[10:13] And this creep is making billions off screwing over people this way. 这个小人用这种卑鄙的方式赚了十亿多
[10:17] And I’m getting madder and madder. 我越来越压不住火
[10:18] And I ask him, I look him in the face and I say, 我问他 瞪着他 质问他
[10:22] “How can you sleep at night 你晚上睡得着觉吗?
[10:24] “knowing that you are ripping off working people?” 不怕鬼叫门吗
[10:28] And you know what he did? He left. 你猜怎么着… 他扭头走了
[10:30] He just walks out of the lunch, doesn’t say a word. 也不理我 直接走人
[10:32] What the fuck is that? 这他妈是什么玩意?
[10:33] Who’s fucked up in that scenario? Am I? 好像我惹着他了 错在我?
[10:36] Or is this douchebag, who leaves me hanging? 还是这个人渣?把我晾在那儿
[10:38] Is he the fucked up one? 谁更操蛋?
[10:40] We have talked about this numerous times. 咱们以前说过几次了
[10:43] You can’t come in late and hijack the entire session. 你不能迟到了就抢别人的话
[10:46] What do you mean? I didn’t hijack the meeting. 你说什么啊 我没抢啊
[10:47] – Did I hijack the session? – Yeah. – 我抢话了吗?- 抢了
[10:50] – What do you do? – I’m in commodities. – 你干啥的?- 我做商品期货的
[10:53] Good luck with that. 我等着看你的好戏
[10:54] Mark, I know you suffered a terrible loss. 马克… 我知道你刚失去了亲人
[10:58] Maybe you want to talk about that. 你想要聊聊吗
[10:59] I don’t talk about that. 这事儿我不会开口
[11:00] Hold on. 稍等
[11:02] Hold on… 稍等…
[11:03] Shit, I have to take this. Sorry. Sorry. 我得接电话了 抱歉 对不起了
[11:07] No… I don’t care, Porter. 伯特 你怎么做我不管
[11:09] This guy’s whole business is built on ripping people off. 这家伙赚的钱是刮人骨头来的
[11:11] How long can that last? 能撑多久
[11:14] Bye, everybody! 大伙再见
[11:16] 95… 95…
[11:18] That’s 30 days late… Sixty days late… 这个逾期30天 这个60天没交了
[11:23] They pay on time… 按时还贷
[11:28] These FICO scores… 这些FICO信用评分…
[11:35] Late. And they caught up on their payments… 你们这下现原形了…
[11:39] Another 30 days late… 30天逾期
[11:40] LTV, 95… LTV, 90… They caught up on their payments… 贷款价值比 大概是95 可能是90
[11:43] Sixty days late? Jesus! 60天逾期 天哪
[11:45] LTV, 110? I’ve never heard of that! 贷款价值比 110 闻所未闻
[11:47] Thirty days late, rate adjusts… 30天逾期 利率调整
[11:50] In ’07 rate adjusts… 07年利率调整
[11:51] In ’06 rate adjusts… 06年利率调整
[11:52] 95.. 90… Jesus! 95 90 天啊
[11:56] He hasn’t moved all day. 他一天都没动窝了
[11:58] He does this every few days. 他每隔几天都这样一次
[12:00] He hasn’t spoken to me since he hired me. 他雇了我以后就没再理过我
[12:02] Maybe the LTV’s at… High-risk, 贷款价值比 处于高风险
[12:04] interest-only… I never heard of that mortgage history, 只还利息 我从来没有听说过房贷历史有过
[12:06] I never heard of that… How? 我从未听说过 怎么啦
[12:09] Michael, how are you, guy? 迈克尔 你还好吗
[12:10] Lawrence, I found something really interesting. 劳伦斯 我找到了有意思的东西
[12:13] Great, Michael. Whenever you find something interesting, 迈克尔你干的好 你每次找到有意思的东西
[12:15] we all tend to make money. 我们就能躺着赚钱了
[12:17] – What stock are you valuing? – No, no, no, no. No stocks. – 看上哪个股票了 – 不 不 不… 不是股票
[12:20] I want to short the housing market. 我要做空房地产市场
[12:23] Really? But the housing market is rock solid. 是吗?房地产市场可是坚如磐石
[12:26] Greenspan just said 格林斯潘说过
[12:28] bubbles are regional, defaults are rare. 泡沫是局部现象 断供的很少
[12:30] Tell them I’ll be there in a minute. 告诉他们我一会就到
[12:33] – Say again? – Look, look… – 你再说一遍 – 听好了
[12:34] Greenspan’s wrong. 格林斯潘说错了
[12:36] I don’t think you mean to do this, but sometimes you sound very 我知道你不是故意的 可你有时候说话
[12:40] dismissive and superior. 太瞧不起人
[12:42] It’s a fact. Greenspan’s wrong. 事情本来就是这样 格林斯潘错了
[12:43] I don’t know how else you want me to say… 你让我怎么说…
[12:46] Look, Michael. 听着 迈克尔
[12:47] Metro Capital backed you four years ago 四年前你还是个博士
[12:49] when you were a doctor with a 只有个破网站和一点继承来的钱
[12:51] dinky webpage and some inheritance money. 我们全球国际资本就力挺你了
[12:53] We’ve all done very well. 一直以来业绩也不错…
[12:54] Why don’t you just stick with stocks? 你继续做股票…
[12:56] Look. You know me. I, I, I… 你了解我这个人 我 我
[12:58] I look for value wherever it can be found. 我的风格就是找能赚钱的地方
[13:02] And the fact is 情况就是
[13:03] that these mortgage-backed securities are filled 这些房贷证券…
[13:06] with extremely risky subprime adjustable-rate loans. 里面有相当高风险的可调利率房贷
[13:10] And when the majority of the adjustable rates 等这部分到07年左右
[13:12] kick in, in ’07, 开始发作
[13:15] they will begin to fail. 市场就会衰退
[13:16] And if they fail above 15%, the whole bond is worthless. 如果最终能占到15%以上 整个房贷证券市场就毫无价值
[13:19] Michael, just take a beat. 迈克尔 停下来再想想
[13:22] We’ll talk about this later, okay? 回头我再找你聊 好吗?
[13:23] Lawrence, please, don’t patronize me. Listen… 劳伦斯 别给我来这套 如果
[13:26] Mortgage-backed securities. 房贷证券
[13:28] – It, it, it… – Subprime loans. Tranches. – 这 这 – 次级贷 份额…
[13:31] It’s pretty confusing, right? 名词让人头疼是吧?
[13:33] Does it make you feel bored? Or stupid? 是不是让你觉得智商特别低
[13:35] Well, it’s supposed to. 这就是它的本意
[13:38] Wall Street loves to use confusing terms 华尔街特别爱用玄乎的词儿
[13:39] to make you think only they can do what they do. 让你觉得只有他们才能做的来
[13:42] Or, even better, 或者你撒手不管
[13:44] for you to just leave them the fuck alone. 他们就更高兴了
[13:46] So here’s Margot Robbie in a bubble bath to explain. 我们让演员玛格在泡泡浴里解释给你听
[13:49] Basically, Lewis Ranieri’s mortgage bonds 大概意思就是 刘易斯的房贷证券
[13:52] were amazingly profitable for the big banks. 让大银行疯狂赚钱
[13:55] They made billions and billions on their 2% fee 他们从2%的买卖提成中
[13:59] they got for selling each of these bonds. 赚了几十亿
[14:01] But then they started running out of mortgages to put in them. 但慢慢房贷不够用来组成证券了
[14:05] After all, there are only so many homes 毕竟 房子和能买房的人
[14:07] and so many people with good enough jobs to buy them, right? 都是有数儿的 对吧?
[14:11] So the banks started filling these bonds with riskier and riskier mortgages. 银行就开始把风险越来越高的房贷做成证券
[14:16] Thank you, Benter. 谢了 本特
[14:17] That way they can keep that profit machine churning, right? 这样的话 机器就能一直转着了
[14:22] By the way, these risky mortgages are called subprime. 对了 这些高风险的房贷 就叫:次级贷
[14:26] So whenever you hear “subprime”, think 下回 听到次级贷这个词 你就想:
[14:28] “shit”. 狗屎贷
[14:30] Our friend Michael Burry found out that these mortgage bonds 迈克尔老兄发现… 这些房贷证券
[14:34] that were supposedly 65% AAA 本来应该至少有65%的3A评级
[14:37] were actually just mostly full of shit. 但其实里面就是一坨屎
[14:40] So now he’s going to “short” the bonds. 所以他要做空房贷证券
[14:43] Which means to “bet against”. 也就是 赌房产市场跌
[14:46] Got it? 懂了吧?
[14:48] Good. 太好了
[14:52] Now fuck off. 别看姐洗澡了
[14:53] It’s only a matter of time before someone else sees this investment. 很快人们就会发现这个机会的
[14:56] We have to act now! 咱们得快点干
[14:58] How do you know the bonds are worthless? 你怎么就知道这些证券不值钱?
[15:00] Aren’t they filled with fucking thousands 这里面不是他妈的有上千页
[15:02] of pages of mortgages? 房贷吗?
[15:03] I read them. 我都看了
[15:06] – You read them? – I read… Yes. – 你都看了?- 我都看了
[15:08] No one reads them. Only the lawyers who put them together read them. 没人这么去读的 打包房贷的证券律师才不得不看
[15:11] Look, I don’t think that they even know what they’ve made. 听着 我觉得他们也不懂纸里包的是什么
[15:16] The housing market is propped up on these 有这些垃圾贷款 房地产注定
[15:20] bad loans, and I’m… 火不起来 我…
[15:22] It’s a time bomb, and I want to short it. 定时炸弹在 我要做空房产市场
[15:24] Through what instrument, Michael? 凭藉什么做空 迈克尔?
[15:27] There are no insurance contracts or options for mortgage bonds. 现在还没有做房贷证券的保险或期权
[15:30] – The bonds are too stable. – Lawrence… – 这证券太稳定没人做 – 劳伦斯…
[15:36] This is what I’m gonna do. I am gonna get a bank 我打算这么干 我要让银行
[15:40] to make me one. 专门为我做一个
[15:43] And then 然后…
[15:45] I’m gonna buy it. 我再买下来
[15:48] I don’t want that kind of business. 我不做这种买卖
[15:50] Money is not money. That’s bad money. 这钱不干净 是黑心钱
[15:53] Hey! Excuse me! 嘿 看着点
[15:57] Let me ask you this. What company treats its customers 我问你 什么公司这么玩弄客户
[16:00] that shittily and succeeds? 还能做大?
[16:04] Fine. Okay, Goldman. You’re right. 好吧 高盛银行 随便你
[16:05] Mark Baum had built his career 马克之所以成功
[16:07] on never assuming anyone or any company 是因为他从不为任何
[16:09] was legit without proving it. 不合法的生意做担保
[16:11] When he was a kid he excelled at studying 他小的时候在
[16:12] the Talmud in Yeshiva. Whatever. 犹太学院学法典时 不管怎样
[16:14] But one day his rabbi told his mom why. 有天他老师对他妈说
[16:18] Paul is a fine boy, and Mark is an excellent student 保罗不错 马克学习法典
[16:21] of the Torah and the Talmud. 也成绩优异
[16:23] Then what’s the problem, rabbi? 那还有什么问题 老师?
[16:25] It’s the reason Mark is studying so hard. 是因为马克努力学习的理由
[16:29] He’s looking for inconsistencies in the word of God! 他是想要找到上帝福音中的矛盾之处
[16:35] So has he found any? 那他找到了吗?
[16:39] Later, Baum started his own fund on Wall Street. 以后 马克就在华尔街成立了自己的基金
[16:42] He had an amazing nose for bullshit. 他对屁话可是有狗一样嗅觉
[16:43] And he wasn’t afraid to let anyone know when and where 哪里有蠢蛋在胡说 他都会给大伙指出来何时何地
[16:46] the bull had gone number two. 牛市变了
[16:48] But then a tragedy happened to Mark, 后来马克经历了不幸
[16:50] and it turned his world view dark 整个世界观都阴暗了
[16:51] and ready to believe the whole system was a lie. 开始觉得整个金融系统都是骗局
[16:54] Hold on. 稍等
[16:56] It’s Cynthia. I’ll be in the office in 20 minutes. 辛西娅找我 我20分钟到办公室
[16:59] Hi, honey. 亲爱的
[17:02] The therapist called. You did it again. 咨询师打电话给我 你怎么又这样了
[17:06] There were no cabs. What was I supposed to do? 没出租车有什么办法
[17:09] I worry about you, Mark. 我很担心你的状态
[17:11] At least I went. 我至少去报到了
[17:13] – You’re running around like you have to right every wrong in the world. – Okay. – 你这样 像是想把全世界都理顺了 – 好吧
[17:17] You’re so angry. 一直气鼓鼓的
[17:18] Fine. You know what? 你说的对
[17:20] I’m a mean guy and I’m pissed off. 我就是心眼小 现在还生气了
[17:23] But it is a shit storm out here, sweetie. 可我这个圈子
[17:25] You have no idea the kind of crap people are pulling. 留下烂摊子 擦屁股走人的太多
[17:28] And everyone’s walking around like they’re in a goddamn Enya video. 大伙还脸上自带拍恩雅MTV的表情
[17:33] They’re all getting screwed, you know. 以后他们全被玩完
[17:34] You know what they care about? They care about the ballgame. 他们关心什么?关心球赛
[17:37] Or they care about what actress just went into rehab. 关心哪个女演员去戒毒了
[17:40] I think you should try medication. 你得让医生给你开点药了
[17:42] No, no. We agreed. If it interfered with work. 不行 咱俩商量过 影响工作的药不能吃
[17:45] You hate Wall Street. Maybe it’s time to quit. 你这么恨华尔街 消消气就别干了
[17:48] – I love my job. – You hate your job. – 我爱这一行 – 你恨这一行
[17:50] – I love my job. – You’re miserable. – 我爱这一行 – 你都这么郁闷了
[17:52] I love my job. I love my job, honey. 我爱我的工作 真的 亲爱的
[17:55] Mark… 马克
[17:57] I am sad every day about what happened. 想起发生的事情 我每天也心里不舒服
[18:00] I know you must feel the same, but you never show it. 你肯定也不好受 可你从来不表现出来
[18:10] I know how close you were to your brother. 我知道你们兄弟俩关系很好
[18:16] Paul. 保罗
[18:18] Where’d you go, Paul? 你去哪儿了 保罗?
[18:25] Paul! 保罗
[18:32] Every day I think you’re gonna talk about it, but you never do. 每天我都觉得你想开口聊聊 可你总是忍着
[18:38] Will you at least think about the idea of making a change? 你能试着做一点改变吗?
[18:42] Fine. Fine. Honey, you know what? I will consider it. 好吧 亲爱的 我会认真考虑的…
[18:45] But, honestly, Cynthia. I’m okay. I really am. 不过我真的没事儿 辛西娅 放心
[18:49] Hey, hey, hey! No, no. 嘿 嘿 嘿 不 不
[18:51] My cab. That’s my cab. That’s my cab. That is my cab. 这是我抢来的出租 我的出租 我的
[18:54] – Schmuck. Fuck you. – Fuck you. – 蠢货 滚蛋 – 滚蛋
[18:56] – Fuck you. – Fuck you. – 你滚蛋 – 去死
[18:59] I’ll call you later. 我等会再打给你
[19:07] I want to buy swaps on mortgage bonds. 我要买… 房贷证券的互换
[19:12] A credit default swap that will pay off 这种信用违约互换 来担保
[19:15] if the underlying bond fails. 房贷证券不能兑换的情况
[19:18] You want to bet against the housing market? – 你想要赌房价跌?
[19:20] – Yes. – Why? – 是的 – 为什么?
[19:22] Those bonds only fail 除非
[19:23] if millions of Americans don’t pay their mortgages. 有上百万的美国人房贷断供才有可能
[19:26] That’s never happened in history. 历史上从来没有过这种事
[19:28] If you’ll excuse me, Dr. Burry, it seems like a foolish investment. 恕我直言 巴里博士 我觉得您投资不太明智
[19:31] Well, based on prevailing sentiment of the market and banks in popular culture, 按照市场和银行的主流预期和大众看法
[19:36] yes, it’s a foolish investment. But… 我这么做是不明智 但是
[19:39] Everyone’s wrong. 所有人都错了…
[19:43] That’s a good one. 不错的想法
[19:47] This is Wall Street, Dr. Burry. 巴里博士 华尔街是赚钱的地方
[19:48] If you offer us free money, we are going to take it. 有免费的钱 我们自然来者不拒
[19:50] My one concern is that when the bonds fail, 我唯一的顾虑是 万一房贷市场垮了
[19:56] I want to be certain of payment 我要确保你们赔付…
[20:00] in case of solvency issues with your bank. 你们万一偿还能力不够 我的钱怎么办
[20:03] I’m sorry, are you for real? 您不是在说笑吧
[20:06] You wanna bet against the housing market 你想要赌房地产崩溃
[20:08] and you’re worried we won’t pay you? 还担心我们不能赔付你?
[20:09] Yes, that’s correct. 是的 就是这意思
[20:22] …unless the market crashes. 我觉得我们能做成这笔买卖
[20:24] The market on housing’s never gonna crash 房贷证券不可能出事的
[20:26] because it’s so solid right now. 现在市场还非常稳固
[20:29] I mean, who doesn’t pay their mortgages? 那我们继续和他谈
[20:39] Dr. Burry, 巴里博士
[20:40] we could work out a pay-as-we-go structure 我们会制定一个
[20:43] that would pay out if the bonds fail. 现收现付的赔付办法
[20:45] But it would also apply to your payments 这也意味着 您的付款方面
[20:46] if the value of the mortgage bond goes up. 如果证券势头上涨
[20:48] You’d have to pay us monthly premiums. 你要每个月付给我们保险费用
[20:51] Is that acceptable, Dr. Burry? 您能同意这样的条款吗 巴里博士?
[20:56] Yes. Yes. 很好 没问题
[20:59] I have prospectuses on six mortgage-backed securities I want to short. 我这里有招股说明书想给你看6个房贷证券
[21:09] Majority of the mortgages… 这些多数是审批过的房贷
[21:22] I don’t see us losing any money on these at all. 这交易绝对不会亏钱
[21:38] Dr. Burry, these should be fine. 巴里博士 这些应该没问题
[21:40] Yeah. We’re prepared to sell you $5 million 好 我们能卖给你5百万的
[21:42] in credit default swaps on these mortgage bonds. 房贷证券的信用违约互换
[21:45] Can we make it $100 million? 能不能卖给我一亿?
[21:50] Absolutely, we can make it $100 million. 那也没问题 我们能准备好一亿
[21:54] We’ll be in touch, send some paperwork over. 我们会联系你 把文书发给你
[22:00] I like these cups. Can I take one for my son? 我挺喜欢这杯子的 想给我儿子带一个
[22:03] Have… Yes. Yes. 拿走吧 好的
[22:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:06] Have two. 拿走两个也行
[22:28] Is there any way to do $200 million? 有可能卖给我2亿吗?
[22:32] I mean, we can. But are you sure? 我们是可以… 但你得想清楚了
[22:36] Absolutely. Absolutely, we can do that. 当然… 我们当然可以
[22:53] We do different projects. We do gardening. 我们有各种服务 比如园艺等…
[22:56] The bonds I’d like to bet against. 有关证券 我想…
[23:00] It’s not bad seeing yourself on the big screen. 别人说你走极端也没什么不好的
[23:01] It’s very cool. 这样活着才酷
[23:03] I ordered the 24-ounce T-bone, which was choice. 好比我本来想买24盎司的T骨牛排 结果
[23:07] – I went for volume… – Yeah. – 却拿到了8盎司的碎肉 – 嗯
[23:09] …rather than prime. 我想买顶级的
[23:10] I went for subprime, and the gist was… 却买了次级的 主要是
[23:35] Hey, Randall! What’s with the Dom? 兰达尔 你现在就这么逍遥?
[23:37] Bonuses aren’t for three months. 三个月后才发奖金呢
[23:39] We just sold $200 million in credit swaps for mortgage bonds. 我们刚卖了2亿的房贷证券的信用违约互换
[23:43] Some fund manager from California. 一些加利福尼亚冒出来基金经理
[23:45] It’s fucking crazy, right? 真是疯子 对吧?
[23:46] A whole new way to make money, Doug. 老伙计 咱们就得赚傻子的钱
[23:48] Wait, wait. I didn’t know there were swaps on mortgages. 有这种违约互换?
[23:50] There are now. We made it for him. 现在就有了 陪他玩儿么
[23:53] He must have gone off his Zoloft or something. 他脑袋估计塞屁股里去了吧
[23:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:56] – Want to join? No? – Just a second. – 来一杯吗 – 稍等
[23:59] Hey, Jared. 嘿 杰瑞德
[24:00] Did you hear about the deal that Randall just did 你听说了兰达尔和一个基金经理
[24:02] with some fund manager? 做的买卖吗
[24:03] Randall? Bullshit. 兰达尔?扯蛋吧
[24:05] He’s a foot soldier. I’m sure it’s a shit deal. 他没脑子 肯定不是赚钱买卖
[24:07] No, it’s for real. 是真的
[24:10] I told you we’d meet later. 跟你说过咱们会再见面的
[24:11] Unfortunately, it’s in a place like this which I would never be. 不巧是这种鬼地方 我平常不会来的
[24:14] I never hung out with these idiots after work, ever. 我不和这些傻子下班后散心
[24:16] I had fashion friends. 我的朋友比他们有品味
[24:19] Apparently, this guy wanted $200 mil in credit default swaps. 看起来 确实有人要买2亿的信用违约互换
[24:22] Randall made the sale. Can you believe it? 兰达尔也做成了买卖 你敢信?
[24:24] Somebody shorted $200 mil on mortgage bonds? 有人敢做空2亿的房贷证券?
[24:26] That was just with Deutsche. Word is he hit half the town. 这还只是在德意志银行 听传闻说 他扫遍了半个城市的银行
[24:31] How much in total? 总共多少?
[24:32] $1.3 billion. 一共13亿
[24:34] What? That’s pretty much all of Salon’s liquidity. 说什么?赛恩的流动资金也就这么多啊
[24:37] Michael, this is highly distressing. 迈克尔 你这太过分了吧
[24:40] Lawrence, that is not all of our liquidity. 劳伦斯… 我们流动资金没用完
[24:44] And I’m not certain 我觉得
[24:45] that you really understand this trade. 你没弄明白这买卖是怎么回事
[24:47] This is a certainty. 这是必赚的钱
[24:48] Mike, I consider myself a mentor to you. 迈克尔 我和你平常是师生关系都好说
[24:52] But our company is not comfortable with this investment. Am I being clear? 但是这笔投资对公司绝对不合适 我说话你听明白了吗?
[24:56] Lawrence, I have full autonomy 劳伦斯 对于投资策略
[24:58] when it comes to investment strategy. 我拥有完全自主权
[25:01] You can read our agreement. 你去看合同
[25:02] Do not throw our inception agreement in my face, Michael. 别给我扯官腔 迈克尔
[25:06] We had an underlying 那是咱俩有
[25:07] understanding you wouldn’t act like a goddamn crazy man. 内部共识的基础上 现在你就像个疯子一样
[25:09] This is not crazy. 这不是疯狂
[25:11] It’s all very logical. 这完全是逻辑推理
[25:13] So, now we pay up premiums on these swaps 那现在我们就每月付费
[25:15] against the housing market until the mortgages fail? 坐等着房地产崩溃?
[25:18] In other words, we lose millions 也就是说 马上就损失了几百万
[25:20] until something that’s never happened before happens? 除非天真塌下来?
[25:27] That’s correct. 说的没错
[26:01] Hello, Mark Baum. 你好 马克·鲍姆
[26:02] Oh, hey, Kathy, you busted me. 你好 凯茜 别怪我
[26:05] – I had a personal thing this afternoon. – I’m not your babysitter. – 我下午有私事 – 我不是你的保姆
[26:07] If FrontPoint makes money for Morgan Stanley, I’m happy. 只要你给咱们摩根士丹利赚钱 我就开心
[26:09] Okay. Hey, did I hear you’re expecting? 好吧… 听说你要生了?
[26:12] We’re expecting to be expecting. 那个 我们是打算要小孩…
[26:13] LVF’s are cleaning us out but we’re staying positive… 虽然我不好解释得太清楚…
[26:15] That’s exciting! 那也是好事儿
[26:21] …lump on my ball. And I go in for a scan. 蛋蛋那里有个肿块 我去检查了一下
[26:25] Turns out that I have a very large thing called an epididymis. 结果是叫什么”附睾”肿了
[26:29] Which is a thing that goes around the ball 这东西环绕着蛋蛋
[26:31] and is like a sac underneath. 好像下面兜着个口袋一样
[26:33] – I have an extremely pronounced epididymis. – I’m riveted… – 我的附睾清晰可见 – 我被吸引
[26:36] I’m riveted by this. Do you have any pictures? 我被这吸引 你有照片吗?
[26:38] It’s almost as large as another testicle unto itself. 肿得和睾丸一样大
[26:42] So get this. Cynthia… 拿好了 辛西娅…
[26:44] Guys. Cynthia wants me to quit and open a B&B in Vermont. 伙计们 辛西娅想让我辞职不干了 让我在佛蒙特州开个过夜旅馆
[26:48] That sounds great. I’d love to see Mark Baum run a bed and breakfast. 挺好的主意 我挺想看你会怎么开旅馆
[26:52] Like, “Here’s your steel-cut oatmeal, asshole.” 估计是这样:”吃你的燕麦粥吧 白痴 “
[26:54] Mark refused to kiss the ring of the people with the checkbooks, 马克不愿意讨好那些能开出支票的顾客
[26:57] so he had to set up his fund under Morgan Stanley’s umbrella. 所以才委屈自己在摩根士丹利旗下开设基金
[27:00] His small team reflected his distrust of the system. 他的团队也反映出他对金融系统的质疑态度
[27:03] You guys are sick. You’re sick. 你们一群变态 变态
[27:05] She says this job is making me unhappy. 她说 这工作让我不爽
[27:07] But you’re happy when you’re unhappy. 可你不爽的时候反倒挺爽的
[27:08] I am happy when I’m unhappy. 我是在不爽的时候感觉挺爽的
[27:10] Vinnie Daniel. 文尼·丹尼尔
[27:11] You know how to make a muffin? 你知道怎么做松饼吗?
[27:12] – Mark’s numbers guy. – Do you even know ‘now – 文尼是马克手下懂数字的人 – 你甚至连怎么洗衣服
[27:14] – to do laundry? Make a bed? – Okay… – 都不知道吧?铺床呢?- 好吧
[27:16] Vinnie lost his father to a violent crime when he was young. 文尼小的时候 爸爸就因为一场恶性犯罪去世了
[27:18] Just like Mark, he didn’t talk about it. 和马克一样 他也从来不说起这事
[27:20] I don’t talk about that. 我就是不说
[27:22] Cynthia’s no joke. She could actually make him move to Vermont. 辛西娅这么认真 还真有可能赶他到佛蒙特州去
[27:24] I mean, she made me start wearing a seatbelt. 她都逼着我穿西服了
[27:26] – Hey, you want me to… – Porter Collins. – 嘿 你想要我… – 伯特?柯林斯
[27:28] Former Olympic rower who went to Brown. 布朗大学的奥运会级别划船手
[27:30] He worked with Baum at a previous firm 从上一个公司和马克一起过来
[27:32] and couldn’t figure out why no one listened to Baum. 搞不懂为什么没人听马克的
[27:34] The guy with all the good ideas. 他觉得马克提出的都是好点子
[27:36] Sorry. I think you have the wrong FrontPoint. 抱歉 你是不是打错电话了?
[27:38] ‘Cause there is another FrontPoint in this same building that is bonds. 这里还有个叫前点基金的公司?
[27:40] And Danny Moses. The optimist of the bunch. 丹尼·摩西 是这群人里的乐天派
[27:44] And a hell of a trader. 他是交易鬼才
[27:45] Which is the only reason they put up with his bullshit optimism. 也这是大伙容忍他傻瓜式乐天派的唯一原因
[27:49] That was a weird call. 一个奇怪的电话
[27:50] You take longer with a wrong number than anybody else. 你对打错电话的也太客气了
[27:53] It was this guy from Deutsche 这家伙是德意志银行的
[27:56] who was talking about shorting housing bonds. 说什么做空房贷证券
[28:00] And then in the middle of the call I realized he had the wrong FrontPoint. 说到中间 我才听出他找错人了
[28:03] And then… ‘Cause he wanted the one on the 8th floor. 然后他说想要找8层的那个公司
[28:06] He wanted to short housing bonds? 他想要做空房贷证券?
[28:08] That happens like five times a day 每天至少5个拨错的电话
[28:09] that somebody gets the wrong FrontPoint. 某人给了他错误的前点基金电话
[28:10] – We should change our name. – Wait. Wait. – 咱们得改个名了 – 稍等
[28:13] He wanted to short housing bonds? 他想要做空房贷证券?
[28:15] Who bets against housing? 赌房价跌吗?
[28:18] – What’s the ABX at? – What’s ABX? – 资产担保证券指数到几点了?- 这指数什么意思?
[28:20] It tracks subprime mortgage bond value. Go back to sleep. 用来跟踪次级房贷证券的价值 回去睡你的觉
[28:23] The ABX is at… 指数在…
[28:26] Wow, it’s down! It’s down three points since last year. 我的天 降下来了 去年到现在降了3点
[28:29] That’s weird. I haven’t heard a peep about that. 这不对劲 怎么一点动静都没听到过
[28:31] What was this guy’s name? 这人叫啥?
[28:33] Jared Vennett. Vennett. 杰瑞德·威内特 威内特
[28:35] That’s right. These lucky sons of bitches 这是真的 这群中奖了的杂种
[28:37] caught wind of one of the best trades in Wall Street history 抓住了华尔街历史上最好的一桩交易
[28:40] from a wrong number. 因为我拨错的电话
[28:42] They should have paid 10% to my fuckstick assistant. 他们应该给我的错误电话线路抽成10%
[28:44] His name was Jared Vennett. Vennett. 叫杰瑞德·威内特 威内特
[28:46] Jared Vennett from Deutsche. Sounded very sketchy. 杰瑞德·威内特 德意志银行 听着就不靠谱
[28:48] Sounds like a douchebag. 听他说话就让人不爽
[28:50] Do you smell that? 你闻到了吗?
[28:52] Do you smell that? 你闻到了吗?
[28:53] I smell money. 我闻到钱的味道
[28:56] This is your basic mortgage… 这是你的基本房贷…
[29:01] Okay, hi. How are you? 嘿 你们好啊
[29:03] Have a seat. 请坐
[29:04] Okay, Mr. Vennett from Deutsche Bank. What do we have? 来自德意志银行的杰瑞德 我们洗耳恭听了
[29:12] There you go. 给
[29:17] So, how many people have you talked to about this trade? 你和多少人聊过?
[29:20] A few. There’s definitely some interest. 有几个 有意向的还不少
[29:23] No! My boss would have my ass… 不 我老板知道了非得弄死我不可
[29:24] – N.O.! – You crazy, Jared? – 不 – 你疯了吧?杰瑞
[29:26] – Get lost. – Fuck you. – 别废话 – 滚蛋
[29:28] Which is why you’re here talking to us, a wrong number. 所以你才打错电话给我们
[29:31] Sounds like there’s a lot of interest. 听着确实感兴趣的人不少哇
[29:32] All right. A few people have invited us in 好吧 有的人和我聊天
[29:35] just to laugh at me on this deal. Is that you? 就是看笑话寻开心 你们也不想谈正事吗?
[29:37] Is that what this is? 你们也是这意思?
[29:38] That’s not what this is. 我们不是这类人
[29:39] That’s just how Mark is. 就马克爱开这种玩笑
[29:41] – Let’s see what you got. – I’m sorry. – 和我们详细说说 – 抱歉
[29:43] – You smell that? – What is that? – 你闻到什么东西了吗?- 闻到什么?
[29:44] – What? – What’s that smell? – 什么?- 这是什么味道?
[29:46] – Your cologne? – No. – 古龙水吗?- 不…
[29:51] – Opportunity. – No. Money. – 发财的机会 – 不 钱的味道
[29:53] Okay. 好吧
[29:55] – I smell money. – Okay. – 我闻到钱味儿了- 好吧
[29:57] – Chris, God damn it. – Sorry. – 克里斯 该死的 – 抱歉
[30:03] This is your basic mortgage bond. 这就是你们房贷证券的构成
[30:05] All right? The originals were simple. 对吧?开始很简单
[30:08] They were just thousands ofAAA mortgages bundled together, 就是几千个3A级房贷组合起来
[30:11] guaranteed by the U.S. government. 政府担保
[30:13] The modern ones are different. 而现代的房贷证券就不一样了
[30:15] They’re private. And they’re made up of layers of tranches. 是私营的 而且由分层份额构成意为某物的一部分
[30:23] The highest level, AAA, is getting paid first. 最高的3A级最先偿还
[30:26] The lowest rated, B, is getting paid last, 最差的B级最后还
[30:27] taking on defaults first. 会首先断供
[30:29] Now, obviously, if you’re buying B’s, you could make more money. 显然断供的B级 能要回更多的钱来
[30:32] But they’re a little risky. 但是有点风险
[30:33] Sometimes they fail. 有时候也可能偿还不了
[30:36] Chris? 克里斯…
[30:42] Somewhere along the line, these B’s and BB’s 某处开始 有些B级或者2B级
[30:44] went from a little risky 从有点风险
[30:45] to dog shit. Where’s the trash? 变成狗屎贷 垃圾桶在哪
[30:48] It’s right behind you. 就在你后面
[30:49] I’m talking rock-bottom FICO scores. 我说的是最低的信用评分
[30:53] No income verification. 没有收入核实
[30:56] Adjustable rates. Dog shit! 可调利率贷款 就是狗屎
[31:00] The default rates are already up from 1% to 4%, fellas. 违约率已经到了1至4个百分点
[31:03] And if they rise to 8%, and they will, 等到了8%… 也肯定会到的
[31:06] a lot of these BBB’s are going to zero, too. 那这些3B级的房贷也会一钱不值
[31:09] And that… You’re too close. 这… 别离我这么近
[31:12] – …is an opportunity. – Okay. – 这就是发财机会 – 好吧
[31:14] You’re saying that at 8% the bonds fail and we are already at 4%? 你说8%的警戒线 现在已经到4%了?
[31:18] That’s right. 没错
[31:19] If they go to 8%, it’s Armageddon? 到了8就是世界末日了
[31:21] Yeah. That’s right. 是的 没错
[31:22] How come nobody’s talking about this? 那怎么没人提到过这事儿
[31:24] You’re completely sure of the math? 你计算没问题吗?
[31:26] Look at him. That’s my quant. 好好看看他 他是我的矿工
[31:28] Your what? 你的啥?
[31:30] My quantitative! 我的量化研究员
[31:31] My math specialist. Look at him. 我的数学专家 瞧瞧他
[31:34] You notice anything different about him? Look at his face. 看到有什么与众不同的吗?看看他的脸
[31:37] That’s pretty racist. 你这也太种族歧视了…
[31:38] Look at his eyes! I’ll give you a hint. 看看他的眼睛 我提示你们一下…
[31:40] His name’s Yang! 他的名字叫做”杨”
[31:43] He won a national math competition in China! 他得了国家数学竞赛的金牌 还是中国的竞赛
[31:46] He doesn’t even speak English! 他连英语都不会说
[31:49] Yeah, I’m sure of the math. 所以没错 我对数字有信心
[31:52] Actually, my name’s Jiang and I do speak English. 其实我名字叫”江” 我也会说英语
[31:56] Jared likes to say I don’t because he thinks 杰瑞喜欢这么说
[31:58] it makes me seem more authentic. 是想要让我看起来更牛逼一些
[32:00] And I got second in that national math competition. 我其实得了数学竞赛第二名
[32:03] So you’re offering us a chance to short this pile of blocks? How? 所以你让我们做空这堆积木吗?怎么做空?
[32:08] With something called a credit default swap. 用信用违约互换来做
[32:12] It’s like insurance on the bond, and if it goes bust 就像是证券的保险 不过如果证券完了
[32:14] you can make 10-to-1, even 20-to-1 return. 那你能拿到10倍的赔偿 甚至有可能拿到20倍
[32:17] And it’s already slowly going bust! 崩溃趋势已经开始了
[32:20] 10-to-1? 20-to-1? No way. 10倍 20倍 怎么可能
[32:22] And no one’s paying attention. 也没人注意到
[32:24] No one is paying attention! 没人亲自去了解
[32:27] Because the banks are too busy getting paid obscene fees 因为银行忙着卖证券
[32:31] to sell these bonds. 暗地里拿提成
[32:32] But wait. You are the bank. You work for the bank. 稍等 可你就是银行的人 你为银行工作
[32:35] I bet your margins are pretty nice and fat. 那你的提成也富的流油吧
[32:37] Let’s not talk about my margins, by the way. 我的提成和这个没关系
[32:39] Being nice and fat, that’s a nice shirt. Do they make it for men? 这是我私事 好比我看你衬衫不错 合不合适男的
[32:43] Aren’t you the bank? 你不替银行说话?
[32:44] I work for the bank. I don’t think like a bank. 我给银行打工 银行的事跟我没半毛关系
[32:47] Big bank, small bank, I like to make money. All right? 大银行小银行 我赚的是钱 对吧?
[32:51] Let me put it this way. I’m standing in front of a burning house… 让我直说 这就像我来到失火大楼前面
[32:54] And I’m offering you fire insurance on it. 现场让你们买火灾保险
[32:56] How can these underlying bonds be as bad as you say? 怎么可能这些证券像你说得那么差
[32:59] It wouldn’t be legal. 没人管吗
[33:00] Nobody knows what’s in them. 没人知道里面装的什么东西
[33:02] Nobody knows what’s in the bonds. 没人知道在证券里有什么猫腻
[33:04] I’ve seen some that are 65% AAA-rated 我见到过65%达到3A评级的
[33:07] that I know for a fact are filled with 95% 其实95%都是次级狗屎
[33:10] FICO 评分300-850700以上认为是优
[33:10] subprime shit with FICOs below 550! 信用评分都低于550
[33:13] Get the fuck out of here. 你就吹吧
[33:15] You want me to really blow your mind? 真想被我吹晕了吗?
[33:16] When the market deems a bond too risky to buy, 要是市场觉得一个证券风险太高了
[33:18] what do you think we do with it? 那你觉得我们怎办?
[33:20] – Take a guess. – I don’t know. You tell me. – 你们猜吧 – 我不知道 才让你说
[33:23] All right. You think we just warehouse it on the books? No. 好 你以为像书本上说的用仓单存货抵押吗?假的
[33:27] We just repackage it with a bunch of other shit 实际上我们重新打包 混上
[33:29] that didn’t sell and put it into a CDO. 其他卖不出去的东西 放到CDO里面卖
[33:32] – A CDO? – Yes. A CDO. – CDO?- 对 这东西叫CDO
[33:34] – What is that? – This is where we take a bunch of B’s, – 是什么?- 把一些没人买的B
[33:36] BB’s and BBB’s that haven’t sold, 2B 3B级烂贷
[33:39] and we put them in a pile. 打包成一堆…
[33:42] And when the pile gets large enough, 数量差不多了
[33:44] the whole thing is suddenly considered diversified 就忽然叫做”分散化投资”了
[33:46] and the whores at the rating agency give it a 92%-93% AAA rating, 等着评级机构的婊子们 评个百分之92到93的3A级别
[33:51] no questions asked. 其他屁都不放
[33:55] – Hold it. – What? Say that again. – 见鬼 – 什么 你再说一遍
[33:58] A collateralized debt obligation. CDO 担保债务凭证
[34:00] It’s important to understand because it’s what allowed 理解CDO很重要 CDO才是让房产危机…
[34:02] a housing crisis to become a nationwide economic disaster. 祸害全国经济的关键
[34:06] Here’s world-famous chef Anthony Bourdain to explain. 让我们的世界顶级厨师安东尼·伯尔顿解释一下
[34:14] Okay, I’m a chef on a Sunday afternoon setting the menu at a big restaurant. 假设我正给一个周日下午的大餐厅备菜
[34:17] I ordered my fish on Friday, 我周五定购的鱼
[34:19] which is the mortgage bond that Michael Burry shorted. 就好比迈克尔·巴里做空的房贷证券
[34:22] But some of the fresh fish doesn’t sell. 有些鱼 没卖出去
[34:24] I don’t know why. Maybe it just came out halibut has the intelligence of a dolphin. 我也不知道原因 没准这比目鱼成精了有海豚一样的智商
[34:27] So, what am I going to do? 那我该怎么办呢?
[34:29] Throw all this unsold fish, which is the BBB level of the bond, 把这些3B评级的鱼扔掉吗?
[34:33] in the garbage and take the loss? 认亏了?
[34:36] No way. 没必要
[34:37] Being the crafty and morally onerous chef that I am, 我这么心灵手巧…
[34:40] whatever crappy levels of the bond I don’t sell, 每种卖不掉的烂证券
[34:42] I throw into a seafood stew. 我都扔到海鲜汤里去
[34:45] See, it’s not old fish. It’s a whole new thing! 这不再是烂鱼 这是新东西
[34:48] And the best part is they’re eating 3-day-old halibut. 最妙的地方就在于 卖给顾客的名头 是零售比目鱼
[34:52] That is a CDO. 这就是CDO
[34:54] I just need to know, how could these possibly be collated? 怎么可能这些东西被攒到一起
[34:57] Somehow you’re like Dora the Explorer 你好像《爱探险的朵拉》主人公
[34:59] and you’re the first person 老是第一个
[35:00] – who found this thing. – Hold on. Hold on. – 发现大新闻 – 稍等 稍等
[35:02] So mortgage bonds are dog shit, 你是说房贷证券是狗屎?
[35:04] CDOs are dog shit wrapped in cat shit. CDO是猫屎包起来的狗屎
[35:07] Yeah, that’s right. 对 就是这个理儿
[35:09] Institutions treat these CDOs like they’re as solid as treasury bonds, 机构们还把CDO当成国库券一样的宝贝
[35:13] and they’re going to zero. 等着它们一钱不值吧
[35:15] No. That can’t be right. There were $500 billion 不对啊 去年一年就卖了
[35:18] in housing bonds sold last year alone. 5千亿的房贷证券
[35:20] The rating agencies, the banks, the fucking government, 信用评级机构 银行政府也掺和在里面?
[35:23] you’re saying they’re all asleep at the wheel? 你这就像在说他们闭着眼开车
[35:25] Yeah. My whole department’s long on this stuff. 没错 我整个部门都对这种狗屎流口水
[35:30] They call me Chicken Little. They call me Bubble Boy. 他们反倒叫我胆小鸡仔 他们叫我泡沫男孩
[35:36] A’s, zero. B’s, zero. A级废了 B级废了
[35:40] BB’s, zero. BBB’s, zero. 2B级废了 3B级 也是废品
[35:45] And then that happens. 接下来就是这个了
[35:47] What is that? 这是啥?
[35:50] That’s America’s housing market. 这就是美国的房产市场
[35:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:56] Fuckin’ A, Jared. 说的好 杰瑞德
[35:57] Shut your fucking mouth. 给我闭嘴
[35:59] – …hang outwith you. – Good. Okay. – 和你一起 – 很好 好的
[36:02] Sack up, do the deal. Let’s be friends. 获取利润 达成成交 让我们是朋友
[36:04] We will see. Thank you. 我们会看到的 谢谢
[36:05] – Don’t bullshit me. – All right. – 不要忽悠我 -好的
[36:06] You’re gonna say no, aren’t you? 你要说不 是不是?
[36:08] No. No, I’m just evaluating right now. 不 不 我只是在评估
[36:10] Thank you. Thank you for coming in. 谢谢 谢谢你的到来
[36:13] Bye, Jared. 再见 杰瑞德
[36:20] I don’t like it. 这不对劲
[36:23] He’s playing us. 他肯定有猫腻
[36:25] He’s playing us. He’s got too much skin in the game 他在玩我们 他陷得太深了 拉人垫背
[36:27] and he’s dumping his position. 然后他脱身
[36:30] What if he’s right? 要是他说的是真的呢
[36:32] – You want him to be right. – Yes, I do. – 你当然希望他说的是真的 – 我是希望
[36:35] The banks have given us 25% interest rates on credit cards. 银行给我们信用卡的利息是25%
[36:38] They have screwed us on student loans that we can never get out from under. 助学贷款也坑了大家 普通人已经没法脱身了
[36:42] Then this guy walks into my office and says 然后这家伙 走到我办公室里说
[36:45] those same banks got greedy, they lost track of the market, 这些银行太贪婪 已经忽视了市场真相了
[36:48] and I can profit off of their stupidity? 然后我还能通过他们的愚蠢赚钱
[36:50] Fuck, yeah, I want him to be right! 妈的 我当然希望他是对的
[36:52] How come you don’t hate this guy? 你怎么能不讨厌他?
[36:54] He’s everything you taught us not to trust. 你告诫我们注意的骗子特征他身上全有
[36:56] I can’t hate him. 我恨不起来
[36:56] He is so transparent in his self-interest that I kind of respect him. 他这么把自己的利益摆到台面上 我倒挺尊敬他
[37:00] Would I buy a car from him? No. 我会从这种人手里买车吗?肯定不会
[37:03] Is he right about the mortgage market? 但是他说的房贷市场情况是否属实?
[37:04] – No. – Let’s find out. Let’s find out. – 不属实 – 咱们自己去调查看看 去调查
[37:08] Look. It’s two very simple questions. 我们只要回答两个简单问题
[37:10] Is there a housing bubble? 房地产有没有泡沫?
[37:12] And if there is, how exposed are the banks? 如果有 银行了解多少?
[37:14] Yeah. Okay. 好 好
[37:16] Let’s get on this quickly too. 咱们赶快行动
[37:17] Because if he’s right, 如果情况属实
[37:19] every loser with a couple million bucks and a fund is gonna be jumping on this. 那有点钱的基金都会来找我们的麻烦
[37:23] Let’s go. 现在就出发
[37:32] JPMorgan Chase. JPMorgan Chase. 摩根大通 摩根大通
[37:37] Okay. Stop saying “JPMorgan Chase”. 拜托 别再说摩根大通了
[37:39] I got a good feeling about this. 我觉得咱们能交好运
[37:41] It’s just a meeting though, you know? 就一个会面 你知道的
[37:42] It’s just a meeting. It’s something like… 就一个会面 别抱太大期望
[37:44] People have meetings all the time. You know? 会面天天都有…
[37:47] People drink their coffee, they have a meeting. 人们喝完咖啡 就去会面…
[37:48] – Brownfield Fund? – Yes! – 棕地基金?- 对
[37:50] – Hey. Hello. – Ted. – 嘿 你们好 – 泰德
[37:52] – Chris – Chris – 我叫克里斯 – 克里斯
[37:53] – I’m on Ted’s desk. – Okay. – 我叫克里斯 泰德交易团队的前台 – 克里斯 你好
[37:54] – I’m Charlie, Charlie Geller. – Jamie. Jamie Shipley – 我叫查理 查理·盖勒 – 我叫杰米 杰米·希普利
[37:57] Hi. 嘿
[37:57] We’re so excited to get set up on your trading platform. 我们太想在你们的交易平台上接入了
[38:01] Cool. 很好啊
[38:02] Here, have a seat a second. 先坐下聊一聊
[38:04] All right. 好的
[38:06] So, I… Ted had asked me to do some meeting prep. 我 泰德让我 先和你们见面聊聊
[38:09] But I couldn’t find any marketing material on you guys. 可我一直找不到你们的宣传资料
[38:13] We just moved here from Boulder. 我们是刚从科罗拉多州博尔德搬过来
[38:15] – Yeah. – Got it. – 是的 – 知道了
[38:16] Could we see some of your offering documents? 我能看看你们的招募书吗?
[38:19] Well, Brownfield is its own money. 其实 棕地基金用的是我们自己的钱
[38:22] – It’s our money. – Yeah. – 我俩的存款 -嗯
[38:24] Can you tell us how much you manage? 说说你们资金规模是多大?
[38:26] Of course. We’re doing $30 million right now. 好啊 我们现在做到3千万了…
[38:29] – But we started four years ago with $110, 000. – Wow. – 可是我们是4年前开始的 当时只有11万的本钱 – 厉害啊
[38:33] So, as you can see, that’s pretty phenomenal returns. 所以你看 我们的投资回报率相当厉害
[38:38] We want to get an ISDA agreement with JPMorgan so we can 我们想和摩根签署ISDA协议
[38:41] deal in long-term options. 这样我们就能交易长线期权了
[38:44] – That’s really cool. – Yeah. – 想法很好嘛 – 是啊
[38:46] 国际掉期及衍生产品协议 这个协议能够让投资者 坐在”大亨”席位上 阻止愚蠢的新手扰乱高水平的交易
[38:53] 押注很大的交易员 如果没有ISDA 就像骑着羊驼 想要赢得超级印地赛车比赛冠军一样
[38:58] That is so cool. 你们的想法很好
[39:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:01] But you guys are under the capital requirements for an ISDA. 不过呢 你们没达到ISDA的资本准入门槛
[39:05] By how much? 差多少?
[39:08] One billion four hundred seventy million, so… 差了十亿四千七百万 所以…
[39:13] …a lot. 还差挺多
[39:15] This makes us look bad, doesn’t it, 这让我们看起来挺不专业的 是吗
[39:17] that we didn’t know what the capital requirements were? 我们连资金要求都不知道
[39:22] It’s not great. 影响是不太积极
[39:24] But 不过呢
[39:25] keep up those returns and give us a call 你们保持这样的利润率
[39:28] way down the line. You know. 以后发达了 记得再给我们打电话
[39:30] Okay? 好吗?
[39:31] – Okay. – Thanks, Chris. – 好的 – 谢谢你 克里斯
[39:32] – Have a good one, guys. – Thank you, Chris. – 祝你们好运 – 谢谢
[39:38] Shit! 见鬼
[39:41] Who the fuck schedules a meeting 谁他妈会安排
[39:42] – at 4:50 in the afternoon? – Oh, my, God. – 下午4点50谈正事儿 – 哦 天啊
[39:44] That was so painful. 真蛋疼
[39:46] Dude, B ofA and Bear didn’t even return our calls. 美国银行和贝尔斯登没回电话也就算了
[39:50] – And even fucking Wachovia blew us off, man! – I know. – 连美联银行这种大众货也不鸟我们 – 知道了
[39:54] Here’s the prospectuses of all the other losers 这是其他一样在大厅里
[39:56] who didn’t make it past the lobby. 就被拍死的家伙的招股书
[39:58] I don’t think I can do this anymore. You know. 我真不想搞这个了 伙计
[40:00] I’m young, yet. I can still do something with my life. 我还年轻 还能干点正事儿
[40:03] I miss Colorado anyway. The weed’s better. 我想回科罗拉多老家 连大麻都比这边的飘
[40:06] Gentlemen, I need you to leave. 先生们 请离开大厅
[40:08] Yep, yep, we’re going. Let’s go. 好 我们马上走 咱们走
[40:09] Look at this. Look at this. 看这个 看看这个
[40:11] This guy 这人
[40:12] says that the housing market’s a giant bubble. 说房地产市场就是一个大泡沫
[40:17] Okay, so this part isn’t totally accurate, you know. 这部分情节和真实情况有些出入
[40:20] We didn’t find Jared Vennett’s housing bubble pitch 我俩不是在大厅发现了
[40:22] in the lobby of a bank that rejected us. 杰瑞德的推销资料
[40:24] The truth is 实际情况是
[40:26] a friend had told Charlie about it, 一个朋友告诉了查理这件事
[40:27] and I read about it Jim Grant’s Interest Rate Observer. 我是从金融史学家吉姆·格兰特的个人期刊上读到的
[40:30] This is crazy. 不敢相信
[40:31] This is crazy stuff. 简直像胡说的东西
[40:34] Shit, he’s saying that there’s 10-to-1 returns 这儿说房贷证券的信用违约互换
[40:37] on credit default swaps for mortgage-backed securities? 是10倍的收益比
[40:40] And the whole housing market is about to collapse? 现在房地产市场马上就要崩溃了
[40:44] For Jamie and Charlie, the housing market doomsday prediction was music to their ears. 对他俩来说 听到这消息简直像猫闻到了腥味一样
[40:56] They had started working out of Jamie’s garage 他俩在杰米家的车库创业起家
[40:58] with $110, 000 Jamie had saved taking sailboats up and down the East Coast. 资金是杰米在东海岸倒卖帆船攒下来的11万
[41:04] Our investment strategy was simple. 我们的投资策略很简单
[41:06] People hate to think about bad things happening, 没人愿意听到坏消息
[41:08] so they always underestimate their likelihood. 所以人们往往低估坏事发生的概率
[41:10] Their strategy was simple and brilliant. 简单又高明的策略
[41:13] What he said. 他说的对
[41:14] Jamie and Charlie found markets 他俩发现 市场
[41:16] will sell options very cheaply on things they think will never happen. 会低价贩卖认为不可能发生的事情的期权
[41:19] So when they were wrong, they were wrong small, 所以 一旦失利 损失会很小
[41:21] but when they were right, they were right big. 而一旦得利… 就能赚很多
[41:30] Within a few years they had turned $110, 000 into $30 million. 几年间他们就把11万做到了3千万
[41:34] But then it was time to go to New York City. 是时候去纽约了…
[41:35] And so far, it wasn’t going very well. 不过进展并不顺利
[41:38] So what if it does seem interesting. – No… – 要是这个买卖可以做呢?- 不行
[41:40] No bank will give us our ISDA. We’re dead in the water. 没有银行会和我们签ISDA协议 咱们没风掀不起浪啊…
[41:45] These kind of trades are totally out of the question. 这类交易完全搞不起
[41:47] We got to call Ben. 咱们必须打电话给本
[41:51] Let’s call Ben! 打给他
[41:54] Ben Rickert was a former trader in Singapore 本·里克特是退下来的交易员 以前在摩根新加坡分行
[41:56] for Chase who quit the whole game in disgust. 深深厌恶这一行就金盆洗手了
[41:59] He happened to be Jamie’s neighbor when they were in Colorado 当年在科罗拉多州 本正好是杰米的邻居
[42:01] and they met walking dogs. 因为本在遛狗 两人才认识
[42:03] But Ben was dark. 不过本的世界观更阴暗
[42:05] He didn’t just think the whole system would fail. 不只认为金融系统会崩溃
[42:07] He thought the whole world was going down. 连全世界都会迟早毁灭
[42:11] Every one of these vegetables is fresh from my garden. 当然了 这些都是我花园里新鲜采摘的
[42:16] You guys should start your own garden. 你们应该开一个自己的花园
[42:17] What you got to do is get your soil off the petrochemicals. 别用石油化工的东西污染土壤
[42:21] I used wood ash and urine to help restore the soil. 用木屑和尿来改良土壤
[42:23] It creates ammonium nitrate. 增加单硝酸酯
[42:25] Seeds are gonna be the new currency. 以后种子会成为硬通货
[42:27] And not those Franken-seeds from Monsanto. 不是孟山都公司的基因改造种子
[42:29] I’m talking about good, healthy, organic seeds. 我说的是原生态的健康种子
[42:31] Make yourself a garden. 自己种菜
[42:33] – Learn to live off the land. – You’re a fucking lunatic. – 自给自足 – 这有点精神过敏了吧
[42:34] Ben had real experience in a big bank. 本有大银行的实际经验
[42:36] Jamie and Charlie had never even been in a Manhattan bank bathroom. 杰米和查理连曼哈顿的银行厕所都没进过
[42:40] But Ben was done with the banking world. 但本明确说过金盆洗手
[42:42] He was very clear. 绝不再碰金融
[42:43] Do you realize that? -Alright, let’s crunch some numbers, – 这点你想到了吗?- 咱们还是算清楚吧
[42:45] Then maybe we’ll talk about calling Ben – I don’t wanna crunch the numbers, – 然后再打电话给本 – 我不想算来算去
[42:48] We’re always crunching numbers. 每次咱们都是算了再决定的
[42:49] When haven’t we crunched the numbers? 什么时候算清楚?
[42:50] We’re gonna crunch the numbers like harder… 我们要算清楚就像…
[42:51] I need you out of here. 你们两个赶快离开
[42:52] – Of course. One second. – Yes, ma’am. We’re going. – 好的 麻烦您了 – 马上就走
[42:57] Oh, God. I hate this. This is a total waste of time. 天哪 真是自找麻烦 这调研绝对是浪费时间
[43:00] Oh, come on. Would you relax? 别担心了 想开点
[43:03] There’s a housing development 45 minutes outside town. 城外45分钟车程听说有新房
[43:06] Mark wants us to check that out first. 我们要不就先去那里看看
[43:08] Well, I hope there are some Cuban restaurants on the way there. 希望一路上有古巴口味的餐馆
[43:10] Because I heard the Cuban food is amazing in Miami. 听说在迈阿密 古巴食品是一绝
[43:13] Please don’t be chipper in the face of me being miserable. 你这么开心简直幸灾乐祸
[43:15] It really makes me hate you. 我恨你
[43:17] How is wanting to eat good food being chipper? 我想吃好的 还惹着你了
[43:21] Hello? 你好?
[43:24] Hello? 你好?
[43:26] What do these go for? 这些要干吗?
[43:29] $425, 000 each? 42万5千一幢?
[43:53] What’s up, man? What do you want? 有事吗?你们想干嘛
[43:54] Hello. I’m surveying mortgage owners who are over 90 days delinquent. 我们正在调查已经90天断供房贷的房主
[43:58] I’m looking for a Harvey Humpsey. 我找哈维·汉姆西
[44:00] You want my landlord’s dog? 你找我房东的狗干嘛
[44:04] Your landlord filled out his mortgage application using his dog’s name? 你房东用狗的名字填了房贷申请表?
[44:08] I guess so. 看来是咯
[44:09] Wait, has that asshole not been paying his mortgage? 等等 这混蛋没有再交房贷吗?
[44:12] ‘Cause I’ve been paying my rent. 我可是一直在交房租啊
[44:13] Well, yeah, he is over 90 days delinquent. 他是有90天没还房贷了
[44:16] Seriously, man, 说真的
[44:17] am I gonna have to leave? 我是不是要搬家了?
[44:22] ‘Cause my kid just got settled in school, man. 我小孩才刚安排好在这儿上学
[44:24] Hey. How are ya? 你好啊
[44:27] – My name’s Ken. – You’re Ken? – 我叫肯 – 你是肯?
[44:29] You should talk to your landlord about that. 你得直接问问你的房东了
[44:31] I’m sorry, I don’t have any more information. 我这里没有什么能帮到你的了
[44:33] But you… 不过你…
[44:35] You have a great day. See ya, Ken. 祝你们好运 再见 肯
[44:37] There’s books everywhere! 到处是书
[44:38] Books everywhere? 是吗?
[44:40] Seriously, man, is everything gonna be okay? 真的… 不会真的有事儿吧?
[44:44] You should… You should call him. 你得问… 你得问房东
[44:47] You should give him a call. 打电话给他
[44:48] It’s not my fault, dude. I’ve been paying… 错不在我身上 我可是一直在交房租
[44:54] Hello! 你好
[44:59] Looks like the Mary Celeste. 好像有人走得很急
[45:01] Look. All they took was the TV. 看 就搬走了电视
[45:04] It’s weird. 这不对劲
[45:06] They didn’t even clean out the cat litter. 连厨房台面都没打扫
[45:17] Oh, God. 老天爷
[45:30] It’s like Chernobyl. 简直像核污染的切尔诺巴里
[45:32] There’s like a hundred houses. There can’t be four people living here. 这大概有100间房子 也就4个人在住
[45:37] – Oh, fuck that! – Shit! – 哦 妈的 – 见鬼
[45:55] – He’s been in there for seven hours. – Where does he go to the bathroom? – 他在里面呆了7个小时了 – 在洗手间?
[45:58] I heard he had a breakdown. 我听说他崩溃了
[45:59] He’s letting the fund tank. 已经破罐子破摔了
[46:03] Dr. Burry’s office. 巴里博士办公室
[46:05] No, he actually prefers that you email him. 他还是希望你发邮件给他
[46:06] Excuse me. 稍等
[46:08] Mr. Fields, Mr… 菲尔兹先生
[46:13] – Hi, Lawrence. – Holy shit! – 你好 劳伦斯 – 天啊
[46:17] We have no confidence in your ability to identify macroeconomic trends. 我们对你预测宏观经济趋势的能力没有信心
[46:24] You flew here to tell me that? Why? 你坐飞机来就为了说这个 为什么?
[46:27] Anyone can see that there is a real estate bubble. 每个人都能看出来房地产有泡沫
[46:30] Actually, no one can see a bubble. 没人能看出有泡沫
[46:32] That’s what makes it a bubble. 你的想法才是泡沫
[46:33] That’s dumb, Lawrence. 这么说太蠢了
[46:36] There’s always markers. 总有线索可以找啊
[46:38] Mortgage fraud has 房贷欺诈
[46:41] quintupled since 2000 2000年以后翻了5倍
[46:43] and the average take-home pay is flat, 平均收入却没涨
[46:45] but home prices are soaring. 房价暴涨
[46:47] That means the homes are debt, not assets. 意味着房子不再用来住 而是投资品
[46:49] So Mike Burry of San Jose, a guy who 那你这个迈克尔·巴里硅谷来的
[46:52] gets his hair cut at Supercuts and doesn’t wear shoes, 在连锁理发店理发 不穿鞋
[46:56] knows more than Alan Greenspan and Hank Paulson. 你就比格林斯潘和财政部长懂得多?
[46:59] Well… 这个嘛
[47:01] Dr. Mike Burry, yes, he does. 我虽然没和财政部长聊过 不过我确实更懂
[47:04] That’s cute. That’s cute. 你还挺萌啊
[47:06] Are you being sarcastic with us, Mike? 你这是在讽刺自己吗 迈克尔
[47:12] Lawrence, 劳伦斯…
[47:13] I don’t know how to be sarcastic. 我这人不懂什么叫讽刺
[47:16] I don’t know how to be funny. I don’t know how to 我也不会开玩笑 我不知道
[47:20] work people. 礼尚往来
[47:21] I… 我
[47:23] I just know how to read numbers. 可我对数据是真的懂
[47:25] How big is your short position right now? 你现在做空多少了?
[47:29] Just $1.3 billion. 13亿
[47:31] – And the premiums? – Well, we pay – 保费交多少?- 我们大概交
[47:35] roughly $80 to 90 million 8千万到9千万
[47:38] each year, which is high, 每年交 有点多
[47:40] but I was the first to do this trade. 毕竟咱们开了先例
[47:42] Watch. It will pay. I may have been early, but I’m not wrong. 等着吧 肯定能赚钱 我最先趟的道 但方向是对的
[47:45] It’s the same thing. It’s the same thing, Mike! 你就会吹 你就会吹 迈克尔
[47:48] You’re managing a fund of, what, $555 million? 你管理的基金有多少 5亿5千5百万?
[47:53] In six years, it’ll all be gone. 六年内 交保费就赔光了
[47:57] On one bet. 单单这一项
[48:02] The defaults will skyrocket. 肯定会出现大批断供
[48:04] Yeah. Says you. 也就你这么想
[48:06] How much is eligible for withdrawal before they do? 在合约到期前 基金里有多少钱可以撤回?
[48:08] Say, in the next two quarters. 就算半年之内吧
[48:11] If your investors panic. 如果你的投资人恐慌了的话
[48:16] $302 million? 3亿零2百万
[48:19] My God, Mike. 不妙啊 迈克尔
[48:26] No one will pull out. That would be suicide. 不会有人往外取钱的 那样损人不利己
[48:28] I mean, I’m down 17% for the year. 今年虽然下跌了17%
[48:30] But if they trust me, and they trust me, because… 但相信我就行了 而且他们一直相信我
[48:33] No one trusts you! No one! 没人相信你 没人
[48:35] I sent several emails to my investors 我写了几封信给投资人了
[48:38] letting them know that the… 让他们了解情况
[48:48] I’ve been very clear. 我说得很清楚了
[48:50] People will withdraw their money. 你就等着大家撤资吧
[48:54] Lawrence, that would be so stupid. I mean, the… 为啥 谁会这么傻?
[48:57] If the fund’s capitals drop too much, 如果我们基金的资本减少过多
[49:01] then the swaps contracts are voided. 那么互换合同就会自动失效
[49:04] And then the banks get to keep all of the collateral. 然后银行就会拿走所有钱
[49:08] – Wait a minute. Wait. – All of it. – 等一下 等等 – 一个子儿都不剩
[49:10] The contracts are voided? 合同会自动失效?
[49:12] The contracts are voided? 合同会自动失效?
[49:15] Holy shit! 狗屁的
[49:17] Oh, motherfucker! 你这臭不要脸的
[49:18] Michael? 迈克尔
[49:20] Give me my money back. 把我的钱还我
[49:25] Michael, do you hear me? I want my money back. 迈克尔 听见了吗?我要退回我的钱
[49:31] Give me my fucking money back… 你他妈的把我的钱给我
[49:35] …you motherfucker. 你这小兔崽子
[49:37] The market’s in an itsy-bitsy little gully right now. 房产市场正处在一个小不丁点的低谷里
[49:40] It’s like everybody said, “Okay, that was crazy. 好像大伙说”玩得太嗨了”
[49:43] “Let’s just all calm down.” “咱们稍微缓缓神”
[49:46] I sold that house for $350, 000 the year it was built. 那房子刚建成的时候 我35万卖了出去
[49:50] Two years later, $480, 000. 两年以后 就值48万
[49:52] Then $585, 000 maybe 18 months ago. 然后58万5 这是一年半以前的价格
[49:56] This couple bought it for $650, 000 last year. 这对夫妻在去年花65万买了下来
[49:59] He’d let it go for that… 现在只能按原价卖呗
[50:01] Hi, John. 嘿 约翰
[50:02] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[50:04] It will break his heart, but he’ll let it go. 他肯定觉得不值 不过会放手的
[50:06] Why is he selling? 那他为什么要卖房?
[50:07] Neither one’s working right now. 夫妻俩现在都没工作
[50:10] Marlene, you’d say they’re motivated, right? 马琳 你说他们急于出手是吧?
[50:13] As motivated as one can be in this neighborhood. 和这片的人积极性差不多吧
[50:16] This house on the left, I would say they’re probably motivated. 左边这房子 才是真正急于出手
[50:19] Wow, a lot of people seem very motivated. 我说 急于出手的也太多了点
[50:21] Oh, it’s just the gully. 房价小触底嘛
[50:22] That’s all. Just… 仅此而已 就是
[50:24] Just nerves. 大伙神经过敏
[50:25] So where do we stand? 那… 我们把车停到哪儿
[50:28] I need to talk to my wife. 我得和我老婆商量一下
[50:31] This market won’t last. 再等 过了这村就没这店了
[50:32] Actually, could I talk to a mortgage broker? 其实 能给我介绍个房贷经纪人吗?
[50:34] Anybody you recommend? Anybody you like. 你推荐的 不错的
[50:36] Yes, yes, I have someone. Absolutely. 有啊 是有个绝佳人选
[50:38] Yeah, bitch better like me. 这小妞肯定喜欢我啊
[50:39] Sent her ass to Cabo. 我帮她赚钱赚翻了
[50:42] So is Morgan Stanley recruiting us? Is that it? 连摩根士丹利都等着要我们了?
[50:45] Oh, no. No. The bank owns our hedge fund, 不是… 银行拥有我们的对冲基金
[50:48] but we’re not really part of it. 但我们其实不归银行管
[50:49] We invest in financial service companies 我们主要投资金融服务公司
[50:52] and we’re trying to understand the residential mortgage business. 我们过来是想了解这里房贷行业的情况
[50:55] How many loans do you write each month? 你每个月能办多少笔贷款
[50:58] – About 60. – Yeah. – 大概60笔吧 – 对
[51:00] What was it four years ago? 4年前呢?
[51:02] Ten… 10笔…
[51:04] Maybe 15. 15笔的样子
[51:05] Yeah, I was a bartender. Now I own a boat. 以前我是酒吧招待 现在我连船都有了
[51:07] You own a… 你有
[51:08] So how many of these are adjustable-rate mortgages? 这里面有多少是可调利率的房贷?
[51:12] – Well, most. – Oh, yeah. – 嗯 绝大多数 – 哦 是的
[51:13] Yeah, I’d say about 90%. 是 我觉得有90%左右
[51:15] The bonuses on those skyrocketed a few years ago. 近几年这种房贷提成飙上天了
[51:19] Adjustable’s our bread and honey. 我们全靠这个赚钱
[51:20] So do applicants ever get rejected? 那房贷申请有被拒的时候吗
[51:27] Seriously? 怎么可能
[51:29] Look, if they get rejected, I suck at my job. 要是他们被拒 我就不称职了
[51:31] Even if they have no money? 他们没钱也能贷到款?
[51:33] Well, my firm offers NINJA loans. 我们公司有一种”忍者贷款”
[51:36] – Okay. – “No Income, No Job.” – 好吧 – 不需要收入和职业证明
[51:39] I just leave the income section blank if I want. 收入一栏空着都可以
[51:41] Corporate doesn’t care. 公司不在乎
[51:42] These people just want homes. And they go with the flow. 大伙想要房 公司顺应民意呗
[51:46] – Good for you. – Your companies don’t verify? – 你当然愿意 – 你们公司都不查验的吗
[51:51] If I write a loan on Friday afternoon, 我星期五下午签了房贷合同
[51:54] a big bank will buy it by Monday lunch. 大银行周一中午就会买走
[51:57] Yeah. Same here. 见怪不怪 我们也一样
[52:00] – Could you hold on a second? – Yeah. – 你们能等会吗?- 行啊
[52:08] I don’t get it. Why are they confessing? 我搞不明白 为啥他们这么坦白
[52:11] They’re not confessing. 他们不是在坦白…
[52:13] They’re bragging. 他们这是在吹牛
[52:24] Do people have any idea what they are buying? 贷款的人真的知道这种贷款的风险吗?
[52:29] I focus on the immigrants, you know. 我一般找移民
[52:31] Once they find out they’re getting a home, 等他们还不起房贷睡大街了…
[52:33] they sign where you tell them to sign. 你让他们签什么都愿意
[52:34] Don’t ask questions. Don’t understand the rates. 不会问问题 不理解利率是什么东西
[52:36] – Fucking idiots. – Yeah. – 都是他妈的的弱智 – 对
[52:38] And you target immigrants, too? 你也找移民下手吗?
[52:39] Well, their credit actually isn’t bad enough for him. 移民的信用分对他来说还太好
[52:44] Look, I’m a yield guy. 我不跟钱过不去
[52:46] Okay… 好吧
[52:49] I make $2, 000 on a fixed-rate prime loan, right? 一笔固定利率的良性房贷 我只赚两千 对吧?
[52:52] But I can make $10, 000 on a subprime adjustable. 可做一笔可调利率的次级贷 我能赚一万
[52:56] Trust me, I’m not driving a 7 Series without strippers. 说真的 没有脱衣舞女郎的帮忙 我也开不上宝马7系
[52:59] No one on the pole has good credit and they’re all cash rich. 她们信用评分都不行 可是都超级有钱
[53:02] I think I read Warren Buffett say something like that. 我好像听沃伦·巴菲特说过类似的话
[53:05] What? Who’s Warren Buffett? 啥?沃伦·巴菲特是谁?
[53:08] Okay, so strippers. Like exotic dancers? 你说的脱衣舞女郎就是露肉的那种?
[53:11] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 对 对 对
[53:12] Nude, you know, topless. 光屁股的 露着胸的
[53:14] – Strippers. – Yeah. – 脱衣舞女郎 – 对
[53:19] Can you introduce us? 能帮我们介绍个吗?
[53:21] Yes! Yes. 当然行 没问题
[53:25] I always get option-pay adjustables. I’m a private contractor. 我一直选还贷方式多的可调房贷 我毕竟是自由职业者
[53:28] What? I can’t hear you. I’m sorry. 说什么呢?听不清 抱歉
[53:30] I always get option-pay adjustables. 我一直选还贷方式多的那种可调房贷
[53:32] I’m a private contractor. I need flexibility. 我自己干 需要点灵活性
[53:34] And you tell the mortgage company what you do? 你怎么跟房贷公司说你的职业
[53:37] I write “therapist”. 我写的是:治疗师
[53:39] – You can touch me. – Always? – 你可以摸我 – 一直?
[53:41] Only in V.I.P. 那只能在VIP房间
[53:42] No, no, no, you say you always do adjustables. 不不不 误会了 你说你一直选可调利息房贷
[53:45] And you have more than one loan on a property? 你一套房子不止一笔贷款吗?
[53:47] Everybody does. At least down here. 大伙都这样 至少我们这儿这样
[53:49] I’m sorry, what? 我没听明白
[53:50] Everybody does. At least down here. 每个人都这样 至少我们这儿是
[53:53] That way you only put down, like, 5%. 这样首付只要5%
[53:55] Prices have leveled off, though, right? 可房价现在不涨了 对吧?
[53:57] Yeah. There’s a gully. 是啊 暂时不涨
[53:59] Would you mind not moving anymore? I’ll still pay you. 你能不能别晃来晃去的?我照样付你钱
[54:06] Sorry. We’re not alone. 抱歉 有人盯着
[54:09] Okay, look. If home prices don’t go up, 你听我说… 如果房价不涨
[54:12] you are not going to be able to refinance. 你就不能重新贷款了
[54:14] And you’ll be stuck paying whatever your monthly payment is 你就陷到房贷里脱不开身 等利率优惠期过了
[54:17] once it jumps up after your teaser rate expires. 月供涨到多少是多少 加上逾期的利滚利
[54:21] Your monthlies could go up 200%-300%. 可能涨到200%到300%
[54:23] James says I can always refinance. 詹姆斯说我总可以重新贷款的
[54:25] Well, he’s a liar. 那 他就是个骗子
[54:27] Actually, in this particular case, James probably is wrong. 至少对这种情况 他很可能是错的
[54:30] 200 percent? On all my loans? 200%?我所有房贷的?
[54:34] What do you mean “all” your loans? 你”所有”房贷什么意思?
[54:35] We’re talking about two loans on one house, right? 不就是一套房两笔贷款吗
[54:38] I have five houses. 我有5套房
[54:40] And a condo. 外加一套公寓房
[54:44] Hey, there’s a bubble. 有泡沫
[54:46] How do you know? 你怎么知道的?
[54:47] Trust me. Call Vennett, buy $50 million in swaps on the MBS. 相信我 打电话给杰瑞德 买上5千万房贷证券的信用违约互换
[54:50] What do we got? Garibaldi IV, BBB. 买哪个?加里波底4 3B评级
[54:53] Mark, are you sure? 马克 你确定吗?
[54:55] Yeah. Yeah, it’s time to call bullshit. 确定 这泡沫太扯淡了
[54:57] – Bullshit on what? – Every fucking thing. – 哪些有泡沫?- 这儿他妈的全都是泡沫
[55:24] FrontPoint! FrontPoint! 前点对冲基金 前点对冲基金
[55:27] Is this America’s angriest hedge fund? 是美国最暴走的对冲基金吗?
[55:29] All right, listen. I got one last question for you. 听好了 我还有最后一个问题问你
[55:32] How are you fucking us? 你想怎么蹂躏我们?
[55:36] There’s a nicer way to say that, Vinnie. 何必说的这么露骨呢… 文尼
[55:38] I’m serious. 我没开玩笑
[55:39] We’ll buy your swaps, but only if you say how you’re fucking us. 我们会买你的互换 但前提是你说清楚打算怎么蹂躏我们
[55:43] I’m not fucking you, Vinnie. I’m kissing you. 我不想蹂躏你 文尼 我想要亲吻你
[55:45] I’m looking deep into your eyes as I make love to you, Vinnie. 看着你的双眼 让你爽
[55:48] I’m handing you the deal of the century on a fucking platter. 我正和盘托出本世纪最好的买卖给你
[55:51] What do I get out of it? Easy. 我能得到什么好处?这还不简单
[55:54] I got a $20-million-a-month negative carry. 我之前做的证券每月赔进去2千万
[55:56] I got bosses trying to pull the plug 老板早就想要了我的命
[55:58] because they think I’m out of my fucking mind. 认为我神经不正常了
[56:00] All right? 明白吗?
[56:01] We make this trade, 我们做成了这笔买卖
[56:03] those problems aren’t so big anymore. 我之前的问题都不是事儿
[56:05] And sure, swaps are a dark market, so I set the price. 当然了… 互换是黑市 怎么定价
[56:09] Whatever price I want. 我说了算
[56:10] And when you come for the payday, 等你收回投资的时候
[56:12] I’m gonna rip your eyes out, I’m gonna make a fortune. 我肯定会让你大出血 从你那里大赚一笔
[56:15] But the good news is, Vinnie, you’re not gonna care 但好消息是 你也不会在乎的
[56:17] because you’re gonna make so much fucking money. 因为你赚的钱太多 你都没空管我
[56:19] That’s what I get out of it. 这就是我能得的好处
[56:21] Want to know what you get out of it? 想知道你能得到什么吗
[56:22] You get the ice cream, the hot fudge, the banana, and the nuts. 你现在先拿到冰淇淋 热巧克力 香蕉和坚果配料
[56:25] Right now, I get the sprinkles, and, yeah, 我现在能拿到装饰糖粒
[56:27] if this goes through, I get the cherry. 如果这事儿最终能成 我能吃到顶上的樱桃
[56:30] But you get the sundae, Vinnie. 但你能吃到圣代冰激凌 文尼
[56:32] You get the sundae. 除了樱桃 剩下的全是你的
[56:36] All right, I buy that. Thank you. 行 我信你 谢谢你解释
[56:39] So what do you say? 那你拿个主意
[56:42] – You want me to make you a market? – Yeah. – 想让我帮你坐庄吗?- 对
[56:44] We’ll take $50 million, Garibaldi IV, BBB. 我们买5千万 加里波底4 3B评级
[56:48] Sharpen your pencils. I’ll get the paperwork ready. 准备好签字笔吧 我来准备好文书
[56:53] Fuck you, too. 妈的
[56:57] Yes! 好
[57:00] That’s right. 这就对了
[57:03] Oh, man. 哦 天啊
[57:05] He has so many numbers, and I always forget 他电话号码太多 我老忘了
[57:10] which one he prefers, because he’s very specific. 应该打哪个电话 他明确和我说过
[57:11] Start with the first one. 就先选第一个吧
[57:13] I don’t know if it’s the first one. 不知道对不对
[57:14] Just try it. 试试吧
[57:15] Okay. I… Okay. 好吧
[57:35] – Ben Ricker. – Hey, Ben. It’s Jamie. – 我是本·里克特 – 本 你好 我是杰米
[57:39] Jamie, you know you’re not supposed to use this line. 杰米 我告诉过你不要打这个电话
[57:43] Told you. 我就知道…
[57:46] Okay, let’s try number two out of 14. 好 试试这14个号码的第2个
[58:00] Ben Rickert. 本·里克特
[58:01] Ben, why do you do that, man? I mean… 本 你这不是自找麻烦吗?
[58:03] You’re a retired trader, okay? No one is listening to your calls. 你都退休了好吧 没人监听你电话
[58:06] The NSA has a $52 billion budget and the ability 国安局有520亿的预算
[58:08] to monitor tens of millions of calls a second. 每秒能监听上千万个电话
[58:09] You think they’re not using it? 你以为他们吃闲饭的?
[58:11] Hey, I promise I will refrain from saying 那我保证不会在一句话里同时说
[58:14] “Ben Rickert” and “dirty bomb” in the same sent… 你的名字和放射脏弹这词
[58:18] – Jesus fucking Christ. – I’m sorry, dude. – 我的天 – 真受不了
[58:22] Ben Rickert. 本·里克特
[58:23] Did you get a chance to look at what we sent you, Ben? 你看到我们发给你的东西了吗
[58:25] It’s Charlie. I’m here, too. 我是查理 我也在旁边
[58:28] Hi, Charlie. Yeah, I did. Hold on. 查理 你好 我看了 稍等
[58:37] – Ben, you still there? – Yeah. – 本 你还听着吗 – 嗯
[58:40] I’ll be honest, gentlemen. 我就直说吧
[58:42] It scared the shit out of me. 你俩把我吓坏了
[58:44] But that’s a good thing, right? 那说明这是真东西对吧?
[58:45] That means this Vennett guy’s not wrong. 这叫杰瑞德的家伙没胡说
[58:49] No, he’s not. 是没有
[58:53] Cool. 太好了
[58:54] Tell me more about these CDOs. 你们对CDO还了解什么
[58:55] Yeah, yeah. Okay, so, you know, Vennett mentions the CDOs, 好的 好的 好的 杰瑞德只是提到了CDO
[58:59] but actually, we took a look 我俩实际看了
[59:01] and they’re way worse than even he realizes. 情况比他想的还糟
[59:03] These things don’t make any sense! 数据离谱的像假的一样
[59:04] We can’t even model them. 连预测模型都用不了
[59:05] These are 100 times bigger than the MBS. 打包的CDO比房贷证券规模还要大100倍
[59:08] And 90% AAA-rated. 然后有90%还是3A评级?
[59:10] – Yes! Exactly! – Over 90%. – 是啊 – 超过90%
[59:12] It’s incredible. 真不敢相信
[59:13] I took a good hard look at the CDOs you want to short. 我仔细看了你打算做空的CDO
[59:17] They’re brilliant. Worthless. Total crap. 天才的想法 CDO就是包装精美的屎
[59:20] Jamie. Very good. 杰米 厉害厉害
[59:22] What can I say? I’m good at finding shit. 怎么说呢… 我找屎还挺擅长的
[59:26] So, Ben, we shorted the BB’s and the BBB’s, 本 我们打算做空2B和3B级别的
[59:29] and the risk is relatively low. 风险也相对小一些
[59:31] – Payoff is, like, 25-to-1. – Yeah. 回报率差不多是25倍
[59:36] Okay, so, why are you calling me? I don’t do this anymore. 那你们找我干啥?我洗手不干了
[59:38] Look, Ben? 本 我们…
[59:40] We need you to help us get the ISDA. 我们需要你帮忙搞定ISDA协议
[59:44] If we get a hunting license, we can short this crap. 有了持枪证 我们就能开干了
[59:48] And we know you hate Wall Street. We’re not asking you to do the trading. 我们知道你恨华尔街 所以不会让你去做交易
[59:50] We’re simply asking you to help us get a seat 只是 请求你… 帮助我们
[59:54] at the fucking table. 能坐到”大亨”席位就行
[59:57] It’s a pretty ugly table, guys. 那种地方可是乌烟瘴气的很
[59:59] Look, Ben, the system fucked up in a big, big way here, okay? 本 整个系统已经出大乱子了 是不是?
[1:00:04] And somehow we know before anyone else. 我们比所有人都先得到了消息
[1:00:10] You know? This is a once-in-a-lifetime deal. 知道吗 这是绝对是千载难逢的机会
[1:00:15] I’m thinking. 我在考虑
[1:00:21] Okay. I’ll call Deutsche Bank. 好 我打电话给德意志银行
[1:00:23] Thank you, Ben. Thank you. 太感谢你了 本
[1:00:26] And Bear. What about Bear? They have some reprehensible product. 还有贝尔斯登公司 那里也有些把柄可以抓
[1:00:30] Okay. Bear will trade with anybody. 好 贝尔肯定来者不拒
[1:01:20] All right. I’ll see if I can push it through. 好了 我看看能不能把材料递上去
[1:01:23] Thank you, Noah. And thank Jared for us. 谢谢 诺亚 帮我们谢谢杰瑞德
[1:01:27] – Couldn’t we go inside? – Yeah, me, too. – 我们不能进去?- 对的 我也是
[1:02:13] Hi. It’s Mark. I need to talk to Vinnie right now. 是我 马克 现在就把电话转给文尼
[1:02:16] We’re just asking you to explain to us 我们就是想让你们解释清楚
[1:02:19] just how it is that you are fucking us, because what we are seeing… 我们看到的和你说的完全不同
[1:02:26] Morgan Stanley building, fast. 快去摩根士丹利大厦
[1:02:28] Are we hooked up to the same computer screen? 我们屏幕上显示的东西难道不一样吗?
[1:02:31] It doesn’t make any sense. 这简直是胡说八道
[1:02:36] Vinnie, you there? 文尼 能听见吧?
[1:02:37] – Mark, you there? – Yeah, did you hear? – 马克 我能听见 – 你听说了吗?
[1:02:40] Mortgage defaults have gone through the roof. 房贷断供已经破记录了
[1:02:41] Is anybody jumping off of buildings yet? 你那里房顶有人跳楼吗?
[1:02:43] Why would they? Subprime mortgage bond prices are up. 为什么要跳?次级贷证券可是在上涨
[1:02:45] What? 怎么可能?
[1:02:46] Vennett wants $1.9 million more in collateral by close. 杰瑞德让我们今天再投入190万的抵押
[1:02:50] Vennett’s asking us to post collateral. 杰瑞德让我们追加抵押
[1:02:51] What the hell is going on? 怎么会这样?
[1:02:53] We don’t know, but Deutsche’s on the phone demanding payment. 不知道 但德意志银行电话一直在催
[1:02:55] Call Vennett. Call that little shit. 把杰瑞德给我叫过来 这小畜生
[1:02:57] Call Vennett. Tell him to get his ass down here. 给杰瑞德打电话 让他快点滚过来
[1:02:59] So subprime loans go bad, 次级房贷断供越来越多
[1:03:00] but subprime bonds, which are made up of subprime loans, are more valuable? 但是它们组成的房贷证券却更值钱了?
[1:03:04] I know. They want another $1.9 million by market close. 我也奇怪 他们要今天必须交齐1千9百万
[1:03:06] What about the ratings agencies? Moody’s, S&P… 信用评级机构呢?穆迪公司?标准普尔?
[1:03:09] Are they downgrading the CDOs and mortgage bonds? 他们调低了CDO或房贷证券的评级吗
[1:03:11] Where are the ratings agencies at? 现在评级什么样?
[1:03:12] – They’re the fucking same. – No, they’re all still AAA. – 还是原封不动 – 没变 还都是3A评级
[1:03:15] What the hell? Are you fucking kidding me? 见鬼了 他妈的在逗我?
[1:03:18] Those fuckers! Those motherfuckers! 这帮混蛋 不要脸的
[1:03:20] They go public, and all they care about is their bottom line and their shit. 他们对外评级以后就钻到钱眼里去了
[1:03:23] Hey, Mark, that’s not all. 嘿 马克 还有事…
[1:03:25] The Morgan Stanley risk guys are here. 摩根士丹利风险部的过来了
[1:03:26] They called in Kathy Tao. 他们找了你老板
[1:03:28] They’re trying to convince her to make us sell our swaps. 想说服她卖掉我们的互换
[1:03:30] Apparently, tying up six years of insurance payments 他们觉得这些保费肯定是被套牢的买卖
[1:03:32] in hopes of a housing Armageddon is not prudent in vesting.+ 等着房地产崩溃是不明智的投资
[1:03:35] What did Kathy say? 老板怎么说?
[1:03:37] Nothing yet. She keeps asking if this is one of your crusades. 没表态 她一直问这是不是你的核心投资
[1:03:40] Okay, I want you to walk back in there 明白了 你走过去
[1:03:42] and very calmly, very politely, tell the risk assessors to fuck off. 语气平静 非常礼貌的 让这些风险评估师都他妈滚蛋
[1:03:46] And then meet me over at Standard & Poor’s. 然后过来和我在标准普尔碰头
[1:03:48] We’re gonna talk to Georgia. 我们要找乔治亚聊聊
[1:03:50] All right. Okay. 知道了 好的
[1:03:51] Get that fuck Jared Vennett in this office. 把杰瑞德那混蛋叫过来
[1:03:53] I’m gonna bash his fucking head in. 看我不把他脑浆打出来
[1:04:00] Gentlemen? 各位
[1:04:01] I spoke with Mark Baum. He says to fuck off. 我刚和马克·鲍姆谈过了 他的原话:都他妈滚蛋
[1:04:13] 百老汇大道25号 标准普尔评级机构
[1:04:18] I can’t see a damn thing. 我眼睛不好使啊
[1:04:22] My eye doctor’s always busy. 我选的眼科医生总是特别忙
[1:04:24] I end up taking any appointment they’ll give me, 只要能预约上我就得去
[1:04:26] and then the whole morning gets shot to hell! 今天上午就这么废了
[1:04:30] So… 那么…
[1:04:32] All righty, 好咧
[1:04:34] FrontPoint Partners, 前点基金的朋友们
[1:04:37] how can Standard & Poor’s help you? 标准普尔有什么能帮到你们的吗
[1:04:39] Well, we don’t understand why 我们想弄明白 为什么
[1:04:40] the ratings agencies haven’t downgraded subprime bonds 评级机构 不下调次级贷证券的评级
[1:04:43] since the underlying loans are clearly deteriorating. 证券包含的房贷 很明显情况在恶化
[1:04:46] Well, the delinquency rates do have people worried, 断供率是让人们担心了
[1:04:49] but they’re actually within our models. 不过数字波动还在我们的合理模型之内
[1:04:51] – So. .. – Says you. – 那… – 你先说
[1:04:54] …you’re convinced the underlying mortgages in these bonds are solid loans. 你确信这些证券里的房贷是可靠的?
[1:04:59] – That is our opinion yeah. – Oh crack the tape! – 这是我们的观点 – 打开天窗说亮话
[1:05:01] Have you looked at the loan-level data? 你看过底层房贷的数据吗?
[1:05:03] – What do you think we do here all day? – I mean, they’re giving – 你认为我们工作是什么?- 现在只要
[1:05:04] – these loans to anybody with a credit score and a pulse. – Excuse me, sir. – 有信用分 就肯定能拿到房贷 – 打断一下
[1:05:06] What do you think we do here all day? 你认为我们工作是什么?
[1:05:09] We’re not sure. That’s why we’re here. 我不明白 要不我们也不会过来
[1:05:10] Here’s what I don’t understand… 我不明白
[1:05:11] We check, recheck, recheck again. 我们再三反覆核对过了
[1:05:13] If these mortgage bonds are so stable… 如果这些房贷证券这么稳定可靠
[1:05:14] Perhaps you could check your friend. 你先检查一下你同事吧
[1:05:16] …have you ever refused to rate… 你有没有拒绝…
[1:05:18] Ma’am, that’s delusional. 做你的梦吧
[1:05:20] We stand behind them. 我们有理由这么评级
[1:05:21] Georgia, have you ever refused to rate 你有没有给过这里任何一个证券
[1:05:23] any of these bonds upper tranches AAA? 评级低于3A级别?
[1:05:26] Can we see the paperwork on those deals? 我们能看看对应的材料吗?
[1:05:28] I am under no obligation to share that information 我没有义务给你们看内部信息
[1:05:30] with you, whoever you might be. 不管你是谁
[1:05:31] Just answer the question, Georgia. 你就回答我的简单问题 乔治
[1:05:33] Can you name one time in the past year 给我们个去年低于3A评级的名字
[1:05:35] where you checked the tape 你去看了实际数据
[1:05:36] and you didn’t give the banks the AAA percentage they wanted? 最后也没有给银行想要的3A评级
[1:05:43] If we don’t give them the ratings, 如果我们不这么评
[1:05:44] they’ll go to Moody’s, right down the block. 人家就去隔壁的穆迪评级了
[1:05:47] If we don’t work with them, they will go to our competitors. 我们不配合 那我们的对头就会抢走客户的钱
[1:05:51] Not our fault. Simply the way the world works. 这地方就这么运转 我们有什么办法
[1:05:58] – Holy shit. – Yes, now you see. – 我靠 – 明白了吧
[1:06:02] And I never said that. 我什么都没说过
[1:06:04] They’re selling ratings for fees. 你们就是卖信用评级的赚钱机构
[1:06:06] A ratings shop. 信用商店
[1:06:07] You can afford to make less. Make less. 你们不赚这么多钱也能维持运行啊
[1:06:10] Nobody said that. 没人这么要求我
[1:06:12] And it is not my decision. I have a boss. 这不是我能做主的 我有老板管着
[1:06:15] – Are you kidding me? – No, I am not “kidding you”. – 你在逗我?- 我没空跟你开玩笑
[1:06:20] Is that the angle you’re taking? 这就是你的立场?
[1:06:21] So, now, anyone who has a boss can’t be held responsible 这意思是 只要有老板的人 都不用为
[1:06:25] for doing shitty and illegal things. 任何图财害命的勾当负责了
[1:06:26] What are you, four? 你当自己四岁小孩吗
[1:06:28] No, lam not four, Mr. Baum. I am not, no. 我不是四岁孩子 鲍姆先生 不是不负责
[1:06:32] And I wonder what your incentives might be. 我倒奇怪 你们来找我的动机是什么
[1:06:36] Is it maybe in your best interest to have the ratings change? Is it, perhaps? 是不是评级变了 对你们有好处啊?
[1:06:42] How many credit default swaps do you own? 信用违约互换你们买了多少?
[1:06:47] It doesn’t make me wrong. 立场和对错是两回事
[1:06:49] No. 错
[1:06:50] It just makes you a hypocrite. 你俩还装什么好人
[1:07:33] Fuck! 妈的
[1:07:35] Mortgage delinquencies went up 房贷断供
[1:07:36] and the CDOs got more valuable. Unbelievable. 房贷证券却更值钱了 真见鬼了
[1:07:38] – Unbelievable. – We know. It’s completely backwards. – 难以置信 – 是啊 走势太反常了
[1:07:40] I just called an old friend at Bear. 我给贝尔斯登公司的朋友打电话
[1:07:42] He didn’t even know what a CDO is. 他连CDO是啥都不知道
[1:07:44] Yeah, I just had to wire Bear and Deutsche $70, 000. 是啊 我刚给贝尔和德意志汇过去7万块钱
[1:07:48] It’s like two plus two equals 这感觉 就好像现在二加二等于…
[1:07:51] fish. 屎
[1:07:52] It’s rigged. 有黑幕
[1:07:53] We bought into a rigged game. 我们被带到沟里面了
[1:07:55] We’re gonna lose everything. 要是钱赔光了
[1:07:57] I’m gonna have to move back in with my mom. 我就得回去家里和老妈在一起
[1:08:00] Can’t do that. 我可不想
[1:08:01] All right. Well, I got a colonic appointment. 好了 我等会还有事儿忙
[1:08:04] Wait a minute. Hold on, Ben. 等一下 别挂电话 本
[1:08:05] Ben, look. 本 听我说
[1:08:07] Either the banks are cluelessand they don’t know how to value these CDOs, 有可能银行完全不懂CDO是什么东西 或者
[1:08:12] or they’re such crooks that the CDOs are worth shit 或者他们想用沙子把屎盖起来
[1:08:17] and they’re hiding it. 藏着掖着
[1:08:21] I think we should buy more swaps. 我觉得我们应该再买更多
[1:08:23] What? 你说啥?
[1:08:24] Suck it up and pay up, fellas. We made a deal. 别废话 合同上白纸黑字写得清楚
[1:08:26] No way! No! 不行 不行
[1:08:28] Are you fucking kidding me? 你小子玩我们吗
[1:08:30] Are you serious? You think this is a game? 还有脸过来 还想着来玩这个游戏?
[1:08:32] – No.No.No.No.No. – Yeah. Yeah. – 不 不 不 – 行 行
[1:08:41] No! No! No! 不行不行不行
[1:08:43] No, seriously, a colonic once a year. 建议你每年灌一次肠来排排毒
[1:08:45] Ass! 混蛋
[1:08:46] And you got a matching little butler boy, you buttfuck! 你就是个跑腿的 他妈的
[1:08:53] – Are you done? – I think so, yeah. – 都发泄完了?- 完了…
[1:08:55] God! I pulled a muscle in my back from yelling. 刚才大声骂 我都闪腰了
[1:09:00] Mortgage defaults have done nothing but go up. 房贷断供率一直在涨
[1:09:04] Yet you quote us a higher price on the bonds. 你给我们房贷证券的报价还更高了
[1:09:08] Please explain that to me. There’s no way that makes sense. 你给我解释清楚 这显然不科学啊
[1:09:10] There’s no way you’re marking these swaps appropriately. 你的量化方法绝对有问题
[1:09:13] Why shouldn’t we back out of this trade right now? 有什么理由让我们继续干?
[1:09:18] Didn’t I say when we made this deal 我说没说过 咱们谈成买卖的时候
[1:09:19] that the ratings agencies, the SEC 评级机构 美国证券交易委员会
[1:09:21] and the big banks were clueless? Didn’t I say that? 大银行们全都不懂?说没说过?
[1:09:24] – Yes. – Didn’t I say it? – 说过没有?- 有说过的
[1:09:25] Yes, you did. You did. 有说过的
[1:09:27] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:09:29] Now their foot’s on fire, 他们脚都开始着火了
[1:09:30] they think their steak is done, and you’re surprised? 心里却想着 牛排应该烤熟了 你还觉得奇怪?
[1:09:32] That’s not stupidity. That’s fraud. 这不是愚蠢 这是诈骗
[1:09:35] Tell me the difference between stupid and illegal, 你跟我说清楚愚蠢和违法的区别
[1:09:37] and I’ll have my wife’s brother arrested. 我就去把我小舅子抓起来
[1:09:40] That was funny. 挺好笑的
[1:09:42] I guess you just don’t realize how clueless the system really is. 你们还是没弄明白整个系统有多蠢
[1:09:45] Yes, there’s some shady shit going down, 我承认 是有一些见不得人的勾当
[1:09:48] but trust me, it’s fueled by stupidity! 但相信我 这是愚蠢驱使的
[1:09:52] Look at yourselves. 看看你们这些人
[1:09:54] You know, you pass yourself off as cynical people 都觉得自己是敢于怀疑的人
[1:09:58] but you still have some faith in the system, don’t you? 可你们还对这帮青天大老爷抱有希望?
[1:10:00] I don’t. 我是不抱
[1:10:02] Well, except for Vinnie. And who gives a shit? 文尼是明白人 谁在乎?
[1:10:05] – No way! – Look… – 不行 – 听我说
[1:10:07] Either we’re right or we’re wrong in a giant, giant way. 要么我们对 要么我们错得离谱
[1:10:10] And if we’re wrong, then we got to find someone to help us get out of this trade. 如果真错了 得找高人给我们点醒才行
[1:10:14] I’m not feeling remotely confident that we’re right. 我现在是一点都不觉得我们占理
[1:10:16] And if we’re wrong, who’s gonna tell us? 万一咱们错了 谁来告诉我们?
[1:10:20] Who understands this stuff? It makes no sense! 有谁懂?没人懂
[1:10:26] I think we need to go to Vegas. 我们应该去拉斯维加斯
[1:10:28] – What’s in Vegas? – Vegas? – 那儿有什么?- 去哪儿干啥
[1:10:30] What the hell’s in Las Vegas? 拉斯维加斯又能有什么东西?
[1:10:33] The American Securitization Forum is there next week. 下周那里召开美国证券化论坛年会
[1:10:36] Every bond and CDO salesman, subprime lender 每个证券 CDO 次级贷
[1:10:39] and swap trader is gonna be there. 倒卖交换的交易员都会去
[1:10:41] I’m telling you, your bet is against dumb money. 我这么说 你挣的是他们手里的钱
[1:10:44] It’s about time you find out just how dumb that money really is. 是时候去看看人傻钱多是怎么回事了
[1:10:47] God, I hate Vegas. 我真不喜欢拉斯维加斯
[1:10:48] I hear the food has gotten really good in Vegas. 听说吃的东西特别好
[1:10:49] They have a Nobu now. 那里也有松久寿司店了
[1:10:51] Would you fucking stop it? 你能不惦记着吃吗
[1:10:53] 美国证券化论坛 拉斯维加斯
[1:11:39] – Any sense? – And if a bond is “rich” it is… – 什么意思?- 证券”贵”的意思是…
[1:11:42] – I don’t know, loaded with assets? -“Rich” just means overpriced. – 我不知道 资产说明什么 – 只说明证券定价过高
[1:11:45] I can’t sleep on planes, so I did my homework. 飞机上睡不着我就自己准备了一下
[1:11:47] Okay, let’s focus. What’s our goal? 咱们集中精神 我们是为了什么来的?
[1:11:50] To figure out if this is a deal of a lifetime 搞清楚这买卖是千载难逢的机会
[1:11:52] or if everyone here knows something we don’t 还是别人比我们懂得都多
[1:11:54] and we’re gonna get royally screwed. 咱们回头会亏大发了
[1:11:56] Right. Remember that when you meet with the guys from Bear. 和贝尔公司的人接触的时候 注意你们的目的
[1:11:59] I set you up with a face-to-face. 我给你们安排见面机会
[1:12:01] – Awesome. – Where is that? – 好的 – 地方在哪?
[1:12:02] Holy shit. Five years ago, Securitization was a loser convention. 我的天 5年前这年会还是穷鬼聚会
[1:12:06] 100, maybe 200 people would show. 也就有100到200人出席
[1:12:09] $500 billion a year later, you get this. 产业每年五千亿的发展之后 就变成这样了
[1:12:11] There’s a lot of smug-looking people in here, huh? 这里自带装逼表情的人还真多
[1:12:13] It’s like someone hit a pifiata filled with white people who suck at golf. 好像暴发户白人都跑来了
[1:12:16] I mean, who are all these clowns? 都从哪儿冒出来的?
[1:12:18] Come on. I think it looks fun. 别抱怨了 肯定很好玩
[1:12:19] Certainly. Vennett says these are the people we’re betting against. 查理 杰瑞德说咱们赚的是这些人的钱
[1:12:23] – Yeah, here we go. Here we go. – There he is. – 咱们过去 – 他在那里
[1:12:25] Chris, on my left. Chris, on my left. 克里斯 到我左边去 别挡道
[1:12:27] Gentlemen. 大家好
[1:12:28] When do we get a chance to face time with some of these lovely folks? 什么时候能见到你说的那些爱心天使
[1:12:32] Chris, give him the keycards. 克里斯 把门卡发给他
[1:12:33] Do you even know which keycards you’re giving out? 你还没搞清楚你要发的哪张门卡
[1:12:35] – You’re just giving them out? – Thank you. – 就把门卡都发他们了?- 谢谢
[1:12:36] First of all, how was your travel? How are you? Uneventful? 先生们路上还顺利吗?没什么事儿
[1:12:38] – Uneventful. – Okay. – 没事 – 好吧
[1:12:40] I’ve been here for six hours. I’ve already been to the gym, 我来了6小时了 我已经锻炼完
[1:12:42] I had two poached eggs 吃了两个荷包蛋
[1:12:43] and I played blackjack with Harry Dean Stanton. 还和演员哈利·戴恩·斯坦通一起打牌
[1:12:45] Thank you for your diary. 你记日记还真清楚
[1:12:47] Face time. I’d like some face time. 我想找人见面聊
[1:12:48] Just remember. We’re here to gather information. 提醒你们记住 我们是来收集信息的
[1:12:50] We’re gathering information, okay? 我们是收集信息 知道不?
[1:12:51] We’re not advertising our short position. All right? 不要打草惊蛇 好吗?
[1:12:54] We don’t want to spook everybody. Can you do that? 别吓到大伙儿 行不行?
[1:12:55] I know you got a big mouth, you like to run it. 你说话太直 还老是不停嘴
[1:12:57] Can you just keep it shut for a few days? 这几天能不能收敛一点?
[1:12:59] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:13:00] Yeah, don’t worry. We’ll play nice. 别担心 我们会好好套话的
[1:13:02] Ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[1:13:04] Business is good. 商业形势大好
[1:13:06] Profits are strong 利润也很高
[1:13:07] and the mortgage continues to be the bedrock 房贷还坚持着经济的
[1:13:10] on which this economy is built. 中流砥柱作用
[1:13:17] And, yes, we had to take some losses 对 去年我们
[1:13:19] in our subprime department last year, but those losses 在次级贷市场有些损失 不过这些损失
[1:13:22] will be contained at only 5%. 预计也就最多5%
[1:13:25] Now, in our residential sector… 接下来说 我们住宅业务板块的表现
[1:13:27] Mark, it’s not a Q and A. 马克 这不是提问环节
[1:13:29] …our rollout of those variable rate packages 我们推出的可调利率房贷
[1:13:30] were gobbled up by the consumers! 被一抢而空
[1:13:32] I have a question, please. 我有个问题
[1:13:37] Sir, the Q and A is after my statements. 先生 本来提问环节是在我陈述之后
[1:13:39] But you know what? You seem anxious. How can I help you? 但看你这么着急 需要我回答什么?
[1:13:42] – Thank you. How are you? – Fine, thank you. – 现在就问吧 你好啊 – 你好 谢谢
[1:13:44] Would you say that it is a possibility 你觉得… 有没有这个可能性
[1:13:47] or a probability that subprime losses stop at 5%? 或者说必然性次级贷的损失最多升到5%封顶?
[1:13:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:13:53] I would say it is a very strong probability, indeed. 我觉得这简直是必然的 是的
[1:13:58] So back to the residential sector. 再回到住宅部分
[1:14:01] When we rolled out the new variable rates package… 我们推出可调利率…
[1:14:03] Excuse me. 我还没问完
[1:14:07] Yes, sir. 这位先生
[1:14:08] Zero! Zero! 零 零
[1:14:12] There is a 0% chance 可能性为零
[1:14:15] that your subprime losses will stop at 5%. 次级贷止损到5%的可能性为
[1:14:19] Zero. 零
[1:14:20] Excuse me. 抱歉
[1:14:21] I have to take this. 我得接这个电话了
[1:14:22] He must be from Bank of America. 你一定来自眼红我们的美国银行吧
[1:14:26] No, I’m not doing anything right now. 我现在什么都没干
[1:14:29] As I was saying, our residential department… 我正说到住宅部分
[1:14:31] How are the kids? 孩子们都还好吗
[1:14:32] …consumers reacted to our packages… 客户对我们的房贷产品反响…
[1:14:34] Mark Baum really did that. 马克真的这么做了
[1:14:36] When we were in Vegas, he did that. 他来拉斯维加斯真敢这么做
[1:14:37] He said that, he took the call. 敢这么说 还接电话走人了
[1:14:40] Now you see what I had to deal with? 明白我有多费心了吗?
[1:14:55] Yeah, the Beretta… Meh. 伯莱塔手枪 呃
[1:14:58] But this Uzi is fucking awesome! 这乌兹微冲真是爽啊
[1:15:00] I need this CDO machine to run for another two years. 只要让CDO再转上两年
[1:15:03] And then I’m rich as fuck and I got my house in Aspen. 我就能富的流油 在滑雪胜地买房了
[1:15:06] But do you have any concerns about the performance of the underlying securitizations? 你对证券化的资产表现不担心吗
[1:15:11] It’s easy to see that delinquencies 违约的消息一直有
[1:15:13] and default rates are on the rise right now. 断供率又在增长了
[1:15:16] Could you please stop being such a buzzkill, dude? 你俩怎么老泼冷水 有意思吗
[1:15:18] We didn’t bring you out here to talk about work, bro. 带你们来放松 不是再来聊工作的 老兄
[1:15:21] Why did you bring us out here? 你为什么带我们过来
[1:15:22] Because we need to be able to expense the ammo to a client. 因为我们必须让客户给弹药买单
[1:15:26] I’m gonna go shoot some terrorists. Watch how it’s done, boys! 来继续射击恐怖分子吧 你们看着点
[1:15:29] – These guys are morons. – Fucking tool. – 这是一群白痴 – 他妈的什么东西
[1:15:32] These guys are morons. 真是个棒槌
[1:15:34] – Fuck, yes! Boom! – Yeah, man! – 真他妈爽 炸啊 – 爽啊
[1:15:37] We need to be buying up every swap we can get our hands on here. 我们所有余钱都应该买互换
[1:15:39] Just hold on, okay? Hold on. 先别急 别急
[1:15:42] My brother’s ex-girlfriend works for the SEC. 我哥哥的前女友在证券交易委员会工作
[1:15:44] She just told me she’s in town, okay? 她说她也在城里 我去聊聊
[1:15:46] So, if we’re missing something, maybe she can tell me. 如果有些内幕消息我们不知道
[1:15:48] You know, give me some insight. 她是最有可能透露给我们的人
[1:15:50] In the meantime, you go to the main floor 你这边先去一楼
[1:15:52] and price some swaps. 再买点互换
[1:15:54] Well, actually, we’re about to invest in housing bonds, and… 有个事儿 我们想要投资房贷证券
[1:15:58] I was wondering if the SEC is worried about them at all. 我想问问证券交易委员会的态度
[1:16:01] I know you’re not allowed to tell me specifics, but just generally. 我知道你不能透露具体内容 但你可以说说大概态度
[1:16:04] We don’t investigate mortgage bonds. 我们不去调查房产证券
[1:16:06] Truth is, since we got our budget cut, we don’t investigate much. 实际上 我们预算减了以后 就不怎么调查了
[1:16:11] – Then why are you here? I thought… – I’m not here for the SEC. – 那你开会不是来调查的吗?- 我又不是以证交会员工身份过来的
[1:16:15] I’m here on my own dime. 我自己花钱来的
[1:16:17] I’m floating my resume to some big banks. 正给各大银行投简历呢
[1:16:20] How’s your brother, by the way? 你哥还好吗?
[1:16:22] How are you floating your resume to big banks? 你怎么能把简历递给大银行呢?
[1:16:24] I mean, you’re supposed to be the ones, you know, policing the big banks. 你不是应该监管大银行吗?
[1:16:27] Grow up, Jamie. 你几岁了 杰米
[1:16:29] There must be some kind of law against working for a financial institution 肯定有法律规定你们不能…
[1:16:32] right after you’ve been working in financial regulation, right? 马上从监管跳到被监管的地方
[1:16:36] No. No. 没有没有啊
[1:16:39] Hey! Dougie! 嘿 道奇
[1:16:42] Hey! Come over here. What are you doing at Caesars? 快过来 你怎么也来凯撒宫了
[1:16:45] He’s at Goldman. 他在高盛工作
[1:16:47] See you. 回头见
[1:16:48] We can do BBB-level swaps at 500 basis points. Maybe. 我们应该能做5%的3B评分互换
[1:16:54] You’re pricing the swaps like the bond is gonna collapse 你们互换价格这么高 好像证券要跌破价一样
[1:16:57] even though the bond value’s going up? Really? 虽然现在证券价格还在上升?你确定吗
[1:17:00] Sign of the times. 这是变革的年代
[1:17:02] What the hell is going on? 搞不懂究竟是怎么回事啊
[1:18:01] Lewis, can you come in early tomorrow, please? 刘易斯 你能明天早点儿过来吗?
[1:18:05] I need to unload the AIG and Countrywide 我得减持美国国际集团 国家银行
[1:18:08] and Freddie Mac positions 联邦住房抵押贷款公司
[1:18:09] so that we can afford the premiums on the… 这样才能填上资金缺口
[1:18:13] …core mortgage shorts on the swaps. 核心做空的保费还差一些
[1:18:16] No problem, Dr. Burry. 没问题 巴里博士
[1:18:20] Dr. Burry? 巴里博士
[1:18:25] If the investors withdraw, 要是投资者撤资
[1:18:26] what’s going to happen here? Are we done? 咱们接下来会怎么样?我们就完了?
[1:18:29] Honestly, I don’t know. 说实话 我也不知道
[1:18:38] The bonds aren’t going down. 证券一直不下跌
[1:18:42] They won’t move. It’s possible 一动不动 很有可能
[1:18:45] that we are in a completely fraudulent system. 整个金融系统都在欺诈
[1:18:51] Or… You’re wrong. 或者 是你 错了
[1:18:58] Sure. 是有可能
[1:19:00] It’s possible I’m wrong. I just don’t know how. 有这个可能 可我找不出我错在哪里
[1:19:09] I guess when someone’s wrong, they never… 我估计别人犯了错 也不知道
[1:19:13] They never know how. 错在哪里吧
[1:19:20] – See you in the morning. – Yeah. – 早上见吧 – 好
[1:19:24] Even Bear upped their prices. 贝尔也把价格提高了
[1:19:27] And they keep calling us Brownhole. 管我们棕地基金叫屎洞基金
[1:19:29] You just don’t have the money or the reputation. 你们没钱没名声 他们瞧不起也正常
[1:19:31] Don’t take it personally. 别往心里去
[1:19:32] I don’t think I have the strip club in me tonight. 估计今晚我没心情去看脱衣舞了
[1:19:34] I’m just gonna get some ginger ale and watch some pay-per-view. 喝点酒去 晚上看些付费A片
[1:19:37] I’ll book us some flights out for the morning. 订好明早的机票就行了
[1:19:41] A deal. We need a deal, right? A deal. 交易… 我们需要做成一笔交易
[1:19:44] We need a deal we can afford. 我们得做一个能承受的
[1:19:46] We need a deal that they’re not gonna refuse. 并且对方肯定不会拒绝的
[1:19:48] So… What can we do? We can… 那 我们怎么办呢…
[1:19:53] The AA tranches. What if we bet against the AA tranches? 2A评级的怎么样?我们压注2A评级的证券
[1:19:56] Who’s not gonna take that bet? 谁会拒绝这种赌注?
[1:19:58] We know they say they’re 95% AAA-rated, 他们说95%都是3A级别的
[1:20:01] but in reality they’re more like 25%. 其实顶多才有25%
[1:20:03] Some of them are 0%! 剩下的都是垃圾证券
[1:20:06] We also know that if the bottom tranches fail at over 8%, 我们也知道如果最差评级的证券 有超过8%作废
[1:20:08] the upper tranches are affected. 就会导致最上面的证券
[1:20:09] They go to zero. 也跟着雪崩
[1:20:11] I’ll bet you right now that those AA’s are actually like B’s. 所以这些2A级别 顶多就是B级
[1:20:14] I rarely ever say these words, but I think Charlie’s right. 我很少这么说 不过这回查理是对的
[1:20:18] Look, Ben. 你看 本
[1:20:21] The payoff 回报率…
[1:20:23] is 200 to 1. 是200比1
[1:20:25] But they’re all taking the ratings at face value. 但他们是根据现在评级来定价
[1:20:27] So they’re charging pennies on the dollar a bet against the AA’s. 所以低风险2A的保费很低
[1:20:32] Just when I start thinking you guys are clowns… 我刚开始觉得你俩是笨蛋
[1:20:35] No one on the planet’s betting against AA’s. 地球人都不会去做空2A级别
[1:20:37] The banks will think we’re either high or having a stroke. 银行会认为我们嗑药了 或者中风了
[1:20:40] They’ll take every dime we have to offer. 他们会大方接受我们的所有提议
[1:20:45] Kinda brilliant. 绝妙的主意
[1:20:48] This is what we did that no one else thought of. 这个点子 只有我们想到了
[1:20:50] Not even Baum or Burry thought to short the AA’s. 连马克和迈克尔都没有做空2A
[1:20:53] But we did. 但我们做了
[1:20:55] Little Brownhole Capital. 我们这个小不点屎洞基金
[1:20:57] We’re interested in shorting some of the AA tranche of CDOs. 我们想做空一些2A级的CDO
[1:21:02] Come on, guys, what’s the angle? 直说吧 你俩在打什么主意?
[1:21:04] Oh, got no angle. We’re new to this. We’re just excited. 我们没其他意思 新手嘛 很想拿这个试手
[1:21:06] We want to do $15 million in swaps on the AA tranche. 我们想买1千5百万互换 做空2A级
[1:21:10] I don’t understand. 我是搞不懂你们
[1:21:11] You can buy as much AA tranche as you want. 你俩愿意买多少就买多少
[1:21:16] $40 million against the AA. 那就4千万做空2A吧
[1:21:18] Brother, I will sell you as much as you want. 哥们 你愿意买多少我都卖给你
[1:21:21] You understand perfectly, Bob. You want the deal? 我知道我在买啥 你想卖吗?
[1:21:25] That’s cool. That’s all right with me. 好啊 我没问题
[1:21:30] Pleasure. 他走了
[1:21:39] Don’t do that. Stop. Stop. 别这样 快停下来
[1:21:42] – Stop that. – Charlie. – 别闹了 – 查理
[1:21:44] Stop it! Stop. 停下来 你俩
[1:21:47] What? 怎么了
[1:21:50] Do you have any idea what you just did? 知道你们刚刚做了什么事吗
[1:21:52] Come on. We just made the deal of our lifetimes! 我俩做成了一辈子一遇的买卖啊
[1:21:53] We should celebrate. 应该庆祝
[1:21:55] You just bet against the American economy. 你俩在赌未来美国经济崩溃
[1:21:57] Fuck, yeah, we did! 是啊 没错
[1:21:58] – Fuck, yeah! – Which means… – 这意味着 – 太棒了
[1:22:00] Which means if we’re right… 这意味着 如果我们赌对了
[1:22:04] If we’re right, people lose homes. People lose jobs. 如果我们是对的 人们会无家可归 大批人会失业
[1:22:08] People lose retirement savings. People lose pensions. 大家没了退休存款 养老钱都没了
[1:22:11] You know what I hate about fucking banking? 我最讨厌这行的就是这一点
[1:22:12] It reduces people to numbers. Here’s a number. 把人化为数字 告诉你个数字
[1:22:14] Every 1% unemployment goes up, 40, 000 people die. Did you know that? 失业率上升1% 死亡人数会增加4万人 明白吗
[1:22:17] – No. – Did you know that? – 不 – 知不知道?
[1:22:18] No, I didn’t know that. 不 我们不了解
[1:22:21] We were just excited. 我们就是有点兴奋
[1:22:25] Just don’t fucking dance. 还跳舞就太过分了
[1:22:28] – All right. – Where are you going? – 好吧 – 你要去哪
[1:22:34] Whoa, I just got really scared. 我心里有点发毛了
[1:22:38] First of all, great show today. 今天表现挺好嘛
[1:22:40] – You were terrific. – Thank you. – 简直好极了- 谢谢
[1:22:41] Your big mouth was a revelation. 你嘴不严实还真是我出乎意料
[1:22:43] I appreciate that. 理解万岁
[1:22:45] You worried you and your swaps are getting played? 你们担心有人暗箱操作?
[1:22:47] Well, this is an opportunity for you to meet who you’re betting against. 现在这个机会 让你们去看看对手是谁
[1:22:50] Try not to get too righteous and listen a little. 别觉得自己正义 就不听不进他的话
[1:22:52] Okay, fine. Who is this guy? 好吧 这人是谁?
[1:22:53] A real solid-gold asshole. 24K级的混蛋
[1:22:55] – I’m a CDO manager. – A “CDO manager”? – 我是CDO经理 – 还有这个职位?
[1:22:58] Yeah, at Harding Advisors. 对啊 在哈丁顾问公司就有
[1:23:00] I didn’t realize that there was anything to manage with CDOs. 我从没想过CDO还有什么要管的
[1:23:05] We select the securities that go into the CDO portfolio 我们筛选进入CDO投资组合的证券
[1:23:08] and monitor the assets. 监控背后的资产情况
[1:23:10] I do most of Merrill Lynch’s CDOs. 我主要做美林证券的CDO
[1:23:11] Do you represent the investors or Merrill Lynch? 你是代表投资人还是美林?
[1:23:14] – The investors. – You do. – 投资人啊 – 你啊
[1:23:17] – Yeah. – But… – 是的 – 可是…
[1:23:18] Merrill Lynch isn’t gonna send you any customers 美林不可能白白送客户给你
[1:23:20] unless you put Merrill Lynch’s bonds in your CDO. 除非你把美林也包含进CDO
[1:23:25] Good question. Let’s just say Merrill and I have… 问得好 你可以假设 美林和我
[1:23:28] We have a good relationship. 我们关系不错
[1:23:30] You have a good relationship with Merrill Lynch. 你和美林证券关系不错?
[1:23:33] We’ve been doing business together for a long time. 我们一起做买卖
[1:23:34] And so the CDOs that you create 所以你选出的这些CDO
[1:23:37] are of the highest quality and the highest value. 都是最高品质的最有价值的
[1:23:41] – Absolutely. Yep. – Absolutely. – 那是当然 – 那是当然…
[1:23:43] Are you at all concerned about the rising default rates? 你不担心正在上升的断供率吗?
[1:23:49] I assume no risk for these products myself, Mark. 我个人不觉得CDO有风险
[1:23:54] Okay. 好吧
[1:23:57] So let me get this straight. The bank calls you up. 那我直说吧 银行联系你
[1:24:01] They give you the bonds they want to sell. 让你帮忙卖他们的证券
[1:24:03] They give you clients, 再送给你客户
[1:24:04] they give you money to run your business. 给你钱让你运行公司
[1:24:06] Give you fat fees for doing so. 提成也少不了你的
[1:24:08] But you represent the investors? 你居然还代表投资者?
[1:24:12] – Is that right? – Yeah. – 你是这个逻辑吗?- 是啊
[1:24:14] But we’re not in the Merrill Lynch building. 但我不在美林大厦里工作
[1:24:16] – Okay. Where are you? – We’re in New Jersey. – 那你在哪 – 我在新泽西
[1:24:17] You’re 20 minutes away. 开车20分钟就到了
[1:24:19] Well, five if you use a helicopter. 5分钟就行了 如果你坐直升飞机
[1:24:23] – That’s funny, huh? – That’s hilarious. – 挺好玩吧 – 真是好玩
[1:24:29] Oh, boy. 不好
[1:24:30] Your boss is about to explode. 你老板要发作了
[1:24:33] No, he’s too curious to explode. 他太想搞明白了 发作不了
[1:24:34] Hold on. Say that again. 等等 你再解释一下
[1:24:36] CDO “A” has parts of CDO 两个CDO A包含着B的一部分
[1:24:38] And CDO “B” has parts of CDO 然后B也包含A一部分
[1:24:40] But then they both get put inside CDO 然后AB被放到C里面
[1:24:42] Yeah, that one’s called CDO squared. 对 这就是CDO平方
[1:24:44] A CDO Of a CDO. CDO的CDO
[1:24:47] All right? 明白?
[1:24:48] And then there’s CDOs made up of the opposite side CDO还能包含你
[1:24:50] of the bet you made with your swaps. 互换押注剩下的部分
[1:24:52] We call them synthetic CDOs. 我们叫它 合成CDO
[1:24:54] What did you say? -Synthetic CDOs. 你说啥?合成CDO?
[1:24:56] – That is fucking crazy. -It’s not. It’s awesome. – 真是乱套了 – 没有乱 这很赚钱
[1:25:01] His face is starting to boil. He looks like the bad guy from Dune. 他脸都气红了 像枪战游戏里的坏蛋
[1:25:09] All right, let’s say 那我们假设
[1:25:11] you have a pool of $50 million in subprime loans. 你有5千万美元的次级贷
[1:25:15] How much money could be out there betting on it, 那赌在上面的钱 能有多少?
[1:25:18] in your synthetic CDOs and swaps 在你的合成CDO和互换里
[1:25:21] right now, tonight? 就按今晚的行情?
[1:25:22] Let’s see, $50 million… 5千万的次级贷…
[1:25:26] – A billion dollars. – What? – 10亿美元吧 – 啥?
[1:25:29] If the mortgage bonds that Michael Burry discovered 如果迈克尔最早发现的房贷证券
[1:25:31] were the match… 是火柴的话
[1:25:34] How much bigger is the market for insuring mortgage bonds than actual mortgages? 房贷市场衍生出的证券规模有多大
[1:25:39] About 20 times. 大概20倍吧
[1:25:40] If the mortgage bonds were the match 如果房贷证券是火柴
[1:25:42] and the CDOs were the kerosene-soaked rags, 那CDO就是煤油弄湿的破布
[1:25:45] then the synthetic CDO was the atomic bomb 而合成CDO 就是原子弹
[1:25:47] with the drunk President holding his finger over the button. 启动按钮被一个酒鬼总统把持着
[1:25:50] It was at that moment in that dumb restaurant 这个时刻 在这破餐馆
[1:25:53] with that stupid look on his face that Mark Baum realized 马克表情像傻了一样 他头一次意识到
[1:25:56] that the whole world economy might collapse. 整个世界经济可能要崩溃了
[1:26:02] And I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你们在想什么
[1:26:04] “What the fuck is a synthetic CDO?” 合成CDO又是什么鬼
[1:26:09] Well, here’s Dr. Richard Thaler, father of behavioral economics 好 让行为经济学之父塞勒博士
[1:26:09] 塞勒博士 美国经济学会主席 芝加哥大学教授 行为决策研究所所长 改变了经济学家研究人类的方式 “行为经济学”之父
[1:26:12] 塞琳娜 国际流行乐坛巨星
[1:26:12] and Selena Gomez to explain. 和塞琳娜解释一下
[1:26:15] Okay. So here’s how a synthetic CDO works. 合成CDO是这么回事
[1:26:19] Let’s say I bet $10 million on a blackjack hand. 就说我赌1千万在21点牌局的这手上
[1:26:22] $10 million because this hand is meant to represent 1千万 大概就是一个
[1:26:24] a single mortgage bond. 房贷证券的规模
[1:26:30] Okay, Selena has a pretty good hand here, showing 18. 好的 塞琳娜这手牌不错
[1:26:33] Dealer showing seven. 两张明牌18点 庄家7点
[1:26:34] That’s a really good hand for Selena. 塞琳娜拿到了一手好牌
[1:26:36] Good odds. In fact, her chances of winning 赢面大 实际这手牌赢的概率
[1:26:38] this hand are 87%. 是87%
[1:26:40] So, my odds are good. I’m on a winning streak. 就是说我很可能赢了现在我势头正旺
[1:26:44] Everybody in this place wants to get in on the action. 大伙也想要趁势赚钱
[1:26:47] How could I lose, right? 我怎么会输呢?
[1:26:48] Now, this is a classic error. 这是个经典的思维缺陷
[1:26:50] In basketball it’s called the Hot Hand Fallacy. 篮球里面叫”热手谬误”
[1:26:53] A player makes a bunch of shots in a row. 一个人连续投篮进了
[1:26:55] People are sure they’re gonna make the next one. 大伙会觉得下一次也会进
[1:26:58] People think that whatever’s happening now 人们认为 发生过的事情
[1:27:00] is gonna continue to happen into the future. 在以后也会继续出现
[1:27:03] During the real estate boom, markets were going up and up 在房地产泡沫时期房价一直在涨啊涨
[1:27:06] and people thought they would never go down. 人们会觉得房价不可能跌下来
[1:27:08] So people who are watching and think that I won’t lose 旁观的人心想 赌边注的话
[1:27:10] will make a side bet. 也不会输
[1:27:12] Now, this is the first synthetic CDO. 这就是第一个合成CDO
[1:27:14] I love Selena Gomez. 我喜欢塞琳娜
[1:27:16] I bet you $50 million she wins. 我和你赌1千5百万 赌她赢
[1:27:18] And I’ll give you 3-to-1 odds. 赔率设3:1
[1:27:20] 3-to-1 odds? Okay, I’ll take that bet. 3:1?好 我和你赌
[1:27:24] Now, somebody else is gonna want to make a bet 现在 旁边还有人对他俩的赌局
[1:27:27] on the outcome of their bet. 再对赌
[1:27:29] Bet you 50 million she wins. 五千万赌她赢
[1:27:30] That will lead to synthetic CDO number two. 形成了第二个合成CDO
[1:27:33] Hey, I bet you $200 million that lady in the glasses 我和你赌2亿 赌那个戴眼镜的女士
[1:27:36] wins that bet. 赢
[1:27:38] She probably will win. So I want a great payoff. 她是赢面很大所以我很可能大赚一笔
[1:27:41] – How about 20-to-1? – Deal. – 我就来赔率20:1吧 – 成交
[1:27:44] And this will go on and on with more and more synthetic CDOs. 这样的过程循环往复 合成CDO越来越多
[1:27:48] And we can transform an original $10 million investment 原始的1千万投资
[1:27:52] into billions of dollars. 滚雪球成为了几十亿的赌注
[1:27:55] You Okay? 你没事吧
[1:27:58] No. 不舒服
[1:28:00] I actually feel pretty sick. 我感觉很恶心
[1:28:07] So I’m going to leave. 我得先走了
[1:28:11] You think I’m a parasite, don’t you, Mr. Baum? 马克 你心里认为我就是寄生虫是吧
[1:28:14] But, apparently, society values me very much. 可社会待见我这样的人非常待见
[1:28:19] In fact, let’s do this. 不信的话 咱们算算
[1:28:22] I’ll tell you how much I’m worth. 我先告诉你我现在身价多少
[1:28:26] You tell me how much you’re worth. 你再告诉我你身价多少
[1:28:29] God, you are an incredibly big piece of shit. 你还真是个浑身铜臭味的混蛋
[1:28:39] Short everything that guy has touched. 买空他做的所有CDO
[1:28:41] I want half a billion more in swaps. 再投入5个亿
[1:28:44] You sure about that? The collateral calls could bankrupt you. 你确定吗?万一不行你就破产了
[1:28:46] – Yeah. Yeah. – Where are you going? – 我确定 – 你要去哪儿
[1:28:48] I am going to try to find moral redemption 我得去轮盘赌那里恢复一下
[1:28:51] at the roulette table. 粉碎的三观
[1:29:57] Hey, hey, hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿
[1:30:03] Things are worse than I thought. 情况比我设想的还要糟
[1:30:06] I honestly think the economy might collapse. 这次我真觉得经济要崩溃了
[1:30:08] But you’ve been saying that the system’s broken for years, Mark. So… 你这么说都说了几年了 迈克尔
[1:30:13] Why are you so shocked? 这次是怎么了
[1:30:18] It’s more twisted than I could have imagined. 我再挖空心思 也想不到里面这么黑
[1:30:21] You love to be the virtuous one. 你总是对自己有很高的道德要求
[1:30:24] I’m a banker. I’m a part of it. 我做这行 在这个染缸里
[1:30:25] You always have, Mark. Like you’re untainted. 你总是这样 马克 不想沾染脏东西
[1:30:28] It changed me. It changed me into a person 我也被改变了 我变成了
[1:30:32] who is not able to reach out to someone… 再也不能和别人交心的人
[1:30:34] He was in pain. My brother was in real pain. 我兄弟当时很痛苦 真的很痛苦
[1:30:36] There’s no perfect way to help. 没有十全十美的办法来帮他
[1:30:41] It’s sad. It’s scary. 难受就说出来
[1:30:44] So stop trying to fix the world. 停下来别想着拯救世界了
[1:30:47] He told me… 他对说我
[1:30:48] You’re not a saint. 你不是圣人
[1:30:50] Saints don’t live on Park Avenue. 圣人不会住在公园大道的富人区里
[1:30:52] …that he was having bad thoughts. 那时他就有不好的想法
[1:30:53] Just feel the feelings like the rest of us. 你得去接受自己的喜怒哀乐 像我们普通人一样
[1:30:57] My first response was to offer him some money. 我当初怎么帮他的… 第一反应是给他钱
[1:31:01] I offered him fucking money! 我他妈的只会给钱
[1:31:09] His face was so smashed. 他最后脸都摔烂了
[1:31:31] That’s right. 没事了
[1:32:39] Michael? 迈克尔
[1:32:40] – Michael? – Yes. Yes. – 迈克尔?- 我在
[1:32:42] – Is everything okay? – Yes, honey. – 你没事吧?- 没事 亲爱的
[1:32:44] – You sure? – Yeah, baby. – 真的?- 宝贝放心吧
[1:32:48] I’m fine. 没事了
[1:32:58] To all investors. 至所有的投资人
[1:33:00] As you may know, 你们也知道
[1:33:02] our agreement allows me to take extraordinary measures 我们的协议允许我 在市场运行脱轨的时候
[1:33:06] when markets aren’t functioning properly. 采取极端的措施
[1:33:09] I currently have reason to believe the mortgage bond market 我现在有理由相信 房贷证券市场
[1:33:13] is fraudulent. 是个骗局
[1:33:17] So, in order to protect investors from this fraudulent market, 为了保护各位的投资不受扭曲市场的影响
[1:33:22] I’ve decided to restrict investors’ withdrawals 我决定禁止投资者撤资
[1:33:26] until further notice. 后续情况请等待通知
[1:33:28] Sincerely, Dr. Michael J. Burry. 真诚的 迈克尔·巴里博士
[1:34:39] I never would have guessed my life 我从未想过我的生活
[1:34:40] could change as much as it has since I moved to L.A. 会改变这么多 自从我搬到洛杉矶
[1:34:43] It’s not just, like, that easy to, like, not see you. 不只是不见你
[1:34:45] He lashed out at rumors he used performance enhancing drugs. 他猛烈抨击他使用违禁药物的传闻
[1:34:49] This record is not tainted. 这个记录不存在污点
[1:34:50] Oh, my God, dude. 天哪 伙计
[1:34:52] Will you please stop changing the channels? 你能不能 别老是换频道了
[1:34:53] – You’re driving me crazy. – All right. – 要把我逼疯了 – 好吧
[1:34:55] – Fine. – Just put the business news on. – 好的 – 就放商业新闻好了
[1:34:58] – …and the S&P picked up three points. – Jesus! – 标准普尔指数提升3点 – 天啊
[1:35:00] Mortgage meltdown continued today. 房贷市场崩溃还在继续
[1:35:02] Subprime mortgage lender New Century Financial, 曾经是领军企业 发放次级贷的
[1:35:05] once the industry leader, by the way, filed for bankruptcy. 新世纪金融公司申请破产
[1:35:08] – The company immediately… – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – 该公司马上… – 哇 哇
[1:35:10] Good time for my voice to go… 我清一下嗓子
[1:35:11] Fired 3, 200 workers. 裁员了3200人
[1:35:14] The manufacturing index also fell in the month of March… 与三月相比 制造业指数仍在下滑
[1:35:16] It’s starting. 开始了…
[1:35:17] …a warning that economic growth could slow. 有专家提醒 经济增长可能会放缓
[1:35:19] The Institute of Supply Management also reported a rise in prices… 相关机构声称 次级贷资产价格仍在上涨
[1:35:22] I’m gonna call my mom. 我必须打电话给我妈了
[1:35:26] The principal source of the slowdown in economic growth… 经济放缓的主要原因
[1:35:29] Time and time and time again, I have gone to bat for you, Mark! 每次我都帮你挡着 马克
[1:35:33] We’ve known each other for seven years… 我们认识都17年了
[1:35:35] She’s got some lungs on her. I’m impressed. 她嗓门这么大 真是厉害
[1:35:38] I can’t help but enjoy it. 看她生气我还挺高兴
[1:35:41] There’s no fucking way. There’s no fucking way 绝对不可能 绝对不可能
[1:35:43] that the big banks are that stupid. 大银行哪有这么蠢
[1:35:45] Bye, Kathy! 再见 凯茜
[1:35:52] Well? 怎么说
[1:35:54] Kathy thinks that it would be a good idea if we sold our shorts. 凯茜说 我们应该卖掉做空的互换
[1:35:58] What else is new? 老话重提
[1:35:59] And she said that Morgan Stanley will buy them. 她说摩根士丹利会买下来
[1:36:01] Holy shit! 天啊
[1:36:02] What did you say? 你怎么说
[1:36:04] I told her we’re not selling shit. 我告诉她 我们啥都不卖
[1:36:12] If you need the files for 2005… 如果你需要2005年资料的话…
[1:36:16] Mr. Fields’ suit is very specific to files from the past year. 菲尔德先生的诉讼 只需要去年到现在的资料
[1:36:19] Good. Then get out. Say hi to Lawrence for me. 那出去吧 代我向劳伦斯问好
[1:36:22] Will do. 好的
[1:36:26] You can’t call me back for a week? 你一个礼拜都不能回我电话?
[1:36:28] I am so sorry, Mike. 我很抱歉 迈克尔
[1:36:30] Goldman had a systems failure. I lost a ton of messages. 高盛的系统崩溃 我把很多消息都丢了
[1:36:34] Yeah, B of A said they had a power outage, 美国银行说他们停电了
[1:36:36] and Morgan Stanley said their server crashed. 摩根士丹利说服务器崩溃了
[1:36:39] That’s weird. 这么凑巧
[1:36:40] Well, I would call it improbable. 我觉得不太可能
[1:36:43] So where do you have our position marked? 那你记录我们的资金量是多少
[1:36:47] I think it’s the same, Mike. 和以前一样 迈克尔
[1:36:49] What? Can you explain that to me, please, 什么?你能给我解释一下吗?
[1:36:51] because how can the value of an insurance contract 被保的东西都毁灭了还不能用保险
[1:36:54] not be affected by the demise of the very thing it insures? 那一个保险合同还叫什么保险合同?
[1:36:59] They’re independent markets. They’re not always correlated. 他们是独立的市场 两者并不总是相关
[1:37:02] I know it sounds odd, 我知道听起来奇怪
[1:37:03] but these are very complicated products. 但是它们都是十分复杂的金融产品
[1:37:06] They are correlated. 它们本来就是相关的
[1:37:08] They’re gonna lose their houses, they’re gonna lose theirjobs, 人们会没了房子 丢了工作
[1:37:10] they’re gonna lose their… 养老金…
[1:37:14] Will you listen to me? 你好好听我说
[1:37:16] This is like the end of capitalism. 这次… 就像资本主义终结一样严重
[1:37:19] This is like the Dark Ages all over again. 再次回到黑暗时代
[1:37:23] I don’t want to talk to Dad. 我不想和我爸说话
[1:37:24] Okay, I love you, too. Save your money. 我也爱你 把你们的钱保护好
[1:37:28] She says I need to be on Xanax and double my dose of Zoloft. 她说我得去开治抑郁的药 抗焦虑的药要加倍
[1:37:32] I asked Bear Stearns to price our shorts. 我问贝尔斯登买我们做空的报价
[1:37:34] They tell me the CDOs still haven’t moved. 他们说CDO价格还是没变
[1:37:35] This is fucking insane! 这帮人真是丧心病狂了
[1:37:37] You realize that? These people are crooks 这帮合伙骗子
[1:37:39] and they should be in prison. 应该进监狱
[1:37:41] Look at the TABX. 看看资产担保证券指数
[1:37:42] You can see that the CDOs are worth zero! CDO的价值已经是零了
[1:37:44] So you know what they’re doing, huh? You know what they’re doing, right? 你知道他们想干啥吗 你知道他们想干啥吗
[1:37:46] Yeah. They’re unloading them. 他们之所以不买
[1:37:48] They’re selling their dog shit CDOs, then they go to another bank 是因为要卖出去自己的狗屎CDO 然后才能去另一家银行
[1:37:52] and short the shit they just fucking sold! 做空自己的狗屎 再吃进去
[1:37:54] Let’s go to the press, man! 天哪 咱们可以去找媒体了
[1:37:55] This is a massive story. Who wouldn’t publish it? 这绝对是轰动新闻 谁会不愿意登
[1:38:00] Robert Redford! 罗伯特?雷德福那样的
[1:38:02] No, you don’t understand! 再做空自己买下的
[1:38:03] I got it, guys. I got it. 我明白了 我明白了
[1:38:04] 纽约美洲大道1211号 华尔街日报
[1:38:06] What am I supposed to do? 我又能做什么?
[1:38:08] Do you want me to write a piece called “We’re All Fucked”? 难道写一篇报道 题目就叫”我们都完蛋了”
[1:38:10] Yes! That’s a perfect title! 好啊 完美的题目
[1:38:12] Casey, right now every bank in town is unloading these shit bonds 现在所有的银行都在转手这些垃圾证券
[1:38:16] onto unsuspecting customers. 让那些不了解内情的人买单
[1:38:18] And they won’t devalue them until they get them off their books. 他们在卖出去之前是不会主动降价的
[1:38:21] This level of criminality is unprecedented, even on fucking Wall Street. 这种犯罪程度在华尔街也是史无前例
[1:38:27] Jamie… And this is me being honest here, okay? 杰米 我就打开天窗说亮话吧
[1:38:30] It took me years to build my relationships on Wall Street. 我在华尔街建立关系网花了好几年
[1:38:33] No bank or ratings agency is going to confirm a story like this 没有银行或者评级机构 会傻到主动承认你俩所说的
[1:38:37] just because it comes from two guys in a… 你俩的基金开在车库
[1:38:40] Sorry, garage band hedge fund that thinks it’s the apocalypse. 吵吵着世界末日就要来了 谁信
[1:38:46] I thought you were for real, Casey. You know, I’ll have to say I really did. 我还以为你是良心记者 真的 我一直都这么想
[1:38:49] Really? 真的?
[1:38:50] Yeah, Jamie, you try being for real with a three-year-old 杰米 你和我讲良心 我现在小孩3岁
[1:38:52] and a wife getting her master’s degree. 老婆也要交学费读硕士
[1:38:54] I’m not gonna burn my reputation on your wild hunch. 我不会因为你们瞎猜就把自己的名誉赔进去
[1:39:01] Thanks for coming, guys. 麻烦你俩跑一趟了
[1:39:02] Totally fucking awesome to see you. 见到你们真他妈开心
[1:39:03] Yeah, Casey. I’ve always hated you, because you were a prick in college 我们也是 之前我就对你不爽 在大学里面你就这臭屁样儿
[1:39:07] and you are a prick today! 到现在了还是没改
[1:39:10] Thanks, Charlie. Still living with your mom? 谢谢评价 那你还在和你妈一起住吗?
[1:39:13] Charlie, come on! 查理 咱们走
[1:39:15] Mark Baum again. Call me. 我是马克·鲍姆 给我回电话
[1:39:17] Subprime bonds fell off a cliff. 次级贷证券大跳水
[1:39:19] Rumor has it the default numbers are huge. 传闻有大批房贷断供
[1:39:21] Who got the remittance data early? I bet it’s Goldman. 谁先拿到汇款数据了?估计是高盛
[1:39:24] Yeah, fuck you very much. 真是帮倒忙
[1:39:25] Jared, it’s chaos down here. Where are we? 杰瑞德 我这儿一团乱麻 咱们情况怎么样
[1:39:29] “And Caesar wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.” “他哭泣了 再也没能让我征服的地方了” 亚历山大大帝名言
[1:39:33] Shane? 夏恩…
[1:39:35] Shane? 夏恩
[1:39:38] Well, nobody’s buying CDO or mortgage bonds anymore 情况是没人买CDO和房贷证券了
[1:39:41] and everybody wants swaps. 人人都要买互换
[1:39:42] Swaps are now the most popular product on the street. 这是华尔街现在最抢手的东西
[1:39:45] – That’s good for us. – Yes and no. – 对我们是好消息吧 – 是也不是
[1:39:47] I heard from somebody who heard from somebody… 我听别人说… 对方也从别处听说…
[1:39:48] No, Alex, no. Sorry. 不行 亚历克斯 这里我占了
[1:39:54] Bennie Cleager over at Morgan is taking on some heavy losses in the bond department. 我听说摩根的本尼在证券部门损失惨重
[1:39:59] Your ship might be taking on water. 你所在的大船可能漏水了
[1:40:01] It might be time to get our Iifejacket and get out. 赶紧穿上救生衣跳船吧
[1:40:03] Holy shit! 我的天
[1:40:04] I’m jacked. 他妈的
[1:40:06] I’m jacked! I’m jacked to the tits! 他妈的 我就是要这样
[1:40:09] Good. 很好
[1:40:11] – Do you feel it? – No. – 能体会到痛苦又兴奋的感觉吗 – 我可不想
[1:40:19] What’d you hear, Tommy? 你听到什么了泰德
[1:40:22] It’s happening… 开始了
[1:40:23] Everybody wants our swaps. 大伙都要买我们的互换
[1:40:26] Kathy’s office is looking for you. 凯茜让你去她办公室
[1:40:28] They’re singing a different tune now, aren’t they? 黑脸的又变白脸了
[1:40:32] That’s not good. 情况不妙啊
[1:40:38] Maybe later. Not now. 以后再说吧
[1:40:39] This is a joke. Never. 我没开玩笑
[1:40:45] Listening. 我听着呢
[1:40:47] – Dr. Burry? – Yeah. – 巴里博士?- 是我
[1:40:48] Deeb Winston, Goldman Sachs. 我是高盛的迪伯?温斯顿
[1:40:50] Listen, I’ve been reviewing your position. 我看了一下你的价位
[1:40:52] I wanted to discuss your marks and make sure they’re fair. 想要和你讨论估值的情况 尽可能的公平
[1:40:54] Yeah, I think you mean that you’ve secured a net short position yourselves. 我想 你的意思是你已经做空了自己的仓位
[1:41:00] So you’re free to mark my swaps accurately for once 这样你总算能认真评估我的互换了
[1:41:03] because it’s now in your interest to do so. 现在对你们也有利
[1:41:07] I’m not sure what you want me to say. 我… 我不知道你要我怎么说
[1:41:10] I think that… 我想…
[1:41:13] I think that you’ve already said it. 你该说的都说了
[1:41:23] You tell Jeff at Goldman that I’m not transferring funds. 你告诉高盛的杰夫 我绝对不会转移基金
[1:41:25] This is bullshit! 太扯淡了
[1:41:34] Okay, we’ll talk later. 回头再说
[1:41:36] Thank you. 谢谢…
[1:41:40] Thanks for coming so quickly, Mark. 谢谢你这么快就过来了
[1:41:42] Yeah. 嗯
[1:41:43] I know you’ve been hearing rumblings about some losses Morgan has suffered. 我知道你听说了摩根有一些损失
[1:41:46] – Congratulations. – On what? – 恭喜你 – 恭喜什么?
[1:41:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:41:52] Having fun? 感觉挺好的吧
[1:41:55] Yes. 还行
[1:41:57] Tons. 是感觉不错
[1:41:59] I just wanted you to know that… 我想告诉你
[1:42:02] That, yes, Morgan has suffered some losses, 摩根是遭受了一些损失
[1:42:04] but our liquidity is strong and there’s no cause for concern. 但我们的流动资产还是很稳健 不需要再担心什么了
[1:42:08] Would Bennie Cleager be concerned? 那需要担心本尼吗?
[1:42:11] Because word on the street is that he took some pretty heavy losses. 听人说他损失惨重
[1:42:16] Kathy, come on. We know each other. 凯茜 别遮掩了 咱们都认识多少年了…
[1:42:18] What’s going on? 发生了什么事情
[1:42:21] How bad is this? 情况有多严重
[1:42:23] Okay. 好吧
[1:42:25] Two years ago, Bennie Cleager in Morgan’s bond department 在两年以前 摩根证券部门的克里格
[1:42:28] also started shorting subprime housing, $2 billion in BBBs. 也开始做空次级贷 20亿做空3B级
[1:42:31] Bennie is smarter than I thought. 本尼比我想的还要聪明啊
[1:42:33] No, he’s not smart at all. 不 他一点也不聪明
[1:42:34] The premiums on the swap ate into his desk’s profit. 交的保费搭进去了其他利润
[1:42:37] To cover his BBB shorts, 为了保住3B的做空
[1:42:39] he sold a lot ofA and AA swaps as protection. 他卖了很多的A和2A的交换做保护
[1:42:41] A lot. 很多
[1:42:43] He believed that there was no way that they could be affected. 他觉得 不可能A级的也会受影响
[1:42:47] Tell me Morgan Stanley doesn’t hold the contracts on these swaps. 你该不会说是摩根士丹利卖给我们交换的吧
[1:42:53] Holy shit. 我的天
[1:42:56] All this time I’ve been trying to figure out who I’m betting against, 我一直都在找我们的对家是谁
[1:42:59] and it’s Morgan Stanley. 没想到是我们的母公司
[1:43:02] Which is me. 遭殃的是自己的公司
[1:43:05] What’s your exposure? $3 billion? 风险敞口有多少?30亿?
[1:43:08] Please, don’t tell me it’s more than four. 不可能超过40亿吧?
[1:43:10] I can’t answer that. I can’t answer that. 我不能回答你这问题
[1:43:12] Yes, you can answer that, because I walk in here 你可以说… 我过来的时候
[1:43:15] and people are crying in your hallway. 看到走廊上的人都在哭
[1:43:19] Kathy, 凯茜
[1:43:20] you bring me in to tell me everything’s fine, 你跟我说什么事儿都好
[1:43:23] and everything’s not fine. 可什么事儿现在都不好
[1:43:24] What, what is happening? 究竟现在是怎么了
[1:43:29] The long exposure is… 做多的敞口有…
[1:43:33] $150 billion. 150亿
[1:43:40] Jesus! 我的老天爷
[1:43:41] He kept saying defaults over 8% were impossible. 你总是说断供率不可能超过8%的
[1:43:44] Oh, my God. 我的天
[1:43:45] That there would be a million homeless! 那样会有1百万人无家可归
[1:43:48] Yeah, but we have nothing to do with Morgan Stanley. 摩根和我们没有关系
[1:43:53] Yeah… 嗯
[1:43:54] Tell the bankruptcy court. 那你上破产法庭这么说去
[1:43:56] Morgan fails, all our accounts go on their balance sheet. 摩根破产 我们所有的钱都会转到 他们的资产负债表上
[1:44:00] It’s just crazy. 这也太疯狂了
[1:44:02] Morgan makes the sucker’s bet 摩根输了烂赌注
[1:44:03] and we pay their fucking gambling debt? 却让我们来还账?
[1:44:06] Short the bank stocks. Then we wait. 做空摩根的股票 然后我们等
[1:44:12] Or we sell our swaps when the market opens. 或者等市场一开始交易 就卖了我们的互换
[1:44:16] We get our bonuses, our investors get their profits, we get… 我们拿到奖金 我们的投资人拿到收益
[1:44:19] What, 30 cents on the dollar? It’s not bad. 咱们能拿到一块钱里的三毛钱 至少能保命
[1:44:22] We’re three times that. 我们比这值3倍
[1:44:24] Not if there’s no market left to sell them in. 要是买家市场都没了 就烂到手里了
[1:44:26] Forget it. We’re not giving out any lifeboats. 不行 我不能把救生船送给这些人
[1:44:28] If Morgan goes under, we end up with nothing. 马克 如果摩根垮了 到头来我们什么都没有了
[1:44:30] Vinnie. 文尼
[1:44:33] Jesus, come on. I say when we sell. 别争了 我说卖 咱们再卖
[1:44:40] Look, I get that this is personal for you, but we have a fiduciary responsibility. 我知道你跟华尔街有私人恩怨 但是我们对投资人也要负责
[1:44:45] No. No, we don’t. 我们不需要负责
[1:44:47] Nobody’s acting responsible. 我们负责?这里谁给别人负责?
[1:44:49] Fuck responsibility. Are you kidding me? 操他妈的责任 跟我谈负责
[1:44:52] The assholes at the big banks will take… 大银行的那些混蛋们
[1:44:54] You boys want any appetizers? 你们点菜吗?
[1:44:56] We’re talking, please! 我们在说正经事… 别打扰
[1:44:58] – Excuse us. – Sorry. – 请原谅 – 抱歉了
[1:45:02] We are going to wait, and we are going to wait, 我们要等着 耐心等着
[1:45:05] and we are going to wait until they feel the pain, until they start to bleed. 等到他们知道疼了 开始流血了才行
[1:45:10] – That is what I want. – But what about our clients – 这才是我想要的结果 – 那我们的客户怎么办
[1:45:13] who’ve entrusted us with their savings… 我们在拿他们的钱冒风险
[1:45:14] I say when we sell. 我说卖 我们再出手
[1:45:15] This isn’t about you. 这不是你公报私仇的时候
[1:45:16] – This isn’t about you and your Upper East Side mahogany soapbox. – Hey! Hey! – 这不是有关你和你的富人区 -嘿 嘿
[1:45:19] I say when we sell! 我说卖 再出手
[1:45:22] Whatever you say, Mark. 好吧 那听你的
[1:45:30] Dude, did you hear the news? 伙计你看新闻了吗
[1:45:34] Okay. So, not only do two mortgage hedge funds backed by Bear Stearns go belly up, 好的 那 不仅是两个贝尔投资的房贷对冲基金爆仓了
[1:45:38] but now there’s a class-action lawsuit against Bear. 而且现在贝尔还被集体诉讼
[1:45:41] Holy shit! 坏了
[1:45:43] Let’s go! Push! Push! 跟我做 用力 用力
[1:45:45] So, what? Bear could really collapse here. 那怎么了?贝尔会破产吗?
[1:45:47] – This is a risk we really shouldn’t take. – Then what? – 我们不能冒这个险 – 那又怎样
[1:45:49] We bought 80% of our swaps at Bear. 我们有80%的互换 是从贝尔那里买的
[1:45:51] We ‘d lose everything. 我们可能陪个精光
[1:45:52] – Hey, sir? – One second! – 先生 – 马上就好
[1:45:54] That’s my opinion. 这是我的看法
[1:45:55] We bought these fucking things. We have no clue how to sell them. 我们买了这东西 却不知道怎么卖
[1:45:58] I know. We have to get Ben to do it. 是啊 所以我们得找本帮忙
[1:45:59] I’ve been trying to call him and he won’t get back to me. 我一直给他打电话 他也不回
[1:46:01] No. He’s on vacation with his wife’s family. 现在他和老婆一家人在度假
[1:46:03] They’re in England. 在英国
[1:46:06] What? 什么?
[1:46:07] 英国南部港口艾克斯茅斯 黑马酒吧
[1:46:14] – Hello, Ben. – Hey. Guys’? – 你好 本 – 你们好
[1:46:16] Yeah, we’re here. Can you hear us? 我们在 你能听清吗
[1:46:18] – Guys? – Yeah, we got you. – 伙计们 我听的清楚
[1:46:19] Yeah. I hardly got cell phone or Wi-Fi service. 我这里电话和无线网络信号都不好
[1:46:23] I’m trying to sell $200 million worth of securities. 居然要这样卖掉2亿的证券
[1:46:26] In a pub. It smells like sheep. 就在这酒吧 闻着绵羊味儿
[1:46:29] You can do this. 你能行的
[1:46:30] I don’t want to pressure you, Ben 我不想给你压力
[1:46:31] but if you don’t pull this off, we lose everything. 但你搞不定的话 我们就全赔光了
[1:46:34] All right. Let’s see what Credit Suisse’s appetite is. 看看瑞士瑞信银行的胃口如何
[1:46:42] This is Brownfield Fund. 我是棕地基金
[1:46:44] I want to unload my credit default swaps. 我想要抛售我的信用违约互换
[1:46:46] All right. What you got? 好的 你们有多少
[1:46:48] Twenty AA tranches of A.B.S. CDOs. 大概有20个2A级别的CDO
[1:46:50] A.B.S.? Are these… These are pretty bad? 好吧… 这些现在行情不太好
[1:46:52] Absolutely. They’re complete shit. 是啊 全是垃圾
[1:46:55] What’s your notional value? 你的…
[1:46:56] Face value is 205 million. Dollars. 面值是2亿50万 美元
[1:46:59] All right, we could, we could go to forty. 那我们能… 以40收购
[1:47:02] No. We want at least 100 million. 不行 至少要1亿
[1:47:03] 100 million? Who are you, a drug dealer or a banker? 1个亿?你是毒品贩子 还是搞银行的?
[1:47:07] ‘Cause if you’re a banker, you can fuck right off! 你要是银行家 就立马给我滚蛋
[1:47:10] I don’t know if we can make a market. 我不知道能不能坐庄
[1:47:11] Just give me your best price? 直接说你的最好报价
[1:47:12] Yeah. Chuck 100 million in for me, mate. 哎呦 1个亿还嫌不够
[1:47:15] I think we’re far apart. 我觉得我们期望差太多
[1:47:17] Look, if you don’t want the deal, you can just hang up. 你要是不想买 就直接挂断
[1:47:21] That’s what I thought. 跟我料想的一样
[1:47:24] – 90 million. -70. – 9千万 – 7千万
[1:47:27] 85. 8千5百万
[1:47:29] -78. -84. – 7千8百万 – 8千4百万
[1:47:32] -78. -84. – 7千8百万 – 8千4百万
[1:47:36] It’s Dr. Burry. 我是巴里博士
[1:47:38] Looks like the collapse of the financial sector is imminent. 看来金融危机马上来了
[1:47:42] Let’s start to sell my position. 我以现在的仓位出手
[1:47:44] It’s $1.3 billion. 13亿
[1:47:47] Sure, I’ll hold. 当然 我可以等着
[1:48:13] So, I was right. 最终我还是对的
[1:48:15] I took a rash of shit for two years, but 我被人喷了两年…
[1:48:18] I was right. 但是我是对的
[1:48:20] And everyone was wrong. 所有人都错了
[1:48:23] And, yeah, I got a bonus check for it. Sue me. 我还拿到了奖金支票 来告我啊
[1:48:27] You know? 随便了
[1:48:28] It’s a lot of money. I get it. I can feel you judging me. 这钱是不少 我能感到你们心里有看法
[1:48:32] That’s palpable. 很明显嘛
[1:48:34] But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story. 可是呢 我从没说过我是这个故事里的英雄人物
[1:48:39] Hey, Ben. How are we looking? 你好啊 情况怎么样?
[1:48:43] Eight…on… 八 万
[1:48:45] Sorry? 什么?
[1:48:46] No. Eighty million. 是8千万 8千万成交了
[1:48:49] $80 million, $80 million, that’s good, right? 8千万 8千万 这挺好的是吧
[1:48:50] – Eighty is great. – Is that good? – 8千万很好 – 很好吗?
[1:48:52] – Eighty is great, Ben. – Okay. – 是的 本 – 对
[1:48:53] Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你 非常感谢
[1:48:55] Most of it went to UBS. 钱都汇到瑞士联合银行了
[1:48:57] You’re very lucky. The largest bank 你们运气相当不错
[1:48:59] in France froze customer’s money market accounts today. 今天法国把国内最大的货币市场账户冻结了
[1:49:02] This thing’s hitting Europe. 风暴已经传到欧洲了
[1:49:04] Greece and Iceland are finished. 希腊和爱尔兰已经完了
[1:49:06] Spain is teetering. 西班牙正在遭殃
[1:49:07] Are you serious? Fuck. 真的假的?这么严重
[1:49:09] Ben, call us when you get home. 本 等你回家给我们打电话
[1:49:11] But, hey, before you go, 不过放电话之前请等一下
[1:49:13] I’m just wondering… 我一直想问…
[1:49:18] Why did you do this with us? 你为什么要和我们做这件事
[1:49:21] You didn’t have to. 你并不需要…
[1:49:23] Thank you. But, why? 当然我们很感谢你 但 为什么
[1:49:28] You guys said you wanted to get rich. Now you’re rich. 你们说想要发财 现在你们有钱了
[1:49:38] As the housing markets and banks continued to hemorrhage, 房产和银行还在持续出血
[1:49:41] only one of the big shorts refused to sell. 只有一家大单做空的还拒绝出售
[1:49:43] Mark Baum. 马克·鲍姆的空头
[1:49:48] So it was beyond perfect when he was asked to speak 这简直比咱们导演的还要好
[1:49:50] at a conference opposite Bruce Miller, 他在会议上和布鲁斯·米勒同台讨论
[1:49:52] the famous bullish investor. 著名的乐观投资人
[1:49:55] After he and Mark had their debate, Alan Greenspan, 他和马克辩论以后 格林斯潘
[1:49:57] one of the architects of the whole crisis was scheduled to speak. 整个金融危机的总设计师 还要继续讲话
[1:50:01] Everyone in Mark’s office showed up, he even invited friends. 马克办公室的人都来了 把朋友也邀请过来了
[1:50:05] This was the Ali vs. Foreman of the financial world. 这就像金融界的阿里和福尔曼的拳击世纪对决
[1:50:09] The realist versus the fools. 现实主义者对战傻瓜
[1:50:11] And if it seems almost too perfect, 在我们以为事情不可能更完美的时候
[1:50:13] trust me, this happened. 相信我 这事儿发生了
[1:50:19] Welcome, everyone. Please give a generous welcome to 请让我们热烈欢迎
[1:50:23] Mr. Bruce Miller and Mark Baum. 布鲁斯·米勒和马克·鲍姆
[1:50:44] Strap yourself in. 系好安全带看戏了
[1:50:47] So as some of you may know, Bear Steams 你们有些人可能知道 贝尔斯登
[1:50:49] has just received a loan from JP Morgan. 刚刚接受了一笔摩根的贷款
[1:50:52] Of course, we’re gonna have to wait and see how the markets react, 当然我们等些时间才能看到市场的反馈
[1:50:55] but that should lay to rest any concerns about the bank’s health. 但这事本身就能打消对贝尔银行的担心了
[1:50:58] Now, I take it you have no plans to sell your $200 million in Bear stock? 我理解 所以你本人不会出售你的2亿股票了
[1:51:03] No. As a matter of fact, when we’re done here, 当然不 实际上等我们聊完
[1:51:05] I’ll probably go out and buy some more. 我还要再买进更多
[1:51:08] For the opposing view, Mr. Baum. 而对立观点… 马克·鲍姆
[1:51:14] I got to stand for this. 我得站起来说
[1:51:19] Okay, hi. 好的 大家好
[1:51:21] My firm’s thesis is pretty simple. 我们公司投资理念很简单
[1:51:24] Wall Street took a good idea, Lewis Ranieri’s mortgage bond, 华尔街把最初刘易斯房贷证券的好点子
[1:51:28] and turned it into an atomic bomb of fraud and stupidity 变成了一个欺诈和愚蠢做成的原子弹
[1:51:32] that’s on its way to decimating the world economy. 现在原子弹马上就要毁灭全球经济了
[1:51:35] How do you really feel? 你说的还挺像那么回事似的
[1:51:38] I’m glad you still have a sense of humor. 我没想到你现在还能笑的出来
[1:51:40] I wouldn’t if I were you. 我要是你的话可不这么乐观
[1:51:42] Now, anyone who knows me knows that 认识我的人都知道
[1:51:46] I have no problem telling someone they’re wrong. 我是对别人的错误直言不讳的
[1:51:49] Bear Stearns is denying rumors of liquidity problems. 贝尔斯登否认存在流动资金问题的谣言
[1:51:52] – But for the first time.. in my life.. – Holy fuck, it’s 39 now! – 但这一辈子 我是头一次… – 天啊 股价39
[1:51:55] It’s not so enjoyable 真心笑不出来
[1:51:58] We live in an era of fraud in America. 现在的美国充斥着欺诈
[1:52:00] Notjust in banking, but in government, 不仅是银行 连政府也参与其中
[1:52:03] education, religion, food, 教育 宗教 食品
[1:52:06] even baseball. 连棒球都作假
[1:52:08] What bothers me isn’t that 真正让我担心的
[1:52:11] fraud is not nice or that fraud is mean. 并不是说欺诈不道德 也不是说欺诈很邪恶
[1:52:16] It’s that for 15, 000 years 而是说 在过去一万五千年的历史中
[1:52:18] fraud and short-sighted thinking 欺诈和短视
[1:52:20] have never, ever worked. 就从来没有成功过
[1:52:22] – Not once. – Jesus, Bear at 37… – 一次都没有 – 已经降到37了
[1:52:25] We’re at thirty-seven 已经降到37了
[1:52:29] It’s plummeting again, It’s fucking plummeting, man. 又要下跌 他妈的是暴跌
[1:52:30] When the hell did we forget all that? 我们难道都忘记教训了吗?
[1:52:37] I thought we were better than this. I really did. 我还以为我们有希望 真的这么以为过
[1:52:40] And the fact that we’re not 还有虽然我们不够明智
[1:52:42] doesn’t make me feel all right and superior. 但是我也不觉得自己多么正义 多么骄傲
[1:52:45] It makes me feel… Sad. 我只是为大家感到… 深深的悲哀
[1:52:48] Every time I fucking hit “refresh” it’s dropping, man. – 我每次刷新 股价都在掉 – 垮掉算了
[1:52:52] And as fun as it is to watch 看笑话的心情…
[1:52:53] pompous, dumb Wall Streeters be wildly wrong, 看这些自大愚蠢的华尔街人士大错特错
[1:52:56] and you are wrong, sir, 您也一样 大错特错
[1:52:59] I just know, that at the end of the day 我只知道 最后…
[1:53:03] average people are going to be the ones that are gonna have to pay for all this. 将是普通百姓来承受这些痛苦
[1:53:08] Because they always, always do. 兴亡总是百姓遭殃
[1:53:11] It’s 32. 真是32点
[1:53:12] It’s fucking tanked, man. 这是跌破的节奏
[1:53:13] That’s my two cents. Thank you. 这是我的拙见 谢谢大家
[1:53:16] Let me drop a deuce at Deutsche. 我得去德意志银行去看热闹
[1:53:18] Does our bull have a response? 我们的乐观派有什么回应吗
[1:53:21] Only that, in the entire history of Wall Street, 在华尔街的整个历史上
[1:53:25] no investment bank has ever failed unless caught in criminal activities. 从没有投资银行失败 除非因为犯罪被牵连
[1:53:30] So, yes, I stand by my Bear Stearns optimism. 我的回应是坚持 我认为贝尔前景光明
[1:53:33] Mr. Miller, I’m sorry. Quick question. 米勒先生 打扰了 一个小问题
[1:53:36] From the time you guys started talking, 刚才你们正在谈话的时候
[1:53:38] Bear Stearns stock has fallen more than 38%. 贝尔的股票已经跌落了38%
[1:53:41] Would you still buy more? 你还要再买入吗?
[1:53:42] Yeah, sure, of course I’d buy more. Why not? 当然我当然要买入 为什么不买
[1:53:47] Boom. 当场打脸
[1:53:51] Jesus Christ! 天哪
[1:53:54] That concludes the first part of our presentation. 我们第一部分的讨论就结束了
[1:53:58] Up next, we have the legendary former chairman of the Fed, 下面我们有请 传奇的前美联储主席
[1:54:03] Alan Greenspan. 格林斯潘
[1:54:05] Folks? 大伙
[1:54:24] …employees of Lehman Brothers today, 雷曼兄弟的员工…
[1:54:26] as the Wall Street giant’s stock went to zero. 华尔街的大公司股票跌到零
[1:54:29] The collapse of the venerable New York bank 纽约银行的形象毁于一旦
[1:54:31] follows a tumultuous few months of market volatility 之后将是几个月的市场动荡
[1:54:35] and fear in the world economy. 我们担心世界经济…
[1:54:38] I got to see inside. 我得去里面看看
[1:54:40] How? 怎么进去?
[1:54:42] Come on. 来吧
[1:54:44] I left my phone in the office. I threw my pass out already. 我电话忘到办公室了 门卡也扔了
[1:54:47] Do you mind if I take your pass? 能用你的吗?
[1:54:49] I don’t give a shit anymore. You can do what you want. 爱用就用 我才不管
[1:54:59] Go directly to your transportation. 直接上班车
[1:55:01] Do not talk to the press. 别对媒体说话
[1:55:03] After 18 years, I just leave? That’s just fucking great! 18年了 我就落了这么个结果 还赶我走
[1:55:07] I’ll talk to whoever the hell I want! 我愿意怎么干就怎么干
[1:55:10] Do not talk to the press. 别对媒体说话
[1:55:12] Go directly to your transportation. 直接上班车
[1:55:14] Do not talk to… 别对…
[1:55:18] Hey, look, you wanna get a bite tonight? 晚上想一起吃个饭吗?
[1:55:19] There’s this new Cuban place just opened on the Lower East Side. 下东城那边开了古巴餐馆
[1:55:23] It’s supposed to be good. 可以去…
[1:55:24] – Really? – Yeah. – 是吗 – 是啊
[1:55:26] You and I? 咱们俩
[1:55:28] Yeah, or other people. 也带上大伙吧
[1:55:30] – That sounds nice. I would like that. – Yeah. 好主意 我很想去
[1:55:31] Finally. 总算打电话了
[1:55:33] Mark, hey. 马克
[1:55:35] It’s a bloodbath up here. 这里已经血流成河了
[1:55:36] Morgan stock has lost half its value. 摩根股票贬值一半
[1:55:38] It’s down to 23.10. It’s in freefall. 跌倒23.10
[1:55:40] Clients want to talk to you about pulling their money. 这是跌破的趋势 我想和你谈谈脱身的事
[1:55:43] It’s now or never, Mark. We got to sell. 现在不把钱撤出来就没机会了 马克 我们要出手了
[1:55:50] Mark. 马克
[1:55:53] Mark, you hear me? 马克 你听到了吗
[1:55:54] Mailbox one. 语音信箱1
[1:55:56] You have 15 messages. 您有15条留言
[1:56:00] Mike, I can’t seem to get ahold of you. 迈克尔 我联系不上你
[1:56:02] Will you please call me at your earliest convenience. 你能方便的时候尽快回电话吗
[1:56:05] It’s Jack. You’re buying stocks? 我是杰夫 你现在还要买股票?
[1:56:08] The market’s at an all-time low. This is crazy! 现在是股市最低点 你太离谱了
[1:56:12] I met my wife on Match.com. 我和我妻子是在网上认识的
[1:56:14] My profile said, 我的交友资料说
[1:56:16] “I am a medical student with only one eye, 我是个医学院学生只有一只眼能用
[1:56:18] “an awkward social manner, 不懂社交
[1:56:20] “and $145, 000 in student loans.” 助学贷款还有14.5万要还
[1:56:25] She wrote back, 她的回信是
[1:56:26] “You’re just what I’ve been looking for.” 我找的就是你这样的
[1:56:29] She meant honest. 她的意思是我很坦诚
[1:56:31] So let me be honest. 那我也对你们开诚布公
[1:56:33] The housing crisis represents the greatest financial opportunity of… 房地产危机是金融史上最大的机会
[1:56:37] Making money is not like I thought it would be. 但赚钱并不像我想像的那样简单
[1:56:40] This business kills the part of life that is essential. 做交易… 杀死了生命中对我最重要的那部分
[1:56:45] The part that has nothing to do with business. 这部分和做交易无关
[1:56:50] For the past two years, my insides 在过去两年 我内心感觉到
[1:56:53] have felt like they’re eating themselves. 黑暗的东西在自我吞噬
[1:56:56] All the people I respected 我曾经尊敬过的人
[1:56:59] won’t talk to me anymore 现在再也不理我了
[1:57:01] except through lawyers. 除了通过律师来找我
[1:57:07] People 人们…
[1:57:09] want an authority to tell them how to value things… 总希望有权威来告诉他们如何来选择价值
[1:57:12] …but they choose this authority not based on facts or results. 但他们选择权威 并不是基于事实情况 或者成就
[1:57:19] They choose it because it seems authoritative and familiar. 他们这样选 只是因为这些人看起来很权威
[1:57:23] And I am not 说出了他们想听的话
[1:57:26] and never have been “familiar”. 可是 我从未盲从过大众
[1:57:31] So… 所以…
[1:57:33] So, I’ve come to the sullen realization 我得到了严肃的结论
[1:57:36] that I must close down the fund. 我必须关闭基金
[1:57:39] Sincerely, Michael J. Burry, M.D. 真诚的 迈克尔·巴里博士
[1:58:42] This isn’t how I pictured it. 这和我想像的不一样
[1:58:46] What did you think we’d find? 你以为是什么样的
[1:58:47] I don’t know. 反正不是这样
[1:58:50] Grownups. 人人都做个成年人
[1:58:55] Mark, you there? 马克 你听着吗
[1:59:00] Mark? 马克
[1:59:01] Paulson and Bernanke just left the White House. 财政部长和美联储主席刚刚离开白宫
[1:59:09] There’s going to be a bailout. 可能政府要出手了
[1:59:13] Well, they had to. Right? 不出手不行啊 是吧
[1:59:17] Paper markets would’ve collapsed. 我们用担保兑付房贷
[1:59:18] They knew. 这些人早就知道
[1:59:20] Cash would’ve stopped coming out of ATMs. ATM机回头会取不出钱来的
[1:59:21] They had to backstop this. 他们必须阻止这种情况发生
[1:59:23] They knew the taxpayers would bail them out. 这些银行家知道政府会用纳税人的钱保他们
[1:59:25] They weren’t being stupid. They just didn’t care. 他们不是愚蠢 他们只是不在乎
[1:59:28] Yeah. ‘Cause they’re fucking crooks. 是啊 他妈的一帮骗子
[1:59:32] But at least we’re going to see some of them go to jail. 但是走着瞧吧 肯定会有人进监狱的
[1:59:36] Right? I mean, they’re gonna have to break up the banks. 是吧?大银行会被拆分
[1:59:40] I mean, the party’s over. 不可能再为所欲为
[1:59:42] I don’t know. I don’t know, Vinnie. 我不知道 我不知道 文尼
[1:59:47] I have a feeling 我总觉得
[1:59:49] that in a few years people are gonna be doing 几年之内人们还是会和
[1:59:51] what they always do when the economy tanks. 以前经济危机一样
[1:59:54] They will be blaming immigrants and poor people. 责怪移民和穷人拖累了他们
[1:59:57] But Mark was wrong. 但是马克错了
[2:00:00] In the years that followed, hundreds of bankers 接下来的几年 几百个银行
[2:00:02] and rating agencies executives went to jail. 和评级高管进了监狱
[2:00:05] The SEC was completely overhauled. 证券交易委员会被政府彻查
[2:00:07] And Congress had no choice but to break up the big banks 议会也迫于压力不得不拆分大银行
[2:00:10] and regulate the mortgage and derivatives industries. 进一步规范房贷和金融衍生品市场
[2:00:17] Just kidding. 上面开玩笑啦
[2:00:19] The banks took the money the American people gave them 银行把人们投资的钱拿走
[2:00:21] and used it to pay themselves huge bonuses 用来给他们自己开巨额奖金
[2:00:24] and lobby Congress to kill big reform. 然后贿赂议会 来驳回激进的改革
[2:00:26] And then they blamed immigrants and poor people. 然后再把锅甩到移民和穷鬼身上
[2:00:28] And this time, even teachers. 这次 连教师也跟着被指责
[2:00:32] And when all was said and done, only one single banker went to jail. 这些都说完做完以后 只有一个银行家被关了监狱
[2:00:36] This poor schmuck. 这个倒霉蛋
[2:00:37] Kareem Serageldin from Credit Suisse. 瑞士瑞信银行的卡里姆
[2:00:40] He hid a few billion in mortgage bond losses, 他在房贷证券中损失了几十亿
[2:00:42] something most of the big banks did on a good day during the crisis. 但对金融危机的大银行来说 这些损失都是平常事儿
[2:00:47] Mark, can we sell now? 马克 我们能出手了吗
[2:00:51] The fund will make almost $1 billion. 现在基金能回收10亿
[2:00:54] You’ll clear $200 mil, Mark. 你能清算出2亿来
[2:00:56] You know, once we sell, 可是… 如果我们出手
[2:00:59] we’ll be just like the rest of them. 最终和他们又有什么不一样
[2:01:01] You know that. 你知道我的意思
[2:01:03] No, we’re not. We’re not the bad guys here. 不一样 我们不是坏人
[2:01:04] We didn’t defraud the American people and prey on their dreams 我们没有利用美国人 想要有个
[2:01:08] of owning a home. All right? 房子的梦想来诈骗
[2:01:10] They did. 像他们那样
[2:01:12] And now we get to kick them in the teeth. 现在出手能打得他们找牙
[2:01:19] A billion dollars. 10亿美元
[2:01:23] That’s right. 是的
[2:01:24] But we got to close out our position or it could be zero. 但是我们必须尽快平仓 否则可能拿不回钱了
[2:01:28] I mean, it’s now or never, Mark. 机不可失 时不再来 马克
[2:01:40] Okay. 好吧
[2:01:45] Sell it all. 全卖出去
2015年

文章导航

Previous Post: Togo(多哥)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Running Scared(夺命枪火)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号