Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Blind Side(温情橄榄球)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Blind Side(温情橄榄球)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:温情橄榄球
英文名称:The Blind Side
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] There’s a moment of orderly silence before a football play begins. 比赛开始前的沉寂
[00:36] Players are in position, linemen are frozen, 球员各就各位 锋卫蓄势待发
[00:39] and anything’s possible. 一切皆有可能
[00:40] TV commentary
[00:45] Then, like a traffic accident, staff begins to randomly collide. 像交通事故一样 球员撞在一起
[00:50] From the snap of the ball to the snap of the first bone 从接到球到听到骨头断裂
[00:53] is closer to four seconds than five. 也就4秒钟的时间
[00:56] TV commentary 我擦,你敢跑,看老子的凌波微步,再来个泰山压顶 (PS:真TMD暴力)
[01:04] One Mississippi. 第一秒
[01:05] Joe Theismann, the Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann 华盛顿红皮人队的四分卫
[01:08] takes the snap and hands off to his running back. 抱起球传给他的跑锋
[01:10] TV commentary
[01:12] Two Mississippi. 第二秒
[01:13] It’s a trick play, a flea flicker, 这是flea flicker战术(橄榄球中的一种进攻战术)
[01:16] and the running back tosses the ball back to the quarterback. 跑锋再将球传回给四分卫
[01:19] TV commentary
[01:22] Three Mississippi. 第三秒
[01:23] Up to now the play’s been defined by the what the quarterback sees. 直到现在还是由四分卫掌握比赛
[01:27] It’s about to be defined by what he doesn’t. 但马上就不再是了
[01:31] Four Mississippi. 第四秒
[01:33] Lawrence Taylor is the best defensive player in the NFL Lawrence Taylor是NFL的最佳防守球员
[01:36] and has been from the time he stepped onto the field as a rookie. 自从一个菜鸟踏上球场起
[01:40] TV commentary 真TMD暴力
[01:43] TV commentary 我擦- -!!!泰山压顶!!!
[01:48] He will also change the game of football as we know it. 如我们所知道的他也改变了橄榄球
[01:52] …And we’ll look at it with the reverse angle one more time. 让我们换个角度再看一遍
[01:54] And I suggest if your stomach is weak you just don’t watch … 但我建议如果你的胃不够强壮的话 还是不看为妙
[01:58] Legendary quarterback Joe Thiessman never played another down of football. 传奇四分卫Joe Thiessman的职业生涯从此结束
[02:04] Now, y’all would guess that more often than not 你们都知道
[02:07] the highest paid player on an NFL team is the quarterback. 在NFL球队里收入最高的就是四分卫
[02:10] And you’d be right. 你是对的
[02:12] What you probably don’t know is that more often than not 但你们也许不知道的是
[02:15] the second highest paid player is, thanks to Lawrence Taylor, 由于Lawernce Taylor的原因 收入第二高的是
[02:18] a left tackle. 左边锋
[02:20] Because, as every housewife knows, 像每个家庭主妇都知道的
[02:22] the first check you write is for the mortgage 你所签的第一张支票是为了按揭
[02:24] but the second is for the insurance. 第二张就是为了保险
[02:27] And the left tackle’s job is to protect the quarterback 左边锋的任务就是保护四分卫
[02:29] form what he can’t see coming. To protect his blind side. 避免他看不见的球员冲过来 保护他的弱点
[02:33] The ideal left tackle is big, but a lot od people are big. 最理想的左边锋是需要大块头 但大部分人都是很大块的
[02:37] He is wide in the butt and massive in the thighs. 他需要有粗壮的大腿 和一个大屁股
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1640个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:226个,六级词汇:124个,GRE词汇:108个,托福词汇:173个,考研词汇:261个,专四词汇:212个,专八词汇:31个,
所有生词标注共:440个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:40] He has long arms, giant hands and feet as quick as a hiccup. 长臂 大手 和快速的移动
[02:46] This is a rare and expensive combination 这是一个罕见的组合
[02:49] the need for which can be traced to that Monday night game 这样的需求可以追溯到周一晚上的那场比赛
[02:52] and Lawrence Taylor. 和 Lawrence Taylor
[02:54] For on that day he not only altered Joe Theismann’s life, 从那天起他 不仅仅改变了Joe Theismann的生活
[02:59] but mine as well. 也改变了我的
[03:07] Mr. Oher?
[03:09] Mr. Oher?
[03:11] Do you understand..? Do you know why I’m here? 你知道为什么我来这吗?
[03:15] To… investigate? 来…调查?
[03:17] Yes. To investigate. 对 我是来调查来的
[03:20] Im here to investigate your odd… predicament. 我来这 是来调查你奇怪的情况
[03:25] Do you find the odd? Your predicament? 你感觉到什么不一样吗? 你现在的处境
[03:30] Michael?…
[03:32] Iono. [I don’t know] 我不知道
[03:35] Can I… can I leave now? 我能 … 我能走了吗?
[03:37] No. You can’t. 不行
[04:04] # Strange face, with your eyes #
[04:09] # So pale and sincere #
[04:14] # Underneath, you know well #
[04:19] # You have nothing to fear #
[04:26] # For the dreams that came to you #
[04:30] # when you were young #
[04:36] # Told of a life where #
[04:41] # Spring has crawled #
[04:55] # You would seem so frail #
[05:01] # In the cold of the night #
[05:05] # When the armies of emotion #
[05:11] # Go out to fight #
[05:17] # But while the earth #
[05:21] # sinks to its grave #
[05:27] # You sail to the sky #
[05:31] # On the crest of a wave #
[05:48] They say you the coach. 他们说你是这的教练
[05:51] Bert Cotton.
[05:53] Tony Hamilton, but everybody just calls me big Tony. Tony Hamilton 但大家都叫我big Tony
[06:01] Hey, Big Mike! Check it out. Hey, Big Mike! 看这
[06:05] Not even locked! 都没锁起来
[06:08] White people are crazy. 白人真疯狂
[06:14] I promises my mama Boo, on her deathbed 在我母亲临死前 我向她保证过
[06:17] that I’d get my son Steven outta public school and into a church school. 我会把我的儿子Steven 从公立学校带到教会学校的
[06:21] I appreciate that, Tony. But I’m not involved with admissions. 这我很欣赏 但是我不参加学校的录取工作
[06:25] This figured maybe I’d come to talk to you, 所以我认为应该和你谈谈
[06:28] seeing as you might need some players. 看来你也许需要一些球员
[06:31] What kind of sport is he playing? 他是打什么运动的?
[06:33] Anything with a ball. Boy’s good, too. 任何和球有关的运动都行,他也是个好孩子
[06:36] Classes start in a week. It would have to be for the next semester. 还有一个礼拜就开课了 他不得不下个学期再来了
[06:40] I know, what you’re thinking, Coach. But, look here, I got money, alright? 我知道你是怎么想的,教练 看,我不缺钱
[06:45] See I’m mechanic at Wilson’s Auto t’other side of town. 看 我在镇对面的Wilson车行当机械师
[06:49] Look, what if somebody drops out or moves? 看 如果有人退出 或 走了呢?
[06:52] Could they get in then? 他们能进来吗?
[06:54] “They?” You only mentioned one son. “他们” 你只提起了个一个孩子
[06:57] That’s right, Steven. But there’s another boy. 对 就Steven 但这还有另一个孩子
[07:01] – Another boy? – Yeah. 另一个孩子 是的
[07:07] Big Mike.
[07:08] Sleeps on my coach from time to time. 一直睡在我的沙发上
[07:10] It’s a bad deal. You know, his mama’s on the crack pipe. 这是一个很糟的事 你知道 他的妈妈吸毒
[07:13] He ain’t got nobody else. 他没有别的亲人了
[07:15] He just wanted to come along for the ride. 他只是想一起过来这
[07:17] – They’re here? – Yeah. 他们在这里? 是的
[07:20] The little one is Steven 小个子的是Steven
[07:23] and the big one… 而大个子的就是…
[07:25] Big Mike.
[07:35] Switch!
[07:39] Mike!
[07:43] Come on!
[07:51] Mother of God…. 我的苍天啊…
[07:55] Steven Hamilton’s paperwork looks acceptable to me. Steven Hamilton的功课看起来还行
[07:57] And I believe he would do fine. 我相信他没问题
[08:00] – But this other kid… – Big Mike. Big Mike 但是另一个孩子吗…
[08:02] Michael Oher gives us no reason to believe it, Michael Oher 我们没有理由相信
[08:06] based on his record, that he would be successful here. 根据他的成绩 估计不行
[08:09] How bad could it be? 能够有多坏?
[08:11] We’re not exactly sure how old he is due to lack of records. 由于他缺少记录 我们不知道他多大了
[08:14] He has a measured IQ of 80. Which is 6th percentile. 他的智商是80 第6个等级(智力有些缺陷) (一共7个等级)
[08:18] His grade point average begins with zero. 他的平均成绩是零点几开头的
[08:21] Zero-point-six. 0.6
[08:22] Everyone passed him along 没有人要他
[08:25] they gave him D’s so they could hand their problem off to the next school. 他们给了他一个D 完了把所有问题留给下一个学校
[08:30] It’s a brave kid. 他是一个勇敢的孩子
[08:34] For wanting to come here. 他想来到这里
[08:36] For wanting a quality education. 想要一个好的教育
[08:39] An education denied him by the poor quality of the schools he’s attended. 学校不要他就由于他过去在烂学校
[08:43] I tell you most kids with his background 我告诉你们 大部分和他一样背景的孩子
[08:45] wouldn’t come within two hundred miles of this place. 不会从200公里那么远来这里
[08:47] Coach Cotton, we understand your interest in this young man’s athletic abilities. Cotton教练 我们理解你对这个年轻人的运动天赋感兴趣
[08:53] Now, he wouldn’t be able to play sports until he got his grades up anyway. 现在 他不能参加任何体育运动 直到他的成绩合格才行
[08:56] Forget sports! 忘了体育吧!
[08:58] Look at the wall. 看看这面墙
[09:00] Christian. 基督教会
[09:01] We either take that seriously or we paint over it. 要不我们就认真考虑考虑 要不我们就重刷一遍墙吧
[09:05] You don’t admit Michael Oher because of sports, 你们不是为了Michael Ohe的体育好而要他
[09:08] you admit him because it’s the right thing to do. 你们要他 因为你正在做一件正确的事
[09:57] Class, this is Michael Oher and he’s new here 大家这是Michael Oher 他是新同学
[10:00] so I expect you all to make him feel welcome. 我希望你们都欢迎他
[10:02] Mike, just take any empty seat. Mike,随便找个空座位坐下吧
[10:08] This is a quiz based on the information you learned last year 这是根据你们去年学的出的考试题
[10:13] in your science curriculum. 你们的科学课
[10:15] Don’t worry. It’s not gonna be graded. 不用担心 不会打分的
[10:18] I just want to see how much information we need to hit again. 我只是想要知道你们学的怎么样 看看哪些我们需要加强
[10:21] Just answer whatever you know. 只回答你知道的就行了
[10:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:15] – Can I leave now? – Yeah. 我能走了吗? 当然
[11:22] Take your book. 拿上你的课本
[11:42] Why has someone always in our home? 他为什么一直呆在我们家?
[11:44] – He’s gonna eat all our food. – This is not true. 他会吃光我们所有的食物 这不是真的
[11:47] You’re gonna be Christian about the son, alright? 你要像个基督教徒那样对待这个孩子
[11:48] Let somebody else be Christian about this kid. 让别的基督教徒管他吧
[11:51] He not Jesus kick him out on the street like some dog? 他又不是上帝 把他像狗一样踢出去吗?
[11:54] Let somebody else take over the responsibility! 让其它人来承担这个责任吧
[11:56] Should I throw him out on the street? 我就把他赶到街上去吗?
[11:59] When do I have time just… I just want to be with you! 我只是想有时间的时候 只和你在一起
[12:01] Alright. Alright. 好的 好的
[12:04] You win. I’ll take care of it. 你赢了 我会处理的
[12:11] I don’t care if Patrick Ramsey approved the chair. 我不管Patrick Ramsey是不是想要椅子
[12:13] He’s the NFL quarterback not Martha frickin’ Stewart. 他是个四分卫 不是Martha Stewart(富人)
[12:17] Because there’s a difference between Bunny Williams and a La-Z-boy. 因为Bunny Williams(室内设计)和La-Z-boy(美国著名沙发品牌)是不一样的
[12:21] No. See, when MTV Cribs comes to his house 想想 当MTV Cribs(访谈节目)去他家的时候
[12:24] he’s gonna be showing off his home theatre 他将会炫耀他的家庭影院
[12:26] all I’m gonna see is a brown Barca-lounger. 我想要看到的就是一个棕色的Barca-louger(一种躺椅)
[12:28] No. No, listen to me. I’m the designer, my name’s on it. 不 不 听我说 我是一个设计师 我的名字在上面
[12:31] Deliver what I ordered! Alright? Thank you. 只要把我订的给我送过来就行 好吗 谢谢
[12:48] – What’d I miss? – Collins has just got a dig. 我错过了什么吗? Collins有一个倒地救球
[12:51] It’s a girl’s volleyball, Mom. You didn’t miss anything. 这是女子排球 妈妈 你不会错过任何东西的
[12:58] – Come on Collins! Move your feet! Come on! – Good job, Collins! 来吧 Collins! 动起来 动起来 干的好 Collins!
[13:01] Go!
[13:06] Collins, we’re gonna wait for you outside. Collins 我们在外面等你
[13:08] But don’t double condition in the shower, you have homework! 不要洗那么长时间 你还有作业要做
[13:10] I’m going over to Cannon’s to study. 我要去Cannon家学习
[13:12] SJ! SJ, do not go to the broad locker room again. 不要再去衣柜那边了
[13:15] Come here! SJ, come here! 过来
[13:30] Well, the big kid’s been here for a month 这个大个已经来了一个月了
[13:34] he’s still not cutting in my class. 他一直没有旷课
[13:36] Why this Admissions do this? 为什么要把他招进来?
[13:37] I mean, it’s not fair to us or the boy. 我的意思是 这对我们和这个孩子都是不公平的
[13:39] Just setting him up to fail. 只是认定他不行呗
[13:41] I don’t think, he has any idea what I’m teaching. 我不认为他听的懂我在讲什么
[13:44] And how would you know if he did? He won’t even talk. 就算他懂你怎么会知道? 他甚至都不说话
[13:47] – He writes. – His name. Barely. 他用写的 仅仅是他的名字而已
[13:51] He thew this in the trash can. 他把这个扔到了垃圾桶里
[13:58] “I look and I see white everywhere: 我所看见的都是白色的
[14:01] white walls, white floors, and a lot of white people. 白色的墙 白色的地板 还有很多白人
[14:06] The teachers do not know I have no idea of anything they are talking about. 老师们不知道我听不懂他们讲的
[14:12] I do not want to listen to anyone, especially the teachers. 我不想听任何说的话 尤其是老师
[14:15] They are giving homework and expecting me 他们布置家庭作业
[14:17] to do problems on my own. 期望我能自己完成
[14:20] I have never done homework in my life. 我从来就没做过家庭作业
[14:24] I go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and say, 我去到洗手间 对的镜子说
[14:29] “This is not Michael Oher.” 这不是Michael Oher
[14:35] He entitled it “White Walls.” 标题是“白色的墙”
[14:38] How’s the spelling? 没有拼错吧
[14:51] Hi.
[15:00] Smile at ’em. 对她们微笑
[15:02] And that let them know you’re their friend. 让她们知道你是她们的朋友
[15:09] You’re Big Mike, right? 你是Big Mike 对吗?
[15:11] I’m Sean. But everyone calls me SJ. 我是Sean 大家都叫我SJ
[15:15] It’s for Sean junior, Sean junior的简称
[15:16] my Father’s name is Sean. Sean Tuohy. 我爸爸叫Sean Sean Tuohy
[15:19] He was a basketball star at Ole Miss, point guard, 他曾是Ole Miss(密西西比大学)的篮球明星 得分后卫
[15:22] now he owns like a million Taco Bells. 现在他拥有好几百家Taco Bell(快餐厅)
[15:28] My mam. 我妈妈
[15:35] – Who’s that SJ? – Big Mike. 那是谁啊 是Big Mike
[15:38] Get you feet off my dash. 把你的臭脚拿开
[15:42] Thank you. Put on your seatbelt! 谢谢 系上安全带
[15:52] Big Mike?
[15:56] Mike, I got a call from someone at the police departement. Mike 我接到一个来自警察局的电话
[16:05] Do you remember the story in the papers while back about… 你知不知道前阵子报纸上报道的…
[16:08] a man who fell off an overpass? 一个男的从桥上掉下来
[16:13] No one knew who he was and or he jumped, or… 没有人知道他是谁 他是跳下来的还是…
[16:22] Umm… anyway he… he passed away. 总之 他死了
[16:29] Mike, the man was your father. Mike 这个男人是你的父亲
[16:35] They’ve been looking for somebody to notify and they… 他们一直想通知家属
[16:38] They found your name on our registry. 他们在学校的登记表上发现了你的名字
[16:43] I’m really sorry, son. 我很难过 孩子
[16:51] You were close to him? 你和他很亲近吗?
[16:57] When’s the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候?
[17:05] Iono. 我不知道
[18:40] – He knows it! – Who knows it and what is he know? 他知道 谁知道 知道什么?
[18:43] The material. Michael Oher. I gave him this test verbally. 这些资料 Michael Oher 我口头上测试了他一下
[18:47] – Got even allowed? – I see. 能行吗? 我知道了
[18:49] – On how big a curve? – He’s been listening all along. 曲线都大呀? 他一直在听
[18:51] It’s amazing what he’s absorbed. Trust me. He’s listening to you, too. 他能理解 相信我 他也听你讲的来
[18:55] Now, his reading level is low 现在 他的阅读能力很低
[18:57] and he’s got no idea how to learn in the classroom. 他不知道在教室里怎么学习
[19:01] I’m not saying he’s going to pass but Big Mike is not stupid. 我并没有说他能合格 但是Big Mike并不是笨
[19:06] – Hey. – What, Mom? 什么 妈妈?
[19:07] – Good job. – Yes? 做的不错
[19:09] Good job. Hey, I got a question for you. 做的不错 我有一个问题问你
[19:10] Go. 问吧
[19:12] There was a little girl about two rows back. 后两排有个女孩
[19:14] What was her name? 她叫什么名字
[19:15] – Oh, that was Chimsey. – Kinsey. Yeah. 那个是Chimsey Kinsey
[19:18] I saw your little indian feathers get all ruffle up. 你看见你的羽毛都快翘起来了
[19:20] Yeah. It’s nice. 是的 她很漂亮
[19:22] SJ, don’t let this go to your head but I’ve thought you were SJ 不要老想那个
[19:25] very convincing in the role of… 我认为你已经知道了你的角色了
[19:27] – Indian Number Three. – Yes. 3号角色
[19:29] I tried out for the Chief but they gave it to Andy Sung. 我想要当酋长 但他们把他给了Andy Sung
[19:32] I can’t be sure, but I think there was some multi-cultural bias thing working. 我不知道 但我觉得这有文化偏见
[19:37] Or maybe they just thought he’d make a better Chief. 或许他们认为他更适合酋长
[19:40] Dad, he’s like Chinese. 爸爸 他张的像中国人一样
[19:42] Yeah. You’re Irish. 你张的和爱尔兰人一样
[19:43] And if you weren’t the Chief, how did you get that headdress? 如果你不是酋长 你怎么得到头饰
[19:45] Dad, I’m gonna need a few more of those free Quesadilla tickets. 爸爸 我想要一些Quesadilla(油炸玉米粉饼)的免费券
[19:51] And where does the acorn fall? 都是你惯的 好了吧?
[19:54] Hey, don’t laugh too hard. The Quesadilla saved our ass. 不要笑 Quesadilla帮了我们大忙
[19:57] Don’t use the a-word. 不要用那个字眼
[20:05] What is he wearing? 他穿的什么呀
[20:07] It’s freezing. 多冷啊
[20:09] What’s his name again? 他叫什么名字来的
[20:11] Big Mike.
[20:13] Where’s he going? 他要去哪?
[20:16] Hey, Big Mike! Where you headin’? 你要去哪?
[20:20] Gym…. 体育馆…
[20:22] Okay. 走吧
[20:34] Turn around. 回头
[20:43] Big Mike… Stop the car. 停车
[20:50] Big Mike.
[20:52] Hey, my name is Leigh Anne Tuohy. My kids go to Wingate. Hey,我的名字叫Leigh Anne Tuohy 我的孩子们上Wingate(学校的名字)
[20:55] You said you’re going to the gym? 你说你要去体育馆?
[20:58] The school gym’s closed. 现在体育馆已经关了
[21:00] Why were you going to the gym? 为什么你要去体育馆?
[21:04] Big Mike?! Why were you going to the gym? Big Mike? 为什么你要去体育馆?
[21:08] Because… it’s warm. 因为… 那很暖和
[21:11] Do you have any place to stay tonight? 今晚你有地方呆吗?
[21:15] Don’t you dare lie to me. 你敢骗我
[21:29] I’ve seen that look many times. 我见很多次那个表情
[21:31] She’s about to get her way. 她要用自己的方法了
[21:34] Come on. 来吧
[21:38] Come on. 来
[21:42] SJ, make room. SJ,往那边点
[21:44] Get in the car. 进车
[21:48] Come on. 来
[22:01] – Where are we going? – Home. 我们要去哪? 回家
[22:18] Oh no! That’s my favourite part. Oh… 那是我最喜欢的片段
[22:21] So cute. 太美了
[22:23] How’d the dork do in the school play? 那个笨蛋在学校表演的怎么样?
[22:30] Umm… Okay.
[22:33] Collins, you know Big Mike from the School? Collins,你认识学校的Big Mike
[22:38] I’d give you the best bedroom but it’s full of sample boxes. 我想要让你住客房里来 但是放满了箱子
[22:41] And the sectional in the family room slides apart when you sleep on it. 你要在上面睡 家具就散架了
[22:45] At least that’s what Sean says. 至少Sean这样说
[22:47] Mr. Tuohy sleeps on the coach? Tuohy先生睡在沙发上?
[22:49] Only when he’s bad. Alright. 当他做什么坏事的时候 好了
[22:51] The powder room’s right there and we’ll be upstairs if you need us. 洗手间在那边 你有需要什么我们就在楼上
[22:55] Alright? Right. 好吧
[22:57] Sleep tight, honey. 睡个好觉
[23:52] – Was this a bad idea? – What? 这个主意很糟糕吗? 什么?
[23:56] Don’t lie there and pretend like you’re not thinking the same thing as me. 不要躺在那 假装你没有和我想的一样
[23:59] Fine, tell me what you’re thinking 好吧 告诉我你怎么想的
[24:00] so I know what’s supposed to be on my mind. 我也就知道我想什么了
[24:03] How well do you know Big Mike? 你了解Big Mike多少
[24:05] In case I noticed that you have much to say. 我知道你有很多要说的
[24:08] What’s the big deal? It’s just for one night, right? 没有多大点事? 只是一个晚上而已 对吧?
[24:12] It is just one night, right? Leigh Anne? Leigh Anne? 只是一个晚上 对吗
[24:17] You don’t think he’ll steal anything, do you? 你不认为他会偷什么东西吧?
[24:21] I guess we’ll know in the morning. 我猜我们早晨就知道了
[24:39] Well if you hear a scream call the insurance adjustor. 如果你听到尖叫声 就打电话给保险公司吧
[25:02] Mike?
[25:13] Big Mike?!
[25:16] Mike?
[25:31] Big Mike!
[25:41] You’re gonna make me walking away? 你要走了吗?
[25:43] Alright then. 好吧
[25:46] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[25:48] Iono. 我不知道
[25:49] Well, are you spending Thanksgiving with your family? 好吧 你想要和你的家人过感恩节吗?
[25:53] TV commentary
[25:57] TV commentary
[25:59] – Come and get it, childs! – Yeah, baby! 饭好了
[26:01] SJ!
[26:03] Come on!
[26:06] We have a turkey. 我们有火鸡吃了
[26:07] Everyone thank your mother for driving to the store and getting this. 每个人谢谢妈妈 谢她大老远开车去商店买这个
[26:10] – Thank you, mama. – Thank you, mama. 谢谢 妈妈
[26:13] Eat all you want. 随便吃
[26:15] Come on.
[26:17] Hustle, hustle! We got to get back to the game. 快点 我们还要回去看比赛呢
[26:18] Oh yeah!
[26:21] – Don’t take my space. – You rush us, dad. 别占我的的地方 你挤到我了 爸爸
[26:23] – SJ, slow down. – Come on. 慢点 SJ
[26:25] – No. – That’s just fantastic. 太棒了
[26:29] Oh, y’all forget the potato salad! 你们都忘了土豆沙拉了
[26:32] – How’s Ole Miss doing? 密西西比队怎么样了
[26:42] Sean, salad. Sean 吃沙拉
[26:46] – Thanks, Mom. – Oh, good. Thanks, Mama.
[26:48] Yeah, Mama.
[26:51] – Come on! – Come on!
[27:01] He wants to be bet.
[27:14] – Hey! Mom! – Whoa.
[27:15] But it’s Thanksgiving. 今天是感恩节啊
[27:19] Wow.
[27:20] – Why are we in here? – Shhh! 我们为什么要在这?
[27:29] Shall we say a grace? 让我们祈祷先
[27:49] Heavenly Father. We thank you for all the many blessings on this family. 上帝 我们谢谢你一直保佑我们的家庭
[27:54] We thank you for bringing us a new friend. 我们谢谢你给我们带来一个新朋友
[27:57] And we ask that you look after us in this holiday season 我们谢谢你节日的照顾
[28:01] that we may never forget how very fortunate we are. 我们永远不会忘记我们多么幸运
[28:05] – Amen. – Amen.
[28:09] – SJ, the score? – Up by ten. SJ 比分多少 领先十分
[28:13] Collins, can you pass me the green beans, please? Collins 把豆豆给我递过来
[28:17] Don’t pick it with your fingers just take a spoon. Okay. 不要用手拿 用勺子 用勺子 好吧
[28:24] – SJ! Elbows! – Sorry. 你的胳膊 对不起
[28:30] So, Big Mike. You like to shop? Big Mike 你喜欢购物吗?
[28:35] Because tomorrow I think I’ll have to show you how it’s done. 因为明天早晨我要教你怎么做
[28:43] I got clothes. 我有衣服
[28:45] You “have” clothes. 就那几件
[28:47] And an extra T-shirt in the plastic bag does not a wardrobe make. 装着衬衣的塑料袋可不是衣柜
[28:51] I have clothes. 我有衣服
[28:53] Fine, let’s go get ’em. Just tell me where I’m going. 好吧 让我们去取他们 只要告诉我我们去哪拿
[29:06] Alright. Tell me everything I need to know about you. 告诉我关于你的一切
[29:10] Who takes care of you? A mother? 谁照顾你? 母亲
[29:14] Do you have any mother? A grandmother maybe? 你有母亲吗? 还是祖母?
[29:22] Tell you what, Big Mike. 听着 Big Mike
[29:24] We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way. 我们可以简单的解决 还是我们要麻烦的解决
[29:27] You take a pick. 你选吧
[29:31] Fine. 好的
[29:33] Tell me just one thing I should know about you. Just… just one. 只告诉我一件事就行 就一件
[29:41] I don’t like to be called Big Mike. 我不习惯被叫作 Big Mike
[29:45] Okay. 那好吧
[29:47] Tell you what, from now on, to me, you’re Michael. Okay? 听着 从现在起我叫你Michael了 好吗
[29:54] So,… Michael, where we headed? Michael 我们要去哪?
[30:07] She’s just the … 她只是…
[30:12] – That’s nice – Yo. Check it. 看 我靠
[30:13] – Yay. – S7. 宝马7系
[30:16] For real. Yeah. 真的
[30:18] You like that? 你喜欢吗?
[30:20] – Do you know ’em? 你认识他们吗?
[30:22] Man, I got no idea. 伙计 我不知道
[30:25] It’s where your mother lives? 这就是你妈妈住的地方?
[30:27] – Let’s go get ’em. – No. Don’t get out. 让我们去拿吧 不 你不要下车
[30:30] Who’s going to help you carrying your clothes, Michael? 那么谁要帮你搬你的衣服呢?
[30:36] Don’t get out of the car. 不要下车
[30:45] No way. 不是吧
[30:47] Oh, that’s Big Mike, man. 那是 Big Mike 伙计
[30:50] Oh, Big Mike is in the house! Big Mike 来了
[30:54] Big Mike! Where you been?! Big Mike! 你去哪了?
[30:59] And who’s that fine thing that driving you around like Ms. Daisy? 谁带你过来的 Daisy女士?
[31:04] Hey, Dave.
[31:06] You need to let me buy you new snickers, man. I’ll take care, you know. 你要我给你买个士力架(巧克力)吗 我会罩你的 伙计
[31:13] I run this over here and the whole Village, baby. Got it? 这个地方是我罩的 听见没?
[31:17] Look at that. 看啊
[31:19] Hey. Hey, D. Watch this. Dave 看那
[31:25] Dear snowflake. 亲爱的snowflake(黑人用作对白人的蔑称)
[31:28] You like that? Yeah. 你喜欢吗?是的
[32:21] She wasn’t home. 她不在家
[32:26] Well, we can come back. 没事 我们可以再来
[32:32] She probably moved to a nicer place. 她可能搬到更好的地方去了
[32:46] I’ve lived in Memphis my whole life and never been anywhere near here. 我一直住在孟菲斯 但从来没有来过这种地方
[32:52] You’re going to take care of me, right? 你会保护我的 是吗?
[32:54] I got your back. 我会保护你的
[33:01] Here we go. 这边
[33:03] Oh, we also got a parole for the ladies. 我们也有女士的东西
[33:06] But everything we got that’d fit him is right here. 但是所有他合适的东西都在这
[33:13] This is it? 就这些?
[33:14] If this is all you got, why’s it say “Big and Tall” on the sign? 如果你就有这些 还敢挂“大个专卖”的牌子
[33:17] Big and Tall. You need “Bigger and Taller.” 大个 你说的不是一般的大吧
[33:23] – Howl, if you need me. – Thank you. 如果你需要什么叫我就行了 谢谢
[33:25] You see anything, you like? 你看见你想要的了吗?
[33:27] Hey. I got a just what you’re looking for. 我刚找见你说的那个了
[33:30] Well, one thing I know about shopping is 关于购物有一点就是
[33:32] that if you don’t absolutely love it in the store, you won’t wear it. 如果你不喜欢它 你就不会穿它
[33:35] The store were you like the best. 商店是你的 你也会吹的
[33:37] So before you choose something think of yourself wearing it 所以当你选择东西之前 想象你穿上它的样子
[33:40] and say to yourself: Is this me? 并且对自己说 这是我吗?
[33:44] No.
[33:47] What about this one? 这个怎么样?
[33:54] This isn’t atrocious. 这件还行
[33:57] Alright, well, you go look over there I go look over here. 好吧 你看看那边 我看看这边
[34:04] Who would imagine this many clothes are plastic? 谁会想到这有这么多样子
[34:10] Good Lord… What is this made of? 我的天啊 这是什么做的?
[34:18] That’s the one? That’s the one you like? 就这个 你就喜欢这个
[34:25] Alright then. 好吧
[34:41] Have a great day. Learn something! 过的愉快 学点东西
[34:52] Don’t get your panties in a wad. 吹什么吹
[34:57] The best part about Paris was the food. They use sauce like we use gravy. 巴黎最棒的就是的食物了 他们用酱汁像我们的肉汁一样
[35:02] I had to join a gym the day I got back. 我回来的那天不得不去健身房
[35:07] Any of y’all spent much time on the other side of town? 你们去过镇子那边吗?
[35:10] – Where exactly are you talking about? – Alabama Street… Hurt Village. 你究竟在说什么地方啊? Alabama街 Hurt Village
[35:13] Hurt Village – that sounds like a threat. Hurt(有伤害的意思) Village 听起来像是威胁一样
[35:16] You’re not far off. 差不多
[35:18] – I think it might “hurt” me to go there. – It’d hurt your reputation to go there. 我认为我去那边可能会受到伤害呢 他那边将会损害你的名声吧
[35:22] Well actually I’m from there but didn mind hard work 事实上我是从那边来的 但我很努力工作
[35:24] and look where I am now. 看看我现在在哪
[35:26] Eating an eighteen dollar salad. 吃着18美元的沙拉
[35:29] And it’s a little soggy to be honest. 说到这 我想起来了今天做的水多了点
[35:31] Leigh Anne? What is this sudden interest in the project? Leigh Anne? 你怎么突然对这个感兴趣了?
[35:33] Is this another one of your charities? 这是你的另外一个慈善计划吗?
[35:35] Wait. A project for the projects. 等等 应该是计划的一部分
[35:38] Oh, that’s catchy. Money would raise itself. 太让人激动了 会赚很多钱的
[35:41] Okay. Count me in, Leigh Anne. 好吧 算我一个 Leigh Anne
[35:47] SJ, you have two more minutes on that playbox thing, alright? SJ 你有两分钟关了你的游戏机
[35:51] Oh, Mom!
[35:57] Michael, do you want to stay here? Michael 你想要呆在这吗
[36:03] Because… if you want to stay here… for awhile longer… 因为 如果你想要在这呆着
[36:07] I can find some time to figure out a bedroom for you. 我就抽时间给你准备一间房间
[36:13] Because look at this, you’ve practically ruined a ten thousand dollar coach. 因为看这个 你已经快把一万美元的沙发弄坏了
[36:24] You want to stay here, Michael? 你想要呆在这吗 Michael?
[36:29] I don’t want to go anyplace else. 我不想去别的地方
[36:37] Well alright then. 那好吧
[36:41] – SJ, you’d better be off that playbox. – That wasn’t two minutes. SJ 你最好现在给我关了游戏机 两分钟还没到呢
[36:46] Good night Mrs. Tuohy. 晚安 Tuohy女士
[36:54] I see on the admission that we’re Michael’s contact 我看录取通知书上写的我们是Michael的
[36:57] for medical emergencies? 紧急事件联系人
[36:58] Sean wrote that in last week. Sean上周就弄好了
[37:00] We needed contact number and the ones listed weren’t in service. 我们需要联系人号码 以前那个已经不能用了
[37:03] Sean. Love that man. Sean 爱死他了
[37:07] What’s this? 这是什么?
[37:09] The state makes schools measure for career aptitude in eight grade. 政府制定的让学校在八年级时做的职业测评
[37:13] and this just came with his file. 这个和他的档案一起来的
[37:15] What does it say about Michael? 写的Michael怎么样?
[37:16] Spatial relations – third percentile. Ability to learn – fifth percentile. 空间关系– 第三等级 学习能力– 第五等级
[37:23] It’s funny though. He tested in the 98th percentile in one category. 有趣的是 他有一项测试的成绩达到了98
[37:27] – Which one? – “Protective instincts.” 哪一个 “保护意识”
[37:33] So over here we have a desk. Chest of drawers. 这边我们有一个书桌 一个柜子
[37:38] Here’s a night stand, a lamp, Alarm. 一个床头边的小桌 台灯 闹钟
[37:41] Sean says all the pro athletes use futons if they can’t find a bed big enough. Sean说所有专业运动员都用这种垫子 如果他们找不到一个足够大的床的话
[37:45] So I got you one of those 所以我给你整了个这
[37:48] It’s not about to let that in my house. But I got you some nicer. 这只是暂时 我会在给你弄个好点的
[37:53] – It’s mine? – Yes, sir. 这是我的吗? 是的
[37:57] What? 怎么了
[37:58] Never had one before. 以前从来没有过
[38:00] What? A room to yourself? 什么? 你自己的房间?
[38:03] A bed. 一张床
[38:14] Well, you have one now. 好吧 你现在有了
[38:48] Okay. Define Osmosis. 好的 定义渗透作用
[38:52] I think I know what. 我知道那个
[38:55] It’s when water passes through the barrier. 就是水穿过物体
[38:59] That’s basically right. Michael very good. 大致上是对的 非常好
[39:09] Name the combatants in the battle of Waterloo. 说说滑铁卢战役的双方
[39:13] I know that one. Umm… 我知道那个
[39:16] The little guy, Napoleon… He was on one side and… 一方是一个小个子的叫作拿破仑
[39:21] – …and Duke’s on the other. – Duke of Wellington. 另一边是威灵顿公爵(滑铁卢打败拿破伦的大将)
[39:24] Yeah. And the Duke of Wellington and Russia or something. 是的 威灵顿公爵好像是个俄国人
[39:27] Prussia. 普鲁士(两个单词很像)
[39:43] Enough with the rugby shirts. You look like a giant bumble bee. 不能忍了你的衬衫 你看起来就像个大黄蜂
[39:49] That Taco Bell, KFC catty corner. The Long John Silvers on the next block. 肯德基转角口那个Taco Bell(快餐厅) 下个路口的Long John Silvers(美国的快餐厅)
[39:55] – You owe all of ’em? – Yeah. We’ve got like hundreds. 全是你们家的 是的 我们有将近一百家
[39:58] Eighty five. 85家
[39:59] Is that why Mr. Tuohy don’t have to go to work? 这就是为什么Tuohy先生不用去工作
[40:01] Ho! Ho! Hey! I’m working even when I’m not working. 我在工作当我不工作的时候
[40:06] What? 不对吗?
[40:07] And y’all eat at those places for free? 你们在那些地方吃饭都免费?
[40:09] All you want. It’s awesome. 想去哪家去哪家 卡卡的
[40:12] What do y’all do with the leftover food? From the restaurant? 你们对餐厅剩下的食物怎么办?
[40:14] Well, we have to throw some of it away. What’s already been cooked. 我们不得不扔掉部分吃剩下的
[40:17] – That’s too bed. – Yeah. I’d rather sell it. 那太糟糕了 是的 我宁愿卖掉他们
[40:20] Seems like you could give it away or something? 看起来你可以把它们送人或怎么样
[40:23] – You should check into that, Daddy. – Alright, I will, SJ. 你应该那么做 爸爸 好吧 我会的 SJ
[40:27] How come we ain’t eatin’ at one of your restaurants tonight? 我们今晚为什么不在你们的餐厅吃饭?
[40:29] Because tonight is a special occasion. 因为今晚很特别
[40:32] What? 怎么了?
[40:34] I talked to Coach Cotton and he said that Michael’s grades had improved enough 我和Cotton教练谈过了 他说Michael的成绩提高了
[40:37] that he can go out for spring football in March. 他可以参加三月的春季比赛了
[40:40] Isn’t that great? 是不是很棒?
[40:41] Oh, man! You are gonna crush some people! 太棒了 你将要压碎某人了!
[40:51] – Hey, guys. How you doin’? – Great. Thank you. 你们好吗 很好 谢谢
[40:55] I’ve got a design book I need to get. Sean, go check on our reservation. 我需要一些设计书 Sean 你去看看座位吧
[40:58] They’re gonna seat us right away. Can’t you wait after dinner. 他们马上就安排好了 你就不能吃完饭再去吗
[41:00] Might be closed by then! Come on, SJ. 那时候估计就关门了 走 SJ
[41:02] – Please. – I need some new magazines. 我要买一些杂志
[41:07] Michael, come on. Come on. Michael 走
[41:20] Collins! Collins!
[41:24] Collins. Come on! Your dad’s already PO’ed. Collins 赶紧的 你爸爸已经订好座位了
[41:25] – Lets’ go. Come on. – Over here. 我们走 赶快 在这呢
[41:29] Mike.
[41:36] Remember this one, Mom? 记得这个吗 妈妈
[41:38] You read it to us like thousand times. 你给我们读过好几百遍
[41:41] “And he gnashed his terrible teeth and he roared his terrible roar.” 他咬着牙 怒吼着
[41:46] I always liked this one. 我一直都喜欢这本
[41:48] Oh, Ferdinand… Me too. 斐迪南(男子名,涵义:勇敢的;爱冒险的) 我也是
[41:52] Michael, your mama ever read either one of those books to you? Michael 你妈妈给你读过这些书吗?
[41:58] No? 没有?
[42:01] How cute. 太棒了
[42:03] It was a good steak. 很棒的牛排
[42:04] – Thank you, Daddy. – Thank you for lovely dinner, Papa. 谢谢你 爸爸 谢谢你的晚餐 爸爸
[42:07] Here we go. 我们走吧
[42:44] Michael?…
[42:45] Who was that boy you were talking to, at the restaurant? 你在餐厅说话的那个男孩是谁?
[42:48] Marcus.
[42:51] Marcus. And he works there? Marcus 他在那工作吗?
[42:54] Yeah. 是的
[42:56] How do you know him? 你怎么认识他的?
[43:00] He’s my brother. 他是我的兄弟
[43:08] Well, we’d really like to meet him someday. 我们很想哪天和他见见面
[43:13] Would that be okay with you? 你有意见吗?
[43:15] I don’t know where he stays. 我不知道他在什么地方住
[43:18] When’s the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候?
[43:23] When I was little maybe. 当我还是孩子的时候
[43:29] “Once upon a time in Spain, there was a little bull and his name was Ferdinand. 很久以前在西班牙 有一个小公牛 他的名字叫作 Ferdinand
[43:37] All the other little bulls he lived with would run and jump 并且和他在一起的别的公牛跑啊 跳啊
[43:41] and butt their heads together, 用头互相顶
[43:44] but not Ferdinand. 但是Ferdinand没有
[43:48] He liked to sit just quietly and smell the flowers. 他喜欢静静的坐在那 闻着花香
[43:55] He had a favorite spot out in the pasture under a cork tree. 他最喜欢呆在牧场的软木树下
[44:00] It was his favorite tree 那是他最喜欢的树
[44:02] and he would sit in its shade all day and smell the flowers.” 他整天就坐在树边上 闻着花香
[44:08] – Good night. – Good night. 晚安 晚安
[44:14] What? 怎么了
[44:16] Why are you smiling? 你笑什么?
[44:19] I don’t know. I’m just happy. Really happy. 我不知道 我只是高兴 真的高兴
[44:23] Does this happiness have anything to do with Michael? 你高兴和Michael有关系吗?
[44:26] No. 不
[44:29] It has everything to do with Michael. 所有事都和Michael有关系
[44:36] Happy’s good. 高兴很好
[44:38] You know what I think we should do? 你知道我想我们该怎么做吗?
[44:40] We should start a charity for kids like Michael. 我们应该组织一个慈善机构为像Michael一样的孩子
[44:43] Okay. 好的
[44:44] – Maybe fund a program at Wingate. – Sure. 或许建立一个项目在Wingate 当然
[44:47] Lord knows that school could use a little color. 上帝也会帮助黑人的
[44:50] Michael’s like a flying and milking that place. Michael好像和那不符似的
[44:53] Are you listening to me? 你又在听我说话吗?
[44:59] I try to concentrate on one… thing… at a time. 我试着一次专注一件事情
[45:07] You knew I was multi-tasker when you married me, right? 当你娶我的时候你知道我是一个计划很多的人,对吗?
[45:10] – I sure did. – Alright. Okay. Let’s check it. 当然了 好吧 让我们开始吧
[45:18] Okay. Tuohy family. Big smiles everyone! 好的 大家笑一笑
[45:23] And, one , two, three… 1 2 3 …
[45:29] Michael! Michael come over here and get in the next one. Michael 过来 再照一张
[45:33] Come on. Come on. Come over here. 来 来这边
[45:41] Oh, come on. It’s not like I’m gonna put it on the Christmas card. 别这样 好像我不会把照片放在圣诞卡片里似的
[45:45] Okay, let’s scootch in a little tighter. 大家站紧一点
[45:49] That’s good. 很好
[45:51] Really big smiles. 笑一个
[45:53] Okay, one, two three… say Rebels! 1 2 3 说 “Rebels”
[45:57] “Rebels” “Rebels”
[46:01] TV commentary
[46:07] I got it. 我知道了
[46:09] – Who’s winning? – Tennessee. 谁领先的呢? 田纳西泰坦队
[46:12] – Who are they playing? – Clemson. 和谁比呢 克莱姆森队
[46:14] Your mom roots against Tennessee no matter who they’re playing? 你妈妈不管Tennessee和谁比赛都不支持
[46:17] Oh, yes, I do. With gusto. 是的 还兴致勃勃的
[46:20] She can’t stand Tennessee. 她不能忍受田纳西泰坦队
[46:22] Collie-bell, I thought you were going to your boyfriend’s? 宝贝 你不是去你男朋友家吗?
[46:25] I thought of hanging around here today. 我今天想在家呆的
[46:30] I like that. 我喜欢这样
[46:31] Hey, baby. There’s a coupla messages on the machine but I didn’t check ’em. 亲爱的 留言机上有几条信息我还没看
[46:34] Alright. 好的
[46:37] Hey, Sean, hey, Leigh Anne, It’s cousin Bobby. Happy New Years! 是你堂兄Bobby 新年快乐
[46:40] Listen, I’ve had about five cold ones… 听着 我差不多喝了五瓶啤酒了
[46:42] – Of course she had. – So I’m… I’m just gonna go ahead and ask… 当然你喝了 所以我就不兜圈子了
[46:46] Ya’ll know there’s a colored boy in your Christmas Card? 你知道这有个黑人在你的圣诞卡片上吗?
[46:53] What? 怎么了?
[46:55] You just looked teeny-tiny next to him. Right? Like Jessica Lange and King Kong. 你在她旁边太小了 就像Jessica Lange(电影金刚女主角)和金刚在一起似的
[47:01] Hey, does Michael get the family discount at Taco Bell? Michael去Taco Bell 打折优惠吗?
[47:04] Because if he does Sean’s gonna lose a few stores. 因为如果那样 Sean将要失去一些店铺
[47:08] He’s a great kid. 他是个好孩子
[47:09] Well, I say make it official and just adopt him. 我说正事领养他算了
[47:14] He’s gonna be eighteen in a few months. 他再有几个月就18岁了
[47:15] Doesn’t really make much sense to legally adopt. 法律上的领养没有任何意义
[47:21] Leigh Anne, is this some sort of white guilt thing? Leigh Anne 这算什么 白人感到内疚做的事吗?
[47:26] What will your daddy say? 你父亲怎么说?
[47:29] Umm… before or after he turns over in his grave? 是他在棺材里翻身前还是之后?
[47:32] Daddy’s been gone five years Elaine, 我父亲已经去世5年了 Elaine
[47:35] make matters worse you were at the funeral. 你还在葬礼上出了丑
[47:37] Remember? You were Chanel and that awful black hat. 记得吗 你那难看的黑帽子上都是香奈儿味
[47:41] Look, here’s the deal. 事情是这样的
[47:42] I don’t need y’all to approve my choices, alright? 我不用你们批准我的决定
[47:46] But I do ask you to respect them. 但是我希望你们尊重他们
[47:48] You’ve no idea what this boy’s been through. 你们一点都不知道这个孩子经历了什么
[47:50] And If this is going to be some running diatribe 如果你们把这件事当成一种讽刺的话
[47:53] I can find an overpriced salad a lot closer to home. 咱们就各走各的吧
[47:58] Leigh Anne, I’m so sorry. We didn’t intend to— 对不起 我们并没有打算
[48:00] No. We didn’t really. 是的 我们没有
[48:01] I think, what you’re doing is so great. 我认为你做的很对
[48:05] To open up your home… to him. 对他敞开你的家门
[48:08] Honey, you’re changing that boy’s life. 亲爱的 你正在改变这个孩子的命运
[48:11] No. 不
[48:13] He’s changing mine. 你改变了我的
[48:16] That’s awesome for you, but what about Collins? 这对你来说太好了 但是Collins怎么办?
[48:21] What about Collins? Collins 怎么了?
[48:22] Aren’t you worried, I mean, even just a little? 你不担心吗 我的意思是 没有一丁点担心吗?
[48:25] He’s a boy, a large, black boy, 他是又高又大的黑人男孩
[48:27] sleeping under the same roof. 你们睡在同一个屋檐下
[48:32] Shame on you. 为你感到羞耻
[48:38] I’ve got this. 我来买单吧
[48:42] Be honest with me, okay? 诚实的和我说 好吗
[48:46] Is Michael being here making you uncomfortable? Michael呆在这 你会感到不舒服吗?
[48:50] They’re stupid kids, who cares what they say. 他们都是幼稚的孩子 谁在乎他们怎么说
[48:54] What kids? 什么孩子?
[48:55] At school. 在学校的
[48:57] They’re juvenile. 他们都是些青少年
[48:59] And what do they juvenile kids say? 他们怎么说?
[49:02] It’s really not worth repeating. 没有重复的必要
[49:05] And don’t worry about SJ; he likes all the attention. 不用担心SJ 他喜欢受关注
[49:10] He introduces Michael as his big brother. 他说Michael是他的兄弟
[49:16] – What about you? – It’s fine. 你怎么样? 我很好
[49:22] I mean, you can’t just throw him out on the street. 我意思是 你又不可能把他扔到街上
[49:25] I can make other arrangements. 我会有别的安排
[49:31] – Hi, Mike. – Hi.
[49:33] – Need a push? -Yeah. 需要我推一把吗? 恩
[49:41] Higher, Mike! Higher! 高点 Mike 再高点
[49:47] Higher! 高点!
[49:53] Higher! 高点!
[49:59] Don’t look down. Don’t look down! 不要往下看
[50:36] – Where are you going? – Collins? Collins 你去哪啊?
[50:50] Quit looking at me like that. 不要那样看的我
[50:53] I mean, we sit together at home. 我是说 我们在家都坐在一起的
[51:12] You know how much those things weigh? This kid’s gonna make us all famous. 你知道那些东西多重吗? 这个孩子将要使我们出名的
[51:18] Easy, Bert, man. It’s only the spring 放松点 这只是个春季比赛
[51:20] he hasn’t even been through his first practice yet. 他还没有开始他的第一堂练习课呢
[51:23] No. He’s a player. 不 他是一个球员
[51:27] Ready. 准备好了吗
[51:30] Get down, son. Get down in your stands. 蹲下 蹲在你的位子
[51:32] In your stands! 蹲好了
[51:34] Go! 开始
[51:41] Mike! Son! Mike 听着
[51:43] You fall off the block and then you wanna shuck-shuck the blocker. 你要冲破阻碍 阻挡防守者
[51:46] Right? Shuck it! Alright? Let’s go! 知道吗 撞他 好的 继续
[51:52] Papa?
[51:55] How’s he doing? 他做的怎么样?
[51:57] Doesn’t quite have the hang of it yet. 还没掌握住要领呢
[52:06] Hey, Mike. Son…
[52:08] Shuck the blocker. Don’t hold him! 撞防守者 不是要抱住他
[52:13] No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No.
[52:28] Balloons! There are balloons! 气球 那些只是气球
[52:31] Guys, quit looking at the balloons. Everybody. 伙计们 不要看气球了
[52:34] Most kids from bad situations can’t wait to be violent 大多数来自差的环境的孩子都很暴力
[52:37] and that comes out on the field. 爆发在场上
[52:39] This kid, he acts like he doesn’t want to hit anyone. 他呢 感觉好像他不想碰任何人
[52:42] He’s Ferdinand the Bull. 他是Ferdinand 那只公牛
[52:44] – What? – Nothing. 什么? 没什么
[52:47] I thought sure he was gonna be a player. 我确信他会成为一个好的球员的
[52:49] I can’t believe I used up my chiefs to get him in school. 我不相信我竟然会费大力气把他弄进学校
[52:52] I thought you said it was your Christian duty? 我记得你不是说 是你基督教徒的责任
[52:56] Look, Bert. He’s never played before. 想想 Bert 他以前从来没有接触过
[53:00] And he won’t this fall if he doesn’t improve a lot before then. 如果他没进步 这个秋天他也就不用打了
[53:03] Who danm made him Bert bright? 他什么时候这么聪明了?
[53:06] Unbelievable! 不可理喻!
[53:09] Oh, God bless me. 老天保佑我
[53:12] This is your summer workout sheet. 这是你的夏季训练计划
[53:13] Now, first it says to warm up and get loose. 先热身和放松一下
[53:17] Go ahead, get loose. 来 放松
[53:21] Are you loose? 放松完了吗?
[53:23] Okay, next is five one hundred yard runs to stretch out your legs. 好的 下一个是五次100码跑 拉伸你的腿部肌肉
[53:27] Let’s go home, play some video games. 让我们回家 玩电子游戏吧
[53:29] Look, everybody at Wingate is expecting you to be a star football player. 听着 每一个在Wingate的人都期望你能成为一个橄榄球明星
[53:33] You don’t want to let them down, do you? 你不想让他们失望吧 是吧?
[53:35] Iono. 我不知道
[53:35] What about Dad and Mom? 那爸爸妈妈呢?
[53:37] ‘Cause you see, in our family everyone’s an athlete. 你看我们家的每一个人都是运动员
[53:40] Dad was a basketball star, 爸爸是一个篮球明星
[53:41] Collins plays volleyball and runs track. Collins打排球 和田径
[53:44] And me, as you know, I do it all. 至于我 你知道的 我什么都做
[53:46] And Mom… Mom was a cheerleader, 还有妈妈 妈妈是一个拉拉队员
[53:49] which doesn’t exactly count but don’t tell her I said that. 其实不能算是运动员 但不要告诉她是我说的
[53:52] – Okay? – Okay. 好吗 好的
[53:54] Okay.
[53:58] …fifty, fifty one, …50 51
[54:02] fifty two, fifty three… 52 53…
[54:05] Come on and get it! Go, go, go, go, go!
[54:08] Come on. Five seconds left in the game! 快 还有5秒钟
[54:12] this way! this way! 这边! 这边!
[54:15] High knees, high knees, high knees! 膝盖抬高 抬起来
[54:18] Run like the wind! 像风一样跑!
[54:21] Go, Michael, go! 加油 Michael
[54:23] …ninety eight, nine, …98 99
[54:28] one hundred. 100
[54:29] Move your feet! Move your feet! Come on! Come on! Come on! 动起来 动起来 快点 加油
[54:32] Go. There you go. 走 这就对了
[54:37] Come on, Michael!
[55:03] Mrs. Tuohy?
[55:04] I hear “Mrs. Tuohy” I look over my shoulder for my mother-in-law. 我听见Tuohy女士 我还以为你在叫我的婆婆呢
[55:08] Call me Leigh Anne or Mama or almost anything else. 叫我Leigh Anne 或者妈妈 或者别的什么
[55:14] – Can you help me get something? – What? 你能帮我一个忙吗? 什么?
[55:19] Driver’s licence. 驾照
[55:23] Why do you need a driver’s licence when you don’t even have a car? 你要驾照干什么 再说你也没有车
[55:33] Michael, why do yo want a driver’s licence? Michael 你为什么想要得到驾照呢?
[55:37] Something to carry. With my name on it. 搬点我自己的东西
[55:46] There’s nobody named Michael Oher in the system. 在系统里没有Michael Oher这个名字
[55:49] Another last name perhaps? 别的什么 其他的姓呢?
[55:54] Look, I will sign something that says he lives with us 我会签所有能证明他和我们住在一起的文件
[55:57] and we’ll pay for all the insurance; whatever it takes, okay? 我会交所有的保险 不管花多少钱 行吗?
[56:01] What’s it gonna take? 需要什么?
[56:02] – You wanna do what?! – You heard me. 你想要做什么? 你听见我说的了
[56:05] – Shouldn’t we at least talk about this? – What do you think we’re doing? 我们是不是应该谈谈这个事 你认为我们是在做什么
[56:09] And don’t act like I’m going behind your back. 不要表现的像是被蒙在鼓里似的
[56:11] I know you put us down as Michael’s medical contact at school. 我知道你弄好了Michael在学校的医疗保险了
[56:15] There’s a huge difference between paying for broken arm 付受伤的胳膊的医疗费和收养某人
[56:18] and being legally responsible for someone. 是不一样的
[56:20] I mean the kid we barly know. 我的意思是 我们才刚开始接触这个孩子
[56:22] That’s another thing. We need to find out more about his past. 那是另外一码事 我们需要更多的他的过去
[56:25] He won’t talk about it. He’s like an onion, 他不愿说 他就像洋葱一样
[56:27] you have to peel him back a layer at a time. 你必须一点一点的剥开它
[56:29] Not if you use a knife. 如果你用刀的话就不用了
[56:32] What if we took him to a child psychologist or something? 如果我们带他去看心理医生什么的
[56:36] – Do you really expect Big Mike— – “Michael” 你真的期望Big Mike 是“Michael”
[56:38] You really expect Michael to lie down on a coach and talk about his childhood 你真的期望Michael躺在沙发上 然后和你谈他的童年
[56:42] like he’s Woody Allen or something? 他会像Woody Allen(伟大的喜剧大师)似的?
[56:43] I mean, Michael’s gift is his ability to forget. 我的意思是 Michael的天赋是他忘记的能力
[56:46] He’s mad at no one and he really didn’t care what happened in the past. 他不恨任何人 他真的不在乎他过去发生的事
[56:51] You’re right. 你的对的
[56:53] Excuse me? 什么?
[56:54] “You’re right?” 你是对的?
[56:56] How’d those words taste coming out of your mouth? 这话从你嘴里冒出来会什么滋味呢?
[56:59] Like vinegar. 醋的味道
[57:09] At least promise me you’ll think about it. 至少向我保证 你会认真考虑的
[57:12] Alright. 好的
[57:14] “Alright” you’ll think about it or “alright” we should do it? “好的” 是你会认真考虑 还是我们会这样做?
[57:18] Is there a difference? 有不同吗?
[57:22] Just tell Gerald to hold on the chiffonier and I’ll get by after while. 告诉Gerald看着那个衣橱 我一会就回去
[57:28] You don’t… I got to call you back. Bye. 你不要… 我一会打给你
[57:34] Excuse me. 对不起
[57:37] I’m not cutting, I’m just asking. Let me tell you something, alright? 我不是插队 我只是想问一问 我要告诉你一些事
[57:40] We’ve been sitting around here for over an hour 我们已经在这坐了一个多小时了
[57:42] and when i look around and all I see 当我看四周的时候 我所能看到的就是
[57:44] is people shooting the bull and drinking coffee. 人们在聊天 喝咖啡
[57:47] Who runs this place? 是谁负责这个地方?
[57:51] Well, I’d have it in shape in two days, I can tell you that. 那好吧 就当我没说好了
[57:54] I’d bet you would. How can I help you? 我相信你会的 我能帮你什么?
[57:56] – Oh, he was first. – No, you go ahead. 他先 不 你先来吧
[57:58] – I think I want to hear this – Me too. 我想听听 我也是
[58:01] I do not appreciate the attitude. 我不喜欢那个态度
[58:02] Ma’am, now you can tell me what you want 女士 你现在可以告诉我你想要什么
[58:06] or I’ll make sure you wait all day. 或者 我确信你将要在这呆一整天
[58:08] Now how can I help you? 现在我能帮你做什么?
[58:10] I’d like to become a legal guardian. 我想要成为一个法定监护人
[58:12] Lord help that child. 上天保佑这个孩子
[58:18] There’s very little on Michael. Most of his files have been lost. 这里有很少Michael的资料 大部分他的资料都丢失了
[58:22] – What is in there? – A few case notes. 这里有什么 一些案子记录
[58:26] This one describes an incident where Officers forcibly removed Michael 这记录了一个事情是
[58:31] from Denise Oher’s care when Michael was seven. 在Michael7岁的时候 他被强制从他母亲身边带走
[58:33] Quite a scene evidently. They had to split up the kids. 他们不得不把孩子分开
[58:36] And it’s far from the worst. 远离坏的事情
[58:38] Where is she? His mother? 她在哪 ? 她的妈妈?
[58:40] Dunno, if you find her we got a bunch more files we could add to. Dunno 如果你能找到她 我们就可以多加点信息了
[58:45] – How many kids does she have? – At least a dozen, probably. 她有多少个孩子? 最少十二个 我估计
[58:49] If not more. With her drug arrest record 即使没这么多 根据她吸毒被捕记录
[58:51] my guess would be she can’t even remember. 我估计她可能都不记得了
[58:54] May I see that? 让我看看
[59:00] So we’d need her permission, right? 所以我们需要她的允许 是吗?
[59:03] No. Michael is a word of the state. 不 只要政府一句话
[59:05] Just apply and get a Judge to sign off on it. 只要申请 然后让法官签个字就行了
[59:11] So you would just give him away without even telling his mother? 所以你们要把他带走 而不用经过他妈妈的同意
[59:38] Mrs. Oher? Oher女士?
[59:43] Hi. 你好
[59:45] Mrs. Oher? 是Oher女士吗?
[59:48] – You from the state? – No. 你是政府派来的? 不是
[59:51] My name is Leigh Anne Tuohy and your son Michael lives with me. 我叫Leigh Anne Tuohy 你的儿子Michael和我住在一起
[59:58] And my family. 还有我的家庭
[1:00:07] How’s my boy? How’s big Mike? 我的儿子怎么样?
[1:00:10] He’s fine. He’s doing really well. 他很好 他做得很好
[1:00:14] We might have some wine in the kitchen, if you… 我可以喝一些酒 如果你想要
[1:00:16] Oh, no, no, no. That’s really kind. 不 不用了 很感谢
[1:00:19] When did you last see Michael? 你最后一次见Michael是什么时候?
[1:00:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:00:25] How many foster kids you got living with you? 你收养了多少个孩子?
[1:00:29] Oh, I’m not a foster parent to Michael. We were just helping him out. 我不是Michael的养父母 我们只是帮助他
[1:00:33] – State don’t pay you nothing? – No. 政府不给你钱? 不给
[1:00:37] And you feed him? You buy him clothes, too? 你给他吃的 你还给他买衣服
[1:00:41] Well, when I can find them in his size. 是的 只要我能找到适合他的尺寸
[1:00:47] You a fine Christian lady. 你是一个好人
[1:00:50] Well I try to be. 我努力吧
[1:00:53] This is all really nice what you’re doing, 你做的非常好了
[1:00:56] but don’t be surprised if one day you wake up and he gone. 但是不要惊讶 当某天早晨你醒来后发现他不在了
[1:01:01] – What do you mean? – He’s a “runner.” 什么意思 他是一个“逃跑者”
[1:01:04] That’s what the state called him after they took him from me. 政府的人这样叫他 自从他们把他带走后
[1:01:09] Every foster home they sent him to, 不管哪一个政府把他送去的抚养家庭
[1:01:13] he’d slip out the window at night and come looking for me. 他晚上都会从窗户溜出来 过来看我
[1:01:16] No matter where I was that boy would come find me, take care of me. 不管我在什么地方 那个孩子都能找到我 照顾我
[1:01:23] I’ve had some health problems. 我有健康上的问题
[1:01:28] Mrs. Oher, was Michael born under a different name? Oher女士 是不是Michael在出生的时候有不同的名字?
[1:01:33] Proctor. That was his Daddy’s last name. Proctor 那是他父亲的姓
[1:01:37] – Where is he? – Ain’t seen him since he left. 他在什么地方 自从他离开后 就没见他
[1:01:41] And when was that? 那是什么时候
[1:01:43] Week after was Mike born? Mike出生后的几周后?
[1:01:46] Do you have his birth certificate? 你有他的出生证明吗?
[1:01:56] It’s alright. I’ll figure it out. 没事 我会想办法的
[1:02:14] Mrs. Oher, you’ll always be Michael’s Mama. Oher女士 你永远都是Michael的妈妈
[1:02:21] Would you like to see him? 你想要见见他吗?
[1:02:22] No. Not this way. 不 不要这种方式
[1:02:29] It’s Williams. 是Williams
[1:02:32] His last name’s Williams. 他的姓是Williams
[1:02:37] Couldn’t even remember who the boy’s father is. 甚至不记得孩子的父亲是谁
[1:03:09] The color is better, the graphic is bright. It’s awesome! 更漂亮的颜色 图像也更好 绝对的!
[1:03:12] Michael, we have something we’d like to ask you. Michael 我有一些事情想要问你
[1:03:16] What? 什么事?
[1:03:18] Leigh Anne and I, we… Leigh Anne和我 我们想
[1:03:20] Well…
[1:03:22] We’d like to become your legal guardians. 我们想要成为你的法定监护人
[1:03:25] What’s that mean? 那是什么意思
[1:03:26] What it means is, that we want to know 意思是 我们想要知道
[1:03:30] if you’d like to become a part of this family? 你是否想要成为我们家的一份子
[1:03:42] I kinda thought I already was. 我还认为我已经是了
[1:03:52] Well alright then. 好吧
[1:04:03] Right here. 看镜头
[1:04:08] We got a couple of steps. 小心台阶
[1:04:10] – Watch your big foot. – One more. 小心你的脚 还有一个台阶
[1:04:13] One more. There we go. 在一个 好了
[1:04:16] Alright. Take off the belt. 把带子拿下来吧
[1:04:23] Well, that’s the one you want it, didn’t it? 那个是你想要的 对吗
[1:04:28] Here. Here you go. Go ahead. Take it for a ride. Go. 给你 去兜兜风 去吧
[1:04:31] – Can I go too? – Yeah. 我能去吗?
[1:04:32] Michael? Be careful. Michael 开车小心点
[1:04:39] – He wanted a truck?! – Michael thinks he’s a redneck. 他想要要一个卡车? 他认为很合适他啊
[1:04:43] Come on, Michael!
[1:04:45] Okay. See, you’re the ketchup, here at Left Tackle. On the weakside. 看 你就是番茄酱 在左边 弱侧
[1:04:49] The first play is simple. “Gap.” 第一种战术很简单 “Gap”
[1:04:54] Now, see, dishes means you’re going to block whoever is in front of you, 现在看,盘子代表着你要挡住你前面的任何人
[1:04:58] or on your inside shoulder if you’re not covered by a defender. 还有你内侧的人 如果你无人防守
[1:05:02] Now, I’ll be the running back and you show me what you’re supposed to do. 现在 我就是跑锋 看看你要怎么做
[1:05:06] Ready…. Hike! 准备 开始
[1:05:07] You block him, you hit him, 你挡住他 你撞到他
[1:05:10] quarterback will hand it off, he gets the ball and… 四分卫会传球 他接到了球
[1:05:14] Open lane to the end zone. All there is to it. 直达得分区 达阵
[1:05:16] What’s going on here?! 干什么呢你们
[1:05:19] Player Spice just scored. “香料”球员刚刚得分了
[1:05:20] We’re going through the playbook. Michael got move to offense. 我们正在看战术书 Michael 会进攻了
[1:05:23] Yeah. Well, when you’re done, please, put the players back in the spice cabinet. 那好吧 弄完后一切都给我归回原位
[1:05:26] – Thank you. – No problem. 谢谢 没问题
[1:05:29] Oh, actually, Mom, we were kinda waiting for you. 啊… 妈妈 事实上我们是在等你
[1:05:33] You see, the new Madden game came out and me and Michael wanted to go get it. 你看 新的橄榄球游戏出了 我和Michael想要去买
[1:05:37] I can’t, baby. I’ve got a meeting in ten minutes 我没时间 我十分钟后有个会议
[1:05:39] But he can drive! 但是 他会开车
[1:05:41] He can drive us. 他能带我们
[1:05:45] Oh, yeah. That’s what I’m talking about. 太棒了 我说的就是这个
[1:05:48] – What do you know about this? – I already know all about this! 你知道什么? 我全都知道
[1:05:50] – Alright, show me something. – I’ll tell you something, alright? 好吧 露两手看看 我让你看看我的厉害
[1:05:52] I’ll start it. Follow my leads. 我开始了 跟着我的节奏
[1:05:55] – Ready? – Yes. 准备好了吗? 好
[1:05:56] # Next days function, high class luncheon #
[1:05:58] # Food is served and you’re stone cold munchin’ #
[1:06:00] # Music comes on, people start to dance #
[1:06:02] # But then you ate so much you nearly split your pants #
[1:06:04] # A girl starts walkin, guys start gawkin’ #
[1:06:06] # Sits down next to you and starts talkin’ #
[1:06:08] # Says she wanna dance cus she likes the groove #
[1:06:10] # So come on fatso and just bust a move #
[1:06:13] # If you want it, you’ve got it #
[1:06:17] # if you want it baby you got it #
[1:06:21] # If you want it, you’ve got it #
[1:06:25] # if you want it baby you got it #
[1:06:33] This is not a 40.000 dollar Oushak, Omeed. 这不是4万美元的Oushak地毯 Omeed
[1:06:36] You’re crazy, Leigh Anne! 你疯了 Leigh Anne!
[1:06:37] The borders have different width. They’ve been altered. 边都不一样宽 肯定被修改过
[1:06:41] We’ll give you seventeen tops, alright? 我们最多给你一万七
[1:06:44] Hello? 你好
[1:06:49] Hey, hey, ma’am. Ma’am, we check it. 女士 你不是过去
[1:06:51] Those are my kids. Those are my kids! 他们是我的孩子 他们是我的孩子
[1:06:56] Oh my God! 我的天啊
[1:06:57] – It will be okay. – Where are they? 会没事的 他们在哪?
[1:06:59] I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry. Oh my God! 对不起 都是我的错 我都干了什么!
[1:07:00] – Michael, you okay? – I’m fine. SJ! Michael 你没事吧 我很好 去看看SJ
[1:07:02] – Michael, you’re alright? – Go help SJ! Michael 你没事吧 去看SJ吧
[1:07:05] I’m so sorry – so sorry! 我真的很对不起 对不起
[1:07:10] Excuse me, ma’am? 对不起 女士 你不能过去
[1:07:11] SJ! SJ!
[1:07:14] – Mom? – Yes, baby? 妈妈? 是的 亲爱的
[1:07:16] Do you think the blood will come out of my shirt? 你认为血会从衬衣里流出来吗?
[1:07:20] Yes, I think the blood will come out of your shirt. 是的 我想会的
[1:07:23] Ma’am, an airbag deploys at 200 miles an hour. 女士 安全气囊会以200公里每小时的速度打开
[1:07:25] Your son’s too small to sit in the front seat. 你的儿子太小了还不能坐在前排
[1:07:27] But he’s okay, right? 但是 他没事是吧?
[1:07:29] Busted lip, bruised face. 只是轻微的受伤
[1:07:31] Usually when someone his size gets the airbag 通常像他这样的身材受到安全气囊撞后
[1:07:33] it’s fractured faces, a broken neck. 头部骨折 扭伤脖子
[1:07:35] Maybe worse. 甚至更糟
[1:07:36] Like the air bag was coming at him then changed direction. 像是安全气囊要撞上他的时候 改变了方向
[1:07:40] Quiet defective or something like that. 没什么大事
[1:07:42] Your son’s very, very lucky. 你的儿子非常 非常的幸运
[1:07:45] No idea. I called the insurance. He’s fine. He’s fine! 不知道 我给保险公司打电话了 他没事 他没事
[1:07:48] I’ll talk to you later. I got to go. Bye. 一会在和你说 我要走了
[1:07:54] SJ’s fine. SJ没事
[1:07:57] He is. He’s actually enjoying all the attention he’s getting back there. 实际上 他正在那边吹牛呢
[1:08:03] Hey, Michael. Could happen to anyone, alright? It’s not your fault. 这有可能发生在任何人的身上 知道吗 这不是你的错
[1:08:08] Honey, look at me. 亲爱的 看的我
[1:08:16] Michael, what happened to your arm? Michael 你的手臂怎么了?
[1:08:20] I stopped it. 我阻止了它
[1:08:40] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:08:47] Oher! You’ve got a hundred pounds on Collis Oher 你比Collis重一百磅
[1:08:50] and you can’t keep him out of our backfield?! 你不能让他碰我们的后场球员
[1:08:51] Hold your block until the whistle blow. Hold it! 防守住 直到哨声吹响
[1:08:54] Alright, let’s go! 好 开始
[1:08:57] What’s with the camera? 拿摄像机干什么?
[1:08:58] Michael always does better when he sees what he’s supposed to be doing. 当他看到他怎么做后 他会做的更好的
[1:09:08] – Holding … Left tackle. – Michael! Come on! 别动 左内边锋 Michael 加油啊
[1:09:12] Oher? Come here, son. Oher 过来
[1:09:16] You got to hold it. Hold it inside here, between the tits. You got it?! 你必须要抓住这 这个地方 懂不懂?
[1:09:21] Would you look at me, son. 你能看着我吗?
[1:09:22] If you grab ’em outside here like this without horse colour thing, you just did, 如果你就这么抓的话 那就是另一回事了 如果你这样做
[1:09:26] we’re going to get flagged and I’m gonna get pissed. You hear me? 我们会被吹犯规 我也会非常生气的 你听见我说了的吗?
[1:09:29] Alright, let’s go! 好的 继续
[1:09:32] Baby, watch my stuff, alright? 亲爱的 看着我的东西
[1:09:35] Okay. 好的
[1:09:38] Well at least he’ll look good coming off the bus. 至少他刚下车时看起来还好点
[1:09:41] They’ll be terrified ’til they realize he’s a marshmallow. 他们会有所畏惧的 直到他们意识到他不过是个棉花糖而已
[1:09:47] Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. 看起来想泰山 实际上是个女人
[1:09:52] Gimme a minute, Bert. 给我一分钟 Bert
[1:09:54] We’re in the middle of practice, Leigh Anne! 我们正在训练呢 Leigh Anne
[1:09:55] You can thank me later. 你一会会谢我的
[1:09:58] Come. 过来
[1:10:00] Michael,
[1:10:01] do you remember when we first met 你记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
[1:10:03] we went to that horrible part of town to buy those dreadful clothes? 我们去那可怕的地方 买衣服的时候
[1:10:06] And I was a little bit scared and you told me not to worry about, 我有点害怕 你却告诉我不要担心
[1:10:08] because you had my back. Do you remember that? 因为你会保护我的 记得那些吗?
[1:10:10] Yes, ma’am. 是的 妈妈
[1:10:11] And If anyone tried to get to me, you would have stopped them, alright? 如果任何人想接近我 你会阻止他们 对吗?
[1:10:15] And when you and SJ were in that car wreck, 当你和SJ发生车祸的时候
[1:10:17] what did you do to that airbag? 你对安全气囊做了什么
[1:10:20] – I stopped it. – You stopped it. 我阻止了它
[1:10:22] You stopped it. 对 你阻止了它
[1:10:24] This team is your family, Michael. 这支队伍就像你的家人一样
[1:10:26] You have to protect them from those guys. 你要保护他们
[1:10:28] Okay? Listen. 好吗 听着
[1:10:32] Okay. 好的
[1:10:33] Tony here is your quarterback, alright? You protect his blind side. 假设Tony是你的四分卫 你要保护他的弱点
[1:10:36] When you look at him, you think of me. 当你看着他的时候 你就会想起我
[1:10:38] How you had my back. How you have his. 你怎样保护我的 你就怎么保护他
[1:10:41] Okay? Alright. Tony, go back. 好吗 好的 Tony 回去
[1:10:45] Alright. 好的
[1:10:47] Oomaloompah here is your tailback. Oomaloompah 是你的 攻方尾后卫
[1:10:49] When you look at him, you think of SJ, 你就把他当成SJ
[1:10:51] how you never let anyone or anything to hurt him. 你不会让任何人伤害他的
[1:10:53] You understand me? 你懂我的意思了吗
[1:10:55] Alright. Go back. 好的 回去
[1:10:57] – You got it? – What about Collins and Mr. Tuohy? 你懂了吗? 那Collins 和Tuohy先生怎么办
[1:11:00] Fine. They can be on the team too. 你就当他们也在队伍里
[1:11:02] Are you gonna protect the family, Michael? 你要保护你的家人 是吗?
[1:11:05] Yes, ma’am. 是的 妈妈
[1:11:06] Good boy. Now, go have some fun. 好孩子 去吧
[1:11:14] Yelling at him doesn’t work, Bert. Doesn’t trust men. 对他大喊大叫是没用的 Bert
[1:11:18] In his experience they pretend to care about ’til they disappear. 他的想法是 人们假装关心直到他们消失为止
[1:11:28] Wanna little play? 没事干吗?
[1:11:32] SJ, you’re gonna wanna get this. SJ 准备好拍摄点精彩的吧
[1:11:35] Okay.
[1:11:38] Come on, Mike!
[1:11:55] Alright. Michael! Come on!
[1:12:06] – Yes! Michael! – Alright! Way to go! 好样的 就这样干
[1:12:19] Yes!
[1:12:23] Good boy. 好孩子
[1:12:36] Okay. What’d you say to him? 好吧 你和他说什么来
[1:12:39] Should get to know your players, Bert. 你应该先了解你的队员 Bert
[1:12:42] He tested 98 percent in protective instincts. 他在保护意识测试中的得分是98
[1:12:48] I said you could thank me later. 我说过你完后会谢我的
[1:12:51] It’s later, Bert. 现在就是一会了 Bert
[1:13:05] So much for home field advantage. 这就是主场优势啊
[1:13:07] You ever seen so many Rednecks in one place? 你见过这么多乡下人吗?
[1:13:10] Nascar, not even close. Nascar(汽车比赛) 都没这么多
[1:13:15] Crusaders! Get Ready for forty eight minutes of Hell! “十字军们” 准备好煎熬吧
[1:13:19] You have fat ass. 你个大屁股
[1:13:22] Hey, back on the field. 该上场了
[1:13:24] Let me go. Hold on. Listen up! Listen up! 走吧 等等 听我说 听我说
[1:13:26] Don’t let ’em get inside your head. Now, keep your focus. 不要让他们打乱你们 注意力集中
[1:13:29] – You ready? – “Yeah” 准备好了吗?
[1:13:30] – Alright. Let’s go! – “Go”
[1:13:35] – Come on! – Michael!
[1:13:39] Damn, that ain’t fair! 他奶奶的 这太不公平了
[1:13:40] They got big ole’ black bear playing for ’em! 他们那边有个黑熊
[1:13:43] – What is this, a circus? – Right. 这是什么 马戏团吗 哈哈
[1:13:46] Eyes forward, SJ! Sticks and stones. 看比赛 SJ 不要管别的
[1:13:48] Sticks and stones! Come on! 不要管别的
[1:14:10] – Alright! – Alright! Good start! 好的开始
[1:14:18] Let’s go O! Let’s go!
[1:14:21] Here we go. Look at this big bull we got right here. 看这个大家伙
[1:14:24] Coming after you! Coming after you! 我会盯着你的! 你是我的了!
[1:14:27] All night. All night. 整场比赛 整场比赛
[1:14:39] Don’t let him get through, Oher! Come on, son! 不要让他过去 Oher 加油啊
[1:14:42] Boy! All night long, fat ass! All night long! 长夜漫漫啊 死胖子
[1:14:46] I got you, boy. All night long! 你是我的了 死胖子
[1:14:51] That’s my boy! 那才是我的儿子
[1:14:53] – It’s alright, Michael! – It’s alright. Come on! 没事的 Michael 加油
[1:14:55] – Let’s go! – Take it off. Come on! 加油 重新来过
[1:15:00] Here we go! Round two, baby! Round two! 第二回合了! 第二回合了!
[1:15:09] – Switch! Switch! – Get it! Get it! Get it! Go! 换位 换位 知道了! 知道了!
[1:15:20] Oher, don’t let them get the inside gap zone! Oher 不要让他们靠近缺口区
[1:15:22] – Come on! Use your head! – What is Bert doing? Nothing. 加把劲 用用你们的脑子 Bert在做什么呢? 屁也没做
[1:15:28] Hey, fat boy. We’re not done yet. 黑胖子 我们还没完呢
[1:15:31] All game long, boy! All game long! 整场比赛 整场比赛
[1:15:34] Alright. Alright.
[1:15:37] Go!
[1:15:39] Pass! Pass! Pass! 传啊! 传啊! 传啊!
[1:15:42] Stop! Oh! 防住他!
[1:15:48] Why another pass, Bert? 为什么还要传球啊 Bert?
[1:15:50] Hey! Where you going, fat boy? 你去哪了 黑胖子
[1:15:52] Better stay out of my field. 还是呆在我这边吧
[1:15:53] You are not welcome here! This is my field! 我的地盘 我做主!
[1:15:56] Sixty six, get beck to your own bank. 66号 回到你的场地
[1:15:58] Bert! Be quiet! Bert! Bert! 闭嘴 Bert!
[1:16:10] – Hello? – Umm…
[1:16:11] Enough with the trick plays, Bert. Run the dang ball. 不要再玩把戏了 Bert 跑阵啊!
[1:16:16] You heard it. Run the dang ball. Run it. 听见没 跑阵啊 跑啊…
[1:16:21] Wait a minute, did he just hanged up the phone? 他挂了我的电话 他竟然挂了我的电话
[1:16:22] – No, I think he lost service. – He did not lose service. 不是 他没信号了 他有信号啊
[1:16:26] That’s my boy, Jimmy! Number 66! 那才是我的儿子 Jimmy 66号
[1:16:29] Kicking that blue guy’s ass. 狠狠地踢他们的屁股
[1:16:34] Hey crotch mouth! Hey 臭嘴!
[1:16:36] Yeah, you! 对 就是你
[1:16:37] Zip it or I’ll come up there zip it for ya! 闭嘴 要不然我上去给你缝住!
[1:16:43] Sticks and stones? 这叫镇定吗?
[1:16:44] You know what, SJ? Just turn forward. 赶紧看你的比赛
[1:16:47] Just take up the camera and keep shoot. Come on. 拿上摄像机 摄你的像
[1:17:06] It’s alright. Alright. Alright. We come back for now. 没事的 没事的 我们再来过
[1:17:27] Go!
[1:17:32] Come on! Get him! 加油啊! 放倒他!
[1:17:35] Gone. He’s gone. 他过去了
[1:17:42] We got to shut the whole off. 不应该让他过去啊
[1:17:46] Unbelievable. Three plays. Three plays. Where were we… 4.3? 不敢相信 打了三次 现在多少了 4还是3啊?
[1:17:50] Come on.
[1:17:56] Baby, me and you. Me and you, baby. One more time. 死胖子 就我和你 再来一次
[1:17:59] Here we go! 准备了!
[1:18:17] Alright, we got to cut back! We got to cut back! 好了 赶紧回去 赶紧回去!
[1:18:20] Come on. Let’s go! 赶紧的 走了
[1:18:21] Black piece of crap! 垃圾一个
[1:18:23] Hey! Hey!
[1:18:24] Raf! Are you gonna do something about this?! Raf 你不准备做点什么吗
[1:18:27] He just kicked my boy in the head and cussed him! 他犯规了 踢我队员的头
[1:18:30] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:18:32] Unsportsmanlike conduct… Wingate! Fifteen yards! 违反体育道德犯规 Wingate 罚15码
[1:18:35] What?! 什么?
[1:18:36] You shut up, or you’ll get another fifteen. 你给我闭嘴 要不再判你个15码
[1:18:42] This young man plays for my team. My team! 这个孩子我的球员
[1:18:45] And I will defend him like he’s my own son. 我会像我的儿子一样保护他
[1:18:48] Against you or any other redneck sonofabitch! 你个王八蛋
[1:18:54] Don’t worry, Coach. I got your back. 不要担心 教练 我会保护你的
[1:18:57] Alright then. 那好 那好
[1:19:07] Come here, son. Come here.
[1:19:09] Try “Gap.” 试试 “Gap”战术
[1:19:11] – “Gap?” – “Gap.”
[1:19:13] Alright, gun rip, 47 Gap, on and on. Ready? 好吧 撕开防线 47号突进 一个接一个得 准备好了吗?
[1:19:23] Coach ain’t here to protect you now, is he? 这可没教练保护你了
[1:19:33] Ready! 预备!
[1:19:36] Team is your family, Michael. 球队就像你的家人一样
[1:19:44] Go!
[1:19:51] Go back, go back! Block them all! 冲啊! 冲啊! 挡住他们
[1:19:54] We got to hold! We got to hold! 坚持住! 坚持住啊!
[1:19:57] Oh god! 我的天啊!
[1:20:00] – Run, Michael! – SJ! SJ! 跑啊 Michael!
[1:20:02] – Michael! – Run, Michael! Run! 加油啊 Michael!
[1:20:03] Go!
[1:20:08] – Go, Mike! – Go, Michael.
[1:20:13] Touchdown! 达阵
[1:20:21] Yo! Deliverance! You see number 74? “臭嘴” 你看见74号队员了吗?
[1:20:26] Well, that’s MY son. 非常好 那是我的儿子
[1:20:29] – Way to go big bro! – See, here’s what we got it. 就这做 老哥! 怎么判
[1:20:32] – Dead ball foul. – Now what?! 死球犯规 又怎么了?
[1:20:33] – Was he holding! – No. 他抓人犯规了吗? 不是
[1:20:35] – Did he hit after the whistle? – I don’t believe so. 是吹哨后有犯规吗 我不这样认为
[1:20:39] So what is the flag for? 那旗子是什么意思
[1:20:41] I dunno… Excessive blocking. 我不知道 过分阻挡
[1:20:45] You’re kidding me. 你给我开玩笑吧
[1:20:50] Sorry, Coach. I stopped when I heard the whistle. 对不起 教练 我停下了 当我听到哨响后
[1:20:53] Where were you taking him, Mike? 你把他弄哪去了
[1:20:55] To the bus. That was the time for him to go home. 去公共汽车那边了 我想他该回家了
[1:21:01] Attaboy, Michael Oher. Attaboy! Go get ’em. Go get ’em, Crusaders! 好孩子 去搞定他们!
[1:21:54] Rub the heads! Rub the heads! Alright! Let’s go! 摸下头! 摸摸头 好的 加油继续
[1:22:03] Go!
[1:22:05] Stay! 呆在这!
[1:22:26] Red, 41! Red, 41!
[1:22:53] Tom Lemming Recruiting, please hold… Tom Lemming公司 请稍等…
[1:22:56] Tom Lemming Recruiting, please hold….
[1:22:58] Coach Saban wants his monthly recruitment update Fed Ex. Saban教练让把每月招募队员的资料用联邦快递发过去
[1:23:02] Does he really think getting it one day early is gonna give LSU a leg up? 他真的认为早一天接到资料就能帮助LSU夺冠吗?
[1:23:07] Hey, have you filled all the slots for the Army All Star Game? 明星阵容都安排好了吗?
[1:23:09] Yeah, why? 是的 为什么?
[1:23:11] You might want to open one up. 你或许想看看这个
[1:23:51] What did I tell you? 我告你什么来着
[1:24:02] I want him. I want him bad. 我要他了 非他不可
[1:24:05] Y-E-L-L! Everybody yell! Say, everybody yell!
[1:24:10] Y-E-L-L! Everybody yell!
[1:24:14] Nice kick this time, Collins. Nice job. 干的好
[1:24:17] What in the world? 这个世界怎么了?
[1:24:19] Alright. Y’all keep practicing. Remember point your toes. 好的 你们继续训练 记住踢腿
[1:24:22] One, two, three, one!
[1:24:24] One, two, three, two!
[1:24:26] One, two, three, three!
[1:24:32] Shoot, man, Fulmer’s here. I might as well go home. 他妈的 Fulmer也来了 估计没机会了
[1:24:36] What to say, fellas? How’s doing your life? 大家怎么样?
[1:24:39] I came all the way from Knoxville, to see for myself. 我大老远亲自从诺克斯威尔来的
[1:24:42] Hey, Coach. We drove from Clemson, nine hours! 教练 我们开了9小时的车从克莱姆森来的
[1:24:45] Coach Fulmer, it’s a real honor. Fulmer教练 我非常荣幸
[1:24:47] Coach Cotton, my pleasure. I watched your program you’ve done really well. Cotton教练 我看你的比赛 做的很不错
[1:24:50] I don’t think there is any question that you’ll be at the next level soon. 毫无疑问你也会在更高级的联盟做的很好的
[1:24:53] Oh, well, you know, we do all we can, all we got. 你知道 我们只是尽力而为
[1:24:57] Is that Michael? Is that O’Hair? 那个就是Michael吗? 叫O’Hair?
[1:25:00] It’s Oher. 叫Oher
[1:25:01] Like a paddle in a boat. Oher. 像船桨一样 Oher
[1:25:08] You think we might see some drills? 你认为我们可以看看冲撞训练吗?
[1:25:10] Perhaps… I think all the Coaches would appreciate it. 我认为所有教练都会想看看的
[1:25:12] – Yeah? – Oh, yes, sir. You bet. 好的 当然
[1:25:16] Listen up, fellas! New board drill! 大家听好了 对抗训练!
[1:25:19] Big Mike, Jay Collis. Best on best. Right here. Big Mike 和 Jay Collis 最好的 对 最好的
[1:25:22] Let’s go! Come on! come on! 赶紧的 赶紧的!
[1:25:31] On my whistle, men! 听我的哨声
[1:25:53] Wow!
[1:26:01] Coach, thank you. 谢谢你 教练
[1:26:02] – Where are you going, Coach? – Back to South Carolina. 你去哪啊 我要回南卡罗来纳州去
[1:26:05] You tell to Michael Oher, if he can qualify with his grades… 你告诉Michael Oher 如果他的成绩能合格
[1:26:08] Clemson wants him. 克莱姆森就要他了
[1:26:09] Yeah. Good luck with that, Brad! 祝你好运啊 Brad!
[1:26:12] Coach, you’ve done a great job with this young man. 教练 你对这个年轻人的培养非常好
[1:26:14] Oh, well he was little rough when we first got him 我刚发现他的时候 他还是有点不行
[1:26:16] but we, you know, coached him up a little bit. 但是 你知道 细心指导了他一下
[1:26:30] Hello, mom.
[1:26:31] Did you know that to be eligible for a Division One scholarship 你知不知道拿到奖学金的要求
[1:26:34] Michael’s gonna need to make it a 2.5 GPA? Michael的成绩 需要达到2.5才行
[1:26:38] Really? 真的?
[1:26:38] His ACT is low and I don’t see him doing any better if he retakes it right there. 他的大学测试成绩很低 我不认为他重考会有什么不同
[1:26:43] – What’s his GPA now? – 1.76. 1.76 他现在的成绩是多少
[1:26:47] Oh, that’s not too bad, when you consider where he started. 还不是太坏 如果你想想他的起点
[1:26:49] He’s gonna make it all A’s this year. 他今年要全部达到A
[1:26:52] I’m serious. And that might not even be enough. 我是认真的 估计那都不够
[1:26:56] So he goes to Junior College? 所以他要大专吗?
[1:26:58] Most inner city kids that go to JC drop out in the first year. 大部分穷人区的孩子上大专第一年就辍学了
[1:27:01] and shot at the pros would go out the window. 摆脱的进入职业圈的理想
[1:27:04] Pros? Are we even sure he’s gonna get college offers? 职业圈?我们都还不知道他是不是有大学邀请?
[1:27:10] Michael, Nick Saban from LSU. (Louisiana State University) 我是路易斯安那州立大学的Nick Saban
[1:27:12] I’m looking forward to you’re coming down and visit us sometime. 我希望你有时间过来看看
[1:27:15] Gready. I’m Lou Holtz form South Carolina. I’m call… 你好 我南卡罗来纳州大学的Lou Holtz 我打电话是…
[1:27:18] We’re very interested in having Michael over to Knoxville for a visit. 我们很希望Michael来诺克斯维尔看看
[1:27:23] – Phil Fulmer, from Tennessee? – There’s twenty more among there. 我是来自田纳西州大学的Phil Fulmer 这还有20多个呢
[1:27:26] And these things right here. Fifty of ’em. 那些东西 他们中的50个
[1:27:29] Any of those from Ole Miss? 有密西西比大学的吗?
[1:27:30] No, they’re not gonna start recruiting until they hire a another coach. 不 直到他们雇另外一个教练前他们不会招人了
[1:27:34] Does make any difference unless Michael makes his grades. 没什么区别了 如果Michael的成绩不过关的话
[1:27:39] So, what are we going to do? 我们应该怎么做?
[1:27:42] I understand you applied for a teaching position at Wingate? 我知道你申请了一个在Wingate教书的机会
[1:27:46] I won’t religious enough for ’em. 不对他们来说不够虔诚
[1:27:49] I’m a spiritual person, Mrs. Tuohy, but I have certain, shall we say… doubts. 我是信仰的 但我还是有点疑问
[1:27:55] Oh, I appreciate your honesty, Miss Sue. 我欣赏你的诚实 Miss Sue
[1:27:58] – What’s the situation with Michael? – He needs to be better in school. Michael现在是什么情况 他需要更好的成绩
[1:28:01] Obviously. Why the big push? 很明显 但为什么提高那么多呢?
[1:28:04] Well, he’s in line for football scholarship 他要争取得到橄榄球奖学金
[1:28:06] if he gets his grades up. 如果他的成绩达标
[1:28:08] – Is he considering Ole Miss? – He’d better be. 他考虑了密西西比大学吗? 那最好不过了
[1:28:13] – I’d love to work with him. – Well, when’d you like to start? 我喜欢和他一起工作 好的 你们什么时候开始
[1:28:17] Ms. Tuohy… Umm… There’s something you should know about me. Tuohy女士 这里有些事情你要知道
[1:28:22] I don’t usually tell many people, but it’s something I feel should be aware of 通常不怎么和别人说起 但是我意识到
[1:28:25] before you hire me. 在你雇我之前我需要告诉你
[1:28:29] What is it? 什么事
[1:28:31] I ‘m a Democrat. 我是一个民主党派的人
[1:28:34] Okay. 好啊
[1:28:41] – I don’t understand it. – Yet. 我不懂这些 只是现在还没懂
[1:28:44] You don’t understand it yet. 你只是现在还没有明白而已
[1:28:48] – How big is your head, Michael? – Big. 你的头有多大啊 Michael 很大
[1:28:52] And what’s in there? 里面都装的什么啊
[1:28:53] – A brain. – A brain. 大脑 大脑
[1:28:55] It’s full of knowledge – 全是知识
[1:28:56] like a file cabinet with maps; 就像一个放满地图的柜子
[1:28:59] and shortcuts for figuring things out. 和解决事情的捷径
[1:29:02] You’ll get there, Michael Oher 你会成功的 Michael Oher
[1:29:04] because I’m to help you use those maps and reach your destination. 因为我会帮助你使用那些地图 达到你的目的地
[1:29:07] Like Sacagawea helped Lewis and Clark. 就像莎卡嘉薇亚帮助刘易斯和克拉克一样
[1:29:10] Sacagawea? 莎卡嘉薇亚
[1:29:11] We’ll get to that. And the history books have it wrong, 你会知道的 历史书上也不一定是全对的
[1:29:15] All you need to know is I’ll get you there. 你所要知道的只是 我会帮助你的
[1:29:19] Do you believe me? 你相信我吗?
[1:29:24] You trust me, Michael? 你信任我吗?
[1:29:28] Yes, Miss Sue.
[1:29:31] Try it again. 再试一遍
[1:29:34] Now, what’s the next one? Read that to me. 下一个是什么 读给我看看
[1:29:36] Hey, what does it say? As first, we have to find the constant. 它怎么说的 首先 我们必须先找到一个常量
[1:29:40] Now, where is the constant? 这个常量在什么地方
[1:29:42] Good. See? 很好 看见没?
[1:29:45] Who’d thought we’d have a black son before we knew a Democrat. 谁会想到在我们认识一个民主党人之前 有了一个黑人孩子
[1:29:50] – Doorbell! – I got a guest. 门铃响了 我来
[1:29:56] Coach, how are you? Come in. 教练 你好 请进
[1:29:57] – Sean Tuohy. – Sean.
[1:29:59] – Nick Saban. Nice to meet you. – Nice to see you. Pleasure. Nick Saban 见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴
[1:30:01] I appreciate the opportunity to come in your home. 我非常感谢能有这个机会来这里
[1:30:03] – That’s my daughter, Collins. – Hi. Pleasure to meet you. 那是我的女儿 Collins 见到你很高兴
[1:30:06] – And you must be Leigh Anne. – That would be me, Coach Saban. 你肯定就是Leigh Anne 就是我 Saban教练
[1:30:09] – Nice to meet you. – Me too. 见到你很高兴 我也是
[1:30:10] Please, call me Nick. 叫我Nick就行了
[1:30:12] With an incredible home. The window valances are a nice touch. 很棒的房子 窗帘的短幔质感也很不一样
[1:30:16] Oh, thank you. You obviously have an excellent taste. 谢谢 你的品位很不错
[1:30:20] Well we appreciate the quality. And recognize it when we see it. 谢谢夸奖 一眼就知道是谁了
[1:30:25] Michael, why don’t you come over here and say hello to Coach Saban. Michael 过来和Saban教练打个招呼
[1:30:27] Hello, Michael. Nick Saban. 你好 Michael 我是Nick Saban
[1:30:29] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴
[1:30:30] – And you must be SJ. – That’s me. 你肯定就是SJ 那就是我
[1:30:33] Michael, why don’t you and Nick go into the living room to talk? Michael 你为什么不带教练去客厅谈谈呢?
[1:30:37] Can SJ come? SJ能一起来吗?
[1:30:38] Absolutely. We’ll recruit the both of you. 当然可以 我要你们两个人
[1:30:40] Alright. 好的
[1:30:44] I find him extremely handsome. 我发现他特别的帅
[1:30:46] Yeah, I’m right here, Leigh Anne. 我还在这呢 Leigh Anne
[1:30:48] Yeah, I know. 我知道啊
[1:30:50] So Michael, we’d like to get you down to LSU for visit. 好吧Michael 我们希望你能去路易斯安那州立大学看看
[1:30:53] We’ve got a great thing going there right now, 我们那里非常好
[1:30:55] you have an opportunity to be successful as a person, as a student, 你很有机会在那里获得成功的
[1:30:59] and an opportunity to be a part of the next National Championship team with LSU. 有机会成为下一届冠军球队LSU的一员
[1:31:03] So what do you say? You’d like to commit to a visit? 所以你觉得怎么样 你想来看看吗?
[1:31:06] – Can I ask a question? – Sure. 我能问个问题吗? 当然
[1:31:08] My brother and I are very close. 我和我兄弟关系非常好
[1:31:10] And so… I’m very afraid that if he goes off to school, 所以 我害怕如果他去了学校
[1:31:15] I might not get to see him. 我可能就见不到他了
[1:31:17] – So … – Go on. 所以… 继续
[1:31:19] I guess I was just wondering how much access I’d have to him. 我想 我有多少机会能够见到他
[1:31:23] Well, SJ, you’d have total access to Michael. 好吧 SJ 你任何时候都能见到Michael
[1:31:25] But better than that, in his first game at Tiger stadium, 那更好的是 在老虎体育场他第一场比赛中
[1:31:29] we would like for you to lead the team out of the tunnel. 我们想要你带领我们走出球员通道
[1:31:31] – What do you think about that? – Sounds good. 你觉得怎么样? 听起来很棒
[1:31:49] Come on in! 请进!
[1:31:50] Gready. I’m Lou Holtz. The University of South Carolina. 你好 我是来自南卡罗来纳州大学的Lou Holtz
[1:31:53] Leigh Anne Tuohy. Nice to meet you. Come on in. Michael! 我是Leigh Anne Tuohy 见到你很高兴 请进 Michael!
[1:31:56] Hello. I’m Tommy Tuberville. Albany University. 你好 我是来自纽约州立大学的Tommy Tuberville
[1:31:58] Leigh Anne Tuohy. Nice to meet you. Michael! Michael! 我是Leigh Anne Tuohy 见到你很高心
[1:32:01] Howdy, Houston Nutt. University of Arkansas. 你好 我是阿肯色大学的Houston Nutt
[1:32:03] Leigh Anne Tuohy. Very nice to meet you. Leigh Anne Tuohy 见到你很高兴
[1:32:04] – Ole Miss Cup, huh? – Michael! Michael! 密西西比大学的杯子?
[1:32:09] Oh, come on. You know this. 加油 你能行的
[1:32:12] It’s logical. 很简单啊
[1:32:25] I guarantee you come to the University of South Carolina 我保证你进入南加州大学
[1:32:27] will be the smartest decision you’ve ever made. 是你最好的选择
[1:32:30] We want you, we need you, but the other thing is, 我们想要你 我们需要你 但最重要的事是
[1:32:32] Mike, you need us. Mike 你需要我们
[1:32:38] Knoxville is a tremendous place to live and… 诺克斯维尔是个住的好地方
[1:32:42] I know there’s lions, there’s tigers, there’s bears… 我知道这有狮子 这有老虎 这有熊…
[1:32:45] Hey, there’s only one razorback in the world. 但这世界上只有一个剃刀鲸(阿肯色大学的吉祥物)
[1:32:47] …and not only that, you’d look great in Gamecock Red! 不仅仅那些 你穿起南卡罗来纳大学的球服来一定很棒
[1:32:51] What’s in if for me? 我能够得到什么?
[1:32:52] SJ, I’d get you a hawkhat, and for whole family a hawkhat. 我会给你和你的家人没人一顶鹰队帽子
[1:32:56] Are you telling me, that’s the best you can do? 你是说你就是你能做的最好的?
[1:32:58] SJ, you remind me of me as a boy. SJ 你让我想起了我小的时候
[1:33:01] Coach, help me, help you. 教练 帮我 也是帮你自己
[1:33:03] I can get you a Gamecock headdress. And with real feathers. 我可以给你一个真的羽毛做的斗鸡头饰
[1:33:16] What you got for me, Phil? 你能给我什么东西 Phil?
[1:33:17] SJ, I’ve been thinking a lot of about that and one of the things SJ 我想了很多 但有件事
[1:33:20] that think will be special for both of us is we’ll walk arm in arm 是最特别的 我们可以手拉的手进场
[1:33:23] to center of Union Stadium at the first ball game, 在联合中心球场在第一场比赛里
[1:33:26] and we’ll do the coin toss together. 并且我们一起投硬币
[1:33:28] How’s that sound? 听起来怎么样?
[1:33:29] Coach Fulmer, a pleasure doing a business with you Fulmer教练和你合作很愉快
[1:33:31] My pleasure, SJ. you bet, buddy. 我的荣幸 SJ
[1:33:44] Congratulations on gettin’ hired. 恭喜你被聘请了
[1:33:46] Thank you, Ma’am. Ole Miss is my dream job. 谢谢你 女士 在密西西比大学工作是我的梦想
[1:33:50] You’re coming a little late to the party but we’re diehard Rebels 你来的有点晚了 但我们是守旧的人
[1:33:52] so I’m gonna give you a frickin’ road map. 所以我给你的提醒
[1:33:54] – Alright? – Got it. 好吗? 知道了
[1:33:56] LSU is out. Everybody knows Saban’s going to the NFL. 路易斯安那州立大学出局了 每个人都知道Saban教练要去全国橄榄球联盟了
[1:33:59] I don’t wanna name names, but on Michael’s first two recruitment trips 我不想提名字 但在Michael前两个的招聘行程中
[1:34:02] somebody took him to the tittybar. 有人带他去了tittybar(夜总会之类的地方)
[1:34:04] – That’s terrible. – Tell me about it. 太糟糕了 不用你说
[1:34:05] He’ll have nightmares about for a weeks. So when he comes to visit 他会做一个礼拜噩梦的 所以当你带他出去的时候
[1:34:08] I want you to feed him Italian – he likes Fettucine Alfredo – 我想要你带他去吃意大利好吃的 他喜欢Fettucine Alfredo(意大利面的一种)
[1:34:10] and I want you to take him to a movie – not Chainsaw Massacre 我想让他去看看电影 但不要看《电锯杀人狂》
[1:34:14] because he’ll just cover his eyes – and get him to bed by ten. 他会不敢看的 10点让他睡觉
[1:34:17] – You got it? – Yes’m. 懂了吗? 是的 女士
[1:34:19] – Alright. – What about Tennessee? 好的 那田纳西州大学怎么样?
[1:34:22] It breaks my heart but they’re still in the hunt. 它伤了我的心 但他们还在努力
[1:34:24] Fulmer made SJ a sweet deal. Fulmer给了SJ一个不错的条件
[1:34:26] I heard the kid can really pepper the gumbo. 我听说那小子很难搞定
[1:34:29] He’s his daddy’s boy. 有其父必有其子
[1:34:31] – You ready? – Lets’ do it. 你准备好了吗? 让我们开始
[1:34:32] Alright. 好
[1:34:34] Mike, do you like to barbecue? I tell you what, Mike. Mike 你喜欢烧烤吗 我告诉你啊
[1:34:36] You can go to the gas station and get best barbecue, 你会在加油站的商店里吃到最棒的烧烤
[1:34:39] you’ve ever got in your life. 你从来没吃过的
[1:34:40] It’s a wonderful place to live, fried catfishes, 那也是个住的好地方 还有炸鲶鱼
[1:34:43] all the good food that we love to eat 很多好吃的东西
[1:34:45] but it’s not good for us as football players, 但对我们球员不是很好
[1:34:46] you’d have to be aware, Mike. I promise. 你必须意识到这点
[1:34:48] And for you, SJ, this is what I can do. 对你来说 SJ 我所能做的是
[1:34:51] At Ole Miss we have the Grove by the stadium. 在密西西比 我们有小树林在球场边上
[1:34:53] We walk it before every game, in front of thousands of people. 每场比赛之前我都从那走过 这有成千上万的人
[1:34:57] It is a sacrad ritual. And I’m in front. 这是一种仪式 我会走在前面
[1:34:59] Seen it a thousand times. 看了好几百遍了
[1:35:01] Ever seen it from the front of the line? 在第一排看过没?
[1:35:03] Next year, you and me; leading the team. 下个赛季 你和我一起
[1:35:05] Tennessee offered to let me run on the field and flip the coin. 田纳西州大学让我能进入场地 还让我扔硬币呢
[1:35:12] I’ll throw in a sideline pass. 我能让你在边界上看球
[1:35:24] Have you decided yet, Michael? 你决定好了吗 Michael ?
[1:35:27] No, Miss Sue. 还没有呢 Miss Sue
[1:35:29] But you like Tennessee? 但你喜欢田纳西州大学?
[1:35:33] It’s a good school. 那是一所非常好的学校
[1:35:35] Not at academic level of Ole Miss, 虽然没有密西西比大学的教育水平高
[1:35:37] but they have an outstanding science department. 但他们在科学领域的研究非常突出
[1:35:41] You know what they’re famous for? 你知道他们最著名的是什么吗?
[1:35:44] They work with the FBI 他们和FBI一起工作
[1:35:46] to study the effects of the soil on decomposing body parts. 研究土壤对分解残骸的影响
[1:35:50] What’s that mean? 那是什么意思?
[1:35:52] Well when they find a body, the police want to know how long it’s been dead. 当FBI发现尸体的时候 他们想要知道他死了多长时间
[1:35:56] So the fine fox at Tennessee help them out. 所以田纳西州大学帮助他们
[1:36:00] They have a lot of body parts. 他们有很多残骸
[1:36:02] Arms and legs and hands – form hospitals and medical schools. 手臂啊 腿啊 手啊 从医院和医学院来的
[1:36:12] And you know where they store them? 你知道他们把他们埋在什么地方吗?
[1:36:18] Right underneath the football field. 就在球场下面
[1:36:22] So, while it’s fine and dandy, there’re 100,000 fans cheering for you, 所以 当有球迷们为你们欢呼时不会有事的
[1:36:27] the bodies, you should be worried about are right underneath the turf. 你要担心地下的那些尸体
[1:36:32] Set to poke up through the ground and grab you. 从地下伸出来 抓住你
[1:36:40] But it’s your decision where you wanna play ball. 但是这是你的决定 你想去哪打球就去哪
[1:36:43] Don’t let me influence you. 不要让我影响了你的决定
[1:37:14] All the other teachers are on board, I don’t know, what your problem is. 所有其他的老师们都通过了 我不明白你为什么不让呢
[1:37:17] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:37:18] I will not give a student a grade he, or she, doesn’t deserve. 我不会给学生他或她不配的成绩的
[1:37:21] Well, Michael needs a B. 好吧 Michael需要个B
[1:37:25] What is he have to do to “deserve” that? 他需要做什么才能配拿到呢
[1:37:29] Right now is Michael doing C minus, D plus work. 现在Michael的水平也就是C- D+左右吧
[1:37:33] His best chance at improving is with the written essay 他最好的机会就是论文写作了
[1:37:35] at the end of the year. 期末的时候
[1:37:36] It counts a third of his grade. 算三个学分
[1:37:40] Well that’s it. We’re sunk. 好吧 我们完蛋了
[1:37:44] Why don’t you write about “Great Expectations”? 为什么你不写 “远大的理想”
[1:37:47] You’re a lot like Pip. 你和Pip很像啊
[1:37:49] I mean he was poor, he was an orphan and someone kind of found him. 我的意思是他也很穷 是个孤儿 也遇见了好人
[1:37:54] You should be able to relate to that. 你应该写的和那有关系的
[1:38:01] Fine, let’s go through the reading list. 好吧 让我们去看看阅读目录
[1:38:04] But you’re gonna have to pick one, Michael. 你必须选一个 Michael
[1:38:07] “Pygmalion”… “卖花女”
[1:38:12] “A Tale of Two Cities”….. “The Charge of the Light Brigade”… 《双城记》《轻骑旅的冲锋》
[1:38:15] “Half a league, half a league, half a league onward” “半里格,半里格,前进半里格的路”
[1:38:19] I love that one. 我喜欢那个
[1:38:21] He loves it. 他喜欢那个
[1:38:25] Why don’t you do this and I’ll watch basketball? 你为什么不过来做这个 我去看会电视呢
[1:38:32] Okay. 那好吧
[1:38:37] “All in the Valley of Death rode the six hundred.” 六百名骑兵全部进入了死亡之谷
[1:38:42] They named LSU’s stadium Death Valley because of this story. 这就是LSU的体育场名为“死亡之谷”的原因
[1:38:47] Alfred, Lord Tennyson has writing about LSU Ole Miss. 阿尔弗雷德.丁尼生勋爵曾写过密西西比的LSU
[1:38:50] – You’re kidding? – No. It’s a great story. 你开玩笑吧 ? 没有 那是一个非常好的故事
[1:38:53] It’s a poem. 它是一首诗
[1:38:55] “Forward the Light Brigade!” “前进,轻骑队”
[1:38:58] It’s like the offense. 像进攻一样
[1:38:59] “Charge for the guns he said.” “向炮位冲锋!他命令”
[1:39:02] That’s the end zone. 这是最后防线
[1:39:03] “Into the Valley of Death rode the six hundred.” “六百名轻骑兵进入了死亡之谷”
[1:39:06] “Forward the Light Brigade! “冲啊,轻骑队”
[1:39:08] Was there a man dismay’d? “可有一人踌躇退后?”
[1:39:10] Not tho’ the soldier knew someone had blundered.” “纵然士兵知道有人判断错了”
[1:39:14] Someone made a mistake? 有人做错决定了?
[1:39:16] Yeah, their leader, their coach. 是的 他们的指挥官 他们的教练
[1:39:22] But why would they go ahead if they knew he messed up? 但为什么他们明明知道错的还要往前冲?
[1:39:29] “Theirs not to make reply, theirs not to reason why, “他们无话可说, 他们不问为什么”
[1:39:35] theirs but to do and die: “他们只知奉命去做”
[1:39:38] Into the Valley of Death rode the six hundred.” “六百名轻骑兵进入了死亡之谷”
[1:39:44] They’re all gonna die, aren’t they? 他们都会死的 对吗?
[1:39:48] Yeah. 是的
[1:39:52] That’s really, really sad. 确实是很悲伤
[1:39:58] I think you just found something to write about, Michael. 我认为你已经找到你要写的东西了 Michael
[1:40:17] Courage is a hard thing to figure. 勇气是一件很难了解的事情
[1:40:20] You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, 你可以为了很愚蠢的事情而产生勇气
[1:40:24] but you’re not supposed to question adults, 但你不应该质疑前辈
[1:40:26] or your coach or your teacher 或你的教练 你的老师
[1:40:29] because they make the rules. 因为他们定了规则
[1:40:32] Maybe they know best 也许他们做的对
[1:40:34] but maybe they don’t. 也许不对
[1:40:36] It all depends on who you are, where you come from. 这取决于你是谁 你来自哪里
[1:40:41] Didn’t at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up. 不是说最少有600个人中的一个想过放弃
[1:40:44] and joining with the other side? 或者加入另一边
[1:40:46] I mean, Valley of Death that’s pretty salty stuff. 我的意思是说 死亡之谷意味深长
[1:40:52] That’s why courage it’s tricky. 那就是为什么勇气是一件很难搞懂的事情
[1:40:55] Should you always do what others tell you to do? 你应该总是做别人告诉你的事吗?
[1:40:59] Sometimes you might not even know why you’re doing something. 有些时候你甚至不知道为什么要做这件事
[1:41:03] I mean any fool can have courage. 我的意思是任何愚蠢的事都会产生勇气
[1:41:06] But honor, that’s the real reason you either do something or you don’t. 但是没有荣誉 这是真正的不同
[1:41:11] It’s who you are and maybe who you want to be. 你是谁 或者你想要成为什么样的人
[1:41:15] If you die trying for something important 如果你的死重于泰山
[1:41:17] then you have both honor and courage 那时你会拥有勇气和荣誉
[1:41:20] and that’s pretty good. 那是非常值得的
[1:41:22] I think that’s what the writer was saying. 我想那正是作者想要写的
[1:41:25] That you should hope for courage and try for honor. 那就是你希望拥有勇气的同时 努力获得荣誉
[1:41:29] And maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too. 或许别人祈祷让你做的事 也会得到吧
[1:41:38] Kevin Lynn.
[1:41:45] – Good job. – Excuse me. 干的不错 请过一下
[1:41:49] Matthew Nicols.
[1:41:53] 2.52.
[1:41:56] Michael’s final GPA. Got it off Paul’s computer. Michael的最终成绩 从Paul的电脑里看的
[1:41:59] Jamie North.
[1:42:01] He did it, Sean. He did it! 他做到了 Sean 他做到了
[1:42:03] Baby, you’ve been broken to the principal’s computer? 亲爱的 你偷看校长的电脑了
[1:42:08] Michael Oher.
[1:42:17] Where in the world did you find a baby picture of Michael? 你在哪找到Michael小时候的照片的
[1:42:20] Scanned it off an Internet ad for a toddler boutique. 网上的婴幼儿购物广告上
[1:42:29] Congratulations, Mike. 祝贺你 Mike
[1:42:53] Way to go, bro! 做的好 老哥!
[1:42:55] Alright, that’s enough. Young man… 好了 够了 年轻人…
[1:42:58] I think I need a proper hug. 我想我要一个大大的拥抱
[1:43:05] Alright. You’re gonna be staying in Deaton Hall – where is it? 好的 你将会在迪顿霍尔 在什么地方
[1:43:08] 109. It’s right there. And you’re gonna be on a meal plan 109 在这 你需要一份餐饮计划
[1:43:11] so you’re gonna be eating all the way here in Johnson Commons. Right there. 这样你就能在Johnson Commons一路吃了 这
[1:43:13] Johnson Commons has all you can eat self-serve ice cream. Johnson Commons有你想吃的所有自助式冰激凌
[1:43:16] As much as you want? 想吃多少有多少?
[1:43:17] Yes, that’s how Mama put on her freshman ten. 是的 这就是怎么妈妈在大一的时候胖了十磅的
[1:43:21] Stop it! 别说了
[1:43:25] Hello? 你好?
[1:43:29] This is Mrs. Tuohy. 这是Tuohy女士
[1:43:30] He just want ask you a couple of questions, Michael. 他只是想要问你几个问题 Michael
[1:43:32] You have nothing to hide. 你没有什么要隐藏的
[1:43:35] Ms. Tuohy? Mr. Oher?
[1:43:37] My name is Jocelyn Granger, and I’m the Assistant Director 我叫Jocelyn Granger
[1:43:39] of Enforcement for the NCAA. 我是NCAA执行部门的局长助理
[1:43:41] Please, call me Leigh Anne. 叫我Leigh Anne就行了
[1:43:46] So, let’s do this. Shall we? 让我们开始吧
[1:43:48] Ms. Tuohy, if you wouldn’t mind I’d prefer to speak with Michael alone. Tuohy女士 如果你不介意的话 我想单独和Michael谈谈
[1:43:52] – And how long is that gonna take? – Awhile. 要多长时间? 一会
[1:43:57] Don’t worry, Mike. Okay? Go. 别担心 去吧
[1:44:04] Michael? Michael! I’ll be waiting for you in the lobby, alright? Michael 我会在大厅里等你 好吗?
[1:44:12] I don’t know, Sean. I just have a bad feeling about this one. 我不知道 Sean 我只是有一些不好的感觉
[1:44:16] This woman is tough, tough… Hold on. 这个女人很厉害 等等
[1:44:19] Hey.
[1:44:22] The client wants what? 客户要什么?
[1:44:25] Were you aware that Coach Cotton is accepting a job at Ole Miss? 你知道Cotton教练会在密西西比大学执教吗?
[1:44:28] No. 不知道
[1:44:29] And that this job offer came after you signed with them? 这个工作机会就在你和他们签约后
[1:44:33] Sean Tuohy, your legal guardian went to Ole Miss. Sean Tuohy 你的法定监护人是密西西比大学毕业的
[1:44:36] He played basketball. 他以前是篮球队的
[1:44:38] And Mrs. Tuohy went to Ole Miss as well. Tuohy女士也是密西西比大学毕业的
[1:44:40] She was a cheerleader. 她是一个拉拉队长
[1:44:42] Is this safe to say that Ole Miss is their favorite school? 他们最喜欢的学校是密西西比大学 这样说对吗?
[1:44:45] Did they like any other Universities? What about, say Tennessee? 他们喜欢别的大学吗? 田纳西州大学怎么样?
[1:44:49] No. They can’t stand Tennessee. 不 他们受不了田纳西州大学
[1:44:52] – And your tutor… – Miss Sue. 还有你的导师 Miss Sue
[1:44:54] Miss Sue. Miss Sue is an Ole Miss grad, too. Miss Sue也是密西西比大学毕业的
[1:44:59] Miss Sue ever tried to persuade you to attend Ole Miss? Miss Sue劝过你去密西西比大学吗?
[1:45:08] Did you know that the Tuohys make generous donations to Ole Miss? 你知不知道Tuohy一家向密西西比大学赞助?
[1:45:11] That even Miss Sue makes donations? 连Miss Sue也这么做呢?
[1:45:14] That the Tuohys, they have a condo in Oxford Tuohys一家在牛津有一套公寓
[1:45:16] so they can attend as many athletic events as possible? 所以他们能够参加许多体育项目
[1:45:20] That, in fact, Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy are by our definition… “boosters.” 事实上 Sean和Leigh Anne Tuohy被我们称为“支持者”
[1:45:27] Mr. Oher.
[1:45:29] Mr. Oher?
[1:45:31] Do you understand… Do you know, why am I here? 你知道我为什么来这吗?
[1:45:35] To… investigate. 来…调查
[1:45:37] Yes. To investigate. 是的 来调查的
[1:45:40] I’m here to investigate your odd… predicament. 我来这 是来调查你奇怪的情况
[1:45:45] Do you find it odd? Your predicament? 你感觉到什么不一样吗? 你现在的处境
[1:45:51] Michael?…
[1:45:53] Iono. 我不知道
[1:45:56] Can I… can I leave now? 我能走了吗?
[1:45:58] No. You can’t. 不行
[1:46:01] – What do you want, ma’am? – I want the facts! 你想要知道什么 ? 我想要知道事实的真相
[1:46:03] – I need the truth. – I didn’t lie! 我想要真相 我没有说谎
[1:46:05] – And I want to know what you think about all this. – THINK ABOUT WHAT?! 我想要知道你对这件事怎么想的? 想什么?
[1:46:18] The NCAA fears that with your recruitment a door might be opened – NCAA担心像你这样的招聘会首开先河
[1:46:24] that boosters from lots of schools in the south 为南部学校的“支持者”
[1:46:26] will become legal guardians for young athletes without means 成为年轻运动员们的监护人
[1:46:28] and funnel them to their Alma Maters. 而不经打算的就把他们送进自己的母校
[1:46:32] I’m not saying I believe it and I’m not saying I don’t, 我不是说信不信这个
[1:46:35] but there’re many people involved with this case 但这涉及了很多的人
[1:46:37] who would argue that Tuohys they took you in, 这些人会争辩Tuohys一家把你牵扯其中
[1:46:41] – they clothes you, they fed you, – No. 他们给你穿的 给你吃的
[1:46:43] – they paid for your private education, – No. 他们付你的学费 不是这样的
[1:46:45] – they bought you a car, – No! 他们给你买车 不是的
[1:46:46] – and paid for your tutor, – No. 给你请了家教 不是的
[1:46:48] all as part of a plan to insure that you play football 这些都是为了确保让你为
[1:46:51] for the University of Mississippi. 密西西比大学打球
[1:47:10] Michael! We’re not finished. Michael 我们还没有结束呢
[1:47:14] It’s not available. Just like I told you three months ago. 这是不行的 就像我三个月前告你的一样
[1:47:16] So why don’t we go with the tide. 所以为什么我们不顺应潮流
[1:47:19] The low napa, it’s a beautiful— Oh, I’ll call you back. Bye. The low napa是很漂亮的… 我一会打给你
[1:47:22] Michael. So what happened? Michael 怎么了?
[1:47:25] – Why’d you do it? – What? 你为什么这样做? 做什么?
[1:47:27] All along you wanted me to go to Ole Miss. 所有你做的一切 都是想让我去密西西比大学
[1:47:30] Of course, I did. We love Ole Miss! 当然了 我们很想你去密西西比大学
[1:47:32] Why did you do this for me? 你为什么要这样做
[1:47:33] – What? – Everything! 什么事? 所有的一切
[1:47:35] Was it for you or was it for me? 是为了你 还是为了我
[1:47:37] Was it so I would go to school where you wanted?! 这样我就会去你想要我进的学校?
[1:47:41] Was it so i would do what you wanted?! 这样我就会做你想要我做的事?
[1:47:43] – Michael, no… – That’s what she thinks. Michael 不是的 她是这么认为的
[1:47:46] Is she right? 她说的对吗?
[1:47:48] Michael, honey, I need for you please, listen to me, alright? Michael 亲爱的 我要你听我说 好吗?
[1:47:50] Don’t you dare to lie to me. 别想骗我
[1:47:55] I’m not stupid! 我又不是傻子
[1:47:57] Michael?!
[1:47:59] Michael, of course, you’re not stupid. 你当然不是傻子了
[1:48:00] Michael?! Come on.
[1:48:06] I should have followed him. 我应该跟着他来
[1:48:08] You had no way of knowing he’d disappear. 你又不知道他会不见了
[1:48:13] Was he right? 他说的对吗?
[1:48:16] What he said about us? 说的关于我们的
[1:48:18] Leigh Anne, be reasonable. Leigh Anne 理智点
[1:48:19] We gave clothes to a boy who had one pair of shorts. 我们给只有一件短袖的人衣服穿
[1:48:22] We gave him a bed. 我们给他睡觉的地方
[1:48:24] To hell with the NCAA, I’d do it again tomorrow. 让NCAA见鬼去吧 我明天还会这么做
[1:48:27] What about all the rest of it – 他说的其他的呢
[1:48:30] all the stuff we did to make sure that he got a scholarship? 我们所做的一切 都是为了保证他能够得到学位
[1:48:34] A scholarship at Ole Miss. 密西西比大学的学位
[1:48:37] He could go whenever he wanted, he knew that. 他知道他想去什么地方都行
[1:48:39] Oh, did he? Did you ask him? 他知道吗? 你问过他吗?
[1:48:42] ‘Cause I sure as I know I never did. 我是从来没有这么做过
[1:48:47] Hey.
[1:48:49] Come here. 过来这
[1:49:07] Am I a good person? Not a joke. Not rhetorical. 我是一个好人吗? 我是认真的
[1:49:15] You’re the best person I know. 你是我知道的最好的人
[1:49:21] Everything you do, you do for others. 你总是为他人着想
[1:49:26] And why is that? 为什么那么做呢?
[1:49:31] I have not a clue. 我不知道
[1:49:33] But you obviously get some sort of sick satisfaction out of it. 但是你得到了一些心理上的满足
[1:49:43] – Sean… – Yeah? Sean… 怎么了?
[1:49:46] What if he never comes back? 如果他再也不回来了怎么办?
[1:49:55] Oh, shit!
[1:49:59] Big Mike? Hey, get your ass in here, man. 进来啊 伙计
[1:50:03] I’m looking for my Moms. 我在找我的妈妈
[1:50:05] Your Mama? Yeah, I seen Dee Dee around. 你妈妈? 是的 我看见她在附近
[1:50:08] As a matter of fact… 事实上…
[1:50:11] Oh, yeah. She usually stop by for a taste around this time. 她这个时候总会来吸两口
[1:50:14] But I tell you what. Why don’t you just come inside 你为什么不进来玩玩呢
[1:50:17] I’ll get you a forty and we’re gonna chop it up like real fo, 我给你点好东西 让你爽爽
[1:50:21] just ’til she get here. 直到她回来
[1:50:25] Come on, man. Nobody gonna bite you, man. 来吧 伙计 没人会咬你的
[1:50:36] Hey! Big Mike! Man, go down xxx and have a seat. Big Mike 过来 坐这
[1:50:41] Yeah, bitch!
[1:50:42] Hey, baby, gimme a couple of cold beers from the refrigerator! 亲爱的 给我两瓶冰啤酒
[1:50:44] Sit down, man. Big Mike. 坐下 伙计
[1:50:46] – What? – I’m so glad to see you. 我见到你真兴奋 伙计
[1:50:49] Yeah. You lookin’ good. Too, you lookin’ fit. 你看起来不错啊
[1:50:52] I heard you playin’ little ball. 我听说你打球了
[1:50:54] But you know that rich kid football ain’t like the public school league. 但是你知道 富人小孩的橄榄球不喜欢公立学校的联盟
[1:50:59] Niggers packing knives in their socks. 黑鬼总是把刀放在袜子里
[1:51:02] Hey, I played little ball myself. 我也玩过球 伙计
[1:51:05] Back in the day, you know that, alright? 从前 你记得吗 ?
[1:51:07] Yeah, I heard. 是的 我听过
[1:51:08] A quarterback. Up there at MLK. 四分卫 在MLK
[1:51:13] – Thank you, baby. – What about you, Dave? 谢谢你 宝贝 你怎么样 Dave?
[1:51:16] You still playing ball over at JC? 你还在JC打球吗?
[1:51:18] – Naw. – No, man. 没有了 伙计
[1:51:19] Dave no longer a student. Dave不再是 学生了
[1:51:21] He with me now! 他现在跟我混了
[1:51:22] As a matter of fact… Look, I can open a spot for you, too. 事实上 我也给你留了个位置
[1:51:26] I got tired of going to class. 我厌倦了去学校
[1:51:29] People are tryin’ tell me what to do. 他们老是告诉我该做什么
[1:51:31] Well, in that case, Dave, look here… 如果那样的话 Dave 听着…
[1:51:33] Turn it up, like that little bit of bitch! 大点声
[1:51:37] Bitch!
[1:51:41] Hey, man. just mess with D, man. 只是和 Dave开玩笑 伙计
[1:51:45] I heard you stayin’ on the other side of town. 我听说你住在富人区那边
[1:51:49] Yeah, that what Dee Dee said. Said you got a new Mama now. 那是Dee Dee说的 你现在有了新妈妈了
[1:51:52] – Yeah? – Oh yeah! 是吗?
[1:51:54] – She fine too. – Yeah. She fine. 她不错
[1:51:59] She got other kids? 她有别的孩子吗?
[1:52:04] She got a daughter? 她有女儿吗?
[1:52:07] You tap that? 你上她了吗?
[1:52:13] Yeah, you taped that! Yeah, yeah, yeah! 是的 你上了她了
[1:52:15] Big Mike!
[1:52:16] Big Mike got his little penis up ,he can’t stand this right now Big Mike老二翘起来了 他受不了了~
[1:52:20] Hey, Big Mike!
[1:52:24] Hey, where you going? 你要去哪?
[1:52:25] Going to wait my mom to the apartement. 去等我妈妈回家
[1:52:32] Hey, man, just don’t go away now. 伙计 不要走吗
[1:52:34] Hey, sit down, man. 坐下 伙计
[1:52:35] I’m just trying to find out little bit about your fine white sister. 我想要打听点你那漂亮的白人妹妹
[1:52:39] Because I like me some mommy/daughter action. 因为我喜欢搞点母女情节
[1:52:42] Shut up. 闭嘴吧
[1:52:48] Shut up? Who the hell is you telling to shut up? 闭嘴 你他妈的叫谁闭嘴呢
[1:52:55] I will bust and cap your fat ass. 我要踢你肥屁股
[1:52:58] And then drive east and pay a visit to your cracker Mom! 完后开车去拜访一下你的妈妈
[1:53:01] And her sweet little daughter. 和她的美丽的女儿
[1:53:35] MAMA!!!!!
[1:53:59] He gone, snowflake. 他跑了 snowflake
[1:54:08] Michael was here? Michael来过这里?
[1:54:10] Yeah, but you tell him, I’ll be seeing him around. 你告诉他 我正找到处他呢
[1:54:12] Or he gonna get this. 或者 他自己过来
[1:54:14] So Michael was here? 所以Michael来过这?
[1:54:16] Last night. He come by here. Sneaked me then run off. 昨天晚上 他打完我就溜了
[1:54:20] Yeah. Tell him, sleep with one eye open. 告诉他 小心着点
[1:54:24] You hear me, bitch? 你听见了吗? 贱人
[1:54:32] No, you hear me, bitch! 没有 你给我听好了 贱人
[1:54:35] You threaten my son you threaten me. 你威胁我的儿子 你就是威胁我
[1:54:39] You so much as cross downtown you will be sorry. 你有种去市区走走 我会让你后悔的
[1:54:42] I’m in a prayer group with the D.A., I’m a member of the NRA 我是法院陪审团的一员 也是NRA(全国步枪协会)的成员
[1:54:46] and I’m always packing. 而且我常常带枪
[1:54:52] What you got in there, a .22? A Saturday Night Special? 你有什么啊?22口径的?还是廉价的小手枪?
[1:54:58] And it shoots just fine all the other days, too. 射的还很准~
[1:55:26] – Michael?! – Mama?…
[1:55:56] You think the police is gonna come and get me? 你认为警察会来抓我吗?
[1:55:59] I’d imagine the last thing made one at Hurt Village 我在Hurt Village最不想看到的
[1:56:01] is bunch of cops snooping around. 就是一堆警察在四处窥探
[1:56:07] I swore I’d never ask this, but how’d you get out of there, Michael? 我知道我从来没有问过你这事 但你是怎么远离那些的
[1:56:15] When I was little and something awful was happening 当我很小的时候 当可怕的事情发生的时候
[1:56:19] my Mama would tell me to close my eyes. 我妈妈会告诉我闭上眼睛
[1:56:22] She was tryin’ to keep me from seeing her do drugs or other bad things. 她不想让我看见她吸毒或别的坏事
[1:56:26] And then when she was finished or the bad things were over 当她做完坏事后
[1:56:29] she’d say, “now when I count to three, you open your eyes 她会说 我数到3 睁开你的眼睛
[1:56:35] and the past is gone, the world is a good place, 所有的事情都过去了 世界还是美好的
[1:56:38] and it’s all gonna be okay.” 会没事的
[1:56:43] You closed your eyes. 你闭上了你的眼睛
[1:56:48] You know, when I was driving all over Kingdom Come looking for you 你知道 当我开车到处找你的时候
[1:56:53] I kept thinking about one thing. 我一直在想着一件事
[1:56:57] Ferdinand the bull. 那只牛Ferdinand
[1:57:02] I know I should have asked this a long time ago, Michael. 我知道我很早以前就应该问你了 Michael
[1:57:06] Do you even wanna play football? 你想要打橄榄球吗?
[1:57:10] I mean do you even like it? 我的意思是你喜欢吗?
[1:57:13] – I’m pretty good at it. – Yeah, you are. 我蛮擅长的 是的 确实
[1:57:19] Sean and I have been talking and… Sean和我商量过了
[1:57:21] Michael, if you’re gonna accept the football scholarship Michael 如果你想要得到体育奖学金 的话
[1:57:26] we think it should be to Tennessee. 我们想你应该去田纳西州大学
[1:57:31] And I promise that I will be at every game cheering for you. 并且我向你保证 每个比赛日我都会为你加油的
[1:57:37] – Every game? – Every game. 每一场比赛? 每一场比赛
[1:57:41] But I will not wear that gaudy orange. I will not. 但是我不会穿那俗气橘色衣服
[1:57:44] It is not in my color wheel and I’m not gonna wear it. 那不是我的颜色 我不会穿它的
[1:57:50] So you want me to go to Tennessee? 所以你想我去田纳西州大学?
[1:57:54] I want you to do whatever you want. 我想你做你想做的事
[1:57:58] It is your decision, Michael. It’s your life. 这是你的决定 这是你的生活
[1:58:02] What if I want to flip burgers? 如果我想去当一个做汉堡的呢?
[1:58:08] It’s your decision; it’s your life. 这是你的决定 你的生活
[1:58:14] Okay. 那好吧
[1:58:17] Okay, what? 什么好吧?
[1:58:21] I’m sorry I left the other day. 对不起 那天我离开了
[1:58:23] – You were pretty upset. – You ask a lot of questions. 你很不高兴 你问了我很多问题
[1:58:26] I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this. 我只是想要知道真相
[1:58:28] But all questions you asked were about why everybody else 但你问的问题都是关于别人
[1:58:31] wanted me to go to Ole Miss. 是否想让我去密西西比大学
[1:58:33] Okay… 好吧…
[1:58:34] Not once did you ask why did I want to go there. 从没问我为什么想去那
[1:58:39] Alright, fine, Michael… Why do you want to go to Ole Miss? 好的 Michael 你为什么想要去密西西比大学?
[1:58:44] Because it’s where my family goes to school. 因为那是我的家人所上过的学校
[1:58:48] It’s were they’ve always gone to school. 他们曾经去过的学校
[1:58:58] College is going to be different experience for you, Michael. 大学你会有不同的经历的 Michael
[1:59:00] SJ, stop it. SJ 停下来 别跑了
[1:59:01] – There are lots of distractions. – Have a fun. 这有很多让你分心的事 过的愉快点
[1:59:04] There’s gonna be some nimrod in the dorm who wants to play video games all night, 会有一些人通宵玩电子游戏
[1:59:08] or goof on the internet. 或上网
[1:59:10] Just have fun. 玩的高兴点就行了
[1:59:11] And you will spend a lot of time at practice, which means… 你会花费大量时候在训练上
[1:59:14] which means you have to be very dedicated to your studies, alright? 意思就是 你必须分配好你的学习时间 知道吗?
[1:59:17] SJ, if you don’t stop it right— SJ 如果你现在不停下来的话
[1:59:19] – Come here. – No. 过来 不要
[1:59:20] Relax, Mama. 放松点 妈妈
[1:59:22] I just got back from the library 我刚从图书馆过来
[1:59:23] I reserved a private cubicle for the semester. 这个学期我订了个房间
[1:59:26] Here’s your class schedule and you study the whole hours. 这是你的课程表 全天的课
[1:59:29] Now, if y’all don’t mind I’m gonna go move into my new apartment. 如果你们不介意的话 我要搬进我的新家了
[1:59:32] – Thank you, Miss Sue. – “Thank you, Miss Sue” 谢谢 Miss Sue
[1:59:35] Yeah, yeah, yeah….
[1:59:37] Let’s see what you’ve got: College’s Writing, good, 让我们看看你有什么课吧 大学写作 很好
[1:59:39] psychology, math lab… 物理 数学
[1:59:41] It’s gonna be good. Just… 非常好
[1:59:42] I know why. A lot of good classes. 很多好课啊
[1:59:45] You’ll have a lot of fun. 你会有愉快的地方了
[1:59:47] SJ!
[1:59:51] Michael Oher, you listen to me, alright? Michael Oher 你给我听着
[1:59:54] I want you to enjoy yourself, but if you get a girl pregnant out of wedlock 我想让你过的愉快 但如果你让女孩未婚先孕了
[1:59:57] I’ll crawl in the car, drive up here to Oxford and cut off your penis. 我会来把你的老二给切了
[2:00:02] She means it. 她说真的
[2:00:04] – Yes ma’am. – Alright 遵命 很好
[2:00:09] Now, 78’s gonna be a parking lot. So we should be going. Or everyone… 车停了很长时间了 我们应该走了
[2:00:14] Say the goodbyes, alright? Here. 告别下 好吗?
[2:00:16] Bye, baby. 再见 亲爱的
[2:00:17] – Thank you, Mama. – You’re welcome. 谢谢妈妈 不用了
[2:00:28] Why’d she always do that? 她为什么老是那样?
[2:00:31] She’s an onion. Michael. You have to peel her back one layer at a time. 她就像个洋葱 你底一层一层剥开它
[2:00:38] I’ll be back. 我马上回来
[2:00:51] What? 干什么?
[2:00:58] What, Michael? 干什么 Michael?
[2:01:00] I need a proper hug. 我需要一个大大的拥抱
[2:01:25] I read a story the other day about a boy from the projects. 有一天我看到了一个关于一个男孩的报道
[2:01:30] No daddy, in and out of foster care. 没有父亲 在收养家庭中进进出出
[2:01:34] He’d been killed in a gang fight at Hurt Village. 他被杀害了在Hurt Village的一场帮派枪战中
[2:01:38] In the last paragraph they talked about his superb athletic skills 最后一部分 他们提到了他优秀的运动能力
[2:01:43] and how different his life might have been 他的人生也许会有很大的不同
[2:01:44] if he hadn’t fallen behind and dropped out of school. 如果他没有辍学
[2:01:48] He was twenty-one years old the day he died. 他死的时候只有21岁
[2:01:52] It was his birthday. 那天是他的生日
[2:01:59] That could have been anyone. 他可能是任何人
[2:02:02] It could have been my son, Michael. 可能是我的儿子 Michael
[2:02:05] But it wasn’t. 但 那不是
[2:02:10] And I suppose I have God to thank for that. 我想我应该感谢上帝
[2:02:16] God and Lawrence Taylor. 上帝和Lawrence Taylor
[2:02:30] One Mississippi. 第一秒
[2:02:34] Michael Oher成为密西西比大学的全美明星球员 在Miss Sue的帮助下成为了优等生
[2:02:37] Collins和她妈妈一样 成为了一名密西西比大学的拉拉队长
[2:02:44] Sean和Leigh Anne还是生活在孟菲斯
[2:03:02] SJ得到了所有保证过的事情
[2:03:09] The New England Patriots have traded the twenty third pick 新英格兰爱国者队把23号选秀权交易给了
[2:03:12] to the Baltimore Ravens. 巴尔的摩乌鸦队
[2:03:15] And with the twenty third pick in 2009 NFL draft 在2009NFL选秀中第23号选秀权
[2:03:18] The Baltimore Raven select… 巴尔的摩乌鸦队选择了
[2:03:20] Michael Oher. Offensive tackle, Mississippi. Michael Oher 密西西比大学的攻击线锋
[2:03:53] 片尾曲 Five For Fighting 的 《Chances》
2009年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Old Guard(永生守卫)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Crimson Peak(猩红山峰)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号