英文名称:The Boondock Saints
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Our Father,who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. | 我们在天上的父 愿你的名被尊为圣 |
[00:30] | Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done… | 愿你的国来临 愿你的旨意… |
[00:34] | on Earth as it is in heaven. | 承行于地 如于天 |
[00:37] | Give us this day our daily bread… | 我们日用的饮食 求你今天赐给我们… |
[00:40] | and forgive us our trespasses… | 宽免我们的罪过… |
[00:42] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 犹如我们宽免 亏负于我们的人 |
[00:46] | And lead us not into temptation… | 不要让我们陷入诱惑… |
[00:50] | but deliver us from evil. | 但救我们脱离那邪恶者 |
[00:53] | For Thine is the kingdom,the power… | 因为国度 权柄 荣耀都归于你… |
[00:56] | and the glory now and forever. | 从今日到永远 世世无尽 |
[01:00] | – Amen. – Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[01:06] | Thank you,Father Macklepenny… | 谢谢你 麦考利潘尼神父… |
[01:08] | for coming all the way across town to be our guest speaker. | 谢谢你来这儿为我们诵读晨祷 |
[01:13] | When I raise my flashing sword… | 当我举起利剑… |
[01:17] | and my hand takes hold on judgment… | 当我手握审判权… |
[01:22] | I will take vengeance upon mine enemies. | 我将向敌人们复仇 |
[01:26] | And I will repay those who haste me. | 回报那些曾迫害过我的人 |
[01:30] | Oh. Lord,raise me to Thy right hand… | 哦 上帝啊 让我成为你的右手… |
[01:33] | and count me among Thy saints. | 让我成为你的圣徒 |
[01:41] | And I am reminded on this holy day… | 就在这个神圣的日子里 我想起了… |
[01:45] | of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. | 曾发生在基蒂·吉内维赛身上的惨剧 |
[01:52] | As you all may remember… | 正如你们所记得的… |
[01:56] | a long time ago, almost 30 years ago… | 很久以前 大约三十年前… |
[01:59] | this poor soul cried out for help… | 这个可怜的灵魂哭喊着寻求帮助… |
[02:03] | time and time again… | 一遍又一遍… |
[02:06] | but no person answered her calls. | 但无人伸出援手 |
[02:11] | Though many saw… | 即使在场的有许多人… |
[02:14] | no one so much as called the police. | 却没有一个 打电话报警 |
[02:18] | They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death… | 他们只是冷眼旁观 在光天化日下… |
[02:24] | in broad daylight. | 看着基蒂被一刀刀地捅死 |
[02:26] | They watched as her assailant walked away. | 他们眼睁睁地 目睹凶手逃离现场 |
[02:33] | Now,we must all fear evil men. | 如今 我们对罪恶之人都心存警惕 |
[02:39] | But there is another kind of evil… | 但还有另一种 罪恶… |
[02:43] | which we must fear most… | 我们最应该小心提防… |
[02:48] | and that is the indifference… | 那就是… |
[02:51] | of good men! | 善良之人的冷漠! |
[03:14] | I do believe the monsignor’s finally got the point. | 我想主教大人总算把话说到重点上了 |
[03:18] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[03:54] | Hey,Conner! | 嗨 康纳! |
[04:04] | What? | 干吗? |
[04:17] | Yeah! Who’s the master? | 看! 谁才是老大! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1482个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:260个,六级词汇:136个,GRE词汇:127个,托福词汇:190个,考研词汇:291个,专四词汇:230个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:525个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:26] | You’re gonna be training her today. | 今天由你来指导她 |
[04:28] | Aye. | 好啊 |
[04:38] | – Basically,the rule of thumb here is… – Wait. Rule of thumb? | – 基本上 这就像拇指法则一样… – 等等 拇指法则? |
[04:49] | In the early 1900s,it was legal for men to beat their wives… | 十九世纪初那会儿 法律允许丈夫殴打自己的妻子… |
[04:53] | as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb. | 只要他们用的棍子比拇指细 |
[05:03] | Can’t do much damage with that then,can we? | 用这个干不了什么大事 不是吗? |
[05:05] | Perhaps it should’ve been the “rule of wrist.” | 也许法律规定的是”手腕法则” |
[05:12] | I knew you two pricks would give me problems. | 我就知道你们这些混蛋会找我麻烦 |
[05:14] | Come on. It’s St. Patty’s Day. It’s all in good fun. | 今天可是圣帕蒂节 不过是图个好玩 |
[05:17] | Ah,fuck you! And fuck you too! | 你娘勒! 还有你! |
[05:20] | We’re sorry,all right? Just…Just relax. | 对不起 行了吧? 放松点 |
[05:26] | Oh,shit. | 哦 麻烦了 |
[06:27] | Hey,fuck-ass,give me a beer. | 嘿 操他妈的混蛋 拿瓶啤酒过来 |
[06:40] | Listen,boys,I’ve got some very bad news. | 听着 孩子们 我有个坏消息 |
[06:44] | I’m gonna have to close down t…t…the bar. | 这里要关门大吉了 |
[06:48] | The Russians are buying up buildings all over the town,including this one. | 俄国人正在全城搜罗房屋 也包括这一栋 |
[06:53] | Fuck! Ass! | 操! 混蛋! |
[06:55] | And they’re not letting me renew my lease. | 而且他们不让我延长租约 |
[06:58] | Let me talk to my boss. | 让我和老大说说 |
[07:01] | – Maybe he can do something. – What the fuck’s your boss gonna do? | – 也许他有办法 – 他妈的你老大能有什么办法? |
[07:05] | Listen,fellas, I don’t want anyone to know. | 听着 伙计们 我不希望别人知道这件事 |
[07:08] | So you keep your traps shut! | 所以管好你们的嘴巴! |
[07:10] | You know what they say: People in glass houses sink s…s…ships. | 人们怎么说来着: 病从口出 祸从口入 |
[07:18] | Hey,Doc,I gotta buy you, like,a proverb book or something. | 嘿 医生 我真该给你买本 那个啥 谚语小册子 |
[07:22] | This mix-and-match shit’s gotta go. | 拜托你别再说那些个乱弹琴的狗屎谚语了 |
[07:24] | What? | 你说什么? |
[07:26] | A penny saved is worth two in the bush,isn’t it? | 省一文就是赚两文 不是吗? |
[07:28] | And don’t cross the road if you can’t get out of the kitchen. | 还有别乱穿马路 如果你连厨房都不敢进 |
[07:39] | What’s this,then? | 这又是干吗? |
[07:41] | I am Ivan Checkov, and you will be closing now. | 我叫伊万·柴可夫 现在这儿打烊了 |
[07:52] | Checkov. | 柴可夫 |
[07:55] | Well,this here’s McCoy. We find a Spock,we’ve got us an away team. | 那么 这位是麦考伊 我还找到一个叫斯伯克的 正好凑齐一只星际舰队 |
[08:02] | Me in no mood for discussion. You,you stay. | 我没心情和你耍嘴皮子 除了你 留下 |
[08:06] | The rest of you,go now. | 其它人 现在就给我离开 |
[08:08] | Why don’t you make like a tree and get the fuck out of here! | 你凭什么在这儿充老大 他妈的快滚出去! |
[08:17] | You know he’s got till the week’s end,right? | 他的租约到周末才到期 是吧? |
[08:19] | You don’t have to be hard-asses,do ya? | 你们没必要在这里当恶人 对吗? |
[08:21] | – It’s St. Patty’s Day. Everyone’s Irish tonight. – Mmm. | – 今天是圣帕蒂节 今晚每个人都是爱尔兰人 – 嗯 |
[08:24] | Why don’t you just pull up a stool and have a drink with us? | 干吗不坐下来和我们喝杯酒? |
[08:26] | This is no game! If you won’t go… | 这不是玩笑! 你们再不走… |
[08:29] | we will make you go. | 我会让你们滚 |
[08:49] | So these two guys are kicking the shit out of each other,right? | 所以这两个家伙在猛揍对方 是吧? |
[08:52] | This guy picks up an old kitchen sink or something… | 然后这个人捡起一个类似水槽的东西… |
[08:55] | and fucking crushes this guy with it. | 他妈的一下子就把他砸死了 |
[08:58] | It makes a big bang. | 威力无穷的一击 |
[09:24] | Look at him. His spine’s all crushed. Had to be one big motherfucker. | 看看他 脊椎骨全断了 他妈的肯定是个大家伙 |
[09:28] | Huge. Three,four hundred pounds. Fucking huge. | 很大 三 四百磅重 非常重 |
[09:32] | – That’s pretty thin. – Very thin. | – 不可信 – 非常不可信 |
[09:40] | Okay. All right,all right. | 好吧 是这样 这样 |
[09:42] | Say these two guys right here,they don’t even know the fucking huge guy. | 假设他们在这里 遇上了一个谁都不认识的大块头 |
[09:45] | They’re just staggering home from a bar still all fucked up from St. Patty’s last night. | 从酒吧喝得醉醺醺回家 以为自己还在圣帕蒂节狂欢 |
[09:48] | They decide to take a shortcut down through the alley. | 选了一条快捷方式 沿着这条小巷 |
[09:51] | Wrong fucking alley,huh? | 一条他妈的黄泉路 嗯哼? |
[09:53] | ‘Cause this big motherfucker, he’s just waiting for them,right? | 因为有个大个子 正候着他们自投罗网 不是吗? |
[09:55] | And what could be more perfect for a strong-arm robbery? Two drunk guys all bandaged up. | 还有什么比一个强壮的抢匪更完美的组合? 两个缠满绷带的醉汉 |
[09:59] | They’re already injured, for Christ’s sakes. Look at them. | 瞧 他们已经浑身是伤了 看在上帝的份上 |
[10:02] | These guys are stumbling through the alley.Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra | 这两个家伙摇摇晃晃地穿过巷子 |
[10:05] | This guy takes a blunt object, fucking…Waah! | 那个人操起一个钝物 操…哇! |
[10:08] | Hits the guy with the bandages around his head,right? Why? ‘Cause he’s smart. | 砸在头缠绷带的人身上 对吧? 为什么? 因为他不笨 |
[10:11] | He knows the guy with the bandage around his ass,he aingt going nowhere. | 他知道屁股上缠着绷带的那个家伙跑不远 |
[10:14] | He’s going fucking nowhere! | 他妈的他哪儿也去不了! |
[10:17] | Where are you going? Nowhere! That’s right. | 你要上哪儿? 哪儿也去不成! 就这样 |
[10:22] | He aingt done yet. He comes over and jumps on this guy’s back… | 他的工作还没完 他转回来 扑到另一个家伙的背上… |
[10:25] | and crushes him to death. | 然后活活把他压死了 |
[10:29] | I feel something big here. | 我感觉这儿要出大事 |
[10:31] | I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of these turning up. | 这家伙要是再次出现我可不会惊讶 |
[10:33] | Brilliant! | 精彩之极! |
[10:35] | So now we got a huge guy theory… | 那么现在我们有一个能压死人的大块头凶手… |
[10:38] | and a serial crusher theory. | 和一个连环杀手的理论 |
[10:41] | Top notch. | 满分 |
[10:43] | – What’s your name? – Detective Greenly. | – 你的名字是? – 格林利探长 |
[10:45] | – Who the fuck are you? – That’s who the fuck I am. | – 你他妈的是谁? – 我他妈的是这个 |
[10:50] | Listen,I gotta do this by the numbers. | 听好了 这次我们要协作办案 |
[10:53] | I.D. just came back on these guys. | 两名死者的身份已经出来了 |
[10:56] | They got connections with the Russian mob. | 他们和俄罗斯黑帮关系密切 |
[10:58] | That makes it a federal matter. | 所以这个案子也归联邦调查局管 |
[11:01] | And Agent Smecker here is heading up the investigation with our full cooperation. | 斯麦克探员将在我们的全力配合下 指挥这次调查行动 |
[11:06] | – Why don’t you get me a cup of coffee? – Who the hell is this? | – 为什么不给我来杯咖啡呢? – 你什么意思? |
[11:09] | – A caf?latte,twist of lemon… – What the fuck… | – 拿铁 加柠檬… – 他妈的… |
[11:11] | – Chief,what the fuck is this? – Sweet ‘N Low. | – 头儿 这他妈的是什么意思? – 加糖 低脂奶 |
[13:32] | Mitchell,Langley! | 米切尔 兰利! |
[13:34] | – Yes,sir. – Find the manager of this building. | – 是 长官 – 找到这幢楼的管理人 |
[13:37] | See if he’s had any complaints of water coming down… | 问问他有没有接到任何从今天早上起… |
[13:40] | in any of the apartments starting just this morning. | 公寓漏水的投诉 |
[13:42] | Langley,you take that building. Same thing. | 兰利 去查那栋楼 同样的问题 |
[13:46] | Chaffey! Newman! | 查菲! 纽曼! |
[13:49] | – Yes,sir. – Look in the trash around their hands. | – 是 长官 – 检查这两具尸体附近的垃圾堆 |
[13:52] | See if you can find me two bullet casings… | 看看能不能找到两颗弹壳… |
[13:55] | fifty-caliber if my eyes serve me right. | .50口径 如果我没看错的话 |
[13:59] | Newman,rip through this shit. | 纽曼 把这玩意儿拆开 |
[14:02] | If this was a sink… | 如果是个水槽… |
[14:04] | find me some metal parts. | 给我把金属部件找出来 |
[14:06] | Give me a drain cover, faucet or something. | 像是槽盖 龙头之类的东西 |
[14:12] | Got it right here. It’s a 50-cal. | 找到了 一颗.50 |
[14:14] | Chief,can you get ballistics down here… | 警长 能派弹道专家过来吗… |
[14:17] | and tell them they have to dig a 50-caliber slug… | 告诉他们要挖出一颗.50口径的子弹 从这儿… |
[14:20] | out of a brick wall and locate another that’s been fired through a Dumpster. | 砖墙里 还有一颗射穿了垃圾箱 |
[14:23] | We have the best ballistics guy in the world. | 我们有最好的弹道专家 |
[14:25] | – I can have him here in ten minutes. – How did you know that? | – 十分钟内他就能到这儿 – 你怎么知道这些的? |
[14:28] | Liquid paraffin. | 液体石蜡 |
[14:30] | Came up positive. | 检测火药的结果呈阳性 |
[14:32] | And bullet holes are usually a big clue. | 而一个弹孔 通常是条关键线索 |
[14:35] | Nobody reported any gunshots. | 我们没有接到这儿有枪击的报告 |
[14:37] | This is an Irish neighborhood. I’m surprised you even got a phone call. | 这儿是爱尔兰住区 有人报警就很让我意外了 |
[14:41] | You know,I can’t find the second one,sir. | 我找不到另外一颗弹壳 长官 |
[14:43] | Look under the body. | 看看尸体下面 |
[14:49] | Oh,yeah,there it is. | 哦 没错 就在这儿 |
[14:53] | You guys ready for this? | 各位准备好了吗? |
[14:55] | This was no gangland assassination. | 这案子不是什么黑帮仇杀 |
[14:59] | Though creative, it was way too sloppy. | 虽然创意可佳 但手法并不利索 |
[15:01] | Something went wrong here. This has “personal” written all over it. | 有些东西不太对劲 看起来像是私人恩怨 |
[15:05] | Agent Smecker. Yeah,this is all illegal loft housing. | 斯麦克探员 这是一幢非法的工厂住房 |
[15:08] | There’s no manager on the premises, but they found a lady on the fourth floor… | 没有管理人记录在案 但他们在楼上找到一位女住户… |
[15:11] | who said she had water dripping down on her whole place. | 她说整间屋子都在滴水 |
[15:13] | – It started just this morning. – Fourth floor,huh? | – 就是今早的事 – 四楼 对吗? |
[15:16] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[15:19] | Then we’re heading to the fifth. | 那么我们直接上五楼吧 |
[15:21] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. You’re reaching,man. | 好了 让我们离开这儿吧 你太武断了 老兄 |
[15:24] | – It’s a theory. – I don’t know. No way. | – 只是个理论 – 我不知道 不可能的 |
[15:26] | You know how big a guy’s gotta be to do that? Fucking huge. | 你想 要多大的块头才能干这事儿? 非常大 |
[15:29] | Oh,really? I might just be wanting a bagel with my coffee. | 哦 真的吗? 那我想再来上个面包圈 |
[15:40] | I aingt getting him no fucking bagel. | 我才不会买他妈的面包圈 |
[15:51] | We’ll start the ass kissing with you. | 要拍马屁 就从你开始 |
[15:58] | Agent Smecker. Agent… | 斯麦克探员 探员… |
[16:01] | Listen,I know this neighborhood pretty good. | 听我说 这一带我很熟 |
[16:03] | There’s a bar down the block named McGinty’s. | 街区那头有间叫麦金蒂的酒吧 |
[16:05] | – It stands a good chance they were there last night. – Good work,Mitchell. | – 昨晚他们很有可能在那里出现 – 做的好 米切尔 |
[16:07] | I’ll check it out myself. | 我会亲自去查 |
[16:10] | Look at the ceiling. Sense of touch alone. | 盯住天花板 仅仅感觉我们手掌的接触 |
[16:13] | Wait until you feel me move. Ooh. | 等到感觉我动了 |
[16:15] | So quick you couldn’t even feel it go,could you? | 速度快的都感觉不到我动了 是吗? |
[16:18] | Let’s try it again. Try it again. Look at the ceiling. | 再来一次 再来一次 盯住天花板 |
[16:21] | It’s Doc. | 是医生来了 |
[16:25] | – Thanks for coming,Doc. – Jesus Christ! | – 谢谢你能来 医生 – 老天爷! |
[16:29] | What the fuck happened? Are…Are you b…b…boys all right? | 他妈的发生了什么事? 你们还好吧? |
[16:32] | – We’re alive. – An F.B.I. agent came by the bar… | – 捡回一条命 – 有个联邦调查局的家伙来过我这儿… |
[16:36] | and he left me his c…c…ca… | 他留下一张名… |
[16:38] | He left me his c…c… Oh,he fucking gave me this. Fuck! | 他留给我一张名… 哦 操他妈的 他留给我这个 操! |
[16:41] | Ass! What are you gonna do? | 混蛋! 你们打算怎么办? |
[16:44] | We oughta turn ourselves in, tell him it was self-defense. | 我们必须去自首 告诉他我们是正当防卫 |
[16:46] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. That’s what he said. | 对 对 对 他也是这么说的 |
[16:48] | – How the fuck’s he know that? We haven’t spoken to anyone. – D…D…Don’t know. | – 他妈的他怎么会知道? 我们谁都没说 – 不清楚 |
[16:50] | He d…d…didn’t say. | 他没讲 |
[16:53] | All right. Listen,Doc, we need you to do us a favor. | 好吧 听着 医生 我们需要你帮一个忙 |
[16:56] | – A…A…Anything. – Just hold on to this for us. | – 尽管说 – 帮我们保管这个 |
[16:58] | – We’re gonna come back for it when we get out. – Right. | – 等我们没事了会回来取 – 行 |
[17:01] | Fuck! Ass! | 操! 混蛋! |
[17:05] | None of that cursing was directed at you. He’s…He’s a bit… | 那些脏字儿都不是针对你的 他….他有点…. |
[17:12] | First of all… | 首先… |
[17:14] | I’d like to thank whichever one of you… | 我要感谢你们这些个… |
[17:18] | doughnut-munching, barrel-assed… | 整天只知道啃甜甜圈 偷懒不干活… |
[17:21] | pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press. | 尽扯我后腿的娘娘腔 把案情泄露给媒体 |
[17:26] | That’s just what we need now. | 我们正需要这些 |
[17:28] | some sensational story in the papers… | 耸人听闻的报纸头条… |
[17:30] | making these boys out to be superheroes triumphing over evil. | 把两个年轻人塑造成战胜邪恶势力的超级英雄 |
[17:35] | Let me squash the rumors now. | 现在让我来粉碎此类谣言 |
[17:38] | These two are not heroes. | 他们可不是什么大英雄 |
[17:42] | They’re just two ordinary men… | 他们只是两个普通人… |
[17:45] | who were put in an extraordinary situation… | 在极其偶然的情况下… |
[17:49] | and they just happened to come out on top. | 正好成为了这个案子的主角 |
[17:51] | Yes,nothing from our far-reaching computer system… | 没错 至今为止还没有从我们神通广大的计算机系统里… |
[17:55] | has turned up diddly on these two. | 找到关于这两个无名小辈的线索 |
[17:57] | All we know is what we found out from the neighbors. | 我们所知道的 只有从左邻右舍 |
[17:59] | And the general consensus is… | 到广大民众 都一致的认可… |
[18:04] | they’re angels. | 他们是天使的化身 |
[18:09] | But angels don’t kill. | 但天使不会杀人 |
[18:12] | And we got two bodies in the morgue… | 而停尸房里的两具尸体… |
[18:14] | that look like they’ve been serial-crushed… | 看起来像是被一个身材魁梧 面目可憎的… |
[18:17] | by some huge,frigging guy. | 连环杀人狂压死的 |
[18:21] | Are we considering these guys armed and dangerous? | 我们是否该考幡那两个家伙是持有武器的危险分子? |
[18:24] | Well,not armed. | 嗯 他们没有武器 |
[18:26] | If they had guns,they would’ve used them. But dangerous? Very. | 如果有 他们之前就用了 危险分子? 非常危险 |
[18:29] | Now,what makes you think they’re dangerous? | 是什么让你认为他们是危险分子? |
[18:31] | Maybe they’re just protecting each other. | 也许他们只是为了保护自己 |
[18:39] | Hey,look,I…I…I’m not saying one way or the other. | 嘿 你瞧 我可没说只有一种可能 |
[18:42] | Just be careful and go by the protocol on this. | 照老规矩 小心行事就好 |
[18:46] | It’s grunt police work that’s gonna bring this one in. | 大伙儿努力干 才能把他们逮捕归案 |
[18:50] | These guys are miles away by now. | 这两个家伙这会儿早就跑远了 |
[18:53] | But if you wanna beat your head against the wall,then here’s what you’re looking for. | 如果想快点找到他们 你不妨这么做 |
[18:56] | They’re scared,like two little bunny rabbits. | 他们胆小的 像两只受惊的兔子 |
[18:58] | Anything in a uniform or flashing blue lights is gonna spook them. | 任何一个穿制服的人 或是警车上的灯光都能吓着他们 |
[19:01] | Okay? So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string… | 所以? 我们唯一能做的就是 在绳子上绑一颗土豆… |
[19:05] | and drag it through South Boston. | 拖着这玩意儿在全波士顿转悠 |
[19:07] | Thanks for coming out. | 谢天谢地他们终于现身了 |
[19:10] | You’d probably have better luck with a beer. | 换成啤酒 你的机率还大点 |
[19:14] | You would. | 没错 |
[19:16] | – Oh,fuck. – Hey,Greenly. | – 哦 操 – 嘿 格林利 |
[19:19] | Onion bagel,cream cheese. | 洋葱圈 干奶酪 |
[19:34] | This conversation is going to be recorded. | 这次对话将被录音 |
[19:38] | Just answer to the best of your knowledge. | 尽管说你们知道的就好 |
[19:41] | Excuse me,sir. Please. | 抱歉 长官 请等一等 |
[19:46] | [Speaking Gaelic] | 钱和枪的事怎么对他讲? [盖尔语] |
[19:55] | Okay,we’re ready. | 行 我们准备好了 |
[19:59] | You boys are not under oath here. Just answer the questions. | 你们不用宣誓 只需要回答几个问题 |
[20:03] | I’m assuming… | 我假设… |
[20:05] | you knew these guys from before,huh? | 你们认识这两个人? |
[20:10] | We met them last night. | 昨晚碰上的 |
[20:14] | They had some pretty interesting bandages. | 他们身上的绷带挺有意思 |
[20:17] | Know anything about that? | 对此你们有何看法? |
[20:22] | Listen,if you want to fight, you can see you’re outnumbered here. | 听着 如果想找麻烦 我们的人可比你们的多 |
[20:25] | We’re trying to be civil, so I suggest you take our offer. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 建议你们照我说的做 |
[20:27] | I make the offers. | 你们得听我的 |
[20:29] | Hey,Boris. | 嘿 鲍里斯 |
[20:33] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办? |
[20:36] | if I told you… | 如果我说… |
[20:38] | your pinko Commie mother sucks so much dick… | 你的赤色共产婊子娘 一天到晚给人口交… |
[20:41] | her face looks like an egg. | 她的脸看起来就像个鸡蛋 |
[20:43] | – Fuck you! – What are you doing? | – 操你妈的! – 你在干吗? |
[20:45] | [Speaking Russian] | 这样子可不太礼貌 你说是吗? [俄语] |
[21:13] | Stay away! He can take care of himself! | 让开! 他能自个儿搞定! |
[21:43] | Freeze, you fucking Irish faggots! | 别动 他妈的你们这些爱尔兰同性恋! |
[21:45] | Get the fuck up! | 他妈的给我站起来! |
[21:48] | – Come on! – Get your fucking hands off of me! | – 起来! – 他妈的放开我! |
[21:52] | Cuff yourself around the back! Cuff yourself! | 铐在后面 把自己铐起来! |
[21:55] | Cuff it! | 铐上! |
[22:00] | You know why I fucking come here? | 知道我他妈的为什么来这儿? |
[22:03] | I come here to kill you. | 我是来杀你的! |
[22:05] | But now,I no think I fucking kill you. | 但现在 我他妈的不想杀你了 |
[22:09] | I kill your brother. | 我要杀了你兄弟 |
[22:11] | Shoot him in the head. | 一枪打爆他的脑袋 |
[22:15] | – Fuck you! – Gotta go. | – 操你妈的! – 走吧 |
[22:17] | Conner! | 康纳! |
[22:20] | It was just a fucking bar fight! You guys are fucking pussies! | 他妈的只是一场酒吧闹事! 他妈的你们这帮胆小鬼! |
[23:17] | I hope your conscience is clear,Irishman. | 希望你现在神志清醒 爱尔兰小子 |
[24:33] | So,how is it… | 那么 你们怎么… |
[24:36] | – that you guys are fluent in Russian? – We paid attention in school. | – 会说一口流利的俄语? – 上课认真听讲 |
[24:39] | Do you speak any other languages? | 还会说其它语言吗? |
[24:42] | – Aye. Our mother insisted on it. – French? | – 会啊 妈妈坚持让我们学的 – 法语? |
[24:45] | [Speaking French] | 他没问我们 就知道了这些 对此你怎么看? |
[24:49] | Oh,that’s beautiful. | 哦 真漂亮 |
[24:51] | [Speaking Italian] | 我不知道 也许有人看见我们 把我们供出来了 |
[24:55] | – What’s that? – It’s Italian. | – 是什么? – 是意大利语 |
[24:58] | [German] | 不会是我们附近的人 他们都是百分之一百的爱尔兰人 |
[25:06] | – Jawohl. – [Spanish] | – 没错 [德语] – 那我猜他肯定非常 非常的厉害 [西班牙语] |
[25:12] | What are you guys doing working at a frigging meat packing plant? | 你们为什么会在该死的冷冻肉类加工厂上班? |
[25:17] | – Uh,Agent Smecker? The press is everywhere. – Yeah. | – 斯麦克探员? 媒体都到了 – 好吧 |
[25:19] | They’re just going nuts for these guys. I don’t know what you wanna do. | 他们疯了一样地打听这两个人的消息 不知道你打算怎么办 |
[25:23] | You’re not being charged. It’s up to you. You wanna talk to them? | 你们不会被起诉 自己决定吧 要不要去面对媒体? |
[25:26] | – Absolutely not. – No pictures either. | – 绝对不要 – 也别登照片 |
[25:29] | Is there any way that we could stay here? | 有没有可能让我们留在这儿? |
[25:31] | Uh,yeah. You know,we have an extra holding cell you guys… | 行啊 我们有一间空的拘留室 你们可以… |
[25:35] | – Can they stay? – Well,we’ll have to check with your mom. | – 他们能留下吗? – 嗯 得先问问你妈妈 |
[25:40] | But it’s okay with me if your friends sleep over. | 我倒是不介意你的朋友们留下来过夜 |
[25:46] | Time to feed the dogs. | 该去喂狗了 |
[25:51] | Okay,people. Okay. | 好了 大家 |
[25:53] | This is our official statement. | 以下是警方的正式声明 |
[25:56] | The MacManus brothers are not being charged with a crime. | 麦克曼努斯兄弟将不被指控以任何罪名 |
[26:00] | This is a clear-cut case of self-defense. | 很显然这是一桩正当防卫的案例 |
[26:03] | They are being released at an undisclosed time and location… | 他们将在不经公开的时间和地点 被无罪释放… |
[26:05] | in accordance with their wishes. | 依照他们的意愿 |
[26:07] | – Do the MacManus brothers have any priors? – Can we speak to the brothers? | – 麦克曼努斯兄弟是否有前科? – 我们能和兄弟俩说句话吗? |
[26:17] | – Hey,Rocco,how you doing? – Hey! | – 嘿 洛克 过得怎样? – 嗨! |
[26:21] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[26:29] | What have you got there? | 拿什么来了? |
[26:31] | – Ahh. – Very nice. | – 啊 – 真棒 |
[26:37] | This poor soul… | 这颗不幸的灵魂… |
[26:39] | cried out for help. | 急切地寻求帮助 |
[26:41] | They watched as he simply walked away. | 他们冷眼旁观 看着他逃之夭夭 |
[26:44] | Indifference of good men! | 善良之人的冷漠! |
[26:47] | Nobody wanted to get involved. | 没有人该被无辜牵连 |
[26:50] | Nobody | 没有人 |
[26:52] | Whosoever shed man’s blood… | 任何枉杀他人之辈… |
[26:55] | by man shall his blood be shed. | 须以血的代价偿还 |
[26:59] | For in the image of God may deem a man. | 这是上帝的化身授予凡人的旨意 |
[27:04] | Destroy all that which is evil. | 摧毁一切邪恶 |
[27:06] | So that which is good may flourish. | 善良才得以繁荣 |
[27:43] | What the fuck is that? | 该死的是什么? |
[27:47] | It’s that fucking Russian’s pager. | 他妈的是那个俄国佬的呼机 |
[27:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:04] | How are ya? | 还好吧? |
[28:07] | – Keep the faith,man. – Fucking blow me. | – 有点信心 兄弟 – 真他妈的见鬼 |
[28:09] | – What was that? Have you got a pen? – Yeah. Here you go. | – 这是什么? 有笔吗? – 给 拿去 |
[28:13] | – Thanks. Be right back. – Good morning,son. How are ya? | – 谢啦 一会儿回来 – 早安 孩子 过得如何? |
[28:15] | – Good morning. – We’d be honored if you would join us. | – 早安 – 假如有你们的加入 我们很荣幸 |
[28:21] | – See this? – What’s this? | – 看见没? – 是什么? |
[28:24] | Saints? | 圣徒? |
[28:31] | Body of Christ. Body of Christ. | 圣餐 圣餐 |
[28:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[28:58] | That’s not funny,man. Give it here,package boy. | 这可不好笑 拿来 跑腿的 |
[29:01] | Joey Beevo said it was important. Said to give it to him myself. | 乔伊·比沃说这很重要 要我亲手交给他 |
[29:04] | Give me the fucking thing. | 他妈的给我拿过来 |
[29:09] | Sit the fuck down. | 他妈的坐下 |
[29:22] | So,I’m Rocco. I’m the funny man. | 那么 我是洛克 滑稽小子 |
[29:29] | I’m so fucking funny. | 我真他妈滑稽 |
[29:31] | – Fuck you,Vincenzo. – Uh-huh. | – 操你妈的 文森佐 – 嗯哼 |
[29:34] | How did you get that shiner on your eye? | 那黑眼圈是怎么弄上去的? |
[29:36] | What’s the matter? Someone didn’t think you were very funny? | 怎么了? 有人觉得你不够滑稽? |
[29:43] | I caught your show at the Velvet Room at the Holiday Inn. | 我看了你在假日旅店舞厅里的表演 |
[29:45] | Loved it when you busted into “Viva Las Vegas.” | 爱死那段即兴的”拉斯韦加斯万岁” |
[29:48] | – Hey,hey,hey. – [Shouting In Italian] | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[29:55] | You insignificant little fuck! | 你这个无名小杂种! |
[29:58] | I always get my money, you cocksucking bastardo! | 我的钱一定会搞到手 你这个狗屁混帐东西! |
[30:09] | The ’90s are killing me. | 九十年代那批人快整死我了 |
[30:11] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那么做 |
[30:13] | You’re not supposed to tell a guy you’re gonna kill him no more. | 你不应该告诉那些家伙 不打算宰了他们 |
[30:16] | I gotta tiptoe through the tulips with these assholes. | 我得小心翼翼地供奉这帮子混蛋 |
[30:19] | Taking all the fun out of the job. | 剥夺这份工作全部的乐趣 |
[30:29] | Pappa Joe, you want me to go now? | 乔伊老大 你要我出去吗? |
[30:33] | All the boys tell me how you make them laugh when you come around. | 每个人都说你能把他们逗乐 |
[30:36] | What a crackup you are. What do they call you? | 说你是颗开心果 他们怎么叫你来着? |
[30:39] | Uh,the… | 呃… |
[30:42] | The…The funny man. | 滑…滑稽小子 |
[30:44] | The funny man. | 滑稽小子 |
[30:46] | I’m having a shitty day. I’m depressed. | 我今天过的很糟 心情很差 |
[30:50] | Tell me a funny joke. | 说个笑话给我听 |
[30:53] | Now? | 现在? |
[30:55] | A joke? Uh… | 说个笑话? 呃… |
[30:57] | Um,uh,a joke. Yeah,all right. | 说个笑话 是啊 没错 |
[31:00] | Um,there’s these,uh, three guys… | 有那么三个人… |
[31:03] | a…a…a spic… | 一个墨西哥人… |
[31:06] | a…a…a white guy and a black guy. | 一个白人和一个黑人 |
[31:09] | – Nigger! – Yeah. | – 黑鬼! – 对 |
[31:11] | Yeah. And they’re walking along the beach. | 嗯 他们在沙滩上散步 |
[31:14] | They see this pot. They rub it,a genie comes out. | 然后看见了一个瓶子 他们擦了一下瓶子 出现了一只妖精 |
[31:17] | Genie says you can wish for anything you want. He asks the Mexican what he wants. | 妖精说我能达成你们所有的愿望 他问那个墨西哥人要什么 |
[31:22] | And he goes… | 他回答… |
[31:24] | “I want all my people in America to be happy and free in Mexico.” | “我想让所有在美国的同胞都回到墨西哥 过上快乐自由的日子” |
[31:29] | So the genie…Poof! And all the spics are in Mexico. | 妖精一变…噗! 墨西哥人都回到了他们的国家 |
[31:33] | – And then he asks the black guy… – Nigger. | – 然后他问那个黑人… – 黑鬼 |
[31:36] | Yeah,that’s what I said. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[31:38] | He goes to the nigger, says,”What do you want?” | 他走到黑鬼身边 问: “你想要什么?” |
[31:41] | And he goes… | 他回答… |
[31:43] | “I want all my African… | “我希望所有黑人… |
[31:46] | “my nigger brothers in America… | “黑鬼兄弟 在美国的… |
[31:48] | to be back in Africa and happy and everything.” | 都回到非洲 快快乐乐等等” |
[31:52] | So the genie goes poof! | 然后妖精一变! |
[31:54] | And,um,all the niggers in America… | 呃 唔 所有在美国的黑鬼… |
[31:57] | are in Africa. | 都回到了非洲 |
[31:59] | And this is going… I’m not funny today. | 然后… 我今天一点都不滑稽 |
[32:02] | I know. I’m having a hard day. I…I…This joke sucks. | 我知道 今天我过得挺困难 我…这个笑话很烂 |
[32:05] | It’s just a stupid joke. | 只是一个烂笑话 |
[32:11] | Continue the joke. | 继续说 |
[32:18] | So the genie says to the white guy… | 然后妖精问那个白人… |
[32:21] | “What’s your one wish?” | “你的愿望是什么?” |
[32:23] | And the white guy goes, “You mean to tell me… | 白人回答 “你该不是告诉我… |
[32:25] | all the niggers and spics are out of America?” | 所有在美国的黑鬼和墨西哥人都滚回老家了?” |
[32:28] | The genie goes,”Yeah.” He says… | 妖精回答: “没错” 白人说… |
[32:30] | “Well,um,I’ll have a Coke then.” | “好吧 那给我来罐可乐就行” |
[32:55] | “I’ll have a Coke.” | “给我来罐可乐” |
[32:57] | Yeah. Everybody’s out… | 是啊 全滚回老家了… |
[32:59] | so he just wants a Coke, ’cause that’s all he needs. | 所以他只要一罐可乐 这就是他全部的愿望 |
[33:06] | – Tell me one more. – What? | – 再来一个 – 什么? |
[33:28] | Knock yourselves out. | 随便挑 |
[33:54] | Fucking hell. | 真他妈的爽 |
[34:11] | – Do you know what we need,man? Some rope. – Absolutely. | – 知道我们需要什么 兄弟? 一些绳子 – 当然 |
[34:14] | – What are ya,insane? – No,it aingt. | – 你是不是脑子有问题? – 不 我没疯 |
[34:17] | Charlie Bronson’s always got rope. | 查理·布朗森总拿着绳子 |
[34:20] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么? – 像这样 |
[34:22] | He’s got a lot of rope strapped around him in the movies,and they always end up using it. | 他的腰上总缠着一堆绳子 电影最后他们总能派上用场 |
[34:25] | – You’ve lost it,haven’t it? – No,I’m serious. | – 你铁定是头脑发热 对吗? – 不 我是认真的 |
[34:29] | That’s stupid. Name one thing you’d need a rope for. | 太蠢了 告诉我一个我们需要绳子的理由 |
[34:32] | You don’t fucking know what you’re gonna need it for. They just always need it. | 他妈的你不知道什么时候会用 他们就是需要绳子 |
[34:36] | What’s this “they” shit? This isn’t a movie. | “他们”是什么狗屁东西? 这又不是拍电影 |
[34:43] | Oh. Right. | 哦 好吧 |
[34:51] | Is that right,Rambo? | 正点呀 兰波? |
[34:57] | All right. Get your stupid fucking rope. | 好吧 他妈的带上你的傻瓜绳子 |
[35:00] | I’ll get my stupid rope. | 我会带上我的傻瓜绳子 |
[35:03] | I’ll get it. | 我会的 |
[35:06] | There’s rope right there. | 这儿就有 |
[35:43] | You nervous? | 紧张吗? |
[35:46] | – A bit. – Myself as well. | – 有一点 – 我也是 |
[36:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:06] | Uh-huh. Room number? | 房间号? |
[36:10] | Have we got a time of death? | 死亡时间? |
[36:15] | We got a body count? | 总共几具尸体? |
[36:19] | Uh-huh. I’ll be down there in a bit. | 一会儿就到 |
[36:22] | Keep the press out. | 封锁消息 |
[36:26] | – What are you doing? – I just wanted to cuddle. | – 你在干什么? – 我只想抱抱你 |
[36:28] | Cuddle? What a fag. | 抱抱? 真像个同性恋 |
[36:42] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[36:44] | This is a fucking slaughterhouse. | 这他妈的是个屠宰场 |
[36:56] | – How many bodies,Greenly? – Eight. | – 几具尸体 格林利? – 八具 |
[37:00] | Aw,shit. I forgot about that one. Nine. Nine? | 噢 该死的 我忘了那家伙 九具 九具? |
[37:03] | While Greenly’s out getting coffee, anybody else want anything? | 格林利要出去买咖啡 谁还想要点什么? |
[37:06] | Shit! | 该死的! |
[37:09] | So,Duffy… | 那么 达菲… |
[37:11] | you got any theories to go with that tie? | 你有何理论 根据这些线索? |
[37:17] | Look,fuck all these other guys. | 看 别管他妈的其它人 |
[37:20] | This was their target. The fag man. | 这个才是他们的目标 这个喜欢男人的家伙 |
[37:23] | The what man? | 什么人? |
[37:25] | The fat man. | 胖的那个 |
[37:29] | Well,Freud was right. | 唔 弗洛伊德说的没错 |
[37:31] | So you think they came for the fag man,huh? | 所以你认为他们是冲着这个喜欢男人的家伙而来? |
[37:35] | What do you base this upon? | 有何依据? |
[37:37] | He was the only one done right. Double tap back of the head. | 只有他是被凶手处决的 脑后两个枪眼 |
[37:40] | – And the pennies? – New hit man wants to leave his mark. | – 那些硬币呢? – 新手想留下自己的记号 |
[37:43] | That’s a possibility. | 有可能 |
[37:45] | Now you Irish cops are perking up. | 你们这些爱尔兰警察总算挣回一点面子 |
[37:49] | That’s two sound theories in one day… | 一天之内提出了两个合理的结论… |
[37:51] | neither of which deal with abnormally-sized men. | 没有一个和身材反常的大个子有关 |
[37:54] | Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing. | 让我想来上一段踢踏舞呢 |
[38:01] | Another possibility is they were placed there with religious intent. | 另一种可能性是出于宗教意图 |
[38:05] | Okay,some cultures still put pennies in the eyes of the dead. Or silver. | 的确 部分民族仍然有在死人眼睛上放置硬币或银币的习俗 |
[38:09] | The Italians,the Greeks. | 意大利人 希腊人 |
[38:12] | Sicilians. | 西西里黑手党 |
[38:15] | So,what’s the “symbology” there? | 那么 这里有什么”象征学”? |
[38:18] | The “symbology”? | “象征学”? |
[38:21] | Now that Duffy has relinquished his King Bonehead crown… | 现在达菲放弃了他的笨蛋王冠… |
[38:24] | I see we have an heir to the thrown. | 而我找到了继承他王位的最佳人选 |
[38:26] | I’m sure the word you were looking for was “symbolism.” What is the symbolism there? | 我相信你想说的是”象征意义” 这里有什么象征意义? |
[38:32] | Let me explain it to you. | 让我解释给你听 |
[38:34] | In Greek and Roman mythology… | 希腊神话和罗马神话里… |
[38:37] | when you died,you’d have to pay the toll to Charon… | 人死后必须付钱给卡戎… |
[38:41] | the boatman who ferried you across to the Gates of Judgment. | 这位冥河的船夫带他们穿越审判之门 |
[38:44] | This made sure the dead came to atone for what they did during their lives… | 而这能确保死者得到与他们在世时所作所为相应的下场… |
[38:47] | Detective Alapopskalius. | 阿拉波普斯加列斯警探 |
[38:49] | Jesus. You’re the first one that ever got that. | 上帝 你是第一个读对的人 |
[38:51] | Yeah,well,I’m an expert in nameology. | 是啊 嗯 我是”名字学”的专家 |
[38:59] | These burns indicate that they used silencers. | 这些烧伤说明凶手用了消音器 |
[39:03] | Look at these entry and exit wounds. | 看看这些子弹进出造成的伤口 |
[39:06] | They’re almost identical. | 几乎完全一致 |
[39:10] | The two bullets went in here through the top of the skull… | 两颗子弹从这里射入 穿过头骨… |
[39:13] | crisscrossed,and exited through the eyeballs. | 在中间交叉 最后从眼睛射出 |
[39:16] | This one clue tells us three distinct facts. | 这条线索告诉我们三个显而易见的事实 |
[39:19] | – Number one. Duffy? – They shot him at a downward angle. | – 第一 达菲? – 他们以向下的角度射击 |
[39:22] | – They put him on his knees? – Excellent. Number two. Greenly. | – 凶手让他跪在地上? – 很好 第二 格林利 |
[39:28] | They shot him at a downward angle? | 他们以向下的角度射击? |
[39:35] | It tells us he was the last to die. | 这说明了他是最后一个被杀的 |
[39:39] | And number three. Dolly. | 第三条 多利 |
[39:41] | There was two shooters. | 有两名凶手 |
[39:43] | – Fan-freaking-tastic. – Hey,wait a minute. | – 妙呆了 – 嘿 等一等 |
[39:46] | Stay with me,boys. What did they do… | 听我说完 各位 他们是怎么…. |
[39:48] | to make two such identical wounds? | 制造出两个完全相同的伤口? |
[39:50] | Two men of similar height dropped this guy down. | 两个相同身高的人把他摁在地上 |
[39:53] | Each puts some iron to his head and boom! That’s all she fricking wrote. | 手里各握一把枪抵着他的脑袋 然后砰! 结果就是这样 |
[39:58] | – What about one guy,two guns? – Ah,possible. | – 也许是一个人 两把枪? – 或许 |
[40:01] | But unlikely. The angles are too extreme. | 但不像 角度太偏了 |
[40:04] | A guy holding two guns to the back of your noodle is going to shoot straight ahead. | 通常一个人拿两把枪 都是形成这样的直角 |
[40:07] | He wouldn’t cock out his elbows. It makes no sense. | 他不会分开手肘去射击 这没道理 |
[40:09] | Besides,are you telling me one guy came in here… | 何况 你告诉我 单凭一个人… |
[40:14] | and killed eight men with eight extremely well-aimed shots in just a few seconds? | 就在数秒之内解决了八个枪法精准的黑帮分子? |
[40:18] | No way. It had to be at least two. | 决不可能 至少该是两个人 |
[40:25] | You and your fucking rope. | 你和你的傻瓜绳子 |
[40:39] | – I told you there would be a shaft. – Just like on television. | – 我早说肯定有条通风道 – 就像电视里一样 |
[40:52] | [Russian] | [俄语] |
[41:06] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:35] | Where the fuck are you going? | 他妈的你往哪儿走? |
[41:37] | Shh! I fucking hear some shit out here. | 嘘! 他妈的我听到这里有动静 |
[41:40] | Fuck you. I’m sweating my ass off dragging your fucking rope around. | 你娘勒 拖着那些该死的绳子 我热的屁股都在出汗 |
[41:44] | – It must weigh 30 pounds. – Shh! | – 至少有三十磅 – 嘘! |
[41:46] | We are doing some serious shit here. Now,get a fucking hold of yourself! | 我们在干正事 你他妈的收敛一点儿! |
[41:49] | Oh,fuck you! I’m not the rope-toting Charlie Bronson wannabe… | 哦 你娘勒! 我又不是查理·布朗森的崇拜者… |
[41:53] | – that’s getting us fucking lost. – Would you fucking shut it? | – 害的我们没路可走 – 你他妈的能不能闭嘴? |
[41:58] | You mother… | 你妈… |
[42:11] | – Jesus fucking Christ. – Oh,shit! | – 他妈的上帝 – 哦 该死! |
[42:43] | Shepherds we shall be for Thee,my Lord,for Thee. | 我等将成为牧羊人 为了你 我的主 为了你 |
[42:46] | Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. | 从你手中继承权柄 |
[42:48] | Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. | 我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意 |
[42:51] | So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. | 用他们的灵魂 让这条流向你的河水生生不息 |
[42:55] | [Speaking Latin] | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义 |
[43:35] | And I shall count thee among my favored sheep. | 我将钦点你 为我最宠爱的羔羊 |
[43:40] | And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven. | 你会获得天堂里所有天使的庇佑 |
[43:46] | Television. | 电视 |
[43:50] | Television is the explanation for this. | 电视能解释这一切 |
[43:53] | You see this in bad television. | 你会在乱七八糟的电视里看到这些 |
[43:56] | The little assault guys creeping through the vents,coming in through the ceiling. | 小个子的闯入者沿着通风孔爬进来 从天花板上出现 |
[44:00] | That James Bond shit never happens in real life. Professionals don’t do that. | 詹姆斯·邦德那套从不会发生在现实世界里 专业人士可不这么干 |
[44:06] | Well,name one thing you’re gonna need this stupid fucking rope for. | 呃 他妈的告诉我一个 我们需要这傻瓜绳子的理由 |
[44:11] | – That was way easier than I thought. – Aye. | – 这可比我想象的容易多了 – 是啊 |
[44:14] | On TV,you’ve always got that guy that jumps over the sofa. | 电视里 总有个家伙从沙发后面跳出来 |
[44:17] | – And then you’ve gotta shoot him for ten fucking minutes too. – Aye. | – 然后你他妈的还要和他交火十多分钟 – 对啊 |
[44:20] | – Christ. We’re good. – Yes,we are. | – 我们真不赖 – 没错 我们很不赖 |
[44:24] | Now,what do you think is in that little case there? | 现在 你认为那个小包里装的是什么? |
[44:34] | – Fuck me! – Oh. | – 操我妈的! – 噢 |
[44:38] | The hits just keep on coming. | 好处源源不断啊 |
[44:40] | Ow! Give it a smell. | 你闻闻 |
[44:42] | I love our new job. | 我爱这份新工作 |
[45:02] | Bastard. This has got to be his big break. | 臭小子 这次肯定轮到他出头了 |
[45:05] | – Yeah. – We’ve got to fuck with him,right? | – 是啊 – 他妈的我们当然要耍耍他 对吗? |
[45:11] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[45:13] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[45:15] | Open the door. I’m gonna grab him by the fucking hair. | 开门 我来揪住他的头发 |
[45:18] | Sit down! | 过来! |
[45:21] | – Get down! Shut up! – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | – 过来! 住嘴! – 别开枪! 别开枪! |
[45:24] | – We’re on the same side. Please,don’t shoot. – Get on the ground! | – 我们是一路的 拜托 别开枪 – 趴到地上去! |
[45:28] | Don’t shoot,don’t shoot. We’re on the same side. | 别开枪 别开枪 我们是一路的 |
[45:30] | Boss must’ve sent me in as backup. I’m Rocco! | 老板肯定是让我来支援你们的 我是洛克! |
[45:33] | – I’m the funny man. That aingt my name. – Where’s your gun? | – 我是滑稽小子 那不是我的名字 – 你的枪在哪儿? |
[45:36] | – Where’s your gun? – I’m the fucking funny man! It’s right here. Right here. | – 枪在哪儿? – 我他妈的是滑稽小子! 就在那儿 那儿 |
[45:40] | That aingt my real name. | 这不是我的真名 |
[45:43] | What the fuck? Jeez! | 他妈的怎么回事? 老天啊 |
[45:47] | It’s a fucking six-shooter! | 他妈的是把六轮手枪! |
[45:49] | There’s nine bodies,genius! | 这儿有九个人 大天才! |
[45:53] | What the fuck were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death,funny man? | 你他妈的打算怎么办? 笑死剩下的三个 滑稽小子? |
[45:58] | Pappa Joe said there was only two! In and out! | 乔伊老大说只有两个人! 里里外外! |
[46:03] | Boy,you guys sure did a good job. | 你们这两个家伙干的真不赖 |
[46:06] | Ah,shit. You guys are good,huh? | 噢 该死的 你们真有一手 嗯哼? |
[46:09] | Cool masks. Where’d you get them? | 面罩很酷 哪儿弄的? |
[46:11] | – We gotta do him right here! – Right now! | – 我们现在就得做了他! – 就现在! |
[46:14] | – Don’t,please! I’m the funny man! – Right. | – 别 求你们了! 我是滑稽小子! – 就这么办! |
[46:17] | – Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me,please! – Right! | – 别杀我! 别杀我 求求你! – 好了! |
[46:19] | I’m the funny man! | 我是滑稽小子! |
[46:29] | What a fucking idiot! | 真他妈的白痴! |
[46:35] | Fucking…What the fucking fuck…Who the fuck… | 操….他妈的怎么回事… 他妈的谁.. |
[46:40] | Fuck this fucking…How did you two fucking fucks…Fuck! | 操他妈的… 他妈的你们两个究竟他妈的…操! |
[46:45] | Well,that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word. | 喔 无疑你生动地展示了词汇的多样性 |
[46:53] | All these guys are Russian mob. | 所有这些人都是俄罗斯黑帮成员 |
[46:56] | But not like those two peons in the alley the other day. | 但不像那天死在巷子里的小喽啰 |
[46:59] | These guys are all syndicate bosses and underbosses. | 这些人都是角头 老大和他们的副手 |
[47:02] | I have a dossier on every man in this room. | 我手上有这间屋子里 每一个人的卷宗 |
[47:07] | Since the Iron Curtain has gone down… | 冷战结束后… |
[47:10] | the Russian syndicates have started to come here. | 俄国黑手党开始向这儿渗透 |
[47:12] | And in the spirit of Glasnost,the Soviets have opened their borders to the Mafia. | 根据苏联政府的公平开放原则 他们对黑社会大开门户 |
[47:17] | But the Italians, they aren’t convinced… | 但是意大利人 他们可不认为…. |
[47:20] | the grounds in Mother Russia are fertile enough for organized crime yet. | 俄国本土已经成熟到能发展出有组织的犯罪团伙 |
[47:23] | So they aingt ready to commit. But the Russians are coming here anyway. | 所以他们还没准备好交出地盘 但无论如何俄国佬还是来了 |
[47:29] | They are unwelcome. | 他们是不受欢迎的人士 |
[47:31] | So,what we have here, gentlemen… | 因此 在这儿发生的 先生们… |
[47:35] | is possibly the beginning… | 也许是… |
[47:38] | of the first international mob war. | 一场国际间黑帮大火并的开始 |
[47:42] | Unless I’ve totally missed something. | 除非我漏了非常重要的线索 |
[47:45] | I’m live from the Copley Plaza Hotel… | 我在考布利广场酒店 为您进行现场报道… |
[47:47] | where we have just been informed that the largest multiple murder… | 刚刚在这里 发生了波士顿有史以来… |
[47:50] | in Boston’s history has just taken place. | 规模最大的谋杀案 |
[47:53] | We have learned that there were nine victims… | 据称这九名死者… |
[47:55] | all deeply involved in a notoriously violent Russian crime syndicate… | 都与本市臭名昭著的俄罗斯黑帮… |
[47:58] | right here in Boston. | 有密切的关联 |
[48:00] | Anybody you think is evil? | 任何一个你们认为邪恶的人? |
[48:03] | Aye. | 对 |
[48:05] | Don’t you think that’s a little weird,a little psycho? | 你们不觉得这样有点怪异 有点疯狂? |
[48:09] | Do you know what I think is psycho,Roc? | 你知道让我觉得我疯狂是什么 洛克? |
[48:15] | It’s decent men with loving families. | 拥有美满家庭的好人们 |
[48:17] | They go home every day after work, and they turn on the news. | 每天工作回家 打开电视看新闻 |
[48:20] | You know what they see? They see rapists… | 知道他们看见了什么? 强奸犯… |
[48:23] | and murderers and child molesters. | 杀人犯 猥亵幼童犯 |
[48:25] | They’re all getting out of prison. | 一个个地出狱 |
[48:27] | Mafiosos… | 黑手党成员… |
[48:30] | getting caught with 20 kilos… | 携带20公斤海洛因被捕… |
[48:33] | getting out on bail the same fucking day. | 却被予以保释 就在他妈的同一天 |
[48:36] | And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing… | 每个地方 每个人 都在想着一件事… |
[48:39] | that someone should just go kill those motherfuckers. | 应该有人就这么杀了这些混蛋 |
[48:44] | Kill them all. Admit it. | 杀光他们 承认吧 |
[48:47] | Even you’ve thought about it. | 就算是你 也有过这样的念头 |
[48:53] | You guys should be in every major city. | 你们应该出现在每个大城市里 |
[48:57] | This is some heavy shit. | 这玩意儿有够劲爆 |
[48:59] | This is like “Lone Ranger” heavy,man. | 和”正义先锋”一样劲 兄弟 |
[49:03] | Fuck it! There’s so much shit that pisses me off! | 去他妈的! 太多狗屎惹毛老子我了! |
[49:08] | You guys should recruit,’cause I’m sick and fucking tired… | 你们需要添个帮手 因为他妈的我受够了这种… |
[49:11] | of walking down the street waiting for one of these crack-piping… | 整天被那些瘾君子 马屁精… |
[49:15] | ass-wiping,motherless lowlifes to get me! | 忘恩负义的小混混使唤的生活! |
[49:18] | Hallelujah,Jaffar. | 哈利路亚 贾法尔 |
[49:20] | So you’re not just talking about mob guys,right? | 你们并不只是针对那些黑社会 是吗? |
[49:22] | You’re talking about pimps and drug dealers and all that shit,right? | 你们的目标还有那些拉皮条的 卖毒品的混蛋 对吗? |
[49:25] | Oh,yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[49:29] | Fuck. You guys could do this every goddamn day. | 操 天杀的你们每天都能开工 |
[49:32] | We’re sort of like 7-Eleven. | 我们有点像24小时便利店 |
[49:35] | We’re not always doing business, but we’re always open. | 不总是做生意 但店门永远对外开放 |
[49:39] | – Mmm. That is nicely put. – Thank you very much. | – 比喻地妙极了 – 多想夸奖 |
[49:52] | I will fuck you up,dude. | 我要把我干掉 小子 |
[50:01] | So then we go right through the fucking ceiling like this… | 然后我们就直接从他妈的天花板 像这样… |
[50:13] | Oh,boy. You fucking guys. You ruined me. | 哦 老弟 他妈的我被你们害死了 |
[50:18] | I’m fucking done. | 我他妈的玩完了 |
[50:21] | Permanent fucking package boy. | 一辈子的跑腿小弟 |
[50:24] | Who said that? You can take credit on that,you know? | 谁说的? 你可以把那笔功劳算在你头上 知道吗? |
[50:28] | What,are you serious? | 什么 你说真的? |
[50:31] | Yeah. Fuck it. | 是啊 去他妈的 |
[50:34] | If you think about it, it’s all you can do,really. | 如果你仔细想想 这是你唯一的出路 真的 |
[50:37] | I mean,you can’t go in there and tell him it was us. | 我的意思是 你总不能就这么走进去 说是我们干的 |
[50:39] | Climb the corporate ladder,boy. | 识时务者为俊杰 老弟 |
[50:41] | Don Rocco. | 洛克教父 |
[50:44] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[50:47] | I’m doing it. I deserve it. | 就这么办 我应得的 |
[50:49] | I’ve been working for those fat bastards since I’ve been in high school. | 从中学起我就为这些肥佬办事 |
[50:52] | Look at this fucking place. They’re fucking me,man. | 看看这破地方 他们一直在利用我 |
[50:55] | They can suck my pathetic little dick! | 他们能舔我可怜的小鸡鸡! |
[50:59] | And I’ll dip my nuts in marinara sauce… | 而我还会先蘸上海鲜酱… |
[51:02] | just so the fat bastards can get a taste of home while they’re at it. | 就为了让这些肥佬尝尝家乡的味道 |
[51:05] | Fuck it! I’m doing it. | 去他妈的! 就这么办 |
[51:08] | It is done! Shit! | 就这么办! 该死的! |
[51:11] | – Shit! Shit! – Oh,my God! | – 该死! 该死! – 哦 我的老天爷啊! |
[51:17] | – What the fuck! – I’m hit! | – 他妈的怎么回事! – 走火了! |
[51:19] | Oh,fuck! | 哦 操! |
[51:21] | What the fuck! | 他妈的怎么了! |
[51:26] | I can’t believe that just fucking happened! | 我不相信他妈的居然发生了这种事! |
[51:29] | – Is it dead? – Oh,my God! | – 它死了? – 哦 上帝啊! |
[51:54] | Donna’s gonna be angry about her cat. | 唐娜肯定会为了她的猫大发脾气 |
[51:56] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[51:59] | She’s on every drug known to man. | 谁都知道她的毒瘾有多大 |
[52:01] | She’d have sold the thing for a dime bag. Screw her. | 她会把它卖了 就为一包粉 管她呢 |
[52:08] | I do kind of feel like an asshole,though. | 虽然我的确觉得自己像个混蛋 |
[52:10] | Yeah,Roc,you sound real remorseful there. | 是啊 洛克 刚才你看起来真的很懊悔 |
[52:13] | She aingt been around in weeks anyhow. | 反正她几个星期内都不会回来 |
[52:17] | Listen,something’s been bothering me about last night. | 听着 昨晚我想到一些事 |
[52:20] | What? | 什么事? |
[52:23] | What if your boss knew how many fellows were supposed to be there. | 假如你的老板 原本就知道那儿有几个人 |
[52:26] | – What are you…What are you saying? – Think about it. | – 你什么…你在说什么? – 好好想想 |
[52:29] | Nine men,six bullets. | 九个人 六发子弹 |
[52:31] | Think they sold me out? No way. No way. | 你说他们出卖我? 决不可能 |
[52:34] | Listen,he probably knew you’d end up nailing the fat guy… | 听我说 也许他知道你能干掉那个胖子… |
[52:37] | maybe one or two more,but he had to know you weren’t walking out of there. | 或许再多一两个 但他肯定知道你不可能活着出来 |
[52:39] | Figure it out. The shooter’s dead at the scene. | 想想吧 凶手当场死亡 |
[52:41] | There’s no in-depth investigation. | 不会有进一步调查 |
[52:43] | They’ll just slide right off his fucking back. | 不知不觉的 他妈的一切都结束了 |
[52:46] | ‘Cause what the fuck? | 因为该死的? |
[52:48] | As much as I love you,man, you are not exactly Don Corleone. | 虽然我打心眼里爱你 兄弟 可你毕竟不是科莱昂教父 |
[52:51] | No,no,that… | 不 不 那… |
[52:53] | That’s just not the way things are done. Besides,how does he know… | 事情不是那样子的 再说 他怎么知道… |
[52:56] | I just don’t get in there,see there’s too many of them,serve them their fucking food… | 也许我不会进去 里面人太多了 然后我他妈的上完菜就离开… |
[52:59] | Because he fucking knows you,Roc! | 因为他妈的那些人了解你 洛克! |
[53:01] | A smooth hitter would have gone in there, seen it was a fucking wash and slipped out. | 老手不会贸然闯进去 他们懂得知难而退 |
[53:04] | But you,he knows this is your only shot. | 但是你 他们知道这是你唯一的机会 |
[53:07] | You’ve been waiting 18 fucking years. | 他妈的你等了整整十八年 |
[53:10] | No. No,no. That…That… | 不 不 不 那…那… |
[53:12] | That just aingt the way…No,that’s bull…that’s bullshit. | 事情不是这个样子的… 不对 你说的都是狗屁 |
[53:15] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. That’s just not the way things happen. | 你不知道自己在说什么 那种事不可能发生 |
[53:18] | I mean,thanks for your concern and all, but that just aingt the thing of it. | 我的意思是 谢谢你的关心 不是这个样子 |
[53:22] | Do me a favor,all right? Just roll it around a bit on your way in. | 拜托 好吗? 去之前好好考虑清楚 |
[53:24] | – Will you for me? – No. No rolling. | – 算是为了我? – 不 不需要考虑 |
[53:26] | Nothing needs to be rolled. Fuck! | 什么事都不用想 操! |
[53:30] | – Where the fuck are you going? Did you tell him? – Of course I fucking told him. | – 你他妈的上哪儿? 你和他说了? – 他妈的我当然告诉他了 |
[53:32] | – Then what the fuck? – You guys don’t know that shit for sure! | – 那你他妈的在干吗? – 该死的你们也没法确定啊! |
[53:36] | Oh,you’re such a fucking retard! | 他妈的你真是个蠢货! |
[53:38] | – Hey,fuck you! – Oh,man,use your fucking brain for once! | – 嘿 你娘勒! – 哦 老兄 用用你的脑袋 就一次! |
[53:41] | Is it so unbelievable that they don’t fucking care about ya? | 你他妈的真以为那些人会管你的死活? |
[53:45] | Oh,yeah,you two fucking micks know what’s going on,huh? | 哦 是啊 你们这俩个爱尔兰杂种就什么都知道? |
[53:47] | – Fuck you both! – This is not a fucking thing you should gamble on,all right? | – 操你妈的! – 这他妈的不是什么赌着玩的东西 好吗? |
[53:52] | I’m the fuck out of here. | 我他妈的走了 |
[53:55] | Fine! Fuck it! | 行啊! 你娘勒! |
[53:57] | What kind of flowers you want at your funeral? You dumb wop. | 葬礼上要什么花? 你这个意大利白痴 |
[54:00] | – It’s the last time I’m gonna see ya! – I’ll be back at nine! | – 这是我们的最后一面! – 九点回来! |
[54:02] | – Bury the fucking cat! – Listen,you get in there… | – 埋了那只该死的猫! – 听好了 你进去发现苗头不对… |
[54:05] | and you start getting a bad vibe, you get the fuck out quick! | 他妈的赶紧给我出来! |
[54:16] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[54:18] | – Murph. – Hey,Roc. You okay? | – 墨夫 – 嗨 洛克 你没事吧? |
[54:21] | Anybody call for me? | 有人找我吗? |
[54:24] | No,man. Are you sure you’re okay? | 没有 兄弟 你真的没事? |
[54:26] | I’m fucking fine. | 我他妈好着呢 |
[54:29] | I’ll catch you on the flip side. | 回头见 |
[54:39] | Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. | 来啊 小猫 小猫 小猫 |
[54:59] | Pack your shit! Pack your shit! We gotta get out of here! | 收拾东西! 收拾你们的东西! 我们得离开这儿! |
[55:02] | – We gotta get out! – What the fuck are you talking about? | – 我们得快走! – 他妈的你在说什么? |
[55:05] | I killed them! Oh,Jesus,I killed them all! | 我把他们杀了! 哦 上帝啊 我把他们都杀了! |
[55:08] | – Just calm down. Tell us what happened. – No! | – 冷静点 告诉我们发生了什么 – 不! |
[55:10] | – Rocco! – Calm down,man. | – 洛克! – 镇定 老兄 |
[55:12] | Fuck you! You start getting excited,motherfucker! | 你娘勒! 是你们开的好头 他妈的混蛋! |
[55:16] | – We gotta go! – Rocco! | – 我们得离开! – 洛克! |
[55:21] | – Well,how many were there? – Fucking hurry the fuck up! | – 那么 有几个人? – 他妈的动作快点! |
[55:25] | All right! I love this shit! | 好啊! 我爱这一行! |
[55:28] | – What the fuck is wrong with you,Roc? – The cocksucker sold me out! | – 他妈的究竟怎么回事 洛克? – 那些杂种把我卖了! |
[55:32] | Didn’t I tell you,Roc? Did they pull on you first? | 我不是早说了 洛克? 他们先动手的? |
[55:34] | What am I doing? In the middle of the Lakeview! | 我在干吗? 当时我在雷克维尔! |
[55:37] | Lakeview the deli,Roc? | 雷克维尔餐馆 洛克? |
[55:39] | – Looks like we got us a new fucking recruit. – Rocco! | – 看起来他妈的我们添了个新成员 – 洛克! |
[55:42] | – What? – Where’s my cat? | – 干吗? – 我的猫在哪儿? |
[55:48] | I killed your cat, you druggie bitch. | 我把它杀了 你这个磕药的臭婊子 |
[55:51] | – God. Why? – What? | – 天吶 为什么? – 什么? |
[55:53] | I felt it would bring closure to our relationship. | 这样我们就算分手了 |
[55:56] | – You killed my…my… – Your what? | – 你杀了我的…我的… – 你的什么? |
[55:59] | – My… – Your fucking what? Huh? Your what,bitch? | – 我的… – 你他妈的什么? 什么 臭婊子? |
[56:03] | I’ll shoot myself in the head… | 我会崩了自己… |
[56:06] | if you can tell me that cat’s name! | 如果你能说出那只猫的名字! |
[56:09] | Go ahead! Your what? Your precious little… | 说啊! 你的什么? 你宝贝的小… |
[56:12] | – Skippy. Skippy. – Oh,Jesus. What color was it,bitch? | – 斯基皮 斯基皮 – 哦 上帝啊 是什么颜色 臭婊子? |
[56:16] | Don’t you fucking yell at her like that,you prick! | 他妈的别对他大吼大叫 你这个混蛋! |
[56:18] | Shut your fat ass,Rayvie! | 闭上你的屁眼 蕾维! |
[56:21] | I can’t buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you fucked! | 我去买包烟都能碰上九个操过你男人! |
[56:26] | Damn! Son of a bitch. | 该死! 狗娘养的 |
[56:31] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[56:32] | Let’s get the fuck outta here! | 他妈的我们快离开这儿! |
[56:34] | Those rat fucks! All of them were all laughing at me,man. | 那些鼠辈! 他们都在笑话我 兄弟 |
[56:37] | – Are you sure you killed them,Roc? – Fucking-A right I did. | – 你确定自己把他们杀了 洛克? – 他妈的我当然确定 |
[56:40] | I had a goddamn turkey shoot over there. | 我一口气杀了三个人 |
[56:42] | – Anybody call for me? – No,man. Are you sure you’re okay? | – 有人找我吗? – 不 兄弟 你真的没事? |
[56:46] | I’m fucking fine. | 我他妈好着呢 |
[56:49] | I’ll catch you on the flip side. | 回头见 |
[57:13] | I know there’s something happening here | 我就知道会出事 |
[57:17] | I know there’s something happening here | 我就知道会出事 |
[57:22] | Do my eyes deceive my mind | |
[57:31] | I’ll bet it was a fucking test. | 他妈的我打赌他在考验我们 |
[57:33] | Vincenzo came in here shooting his mouth off. He made sure we knew. | 文森佐到这里大吹特吹了一通 让所有人都知道了 |
[57:42] | But we did what we were supposed to,huh? | 但我们做了自己该做的 对吗? |
[57:45] | We kept our mouths shut. | 闭上嘴巴 |
[57:47] | You? You did your part. | 你? 做了你该做的 |
[57:53] | Fuck! | 操! |
[57:55] | They know we’re goodfellas now. | 他们知道我们有本事 |
[57:58] | We’ll get taken care of,baby. | 能干大事 宝贝儿 |
[58:00] | What? Did everyone know? | 什么? 大家都知道了? |
[58:02] | Next thing you’re gonna tell me Sal was in on it. | 接下来你要告诉我 撒尔也知道这事 |
[58:06] | Vincenzo told Sal first. That fat fuck knew before we did. | 文森佐第一个告诉的就是撒尔 那肥佬知道的比我们还早 |
[58:10] | At least we got our funny man back,huh? | 至少我们的滑稽小子回来了 |
[58:16] | Here’s some more that you fear | 一些令人恐惧的事情 |
[58:26] | – That was funny,wasn’t it? That was real fucking funny! – No,not me! Not me! | – 很好笑 是吧? 他妈的真好笑! – 不 不是我! 不是我! |
[58:29] | Huh? Ha! Funny! Funny! | 笑啊! 笑啊! |
[58:32] | Funny! Funny! Funny! | 让你笑! 让你笑! |
[58:36] | – Funny! – Full,full | – 笑啊! – 够了 够了 |
[58:38] | Full,full | 够了 够了 |
[58:40] | Full,full | 够了 够了 |
[58:42] | – Full – Listen,Roc,did anybody see ya? | 听着 洛克 有谁看见你没有? |
[58:46] | Fuck,man,I might as well have gone around posting flyers. | 操他妈的 也许抓我的通缉令 |
[58:49] | Right out in public,man. | 已经满天飞了 兄弟 |
[58:53] | Liberating,isn’t it? | 解放了 不是吗? |
[58:55] | – Let’s fucking go! – You know,it is a bit. | – 他妈的我们走! – 你知道 是有那么一点 |
[59:01] | Conner,stop the car! Stop the fucking car,man! | 康纳 停车 他妈的快停车! |
[59:06] | Vincenzo,that fat motherfucker, Yakavetta’s right hand! | 文森佐 他妈的那只死肥猪 亚卡维塔的左右手! |
[59:09] | He’s the one who set me up,then he went around telling everybody I was as good as dead. | 是他出的主意 然后告诉其它人我跟死人没区别 |
[59:13] | Goes there every Wednesday night 10:00, jerks off on the same titty dancer. Never misses. | 每个星期三晚上十点 他都找这儿的一个脱衣女郎 从不错过 |
[59:17] | – Yeah,so? – So? So let’s kill the motherfucker! | – 所以呢? – 所以? 所以他妈的让我们干掉那混蛋! |
[59:21] | I mean,what are you guys? That’s your new thing,right? | 我的意思是 你们是干什么的? 这不就是你们的新行当? |
[59:24] | – Yeah,well… – Ah,what the fuck! | – 是的 但… – 啊 他妈的怎么了! |
[59:26] | I mean,who makes the cut? Is there a raffle or something? | 我的意思是 你们怎么挑选目标? 抓阄还是其它什么? |
[59:29] | To tell you the truth,those first ones, they just sort of fell onto our laps. | 说实话 那天是第一次 刚好落到我们头上 |
[59:33] | Well,what do you do? | 那你们打算怎么办? |
[59:35] | We haven’t really got a system of deciding who,Roc. It’s… | 实际上我们还没想好究竟选谁 洛克 这是… |
[59:40] | Me! Me! I’m the guy! | 我! 我! 靠我啊! |
[59:42] | I know everyone,their habits, who they hang out with,who they talk to! | 我了解每个人 他们的习惯 他们和哪些人接触 聊天! |
[59:46] | I got phone numbers,addresses! I know who they’re fucking! | 我手头上有他们的电话 地址! 我知道他们和谁上床! |
[59:49] | I know where they live! | 我知道他们住在哪儿! |
[59:51] | We could kill everyone. | 我们能杀光每一个人 |
[59:55] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[1:00:00] | I’m strangely comfortable with it. | 奇怪的是我对此很习惯 |
[1:00:15] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:00:37] | Okay,Roc. | 好了 洛克 |
[1:00:42] | What? You guys got masks. | 干吗? 你们都有面罩 |
[1:00:45] | You look like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. | 你看起来像《肥肥阿伯特》里的结巴 |
[1:00:47] | Fine. Fuck it! When we’re through,she can I.D. me. | 好 去他妈的! 完事之后 就让她来指证我 |
[1:00:51] | I don’t care. Just trying to be professional,but no! | 我不管了 想表现地专业点 但不! |
[1:00:54] | – It looks fine. – No,fuck it. | – 看起来不错 – 不要 去他妈的 |
[1:00:57] | No,shut the fuck up! You look good. Put it on. You look fucking scary,man. | 不 他妈的闭上你的嘴 快带上 你看起来挺唬人 老弟 |
[1:01:05] | Now,Roc,are you sure that you’re “O-B-kay-B”? | 现在 洛克 你确定自己”准-啊-备-啊-好了”? |
[1:01:23] | She was in here when it all went down. | 事发的时候她正好在现场 |
[1:01:26] | – Can she I.D. them? – No. | – 她能认出他们吗? – 不能 |
[1:01:29] | – There were wearing masks. – Of course they were. | – 他们都带着面罩 – 当然 |
[1:01:32] | You scream,you’re dead! Which one’s he in? | 你出声就死定了! 他在哪一间? |
[1:01:34] | And don’t make like you don’t know who the fuck I’m talking about! | 别他妈的假装不知道在说什么! |
[1:01:39] | Don’t you talk to me like that, you dirty little girl. | 你敢这么对我说话 你这个小骚货 |
[1:01:42] | Oh,yeah. Give it to Daddy. | 哦 耶 快给爹地 |
[1:01:44] | Oh,this is one sick motherfucker. | 哦 真他妈是个的变态混蛋 |
[1:01:48] | – How many? – Three. | – 几个人? – 三个 |
[1:01:51] | Two of them did the shooting. | 其中两个开的枪 |
[1:01:53] | “…and teeming with souls shall it ever be.” | “…用他们的灵魂 让这条流向你的河水生生不息…” |
[1:01:56] | [Conner,Murphy Ending Prayer In Latin] | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义 |
[1:01:59] | Our little theory from last night just got shot to shit. | 昨晚我们的小小结论 该死的全作废了 |
[1:02:03] | Something new is going on here. | 这儿有些新情况 |
[1:02:14] | After talking to the dancer… | 给舞娘做完口供后… |
[1:02:17] | we know their mark was the guy in the middle booth. | 我们知道了凶手的目标是中间那个 |
[1:02:21] | After she watches them whack him, she passes out. | 他们做掉那个家伙之后 她就昏了过去 |
[1:02:46] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干吗? |
[1:02:49] | I’ll tip her! | 我会付她小费! |
[1:02:51] | Why are there two extra victims? | 那剩下的两名死者呢? |
[1:02:53] | – Witnesses. – No way they could have seen. | – 目击者 – 他们不可能看见 |
[1:03:00] | Allow me to enlighten you gentlemen… | 允许我指点各位一些… |
[1:03:04] | to the protocol of the porno industry… | 色情行业的规矩… |
[1:03:06] | as I’m sure you’ve never been in one of these places before. | 因为我相信你们从未光顾过这样的场所 |
[1:03:11] | A man goes into the booth, puts the money through the slot… | 一名顾客走进隔间 把钱放进投币口… |
[1:03:14] | the dancer gets it on the other side. | 舞娘从另一头拿到钱 |
[1:03:17] | She hits the button, the door goes up. | 按下按钮 门就升起来了 |
[1:03:19] | Now there’s only glass between you, and that’s “little fireman” time. | 现在中间只隔着一道玻璃 是属于”消防员”的时间 |
[1:03:23] | No way they could have seen it. | 他们绝无可能看见 |
[1:03:25] | Those doors were down, so that means this: | 这些门是放下的 说明了: |
[1:03:29] | They looked in, down through the peepholes… | 他们从里面的小孔往外… |
[1:03:31] | saw these guys,opened the doors from the inside… | 看见了这些家伙 然后从里面把门打开… |
[1:03:35] | pop,pop,pop, right through the glass. | 砰 砰 砰 直接穿过玻璃 |
[1:03:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:03:48] | – It’s like a scumbag yard sale. – We should come down here once a week and clean house. | – 这儿像是供应坏家伙的二手市场 – 我们应该每星期都来上一次大扫除 |
[1:03:52] | Maybe the three guys had something in common. | 也许这三个人有共同之处 |
[1:03:56] | No,this guy’s big-time. These two are street-walking scum. | 不对 这个人是撞大运 其它两个只是嫖客 |
[1:04:00] | Then that’s what they had in common. They’re all bad guys. | 那么这就是共同点 他们都是坏蛋 |
[1:04:03] | Now they’re all dead bad guys. | 现在都是死了的坏蛋 |
[1:04:06] | Oh,man,you gotta let me do these guys. | 哦 老兄 你该让我来动手 |
[1:04:08] | I’m such a moron. I gotta make up for that tit thing. | 我真是个白痴 我得弥补刚才摸奶子的事 |
[1:04:11] | – There’s no way. I’ve been waiting for this asshole. – Oh,come on. | – 没门 我就等着这帮混蛋呢 – 哦 拜托了 |
[1:04:14] | Come on,man. Give the guy his shot. | 就这样吧 让他试试 |
[1:04:17] | It’s the real deal,Roc. Evil men,dead men. | 这可是玩真的 洛克 恶人 死人 |
[1:04:25] | Good shooting… | 好枪法…. |
[1:04:27] | shitty shooting. | 烂枪法 |
[1:04:41] | Plus… we got us a genuine… | 加上…我们这儿有一个典型的… |
[1:04:44] | Kennedy assassination-style bullet theory here. | 肯尼迪刺杀式理论 |
[1:04:47] | Two guns were used. The guy in the middle… | 凶手使用两把枪 中间这个家伙… |
[1:04:49] | was done with both of them. | 同时被这两把枪处决 |
[1:04:53] | But this guy,he was killed… | 而这个人… |
[1:04:55] | with bullets from gun “A” only… | 身上只有第一把枪的子弹… |
[1:04:58] | and this guy,gun “B” only. | 那个 只有第二把枪 |
[1:05:00] | But ballistics dug two slugs out of the wall from “B”… | 可是弹道专家挖出了 两个第二把枪的弹壳… |
[1:05:05] | over here where the victim was done with “A.” | 从这面墙里 被第一把枪打死的受害者这边 |
[1:05:07] | And it’s the same thing over here. | 另一边也是同样的情况 |
[1:05:14] | Why the crossover? | 为什么会交叉? |
[1:05:17] | That’s just fucking weird. I have no idea. | 真他妈太奇怪了 我毫无头绪 |
[1:05:20] | Jesus,I just can’t think anymore. | 上帝啊 我实在想不下去了 |
[1:05:23] | That scene over at the coffee shop today just tapped me out. | 今天在餐馆的那个案子已经让我筋疲力尽了 |
[1:05:27] | What scene? | 什么案子? |
[1:05:29] | Some guy went nuts over off of Com Ave. | 有人突然在康街的一间餐馆里 |
[1:05:31] | Shot three guys to death in a coffee shop, broad daylight,fled the scene. | 打死了三个人 大白天 逃离现场 |
[1:05:35] | – Don’t have much on him. – Why wasn’t I informed of this? | – 还没什么线索 – 为什么没人向我汇报? |
[1:05:38] | They weren’t related. The guy used a.38. | 两个案子没有联系 那个人用的是.38 |
[1:05:40] | – No pennies,totally amateur. – Who were the victims? | – 没有硬币 手法业余 – 受害者的身份? |
[1:05:43] | – A couple of mob peons and a fat fuck bartender. – Oh,isn’t that beautiful? | – 两个黑帮小混混和一个肥佬招待 – 哦 真美妙啊? |
[1:05:47] | All the lowlifes in quiet city Boston start dropping dead,and you think it’s unrelated! | 地痞流氓突然在平静的波士顿集体暴毙 而你认为其中毫无关联! |
[1:05:52] | Greenly,the day I want the Boston Police to do my thinking for me… | 格林利 哪天我让波士顿警察替我思考… |
[1:05:56] | I will have a fucking tag on my toe! | 他妈的进停尸房的人就是我了! |
[1:05:58] | Now get me a squad car and get me over there! | 马上给我找辆车 我现在就过去! |
[1:06:00] | I want crime scene photos and any witness statements now! | 还有现场照片 目击者口供 就现在! |
[1:06:23] | Wyatt fucking Earp! | 真他妈的爽! |
[1:06:28] | It looks like we got us a cowboy. Hmm. | 看来我们有了个牛仔 |
[1:06:32] | “So we shall flow a river forth to Thee… | “用他们的灵魂… |
[1:06:34] | and teeming with souls shall it ever be. “ | 让这条流向你的河水生生不息” |
[1:06:38] | [Conner,Murphy Ending Prayer In Latin] | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义 |
[1:06:44] | Hey,hey,man. You guys gotta teach me that prayer. | 嘿 嘿 兄弟 你们得教我那祷词 |
[1:06:46] | – That’s some good shit,man. – Cool it,Roc. It’s a family prayer. | – 真是该死的好东西 哥们 – 别想了 洛克 那是家庭祷词 |
[1:06:50] | – My father’s father before him. So that’s our shit. – Oh,come on! | – 我曾祖父留下的 所以这是我们的好东西 – 哦 拜托! |
[1:06:53] | The victims were found… | 受害者们被发现死在… |
[1:06:55] | at a local adult entertainment parlor. | 当地一家成人娱乐场所 |
[1:06:57] | These murders,coupled with the three suspected mob-related killings… | 这起案件加上今天下午 一名与犯罪集团有关的谋杀嫌疑人… |
[1:07:01] | that occurred at this local Boston deli earlier this afternoon… | 在本地一家餐馆制造的凶案… |
[1:07:04] | brings the death toll to six, just today. | 总共造成六人死亡 仅在一天的时间内 |
[1:07:07] | There is no doubt that all the victims have been criminals. | 毫无疑问这些受害者都是罪犯 |
[1:07:10] | Perhaps this explains why a public outcry… | 也许这也就是为什么… |
[1:07:12] | to have these crimes stopped has not been heard. | 公众要求制止此项罪行的呼声未出现的原因 |
[1:07:15] | Ah,these two crime scenes are related. | 嗯 这两个案子有联系 |
[1:07:19] | Too many coincidences. | 太多巧合了 |
[1:07:21] | Same day,five hours apart… | 发生在同一天 相隔5个小时… |
[1:07:24] | dead mobsters in both scenes. | 死者都是犯罪集团的成员 |
[1:07:26] | Now… | 那么… |
[1:07:28] | why did he kill the bartender? | 他为什么杀了酒吧招待? |
[1:07:31] | Crime of passion. Just went nuts. He shot everyone in here. | 冲动杀人 突然失去理智 就把这里的人全杀了 |
[1:07:37] | – Just ran out of bullets. – Does this look like a frigging post office to you? | – 用光所有的子弹 – 你难道觉得这里像个该死的办公室? |
[1:07:41] | This guy came in here with intent. | 这个家伙有备而来 |
[1:07:43] | Maybe he didn’t know exactly what he was gonna do,but he had a good idea. | 也许他不知道具体的细节 但他知道自己在干什么 |
[1:07:46] | No,the bartender was no fucking accident. | 不 酒吧招待的死绝不是他妈的意外 |
[1:07:48] | Well,we didn’t need any help on that. | 这点我们可不需要任何帮助 |
[1:07:51] | A lot of people saw it. Nobody’s talking. | 很多人都看见了 但谁也不肯说 |
[1:07:55] | Figures. | 不出所料 |
[1:07:57] | Oh,look. | 哦 看啊 |
[1:07:59] | Are you guys seeing the pattern here? | 你们看出这儿的模式没有? |
[1:08:05] | We got big questions at both of these crime scenes with no answers. | 两起案子我们有许多疑问 但都没有答案 |
[1:08:09] | Why did they kill the guys in the other two booths? | 为什么他们杀了另两个隔间的人? |
[1:08:13] | Why did they do the bartender? | 为什么他们杀了酒吧招待? |
[1:08:19] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:08:21] | I hate cold crime scenes! | 我痛恨僵持的案子! |
[1:08:25] | I’m fucking leaving now. | 他妈的我走了 |
[1:08:29] | And do me a favor. Tell me when the next one dies… | 还有 帮个忙 下次他们动手的时候通知我一声… |
[1:08:32] | ’cause these guys are not done yet. | 因为这些家伙还不会收手 |
[1:09:01] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:09:04] | Augustus,I need your help. | 奥古斯塔斯 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:09:07] | I have a serious problem. I am not screwing around here. | 我有个棘手的问题 不开玩笑 |
[1:09:14] | I need… Il Duce. | 我要找… 公爵 |
[1:09:35] | The Duke? Huh. | 公爵? |
[1:09:38] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[1:09:41] | Rocco… this package boy… | 洛克… 一个跑腿的… |
[1:09:44] | he could bring down the whole East Coast. | 他能弄垮我们整个东海岸 |
[1:09:46] | If he decides to turn state’s evidence… | 如果他打算当污点证人… |
[1:09:49] | he could take us apart brick by brick. | 他有本事一点一点地 把我们搞垮 |
[1:09:52] | But he’s happy,now… | 但是现在 他更乐意… |
[1:09:55] | with just killing us one by one. | 把我们一个一个地杀光 |
[1:09:58] | And worse,he’s good at it. | 更糟的是 他对此很拿手 |
[1:10:03] | Listen,kid. I hope you understand who you’re dealing with here. | 听着 孩子 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[1:10:07] | This guy is no slouch. | 这家伙可不是什么等闲之辈 |
[1:10:10] | When I was a boy… | 我小的时候… |
[1:10:12] | you and papa used to speak of him like he was a ghost. | 我父亲说他就像一个鬼魂 |
[1:10:16] | Move him. | 让他走 |
[1:10:21] | Your father and I used him three times in 20 years… | 二十年里你父亲和我只动用过他三次… |
[1:10:25] | only when things got totally fucked. | 唯独当情况已经收拾不了的时候 |
[1:10:29] | Whenever we needed one of our own bumped off… | 每次我们要做掉自己人… |
[1:10:31] | we’d call this guy in. | 都会派他去干 |
[1:10:34] | He had a thing for clipping wise guys. | 他特别喜欢处理我们这样的人 |
[1:10:36] | But only one rule: | 只有一条规矩: |
[1:10:39] | No women,no kids. | 不杀女人 不杀孩子 |
[1:10:41] | Believe me,kid, you don’t want this guy… | 相信我 孩子 你不能用他… |
[1:10:44] | unless you are 100% sure you need him. | 除非你百分之百确定自己有这个需要 |
[1:10:49] | He’s a fucking monster. But only one thing. | 他妈的这个人是个怪物 唯一的问题是 |
[1:10:52] | He’s been rotting in the can the last 25 or 30 years. | 他在监狱里蹲了将近25年甚至30年 |
[1:10:55] | Don’t even know if he still alive or if he even up to it. | 我不清楚他是否还活着 又或者他是否还有那个能耐 |
[1:11:15] | There. | 这儿 |
[1:11:19] | – Well,there are ways around that. – Yeah. Go find one. | – 呃 有好几个办法可以搞定 – 那好 就找一个 |
[1:11:28] | All right. Let’s talk some business here. | 好吧 让我们谈一桩生意 |
[1:11:30] | I know a sick fuck makes the ones we been doing look like altar boys. | 我认识一个坏透了的混蛋 他让我们干掉的那些家伙看起来像祭童一样神圣 |
[1:11:36] | Worst night of my life when I met this guy. | 我这辈子最糟的一天 当我遇到那家伙 |
[1:11:38] | The guy never says a fucking word to me. | 他妈的连一句话都没对我说 |
[1:11:41] | We’re driving25 minutes… | 我们开了25分钟的车… |
[1:11:43] | never a sigh, no throat clearing,nothing. | 没叹气 没清嗓子 什么也没有 |
[1:11:48] | Yeah,you’re always making great fucking sense,you dumb bitch. | 对 你他妈的总是有道理 蠢货 |
[1:11:54] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[1:11:57] | His face…blank,man. Just nothing there. | 他那张脸… 没一点表情 什么也没有 |
[1:12:00] | This guy takes out a whole family… | 他干掉了整一家子… |
[1:12:04] | wife,kids,everyone… like he’s ordering a fucking pizza. | 妻子 孩子 每一个人… 看起来他妈的像是预订匹萨 |
[1:12:10] | This house is clean. | 清扫完毕 |
[1:12:15] | I knew if I didn’t keep it together, it was my ass. | 我知道如果不配合他 倒霉的人就是我 |
[1:12:23] | He has a poker game out back of his place… | 在他家里有一场桥牌聚… |
[1:12:25] | with a bunch of wise guys every Saturday. | 每个星期六和一群黑手党成员 |
[1:12:38] | Worst day of my life,man. | 最糟的一天 兄弟 |
[1:12:41] | Well,I’m sold. | 那么 我成交 |
[1:12:47] | Don’t worry,Roc. | 别担心 洛克 |
[1:12:49] | We’ll do this guy right, and you’ll feel a lot better. | 等我们搞定他 你感觉好的多 |
[1:13:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:13:15] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[1:13:23] | They waited in a parked car down the street for the kid to leave. | 他们在一辆停靠在街边的车子里等着孩子离开 |
[1:13:30] | There he goes. | 他走了 |
[1:13:37] | They came in through the garage. | 进入车库 |
[1:13:39] | The kid says he leaves it open when he takes his bike out. | 孩子说他骑车离开的时候车库的门开着 |
[1:13:44] | Now they know the wife is the gatekeeper. She knows the code. | 他们知道妻子是看门的 她知道密码 |
[1:13:48] | Hit the numbers,lady. Hit the numbers. | 快按 女士 快按键盘 |
[1:13:51] | – I will kill you! I will kill you! – Don’t! Her hands are taped. | – 我会杀了你! 我会杀了你! – 别这样! 她的手还绑着 |
[1:13:54] | Why do I always gotta be on bitch detail? | 为什么每次都让我扮小人? |
[1:13:57] | The wife says she doesn’t know what happened after she hit the code. | 妻子说当她按下密码 她不知道发生了什么 |
[1:14:00] | She just remembers going down, but judging from the burn mark on her back… | 她只记得自己倒了下去 但从她背后的烧伤印记… |
[1:14:04] | I think what they did was use a stun gun on her. | 我认为她是被电击枪弄晕的 |
[1:14:08] | Now this guy knows that his friend is coming to the game… | 现在这些家伙知道他们的朋友来参加桥牌… |
[1:14:11] | and they know that this door can only be opened from the inside. | 而且他们也知道这扇门只能从里面打开 |
[1:14:15] | So they wait. And when that door opens… | 所以他们等着 等那扇门一打开… |
[1:14:19] | man… | 老兄… |
[1:14:22] | nobody’s ready for it. | 谁都没有准备 |
[1:14:30] | Panic,devastation. | 恐慌 毁灭 |
[1:14:34] | This was like shooting fish in a frigging barrel. | 就像在一个该死的桶里钓鱼 |
[1:14:38] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[1:15:05] | Now these guys dove under the table. | 然后这些家伙躲到了桌子底下 |
[1:15:07] | The trajectory on the bullet showed that they came from straight across. | 弹道显示他们是从正面射击 |
[1:15:11] | So that means one of our shooters dropped to his knees. | 这代表其中一个凶手跪到地上 |
[1:15:38] | – Something went wrong right here. – Shit! Shit! He aingt here! | – 接着出现了其它状况 – 该死! 该死! 他不在这儿! |
[1:15:42] | Oh,what the fuck you mean, he isn’t here? | 哦 他妈的你什么意思 他不在这儿? |
[1:15:45] | – I mean he aingt here! – Look again,for fuck’s sake! | – 我说他不在这儿! – 再找 看在他妈的份上! |
[1:15:48] | I know what the fuck he looks like! | 我他妈的知道他长什么样! |
[1:15:52] | Look behind ya! | 在你后面! |
[1:15:54] | Ah! Son of a… | 狗娘… |
[1:15:58] | Oh,shit! | 哦 该死的! |
[1:16:01] | Shoot this motherfucker! | 杀了这个混蛋! |
[1:16:04] | No! Fucking let the bloke go! | 等等! 他妈的放了这小子! |
[1:16:07] | – Let him go! – Fuck! Jesus! | – 放开他! – 操! 上帝啊! |
[1:16:10] | – Now’s your chance to earn your stripes,Roc! – He’ll fucking get killed! | – 现在是证明自己的时候 洛克! – 他妈的他杀死他! |
[1:16:13] | It was your idea to bring him in! | 让他加入是你的主意! |
[1:16:15] | One of these guys is a real sicko. | 其中一个凶手真是个神经病 |
[1:16:18] | He knew this man. He wanted him to suffer. | 他认识这个人 他要他受尽折磨 |
[1:16:20] | All right,Roc. Now’s your chance! | 好了 洛克 现在看你的了! |
[1:16:24] | – You take that man! – I don’t wanna die! | – 干掉他! – 我不想死! |
[1:16:48] | Sick fuck! Sick fuck! | 操你妈的变态! 我操! |
[1:16:51] | Sick fuck! | 我操! |
[1:16:54] | – All right then. – Fuck you,fucking… | – 好啦 – 操你妈的 操… |
[1:16:58] | Now take a fucking deep breath there,Roc. You did fine. | 现在他妈的深呼吸 就这样 洛克 你干得不赖 |
[1:17:01] | It was nicely done. | 干的漂亮 |
[1:17:07] | They exited out the front door. | 他们从前门出来 |
[1:17:10] | They had no idea what they were in for. | 却不知道前面有什么在等着他们 |
[1:17:26] | Now they’re staring at six men with guns drawn. | 现在他们面对六个人把枪口对着他们 |
[1:17:29] | It was a fucking ambush. | 他妈的这是一次伏击 |
[1:17:35] | This was a fucking bomb… | 他妈的一颗重磅炸弹… |
[1:17:37] | dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. | 扔在峡谷里 |
[1:17:41] | For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon. | 几秒钟之内 这个地方是世界末日的决战场 |
[1:17:48] | There was a firefight! | 一场超级枪战! |
[1:18:39] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[1:19:11] | Murph,are you all right? | 墨夫 你没事吧? |
[1:19:14] | Motherfucker! | 混帐! |
[1:19:16] | – Roc,get the fucking bag! – Fucking shit! Christ! | – 洛克 他妈的拿上袋子! – 妈的! 该死! 上帝! |
[1:19:21] | – Get the blood! Get the blood! – What the fuck was that? | – 把血弄掉! 把血弄掉! – 他妈的那是什么? |
[1:19:24] | – He shot my fucking finger off! – Roc,what the fuck? Get the fuck out of here! | – 他妈的他把我的手指给崩了! – 洛克 他妈的你在干吗? 他妈的快走! |
[1:19:28] | – Motherfucker! – Fucking shit! | – 混帐! – 他妈的该死! |
[1:19:31] | – Get the fucking bag! – My fucking finger! | – 拿上袋子! – 他妈的我的手指! |
[1:19:34] | Fucking shit! | 他妈的该死! |
[1:19:41] | What if it was just one guy with six guns? | 也许是一个人 六把枪? |
[1:19:45] | Why don’t you let me do the thinking,huh,genius? | 干吗不让我自己想 大天才? |
[1:19:50] | Hey,what’s taking so long with those blood samples? | 嘿 怎么弄个血样都这么久? |
[1:19:53] | I can’t get a good sample. | 我找不到合格的样本 |
[1:19:55] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:19:57] | There’s a variable here I’m not seeing. | 这里有一个变量 我看不出来 |
[1:20:13] | They used ammonia. | 他们用了氨水 |
[1:20:15] | None of this is any good. Fuck! | 没有一点样本是好的 操! |
[1:20:18] | You know what that means? Even if we get suspects in the case… | 知道那代表了什么? 即使我们有了嫌疑犯… |
[1:20:21] | we got nothing,nothing,nothing! | 也查不出一丁点东西 什么也没有! |
[1:20:23] | Fuck! Who the fuck are they? | 操! 他妈的那些人是谁? |
[1:20:26] | I’ve never seen any fucking thing like this in my fucking life! | 他妈的我这辈子还没碰上过这种事! |
[1:20:30] | Who the fuck are they? | 他妈的那些人究竟是谁? |
[1:21:10] | Who the fuck was he,Rocco? I know you fucking know,so don’t even start. | 他妈的那个人是谁 洛克? 他妈的我知道你认识他 别想撒谎 |
[1:21:13] | Fuck you! I told you I never saw him before! | 你妈的! 我告诉你我从没见过那家伙! |
[1:21:16] | Well,he sure as fuck knew you! | 他妈的那家伙肯定认识你! |
[1:21:18] | Fuck you! Fuck you both! | 操你妈的! 我操你们! |
[1:21:21] | Yeah? Don’t start lying to us now! | 是吗? 别现在才开始向我们撒谎! |
[1:21:23] | We’re fucking three amateurs here! | 他妈的我们三个像是菜鸟! |
[1:22:10] | I’m confident that their investigation will end… | 我有信心我们的调查… |
[1:22:13] | in the apprehension of the suspects. | 将随着嫌犯的拘捕到案而尽快结束 |
[1:22:18] | – Fucking hell. – What? What,that guy? | – 真他妈的糟糕 – 什么? 什么 就那家伙? |
[1:22:21] | That’s the guy that got us off the hook with the Checkov thing. | 就是他帮我们在柴可夫那个案子里洗清了罪名 |
[1:22:24] | – And he’s one smart man. – They got nothing. | – 他是个聪明人 – 他们什么证据都没有 |
[1:22:27] | Well,this guy is very sharp. If he hasn’t figured us out yet,he will. | 这家伙很厉害 即使他还没查到我们头上 将来他也 |
[1:22:31] | – You bet your ass he will. – Well,I’d say that makes him a lia-fucking-bility. | – 我打赌他会查出来 – 那么 他妈的我们就让他没这个机会去查 |
[1:22:35] | – He isn’t to be touched. – He’s a good man. | – 不能动他 – 他是个好人 |
[1:22:39] | Okay,whatever. | 好吧 随便你们 |
[1:23:17] | No,that’s all wrong. David Della… | 不 全都不对 戴维·德拉… |
[1:23:25] | I missed it. | 我漏掉了 |
[1:23:43] | Paul,you’ve already had quite a bit. Are you sure you wanna… | 保罗 你已经喝得够多了 你确定还要… |
[1:23:46] | Just pour the drink,you fairy fuck. | 快倒酒 他妈的你这个娘娘腔 |
[1:23:50] | Whew! I smell you. | 我盯着你呢 |
[1:24:09] | Hey,Murph. | 嗨 墨夫 |
[1:24:11] | This early morning church shit’s gotta go. | 别搞这什么狗屁晨祷了 |
[1:24:14] | We have to go in the morning. We’re on the lam now,you know. | 我们必须早上来 你知道的 我们正在潜逃中 |
[1:25:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:23] | You’re gonna do what I say,got it? | 照我说的做 听见没? |
[1:25:30] | – Yes. – I’m sorry you’re gonna have to see this. | – 好吧 – 真抱歉得让你看这个 |
[1:25:32] | – Don’t look at me. – I didn’t see any… | – 别回头 – 我什么也没看见… |
[1:25:34] | Shut up. Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 他妈的闭上你的嘴 |
[1:25:38] | Don’t do this,my son. | 别这样做 我的孩子 |
[1:25:40] | Have you no fear of God? | 难道你对上帝没有丝毫敬畏? |
[1:25:42] | That’s who I’m doing this for. Now open the fucking thing,Father. | 我就是为了他才这么做 他妈的现在打开它 神父 |
[1:25:46] | Father,I’ll do you right here. | 神父 我就站在这儿 |
[1:25:48] | God have mercy on my soul. | 上帝宽恕我的灵魂 |
[1:25:54] | You little fuck,let him go,or I’ll drop you right fucking now. | 你这个小混蛋 快放开他 否则我他妈的在这里就做了你 |
[1:25:57] | Okay,just calm down. He could hurt us,brother. | 好的 冷静 他害死我们的 兄弟 |
[1:26:00] | – He could ruin the whole thing. – You let him go… | – 他会破坏整件事情 – 你放开他… |
[1:26:03] | or I will deliver you right fucking here! | 否则我他妈的现在就送你上天堂! |
[1:26:05] | You won’t do it. You won’t,Conner. You love me,man. | 你不会这么做 你不会的 康纳 你爱我 哥们 |
[1:26:08] | – I swear to fucking… – Hello. You there? | – 我发誓我他妈的… – 你好 有人吗? |
[1:26:10] | – I swear to fucking… – Hello. You there? | – 我发誓我他妈的… – 你好 有人吗? |
[1:26:11] | Y…Yes,my son. | 是… 是的 我的孩子 |
[1:26:13] | Do your thing,Father. Don’t fuck this up. | 干你的活 神父 他妈的别搞砸了 |
[1:26:19] | – How long since your last confession? – Christ. | – 离上一次忏悔有多久了? – 上帝啊 |
[1:26:22] | I’ve never confessed. | 我从没忏悔过 |
[1:26:25] | I come here for advice… | 我来这儿是为了听取你的意见… |
[1:26:28] | not “slalvation.” | 不是为了”赎罪” |
[1:26:30] | Why have you come to a church for counsel if you’re not religious? | 如果你自己并不信教 为什么来教堂听取意见? |
[1:26:35] | It’s ethics. | 因为有关道德 |
[1:26:38] | I put evil men behind bars… | 我的职责是把邪恶之徒关进铁闸… |
[1:26:41] | but the law has miles of red tape and loopholes… | 但因为法律有种种漏洞和局限… |
[1:26:45] | for these cocksuckers to slip through. | 而使那些混蛋有机会溜之大吉 |
[1:26:48] | I found… out there are these two guys… | 现在我发现…有两个人… |
[1:26:52] | who fix the situation with an iron fist… | 他们用强硬的手段来弥补这样的过失… |
[1:26:54] | as if they had God’s permission. | 就像得到了上帝的准许 |
[1:26:56] | God’s permission? God doesn’t grant… | 上帝的准许? 上帝不会允许… |
[1:26:59] | In this day and age… | 在这样的时代… |
[1:27:01] | I believe what they do is necessary. | 我相信他们的所作所为是有必要的 |
[1:27:04] | I feel it is correct. | 我感觉他们是对的 |
[1:27:06] | A soul is what gives us feelings. | 感觉是灵魂赋予我们的 |
[1:27:08] | It’s like a conduit… | 那也是一种渠道… |
[1:27:11] | through which the Lord speaks to us. | 让我们可以和上帝交流 |
[1:27:14] | You felt your answers would be here… | 你感觉自己会在这儿找到想要的答案… |
[1:27:17] | in the house of the Lord today. | 今天在这里 上帝的屋檐下 |
[1:27:20] | And you feel… these men are necessary. | 你感觉… 那些人是有必要的 |
[1:27:26] | So the Lord has spoken to you twice today. | 这说明一天之内上帝已经给了你两次指示 |
[1:27:28] | Has He now? | 那现在他又在哪儿? |
[1:27:30] | You are the one who came into this church speaking about beliefs and feelings. | 今天是你自愿走进这所教堂 谈起信仰和感觉 |
[1:27:35] | Is it so hard to believe that God has brought you here? | 而让你相信是上帝把你指引到此真的有那么难吗? |
[1:27:39] | I guess not. | 我想应该不是 |
[1:27:41] | It’s very easy to be sarcastic about religion. | 对于宗教 人们总是很容易抱着嘲讽的态度 |
[1:27:44] | But it’s much more difficult… | 但更为困难的是… |
[1:27:47] | to take a stand. | 做出抉择 |
[1:27:50] | I wanna stand for what I believe in,Father. | 我想为了我的信仰做出抉择 神父 |
[1:27:54] | First you have to know what your beliefs are. | 首先你得弄清楚你的信仰 |
[1:27:58] | I believe that these young men are right. | 我相信这些年轻人是正确的 |
[1:28:02] | – You know them personally? – Yes. | – 私下里你认识他们? – 是的 |
[1:28:06] | Would they ever harm an innocent person,for any reason? | 他们是否会伤害无辜的人 不管是何种理由? |
[1:28:10] | No. They would never do that. | 不 他们绝不会那么做 |
[1:28:13] | Well,the two Irish guys wouldn’t. | 嗯 两个爱尔兰人不会 |
[1:28:16] | The Italian guy,he might. He’s kind of an idiot. | 但那个意大利小子也许会 他基本上是个白痴 |
[1:28:19] | I’m beginning to see. | 我大概明白了 |
[1:28:22] | All the things I wish I could do… | 所有我期望自己能够做到的事… |
[1:28:25] | these guys are doing. | 正是他们现在所做的 |
[1:28:28] | W…W…What should I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:28:31] | Because I am a man… | 因为我的职责… |
[1:28:35] | who’s supposed to uphold the law. | 本应该是维护法律 |
[1:28:38] | The laws of God… are higher… | 上帝的法律… 高于… |
[1:28:42] | than the laws… of man. | 人类的… 法则 |
[1:28:46] | Yes,I was thinking that too. No,no. I was feeling it. | 没错 我也是这么想的 不对 不 我也是这样感觉的 |
[1:28:50] | All I needed was to hear you say it. | 我只需要听到你说出来 |
[1:28:55] | Amen. I will help them. | 阿门 我会帮助他们 |
[1:28:59] | – Forgive me,Father. – Thank you,Father. | – 宽恕我 上帝 – 谢谢你 神父 |
[1:29:05] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[1:29:07] | Amen. Good-bye. | 阿门 再见 |
[1:29:18] | Now listen. Um,”dominus ominus,” you know. | 现在听好了 “上帝的征兆” 你知道的 |
[1:29:22] | And remember,you’re bound. You can’t talk to anyone about this. No one. | 记住你所受的约束 你对谁都不能说这件事 谁也不能 |
[1:29:26] | – Just get out of the church. – Okay. | – 快出去 – 行啦 |
[1:29:29] | Just get out of the church! | 快从教堂里出去! |
[1:29:35] | The Lord works in mysterious ways. | 上帝做事的方式太神奇了 |
[1:29:38] | What the fuck’s that supposed to mean? | 他妈的你那是什么意思? |
[1:29:43] | – That’s all you can give me? – The light hit the side of his face. | – 就这么多? – 脸上有轻微的擦伤 |
[1:29:46] | Looked like he had a gray beard. Maybe late ’50s,early ’60s. | 看起来他留着一把灰色的络腮胡 也许是五十年代末或六十年代的人 |
[1:29:50] | So you’re telling me it was one guy with six guns… | 你们告诉我他一个人带着六把枪… |
[1:29:52] | and he was a senior freaking citizen? | 还是个老家伙? |
[1:29:55] | Yeah,and it’s better if we find this man before he finds us again. | 没错 如果能在他再次找到我们之前找到他是最好不过了 |
[1:29:58] | I’ll see what I can do. How do I get in touch with you? | 让我想想办法 我怎么联系你们? |
[1:30:01] | We’ll hit Pappa Joe tonight, right in the comfort of his own home. | 今晚我们会偷袭乔伊老大 就是他那幢豪华的大房子 |
[1:30:05] | We’re gonna move on to New York. It’s just… | 然后我们会去纽约 这儿… |
[1:30:08] | – It’s getting a bit hot for us here. – Be careful. | – 这儿热的让我们有点呆不下去了 – 当心点 |
[1:30:11] | All right. Call you tonight,afterwards. | 知道了 今晚完事后再联系 |
[1:30:13] | – It feels like it’s still there. – Yeah,but it’s not. | – 感觉上它还在那儿 – 是啊 但它已经不在了 |
[1:30:19] | I don’t know who he is. Nobody does. | 我不知道他是谁 没人知道 |
[1:30:22] | The Duke’s a fucking Houdini. He does a disappearing act. | 那个公爵他妈的就像个魔术师 玩凭空消失的把戏 |
[1:30:26] | What did he bring him in for? | 他招他来干什么? |
[1:30:28] | Well,he needs an outsider. This Rocco kid is smart. | 他需要一个外人 那个洛克小子聪明着呢 |
[1:30:33] | He knows everyone. He’d spot our hitters a mile away. | 他认识每个人 一英里之外他就能击中我们的打者 |
[1:30:36] | Just for him. The package boy? | 就他一个 那个跑腿小弟? |
[1:30:39] | He’s the one shooting up all his guys, right? He’s scared of the kid. | 他一个人就把那些家伙都干掉了 不是吗? 他被那小子吓坏了 |
[1:30:43] | – Said he’s good. He’s got every gun in the city up there. – Up where? | – 说他很有一手 乔伊在那儿埋伏了好些人 – 在哪儿? |
[1:30:47] | Up at his house. I don’t know what’s going on… | 在他家里 我也不知道具体情况… |
[1:30:50] | but I know it’s gotta have something to do with this kid. | 但我想肯定和那小子有关系 |
[1:30:52] | Oh,fuck! | 哦 操! |
[1:31:02] | We got them. They tried to get in through the basement. | 抓住他们了 他们想从地下室进来 |
[1:31:05] | – How many? – Three. | – 几个? – 三个 |
[1:31:16] | Where you going,huh? Where the fuck you going,huh? | 你上哪儿? 他妈的你上哪儿? |
[1:31:19] | I’m fucking talking to you, motherfucker! | 他妈的我在和你说话 混蛋! |
[1:31:25] | – Fuck you! – Shut up! | – 操你妈的! – 闭嘴! |
[1:31:29] | Shh! Shh. Shh,shh,shh,shh,shh. | 嘘! 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[1:31:31] | – Shh. – [Speaking Italian] | 意大利语 |
[1:31:39] | Sit up. | 坐好了 |
[1:31:42] | You have some answers for me,no? | 你有我想知道的答案 对吗? |
[1:31:45] | Yeah. Fuck you. | 有啊 操你妈的 |
[1:31:50] | Roc! Roc,look at me! | 洛克! 洛克 看着我! |
[1:31:53] | Roc! | 洛克! |
[1:31:56] | Shit! | 该死的! |
[1:31:59] | Roc! | 洛克! |
[1:32:05] | Roc! Roc,you’ll be fine! | 洛克! 洛克 你会没事的! |
[1:32:11] | Roc! | 洛克! |
[1:32:16] | Okay. What do you boys think? | 好了 你们怎么想? |
[1:32:20] | – These guys are tough. – Fucking…A,right. | – 这些人不好对付 – 他妈的…没错 |
[1:32:22] | – Aingt no fucking way they’re gonna talk. – I know Rocco. | – 他妈的这些家伙不会开口的 – 我了解洛克 |
[1:32:25] | He aingt smart enough for this shit. Those other guys are the brains. | 他没那个脑子做这种事 另外两个才是出点子的人 |
[1:32:28] | – He’s just a player. – He’s a punk. | – 他只是个跟班的 – 他是个废物 |
[1:32:32] | There’s only one thing to do. | 那就只剩下一件事了 |
[1:32:41] | God! No! | 上帝啊! 不! |
[1:32:49] | Roc! Roc! No! | 洛克! 洛克! 不! |
[1:32:55] | Roc! Roc! | 洛克! 洛克! |
[1:32:57] | No! | 不! |
[1:33:01] | No! Roc! | 不! 洛克! |
[1:33:03] | Roc! | 洛克! |
[1:33:05] | You can’t stop! You get out of here. Don’t ever stop. | 你们不能停! 想办法出去 永远都别停下来 |
[1:33:10] | Roc! No! | 洛克! 不! |
[1:33:16] | No! Roc! | 不! 洛克! |
[1:33:20] | You motherfucker! | 你他妈的混蛋! |
[1:33:23] | Yeah! I’m gonna kill them! | 啊! 我要杀了他们! |
[1:33:30] | – Hey,boss. – Yeah,Chappy? | – 嗨 老大 – 什么事 查皮? |
[1:33:33] | I don’t mean no disrespect, but I think we’re forgetting something here. | 我不想冒犯你 但我们好像忘了一些事 |
[1:33:36] | This II Duce’s a fucking animal. He’s gonna stop when someone dies. | 他妈的这个公爵是只野兽 除非人死了他才收手 |
[1:33:39] | I guarantee you right now, he thinks this thing is on. | 我向你保证 他现在肯定还在找这帮人 |
[1:33:45] | [Speaking Italian] | [意大利语] |
[1:33:51] | – What? – [Italian Continues] | – 什么? – [意大利语] |
[1:33:57] | If this guy still thinks the job is on… | 如果他以为自己的工作还没结束… |
[1:34:00] | motherfucker is in the bushes right now. | 那些混蛋都在我们手里了 |
[1:34:04] | I am going. You four… stay here… | 我出去一趟 你们四个… 留在这儿… |
[1:34:09] | and deal with it. | 搞定那两个人 |
[1:34:28] | Do it! | 动手啊! |
[1:34:30] | – Just one fucking guy. – Fuck you,Geno. | – 他妈的就一个人 – 你娘勒 杰诺 |
[1:34:34] | – What’s the big fucking deal? – Do it! | – 他妈的又不是什么大事? – 快啊! |
[1:34:44] | I’m going back downstairs and working on these pricks. | 我下去把那些混蛋解决了 |
[1:34:50] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么了? |
[1:35:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:35:12] | Joey Bevo sent me over… | 乔伊·比沃让我来的… |
[1:35:14] | as entertainment. | 陪你们开心开心 |
[1:35:17] | Sorry,baby. Tonight aingt the night for this shit. | 抱歉 宝贝 今晚不是玩这东西的时候 |
[1:35:19] | It’s really hitting the fan in there, you know what I’m saying? | 里面热的要命 知道我的意思吧? |
[1:35:24] | Fucking Bevo’s great,man. He’s always sending us primo box. | 他妈的比沃这个好家伙 总找这些一流货色 |
[1:35:45] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们进去 |
[1:35:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:36:01] | – What the fuck are you doing? – Come on,man. | – 你他妈的在干吗? – 拜托 老兄 |
[1:36:03] | I haven’t been laid in a week. It’ll take five minutes. | 我一星期没搞女人了 就五分钟 |
[1:36:07] | Hurry up! | 动作快点! |
[1:36:14] | Oh,baby. Oh,come to Mama. | 哦 宝贝 快上妈妈这儿来 |
[1:36:18] | – You’re a dirty girl. No. – Come to Mama. Oh,come to Mama. Oh. | – 你真是骚劲十足啊 – 哦 快来妈妈这儿 |
[1:36:22] | – You wanna ride the champ? – Yeah,baby. | – 你要我射在你脸上? – 好的 宝贝 |
[1:36:24] | – All right. All right. Let’s do it,man. Ringside. – Big,strong man. | – 好吧 来吧 我要上了 坐好了 – 强壮的男人 |
[1:36:27] | – Come on,baby. – Yeah,that’s right. You want a little shot at the title? | – 上吧 宝贝 – 对 就是那样 你要我搞搞乳头吗? |
[1:36:31] | I’ll give you a shot at the title right here… | 我要在你乳头这里… |
[1:36:34] | What the fuck? | 他妈的这是怎么回事? |
[1:36:55] | Too far. | 过头了 |
[1:36:58] | Too far. | 过头了 |
[1:37:19] | It’s on now. | 还没完 |
[1:37:23] | It’s on now. | 还没完 |
[1:37:31] | Hey,babe. What’s it,two for one? | 嘿 宝贝 怎么了 想二对一? |
[1:38:11] | “And shepherds we shall be… | “我等将成为牧羊人… |
[1:38:14] | “for Thee,my Lord,for Thee. | “为了你 我的主 为了你 |
[1:38:16] | Power hath descended forth from Thy ha…” | 从你手中继承权柄…” |
[1:38:23] | “That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. | “我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意 |
[1:38:29] | “We will flow a river forth unto Thee… | “用他们的灵魂… |
[1:38:33] | and teeming with souls shall it ever be. “ | 让这条流向你的河水生生不息” |
[1:38:36] | [Ends Prayer In Latin] | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义 |
[1:38:55] | Standing trial today for the third time in two years… | 今天将是两年内第三次… |
[1:38:58] | is infamous Mafia don Pappa Joe Yakavetta. | 对臭名昭著的黑手党教父乔伊·亚卡维塔的庭审 |
[1:39:01] | Yakavetta takes the stand to defend himself… | 他将为此出庭为自己作证… |
[1:39:03] | against allegations of his involvement… | 以面对被控教唆… |
[1:39:05] | in the ordered killings of no less than 17 men. | 谋杀了至少十七条人命的指控 |
[1:39:08] | The state’s case against him relies heavily on circumstantial evidence… | 本案依据的大多是旁证… |
[1:39:12] | and a third acquittal has already been predicted. | 且可以预料的是他将第三次被判无罪开释 |
[1:39:14] | Never shall innocent blood be shed. | 每一个无辜之人的鲜血 |
[1:39:18] | Yet,the blood of the wicked… | 都需要更多… |
[1:39:20] | shall flow like a river. | 邪恶之徒的鲜血来偿还 |
[1:39:24] | The three shall spread their blackened wings… | 这三人将伸展他们的黑翼… |
[1:39:27] | and be the vengeful, striking hammer of God. | 化身为上帝手中复仇的巨锤 |
[1:39:31] | Ah,I was with my mother. | 我和我的母亲在一起 |
[1:39:34] | We were at the Genovese… the butcher… | 我们在吉内维赛…肉店里… |
[1:39:36] | because on Thursdays she makes a gnocchi for… | 因为每个星期他都… |
[1:39:40] | – [Italian] – Mr. Yakavetta… | – [意大利语] – 亚卡维塔先生… |
[1:39:42] | you will demonstrate order in my courtroom. | 在我的法庭里你将遵守我的指令 |
[1:39:45] | – Counsel,proceed. – Look at his charisma. | – 继续审议 – 看看他的影响力 |
[1:39:48] | – He’s the next John Gotti. – He’ll walk… | – 他是下一个约翰·高迪 – 他会无罪释放… |
[1:39:51] | even with all this evidence. | 即便有那些证据 |
[1:39:53] | Look,all of Yakavetta’s people are on the left. | 看 亚卡维塔的人都坐在左边 |
[1:39:56] | All the families of the men he’s killed are on the right. | 所有受害者的家属则坐在右边 |
[1:39:58] | Everyone wants some justice. | 两边都要求公正 |
[1:40:00] | – I don’t know where I was. – Look at him. | – 我不知道我在哪里 – 看看他 |
[1:40:04] | He doesn’t have a care in the world. | 世上没什么让他担心的 |
[1:40:06] | He’s gonna walk. | 他会无罪释放 |
[1:40:10] | You,to the back! | 你 到后面去! |
[1:40:16] | Shut the fucking camera! | 他妈的关上摄影机! |
[1:40:18] | Up top,drop your guns! One at a time! Now! Drop it! | 把枪扔下来! 一次一把! 快! 扔下来! |
[1:40:23] | – Come here. – Where are you taking me? | – 到这儿来 – 你们带我上哪儿? |
[1:40:25] | – What are you doing? What are you doing? – Shut the fuck up! | – 你要干什么? 你要干什么? – 他妈的闭嘴! |
[1:40:28] | Get to the back! | 靠边站! |
[1:40:35] | You people have been chosen… | 你们在座的被选中… |
[1:40:39] | to reveal our existence to the world! | 向世界展示我们三人的存在! |
[1:40:44] | You will witness what happens here today… | 你们将亲眼目睹今天在这里发生的一切… |
[1:40:47] | and you will tell of it later. | 之后你们将告诉其它人 |
[1:40:49] | All eyes to the front. | 全都看前面 |
[1:40:51] | – Now is a good time to fucking… – Shut your fucking mouth! | – 他妈的现在是时候做点什么… – 他妈的闭上你的嘴! |
[1:41:09] | You must watch,dear. | 你必须亲眼见证 亲爱的 |
[1:41:12] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快一切都将结束 |
[1:41:23] | Get down,get down,get down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下! |
[1:41:26] | Now you will receive us! | 现在你们将听从我们! |
[1:41:28] | We do not ask for your poor or your hungry! | 我们不需要你们一贫如洗 或是饥寒交迫! |
[1:41:31] | We do not want your tired and sick! | 我们不需要你们筋疲力竭 或是百病缠身! |
[1:41:33] | – It is your corrupt we claim. – It is your evil that will be sought by us! | – 我们侵占的是你们的腐化堕落 – 你们身体里的邪恶将被我们吞噬! |
[1:41:38] | With every breath, we shall hunt them down. | 我们将用尽每一口气 把它们消灭殆尽 |
[1:41:41] | Each day we will spill their blood… | 每一天我们都会斩杀邪恶之峪… |
[1:41:43] | till it rains down from the skies! | 直到他们的鲜血从天而降! |
[1:41:45] | Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. | 不杀戮 不强奸 不偷盗 |
[1:41:49] | These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace! | 这是每个人类 每个信仰都能遵守的法则! |
[1:41:52] | These are not polite suggestions! These are codes of behavior… | 这些不是善意的提醒! 这些是行为的准绳… |
[1:41:56] | and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost! | 那些视而不见的人 将为此付出最昂贵的代价! |
[1:41:59] | There are varying degrees of evil. | 世上有种种罪恶 |
[1:42:02] | We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over… | 我们只要求你们别犯下无可饶恕的丑行 越过底线… |
[1:42:07] | into true corruption,into our domain. | 成为十恶不赦之峪 进入我们的领地 |
[1:42:10] | For if you do,one day you will look behind you… | 一旦你这么做 总有一天当你回头… |
[1:42:13] | and you will see we three. | 你会看见我们三人在你身后 |
[1:42:15] | And on that day,you will reap it! | 到了那一天 你将忏悔不已! |
[1:42:19] | And we will send you to whatever god you wish. | 而我们将把你送到任何一个你希望的神灵面前 |
[1:42:27] | “And shepherds we will be, for Thee,my Lord,for Thee. | “我等将成为牧羊人 为了你 我的主 为了你 |
[1:42:30] | “Power hath descended forth from Thy hand… | 从你手中继承权柄… |
[1:42:32] | – [Cursing In Italian] – “that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. | – [意大利语] – “我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意 |
[1:42:35] | “So we shall flow a river forth to Thee… | “用他们的灵魂… |
[1:42:38] | and teeming with souls shall it ever be.” | 让这条流向你的河水生生不息” |
[1:42:40] | [All Ending Prayer In Latin] | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义 |
[1:43:02] | Did you see what happened? | 你看见发生什么事了? |
[1:43:04] | Yes,I was there. | 是的 我在场 |
[1:43:13] | How far are we going to take this,Da? | 我们还要在这条路上走多远? |
[1:43:23] | The question is not how far. | 关键问题不是走多远 |
[1:43:27] | The question is, do you possess the constitution… | 而是 你是否具有足够坚定的意志… |
[1:43:32] | the depth of faith… | 信仰… |
[1:43:35] | to go as far as is needed? | 来走这条路 无论它有多远? |
[1:43:41] | After the astonishing display of vigilantism… | 经过昨日在审判亚卡维塔的法庭上… |
[1:43:44] | during the Yakavetta trial yesterday… | 那一幕惊人的替天行道画面… |
[1:43:46] | the largest manhunt in recent memory is being undertaken… | 近段时间里规模最大的追捕行动… |
[1:43:49] | to capture three men the media have dubbed “the Saints.” | 将围绕三个被媒体称为”圣徒”的罪犯而展开 |
[1:43:53] | This reporter went out to the street to find out what you thought about these three. | 我们的记者将走上街头 询问你对此有何看法 |
[1:43:57] | Somebody can just go out, get a gun and shoot somebody… | 有人可以走到大街上 随便杀人… |
[1:43:59] | because they feel they’re doing some good in the world? | 就因为他们觉得这是在维护世界正义? |
[1:44:01] | – No comment. – Making the world a safer place. – Are you kidding? | – 无可奉告 – …让世界变得更安全 – 你在开玩笑吧? |
[1:44:05] | – They’re killing for good and only the people who kill. – Listen to yourself. | – 他们是为了正义而杀人 – 听听你在说什么 |
[1:44:09] | This is gonna create something so much worse. | 这会造成许多更糟的事 |
[1:44:11] | – I don’t think so at all. – Well,I think you’re just naive then. | – 我可一点都不这么想 – 那只是因为你太天真了 |
[1:44:14] | I love the Saints,man. They doing a great job. | 我爱那些个圣徒 他们干得真棒 |
[1:44:16] | Keep it going,man. Get these murderers off the streets. | 继续下去 干掉那些杀人犯 |
[1:44:19] | They’re not out there just killing for fame. | 他们只是为了名声而杀人 |
[1:44:21] | – They just wanna be famous. – They should be in every major city. | – 他们只想成名 – 他们应该出现在每个大城市里 |
[1:44:24] | – Every major city. – These guys are playing God. | – 每一个大城市 – 这些人只想当上帝 |
[1:44:26] | This whole religious twist. Who do they think they are? | 我指那些歪曲的宗教意义 他们以为自己是谁啊? |
[1:44:29] | I believe in capital punishment. If they let me,I’d pull the switch. | 当然了 我支持死刑! 如果他们让我干 我也加入 |
[1:44:32] | Get them all! Kill them all! | 把他们都干掉! 都干掉! |
[1:44:33] | I’m all for it. Them . | 我绝对支持 |
[1:44:35] | The more people they kill,the better it is for everybody. That’s what they get. | 因为他们杀的人越多 对每个人也越好 |
[1:44:40] | No,do not do that,Laquelle, because you don’t even know! | 不 你根本不知道! |
[1:44:42] | – Sign me up,man. – Sign me up. All right? | – 算上我 – 算上我的签名 好吗? |
[1:44:45] | – Where can I sign up? – Who are they to be judge and jury? | – 我能在哪儿签名? – 他们又该谁来评定和审判呢? |
[1:44:48] | – No. What if your mom sees? – No comment. | – 不 你妈看见会怎么说? – 无可奉告 |
[1:44:51] | – No comment. – I’m afraid for myself. | – 无可奉告 – 我为自己担心 |
[1:44:53] | I’m afraid for my kids. I’m afraid to walk down the street. | 我为我的孩子们担心 我都害怕地不敢上街了 |
[1:44:55] | I can’t even believe you’re saying that. That’s crazy. | 我不敢相信你居然这么说 太疯狂了 |
[1:44:57] | When did you turn into such a sissy? | 什么时候你成了胆小鬼? |
[1:44:59] | – I think they just get off on killing people. – Well,I have no comment. | – 我想他们只是在动手杀人而已 – 呃 我无话可说 |
[1:45:02] | – No comment on that,dear. – I have nothing to say. Thanks. | – 无可奉告 – 我没什么好说的 谢谢 |
[1:45:06] | All this hoopla with the media. You guys are making it worse right now. | 所有这些媒体的关注 你们这些人让情况变得更糟 |
[1:45:09] | You’re giving them the power. | 你们给了他们权力 |
[1:45:11] | By sticking that in my face, you’re giving the Saints power. | 当你们把麦克风伸到我面前 就是给了圣徒更大的权力 |
[1:45:13] | – I don’t wanna talk about it. – I really don’t wanna talk about that. | – 我不想讨论这个话题 – 我真的不想讨论这个话题 |
[1:45:17] | You walk into some kid’s bedroom, and it’s gonna be there. | 当你走进孩子们的房间 他们就在那儿 |
[1:45:20] | You have Batman,Superman and these Saints. | 蝙蝠侠 超人和圣徒 |
[1:45:22] | Are you losing any sleep,honey? | 亲爱的你晚上睡不安稳吗? |
[1:45:24] | – ‘Cause you know what? I’m certainly not. – No comment. | – 因为你知道吗 我睡得可好了 – 无可奉告 |
[1:45:28] | – Don’t talk to them. – They’re damn good. They’re right! | – 别和他们说话 – 他们真棒 做得对! |
[1:45:31] | I’m ready to my on. | 我也蠢蠢欲动了 |
[1:45:33] | Okay? I’m ready to get busy too. | 知道吗? 我也准备忙活起来了 |
[1:45:35] | You know, I’m ready to get busy. | 你知道 我也准备忙活起来了 |