时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | ♪ They had to raise us up to listen ♪ | ♪ 他们抚养我们为倾听 ♪ |
[00:27] | ♪ I had to pray to God they’d see ♪ | ♪ 我祈祷他们能明白 ♪ |
[00:31] | ♪ If you stand your ground ♪ | ♪ 如果你坚持你的立场 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ Ain’t gonna hold you down ♪ | ♪ 就不能将你击倒 ♪ |
[00:35] | ♪ ‘Cause you got it all to give ♪ | ♪ 你有可给予的一切 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ Baby, you got it all to give ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你有可给予的一切 ♪ |
[00:49] | ♪ Baby, you got it all to give. ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你有可给予的一切 ♪ |
[00:58] | Obviously, a lot of it’s temp. | 显然 很多是暂定的 |
[01:00] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[01:00] | If we’re airing on TLC | 如果我们是在旅游生活频道 |
[01:02] | between My 600-lb Life | 真人秀”沉重人生” |
[01:03] | and Little People, Big World. | 以及”小矮人大世界”之间播放的话 |
[01:05] | But we’re not. | 但我们不是 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause we’re not cheap reality garbage. | 因为我们不是廉价垃圾真人秀 |
[01:10] | Sorry, Courtenay, I thought… | 对不起 科特妮 我以为… |
[01:11] | I-I was trying to go for something a bit more personable, | 我想追求一些更亲切 |
[01:14] | – down-to-earth. – Not this down-to-earth. | -接地气 -不是这种接地气 |
[01:16] | I need them to look like someone you’d want in the Army. | 我需要他们看起来像你想招进军队的人 |
[01:18] | We here are not fucking Heidi and Spencer. | 我们不是在做海蒂和斯宾塞[真人秀情侣] |
[01:21] | We are The Seven, James. | 詹姆斯 我们是七人组 |
[01:24] | And why isn’t there anything on Starlight? | 为什么没有关于星光的片段 |
[01:26] | She actually hasn’t really made herself available to the crew. | 她一直没空去找拍摄团队 |
[01:30] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[01:31] | Has a heavenly body lost her luster? | 一颗新星失去了她的光泽吗 |
[01:34] | Two weeks after Starlight’s shocking appearance | 星光在信仰展览会上语出惊人 |
[01:36] | at the Believe Expo… | 两周之后… |
[01:37] | Social media is still buzzing | 社交媒体关于她演讲的争论 |
[01:39] | about her controversial speech. | 仍未平息 |
[01:41] | Was it a breakdown | 这是一个事故 |
[01:43] | – or a triumph? – Of course, | -还是一次胜利 -当然 |
[01:44] | my thoughts are with Starlight, | 我一直关心星光 |
[01:46] | and, I support her in every way. | 在各个方面 我都会支持她 |
[01:49] | What I want to know, who’s that dude | 我想知道是谁 |
[01:51] | that stuck his in her face? | 把他的… 塞进她嘴里 |
[01:52] | She should that in the hole. | 她该让他断子绝孙 |
[01:55] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Of everything that I said, that’s what they focus on. | 我说了那么多 他们只关注这个 |
[02:02] | Eye of the tiger. | 集中注意 |
[02:03] | You and me, we have a Panera gift card to win. | 我们要赢一张沛纳海礼品卡 |
[02:06] | – No distractions. Come on. – Good one here. | -别分心 来吧 -这个好 |
[02:09] | Before joining The Seven, | 加入七人组以前 |
[02:11] | which hero led a search-and-rescue team… | 哪位英雄率领过搜救队… |
[02:14] | -My God. – after the 1994 | -我靠 -1994年之后 |
[02:15] | Northridge earthquake? | 北岭市地震 |
[02:17] | Isn’t it your job | 了解这些 |
[02:18] | to know this kind of stuff? | 不就是你的职责吗 |
[02:20] | – It’s Lamplighter. – Thank you. | -是点灯人的 -谢谢你 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I had all the trading cards. | 我收集过所有交换卡牌 |
[02:23] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[02:27] | Hughie? | 休伊 |
[02:29] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈都上哪去了 |
[02:31] | After Gary’s store, we all thought that… | 加里的店出事之后 我们都以为你… |
[02:36] | H-Hi. | 你好 |
[02:37] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[02:38] | Hughie’s best-looking friend since fourth grade. | 休伊四年级以来最帅的朋友 |
[02:40] | Hi, I’m Annie. | 你好 我叫安妮 |
[02:42] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:43] | You look familiar. | 你看着很眼熟 |
[02:45] | – Did you go to Kennedy? – She’s, | -你在肯尼迪上学吗 -她是 |
[02:47] | – new in town. – Fantastic. | -新来的 -真棒 |
[02:49] | So, what are we drinking, New-to-Town Annie? | 所以我们喝点什么 新来的安妮 |
[02:53] | So, Gretchen Scaramucci… | 所以 格雷琴·斯卡拉穆奇… |
[02:55] | – No, no. – she was bigger | -别 不要 -她比别人 |
[02:57] | than all the guys. Like, | 大一些 就像 |
[02:59] | André the Giant-big. So when Gretchen says | 巨人安德烈 所以当格雷琴说 |
[03:01] | she wants to beat the living fuck out of this guy | 她要把这兄弟打出翔 |
[03:05] | for making a crack about her girlfriend… | 因为他讽刺了她女朋友… |
[03:07] | – You didn’t. – Hughie gives her | -你不是吧 -休伊给她一个 |
[03:09] | this Clint Eastwood stare, like… | 克林特·伊斯特伍德的眼神 就像… |
[03:12] | And then, runs, like Forrest Gump-runs, | 然后 跑得像阿甘一样快 |
[03:17] | five blocks down into a pet store | 跑了五个街区进到一个宠物店 |
[03:19] | where he hides behind this jumbo bag | 然后他在散装狗粮的大袋子后面 |
[03:21] | of Kibbles ‘n Bits for four hours. | 藏了四小时 |
[03:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[03:31] | Surprised to run into you here, man. | 没想到在这儿碰到你 |
[03:33] | Yeah. Same goes for you. | 我也是 |
[03:35] | I’ve been worried, asshole. | 我一直在担心 混蛋 |
[03:37] | Ever since Robin, you… | 自从罗缤出事 你… |
[03:39] | you weren’t answering your phone. | 你不接电话 |
[03:41] | Like, for all I knew, you were chugging Drano. | 我都以为你喝洗涤剂自杀了 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 兄弟… |
[03:46] | Yeah, you should be. | 对 确实 |
[03:48] | No, really, I-I should’ve called. | 不 我真应该打电话 |
[03:50] | You think? | 你也觉得吗 |
[03:52] | I’m okay. | 我挺好的 |
[03:53] | Really. I-I just… n-needed a fresh start. | 真的 我只需要重新开始 |
[03:58] | Fresh start? | 重新开始 |
[04:03] | Your fresh start is way out of your league.、 | 你的新开始也差距太大了 |
[04:07] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[04:08] | I am aware, yes. | 我知道 |
[04:11] | Annie’s great, man. | 安妮很棒 |
[04:13] | Live your life. | 尽情生活 |
[04:15] | That’s what Robin would want. | 罗缤也会希望你这样 |
[04:24] | Sync mark. | 同时开始 |
[04:26] | We’re good. | 我们好了 |
[04:27] | – You rolling? – And… action. | -你开拍了吗 -然后… 开拍 |
[04:30] | My grandfather built this place with his bare hands. | 我祖父白手起家 建造了这个地方 |
[04:32] | He was, an amazing man. | 他真是非常棒 |
[04:35] | The old piano. | 旧钢琴 |
[04:36] | Every night, Mom would sit here | 每天晚上 妈妈会坐在这里 |
[04:38] | and she would play some songs and… | 她会弹些曲子… |
[04:40] | I got to be honest, most of the time, me and my dad would be… | 实话实说 大部分时间 我和我爸爸… |
[04:43] | We’d be making model planes. | 会在做模型 |
[04:44] | I can almost smell the… silver paint. | 我几乎能闻到… 银色油漆的味道 |
[04:50] | I really wish he’d lived long enough | 我真希望他活得再长一些 |
[04:52] | to see me fly with the Blue Angels. | 就能看我跟这些蓝色天使一起飞翔 |
[04:54] | That would have blown his mind. | 那会让他疯狂 |
[04:56] | That’s me in the middle. | 中间的是我 |
[05:00] | Love you, Mom, Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 我爱你们 |
[05:03] | Welcome to my bedroom. | 欢迎到我的卧室 |
[05:04] | The Baseball Hall of Fame, you might call it. | 你们可以说它是”棒球名人堂” |
[05:06] | Hasn’t changed a bit. | 一点都没变 |
[05:08] | There they are, the Tigers. | 就在这呢 老虎队 |
[05:10] | It’s my little team. | 这是我的小球队 |
[05:11] | I played shortstop. Of course, | 我当游击手 当然 |
[05:12] | I couldn’t show everything I had. | 我不能发挥全部实力 |
[05:14] | But… let’s just say we… | 但… 就说我们… |
[05:17] | We-we did a lot of winning. | 我们赢过好多次 |
[05:21] | This is just… | 这只是… |
[05:25] | Really just… | 真的只是… |
[05:27] | It’s so special to come back. | 回来的感觉很特别 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry, why is that there? | 不好意思 为什么那个在这 |
[05:35] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[05:36] | Who put the fucking blanket on the bed? | 谁他妈放了那个毯子在床上 |
[05:39] | R-Randy Set-Dec, I think. | 兰 布景师兰迪吧 |
[05:40] | Who’s Randy Set-Dec? | 谁他妈是布景师兰迪 |
[05:41] | He’s-he’s over there. | 他… 他就在那 |
[05:42] | Randy, why? | 兰迪 为什么 |
[05:43] | You fucking asshole. | 操你妈的 |
[05:45] | Amateur fuck. | 太他妈业余了 |
[05:48] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[05:54] | Samaritan’s Embrace, | 撒马利亚人的拥抱 |
[05:56] | led by Ezekiel but bankrolled by Vought, | 由伊齐基尔领导 但由沃特资助 |
[05:59] | has been shipping Compound V | 自从1971年起 |
[06:01] | to 53 hospitals across the country | 一直在向全国53家医院 |
[06:04] | since 1971 and gift wrapping it… | 运送五号化合物 并且把它包装成… |
[06:11] | gift wrapping it | 把它包装成 |
[06:12] | – as polio vaccine. – Are you telling me | -脊髓灰质炎疫苗 -你是告诉我 |
[06:14] | God’s not reaching up the twats of American girls | 上帝没有上了美国姑娘们 |
[06:17] | and blessing babies? | 然后赐予婴儿能力 |
[06:17] | Butcher, can you leave God out of this? | 布彻尔 你能别把上帝扯进来吗 |
[06:20] | H-Hold on, hold on. So, no hero was born? | 等一下 所以没有英雄是天生的 |
[06:23] | None of them? They’re all just kids dosed with the blue shit. | 一个也没有 他们小时候全被注射了蓝色的玩意儿 |
[06:27] | I mean, even… Even fucking Starlight. | 我是说甚至… 星光也他妈是 |
[06:34] | Do you think… Do you think they know… | 你觉得… 他们知道吗… |
[06:36] | what really happened to ’em? | 知道自己真正遭遇了什么吗 |
[06:39] | What about Homelander? | 那祖国人呢 |
[06:40] | Homelander’s a black hole. | 祖国人是一个黑洞 |
[06:42] | Never had any public records and never will. | 从来没有 也不会有任何公共记录 |
[06:44] | However, every single other Supe… | 但是 其他每个超人类… |
[06:46] | Juiced-up lab rats. | 都是被注射的小白鼠 |
[06:48] | My God. | 我的天 |
[06:49] | I’m trying to give | 我正在努力 |
[06:50] | a tremendous fucking TED Talk here, and this… | 发表一个超级他妈重要的TED演讲… |
[06:54] | Frenchie, can you control her, please? | 法兰奇 求你管下她好吗 |
[06:56] | I do not control her. | 我不能管着她 |
[06:59] | Do you see what I’m dealing with? | 你看到我正面临什么吗 |
[07:00] | Well, spot on, M.M. | 说到点了 母乳 |
[07:02] | We got Vought for child endangerment, drug trafficking, | 我们知道了沃特危害儿童 交易毒品 |
[07:05] | and possibly the largest fraud in American fucking history. | 这可能是美国史上最大的欺诈案 |
[07:10] | Raynor’s gonna love it. | 雷诺会喜欢的 |
[07:12] | You better hope she does… | 你最好希望她会… |
[07:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:24] | Hughie, no! | 休伊 不 |
[07:26] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:27] | Not if you’re attached to that hand, no. | 你还想要那只手的话就别这样 |
[07:30] | It’s okay. Yeah. | 没关系的 对 |
[07:33] | Well, you know, all of this, it’s… | 你们知道全部这些… |
[07:36] | But it’s only part of the story, no? | 但这只是故事的一部分 对吧 |
[07:40] | I mean, what about our petite Lazarus here? | 就像我们这位小拉撒路一样 |
[07:42] | She’s not an infant. | 她不是个婴儿 |
[07:44] | And she was injected in a basement, not a hospital. | 她在地下室被注射的 而不是在医院 |
[07:47] | And there is the small matter of that she rose from the dead. | 而且还有一件小事就是她死而复生了 |
[07:50] | Well, your feral pixie dream girl ain’t exactly dictating | 但你野性的精灵女孩并没有向我们 |
[07:52] | her fucking memoirs, is she, Frenchie? | 说她记得什么吧 法兰奇 |
[07:54] | I’m feeling she’s trying to communicate. | 我能感到她在尝试沟通 |
[07:57] | I mean, she’s been doing this for… | 她一直做这件事已经很… |
[07:59] | Maybe that means something? | 也许有什么意义 |
[08:00] | Yeah, maybe they’re just fucking chicken scratches. | 也许只是他妈的破烂涂鸦 |
[08:02] | Let’s find out. | 我们去看一下吧 |
[08:03] | Nah, you’ve been burned. | 不 你已经暴露了 |
[08:04] | It’s not safe out there for you. | 你出去不安全 |
[08:06] | M.M.’s right. You got to fucking stay put, son. | 母乳是对的 你他妈得呆在这 |
[08:10] | Fantastique. | 妙极了 |
[08:11] | – All right, I’m off. – Okay. | -好了 我出去了 -行 |
[08:14] | I’ll just, keep on Starlight then, right? | 我就 继续盯着星光吗 |
[08:19] | Her phone’s been tits-up for a week. | 她手机都坏了一周了 |
[08:21] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你根本不知道发生了啥 |
[08:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:27] | But I can…I can check. | 但我可以… 可以查一下 |
[08:34] | All right. | 行吧 |
[08:36] | You’re with me. | 你跟我一起 |
[08:37] | – He is? – I am? | -他吗 -我吗 |
[08:39] | What, to the CIA lady? | 干啥 找中情局那女的 |
[08:41] | No. We’re gonna go on a little detour. | 不 我们去别处绕一圈 |
[08:44] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[08:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:50] | No, I have been working with her! | 不 我一直和她一起工作 |
[08:51] | I’ve been fucking working with her! I can’t believe this. | 我他妈一直跟她一起工作的 简直不敢相信 |
[08:54] | Who the fuck are you gonna get to replace me? | 你他妈要谁来替代我 |
[08:56] | I’d like to see what bitch that is! | 我倒要看看是哪个婊子 |
[09:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:06] | You know that pledge you mentor during rush week | 你知道在招新周会有 |
[09:09] | because she seems sweet and a little naive | 因为她看起来有点可爱腼腆 还不知道不能穿UGG |
[09:11] | and she doesn’t know she’s not supposed to wear UGGs? | 于是就有个尽心帮助她的导师吗 |
[09:14] | And then, once she’s active, | 之后当她活跃起来 |
[09:15] | she stabs you in the back, | 就在背后捅你一刀 |
[09:17] | gets you kicked out of the house? | 然后把你踢出组织 |
[09:21] | – I’m sorry. I don’t… – It was | -对不起 我不… -不过 |
[09:22] | my big idea to book you for the Believe Expo. | 让你参加信仰展会是我的好主意 |
[09:26] | What could go wrong, I thought. | 我当时想 那怎么能出错 |
[09:28] | You were playing to your base. | 你站在你的主场 |
[09:32] | At least I don’t have to kiss your ass anymore. | 至少我不用再热脸贴冷屁股了 |
[09:40] | Come in. | 请进 |
[09:43] | Thank you for coming, Starlight. | 谢谢你能来 星光 |
[09:45] | You fired Ashley? | 你炒了阿什莉 |
[09:48] | It was actually a mutual decision. | 实际上是个共同的决定 |
[09:49] | She wanted to explore different career paths, | 她想去探索不同的职业发展方向 |
[09:52] | and, we wished her well. | 我们都祝福她 |
[09:54] | So, I would like you to take this | 所以 我非常希望你能 |
[09:56] | in the constructive spirit that it is intended. | 以建设性的眼光来看待 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | You are a selfish, arrogant child. | 你是个自私又傲慢的孩子 |
[10:08] | Back in Iowa, | 以前在爱荷华州 |
[10:09] | I bet you watched a lot of Queen Maeve’s movies, right? | 我猜你看了很多梅芙女王的电影吧 |
[10:13] | I did. | 是的 |
[10:14] | She was a rebel. | 她以前很叛逆 |
[10:16] | Didn’t take anyone’s shit, | 不听任何人指挥 |
[10:17] | didn’t play by the rules. | 也不遵守规则 |
[10:18] | That’s what you wanted to be. | 这就是你想成为的人 |
[10:20] | That’s what American heroes are. | 是美国英雄本来的样子 |
[10:22] | But it’s a myth. | 但这是虚构的 |
[10:24] | I should know, because I wrote it. | 我知道 因为是我写的 |
[10:28] | The truth is, | 真相是 |
[10:29] | dozens of people in this company | 公司里十几个人 |
[10:31] | spent hundreds of hours | 花了几百个小时 |
[10:34] | to create the thing that is you. | 创造出的东西 就是你 |
[10:37] | I never asked for that. | 我从来不想要这个 |
[10:40] | Then why don’t you burn the sparkly outfit | 那为什么不烧掉这件闪闪发亮的战衣 |
[10:42] | and become a cop? | 去当名警察呢 |
[10:46] | You want to be a superhero. | 你想成为超级英雄 |
[10:48] | You want to be famous. | 你想出名 |
[10:51] | But nobody’s famous alone. | 但是没人能单靠自己出名 |
[10:53] | So, why don’t you cut the petulant diva shit, | 所以 为什么不收收你那矫情的贱脾气 |
[10:58] | show a little fucking gratitude, | 表现出点感激之情呢 |
[11:00] | and let us do our job? | 这样我们也能安心工作了 |
[11:09] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[11:13] | I mean, I don’t mean to be ungrateful. | 我不是不感激 |
[11:15] | But… no red carpets, no reality TV, | 但是 我不会再走红毯 也不上真人秀 |
[11:21] | and no Noxzema commercials. | 也不接诺克斯玛的广告了 |
[11:23] | And I want my old uniform back. | 我还想穿回我的旧制服 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna save people. | 我要去拯救别人 |
[11:30] | Then I think we may need to reconsider | 那我们就得重新考虑 |
[11:32] | your position in The Seven. | 你在七人组里的位置了 |
[11:36] | And I think that firing an employee | 我想 开除一个 |
[11:38] | after she reported sexual assault on live TV | 在电视上曝光性骚扰的员工 |
[11:41] | might tank your stock price. | 应该会让你股价大跌吧 |
[11:45] | Well, I hope we can count on your discretion. | 我希望能相信你的判断力 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry, I don’t do discretion anymore. | 真不好意思 我不会守口如瓶 |
[11:52] | If anyone asks me who did it, I’m gonna answer honestly. | 如果有人问了 我会如实回答的 |
[11:55] | Well, I think it’s great that you want to tell the truth. | 你想说出实情 我觉得这点很好 |
[11:58] | I just don’t know to whom you’re referring. | 只是不知道你到底在说谁 |
[12:00] | I think you know. | 我觉得你知道 |
[12:03] | I think you’ve known for a long time. | 我觉得你早就知道了 |
[12:08] | Thank you so much for coming, Starlight. | 谢谢你能来 星光 |
[12:12] | I have a lot to think about. | 我得好好想想了 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:30] | I mean, you take Tek-Knight’s Knightracer? | 永恒骑士的骑士赛车 |
[12:32] | Had a carbon footprint the size of a 727. | 那排放量抵得上一架波音727了 |
[12:35] | The thing literally shot fire. | 那玩意儿简直是在喷火啊 |
[12:37] | Thanks to me, now he drives a hybrid. | 多亏我 现在他开混合动力车了 |
[12:39] | That’s what the Green Crusader initiative is all about. | 这正是”叶绿圣战军”提倡的 |
[12:41] | To respect what’s, what’s beautiful in the world. | 尊重这世间的一切美好 |
[12:48] | – What’s up? – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:53] | So… everything. | 一切都… |
[12:56] | So beautiful. | 很美 |
[12:57] | Good. Let’s reset. | 很好 重新布景吧 |
[12:58] | Trash back on the beach, please. | 请大家把垃圾倒回沙滩上 |
[13:00] | Background, put the trash back on the beach. | 背景组 把垃圾倒回沙滩上 |
[13:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:05] | Well, we lost my dad at a young age, | 我很小就没了爸爸 |
[13:07] | and my mom, she worked two jobs, | 我妈妈一个人打两份工 |
[13:09] | so, it was, my older brother Nathan who, | 所以差不多是我的哥哥内森 |
[13:12] | who pretty much raised me up. | 把我拉扯大的 |
[13:14] | And when I was three, it’s like these guys started shooting | 我三岁那年 有一帮人 |
[13:17] | in front of my building | 在我家门前乱开枪 |
[13:17] | and I outran the damn bullet. | 我跑得比子弹还快 |
[13:20] | That’s kinda how I figured out… | 我就是那个时候发现… |
[13:21] | Can I, can I stop you right there for a second? | 不好意思 打断一下 |
[13:23] | What if we ixnay the gun violence? | 能不提到枪支暴力吗 |
[13:25] | Maybe make it a click more upbeat? | 描述得更正能量一点会更好 |
[13:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[13:31] | All right, little bro, I know you’re the fastest man | 弟弟 我知道你是世界上跑得最快的人 |
[13:33] | in the world and all that, but your work ain’t done. | 但是同志仍需努力 |
[13:35] | Set. Go. | 预备 跑 |
[13:39] | ♪ Ring the alarm… ♪ | ♪ 拉响警报… ♪ |
[13:41] | Nope. You’re off, bro. | 不行 状态不好 兄弟 |
[13:42] | Go again. | 再来 |
[13:45] | Go. | 跑 |
[13:46] | Nope. Go. | 不行 再来 |
[13:47] | No. | 不行 |
[13:49] | No? | 还不行 |
[13:50] | What is going on with you, man? | 怎么回事 兄弟 |
[13:56] | Here comes the A-Train! | 火车头来了 |
[13:59] | You knew Popclaw, right? | 你认识突爪 对吗 |
[14:02] | What? I don’t… | 什么 我不… |
[14:03] | You guys were in Teenage Kix together? | 你们一起出演了”少年超英”吧 |
[14:06] | You, you heard she passed away, yeah? | 你听说她去世了吧 |
[14:08] | Yeah, they’re, they’re saying it was a stroke, | 知道 据说是中风 |
[14:10] | but between you and me, | 我私下里觉得 |
[14:12] | I think it was probably a drug overdose. | 可能是用药过量死的 |
[14:15] | You want to maybe say a little something in her honor? | 你想说点什么来纪念一下她吗 |
[14:23] | I haven’t seen her in years, so, you know… | 我和她很多年没见了… |
[14:40] | Boy, you’re really milking this thing for all it’s worth. | 你可真是好好利用了这事啊 |
[14:44] | – Excuse me? – This empowerment act. | -你说什么 -振奋人心的作秀 |
[14:47] | I mean, every time I’m on a red carpet now, | 我现在一走红毯 |
[14:49] | they’re asking me how I’m supporting Starlight. | 他们就问我有多支持星光 |
[14:54] | But, as long as you’re trending, right? | 不过 只要有热度就行 是吧 |
[14:57] | I know that you might not get this, | 我知道你可能不明白 |
[14:59] | but it’s not an act. | 但我不是在作秀 |
[15:01] | I’m just trying to be honest. | 我只是说了真心话 |
[15:04] | Okay. Yeah. | 当然了 当然了 |
[15:08] | When I was younger, | 小时候 |
[15:10] | I read your autobiography so many times that I wore it out. | 我把你的自传读了好多遍 书都翻烂了 |
[15:15] | I had to buy a second one. | 我只能再买本新的 |
[15:17] | I wanted to live my life exactly like yours. | 我想活得和你一样 |
[15:21] | Because you didn’t just break all the bones | 因为你为了阻止校车坠河 |
[15:24] | in your right arm stopping that school bus | 不光折断了 |
[15:26] | from falling off of a bridge, | 右臂所有的骨头 |
[15:28] | but you also went to every kid’s physical therapy afterwards. | 你还事后去参与每个孩子的理疗 |
[15:32] | Just to show the world that they were heroes, too. | 让全世界知道 他们也是超级英雄 |
[15:36] | You really stood for something. | 当时你真的代表了一种精神 |
[15:40] | But now… | 可是现在… |
[15:43] | I’m pretty sure that was just written by the marketing guys. | 我很确定那只不过是一种营销手段罢了 |
[15:51] | hunting for his own food. | 寻找他的食物 |
[15:54] | When fully mature, this immense predator of the sea | 完全发育成熟之后 这种巨型海洋捕猎者 |
[15:57] | can reach sizes of up to 25 feet in length | 体长能达到八米 |
[16:00] | and over 4,000 pounds. | 体重超过两吨多重 |
[16:03] | They can reach speeds of up to 35 miles per hour… | 时速可达五十公里… |
[16:07] | Mon coeur. | 亲爱的 |
[16:11] | Would you like me to change it? | 要我换台吗 |
[16:21] | Incroyable. | 难以置信 |
[16:23] | You talked to me. | 她刚刚跟我说话了 |
[16:24] | – She talked to me. – That’s talking? | -她跟我说话了 -那也叫说话吗 |
[16:25] | Well, she communicated anyway. | 至少是和我交流了 |
[16:27] | – She likes Shark Week? – I’ll call BuzzFeed. | -她是喜欢看”鲨鱼周”吗 -真是大新闻 我要告诉嗡食网 |
[16:30] | I wonder if she lived by the water. | 我估计她之前住在水边 |
[16:39] | You know, you can’t fool me. | 别跟我装了 |
[16:41] | Who is she? What does she want? Why is she here? | 她是谁 她有什么目的 她为什么会在这里 |
[16:45] | She could be the key to it all. | 她是解决一切问题的关键 |
[16:47] | – That’s what you think? – No, that’s not what I think. | -你是这样想的吧 -不是 |
[16:50] | Yes, you do. It torments you. It’s okay. | 还嘴硬 这些问题肯定在折磨着你 没关系 |
[16:52] | Listen, I got one word for you. | 我送你个词 |
[16:54] | It’s a surefire way to solve this puzzle. | 这个词是问题的关键 |
[16:57] | Once and for all. | 一词解君愁 |
[16:59] | Tell me. | 洗耳恭听 |
[17:00] | Mesmer. | 梅斯梅尔 |
[17:02] | Mesmer? | 梅斯梅尔 |
[17:03] | You want help from a Supe? | 你想要个超级英雄来帮忙吗 |
[17:05] | He despise Vought, hates them, hates the other Supes. | 他痛恨沃特 也恨其他英雄 |
[17:09] | And the enemy of your enemy… | 而敌人的敌人就是… |
[17:10] | Frenchie, what part of “you’re burned” do you not understand? | 法兰奇 “你暴露了”这句话你到底哪不明白 |
[17:14] | Come on. It’s a quick trip. | 拜托 很快就能结束的 |
[17:15] | She and I will hide in the van. | 我和她能躲在货车厢里 |
[17:17] | Let’s go. In, out, bing. | 我们走吧 进去 出来 结束 |
[17:19] | Bing? Look, I’ll tell you what I can do. | 什么 我告诉你我能做什么 |
[17:21] | I can… possibly | 我或许能… |
[17:26] | tattoo “fuck no” on your ass. | 给你屁股纹上”操你妈的不行” |
[17:28] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[17:29] | Best I can do. | 我只能做这些了 |
[17:31] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[17:34] | I’ve seen you eat ice cream. | 我看见过你吃冰激凌 |
[17:35] | – My God. – Chunky Monkey, I believe. | -我的天 -我记得是胖猴子家的 |
[17:38] | – Where is this going? – Well, you know, | -你这是想干吗 -你知道的 |
[17:39] | you take a spoonful… A chunk of fudge, perhaps. | 你会先挖一大勺… 冰激淋 |
[17:42] | But then I see you with the surface is uneven. | 然后你就会发现表面不平整了 |
[17:44] | So what do you do? You take another scoop, | 你会怎么做 接着挖一勺 |
[17:45] | you try to even it out, which, tragically, | 试图让它变平一点 悲剧的是 |
[17:48] | creates a corresponding divot. | 你又挖出了一个坑 |
[17:49] | Ultimately, there is only but one choice for you, no? | 最终 你就只剩下一个选择 |
[17:53] | To consume the entire pint. | 把整盒全吃光 |
[17:54] | No, you don’t want to, you don’t want to. | 不 你不想这样 |
[17:56] | But you must. | 但是你必须这样做 |
[17:58] | And I tell you why, my friend, | 我告诉你为什么 我的朋友 |
[17:59] | because you cannot bear things out of order. | 因为你没法忍受事情混乱无序 |
[18:06] | And she… | 而她… |
[18:09] | she’s out of order. | 就是混乱无序 |
[18:14] | All right. You want to tell me where we’re going? | 好吧 我们到底要去哪 |
[18:19] | You don’t do it anymore. | 你不能再继续下去了 |
[18:21] | – What? – You know that feeling you get | -继续什么 -你知道那种感受吗 |
[18:23] | when you tip your chair back too far, | 坐在椅子上向后仰得太厉害 |
[18:26] | and you catch yourself just before you fall? | 在翻倒前的最后一刻才稳住自己 |
[18:29] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[18:29] | You used to look like that all day long. | 你之前一直都给人这种感觉 |
[18:32] | But now look at you, | 但看看现在的你 |
[18:33] | neck-deep in shit, cool as a cucumber. | 身陷困境还泰然自若 |
[18:39] | You ain’t half the twat I thought you were, Hughie. | 你远没我之前想得那么废物 休伊 |
[18:41] | You know, you’re always calling people “cunts” or “twats.” | 你总是叫别人”混蛋”或者”废物” |
[18:45] | But I just… I never really got how that’s an insult? | 我一直搞不清楚… 这怎么算是侮辱呢 |
[18:48] | They’re flexible, take a pounding, | 这些人灵活多变 遭遇惨败 |
[18:50] | and they’re the reason behind, like, | 他们是我做出的绝大多数决定 |
[18:52] | 98% of my life decisions. | 背后的原因 |
[18:55] | You’re doing good, Hughie. | 你做得很好 休伊 |
[18:57] | And you’re a good cunt. | 你是个优秀的混蛋 |
[19:01] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[19:05] | Church? | 这是教堂 |
[19:07] | Seek and ye shall find, me son. | 寻找必寻见 我的孩子 |
[19:11] | Come on. | 快来 |
[19:14] | Some days are harder | 有些日子 |
[19:16] | than others, obviously… | 显然会比其他时候更难熬… |
[19:21] | You know, the other day, | 前几天 |
[19:23] | I-I wanted to talk to my friend | 我想跟我的朋友谈论这些 |
[19:24] | about all this, but I couldn’t. | 但是我说不出口 |
[19:27] | That’s why this group is-is so great. | 所以这个小组真的很棒 |
[19:29] | It’s so important. | 它对我很重要 |
[19:32] | I know it’s wrong to feel angry. | 我知道我不该生气 |
[19:36] | After all, Tek-Knight saved me. | 毕竟 永恒骑士救了我的命 |
[19:39] | I-I just wish he’d been | 我… 只是幻想 |
[19:41] | a-a little more gentle with my spine. | 他当时对我的脊椎更温柔一点 |
[19:44] | It’s about acceptance, isn’t it? | 我们要学着去接受对吧 |
[19:47] | Letting go. Moving on. | 放下过去 继续前进 |
[19:52] | Seth, you’re up. | 赛斯 到你了 |
[20:01] | Everybody. | 大家好 |
[20:02] | Seth. | 你好 赛斯 |
[20:05] | So I’m kind of a writer. | 我算是个作家 |
[20:06] | I work in marketing. | 在市场营销部工作 |
[20:07] | There’s this one hero, who shall remain nameless, | 有一位我不想提及名字的英雄 |
[20:10] | but has ice powers. | 她有冰冻能力 |
[20:13] | Ice Princess. | 冰雪公主 |
[20:16] | I’m not allowed to say. | 我不能说她的名字 |
[20:18] | Anyway, she, took a liking to me. | 她喜欢我 |
[20:21] | It was heady, man. | 我很兴奋 |
[20:24] | Intoxicating. | 高兴疯了 |
[20:26] | No one wants to fuck the writer. | 没人想跟作家上床 |
[20:29] | Needless to say, I fell for her, big-time. | 不用说 我疯狂地爱上了她 |
[20:32] | What kind of nobber falls for a Supe? | 什么样人会蠢到爱上超人类 |
[20:35] | Anyway, we were, you know, being intimate, | 总之 我们当时在亲热 |
[20:38] | when she climaxed and accidentally turned into ice. | 她高潮时一不小心变成了冰块 |
[20:44] | Just for a second, but I was, | 虽然就一会 可我 |
[20:49] | still in there, at negative 346 degrees. | 还在她体内 温度直降到零下210摄氏度 |
[20:55] | Same temperature as liquid nitrogen. | 和液氮一样的温度 |
[20:57] | As you can imagine… | 你们可以想象… |
[21:03] | it snapped off. | 它断了 |
[21:06] | The crazy thing is, I still miss her. | 最疯狂的事情是 我还想她 |
[21:11] | It’s like, that’s the cost of a mortal like me | 这就像是 我这种凡人跟她这样的神在一起 |
[21:15] | for being with a god like her. | 要付出的代价 |
[21:17] | If a Supe done that when she was happy, | 如果超人类在高兴时会做出这种事情 |
[21:20] | imagine what one would do if she found out | 那等她发现你从一开始就在欺骗她 |
[21:23] | you’d been lying to her from the get-go? | 她会做出什么 |
[21:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:29] | You have something you’d like to share? | 你有什么想要分享的吗 |
[21:31] | No, no. A-Apologies. | 没有… 抱歉 |
[21:32] | Please do, continue the Ice Capades. | 请继续你的冰雪奇遇 |
[21:36] | We don’t make jokes or judgments here. | 我们这里不开玩笑 也不品头论足 |
[21:39] | Why don’t you take the talking stick and tell us your story? | 要不 你拿起发言棒讲讲你的故事 |
[21:43] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[21:46] | You know, I’ve seen guys like you before. | 我之前见过你们这种人 |
[21:47] | I seriously doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[21:49] | The smirk, the jokes, | 自鸣得意 乱开玩笑 |
[21:51] | it’s all a defense mechanism. | 这都是心理防御机制 |
[21:53] | But you don’t have to do that here. | 但是在这里你不必如此 |
[21:54] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[21:58] | I said I’m good. | 我说过 不必了 |
[22:00] | Time to move on. | 该继续了 |
[22:03] | Go ahead, Seth. Give him the stick. | 赛斯 去 把发言棒递给他 |
[22:07] | You, back off, or I’ll shove this stick | 你给我后退 不然 |
[22:09] | where your dick used to be. | 我就把棒子插进你鸡巴该在的地方 |
[22:13] | You’re a bunch of pathetic Supe-worshipping cunts. | 你们就是些崇拜超人类的可悲贱货 |
[22:17] | I bet you’d thank a Supe if they shat on your mum’s best china. | 他们在你妈妈最好的瓷器里拉屎 你们都感恩戴德 |
[22:20] | Did it ever occur to you that they split your spine | 你们有没有想过 他们折断你的脊椎 |
[22:24] | or broke your dick just for a laugh? | 搞掉你的鸡巴只是为了一笑 |
[22:29] | Where’s your fucking rage?! | 你们怎么不愤怒 |
[22:31] | Your self-respect?! | 你们的自尊去哪了 |
[22:35] | Sitting here in your little share circle. | 只是坐在这里和别人分享 |
[22:39] | Having a little whinge and a moan. | 絮絮叨叨地抱怨哀叹 |
[22:41] | Fuck “letting go.” | 去你妈的”放下过去” |
[22:42] | You should be out there with a fucking chain saw, | 你们应该扛着电锯去外面 |
[22:45] | going after ’em! | 找他们算账 |
[22:49] | Just a bunch of scared fucking rabbits. | 你们就是群受惊的兔子 |
[22:53] | Supes are all the same. | 超人类他妈的全一个样 |
[22:54] | Every fucking one of ’em. | 每个都是 |
[23:00] | He’s… | 他… |
[23:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:11] | Ms. Stillwell, you wanted to see me, right? | 斯蒂威尔小姐 你想见我吗 |
[23:14] | Yeah, I’m running late. Can you walk with me? | 是的 我快迟到了 可以边走边说吗 |
[23:15] | Yeah, sure. Look, I brought a little present | 当然可以 我给你儿子 |
[23:18] | for your little guy. | 带了一个小礼物 |
[23:19] | Never, too young to start saving the world, right? | 拯救世界得从娃娃抓起吧 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna need you to make a public apology. | 我需要你公开道歉 |
[23:26] | And you’re going to be taking a sabbatical from The Seven. | 还要离开七人组休息一段时间 |
[23:29] | -What? -We are going to be stationing you | -什么 -我们将会把你派驻在 |
[23:31] | in Sandusky, Ohio for a while. | 俄亥俄州桑达斯基一段时间 |
[23:33] | Okay, okay, look, I-I know, I know, I know my brain wasn’t | 好 行 我知道我的脑子前阵子 |
[23:36] | in the right place, but, but my heart was. | 有点不清醒 但我心意是好的 |
[23:39] | And it’s just that, that damn Oceanland. | 只不过那个该死的大洋地 |
[23:40] | -They wouldn’t let me… -This is not about the dead dolphin. | -他们不肯让我… -这跟那只死了的海豚没关系 |
[23:42] | This is about Starlight. | 跟星光有关 |
[23:44] | Starlight? What are you… | 星光 你在说… |
[23:45] | What about Starlight? | 什么有关星光 |
[23:47] | Everybody seems to want to know | 大家似乎都想知道 |
[23:48] | who she was referencing in that speech, | 她在那场演讲中提及的是谁 |
[23:50] | and it is not going away. | 而且这件事情一直都没有过去 |
[23:52] | It’s only a matter of time before she, or, let’s be honest, | 老实说 迟早她或者 |
[23:55] | some of the other women, speak up. | 其他一些女人会直言不讳 |
[23:57] | – So we need to get ahead of it. – Okay. | -所以我们必须要先下手为强 -好吧 |
[24:00] | There may have been a misunderstanding, I know that, | 这里可能有一些误解 我懂 |
[24:03] | but can’t you just… | 但是你就不能… |
[24:05] | you know, handle it? Like, like you do? | 处理一下吗 就像你平常那样 |
[24:08] | This is the way we are handling things now. | 这就是现在我们处理事情的方式 |
[24:16] | I’m in full support of women | 我完全支持女性 |
[24:18] | and their ongoing bravery in speaking out. | 支持她们站出来说明事实真相的勇气 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry… let me start that over. | 对不起… 我重头来一遍 |
[24:26] | I’m in full support of women and their ongoing bravery… | 我完全支持女性 支持她们站出来… |
[24:30] | Fuck, I’m sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[24:31] | Yeah, let’s just cut. I’m sorry. | 暂停一下 我很抱歉 |
[24:32] | Scene take two. Alpha mark. | 第二次拍摄 拍板 |
[24:34] | Starlight, I hope you can forgive me. | 星光 我希望你能原谅我 |
[24:37] | – Harder to sell. – To sell it. Yeah. | -再投入一点 -让它有可信度是吧 |
[24:39] | – Just a little harder. – Perfect. Let’s do that. | -就再有说服力一点 -完美 就这样 |
[24:40] | Speaking out. We can all become stronger… | 说出来 我们大家都可以通过倾听变得 |
[24:43] | by listening. Okay. | 更强大 好了 |
[24:46] | I realize that my behavior | 我意识到我的行为 |
[24:47] | has caused Starlight a great deal of pain, | 给星光造成了很多痛苦 |
[24:51] | and I sincerely apologize for this. | 我为此真诚道歉 |
[24:55] | Though at the time I believed | 虽然在那一刻 |
[24:56] | that our encounter was consensual, | 我相信我们之间的事情是经双方同意的 |
[24:57] | I now realize that, I misread the moment… | 我现在意识到 我误解了那个时刻… |
[25:01] | Our new movie, Insurrection, it’s really exciting. | 我们的新电影”叛乱”很激动人心 |
[25:03] | It’s my first, movie with the… | 这是我在沃特电影宇宙里的… |
[25:05] | in the Vought Cinematic Universe, the VCU. | 第一部电影 |
[25:08] | New York. The hearts | 纽约 有七百万男女的心脏 |
[25:09] | of seven million men and women beat inside this city. | 在这个城市跳动 |
[25:13] | But there’s only one person who can see inside their hearts | 但是只有一人能看穿 |
[25:16] | and read their minds. | 他们的内心及思想 |
[25:18] | This man is the rapist. | 这个人是强奸犯 |
[25:20] | 梅斯梅尔 主演 豪瑟中尉 | |
[25:25] | There are no secrets from me. | 没有我不知道的秘密 |
[25:30] | ♪ Baby, look at me ♪ | ♪ 宝贝看着我 ♪ |
[25:34] | ♪ And tell me what you see ♪ | ♪ 告诉我你看到了什么 ♪ |
[25:37] | ♪ You ain’t seen the best of me yet… ♪ | ♪ 你还未领略最好的我… ♪ |
[25:41] | ♪ Give me time, I’ll make you forget the rest ♪ | ♪ 给我一些时间 我能让你忘记其他 ♪ |
[25:45] | ♪ I got more in me ♪ | ♪ 我生来潜力无限 ♪ |
[25:48] | ♪ And you can set it free ♪ | ♪ 而你可以逐个激发 ♪ |
[25:52] | ♪ I can catch the moon in my hand ♪ | ♪ 我便能伸手摘月 ♪ |
[25:55] | ♪ Don’t you know who I am? ♪ | ♪ 你难道不知道我是谁吗 ♪ |
[25:58] | ♪ Remember my name, Fame… ♪ | ♪ 记住我的名字 荣誉 ♪ |
[26:00] | Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you. | 非常感谢你 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[26:02] | Okay. “There are no secrets from me.” | 好吧 “在我这里没有秘密” |
[26:04] | – There are no secrets from me. – There are no secrets from me. | -没有我不知道的秘密 -没有我不知道的秘密 |
[26:11] | What number am I thinking of? | 我在想什么数字 |
[26:14] | 867 867? | |
[26:16] | Fucking amazing. | 真厉害 |
[26:18] | This guy’s fucking amazing. | 这家伙真厉害 |
[26:20] | So, what am I thinking of? | 那么我现在在想什么 |
[26:26] | I’m thinking the same thing. | 我在想一样的事情 |
[26:27] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[26:29] | – Now, why don’t I put this down. – Okay. | -要不我写下这个吧 -好 |
[26:32] | – Yeah. Okay. – Cool. | -好 那行 -真棒 |
[26:33] | – Thank-thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[26:35] | – Mr. Mesmer. – Just-just Mesmer. | -梅斯梅尔先生 -叫我梅斯梅尔就好 |
[26:38] | No “mister” necessary. | 不需要叫”先生” |
[26:39] | – You know, I’m a big fan, man. – Thanks. | -我是你的铁杆粉丝 -谢谢 |
[26:41] | -Weren’t you in Teenage Kix with A-Train? -Yep. | -你不是跟火车头演过”少年超英”吗 -是的 |
[26:43] | Yeah. A-Train’s really blown up, hasn’t he? | 是的 火车头还真是大获成功啊 |
[26:46] | – Yeah. – He’s doing his thing. | -对啊 -他现在势头大好 |
[26:47] | Yeah, he’s great. I’m-I’m really happy for him. | 真的 他很厉害 我很为他开心 |
[26:49] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[26:51] | You a fan of the show? | 你是这个节目的粉丝吗 |
[26:53] | Nah, man. I’ve never seen it. | 不是 我从来没看过 |
[26:55] | – Okay. – You know what I’m a fan of? | -好的 -你知道我是什么的粉丝吗 |
[26:57] | Your insider trading. | 你的内幕交易 |
[27:01] | The way you brushed your hand up against that Wall Street guy? | 你对付那个华尔街家伙的手段 |
[27:03] | Brother, that shit right there, now, that was ruthless. | 老兄 那种事真的残忍 |
[27:07] | I mean, Vought dropped you like a hot potato afterwards, | 后来沃特就把你像烫手山芋一样扔了 |
[27:09] | which I think is some bullshit, but with the SEC coming… | 那就是扯淡 但随着美国证券交易委员会… |
[27:11] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[27:16] | Why don’t you take a peep and see? | 为什么不读读我 |
[27:25] | How do you know about Cleo? | 你是怎么知道克利奥的事的 |
[27:28] | There are no secrets from me. | 没有我不知道的秘密 |
[27:31] | Well, I work for Child Services. | 我在儿童服务中心工作 |
[27:34] | My colleague Tina, she owes me a favor. | 我的同事蒂娜欠我个人情 |
[27:37] | See, she, just like I, believe in second chances. | 她跟我一样 认为每个人都有第二次机会 |
[27:41] | Cut the shit. | 少废话 |
[27:42] | I lost custody three years ago. | 我三年前失去了抚养权 |
[27:44] | Nobody believes in second chances | 没人认为我这样的失败者 |
[27:45] | for fuckups like me. | 值得第二次机会 |
[27:55] | She’s waiting on you. | 她正在等你 |
[28:00] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[28:03] | – Hi. – It’s good to see you. | -嗨 -见到你真高兴 |
[28:05] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[28:07] | Five minutes. Next time you owe me. | 五分钟 你欠我一个人情 |
[28:10] | I do. | 我知道 |
[28:12] | Cleo. | 克利奥 |
[28:16] | You remember your old man? | 记得爸爸吗 |
[28:18] | Hi, Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[28:31] | I’m-I’m sorry that… | 我 我很抱歉… |
[28:39] | I’m gonna try and be in your life a little bit more. | 我会努力更多参与你的生活 |
[28:43] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[28:44] | I guess. | 可以吧 |
[28:47] | Okay, Cleo. | 好了 克利奥 |
[28:49] | We got to get back. | 我们该回去了 |
[28:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:02] | I-I just… | 我 我只想… |
[29:04] | I just want to know you don’t hate me. | 我只想知道你不恨我 |
[29:07] | I don’t really know you. | 我根本不了解你 |
[29:16] | Wait… | 等等… |
[29:22] | So you can know me a little better. | 这样你就能多了解我一点 |
[29:24] | I don’t have a DVD player. | 我没有光碟播放机 |
[29:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:32] | Thanks again. I’ll call you next week. | 再次感谢 我下周给你电话 |
[29:33] | Okay. You all right? | 好的 你还好吗 |
[29:42] | I can see her every month? | 我每个月都能见她吗 |
[29:43] | One hour, supervised. | 一个小时 有人监管 |
[29:46] | You clean? | 你没不良嗜好吧 |
[29:47] | – I-I can be. – Good. | -我 我可以改 -那好 |
[29:50] | Who do you want me to read? | 你想让我读谁的心 |
[29:54] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[30:02] | My wife, Becca, used to hum the Spice Girls. | 我的妻子 贝卡以前常哼”辣妹”的歌曲 |
[30:05] | Drove me round the fucking bend, you know. | 简直要烦死我了 你懂吗 |
[30:09] | All day long, | 她能一整天 |
[30:10] | walking around the house, humming. | 在屋里走来走去 哼个不停 |
[30:13] | She was happy. | 她当时很开心 |
[30:16] | Now, fuck know why she was happy with me, but… | 他妈真不知道她跟我一起那么开心 但是… |
[30:20] | she was happy. | 她当时很开心 |
[30:38] | Homelander raped her. | 祖国人强奸了她 |
[30:48] | Jesus. | 我靠 |
[30:55] | I-I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[31:07] | Not long after that, she came and sat right here. | 没过多久 她就来这里坐着 |
[31:13] | I know this ’cause she got tagged | 我之所以知道这些 |
[31:14] | in that security camera right there. | 因为这个监控摄像头拍到了 |
[31:23] | She sat here for three hours. | 她在这里坐了三个小时 |
[31:27] | Didn’t move a muscle. | 一动不动 |
[31:34] | Then she just got up and walked away. | 然后她起身离开了 |
[31:43] | That was eight years ago. | 那已经是八年前的事情了 |
[31:47] | And nobody’s seen her since. | 之后再也没人见过她了 |
[31:53] | Either Homelander killed her | 要么是祖国人杀了她 |
[31:55] | or she killed herself. Same difference. | 要么是她自杀了 对我而言都一样 |
[32:05] | You see, | 所以你看 |
[32:07] | I know what it’s like to lose someone. | 我了解失去至亲的感觉 |
[32:12] | You and me, we’re in this together. | 你和我 我们是一样的 |
[32:19] | For Robin… and Becca. | 为了罗缤… 还有贝卡 |
[32:27] | That is why you can’t allow yourself | 这就是为什么你不能让你自己 |
[32:32] | to be distracted by another bird. | 被其他女人分心 |
[32:37] | Especially not a Supe. | 尤其是一个女超人类 |
[32:49] | Just remember… | 只要记住… |
[32:54] | who your friends and who your enemies are. | 你的朋友和敌人都是谁 |
[33:25] | That is gonna kill somebody when it lands in Boston. | 那玩意落在波士顿肯定会闹出人命 |
[33:32] | Look, I heard what happened. | 事情我都听说了 |
[33:36] | I am so, so sorry. | 我真的 非常 非常抱歉 |
[33:40] | What kind of place did you grow up in? | 你是在什么样的地方长大的 |
[33:42] | Well, I moved around a lot, | 我以前经常搬家 |
[33:44] | so, it was a bunch of condos. | 住过很多公寓 |
[33:46] | So, what if I took you to a house | 那要是我带你去一个 |
[33:49] | you’d never seen before, full of photos | 你从没见过的房子 |
[33:52] | of parents you never met, | 里面全是你未曾蒙面的父母照片 |
[33:54] | toys you never played with, | 你从没玩过的玩具 |
[33:57] | Hardy Boy books that you never read? | 你从没看过的”哈迪男孩” |
[34:02] | And then I asked you | 然后我问你 |
[34:05] | how much all that fake fucking bullshit meant to you? | 那些捏造的谎言对你有什么意义 |
[34:10] | How would that make you feel? | 你会有什么感觉 |
[34:13] | I wouldn’t like that. | 我不会喜欢 |
[34:20] | I’m really sorry about the blanket. | 对于那条毛毯 我很抱歉 |
[34:24] | It never should have been there, | 它就不应该出现在那里 |
[34:25] | and Randy Set-Dec has already been terminated. | 布景师兰迪已经被解雇了 |
[34:29] | But right now… | 但现在… |
[34:33] | we need to finish that tour | 我们必须完成那个巡演 |
[34:38] | and to show how down-to-earth | 让大家看到你是多么接地气 |
[34:39] | and ready to serve you are. | 并且准备好了服务大众 |
[34:42] | And I need you to tell the mother story. | 我需要你讲述母亲的故事 |
[34:45] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[34:52] | Please do it for me. | 拜托了 为了我 |
[34:57] | It was actually my mom who dragged me along | 其实是我母亲把我拖去了 |
[35:00] | to my first Little League practice, | 我第一次少年棒球联盟练习 |
[35:02] | and, pretty soon after that, | 在那之后 很快 |
[35:03] | I-I just loved the game | 我就爱上了这个运动 |
[35:05] | more than anything else in the world. | 胜过世间的一切 |
[35:07] | So every year | 于是每一年 |
[35:09] | she would bake me a birthday cake | 我妈妈会为我做一个 |
[35:11] | in the shape of a baseball diamond. | 棒球场形状的生日蛋糕 |
[35:13] | And… I got to tell you, it was perfect. | 而且… 我必须告诉你 蛋糕非常完美 |
[35:19] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[35:19] | Everything, down to the last minute details. | 一切都很美 甚至是小细节 |
[35:26] | Just like her. | 就像她一样 |
[35:29] | Cut. Perfect. So great. | 停 完美 非常好 |
[35:32] | – So we’re done? – Yes. | -所以我们拍完了 -是的 |
[35:34] | Great. | 好 |
[35:49] | So… she can’t talk or won’t talk? | 所以… 她不会说话还是不肯说话 |
[35:54] | That’s what you’re gonna tell us. | 这得靠你告诉我们 |
[35:55] | Anything in particular you want to know? | 想知道什么具体的事吗 |
[35:57] | – Everything there is to know. – Well, that narrows it down. | -所有该知道的 -那范围就窄了 |
[36:00] | Mon coeur. | 亲爱的 |
[36:01] | Will you come? | 你过来好吗 |
[36:03] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[36:08] | It’s okay. Have a seat. | 没事的 坐下吧 |
[36:18] | Gentle. | 温柔些 |
[36:20] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[36:47] | – Jesus fucking… – Goddamn it. | -我操… -他妈的 |
[36:48] | – Relax! – No. | -冷静 -不 |
[36:50] | Everyone relax! | 大家都冷静 |
[36:51] | – Just-just go walk it off. – Walk it off? | -去走一走就好了 -认真的 |
[36:53] | She broke my fucking wrist! | 她把我的手腕弄断了 |
[36:55] | She didn’t intend any harm. | 她不是故意要伤害你的 |
[36:57] | Could have fooled me. | 她差点把我都给糊弄了 |
[36:59] | Get out! I’m going to the hospital. | 出去 我要去医院 |
[37:01] | Not till we get what we came for, Mesmer. | 得等我们知道想知道的事 梅斯梅尔 |
[37:02] | – Fuck you! The session’s over! – Sit down! | -操你妈 催眠结束了 -坐下 |
[37:06] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[37:08] | I was a field medic. | 我曾是个战地医生 |
[37:10] | Don’t look at her. Look at me. | 不要看她 看着我 |
[37:12] | I can patch you up better | 我可以帮你包扎伤口 |
[37:13] | than any of those oxy junkies in the E.R., | 我的医术比急诊室任何一个瘾君子都强 |
[37:15] | or I can break your other wrist. You decide. | 或者我可以把你另一只手腕打断 你自己看着办 |
[37:20] | Good. Now, do you have any bandages or a splint? | 好 有没有绷带或者夹板 |
[37:23] | No, I don’t have a goddamn splint! | 没 才他妈没有什么夹板 |
[37:29] | It’s Butcher. | 是布彻尔 |
[37:30] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[37:33] | – Butcher. – Where are you? | -布彻尔 -你在哪里 |
[37:35] | Shake Shack. | 纽约汉堡店 |
[37:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:38] | Fucking magic, that place. | 那个地方真神奇 |
[37:40] | – What’d you get? – ShackBurger, | -你吃什么了 -招牌汉堡 |
[37:42] | cheese fries, | 芝士薯条 |
[37:44] | – cookie dough concrete. – Sounds good. | -曲奇奶冻 -听起来不错 |
[37:46] | Does it taste like lies? | 是谎言的味道吗 |
[37:48] | I got your phone linked | 我把你手机连上了 |
[37:49] | to my Find-Your-Shithead-Friends app. | “定位我的傻逼朋友”手机应用 |
[37:52] | Now, where the fuck are you? | 那么 你他妈到底在哪儿 |
[38:03] | Yes, this… this is a superhero. | 是的 这… 就是超级英雄 |
[38:06] | – This is good. – Okay. | -很不错 -好的 |
[38:09] | – We just keep…? – Yeah, yeah. | -我们继续… -好 好 |
[38:11] | Well, people are always asking me, you know, | 人们经常问我 |
[38:13] | what it’s like to live with my coworkers, and… | 和我的队友一起工作是什么感觉… |
[38:16] | the truth is, we’re all great friends, | 事实上 我们都是很好的朋友 |
[38:18] | you know, behind the scenes just as much as we are to the… | 在生活中我们就像彼此的… |
[38:24] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[38:26] | This is my friend. | 这位是我的朋友 |
[38:26] | I left a pile of messages for… | 我给你发了一堆消息… |
[38:28] | Yeah, that’s what we are. We’re friends. | 是的 就是这样 我们是朋友 |
[38:30] | Can you ask them to turn that off, please? | 拜托 你能让他们把那玩意关了吗 |
[38:32] | I’m gonna need five minutes, okay? | 给我五分钟 好吗 |
[38:36] | Yeah, we’re, doing a reality show. | 嗯 我们在拍真人秀 |
[38:38] | – That’s invasive. – What are you even doing here? | -太没有隐私了 -你来这里干什么 |
[38:41] | I would never turn up to your work. | 我不会在你工作的地方出现 |
[38:43] | – I was worried about you. – I had a bad night. | -我太担心你了 -我那晚很糟糕 |
[38:46] | This Teflon shit, it might work for everybody else, | 你这幅鬼样子 可能对其他人管用 |
[38:49] | – but not with me. – Will you keep your voice down? | -但对我不好使 -你能小声点吗 |
[38:52] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[38:55] | Did you ever think that… | 你有没有想过… |
[39:00] | maybe I was just looking for a hookup? | 我可能就是想约一炮 |
[39:02] | I know you think you know me… | 我知道你觉得你了解我… |
[39:03] | – I used to. – Yeah, used to. I’ve changed. | -我曾经是 -是 曾经 我已经变了 |
[39:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:09] | I still know you. | 我还是一样了解你 |
[39:10] | – Come on. – Afraid to be seen with me. | -拜托 -害怕被人看到和我在一起 |
[39:12] | Afraid to ask for help. | 害怕向别人求助 |
[39:15] | Just… afraid. | 就是… 害怕而已 |
[39:29] | Are you filming, Courtenay? | 你还在拍吗 柯特妮 |
[39:31] | I told you to turn the fucking cameras off! | 我说了让你把他妈的摄影机关掉 |
[39:33] | We cut… we cut a while ago. | 我们关了… 刚才就关了 |
[39:35] | We’re setting up a shot for later. | 我们在准备过一会儿的拍摄 |
[39:36] | – Fucking bitch. – B-roll on the building. | -臭婊子 -镜头转向大楼 |
[39:39] | All right, you can cut it, guys. | 好了 现在可以停了 伙计们 |
[39:41] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:43] | Everything is okay. | 一切都很好 |
[39:50] | Gentlemen. | 先生 |
[39:53] | Mesmer. | 梅斯梅尔 |
[39:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:57] | Big fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
[39:59] | Be with you in a minute. | 等会儿就来问候你 |
[40:00] | Well, now we got to kill him. | 我们现在得杀了他了 |
[40:03] | No, we don’t have to kill him. | 不 不用杀他 |
[40:05] | Look, we made a deal with the guy. | 我们和他做了个交易 |
[40:07] | If he keeps his trap shut, he gets to see his kid. | 如果他闭紧嘴巴 就能见到他女儿 |
[40:09] | He’s just a dad with his kid. | 他只是个有女儿的父亲 |
[40:11] | He’s a fucking Supe with a kid. | 他他妈的是有女儿的超人类 |
[40:13] | What the fuck were you thinking, coming here? | 你到底在想什么玩意儿 来这儿 |
[40:15] | – You know better than that. – Sometimes you get further | -你没这么蠢啊 -如果把人当做人来看待 |
[40:18] | with people by treating them like people. | 有时候效果会更好 |
[40:25] | Nice decor. | 屋子真漂亮 |
[40:26] | ’80s serial killer. Love it. | 80年代连环杀手 我喜欢 |
[40:29] | All right, then, let’s get cracking. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[40:48] | There’s a camp in a… in a jungle. | 我看到一个营地…在丛林里 |
[40:55] | She’s a soldier. | 她是名士兵 |
[40:59] | There’s a-a flag with a two-headed snake on it. | 插着一个印着双头蛇的旗子 |
[41:03] | Two-headed snake? | 双头蛇 |
[41:05] | Like…? | 这样… |
[41:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:07] | – With red rays behind it? – What does that mean? | -后面有红色射线吗 -那是什么意思 |
[41:10] | It’s the flag of the Shining Light Liberation Army. | 那是闪耀光辉解放军团的旗 |
[41:12] | Frenchie… you’re dating a terrorist. | 法兰奇… 你在和恐怖分子约会 |
[41:18] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[42:36] | There must be more to all of this. | 还有更多内幕 |
[42:39] | She can’t be a terrorist. | 她不可能是恐怖分子 |
[42:40] | Yeah, well, you just fucking keep her under control. | 行了 你他妈最好让她乖乖听话 |
[42:43] | Okay, so they smuggle in | 好 所以他们偷渡进来 |
[42:44] | a top-shelf extremist recruit | 一名顶级极端主义新兵 |
[42:47] | and pump her up with Compound V. | 给她注射了5号化合物 |
[42:48] | And then, when she’s good and ready, | 然后 等她准备好了 |
[42:49] | they cut her loose to wreak havoc. | 再放她出来到处破坏 |
[42:51] | – She wouldn’t. – Wait. | -她不会的 -等等 |
[42:52] | Why would Vought give Compound V to terrorists? | 沃特公司为什么会把5号化合物给恐怖分子 |
[42:54] | ‘Cause the only thing more dangerous than a terrorist | 因为比恐怖分子更危险的 |
[42:56] | is a Supe terrorist, and the only way to fight it… | 只有超人类恐怖分子 击败她的唯一方法… |
[42:59] | Is with Sergeant Fucking Homelander. | 就是该死的祖国人中士 |
[43:02] | Got to let the cunts in the army now. | 那些杂种就能进入军队了 |
[43:05] | Those fuckers are creating super villains. | 那群狗娘养的在创造超人类反派 |
[43:07] | And maybe there’s more of ’em, God knows how many. | 可能还有更多 谁他妈知道有多少 |
[43:10] | Holy shit. | 我操了 |
[43:11] | Okay, this is a clusterfuck, even for us. | 好了 这次麻烦大了 对我们来说也一样 |
[43:13] | No, listen to me, okay? Maybe that’s what they want her to be. | 不 听我说 那可能是他们想达到的目的 |
[43:17] | But that’s not who she is. | 但她不是那样的 |
[43:19] | – That’s not what she wants. – And you know this | -她并不希望如此 -你又知道了 |
[43:21] | ’cause she bends your fucking ear off? | 是她揪着耳朵告诉你的吗 |
[43:22] | She saved my life! She’s not bad. | 她救了我的命 她本质不坏 |
[43:25] | She just want to go home. | 她只是想回家 |
[43:26] | She’s a fucking Supe, just like the rest. | 她是该死的超人类 和其他的一样 |
[43:29] | How many times do I have to fucking say it? | 我他妈到底得说多少遍 |
[43:36] | Mon coeur, I know you understand me. | 宝贝 我知道你听得懂 |
[43:38] | Please. Please. | 求求你了 |
[43:40] | Tell them who you are. | 告诉他们你是谁 |
[43:42] | Tell them what I see. | 告诉他们我看到的 |
[43:55] | No. | 不要 |
[44:24] | The drawings are, palm trees in front of the moon. | 她画的是 月亮前面的棕榈树 |
[44:28] | It’s where she grew up. | 那是她长大的地方 |
[44:33] | They killed her parents. | 他们杀了她父母 |
[44:34] | They kidnapped her and her brother. | 绑架了她和她哥哥 |
[44:37] | Forced them to be soldiers. | 逼着他们成为士兵 |
[44:44] | No, Kimiko… You eat it. | 不 纪美子… 你吃 |
[44:48] | She just wants to go back and get her brother out of there. | 她只是想回去把哥哥救出来 |
[44:56] | Her name’s Kimiko. | 她叫纪美子 |
[45:04] | Kimiko. | 纪美子 |
[45:10] | Bonjour, Kimiko. | 你好 纪美子 |
[45:18] | All right, take her back to the safe house. | 好了 带她回安全屋 |
[45:23] | Where you headed? | 你去哪 |
[45:24] | I’m gonna go see . | 我去见雷诺 |
[45:26] | We’ve got more than enough to get the Feds on board now. | 我们知道的足够说服联邦调查局了 |
[45:32] | You tell anyone what you saw or heard here today, | 如果你把今天的所见所闻告诉了任何人 |
[45:36] | and I’ll cut your hands off and shove ’em so far up your ass, | 我就把你的手砍下来 从屁眼插进去 |
[45:40] | your fingers’ll give us a little wave out your throat, yeah? | 再让手指从喉咙露出来跟我们挥挥手 明白 |
[45:48] | Fuck off, wanker. | 滚吧 傻蛋 |
[45:54] | Some controversial news today | 今天有些有争议的新闻 |
[45:55] | as the Deep went public with his apology. | 深海公开道歉 |
[45:57] | I realize that my behavior | 我意识到我的一些行为 |
[45:59] | caused Starlight a great deal of pain, | 让星光遭受了许多伤害 |
[46:02] | and I sincerely apologize. | 我为此真诚道歉 |
[46:05] | Fuck you, fish dick! | 去死吧 鱼屌 |
[46:09] | Keep speaking your truth! | 要继续说真话 |
[46:12] | I’m in full support of women | 我全力支持女性 |
[46:14] | and their ongoing bravery… | 支持她们勇往直前… |
[46:17] | Never got the point of these. | 我一直不懂这种东西 |
[46:19] | To me, they always looked like Granddad’s bollocks | 在我看来 它们就像爷爷的蛋蛋 |
[46:22] | flopping in the wind. | 随风摆动 |
[46:26] | Do you have the Compound V or not? | 你究竟有没有5号化合物 |
[46:28] | I’ve got the Compound V… | 我已经搞到那东西了… |
[46:32] | proof that Vought’s injected babies right across the country, | 证明沃特正在给全国各地的婴儿注射 |
[46:34] | and… something even more fucking diabolical. | 还有… 更卑劣的行为 |
[46:37] | Worse than dosing babies? | 比给宝宝注射药物还恶劣 |
[46:39] | Let’s just say, with these cunts, | 这么说吧 有这帮杂种在 |
[46:41] | there ain’t no rock bottom. | 事情就他妈没个下限 |
[46:44] | Let’s get it to the lab… | 那就把它送到实验室… |
[46:47] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[46:51] | First things first? | 正事优先处理 |
[46:54] | A list of your demands. | 你的要求清单 |
[46:56] | How in character. | 不愧是你 |
[46:59] | Exorbitant salary. Same for your team. | 高昂薪水 还要付钱给你的组员 |
[47:01] | Office space, | 办公地点 |
[47:02] | in the Flatiron Building, no less. | 至少得是熨斗大厦 |
[47:04] | Security clearance. Indemnity clause. | 安全保障 赔偿条款 |
[47:06] | Legal protection. | 法律保护 |
[47:08] | A formal guarantee that Homelander will be prosecuted | 正式声明祖国人将在依法规定的 |
[47:10] | under the full extent of the law. | 最大限度内受指控 |
[47:14] | Any of that a problem? | 对哪项有疑问吗 |
[47:16] | No, gonna pass it up the chain. | 没 我得向上级汇报 |
[47:18] | And, while they hash it out, | 在他们讨论此事时 |
[47:20] | you and I go forward on good faith. | 你和我就先坦诚相待地合作 |
[47:25] | I’m fresh out of good faith. | 我早就不搞这套了 |
[47:27] | Now, you and I both know | 咱俩心知肚明 |
[47:28] | that you can rubber-stamp all of that. | 你有权直接批准那份清单 |
[47:31] | So what’s it gonna be… Deputy Director? | 所以你意下如何 副局长 |
[47:34] | I can give you… | 我能满足… |
[47:37] | everything you want on this list… | 你清单上所有要求… |
[47:39] | Except? | 除了 |
[47:42] | Except Homelander. | 除了祖国人 |
[47:49] | You know what he’s done. | 你知道他干了什么 |
[48:03] | I sympathize. | 我深表同情 |
[48:05] | I really do. | 发自内心的 |
[48:07] | – But it’s suicide. – Yeah, well, | -但那是自杀 -是啊 |
[48:08] | -that’s a small fucking price to pay, isn’t it? -Not for you. | -那不都得付出点小代价吗 -不仅是你 |
[48:11] | For thousands of people if you push him too hard. | 如果你过于紧逼他 代价便是成千上万人的性命 |
[48:14] | You’re fucking scared. | 你害怕了 |
[48:16] | I’m fucking terrified. | 我他妈胆颤心惊 |
[48:18] | And you should be, too. | 你也该害怕 |
[48:27] | Butcher! | 布彻尔 |
[48:29] | Butcher! | 布彻尔 |
[48:43] | 你不用拍真人秀了 万事俱备 看看 | |
[48:50] | This small-town girl-next-door | 这个从小镇来的邻家姑娘 |
[48:52] | wanted to change the world. | 梦想改变世界 |
[48:54] | Since when did hopeful | 从何时起 希望 |
[48:57] | and naive become the same thing? | 和天真变成了同个概念 |
[48:59] | But the world had other plans. | 然而世界别有安排 |
[49:02] | Starlight, I hope you can forgive me. | 星光 我希望你能原谅我 |
[49:04] | Battered and beaten, | 饱经折磨 |
[49:06] | a phoenix rose from the ashes with a message so loud, | 凤凰涅槃重生 传递一条响亮的讯息 |
[49:09] | so raw, it couldn’t come forth as anything less than a roar. | 如此真切 咆哮也不足以形容它的洪亮 |
[49:15] | Witness her power. | 见证她的力量 |
[49:17] | Hear her truth. | 倾听她的真言 |
[49:18] | And I’m done taking any more shit. | 我受够这些屁事了 |
[49:21] | Watch her stand up | 看着她挺身而出 |
[49:22] | and fight back for all of us. | 为我们所有人而战 |
[49:25] | Citizen Starlight, coming this fall from Vought. | “公民星光”秋季上映 沃特出品 |
[49:30] | The house always wins. | 沃特总是技高一筹 |
[49:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:51] | While little is known about… | 虽然人们对黑鳍礁鲨知之甚少… |
[49:54] | the blacktip reef sharks can be found mating | 但到了夏季 人们能在 |
[49:56] | in the summer months | 澳大利亚北部海岸线 |
[49:58] | off the coast of Northern Australia. | 看到它们交配 |
[50:00] | I know you want to go back to your brother. | 我明白你想回去找哥哥 |
[50:08] | But the people who did this to you… | 但是把你变成这样的人… |
[50:11] | You know, they might be doing it to others. | 或许正在对别人干着同样的事 |
[50:14] | We can use your help stopping them. | 你能帮助我们阻止他们 |
[50:25] | It’s your choice. | 由你决定 |
[50:27] | You give me a nod, and we go to the airport right now. | 如果你点头 我们马上去机场 |
[50:32] | And is following her closely | 且正紧跟着它 |
[50:34] | in hopes of securing a mate. | 怀揣着寻找伴侣的希望 |
[50:37] | When the female returns his feelings, | 当雌性鲨有所回应时 |
[50:39] | she will swim slowly | 它会以弦波型式 |
[50:40] | in a sinusoidal pattern… | 缓慢游动… |
[50:48] | No. | 不 |
[50:50] | Baby, why you want to do me like that? | 宝贝 你干嘛要这样对人家 |
[50:53] | ‘Cause if you watch that episode of Downton Abbey, | 你要是看了那集”唐顿庄园” |
[50:55] | then I’m gonna be one behind… | 我就会比你少看一集… |
[50:57] | and we’re not gonna be able to binge-watch together. | 这样我们就没法一起刷剧了 |
[50:59] | Just-just hold off until I get home. | 在我回家前先别看嘛 |
[51:02] | Uhp, there’s a fight in the yard, baby. | 院子里有人打架 宝贝 |
[51:03] | I got to go. All right. | 我先挂啦 好的 |
[51:06] | How’d it go with Raynor? | 和雷诺谈得怎么样 |
[51:09] | No dice. | 没戏 |
[51:10] | What? | 什么 |
[51:12] | Said she got cold feet. | 她说她害怕了 |
[51:14] | Well, why? Did you tell her everything? | 为啥 你把情况都告诉她没 |
[51:16] | Yeah, I laid it all out, even the sample of V. | 嗯 我全说了 连化合物的样本都给她了 |
[51:20] | Said she couldn’t fucking authorize | 她说她没办法批准 |
[51:21] | that kind of action against Vought. | 那些针对沃特的行动 |
[51:24] | Too much of a risk. | 风险太大 |
[51:27] | Did she? | 她这么说的 |
[51:28] | Fucking spineless cunt. | 那个懦弱的婊子 |
[51:30] | So we are royally fucked. | 我们这下真死定了 |
[51:33] | No, we ain’t. | 不 死不了 |
[51:36] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[51:38] | We don’t need ’em. | 我们不需要他们 |
[51:39] | We got everyone and everything we need right here in this room. | 我们所需的人力物力都在这个房间 |
[51:44] | We’ll take down Vought ourselves. Yeah? | 我们靠自己扳倒沃特 |
[51:47] | Yeah. | 行 |
[51:52] | Where’s Hughie? | 休伊在哪 |
[51:56] | This is Tina Mitchell, | 我是蒂娜·米歇尔 |
[51:57] | Department of Child Protection and Permanency. | 这里是儿童保护及稳定机构 |
[51:59] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[52:01] | Tina, it’s Mesmer. | 蒂娜 我是梅斯梅尔 |
[52:03] | You met me earlier. | 你之前见过我 |
[52:09] | Cleo, didn’t really want to see me today. | 克利奥今天并不想见我 |
[52:12] | She was just being polite. | 她之前只是出于礼貌 |
[52:17] | I’m pretty good at reading stuff like that, so… | 我挺能察言观色 所以… |
[52:20] | You-you don’t have to-to call me, | 你不必打电话给我 |
[52:23] | or any of that anymore. | 也不必再联系我了 |
[52:27] | Just…it’s-it’s okay. | 只… 没事 |
[52:29] | Just… just… please… look after her. | 只求你… 照顾好她 |
[52:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:47] | I’m sorry. The, elevator was out. | 不好意思 电梯坏了 |
[52:52] | You… you probably don’t remember, | 你… 你可能不记得了 |
[52:54] | but, we’ve met before. | 但是我们之前见过 |
[52:57] | I… I would never try and read you. | 我… 我永远不会对你读心 |
[53:00] | Let’s be clear. | 话说清楚 |
[53:02] | I don’t know you, and I don’t want to. | 我不认识你 也不想认识你 |
[53:06] | A-Train said that you have some information. | 火车头说你有点情报 |
[53:09] | Yeah, we…we go back to the Teenage Kix days. | 对 我… 我和他一起演过”少年超英” |
[53:12] | – We-we still keep in touch. – Golly gee shucks. | -我们现在还有联系 -去你妈的 |
[53:14] | What makes you think I would give two fucks about that? | 你他妈会关心你俩那点屁事 |
[53:17] | Now, do you have something for me or not? | 好了 你到底有没有情报能给我 |
[53:21] | Yeah. | 有 |
[53:24] | He said you were looking for a, French guy… | 他说你在找一个法国人… |
[53:28] | and a black guy… a skinny white guy, | 一个黑人… 和一个瘦瘦的白人 |
[53:33] | British guy. | 英国人 |
[53:37] | Where are these from? | 这些照片哪里来的 |
[53:38] | Shitty little $85 camera I put in my doorbell casing. | 我门铃里的劣质相机拍的 |
[53:42] | I know there’s no reward, but I was hoping | 我知道没奖赏 但是我希望 |
[53:44] | you could put in a word for me at Vought? | 你能在沃特帮我美言几句 |
[53:48] | I’ll take any posting. | 什么职位都可以 |
[53:50] | Low five-figures would be fine. | 小五位数的工资就行 |
[53:54] | I just want to be one of the good guys again. | 我只是想回到好人队伍里 |
[54:13] | That’s my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[54:18] | I mean, I don’t remember, | 我不记得了 |
[54:19] | but my mom said that when I was born, | 但是我妈说 我出生的时候 |
[54:22] | I almost blinded the doctor. | 差点闪瞎了医生的眼 |
[54:24] | So, I had powers from the start. | 所以 我的超能力是与生俱来的 |
[54:27] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[54:28] | No, no, I’m just, curious. | 没什么 好奇而已 |
[54:33] | Do you mind if we just… | 要不我们… |
[54:35] | not talk about hero stuff tonight? | 今天别聊这个了 |
[54:37] | Yeah, yeah. Bad day at work? | 好的 今天工作不顺心吗 |
[54:39] | Yeah. It’s an understatement. | 是啊 说不顺心都轻了 |
[54:43] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[54:46] | there’s this beach in the Bahamas | 在巴哈马有片沙滩 |
[54:48] | where the sand is pink, | 沙子是粉色的 |
[54:50] | like, cotton-candy pink. | 棉花糖的那种粉色 |
[54:52] | What’s it called? | 沙滩叫什么名字 |
[54:54] | Pink Sands. | 粉色沙滩 |
[54:56] | It’s not the most creative name, | 这名字是没什么创意 |
[54:58] | but… let’s just go. | 不过… 我们去吧 |
[55:01] | Yeah. No, I can… | 行 我可以 |
[55:03] | learn how to play the steel drum. | 学学怎么打钢鼓 |
[55:05] | You can get cornrows. | 你梳个小脏辫 |
[55:07] | How about tonight? | 今晚就出发 怎么样 |
[55:08] | Book that ticket. | 那就订票吧 |
[55:12] | Are… are we talking about this? | 我们… 我们是在认真讨论吗 |
[55:17] | I don’t know. I… I just know that, | 我不知道… 我只知道 |
[55:21] | for me, New York has been such | 对我来说 |
[55:23] | an endless shit show. | 纽约就是无穷无尽的破事 |
[55:26] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[55:31] | Somehow, in the middle of it all… | 就是 在这茫茫人海里… |
[55:37] | you found me. | 你找到了我 |
[56:06] | Hughie. | 休伊 |
[56:11] | I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[56:15] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[56:16] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我没想打断你们 |
[56:17] | No. | 没关系 |
[56:19] | Hi, I’m Annie. | 你好 我是安妮 |
[56:21] | Billy. Old mate of Hughie’s. | 我是比利 休伊的老朋友了 |
[56:23] | Boy, you really… | 你… |
[56:24] | You have a lot of friends showing up here. | 你的朋友经常来这里啊 |
[56:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:28] | Seems like it. | 好像是 |
[56:30] | You’re that new girl in The Seven, ain’t you? | 你是七人组里新来的姑娘吧 |
[56:33] | Guilty. | 不敢当 |
[56:34] | It is a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[56:36] | And I must say how marvelous it is | 我必须得说 越来越多的女性走上高位 |
[56:38] | that so many more women are in positions of power. | 真是一件大好事 |
[56:41] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[56:43] | You know, I-if I’m perfectly honest, | 说实话 |
[56:46] | Translucent’s always been my favorite. | 我一直最喜欢透明人 |
[56:49] | What’s he up to? | 他最近忙什么呢 |
[56:52] | I think he’s on a mission. | 可能出任务了吧 |
[56:53] | Yeah, I think I read that, actually. | 我也听说了 |
[56:55] | He’s been gone a long time, though, hasn’t he? | 不过他去了好久了 是吧 |
[56:57] | I do hope he’s all right. | 希望他一切顺利 |
[57:02] | You know what? | 那个 |
[57:03] | I’m gonna go… get us a pitcher. | 我去拿杯酒 |
[57:06] | Billy, you like… Let me guess. Guinness? | 比利 你喜欢… 我猜猜 健力士啤酒怎么样 |
[57:09] | I like what you like. | 你点的我都喜欢 |
[57:11] | All right. Be right back. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[57:17] | Butcher… | 布彻尔… |
[57:17] | She’s quite tasty up close and personal. | 她近看真是韵味十足 |
[57:20] | – I get what you see in her. – That wasn’t what… | -我明白你为什么喜欢她了 -不是… |
[57:22] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们达成共识了 |
[57:24] | We do. We do. | 我们是达成共识了 |
[57:25] | – It… It’s not what… – Not what it looks like? | -这事儿不是… -不是看起来那样吗 |
[57:28] | ‘Cause from where I’m sitting, it looks like | 在我看来 |
[57:30] | you’ve got your tongue halfway down the opposition’s throat. | 你舌头都他妈伸进敌人的喉咙里了 |
[57:33] | She is not the opposition. | 她不是敌人 |
[57:38] | She’s a good person, okay? | 她是个好人 懂吗 |
[57:40] | I mean, she could help us. | 她能帮我们 |
[57:41] | – Help us? – Yeah. | -帮我们 -对 |
[57:46] | And what do you think she’s gonna do | 你觉得她要是发现你杀了透明人 |
[57:48] | when she finds out you murdered Translucent? | 会怎么做呢 |
[57:53] | When she finds out? | 她怎么会发现 |
[58:00] | Give her my best. | 代我向她问好 |
[58:06] | Where’d your friend go? | 你朋友要去哪 |
[58:14] | ♪ Because you had to be a big shot, didn’t you? ♪ | ♪ 因为你就是个大人物 ♪ |
[58:18] | ♪ You had to open up your mouth ♪ | ♪ 张开嘴巴 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ You had to be a big shot, didn’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就是个大人物 ♪ |
[58:25] | ♪ All your friends were so knocked out ♪ | ♪ 把你的朋友们都比下去 ♪ |
[58:28] | ♪ You had to have the last word, last night ♪ | ♪ 昨晚上什么都是你说了算 ♪ |
[58:31] | ♪ You know what everything’s about ♪ | ♪ 你知晓一切 ♪ |
[58:34] | ♪ You had to have a white hot spotlight ♪ | ♪ 聚光灯就打在你身上 ♪ |
[58:38] | ♪ You had to be a big shot last night ♪ | ♪ 昨天晚上你就是大人物 ♪ |
[58:53] | ♪ And they were all impressed with your Halston dress ♪ | ♪ 你的侯司顿长裙让大家印象深刻 ♪ |
[58:57] | ♪ And the people that you knew at Elaine’s ♪ | ♪ 伊莲娜酒吧里你认识的朋友们 ♪ |
[59:01] | ♪ And the story of your latest success ♪ | ♪ 讨论着你的光荣事迹 ♪ |
[59:03] | ♪ Kept ’em so entertained ♪ | ♪ 他们兴奋不已 ♪ |
[59:07] | ♪ But now you just don’t remember ♪ | ♪ 现在你忘记了 ♪ |
[59:09] | ♪ All the things you said ♪ | ♪ 你以前说过的话 ♪ |
[59:10] | ♪ And you’re not sure that you want to know ♪ | ♪ 你也不确定自己想知道什么 ♪ |
[59:13] | ♪ I’ll give you one hint, honey ♪ | ♪ 我来给你点提醒吧 宝贝 ♪ |
[59:15] | ♪ You sure did put on a show ♪ | ♪ 你一定是大放异彩 ♪ |
[59:18] | ♪ Yes, yes, you had to be a big shot, didn’t you? ♪ | ♪ 没错 没错 你是大人物 对吗 ♪ |
[59:22] | ♪ You had to prove it to the crowd ♪ | ♪ 要向大家证明 ♪ |
[59:26] | ♪ You had to be a big shot, didn’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你是大人物 ♪ |
[59:29] | ♪ All your friends were so knocked out ♪ | ♪ 把你的朋友们都比下去 ♪ |
[59:32] | ♪ You had to have the last word, last night ♪ | ♪ 昨晚上什么都是你说了算 ♪ |
[59:35] | ♪ So much fun to be around ♪ | ♪ 众星捧月的感觉真好 ♪ |
[59:39] | ♪ You had to have the front page, bold type ♪ | ♪ 你是大写加粗的头版头条 ♪ |
[59:42] | ♪ You had to be a big shot last night, ♪ | ♪ 昨晚的你就是大人物 ♪ |