时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Freedom… comes at a price. | 自由… 是有代价的 |
[00:19] | – So, I’m down a point? – Nine and a half. | -我的支持率下降了一个百分点吗 -是九点五 |
[00:21] | Bad day? | 过得不顺吗 |
[00:22] | – Goddamn it. – I’m with you. | -该死的 -我支持你的 |
[00:24] | But you know, there’s a way to handle it. | 其实吧 有个解决办法 |
[00:26] | I owe you. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[00:29] | Thanks to the Church of the Collective, | 多亏了众教会 |
[00:31] | I now know the kind of man I want to be. | 我现在知道我想成为什么样的人 |
[00:33] | – #BraveMaeve#. – This is Homelander. | -勇敢女王 -这是祖国人搞的 |
[00:35] | He’s fucking with me. I can’t protect you | 他就是为了整我 如果你走了 |
[00:37] | if you leave. | 我就没法保护你 |
[00:38] | What are we gonna do? | 可是我们要怎么做 |
[00:39] | You think, by saving Kimiko, | 你觉得只要救了纪美子 |
[00:41] | you can make amends for those children | 就能弥补那些你伤害过的人了 |
[00:43] | – that Lamplighter burned. – Fuck you. | -那些点灯人烧死的孩子们 -操你妈 |
[00:46] | You can’t go through this | 你不能让自己一个人 |
[00:47] | – on your own. – We’re all alone. | -面对事情 -我们都是独自面对 |
[00:56] | How do you think the world will feel when I tell them that | 那世人会怎么想这件事 |
[00:59] | you used to be Liberty? | 你就是曾经的自由女 |
[01:18] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[01:19] | – You’re ridiculous. – No. | -你太离谱了 -才没有 |
[01:21] | I am not, ridiculous. | 我才不离谱 |
[01:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:24] | – Then you are high. – Well, beside the point. | -你磕嗨了吧 -这不是重点 |
[01:28] | Point is | 重点是 |
[01:29] | I learned everything I know from those girls. | 我所知道的一切都学自那些女孩 |
[01:32] | The Golden Girls. | 黄金女郎[美国连续喜剧] |
[01:33] | I was alone in New York, you know? | 我当年一个人在纽约很孤单 |
[01:38] | Turning tricks. | 卖弄花招 |
[01:39] | Begging for the scraps. | 挣扎生存 |
[01:43] | Who do you think kept me company? | 你以为是谁一直陪着我呢 |
[01:45] | The Golden Girls. | 黄金女郎 |
[01:47] | 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., | 早上三点至五点 |
[01:50] | they lit up the shelter’s shitty TV. | 他们照亮了避难所里的破烂电视 |
[01:52] | And you’re not talking about porn? | 你难道说得不是黄片 |
[01:53] | The Golden Shower Girls? | 黄金浴场女郎吗 |
[01:55] | That’s disrespectful. | 你这太无礼了 |
[01:56] | He’s so sensitive. | 他好敏感哦 |
[01:58] | No. Those saucy ladies, | 不是 那些诱人的女性 |
[02:00] | they made their own family. | 她们有自己的家庭 |
[02:03] | So I did what they did. | 所以我做了她们该做的事 |
[02:06] | You are my Blanche. | 你是我的布兰奇[“黄金女郎”剧中人物] |
[02:08] | – Blanche? – And Jay? | -布兰奇 -杰伊 |
[02:11] | You are… my Dorothy. | 你是我的桃乐茜[“黄金女郎”剧中人物] |
[02:15] | ‘Cause you’re a little gay. | 因为你是个小基佬 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[02:19] | So, you’re Betty White? | 那么你是贝蒂·怀特吗[“黄金女郎”演员] |
[02:20] | What a fucking question. | 傻逼问题 |
[02:23] | Of course I’m Betty White. | 我当然是贝蒂·怀特 |
[02:27] | Now… | 现在… |
[02:32] | Who wants to rob a bank? | 谁想去抢银行 |
[02:34] | Fuck, yeah. | 冲他妈的 |
[02:42] | Will it get through my skin? | 这会刺破我的皮肤吗 |
[02:44] | If it can’t, nothing can. | 这都不行的话 没有东西可以了 |
[02:46] | Okay, I-I just feel like I need to say something. | 我觉得我该说点什么 |
[02:48] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[02:49] | Stormfront knows I leaked the V. | 风暴知道是我泄露了五号化合物的消息 |
[02:51] | Yeah, but she hasn’t come after you. | 可她没有找你麻烦 |
[02:53] | Ye… But that makes it so much worse. | 但这样事情就更糟了 |
[02:55] | That means that she has some fucked-up plan for me. | 那说明她有更恶心的计划对付我 |
[02:58] | I need this chip out now. | 我现在就要取出芯片 |
[03:00] | I understand, Petit Hughie. | 我懂你 小休伊 |
[03:02] | And though you’ve been covered with entrails of many a person, | 尽管你手上有好几条人命 |
[03:04] | even a sea mammal… | 还有一只海洋动物… |
[03:06] | it’s always harder when it’s someone you love. | 要对爱的人下手 总会更艰难 |
[03:09] | – What? – L’amour. | -什么 -爱情[法语] |
[03:11] | No, no. No, I don’t. | 不不不 我没有 |
[03:13] | I mean, I-I do, of course. | 不是 我 我确实 |
[03:15] | It’s just, it’s a platon… | 我们只是柏拉图… |
[03:16] | – We’re-we’re just friends. – Okay, | -我们只是朋友 -行了 |
[03:17] | can we just do this already before I change my mind? | 能在我改变主意之前快点下手吗 |
[03:20] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[03:22] | Okay, this is happening. | 行吧 真要钻了 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:26] | – This might sting a little. – Okay. | -这可能会有点刺痛 -好的 |
[03:38] | My God. My God. My God. | 妈呀 妈呀 妈妈呀 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 结束了 |
[03:55] | Bonjour, my little spy. | 你好 我的小间谍 |
[04:16] | Howdy ho, buckaroo. | 你好啊 老伙计 |
[04:23] | Shit! | 卧槽 |
[04:25] | I think you broke my hand. | 你把我手打断了 |
[04:31] | What do you want to do with him? | 你想怎么处置他 |
[04:33] | Well, hand him over to the police, of course. | 当然要把他交给警察了 |
[04:35] | Well, of course. We are heroes. | 确实 我们是英雄 |
[04:37] | That’s what heroes do. | 英雄都会这么做 |
[04:39] | – Absolutely. – But… | -当然了 -不过… |
[04:42] | – he’ll probably just be released tomorrow. – Please, | -他可能明天就会被放走 -求你们了 |
[04:44] | – just take me to the hospital. – Yeah. | -带我去医院吧 -也是 |
[04:46] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[04:48] | That’s a really good point. | 很有道理 |
[04:51] | sometimes it feels like… like the justice system | 有时候我觉得 这个司法系统 |
[04:54] | just doesn’t work anymore. | 一点也不管用 |
[04:57] | Everyone always recording on their phone all the time. | 所有人总是用他们手机偷偷录像 |
[05:01] | It’s like you can’t even | 就好像你甚至 |
[05:02] | – do your job anymore. – Do your job anymore. | -都不能履行工作职责了 -履行工作职责了 |
[05:05] | Please, just take me in. Just take me in, please. | 求你们了 带我进局子吧 求求你们 |
[05:12] | ♪ I do ♪ | ♪ 我一直 ♪ |
[05:13] | ♪ I think about you… ♪ | ♪ 在思念着你 ♪ |
[05:15] | It really speaks to the deterioration | 这说明美国良好的 |
[05:17] | of good, God-fearing American values. | 敬畏上帝的价值观正在堕落 |
[05:21] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[05:23] | – What’s this world – coming to? – Fuck. | -这世界都变啥样了 -操 |
[05:28] | ♪ And you say you belong to me ♪ | ♪ 你说你属于我 ♪ |
[05:31] | ♪ And ease my mind ♪ | ♪ 我乐不可支 ♪ |
[05:32] | ♪ Imagine how the world could be so very fine ♪ | ♪ 畅想这世界怎会如此美好 ♪ |
[05:36] | ♪ So happy together ♪ | ♪ 在一起真快乐 ♪ |
[05:40] | ♪ I can’t see me loving nobody ♪ | ♪ 穷极我一生 除了你 ♪ |
[05:43] | ♪ But you for all my life ♪ | ♪ 我无法想象爱上别人 ♪ |
[05:48] | ♪ When you’re with me ♪ | ♪ 我们在一起时 ♪ |
[05:50] | ♪ Baby, the skies’ll be blue ♪ | ♪ 天空也放晴了 ♪ |
[05:52] | ♪ For all my life. ♪ | ♪ 穷极我一生 ♪ |
[05:56] | Don’t be shy. Embrace it. | 别害羞 承认吧 |
[05:57] | Thank… I’m saying thank you. | 谢… 我想说谢谢你 |
[05:58] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:59] | Let’s be honest for a moment here. | 我们实话实说 |
[06:01] | Who is the biggest prankster on set? | 谁是片场最喜欢恶作剧的人 |
[06:05] | I-I just… I don’t think | 我觉得… |
[06:06] | we should get into that. I don’t know, I… No comment. | 我们不该谈论这个 我不知道 无可奉告 |
[06:10] | I mean, he is right. | 他说得对 |
[06:12] | But, you know, Black Noir has definitely got | 但是呢 玄色真的 |
[06:16] | – just the biggest ego. – Such a diva. | -最自视甚高 -特别自大 |
[06:18] | They’re fucking. | 他俩搞上了 |
[06:31] | Did you get her chip out? | 你把她的芯片拿出来没 |
[06:32] | This is where you’re living? | 这就是你住的地方吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah. You know, it has its charms. | 对啊 这里独具吸引力 |
[06:37] | The rats are, like, Pokémon. | 这儿的老鼠跟口袋怪兽一样 |
[06:40] | – With hep C. – God. | -患有丙肝的那种 -天 |
[06:42] | So you’re back? | 你回来啦 |
[06:45] | Tired of killing people for money? | 厌烦为钱杀人了吗 |
[06:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:00] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[07:14] | Well, well, well. | 哟 瞧瞧 |
[07:16] | What have we here? | 这是哪位啊 |
[07:21] | I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你想说什么 |
[07:22] | but we just took out her chip. Everything’s fine. | 但我们刚取出她的追踪芯片 不会有事的 |
[07:24] | Starlight, don’t you just light up a room? | 星光 你的到来令寒舍光芒四射 |
[07:28] | – You’re looking well. – Yeah, no thanks | -你看起来气色挺好 -是啊 |
[07:30] | to the .50-caliber round that you pumped into my chest. | 多亏了你往我胸口射的那发50毫米 |
[07:33] | Well, what don’t kill you makes you stronger. | 俗话说的好 杀不死你的东西使你更强大 |
[07:40] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这做什么 |
[07:42] | She has a lead on Stormfront. | 她有一条风暴的线索 |
[07:45] | I broke into her laptop, | 我黑进她的笔记本 |
[07:46] | and I got a look at the inbox. | 有机会看到她的收件箱 |
[07:48] | Dozens of e-mails from Stan Edgar. | 一堆斯坦·埃德加发的邮件 |
[07:50] | Stan Edgar? | 斯坦·埃德加 |
[07:54] | And what does Vought’s big slapper have to say? | 沃特的大佬有说什么吗 |
[07:56] | How they’re close to a breakthrough | 说他们在鼠尾草林中心 |
[07:58] | at the Sage Grove Center. | 快取得突破了 |
[08:00] | It’s a psychiatric hospital in Pennsylvania. | 那是宾夕法尼亚州的一家精神病院 |
[08:02] | Wait, wh-what kind of breakthrough? | 什么突破 |
[08:04] | She came in before I could see any more. | 我还没看完她就进来了 |
[08:06] | Well, we better have us | 兄弟们 我们最好 |
[08:09] | a little dekko at this loony bin, lads? | 查一查这家疯人院 |
[08:13] | Starlight, | 星光 |
[08:14] | would you be amenable to joining us | 你是否愿意加入我们的 |
[08:16] | on this little caper? | 这次小行动 |
[08:18] | You want her to come? | 你想让她加入 |
[08:20] | Most definitely. | 比音响还想 |
[08:21] | If shit goes sideways, | 要是出岔子 |
[08:23] | who do you think Vought’s gonna go after? | 你觉得沃特会追究谁 |
[08:25] | Us or their billion-dollar baby turned traitor | 是我们 还是把芯片给搞掉的 |
[08:29] | who just ripped out her own fucking chip? | 亿万身价的宝贝叛徒 |
[08:33] | Never go into shark-infested waters | 永远别单枪匹马潜入 |
[08:36] | without chum. | 敌营 |
[08:45] | ♪ Give a little bit of love… ♪ | ♪ 给予一点爱 ♪ |
[08:47] | This is who I am. | 这就是真实的我 |
[08:49] | Who are you? | 真实的你是谁 |
[08:51] | Brave Maeve Pride Bars. | 勇傲梅芙巧克力棒 |
[08:53] | Because you can’t be proud on an empty stomach. | 横扫饥饿方能傲气十足 |
[08:58] | Come in. | 请进 |
[09:03] | You fucking idiot. | 你个傻逼 |
[09:05] | You were supposed to call first. Did anyone see you? | 你该先打电话说声的 有人看到你吗 |
[09:07] | I’m allowed to visit my friends. | 我有权探望朋友的呀 |
[09:10] | Did you find it? | 你东西找到没 |
[09:11] | No, sorry. No black box. | 没 对不起 找不到黑匣子 |
[09:14] | But I told a couple of my contacts | 不过我让我几个熟人 |
[09:17] | to keep an eye on the North Atlantic Current. | 盯着点北大西洋 |
[09:19] | So, this school of halibut… I mean, | 那群大比目鱼… |
[09:20] | these guys are, like, rowdy motherfuckers, right? They… | 那群鱼跟浑蛋一样在那吵闹 懂吧 他们… |
[09:22] | Deep. | 深海 |
[09:24] | Anyway, they found some of the wreckage | 反正呢 他们在冰岛附近发现了些 |
[09:27] | that drifted up near Iceland. | 漂起来的残骸 |
[09:30] | And they found this. | 然后找到了这个 |
[09:33] | I mean, I’m not sure it still even works, but… | 我不确定这还能不能用 但是… |
[09:40] | You want back in The Seven? | 你想回归七人组 |
[09:43] | Not a fucking word of this to anyone. | 那这件事你只能烂在心里 |
[09:49] | ♪ Here comes the A-Train, Mr. Fleet Feet ♪ | ♪ 火车头驾到 飞毛腿先生 ♪ |
[09:51] | ♪ Savin’ lives, takin’ names, nice and easy ♪ | ♪ 拯救生命 打跑坏蛋 小菜一碟 ♪ |
[09:52] | ♪ There ain’t no day like a race day, what ♪ | ♪ 没有哪日能及飞跑日 ♪ |
[09:55] | ♪ Ain’t no love like a raceway, what ♪ | ♪ 没有胜过爱跑道的爱 ♪ |
[09:57] | ♪ I’m the best to ever do it, y’all crazy ♪ | ♪ 唯我飞跑最牛逼 你们都是小辣鸡 ♪ |
[09:58] | ♪ Make way or you’re pushin’ up daisies, bring the heat ♪ | ♪ 快让路 不然你走黄泉路 开暖气 ♪ |
[10:01] | ♪ Now they’re beggin’ for some AC… ♪ | ♪ 现在他们跪求开冷气… ♪ |
[10:03] | Isn’t it lit? | 是不是很燃 |
[10:04] | Your very own anthem. | 专属于你的战歌 |
[10:09] | Yeah, it’s dope. | 是啊 酷毙了 |
[10:10] | Well, this is just the demo, of course. | 这还只是个试样唱片 |
[10:13] | We’re going out to Lil Nas X for the official version. | 我们最后会请利尔·纳斯·X来唱正式版 |
[10:16] | Maybe you could bust out Prince’s guitar for the video. | 要不你能把王子的吉他搞来拍视频 |
[10:19] | I had to sell Prince’s guitar. | 我不得不卖掉王子的吉他 |
[10:20] | I’m going 10-1. | 我去上厕所先 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[10:24] | – What? – I can’t find her. | -怎么了 -我找不到她 |
[10:26] | Where the fuck is Starlight? | 星光到底在哪 |
[10:37] | Here comes the A-Train. | 火车头驾到 |
[10:39] | What, what? | 牛逼 牛逼 |
[10:40] | I’m right here, buddy. Over here. | 我在这呢 兄弟 看过来 |
[10:42] | – Yeah. – What’s up, buddy? | -看到了 -怎么样 兄弟 |
[10:45] | – Good to see you. – What you doing here, man? | -高兴见到你 -你在这干啥 兄弟 |
[10:47] | Not much. Just here to see… | 没什么 只是来这找… |
[10:50] | No reason, really. | 也没有为什么啦 |
[10:52] | But, bro, I’ve been thinking about you lately. | 兄弟 我最近一直惦念你 |
[10:55] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:56] | I see what they’re trying to do to you. Yeah. | 我知道他们想对你做什么 真的 |
[10:59] | Talk about getting ass-fucked with a soup can. | 真是让人背后捅菊花了 |
[11:01] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[11:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:04] | I mean, come on. | 很明显啊 |
[11:05] | If anyone knows what it’s like to get bounced, it’s me. | 敢问何人懂被拒的滋味 我最懂 |
[11:08] | Yeah. Did some shit I’m not too proud of. | 我干了些不光彩的事 |
[11:11] | Some weird shit. | 一些奇葩的事 |
[11:14] | I’m good, man. | 我好着呢 |
[11:15] | Nike and Under Armour are already talking to my people, | 耐克和安德玛已经在和我的人谈了 |
[11:17] | so, you know, this is actually gonna work out | 所以你懂的 这件事其实能让我 |
[11:18] | to be really fantastic for me. | 有很大的收获 |
[11:22] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -那太棒了 -是啊 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Well, then, I guess you don’t need his help. | 那看来你不用他的帮助了 |
[11:27] | Or… No, never mind. | 或者… 不 没事了 |
[11:29] | Forget I even said anything. | 当我啥也没说吧 |
[11:30] | But it’s great to see you, man. Always. | 不管怎样 见到你真好 一直都好 |
[11:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:35] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[11:38] | Whose help? | 谁的帮助 |
[11:42] | Would you like a Fresca? | 要不要喝罐鲜卡汽水 |
[11:57] | Sage Grove, a proud subsidiary | 鼠尾草林 是全球健康服务公司旗下 |
[11:59] | of Global Wellness Services, which is | 一个享有荣誉的子公司 |
[12:01] | – a subsidiary of… – I can guess. | -该公司附属于… -我猜到了 |
[12:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Here. | 给你 |
[12:13] | This is what you bought | 你用血汗钱 |
[12:15] | with your blood money? | 就买了这个 |
[12:17] | No one will believe you’re an orderly with that, you know. | 戴着那玩意没人会觉得你是医疗护理员 |
[12:28] | I should go in with them. | 我应该和他们一起进去 |
[12:30] | They can manage without one bony, blonde Supe. | 没有消瘦的金发超人类他们也能搞定 |
[12:32] | You just get them in | 你只需要送他们进去 |
[12:33] | and get the fuck back, yeah? | 然后赶快回来 行吗 |
[12:35] | Okay, just… | 好吧 只是… |
[12:39] | If anybody recognizes your face in there, I mean… | 要是在那里面有人认出你… |
[12:49] | Frenchie. | 法兰奇 |
[12:53] | Don’t get caught. | 别被抓了 |
[12:55] | I never do. | 不存在的 |
[13:07] | Weaponized Xanax. | 武器化的赞安诺 |
[13:11] | The grenades you used on Behemoth | 抢劫银行时你用来对付贝希摩斯的 |
[13:12] | during the bank heist. | 那颗手榴弹 |
[13:16] | You got a Supe activated by rage, | 一个暴怒状态的超人类 |
[13:17] | so you simply take away his rage, turn him into a cupcake. | 被你用那玩意治的服服帖帖的 |
[13:20] | Clever. | 很聪明 |
[13:22] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:26] | And Cold Snap two months ago? | 那两个月之前对付寒流人的呢 |
[13:28] | Malchemical a month before that? | 一个月前的恶化学人呢 |
[13:30] | You don’t know about those, either? | 你连这些也不清楚吗 |
[13:33] | What is this about? | 你想干嘛 |
[13:36] | Armed robbery, breaking and entering, | 持械抢劫 破门而入 |
[13:38] | aggravated assault on a Supe. | 严重袭击超人类 |
[13:41] | You’re looking at 20 to 25, minimum. | 至少判20到25年 |
[13:43] | Or you can come work for me. | 或者你可以来我这工作 |
[13:45] | I could use someone with your imagination. | 你的想象力能帮到我 |
[13:48] | Madame… fuck you. | 女士… 滚蛋吧 |
[13:53] | That’s a pity, for you… | 真遗憾… 不仅对你而言… |
[13:57] | but even more so for Cherie and Jay, | 但对于切丽和杰伊更甚 |
[14:01] | I believe? | 对吧 |
[14:06] | ADX Florence is a supermax in Colorado. | ADX佛罗伦斯是科罗拉多州的超级监狱 |
[14:10] | They’ve got the Unabomber, head of the Aryan Brotherhood… | 关押了有飞机炸弹客 雅利安兄弟会团长… |
[14:13] | All the greats. | 都是狠人 |
[14:14] | And your friends, too. Maybe. | 也许你朋友马上也要加入他们了 |
[14:16] | Or… they go free. | 或者… 他们能被释放 |
[14:19] | But that depends on you. | 但这取决于你的想法 |
[14:22] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[14:23] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[14:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:41] | What kind of work do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[14:53] | Come into my trailer for a second. | 过来我的房车一下 |
[14:55] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[14:58] | I have to stop by Vought Tower, | 我必须去趟沃特塔 |
[15:00] | see my social guys. | 见我的媒体团队 |
[15:02] | No. | 不行 |
[15:03] | Come on. Blow them off. | 来吧 别去 |
[15:04] | Come. | 来吧 |
[15:05] | I will be back in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后回来 |
[15:07] | And then… | 之后… |
[15:11] | I’ll let you surprise me wherever you want. | 我接受你任何形式的惊喜 |
[15:21] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 行吧 |
[16:14] | You see ’em? | 看到他们了吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:17] | I see ’em. | 我看见了 |
[17:00] | Get in. | 上去 |
[17:28] | Here. | 这儿 |
[17:32] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[17:34] | What is your problem with me? | 你对我到底有什么意见 |
[17:37] | I ain’t got no problem with you, love. | 没什么意见 亲爱的 |
[17:38] | Really? That’s why you won’t even touch my hand? | 是吗 那你都不愿意接触我的手 |
[17:41] | Okay, guys, come on. Not the time. | 好了 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[17:42] | You know what? No. | 你猜怎么着 |
[17:43] | I think it’s exactly the right time. | 现在就是最适合的时机 |
[17:44] | I think the time is long overdue. | 我觉得早该谈谈了 |
[17:47] | You know that I hate Vought as much as you do. | 你清楚我跟你一样憎恨沃特 |
[17:49] | You know that. But it doesn’t even matter to you | 你明明知道 但对你并不重要 |
[17:52] | because what you can’t stand is in my blood. | 因为你无法接受我身上的血液 |
[17:56] | I’m subhuman to you. | 我对你来说是次等人 |
[17:57] | Only good Supe is a dead Supe, right? | 只有死去的超人类才是好超人类 是吧 |
[18:00] | Your words, not mine. | 这你自己说的 |
[18:01] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[18:03] | You know what? | 我真是了 |
[18:04] | Underneath all that swagger, | 在所有趾高气扬的言行下 |
[18:06] | you’re just a bigot and a bully. | 你只是个恶霸偏执狂 |
[18:10] | I know another guy just like that. | 我见过一个这样的人 |
[18:11] | He’s got a flag for a cape. | 他把旗帜当斗篷 |
[18:13] | Annie, stop. | 安妮 别说了 |
[18:35] | Fuck me. | 我操了 |
[18:37] | Hughie, call them. Now. | 休伊 马上给他们打电话 |
[18:42] | Open the door. We need help. | 快开门 我们需要帮助 |
[18:44] | I have a patient that needs help. | 我有个患者需要帮助 |
[18:45] | Hurry up! Please! | 快点 求你了 |
[18:47] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[18:47] | Just open the goddamn door! | 快点打开他妈的门 |
[18:48] | He’s swallowing his fucking tongue! | 他正在吞自己的舌头 |
[18:55] | – What’s wrong with him? – Easy. | -他怎么了 -冷静 |
[19:14] | Holy fuck. | 天哪 |
[19:30] | What the fuck is all of this? | 这都他妈什么鬼 |
[19:33] | Vought is making more Supe terrorists? | 沃特正在制造更多的超人类恐怖分子吗 |
[19:36] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁他妈知道啊 |
[19:41] | Goddamn. | 我的天 |
[19:43] | Brother’s got a love sausage. | 那兄弟有个巨大的香肠 |
[20:11] | Stormfront is here? | 风暴在这 |
[20:14] | How you doing today? | 你今天怎么样 |
[20:18] | Do you want to show us a little of what you’ve been working on? | 想跟我们展示一点你最近的练习成果吗 |
[20:24] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[20:27] | You’re all right. | 没事 |
[20:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:34] | That is very impressive, Tim. | 非常让人印象深刻 提姆 |
[20:37] | That orderly Stormfront’s with… | 和风暴一起的那个护理工… |
[20:39] | He look familiar to you? | 你看他眼熟吗 |
[20:42] | Je ne sais pas. | 我不知道 |
[20:43] | What about headaches? | 头还痛吗 |
[20:45] | Nausea? | 恶心吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 没 |
[20:48] | Well, that’s promising. | 进步很大 |
[20:51] | I think we are getting close. | 我想我们就快成功了 |
[20:54] | Ma’am, can I go home now? | 女士 我能回家了吗 |
[20:59] | I want to see my family. | 我想见我的家人 |
[21:01] | Tim, you were admitted to Sage Grove | 提姆 你被鼠尾草林中心接收 |
[21:03] | because you’re suicidal. | 是因为你有自杀倾向 |
[21:06] | You could be a danger to yourself. | 你会伤害到自己的 |
[21:08] | Well, I’m not doing any more of these stupid pet tricks | 不先让我跟妹妹见一面的话 |
[21:09] | until I talk to my sister. | 我就不练这些狗屁把戏了 |
[21:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:16] | We’ll work something out. | 我们会给你安排的 |
[21:44] | Lamplighter. | 点灯人 |
[21:45] | That’s fucking Lamplighter. | 这他妈竟然是点灯人 |
[21:48] | I didn’t recognize him without the mask and the hood. | 他没穿套装没戴面具 我甚至没认出来 |
[21:50] | Fucking Lamplighter. We have to kill him, of course. | 操他妈的点灯人 我们得马上要了他的命 |
[21:52] | No, no, no, no. No, we can’t. | 不不不 不行 不能这样 |
[21:53] | – For Madame Mallory. For her grandchildren. – Not right now. | -就算是为了马洛里 和她的孙子孙女 -现在不行 |
[21:57] | First, we got to find out what the fuck all this shit is. | 我们要先弄清这都是怎么回事儿 |
[22:00] | – Come on. – Listen, listen. | -得了吧 -冷静 听我说 |
[22:03] | Stick to the plan, Frenchie. | 法兰奇 我们按计划来 |
[22:16] | – Hughie. – There you are. | -休伊 -你可接了 |
[22:17] | You guys okay? Stormfront’s in there. | 你们都还好吗 风暴来了 |
[22:19] | That ain’t all who’s here. | 不止她一个 |
[22:24] | Okay, okay. She just left. Get the hell out. Now. | 好 她刚走了 现在赶紧离开 快点 |
[22:27] | All right, let’s get the fuck out of here. | 好 我们赶紧他妈的离开这个鬼地方 |
[23:14] | Cindy. | 辛迪 |
[23:18] | Let’s be cool. | 别冲动 |
[23:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:22] | You remember that extra helping | 你还记不记得 |
[23:24] | of Kraft Shells & Cheese that I snuck you? | 我上次偷偷塞给你一包卡夫的芝士通心粉 |
[23:31] | I like you. | 我可喜欢你了 |
[23:32] | You know that, right? | 你也知道的 对不对 |
[23:36] | Who are your friends? | 你的这些朋友是谁 |
[23:37] | We ain’t his friends. | 我们不是他朋友 |
[23:39] | Go ahead. Fuck his ass up. | 快解决了他 |
[23:41] | You’re dressed like his friends. | 你们穿得像他的朋友 |
[23:43] | I don’t like liars. | 我不喜欢说谎的人 |
[23:57] | Shit… | 操… |
[24:01] | Let’s get out of here! | 咱们快跑 |
[24:20] | Let go! | 放手 |
[24:24] | Stay the fuck back or I will burn your skin off, asshole! | 混蛋 不离我远点 我就把你们皮都烧掉 |
[24:27] | You won’t get the chance! | 你想得美 |
[24:29] | Someone help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[24:45] | All right, listen up, man. | 兄弟 听我说 |
[24:48] | You can burn us, but she’s a Supe. | 你确实能把我们都烧了 但她也是超人类 |
[24:52] | All you’re gonna do is piss her off. | 你只会把她激怒 |
[24:54] | So why don’t we all just calm down | 所以我们不如都冷静下来 |
[24:56] | and live through this motherfucker? | 共同面对这个狗屎困境怎么样 |
[25:04] | – What’s going on here? – It’s a lockdown. | -这怎么回事 -全院封锁了 |
[25:06] | No one’s getting out of here, not even her. | 谁都出不去 她也一样 |
[25:07] | There’s got to be an access code. | 总有个密码的吧 |
[25:09] | There is, genius, at the front door. | 你可真是个小天才 那可是在前门 |
[25:10] | And there is no fucking way | 但是老子他妈的 |
[25:12] | I am telling you or taking you with me. | 绝对不会告诉你们 也不会带你们走 |
[25:14] | You do realize there’s a whole army of Supes on the other side | 你知道门外有一大群超人类等着你呢吧 |
[25:16] | of that door that want to tear you apart, right? | 而且一个个都想把你干掉 |
[25:19] | She… can help. | 她… 能帮到你 |
[25:27] | I’m gonna take my chances. | 我宁愿自己赌一把 |
[25:56] | Okay, you guys can come. | 行 你们跟我来 |
[26:05] | What the fuck? | 搞什么玩意儿 |
[26:12] | Come on, M.M. | 快啊 母乳 |
[26:13] | Pick up, damn you. | 快他妈接电话 |
[26:16] | Your call has been forwarded | 你拨打的电话暂时无人接听 |
[26:17] | to an automated voice messaging system. | 已帮您转接语音信箱 |
[26:20] | Marvin. | 马文 |
[26:20] | – Is not available. – Hello. | -我现在不便接电话 -你好 |
[26:22] | At the tone, please record your message. | 请在滴声后留言 |
[26:23] | Easy does it, lad. | 小伙子 别紧张 |
[26:25] | No trouble from us. | 我们不找你麻烦 |
[26:26] | You just stroll on by, yeah? | 你就是路过吧 |
[26:31] | I don’t want them to hurt me again. | 我希望他们别再伤害我了 |
[26:38] | Nah. N-No one’s gonna hurt you, son. | 不会了 没有人会伤害你了 |
[26:43] | we’re all friends here, aren’t we? | 我们都是你的朋友 |
[27:22] | Hughie. | 休伊 |
[27:28] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[27:30] | – Fine…. – Hughie? Hughie? | -还好… -休伊 休伊 |
[27:35] | Hughie! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 休伊 不要啊 别出事儿 不要 |
[27:39] | Can you cauterize it? | 你能烧一下止血消毒吗 |
[27:43] | Fuck. The kid must have fried everything. | 操 那小伙子估计把所有设备都震坏了 |
[27:45] | – I need power. – Well, you got | -我需要能量 -可你不是 |
[27:46] | a pretty shite superpower then, don’t you? | 应该有很多狗屁能量存在身体里吗 |
[27:49] | We got to get him to a doctor. | 我们得带他去找医生 |
[27:50] | – C… Where, how? – I don’t know, but not gonna | -去哪儿 找谁 -不知道 但总不能 |
[27:52] | just sit here and watch him fucking well bleed out! | 坐这儿眼睁睁看着他失血过多 |
[27:54] | – All right?! – Okay! Okay, okay, okay. | -明白没有 -好好好 |
[27:55] | – Come on. – Come on. | -来 -走 |
[27:58] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[27:59] | They’re on their own. | 靠自己了 |
[28:35] | Ashley? My God. Are you okay? | 阿什莉 天呐 你还好吗 |
[28:37] | Don’t you dare tell me you haven’t found Starlight yet. | 别他妈告诉我你还没找到星光 |
[28:42] | Here. | 这儿 |
[28:55] | I’ve been searching everywhere for you. | 我找你找得好苦啊 |
[28:58] | What happened to your trailer? | 你的房车出什么事儿了 |
[29:00] | Electrical fire. | 电路着火 |
[29:02] | How was your meeting? | 会开得如何 |
[29:05] | Sorry. It ran long. | 不好意思 拖了点时间 |
[29:07] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[29:16] | All right, well, I got to go run lines with Noir. | 好 那我该去找玄色对台词了 |
[29:19] | Scene 48 tonight. Real megillah. | 今晚拍第48幕 废话连篇 |
[29:22] | Something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[29:23] | No. Nothing. | 没有 没事 |
[29:25] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:27] | Why would anything be wrong? | 有什么事会出问题吗 |
[29:32] | By the way, I went to the Tower, | 顺便一提 我去了一趟高塔 |
[29:35] | and, you weren’t there. | 没找到你 |
[29:38] | No one had seen you. | 没人看见你去了 |
[29:39] | So you’re checking on me? | 你跟踪我 |
[29:43] | Wanted to see how your meeting went. | 只是想看看你会开得怎么样 |
[29:48] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[29:48] | – Let me… – Explain? | -让我 -解释吗 |
[29:53] | Come on now. | 别搞笑了 |
[29:55] | Why would you need to explain anything to me? | 你有什么需要向我解释的吗 |
[30:17] | ♪ Let me sail, let me sail, let the Orinoco flow… ♪ | ♪ 我漂 我流 沿着奥里诺科河… ♪ |
[30:22] | Deep, your numbers among women | 深海 你在女性中的人气 |
[30:24] | have been ticking up quite nicely. | 最近提升得十分可观啊 |
[30:27] | Did you catch Malala Yousafzai’s tweet? | 你看到马拉拉·优素福的微博了吗 |
[30:29] | Called you “a sweetheart.” | 管你叫甜心 |
[30:30] | Well, she’s the sweetheart. | 哎呀 她才是个甜心 |
[30:31] | ♪ Far beyond the Yellow Sea… ♪ | ♪漂流过黄海…♪ |
[30:35] | So, what’s on your mind, A-Train? | 火车头 你有什么想法吗 |
[30:41] | Deep invited me here, so, you know… | 深海邀请我来的 所以… |
[30:45] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:46] | Just having a really nice lunch, I guess, here. | 我觉得 就是来吃顿高级午餐吧 |
[30:48] | And Deep, what’s on your mind? | 那么深海 你有什么想法呢 |
[30:51] | Well, I think A-Train sabotaged me my entire career. | 我觉得 我的职业生涯是被火车头毁掉的 |
[30:55] | – What?! – Well, you do think you’re better than me. | -什么 -你总觉得自己高我一等 |
[30:57] | You know, I fantasize about | 我无数次幻想着… |
[30:59] | drowning you over and over again. | 把你溺死在海里 |
[31:01] | But I mean, I don’t want to feel that way anymore. | 但是 我再也不会有这种想法了 |
[31:03] | I want to be clean. | 我想做个文明人 |
[31:06] | Boy. | 天呐 |
[31:07] | Looks like we got ourselves a good old Truth Exchange. | 看来这是个真心话局 |
[31:12] | – Hell, no. – Please sit down. | -呵呵 滚吧 -请坐下 |
[31:14] | No. Look, man, I seen that documentary about you guys. | 听着 我看过你们的纪录片 |
[31:18] | It’s not my type of shit. | 不是我的菜 |
[31:19] | For a man in seven-figure debt, | 对于一个背负七位数债务 |
[31:20] | a heart condition, and in heavy withdrawal, | 患有心脏病 以及正在戒断期的人 |
[31:22] | do you really think you have the luxury to get up and leave? | 你认为你有一走了之的资格吗 |
[31:33] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[31:36] | Did he fucking tell you that shit? | 这狗日的告诉你的吗 |
[31:37] | No. The church knows all kinds of things. | 不是他 教会无所不知 |
[31:41] | But don’t worry. We also know how to be discreet, | 别担心 我们很擅长保密 |
[31:43] | especially for our members. | 尤其是为自己的成员保密 |
[31:47] | They’re gonna give Shockwave your uniform, you know that? | 你知道吗 冲击波会继承你的战衣 |
[31:49] | – Call him the next A-Train. – No, they can’t do that. | -以及你的称号 -不 不会的 |
[31:51] | Why not? | 你确定吗 |
[31:53] | “A-Train” is a trademark. | “火车头”是个商标 |
[31:55] | You are just another nobody from the South Side of Chicago. | 你自己本身只是个来自芝加哥南部的无名之辈 |
[32:00] | Man, fuck you, man! | 滚犊子吧 |
[32:01] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[32:03] | I can get you back in. | 帮你回到七人组 |
[32:06] | But first… sit down. | 但首先… 你要坐下来 |
[32:12] | Let Deep tell you his truths. | 让深海告诉你他的秘密 |
[32:31] | Come on. In here. | 过来 这边 |
[32:46] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[32:53] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[32:55] | You all are juicing people with motherfucking Compound V, | 你们给他们注射5号化合物 |
[32:58] | only to burn ’em alive? Why? | 就是为了把他们活活烧死吗 |
[33:00] | Maybe I just like watching people burn. | 也许我只是喜欢欣赏人们被烧死的过程 |
[33:07] | I remember you, you know. | 我记得你 |
[33:10] | You were tailing me the night that I torched those kids. | 我烧死那些孩子的那晚 你在跟踪我 |
[33:15] | So why didn’t you stop me? | 为什么不阻止我呢 |
[33:20] | Maybe you like watching people burn, too. | 也许你也好这口 |
[33:23] | File de pute! | 狗娘养的 |
[33:25] | No, no, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[33:27] | Easy! Easy! Easy… | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[33:36] | Easy… Come on, man. | 冷静… 老兄 别冲动 |
[33:54] | Mon Dieu. | 我的个乖乖 |
[33:55] | And I don’t want to hear no bullshit | 别跟我说什么… |
[33:57] | about I’m gonna getting tired of the pussy. | 我会厌倦那小妞的说辞 |
[33:59] | I love this girl. | 我爱她 |
[34:00] | Like, this is the one. | 非她不可那种 |
[34:08] | All right, brother. All right. | 好啦 老兄 |
[34:09] | – All right. All right. – Congratulations, Marvin. | -好啦好啦 -恭喜你 马尔文 |
[34:11] | Thank you, Colonel. Check it out. | 谢谢你 上校 看看这个 |
[34:13] | It’s beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[34:16] | The bachelor party I will throw you. | 我要给你办个单身汉派对 |
[34:18] | What’s your thoughts about transgender strippers? | 来点变性脱衣舞者怎么样 |
[34:21] | Strippers ain’t really my kind of Hershey’s, | 我对脱衣舞娘没兴趣 |
[34:23] | with or without nuts, but you golf? | 不管她们有没有蛋蛋 不过你打高尔夫吗 |
[34:27] | Thinking about doing a golf trip. | 可以来个高尔夫旅行 |
[35:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[35:03] | And what the fuck are you laughing at? | 你们他妈的在笑什么 |
[35:05] | Sorry, mate. | 不好意思 |
[35:07] | You just look like one of them poncy baton twirlers. | 你看起来就像那些做作的军乐队指挥 |
[35:10] | – A majorette. – That’s right. | -像女领队 -对 女领队 |
[35:11] | A fucking majorette. | 真他妈像啊 |
[35:24] | You look good in these. | 你穿这身还不错 |
[35:29] | So here’s what happens now. | 听好了 |
[35:31] | You’re gonna tell us every single thing | 你要做的是告诉我们… |
[35:34] | you see and hear at the Tower. | 发生在七人组高塔的一切 |
[35:36] | Especially when it comes to Homelander. | 尤其是和祖国人有关的 |
[35:47] | Please don’t pretend like you have a choice. | 别装得好像你有的选一样 |
[35:51] | I look forward to your call. | 期待你的来电 |
[36:07] | Easy peasy. | 轻而易举 |
[36:09] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这么做 |
[36:10] | You don’t back an animal like that into a corner. | 不能这样把一只野兽逼到绝路 |
[36:14] | Fuck him. | 草他妈的 |
[36:16] | We own the cunt. | 我们是这野兽的主人 |
[36:18] | Frenchie? | 法兰奇 |
[36:20] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 盯紧他 |
[36:22] | Oui, Madame. | 好的 夫人 |
[36:36] | What’s the trouble, miss? | 怎么了 小姐 |
[36:37] | Sir, I need you to get out of your car. | 先生 我们需要你下车 |
[36:39] | Well, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:49] | FBI. Need to commandeer your vehicle. | 联邦调查局 你的车被征用了 |
[36:52] | – Bit of an emergency. – Jesus. | -急事 -老天 |
[36:53] | – What happened to him? – Long story, that. | -他怎么了 -说来话长 |
[36:55] | – Can I see some ID? – Left it in me other pants. | -你们有证件吗 -忘在另一个裤子里了 |
[36:58] | Too busy saving this one, but you can call my boss. | 救人要紧 你可以等下打给我上司 |
[37:01] | Yeah, okay. Look, I’ll… I can get you… get you guys | 听着 我可以… 把你们送到医院 |
[37:04] | to the hospital, but we’re out in the middle of nowhere. | 但是这荒郊野岭的 |
[37:06] | I’m not gonna give you my car. | 我不能把车就这么给你们 |
[37:09] | Have it your way. | 随你便 |
[37:12] | Butcher? | 布彻尔 |
[37:15] | Butcher? | 布彻尔 |
[37:17] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[37:23] | – Stay back. – Okay. | -后退 -等等 |
[37:24] | – I said, stay back. – That’s not necessary. | -我说 后退 -没必要这样 |
[37:26] | – Let’s just talk. – The FBI? | -我们可以好好谈谈吗 -联邦调查局 呵 |
[37:28] | Yeah, really. You’re not even American. | 你甚至不是美国人 |
[37:30] | What, is-is he even hurt? | 他真的受伤了吗 |
[37:31] | What is this? Some kind of a scam? | 我看是场诈骗吧 |
[37:36] | If I wanted to boost some wheels, | 就算我真想搞辆车来玩 |
[37:38] | it wouldn’t be a fuckin’ Hyundai, you daft cunt. | 我也看不上这傻逼现代啊 蠢货 |
[37:40] | This is a stand-your-ground state. You stay back! | 我可以正当防卫 退后 |
[37:43] | You can stand wherever the fuck you want. | 你他妈随便怎么防卫 |
[37:45] | – I’m taking your keys. – Butcher, stop. | -车钥匙拿出来 -布彻尔 别冲动 |
[37:48] | Buddy, just put the gun down. | 老兄 先把枪放下 |
[37:49] | – I said stay back. – I said… put it down! | -我让你们退后 -我让你… 把枪放下 |
[38:21] | You couldn’t just listen to me and stay back?! | 你就不能听我一次吗 |
[38:35] | Come on. | 快 |
[38:36] | Cauterize it! | 烫一下伤口 |
[38:55] | It won’t hold long. | 这只能临时管用 |
[38:57] | Come on. | 来 |
[39:30] | Is this the right time to go shopping? | 现在是扫货的时候吗 |
[39:31] | One, why not? | 有什么不合适的 |
[39:33] | And deux… this is good news. | 而且… 这可是好消息 |
[39:37] | What do you mean by that? | 你什么意思 |
[39:42] | Some aerated propofol… | 异丙酚暴露在空气中… |
[39:44] | some other odds and ends, I’ll make a knockout bomb. | 再加点其他的 能做个眩晕弹 |
[39:49] | Even for Supes. | 对超人类也管用 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:01] | Why are we still alive? | 我们怎么还活着 |
[40:06] | – Dumb luck? – No. | -狗屎运吧 -不 |
[40:07] | I mean that night. | 我是说那晚上 |
[40:09] | We went underground for months. | 我们躲了好几个月 |
[40:14] | But you never came for us. | 但你从没来找我们 |
[40:16] | Not you, not Homelander. | 你没有 祖国人也没有 |
[40:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:19] | You’re disappointed we didn’t kill you? | 我们没杀你 你很失望吗 |
[40:22] | I thought The Seven always retaliates, no? | 我以为七人组都有仇必报 不是吗 |
[40:25] | You’re nobody. | 你们算个屁 |
[40:27] | Not worth it. | 根本不值得 |
[40:36] | You didn’t tell them, did you? | 你没告诉他们 对吧 |
[40:43] | Why wouldn’t you tell them? | 你为什么没告诉他们 |
[40:44] | Who says I didn’t? | 谁说我没有 |
[40:46] | I figured you’d boast about it to Homelander, | 我以为你会向祖国人吹嘘 |
[40:48] | must’ve been thrilling for you. | 杀了他们让你有多兴奋 |
[40:50] | I’m not a fucking animal. | 我他妈又不是个畜生 |
[40:52] | Only a fucking animal would do what you did. | 只有他妈的畜生才能干出那些事 |
[40:55] | Drop it. | 别说了 |
[40:56] | – You murdered innocent children. – Shut the fuck up. | -你杀了无辜的孩子 -闭嘴 |
[40:58] | You watched them burn alive, crying for their mama. | 你看着他们被活活烧死 哭着喊妈妈 |
[41:02] | If that’s not an animal, then what is? | 这不是禽兽 是什么 |
[41:04] | I didn’t know! | 我当时不知道 |
[41:12] | I didn’t know they were gonna be in that bed. | 我不知道他们会在那床上 |
[41:15] | It was supposed to be your boss. | 本应该是你们上司的 |
[41:26] | Then they started screaming. | 然后他们开始哭喊 |
[41:35] | But it was too late. | 但一切都太晚了 |
[41:39] | So what, are we supposed to feel bad for you now? | 所以呢 我们现在还得替你难过吗 |
[41:43] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[41:43] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我也不图你们理解 |
[41:46] | But you… | 但你… |
[41:48] | I saw you following me that night. | 我看到你那晚在跟踪我 |
[41:52] | And then you disappeared. | 然后你就消失了 |
[41:56] | I keep asking myself, why… | 我一直问自己 为什么… |
[42:00] | why didn’t you stop me? | 你为什么不阻止我 |
[42:08] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么 |
[42:12] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[42:25] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[42:38] | – Cherie, this is not… – He’s dying! | -切丽 这不是… -他快死了 |
[42:41] | – Quoi? – Jay! | -什么 -杰伊 |
[42:43] | He’s ODing. | 他吸毒过量 |
[42:44] | I-I don’t know what he took. | 我不知道他吸了什么 |
[42:45] | – Take him to the hospital! – Please, come now! | -带他去医院 -求你了 过来吧 |
[42:47] | Come! | 快来 |
[42:50] | Serge, you fucking come right now. | 你他妈现在就给我过来 |
[42:55] | Cherie! | 切丽 |
[42:57] | Hello… | 喂… |
[43:12] | No. | 操 |
[43:13] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[43:16] | Come on, mon ami! | 醒醒啊 兄弟 |
[43:22] | Look at me, look at me, you went out. | 看着我 看着我 你昏过去了 |
[43:25] | Okay, can you sit? | 好了 你能坐起来吗 |
[43:26] | Come on! | 来 |
[43:28] | Come on, mon ami, come on. | 来 起来 |
[43:32] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[43:33] | Okay, you stay with him. | 好了 你陪着他 |
[43:35] | – You keep him talking, okay? – What? | -一直跟他说话 -什么 |
[43:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[43:40] | Don’t let him fall asleep. | 别让他睡过去 |
[43:41] | – What…? – I told you I have something. | -什么… -我跟你说了我有事 |
[43:43] | Something more important than this? | 比这事还重要吗 |
[43:44] | More important than us? | 比我们还重要吗 |
[43:45] | Cherie, I cannot do this right now. | 切丽 现在没空说这个 |
[43:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[43:50] | Please, stay with him! | 拜托了 陪着他 |
[43:54] | Fine, you want to go… go. | 好吧 你要走… 就走 |
[43:58] | We don’t give a shit. | 我们他妈才不在乎 |
[44:01] | Serge? | 塞尔日 |
[44:13] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[44:19] | Je te promets. | 我向你保证 |
[44:24] | He’s burning up. | 他在发烧 |
[44:26] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我油门踩到底了已经 |
[44:33] | I appreciate what you done back there. | 我感谢你刚才所做的 |
[44:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[44:35] | Your approval means everything to me. | 你的认可对我意义可真大 |
[44:38] | And some sarcasm to stick the landing. | 还用嘲讽压轴 |
[44:40] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[44:43] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[44:49] | You know what I was thinking, when I was looking at him? | 你知道我看着他的时候在想什么吗 |
[44:54] | “Why’d you pull a gun, you stupid fuck?” | “你为什么要拔枪 你这傻逼” |
[44:58] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[45:01] | Maybe once I would’ve cried over him, but… | 也许以前我会为他哭泣 但是… |
[45:06] | now he was just another person in our way. | 他现在就只是个挡道的人 |
[45:16] | No. | 别 |
[45:17] | No what? | 别什么 |
[45:17] | No to that fucking look of quiet respect | 别用你那副不知道是 |
[45:22] | or approval or whatever that is. | 尊敬还是认可 还是什么别的表情看我 |
[45:24] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[45:30] | We’re nothing alike. | 我们不是一类人 |
[45:32] | Nothing. | 一点都不一样 |
[45:49] | You really think that’s gonna work? | 你真的觉得这能行 |
[45:52] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[46:03] | You know, they’re not trying to make Supes here. | 他们不是想在这造超人类 |
[46:05] | These people are test subjects. | 他们只是试验品 |
[46:06] | They’re trying to stabilize the V. | 他们想稳定五号化合物 |
[46:09] | Explain. | 说明白点 |
[46:10] | Infants handle it best, but adults? | 婴儿最容易接种 那成人呢 |
[46:12] | I mean, you saw what happens… Sometimes you get powers, | 你也看到了… 有的人有超能力 |
[46:14] | sometimes you get a freak, sometimes you just explode. | 有的人成了怪胎 有的直接爆炸了 |
[46:17] | Vought is trying to stabilize it, | 沃特想要稳定化合物 |
[46:19] | so that you put the V in any adult arm, | 让五号化合物能随时随地 |
[46:21] | anywhere, anytime, you get a solid Supe, solid powers. | 注射给任何人 还能拥有稳定的超能力 |
[46:25] | Putain. | 我操 |
[46:28] | Okay, so… | 好了 那… |
[46:30] | a thousand more Supes… 100,000? | 就为了再造一千多个超人类… 十万个 |
[46:33] | Why? Why would Vought do that? | 为什么 沃特为什么要这样 |
[46:34] | It’s gonna fuck up their movies, their merchandising… | 这会弄垮他们的电影 周边… |
[46:36] | They don’t tell me. | 他们没告诉我 |
[46:39] | They just make me burn the evidence. | 他们就让我把证据销毁 |
[46:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:56] | My… my best friend OD’d | 我… 我最好的朋友吸毒过量 |
[47:03] | and I left to save him that night. | 而我那晚离开去救他 |
[47:09] | Why I didn’t stop you. | 这就是为什么没有阻止你 |
[47:11] | You were at a party. | 你当时在一个派对 |
[47:13] | I was away for 30 minutes. | 我就离开了30分钟 |
[47:15] | Came back, you were gone. | 等我回来你已经走了 |
[47:22] | Did he live? | 他活下来了吗 |
[47:24] | Your friend? | 你的朋友 |
[47:28] | Oui. | 活下来了 |
[47:31] | But I never saw him again, and… | 但我之后再也没见过他 然后… |
[47:34] | then, he died a few months later. | 几个月后他死了 |
[47:36] | Another overdose. | 又是吸食过量 |
[47:38] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[47:39] | Frenchie, wh…? | 法兰奇 你… |
[47:41] | Why didn’t you ever tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[47:45] | What difference would it make? | 给你们说了又有什么用 |
[47:47] | After all these years, man? | 这么多年啊 兄弟 |
[47:50] | We would’ve let you off the hook. | 我们本来会原谅你的 |
[47:56] | What makes you think I want to be let off the hook? | 你凭什么觉得我想被原谅 |
[48:20] | Get it off me! | 快弄下来 |
[48:21] | Get this thing off of me! | 快弄下来啊 |
[48:44] | Was that…? | 刚才那是… |
[48:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[48:49] | That’s his fucking dick. | 那是他的鸡巴 |
[48:51] | Don’t be so closed-minded. | 别那么封建嘛 |
[49:22] | I thought you said that shit was gonna work. | 你不是说那玩意会有用吗 |
[49:24] | I said I thought it would. | 我说以为会起作用 |
[49:44] | Lamplighter?! | 点灯人 |
[49:48] | Lamplighter! | 点灯人 |
[49:57] | I’m here. | 这呢 |
[50:08] | I just killed six subjects out there | 我刚刚在外面杀了6个实验对象 |
[50:11] | like a fucking teddy bear picnic. | 跑的到处都是 |
[50:14] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[50:21] | Dr. Carlton got the propofol dose wrong again. | 卡尔顿医生把麻醉剂的剂量又搞错了 |
[50:25] | So Cindy got loose, freed some of the others. | 所以辛迪跑了出来 又放出了其他几个人 |
[50:28] | I’m sure some of them got out before lockdown. | 应该是有几个在封锁前逃了出去 |
[50:30] | Where’s Dr. Carlton? | 卡尔顿医生在哪 |
[50:33] | He’s in the cafeteria | 在餐厅 |
[50:34] | and the hallway and… some of the walls. | 走廊以及… 一些墙壁上 |
[50:46] | Clean up this mess. | 清理干净 |
[50:47] | I’m gonna go see if anyone else got loose. | 我去看看还有没有其他逃出去的 |
[50:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[51:06] | We need help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[51:18] | What’d they say? | 医生怎么说 |
[51:19] | Just needs a couple of days for the Cefazolin to kick in, but… | 需要缓几天让头孢生效 但… |
[51:24] | he should be all right. | 他没事 |
[51:26] | We don’t have a couple of days. | 我们可没有几天 |
[51:27] | Well, we’re gonna have to risk it. | 那也不得不冒险了 |
[51:41] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[51:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:45] | Just… it’s the kids’ shampoo he uses. | 他… 他用的那个儿童洗发水 |
[51:49] | I can smell it. | 我能闻到 |
[51:51] | L’Oréal for kids, strawberry smoothie. | 儿童欧莱雅 草莓香 |
[51:53] | I seen the bottle. | 我见到过瓶子 |
[51:56] | Hateful shit. | 味道很大 |
[51:58] | And his Axe Body Spray. | 还有他的斧式香水 |
[52:01] | I mean… | 我估计… |
[52:02] | that’s how Vin Diesel must smell. | 范·迪塞尔应该就那味 |
[52:06] | – You know, every morning he slathers his with creamy Desitin. – No | -他每天早上都要往屁股抹护臀膏 -不 |
[52:12] | I fucking swear to God. He’s got rashes down there. | 我向天发誓 他下面肯定有湿疹 |
[52:14] | I don’t want to know that! | 别跟我说这东西 |
[52:17] | Fucking mental, that’s all I’m saying. | 这货就是个疯子 |
[52:25] | But he really just… | 但他真的… |
[52:28] | never gives up on you, does he? | 总来都不放弃你 |
[52:31] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[52:33] | And he follows you around like a right little pup. | 而且他跟个小狗一样老是跟着你 |
[52:39] | He’s too good for either of us. | 我们俩都配不上他 |
[52:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:50] | I’m gonna Postmate Sugarfish. | 我准备点个寿司外卖 |
[52:52] | What? | 啥 |
[52:54] | I’m gonna Postmate Sugarfish. | 我说我要点寿司外卖 |
[52:55] | – Where’s your phone? – I can’t hear you. | -你手机在哪 -我听不到你 |
[52:57] | Where’s…? | 你手机… |
[53:21] | Homelander and Queen Maeve. | 祖国人和梅芙女王 |
[53:22] | My God, they’re leaving us. | 天啊 他们要抛弃我们 |
[53:26] | – What’s gonna happen? – It’s okay, everybody. | -我们该怎么办 -大伙 没事的 |
[53:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[53:29] | Did you say Sugarfish? | 你刚才说要吃寿司 |
[53:33] | Please save us! | 求你救救我们 |
[53:36] | – Take these two! – No, no. | -把他们俩带上 -不行 |
[53:37] | – Just these two! Please! – No! What, so they can tell | -就带上他们俩个 -不行 难道要救下他们 |
[53:40] | the world we left the rest of them to fucking die? | 然后让他们告诉全世界我们抛下其他人去送死吗 |
[53:42] | – No. – Elena. | -不 -埃琳娜 |
[53:44] | – Take my daughter! – Help us! | -带上我女儿 -救救我们 |
[53:46] | – You got to help us! – Don’t leave us! | -你必须得救救我们 -别丢下我们 |
[53:48] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[53:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:54] | Tell the boys I love them. | 告诉孩子们我爱他们 |
[53:57] | I’m gonna show that to Homelander. | 我准备拿给祖国人看 |
[54:02] | And… he’s either gonna leave us alone | 然后… 他要么放过我们 |
[54:06] | or I’m gonna put it on CNN. | 要么我就泄露给CNN电视台 |
[54:15] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[54:16] | This is our out. | 这是我们脱身的办法 |
[54:22] | I was scared. I… | 我当时被吓到了 我… |
[54:29] | I know I should have stood up to him. | 我知道我应该反抗他的 |
[54:30] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[54:32] | Elena, I watched a plane full of people die. | 埃琳娜 我眼睁睁看着一飞机的人死 |
[54:43] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么要这样看着我 |
[54:49] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯 好的 |
[54:52] | Close stitch, but Hughie’s okay. | 很惊险 但休伊没事 |
[54:54] | Bien. | 太好了 |
[54:57] | Tell Butcher about the thick penis around your neck. | 告诉布彻尔 你脖子上的大鸡巴 |
[55:00] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[55:01] | Nah, nah, nah, it’s just Frenchie being Frenchie. | 没啥 就是法兰奇日常扯淡 |
[55:14] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:20] | For a long time, I was trying to save you. | 很长一段时间我都试图去拯救你 |
[55:28] | I thought, if I did, somehow, | 我以为通过这种方式 |
[55:31] | that would make up for the things I’ve done. | 就能够弥补我犯下的错误 |
[55:38] | You never asked to be saved. | 可你从没要求别人去拯救你 |
[55:44] | You cannot absolve my, sins. | 没人能抹除我的罪孽 |
[55:48] | No one can. | 没人可以 |
[55:51] | I know this now. | 我现在明白了 |
[55:53] | So… I leave you alone. | 所以… 我就不打扰你了 |
[56:14] | Got to go. | 得挂了 |
[56:25] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[56:27] | Marvin, where is he? | 马尔文 他在哪 |
[56:31] | This way. | 这边 |
[56:36] | Madame Mallory. | 马洛里夫人 |
[56:38] | I know I wasn’t welcome at the funeral, | 我知道没人想让我去参加葬礼 |
[56:41] | so, all these years, I couldn’t offer my condolences… | 所以这么多年都没找到机会表达我的哀悼… |
[56:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[56:53] | Why isn’t this man restrained? | 为什么没有把他锁起来 |
[56:55] | No need. I wanted to come. | 没必要 是我自愿来的 |
[56:56] | I don’t want to hear a single goddamn word from you. | 你一句话我都不想听 |
[57:05] | I thought this was behind me. | 我以为我已将此事抛于脑后 |
[57:07] | But it’s not. | 但我做不到 |
[57:11] | It never is. | 从来都没做到 |
[57:13] | Then let’s both be done with it. | 那就了结此事 |
[57:19] | I know what you have to do. | 我知道你必须得了结 |
[57:24] | Do it. | 开枪啊 |
[57:26] | You’d be doing me a favor. | 你将帮了我一个大忙 |
[57:28] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[57:31] | Madame, please. | 求你了 |
[57:33] | If I may? | 能让我说句话吗 |
[57:37] | Besides you, | 除了你 |
[57:38] | no one wanted him dead more than me, | 我是最想让他死的人 |
[57:40] | but I am begging you for his life. | 但我求你放过他 |
[57:49] | I have no choice. | 我必须这么做 |
[57:53] | It won’t help you. | 杀了他也帮不了你 |
[57:56] | All you’d be doing is ending his torment. | 你所做的只是结束他的折磨 |
[58:04] | You cannot punish him as much as he punishes himself. | 他现在所承受的折磨远比一发子弹要痛苦 |
[58:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[58:15] | So… | 所以… |
[58:19] | what exactly are you proposing we do with him? | 你到底是想拿他怎么办 |
[58:36] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[58:37] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[58:39] | Please, just let me explain. | 拜托 听我解释 |
[58:40] | Flap, flap, flap goes that little mouth of yours. | 叭 叭 叭 你那小嘴就是停不下来 |
[58:47] | You remember you told me that you don’t break easily? | 你记不记得你说自己不会轻易受到伤害 |
[58:52] | Well, I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直在想这事 |
[58:57] | A lot. | 想了很多 |
[59:00] | I will never lie to you again. | 我再也不会向你撒谎了 |
[59:03] | I will tell you everything. | 一切都告诉你 |
[59:12] | Starting with this. | 从这开始 |
[59:38] | Your grandmother? | 这是你奶奶 |
[59:41] | My daughter. | 是我女儿 |
[59:46] | Chloe. She died of Alzheimer’s a few years ago. | 克洛伊 她几年前死于阿尔茨海默病 |
[59:52] | How old are you? | 你到底多少岁 |
[59:54] | I was born in 1919. | 我出生于1919年 |
[59:57] | In Berlin. | 柏林 |
[1:00:11] | Is that you with…? | 你旁边那是… |
[1:00:12] | Heinrich Himmler. | 海因里希·希姆莱 |
[1:00:15] | He was a lovely dancer. | 他跳舞时很可爱 |
[1:00:17] | And that’s Goebbels. | 这是戈培尔 |
[1:00:19] | And… | 以及… |
[1:00:20] | the most important man in the room… | 那个房间中最重要的人物… |
[1:00:36] | Frederick Vought. | 弗雷德里克·沃特 |
[1:00:40] | He gave me the first successful V injection. | 他将第一支成功的5号化合物注射给了我 |
[1:00:46] | He taught me everything. | 他教会了我一切 |
[1:00:49] | And then we fell in love, | 之后我们坠入爱河 |
[1:00:50] | and he gave me a daughter. | 他让我怀上了一个女儿 |
[1:00:52] | He made me, and his genius made you. | 他创造了我 而他的天赋创造了你 |
[1:01:07] | Frederick didn’t care about all the fans or stardom | 弗雷德里克根本不在于什么粉丝 明星 |
[1:01:10] | or any of that shallow bullshit. | 那些肤浅的东西 |
[1:01:14] | We are in a war for the culture. | 我们现在处于文化的战争 |
[1:01:18] | The other races are grinding us down | 其他的种族正在将我们拖下王座 |
[1:01:20] | and taking what is rightfully ours, | 夺走属于我们的东西 |
[1:01:22] | but we can fight back. | 但我们可以反击 |
[1:01:25] | With an army of supermen, millions strong. | 靠一只超人军队 比对手强百万倍 |
[1:01:30] | Because that is Vought’s true destiny. | 这就是沃特的真正宿命 |
[1:01:33] | And you will be the man who will lead us. | 而你将是领导我们的人 |
[1:01:43] | You are everything that we dreamed of. | 你是我们一直梦想的那个人 |
[1:01:50] | So I love you with all of my heart. | 所以我全心全意的爱你 |
[1:01:55] | How could I not? | 我怎能不爱你 |
[1:02:03] | Everyone I have ever loved is in the ground. | 我过去爱过的所有人都已入土 |
[1:02:07] | And then I found you. | 然后我找到了你 |
[1:02:11] | We found each other. | 我们找到了彼此 |
[1:02:15] | And now neither of us has to be alone ever again. | 从今以后我们俩再也不会孤单了 |
[1:02:20] | And that… is the truth. | 而这… 就是事实 |
[1:02:39] | ♪ Thank you for being a friend ♪ | ♪ 谢谢你当我的朋友 ♪ |
[1:02:43] | ♪ Traveled down a road and back again ♪ | ♪ 走向远方 又为我归来 ♪ |
[1:02:47] | ♪ Your heart is true ♪ | ♪ 你一片真心 ♪ |
[1:02:49] | ♪ You’re a pal and a confidant ♪ | ♪ 你是个好人 又是我的知己 ♪ |
[1:02:54] | ♪ And if you threw a party ♪ | ♪ 如果你将盛宴 ♪ |
[1:02:57] | ♪ Invited everyone you knew ♪ | ♪ 邀请所有熟人 ♪ |
[1:03:02] | ♪ You would see the biggest gift ♪ | ♪ 那份最贵重的礼物 ♪ |
[1:03:05] | ♪ Would be from me ♪ | ♪ 将来自于我 |
[1:03:06] | ♪ And the card attached would say ♪ | ♪ 附上的卡片写道 ♪ |
[1:03:09] | ♪ Thank you for being a friend. ♪ | ♪ 谢谢你当我的朋友 ♪ |
[1:03:18] | ♪ Okay ♪ | ♪ 好 ♪ |
[1:03:20] | ♪ Word ♪ | ♪ 来吧 ♪ |
[1:03:21] | ♪ And ready, set, go ♪ | ♪ 预备 出发 ♪ |
[1:03:23] | ♪ Here comes the A-Train, Mr. Fleet Feet ♪ | ♪ 火车头驾到 飞毛腿先生 ♪ |
[1:03:25] | ♪ Savin’ lives, takin’ names, nice and easy ♪ | ♪ 拯救生命 打跑坏蛋 小菜一碟 ♪ |
[1:03:26] | ♪ There ain’t no day like a race day, what ♪ | ♪ 没有哪日能及飞跑日 ♪ |
[1:03:29] | ♪ Ain’t no love like a raceway, what ♪ | ♪ 没有胜过爱跑道的爱 ♪ |
[1:03:31] | ♪ I’m the best to ever do it, y’all crazy ♪ | ♪ 唯我飞跑最牛逼 你们都是小辣鸡 ♪ |
[1:03:32] | ♪ Make way or you’re pushin’ up daisies ♪ | ♪ 快让路 不然你走黄泉路 开暖气 ♪ |
[1:03:34] | ♪ Bring the heat, now they’re beggin’ for some AC ♪ | ♪ 现在他们跪求开冷气… ♪ |
[1:03:36] | ♪ Only place I will lose, in your daydreams ♪ | ♪ 你只能在梦里击败我 ♪ |
[1:03:38] | ♪ Ain’t no actor, you can get that action, though ♪ | ♪ 不是演员 但动作堪比大片 ♪ |
[1:03:40] | ♪ Takin’ back my title like the Alamo ♪ | ♪ 如阿拉莫般夺回我的头衔 ♪ |
[1:03:43] | ♪ They be tryin’ to play me like a saxophone ♪ | ♪ 他们想要戏弄我 ♪ |
[1:03:46] | ♪ But I’m ’bout to knock ’em down ♪ | ♪ 但统统被我击倒 ♪ |
[1:03:48] | ♪ Like I’m playin’ Whac-a-Mole ♪ | ♪ 一个个像地鼠般被我锤烂 ♪ |
[1:03:50] | ♪ Y’all won’t ever touch me like an isotope ♪ | ♪ 我如同位素般无影无踪 ♪ |
[1:03:52] | ♪ Presto, yeah, he’s gone in a flash ♪ | ♪ 嗖一声 火车头就消失不见 ♪ |
[1:03:54] | ♪ Skrrt off, zoom, you all gettin’ passed ♪ | ♪ 嗡 嗡 如超跑般飙过你们 ♪ |
[1:03:56] | ♪ Leave ’em in the dust when I dash ♪ | ♪ 吃一嘴的灰 ♪ |