时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Holy shit! | 见鬼了 |
[00:16] | We are going to hold hearings | 我们要召开关于 |
[00:18] | on Vought and Compound V! | 沃特和五号化合物的听证会! |
[00:21] | I’m the world’s greatest superhero. | 我是世界上最伟大的超级英雄 |
[00:24] | You’re my greatest failure. | 你是我最伟大的失败 |
[00:26] | I do like you. | 我真喜欢你 |
[00:27] | You’ve got spunk. | 你有种 |
[00:28] | You’re gonna be a big help to me. | 你对我会有很大帮助 |
[00:30] | What the hell does that mean | 这话到底什么意思 |
[00:34] | That’s fucking Lamplighter. | 那个是该死的点灯人 |
[00:35] | These people are test subjects. | 那些是测试对象 |
[00:37] | They’re trying to stabilize the V. | 他们想稳定五号化合物 |
[00:39] | Anywhere, anytime, you get a solid Supe. | 随时随地 把人变成超人类 |
[00:41] | Why would Vought do that | 沃特为什么要那么做 |
[00:42] | We are in a war. | 我们正在开战 |
[00:44] | For the culture. | 抢夺文化霸权 |
[00:45] | But we can fight back | 但我们可以抗击 |
[00:46] | with an army of supermen millions strong. | 凭借一支超人类队伍 数百万强兵 |
[00:50] | Everyone I have ever loved is in the ground. | 我爱过的所有人都已经入土了 |
[00:54] | And then I found you. | 我找到了你 |
[00:56] | We found each other. | 我们找到了彼此 |
[01:06] | 30% of the public is hard-core aware now | 现在百分之30的民众都已经清楚明白 |
[01:09] | and know how the system works. | 而且了解这个系统如何运作 |
[01:11] | And then we don’t do anything about it. | 可我们却坐视不理 |
[01:13] | That’s why Super terrorists continue to invade America. | 所以超人类恐怖分子才会继续入侵美国 |
[01:17] | There are illegal immigrants pouring into this country | 每天都有非法移民涌入这个国家 |
[01:20] | every day, and any one of them could be a Super terrorist. | 其中任何一个都可能是超级恐怖分子 |
[01:22] | Many are calling for more superheroes in order to counter | 许多人都在呼吁更多的超级英雄 |
[01:26] | the Super terrorist threat and protect Americans. | 以对抗超级恐怖分子的威胁保护美国 |
[01:29] | – What is our government doing about this – Got to go. I’m late for class. | -政府对此做了些什么 -我得走了 上课快迟到了 |
[01:30] | – Thanks. Have a good day, hon. – All of us, | -谢谢 祝你今天愉快 -我们所有人 |
[01:32] | we need to stand up right now. | 都得奋起 |
[01:34] | I am sick of waiting for some executive | 我已经厌倦了 |
[01:37] | to finish his… | 等待某个执行总裁… |
[01:38] | We are going to hold hearings | 我们要召开关于沃特和五号化合物的 |
[01:39] | 议员宣布召开针对沃特的听证会 维多利亚·纽曼继续在纽约举办反沃特集会 | |
[01:40] | – on Vought and Compound V… – That’s $1.45. | -听证会 -1美元45分 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna tell you something I probably shouldn’t. | 我要告诉你们一些 |
[01:46] | I’m gonna tell you something | 我也许不该说出来的事 |
[01:48] | that the government doesn’t want you… | 一些政府不希望你们… |
[01:50] | And they want | 他们想要 |
[01:50] | more Super terrorists. That’s… | 更多的超级恐怖分子 这… |
[01:52] | Many people are pointing out that the rush to judgment by the left… | 民众声称左派急于评判… |
[01:54] | Victoria Neuman’s accusation that… | 维多利亚·纽曼的指控… |
[01:56] | – Have a good day, hon. – No offense. I get you have your talking points, | -祝你今天愉快 宝贝 -我知道你有谈话要点 |
[01:59] | but why does it matter | 这有什么所谓 |
[02:00] | what some supervillain-loving snowflake has… | 一些热爱超级恶人的怂包… |
[02:02] | Every minute we waste… | 我们每浪费一分钟… |
[02:05] | One Super terrorist has already gotten through | 已经有一个超级恐怖分子混了进来 |
[02:06] | 风暴捍卫那些攻击无家可归移民的粉丝 4名风暴粉丝被纽约警局抓捕 | |
[02:07] | More will come. | 以后还会有更多 |
[02:09] | – That’s $1.45. – And, I mean, for all we know… | -1美元45分 -而且就我们所知… |
[02:12] | These maniacs could have already flown over our borders | 这些疯子可能早就飞越了我们的边境 |
[02:15] | – and be standing next to you right now – You all right, pal | -可能现在就站在大家身旁… -你没事吧 |
[02:18] | – just waiting for their chance to kill us all. -Yeah. | -等着杀死我们所有人 -嗯 |
[02:20] | Keep America safe again. And I am so glad | 再次保证美国安全 |
[02:23] | that I was there this time. But what about… | 很高兴我那次就在场 但是… |
[02:28] | – I am counting on you. – Have a good day, hon. | -我指望你了 -祝你今天愉快 |
[02:30] | Every minute we wait… No, it’s up to us. | 我们每… 责任落在我们肩上 |
[02:32] | We have to make our voices heard. | 让我们的声音被听见 |
[02:43] | I am counting on you to show us the way. | 我正指望你带领我们 |
[02:47] | Don’t let me down. | 不要让我失望 |
[02:55] | I saw the light in your eyes. | 我看见你眼睛会发光 |
[02:57] | – Just-just take the money. – You one of them | -你把钱拿走吧 -你是其中一个吗 |
[02:59] | – You a fuckin’ supervillain – What? | -你是该死的超级反派吗 -什么 |
[03:01] | – Are you a bulletproof motherfucker! – No. Please. | -你是不是子弹打不死的王八蛋 -不 求你了 |
[03:03] | I have a family. Please. | 我有家人 求你了 |
[03:15] | ♪ What a wonderful world ♪ | ♪ 多么美好的世界 ♪ |
[03:20] | ♪ What a wonderful world. ♪ | ♪ 多么美好的世界 ♪ |
[03:26] | Look, I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[03:27] | Stormfront gave the orders. | 是风暴给我下达的命令 |
[03:28] | I just executed them. | 我只是执行而已 |
[03:29] | – It was… It wasn’t easy. – Yeah, | -那… 那并不容易 -嗯 |
[03:33] | I think we can all agree that you’re the real victim here. | 我们都同意你是真正的受害者 |
[03:36] | Now, let’s cut the shit and go over it again. | 少废话了 再练一遍 |
[03:38] | – From the start. – I had just left The Seven. | -从头开始 -我那时刚退出七人组 |
[03:40] | And Mr. Edgar invited me to his club. | 艾德加先生把我请去了他的俱乐部 |
[03:43] | Put away that petulant look | 把你那副不爽的表情收起来 |
[03:44] | – before you hurt someone with it. – Yeah, | -免得伤到某人 -好 |
[03:46] | I should be chuffed we’re pissin’ away | 我该感到高兴 |
[03:48] | the best asset we ever got our mitts on. | 我们是在把迄今最有利的证人拱手相让 |
[03:50] | – And your plan would be – Same as always. | -那你有什么计划 -我计划从来都没变过 |
[03:52] | Squeeze the cunt till he gives up the next cunt, | 逼那人渣说出他的上级 |
[03:53] | then kill the fuck when we’re done. | 然后把那王八蛋杀了 |
[03:55] | I have no doubt you’d be happy | 我确信你对这种 |
[03:56] | with that unending cycle of brutality. | 没完没了的暴力感到满意 |
[03:59] | How can you not want blood for what he done | 你怎么会不想让他血债血偿 |
[04:01] | He’s willing to speak against Vought at the hearing. | 他愿意在听证会上指证沃特 |
[04:04] | We’ve never had Congress on our side before. | 我们以前从没能争取到国会的支持 |
[04:06] | Congress. Please. | 国会 醒醒吧 |
[04:08] | What a bunch of corrupt fucking cunts they are. | 那是一群堕落腐败的人渣 |
[04:10] | Come on, you’re not the first person | 你不是第一个 |
[04:12] | to call me a cunt, Mr. Butcher. | 骂我人渣的人 布彻尔先生 |
[04:13] | I’m starting to think it’s like a… badge of honor. | 我都开始把那当作… 荣誉勋章了 |
[04:16] | Term of endearment where I come from, love. | 我老家都把”人渣”当爱称的 |
[04:19] | Well | 怎么样 |
[04:21] | Opposition’s gonna have a field day with him. | 对方肯定会对他大加鞭笞 |
[04:23] | Disgruntled ex-Supe I am fairly sure | 心怀不满的前队员 |
[04:25] | he’s fucked half the Sacred Heart cheerleading squad. | 我肯定他跟圣心大学 一半的啦啦队员都上过床 |
[04:27] | But, yeah, he’ll be a good witness. | 他会是个有利的证人 |
[04:29] | It’s not enough, though. | 但这不够 |
[04:30] | Not enough If torturing and burning | 还不够 如果沃特高层 |
[04:32] | a bunch of mentals on Vought’s say-so | 不人道对待一群精神病人 |
[04:34] | ain’t enough for you muppets, | 对你们这些蠢货来说还不够 |
[04:35] | then what the fuck are you good for. | 那你们能成什么事 |
[04:36] | – A strongly worded tweet – You’re a wanted felon, asshole. | -发个措辞强烈的微博吗 -你是通缉犯 |
[04:39] | – We don’t need your help. – Yes, we do, Lisa. | -我们不需要你的帮助 -我们需要 丽莎 |
[04:41] | Mr. Butcher here has fought Vought harder than we ever have. | 布彻尔比我们更努力打击沃特 |
[04:43] | But I would like a turn. | 但我想有个转折 |
[04:45] | If we can… trust each other. | 在我们能够彼此信任的前提下 |
[04:48] | I think we can. | 我认为我们能 |
[04:50] | – Trust each other. – Hold still. | -彼此信任 -别动 |
[04:52] | What do you need | 你要我们怎么做 |
[04:54] | Okay, we know what they were doing at Sage Grove, | 我们知道他们在鼠尾草丛做的事 |
[04:56] | but we don’t know why. | 但我们不知道原因 |
[04:57] | Why test Compound V on patients | 为什么在病人身上测试五号化合物 |
[04:59] | What do they want I need the full picture. | 他们的目的是什么 我需要知道全部情况 |
[05:02] | If we’re gonna take a shot at the king, | 我们要扳倒老大哥 |
[05:04] | we can’t fucking miss. | 就绝对不能出错 |
[05:06] | We know someone who might know the full picture. | 我们知道某个人也许了解全部情况 |
[05:10] | Well, that’s fucking rich, isn’t it | 那敢情好呀 不是吗 |
[05:11] | Who is it | 是谁 |
[05:12] | Like you said… | 正如你说的… |
[05:14] | we’re gonna have to trust each other. | 我们必须信任彼此 |
[05:21] | Would you like a coffee | 想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[05:23] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:24] | How ’bout a white chocolate unicorn frappe | 要不来一杯白巧独角兽冰饮吧 |
[05:26] | – They’re really good. – No. | -超好喝的 -不了 |
[05:28] | I’ll get one to share. | 我们分着喝一杯吧 |
[05:29] | Mom, I don’t want a fucking unicorn frappé. | 妈 我不想喝独角兽冰饮 |
[05:32] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[05:37] | J-Just nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[05:40] | When did you get to town | 你什么时候来镇上的 |
[05:44] | I never left. | 我没有离开过 |
[05:45] | I’ve been staying at the Days Inn in Newark. | 我一直住在纽瓦克的戴斯酒店 |
[05:48] | I’m not leaving until we talk this out. | 我们不把话谈开 我就不走 |
[05:51] | I know what I’ve done to you. | 我知道自己对你做了什么事 |
[05:53] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我真的知道 |
[05:55] | Mom, it’s not just you. | 妈 我心烦不只是因为你 |
[05:57] | It’s… | 是… |
[06:01] | Do you remember that… | 你记不记得那个… |
[06:04] | cross that you gave me for confirmation | 坚信礼时你送给我的那个十字架 |
[06:07] | Before every save that I went on, | 我每次去救人之前 |
[06:09] | I would touch it. | 都会摸着它 |
[06:11] | Like a… | 就像… |
[06:13] | football player leaving a locker room. | 橄榄球员离开更衣室一样 |
[06:17] | I thought that God was sending me on a mission. | 我以为是上帝派我去完成使命 |
[06:21] | I feel so stupid. | 我感觉太愚蠢了 |
[06:24] | I gave my whole life to nothing. | 我的一生都奉献给了虚无 |
[06:28] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[06:29] | Mom… the good guys don’t win. | 妈妈… 好人才赢不了 |
[06:33] | The bad guys don’t get punished. | 坏人可不受惩罚 |
[06:35] | What we do means nothing. | 我们所做的一切毫无意义 |
[06:37] | It’s just all for money and… | 一切不过是为了钱 而且… |
[06:42] | I am in the middle of all of it. | 我被卷入了这一切 |
[06:45] | Alone. | 一个人面对 |
[06:46] | Honey, you’re not alone. | 宝贝 你不是一个人 |
[06:49] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[06:51] | Let’s go away, you and me. | 我们离开吧 你跟我 |
[06:54] | Let’s-let’s get away from all of this, | 我们走得远远的 |
[06:55] | get away from Vought. | 远离沃特 |
[06:57] | Escape for a while | 逃离一段时间 |
[06:59] | I cleared it already. | 我已经拿到批准了 |
[07:03] | You cleared what | 什么批准 |
[07:04] | W-With Ashley at Vought. | 沃特的阿什莉批准了 |
[07:05] | You called them | 你给他们打了电话 |
[07:06] | Y-Yeah, about an hour ago. | 大概一小时 |
[07:08] | – Why? – Mom, | -怎么了 -妈妈 |
[07:09] | th-they could be looking for m… | 他们可能在找… |
[07:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[07:23] | Colonel, you think the congresswoman is in danger. | 上校 你认为纽曼议员有危险 |
[07:25] | She has her security detail. | 她有保安特遣队 |
[07:27] | Which will be useless if a Supe drops in. | 如果超人类来袭 他们毫无还手之力 |
[07:31] | She’s our best chance to nail Vought, | 她最有可能帮我们钉死沃特 |
[07:33] | but only if you keep her alive until the hearing. | 但在听证会之前 你得保证她活着 |
[07:36] | Oui, madame. | 好的 夫人 |
[07:39] | And, Serge… | 对了 塞尔齐… |
[07:42] | no abandoning your post this time. | 这次不要再擅离职守了 |
[07:47] | Oui, madame. | 好的 夫人 |
[07:53] | I’m-I’m all right. I’m coming with you. | 我没事了 我跟你们一起去 |
[07:56] | You’re in no shape to go anywhere. | 你还没痊愈 不能到处跑 |
[07:59] | Besides, we got a very important job for you. | 而且我们有个非常重要的任务交给你 |
[08:02] | We need you to look after our star witness. | 我们需要你照顾好我们的明星证人 |
[08:07] | You guys want to watch Deep Does It in the Blowhole. | 你们想看”深海激情”吗 |
[08:09] | You ready to get wet. | 准备好”湿”了吗 |
[08:10] | I don’t want to watch that… film. | 我不想看那部片子 |
[08:12] | It’s a classic. You’ll love it. | 经典片 你会喜欢的 |
[08:15] | Butcher, let’s go. | 布彻尔 出发吧 |
[08:21] | Hello, Mum. | 喂 老妈 |
[08:22] | Billy, you ain’t been picking up. | 喂 比利 你一直不接电话 |
[08:26] | Yeah, we’re in a meeting. | 我们在开会 |
[08:27] | I-I’m in New York. | 我在纽约 |
[08:31] | Look, I told Judy to tell you not to fucking come. | 我不是让朱迪告诉你别他妈的过来吗 |
[08:35] | Language. | 注意用词 |
[08:36] | It’s a bleedin’ expensive plane ticket. | 机票贵得让人心痛 |
[08:38] | All right And I ain’t got the time to just… | 我没时间… |
[08:39] | Billy, he’s dead. | 比利 他死了 |
[08:42] | Your father’s dead. | 你父亲死了 |
[08:47] | You there? | 你在听吗 |
[08:48] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[08:50] | Can I see you, please? | 我能见你吗求你了 |
[08:52] | I need to see you right now. | 我现在就要见你 |
[09:16] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[09:19] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[09:32] | Please let me out. Please. | 求求你们 放我出去 |
[09:36] | Come on, man, stop. | 别这样 伙计 |
[09:38] | It’s not cool. | 这不好 |
[09:39] | Guess you should’ve made your wife come, | 看来你在床上不能满足你老婆 |
[09:41] | snowflake cuck. | 戴绿帽的软蛋 |
[09:47] | You know, you don’t need the discs. | 你其实不需要光盘的 |
[09:49] | You can just download these. | 这些都可以下载… |
[09:50] | What do you want to watch next | 你下一部想看什么 |
[09:52] | Translucent the Invisible Cock. | “透明人 透明大肉棒” |
[09:55] | Queen Maeve Pleasure Slave. | “梅芙女王 愉悦至上” |
[09:57] | Yeah. Big Black Noir. | “雄壮玄色” |
[10:00] | Starlight Pulls an A-Train. | “星光拉火车” |
[10:01] | I’m good. I’m good. Thank you. | 我不想看 我不想看 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:06] | Different strokes, man. | 性趣不同 |
[10:07] | Please don’t say that in this context. | 请不要在这种情况下说这话 |
[10:09] | I should just get up and leave. | 我还是走吧 |
[10:10] | But you like watching Homebanger fuck me, don’t you? | 但你喜欢看着祖国人干我 不是吗 |
[10:14] | You know, this isn’t healthy, man. | 这太不健康了 伙计 |
[10:16] | Y-You can’t watch porn while the… sun’s out. | 大白天的不能看黄片 |
[10:19] | Look, if I get up at that hearing, I’m dead anyway. | 我去听证会就死定了 |
[10:21] | What difference does it make? | 什么时候看黄片有什么区别 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | Drop the remote, or I’ll burn your fucking face off. | 放下遥控器 否则我把你的脸烧掉 |
[10:39] | Did you know I was a prodigy? | 你知道我曾经是个神童吗 |
[10:42] | A fucking prodigy. | 一个该死的神童 |
[10:45] | I lit my first fire at four. | 我四岁就放了第一场火 |
[10:47] | Burned my whole house down. | 把我家的房子烧了 |
[10:49] | My dad… He was so proud. | 我爸… 骄傲得不得了 |
[10:53] | “My son’s a Supe.” | “我儿子是超人类” |
[10:59] | I was gonna do great things. | 我本该成就大业的 |
[11:01] | I almost did. | 我也差一点有所成就 |
[11:03] | Now look at me. | 可看看我现在 |
[11:05] | I’m like the cuck in the porn, | 我就像这黄片里的软蛋 |
[11:08] | sitting on the sidelines | 坐在一旁 |
[11:09] | while the real heroes are out there doing the fucking. | 看着真正的英雄干大事 |
[11:16] | You want to know why they left me to babysit you? | 想知道他们为什么让我留下来照顾你吗 |
[11:20] | Because you’re useless. | 因为你是草包 |
[11:26] | My mom… she… | 我妈妈她… |
[11:30] | Never mind. | 不说了 |
[11:34] | After… she was gone, | 她去世后 |
[11:36] | I watched my dad do… | 我看着我爸爸 |
[11:39] | nothing his whole life. | 一辈子无所事事 |
[11:41] | But me… I thought I’d finally found… | 可我呢 我以为自己总算 |
[11:46] | something. | 找到了人生意义 |
[11:47] | I thought I found what I was meant to do. | 找到值得我去做的事 |
[11:51] | But it turns out I’m… | 但原来 |
[11:54] | shit at that as well. | 我在这方面也很糟糕 |
[11:56] | You’re not the cuck. | 你不是软蛋 |
[11:59] | I’m… the cuck. | 我才是软蛋 |
[12:02] | Actually, you’re worse. | 其实 你连软蛋都不如 |
[12:05] | You’re the cuck fluffer. | 你是软蛋护卫 |
[12:14] | What’s up? | 嘿 怎么样 |
[12:17] | How y’all doing out there? | 大家好吗 |
[12:19] | Good to see you! | 很高兴见到大家 |
[12:23] | All right! | 好了 |
[12:25] | Do me a favor. | 嘿 帮个忙 |
[12:27] | Who’s the real heroes? | 谁是真正的英雄 |
[12:28] | You are! | 就是你们 |
[12:30] | Thank you! I just want to be clear. | 谢谢大家 我想说清楚 |
[12:33] | No one condones the tragic shooting | 绝不能容忍 |
[12:35] | at the convenience store. | 便利店的悲惨枪案 |
[12:36] | Our thoughts and prayers go out | 我们的心与 |
[12:37] | to Kuldeep Singh’s family. | 库尔迪普辛格的家人同在 为他们祈祷 |
[12:39] | And we are making a donation | 我们要以他的名义 |
[12:40] | to Samaritan’s Embrace in his name. | 向撒马利亚的拥抱捐赠 |
[12:42] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[12:44] | Thoughts and prayers. | 惋惜与祈祷 |
[12:46] | But… that doesn’t change facts. | 但那不能改变事实 |
[12:49] | This used to be a-a beautiful country. | 这曾是个美丽的国家 |
[12:52] | – Remember – Yeah! | -记得吗 -记得 |
[12:54] | One nation under God. | 上帝之下 统一的国家 |
[12:56] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[12:58] | Right before these godless, | 就在这些不信上帝 |
[13:00] | inhuman supervillains started pouring across our borders | 没有人性的超级反派开始涌入我们的边境 |
[13:04] | and dragging us down into their mud. | 将我们拖下他们的泥潭之前 |
[13:07] | What do SJWs like Victoria Neuman want us to do? | 像维多利亚纽曼·那样的社会正义魔士要我们做什么 |
[13:12] | Just let ’em in and give ’em a cup of iced tea | 让他们进来 给他们倒杯冰茶 |
[13:16] | And then punish us for trying to stop them. | 我们试图阻止他们却受惩罚 |
[13:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:19] | Has there ever been anyone in history more persecuted | 历史上有人因为努力保护自己的同胞 |
[13:21] | just for trying to protect their own? | 而受到更多的迫害吗 |
[13:25] | We are at war! | 这是场战争 |
[13:27] | We need more Compound V. | 我们需要更多的五号化合物 |
[13:29] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[13:30] | – We need more Supes! – More Supes! | -我们需要更多的超人类 -更多超人类 |
[13:32] | -More Supes! More Supes! -We need more superheroes! | -更多超人类 -我们需要更多的超级英雄 |
[13:34] | More Supes! More Supes! | 更多的超人类 |
[13:36] | – More Supes! More… – Now, | -更多超人类… -好了 |
[13:38] | I’ve always been honest with you… you know that. | 我对大家一直很坦诚 |
[13:41] | And I got to be honest with you now. | 现在我也必须如此 |
[13:42] | It brings me no pleasure to tell you this, | 跟大家说这事让我难过 |
[13:44] | but we also had a mole in The Seven. | 但是我们七人组里有内奸 |
[13:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:48] | One of our own. | 一个自己人 |
[13:51] | Starlight. | 星光 |
[13:53] | I know, I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没关系 |
[13:55] | She’s been apprehended, | 她已经被逮捕了 |
[13:56] | and she can’t hurt anyone else. | 不能伤害其他人 |
[14:00] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[14:01] | Put ’em in. All of ’em. | 都塞进我体内 所有人 |
[14:03] | I want all of ’em in at the same time. | 我要他们所有人同时进来 |
[14:05] | Okay, this is insane. | 好吧 这太疯狂了 |
[14:07] | – Hey – No. | -嘿 -不要 |
[14:08] | Fuck yes… | 该死的 我要 |
[14:09] | Starlight has been conspiring with the people | 星光是叛徒 |
[14:12] | who murdered, in cold blood, | 星光勾结那些冷血谋杀了 |
[14:14] | – my brother… the hero translucent. -My God, fuck. | -我的兄弟… 英雄 透明人 -天啊 糟了 |
[14:18] | If you are just tuning in… | 大家刚开始收看… |
[14:23] | – I bet you she’s in 42D. – You have reached the voice mailbox… | -我猜她在42D -这是留言信箱… |
[14:26] | Come on, Butcher, where are you | 布彻尔 你在哪里 |
[14:27] | – And that is if she’s still alive, which… – Wait, wait, wait, | -如果她活着… -等等 |
[14:29] | – what’s 42D? – At the Tower. | -42D是什么 -在沃特高塔里 |
[14:31] | Supe-proof, mostly. | 大部分是钢制墙壁 |
[14:32] | – Steel walls six feet thick. – How do I get in? | -两米厚 能隔断超能力 -我该怎样进去 |
[14:34] | Into the Tower Yeah, you don’t. | 进那座塔你进不了 |
[14:36] | And I’m sorry, man, but… | 对不起 老兄 |
[14:38] | – she’s probably dead. – There’s got to be something. | -不过她八成是死了 -肯定有办法进去吧 |
[14:39] | Right Like a… Like a secret entrance | 一个秘密入口之类的 |
[14:41] | Maybe one or two, but forget it, man. It’s crazy. | 也许有一两个 但你别指望了 这不可能 |
[14:44] | Okay, show me. Come with me. | 带我去 |
[14:45] | Look at you. You’re still fucked up. | 你的伤还没恢复 |
[14:46] | Which is exactly why I need your help. | 所以我才需要你的帮助 |
[14:48] | Get… your… friends. | 找你的朋友们 |
[14:49] | Butcher isn’t picking up, | 布彻尔没接电话 |
[14:50] | and the others are halfway across the state. | 其他人离这里太远了 |
[14:52] | We got to go! Now! | 我们得去救她 马上 |
[14:55] | Listen, Vought screwed you over, right? | 听着 沃特把你害惨了 对吧 |
[14:58] | Well, now they’re trying to do the exact same thing to her. | 他们正在对她做同样的事 |
[15:00] | This shit is over for me. | 这事对我来说已经结束了 |
[15:03] | My whole life is over, okay? | 我的人生完了 明白吗 |
[15:06] | This is your last chance to be a hero again. | 这是你当英雄的最后一个机会 |
[15:09] | Come on, I mean, | 振作起来 |
[15:10] | do you-you want to be the cuck or do you want to be the… | 你是想当那个软蛋 |
[15:13] | guy who fucks the wife? | 还是上他老婆的那个家伙 |
[15:23] | Okay. Yeah, yeah. | 好的 对 |
[15:25] | Let’s go fuck the wife. | 我们去大干一场吧 |
[15:26] | Consensually. Come on, come on. | 这是你情我愿的 来吧 |
[15:40] | Hello, Mum. | 老妈 你好 |
[15:49] | Will you come with me? | 跟我来吧 |
[15:55] | Now, don’t hate me. | 你不要恨我 |
[15:57] | Why would I hate you? | 我为什么会恨你 |
[16:08] | Look, I’m sorry. It was my idea, | 对不起 这是我起意的 |
[16:09] | but you wouldn’t come any other way. | 反正用别的方式 你也不愿意来 |
[16:12] | Look, look, look, look, don’t. | 别走 |
[16:13] | – He hasn’t got much time. – Not my problem. | -他没多少时间了 -这不是我的问题 |
[16:16] | That’s yours, ’cause you stayed with the cunt. | 是你决定跟那人渣在一起的 |
[16:17] | Have I ever asked you for anything? | 我要求过你任何事吗 |
[16:19] | Ever? | 有吗 |
[16:33] | William. | 威廉 |
[16:41] | What, no hug? | 怎么 不抱一下 |
[16:42] | You step one inch closer, | 你敢靠近一寸 |
[16:44] | and I’ll kill you quicker than that fucking ass cancer. | 我会在你死于癌症之前杀死你 |
[16:47] | I’ll bet you would. | 我猜你肯定会的 |
[16:49] | I seen on the news where you topped that Stillwell slag. | 我看到新闻里说你干掉了斯蒂威尔那个荡妇 |
[16:53] | It weren’t me. | 不是我干掉的 |
[16:55] | But thanks for your support. | 不过谢谢你的支持 |
[16:57] | Please, please. | 别走 求你了 |
[17:00] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想聊聊 |
[17:08] | Two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[17:16] | You been following the Ashes? | 有没有关注灰烬杯 |
[17:18] | You want to talk about fucking cricket? | 你他妈的想聊板球赛 |
[17:21] | You remember the ’83 World Cup? | 记得1983年世界杯吗 |
[17:24] | I took you to every match… Leeds, | 我带你去看了每一场比赛… 利兹 |
[17:27] | Old Trafford. | 老特拉福德球场 |
[17:29] | You loved it. | 你很喜欢 |
[17:30] | Do you know why I loved it? | 知道我为什么喜欢吗 |
[17:34] | ‘Cause you’d get on the piss with your loser mates. | 因为你会跟你那些猪朋狗友喝醉 |
[17:37] | And I could fuck off for hours and you’d never know. | 我溜走几个小时你都不会知道 |
[17:39] | Yeah, well, let’s not do this then. | 那就别回忆往事了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, let’s not. | 是 算了吧 |
[17:42] | I know I was no perfect father. | 我知道自己不是个称职的父亲 |
[17:45] | But I know I never got a chance to say goodbye to Lenny. | 我没有机会跟兰尼道别 |
[17:48] | And I don’t want that with you. | 我不想给你留下这个遗憾 |
[17:50] | Didn’t have a chance to say goodbye to Lenny. | 你没机会跟列尼道别 |
[17:53] | You’re the fucking reason he’s dead. | 他就是你害死的 |
[17:54] | Let me tell you something, William. | 威廉 我跟你说 |
[17:57] | It’s a shit world out there. | 这个世界太黑暗了 |
[17:58] | You count on no one but yourself. | 谁都不能靠 只能靠自己 |
[18:01] | You either sink or you swim, | 要么沉底 要么奋游 |
[18:04] | and, in Lenny’s case, he chose to sink. | 而兰尼 他选择了沉没 |
[18:07] | You don’t have the fucking right | 你他妈的没有资格 |
[18:09] | to mention his name. | 提起他的名字 |
[18:11] | I fucking loved Lenny. | 我很爱兰尼 |
[18:15] | But he wasn’t hard like you. | 但他不像你这么坚强 |
[18:17] | That’s why you’re still here and he’s dead, isn’t it? | 所以你还活着 而他死了 |
[18:19] | You beat the fucking shit out of the both of us, didn’t you? | 你不是把我们俩揍得不成人形吗 |
[18:21] | Maybe I pushed you a bit hard. | 我或许把你逼得有点紧 |
[18:24] | But look at you. | 但看看你 |
[18:26] | – Get the fuck off… – You afraid of anything? | -给我滚球… -你现在天不怕地不怕 |
[18:27] | No. | 不是吗 |
[18:29] | Are you the strongest bastard you know? | 你是不是你所认识的最强悍的混蛋 |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:36] | Tougher than I ever was. | 比我以前还顽强 |
[18:41] | You’re welcome, asshole. | 不客气 兔崽子 |
[18:49] | Lenny stuck that gun in his mouth | 兰尼吞枪自杀了 |
[18:52] | when you couldn’t hack it anymore | 就在你无法忍受 |
[18:54] | and you pissed off to join the SAS like a right cunt. | 缩着脑袋一走了之 加入空军特遣队之后 |
[18:58] | You’re the one who abandoned him, not me. | 抛弃他的是你 不是我 |
[19:08] | You’re a fucking monster. | 你这该死的畜生 |
[19:09] | It takes one to know one. | 你我是半斤八两 |
[19:11] | Billy, for God’s sake! | 比利 天啊 |
[19:12] | Pack it in! Pack it in! | 住手 |
[19:14] | Stop! | 住手 |
[19:15] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[19:16] | Christ, what have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[19:20] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[19:23] | Lenny could never have done that. | 兰尼就绝对做不出这种事 |
[19:25] | Christ. Billy. | 天啊 比利 |
[19:29] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:36] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[19:37] | – Sorry, we gotta go. – All right, guys. Thanks very much. | -抱歉 我们得走了 -谢谢 保重 上帝保佑 |
[19:39] | – Take care, God bless. – God bless. | -保重 上帝保佑 -上帝保佑 |
[19:41] | I’m telling you… It’s a mistake. | 我告诉你 这么做是错的 |
[19:43] | What is? | 做什么 |
[19:43] | Keeping fucking Starlight alive. | 留着星光的狗命 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 嘿 吉姆 |
[19:51] | I underestimated her before. | 我之前低估了她 |
[19:53] | I will not do it again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[19:55] | “Starlight is a traitor” is trending number one. | “星光是叛徒”热搜排第一位 |
[19:57] | And we’ve got a million tweets in support of Compound V. | 我们有百万条微博支持五号化合物 |
[19:59] | A common enemy rallies the base. | 有个共同的敌人能召集起群众基础 |
[20:02] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[20:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | And if I can get my hands on Hugh Campbell, | 但如果休·坎贝尔被我逮着了 |
[20:07] | maybe pull his little spine out the back of his fucking neck… | 我会把他的脊骨从脖子里抽出来 |
[20:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:14] | – Yeah, I just… – Your daughter? | -没事 就是… -想起你女儿 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:21] | 80 years ago, she looked exactly like that. | 80年前 她跟那宝宝一模一样 |
[20:25] | Sometimes it feels like yesterday. | 有时感觉像是昨天发生的事 |
[20:34] | I got something I want to show you. | 我想给你看一个东西 |
[20:39] | What to finish up the backyard? | 想把后院拼完吗 |
[20:41] | Okay if I put this person right there. | 好的 我把这个人放在这里 |
[20:46] | Guys. | 嘿 两位 |
[20:49] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[20:50] | This is Stormfront. | 这位是风暴 |
[20:51] | Stormfront, this is Rebecca. | 风暴 这是瑞贝卡 |
[20:56] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:57] | And this is my son. | 而这个 是我儿子 |
[21:00] | Buddy. How you doing? | 嘿 伙计 你好吗 |
[21:03] | Listen… I know, last time, | 是这样 |
[21:08] | I screwed up big-time, and… | 我知道我上次做得不对 错得离谱 |
[21:10] | and I just want you to know I’m never, ever | 我就是想告诉你 我再也不会 |
[21:12] | gonna push you that hard again, okay? | 那么猛地推你了 好吗 |
[21:17] | All right, well, Ryan, | 好了 瑞安 |
[21:19] | I’d love you to meet my girlfriend, Stormfront. | 我想向你介绍我女朋友 风暴 |
[21:22] | He looks just like you. | 他跟你长得一模一样 |
[21:24] | You think? | 是吗 |
[21:24] | Are you serious? Those eyes. | 还用问吗他的眼睛 |
[21:27] | Ryan, your daddy told me all about you. | 嘿 瑞安 你爸爸跟我说了你所有的事 |
[21:30] | You have superpowers, huh? | 你有超能力 对吧 |
[21:33] | That makes you very, very special. | 那你就是个非常特别的人 |
[21:36] | You are the first natural-born superhero. | 你是第一个天生的超级英雄 |
[21:42] | Can we not? | 能不能别说这事 |
[21:44] | That’s right…. Ryan does have powers, | 对的 瑞安确实有超能力 |
[21:48] | but his mom doesn’t like to talk about them or use them. | 但他妈妈不喜欢提起这事 也不喜欢他用超能力 |
[21:51] | Can you also let me know before you just pop by? | 你过来之前能否先打个招呼 |
[21:53] | He’s Ryan’s father. | 他是瑞安的父亲 |
[21:54] | He has a right to see his son. | 他有权探望自己的儿子 |
[21:56] | That’s very true, but, look, | 这话很对 |
[21:58] | we all just have Ryan’s best interests at heart. | 我们都是为了瑞安好 |
[22:00] | – Right? – Yes, we do. | -对吧 -当然了 |
[22:01] | I’m really sorry I haven’t been here enough. | 很抱歉我陪在你们身边的时间不够 |
[22:03] | Ryan, I’d really like you to get to know Stormfront. | 瑞安 我希望你能更好地了解风暴 |
[22:07] | I would. She’s someone I care about very much, | 我真的希望 我很在乎她 |
[22:09] | and… I think you will, too. | 而且我觉得你也会的 |
[22:12] | So, I think, we’ll be around more. | 所以 我想我们会多跟你们相处 |
[22:15] | A lot more. | 多很多 |
[22:18] | I want us to be a family. | 我希望我们能成为一家人 |
[22:28] | Empire Wok. | 帝国热炒店 |
[22:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:36] | That was a fraught “hi.” | 这一声”嗨”够低沉的 |
[22:40] | I’m going to my sister’s for a while. | 我要去姐姐家住一阵 |
[22:47] | I have a plan. | 我计划好了 |
[22:48] | You don’t need to be scared of Homelander. | 你不用害怕祖国人… |
[22:50] | That little girl… on the plane. | 飞机上那个小女孩… |
[22:55] | What she must have gone through in those last few moments. | 她在最后那几分钟所经历的痛苦 |
[22:58] | I lie awake every night thinking about that. | 我躺着睡不着 一直在想着她 |
[23:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:01] | But then I start snowballing and wondering… | 然后我开始越想越多 |
[23:04] | How many other people have you killed | 然后我开始越想越多 不知道 |
[23:05] | – and what else have you done. – I didn’t have a choice. | -还做了些什么 -我当时没得选择 |
[23:07] | I’m not blaming you. | 我不是在指责你 |
[23:08] | I’m not. It is not your fault. | 真的不是 那不是你的错 |
[23:11] | Will you just… Will you s… will you sit down? | 你能坐下来吗 |
[23:13] | – And it’s not fair. – Will you sit down? | -这不公平 -你能坐下来吗 |
[23:15] | I wish I were as strong as you. | 我希望自己像你一样坚强 |
[23:19] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[23:22] | I just need time. | 我需要点时间 |
[23:34] | Over and over, you… | 你一直… |
[23:37] | You said you wanted to see the real me. | 说想看到真正的我 |
[23:42] | This is the real me. | 这就是真正的我 |
[23:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:03] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[24:04] | I’m here to see Jonah. | 我来见约翰 |
[24:06] | He’s not taking any visitors. | 他不接见任何客人 |
[24:10] | Tell him it’s Grace Mallory. | 跟他说是格蕾丝·马洛里 |
[24:22] | Goddamn. | 简直了 |
[24:25] | We’re on the wrong team. | 我们进错组了 |
[24:27] | Moral compromise does have its privileges. | 道德沦丧确实能带来一些特权 |
[24:31] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[24:33] | I thought you retired. | 我以为你退休了 |
[24:34] | Dr. Vogelbaum. | 沃格鲍姆博士 |
[24:35] | I thought you were taller. | 我印象中你高一点 |
[24:39] | Sonia, can you get some tea? | 索妮娅 给我们泡点茶吧 |
[24:41] | Thank you, but we won’t be staying long enough. | 谢谢 不过茶没泡好 我们就该走了 |
[24:43] | Yes, there’s that WASPy patrician tone. | 没错儿 还是那副精英贵族口吻 |
[24:47] | – All business. – Doc, what do you know about the Sage Grove Center? | -非常公事化 -你对鼠尾草丛有何了解 |
[24:49] | Never heard of it. Should I have? | 从没听说过 我该有了解吗 |
[24:51] | Considering Vought’s been doing illegal tests there | 鉴于自从你当沃特首席战略官以来 |
[24:53] | since you were the CSO. | 他们一直在进行非法试验 |
[24:55] | And they’re still doing ’em to this day, | 而且现在还在进行 |
[24:56] | – seems like you should’ve. – That’s horrible. | -你似乎应该了解 -太可怕了 |
[24:58] | Maybe it was Sonnenshine’s project over in R & D. | 可能是研发部的桑南席内的项目 |
[25:02] | Prick always did have a real god complex. | 那混球一直有种上帝情结 |
[25:04] | Do you recall the deal we made? | 你记得我们的协议吗 |
[25:06] | In exchange for me graciously dropping | 用来交换我宽宏大量 |
[25:08] | certain involuntary manslaughter charges? | 撤销某些非自愿误杀指控的协议 |
[25:10] | I recall it was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[25:12] | Doesn’t expire until the statute of limitations does. | 指控还在法规时效内 |
[25:14] | Then I guess I’m turning myself in. | 那看来我自首得了 |
[25:18] | We don’t have to do this dance anymore, Jonah. | 我们不必再玩这一套了 约翰 |
[25:22] | We’re both out. | 我们俩都退出了 |
[25:23] | Just a couple of retirees | 我们不过是两个 |
[25:25] | shooting the shit on the back nine. | 边打高尔夫边闲聊的退休人员 |
[25:27] | We both know Vought fucked you. | 我们都很清楚沃特对不起你 |
[25:30] | Probably put you in that chair. | 说不定还害得你坐轮椅 |
[25:33] | Help us fuck ’em back. | 帮我们搞垮他们 |
[25:35] | Testify to Congress. | 向国会作证 |
[25:41] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[25:43] | She took time off from her practice | 她百忙抽空 |
[25:44] | to help a bitter old invalid. | 来帮一个心怀愤懑的老残废 |
[25:47] | I’m sorry to say this, Grace, | 对不起 格蕾丝 |
[25:48] | but you’re the very last person | 但你是最不该 |
[25:49] | who should be asking me for help. | 请我帮忙的人 |
[25:52] | After what you lost. | 在你失去了家人之后 |
[25:55] | Do what you like to me. | 随便你怎么对付我 |
[25:58] | But some things are more important than the right thing. | 但有些事比正确的事更重要 |
[26:04] | He’s right, of course. | 他说的当然没错 |
[26:06] | You should listen to him. | 你该听他的 |
[26:08] | Ma’am? | 什么意思 |
[26:10] | Go back to your wife and daughter. | 回去你老婆 女儿身边 |
[26:11] | Nah. I’d just be putting them in more danger. | 不行 那我会给她们招来更大的危险 |
[26:14] | Yes, | 也是 |
[26:15] | the self-martyring bullshit of the special ops soldier. | 特种兵就爱搞自我牺牲的狗屁 |
[26:19] | I’ll get you all on a flight to Nicaragua. | 我们会安排你们飞去尼加拉瓜 |
[26:21] | No one sees you again. | 隐姓埋名 安生度日 |
[26:25] | When this is done, I’ll take you up on that. | 这事了结之后 我会让你兑现承诺的 |
[26:26] | But that’s the point, Marvin. It’s never done. | 问题就在这里 马文 这事永远不能了结 |
[26:29] | You just let go. | 只能放手 |
[26:31] | No justice for your father. | 不再为你父亲讨公道 |
[26:32] | No revenge against Vought. | 不再报复沃特 |
[26:34] | You get nothing, except your family. | 你什么都得不到 家人才是你的全部 |
[26:38] | Go and never come back. | 去吧 再也别回来了 |
[26:41] | I wish I had. | 我真希望我当时就放手了 |
[26:49] | 纽曼的5号化合物听证会 “都是传言 偏见和从无的信息” 女议员住所外有抗议者聚集 | |
[26:49] | An angry scene today | 在维多利亚纽曼住宅外 |
[26:50] | outside of Congresswoman Victoria Neuman’s residence, | 发生冲突 场面火爆 |
[26:53] | as pro- and anti-Vought protestors clashed | 五号化合物的支持者与反对者 |
[26:56] | just two days before the House Judiciary… | 众议院司法委员会在两天后… |
[27:03] | Another. And a pint of bitter. | 再来一杯苦啤 |
[27:08] | M.M. | 母乳 |
[27:11] | Yeah, good. | 嗯 很好 |
[27:13] | How’d it go with Vogelbaum | 跟沃格鲍姆谈得怎么样 |
[27:19] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[27:23] | Send her back! Send her back! | 撤换她 |
[27:26] | Send her back! Send her back! | 撤换她 |
[27:31] | Send her back! Send her back! Send her back! | 撤换她 |
[27:35] | Life has always been hard, but I don’t remember | 生活向来不易 |
[27:38] | it being quite this crude. | 但我印象中 生活没有这么粗鄙 |
[27:40] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[27:41] | What she’s doing with her daughter. | 她跟她女儿做的事有何意义 |
[27:43] | My papa… when he… lost his mind, | 我爸疯掉以后 |
[27:48] | my mama, she… | 我妈 她… |
[27:50] | she kept me cooking with her. | 一直让我跟她一起做饭 |
[27:52] | Cassoulet, confit de canard, | 卡酥来砂锅 油封鸭 |
[27:54] | all the mother sauces. | 各种基本酱汁 |
[27:58] | Cooking has, | 做饭能够 |
[28:00] | this way of giving port in a storm. | 在风雨飘摇中抚慰人心 |
[28:05] | Did your… your mama… she cook? | 你的… 妈妈做饭吗 |
[28:11] | You know… | 其实… |
[28:13] | Irvin Yalom… he once said you, you die twice. | 欧文·亚隆曾说过 人有两次死亡 |
[28:18] | Once, when you stop breathing, | 第一次发生在呼吸停止时 |
[28:20] | and again when somebody… | 第二次是别人… |
[28:22] | utters your name for the last time. | 最后一次叫你的名字时 |
[28:26] | I’d like to hear about your family. | 我想听你说说你的家人 |
[28:29] | Keep them alive a bit longer. | 这能让他们活得久一点 |
[28:33] | If you’d ever like to teach me. | 如果你愿意教我你的手语的话 |
[28:42] | Point is taken. | 明白你的意思了 |
[28:44] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[29:01] | Gun? | 枪 |
[29:04] | I’m saying “gun”? | 这是指”枪” |
[29:07] | Très bien. | 太好了 |
[29:10] | ♪ That’s the way, – I like it ♪ | ♪ 我就是喜欢这样 ♪ |
[29:15] | ♪ – that’s the way ♪ | ♪ 就是这样 ♪ |
[29:16] | ♪ I like it, ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢 ♪ |
[29:19] | ♪ That’s the way♪ | ♪ 就是这样 ♪ |
[29:21] | – You’re so cute. – You’re so cute. | -你真可爱 -你才可爱 |
[29:23] | ♪ That’s the way… ♪ | ♪ 就是这样… ♪ |
[29:25] | – Man. – How’s it going? | -嘿 伙计 -嘿 怎么样啊 |
[29:27] | Good, good. Look, I brought you something, | 很好 我给你带了个东西 |
[29:29] | just to make up for all the shit I used to do to you. | 弥补我对你做过的错事 |
[29:32] | ♪ Tell me I’m your loving man… ♪ | ♪ 告诉我 你爱着我… ♪ |
[29:35] | He knows my name. | 他知道我的名字 |
[29:36] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
[29:38] | Meet my new bride Cassandra. A-Train. | 给你介绍我的新娘卡桑德拉 这位是火车头 |
[29:40] | – Hi. It’s nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[29:43] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 老兄 -不客气 |
[29:44] | No, it means a lot. It means a lot. | 这对我很有意义 |
[29:45] | – Of course. – A lot. | -当然了 -很有意义 |
[29:47] | – Yeah, man. – A lot. | -好的 老兄 -很有意义 |
[29:49] | Sweet. | 很感人 |
[29:50] | Hey, guys. Glad you came. | 大家好 很高兴你能来 |
[29:52] | – Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[29:54] | – Happy birthday. – Good to see you, too. | -生日快乐 -很高兴你能来 |
[29:55] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you, thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:57] | So… great news. | 大好消息 |
[29:59] | I’ve got a meeting with Stan Edgar next week. | 我下周会跟史丹·艾德加开会 |
[30:02] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[30:03] | With Congress up their ass and all the shit with Starlight, | 国会正咬着他们不放 星光又泄露了机密 |
[30:06] | Vought needs trusted, proven commodities right now. | 沃特现在需要可以信任的 有实力的人才 |
[30:09] | – They need you two. – Yeah. | -他们需要你们俩 -没错 |
[30:11] | Still got a few deal points to talk through, | 还有几个点得谈妥 |
[30:13] | but let’s just say, they should be getting your rooms ready. | 不过可以说他们应该会给你们准备房间了 |
[30:17] | – For real? – Honey, this is amazing. | -真的 -这太好了 |
[30:18] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[30:20] | – You’re welcome. – This is awesome. | -不客气 -太棒了 |
[30:21] | By the way, what do you guys think of, Eagle the Archer? | 对了 你们神射手雄鹰有何看法 |
[30:25] | He’s like a brother to me. | 他就像我兄弟 |
[30:27] | Yeah, he was there for me when I was at rock bottom. | 我跌入谷底的时候他帮助了我 |
[30:29] | He’s the most kind, loving person that you ever… | 他是最善良 最有爱心的人… |
[30:31] | He’s a toxic personality, and no Church members are | 他这人很恶毒 |
[30:34] | to have any contact with him whatsoever. | 教会成员不准跟他有任何接触 |
[30:37] | Right. Yeah. | 对的 |
[30:39] | No, now that you mention it, he did seem pretty toxic. Yeah. | 是的 现在你这么一说 他确实挺恶毒的 没错 |
[30:43] | Wh-What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[30:44] | Well, he claims the program had failed him. | 他声称我们的项目辜负了他 |
[30:47] | But actually he failed the program. | 但其实是他辜负了这个项目 |
[30:50] | – He doesn’t exist, you understand? – Of course. | -就当没他这个人 明白吗 -当然了 |
[30:54] | Come on. | 快来 |
[30:54] | I think they’re gonna do the limbo. | 他们要跳林波舞了 |
[30:57] | – Come on. – Yeah? | -来吧 -是吗 |
[30:59] | ♪ I like it, ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢 ♪ |
[31:01] | ♪ That’s the way, ♪ | ♪ 就是这样 ♪ |
[31:09] | Me and Mr. Marathon used to sneak college girls in this way. | 我和马拉松先生以前常这样 把大学女生偷偷带进去 |
[31:13] | College girls Really? | 大学女生 真的吗 |
[31:15] | They were applying. Yeah. | 她们当时在申请大学 |
[31:17] | That does not make it better. | 好吧 那也没有好到哪里去 |
[31:28] | All right, moment of truth. | 关键时刻到了 |
[31:30] | I’m either still in the system, | 要么我还在系统里 |
[31:31] | or we’re about to be swarmed by guards with AKs. | 要么我们会被拿着冲锋枪的守卫团团围住 |
[31:34] | Wait. What | 等等 什么 |
[31:41] | And boom bitches! | 就是这样 |
[31:44] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[31:50] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[31:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:57] | What the fuck is this! | 这是在搞什么 |
[32:00] | This is not lesbian. This is not on brand. | 这不是女同行为 这不符合人设 |
[32:02] | We need you ready for Congress | 我们要你准备好上国会 |
[32:04] | with Elena sitting proudly behind you. | 要伊琳娜坐在你后面 |
[32:06] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[32:07] | – What do you mean, she’s gone? – Elena’s gone. | -你是什么意思 -伊琳娜离开了 |
[32:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 没事 |
[32:13] | Elena will be back. | 伊琳娜会回来的 |
[32:15] | She will be back in your arms, and you will be totally fine. | 她会回到你的怀里 你们肯定会和好的 |
[32:19] | You’re America’s second-favorite lesbian couple, after all. | 你们是美国第二受欢迎的蕾丝边情侣 |
[32:23] | You know what Let’s just take a deep breath, okay? | 我们深呼吸 |
[32:25] | Let’s just… take a deep breath here, okay? | 我们深吸一口气 好吗 |
[32:31] | We curated a coming-out story that America loves, | 我们策划了美国人喜闻乐见的一个出柜故事 |
[32:34] | – and it would be really good… – Ashley. | -而且肯定精彩… -阿什莉… |
[32:37] | For once in your life, | 你这辈子能不能 |
[32:40] | be a fucking human being. | 他妈有点人味儿 |
[32:45] | I’m really sorry, Maeve. | 真的很抱歉 梅芙 |
[33:00] | Michael, that’s holding! | 迈克尔 这是拉人犯规 |
[33:03] | We’re in the middle of practice, Leigh Anne. | 我们在练习呢 利安 |
[33:06] | You can thank me later, Burt. | 你可以等下再谢我 伯特 |
[33:09] | This team is your family, Michael. | 这支球队就是你的家人 迈克尔 |
[33:11] | Tony here is your quarterback. | 托尼是你的四分卫 |
[33:12] | You protect his blind side. Okay? | 你保护他的盲区 好吗 |
[33:14] | When you look at him, you think of me. | 你看到他的时候 要想到我 |
[33:17] | How you have my back, how you have his. | 你是怎样保护我的 就要怎样保护他 |
[33:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[33:27] | …that… | 这… |
[33:27] | th-that’s really something, Ryan. | 真了不起 瑞安 |
[33:29] | I’ve done The Blind Side, Dances with Wolves, | 我拍了”弱点” “与狼共舞” |
[33:32] | Terms of Endearment… all my mom’s favorites. | “母女情深” 全是我妈妈最爱的 |
[33:35] | So, are you into any things that, you know, | 那你喜欢 |
[33:37] | kids are into? | 小孩子喜欢的东西吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[33:39] | Like, NBA 2K? | 比如NBA2K系列 |
[33:42] | PewDiePie PewDiePie? | |
[33:44] | What’s that? | 那些是什么 |
[33:47] | Or, what about one of your dad’s movies? | 或者你爸演的电影 |
[33:50] | You’re in a movie? | 你演过电影 |
[33:52] | I’m in a bunch of movies, man. | 我演过很多部电影 |
[33:54] | Let’s see, there’s Homelander: Origins, | 比如”祖国人 追根溯源” |
[33:57] | Homelander: Rise of a Hero, Homelander: Darkest Day, | “祖国人 英雄崛起” “祖国人 至暗之日” |
[33:59] | Homelander: Brightest Night… | “祖国人 极亮之夜” |
[34:00] | – Your dad is so good in Homelander: Brightest Night. -Thank you. | -你爸在”祖国人 极亮之夜”里演得太好了 -谢谢夸奖 |
[34:05] | Mom, can I see them? | 妈妈 我可以看这些电影吗 |
[34:06] | When you’re old enough, we can talk about it, okay? | 等你到了年纪再说 |
[34:08] | They’re PG. He can see them now. | 有家长指引就行 你现在就可以看 |
[34:10] | You’re old enough. | 你的年纪到了 |
[34:11] | You’re absolutely old enough. | 你的年纪绝对够了 |
[34:13] | For sleepovers and baseball games | 可以去朋友家过夜 看棒球赛 |
[34:15] | – and visits to Vought Land. – Yeah. | -还有去沃特乐园玩 -对啊 |
[34:18] | Did you know that your dad has | 你知道你爸爸有 |
[34:21] | his own roller coaster? | 属于他自己的过山车吗 |
[34:22] | Do you want to take a ride on your dad’s roller coaster? | 想坐你爸爸的过山车吗 |
[34:25] | Can I, Mom? | 我可以坐吗 妈妈 |
[34:25] | We can talk about it. | 我们可以商量一下 |
[34:26] | Whenever you want. | 你随时可以坐 |
[34:30] | – I need to speak with you. – We’re having a good time here, right | -我要跟你谈一谈 -我们现在正聊得开心呢 |
[34:33] | Outside. | 到外面来 |
[34:36] | Now. | 现在 |
[34:42] | That’s a great idea. | 这是个很好的主意 |
[34:43] | You two… stay here, get to know each other better. | 你们俩待在这里 熟络一下 |
[34:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:49] | I’ll show you, Dances with Wolves. | 我给你看”与狼共舞” |
[34:52] | – I know what you’re doing. – Nope, you don’t. | -我知道你想干什么 -不 你不知道 |
[34:54] | – Yes, I do. I-I can see… – No, you do not. | -我很清楚 我可以… -不 你不知道 |
[34:57] | You could not possibly understand. | 你根本不可能明白 |
[35:00] | I was raised the same way as him. | 他被抚养的方式跟我当年一样 |
[35:02] | That kid doesn’t know anything about anything. | 这孩子完全不了解世事 |
[35:04] | When he sees the outside world, he’s going to panic. | 他看到外面的世界 肯定会被吓坏的 |
[35:07] | Now, that’s gonna fuck him up. | 那肯定会毁了他 |
[35:10] | I do not want my son to have to go through what I went through. | 我不希望我儿子经历我吃过的苦 |
[35:17] | His life… is different. | 他的人生不同 |
[35:20] | He has a mother. | 他有母亲 |
[35:23] | And I know that that means something to you. I do. | 我知道你认为这一点是有意义的 |
[35:25] | And if you take him away from me, this… | 如果你让我们分离… |
[35:27] | this whole world will feel so confusing | 这个世界会让他很困惑 |
[35:29] | – and frightening. – Yes, but, Rebecca, | -很恐惧 -是的 但瑞贝卡 |
[35:32] | you… are lying to him. | 你这是在欺骗他 |
[35:35] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[35:38] | And I know a part of you loves him, too, | 我知道你也爱他 |
[35:39] | and that you want what’s best for him. | 你希望给他最好的 |
[35:41] | But what’s best for him is to be here with me, with his mother. | 但对他来说 最好的是在这里 跟他的母亲我在一起 |
[35:45] | Look, we have this opportunity | 我们有机会给他一个 |
[35:48] | to give him a-a childhood you never had. | 你从未有过的童年 |
[35:51] | We can do that if he’s here with me. | 他跟我留在这里 才能拥有这样的童年 |
[35:55] | Please. I’m begging you, please. | 拜托你 我求你了 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:12] | He’s very tired. | 他很累了 |
[36:13] | I understand he’s had | 我知道 |
[36:14] | a few surprise visitors today. | 他今天见了几位不速之客 |
[36:17] | But you tell him he’s got one more. | 但你告诉他还有一个 |
[36:19] | The name’s William Butcher. | 来客叫威廉·布彻尔 |
[36:33] | Mr. Butcher, I can’t apologize enough | 布彻尔先生 我的道歉 |
[36:36] | for what I’ve done. | 无法弥补我的过错 |
[36:37] | But I can’t give you the information… | 但我也不能告诉你… |
[36:43] | But I can’t give you the information | 但我也不能告诉你 |
[36:45] | you or Grace came for, either. | 你和格蕾丝来找我想得到的信息 |
[36:57] | What was he like? | 他以前是怎样一个人 |
[37:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:01] | Homelander. | 祖国人 |
[37:02] | Growing up as a lad, what was he like? | 在他成长过程中 青少年时期 他是怎样一个人 |
[37:08] | I’m sure you don’t want to talk about this… | 我肯定你不想谈论这… |
[37:10] | There is nothing I want to talk about more. | 我就想谈这事 |
[37:13] | And who knows better than you? | 再说了 有谁比你更了解呢 |
[37:19] | When he was a little boy, five or six, | 他还是个小孩的时候 五六岁吧 |
[37:21] | he was quite sweet. | 很可爱 |
[37:24] | He’d cuddle up to me. | 他会粘着我 |
[37:27] | He loved stories about Davy Crockett, | 他喜欢听大卫·克洛科特 |
[37:30] | Teddy Roosevelt. | 泰迪·罗斯福的故事 |
[37:32] | Loved the idea of the woods, the forest, | 喜欢树林 森林 |
[37:35] | manifest destiny. | “昭昭天命”的概念 |
[37:39] | Well, you know, I needed him to be | 但我需要他 |
[37:40] | the strongest man in the world. | 成为世上最强的男人 |
[37:43] | So I went to work on him. | 所以我就训练他 |
[37:46] | He didn’t even want it. | 那根本不是他想要的 |
[37:50] | It was for me. | 那只是为了我 |
[37:58] | And that wasn’t your only sin. | 那并非你唯一的罪孽 |
[38:03] | Was it? | 对吗 |
[38:06] | It wasn’t Homelander who hid my wife away all them years. | 这么多年来 把我老婆藏起来的并不是祖国人 |
[38:11] | It ever occur to you… | 你有没有想过 |
[38:14] | the pain you cause sorry bastards like me. | 你对像我这样可怜的混蛋造成的痛苦 |
[38:19] | At the time, it was barely a blip on my radar. | 当时 我感觉那是芝麻绿豆的小事 |
[38:26] | Tell me, Doctor, | 博士 告诉我 |
[38:29] | what’s your radar telling you now? | 你感觉现在这是什么事 |
[38:33] | Do what you want to me, but I can’t help you. | 我任你宰割 但我帮不了你 |
[38:36] | My family would be in… | 我的家人会… |
[38:37] | Your family’s already in trouble. | 你的家人早已经有麻烦了 |
[38:41] | ‘Cause I’m about to go into that room next door | 因为我要进隔壁的房间 |
[38:44] | to your daughter, | 去找你女儿 |
[38:45] | and I’m gonna bash her brains out. | 把她的脑袋砸得稀巴烂 |
[38:48] | And then I’m gonna find your two sons and their wives | 然后我会找到你的两个儿子 |
[38:51] | and their little kiddies. | 还有他们的妻儿 |
[38:54] | Your whole fucking family dies today. | 你全部家人今天都会死 |
[39:01] | Or… you help me. | 或者… 你帮我 |
[39:12] | What’s it gonna be, Doc? | 你怎么选 博士 |
[39:17] | How… | 你… |
[39:19] | How can… can you be so… | 你怎么能… |
[39:26] | Look at this. | 快看 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:32] | Do you know… | 你知道 |
[39:34] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得 |
[39:37] | I had a good cup of char. | 上一次好好喝茶是什么时候了 |
[39:42] | You’re a doll. | 你真体贴 |
[39:58] | You’re starting to bleed through. | 你的血都渗出来了 |
[40:01] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[40:02] | This is it, 42D. | 到了 42D |
[40:03] | And she’s gonna be there? | 她会在里面吗 |
[40:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[40:34] | What the hell This is the conference room. | 这是会议室 |
[40:35] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[40:40] | They moved my statue? | 他们把我的雕像弄走了 |
[40:42] | What? | 什么 |
[40:49] | I wanted to do it in front of my statue. | 我想在我的雕像前做的 |
[40:51] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[41:03] | I just wanted to make my dad proud. | 我只是想让我爸爸骄傲 |
[41:13] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[41:15] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[41:17] | My God. My God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:20] | My God! | 天啊 |
[41:21] | My God. My God. | 天啊 |
[41:28] | Please evacuate to the main floor immediately. | 请立即撤离到一楼 |
[41:36] | Please evacuate to the main floor immediately. | 请立即撤离到一楼 |
[41:51] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[42:02] | Fuck you, man. | 去你妈的 |
[42:07] | Shit, I need his hand. | 该死 我需要他的手 |
[42:12] | Please evacuate to the main floor immediately. | 请立即撤离到一楼 |
[42:21] | Please evacuate to the main floor immediately. | 请立即撤离到一楼 |
[42:31] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 |
[42:41] | Please evacuate to the main floor immediately. | 请立即撤离到一楼 |
[42:51] | Please evacuate to the main floor immediately. | 请立即撤离到一楼 |
[44:14] | Was that an Almond Joy? | 那是杏仁巧克力棒吗 |
[44:17] | He has a tree nut allergy. | 他对坚果过敏 |
[44:36] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[44:47] | Help! Is anybody there! | 救命 有人在吗 |
[44:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[44:58] | Where’s Annie? | 安妮在哪里 |
[45:01] | Aren’t you that sweaty young man from Believe? | 你不是在信仰博览会上 那个汗流浃背的年轻人吗 |
[45:03] | Hi, Mrs. January. | 詹纽艾瑞太太 你好 |
[45:05] | Is that a human hand? | 这是只人手吗 |
[45:07] | Yes, it is. Come on. We got to go. | 是的 来吧 快走 |
[45:19] | Hughie? | 休伊 |
[45:22] | Annie! Annie! Annie! | 安妮 |
[45:24] | My God! Annie! | 我的天啊 安妮 |
[45:35] | Wh-What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[45:47] | How are we gonna get out of here? | 我们要怎么出去 |
[45:50] | I know a way. | 我知道一条路 |
[45:59] | All right, dinner’s ready! | 好了 晚饭准备好了 |
[46:02] | Assholes. | 两个王八蛋 |
[46:04] | Bud. You ready for dinner? | 嘿 伙计 准备好吃晚饭了吗 |
[46:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[46:14] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[46:15] | – You lied to me. – What do you mean? | -你骗了我 -你是什么意思 |
[46:17] | They just flew me up and showed me! | 他们带我飞上了天 带我去看了真相 |
[46:18] | This house is fake, the neighbors are fake, you’re fake? | 这房子和这个社区是假的 你也是假的吗 |
[46:21] | Boy deserves to know the truth. | 这孩子该知道真相 |
[46:25] | Listen to me. | 嘿 听我说 |
[46:25] | We can talk about this, okay? | 我们可以好好谈这事 好吗 |
[46:27] | I know that you must feel confused, | 我知道你肯定觉得很困惑 |
[46:28] | and there are reasons for what I did. I’m sorry. | 我是有理由的… |
[46:30] | No, just don’t touch me! I hate you! | 不要碰我 我恨你 |
[46:33] | I think he just needs a little space. | 我想他需要静一静 |
[46:36] | – Come here, son. – No. No. | -过来吧 儿子 -不行 |
[46:39] | All right, he needs his mother. | 不行 听到了吗 他需要他的母亲 |
[46:41] | Don’t worry. He’ll still have a mother. | 别担心 他还会有个母亲的 |
[46:45] | Ryan. Ryan! | 嘿 瑞安 |
[46:48] | Ryan, no! | 等等 瑞安 不 |
[46:49] | Ryan! No! | 瑞安 不 |
[46:54] | My God. No. Please. | 我的天啊 不要 求你了 |
[46:58] | Kid, you are fucking unbelievable. | 小子 你太没用了 |
[47:01] | All you had to do was watch porn. | 你们只需要看黄片就好了 |
[47:03] | I didn’t know he was gonna set himself on fire. | 我不知道他会点火自焚的 |
[47:06] | What the fuck are we gonna do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[47:07] | Butcher It’s me. | 布彻尔是我 |
[47:10] | No, I’m afraid Hugh let our star witness burn himself to death. | 不 恐怕休让我们的明星证人自焚了 |
[47:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:18] | What do you mean, no worries? | 不用担心是什么意思 |
[47:19] | I mean, I’ve got it sorted. | 我是说 我都搞定了 |
[47:38] | You’re gonna stitch me up again? | 你又要给我设圈套 |
[47:40] | He’s at the airport. | 他在机场 |
[47:43] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[47:45] | You got a right bloody nerve, you do. | 你脸皮可真厚 |
[47:47] | And I didn’t mean for it to go so bad. | 我没想到会这么不愉快的 |
[47:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:52] | You won’t have to see him again. | 你再也不会见到他了 |
[47:55] | He ain’t got much longer. Couple of months. | 他没多少时间了 还剩两三个月 |
[48:00] | Tell me when it happens. | 他咽气的时候告诉我 |
[48:02] | I’ll piss on his coffin. | 我去朝他的棺材撒泡尿 |
[48:03] | I didn’t do it for him. | 我骗你过来并不是为了他 |
[48:09] | He’s a cunt. | 他是个王八蛋 |
[48:15] | I just thought, | 我就是想着 |
[48:17] | when you saw how helpless he is now… | 你看到他现在无助的样子 |
[48:21] | you’d let it go. | 应该能够释怀 |
[48:25] | He wouldn’t have this hold over you, | 他不会影响着你 |
[48:27] | and you wouldn’t become like… | 而你也不会变得… |
[48:34] | Yeah, well… | 好了… |
[49:05] | I told ’em I wasn’t gonna | 我跟他们说 |
[49:06] | cut my mama out of my life. That’s it. | 我不会割舍我母亲 |
[49:08] | And then the Church and their “Internal Research Bureau” | 然后教会跟他们所谓的”内部研究处” |
[49:12] | leaked all this on me. | 泄露了我的这个… |
[49:13] | 神射手雄鹰被众教会剥夺教员身份 雄鹰声称是教会放出来性录影带 | |
[49:13] | Eagle contends the Church released | 老鹰声称教会发布了一段家庭录像 |
[49:15] | a home video where his partner | 录像中 |
[49:17] | 教会否认泄露录影带 神射手雄鹰现在是”超人类成人网站”热搜第一 | |
[49:17] | was dressed as a deer | 他的伴侣打扮成一头鹿 |
[49:20] | that Eagle hunted and mounted. | 让老鹰”捕猎” 并”骑”在她身上 |
[49:22] | What? | 什么 |
[49:23] | Church spokeswoman Carol Mannheim had this to say. | 女发言人卡萝尔`曼海姆的评论如下… |
[49:25] | He has been spreading slanderous | 他一直散播谣言 |
[49:27] | and defamatory rumors about our religion | 诋毁中伤我们的宗教 无所不用其极 |
[49:30] | in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. | 目的是想成为话题人物 |
[49:32] | Yeah. Fuck him. | 好吧 去他的 |
[49:35] | Thought he was your friend. | 我以为他是你朋友 |
[49:37] | Bartender, can we just change the channel? | 酒保 能换台吗 |
[49:38] | The hearing’s almost on. | 听证会开始了 |
[49:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:48] | Would everybody please take your seats. | 大家请坐 |
[49:51] | Starlight? | 有星光的消息吗 |
[49:53] | Nothing. She’s off the grid. | 没有 找不到她 |
[49:54] | – You fucking find her. – Okay. | -一定要找到她 -好的 |
[49:58] | This bipartisan committee is called to order, | 两党委员会正式开始听证 |
[50:01] | investigating Vought International | 调查沃特国际 |
[50:03] | and its production and distribution of Compound V, | 及其生产 分派五号化合物的活动 |
[50:07] | – which I hereby present… to the committee as evidence – Okay, this is it. | -现在我将向委员会呈上证据 -开始了 |
[50:11] | Mr. Chairman, if I may? | 主席先生 我能说几句吗 |
[50:14] | The testimony we’re about | 我们今天将听到的证词 |
[50:15] | to hear today will prove that Vought is guilty | 能够证明沃特公司 |
[50:18] | of corporate malfeasance and multiple felonies. | 存在违法乱纪行为 并犯了几项重罪 |
[50:20] | And it’ll come from someone | 作证的是 |
[50:22] | that has witnessed these crimes directly. | 亲眼见证了这些罪行的人 |
[50:24] | The chair calls former CSO of Vought, | 主席传唤沃特前首席战略官 |
[50:29] | Dr. Jonah Vogelbaum. | 约翰·沃格鲍姆博士 |
[50:35] | Okay, okay, quiet, everybody. | 好了 大家安静 |
[50:40] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[50:50] | Got you, cunt. | 你死定了 人渣 |
[50:53] | Dr. Vogelbaum. | 沃格鲍姆博士 |
[50:54] | Thank you for joining us today. | 感谢你今天到来 |
[50:56] | Raise your right hand. | 请举起右手 |
[50:58] | Do you swear that the testimony you’re about to give today | 你是否发誓 你将据实作答 |
[51:00] | will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth | 句句属实 绝不虚言 |
[51:03] | – I do. – Thank you. | -我发誓 -谢谢 |
[51:04] | You have five minutes to make your opening… | 你有五分钟… |
[51:08] | God! | 天啊! |
[51:20] | Do something! What the fuck! | 快想办法呀 搞什么 |
[51:33] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[52:06] | What the fuck do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |