时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | This is a fucking mess, son, but don’t you worry. | 大事不好了 别担心 小子 |
[00:10] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[00:17] | What’s up, shitbirds? | 你们好吗 混蛋们 |
[00:21] | You have five minutes to make your opening st… | 你有五分钟说开场白 |
[00:22] | You guys fucking ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[00:24] | So… | 那么 |
[00:25] | Noir’s a vegetable. | 玄色变成植物人了 |
[00:27] | And you didn’t do this. | 这不是你干的 |
[00:30] | Look, there was no terrorist. | 根本没有恐怖分子 |
[00:32] | It was Vought. It’s a fucking coup. | 是沃特干的 这是他妈的政变 |
[00:34] | Victoria Neuman’s making a team | 维多利亚·纽曼正在组建一支 |
[00:35] | that can keep tabs on the Supes. | 能监视超人类的队伍 |
[00:37] | If you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[00:39] | I still want to fight Vought. | 我仍然想打击沃特 |
[00:40] | I just… I want to do it the right way. | 我只是想用正确的方式 |
[00:43] | Not covered in quite as many guts. | 不想搞得内脏横流 |
[00:46] | – Maeve! – I’m sorry. | – 梅芙 – 抱歉 |
[00:48] | You’re gonna leave me and Elena alone. | 别再来纠缠我和伊琳娜 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna stop hunting Starlight, | 你不能再追捕星光 |
[00:54] | – or I release this. – Becca’s alive. | – 不然我就发布这个视频 – 贝卡还活着 |
[00:56] | She had a little boy, Ryan, spitting image of Homelander. | 她有个儿子 瑞恩 是祖国人的翻版 |
[01:01] | I do not want my son to have to go | 我不希望我的儿子 |
[01:03] | through what I went through. | 重蹈我的覆辙 |
[01:04] | Ryan, no! | 瑞恩 不 |
[01:05] | Promise me that you will save him no matter what | 答应我 无论如何你都会救他 |
[01:08] | and you will get him back to me. | 然后把他带回来给我 |
[01:11] | People love what I have to say. | 人们喜欢听我说的话 |
[01:13] | They believe in it. | 他们相信我的话 |
[01:14] | They just don’t like the word “Nazi.” | 他们只是不喜欢”纳粹”这个词 |
[01:16] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[01:19] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[01:22] | Where… is my son?! | 我儿子在哪里 |
[02:09] | Stormfront. | 暴风女 |
[02:11] | I knew you’d be here. | 我就知道你会来 |
[02:22] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[02:27] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[02:29] | You’ll always be in my heart. | 你永远在我心里 |
[02:32] | But the Fourth Reich is in my soul. | 但第四帝国对我来说更重要 |
[02:36] | Join me, and we can reign together | 加入我吧 我们可以一起 |
[02:39] | for a thousand years. | 统治千年 |
[02:42] | – Never. – You and I are the same. | – 不可能的 – 你我都一样 |
[02:44] | Perfect genetic specimens. | 是完美的基因样本 |
[02:47] | Think of how beautiful our children could be. | 想想我们的孩子会多漂亮 |
[02:50] | They would be the best of both of us. | 青出于蓝 定会胜于蓝 |
[02:54] | Flawless Aryan Kindersoldaten. | 完美无瑕的雅利安童子军 |
[02:59] | No. | 不 |
[03:01] | They’d be monsters. | 他们会是怪物 |
[03:04] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[03:06] | Your choice, Liebchen. | 你说了算 亲爱的 |
[03:10] | But not even you could stop me alone. | 但即使是你 也无法阻止我 |
[03:12] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[03:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:24] | Can’t let you guys have all the fun. | 不能让你们独享这乐趣啊 |
[03:30] | Guess this means we’re breaking up. | 看来这意味着我们得分手了 |
[03:33] | Nazi bitch. | 纳粹贱人 |
[03:41] | Die, Untermensch. | 去死吧 下等人 |
[03:51] | Grab the flash drive! | 去抢U盘 |
[03:53] | She’s too strong! | 她太强了 |
[03:55] | How can we beat her? | 我们怎么才能打败她 |
[03:56] | As a team. | 团队协作 |
[04:21] | Homelander! | 祖国人 |
[04:22] | Over here. This way. | 这边 |
[04:23] | Maeve, right here. Look to your right. | 梅芙 这边 看下右边 |
[04:27] | Maeve! To your left! Left! | 梅芙 左边 |
[04:30] | Maeve, over here! | 梅芙 这边 |
[04:33] | Here with Adam Bourke, | 这位是亚当·伯克 |
[04:34] | – the director of Dawn of The Seven. – Yes. | – 七人队的黎明的导演 – 是的 |
[04:36] | – That’s right. – It seems | – 没错 – 看起来 |
[04:37] | like all those reshoots paid off, my friend. | 那些重新拍摄得到了回报 |
[04:38] | Right, well, after the, you know, | 是的 在”暴风女是纳粹”事件后 |
[04:40] | “Stormfront’s a Nazi” Thing, we had real talks about | 我们认真讨论了关于 |
[04:42] | shelving the movie or just dumping it on Vought Plus. | 是将电影搁置拍摄 还是在沃特流媒体上发行 |
[04:45] | But, uh, the fans spoke with those | 但是 粉丝们用那些 |
[04:47] | “Release the Bourke Cut” Hashtags. | “发行伯克剪辑版”的标签来表达心声 |
[04:48] | You guys, I love you! | 我爱你们 |
[04:52] | – How do I… look? – You look perfect. | – 我看起来怎么样 – 完美 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:58] | Oh! Starlight, Starlight! | 星光 |
[05:00] | – Starlight! – Starlight, to the right, to the right! | – 星光 – 星光 看右边 |
[05:03] | – Starlight, over here! | – 星光 这边 |
[05:06] | Starlight, this way! Starlight, look this way! | 星光 这边 看下这边 |
[05:08] | Singles, please. Singles, please. | 请让我们拍单人照 |
[05:11] | – Starlight! – One second. | – 星光 – 等我一下 |
[05:13] | – Move over, other guy! – Okay. | – 让一下 其他人 – 好 |
[05:15] | No, no, no. Over here. Singles, please. | 不 这边 单人照 |
[05:18] | Over here, to the left! To the left! | 这边 左边 |
[05:20] | Just a couple more shots! | 再来几张 |
[05:24] | It’s quite the star you’ve got there. | 可真是个明星啊 |
[05:26] | And thanks to Congresswoman Neuman for joining us tonight. | 感谢国会女议员纽曼今晚的莅临 |
[05:29] | I hope it demonstrates Vought welcomes the oversight | 我希望这能证实沃特欢迎 |
[05:32] | from the Bureau of Superhuman Affairs. | 超人类事务局的监管 |
[05:34] | We’ve been able to root out a few bad apples together. | 我们已经一起铲除了一些坏人 |
[05:37] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[05:39] | If I could just steal him away. | 我需要他过来一下 |
[05:41] | Do me a favor and kill me. | 帮我个忙 杀了我 |
[05:42] | – Only if it’s murder-suicide. – Okay. | – 这可是你自愿的 – 好吧 |
[05:44] | Nadia! Nadia! | 娜迪亚 娜迪亚 |
[05:46] | Hey! Nadia! | 嘿 娜迪亚 |
[05:49] | – Another picture, please. – Hey, Nadia! | – 请再来一张 – 嘿 娜迪亚 |
[05:52] | A-Train, it’s been over a year since you’ve raced. | 火车头 你参加比赛已经是一年前的事了 |
[05:53] | When are we gonna see you on the track again? | 我们何时才能看到你重返赛场 |
[05:55] | Real soon. | 很快 |
[05:57] | You know, but we had reshoots, I’ve been training. | 我们重新拍摄时 我一直在训练 |
[05:59] | But that race is coming, | 比赛快到了 |
[06:00] | full speed ahead for the A-Train. | 火车头会全力以赴 |
[06:02] | But it’s been over a year, and the people are wondering… | 但已经一年多了 人们都想知道… |
[06:05] | Only questions about the movie. | 只能问有关电影的问题 |
[06:06] | – Thank you so much. – Okay, thank you. | – 非常感谢 – 谢谢 |
[06:08] | – Um, we have Black Noir here for you. – Black Noir. | – 你可以来采访玄色 – 玄色 |
[06:11] | Hughie, my man. | 休伊 伙计 |
[06:12] | I love the big dick energy, bro. | 就喜欢你这种自信 兄弟 |
[06:14] | – Who you wearing? – A-Train, right here! | – 你穿的是谁家的西装 – 火车头 这里 |
[06:16] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:18] | Good. I didn’t give a fuck. | 很好 我他妈才不在乎 |
[06:20] | Guys! | 各位 |
[06:21] | Pic! | 拍照 |
[06:24] | Who’d have thought, after everything we’ve been through, | 谁想得到 经历了这些事后 |
[06:26] | – that we’d be here together? – Okay, one more time. | – 我们还能站在这里 – 再来一次 |
[06:28] | Right in the camera. | 正对着镜头 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | Who’d have thought? | 谁想得到呢 |
[06:34] | How could you not know all along | 你怎么会不知道 |
[06:36] | that Stormfront was a Nazi? | 风暴女是纳粹呢 |
[06:38] | Well, I am just a man who fell for the wrong woman. | 我只是个爱错了人的男人 |
[06:41] | – Uh, but, uh… – Fell for the wrong woman. | – 但… – 爱错了人 |
[06:43] | But out of crisis comes change. | 但危机过后是改变 |
[06:44] | – Out of crisis comes change. – So I spent the last year | – 危机过后是改变 – 所以 去年 |
[06:48] | really slowing down and reconnecting with myself. | 我逐渐放慢节奏 重新找回自我 |
[06:51] | And I am very excited for everyone to meet the real me. | 我很高兴大家能看到真实的我 |
[06:55] | You shitty fucking director! | 混蛋导演 |
[06:58] | Tony Gilroy had to reshoot all your shit! | 托尼·吉尔罗伊不得不帮你重新拍摄 |
[07:00] | I know I’m a fraud, babe! I’m a fraud! | 我知道我是个骗子 宝贝 我是个骗子 |
[07:02] | – Oh, fuck! – Pull my hair! | – 该死的 – 拉我头发 |
[07:03] | – Fuck yeah! – Yeah, pull my hair! | – 爽 – 拉我头发 |
[07:05] | – Yeah, I’m pulling it, baby! – No, pull it out! | – 我正在拉 宝贝 – 拔出来 |
[07:13] | Mr. Campbell. | 坎贝尔先生 |
[07:19] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah. | – 感谢你能来 – 不用谢 |
[07:37] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[07:40] | Not quite. | 我不是 |
[07:42] | You look sharp. | 你看上去挺精神啊 |
[07:44] | French blue. | 法国蓝 |
[07:47] | That suits you. | 很适合你 |
[07:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:51] | I found that little asshole we’ve been on all month. | 我终于找到那个小混蛋了 |
[07:53] | He’s having a knees-up at a penthouse tonight. | 今晚他正在顶楼豪华公寓里开派对 |
[07:56] | Okay. Who’s your source? | 好吧 谁告诉你的线索 |
[07:57] | My source is none of your fucking business. | 不关你的事 |
[08:00] | Look, me and the Boys, we’re all set up. | 我和我的人 都准备好了 |
[08:03] | We just need you to, uh… | 我们只需要你 |
[08:05] | give us a green light. | 准许 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:08] | Um, I’ll talk to Neuman. | 我会跟纽曼说的 |
[08:10] | Or you could take your tongue out of her ass, | 或者你可以不再对她唯命是从 |
[08:13] | slap on your big-boy pants | 拿出点男人的样子 |
[08:16] | and make a fucking decision. | 做个决定 |
[08:21] | You got something you want to say to me? | 你有什么想对我说的吗 |
[08:24] | I think I just fucking said it, son. | 我他妈的刚刚说过了 小子 |
[08:27] | Just photos. | 只能拍照 |
[08:30] | No violence or maiming | 不能施暴或致残 |
[08:32] | or-or-or-or torture | 也不能折磨他 |
[08:34] | or curb stomping | 或者践踏他 |
[08:36] | or setting anyone on fire. | 也不能放火烧人 |
[08:41] | I’ll get you them expense reports you wanted. | 你想要的费用报告 我会拿给你 |
[08:43] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[09:21] | God, what is he doing? | 天 他在做什么 |
[09:24] | – Give it to her, babe. – Oh, my God. | – 要她好看 宝贝 – 我的天哪 |
[09:27] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 加油 |
[09:29] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go… | 快 加油 |
[09:32] | Am I really seeing what I’m seeing? | 难以置信 |
[09:34] | All she needs now is a vagina. | 她需要一个阴道 |
[09:36] | The little asshole. | 小混蛋 |
[10:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:20] | I’m Tyler. | 我是泰勒 |
[10:37] | – What the fuck? – Yeah! Did you see that? | – 什么鬼 – 你看见了吗 |
[10:41] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[11:08] | I want you inside me. | 我想让你进入我的身体 |
[11:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[11:18] | Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快来吧 |
[11:44] | – Ready? – Oh, yes. | – 准备好了吗 – 是的 |
[11:47] | I’m gonna rock your fucking dick, babe. | 宝贝 我会让你爽死 |
[11:57] | Ah, that’s it. | 就是那里 |
[12:05] | Oh, don’t… don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[12:07] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[12:09] | Get to the prostate. | 到前列腺那里去 |
[12:12] | Oh, don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[12:20] | Oh, don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[12:36] | No! | 不 |
[12:48] | Is okay. | 没事的 |
[12:49] | – Get the fuck out! – Is okay. | – 滚出去 – 没事的 |
[12:50] | I see nothing. I go, okay? | 我什么也没看见 我走好吗 |
[12:52] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[12:54] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[12:56] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:06] | No! No, putain! | 不 他妈的 |
[13:09] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 快出去 |
[13:11] | Get out! | 出去 |
[13:14] | He’s trying to get in my ass! | 他想钻进我的屁股里 |
[13:16] | Get him out! | 把他弄出去 |
[13:23] | Get him out! | 把他弄出去 |
[13:29] | Fucking bitch! | 死贱人 |
[13:35] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[13:39] | No, go! | 快走 |
[14:08] | Go on, son. | 去吧 小子 |
[14:10] | Have a bump. | 多吸两口 |
[14:14] | Fucking lightweight. | 该死的小玩意儿 |
[14:21] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[14:25] | Call the bureau. | 打电话给局里 |
[14:28] | You’re gonna let him live? | 你不杀了他吗 |
[14:31] | Governor’s orders. | 上头有令 |
[14:33] | And put that little cunt on his side. | 把这小贱人给送过去 |
[14:36] | Jiminy Cricket’s OD’ing. | 白蚁人吸毒过量 |
[14:56] | Morning, morning. | 早上好 |
[14:57] | Good morning. | 早 |
[15:02] | What do you say I brush my teeth | 我先去刷个牙 |
[15:06] | and we do things to each other? | 然后我们干些羞羞的事怎么样 |
[15:10] | I say go get the Aquafresh. | 那你快去吧 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 这就去 |
[15:27] | Come on, I know you have it in you! | 加油 你可以的 |
[15:29] | Keep pushing! Go! | 坚持 不要停 |
[15:40] | Hey, Dad, you got to move the phone away from your face. | 爸 你的脸得离手机远一点 |
[15:42] | – Just… – How’s th… Oh, yeah, okay. | – 就这样 – 现在呢 好了 看见了 |
[15:44] | – There you are. Yeah. – There we are. Um, so… | – 现在好了 – 那就好 |
[15:47] | Funny story. Um, you know my dentist, Dr. Horowitz? | 跟你说件趣事 知道我的牙医霍洛维茨医生吧 |
[15:51] | – Mm-hmm. – I was getting a crown, and he said | – 知道 – 我去做牙冠 他说 |
[15:54] | he was a huge Starlight fan. | 他是星光的大粉丝 |
[15:56] | – Oh, is he? – Like, out of the blue, and I’m like, | – 是吗 – 他随口一说 然后我就说 |
[15:58] | “Well, you know, she’s dating my son.” | 她在和我儿子约会呢 |
[16:01] | He was, “What?!” So, um… I gave him your number. | 他很惊讶 我就把你电话给他了 |
[16:07] | Dad, why would, why would you give him my number, Dad? | 爸 你为什么要把我电话给他 |
[16:09] | – Why would I give…? – Dad? | – 我为什么啥 – 爸 |
[16:12] | Dad, you got to move, you got to move the phone away | 爸 你的脸离手机远点 |
[16:13] | – from your fucking face. – Sorry, sorry. | – 离远点 – 不好意思 |
[16:15] | – You know, I was… anyway. – Listen, I, uh, | – 总之 话说回来 – 我要 |
[16:16] | I got to get to work, so we’ll see you for dinner on Sunday? | 我得去上班了 我们周日晚餐见 |
[16:19] | – Yeah. – I’ll talk to you soon. | – 好的 – 稍后联系 |
[16:20] | – Bye-bye. – I love you… | – 拜拜 – 爱你 |
[16:23] | He’s sweet. | 他很可爱 |
[16:24] | Yeah. So, uh, you gonna | 你今晚 |
[16:27] | stay over again tonight? | 留下过夜吗 |
[16:29] | Don’t know. It depends. | 不知道呢 看情况 |
[16:30] | Um, you gonna bring Aquafresh? | 你会带上牙膏吗 |
[16:32] | I would brush with Monistat | 只要能和你上床 |
[16:34] | if it meant I could have sex with… you. | 我用妇科药刷牙也行 |
[16:37] | That’s very romantic. | 真是浪漫 |
[16:38] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[16:40] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天开心 |
[16:54] | – Hey, good morning. – Hello. | – 早上好 – 你好 |
[16:56] | – Campbell. – Morning. | – 坎贝尔 – 早 |
[16:58] | – Morning. – So a Tri-Delt from Wesleyan | – 早 – 维思大学一名女生会成员 |
[17:01] | caught a Supe masturbating outside her window. | 看到有超人类在她窗外自慰 |
[17:03] | Okay, how’s she know it’s a Supe? | 她怎么知道那是超人类 |
[17:05] | Window was on a 737. | 是在波音737的窗外 |
[17:07] | That’s a Supe. | 那绝对是超人类 |
[17:09] | Uh, okay, I’ll have an I.D. for you by tomorrow. | 明天之前 我会把人查出来 |
[17:11] | Thanks, Ivy. | 谢了 艾薇 |
[17:13] | That’s Hugh Campbell, right? | 那是休·坎贝尔对吧 |
[17:15] | He helped bring down Stormfront? | 就是他帮忙打败了暴风女 |
[17:17] | And he’s dating Starlight. | 他还和星光是情侣 |
[17:21] | Awesome. | 酷哦 |
[17:28] | From serving his country as a soldier | 从前当兵为国效力 |
[17:31] | to serving the American people as Secretary of Defense, | 今日作为国防部长 为美国人民服务 |
[17:33] | a Democrat who reaches across the aisle… | 这个民主党人… |
[17:34] | Give me a bite. | 给我来一口 |
[17:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[17:37] | …unite and heal America… | 团结美国 重塑辉煌 |
[17:38] | You want the Valtrex before or after? | 你想先吃疱疹药还是先咬一口 |
[17:40] | You love that bagel so much you’re gonna fake herpes? | 为了个贝果 你还要假装自己有疱疹 |
[17:43] | I could have herpes. | 说不定我真有呢 |
[17:45] | You don’t think I could have herpes? | 你不信吗 |
[17:48] | How’d surveillance go with Termite last night? | 昨晚监视白蚁人情况如何 |
[17:49] | You know, I haven’t checked in with Butcher yet, but… | 我还没和布彻联系 但是 |
[17:51] | I’m sure it went fine. | 肯定一切顺利 |
[17:54] | Don’t… No, don’t give me that face. | 你别 不要这样看着我 |
[17:56] | I’ll bet you a crisp $100 bill | 我赌一百块 |
[17:58] | – something got fucked up. – You don’t know that. | – 他绝对坏事 – 这可说不好 |
[18:00] | Okay, take the bet. | 好 我们打赌吧 |
[18:03] | I’m-I’m not gonna take the bet, but… | 我不会跟你赌的 |
[18:06] | – Uh, wow, really? – Mm-hmm. | – 别吧 你真要吃 – 是啊 |
[18:09] | Okay, still, Butcher delivers every time. | 话说回来 布彻每次都能完成任务 |
[18:11] | And I have to apologize for him every time. | 但我每次都要帮他擦屁股 |
[18:14] | Look, Butcher’s the guy you want in a shooting war. | 要是上战场 布彻绝对是个好士兵 |
[18:16] | No question. | 我深信不疑 |
[18:18] | But we’re in peacetime. | 但现在是和平时期 |
[18:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:24] | So worth the herpes. | 得疱疹也值了 |
[18:27] | It’s great. | 好好吃 |
[18:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:43] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮到你 |
[18:44] | I’m just waiting to see Nadia. | 我在等着见娜迪亚 |
[18:50] | That’s Congresswoman Victoria Neuman. | 那是维多利亚·纽曼议员 |
[18:52] | You have the wrong person. | 你认错人了 |
[18:54] | We’re best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[18:55] | I will give her the message. | 我会转告她的 |
[18:57] | This way, pal. | 走吧 老兄 |
[19:01] | Tony. | 我叫托尼 |
[19:03] | She’ll remember. | 她记得我的 |
[19:31] | I.D.? | 证件 |
[19:32] | There you go. | 给 |
[19:35] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[19:37] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[19:38] | Straight ahead. | 直走就是了 |
[19:55] | Butcher! | 布彻 |
[19:59] | All right, lad, how are you? You all right? | 小子 最近怎样 还好吗 |
[20:00] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Eh? | – 很好 – 是吗 |
[20:02] | Look at you. Here you go. | 给你的 拿着吧 |
[20:04] | You’ll never guess what that is. | 你绝对猜不到是什么 |
[20:13] | You done your homework? | 作业做完了吗 |
[20:16] | I hate math. | 我讨厌数学 |
[20:18] | Aunt Grace gets pissed when I’m wrong. | 要是做错了 格蕾丝阿姨会生气 |
[20:20] | Yeah, you and me both. | 她也生我的气 |
[20:26] | Mom used to help. | 以前妈妈会教我 |
[20:28] | She was really good at math. | 她数学很厉害 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:31] | She was a clever one. | 她很聪明 |
[20:36] | I had another nightmare. | 我又做噩梦了 |
[20:39] | Same one? Your Dad? | 还是你爸爸那个吗 |
[20:41] | This time, he… | 他这次… |
[20:45] | …burns everything down and then kills me. | 把一切都烧毁了 然后把我杀了 |
[20:48] | One day, you’ll be tough enough. | 总有一天 你会变得非常强大 |
[20:52] | And then he can’t hurt you. | 到那时他就伤害不了你了 |
[20:54] | But till then, | 但在那之前 |
[20:56] | you’re safe here with the colonel. | 你和上校在这里很安全 |
[21:00] | Honest. | 放心 |
[21:06] | Connect Four. | 四子连珠 |
[21:09] | Oh, you… | 你… |
[21:10] | you cheeky little blighter. | 你这讨厌的小机灵鬼 |
[21:15] | You could stay if you want. | 你想的话可以留下 |
[21:17] | Well, that’s a generous offer, Grace, | 太客气了 格蕾丝 |
[21:18] | but I ain’t banged a blue hair since I was a lad. | 但老太太不是我的菜 |
[21:21] | You know, calling you an asshole is an insult to assholes. | 真的是 骂你混蛋都太礼貌了 |
[21:26] | My point is, Marvin got out. | 我的意思是 既然马文退出了 |
[21:29] | Maybe there’s hope for you, too. | 或许你也可以 |
[21:35] | I shouldn’t get too close to him. | 我不该和他太过亲近 |
[21:37] | I would just fuck it up. | 到头来只会搞砸 |
[21:39] | I hear you’ve been on the straight and narrow all year. | 听说你这一年都规规矩矩的 |
[21:42] | No drinking, no killing Supes. | 没喝酒 没杀超人类 |
[21:44] | You even follow Hugh Campbell’s orders without strangling him. | 听从休·坎贝尔的指令 忍着没有掐死他 |
[21:47] | Now you’re just being cruel. | 你说这些是想折磨我吧 |
[21:49] | I know you’re not doing all that for yourself. | 我知道你这样做不是为了自己 |
[21:53] | So then who? | 那是为了谁 |
[21:58] | Exactly. | 这就对了 |
[22:00] | That alone makes you a better man than your father ever was. | 仅凭这一点 你就比你父亲要好 |
[22:05] | Maybe you’re not such an asshole. | 或许你也没那么混蛋 |
[22:10] | Get the kid a fucking burger now and then, would you? | 时不时给孩子买个汉堡吃吃 好吧 |
[22:27] | There he is! | 他在这呢 |
[22:29] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[22:31] | Bro, come here. | 好兄弟 抱一个 |
[22:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:35] | It’s great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[22:36] | Did you just have the slot before me? | 你在我前面上场吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah, I’m just stumping for my book Deeper. | 是啊 给我的书《更深》做宣传 |
[22:40] | Went awesome. | 超棒的 |
[22:41] | I sent you a copy. Did you not get it? | 我给你寄了一本 没收到吗 |
[22:43] | Don’t worry, I got, like, hundreds of them. | 问题不大 我那儿多的是 |
[22:45] | I’ll send you more. It’s about how me and my wife Cassandra | 再给你寄点儿 讲的是我和我妻子卡桑德拉 |
[22:47] | escaped that fucking cult. | 逃离邪教的故事 |
[22:49] | You remember my wife Cassandra, right? | 你记得我妻子卡桑德拉吧 |
[22:53] | Oh, did you see that profile that Malcolm Gladwell | 你看到马尔科姆·格拉德威尔在《纽约客》上 |
[22:55] | did on me in The New Yorker? | 是怎么说我的了吗 |
[22:57] | He called me “The next Leah Remini.” No big deal. | 说我是下一个利亚·雷米尼 没什么大不了 |
[22:59] | I mean, my numbers are going up, Coach. | 我的支持率直线上升呢 |
[23:02] | Put me back in the game. | 重回顶峰 |
[23:03] | How? | 怎么会 |
[23:07] | How did you get the slot before me? | 你怎么会在我之前出场 |
[23:10] | Uh… | 这… |
[23:12] | It was a fucked-up mistake. | 他们搞错了 |
[23:14] | – That talent booker is so fucking fired. – I’m asking him. | – 负责人绝对会被炒鱿鱼 – 我在问他 |
[23:16] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[23:18] | I don’t… I, uh… | 我不… 我… |
[23:20] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 不知道 我不知道 |
[23:23] | But it’s… | 但这也… |
[23:24] | fucking ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[23:26] | I-I should never go before you. | 我怎么可以比你先出场 |
[23:28] | Obviously. I’m a nobody compared to you. | 谁都知道 和你比起来 我啥也不是 |
[23:32] | You want to know a secret? | 跟你说个秘密 |
[23:33] | I didn’t even write the fucking book. | 那破书都不是我自己写的 |
[23:34] | Shia LaBeouf’s ghostwriter did. | 是希亚·拉博夫的代笔人写的 |
[23:38] | Uh, it’s crazy. | 不可思议 |
[23:40] | It’s stupid. Sorry. | 蠢到家了 抱歉 |
[23:48] | That’s very sweet of you to say, Deep. | 你真是好人 深海 |
[23:54] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:57] | You, too, sir. | 我也是 先生 |
[24:00] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[24:02] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[24:04] | I actually think that went pretty well. | 要我说 一切进行得很顺利呢 |
[24:08] | Let’s get to the elephant in the room. | 来谈谈那件敏感的事吧 |
[24:10] | The mainstream media won’t leave it alone. | 主流媒体们都不肯罢休 |
[24:12] | – Mm. – How could you not know | – 好 – 你怎么会不知道 |
[24:14] | that Stormfront was a Nazi? | 暴风女是纳粹分子 |
[24:15] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:17] | So let me say it again, Cam. | 那我再说一次 卡姆 |
[24:19] | Um, I may be a superhero, | 我是超级英雄没错 |
[24:21] | but I’m also just a man | 可我也是人 会犯错 |
[24:22] | who fell in love with the wrong woman. | 被爱情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[24:23] | Well, we all know what that’s like. | 这种滋味大家都懂 |
[24:25] | Right, yeah. | 是吧 |
[24:26] | Look, I-I’m not perfect, Cameron. | 卡梅隆 人无完人 |
[24:28] | Far from it. Uh… | 我离完美差的远了 |
[24:29] | I know I’m bulletproof on the outside. | 尽管我有着钢铁之躯 |
[24:32] | But in here, this? | 可我的内心 |
[24:34] | It isn’t. | 脆弱无比 |
[24:36] | I’m just as human as all the rest of you. | 和你们大家一样 我也是人 |
[24:39] | More with Homelander… | 广告回来继续… |
[24:42] | after this. | 稍候回来 |
[24:45] | And we’re clear! | 下播 |
[24:52] | That sounded really good. | 听起来很不错 |
[25:01] | Who’s the birthday girl? Hey! | 今天谁过生日 |
[25:03] | Want to see what I got you? | 想看看我带了什么礼物吗 |
[25:05] | – Yeah. – Ooh, you’re gonna love this. | – 这个 – 你一定会喜欢的 |
[25:07] | Yeah, boy! | 是吧 |
[25:10] | – See how it fits. – All right, all right, all right. | – 看看合不合适 – 好了好了 |
[25:13] | – That looks great. – Birthday photos. | – 那个很棒 – 生日照片 |
[25:15] | – Oh, Jackie, can you take this? – Oh. Sure. | – 杰基 你能帮忙照相吗 – 可以 |
[25:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Oh, Todd, Todd! Over here. | 托德 托德 来这里 |
[25:23] | Photos! | 照相 |
[25:24] | Photos, photos. | 照相 照相 |
[25:26] | – Okay, with Jackie? Okay. – You know what? | – 和杰基一起 – 你知道吗 |
[25:28] | – It’s okay. All right. – Let’s all say, | – 这样也好 – 我们一起说 |
[25:30] | um, “Happy birthday, Janine!” | 生日快乐 珍妮 |
[25:31] | Happy birthday, Janine! | 生日快乐 珍妮 |
[25:35] | Oh, silly face, silly face. | 做个搞怪的 |
[25:38] | Now superhero! Give us a superhero. | 做个超级英雄 来做超级英雄 |
[25:47] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用做这些 |
[25:49] | – Oh, I don’t mind. – Marvin? | – 我不介意 – 马文 |
[25:53] | You taking your Lexapro? | 你在吃依地普仑吗 |
[25:55] | I’m fine, Monique. | 我很好 莫妮克 |
[25:57] | This is just me helping out at my daughter’s birthday party. | 我现在在女儿的生日上帮忙 |
[26:00] | Great party, by the way. | 派对很棒 顺便说一句 |
[26:02] | Yeah, she’s… | 是啊 她… |
[26:04] | She’s having fun. | 她很开心 |
[26:06] | I’m sorry about all the superhero stuff. | 很抱歉这些超级英雄的装饰 |
[26:09] | – She insisted, and… – It’s all good. | – 她坚持想要 – 没关系 |
[26:11] | It’s behind me now. I’m over it. | 这都是过去了 我不在意 |
[26:13] | You’ve seen me in the last 12 months, right? | 你看到过去十二个月的我了 不是吗 |
[26:16] | I’m straight. | 没有吸毒 |
[26:17] | It’s ancient history. | 那都是过去了 |
[26:20] | – I know. – Hey. | – 我知道 – 嘿 |
[26:23] | You got a couple of hours on Friday night? | 你周五晚上有空吗 |
[26:25] | I was thinking maybe we could meet over at Cafe Delfini’s, | 也许我们可以在戴费尼餐厅见面 |
[26:29] | have some tilapia, go over some co-parenting things. | 吃点罗非鱼 聊一下共同抚养的事 |
[26:31] | Mm, co-parenting things? | 共同抚养的事 |
[26:33] | – Yeah. – Really? | – 是的 – 真的吗 |
[26:35] | Where we had our first date? | 在我们第一次约会的地方 |
[26:37] | Strictly business. | 纯公事 |
[26:39] | Scheduling things, like soccer practice, dance recital… | 安排事情 就像足球练习 舞蹈排练 |
[26:42] | You got to move on, Marvin. | 你必须走出去 马文 |
[26:44] | The way you moved on with Todd or… | 就像你找了托德那样 |
[26:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:06] | Happy birthday, baby! | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[27:22] | V24, huh? | V24 是吗 |
[27:25] | Marketing is still testing the name. | 市场部还在测试这个名字 |
[27:27] | But it’s the future, Bob. | 这就是未来 鲍勃 |
[27:30] | One dose of this temporary V | 一剂临时五号剂 |
[27:32] | gives a soldier 24 hours of powers. | 赋予士兵二十四小时的超能力 |
[27:35] | Give or take. | 大概是这样 |
[27:36] | And then they return right back to normal. | 然后他们回归正常 |
[27:39] | How stable is it? | 稳定吗 |
[27:40] | Still ironing out the kinks. | 还在排除一些隐患 |
[27:43] | And if it’s temporary, | 如果它是暂时性的 |
[27:45] | that means the DoD has to keep buying doses. | 国防部就得一直购买药剂 |
[27:49] | At how much a hit? | 一次多少钱 |
[27:51] | Two million, roughly. | 大约二百万 |
[27:52] | So over the course of a month-long operation, | 所以在一个月的任务里 |
[27:55] | that’s 60 million per soldier. | 一个士兵需要花费六千万 |
[27:57] | 600 million per squad. | 一个小队六个亿 |
[28:01] | Campaign going well, is it? | 竞选进行的不错吧 |
[28:03] | I appreciate your contribution to my super PAC. | 我很感激你对我的政治行动委员会的捐款 |
[28:06] | People do love a cowboy in the White House. | 人们确实喜欢一个牛仔在白宫 |
[28:08] | I hear they’re even calling you Dakota Bob. | 听说他们叫你达科他鲍勃 |
[28:11] | So how would it look if you pass up | 如果你放弃 |
[28:14] | the opportunity to give our brave soldiers superpowers? | 给予勇敢的士兵超能力的机会 会发生什么 |
[28:17] | Supes in the Army are an unmitigated shitshow. | 军队中出现超人类绝对会混乱 |
[28:21] | What Black Noir did to that Hard Rock Cafe in Lagos? | 玄色在拉各斯的摇滚餐厅的事情 |
[28:25] | Should be brought up on war crimes. | 应该以军事犯罪起诉 |
[28:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[28:47] | You are absolutely right. | 你说的完全对 |
[28:49] | The problem, of course, was making the super into heroes. | 问题是 让超人类变成英雄 |
[28:52] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[28:54] | Making them figures to be worshipped. | 让他们的形象被崇拜 |
[28:56] | The fame, the movies, | 名声 电影 |
[28:58] | the depraved sex… it ruined them. | 无道德的性爱 毁了他们 |
[29:01] | Cone of silence? | 说实话 |
[29:02] | In five years, I hope to be out | 五年后 我希望 |
[29:04] | of the superhero business entirely. | 可以完全脱离超级英雄的生意 |
[29:05] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[29:07] | This should be a serious company. | 这应该是一个严肃的生意 |
[29:08] | A defense and pharmaceutical company. | 一个国防和制药产业 |
[29:10] | Not a day care | 不应该天天 |
[29:12] | dealing with spoiled children and dead prostitutes. | 应付娇惯的小孩和死去的妓女 |
[29:15] | But the point is, | 重点是 |
[29:17] | you won’t have to worry about any of that. | 你不必担心任何一点 |
[29:19] | Because your soldiers will only be super… | 因为你的士兵将只会拥有超能力 |
[29:22] | temporarily. | 二十四小时 |
[29:24] | The product… | 产品 |
[29:26] | finally perfected. | 已经完善了 |
[29:31] | Stan… | 斯坦 |
[29:34] | when you say Compound V… | 当你说五号化合物 |
[29:36] | – V24. – …do you know what the public hears? | – V24 – 你知道公众听到的是什么吗 |
[29:39] | Gestapo. | 盖世太保 |
[29:40] | Swastika. | 万字符 |
[29:42] | And that’s your fault. | 那是你的错 |
[29:44] | You used a Nazi to sell it. | 你用纳粹来卖它 |
[29:47] | Compound V is radio-fucking-active. | 五号化合物是有辐射的 |
[29:49] | It’s not gonna fly in Congress. | 它无法通过国会 |
[29:53] | I still have a few strings that I can pull in Congress. | 我在国会还有人脉可用 |
[29:58] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[30:00] | Come on, really? | 得了吧 真的吗 |
[30:01] | I got good news and bad news. | 我有好消息和坏消息 |
[30:03] | – What do you want to hear first? – The, uh, good news. | – 你想先听哪个 – 好消息 |
[30:06] | There’s no good news. | 没有好消息 |
[30:07] | Bad news is, Termite’s off the table. | 坏消息是不能抓白蚁人了 |
[30:10] | – What? – Vought just closed | – 什么 – 沃特刚让他 |
[30:12] | a big endorsement for him with Terminex. | 当除蚁剂的代言人 |
[30:13] | We’ve been chasing Termite for months! | 我们追踪白蚁人好几个月了 |
[30:15] | I know, but after Butcher force-fed him a metric Belushi | 我知道 但布彻给他强行灌了很多 |
[30:18] | of coke, I didn’t have much leverage, did I? | 可卡因 我没有太多筹码 不是吗 |
[30:20] | It was just a little coke ’cause he was… | 只是一点可卡因 但因为他 |
[30:23] | – small. – Anyway… | – 很小 – 无论如何 |
[30:25] | he’s going to the Global Wellness Retreat in Malibu, | 他要去马里布的全球康复疗养院 |
[30:27] | and in return we’re getting Cold Snap, Stacker and Airburst. | 相应地 我们得到了骤冷 压缩手和空爆 |
[30:30] | Fucking B-listers! Really? | 二线超人类 真的吗 |
[30:32] | Three B-listers, real assholes. | 三个二线超人类 都是混蛋 |
[30:34] | Cold Snap for domestic battery. | 骤冷家暴 |
[30:36] | It’s not a bad trade. | 这交易可还行 |
[30:39] | How much is Supe collateral down this year? | 今年超人类间接损失下降了多少 |
[30:42] | – Sixty percent. – Sixty percent. | – 百分之六十 – 百分之六十 |
[30:45] | That’s 60% more people at home | 意味着百分之六十的人 |
[30:47] | with their kids, and we did that. | 阖家团圆 因为我们 |
[30:49] | Hughie, you and I built this place. | 休伊 我们建立了这个地方 |
[30:51] | And we did it the right way | 我们用正当方式 |
[30:53] | without being covered in blood and guts. | 没有经过流血 |
[30:56] | Right? | 是吧 |
[30:58] | Y-You’re irritating, but… | 你很让人恼火 但是… |
[31:00] | – but yes. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好的 |
[31:03] | So, please, just… | 所以 拜托 |
[31:05] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:10] | You must be having a fucking laugh. | 你一定觉得很可笑吧 |
[31:13] | That little cunt crawled up | 小贱人爬进 |
[31:15] | a guy’s cock and blew him to bits. | 那个人的阴茎 把他炸成渣了 |
[31:17] | He almost killed Frenchie, and you’re just gonna | 他差点杀了弗兰奇 你想 |
[31:19] | let him go ’cause Stan Edgar asked nice? | 放了他 就因为斯坦·埃德加好言相求 |
[31:21] | Supe collateral damage is down 60%. | 超人类的间接损失降低了百分之六十 |
[31:25] | Oh, come off it. That’s that twat Neuman talking. | 去你的吧 你说话就像那个混蛋纽曼 |
[31:28] | She has locked up more Supes this year | 她今年抓的超人类 |
[31:29] | – than every other year combined. – Then you’re a fucking twat. | – 比之前加起来都多 – 那你就是个混蛋 |
[31:32] | Hughie, you’re working with Vought! | 休伊 你是在和沃特合作 |
[31:33] | I’m… | 我… |
[31:38] | Fuck me. I should’ve done Termite when I had the chance. | 去你的 我当时有机会就该做了白蚁人 |
[31:41] | Look, look, look, things are good. | 听我说 现在事情进展得不错 |
[31:44] | We’re actually winning. | 我们正在获胜 |
[31:48] | Winning, are we? | 获胜 我们吗 |
[31:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:51] | Locking up a couple of nobodies ain’t winning. | 抓几个小人物根本不算赢 |
[31:54] | They got all the money and all the power, | 他们有钱有势 |
[31:56] | and they want us dead. | 他们想让我们死 |
[31:58] | We’re outmanned and outgunned, | 我们人员武器都不足 |
[31:59] | and we got to put them cunts in a box | 在他们抓到我们之前 |
[32:01] | before they do it to us. | 我们得先抓到他们 |
[32:03] | If you would just compromise a little bit… | 如果你可以妥协一点 |
[32:05] | “Compromise”? Fuck you. Your whole life’s a compromise. | 妥协 去你的 你整个人生都是个妥协 |
[32:08] | Hey, at least I have a fucking life! | 嘿 至少我有个人生 |
[32:12] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[32:16] | Look. Look. | 听我说 |
[32:18] | Can we just stop dancing around this? | 我们能别避重就轻吗 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:22] | I’m sorry that I left. | 很抱歉我离开了 |
[32:23] | – You think I give a shite? – Yeah, I think you do. | – 你觉得我在乎吗 – 是的 你在乎 |
[32:25] | I think you’re pissed that M.M. And I both left. | 我认为你生气是因为马文和我都走了 |
[32:27] | M.M. Was a bit of a loss. | 马文当时很茫然 |
[32:29] | You not so much. | 你不一样 |
[32:34] | Butcher… | 布彻 |
[32:36] | it’s been a year. | 一年了 |
[32:39] | You can stop all this. | 你可以停止这一切 |
[32:42] | It’s okay to stop. | 停下也没关系的 |
[32:44] | To move on. | 走出来 |
[32:47] | She would’ve wanted you to. | 她也想你这么做 |
[32:49] | Oi, Stevie fucking Wonder! | 他妈的大明星 |
[32:50] | Will you knock it off? | 你能别弹了吗 |
[32:52] | You’re doing me fucking head in! | 听得我烦死了 |
[32:54] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[32:56] | Everyone’s losing their fucking minds. | 每个人都疯了 |
[32:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:00] | Forget it. | 别管他 |
[33:05] | Or maybe they’re just trying to be happy. | 也许他们只是想快乐 |
[33:14] | I thought it sounded great. | 我觉得它很好听 |
[33:43] | Homelander and Queen Maeve. | 祖国人和梅芙女王 |
[33:45] | – Oh, my God, they’re leaving us! – Take these two! | – 我的天 他们要扔下我们 – 带走他们 |
[33:47] | – Whoa, no. – Just these two, please! | – 不行 – 就这两个 |
[33:48] | No. What? So they can tell the world | 不行 这样他们就可以告诉世界 |
[33:50] | that we left the rest of them to fucking die? | 我们留下其他人等死吗 |
[33:52] | No. You stay back! | 不 你退后 |
[33:53] | All of you, stay back! | 所有人 退后 |
[33:56] | You stay the fuck back, or I’ll laser you, goddamn it! | 你退后 不然我用激光射你 妈的 |
[33:58] | I’ll laser every fucking one of you! | 我会射死所有人 |
[34:04] | Excuse me, Starlight. | 抱歉 星光 |
[34:07] | I need the room. I got a meeting with Stan. | 我需要这个房间 我和斯坦有个会 |
[34:09] | Actually, I invited you both. | 其实我邀请了你们两个 |
[34:10] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[34:13] | Great. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | I remember when you first arrived, Starlight. | 我记得你刚来的时候 星光 |
[34:31] | A farm girl from Kansas. | 只是堪萨斯州的农场女孩 |
[34:34] | Bright-eyed like Dorothy in Oz. | 眼睛亮得像绿野仙踪里的桃乐茜 |
[34:36] | Iowa. And not a farm. | 是爱荷华州 也不在农场 |
[34:38] | Oh, well, look how far you’ve come. | 看看你成长了多少 |
[34:39] | Polling at 96, a new Vought record. | 民调有九十六点 沃特的新纪录 |
[34:43] | I don’t have to tell you that our brand has been a bit… | 不用说你也知道 我们去年品牌形象受损 |
[34:46] | tarnished since that nasty business last year. | 因为那件不愉快的事 |
[34:49] | But you have restored a wholesome, | 但你恢复了一个健康的 |
[34:52] | trustworthy image to the company when we needed it the most. | 可信赖的形象 这正是公司最需要的 |
[34:55] | Which is why the board wants to make you | 所以董事会想要你成为 |
[34:58] | cocaptain of The Seven. | 七人队的联合队长 |
[35:00] | What? | 什么 |
[35:02] | Co… | 联合 |
[35:03] | Cocaptain? | 联合队长 |
[35:09] | But-but… | 但…但是 |
[35:10] | – Homelander is captain. – I mean, you’re-you’re captain. | – 可祖国人是队长啊 – 你也是队长 |
[35:14] | This will be beneficial to you both. | 这对于你们双方都有好处 |
[35:15] | Your numbers are down, what, uh, double digits? | 你的民意度下降了多少 两位数 |
[35:18] | The public still associates you with Stormfront. | 公众还将你和风暴女联系在一起 |
[35:21] | This would be a real bump. | 这样将改善大家的形象 |
[35:23] | A rising tide lifts all boats. | 水涨船高嘛 |
[35:26] | That’s very thoughtful of you, Stan. | 你可真是思虑周全 斯坦 |
[35:32] | – When does the board vote? – They already did this morning. | – 董事会何时投票 – 已经投完了 |
[35:34] | All that’s left is for Starlight to say yes. | 接下来只要星光同意了 |
[35:38] | No. I mean, I mean, I’m flattered, | 我拒绝 我 我受宠若惊 |
[35:40] | thank you, but no, thank you. | 谢谢 但是不了 谢谢你 |
[35:42] | If anybody, it should be Maeve. | 如果任何人能够胜任的话 那应该是梅芙 |
[35:45] | – Maeve doesn’t have a 96. – Nobody does. | – 她没有九十六的支持度 – 没别人 |
[35:48] | Except you, apparently. | 只有你 |
[35:54] | Homelander? | 祖国人 |
[35:56] | Could you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[35:58] | Look, I’d really like to keep discussing this. | 听着 我很想继续和你讨论这些问题 |
[36:00] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[36:02] | Set a time with Samantha, and we’ll get you in. | 和萨曼莎约一下时间 到时候咱们再谈 |
[36:09] | Mm, great. | 行 |
[36:11] | – No problem. – Excellent. | – 没问题 – 非常好好 |
[36:14] | My schedule is pretty full, but I’ll try and find you a window. | 我的日程已经满了 但我尽量安排 |
[36:22] | Okay, sir, there is no way. I mean, you saw him. He’s… | 我真的做不了队长 您也看到他的反应了 |
[36:25] | He can get as pissy as he wants. | 随他怎么生气 |
[36:28] | As long as I’m CEO of Vought, | 只要我还是沃特的首席执行官 |
[36:29] | he’s under control, and we both know why. | 他就还在掌控之中 我们都知道是为什么 |
[36:32] | Y-You know that he can, he can probably hear you. | 你知道他能听到你的话 对吧 |
[36:35] | Good. I hope he does. | 正好 我希望他听到 |
[36:37] | Starlight. | 星光 |
[36:39] | Real power… | 真正的力量 |
[36:42] | isn’t this. | 不是这种 |
[36:44] | It’s the ability to bend the world to your will. | 而是能够凭你的意愿改变世界 |
[36:47] | You would decide what The Seven do. | 你能够决定七人队的行动 |
[36:50] | What causes they support. | 全权… |
[36:54] | Full authority | 决定他们的行动 |
[36:56] | to fill the team’s empty slots. | 决定新队员的人选 |
[37:01] | I’m offering you | 我在向你提供 |
[37:04] | real power. | 真正的力量 |
[37:07] | You should think about it. | 你应该考虑一下 |
[37:35] | It’s been almost a year since Church Chairman Alastair Adana | 教会主席阿拉斯泰·阿达纳已近一年 |
[37:38] | has been seen in public. | 没有出现在大众视野了 |
[37:40] | Yeah, well, they say he’s on, uh, sabbatical, but who knows? | 没错 据说他在度假 但是谁知道呢 |
[37:43] | What I do know is that there are | 但是我确定知道的是 |
[37:46] | literally thousands of tortured souls | 事实上有成百上千人 |
[37:48] | who are trapped in that church right now | 现在被困在教堂里饱受折磨 |
[37:50] | who want to escape just like me and my wife did. | 他们都想像我和我妻子一样逃出来 |
[37:52] | – That’s very brave. – Thank you. | – 这非常勇敢 – 谢谢你 |
[37:54] | Your book Deeper has been a game changer. | 你的书《更深》带来了重大改变 |
[37:56] | Obviously, you’ve had your past troubles, | 显然 你曾经有很多问题 |
[38:00] | but I think people are surprised | 但是我觉得公众会被 |
[38:02] | at how sensitive and insightful you really are. | 你内心的敏感和洞察力所震惊 |
[38:04] | After your last TED talk, Vanity Fair called you | 你上次的TED演讲过后 名利场称你为 |
[38:06] | -“The Thinking Person’s Superhero.” -They did. | – “心系人民的英雄” – 确实 |
[38:09] | With only three contestants left, | 只剩下三名参选者 |
[38:10] | who will join The Seven? | 谁会加入七人队 |
[38:12] | Will it be Supersonic? | 会是超音速么 |
[38:13] | He first exploded onto the scene as Drummer Boy. | 他第一次出现在众人面前还是作为一名鼓手 |
[38:19] | Hero, Christian and triple-threat member | 他是英雄 基督徒 也是 |
[38:22] | of the multiplatinum group Super-Sweet… | 超级甜蜜乐队里的三栖成员 |
[38:25] | When he broke hearts everywhere by dating | 也正因此 当他和某位超英团队的 |
[38:27] | a certain rising star | 天主教成员约会时 |
[38:28] | on the Capes for Christ circuit. | 他伤了所有人的心 |
[38:30] | But that was long ago. | 但这是很久之前的事了 |
[38:32] | Today Drummer Boy has become a man, going solo, | 现如今小鼓手已经长大 单飞了 |
[38:35] | changing his name to Supersonic | 将自己的名字改为了超音速 |
[38:37] | and setting his sights on American Hero. | 并将他的目光投向了《美国英雄》 |
[38:39] | And maybe on an old flame. | 可能是因为对旧情人念念不忘 |
[38:48] | Or is it Starlight who’s keeping the fires burning? | 还是说 念念不忘的人是星光呢 |
[38:51] | Livewire… please hang up your cape and go. | 火线 你被淘汰了 |
[38:54] | Two contestants will win coveted slots in The Seven. | 还剩两个参赛者争夺七人队的新人位 |
[38:57] | So who will go home, and who will be | 到底谁会回家 谁会成为 |
[38:59] | the next American Hero? | 下一代美国英雄呢 |
[39:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:14] | Oh, my God. Come on. | 哦 天 拜托 |
[39:16] | – Hi. Hey. Hi. – Hi! | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[39:18] | Hughie, what’s up, my man? | 休伊 怎么了 我的兄弟 |
[39:19] | How’s it going, guys? What are you guys doing? | 怎么样 你们在做什么 |
[39:21] | We’re running lines, actually. | 我们在对台词呢 |
[39:22] | For a reality show? | 真人秀还对台词 |
[39:24] | Right? The reality behind the reality. | 是吧 认真你就输了 |
[39:27] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, um… oh, man, | – 确实 – 对 |
[39:29] | I was in the, uh, control room, and they had this, like, bio thing on you. | 我在控制室看了他们给你准备的短片 |
[39:31] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. | 哦 太尴尬了 |
[39:34] | Yeah, that boy band shit is so embarrassing. | 男孩乐队那一段确实太尴尬了 |
[39:36] | You know what, I really like “Rock My Kiss.” | 我真的很喜欢”亲吻的躁动” |
[39:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[39:40] | – I do. – Did you? I… I actually… | – 真的 – 真的吗 |
[39:42] | Wait, I thought it made you puke. | 等等 你不是因为它还吐了 |
[39:48] | – Shut up. Shut up! – It’s true. | – 闭嘴 闭嘴 – 但是是事实 |
[39:50] | What are you guys, what are you, what are you talking about? | 你们在聊些什么 |
[39:52] | Okay, be careful. I can still kick you off the show. | 小心点 我还是能把你赶出这个节目的 |
[39:54] | He has a right to know. | 他有权知道 |
[39:56] | Come on, we were, what, 19? | 那时候我们才多大 十九吗 |
[39:57] | – Eighteen. – Okay, so 18, the band | – 十八 – 行 那就是十八岁 |
[40:00] | was performing at the opening of Voughtland St. Louis. | 那时候乐队正好在沃特乐园开幕式表演 |
[40:02] | But before the show, Annie and I snuck into a cantina. | 在演出开始之前 我们偷偷溜去了小酒馆 |
[40:05] | And they had those… I mean, those yards of margarita… | 他们有这么高的玛格丽特 |
[40:08] | I must have drank a quarter mile. | 我喝的酒摞起来可能有四百米高 |
[40:10] | So, middle of the show, | 因此在演出中途 |
[40:11] | we bring out Starlight to do a number. | 我们邀请星光上台 |
[40:14] | And Little Orphan Alky | 小酒鬼走上台 |
[40:16] | steps onto the stage, and she just pukes | 站到舞台中央 就吐了 |
[40:19] | in front of a festival crowd. | 当着所有观众的面 |
[40:21] | I mean, the tweens, | 年轻人啊 |
[40:23] | they lost their shit. | 就是总出糗事 |
[40:24] | Humiliating. | 真的好丢人 |
[40:26] | Wow, that’s… I-I had no idea you drank back then. | 我都不知道你那时候喝酒 |
[40:28] | Oh, yeah, Miss Goody Two-Shoes, | 我们的乖乖女小姐 |
[40:30] | she had a fun side, big time. | 可是有着非常有趣的一面 |
[40:34] | And-and really great you guys are still… | 看到你们关系仍然如此亲密 |
[40:36] | so close, just really, really great. | 真好 |
[40:39] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不要担心 |
[40:41] | No. No, no, no, totally. He’s gross. | 没 我完全没担心 他有点恶心 |
[40:43] | And you’ve known him your whole life. | 你跟他青梅竹马 |
[40:45] | And he, you know, took your virginity, so why would I worry? | 他还夺走了你的第一次 我为什么要担心 |
[40:47] | Okay, it was a mutual taking of virginities. | 我们互相夺走了第一次 |
[40:50] | And you know what, it happened so long ago, | 而且都是很久以前的事了 |
[40:52] | and only a couple of times. | 只发生过几次 |
[40:54] | – Wait, really? – Yeah, you know, we were really religious, | – 真的吗 – 你也知道我们很虔诚 |
[40:56] | and we weren’t married, so it felt weird having sex. | 我们还没结婚 因此做爱时总觉得很奇怪 |
[41:00] | I mean, sex-sex. | 我是说真正的性爱 |
[41:02] | We did a ton of butt stuff. | 我们一直都是肛交 |
[41:07] | I’m fucking with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:11] | – Come on. – Yeah, never do that again. | – 快来 – 别再这样了 |
[41:18] | Cocaptain, huh? Wow, that’s, uh… | 联合队长 这真的是 |
[41:20] | – Is it crazy? – I mean, | – 简直是疯了 – 我是说 |
[41:22] | Vought’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to us, | 沃特是我们最棘手的敌人 |
[41:23] | and now you want to be their Ronald McDonald? | 现在你要去做他们的小吉祥物 |
[41:25] | So, yeah, a little crazy. | 确实是疯了 |
[41:26] | Yeah, but first female cocaptain of any super team. | 但我会成为所有超英团队中第一名女队长 |
[41:31] | Ever. I mean… | 历史第一人 |
[41:33] | think about what that would mean to millions of girls. | 设想一下这对数百万的女孩们意味着什么 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry, I-I’m just… | 不好意思 我只是 |
[41:37] | surprised, I guess. | 我只是太震惊了 |
[41:39] | I mean, is this your mom talking or you? | 这是你的真实想法吗 |
[41:41] | I’m the one whose feet bled | 我才是那个为了参加比赛 |
[41:43] | at all of those pageants. | 辛苦练习到脚流血的人 |
[41:45] | Okay? I’ve paid a lot. | 我付出了很多很多 |
[41:48] | And, finally, finally, I could have some real power | 我终于有可能掌握实权了 |
[41:51] | that I could use, and I could make trouble at Vought. | 可以用于对抗沃特的那种实权 |
[41:54] | Do some real good. | 真正做点好事 |
[41:56] | Or Homelander can murder you. | 祖国人可能会杀了你 |
[41:58] | Someone needs to stand up to this guy. | 总有人要站出来反对他 |
[42:00] | – And that has to be you? – Not just me. | – 这个人一定就是你么 – 不止是我 |
[42:01] | I mean, I could bring good people | 我能够接纳善良的人 |
[42:03] | into The Seven who could help me. | 进到七人队里成为我的助力 |
[42:04] | What, you mean like your boyfriend? | 你说的是选你男朋友进去 |
[42:10] | It’s not a good look, Hughie. | 换个角度 休伊 |
[42:12] | No one even bats an eye when a man climbs the ladder. | 男人攀附权贵就无人在意 |
[42:15] | Okay, you’re right, you’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 对不起 你说的没错 |
[42:16] | Look, I’m-I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉我有那种想法 |
[42:19] | So I’ll… | 那我们 |
[42:21] | see you later tonight? | 今晚见 |
[42:23] | Don’t bother with the Aquafresh. | 大可不必 |
[42:52] | Hey, Homelander. | 嘿 祖国人 |
[42:57] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[43:02] | – Shake Shack. – Oh. | – 奶昔 – 哦 |
[43:05] | You want one? I’ll go grab a P.A. For… | 你要吗 我叫助理给你买一杯 |
[43:07] | Oh, no, no. Thank you, though. | 不用了 不过谢谢 |
[43:09] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[43:10] | I see you got the extra whipped cream in there, huh? | 这里面多加了奶油是吧 |
[43:14] | Yummers. | 好喝啊 |
[43:16] | I guess you wanted to cram in | 我猜你在尽可能 |
[43:18] | as much “Fat fuck” As possible, huh? | 摄取脂肪是吧 |
[43:21] | – Did I do something wrong? – You think I haven’t seen you? | – 我做错什么了吗 – 你以为我没看见吗 |
[43:24] | Shoving back two dozen cupcakes in the breakroom? | 你在休息室狂吃了两打纸杯蛋糕 |
[43:28] | Nine servings on Miro’s truffle risotto night? | 在米罗餐厅烩饭之夜狂吃了九份饭 |
[43:31] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[43:33] | You know I need 30,000 calories a day. | 你知道我每天都需要三万卡路里 |
[43:36] | Maybe when you actually ran, you did. | 你跑起来的时候 才会需要这么多 |
[43:38] | But now you’re just eating your feelings. | 但你现在是用吃稳定情绪 |
[43:40] | Making us look ridiculous. | 这让我们看起来很好笑 |
[43:43] | “The Fastest Man Alive.” What a fucking joke. | “史上最快的男人” 可真他妈好笑 |
[43:48] | – Fuck you, man. – What did you say? | – 去他妈的 – 你说什么 |
[43:52] | Nothing. Nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[43:55] | – What did you say to me?! – I’m sorry. | – 你刚才对我说了什么 – 我很抱歉 |
[43:57] | I’m sorry. Shit! | 我很抱歉 |
[43:59] | I’m so sorry. I-I didn’t mean it. | 我很抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[44:01] | – Say it. – I’m s… | – 说出来 – 我很 |
[44:03] | – Say it! – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | – 说出来!- 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[44:36] | But not everyone rejects Stormfront. | 不是所有人都抵触风暴女 |
[44:39] | A group called the Stormchasers | 有一个组织叫风暴追逐者 |
[44:41] | still celebrate her racist dogma. | 赞成她的种族主义 |
[44:42] | After finding each other on 4chan, | 他们在4chan上结识 |
[44:45] | the Stormchasers rallied online in the days and weeks after… | 在网上逐步集结起来 |
[44:48] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[44:51] | Wonderful now that you’re here. | 因为你来了 我感觉非常好 |
[44:55] | Is something wrong, my love? | 有什么问题吗 我的爱人 |
[44:58] | You know, I’m just… | 我只是 |
[45:01] | skulking around like a frightened schoolgirl. | 像个害怕的女大学生一样四处躲避 |
[45:04] | Apologizing when I’ve done nothing wrong. | 什么都没做错 却还需要道歉 |
[45:11] | Today, uh, they made Starlight cocaptain. | 今天 他们还决定让星光做联合队长 |
[45:16] | No. | 不 |
[45:20] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
[45:22] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[45:25] | No one suffers like you suffer. | 你真的太苦了 |
[45:29] | Let me help. | 让我帮帮你 |
[45:30] | Honestly… | 实际上 |
[45:32] | I have to put up with these fucking people. | 我还要继续忍受这些人 |
[45:37] | They hold that video over my head month after month. | 他们一遍又一遍地用视频来威胁我 |
[45:40] | They took my son from me. | 他们夺走了我的儿子 |
[45:43] | They want me… Here you go. | 他们要我 来吧 |
[45:46] | See, they want me weak, castrated. | 他们想让我变得虚弱 阉割我 |
[45:49] | They should be worshipping me. | 他们本应崇拜我 |
[45:51] | Tremble at my feet. | 在我的脚边发抖 |
[45:53] | Put a knife to their children’s throat | 把刀架在自己孩子的喉咙上 |
[45:55] | like Abraham to Isaac, if I say so. | 就像亚伯拉罕祭献以撒那样 |
[45:59] | Oh, they will. | 他们会的 |
[46:01] | When you lead an army of Aryan Ubermensch | 当你率领一支雅利安超人军队 |
[46:04] | to their victory. | 走向成功的时候 |
[46:05] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[46:07] | – Yes. Yes. – No. | – 是的 – 不 |
[46:09] | No, no! How many times do I have to tell you? | 不 不 我和你说过多少次了 |
[46:11] | We don’t need a fucking master race. | 我们不需要优等种族 |
[46:13] | I’m the master race. That’s the point. | 我就是优等种族 这才是重点 |
[46:16] | That’s the whole point. | 这才是问题的关键 |
[46:19] | No, you have to. | 不 你必须这么做 |
[46:21] | It took a hundred years, but we finally found you. | 我们花了一百年才找到你 |
[46:23] | – No, no. – It’s your destiny. | – 不 不 – 这才是你的宿命 |
[46:25] | Oh, my God. Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[46:29] | Just, uh… | 就是… |
[46:31] | – rest. – What?! | – 好好休息 – 什么 |
[46:33] | No. Please. | 别走 求你 |
[46:37] | Please! | 求你了 |
[46:53] | I heard Termite walked. | 我听说白蚁人逃走了 |
[46:56] | My lead was good. What happened? | 我的线索没问题 发生什么了 |
[47:02] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[47:05] | Well, we got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[47:10] | I think I have something. | 我好像找到了什么 |
[47:19] | Soldier Boy. So what? | 士兵男孩 你发现了什么 |
[47:21] | Remember how he died? | 记得他怎么丧命的吗 |
[47:22] | Stopping a nuclear meltdown in Ohio. | 好像是八三还是八四年 阻止俄亥俄州的 |
[47:25] | ’83, ’84, I think, got buried beneath a reactor. | 核泄漏时 死在里面了 |
[47:28] | Always thought it was bollocks. | 我总觉得都是胡说八道 |
[47:30] | Yeah, you thought right. | 你想的没错 |
[47:33] | Read. | 看 |
[47:35] | – What’s B.C.L. RED? – If you believe | – 什么是BCL红 – 谣言都说 |
[47:37] | the rumors, it’s the thing that killed Soldier Boy. | 真正杀死士兵男孩的东西就是BCL红 |
[47:40] | Some kind of gun or weapon or something. | 应该是枪或者一种武器 |
[47:42] | Had to have been a fucking H-bomb. | 那这武器的威力得跟氢弹一样了 |
[47:44] | He was nearly as strong as… | 他强壮得跟… |
[47:50] | If we can find this… weapon | 如果我们能找到这个…武器 |
[47:53] | or whatever it is, | 或者这个东西 |
[47:55] | maybe we can use it | 也许我们能用它 |
[47:57] | to blow Homelander’s fucking brains out. | 把祖国人给轰得稀巴烂 |
[48:02] | If it is real, not some fucking fable. | 如果这东西真实存在 |
[48:13] | Payback. | 复仇小队 |
[48:15] | – What a bunch of fucking wankers. – I’ll say. | – 一群废物点心 – 可不是 |
[48:18] | When The Seven passed them as the number one super team, | 当七人队超过他们一举成为头号超级团队时 |
[48:21] | Crimson Countess sent me a box of cat shit. | 深红伯爵夫人给我寄了一盒猫屎 |
[48:24] | She was fucking Soldier Boy. | 她当时和士兵男孩有一腿 |
[48:27] | And, uh, Gunpowder was his sidekick. | 火药是士兵男孩当时的助手 |
[48:29] | If anyone knows what happened to him, they do. | 他们两最有可能知道发生了什么 |
[48:33] | Your mate Noir was in Payback. | 你的同伴玄色之前就在复仇小队 |
[48:35] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你怎么不去问他 |
[48:36] | Even if that walking tumor could talk, | 即使那个行走的肿瘤能说话 |
[48:39] | it wouldn’t be to me. Here. | 对象也不是我 给 |
[48:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[48:47] | It’s Temp V. | 是临时五号 |
[48:48] | One shot makes you a Supe for 24 hours. | 一剂能提供二十四小时的超能力 |
[48:53] | I mean, they think. | 大概吧 |
[48:55] | It’s still in R&D. | 药剂还在开发中 |
[48:57] | Oh, great, so powers, maybe. | 好极了 要么我获得超能力 |
[49:00] | Maybe my bollocks swell up like footballs.Yeah? | 要么我的蛋蛋肿得和足球一样大 是吗 |
[49:02] | Payback may be a bunch of fuck holes, | 复仇小队或许是一群傻X |
[49:04] | but they’re strong. | 但是他们很强 |
[49:06] | And they’re dangerous. | 并且十分危险 |
[49:08] | If you’re going against them, you’re gonna need it. | 如果你打算对付他们 你会需要这个的 |
[49:14] | And what makes you think that me, | 是什么让你觉得所有人中 |
[49:18] | of all people, would want to turn into one of you? | 只有我想要成为你们中的一员 |
[49:21] | This is our best chance to kill Homelander. | 这是我们干掉祖国人的最好机会 |
[49:24] | Don’t fuck it up. | 别他妈给我搞砸了 |
[50:21] | If you want to watch me have a wank, | 如果你想要偷看我打飞机 |
[50:22] | it’ll cost you a tenner. | 收费十元 |
[50:26] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[50:36] | Where’s Ryan? | 瑞安在哪儿 |
[50:41] | He’s at 673 Nosh My Bollocks Ave. | 他在食我大屌街673号 |
[50:46] | You want a pen and paper? | 你要拿笔记下来吗 |
[50:48] | You know I could just pull you apart | 我轻而易举就能把你 |
[50:50] | limb by limb. | 四肢扯下来 |
[50:53] | Make you tell me. | 强迫你告诉我 |
[50:54] | Nah, that’d be worthless. | 不 这方法行不通 |
[50:56] | Victim always goes into shock. | 受害者会直接休克 |
[50:58] | You got to start small. Fingers, toenails, ears. | 你得从小处入手 像是手指 指甲 耳朵 |
[51:00] | He’s my son, William. | 他是我的儿子 威廉 |
[51:02] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[51:04] | I’m gonna find him | 我迟早 |
[51:06] | sooner or later. | 会找到他 |
[51:13] | Look, uh… | 听着… |
[51:15] | I don’t mean to be rude, | 我不想显得太过无礼 |
[51:17] | but can we just skip to the part | 我们能直接跳到你用激光 |
[51:19] | where you laser my fucking brains out? | 射穿我脑袋这个环节吗 |
[51:21] | Oh, for Christ sakes. | 老天 |
[51:23] | Where’s the sport in that? | 那有什么意思 |
[51:25] | No, look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[51:28] | It’d be like putting down a wounded dog. | 就像打死一条受伤的流量狗 |
[51:31] | You’re the one with your tail between your legs | 你才是在所有脱口秀里 |
[51:32] | on all them fucking talk shows. | 紧紧夹住自己尾巴的那个 |
[51:34] | And then they go and make Starlight cocaptain. | 任由他们让星光成为队长 |
[51:40] | That’s got to sting. | 你心里很难受吧 |
[51:44] | Touché, William. | 一针见血 威廉 |
[51:48] | Touché. | 一针见血 |
[51:50] | What are you doing here? | 你过来做什么 |
[51:58] | Vought and the fucking bureau. | 沃特和局里的破事 |
[52:01] | The wheeling and dealing. | 那些斡旋和内幕交易 |
[52:03] | And-and-and-and giving and taking. | 还有互相索取 迁就 |
[52:05] | Just to keep everything exactly the same. | 都是为了让所有事完全保持不变 |
[52:09] | And you and me? | 你和我呢 |
[52:11] | Well, they treat us like old playthings | 他们把咱们当成过气的玩物 |
[52:13] | and put us up on the fucking shelf? | 把我们放在该死的架子上 |
[52:17] | Treat us like we’re obsolete. | 仿佛我们已经被淘汰了 |
[52:20] | Doesn’t that make you angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[52:30] | It does. | 确实会 |
[52:33] | What if… | 如果… |
[52:35] | what if it doesn’t have to be that way? | 如果事情不必如此呢 |
[52:42] | What if… | 如果… |
[52:44] | you and I… | 你和我… |
[52:51] | Well, what if we share a different destiny? | 如果我们共享不同的命运呢 |
[52:56] | Something… A little more… | 一些… 更加… |
[52:59] | scorched earth, | 骇人听闻的… |
[53:03] | shock and awe, | 惊吓与敬畏 |
[53:05] | blood and bone. | 鲜血与骸骨 |
[53:08] | And in the end, | 到最后 |
[53:11] | only one of us left standing. | 你我再一决高下 |
[53:18] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这事儿你不心动嘛 |
[53:24] | Too fucking right. | 太他妈对了 |
[53:27] | More than anything. | 再好不过了 |
[53:32] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[54:29] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[54:40] | Nadia! Hey, Nadia! | 娜迪亚 娜迪亚 |
[55:21] | Hey, Tony. | 嗨 托尼 |
[55:24] | How you been? | 最近还好吗 |
[55:26] | Not as good as you. | 没有你好 |
[55:28] | I see you on TV all the time, Nadia. | 我总在电视上看到你 娜迪亚 |
[55:30] | I’m not Nadia anymore. | 我已经不是娜迪亚了 |
[55:32] | You can’t come around the office calling me that. | 你不能随便来我办公室这么叫我 |
[55:35] | We were best friends. | 我们曾经是最好的朋友 |
[55:36] | That was a long time ago, Tony. | 那是很久之前了 托尼 |
[55:40] | We should tell everyone. | 我们得告诉大家 |
[55:42] | You have a platform now. | 你现在有平台了 |
[55:44] | We should tell everyone about Red River. | 我们应该告诉所有人红河的事 |
[55:45] | It’s not that easy, Tony. | 这并不容易 托尼 |
[55:47] | I need people to know what happened to me. | 我需要让大家知道我身上发生了什么 |
[55:50] | Tony, I can’t. | 托尼我没办法 |
[55:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[55:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:59] | Oh, Tony. | 托尼 |
[57:03] | Why’d you have to come looking for me? | 为什么你非要来找我 |
[57:40] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[57:42] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[57:44] | Fuck! Um… | 日… |
[57:46] | I need… | 我需要… |
[57:49] | I need a team. | 我需要一支小队… |
[57:52] | Alleyway, East 12th and Broadway. | 东十二街与百老汇街的路口 |