时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Me and the Boys, | 我和黑袍纠察队 |
[00:06] | we’re all set up. | 我们都准备好了 |
[00:07] | May I please have a green light? | 只需要你下令 |
[00:08] | No maiming or torture | 不能致残 施以酷刑 |
[00:11] | or setting anyone on fire. | 或者把人放在火上烧 |
[00:16] | What the shit?! | 搞什么啊 |
[00:19] | You have restored a wholesome image. | 你挽回了我们的良好形象 |
[00:21] | The board wants to make you cocaptain of The Seven. | 董事会想让你担任七人队的联合队长 |
[00:24] | I am just a man who fell for the wrong woman. | 我之前只是爱错了人 |
[00:27] | I am excited for everyone to meet the real me. | 我很期待能让大家看见真正的我 |
[00:29] | I’m not just like the rest of you. | 我和你们这些普通人不一样 |
[00:31] | I am better! I’m the real hero. | 我更强大 我才是真的英雄 |
[00:33] | White males in the Rust Belt loved your speech. | 白人男屌丝们爱死了你的发言 |
[00:35] | Fuck yes! | 屌爆了 |
[00:36] | He was just walking home from work. | 他只是在下班回家的路上 |
[00:37] | Blue Hawk curb-stomped him so hard, | 就被蓝鹰狠狠地踩了一脚 |
[00:38] | it cracked the pavement. | 路面都被踩裂了 |
[00:40] | They need you to speak up. | 他们需要你去发声 |
[00:41] | I’m Michael Jordan. I’m not Malcolm X. | 我是迈克尔·乔丹 不是马尔科姆·X |
[00:44] | I could bring good people into The Seven. | 我可以让好人加入七人队 |
[00:46] | You keep your distance. She’s my girl now. | 麻烦你保持距离 她是我的女朋友 |
[00:48] | He’s lost his mind. | 他真的疯了 |
[00:49] | As long as I’m CEO, he’s under control. | 只要我还是执行总裁 他就没法乱来 |
[00:53] | Neuman’s the head popper. | 纽曼就是爆头狂魔 |
[00:54] | Pretty much Stan Edgar’s daughter, too. | 还算是斯坦·埃德加的女儿 |
[00:55] | I thought we could fight Vought | 我以为我们有能力 |
[00:56] | the right way, but we can’t. | 和沃特一战 但是我们没有 |
[00:57] | We have to do it your way. | 我们得照你的方式来 |
[00:58] | I think I have something. | 你应该对这个有兴趣 |
[00:59] | What’s B.C.L. RED? | B.C.L. RED是什么东西 |
[01:01] | Some kind of weapon. | 某种武器 |
[01:02] | If you believe the rumors, | 据传闻 |
[01:03] | it’s the thing that killed Soldier Boy. | 就是它杀了士兵男孩 |
[01:05] | This is our best chance to kill Homelander. | 要杀死祖国人 这是最好的机会 |
[01:07] | – What’s this? – Temp V. | 这是什么 – 临时五号 |
[01:08] | Makes you a Supe for 24 hours. | 能给你二十四小时的超能力 |
[01:10] | – What killed Soldier Boy? – Ask the fucking CIA! | – 是什么杀了士兵男孩 – 去问中情局 |
[01:15] | You knew and you never said a fucking word. | 你一清二楚却只字不提 |
[01:17] | You said you’d always watch out for me! | 你说过你会一直照顾我的 |
[01:19] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[01:20] | Set up a meeting with Little Nina. | 安排我和小妮娜会面 |
[01:21] | This is a very bad idea. | 这可是个坏主意 |
[01:23] | No, Frenchie, it’s a very fucking good idea. | 你错了 弗兰基 这主意棒极了 |
[01:25] | We’re going to Russia. | 我们要去俄罗斯了 |
[01:31] | It’s Solid Gold, | 欢迎收看《劲歌金曲》 |
[01:32] | starring Marilyn McCoo. | 主持人玛丽莲·麦考 |
[01:34] | With Solid Gold recording stars Kim Carnes, | 本期表演者有歌手金·卡恩丝 |
[01:37] | the Oak Ridge Boys, | 橡树岭男孩乐队 |
[01:38] | Waylan Flowers and Madame, | 韦兰·弗劳尔斯与夫人 |
[01:40] | the Solid Gold Dancers, | 《劲歌金曲》的舞者们 |
[01:42] | and very special guest Soldier Boy! | 以及特别来宾士兵男孩 |
[02:50] | All right. Keep your hair on. | 好吧 保持冷静 |
[02:52] | You’re on V. | 你用了V |
[02:54] | Temporary V. | 临时五号 |
[02:55] | Barely lasts 24 hours. | 只能持续二十四小时 |
[02:57] | Where’d you even get it? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[02:59] | One of them websites. | 他们的网站上 |
[03:00] | – Boners for days. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 害我硬了好几天 – 别 |
[03:01] | None of your smirky shit. | 收起你的奸笑 |
[03:04] | I only had one dose. All right? | 我只打了一剂 好吗 |
[03:07] | Gunpowder’s dead. | 火药死了 |
[03:08] | We know what we need to know. End of. | 我们需要的情报也都到手了 结束了 |
[03:10] | Wait, wait, you-you-you… | 等等 你 |
[03:12] | you killed… Gunpowder? | 你杀了火药 |
[03:15] | With powers? You… | 用超能力吗 |
[03:17] | You had superpowers? | 你有超能力吗 |
[03:19] | Oh, look, let’s just give it a rest, all right? | 好了 别说这个了 行吗 |
[03:22] | It’s over. I’m fine. | 药效结束了 我很好 |
[03:24] | Wait, wait, d-d-do the others know? | 等下 其他人知道吗 |
[03:28] | No, they do not. | 不 他们不知道 |
[03:31] | And if they find out, I’ll put you in a fucking coma. | 要是你敢说出去 我就把你打到不省人事 |
[03:41] | Yeah, no, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[03:42] | You seem t-totally fine. | 你确实精神很好 |
[03:49] | So, The New York Times viciously attacked your birthday telecast, | 《纽约时报》恶意抨击了你的生日直播 |
[03:53] | saying, and I quote, | 我引用一句他们的话 |
[03:54] | “It’s scary to see a man that strong that riled up.” | 看到这么强大的男子发狂的样子 令人害怕 |
[03:57] | Yeah, well, I am riled up. I am. | 没错 我确实很愤怒 |
[04:00] | I am sick and tired of the lies peddled by the mainstream media. | 我受够了主流媒体堆砌的谎言 |
[04:04] | Look, the real question here, Cam: | 听着 真正的问题是 |
[04:05] | Who’s behind these attacks? | 谁是抨击我的幕后主使 |
[04:08] | Who is trying to silence me? | 谁想让我闭嘴 |
[04:10] | Maybe the rich and powerful forces you mentioned | 或许是你在那场发言中提到的 |
[04:13] | in your, I thought, courageous speech. | 那些有钱有势的人 那可谓是勇气十足 |
[04:15] | – Thank you. – Who are they? | – 谢谢 – 他们是谁 |
[04:17] | Well, look, for the most part, | 他们中的大多数 |
[04:19] | they’re people you’ve never heard of, | 你们都闻所未闻 |
[04:20] | but they operate in the shadows, | 但是他们躲在幕后操作 |
[04:22] | and they are the ones pulling the strings. | 他们才是控制局势的人 |
[04:25] | And unfortunately, they’re everywhere. | 不幸的是 他们无处不在 |
[04:28] | Even inside of Vought. | 甚至沃特内部也有 |
[04:30] | Sorry, they were out of oat milk. | 抱歉 燕麦奶卖光了 |
[04:33] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[04:35] | I can’t drop by on a whim? | 我不能心血来潮拜访一下吗 |
[04:36] | You never do anything on a whim. | 你从来不会心血来潮 |
[04:40] | You can’t be serious. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[04:41] | We never go after Homelander. | 我们不能追查祖国人 |
[04:43] | It is practically federal policy. | 这是联邦政府的政策 |
[04:45] | No one is going after anyone. | 这不是追查 |
[04:47] | Just a gentle reminder of who’s in charge. | 只是委婉提醒一下谁才是老大 |
[04:50] | I assume you saw him | 我想你应该看了今早 |
[04:52] | on Cameron Coleman this morning? | 他接受卡梅伦·科尔曼的访谈吧 |
[04:54] | He’s testing boundaries. | 他在试探我们的底线 |
[04:56] | And when that happens, you have to discipline them | 有人这么做时 你就要给他们点教训 |
[04:57] | like, well, like a parent would. | 就像父母教训孩子 |
[05:00] | Like with Zoe. | 就像你管教佐伊 |
[05:01] | Zoe won’t rip my spine out. | 佐伊才不会让我死无全尸 |
[05:02] | Let’s not overreact. | 别反应过度 |
[05:04] | He used foul language during that birthday rant. | 他在生日派对上大放厥词 |
[05:06] | So you make a public statement. | 你就发表公开声明 |
[05:08] | A stern reprimand, some FCC fines, nothing serious. | 严厉谴责 然后让委员会罚钱 小施惩戒 |
[05:12] | Just a reminder that he can’t get away with anything. | 只是提醒他 他不能随心所欲 |
[05:16] | He’s gonna love that. | 他肯定高兴死了 |
[05:17] | – You’ll be perfectly safe. – And Zoe? | – 我们会保障你的安全 – 佐伊呢 |
[05:23] | Especially Zoe. | 尤其是佐伊 |
[05:24] | Homelander might bark a little, but he won’t bite. | 祖国人可能会乱吠 但他不咬人 |
[05:27] | He’s still afraid of me. | 他还是会怕我 |
[05:30] | I would never let anything happen to you or Zoe. | 我绝不会让你和佐伊受到任何伤害 |
[05:35] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah, yes, of course. | 当然 |
[05:53] | Gents. | 先生们 |
[06:03] | Hello, hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:05] | You must be Nina. | 想必你就是妮娜 |
[06:07] | William Butcher. | 威廉·布彻 |
[06:09] | Sergei, why you not tell me he’s so delicious? | 塞尔盖 你怎么没告诉我 他竟然这么帅 |
[06:14] | I am making some pelmeni if you want. | 我在做俄罗斯饺子 要尝尝吗 |
[06:17] | Of course, I cannot cook like my Sergei. | 当然 我的厨艺比不上塞尔盖 |
[06:20] | His cassoulet? | 他做的法式炖锅 |
[06:21] | Made me come. | 让我高潮了 |
[06:23] | I’m still a bit upset you stole him from me. | 我还是有点不高兴 你把他从我身边夺走 |
[06:27] | Well, we offered him a better home, didn’t we? | 他待在我们这儿好像更舒服 不是吗 |
[06:32] | So, to what do I owe this pleasure? | 到底是什么风把你吹来了 |
[06:37] | I’m after a particular bit of tech. | 我在追查一种特殊的技术 |
[06:39] | A weapon, you’ll not be surprised to hear. | 一种武器 你肯定不陌生 |
[06:42] | And I thought you and your mates at the Kremlin | 我认为你和你克里姆林宫的朋友们 |
[06:44] | might be able to help. | 或许能帮上忙 |
[06:46] | That’s giving me some credit. | 你太抬举我了 |
[06:47] | Where it’s due, love. | 别谦虚了 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | Way I heard it, you filmed a couple of punters | 我听说你拍下了影片 |
[06:51] | from the Interior Ministry | 几个内政部的官员 |
[06:53] | having a right old frolic under your golden shower. | 在你的胯下尽情嬉戏 |
[06:58] | That’s to cover Cherie’s debt. | 这些足够还雪莉欠下的债 |
[07:00] | Plus a hundred grand for your troubles. | 还有十万是你的辛苦费 |
[07:11] | Does your Bureau know | 中情局知道 |
[07:12] | you’re giving me their nice clean money? | 你把他们这些清白的钱给了我吗 |
[07:15] | Well, it’s the U.S. Government, love. | 反正是美国政府给的 |
[07:17] | They’ll just print more. | 他们再印一些就行了 |
[07:24] | Yeah, the money is good for my trouble, | 这些钱确实足够补偿我付出的辛苦 |
[07:27] | but what about my pain and suffering? | 但是还有我遭受的痛苦和折磨呢 |
[07:30] | Then there is the time spent and my stress. | 还有我花费的时间和受到的压力 |
[07:35] | I have been sleeping so poorly. | 我最近一直睡不好 |
[07:42] | And what would ease your pain? | 什么才能减轻你的痛苦 |
[07:47] | Cherie. | 雪莉 |
[07:48] | Non. No way. | 不 不行 |
[07:50] | That is all I want. | 我只要她 |
[07:53] | You and I, we’re just getting started, dear love. | 我们的关系才刚刚开始 |
[07:56] | Don’t tell me there ain’t no, uh… | 别告诉我 这里没有 |
[08:00] | wiggle room. | 回旋的余地 |
[08:04] | – M’sieu Charcutier… – Frenchie. | – 布彻先生 – 弗兰基 |
[08:23] | It’s time we let the world know. | 是时候向全世界宣告 |
[08:26] | Starlight and I are in love. | 星光和我正在交往 |
[08:30] | #Homelight. | 超话 祖国之光 |
[08:36] | – When’s it air? – Um, tonight. | – 什么时候播出 – 今晚 |
[08:41] | #Homelight? | 超话 祖国之光 |
[08:43] | You agreed to this? | 这个你也同意吗 |
[08:44] | It’s like what you said, Hughie: | 就像你说的 休伊 |
[08:48] | whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[08:49] | This is… | 这就是 |
[08:52] | This is what it takes. | 代价 |
[08:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[09:01] | Really. | 真的 |
[09:03] | Let me save you for once. | 这次让我来救你 |
[09:11] | Hughie. | 休伊 |
[09:14] | This has to work. | 这次一定要成功 |
[09:20] | It’ll work. | 一定有用 |
[09:22] | What’ll work? | 什么有用 |
[09:25] | Uh, my VoughtSonic speaker setup. | 我的沃特音速扬声器 它的设置 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry, uh, how did you get in? | 不好意思 你怎么进来的 |
[09:31] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I got to keep an eye on my best girl, right? | 必须看好我的女朋友 对吧 |
[09:36] | By the way, you’re a sound sleeper, Starlight. | 顺便说一句 星光 你睡觉真沉 |
[09:39] | Oh, look at you two. | 瞧你俩那表情 |
[09:40] | I’m kidding. | 逗你们呢 |
[09:42] | Come on, lighten up. | 来 高兴点 |
[09:44] | I’m joking. | 我就开个玩笑 |
[09:45] | But we got to go. Running late. | 咱们真得走了 已经晚了 |
[09:50] | Rolling Stone cover shoot. Hot Issue. | 去拍滚石杂志的封面 大热看点 |
[09:53] | We got “Hottest Ship.” | 拍的时候要贴贴 |
[09:55] | Don’t you worry, Hughie. | 别担心 休伊 |
[09:57] | This little love affair is strictly for the cameras. | 这点绯闻纯粹是为了做宣传 |
[10:03] | Although that’s how me and Maeve started out, | 对了 当初梅芙也是这么开始的 |
[10:05] | and that got quite spicy. | 后来就太香艳了 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I’m not kidding, man. | 真事 老弟 |
[10:11] | Let’s just say that Maeve can bend a steel pipe | 怎么说呢 梅芙不用上手就能 |
[10:14] | without using her hands. | 让梆硬的家伙软趴趴 |
[10:19] | What’s she like? | 她怎么样 |
[10:20] | She a good fuck? | 活儿好吗 |
[10:29] | Touch him or anyone he cares about, | 动他一下 或者动他关心的人 |
[10:33] | and I’ll walk. | 我转身就走 |
[10:35] | And I’ll take my approval points with me. | 也不再认可这个方案 |
[10:44] | Women. | 女人 |
[10:46] | I’m kidding. | 小玩笑 |
[10:47] | You really need to lighten up, guys. | 你们真应该开心点 |
[10:50] | Come on, Starlight. | 快来吧 星光 |
[10:52] | Mario’s waiting. | 马里奥还等着呢 |
[10:54] | I’ll call you later. | 回头打给你 |
[11:01] | Blue Hawk? | 又是蓝鹰 |
[11:02] | Who cares about Blue Hawk? | 谁在乎蓝鹰的事 |
[11:03] | He’s way below your pay grade. | 他和你的级别差太多了 |
[11:05] | He’s brutalizing Black people in Trenton. | 他在新泽西摧残黑人 |
[11:07] | I think Vought has a responsibility here. | 我觉得沃特有责任在这里表态 |
[11:11] | Right. | 是吧 |
[11:13] | Wait, you’re serious? | 我去 你真这么想的啊 |
[11:14] | – I just want to talk to him. – Of course. | – 我就是想找他聊聊 – 必须的 |
[11:16] | Social justice is so important around here. | 我们特别注重社会公正 |
[11:19] | – Since when? – A-Train, | – 是吗 什么时候开始的 – 火车头 |
[11:21] | “Black Lives Matter” Is my favorite hashtag. | 我非常欣赏黑人的命也是命这句流行语 |
[11:23] | My Insta? Nothing but black screens. | 我的Insta 只用黑屏 |
[11:27] | And look at you. You look amazing! | 看你多出彩啊 |
[11:29] | This whole new thing you did, | 你带来了崭新的操作 |
[11:31] | that is exactly what inspired this entire campaign. | 为整个活动激发活力 |
[11:35] | To be silent is to be complicit. | 沉默意味着沆瀣一气 |
[11:37] | So let’s shoot the spot, | 咱先拍照 |
[11:38] | and we’ll chat about Blue Hawk later. | 回头再聊蓝鹰的事 |
[11:39] | When, Ashley? | 具体什么时候 艾希莉 |
[11:41] | Later, A-Train. | 回头就聊 火车头 |
[11:43] | And action on Dolly. | 摄影车开拍 |
[11:48] | We’re here today for peace and love and prosperity! | 我们为了和平 爱和繁荣走到一起 |
[11:51] | Where all those people going? | 他们这是要去哪里 |
[11:53] | There’s a protest down the street. | 上街抗议 |
[11:59] | A-Train, where you going? Almost ready to shoot. | 火车头 你去哪里 马上就开拍了 |
[12:02] | This is important. | 我有重要的事 |
[12:37] | We got to listen to each other. | 我们要聆听彼此的心声 |
[12:40] | A-Train’s Turbo Rush Energy Drink. | 多喝火车头强力功能饮料 |
[12:52] | Like, uh, four or five days maybe. | 大概还要四五天吧 |
[12:54] | A hell of a week to fall off your Peloton. | 你骑动感单车摔了 竟然要歇一礼拜 |
[12:56] | Look, I’m popping Vicodin like they’re Tic Tacs, | 真的 我吃止疼药就跟吃口香糖似的 |
[12:58] | and my arm still kills. | 胳膊疼死了 |
[12:59] | Uh, I’m no good to you, Vicky. | 我去上班也没用 维琪 |
[13:01] | – Really. – Fine. Okay. | – 对吧 – 那行吧 |
[13:03] | Just stay in bed, get some rest, get better. | 好好躺着 多休息 养好伤 |
[13:05] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我正卧床养伤呢 |
[13:07] | Thanks, Vick. | 谢了 维琪 |
[13:08] | First time flying private, kid? | 小子 头一次做私人飞机吗 |
[13:10] | First time out of the country. | 头一次出国 |
[13:13] | Five years, I work for Nina, 23 contracts. | 五年呐 我给妮娜干了二十三单 |
[13:16] | Never she’s giving anything away. | 她就从来没犒劳过什么 |
[13:18] | What is this? | 这什么情况 |
[13:19] | Now she giving us the plane, those shiny passports? | 让咱们坐飞机 还崭新的护照 |
[13:24] | You think he promised her Cherie? | 你说他是不是要把雪莉交给她 |
[13:26] | Fucking hell, Frenchie. | 去死吧 弗兰基 |
[13:28] | What kind of monster do you think I am, eh? | 你真以为我禽兽不如吗 |
[13:31] | Enjoy. | 放轻松 |
[13:32] | Pretend you’re on Entourage. | 就当自己是大佬的跟班 |
[13:36] | Merde. | 屌什么屌 |
[13:40] | Entourage is but for the stupid and the damned. | 有钱人都是蠢货和狗日的 |
[13:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:54] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[13:55] | – No. – Maeve, please. | – 不行 – 梅芙 别这样 |
[14:04] | I heard that you stopped training. | 你不是不训练了吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:08] | You also hear that I wake up six days a week hungover, | 你还听说我一礼拜有六天喝大酒 |
[14:11] | tits-deep in some random fuck pile? | 光着膀子跟一堆人群交吧 |
[14:16] | People think what I want them to. | 都是假象 |
[14:18] | Okay, listen. | 行吧 我想问问 |
[14:20] | Have you ever heard of something called “B.C.L. RED”? | 你听说过有个什么B.C.L.红吗 |
[14:27] | You mean a weapon that can kill Homelander, | 你说那种能弄死祖国人的武器 |
[14:29] | if Butcher can find it? | 你想问 布彻能不能找到吧 |
[14:31] | You know? | 你知道 |
[14:35] | Who do you think sent them down the rabbit hole? | 你以为他们从哪里得到的追查线索 |
[14:37] | It’s why I’m training. | 所以我才不断训练 |
[14:40] | Or haven’t had a drink in four awful, shit-eating months. | 四个月滴酒不沾 吃些难以下咽的健康食品 |
[14:44] | Maybe I can buy Butcher a second or two | 我没准还能帮布彻多争取点时间 |
[14:46] | to get a good shot. | 最后完美一击 |
[14:47] | At the very least, I’ll get a couple of licks in. | 起码到时候我也能出手帮忙 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[14:53] | Okay, okay. So there’s you and me. | 那行 现在有你 有我 |
[14:56] | Maybe we can find some others. | 是不是能再找几个 |
[14:58] | Right. Yeah. | 说得对 |
[15:00] | I’m sure you and Duluth’s Most Mighty | 我觉得你和全能的德卢斯联手 |
[15:02] | would really get the job done. | 就有足够的实力搞定这件事 |
[15:04] | This is my problem. | 该由我来解决这个问题 |
[15:05] | I’m the one who was with the asshole. | 谁让我曾经和这个混蛋好过呢 |
[15:08] | Maeve… | 梅芙… |
[15:10] | you cannot do this alone. | 你不能单枪匹马地面对 |
[15:12] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀死你 |
[15:17] | You really care that little about yourself? | 你真的完全不考虑自己的安危吗 |
[15:22] | I got it coming. | 我自作自受 |
[16:24] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[16:25] | Nina’s had a word with her Kremlin piss boys, | 妮娜和她在克里姆林宫的碎催聊过 |
[16:28] | and she’s located the lab. | 找到实验室在哪里了 |
[16:30] | – That’s great. Where is it? – Before she tells us that, | – 太好了 在哪里 – 要让她说 |
[16:32] | we just got to do a little job for her. | 咱们就得先帮她干点小活 |
[16:33] | Ain’t nothing. | 不是什么大事 |
[16:35] | Just some local oligarch who got in her bad books. | 替她对付一个这里的地头蛇 |
[16:37] | Non. I don’t do this anymore. | 不行 我不干这种买卖 |
[16:39] | Definitely not for Nina. | 肯定不能给妮娜干 |
[16:40] | Well, that’s a good job, then, innit? | 正好 这么个好差事 是吧 |
[16:43] | ‘Cause you’re not the one doing it. | 还用不着你动手 |
[16:46] | She is. | 让她干 |
[16:49] | Sorry, love, victim of your own success. | 不好意思了 美女 能者多劳呗 |
[16:52] | Now, Nina’s got you in. | 计划是妮娜送你进去 |
[16:54] | You’ll be the wanker’s pro girl for the night. | 假装给那精虫上脑的货提供服务 |
[16:56] | You just get in there, give the cunt a good noose, | 你只要进去 把那厮废了 |
[16:59] | and get the fuck out. Easy-peasy. | 拍拍屁股走人 轻松啊 |
[17:04] | I’m begging you, no. | 求你了 别让她去 |
[17:06] | Look, Frenchie, it was this or Cherie’s head. | 我说弗兰基 要么干 要么雪莉人头落地 |
[17:11] | Fucking hell. No good deed. | 这太扯了 好人没好报啊 |
[17:23] | That is exactly what you are. | 你还就是 |
[17:26] | And case you two forgot… | 你俩搞不清楚情况了… |
[17:29] | …I tell you what to do… | …我让你们干什么… |
[17:33] | …and you fucking do it. | …你们就他妈干什么 |
[17:49] | Oh, shit. You’re about to tell me | 我去 你这是又要跟我说 |
[17:51] | something awful again, aren’t you? | 特别吓人的事了吧 |
[17:59] | Just listen to me. | 好好听我说 |
[18:00] | If it comes down to it… | 如果这就是最后的解决方案… |
[18:04] | I mean, if we need to fight him for real, | 我是说如果我们必须和他正面对抗 |
[18:08] | will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[18:10] | You serious? | 你说真的 |
[18:11] | With how he’s been acting lately? | 就冲他最近的种种表现 |
[18:12] | He’s invincible. | 他可是不可战胜的 |
[18:14] | There might be a way. Okay? | 应该有办法 明白吗 |
[18:15] | It’s safer if you don’t know how, | 不告诉你具体情况 才能让你更安全 |
[18:17] | but we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:20] | There’s me. There’s Maeve. | 这里有我 有梅芙 |
[18:22] | We probably need four or five more, | 我们还需要再找四 五个人 |
[18:23] | and we have a shot. | 我们有机会赢 |
[18:27] | I’m so sorry, Alex. | 对不起 阿莱克斯 |
[18:28] | I didn’t want to have to ask you this, | 我原本不想拉你干这个 |
[18:30] | but I don’t know where else to go. | 但我真不知道还能找谁 |
[18:35] | Okay, I’m in. | 那行 我干了 |
[18:36] | You’re in? | 你干了 |
[18:39] | Just like that? | 这么简单 |
[18:41] | You don’t even want to think about it? | 你就不用再好好考虑下 |
[18:42] | I’m good. | 我想好了 |
[18:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:46] | Why are you so… | 你为什么对我这么… |
[18:48] | nice to me? | 这么好 |
[18:50] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不够明显吗 |
[18:53] | You’re the only girl I’ve ever loved, Annie January. | 你是我唯一爱过的女孩 安妮·詹纽艾瑞 |
[18:56] | Oh. Alex, I’m sorry. I-I-I… | 这个嘛 阿莱克斯 不好意思 我… |
[19:00] | No, it’s just me and Hughie… | 这不行 因为我和休伊… |
[19:02] | I’m fucking with you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[19:04] | Get over yourself. | 别这么自恋 |
[19:05] | You really think my grandmother was gonna let me marry | 你不会真以为我奶奶能让我娶一个 |
[19:08] | the whitest girl in all of white? | 你这么彻底的白人姑娘吧 |
[19:10] | You asshole. | 你太混蛋了 |
[19:11] | Yes, that’s what I am. Listen to me. | 我是小混蛋行了吧 现在听我说 |
[19:13] | Since you moved to New York, you’ve gotten tough as shit. | 自从你搬到纽约之后 你变得特别坚强 |
[19:17] | The Annie I knew? | 那个我认识的安妮 |
[19:20] | She saw the good in people. | 她能看到人们心中的善 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna help you ’cause it’s the right thing to do. | 我帮助你是因为这是正确的事情 |
[19:29] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[19:32] | Welcome aboard, Supersonic. | 欢迎加入 超音速 |
[19:34] | We’re all so pleased to have you here. | 我们很高兴有你加入 |
[19:36] | Especially your former lover, Starlight. | 尤其是你之前的爱人 星光 |
[19:40] | So, in your honor, got a little surprise. | 看在你的面子上 准备了一些小惊喜 |
[19:45] | Mm. Seriously, we have the best taco bowls | 说真的 我们这座大楼里的 |
[19:47] | right here in the building. | 墨西哥玉米卷做的最好了 |
[19:49] | Should make you feel right at home, pal. | 会让你有种宾至如归的感觉 朋友 |
[19:51] | Bienvenidos, muchacho. | 欢迎回来 孩子 |
[19:53] | I, uh, I don’t really speak Spanish, sir. | 我不说西班牙语 先生 |
[19:56] | This is muy delicioso. | 这些太美味了 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:01] | Meeting is over. | 会议结束 |
[20:03] | And I need the room, so away we go. | 我需要这个房间 都走吧 |
[20:05] | Um, actually, Homelander, I’ve got something. | 事实上 祖国人 我有些事情要说 |
[20:09] | A-Train. | 火车头 |
[20:11] | By all means. | 当然可以了 |
[20:13] | Floor’s yours. | 说吧 |
[20:15] | I wanted to talk about Blue Hawk. | 我想谈谈有关蓝鹰的事 |
[20:19] | Blue Hawk? | 蓝鹰 |
[20:20] | Out of Trenton. | 特伦顿的 |
[20:21] | Okay. What? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[20:24] | He’s been over-patrolling Black neighborhoods. | 他一直在在黑人社区里过度巡逻 |
[20:28] | It’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[20:29] | That’s terrible. | 这太糟了 |
[20:31] | Thank you, Starlight. It is. | 谢谢 星光 这的确是 |
[20:34] | I thought, you know, since we got… | 我想着 自从我们 |
[20:36] | …some rebuilding to do in that demo, | 想在宣传片里重塑形象 |
[20:37] | maybe we could bench him for a while. | 也许我们可以让他做一段时间的冷板凳 |
[20:40] | Could be | 可以 |
[20:41] | a six-, seven-point bump | 在非裔美国群体中 |
[20:43] | with African Americans, at least. | 至少提升六到七点的支持率 |
[20:45] | Wait, you want to bench him? | 等等 你想让他停职 |
[20:46] | Don’t we need… more superheroes, not less? | 我们不是需要更多的超级英雄 而不是裁员吗 |
[20:50] | I mean, you share a lot of the same base as Blue Hawk. | 你和蓝鹰有很多的相似之处 |
[20:53] | Can you really afford to look soft on crime? | 你真的可以对犯罪表现得如此温和吗 |
[20:56] | That’s actually correct, Deep. | 你说得对 深海 |
[21:00] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[21:02] | There’s your answer. So, bad luck, A-Train, huh? | 这就是你的答案 真不走运啊 火车头 |
[21:05] | Okay. I do need the room. Out. | 好了 我需要这个房间 都出去 |
[21:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:21] | Victoria Neuman is doing a press conference tonight. | 维多利亚·纽曼今晚会举办一场新闻发布会 |
[21:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:25] | It’s about you. | 是关于你的 |
[21:29] | You’re just finding out about it now? | 你现在才发现吗 |
[21:31] | I’m sure it’s a nothingburger. | 我敢肯定这只是虚张声势罢了 |
[21:33] | Hey, come here for a sec. | 嘿 过来一下 |
[21:40] | Is your idiot brain getting fucked by stupid? | 你的白痴大脑被傻X日了吗 |
[21:46] | It’s not rhetorical. | 这不是反问句 |
[21:48] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[21:51] | No. | 没有 |
[21:54] | My idiot brain is not | 我的白痴大脑没有 |
[21:54] | – getting fucked by stupid, sir. – Well, then go | – 被傻X日 先生 – 那好 |
[21:56] | and do your only job and find out | 去做你唯一的工作 然后弄清 |
[21:58] | what the fuck is going on, Ashley. | 发生了什么 艾希莉 |
[22:00] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[22:04] | Deep. | 深海 |
[22:05] | Who asked… Excuse me. Who asked you? | 谁问 不好意思 谁问你了 |
[22:07] | Back there. Who the fuck asked you for your opinion? | 刚才 谁问你的意见了 |
[22:10] | – I am a member of this team. – Please. | – 我是这个小组的一员 – 拜托 |
[22:15] | Homelander’s a great man, | 祖国人是个伟大的人 |
[22:17] | but the way that you kiss his ass | 但你这拍他马屁的方式 |
[22:19] | is fucking gross. | 真恶心 |
[22:20] | Hey, man. Look, I get it. | 嘿 老兄 听着 我明白 |
[22:23] | Okay? This is tough. | 好吗 这很难接受 |
[22:24] | You know, me handpicked by Homelander | 我 亲自被祖国人选中 |
[22:25] | to come back and you on your way out again. | 重新归队 而你 又走上了出局的路 |
[22:28] | And a rebrand. Oh, this late in the game. | 现在想着重塑形象是不是太晚了 |
[22:31] | Ouch. The new A-Train. | 全新的火车头 |
[22:33] | How’d that work out for Eagle the Archer | 鹰射手转形成鹰说唱 |
[22:35] | when he became Eagle the Rapper? Oh, that’s right. | 那次怎么样来着 哦 对了 |
[22:37] | It fucking didn’t. It’s just sad, man. | 那次没成 真可惜啊 兄弟 |
[22:39] | You’re like if Ashton Kutcher fucked a clown fish. | 你就像是阿什顿·库彻日了一条小丑鱼 |
[22:42] | You’re a joke, and you’re so dumb | 你就是个笑话 还这么蠢 |
[22:44] | you don’t even know it. | 自己却一无所知 |
[22:46] | Oh, yeah? Well, how ’bout I tell Homelander who really leaked | 真的吗 好吧 不如我告诉祖国人是谁泄露了 |
[22:50] | all that Nazi shit on Stormfront? | 风暴是纳粹这件事的 |
[22:51] | How ’bout I tell him you fished the Flight 37 video | 不如我告诉他是你在大西洋里 |
[22:53] | out of the Atlantic and gave it to Maeve? | 找到了三十七号航班的录像并把它交给了梅芙 |
[22:56] | What? Come on. Run at me, bro. | 什么 来吧 冲向我啊 兄弟 |
[22:59] | I forgot your legs don’t fucking work. | 我忘了你的腿不好使了 |
[23:04] | Gill-punch me? | 你打了我的腮 |
[23:05] | – Yeah. – Motherfucker. | – 没错 – 混蛋 |
[23:15] | Boys, boys, boys. | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[23:25] | A-Train. | 火车头 |
[23:27] | Just stay there and rest those useless fucking legs. | 待在这里休息一下那两条无用的腿吧 |
[23:36] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[23:38] | – Don’t do it. Don’t do it. Don’t do it. – Get off of me! | – 别这么做 别这么做 – 放开我 |
[23:40] | You do not want to do that. Take it easy. | 你不想这么做的 放松 |
[23:44] | Calm down, | 冷静一下 |
[23:45] | – all right? Take it easy, man. – Fuck off. | – 好吗 冷静一下 兄弟 – 滚开 |
[23:49] | Fuck him. | 去他的 |
[23:51] | Fuck Home. | 去祖国 |
[23:53] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[23:54] | What if he hears you? | 万一他听见了呢 |
[24:01] | I’m supposed to take shit from the Deep? | 我就该受深海的气吗 |
[24:03] | The fucking Deep? | 他妈的深海 |
[24:07] | Homelander’s gonna back him over me? | 祖国人支持他不支持我 |
[24:09] | After everything that I’ve done for that man. | 在我为了他鞠躬尽瘁之后 |
[24:11] | I hit one little speed bump. | 我就经历了一次挫折 |
[24:14] | Now… | 现在 |
[24:16] | I’m fucking garbage. | 我就是个垃圾了 |
[24:26] | What if… | 如果 |
[24:29] | …we could do something about it? | 我们可以做些什么呢 |
[24:40] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[24:52] | Butcher, what the fuck | 布彻 你怎么了 |
[24:54] | is wrong with you, man? | 伙计 |
[24:56] | I’m sure you’re gonna tell me. | 不如你来告诉我 我怎么了 |
[24:58] | That shit you pulled with Ryan | 你对瑞恩做出那种混事 |
[24:59] | and now this coldhearted shit you said to Kimiko? | 现在又对山崎纪说出这种冷漠无情的话 |
[25:02] | How could anybody be such a complete asshole? | 怎么会有人变成这样一个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[25:05] | – Practice. – You knocked | – 练习 – 你敲响了 |
[25:07] | on my doorstep, motherfucker. | 我家的门 混蛋 |
[25:10] | And I respect the chain of command, but this? | 我服从指挥 但这 |
[25:13] | I’m not gonna tolerate your bullshit anymore, man. | 我不会再忍受你的这些混账事了 兄弟 |
[25:18] | Do you remember when we met? | 你记得我们初次见面的场景吗 |
[25:20] | Hard to forget. | 记忆犹新 |
[25:22] | Me and the colonel, we had our pick of officers. | 我和上校 我们挑选下属 |
[25:26] | Some, uh… | 有些 |
[25:27] | Some real haircuts. | 有些没入选 |
[25:29] | Do you ever wonder | 你有没有想过 |
[25:31] | why we picked some grunt Marine stuck in the brig? | 为什么我们选择了一个低等的海军陆战队士兵 |
[25:35] | Let’s see. | 想想看 |
[25:37] | I knocked out my racist C.O. Sent him to the ICU | 我干翻了我那种族主义的指挥官 就一拳 |
[25:40] | with one punch, so you knew I was strong. | 就把他送进了重症监护室 所以我很强壮 |
[25:42] | And you read my file, | 你们还看了我的档案 |
[25:44] | so you knew I hated Vought. | 所以你们知道我痛恨沃特 |
[25:46] | Yeah, it weren’t none of them. | 没错 但你说的一个也不对 |
[25:48] | I mean, they didn’t hurt, mind, but no. | 它们的确是优势 但是不是我们选你的原因 |
[25:51] | We spoke to the blokes | 我们跟那些和你 |
[25:53] | that you went through basic with. | 一起做过基础训练的人谈了谈 |
[25:55] | And to the man, they said | 对于你 他们说 |
[25:59] | that you were the one that held that platoon together. | 你是那个能把整个排凝聚在一起的人 |
[26:03] | A natural-born leader. | 一个天生的领袖 |
[26:11] | You never told me that. | 你从来没跟我说过这个 |
[26:13] | Mate, | 伙计 |
[26:15] | I’m under no illusions about who I am. | 我对自己有着清醒的认识 |
[26:19] | And that’s why we brought you in. | 这就是为什么我拉你入伙的原因 |
[26:22] | ‘Cause no matter how hard I got to be… | 无论我变得多么冷酷无情 |
[26:27] | …you’re here to look after the Boys. | 你都会在这里照顾黑袍纠察队 |
[26:32] | Now, | 现在 |
[26:34] | if I thought to do that, | 如果我想照顾他们 |
[26:36] | I can’t be a complete asshole, | 我就不能成为一个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[26:39] | can I? | 对吗 |
[26:44] | Just mostly one. | 只能差不多 |
[27:32] | Irina, yes? | 伊瑞娜 对吧 |
[27:34] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[28:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:17] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[28:20] | And now, for the most delicious part. | 现在 最有意思的部分来了 |
[28:25] | These are contraband. | 这些是违禁品 |
[28:38] | Homelander’s “Star-spangled Banger.” | 祖国人的”星条旗屌” |
[28:40] | The Deep “Flounder Pounder.” | 深海的”比目鱼杵” |
[28:42] | Black Noir’s “Silent Screamer.” | 玄色的”无声尖叫者” |
[28:44] | Choose. | 选一个吧 |
[28:46] | Come. | 来吧 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:55] | Take off your dress. | 脱掉裙子 |
[29:10] | On your hands and knees… | 手和膝盖着地 |
[29:14] | …and your friend will | 你的朋友会 |
[31:12] | – How do you feel? – Like throwing up. | – 感觉怎么样 – 想吐 |
[31:15] | Just remember, he deserves this. | 记住 是他罪有应得 |
[31:20] | Good luck, sport. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[31:26] | Good afternoon. Thank you all for being here. | 下午好 感谢大家齐聚在这里 |
[31:29] | I’m Congresswoman Victoria Neuman, the director of | 我是国会女议员维多利亚·纽曼 |
[31:31] | – the Federal Bureau of Superhuman Affairs. – What’s going on? | – 联邦超人类事务局局长 – 怎么了 |
[31:34] | – Oh, shit. – For the last year, the Bureau has been working | – 该死 – 过去的一年里 我局一直在 |
[31:36] | with Vought International under one guiding principle. | 一个指导原则下与沃特国际进行合作 |
[31:38] | That. | 那就是 |
[31:39] | The most powerful among us are not above the law, | 我们中的最强大的人不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[31:42] | including the most powerful man at the company. | 包括公司内最有权势的人 |
[31:50] | Homelander… | 祖国人 |
[31:56] | …has bravely come forward as a whistleblower | 作为吹哨人勇敢地站了出来 |
[31:59] | and provided evidence of crimes | 提交了沃特公司执行总裁 |
[32:01] | committed within Vought | 斯坦·埃德加在公司内部实施 |
[32:02] | by CEO Stan Edgar. | 犯罪的证据 |
[32:06] | And in the coming days, | 在接下来的日子里 |
[32:07] | the FBSA will be investigating | 联邦超人类事务局将会调查针对埃德加先生 |
[32:10] | charges of blackmail, | 涉及敲诈勒索 |
[32:11] | perjury and obstruction of justice | 做伪证和妨碍司法公正 |
[32:13] | against Mr. Edgar. | 的相关指控 |
[32:15] | Vought International must be held | 沃特国际必须要坚守 |
[32:18] | to the highest ethical and legal standards. | 最高道德标准和法律标准 |
[32:20] | – What did you do? – The people are entitled to the truth | – 你做了什么 – 民众有权知道关于 |
[32:22] | about their heroes… | 他们的英雄们的真相 |
[32:23] | Something I should’ve done a long time ago. | 我很早之前就该做的事情 |
[32:25] | This is a superhero company. | 这是一家超英公司 一直如此 |
[32:27] | Always has been. Belongs to us, not him. | 公司属于我们 不是他 |
[32:30] | So I set things straight. | 所以我让事情回到正轨了 |
[32:33] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[32:37] | Oh, and, uh, | 多说一句 |
[32:39] | anyone who’s been hiding behind his little apron? | 不论之前谁在他的庇护之下 |
[32:42] | That’s over now, too. | 现在都结束了 |
[32:44] | It’s a new day, people. | 要天下大变了 各位 |
[32:48] | It’s The Dawn of The Seven. | 这是七人队的黎明 |
[33:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:07] | All these years, you weren’t protecting me. | 这些年来 不是你在保护我 |
[33:08] | I was protecting you. | 是我在保护你 |
[33:11] | – I have to look out for Zoe. – We need to go, | – 我必须得照顾佐伊 – 我们得走了 |
[33:13] | Mr. Edgar. | 埃德加先生 |
[33:20] | So, from now on, the talking points | 从现在开始 谈话重点 |
[33:22] | don’t come from Suzanne. They come from me. | 不再由苏珊负责 而是由我负责 |
[33:24] | I approve every single word of copy. | 我要审核文案中的每个用词 |
[33:28] | Are we clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[33:29] | – Crystal, ma’am. – Jesus Christ. | – 非常 女士 – 天啊 |
[33:31] | It’s like this script was written by a roomful | 这稿子看上去跟一屋子 |
[33:33] | of chapped-ass monkeys, am I right? | 红屁股猴儿写得一样 对吧 |
[33:35] | It’s so bad. | 写得太差了 |
[33:39] | I wrote it, ma’am. | 这是我写的 女士 |
[33:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:45] | Is your idiot brain getting fucked by stupid? | 你的白痴大脑是被傻X日了吗 |
[33:49] | No, that’s not rhetorical. | 这不是反问句 |
[33:52] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[33:57] | What if I said yes? | 我要是说呢 |
[34:06] | Then I would have to punish you. | 那我就不得不惩罚你了 |
[34:10] | How would you punish me? | 你要怎么惩罚我呢 |
[34:28] | My idiot brain is getting fucked by stupid, ma’am. | 我的白痴大脑是被傻X日了 女士 |
[34:38] | Well, how’d you get on? | 你进展如何 |
[34:45] | Oh, Nina’s gonna love this. | 妮娜会喜欢看到这个的 |
[34:48] | See? Told you. | 看 我告诉你了 |
[34:49] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[35:13] | I can’t do this. | 我不能再做下去了 |
[35:15] | Mon coeur? | 甜心 |
[35:18] | Those girls… | 那些女孩儿 |
[35:20] | The girls who shot you? | 向你开枪的那些 |
[35:26] | They were just scared. | 她们只是害怕了 |
[35:33] | I know, I don’t blame them. | 我知道 我不怪她们 |
[35:36] | They were bought and sold | 她们和我一样 |
[35:38] | same as me. | 被随意买卖 |
[35:42] | Butcher | 布彻 |
[35:43] | sold me. | 卖掉我 |
[35:47] | He doesn’t treat any of us as people. | 他不把我们当成人看 |
[35:54] | Butcher | 布彻 |
[35:56] | Shining Light | 闪光 |
[35:57] | Little Nina. | 小妮娜 |
[36:00] | They are the same. | 他们都一样 |
[36:05] | We only have each other. | 我们只有彼此 |
[36:10] | It’s you | 你 |
[36:11] | and me. | 和我 |
[36:21] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[36:24] | Maybe it’s time we leave. | 我们是时候该离开了 |
[36:27] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[36:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:31] | Well, Butcher, he can, uh… | 布彻 他… |
[36:33] | Well, he can lick my asshole. | 去他妈的 |
[36:35] | But Hughie | 但休伊 |
[36:37] | and, uh, and M.M., they need us. | 和马文 他们需要我们 |
[36:39] | So we do this job. | 所以我们完成这次的任务 |
[36:42] | And then where do you want to go? | 你之后想去哪里呢 |
[36:49] | Marseilles. | 马赛 |
[36:51] | We go to Marseilles. | 我们就去马赛 |
[37:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:20] | Heavy flow day? | 今天经血量大 |
[37:21] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[37:25] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[37:27] | You thinking of popping my melon? | 你想要射爆我得脑袋吗 |
[37:31] | Who knows? Give it a whirl? | 谁知道呢 试一试呗 |
[37:36] | Can we make this quick? | 能长话短说么 |
[37:38] | It’s been a long day. | 今天我挺累的 |
[37:40] | It has. | 确实 |
[37:42] | It can’t have been easy shanking the old man like that. | 当众重击那样的老男人并不容易 |
[37:45] | But, if it’s any consolation, | 如果能让你感到些许安慰的话 |
[37:49] | he was ready to do exactly the same to you. | 他也打算对你做一样的事 |
[37:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:55] | Just a little oppo research | 不过是我从埃德加的办公室 |
[37:57] | that I borrowed from Edgar’s office. | 借来的一点竞争对手的报告 |
[38:01] | How do you think I found out you were one of us? | 你猜我是怎么发现你是我们中的一员的 |
[38:03] | This isn’t his. This is someone else’s. | 这不是他的 是别人的 |
[38:07] | No. | 不 |
[38:09] | It’s his. | 是他的 |
[38:12] | You’re not his daughter. | 你不是他女儿 |
[38:14] | You’re his weapon. | 你是他的武器 |
[38:16] | It’s what they do. | 他们就做这种事儿 |
[38:17] | They all do it. | 他们都一样 |
[38:19] | All of them. | 全部的人 |
[38:21] | Look, the point is, | 但 事情的关键在于 |
[38:24] | they have to do that to us. | 他们不得不对我们做这些 |
[38:26] | They have to, because they know | 他们不得不 因为他们知道 |
[38:30] | deep down when they lie awake at night… | 他们晚上睡不着的时候…. |
[38:32] | Do you have it or not? | 你带来了吗 |
[38:36] | As promised. | 正如承诺的一样 |
[38:40] | Original recipe. All 11 herbs and spices. | 原始配方 配料齐全 |
[38:55] | Vicky. | 维琪 |
[38:58] | I’m glad you chose your own kind. | 很高兴你选择了你的种族 |
[39:03] | That was smart. | 这很明智 |
[39:49] | Butcher, can I, uh… | 布彻 我能… |
[39:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:56] | Contingency. | 应急措施 |
[39:58] | In case things go ass over tit at the lab. | 以防实验室的事情出了岔子 |
[40:08] | I want to try some. | 我想要试一试 |
[40:12] | Don’t be daft. | 别发癫了 |
[40:14] | This shit is poison, Hughie. | 这玩意是毒药 休伊 |
[40:15] | A lad like you don’t want no part of it. | 像你这样的小伙子不该碰 |
[40:17] | What, you mean like a loser? | 像我这样的失败者 |
[40:19] | A fuckup? | 蠢货吗 |
[40:21] | Sooner or later, Homelander will find Ryan. | 祖国人迟早会找到瑞安 |
[40:25] | Okay? It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[40:27] | I have to do this, all right? | 我不得不注射 好吧 |
[40:29] | You don’t. | 你不必如此 |
[40:31] | Annie’s in just as much danger. | 安妮同样也一样危险 |
[40:33] | Homelander almost lasered me in half in front of her, | 祖国人差点当着她的面把我切成两半 |
[40:35] | and it was like… it was like I was back | 而且 这感觉就和 就和 |
[40:38] | with every bully that I ever had, just taking it. | 我被霸凌时一样 不得不忍气吞声 |
[40:40] | And then she had to save me again. | 她不得不再次出手救我 |
[40:46] | Butcher, please. Please. | 布彻 求你了 求你了 |
[40:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:51] | Because right now, I am so angry that I can’t even breathe. | 因为现在 我快气到不能呼吸了 |
[40:58] | Oh, Hughie. | 休伊 |
[41:03] | It’s shittier. | 有它更糟 |
[41:05] | It’s not power. | 这不是力量 |
[41:08] | It’s punishment. | 是惩罚 |
[41:10] | You don’t deserve none of it. | 不该由你这样的人承受 |
[41:15] | What, and you do? | 你就活该承受吗 |
[41:24] | Get ready to go. | 准备出发 |
[41:32] | You do have a hell of a view from up here. | 你这里的风景真是不错 |
[41:35] | I’ll give you that. | 我不得不承认 |
[41:38] | You should see it from space. | 你应该从空中看看 |
[41:42] | Unbelievable. Eighty over 60. | 难以置信 八十对六十 |
[41:45] | Your entire life is imploding, | 你的一生都要崩塌了 |
[41:47] | and it’s as if you’re reading fucking John Grisham. | 你跟约翰·格里森姆的小说角色一样 |
[41:56] | I heard about your, uh, | 我听说你 |
[41:58] | temporary leave of absence, by the way. | 暂时离职休假了 |
[42:00] | Those things do have a nasty habit | 不过暂时休假确实容易变成 |
[42:02] | of becoming permanent, though, don’t they? | 永久休假 不是吗 |
[42:11] | – Don’t blame Vicky. You… – I don’t. | – 别怪维琪… 你 – 我不怪她 |
[42:14] | If there’s one thing I taught her, | 如果说有什么事儿是我教给她的 |
[42:15] | it was to play all sides. | 那就是如何八面玲珑 |
[42:20] | She’s more like me than I ever imagined. | 她比我认为的更像我 |
[42:23] | But I am curious. | 但我很好奇 |
[42:26] | What did you give her? | 你到底给了她什么 |
[42:27] | A little respect, Stan. | 一点儿尊重 斯坦 |
[42:29] | Something you should’ve given me. | 你本该给我的东西 |
[42:31] | What good would that do? | 有什么用 |
[42:34] | Where would it even go | 尊重对你有用吗 |
[42:36] | but to the bottomless, gaping pit of insecurity | 如果你那空虚的灵魂 |
[42:39] | you call a soul? | 充满不安 |
[42:44] | Oh, God. You want to know something? | 天 你知道吗 |
[42:46] | I used to be intimidated by you. | 我过去特别害怕你 |
[42:49] | I did. | 我承认 |
[42:51] | And now I look at you, I-I’m just… | 但现在看到你 我… |
[42:53] | I-I have no idea why. Truly. | 我不知道当时为什么怕你 真的 |
[42:56] | Y…You’re not even pathetic. | 你甚至算不上差劲 |
[43:00] | You’re…you’re just… nothing. | 你什么都不是啊 |
[43:03] | Then why are you still here, | 那为什么你还站在这 |
[43:05] | looking for my approval like I’m your daddy? | 仿佛我是你爸一样 拼命寻求我的认可 |
[43:09] | And even if I were, what would there be to approve of? | 就算我是 你有什么需要我认可的吗 |
[43:13] | The company is yours. | 公司是你的了 |
[43:14] | No one left to stand up to you. | 没人能反抗你了 |
[43:17] | But I think you’ll come to sorely regret that. | 但我想你会非常后悔的 |
[43:22] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[43:25] | Because there’s no one left to cover for you, either. | 因为也没人能掩护你了 |
[43:29] | Eventually, probably soon, | 最终 也许很快 |
[43:31] | the world will recognize you | 世界就会意识到 |
[43:33] | for the pitiful disappointment you are. | 你是个多么可怜的令人失望的人 |
[43:37] | You are not worthy of my respect. | 你不值得我尊敬 |
[43:40] | You are not a god. | 你也不是神 |
[43:41] | You are simply bad product. | 你只是个糟糕的产品 |
[43:58] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[44:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:04] | You know, when I was little, they did the same thing to me. | 我小时候 他们也对我做过同样的事 |
[44:07] | And I’m all right. | 但我没事 |
[44:13] | We have to, okay? | 我们必须这么做 好吗 |
[44:15] | ‘Cause you know what? It’s gonna make you | 因为你知道吗 它会让你 |
[44:17] | so strong and safe. | 永远变得强大 |
[44:21] | Forever. | 和安全 |
[44:22] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[44:25] | Okay, turn around. On your belly. | 好吧 转身 趴下 |
[44:52] | Just a pinch. | 会有一点疼 |
[45:03] | Okay. Okay. Come here, come here, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[45:06] | It’s okay. Shh. | 没事的 |
[45:10] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Shh. | 没事的 没事的 |
[45:11] | Shh, shh. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:18] | – Ow! – It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[45:21] | Shh, shh. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:23] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you. Shh. | 我在呢 我在呢 |
[45:32] | That chick Nina didn’t do us no favors. | 那个叫妮娜的小妞没帮我们 |
[45:34] | That ain’t a lab. It’s a military compound. | 这不是实验室 是一个军事基地 |
[45:37] | Russian military compound. | 抢劫俄罗斯的军事基地 |
[45:39] | Be like storming a Baja Fresh. | 就跟抢劫鲜果店一样 |
[45:45] | Baja Fresh ain’t shooting us | 鲜果店可不会用全自动的 |
[45:46] | with AK-47s on full auto, motherfucker. | Ak-47射我们 混蛋 |
[46:15] | Red Dawn, motherfucker. | 赤色黎明 混蛋 |
[46:30] | Rocky IV, motherfucker. | 洛奇四 混蛋 |
[46:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[46:35] | We ain’t got much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[46:37] | Any idea what this Supe gun is | 知道这把超级枪 |
[46:38] | – supposed to look like? – Ain’t the joy in the discovery, eh? | – 长什么样吗 – 自己发现不是更有趣吗 |
[46:57] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[47:14] | Hey, there’s something here. | 嘿 这有东西 |
[47:16] | Look. | 看 |
[47:17] | Look, look. Oh. | 快看 |
[47:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[47:24] | What does it say? | 写的什么 |
[47:26] | Says his name is Jamie. | 他的名字叫杰米 |
[47:28] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[47:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:32] | – Are you okay, Jamie? – No, no, no, don’t fuck with it. | – 你还好吗 杰米 – 别逗它了 |
[47:34] | Just leave him alone. | 别管他了 |
[47:37] | Aw. Jamie. | 噢 杰米 |
[47:39] | Who’s a handsome, petite, little gerbil? | 这只帅气小巧的小沙鼠是谁啊 |
[47:45] | It’s a hamster. | 这是只仓鼠 |
[47:47] | My daughter went through three of them. | 我女儿养过三只 |
[47:50] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[47:52] | Motherfucking V’d-up hamster. | 该死的五号剂仓鼠 |
[47:55] | I told you | 我告诉过你 |
[47:57] | not to fuck with him. Goddamn it. | 别惹他 该死的 |
[47:58] | Look lively! | 精神点啊 |
[48:43] | Merci, Jamie. | 谢了 杰米 |
[48:48] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[49:09] | Oi! | 喂 |
[49:12] | Evening, cunts. | 晚上好啊 讨厌鬼们 |
[49:44] | M.M.! | 马文 |
[49:49] | Oh! Oh! | 噢 |
[49:51] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. | 该死的 抱歉 |
[49:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:16] | Your dick’s out. | 你的鸡巴露出来了 |
[50:32] | – Butcher? – All right, all right, look, hang about. | – 布彻 – 好吧 听着 等一下 |
[50:34] | You and Hughie both took Compound V? | 你和休伊都用了化合物V吗 |
[50:36] | What are you two, fucking Supes now? | 你们俩也是他妈的超人类了吗 |
[50:38] | Temporary V. | 临时V |
[50:44] | Oh, she say, “Why do you do this to yourself on purpose?” | 她说 你们为什么要故意对自己这样 |
[50:47] | Only lasts 24 hours, all right? | 只持续二十四小时 好吗 |
[50:49] | Break glass in case of emergencies, you know, | 紧急情况下救急用的 |
[50:51] | – like this one. – And you give this to-to Hughie? | – 比如现在 – 你把这个给休伊了吗 |
[50:53] | I didn’t give it to him. The thieving git must have broken | 我没有给他 肯定是他这个小偷 |
[50:55] | broken into the case and nicked it. | 撬开箱子自己偷的 |
[50:58] | – Uh… – Let’s just find this thing | – 嗯 – 我们先找到东西 |
[50:59] | and get the fuck out of here, all right? | 然后他妈的离开这里 好吗 |
[51:01] | You’re better than this, kid. | 你不该自暴自弃 孩子 |
[51:05] | Butcher, I’m… Look… | 布彻 |
[51:09] | I’m s… I’m sorry, okay? It’s just, I… | 我很抱歉 好吗 只是我 |
[52:20] | Soldier Boy. | 士兵男孩 |
[53:06] | Ah… It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[53:37] | Kimiko. | 山崎纪 |
[53:41] | It’s okay. Huh? | 没事的 |
[53:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[53:46] | She’s not healing. | 她伤口没愈合 |
[53:48] | Why she’s not healing? | 为什么她的伤口没愈合 |
[53:51] | Kimiko. Why does she not heal? | 山崎纪 为什么她的伤口不愈合 |
[53:55] | Kimiko. She’s not healing! | 山崎纪 她的伤口不愈合了 |
[53:59] | Gauze. Frenchie, fresh gauze. | 纱布 弗兰基 新纱布 |
[54:02] | – Oh, no, no, no… – Give me some fresh gauze. Open your eyes. | – 不 – 给我一些新纱布 睁开眼睛 |
[54:03] | Open your eyes. Hold her head up, Frenchie. | 睁开你的眼睛 抬起她的头 弗兰基 |
[54:05] | – Mon coeur. – Open your eyes, Kimiko. | – 亲爱的 – 睁开眼睛 山崎纪 |
[54:06] | – Hey. – Open your eyes. Open your eyes. | – 嘿 – 睁开眼睛 睁开你的眼睛 |
[54:08] | – Mon coeur. – Kimiko, there you go. | – 亲爱的 – 山崎纪 就是这样 |
[54:10] | Look at Frenchie. | 看着弗兰基 |
[54:12] | – Mon coeur? Mon coeur? – Open your eyes, Kimiko, | – 亲爱的 – 睁开眼睛 山崎纪 |
[54:14] | open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[54:15] | Soldier Boy was always an hard bastard, | 士兵男孩一直都是个难搞的混蛋 |
[54:17] | – but not like that. – Mon coeur. | – 但从没那样过 – 亲爱的 |
[54:18] | They must have done something to him. | 他们肯定对他做了什么 |
[54:21] | What you think? | 你觉得是什么 |
[54:24] | Mon coeur. Mon coeur. | 亲爱的 |
[54:26] | – Kimiko… – It’s over, Butcher. | – 山崎纪 – 结束了 布彻 |
[54:30] | There ain’t no team for me to hold together no more. | 我再也没有团队要维系了 |
[54:33] | Mon coeur? | 亲爱的 |
[54:34] | No, please, please, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 求你了 不 |
[54:35] | You made sure of that. | 是你搞成这样的 |
[54:37] | Come on. Come on. Kimiko! | 拜托 山崎纪 |
[54:39] | Hold her head up, Frenchie. | 抬起她的头 弗兰基 |
[54:41] | – She’s… No. – Kimiko, open your eyes. | – 她 不 – 山崎纪 睁开眼睛 |
[54:43] | – Mon coeur! – Open your eyes. | – 亲爱的 – 睁开眼睛 |
[54:51] | Hey, you know what? I think I want to fly home. | 你知道吗 我想飞回家 |
[54:54] | You want to fly? | 你想飞吗 |
[54:57] | Uh, the car’s right here. | 车就在这呢 |
[54:58] | Um, next time? | 下次吧 |
[55:00] | No, no, no, no. Come on, I’ll-I’ll carry you. | 不 来吧 我会抱你的 |
[55:02] | Who wants to see Starlight and me fly? | 谁想看星光和我一起飞 |
[55:05] | What, are you gonna disappoint them? | 你要让他们失望吗 |
[55:07] | – Okay. – Come on, up you go. | – 好吧 – 来吧 上来 |
[55:10] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[55:13] | I, uh, I have a view I really want to show you. | 我很想带你去看一个美景 |
[55:16] | It’s gonna blow your mind. | 会让你大吃一惊的 |
[55:18] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[55:28] | This really is a beautiful city. | 这座城市真美 |
[55:30] | You know, you don’t need to do this. | 你不需要这样做了 |
[55:32] | The cameras are gone. | 没摄像机在拍了 |
[55:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:37] | But, see, that’s the thing about me, Starlight. | 但你看 这就是我的特点 星光 |
[55:40] | If I promise something, I deliver. | 如果我承诺了什么 就会兑现 |
[55:42] | Now, that is the view of a lifetime. | 那边就是一生难忘的美景 |
[55:49] | Alex? | 阿莱克斯 |
[55:54] | Alex! | 阿莱克斯 |
[55:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[55:57] | You fucking psycho! | 你他妈的神经病 |
[56:00] | Stop it. You know how that ends. | 别这样 你知道结果会怎样的 |
[56:02] | You know, besides, | 再说 |
[56:04] | this is your fault as much as it is mine. | 你跟我一样都有错 |
[56:06] | – What? – A-Train told me about you two mutineers | – 什么 – 火车头告诉我你们两个想叛变 |
[56:09] | and your little plot. | 还有你们的小阴谋 |
[56:11] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不明白 是吗 |
[56:14] | I mean, you have no fucking grasp | 我是说 你他妈的根本不了解 |
[56:15] | of the situation you’re in at all, right? | 你现在的处境 对吗 |
[56:18] | I’m gonna break it down one more time, | 我再解释一遍 |
[56:20] | and I’m gonna make it crystal clear | 我会说得一清二楚 |
[56:22] | so that even you can understand it, okay? | 这样连你都能理解了 好吗 |
[56:25] | There will be no more plotting, planning, playing around. | 不会再有什么阴谋 计划 胡闹了 |
[56:28] | That is over, okay? | 都结束了 知道么 |
[56:31] | From here on out, there is only my dutiful, loving | 从现在开始 就只有我忠实的 亲爱的 |
[56:36] | main squeeze Starlight, worshiping me and me alone. | 女友星光 崇拜我 而且只崇拜我 |
[56:40] | Because if you step one inch out of line, | 因为如果你稍有不慎 |
[56:42] | I mean, I-if you so much as fucking blink the wrong way, | 我是说 如果你他妈的眨错了眼 |
[56:45] | then that, my love, will be Hughie. | 那么那边 亲爱的 就会是休伊了 |
[56:53] | Do you understand this time? | 这次你明白了吗 |
[57:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[57:02] | Then say it, so I know. | 那就说出来 这样我才知道 |
[57:07] | “That’ll be Hughie.” | 那就会是休伊了 |
[57:12] | That’ll be Hughie. | 那就会是休伊了 |
[57:14] | There it is. | 这就对了 |
[57:19] | Find your own way home. | 自己想办法回家吧 |