时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The most powerful are not above the law. | 最有权势的人也不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[00:09] | Homelander has provided evidence of crimes | 祖国人提供了斯坦·埃德加犯罪的 |
[00:12] | committed by Stan Edgar. | 相关证据 |
[00:14] | Vicky, I’m glad you chose your own kind. | 维琪 我很高兴你选择了你的同类 |
[00:15] | If we need to fight him, | 如果我们要跟他斗 |
[00:17] | – will you help me? – Okay, I’m in. | – 你会帮助我吗 – 好 我加入 |
[00:18] | A-Train told me about your little plots. | 火车头跟我说了你们的小阴谋 |
[00:20] | Alex! Oh, my God. | 阿莱克斯 天呐 |
[00:23] | What’s B.C.L. RED? | B.C.L.红是什么 |
[00:24] | The thing that killed Soldier Boy. | 杀了士兵男孩的东西 |
[00:24] | Hello, hello. | 你好呀 |
[00:26] | You must be Nina. | 想必你就是妮娜了 |
[00:27] | I’m after a particular weapon. | 我在追查一件特殊的武器 |
[00:29] | We just got to do a little job for her. | 我们有个小活要她去做 |
[00:31] | I want to try something. | 我想试一试 |
[00:32] | It’s not power. It’s punishment. | 这不是力量 是惩罚 |
[00:34] | Evening, cunts. | 晚上好 婊子们 |
[00:38] | Why did you do this to yourself on purpose? | 你为什么故意对自己做出这种事 |
[00:40] | You’re better than this, kid. | 你明明能做得更好 孩子 |
[00:42] | Soldier Boy. | 士兵男孩 |
[00:46] | Ain’t no team for me to hold together no more, Butcher. | 没有我能凝聚的团队了 布彻 |
[00:48] | – Hold her head up, Frenchie. – Mon coeur! | – 抬高她的头 弗兰基 – 亲爱的 |
[00:54] | Are you recording? | 你在录像吗 |
[00:56] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[00:58] | As you know, the subject’s skin has | 如你所知 实验品的皮肤 |
[01:00] | demonstrated remarkable durability. | 显示出非同寻常的韧性 |
[01:01] | Which includes internal tissue. | 包括内部组织 |
[01:25] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[01:29] | Stable, for now. | 暂时稳定 |
[01:35] | Please note that, due to the procedure dated January 24, | 请注意 由于一月二十四号的操作 |
[01:39] | the subject still registers high radiation levels. | 实验品的辐射水平仍然很高 |
[01:44] | How the fuck’s that cunt still breathing? | 那个杂种怎么还活着 |
[01:46] | Twenty sieverts of radiation. | 二十西弗的辐射 |
[01:48] | Sulfuric acid cocktails. | 硫酸化合物的摄入 |
[01:50] | More or less shoved Chernobyl right up his arse. | 他都快成为一个行走的切尔诺贝利了 |
[01:52] | We will now determine whether his cornea | 我们现在将验证他的角膜是否有着 |
[01:54] | shares a similar strength. | 相似的强度 |
[01:56] | I’ll wager that’s how he got them nasty new powers. | 我打赌这就是他获得令人讨厌的新能力的方法 |
[02:10] | Listen, mate, we can’t hang about here | 听着 伙计 我们不能留在这里 |
[02:12] | looking for him, right? | 去找他 对吧 |
[02:13] | He’s Ivan’s problem now. | 他现在是俄罗斯人的麻烦了 |
[02:15] | We got to get Kimiko home to a proper doctor. | 我们得把山崎纪带回家 给她找个合适的医生 |
[02:18] | You don’t give a shit about Kimiko. | 你根本不在乎山崎纪 |
[02:22] | Or anyone else. | 也不在乎任何人 |
[02:23] | Oh, come off it, mate. | 让这事翻篇吧 伙计 |
[02:24] | Look, I took a fucking drug. | 听着 我当时吃了药 |
[02:26] | And in case you forgot, I just saved your life. | 你别忘了 我刚刚救了你的命 |
[02:32] | You killed Gunpowder, didn’t you? | 你杀了火药 对吧 |
[02:35] | Did you use your little laser eyes? | 是用你的那双激光眼吗 |
[02:37] | You’re too fucking right, I did. | 你说的太他妈对了 我是这么做了 |
[02:39] | And it felt good. | 而且感觉很好 |
[02:41] | For once, I leveled the fucking playing field. | 终于 我能跟他们处在同一级别了 |
[02:43] | Butcher, | 布彻 |
[02:45] | the whole point of what we do, | 我们所做的关键是 |
[02:48] | the whole goddamn point, | 整件事他妈的关键点是 |
[02:52] | is that no one should have that kind of power. | 没人应该拥有那种能力 |
[02:54] | Well, ain’t that just fucking fairies and dancing dildos, eh? | 那不就是歌舞升平的童话世界了吗 |
[02:58] | I happen to live right down here, mate, | 我正好住在这里 伙计 |
[03:00] | on planet Earth. | 在地球上 |
[03:07] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[03:09] | Looks like Kermit the Frog had a right wank in your mouth. | 看着就像青蛙克米特射了你一嘴 |
[03:11] | No, I’m good, okay? | 我没事 我很好 好吗 |
[03:16] | So I see. | 我看出来了 |
[03:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:34] | I know these are difficult times, | 我知道现在是困难时期 |
[03:36] | but with the greatest humility, I accept your nomination as CEO | 但怀着最大的谦逊 我接受沃特国际公司 |
[03:41] | of Vought International. | 首席执行官的提名 |
[03:45] | You know, my mother used to say, before she | 我十七岁时 我母亲因癌症去世前 |
[03:46] | died of cancer when I was 17… | 她曾说过 |
[03:48] | Okay, Ashley, that’s enough. Let’s not bring the room down. | 好了 艾希莉 够了 别尬聊了 |
[03:52] | Apologies, sir. Of course. | 不好意思 先生 当然了 |
[03:53] | Hello, everyone. Sorry I’m late. | 大家好 不好意思我来迟了 |
[03:55] | Thank you so much for coming up to 99, | 谢谢你们上到九十九层来 |
[03:57] | the mountain to Muhammad, as it were. | 免礼 平身 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:05] | Seeing as it’s, uh, my very first board meeting, | 鉴于这是我第一次参加董事会 |
[04:07] | I thought perhaps we’d start by, uh, going around the room | 我觉得我们可以轮流 |
[04:10] | and giving you all a chance | 给你们一个 |
[04:12] | – to introduce yourselves. – Bill Marsh. | – 自我介绍的机会 – 我是比尔·马什 |
[04:14] | And I, for one, would like to thank you, Homelander, | 我首先要感谢你 祖国人 |
[04:16] | for giving me the opportunity to serve this board | 在沃特历史上如此关键的时刻 |
[04:19] | at such a pivotal moment in, uh, Vought’s history. | 给我机会为这个董事会服务 |
[04:22] | Pat Willis, sir. | 我是帕特·威利斯 先生 |
[04:24] | You’ve rid us of Stan Edgar and restored honesty, integrity | 你帮我们摆脱了斯坦·埃德加 恢复了公司的 |
[04:27] | and innovation to this corporation. | 诚信 正直和创新 |
[04:30] | One question. With the changes around here, | 有个问题 鉴于这里的变动 |
[04:32] | our EBITDA margins will drop a tiny bit. | 我们的息税折旧摊销前利润将会略有下降 |
[04:34] | How do you want to handle that on the earnings call? | 您打算如何在收益报告上处理这一点 |
[04:43] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:44] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[04:47] | Is there something you want to get off your chest, Maureen? | 有些话你不吐不快是吧 莫琳 |
[04:49] | Sorry, sir? Wh… | 抱歉 先生 |
[04:51] | Do you think you know better than me? | 你觉得你比我更懂行是吗 |
[04:55] | I don’t know. Maybe you think you should be | 也许你应该 |
[04:57] | sitting in my chair and… | 坐在我的位置上 |
[04:59] | I should be sitting all the way down there in yours. | 我应该一路降级 然后坐在你的位置上 |
[05:01] | No, God, no, sir. | 哦 不 先生 |
[05:03] | I… I’m sorry. I… I was just… | 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[05:05] | It was stupid of me. | 是我太蠢了 |
[05:07] | I’m so stupid, and you’re so great. | 我太蠢了 您这么优秀 |
[05:10] | And… uh… | 还有 |
[05:13] | Maureen, you’re embarrassing yourself. You should go. | 莫琳 你在让你自己难堪 你应该离开了 |
[05:19] | So who’s next? | 所以下一个是谁 |
[05:21] | We look forward to working hand in glove | 在您出色而称职的领导下 |
[05:25] | under your tremendous | 我们期待与您合作 |
[05:27] | and competent leadership, sir. | 先生 |
[05:31] | It was my honor to lead Crime Analytics | 能够领导犯罪分析部门十三年 |
[05:34] | for the past 13 years, | 是我的荣幸 |
[05:36] | but all good things must come to an end, | 但天下没有不散的宴席 |
[05:39] | and the Vought board decided it was time for a change. | 沃特董事会觉得是时候做出改变了 |
[05:42] | So, allow me to introduce you to the new | 所以 允许我向你们介绍新任 |
[05:46] | head of Crime Analytics: | 犯罪分析部门的上司 |
[05:48] | the Deep. | 深海 |
[05:51] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 |
[05:53] | Thank you for your service, Bar. | 谢谢你的付出 芭布 |
[05:56] | Let’s hear it for Bar. | 让我们为芭布鼓掌 |
[05:57] | Come on, she did great. | 来吧 她做得很好 |
[05:59] | For someone with no practical experience, | 对于一个没有实践经验的人来说 |
[06:01] | it’s amazing. | 这很棒了 |
[06:02] | Look, it’s always been a big dream of mine | 我一直梦想着 |
[06:05] | to be able to fight crime | 能够打击犯罪 |
[06:08] | both at sea and on land. | 在海洋里 同样也在陆地上 |
[06:12] | I’m here to tell you | 我来此是告诉你们 |
[06:15] | that if you work hard enough, | 如果你足够努力 |
[06:17] | there’s nothing you can’t achieve. | 没有什么成就是你不能达到的 |
[06:18] | Hashtag dream big. | 标签 远大梦想 |
[06:20] | Real big. | 很远大 |
[06:21] | Because Vought’ll make sure the right man… | 因为沃特会确保正确的男人 |
[06:24] | Er… Sorry, Barbara. | 不好意思 芭芭拉 |
[06:26] | Right person, gets the job. | 正确的人得到工作 |
[06:29] | So, to break the ice, we brought… | 所以 为了破冰 我们带来了 |
[06:32] | – Cupcakes. – Cupcakes. | – 纸杯蛋糕 – 纸杯蛋糕 |
[06:35] | – From Sprinkles. – That’s right. | – 巧克力碎那家的 – 没错 |
[06:36] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[06:38] | Everyone just needs to sign up for, uh, | 每个人都需要参加 |
[06:39] | performance reviews. | 绩效评估 |
[06:41] | Just a formality, nothing to worry about. | 只是走个形式 不用担心 |
[06:43] | Mmm. You thinking of going freelance? | 你想去当自由职业者吗 |
[06:48] | Watch her head. Let’s go. | 小心她的头 我们走 |
[06:50] | She’ll be up and about in no time. | 她很快就能下地走路了 |
[06:52] | We’ll see you in the morning, yeah? | 我们明早见 好吗 |
[06:53] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[06:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:04] | You still got me. | 你还有我呢 |
[07:11] | Tragically relapsed into an opioid addiction, | 就在他刚入选七人队之时 |
[07:14] | just as he was slated to join The Seven. | 再次对鸦片类药物上瘾 |
[07:17] | Not since Len Bias has a public figure | 自莱恩·比亚斯以来 尚未有一位公众人物 |
[07:19] | been lost to a drug overdose | 在翻红前夕 |
[07:20] | – on the cusp of the next… – Hey. | 因吸毒过量丧生 |
[07:24] | Hey. Come here. | 嗨 过来 |
[07:26] | Come here. | 来 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:31] | I’m so fucking sorry. | 我太他妈的抱歉了 |
[07:32] | I shouldn’t be here. It’s not safe for you. | 我不应该来这儿 这对你不安全 |
[07:34] | I don’t care. It’s okay. | 我不在乎 没事的 |
[07:37] | Hughie, Homelander killed Alex. | 休伊 祖国人杀了阿莱克斯 |
[07:40] | He fucking murdered him, and it’s all my fault. | 他他妈的谋杀了他 这都是我的错 |
[07:44] | Hey. It is not your fault. | 嘿 这不是你的错 |
[07:47] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 来 |
[07:49] | We got Charleston Chew. | 我们有查尔斯顿口香糖 |
[07:52] | We got Almond Joy. | 有杏仁巧克力味 |
[07:53] | Bit-O-Honey. | 蜂蜜坚果味 |
[07:54] | There’s White Claws in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有白爪 |
[07:56] | Some of that gross lavender bath bomb shit in the tub. | 浴缸里有恶心的薰衣草沐浴球 |
[08:00] | Look, I know this doesn’t make this | 听着 我知道这些不会让这件事 |
[08:03] | any better, but I just… | 好转 但我只是 |
[08:04] | Let me take care of you for a second. | 让我也能照顾你一下 |
[08:07] | Tell me you found it. | 告诉我你们找到了那个武器 |
[08:11] | Moscow was a dead end. | 莫斯科是条死胡同 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:16] | No weapon or gun or anything? | 没有武器 枪 什么都没有吗 |
[08:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:21] | Then what killed Soldier Boy? | 那是什么杀了士兵男孩 |
[08:23] | Let… You know what? I’m gonna get you a White Claw. | 你知道吗 我给你拿一瓶白爪好了 |
[08:28] | Uh, Hughie? | 休伊 |
[08:29] | Your arm is broken. | 你胳膊骨折了 |
[08:31] | Where the hell is your cast? | 你的护具呢 |
[08:32] | You’re… you’re really gonna want a White Claw. | 你真的需要一瓶白爪了 |
[08:36] | Wow. All right. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Gonna have another one. | 还要再来一瓶 |
[08:40] | Um… Just… I’m just trying | 我只是试着 |
[08:43] | to get a bead on what, uh, part you’re most upset about. | 弄清楚让你最不高兴的部分是什么 |
[08:46] | Is it the part where, uh, Soldier Boy’s loose in Russia, | 是士兵男孩在俄罗斯不见了这部分 |
[08:49] | or the part where I… I took some temporary Compound V? | 还是我服用了一些临时化合物V这部分 |
[08:54] | it could be both parts. Uh… | 可能两者都有 |
[08:57] | – All the parts. – I told you right away, though, right? | – 所有部分 – 但我立马就跟你说了 |
[08:59] | That’s… that’s… No secrets. | 没有隐瞒 |
[09:00] | That’s got to be worth some points. | 这能挽回一些分数吧 |
[09:02] | You want points for not lying to me? | 你想靠着不对我撒谎挽回一些 |
[09:05] | I… would like to retract that statement. Um… | 我想撤回刚刚那句话 |
[09:09] | Hughie, you shot up an untested drug | 休伊 你注射了一种未经沃特 |
[09:12] | from Vought. | 测试的药物 |
[09:14] | You could’ve gotten yourself killed. | 你可能会杀了你自己 |
[09:15] | We don’t have any more. | 我们已经没有了 |
[09:17] | And even if we did, I… I wouldn’t take it. | 即使有 我也不会再注射了 |
[09:18] | It was awful. | 感觉太糟了 |
[09:19] | Like, uh, the hangover, all of it, just… | 就像宿醉 |
[09:24] | absolutely hated it. | 非常讨厌那种感觉 |
[09:26] | – You loved it. – I fucking really loved it. | – 你明明很喜欢 – 我太他妈喜欢了 |
[09:29] | It was awesome. I mean, you know me. | 这太酷了 你知道我的 |
[09:31] | If a guy in the car next to me gives me a dirty look, | 如果在以前 我旁边车上的人瞪我 |
[09:33] | I’m like fucking Dom Torreto taking off, | 我肯定会以速激里唐老大开车一样的速度 |
[09:35] | trying to get away from him ’cause I’m quick | 飞快逃开 |
[09:37] | and I’m all about family. | 因为我最看重家人 |
[09:38] | But in Russia… | 但在俄罗斯时 |
[09:41] | I wasn’t scared. | 我根本没有害怕 |
[09:42] | I-I… I saved M.M. | 我救下了马文 |
[09:44] | Me. | 我 |
[09:45] | I could, like, teleport. | 我可以 瞬移 |
[09:49] | – Teleport? – Yeah, I… I just… | – 瞬移 – 是的 我就 |
[09:50] | I knew how to do it. | 我知道我该怎么做 |
[09:52] | I just clenched my butt, and-and I jumped, and… | 我只要绷紧臀部 然后起跳 |
[09:55] | No. Hughie, that was stupid and dangerous. | 不 休伊 那是非常愚蠢而且危险的行为 |
[10:01] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我也不能没有你 |
[10:06] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. You’re right. | 天哪 抱歉 抱歉 你说得对 |
[10:09] | It’s over. | 到此为止了 |
[10:14] | So… | 那么 |
[10:16] | what do we do now? | 我们现在干什么呢 |
[10:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:20] | But whatever it is, we’ll figure it out together. | 但不管怎样 我们都会一起解决 |
[10:24] | You and me against the world, right? | 你和我一起对抗世界 |
[10:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:13] | How the fuck is Soldier Boy still alive? | 士兵男孩他妈的怎么可能还活着 |
[11:16] | Another nutter loose in the world, thanks to us. | 多亏了我们 世界上又多出来一个疯子 |
[11:19] | You look like warmed-over shit. | 你看起来简直像坨加热过的屎 |
[11:22] | Well… least I’ll be sober in the morning. | 至少到了早上我就会是清醒的了 |
[11:26] | You’ll still be a Supe. | 你依然会是一名超人类 |
[11:28] | Well, if Supes are so fucking vile, | 要是超人类都如此卑鄙 |
[11:31] | why do you want to be one again? | 你为什么还想成为超人类呢 |
[11:39] | What are you gonna do with those? | 那些药你打算怎么办 |
[11:51] | No, thanks. | 谢了 我不喝 |
[11:54] | I’ve been sober four months, asshole. | 我已经戒了好几个月了 混蛋 |
[11:57] | It’s been a year for me. | 我戒了一年了 |
[12:12] | What about Homelander’s son? | 利用祖国人的儿子怎么样 |
[12:15] | No. | 不行 |
[12:17] | Be years before Ryan can take him on. | 瑞恩还要好几年才能对抗他 |
[12:20] | What about that plane video? | 那飞机上的视频呢 |
[12:23] | I mean, I know it wouldn’t be so brilliant for you, | 我知道这对你而言可能不是特别明智 |
[12:25] | but… | 但 |
[12:27] | least it’ll pull back the curtain on the cunt. | 至少能揭开他的真面目 |
[12:30] | Would send him over the edge. | 会把他逼上绝路的 |
[12:33] | He’d end up killing a million people. | 他很可能会杀害数百万人 |
[12:38] | The video was always a bluff. | 视频也只能吓唬吓唬他 |
[12:43] | Not to me it ain’t. | 对我来说不是的 |
[12:48] | I thought I hated the guy. | 我以为我恨他 |
[13:00] | I done them all. | 我嗑过很多东西 |
[13:02] | Coke, E, meth, smack. | 可卡因 病毒 海洛因 |
[13:06] | Ain’t nothing like this. | 没有一样能跟这个比 |
[13:11] | Used to be months of leg work to take down a Supe. | 以前击败一个超人类要花费几个月 |
[13:15] | Gunpowder… | 而火药 |
[13:17] | not even a New York minute. | 甚至不需要一秒钟 |
[13:21] | Must’ve felt good. | 一定感觉很棒吧 |
[13:25] | I hated every second. | 我讨厌注射后的每一秒 |
[13:29] | No. | 不 |
[13:32] | The V just made me more… | V让我变得更加 |
[13:37] | … me. | 像我自己 |
[13:42] | With great power comes the absolute certainty | 获得强大力量的同时 |
[13:45] | that you’ll turn into a right cunt. | 你就会暴露本性 |
[13:47] | I mean, that’s the thing, right? | 人就是这样 对吗 |
[13:49] | You’re all just people. | 你们都是人类 |
[13:51] | All the V does is just | V只不过 |
[13:53] | amp up all that shit that’s already inside. | 把内心深处的东西放大了而已 |
[13:57] | Your lot? Just a bunch of walking nuclear erections. | 你们这些人 不过是行走的核装置罢了 |
[14:01] | You know? A-and it’s not just Homelander. | 你知道吗 不仅仅是祖国人 |
[14:03] | I mean, you-you fucking all got to go. | 你们所有人都应该消失 |
[14:09] | Every fucking last… | 你们中的 |
[14:13] | … one of you. | 每一个 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:43] | What? You still think you’re too good for me? | 怎么 你还是觉得我配不上你吗 |
[15:35] | Chocolate limes. | 巧克力酸橙 |
[15:38] | For when she wakes up. | 给她醒了吃的 |
[15:42] | I pray she pulls through. | 我祈祷她渡过难关 |
[15:49] | Ten dead Russian soldiers. | 十名俄罗斯士兵死亡 |
[15:54] | A classified lab destroyed. | 一座机密的实验室被摧毁 |
[15:57] | Three of my contacts in the Kremlin | 我在克里姆林宫的三位线人 |
[15:59] | have disappeared already. | 失踪了 |
[16:01] | You know, Sergei, there is this absolute natural law. | 塞尔盖 有一条颠覆不破的自然法则 |
[16:05] | That law, it says | 是这么说的 |
[16:07] | you do not fuck me, I fuck you. | 你不能搞我 只能我搞你 |
[16:09] | It was Monsieur Charcutier who came to you, | 来找你的是布彻先生 |
[16:13] | made the deal with you. Take it up with him. | 和你交易的也是他 去找他解决啊 |
[16:16] | I don’t know him. I know you. | 我不认识他 我只认识你 |
[16:18] | You’re the one who introduced us. | 你是介绍我们的中间人 |
[16:20] | You’re the one who pays the debt. | 该由你来偿还债务 |
[16:22] | You work for me now. | 你现在为我工作 |
[16:24] | Absolument pas. | 绝不可能 |
[16:26] | You know, before you abandoned me for Butcher, | 在你离开我投奔布彻之前 |
[16:28] | you always wrung your hands. | 你经常拧自己的手 |
[16:30] | “Oh, Nina, I cannot kill. | 哦 妮娜 我不能杀人 |
[16:32] | It’s like acid to my heart.” | 我心里难受 |
[16:34] | Yet you always did. | 但你总杀人 |
[16:45] | Pyotr Semenov and his daughter Katarina. | 彼得·西蒙诺夫和他的女儿卡特琳娜 |
[16:48] | You do it today. | 你今天给我解决掉 |
[16:50] | She’s just a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
[16:51] | That’s never stopped you before. | 从前这对你来说可不是问题 |
[16:55] | Call me when it’s done. | 解决完给我打电话 |
[17:09] | Mon cour? | 山崎 |
[17:10] | Mon cour? Hey. | 山崎 嘿 |
[17:21] | Ca va? | 你醒啦 |
[17:26] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[17:44] | It was Soldier Boy. | 是士兵男孩干的 |
[17:52] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么在笑 |
[17:54] | – I didn’t heal! – Hmm. | – 我没有自己治愈 – 嗯 |
[17:58] | Hand me something heavy! | 给我一个重一点的东西 |
[18:00] | Something heavy! | 重一点 |
[18:19] | It’s too heavy! | 太重了 |
[18:22] | It must’ve been Soldier Boy! | 一定是因为士兵男孩 |
[18:23] | My powers are gone! | 我的超能力没有了 |
[18:34] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[18:35] | Supersonic trusted you, and you got him killed. | 超音速如此信任你 你却害死了他 |
[18:39] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – You fucking coward. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 你个懦夫 |
[18:42] | Why are you so desperate to be with people who hate you? | 你怎么就这么渴望和你恨的人待在一起 |
[18:51] | Congrats from Lindsey Graham. | 林赛·格雷厄姆送来祝贺 |
[18:55] | He’s such a gooch-licker. | 他可真是个舔狗 |
[18:56] | Anyway, I hope you know how much Homelander | 不管怎么样 我希望你能知道祖国人 |
[18:58] | appreciates your loyalty. | 会对你的忠诚感激不尽 |
[19:00] | Now more than ever, he needs people he can trust. | 他比过去任何时候都更需要可以信任的人 |
[19:03] | So, to thank you for being a team player, | 感谢你能成为队伍一员 |
[19:06] | Homelander has agreed to a meeting with you and Blue Hawk. | 祖国人同意和你和蓝鹰见一面了 |
[19:09] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[19:10] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 多谢 – 好的 |
[19:12] | I’ll just pop outside and get him. | 那我出去叫他进来 |
[19:13] | What? Like, right now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[19:16] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[19:18] | – Thanks for coming on such short notice, Blue Hawk. – Oh. | – 感谢你能来得这么快 – 哦 |
[19:19] | A-Train. | 火车头 |
[19:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:22] | Big fan. | 忠实粉丝 |
[19:24] | Cool. Yeah. | 酷 耶 |
[19:27] | – Blue Hawk. – Yeah. | – 蓝鹰 – 嗯 |
[19:29] | I wanted to talk to you about your patrols in Trenton. | 我想和你聊聊你在特伦顿巡逻的事 |
[19:33] | Little excessive. | 好像有些过度了 |
[19:35] | Hmm? Says who? | 嗯 谁说的 |
[19:38] | Well, a lot of Black folks. | 很多黑人群众都这说 |
[19:40] | No. | 没有 |
[19:41] | No. This has nothing to do with… | 不 这跟是不是黑… |
[19:45] | … African Americans. | 美籍非裔完全没有关系 |
[19:48] | You and me both trained with Coach Brink at school. | 你和我在学校里都是跟着布林克教练训练的 |
[19:50] | We were taught to dominate totally. | 他教我们要完全掌控一切 |
[19:53] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是 |
[19:54] | you’re mostly just doing it in-in Black neighborhoods. | 你基本上只在黑人区这么做 |
[19:57] | And you don’t want people to say that you’re being racist, right? | 你也不希望别人说你是种族歧视吧 |
[19:59] | You know, it’s actually racist to call somebody racist. | 实际上说别人种族歧视的人才是种族歧视 |
[20:05] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:08] | Is this, like, a “Cancel” Thing? Am I being canceled? | 是开除吗 你们要把我踢出去吗 |
[20:15] | What can I do to make this right? | 我能做什么来弥补吗 |
[20:17] | Wouldn’t take much. | 不用做很多 |
[20:19] | I don’t know. Make an apology or some shit. | 我也不知道 道个歉之类的吧 |
[20:21] | What a great idea. Thank you for saying that. | 真是个好主意 谢谢你告诉我 |
[20:24] | I’m sure Homelander would really, really appreciate that, | 我敢说祖国人也会很赞同的 |
[20:27] | Blue Hawk. | 蓝鹰 |
[20:28] | Hey, name the time and place. | 嘿 说个时间地点吧 |
[20:33] | It is so important to do the work, | 这些工作非常重要 |
[20:36] | to have the difficult conversations. | 进行一些困难的交流 |
[20:38] | This is so great, you guys. | 你们太棒了 |
[21:04] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[21:48] | Hey, buddy? | 嘿 老兄 |
[21:50] | You okay, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[21:56] | I’m not just like the rest of you. | 我和你们其他人不一样 |
[21:59] | I’m stronger. I’m smarter. | 我更强大 我更聪明 |
[22:02] | I’m better. | 我比你们更优秀 |
[22:03] | I am better! | 我更优秀 |
[22:05] | I’m not some | 我不是什么 |
[22:06] | weak-kneed fucking cry baby… | 软弱无能只会跪着哭的宝宝 |
[22:08] | – Hey, look who it is. – Todd. | – 嘿 看看这是谁 – 托德 |
[22:10] | – Hey, baby. – Daddy! | – 嗨 宝贝 – 爸爸 |
[22:12] | Ah… hey! | 啊 嘿 |
[22:15] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了吗 – 准备好了 |
[22:16] | All right. Go get your backpack. | 好了 去拿上你的背包 |
[22:19] | She can’t stop talking about this Science Center trip. | 她说起去科技中心的事就说个不停 |
[22:22] | All my life, people have tried to control me. | 我的一生中 人们一直试图控制我 |
[22:25] | My whole life. | 整整一生 |
[22:27] | Todd, you, uh… | 托德 你 |
[22:29] | you got Janine watching this guy? | 你怎么让珍妮看这个人 |
[22:30] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:32] | His language gets a bit salty, but it’s good for her. | 他说话可能有些粗鲁 但看这个对珍妮有好处 |
[22:36] | How is this good for Janine? | 有什么好处 |
[22:39] | Um, because he’s America’s | 呃 因为他是美国最伟大的英雄 |
[22:41] | greatest hero who saves thousands of people. | 他拯救了上千人 |
[22:44] | He’s standing up to the crooks, | 他挺身而出打击罪犯 |
[22:46] | the corporations and the legacy media. | 打击当局和传统媒体 |
[22:48] | Hey, you friend me on Facebook, | 你加一下我的脸书好友 |
[22:49] | I’ll send you some stuff that will… | 我给你发点东西 |
[22:51] | Todd, I don’t want Janine watching | 托德 我不想让珍妮再看到 |
[22:52] | any more of this garbage. | 任何一点关于这个垃圾的内容 |
[22:54] | – Do you understand? – Ready. | – 你明白了吗 – 我准备好了 |
[22:56] | Why? Janine loves Homelander. He’s her favorite. | 为什么 珍妮很喜欢祖国人 他是她的偶像 |
[22:57] | Isn’t that right, sweetie? | 真的吗 宝贝 |
[22:59] | ‘Cause Homelander is a psycho | 因为祖国人就是个疯子 |
[23:00] | – piece of shit, that’s why. – Daddy. | – 他就是坨屎 就是这样 – 爸爸 |
[23:02] | You want to pull it back in front of the kid there, Marvin? | 你要在孩子面前这样吗 马文 |
[23:05] | It’s not the kid. She’s my daughter. | 她不是其他孩子 她是我女儿 |
[23:08] | – Okay. – We have breaking news this hour. | – 好吧 – 为您带来本时段的最新新闻 |
[23:10] | An explosion just rocked midtown Manhattan. | 曼哈顿中城刚刚发生爆炸 |
[23:13] | Early reports indicate 19 are dead. | 早些时候的报道表示有十九人遇难 |
[23:19] | The NYPD and Bureau of Superhuman Affairs… | 纽约警察局和超人类事务局 |
[23:31] | Baby, I’m sorry, but Daddy’s got to go. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 但是爸爸得离开一下 |
[23:33] | No. Daddy, I want to go to the Science Center. | 爸爸 不要 我想去科学中心 |
[23:35] | What are you doing? She’s been waiting for this all week. | 你这是干嘛 她都想了一个礼拜了 |
[23:38] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[23:44] | No, baby. | 宝贝 你没有 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:50] | The NYPD and Bureau of Superhuman Affairs | 纽约警察局和超人类事务局 |
[23:53] | are calling it the work of an unknown supervillain. | 声称这是一个未知超级反派所为 |
[23:56] | At this time, we’re still waiting | 而此刻 我们还在等待 |
[23:57] | for more information from authorities… | 来自官方的更多消息 |
[23:59] | Homelander? Did you hear me? | 祖国人 你在听我说话吗 |
[24:02] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[24:03] | I said we need to handle this. Now. | 我是说 我们应该出面处理 立刻 |
[24:07] | … confirmed killed, with dozens more injured. | 被证实死亡 并有数十人受伤 |
[24:10] | Uh, yeah, of course we do. Okay. | 是的 我们当然应该处理 |
[24:12] | So, book slots on all the Sunday shows. | 那么 定下周日所有节目的档期 |
[24:15] | Tell them that, uh, there’s nothing to worry about, | 告诉民众 没什么可担心的 |
[24:18] | not a thing. | 完全没有 |
[24:19] | We got everything under control. | 一切都在我们的控制之中 |
[24:20] | – That’s smart. – So smart. | – 好主意 – 非常的好 |
[24:21] | – So we’re gonna… – Jesus, I meant that | – 那我们就 – 老天啊 我的意思是 |
[24:23] | we need to stop this guy! | 我们必须立刻阻止那个人 |
[24:24] | Could you watch your fucking tone, please, darling. | 你能注意一下自己的语气吗 亲爱的 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:31] | I just, I mean… | 我只是 我是说 |
[24:34] | Don’t you think that | 你觉不觉得 |
[24:36] | maybe the best way to handle this is to find him? | 可能最好的处理方法就是找到他 |
[24:40] | I never thought of that. Obviously. | 我怎么没想到 这不明摆着吗 |
[24:43] | God. O-okay, so why don’t you go and do that? | 天呐 那你还不快点去做 |
[24:45] | Hmm? Run along and save the day. | 以一己之力拯救世界 |
[24:47] | Meanwhile, the grown-ups, | 与此同时 大人们 |
[24:49] | well, we got to worry about the share price | 则需要担心股价 |
[24:51] | and the EBITDA margins, okay? | 还有税息折旧摊销前利润率 明白吗 |
[24:57] | – Thank you. – So much. | – 非常 – 感谢 |
[25:00] | Hey. It’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[25:02] | Tell me this isn’t who I think it is. | 告诉我 这不是我认为的那个人 |
[25:04] | Probably exactly who you think it is. | 或许正是你认为的那个人 |
[25:06] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[25:08] | Look, we’re coming up on the site now. | 听着 我们现在到现场了 |
[25:10] | Can your Crime Analytics people look for him? | 你们的犯罪分析科能去找他吗 |
[25:11] | I’m on it. Just be careful, Hughie. | 我这就去 休伊 你要小心 |
[25:29] | Fucking hell. | 老天爷啊 |
[25:31] | Hughie. | 休伊 |
[25:34] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[25:35] | Hey, uh… | 你好 |
[25:38] | Morning, morning. | 早上好 |
[25:39] | – Is Vicky here? – She’s on her way. | – 维琪也来了吗 – 她在来的路上 |
[25:42] | Didn’t you break your arm? | 你不是摔断胳膊了吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[25:46] | Yes. It turns out it’s a bad sprain, | 结果只是严重的扭伤 |
[25:48] | – so I… I’m okay. I’ll see you later. – Okay. | – 所以我恢复了 回头见 – 好的 |
[26:09] | Oi. | 喂 |
[26:14] | Still think he’s the Reds’ problem? | 你还认为他是苏联人的麻烦吗 |
[26:17] | All right. Easy, mate. | 好了 放松点 伙计 |
[26:19] | Fuck you. | 滚开 |
[26:20] | I’ll find him myself. | 我自己会找到他的 |
[26:22] | And what you gonna do when you find him, eh? | 找到他之后你能干嘛呢 |
[26:27] | He’s well out of your league, son. | 小子 你根本不是他的对手 |
[26:31] | You need help. | 你需要帮手 |
[26:32] | You need us. | 你需要我们 |
[26:36] | Oh, we can talk about what a cunt I am another time. | 关于我有多混蛋 我们可以改日再聊 |
[26:39] | But right now, let’s just focus on the job at hand. | 但此刻 让我们关注手上的事情 |
[26:43] | Let me help you with Soldier Boy. | 让我帮你搞定士兵男孩 |
[26:47] | I owe you that much, and then you don’t got to see me no more. | 之后我们就互不相欠 再无往来 |
[27:00] | Knowing you, you already got a lead? | 以我对你的了解 你应该有线索了 |
[27:02] | Course I fucking do. Look at where we are. | 那是当然 看看我们在哪 |
[27:08] | The Legend. | 传奇 |
[27:09] | Want to bet Soldier Boy paid him a visit? | 我打赌士兵男孩去找过他了 |
[27:18] | – Do you want the other half? – No. No. | – 你要吃另一半吗 – 不要 |
[27:21] | Not right now, thanks. You were saying? | 现在不要 谢谢 你说什么来着 |
[27:23] | To find the guy, we’d have to comb through | 要找到这个人 我们就得梳理 |
[27:26] | every CCTV camera in the city. | 市内的每一台摄像头 |
[27:27] | It would take a dozen analysts working double shifts. | 这需要十几个分析员两班倒 |
[27:30] | Okay, then let’s do it. | 明白 那我们开干吧 |
[27:32] | Where is everyone? | 所有人都去哪里了 |
[27:35] | We are everyone. | 我们就是所有人 |
[27:37] | Deep fired most of the department. | 绝大部分都被深海炒了 |
[27:38] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[27:40] | They had some tweets over the years | 他说那些人以前发过些 |
[27:42] | he said were critical of Homelander. | 批评祖国人的帖子 |
[27:43] | Said he only wants “Team players.” | 他说他只要有团队精神的人 |
[27:48] | Can I have that half? | 我能吃那一半吗 |
[27:49] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:03] | Reg. | 瑞奇 |
[28:04] | What you doing here, man? | 伙计 你来这里干嘛 |
[28:18] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[28:20] | – He wants to apologize. – He came with you? | – 他想道个歉 – 他跟你来的吗 |
[28:21] | And a camera crew? Come on, man. | 还带了摄制组 不是吧 伙计 |
[28:23] | Listen, you get a public apology, | 听着 你得到公开道歉 |
[28:25] | Vought gets some publicity. It’s a win-win. | 沃特得到宣传 这是双赢 |
[28:27] | You just spring this shit on me? | 所以就大摇大摆地来了 |
[28:30] | – What’s wrong with you? – Isn’t this what you wanted? | – 你有毛病吗 – 这不是你想要的吗 |
[28:31] | For me to use my platform to help the community, right? | 让我用自己的平台来帮助社区 不是吗 |
[28:38] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[28:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:46] | Sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:48] | It’s the metal in my helmet. | 是我头盔里的金属造成的 |
[28:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:57] | To, uh, the residents of Trenton, | 致特伦顿的居民 |
[28:58] | thank you for giving me the opportunity | 感谢你们今天给我这个机会 |
[29:00] | to speak with you today. | 说几句话 |
[29:01] | As you know, superheroes often have to make, | 众所周知 超级英雄们 |
[29:03] | like, uh, split-second decisions | 在打击犯罪时 经常必须在 |
[29:05] | when fighting crime, a… a… and I apologize | 瞬间作出决定 而我对于自己 |
[29:08] | if any of mine have been… | 任何可能被视为 |
[29:10] | perceived as being… racist. | 种族歧视的行为而道歉 |
[29:14] | But that is not who I am, okay? | 但我不是那样的人 |
[29:16] | Just ask my friends, | 只要去问问我的朋友 |
[29:17] | many of whom are, uh, are Black, | 他们很多都是黑人 |
[29:21] | like A-Train. | 譬如火车头 |
[29:22] | I do not see color. | 我不看肤色 |
[29:24] | I only see crime. | 我只看谁犯罪 |
[29:27] | And as a sign of my commitment to you all, I am donating | 作为对你们所有人的承诺 我会向 |
[29:31] | $10,000 to this community center. Thank you. | 本社区中心捐赠一万美元 谢谢 |
[29:34] | What about what you did to Raymond Tucker? | 你对雷蒙德·塔克做的事怎么算 |
[29:36] | Well, he-he-he was a criminal. | 这个嘛 他是个罪犯 |
[29:39] | He was unarmed. | 他手无寸铁 |
[29:40] | Would you have done the same thing | 你会对一个在米尔山的白人 |
[29:41] | to a white guy in Mill Hill? | 做出同样的事情吗 |
[29:42] | I-I go where the crime is, | 犯罪在哪 我就在哪 |
[29:44] | and the crime just happens to be I-in Black neighborhoods. | 而犯罪正好就发生在黑人社区 |
[29:48] | That-That’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[29:50] | All right, all right. No, that’s enough here. | 好了 好了 到此为止 |
[29:51] | We’re done here. Just say you’re sorry, | 结束了 你道了歉 |
[29:53] | and we can get out of here. Yeah. | 我们可以走了 |
[29:54] | You know what? Do your research. | 你们去了解一下 |
[29:56] | Like, Blacks commit | 黑人犯下 |
[29:57] | a disproportionate number of murders. | 谋杀案的比例高得出奇 |
[29:58] | How about all the Black men you murdered? | 那你谋杀的所有黑人呢 |
[30:00] | How about you tell me why were they so fucking aggressive?! | 那你告诉我他们为什么那么有攻击性 |
[30:02] | I was acting in self-defense. | 我是在正当防卫 |
[30:03] | You got powers! They don’t! | 你有超能力 他们没有 |
[30:05] | – Black lives matter! – Fuck you, Blue Hawk! | – 黑人命也是命 – 给我滚 蓝鹰 |
[30:06] | Walk away, walk away. | 闪人 闪人 |
[30:08] | Where you going? Get the fuck out. | 你干嘛 快离开 |
[30:10] | – Come on, out! – All lives matter. | – 快点 离开 – 所有命都是命 |
[30:12] | – All lives matter. – Black lives matter, motherfucker! | – 所有命都是命 – 黑人命也是命 混蛋 |
[30:14] | Supe lives matter. Supe lives matter! | 超英命也是命 超英命也是命 |
[30:17] | Supe lives matter, you fucking ingrates! | 超英命也是命 你们这些忘恩负义的家伙 |
[30:19] | Hey, Blue Hawk! | 嘿 蓝鹰 |
[30:20] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[30:22] | Fuck out of here! | 给我滚开 |
[30:26] | – Shit! – Stupid fucks! | – 糟糕 – 蠢货们 |
[30:28] | Shut the f… Get the fuck out of here! | 闭嘴 给我滚开 |
[30:32] | Stop! | 停手 |
[30:35] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐 |
[30:39] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[30:42] | Nate? | 内特 |
[30:45] | Nate! | 内特 |
[30:49] | Just leave it. | 就放门口 |
[30:50] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | Leave the goddamn clams casino at the door. | 把该死的蛤蜊拼盘放门口就好 |
[30:55] | This ain’t Grubhub, motherfucker. Open up. | 混蛋 我不是送外卖的 开门 |
[31:00] | Marvin. Hey. | 马文 嘿 |
[31:04] | I see you still got this piece of dog shit stuck to your boot. | 这个垃圾还是跟着你不放吗 |
[31:07] | Oh, go do one, you withered old cunt. | 给我滚开 你这个老不死的 |
[31:10] | This is Hughie. | 这是休伊 |
[31:11] | Hughie, you know who this is? | 休伊 你知道他是谁吗 |
[31:14] | He doesn’t know who I am? Read a fucking book, kid. | 他不知道我是谁 多读点书 小子 |
[31:17] | This… this is The Legend. | 这位就是 传奇 |
[31:20] | That’s, uh, quite a nickname. | 这个绰号真厉害 |
[31:23] | No, it’s not a name. It’s a level. | 这可不是个绰号 这是个段位 |
[31:26] | Legend, we need to talk. | 传奇 我们需要谈谈 |
[31:28] | – Not him. – He’ll behave. | – 他不行 – 他会守规矩的 |
[31:31] | You got my word. | 我保证 |
[31:33] | This is important, and you owe me. | 这事很重要 你欠我的 |
[31:53] | Is that you and Roy Scheider? | 这是你和罗伊·谢德吗 |
[31:54] | That’s at the Chateau | 这是《霹雳钻》首映式后 |
[31:55] | after the Marathon Man premiere. | 在庄园酒店拍的 |
[31:57] | Roy Scheider, Dustin, Anjelica, Big Chief Apache. | 罗伊·谢德 达斯汀 安杰丽卡 阿帕奇大酋长 |
[32:00] | That whole night’s a little cloudy to me. | 那一晚我有点迷迷糊糊的 |
[32:02] | But if you ask Army Archerd, | 但你如果去问阿米·阿徹德 |
[32:04] | I was balls deep in Golden Geisha, | 他会说 我和黄金艺妓打得火热 |
[32:07] | and Marlon Brando was apparently balls deep in me. | 而似乎马龙·白兰度则和我打得火热 |
[32:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:12] | That’s gay now? Fuck you. Who cares? | 这现在算同性恋了 滚吧 管他呢 |
[32:14] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[32:16] | Anyway, after that, I got Marlon to cut his quote | 不管怎样 在那之后 我让马龙 |
[32:18] | on that Steel Knight picture, so I ask you, | 在《钢铁骑士》中自降片酬 那么我问你们 |
[32:20] | who fucked who? | 谁占了谁的便宜 |
[32:23] | He was here, wasn’t he? | 他来过这里 是吗 |
[32:26] | Oh, no, I’m-I’m good. I’m-I’m full. Of cocaine. | 不用了 我饱了 可卡因吃饱了 |
[32:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:31] | See, now Vought is all demo points | 现在的沃特只注重欢迎度 |
[32:33] | and audience testing, | 和观众调查 |
[32:35] | thanks to those backstabbing fucks | 多亏了那些背后捅刀子的杂种 |
[32:37] | Edgar and Stillwell. | 埃德加和史迪威 |
[32:39] | And yes, I know she’s dead. | 是的 我知道她死了 |
[32:41] | – Fuck her anyway. – So, The Legend was | – 还是要叫她去死 – 在史迪威之前 |
[32:43] | the VP of Hero Management over at Vought | 传奇是沃特英雄管理 |
[32:45] | before Stillwell came in. | 部门的副主席 |
[32:46] | He helps us out from time to time. | 他会时不时地帮助我们 |
[32:48] | He really doesn’t know who I am? | 他真的不知道我是谁 |
[32:50] | See, when I was in charge, you go with your gut. | 当我掌权的时候 一切都靠本能 |
[32:53] | That’s when heroes were heroes, | 那时候的英雄才是英雄 |
[32:55] | not these stage-managed silicone dolls. | 而不是这些提线木偶 |
[32:58] | I’ve never even seen Homelander sweat, | 我甚至都没有看到祖国人出过汗 |
[33:00] | let alone butter churn half the cast of Falcon Crest | 更别说在比佛利山的酒店里和 |
[33:04] | at the Beverly Hills Hotel, which I did. | 《鹰冠庄园》一半的演员云雨 而我做到了 |
[33:07] | Two words. | 两个词 |
[33:08] | Shannon Tweed. | 香农·特威德 |
[33:11] | Legend. | 传奇 |
[33:13] | Soldier Boy came to see you. | 士兵男孩来找过你 |
[33:15] | I need to know what he said. | 我要知道他说了什么 |
[33:16] | What are you, crazy? | 你怎么了 疯了吗 |
[33:17] | Marvin, he’s a fucking doornail. | 马文 他早就挂了 |
[33:18] | So who’s that coke for? | 那么那些可卡因是给谁的 |
[33:21] | That’s just me. | 是给我的 |
[33:22] | I’m writing my memoir. | 我正在写回忆录 |
[33:23] | It’s gonna be really dynamite. | 这本书将会一鸣惊人 |
[33:25] | So I’m, you know, | 所以我 |
[33:27] | I’m burning the candle at both ends. I swear. | 我写书 吸毒两开花 我发誓 |
[33:28] | I swear on my kids’ lives. | 以我孩子生命的发誓 |
[33:30] | You hate your fucking kids. | 你恨你的孩子们 |
[33:31] | So would you if you met them. | 如果你碰到他们也会恨他们 |
[33:33] | So, if I ran the prints on that mirror, | 如果我对那面镜子进行指纹检测 |
[33:35] | who would I come up with? | 能检测出谁的指纹 |
[33:37] | – Huh. – Don’t worry. | – 什么 – 别担心 |
[33:40] | Soldier Boy’s not gonna trace this back to you. Trust me. | 士兵男孩不会追踪到你的 相信我 |
[33:43] | Oh, trust you. | 相信你 |
[33:46] | Like I trusted him? | 就像我相信他一样 |
[33:47] | You forget what happened last time I helped? | 你忘了上次我帮忙的后果吗 |
[33:50] | – The underage hooker sting on Electroshock? – Oh. Oh. | – 未成年妓女电击受伤案吗 – 嗯 |
[33:54] | You can’t trust a man like that. | 你不能相信那种人 |
[33:57] | Everything and everyone he touches turns to shit. | 所有与他相关的人和事都会变得糟糕 |
[33:59] | Well, you can trust me | 相信我 |
[34:01] | to bash your fucking brains out with that leg, mate. | 我会用那条腿打烂你的脑袋 |
[34:03] | Butcher, please. | 布彻 拜托 |
[34:08] | Look, I’m the one you trust. | 我是你可以信任的人 |
[34:10] | Now, you know what Soldier Boy did to my family. | 你知道士兵男孩对我的家人做了什么 |
[34:12] | And you know because you okayed the cover-up. | 因为是你批准的善后 |
[34:15] | Shit, I… I okayed a million cover-ups. | 我做过无数次这样的事了 |
[34:18] | And they’re all tearing you up. | 每次都是折磨 |
[34:20] | So just make this one right, will you? | 把这件事处理好 行吗 |
[34:28] | I thought I was staring at a ghost, | 我以为我看见鬼了 |
[34:30] | but it was him. | 结果是他 |
[34:31] | He had a fucked-up beard, maybe, | 他的胡子乱成了一团 |
[34:34] | – but he hadn’t aged a day. – Wait, so he doesn’t get old? | – 但他没变老 – 等等 他不会变老 |
[34:37] | Like Stormfront? | 就像风暴女吗 |
[34:38] | We kept that under wraps. | 我们一直保守着这个秘密 |
[34:39] | Though it got a little fishy when he starred | – 尽管他和菲比·凯茨 |
[34:42] | in that Love and War picture with Phoebe Cates. | 出演爱情与战争时有点可疑 |
[34:44] | He was 63. She was 19. | 当时他六十三岁 她十九岁 |
[34:46] | Oh, fuck. Remember Entrapment? | 记得偷天陷阱吗 |
[34:49] | Connery banged Zeta-Jones. He was, like, a thousand. | 康纳利上了泽塔·琼斯 他比那厉害一千倍 |
[34:51] | Why was Soldier Boy here? | 士兵男孩怎么在这里 |
[34:53] | Came to pick up his super suit. | 来拿他的超级战衣 |
[34:55] | I held on to it. | 我保管着的 |
[34:57] | You know me. I’m sentimental. | 你懂的 我是个感性的人 |
[34:59] | Although I did actually wear the suit once | 尽管我为凯利·勒布罗克 |
[35:01] | for Kelly LeBrock. | 穿过一次战衣 |
[35:02] | By the way, her, too. | 她也是感性的人 |
[35:05] | You don’t know Kelly LeBrock? Fucking google it. | 你不认识凯利·勒布罗克 去谷歌上搜一下 |
[35:08] | Big “L.” Big “B.” | 大写L 大写B |
[35:09] | The other letters, small. | 其它字母小写 |
[35:11] | So, did he tell you where he was going next? | 那他有没有告诉你他接下来要去哪里 |
[35:13] | Or that he was gonna blow up a fucking restaurant on 59th? | 有没有说会炸掉五十九号路上的一家餐厅 |
[35:16] | Who the hell knows why talent does what they do? | 谁能了解天才的行事风格 |
[35:18] | That’s why they’re talent. | 所以这就是天才吧 |
[35:24] | He also came for his girlfriend’s address. | 他还问了他女朋友的地址 |
[35:28] | He’s headed there. | 他要去那里 |
[35:30] | Crimson Countess? | 绯红伯爵夫人 |
[35:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:36] | I didn’t get the feeling it was gonna be a happy reunion, | 我不认为这会是一场幸福的重聚 |
[35:38] | but I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[35:41] | Maybe you can go there and find out. | 或许你们可以过去看看 |
[35:44] | But mostly, get the fuck out of here. | 但现在赶紧离开这里 |
[35:48] | Today’s attack | 今天 |
[35:50] | – on 59th Street. – Yeah. | – 五十九号路的爆炸 – 是啊 |
[35:51] | How great a threat is America facing? | 美国到底面临着多大的威胁 |
[35:53] | Oh, no threat whatsoever. | 没有任何威胁 |
[35:54] | No. Truly, I-it is a stretch | 确实 把这个人称为 |
[35:56] | to even call this guy a supervillain. | 超级反派都有点牵强 |
[35:59] | The Stormchasers, Stormfront’s supporters, | 风暴追逐者 风暴女的支持者 |
[36:01] | said on 4chan that this whole thing | 在4chan上说这整件事 |
[36:03] | was an attempt by Stan Edgar to discredit you. | 是史丹·埃德加想让你名誉扫地 |
[36:05] | Right. Yeah. | 是这样啊 |
[36:06] | Well, look, I-I don’t know anything about Stormchasers, | 关于风暴追逐者我一无所知 |
[36:08] | but, uh, look, I can understand why they might think that. | 我能理解他们的想法 |
[36:12] | The minute we free Vought of the corruption | 我们刚把沃特从腐败和谎言中解放 |
[36:14] | and the lies, and this happens. | 这件事就发生了 |
[36:16] | I mean, the timing is, uh, very convenient. | 我觉得时间点过于巧合了 |
[36:20] | Smells like a false flag. | 感觉像是高级黑 |
[36:21] | Well, you said it, pal, not me. | 这可是你说的 伙计 我可没说 |
[36:23] | And what do you say to the mayor who wants to, uh, | 你对市长想要在恐怖分子被捕前 |
[36:26] | impose a citywide curfew until the terrorists | 实行宵禁 |
[36:28] | – are captured? – Oh, please. | – 有何看法 – 拜托 |
[36:29] | America is safe. | 美国是安全的 |
[36:31] | Okay? It is safe. | 很安全 |
[36:32] | So, everyone, get out there. | 大家放心外出 |
[36:34] | Go to your restaurants | 去想去的餐厅 |
[36:35] | and, uh, go to your movie theaters | 去看想看的电影 |
[36:38] | and-and live your lives. | 过自己想过的日子 |
[36:39] | Have fun, okay? | 开开心心的 好吗 |
[36:41] | You think it really was Edgar and the mayor? | 你认为真的是埃德加和市长吗 |
[36:43] | Maybe Jake Tapper. | 也许是杰克·塔珀 |
[36:46] | Trying to fuck with me? | 想要搞我 |
[36:48] | Make me look ridiculous? | 让我看起来很可笑吗 |
[36:52] | Or maybe | 或许 |
[36:54] | you’re just a paranoid, malignant narcissist | 你只是个偏执恶毒的自恋狂 |
[36:58] | who thinks everything is about you. | 以为地球绕着你转 |
[37:01] | Mm, it’s not paranoia | 如果他们来真的 |
[37:03] | if they’re really out to get you, though. | 就不是妄想症了 |
[37:06] | And you, Maeve. | 而你 梅芙 |
[37:11] | You’re out to get me, aren’t you? | 你要来找我麻烦 对吧 |
[37:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:19] | William Butcher. | 威廉·布彻 |
[37:20] | I can smell him all over you. | 你身上到处是他的味道 |
[37:22] | You really will do anything to hurt me, won’t you? | 你会想方设法地伤害我 不是吗 |
[37:28] | So… | 所以 |
[37:31] | what are you and William cooking up? | 你和威廉在密谋什么 |
[37:35] | Maybe you two brought that supervillain to town. | 也许是你们把那个超级反派带到了小镇 |
[37:38] | Oh, John. | 约翰 |
[37:39] | John, come on. | 约翰 拜托 |
[37:42] | You’re talking crazy. | 你在说胡话 |
[37:45] | I’m not cooking anything up with Butcher. | 我没和布彻商量搞事情 |
[37:47] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[37:49] | Don’t you dare fucking “John” Me. | 你怎么敢叫我约翰的 |
[37:51] | You’re not gonna weasel your way out of this. | 这次你肯定吃不了兜着走 |
[37:55] | You know the real tragic thing in all of this? | 你知道这一切里最悲剧的是什么吗 |
[37:59] | It’s that, more than anyone, I knew what it was like for you. | 我比任何人都了解你的感受 |
[38:03] | Swarmed everywhere we went. | 我们所到之处 人群蜂拥而至 |
[38:05] | Every little mistake, front-page news. | 任何一个小错误都会上头条新闻 |
[38:08] | It is lonely at the top, yes, but at least we had each other. | 高处不胜寒 是啊 但至少我们有彼此 |
[38:13] | We were lonely together. | 我们一起面对孤独 |
[38:16] | And I loved you. | 我曾爱过你 |
[38:18] | In my own way. | 以我自己的方式 |
[38:23] | But you… | 但你 |
[38:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:27] | Was anything about us ever real? | 我们之前的一切是真实的吗 |
[38:31] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[38:47] | From the start, | 刚开始 |
[38:49] | I hated you. | 我恨你 |
[38:55] | But what’s more, | 而且 |
[38:58] | I fucking pitied you. | 我非常可怜你 |
[39:03] | You’re completely and utterly alone. | 你那么的孤苦伶仃 |
[39:06] | You’re getting old and bitter. | 岁月不饶人 你变得愤世嫉俗 |
[39:10] | You pity me? | 你可怜我 |
[39:17] | I mean, that’s actually kind of funny, | 这就纯属搞笑了 |
[39:19] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[39:25] | Hey. | 那个 |
[39:27] | You want to know something else that’s funny? | 你想知道其它搞笑的事情吗 |
[39:34] | Frenchie’s not answering. | 弗兰基不接电话 |
[39:37] | Kimiko’s out of commission. | 山崎纪参加不了 |
[39:38] | Soldier Boy’s already got a head start. | 士兵男孩已经占得先机 |
[39:40] | We gonna need some backup. | 我们需要后援 |
[39:44] | And here it is. | 这就是后援 |
[39:47] | I thought you were out. | 我以为你用完了 |
[39:49] | Nipped into the Duane Reade, got some more, didn’t I? | 溜进杜安·里德那里偷了点 |
[39:52] | Look, I know how you feel about this shite, | 我知道你对这个垃圾的看法 |
[39:57] | but it’s Soldier Boy. | 但对面是士兵男孩 |
[39:59] | So why don’t you come down | 你就不能 |
[40:01] | off your high horse just this once, eh? | 屈尊一次吗 |
[40:09] | – My dad wouldn’t want it. – Your dad, | – 我爸不会同意的 – 你那个 |
[40:11] | who died of a dodgy ticker, | 死于一场意外 |
[40:13] | suing Vought and never getting nowhere? | 起诉沃特却一无所获的爸爸会不同意吗 |
[40:14] | Yeah. Him. | 他是这样的 |
[40:17] | You know, he also said, | 他还说过 |
[40:18] | if you don’t draw the line somewhere, | 如果你不明确底线 |
[40:21] | how the hell are you gonna know where you stand? | 你怎么会知道你的立场 |
[40:23] | They ain’t drawing no line. | 他们可没什么底线 |
[40:25] | Which is why we got to. | 所以我们必须有 |
[40:29] | I’m in. Give me some. | 我加入 给我一点 |
[40:31] | Kid, didn’t you just hear a goddamn word I said? | 小子 没听到我刚才说的话吗 |
[40:34] | I mean, who do you guys want? Do you guys w-want | 你们想要哪个 |
[40:36] | gawky, weak, freaking-the-fuck-out Hughie | 笨拙 软弱 胆小如鼠的休伊 |
[40:39] | or do you want strong, confident, | 还是强壮 自信 |
[40:40] | handling-his-shit Hughie? | 运筹帷幄的休伊 |
[40:43] | With it, I can actually help. | 有它的话 我就有用武之地了 |
[40:45] | Without it, I’m… | 没有它的话 我 |
[40:47] | I-I’m probably dead. | 我就死翘翘了 |
[40:58] | Lad can think for himself. | 孩子长大了 |
[41:12] | – I am so sorry, Ms. Barrett. – What the fuck | – 抱歉 巴雷特女士 – 你到底 |
[41:15] | – did he do to Maeve? – That’s all right, Gregory. | – 对梅芙做了什么 – 没事 格雷戈里 |
[41:17] | Maeve is at the Global Wellness Retreat in Malibu. | 梅芙在马里布的全球健康疗养院 |
[41:21] | Asking for help, it’s just not easy. | 寻求帮助 真的不容易 |
[41:23] | And she is just truly Brave Maeve, isn’t she? | 她是真正勇敢的梅芙 不是吗 |
[41:27] | Mm-hmm. I want to speak to her right now. | 嗯 我现在就想和她谈话 |
[41:29] | Unfortunately, the facility requires a digital detox | 不幸的是 疗养院不让病人使用 |
[41:31] | for their patients, but I’m sure you can leave her a message. | 数字通讯设备 但你可以给她留言 |
[41:34] | Goddamn it, Ashley! | 天呐 艾希莉 |
[41:36] | – We can’t let him do this. – Who are you referring to? | – 我们不能让他这么做 – 你指谁 |
[41:41] | He is out of control. | 他已经失控了 |
[41:44] | Yesterday, it was Supersonic. | 昨天是超音速 |
[41:46] | Today, it’s Maeve. | 今天是梅芙 |
[41:47] | Tomorrow, maybe it’s me or you. | 明天也许轮到你或我了 |
[41:51] | Look, I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[41:55] | I am, too, but this CEO job, it can’t be worth your life. | 我也是 但为了工作搭上性命 不值得 |
[42:08] | I don’t have powers. | 我没有超能力 |
[42:09] | You don’t need powers. | 你不需要有超能力 |
[42:11] | You just need to be human. | 你只需当个人 |
[42:15] | Please. Where is Maeve? | 求你了 梅芙在哪 |
[42:18] | Is she even alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[42:22] | Look, Starlight, sh… | 星光 嘘 |
[42:32] | I am CEO. | 我是首席执行官 |
[42:33] | Next time, make a fucking appointment. | 下次来 记得提前预约 |
[42:44] | There’s been severe damage | 他胸部和腰部的脊柱 |
[42:47] | to the thoracic and lumbar regions of the spine. | 都严重受损 |
[42:49] | Lacerations to vertebrae T6, T7, T8 and T9. | T6 T7 T8 T9椎体都有撕裂 |
[42:53] | The damage is so severe that Nathan will never walk again… | 内森伤得太重了 以后都无法走路了 |
[42:55] | … individual reached for his gun | 对方想要掏枪 |
[42:57] | and I had to act quickly to save innocent lives. | 我必须当机立断 拯救无辜的生命 |
[42:59] | You know, to think that my donation to this community | 想想我对这个社区的贡献 |
[43:02] | would be met with such intolerance, | 竟然还要被一些极左组织的 |
[43:06] | you know, by a few Antifa thugs and bad apples, | 暴徒们如此苛待 |
[43:08] | just breaks my heart. | 我真是伤透了心 |
[43:09] | Just breaks it. | 心寒啊 |
[43:58] | I got… rhythm. | 我有 声音了 |
[44:08] | Doctor, come! | 医生 快来 |
[44:10] | She speaks! | 她能说话了 |
[45:50] | Oh, I think I need café. You want café? | 我想我得来杯咖啡 你要吗 |
[45:55] | Well, yeah, I’ll be right back. | 等等 我马上回来 |
[46:38] | I’ve already got commitments | 我已经得到了承诺 |
[46:40] | from the orangutan from Dunston Checks In | 《小猴当家》里的红毛猩猩 |
[46:43] | and the capuchin from Outbreak. | 《极度恐慌》里的僧帽猴 都会参演 |
[46:45] | Technically, those aren’t chimps. | 严格说来 那些都不是黑猩猩 |
[46:47] | No, but they’re famous. | 确实 但它们很有名 |
[46:48] | They’re gonna be real draws. | 会吸引很多人 |
[46:50] | I worked with that Outbreak monkey once. | 我曾和《极度恐慌》里的猴子合作过 |
[46:51] | – He’s very good. – I’m telling you, | – 它很棒 – 我跟你说 |
[46:53] | there is no other place in the world | 世界上所有地方中 |
[46:55] | a monkey will want to be than right here. | 猴子会最喜欢待在这里 |
[46:58] | Uh, I love our little chats, you know, | 我很喜欢这样的闲聊 |
[46:59] | but, you know, meter’s running, so… | 但是 已经开始计时了 所以 |
[47:00] | Hold your horses, Sir-Cums-A-Lot779. | 别着急 射很多先生779 |
[47:03] | Yes, Countess. | 遵命 伯爵夫人 |
[47:07] | – Did you get them? – Sure did. | – 东西你收到了吗 – 当然 |
[47:09] | Wow. | 哇 |
[47:11] | Those are much bigger than I thought they would be. | 他们比我想象的还要大 |
[47:15] | Let’s warm these bad boys up, | 先让这些小家伙们热个身 |
[47:19] | and I’ll get out of this itchy suit. | 然后我会脱掉这身令人发痒的衣服 |
[47:23] | Get ready. | 准备好了 |
[47:36] | Fucking sexy. | 真他妈性感 |
[47:39] | – You like that? – Yeah. | – 你喜欢吗 – 喜欢 |
[47:42] | You want it? | 想要吗 |
[47:44] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[47:49] | Get that spandex down and start popping those things in there. | 把你的胶衣脱掉 把那些东西塞进去吧 |
[47:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:56] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[47:57] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[47:59] | What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[48:01] | Where’d you go? I’m almost… | 你去哪了 我差点就要 |
[48:10] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[48:21] | Probably not the dom-sub rumble you fancied tonight, yeah? | 跟你今晚幻想的轰轰烈烈不一样 是吧 |
[48:24] | What the fuck’s up with him? | 这人他妈什么毛病 |
[48:26] | We ain’t here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[48:28] | But I am gonna tell you something, | 但我要告诉你一件事 |
[48:30] | and I don’t want you to lose your shit. | 我不想你吓得尿裤子 |
[48:33] | What? | 什么 |
[48:35] | Your lover boy’s on his way here. | 你的情人正在来这里的路上 |
[48:40] | Soldier Boy. | 士兵男孩 |
[48:42] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[48:50] | How’d he escape from Russia? | 他怎么从俄罗斯逃出来的 |
[48:54] | Well, that’s interesting. | 有趣了 |
[48:57] | You knew the Ivans had him all this time? | 你知道他一直在俄罗斯人手上 |
[48:59] | I got to get out of here. Okay. | 我必须离开这里 |
[49:01] | Untie me right now. | 快给我解开 |
[49:03] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[49:05] | He’s gonna kill all of us. | 他会把我们都杀了 |
[49:06] | Why? What’d you do? | 为什么 你干了什么 |
[49:08] | Fuck you, all right? | 去你妈的 |
[49:09] | Let me go or we’re all dead. | 快放我走 不然我们都得死 |
[49:12] | Trouble in paradise, eh? | 你们吵架了 |
[49:13] | Don’t you worry, darling. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[49:15] | We got to big fish to hook, and you’re the worm. | 我们有条大鱼要钓 你就是饵 |
[49:20] | Is this a joke? Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 开什么玩笑 |
[49:25] | Come on. Let me go. | 别这样 放我走吧 |
[49:27] | Come on, guys. Let me go. | 拜托 放我走吧 |
[49:30] | Come on, guys. | 求求了 别这样 |
[49:34] | Thanks. Here. | 谢谢 给 |
[49:36] | We’re sure halothane will work? | 确定氟烷能起作用吧 |
[49:38] | Looked that way in the Reds’ video. | 从俄罗斯人的视频里看来的 |
[49:39] | We knock him out, we keep him out, | 我们把他放倒 让他失去意识 |
[49:41] | then we figure out what to do with him. | 然后再考虑怎么处理他 |
[49:42] | What the hell’s going on? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[49:48] | Annie, what are you doing here? | 安妮 你来干什么 |
[49:50] | M.M. Called me. | 马文给我打了电话 |
[49:51] | – Did he? – Just told her | – 是吗 – 我就是告诉她 |
[49:53] | we might need some backup. | 我们可能需要一些后援 |
[49:57] | That’s all. | 其它没说 |
[49:59] | Look, y-you shouldn’t be here, all right? It’s dangerous. | 你不该来这里 好吗 太危险了 |
[50:02] | It’s too dangerous for me? | 对我来说太危险吗 |
[50:03] | – What about you? – Oi, you lot, | – 那你呢 – 你们两个 |
[50:05] | take your little tiff somewhere else. | 要吵去别的地方吵 |
[50:08] | We’re on the job here. | 我们还有正事要干 |
[50:10] | Okay, uh, over here. Huh? | 行吧 来这边吧 |
[50:15] | I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t call me for this. | 我就是不理解你为什么不打电话告诉我 |
[50:20] | Okay, okay. Look, you… you’re probably gonna be mad… | 好了好了 你知道了可能会生气 |
[50:25] | … but I promised no more secrets, right? So… | 但既然我答应过不再向你保密 所以 |
[50:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[50:33] | Hughie. | 休伊 |
[50:34] | Hold… One second. | 等等 |
[50:36] | – You found more V? – It’s temporary V. | – 你找到更多的V了 – 只有临时的 |
[50:38] | It’s temporary, okay? I’m not an idiot. | 都是临时的 好吗 我又不是傻子 |
[50:41] | I-I know it’s sketchy. I’ve seen Trainspotting. | 我知道很可疑 我看过《猜火车》 |
[50:43] | But I-it’s Soldier Boy. | 但对方是士兵男孩啊 |
[50:45] | I mean, what else was I supposed to do? | 我还能做什么呢 |
[50:47] | – You were supposed to call me. – Yeah, and what if you got hurt | – 你还能给我打电话 – 要是你为了救我 |
[50:50] | trying to save me, Annie? | 自己受伤了怎么办 安妮 |
[50:51] | I would never forgive myself. But now you don’t have to, okay? | 我永远都不会原谅自己 但现在你不用救我了 |
[50:54] | I can handle myself. I can finally save you for once. | 我能保护好自己 甚至我终于可以救你一次了 |
[51:00] | I don’t need you to save me, Hughie. | 我不需要你来救我 休伊 |
[51:06] | I need you. | 我需要你这个人 |
[51:45] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[51:46] | I know you’re never gonna forgive me, | 我知道你不会原谅我的 |
[51:50] | but you left me no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[51:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:55] | I can’t draw no line, M. | 马文 我们的事想要成功 |
[51:59] | Not with what I got to do. | 必须不择一切手段 |
[52:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:05] | You’ll be all right in the morning. | 你明天早上就没事了 |
[52:30] | You’re that asshole from the lab. | 你是实验室里的那个混蛋 |
[52:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[52:35] | I’m the arsehole that let you out. | 我就是那个放你出来的混蛋 |
[52:37] | Russian Porta-Loos, eh? | 那里就像俄罗斯移动厕所 |
[52:39] | You want the Countess’s head on a spike, don’t you? | 你想杀了伯爵夫人 是吧 |
[52:42] | Well, she’s in there, yours for the taking. | 她就在里面 任你处置 |
[52:46] | Consider it a gesture of good faith. | 你可以看作是我的诚意 |
[52:49] | Good faith for what? | 什么诚意 |
[52:57] | I was thinking that you and I | 我在想 我们两个 |
[53:00] | could come to a little arrangement. | 可以达成一个小小的约定 |
[53:02] | What you lot call… | 就是你们说的 |
[53:05] | a team up. | 组队 |
[53:12] | Ben? | 本 |
[53:15] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[53:22] | You look so young. | 你看起很年轻 |
[53:23] | You don’t. | 你老了 |
[53:27] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[53:31] | It wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的主意 |
[53:33] | God, you got to believe me. I-I… | 天哪 你得相信我 |
[53:35] | How much did the Russians pay you? | 俄罗斯人给了你多少钱 |
[53:39] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[53:42] | They didn’t. | 他们没给 |
[53:44] | What? | 什么 |
[53:49] | They didn’t pay you anything? | 他们什么都没给你吗 |
[53:55] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[53:59] | All those years… | 这么多年来 |
[54:02] | … that they burned me | 他们用火烧我 |
[54:05] | and that they pumped me full of poison, | 给我注射各种毒药 |
[54:08] | I held onto the hope that you would come. | 我还一直存有希望 |
[54:14] | That you would save me. | 希望你会来救我 |
[54:19] | Because I still loved you. | 因为我还爱着你 |
[54:24] | I didn’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[54:28] | I hated you. | 我恨你 |
[54:31] | We all did. | 我们都恨你 |
[54:46] | Annie, please, just go. | 安妮 拜托 快走吧 |
[54:48] | Let us handle this. You can yell at me… | 让我们来处理 你可以冲我大喊 |
[55:11] | What happened? Is he hurt? | 发生了什么 他受伤了吗 |
[55:14] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯好他 |
[55:16] | He’s had four or five mgs of Rohypnol. | 他服用了大概四五毫克的安眠药 |
[55:18] | You fucking roofied him?! | 你他妈麻醉了他吗 |
[55:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[55:49] | Annie, listen. | 安妮 听着 |
[55:51] | We wanted a weapon. | 我们想要一件武器 |
[55:52] | Soldier Boy’s our weapon. | 士兵男孩就是我们的武器 |
[55:54] | He’s how we kill Homelander. And Neuman maybe. | 他可以杀死祖国人 也许还有纽曼 |
[55:57] | If anyone’s strong enough, he is. | 如果有人足够强大可以做到 就是他了 |
[55:59] | Y-You knew Butcher was gonna do this? | 你早知道布彻会这么做 |
[56:02] | M.M. Never would’ve gone for it, and you… | 马文肯定不会同意的 而你 |
[56:06] | – Look, you weren’t supposed to be here. – Oh. | – 听着 你不该来这里的 – 哦 |
[56:08] | So… | 还说什么 |
[56:11] | no more secrets, huh? | 不再有秘密是吧 |
[56:14] | Hughie… | 休伊 |
[56:17] | you’re teaming up with a murderer. | 你这是跟一个杀人凶手合作 |
[56:19] | This is the only way that I can save you from Homelander. | 这是我能把你从祖国人手里救下来的唯一方法 |
[56:24] | I’m doing this for you. | 我是为你才这么做 |
[56:26] | Whatever it takes, remember? | 不惜一切代价 记得吗 |
[56:31] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起吧 |
[56:34] | You and me against the world. | 你和我 对抗全世界 |
[56:37] | Hughie. | 休伊 |
[56:50] | Please don’t go. | 求你了 别去 |