时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | With great power | 强大的力量带来绝对的确定性 |
[00:22] | comes the absolute certainty | 你不再掩饰自己的真面目 |
[00:24] | that you’ll turn into a right cunt. | 我们尽在掌握 |
[00:26] | An explosion rocked Midtown Manhattan. | 一场爆炸刚刚震撼了曼哈顿中城 |
[00:28] | Soldier Boy. | 士兵男孩 |
[00:30] | And what you gonna do when you find him? You need us. | 你找到他的时候会怎么做 你需要我们 |
[00:34] | You shot up an untested drug from Vought. | 你注射了沃特生产的 一种未经测试的药物 |
[00:38] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[00:39] | Our classified lab destroyed… | 一个机密实验室被摧毁 |
[00:40] | My powers are gone! | 我的超能力消失了 |
[00:42] | …three of my contacts disappeared, so you’re the one who pays the debt. | 我在克里姆林宫的三个联系人 已经消失了 你得负责 |
[00:46] | Black lives matter! | 黑人的命也是命 |
[00:47] | Supe lives matter, fucking ingrates! | 超人类的命也是命 真是狗咬吕洞宾 |
[00:49] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:50] | Nathan will never walk away. | 内森再也不能走路了 |
[00:52] | – What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[00:53] | – Crimson Countess. Your lover boy’s on his way here. | 深红伯爵夫人 你的情人要来了 |
[00:56] | How much did the Russians pay you? | 俄罗斯人给了你多少钱 |
[00:58] | – They didn’t. | 没给钱 |
[00:59] | – I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[01:00] | I hated you. We all did. | 我恨你 我们都恨你 |
[01:04] | You’re teaming up with a murderer. | 你正在与一个凶手合作 |
[01:06] | Please don’t go. | 求你了 别去 |
[01:13] | Past few days have got me feeling a little, um… | 过去这几天让我… |
[01:16] | well, philosophical. | 想了很多 |
[01:19] | Uh, these Supervillain attacks, they’ve affected everyone. | 超级恶棍发动的攻击 影响到了每一个人 |
[01:22] | Doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from. | 不管你是谁 不管你来自哪里 |
[01:26] | We’re all in this together. | 我们无一幸免 |
[01:28] | And together, we can imagine a better world. | 只要我们万众一心 就能想象一个更美好的世界 |
[01:34] | Imagine there’s no heaven ? | 想象没有天堂 |
[01:37] | It’s easy if you try ? | 其实很简单 只要你愿意尝试 |
[01:41] | No hell below us ? | 我们脚下没有地狱 |
[01:44] | Above us, only sky ? | 我们头顶只有天空 |
[01:47] | ? Imagine all the people ? | 想象所有人 |
[01:52] | Living for today ? | 活在当下 |
[01:59] | You may say I’m a dreamer ? | 你可能会说我在做白日梦 |
[02:03] | But I’m not the only one ? | 但我不是唯一一个 |
[02:06] | ? I hope someday you will join us ? | 希望有一天 你会加入我们 |
[02:16] | Stop. Deep. | 停 深海… |
[02:20] | Is there anyone else that can operate this thing? Seriously. | 有没有其他人会用这机器 说真的 |
[02:22] | Ashley thought we should get rid of most of them. | 艾诗丽认为 我们该解雇他们中的大部分人 |
[02:24] | – What? You fired them. – Here, I found it. I found it. | – 什么 是你炒掉他们的 – 行了 我找到了 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:29] | Stop. | 停 |
[02:32] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[02:37] | Soldier Boy. | 士兵男孩 |
[02:38] | No, that’s impossible. He died, like, 40 years ago. | 不可能 他大概40年前就死了 |
[02:41] | – Someone’s cosplaying? | 难道有人假扮 |
[02:42] | Look at his face. | 看他的脸 |
[02:44] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[02:45] | – Or maybe CGI. | 也许是电脑特效 |
[02:47] | – It is not CGI. You don’t even know what CGI stands for. | 不是电脑特效 你根本不知道“电脑特效”是什么意思 |
[02:50] | It stands for “blow me.” I don’t understand. | – 意思是滚犊子 – 我不明白 |
[02:52] | Where has he been? Why did he kill Crimson Countess? | 他这些年去了哪里 他为什么要杀深红伯爵夫人 |
[02:54] | I mean, the two were, like, fucking Kurt and Goldie. All right, you know what? This is fine. This is fine. | 他们俩不是恩爱情侣吗 好吧 没关系 |
[02:57] | We dominate the news cycle. I will call Haberman. | 我们控制着新闻资源 我会打电话给黑伯曼 |
[03:00] | We’ll message that we got Soldier Boy totally under control. | 我们发布消息 说我们完全控制住了士兵男孩… |
[03:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:04] | You want to tell the world that Soldier Boy, | 你想告诉全世界 士兵男孩 |
[03:07] | hero of heroes, is back from the fucking dead and blowing up Midtown? | 英雄中的英雄 死而复生并炸毁了中城吗 |
[03:11] | Before me, he was Vought. His statue’s in front of the fucking building, Ashley. | 在我之前 他就是沃特的化身 大楼前就立着他的雕像 艾诗丽 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God, if this gets out… | 我的天哪 如果消息传出去… |
[03:19] | company’s fucked. I’m fucked. Oh, God. If the company falls, I fall. | 公司就完蛋了 我也完蛋了 公司倒下我也会跟着倒下 |
[03:22] | Oh, fuck. | 该死的 |
[03:25] | Oh, God. Why is this happening to me? | 天哪 为什么这种事会发生在我身上 |
[03:30] | This isn’t fair. | 不公平 |
[03:32] | This is so fucking unfair. | 这他妈的太不公平了 |
[03:38] | Okay. I’ll handle this. | 好吧 我来处理这事 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna find him and kill him. | 我会找到他并杀了他 |
[03:42] | You bury it. All of it. The footage, no one sees it. | 你必须毁掉所有录像 不能让任何人看到 |
[03:45] | He fucks it up, it’s your head. Noir. | 如果他搞砸了 由你来受罪 玄色 |
[03:53] | Why would he kill Crimson Countess? | 他为什么杀深红伯爵夫人 |
[03:55] | He was your team leader, you have any idea? | 他以前是你的队长 你知道原因吗 |
[04:05] | I’m really glad to have you with me on this one, pal. | 朋友 我很高兴有你陪我共同面对 |
[04:09] | Seriously. You’re the only one I can count on. | 说真的 你是我唯一可以依靠的人 |
[04:41] | Uh… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | What the hell? | 什么东西 |
[05:07] | Where’s the Chop Socky Oriental Sauce? | 东方杂碎酱在哪里 |
[05:09] | They don’t have that anymore. | 他们没那个酱了 |
[05:11] | Why the fuck not? | 为什么没有 |
[05:14] | Uh, many… many good reasons. | 有很多很好的理由 |
[05:16] | Did you get the other shit? | 别的东西都买到了吗 |
[05:18] | Here you go, guv. | 给 老大 |
[05:23] | Man, I missed bennies. | 天哪 真怀念苯丙胺 |
[05:25] | It’s how we won D-Day, you know. We were wired to the fucking gills. | 多亏了它 我们才能打赢诺曼底登陆战役 我们当时都嗑嗨了 |
[05:32] | Listen, let’s have a little chat about this team-up, yeah? | 听着 我们商量一下合作的事吧 |
[05:36] | Yeah, what the hell do I need a team for? The last one handed me to the Reds. | 免了 我为什么要跟人合作 上次跟我合作的人向苏联出卖了我 |
[05:39] | And we got you out of that little pickle. | 而我们救你脱离了那个困境 |
[05:42] | We wrapped up Crimson Countess | 我们把深红伯爵夫人包了起来 |
[05:43] | and delivered her like a fucking Christmas turkey, | 把她当成圣诞火鸡一样地送走了 |
[05:46] | and I even sorted Gunpowder for you. | 我还替你搞定了火药 |
[05:49] | Why am I supposed to be impressed with that? | 那有什么了不起的 |
[05:51] | That’s like killing Emmanuel Lewis. | 跟杀死以马内利刘易斯一样容易 |
[05:55] | Yeah, well, he grew up a bit since you last saw him. | 自从你上次见过他以后 他长大了一点 |
[05:58] | Hands off the fucking shield. | 别碰那盾牌 |
[06:00] | Anyway, you want payback on Payback, don’t you? | 言归正传 你想向“血债血偿”超人组复仇 对吧 |
[06:03] | Well, it just so happens that we | 而我们正好 |
[06:07] | are experts at exterminating shitbag Supes. | 是消灭人渣超人类的专家 |
[06:11] | You see, it’s a whole different world out there now, son. We’re here to help you find your way. | 现在的世界跟以前完全不一样了 我们可以帮你适应 |
[06:15] | Well, I can find them on my own. | 我可以自己找到他们 |
[06:17] | Uh, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:18] | I mean, do you know what a GPS is? | 你知道GPS是什么吗 |
[06:20] | Or-or Bluetooth? Or, I mean…the internet? | 蓝牙呢 互联网呢 |
[06:27] | You made those words up. | 那些词是你编的 |
[06:28] | No. No. No, those are real words, um, | 不 真的有这些词 |
[06:30] | and-and you need those to find them. | 而且你需要那些东西才能找到他们 |
[06:32] | All right? You need us. | 好吗 你需要我们 |
[06:35] | Kid’s right. | 这小子说得对 |
[06:37] | And all we ask in return | 我们唯一的要求 |
[06:40] | is that you add one more name to the list. | 是在你的复仇名单上加一个名字 |
[06:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:51] | A right cunt named Homelander. | 一个狗杂种 叫祖国人 |
[06:55] | I’ve seen pictures. | 我看过他的照片 |
[06:58] | Who is he? | 他什么来头 |
[07:00] | He’s the new you. | 他就是新的你 |
[07:02] | No one’s the new me, pal. | 没有人能替代我 伙计 |
[07:07] | But why him? | 为什么加上他 |
[07:08] | Let’s just say you’re not the only one wants payback. | 这么说吧 你不是唯一一个想报仇的人 |
[07:16] | All right. | 行 |
[07:18] | You help me find the rest of my team, | 你们帮我找到我的其他组员 |
[07:20] | and I’ll help you with this Homelander. | 我就帮你们搞定这个祖国人 |
[08:17] | So, you think that Soldier Boy is going after the rest of Payback? | 你认为士兵男孩 在追剿“血债血偿”超人组的其他人 |
[08:21] | Countess wasn’t strong enough to fuck him over on her own. | 以伯爵夫人的能力 不足以单枪匹马地干翻他 |
[08:23] | She had help. | 有人帮她 |
[08:26] | Soldier Boy’s just getting started. | 士兵男孩才刚开始而已 |
[08:28] | Do you know where any of them are? Those shady-ass TNT Twins | – 你知道其他人在哪里吗 – 炸药王双子非常鬼祟 |
[08:31] | got an address in Vermont. | 我查到了一个在佛蒙特州的地址 |
[08:33] | – Okay. Does Butcher have it? – No, | – 好吧 布彻尔知道这个地方吗 – 不知道 |
[08:35] | but he’ll get it. | 但他迟早能查到 |
[08:37] | I think Soldier Boy is bulletproof. | 我认为子弹奈何不了士兵男孩 |
[08:41] | This ain’t for Soldier Boy. | 这不是用来对付士兵男孩的 |
[08:46] | Look, I’m pissed at those guys, too, but we have to keep our heads on. | 听着 那些人也让我恨得咬牙切齿 但我们必须保持理智 |
[08:51] | Why? Why do I always have to take the high road? | 为什么 为什么总要求我无私高尚 |
[08:55] | You know, when white folks get mad, y’all motherfuckers go berserk, | 你们这些白人王八蛋生气的时候 就可以发飙 |
[08:58] | but I got to turn the other cheek? | 我却得把另一边脸凑过去挨打 |
[09:01] | Fuck the high road, fuck Butcher, and fuck Hughie. | 去他妈的以德报怨 去他妈的布彻尔和休伊 |
[09:04] | Hughie is not himself right now. | 休伊现在有点不正常 |
[09:06] | Hughie is a grown-ass man that’s made his own choices. | 休伊是个成年人 是他自己做出的选择 |
[09:08] | M.M.! Please. | 母乳 别这样 |
[09:10] | Soldier Boy is gonna kill more people. I mean, fuck. | 士兵男孩会杀死更多的人 情况非常严重 |
[09:14] | Kimiko is in the hospital. | 喜美子在医院 |
[09:15] | She lost her powers. | 失去了超能力 |
[09:17] | Frenchie isn’t answering, Alex is dead, | 法兰奇联系不上 艾利克斯死了 |
[09:20] | and Maeve… | 而梅芙… |
[09:28] | We’re all we’ve got. | 现在就只剩下你和我了 |
[09:32] | It’s up to us. | 我们必须扛起来 |
[09:41] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[09:43] | This is Starlight. | 我是星光 |
[09:45] | Yeah, of course, Ashley. I’ll be right there. | 艾诗丽 可以 当然 我马上到 |
[09:48] | I got to go up to the Tower for a little bit. Now? | – 我得上塔楼了 – 现在 |
[09:51] | If I don’t go, they’re gonna know something’s up. | 如果我不去 会引起他们的怀疑的 |
[09:53] | I’ll be one hour. | 我一个小时内回来 |
[09:56] | Do I need to worry about you? | 我需要担心你吗 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:08] | Even the greatest trees must grow from a single seed. | 即使是最茂盛的大树 也是从一颗种子长成的 |
[10:13] | Follow one proud Black man’s journey to the root of his roots, | 跟随一位以己为荣的黑人 火车头 |
[10:17] | as he takes the A-Train to Africa. | 一起前往非洲寻根 |
[10:22] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 真他妈的 |
[10:26] | Hey. It looks great. | 嘿 宣传片非常棒 |
[10:29] | Man, there’s so much strength in dignity. | 彰显了巨大的力量和尊严 |
[10:31] | What are you doing about Blue Hawk? | 你到底在怎样处置蓝鹰 |
[10:34] | Okay, first of all, everyone at Vought | 首先 沃特上下 |
[10:36] | is just heartbroken over your brother’s tragic accident. | 都为你哥哥惨遭意外而悲痛欲绝 |
[10:38] | It wasn’t an accident. Blue Hawk went apeshit for no reason. | 那不是意外 蓝鹰无缘无故地突然发疯 |
[10:41] | Well, he said he felt threatened. – Threatened? | – 他说他感觉受到了威胁 – 受到了威胁 |
[10:44] | By what, a room full of Black people with no superpowers? | 什么威胁 一屋子没有超能力的黑人吗 |
[10:47] | Look, I’ve scheduled him for 12 weeks of sensitivity training. | 我已经给他安排了 为期12周的敏感度训练 |
[10:50] | Fuck that. I want charges brought. | 那算什么狗屁 我要提出指控 |
[10:52] | Okay, A-Train, persecuting Blue Hawk will only make things worse. | 好吧 火车头 迫害蓝鹰只会让情况恶化 |
[10:56] | This is a time for healing. I don’t give a shit. | – 现在是疗伤的时候 – 我他妈的不管 |
[10:58] | I thought we got rid of the Nazis around here. | 我以为我们已经铲除了纳粹 |
[11:02] | Vought rejects racism and Nazism unequivocally. | 沃特立场坚定地拒绝 种族主义和纳粹主义 |
[11:04] | Okay? -Now, uh, can we talk about this later? I have a lot going on today. Thank you. | 好吗 我们稍后再谈这事行吗 我今天有很多事要忙 谢谢你 |
[11:10] | You know, whatever. I don’t need you. | 随便 我不需要你 |
[11:11] | I’ll just ping his chip, go get his ass myself. | 我会定位他的芯片 自个儿去教训他 |
[11:14] | No. Homelander wants everyone to present a united front right now. | 不行 祖国人现在要求所有人 组成统一战线 |
[11:18] | My brother is paralyzed. | 我哥哥瘫痪了 |
[11:20] | I want some fucking justice. | 我要伸张正义 |
[11:22] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[11:24] | Justice? – Yeah. | – 正义 – 对 |
[11:25] | – You want justice? Yeah. | – 你要伸张正义 – 对 |
[11:28] | Oh, fuck. | 该死的 |
[11:30] | I have spent over 100 hours in crisis management meetings | 我花了一百多个小时 参加危机管理会议 |
[11:34] | specifically figuring out how to cover up your bullshit– | 专门在想办法掩盖你干的破事 |
[11:37] | including all three of your straight-up murders– | 包括被你谋害的三条人命 |
[11:40] | while you were out in the club with your crew, | 当时你要么跟你的队员一起 在俱乐部狂欢作乐 |
[11:42] | or getting your toe sucked by Popclaw, | 要么在跟刺爪女乱搞 |
[11:44] | who, let’s not forget, you also murdered. | 别忘了 她也是被你谋杀的 |
[11:47] | Yeah, that’s right. I know about that. | 没错 我知道这事 |
[11:49] | You did not give a shit about all the collateral you caused then. | 你当时根本不在乎被你伤及的无辜者 |
[11:52] | Now, all of a sudden, you care | 现在怎么突然在乎起来了 |
[11:55] | because it happened to you? | 因为受害者是你 |
[11:58] | Go fuck yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[12:01] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[12:03] | I said that. | 这话是我说的 |
[12:06] | Out loud. | 大声地说了出来 |
[12:21] | Homelander. – What? – Couple things. Uh… | – 祖国人 有几件事 – 干吗 |
[12:24] | Noir, he’s, uh, he’s gone. | 玄色 他不见了 |
[12:28] | What do you mean, he’s gone? He cut out his tracking chip. | – 什么叫“他不见了” – 他把追踪芯片挖了出来 |
[12:39] | No, he-he-he… | 不 他… |
[12:43] | He-he wouldn’t. Not Noir. He wouldn’t run. | 他不会的 玄色绝不会偷偷跑掉 |
[12:49] | Well… He wouldn’t do that to me. | – 嗯… – 他不会那样对我的 |
[12:52] | He w… he wouldn’t run. | 他绝不会跑掉 |
[12:55] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[12:57] | what we figured out. Right. | – 我们的发现 – 对 |
[12:59] | We think Crimson Countess was just the start. | 我们认为深红伯爵夫人的死只是序幕 |
[13:01] | We think… he’s going after his whole team, including Noir. | 我们认为他会追杀他的整个小组 包括玄色在内 |
[13:04] | The good news is, that means we know where he’s probably headed next. | 好消息是 这就意味着 我们知道他接下来可能的去向 |
[13:08] | The twins. TNT. They’re the closest. Vermont. | 炸药王双子 他们是离得最近的 在佛蒙特州 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:17] | Okay? Really? | 好 真的吗 |
[13:19] | Homelander, thank you so much. | 祖国人 太感谢你了… |
[13:26] | You go there, | 你去那里 |
[13:28] | and you check it out. | 查看情况 |
[13:30] | – Yeah. – And if Soldier Boy does show up, | 如果士兵男孩真的出现 |
[13:33] | then, uh… you call me. | 就通知我 |
[13:37] | – Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:39] | – what should I tell the twins? – I don’t give a fuck. | – 我该怎么跟双子说 – 我不在乎 |
[13:42] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[13:44] | Babe, that was amazing. | 宝贝 这太棒了 |
[13:46] | Yeah, but, you know, I didn’t need you to jump in there like that. I had the whole thing. | 我刚才并不需要你插嘴 我心里有数 |
[13:49] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[13:51] | I’m just trying to help. Okay? We’re in this together, | 我只是想帮忙 好吗 我们患难与共 |
[13:54] | right? Okay. | – 对吗 – 好的 |
[13:56] | Right. Right. | – 对 – 对 |
[14:18] | Why the long face, tiger? | 怎么拉长着脸 猛男 |
[14:23] | What if I can’t handle him? | 万一我不是他的对手呢 |
[14:26] | I mean, | 我是说… |
[14:27] | if Noir ran… | 连玄色都逃跑了… |
[14:28] | Oh, you can handle him. | 不 你能对付他的 |
[14:31] | You’re the top of the food chain. | 你可是顶尖的 |
[14:34] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[14:37] | When we were kids, alone in the bad room, | 我们小时候 被关在禁闭室里 |
[14:41] | I got us through it, right? | 我不也让我们熬过了一切吗 |
[14:44] | Don’t I always? | 我总能撑住 不是吗 |
[14:46] | – Always. | 总能撑住 |
[14:47] | – No matter what. No matter what. | – 不管发生什么事 – 不管发生什么事 |
[14:49] | And now, | 现在… |
[14:51] | I’ll get us through this. Just as long as you and me stick together. | 我也一定会帮助我们度过难关 只要你我齐心协力 |
[14:57] | But… what if Edgar’s right? | 但万一被艾德加说中了呢 |
[14:59] | What if it was a mistake to take over Vought? | 我接管沃特也许真的是个错误 |
[15:04] | and I am just talent, and they all know I’m a fraud. | 我只是个花架子 他们都知道我没有真本事 |
[15:08] | What do you care what a bunch of mud people think? | 你为什么要在乎一群黑鬼的想法 |
[15:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:12] | Tell me the real reason. I want to hear you say it. | 告诉我真正的原因 我要听你亲口说出来 |
[15:16] | – Say it! – I want them to love me. | – 说出来 – 我希望他们爱我 |
[15:19] | Yahtzee! | 就是这个原因 |
[15:22] | Only it never seems to work out, does it? | 只不过你似乎 一直都得不到爱 对吗 |
[15:24] | Madelyn, Maeve, | 玛德琳、梅芙 |
[15:26] | Stormfront, even your own son. | 风暴 甚至是你儿子 |
[15:30] | So why do you keep running headfirst into the same brick wall? | 既然如此 你为什么总是不撞南墙不回头 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:42] | Pants on fire. You know. | 自欺欺人 你心知肚明 |
[15:45] | It’s because, deep down, there’s a part of you that is still… | 因为在你的内心深处 依然有一部分是… |
[15:49] | human. – No. | – 人类 – 不是 |
[15:51] | Part of you is. | 你的某方面 |
[15:53] | A dirty, shriveled, anemic little part of you that still mewls | 那个脏兮兮的、干瘪瘦弱的你 依然哭闹着 |
[15:57] | for approval, and love, and a mommy, and a daddy, and a boo-hoo-hoo. | 求认可、求爱、求妈妈、求爸爸的你 那个哭哭啼啼的你 |
[16:03] | Look at me, tiger. | 看着我 猛男 |
[16:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:09] | We got to cut that part of you out like a cancer. | 我们要把你的那部分 像癌细胞一样地切除 |
[16:13] | And then, well, then, my boy, you can finally be who you were always meant to be. | 那时候你就终于能够 成为你一直想成为的人了 我的孩子 |
[16:21] | Pure. | 纯洁 |
[16:22] | Clean. | 干净 |
[16:24] | Like marble. | 像大理石一样 |
[16:28] | These people would rather die than be Soviet slaves. | 这些人宁愿死 也不愿沦为苏联的奴隶 |
[16:34] | It’s too late. Afghanistan is ours. | 太晚了 我们已攻下了阿富汗 |
[16:38] | Wrong. It’s free. | 你说错了 阿富汗是自由的 |
[16:40] | And I’ll stand by our mujahideen brothers until the end. | 我会支持我们的圣战者兄弟 直到最后 |
[16:45] | You know what else I’ll do? | 你知道我还会做什么吗 |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | I’ll distract you. | 我会分散你的注意力 |
[16:54] | TNT! Detonate! | 引爆炸药 |
[17:01] | These fucking twins. | 这两个该死的双胞胎 |
[17:03] | You know they couldn’t hit their fucking marks? | 他们无法击中目标 |
[17:05] | Fucking unprofessionals is what they are. | 极其不专业 |
[17:09] | Hey, uh, yeah, Butcher’s gonna find them. Why don’t you, uh, why don’t you get some sleep? | 布彻尔会找到他们的 要不你睡一会儿吧 |
[17:13] | Mm, no. I’ve slept enough. | 不 我睡够了 |
[17:18] | – – Dads. We know you love taking your babies everywhere. | 星光尿不湿 超级吸水 专为您的宝宝设计 |
[17:22] | Do men really walk around like that? Yeah. I mean, dads do. | – 现在的男人真的会那样出门吗 – 对 当爸爸的都会 |
[17:26] | Okay, well… Bill Cosby is America’s dad, and, | 好吧 比尔考斯比是美国之父 |
[17:30] | tell you one thing, he wouldn’t be caught dead in that pussy gear. | 他绝不会被人看见 背着那玩意儿 怂了吧唧的 |
[17:33] | Lot to unpack there. Uh… | 我得跟你好好解释一下 |
[17:35] | The Cos. That’s a real man. | 考斯比是个真爷们 |
[17:38] | Holy shit, did he make some strong drinks. | 天哪 他调的酒后劲十足 |
[17:41] | Holy fucking shit. | 我的天哪 |
[17:42] | But, seriously, what passes as a man today? | 说真的 当今社会的所谓男人… |
[17:46] | Christ on a cross. | 真他妈的不像话 |
[17:49] | I read that we were ass up in Afghanistan. | 我看到资料说 我们跟阿富汗干上了 |
[17:54] | The fuck is up with that? Those were the good guys. | 这他妈的是怎么回事 他们是好人 |
[17:57] | – I mean, when I left, it was, uh… – Yeah, you know… | – 我离开的时候… – 是的 你要知道… |
[17:59] | I mean, goddamn it. We-we were ten and one, you know? | 我们节节胜利 你知道吗 |
[18:02] | I lead the 116th onto Omaha Beach. | 我带领第116部队登陆奥马哈海滩 |
[18:05] | I was in the fucking Eagle’s Nest. | 我进了鹰巢 |
[18:07] | I fought for this country. | 我为了这个国家冲锋陷阵 |
[18:12] | I fought for this country. | 我为了这个国家出生入死… |
[18:15] | And what did I get for it? | 可我得到了什么回报 |
[18:18] | Forgotten. | 被遗忘 |
[18:23] | Left to rot by my own team. | 被我自己的组员抛弃 |
[18:36] | You know, I wanted some rug rats of my own, | 我曾经想有自己的孩子 |
[18:38] | with Countess. | 跟伯爵夫人一起 |
[18:40] | Yeah. Ain’t that a bitch. | 是的 真讽刺 |
[18:43] | You know, couple of little boys. Raise them up to be men. | 生几个男孩 把他们培养成男子汉 |
[18:48] | Now… | 可现在… |
[18:50] | …now I got nothing. | 现在我一无所有 |
[18:54] | Hey, um, can I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[18:59] | What happened in Midtown? | 在中城到底发生了什么事 |
[19:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:06] | I mean, your team wasn’t there, so did someone do anything, or say something… | 你的组员并不在那里 是不是有人做了什么或说了什么… |
[19:09] | – I said I don’t know. – Okay. Okay, yeah. | – 我说了我不知道 – 好吧 行 |
[19:19] | I blacked out. | 我昏了过去 |
[19:24] | About ten minutes. | 有十分钟左右 |
[19:28] | When I came to, the damage was done. | 我醒过来的时候 已经造成了伤害 |
[19:34] | I didn’t mean to hurt those people. | 我不是故意要伤害那些人的 |
[19:38] | I’m not a bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[19:42] | But that won’t happen again… | 但那种事再也不会发生了 |
[19:45] | right? | 对吗 |
[19:48] | Only if they got it coming. | 除非是他们自找的 |
[19:53] | Oi, oi. | 你们好 |
[19:57] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[19:59] | Not mine. | 不是我的血 |
[20:00] | Got an address. | 我弄到了一个地址 |
[20:02] | We’re off to Vermont. | 我们要去佛蒙特州 |
[20:22] | Lord of the Seven Seas. | 居然是七海之主 |
[20:24] | My man, I’m such an incredible fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[20:26] | Jesus, Tommy. Slather his balls in peanut butter, why don’t you? | 天哪 汤米 你这马屁拍得简直不要太油腻 |
[20:30] | Sorry. My sister’s a goddamn bitch. | 不好意思 我姐姐嘴很贱 |
[20:32] | And, uh, TNT. Right. | 炸药王双子 对 |
[20:35] | I’m a big fan of yours, too. Cool outfits. | 我也是你们的忠实粉丝 造型很抢眼 |
[20:38] | Always felt you got railroaded with that Starlight thing, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我一直觉得星光那件事打乱了你的发展 |
[20:41] | You know, like, what, nowadays, | 这是什么世道 |
[20:43] | you can’t even pay a lady a compliment. | 现在连恭维女士几句都是错的 |
[20:45] | – I know, right? – You’re disgusting. | – 可不是嘛 – 你很恶心 |
[20:48] | Anyway, we are just so pleased, you know, | 不管怎样 我们很荣幸 |
[20:50] | have a big star such as yourself grace our humble soiree. | 能有你这样的大明星 光临我们的晚会 给我们长脸 |
[20:54] | You guys having a party? | 你们在开派对 |
[21:03] | Wait, is this…? | 这是什么情况 |
[21:07] | This is Herogasm. | 这是群雄高潮会 |
[21:27] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你来了 |
[21:30] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[21:39] | – Who’s joining us? | 还有谁要来 |
[21:41] | – They didn’t tell you? Hey, there. | – 他们没告诉你吗 – 你们好 |
[21:47] | Hey, lady. | 女士 你好 |
[21:51] | The mayor can say anything she wants, | 市长想怎么说都行 |
[21:53] | but Homelander is the one working to catch the guy. | 但祖国人才是 一直在努力试图抓住那个家伙的人 |
[21:56] | We’re about to turn a corner here. Absolutely, we are. | – 我们快要收网了 – 绝对的 |
[21:59] | – Thank you, honey. – Of course, sweetheart. | – 谢谢你 亲爱的 – 别客气 甜心 |
[22:01] | That’s reassuring. | 这听了让人放心 |
[22:04] | But there are 19 dead and dozens wounded. | 但是有19人死亡 数十人受伤 |
[22:07] | Congresswoman Neuman, what do you say to the Americans | 纽曼议员 你对正在收看节目 |
[22:10] | who are watching right now and feeling scared? | 并感到害怕的美国人有什么话想说 |
[22:13] | – Yeah, look, it’s understandable… What kind of a-a nasty question is that? | – 是这样的… – 你那个问题让人很不爽 |
[22:17] | Oh, no, it’s fine. I’m happy to answer… Starlight just said, | – 没关系 我很乐意回答… – 星光刚刚说了 |
[22:19] | and I keep saying, this is not a problem. | 这也是我一直在说的 我们没有安全问题 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, sir, I didn’t mean… | 对不起 先生… |
[22:23] | I don’t have time for your mediocre ambush. | 我没有时间应付 低水平的含沙射影的问题 |
[22:25] | Your job is to report facts, not attack us when we sit here and tell you the truth. | 你的工作是报道事实 而不是在我们说出真相时攻击我们 |
[22:30] | The American people, they know. | 美国人民的眼睛是雪亮的 |
[22:34] | They know when someone’s telling them facts, and they know when the media is lying to them. | 他们能够分辨事实 能够看穿媒体的谎言 |
[22:38] | There is no problem. It is safe to go out. Period. | 现在没有威胁 现在出门很安全 这是事实 |
[22:43] | You know what? We’re done here. | 我说完了 |
[22:46] | Stupid fucking hack. | 不入流的三脚猫 |
[22:49] | Up next, Chuck makes empanadas with Rachel Ray. | 接下来是查克和瑞秋雷 一起做肉馅卷饼 |
[22:53] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[22:55] | You fucking amateur. | 镜头切过去了 |
[22:56] | The next report you’re gonna be doing is inside my fucking asshole, | 你这该死的混饭吃的 你别想做别的报道了 |
[23:00] | you piece of shit. | 垃圾 |
[23:01] | Hey, uh, you free for a little catch-up? | 嘿 你有空聊几句吗 |
[23:03] | You know what? I’m-I’m a little slammed right now. | 你知道吗 我现在有点忙 |
[23:06] | Oh, come on. Ten minutes won’t kill you. | 拜托 10分钟要不了你的命 |
[23:16] | Hey, so, uh, where’s Hughie? | 休伊在哪里 |
[23:19] | Oh, he’s just camping with his dad for a couple of days. | 他在跟他爸爸一起露营几天 |
[23:23] | Okay. Okay, good. | 好的 |
[23:24] | Oh, great. I thought he was avoiding me or something, you know… | 太好了 我以为他在躲着我 |
[23:28] | – No, no. …’cause he was scared I was gonna pop his head. | 怕我会崩了他的脑袋 |
[23:34] | Come on, Annie. | 别紧张 安妮 |
[23:36] | Put them away. | 把它们收起来 |
[23:38] | I’m not gonna hurt you or Hughie or your families. | 我不会伤害你、休伊或你们的家人 |
[23:42] | Besides, you’d lose. | 而且真打起来 你输定了 |
[23:45] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么找我 |
[23:47] | Because I want to help you. | 因为我想帮助你 |
[23:50] | Huh. Help. | 帮助 |
[23:52] | From the psycho who blew up Congress. | 炸毁国会的神经病帮助我 |
[23:54] | Look, most of those guys passed around deepfakes of me | 那些人大部分都转发各种假图 一个换上了我的脸的女人 |
[23:57] | on the House floor blowing bin Laden, so I’m not exactly overwhelmed with sympathy. | 在国会跪着给本拉登吹箫 所以我并不同情他们 |
[24:03] | Annie, you need me. | 安妮 你需要我 |
[24:05] | You’re all alone. I mean, come on, that “hashtag Homelight” shit? | 你单枪匹马 而且把你跟祖国人捆绑营销的做法 |
[24:08] | That looks like you’re in a hostage video. Blink twice if I’m wrong. | 感觉你是被劫持的人质似的 如果我说错了 眨两下眼睛 |
[24:11] | And, what, you got to play nice with the guy | 你上班第一天就逼你给他口交的人 |
[24:13] | that throat-fucked you on your first day of work. | 你还得对他客客气气的 |
[24:15] | And Maeve, they say Maeve is in rehab, | 还有梅芙 他们说梅芙在康复中心 |
[24:19] | but you and I both know she’s probably dead. | 但你和我都知道她可能已经死了 |
[24:22] | I’m all you got. | 你就只有我这座靠山了 |
[24:24] | Come on, Annie, you and I were friends. | 安妮 我们是朋友 |
[24:26] | None of that has changed for me. Are you ever gonna get to the point? | – 对我来说 这一切都没有改变 – 你能不能直接说重点 |
[24:32] | You have 193 million Instagram followers. | 你在Instagram上有1.93亿粉丝 |
[24:34] | Lend me your influence, and I’ll lend you mine. | 借你的名气助我一臂之力 我也会用我的职权帮你 |
[24:37] | I can protect you from Homelander. | 我可以保护你免受祖国人的伤害 |
[24:39] | You’ll finally be team captain for real. | 你最终会成为真正的队长 |
[24:41] | And in return, you help me goose my numbers. | 作为回报 你要帮我增加支持率 |
[24:43] | I can finally get my education reform bill passed. | 我就可以让我的教育改革法案 最终获得批准 |
[24:46] | We can make things better, Annie. | 我们可以改善当下的环境 安妮 |
[24:49] | For my daughter, | 为了我的女儿 |
[24:51] | for a lot of daughters. | 为了许许多多的女儿 |
[24:54] | Come on, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:07] | This whole place. | 这整个地方… |
[25:12] | I’m so fucking tired… | 我已经彻底厌倦了… |
[25:16] | …of listening to people tell me I need to be shitty | 听别人告诉我 我必须不择手段 |
[25:21] | in order to win. | 才能赢 |
[25:24] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[25:26] | And fuck Homelander, and fuck Vought | 祖国人和沃特都去死吧 |
[25:29] | and this “whatever it takes” crap. | 还有那些“不惜一切代价”的屁话 |
[25:32] | You’re just gonna end up | 你最终只会爬上 这个臭气熏天的狗屁世界之巅 |
[25:35] | sitting on top of the steaming pile of shit that you built. | 而它正是你一手建造起来的 |
[25:39] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[25:41] | I’m fucking done. I’m not doing it anymore. | 我他妈的受够了 我不要再做戏了 |
[25:45] | You’re not gonna be doing anything if Homelander kills you. | 反正如果你被祖国人杀了 你什么也做不了 |
[25:47] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 也许吧 |
[25:48] | But then I’ll know I’m not working with a fucking nutjob. | 但我起码知道我不是在助纣为虐 |
[25:52] | So, either pop my head | 所以你要么一枪崩了我 |
[25:55] | or get the hell out. | 要么滚出去 |
[26:14] | Hey, keep this between us? | 对了 这话你别说出去哦 |
[26:16] | It’d be really tough to take out America’s sweetheart, | 干掉美国甜心会极其困难 |
[26:20] | but not impossible. | 但并非不可能 |
[26:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:59] | No. | 不 |
[27:02] | No. S’il vous plait, | 不要 |
[27:15] | no. Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[27:16] | His body is a masterpiece, no? | 他身体真是杰作 对吧 |
[27:23] | Do you know the story behind this one? | 你知道这道伤疤的故事吗 |
[27:27] | Oh, years ago, my cousin Kolya went State’s witness, | 许多年前 我表弟科利亚当上了污点证人 |
[27:30] | so I send my Serge. | 所以我派了我的谢尔盖出马 |
[27:32] | Not even three bullets could stop my attack dog. | 连三颗子弹都无法阻止我的攻击犬 |
[27:38] | Bar fight on the Basque coast. | 他们在巴斯克海岸的酒吧里大打出手 |
[27:42] | He started it. | 是他先动的手 |
[27:44] | Oh, my beast. This is my favorite. | 我最喜欢的是这一道 |
[27:48] | When Serge was 14 years old, he dropped a glass. | 谢尔盖14岁的时候 砸烂了一个杯子 |
[27:52] | His father told him to kneel in the shards and not move until he said so. | 他爸爸让他跪在玻璃渣上 在他放话之前不准动 |
[27:57] | Little Serge did not shift an inch, | 小谢尔盖真的纹丝不动 |
[28:01] | not even after his father left to get drunk and pass out in the whorehouse. | 连后来他爸去妓院喝晕了 他也没动 |
[28:07] | Oh, please, don’t cry for Serge. | 请不要为谢尔盖流泪 |
[28:10] | He likes to be told what to do. | 他喜欢别人给他发号施令 |
[28:12] | And he loves to be punished when he’s bad. | 而且他不听话的时候 喜欢接受惩罚 |
[28:16] | Makes him hard. | 能让他硬起来 |
[28:20] | No. So… Cherie… | 选雪丽 |
[28:22] | – No. – …or Kimiko? | – 不要 – 还是喜美子 |
[28:24] | No, don’t do it. Don’t do this! Nina! | 不要 别杀她们 妮娜 |
[28:27] | You must choose, Serge. | 你必须做出选择 谢尔盖 |
[28:28] | If not, I will kill both of them, | 否则我两个都杀 |
[28:30] | and when you’ve finished screaming, crying, I will kill you, too. | 等你无力尖叫和哭泣时 我连你也杀了 |
[28:41] | – Choose. – No. | – 选 – 不要 |
[28:49] | Fuck. | 不要 |
[29:01] | No. | 不 |
[29:23] | Kimiko, run! | 喜美子 快跑 |
[29:32] | Kimiko! | 喜美子 |
[29:34] | No! | 不 |
[29:57] | Oh, fuck! | 他妈的 |
[29:58] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 他妈的 |
[30:20] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[30:22] | Nina’s gone. | 妮娜走了 |
[30:26] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[30:28] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[30:39] | Have you always had that? | 你一直都有这习惯吗 |
[30:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:52] | I grew up in Harlem, brownstone | 我在哈莱姆区长大 住褐石屋 |
[30:54] | filled with family. | 挤满了家人 |
[30:56] | Grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins. | 有祖父母、叔伯阿姨、堂兄弟 |
[31:00] | One night, there was a ruckus outside. | 有天晚上 外面闹哄哄的 |
[31:03] | I looked out the window, and it was Soldier Boy. | 我看向窗外 看到了士兵男孩 |
[31:06] | He had pulled up on some kids that were trying to boost a Benz, | 他逮住了几个想偷奔驰车的年轻人 |
[31:10] | and so I run and wake up my granddad. | 于是我跑去叫醒我爷爷 |
[31:12] | “Grandpa, Grandpa. It’s Soldier Boy. Come look.” | “爷爷 士兵男孩来了 快来看” |
[31:17] | Soldier Boy takes the Benz, | 士兵男孩拎起那辆奔驰 |
[31:18] | and he hurls it through our house, like a fucking freight train. | 朝我们房子扔了过来 它穿墙而过 仿佛成了货运列车 |
[31:23] | It missed me by about six inches. | 我只差15厘米就会被撞上 |
[31:26] | And my grandpa… | 可我爷爷… |
[31:28] | One minute he was there… | 前一秒他还好好的… |
[31:32] | …and then he wasn’t. | 后一秒他就没了 |
[31:36] | And I woke him up. | 是我把他叫醒的 |
[31:38] | I put him in that spot. | 是我害了他 |
[31:41] | That is not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[31:43] | That’s when this whole OCD shit started. I mean, I don’t understand it. | 从那时候开始 我就有了强迫症 我不明白为什么 |
[31:47] | All I know is that if I didn’t check the burners three times a night, | 我只知道 如果我每晚不检查炉头三次 |
[31:50] | Soldier Boy would come back and kill the rest of us. | 士兵男孩就会回来杀死我们其他人 |
[31:56] | And I’m still that kid. | 我还是那个小孩 |
[32:00] | Still getting up in the middle of the night, | 依然会半夜起床 |
[32:02] | checking the burners. | 检查所有炉头 |
[32:05] | ‘Cause if I don’t, | 因为我一旦松懈 |
[32:08] | Soldier Boy’s gonna come back, | 士兵男孩就会回来 |
[32:11] | and he’s gonna kill my family. | 他会杀了我的家人 |
[32:18] | I got to get this motherfucker out of my head, | 我得彻底忘掉这个狗杂种 |
[32:22] | and end this. | 结束这一切 |
[32:25] | Or it’ll end me. | 否则我就会被毁掉 |
[32:40] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Oh, hell nah. | – 我的天啊 – 不要 |
[32:43] | – Oh, my God. – Invitation? | – 我的天啊 – 有邀请函吗 |
[32:45] | I got your invitation right here. | 邀请函在这里 |
[32:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:48] | Starlight. I did not even recognize you. | 星光 我都没认出你来 |
[32:51] | Come in. You are more than welcome to party. | 请进 非常欢迎你来参加派对 |
[32:53] | – Party? – Yeah. | – 派对 – 是啊 |
[32:55] | The 70th anniversary of Herogasm. | 第70届群雄高潮会 |
[32:57] | – Fuck me. | 见鬼了 |
[33:01] | – Oh, shit. – Fuck. You seem familiar. | – 天啊 – 你很面熟 |
[33:03] | You about to get familiar with these hands | 你他妈的不赶紧 |
[33:05] | if you don’t get this motherfucking love sausage away from my goddamn face. | 把这根爱情香肠收起来 我会让你下辈子都觉得我面熟 |
[33:09] | Okay, okay, okay. You are not Supe. | – 冷静 – 你不是超人类 |
[33:13] | I’m with her. For the fuck party. | 我是她的伴儿 来参加群交会的 |
[33:15] | Yeah. Um, mm-hmm. No, he’s very good at cunnilingus. | 是的 他特别擅长舔木耳 |
[33:19] | Yeah, his tongue is just… Yeah. | – 他的舌头 那真是… – 真的 |
[33:21] | – Oh, yeah? He just gobbles that vagina right up. | 真的 他能把整只鲍鱼一口含住 |
[33:27] | Love Sausage, huh? | 爱情香肠 |
[33:28] | This is good name for me. I like it. Come on in. | 这名字适合我 我喜欢 进来吧 |
[33:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[33:51] | All right, so once a year, a bunch of C-listers | 好吧 一年一次 |
[33:52] | get together at one of their places to get they wicks wet. | 会有一群不入流的超级英雄 聚在一起 淫乱一番 |
[33:56] | Stop. – Herogasm. | – 停 – 群雄高潮会 |
[33:59] | – I get it. – Holy ass-ramming. | 我懂了 |
[34:03] | Aw, stop! | 停 |
[34:04] | Holy ass-ramming. Holy ass-ramming. | 菊花铰刀 爽 |
[34:11] | Come on. Come on my hump. | 来吧 来上我吧 |
[34:14] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[34:18] | Poor Frenchie. | 可怜的法兰奇 |
[34:20] | He’s always wanted to see this. He’s gonna be heartbroken. | 他一直想看这个场面 他知道了会心碎的 |
[34:28] | You know what’s fucked up? | 你知道最惨的是什么吗 |
[34:29] | It’s that it’s real fucking sex workers here getting banged up, and not in the good way. | 真正的性工作者 在这里会受伤 受重伤 |
[34:35] | Not that these Supes give a shit. | 这些超人类根本不在乎 |
[34:37] | When Soldier Boy gets here, it’s gonna be a slaughter. | 士兵男孩一来 肯定会有一场大屠杀 |
[34:40] | We have to get these people out. | 我们得把这些人赶出去 |
[34:46] | What up, bro? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[34:47] | What the fuck did this motherfucker put on my jacket? | 这王八蛋把什么抹在了我外套上 |
[34:50] | – Oh, my God. Okay. Um… It’s my favorite fucking jacket. | – 好吧… – 这件外套是我最喜欢的 |
[34:52] | – Let’s go find a bathroom. – Some nasty-ass shit. | – 我们去找间浴室 – 他妈的狗屎 |
[34:55] | – Let’s go find a bathroom. – This shit is sticky. Let’s go clean it up. Let’s go. | – 黏糊糊的 – 没事 我们去清理干净 |
[34:57] | – What the fuck is this shit? – Yellowtail sashimi? | – 黄尾生鱼片 – 这是什么恶心东西 |
[34:59] | No. No, not in the mood for that. Thanks. | 没心情吃那个 谢谢 |
[35:02] | – Goddamn it. – Throwing ropes. | – 该死的 – 炮弹发射 |
[35:05] | Oh, shit. Lick it up, you yummy brown bear. | 不好意思 把它舔干净吧 美味小棕熊 |
[35:13] | I can’t. | 我不能… |
[35:15] | I need a bathroom. Right now. | 我现在就需要一间浴室 |
[35:20] | Oh, okay. So, this-this is an actual orgy. That’s what this is. | 好吧 这真的是一场淫乱聚会 原来是这样 |
[35:24] | Fucking Herogasm. | 他妈的群雄高潮会 |
[35:28] | Still a thing, eh? | 居然还在办呢 |
[35:29] | It’s my thing. | 是我创办的 |
[35:30] | I founded it in ’52. | 1952年办的第一届 |
[35:33] | Me and this other Supe, Liberty. Man, was she a firecracker. | 我和另一个超人类自由女创办的 天哪 她可真是火力十足的辣妹子 |
[35:38] | Frenchie’s gonna be heartbroken he missed this. | 法兰奇错过了这个盛会 肯定会心碎的 |
[35:42] | There are a lot of people in there. | 里面有很多人 |
[35:48] | Well, as long as they stay out of my way, they’ll be fine. | 只要他们不妨碍我 就不会有事 |
[35:52] | Okay, all right. Just, uh, give me three minutes. | 好吧 给我三分钟 |
[35:54] | I’ll jump in, I’ll jump back out. I’ll tell you exactly where to find the twins. | 我快去快回 打探一下 然后告诉你双子的具体方位 |
[35:57] | Nobody else in your way. | 不会有其他人妨碍你 |
[36:00] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[36:05] | Soldier Boy? Nah, he’s dead as dog shit. | 士兵男孩 他已经死翘翘了 |
[36:07] | No, he’s not. | 他没死 |
[36:08] | I swear, this is really happening. | 我发誓这是真的 |
[36:11] | Please, you need to help me get people out of here, now. | 拜托了 你必须马上帮我让大家离开 |
[36:15] | Starlight, come on. | 星光 |
[36:16] | Do not let them do this to you. | 听我说 别受他们的影响 |
[36:19] | This… this fear. You heard what Homelander said. | 你很害怕 祖国人的话你也听到了 |
[36:23] | Lamestream media’s making a fucking mountain out of a molehill. | 三流媒体是在夸大事实 危言耸听 |
[36:26] | – Do the research. – Oh, my God. This is real. | – 好好了解一下 – 这是真的 |
[36:29] | These attacks are real. Soldier Boy is real. | 这些攻击是真的 士兵男孩还活着 |
[36:34] | Well, I just think you could stand to be a little better informed. | 我只是认为你需要了解更多信息 |
[36:38] | Homelander’s gonna take care of it, okay? | 祖国人会处理的 好吗 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna go find a salad to toss. | 我得去找个菊花来搞一搞 |
[36:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[36:52] | You melted my cock ring. | 我的阴茎环被你熔化了 |
[36:58] | Oh, Jesus, your stretching powers! | 天哪 你这伸展的能力 |
[37:09] | Oh, yeah. You are so fucking hot. | 嗯 你太火辣了 |
[37:13] | God, your legs go on for days. | 天哪 你的触手能撑好几天 |
[37:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[37:23] | – What the fuck? – Shit. It’s not what it looks like. | – 搞什么 – 见鬼了 不是你想的那样 |
[37:26] | What are you doing here? Nothing. I’m not doing anything. Why would you even… | – 你在这里干什么 – 我什么都没做 |
[37:29] | This octopus was sick. | 这只八爪鱼病了 |
[37:30] | Why would you ask that? – Homelander is gonna love this. | – 你为什么问这个 – 祖国人肯定会喜欢这张照片 |
[37:32] | – No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Please, please, please. Stop. Stop, stop, stop. No. | 不 等等 求你了 别拍 不要 |
[37:36] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Look. | 好吧 听我说… |
[37:38] | That’s why I’m here. It’s his idea. | 这就是我来这里的原因 这是他的主意 |
[37:43] | What’s his idea? | 什么是他的主意 |
[37:47] | I said no cameras in the toilets, Tommy. – Give it back. | – 我说过不能在厕所里装摄像头 汤米 – 把它还给我 |
[37:51] | – You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[37:53] | You know what? Let’s see | 你猜怎么着 我们就来看看 |
[37:55] | how everyone feels about close-ups of their assholes without consent! | 你不经大家同意 拍他们菊花的特写 他们会作何感想 |
[38:00] | Fuck you. I’m done. | 你去死吧 我受够了 |
[38:01] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你 |
[38:08] | Oh. That’s so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[38:09] | Uh, just, I got to give my asshole a breather. | 我得让我的菊花喘口气 |
[38:13] | You know? Then say goodbye to that Westfield mall opening next week in Poughkeepsie, | 那下星期波基普西市的 西场购物城开幕式你就别想了 |
[38:17] | ’cause nobody is coming to see you without me. | 因为没了我 根本没有人会去看你 |
[38:21] | I fucking hate you. | 我恨你 |
[38:23] | I hate your mouth. I hate the way your jaw pops when you chew. | 我讨厌你这张嘴 |
[38:24] | And I hated every second I spent | 我讨厌你嚼东西的时候下巴嘎嘎作响 |
[38:26] | holding that clammy hand. | 我讨厌握住你那只湿冷的手的每一秒 |
[38:29] | I should’ve killed you in the womb. Ah, fuck you! | – 我在子宫里就该杀了你 – 你去死吧 |
[38:32] | Fuck you! Fuck you, Tommy! | 你去死吧 汤米 |
[38:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:41] | Hey, I know you like fucking Supes, but I’m off the table. | 我知道你喜欢操超人类 但我没兴趣 |
[38:43] | That’s not why I’m here, okay? | 我不是为了这个来的 好吧 |
[38:46] | You’re here, too, you know. Whatever, Pornhub. | – 你也在这里 – 随便吧 色情王子 |
[38:48] | I don’t have time for you right now. | 我现在没时间陪你 |
[38:59] | Hey. You never said you were sorry. | 喂 你从来没有道过歉 |
[39:02] | What? For Robin. | – 什么 – 为洛缤的死 |
[39:05] | You never apologized for Robin. | 你从来没有为洛缤的死道过歉 |
[39:08] | Jesus, you want to do this right now? | 天哪 你想现在跟我算账 |
[39:10] | Yeah, I do. You just get away with everything, don’t you? | 没错 你没有受到任何惩罚 |
[39:13] | Just running past all the broken people you leave behind. | 把所有人撞成了肉酱 却还能逍遥法外 |
[39:18] | All right, | 好吧 |
[39:20] | you know what? What? | – 你知道吗 – 什么 |
[39:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:29] | Is that what you want to hear? | 这是你想听到的话吗 |
[39:32] | ‘Cause I am. | 因为我深感歉意 |
[39:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:37] | It’s fucked up, | 太令人伤心了 |
[39:39] | seeing somebody that you love get hurt like that. | 看着自己深爱的人那样受到伤害 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:49] | I’m fucking sorry, Hughie. | 真的很对不起 休伊 |
[39:57] | – Hughie. Hughie. – How did you do that? | – 休伊 – 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:59] | – Stop, stop! – No. No, no, no. How the fuck did you do that? | – 停手 – 你到底是怎么做到的 |
[40:01] | – I’ll show you again! – No. That is not going to happen. | – 我再做一次给你看 – 不行 绝对不能 |
[40:05] | A-Train, get out of here. Not that you deserve the warning. | 火车头 离开这里 虽然你不值得被提醒 |
[40:10] | Come on. Come on. Come on, come on. | 来吧 |
[40:16] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[40:18] | He’s only here for the twins, all right? | 他只是来找双子的 好吗 |
[40:20] | Nobody else has to get hurt. You don’t get to decide | – 其他人不必受到伤害 – 你无权决定 |
[40:23] | who to serve up on a platter here, okay? These are real people. | 让谁去送死 这些是血肉之躯 |
[40:26] | We need to clear the house now. This is about to be a fucking bloodbath. | 我们必须疏散所有人 这将会是一场血腥大屠杀 |
[40:29] | No, it won’t. | 不会的 |
[40:30] | I made Soldier Boy promise not to do anything… Hughie, stop it. Listen to me. | – 我让士兵男孩保证过不会… – 休伊 别说了 听我说 |
[40:35] | Homelander is coming. | 祖国人快到了 |
[40:38] | The Deep told me. | 是深海告诉我的 |
[40:39] | When those two start fighting… | 这两个人一打起来… |
[40:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:45] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[40:55] | – You have to go. – No. I need to stop him. | – 你必须离开 – 不行 我需要阻止这场恶斗 |
[40:57] | Annie. No, Annie. | 安妮 |
[40:59] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[41:04] | Oh, my God… You teleported me? What the fuck? | 天啊 你把我传送到了这里 你搞什么 |
[41:09] | I saved you, Annie. | 我救了你 安妮 |
[41:11] | Jesus Christ. All I want is to save you. | 老天爷 我只是想救你 |
[41:14] | You keep saying that, but I don’t need you to save me. | 你一直这么说 可我不需要你救 |
[41:17] | Right, God forbid I help you, because I always have to be the weak one, | 你希望我没有能力救你 因为我永远都得当弱者 |
[41:20] | – the one you have to rescue. – No. | – 需要你来拯救 – 不是 |
[41:22] | You always have to be the strong one. You always have to be so much stronger than me. | 你永远都是强者 永远都比我强 |
[41:27] | I thought that you didn’t care about that. | 我以为你不介意这个 |
[41:29] | I mean, on our first date, you said that it didn’t bother you. | 我们第一次约会 你就说了不会因此而烦恼 |
[41:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:40] | But it does. | 但这确实让我烦恼… |
[41:44] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[41:47] | A little. | 一点点 |
[41:53] | I thought the drugs had fucked you up, Hughie, but… | 休伊 我以为是那些药 把你弄糊涂了 可是… |
[41:59] | …this is you. | 这怪你自己 |
[42:03] | This is all you. | 全都怪你自己 |
[42:39] | Halothane. | 氟烷 |
[42:44] | What’d you think you were gonna do with that? | 你觉得能用它来干什么 |
[42:54] | You killed my family. | 你杀了我的家人 |
[42:57] | Which one? | 哪个家人 |
[43:06] | Oi. | 喂 |
[43:09] | Not him. | 别碰他 |
[43:14] | Twins are out there. | 双子在外面 |
[43:26] | So you get Homelander, | 你可以向祖国人报仇 |
[43:28] | but I can’t get Soldier Boy? | 我却不能向士兵男孩报仇 |
[43:30] | You’re a fucking hypocrite, Butcher. Now move. | 你他妈的是个伪君子 布彻尔 让开 |
[43:33] | I can’t let you do it, M. It’d be suicide. | 我不能让你这么做 母乳 你这是自掘坟墓 |
[43:50] | Oh, come off it. What you gonna do with it? Move! | 别搞笑了 你能用它来干什么 |
[43:56] | You’re such a fucking idiot. Can’t even work the TiVo without me. | 你这该死的弱智 没了我 你连录像机都不会开 |
[44:01] | And there it is, sick fuck. | 搞定了 死变态 |
[44:04] | Hiya, kids. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[44:06] | That poop chute’s had a workout, huh? | 那屁眼儿被好好地操练过呀 |
[44:09] | Looks like the Lincoln Tunnel. | 看起来像林肯隧道一样 |
[44:12] | Ben. | 本 |
[44:13] | You fucked me, you selfish piece of shit! | 你跟我打 你这个自私的王八蛋 |
[44:20] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[44:27] | – Nicaragua wasn’t our fault. | 尼加拉瓜那件事不怪我们 |
[44:29] | – Yeah, swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[44:30] | Then whose fault was it? | 那么该怪谁 |
[44:33] | If you tell me, maybe I’ll let you go. | 你们说出来 也许我会留你们一条活路 |
[44:36] | I-it was Noir. It was Noir’s idea, top to bottom. | 那完全是玄色的主意 |
[44:39] | He gave you to the Russians. Please. | 是他把你出卖给俄罗斯人的 求你了 |
[44:43] | – Noir? | 玄色 |
[44:45] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[44:46] | – Noir wouldn’t take a shit | 没有沃特撑腰的话 |
[44:48] | without Vought’s say-so. | 玄色连屁都不敢放一个 |
[44:50] | Please? It’s the truth. | 饶了我们吧 我们说的是真话 |
[45:12] | – Give me your hand. – It’s been years. | – 把手给我 – 已经好多年没做过了 |
[45:13] | Do you want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[45:17] | TNT detonate! | – 引爆炸药 – 引爆炸药 |
[45:30] | – I got to go. – Annie, wait. | – 我得走了 – 安妮 等等 |
[45:31] | Annie, Annie, Annie, just… | 安妮 你就… |
[45:34] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 |
[45:36] | I can’t? | 我不能 |
[45:38] | I’m not gonna let you. | 我不会让你去的 |
[45:57] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[46:00] | I don’t want to hear it right now. | 我现在不想听 |
[46:10] | Blue Hawk! | 蓝鹰 |
[46:12] | – What? – We got to talk. | – 什么 – 我们有事要谈 |
[46:13] | Jesus Christ, not right now. There’s a psycho back there. | 老天爷 这不是时候 里面有个神经病 |
[46:20] | The fuck? Get your fucking hands off me. | 该死的 你他妈的松手 |
[46:22] | You hurt a lot of people. You hurt my brother. | 你伤害了很多人 你伤害了我哥哥 |
[46:26] | You’re not gonna get away with it. Not this time. | 你逃脱不了的 这次不行 |
[47:19] | Help me. | 救命啊 |
[47:21] | S-someone please help… | 快来人救救… |
[48:09] | Sorted? | 搞定了 |
[48:12] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[48:23] | William Butcher | 威廉布彻尔 |
[48:25] | and Soldier Boy. | 和士兵男孩 |
[48:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[48:29] | You are behind this. | 是你在背后搞鬼… |
[48:31] | This whole thing. | 这一切 |
[48:35] | It really is all about me. | 一切都跟我有关 |
[48:39] | William, we made a deal to fight to the death, | 威廉 我们说好了要决战至死 |
[48:42] | you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[48:45] | This is cheating. | 找外援就是作弊 |
[48:48] | Deal’s off. | 协议取消 |
[48:57] | You were my hero growing up. | 我在成长过程中一直很崇拜你 |
[48:59] | I watched all your movies, hundreds of times. | 我看过你所有的电影 看了不下几百遍 |
[49:03] | You were the only one that was nearly as strong as me. | 你是唯一一个几乎跟我一样强的人 |
[49:07] | Buddy, you think you look strong? | 哥们 你觉得你看起来很强吗 |
[49:11] | You’re wearing a cape. | 你穿着斗篷呢 |
[49:13] | You’re just a cheap fucking knockoff. | 你只是个低劣的山寨版罢了 |
[49:16] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 |
[49:21] | I’m the upgrade. | 我是升级版 |
[49:37] | M.M. M.M. | 母乳 |
[49:38] | M.M., M.M., please, I need you. People are hurt. | 母乳 求你了 我需要你 |
[49:41] | M.M.! M.M. Please. | 有很多人受伤了 母乳 |
[49:44] | He doesn’t control you. | 求求你 他控制不了你 |
[49:47] | We have to help these people. | 我们必须救这些人 |
[49:50] | It’s up to us. | 我们必须扛起来 |
[50:12] | You really had me going for a minute there. | 你刚才真让我激动了一小会儿 |
[50:17] | Oi. | 喂 |
[50:26] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[50:35] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[50:38] | Scorched earth. | 彻底的毁灭 |
[51:39] | Do it! | 动手 |
[51:44] | Hughie! Get out of here! | 休伊 离开这里 |
[51:47] | No fucking way. | 没门儿 |
[52:19] | Let’s see? | 我看看 |
[52:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:06] | Hey, please, no. Easy. | 拜托你别 轻点 |
[53:07] | We need a doctor to resew these stitches. | 我们需要找个医生重新缝合伤口 |
[53:17] | It was always me. | 其实一直都怪我 |
[53:20] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[53:23] | I blamed the V for making me a monster | 我怨五号化合物把我变成了怪物 |
[53:28] | but… | 但… |
[53:30] | that’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[53:33] | It is just who I am. | 这其实是我的本性 |
[53:35] | No. | 不 |
[53:38] | You are not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[53:45] | It seems no matter how much we try to run, | 似乎无论我们多么努力地逃跑 |
[53:49] | we cannot escape our old lives, huh? | 都无法摆脱过去的生活 |
[53:53] | I suppose no one can run that fast. | 我想没有人能跑那么快 |
[54:04] | Those things | 小妮娜说的 |
[54:08] | Little Nina said about you | 那些对你的评价 |
[54:12] | are NOT true. | 都是错的 |
[55:08] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[55:12] | Homelander helped make me America’s sweetheart. | 祖国人帮助我成为了美国甜心 |
[55:18] | He’s gonna regret that. | 他会后悔的 |
[55:28] | – You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[55:32] | I’m in Montpelier, Vermont. | 我现在在佛蒙特州的蒙彼利埃 |
[55:34] | Twelve heroes and civilians are dead, | 有12名超级英雄和平民死亡 |
[55:37] | a lot more are wounded. | 还有很多人受伤 |
[55:39] | Now, Homelander and Vought are going to tell you | 祖国人和沃特会告诉大家说 |
[55:42] | that it was the Supervillain and that they have it handled. | 这是超级恶人干的 他们已经把问题解决了 |
[55:46] | They don’t. | 他们并没有 |
[55:49] | It was Soldier Boy. | 这是士兵男孩干的 |
[55:51] | I know I sound insane, but… Soldier Boy | 我知道这像是在胡说八道 但是士兵男孩 |
[55:55] | doesn’t care about protecting Americans, | 根本不关心保护美国人 |
[55:59] | and he probably never has. | 他也许从来就没有关心过 |
[56:01] | Most heroes don’t care about you. | 大多数超级英雄根本不在乎你们 |
[56:05] | They only care about their image, and… | 他们只关心自己的形象 而… |
[56:10] | Homelander is the worst of them. | 祖国人是他们当中最恶劣的一个 |
[56:14] | He’s hurt people. | 他伤害了很多人 |
[56:17] | He’s done something to Maeve. | 他对梅芙做了一些事 |
[56:23] | I don’t know what they’re gonna do to me for telling the truth, | 我不知道我说出真相后 他们会怎样对付我 |
[56:28] | but I’m going to keep doing it, and I should’ve done it sooner. | 但我会继续下去 |
[56:31] | I’m sorry. | 我应该早一点揭发他们的 对不起 |
[56:35] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[56:38] | I’m not Starlight anymore. | 我已经不再是星光了 |
[56:41] | My name is Annie January… | 我叫安妮詹纽艾瑞 |
[56:45] | …and I fucking quit. | 我他妈的不干了 |