时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Do it! | 动手 |
[00:18] | I never got a chance to say goodbye to Lenny. | 我没有机会跟列尼道别 |
[00:20] | You’re the fucking reason he’s dead. | 他就是你害死的 |
[00:22] | You’re the one who abandoned him. | 抛弃他的是你 |
[00:25] | You’re a fucking monster. It takes one to know one. | – 你这该死的畜生 – 你我是半斤八两 |
[00:27] | Hughie, you shot up an untested drug from Vought. | 休伊 你注射了沃特生产的 一种未经测试的药物 |
[00:31] | That was stupid and dangerous. | 那很愚蠢 很危险 |
[00:33] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[00:34] | I thought the drugs had fucked you up, but this is all you. | 我以为是那些药把你弄糊涂了 可是这怪你自己 |
[00:37] | My powers are gone! | 我的超能力消失了 |
[00:40] | Kimiko! No! | 喜美子 不 |
[00:45] | Nate! | 内特 |
[00:46] | You hurt my brother. You’re not gonna get away with it. | 你伤害了我哥哥 你逃脱不了的 这次不行 |
[00:51] | You think that Soldier Boy is going after the rest of Payback? | 你认为士兵男孩 在追剿“血债血偿”超人组的其他人 |
[00:54] | – Why would he kill Crimson Countess? | 他为什么杀深红伯爵夫人 |
[00:55] | He was your team leader. Do you have any idea? Anything? | 他以前是你的队长 你知道原因吗 |
[01:01] | You help me find the rest of my team, and I’ll help you with this Homelander. | 你们帮我找到我的其他组员 我就帮你们搞定这个祖国人 |
[01:06] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[01:07] | Homelander helped make me America’s sweetheart. | 祖国人帮助我成为了美国甜心 |
[01:09] | Homelander is the worst of them. | 祖国人是他们当中最恶劣的一个 |
[01:11] | He’s gonna regret that. | 他会后悔的 |
[01:14] | A VNN special report. | 沃特新闻网特别报道 |
[01:18] | A nation betrayed. | 一个被背叛的民族 |
[01:20] | It’s been five days, and still nothing but lies from Vought. | 已经五天了 除了沃特的谎言 别无其他 |
[01:24] | Soldier Boy is still out there and Maeve is still missing. | 士兵男孩还没抓到 梅芙仍然不见踪影 |
[01:27] | Ms. Barrett, your reaction? | 巴瑞特女士 您作何回应 |
[01:29] | Once again, Maeve is in rehab. | 再说一次 梅芙正在做康复治疗 |
[01:30] | And the Soldier Boy thing really takes the cake. He died in ’84. | 士兵男孩的事完全是胡说八道 他1984年就已身亡 |
[01:34] | She is trying to incite a panic. I wonder if Starlight’s actions could be considered treason. | -她只是在试图煽动恐慌 – 很想知道她这样算不算叛国 |
[01:38] | – Me, too. – So, is Starlight just hysterical? | -我也想知道 – 星光只是歇斯底里吗 |
[01:40] | Another woman scorned, after Homelander jilted her? | 又一个被祖国人抛弃后 表达怨恨的女人 |
[01:43] | Or is she trying to change the subject? – From what? | -她想转移话题吧 – 什么话题 |
[01:46] | – Her ties with this woman, | 她和这个女人的关系 |
[01:47] | a known terrorist with the Shining Light Liberation Army, | 闪光解放军的恐怖分子 |
[01:50] | a notorious human trafficking ring. Connect the dots, Cameron. | 那是贩卖人口的团伙 把这些信息联系起来想想 卡梅伦 |
[02:09] | What are you watching? Old mistakes. | – 你在看什么 – 以前的错误 |
[02:15] | I actually produced this piece of shit. | 这个狗屁节目是我制作的 |
[02:19] | Between you and me, | 你知我知 |
[02:20] | Soldier Boy did to singing what pantyhose did to finger-fucking. | 士兵男孩唱歌隔靴搔痒 谁也打动不了 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:28] | – What’d he want? | 他想要什么 |
[02:29] | – Um, well… he wanted me to tell you that you’re out of Astroglide. | 他想让我告诉你 你没有润滑剂了 |
[02:33] | Jesus Christ. You know, I would say you fucks are overstaying your welcome, but | 老天爷 我想说有客来居 久则生厌 其实 |
[02:37] | what welcome? I thought you and Soldier Boy were friends. | – 一开始就生厌了 – 你们俩不是朋友吗 |
[02:39] | Why, ’cause he forced his way into my home? | 他强行闯进来 算哪门子朋友 |
[02:42] | Let me tell you something, kid. I don’t make friends with talent. | 告诉你件事 孩子 我不和有超能力的人交朋友 |
[02:46] | They’re all the same. I mean, they’re not all the same. | – 他们都一个样 – 他们不都一样 |
[02:49] | – Eh. – Come on, Soldier Boy was a hero, right? | – 随便吧 – 士兵男孩曾是位英雄 对吧 |
[02:52] | I mean, he stormed Normandy. Yeah, he did. | – 在诺曼底之战中十分英勇 – 确实 |
[02:56] | Two weeks after D-Day. | 诺曼底登陆日两周之后 |
[02:58] | For the photo op. | 为了拍摄而已 |
[02:59] | – So he didn’t see any action? – Not in Germany. | – 他没有参与任何行动 – 连德国都没去 |
[03:01] | Sprayed a fire hose in Birmingham. | 在伯明翰用消防水带喷水 |
[03:04] | Some target practice at Kent State. | 在肯特州立大学练习射击 |
[03:06] | – There were rumors about Dealey Plaza. | 还有传言说是他刺杀了肯尼迪 |
[03:08] | – Wait, what? Yeah, and they call ’em the “good old days.” | – 什么 – 他们把那时称为“美好时光” |
[03:11] | The thing is, to be American means knowing you’re the hero. | 问题是 美国人需要崇拜英雄 |
[03:18] | So what do we do? We sweep all our filthy shit under the rug | 我们怎么办呢 只能把龌龊的一面掩盖起来 |
[03:22] | and we tell ourselves a myth like Soldier Boy. | 为自己塑造出 一位神话般的士兵男孩 |
[03:26] | And I get stinking rich selling it. | 我因为推广这个童话 而变得满手铜臭 |
[03:36] | There you are. | 喂 |
[03:38] | Oh, fuck me. Is he still at it? | 操 他还没出卧室 |
[03:47] | You got a minute? Oh, good. | – 你有时间吗 – 很好 |
[03:49] | Lube? Huh? Come on, I can’t go in raw. | 润滑油呢 快点 没润滑油我干不了 |
[03:51] | Please don’t make eye contact. | 请不要进行眼神交流 |
[03:53] | Hughie, listen, these women, they’re like fine wine. | 这些女人就像美酒 |
[03:55] | Okay, the older they get, the more delicious, but the drier. | 越老越醇美 但阴道就越干 |
[03:57] | Mary, Lucille, come on, chop-chop. Break time’s over. | 玛丽 露西尔 快 休息时间结束了 |
[04:00] | That shag’s not gonna vacuum itself. Come on. – Okay. | 长绒地毯得靠人打扫 快点 |
[04:03] | – What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[04:05] | What’s the problem? First of all, I can never fire those girls now, thank you. | 有什么问题 首先 我永远也无法解雇那些女孩了 |
[04:08] | And second of all, this bed has seen two Jaclyns. You know that? | 第二 两个叫杰奎琳的名人 都睡过那张床 你知道吗 |
[04:12] | Smith and Bisset. | 杰奎琳史密斯和杰奎琳比塞特 |
[04:14] | Y-You’re treating it like a Reno cathouse. | 你却用它操下三滥的婊子 |
[04:17] | – Jesus. – The problem | – 天啊 – 问题就是 |
[04:19] | is you gave me 11 of Mindstorm’s last-knowns. | 关于心灵风暴的最后去向 你给了我11条线索 |
[04:21] | So far, I’ve had a look at three and found fuck all. | 到目前为止 我查了三个 完全是他妈的死胡同 |
[04:25] | I-I’m chasing me fucking tail here, mate. | 我就像只无头苍蝇 |
[04:27] | Sounds like that’s three down and eight to go. | 三条没结果 还有八条要查 |
[04:29] | Yeah, and that’s gonna take weeks, and weeks I don’t got. | 需要几周的时间 我没有那么多时间 |
[04:30] | Egyptian cotton sheets and now I got to fucking burn ’em. | 上好的埃及棉床单 却只能烧掉了 |
[04:33] | The deal was, we get the rest of my team, then we get Homelander. | 我们说好的 先搞定 我超人组里的其他成员 再搞定祖国人 |
[04:37] | – And what I’m saying is I could use an hand figuring it out. | 我是说 我需要有人帮忙调查 |
[04:40] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[04:41] | Mindstorm’s a paranoid fuck. | 心灵风暴患有严重的妄想症 |
[04:43] | But, hell, if you could hear everybody’s shitty thoughts, you’d be, too. | 你要是能听到每个人的想法 也会跟他一样 |
[04:46] | Look, he bought up all these run-down cabins all over the place. | 他在各处买下破旧的小木屋 |
[04:48] | He’s Howard Hughes without the piss jars. | 他跟霍华德休斯一样 只是不对撒尿洗手偏执 |
[04:52] | He’s batshit crazy. Mindstorm’s not crazy. | – 他疯了 – 心灵风暴没疯 |
[04:56] | He’s bipolar. | 他是躁郁症患者 |
[04:57] | – He’s bipolar? | 他是躁郁症患者 |
[04:58] | – Yeah. Does he take meds for it? | – 是的 – 他吃药治疗吗 |
[05:00] | I believe so. At least he did. | 应该是吃的 至少以前吃 |
[05:02] | Girls, it smells like sex and Bengay in here. | 姑娘们 屋里一股 精液和奔肌药膏的味儿 |
[05:05] | Lithium prescriptions aren’t that common. | 锂片处方药并不常见 |
[05:07] | I mean, I doubt he’s making it. Maybe… | 我觉得他不能自制这种药 也许… |
[05:09] | i-if we look at the cabins and we… And then check the local pharmacies. | – 如果我们查小木屋… – 询问当地药房 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:14] | See who’s handing out lithium. | 看谁在卖锂片 |
[05:19] | Nice one, Hughie. | 不错 休伊 |
[05:21] | We’re gonna need more reefer. | 我们需要更多的大麻 |
[05:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:40] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[05:43] | Look, I-I’m sorry about all this. | 这样对待你 我很抱歉 |
[05:46] | I wish I could say you get used to it, but you never do. So, | 我希望自己能说出“你会习惯” 但你永远不会习惯的 所以… |
[05:51] | where are they hiding? | 他们躲在哪里 |
[05:57] | Butcher and Soldier Boy. Where are they? | 布彻尔和士兵男孩在哪里 |
[06:04] | Wait, is… | 等等… |
[06:06] | is that concealer? | 遮瑕膏 |
[06:09] | Do you have a bruise? | 你有瘀伤 |
[06:12] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[06:14] | Do you have any idea what you’ve set loose? | 你知道自己闯了多大祸吗 |
[06:17] | Butcher has powers. | 布彻尔有超能力 |
[06:18] | I assume thanks to you. | 我想那都是你的功劳 |
[06:20] | They’ve killed Crimson Countess and seven other heroes, Maeve, | 他们杀死了深红伯爵夫人 和其他七位英雄 梅芙 |
[06:25] | seven. | 七位 |
[06:27] | The ones that-that survived are done, | 那些幸存下来的也死定了 |
[06:29] | they’re powerless. | 他们失去了超能力 |
[06:31] | Soldier Boy fried the V right out of their blood somehow. | 士兵男孩用不明手段 让他们血液里的五号化合物失了效 |
[06:34] | Maeve, | 梅芙 |
[06:36] | do you understand, that could happen to any one of us. | 你明白吗 我们都有可能失去超能力 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:42] | That’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是你我的区别 |
[06:46] | You need to be a Supe. | 你需要当超人类 |
[06:50] | I can’t wait till it’s over. | 我迫不及待地想要丧失超能力 |
[06:54] | Maeve… | 梅芙 |
[07:02] | Why are you letting me live? | 你为什么让我活着 |
[07:06] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[07:09] | You know, | 知道吧 |
[07:11] | back when things were, uh, better between us… | 我们以前要好的时候… |
[07:18] | …I used to dream of having kids with you. No, I did. | 我曾经梦想和你养儿育女 真的 |
[07:21] | A family. | 组建家庭 |
[07:22] | Nesting, you know. | 建造爱巢 |
[07:24] | I-I mean, can you imagine how perfect our kids would be? | 你能想象我们的孩子会有多么完美吗 |
[07:28] | Sublime. | 卓越 |
[07:30] | Twice as strong as Ryan. | 比莱恩强大一倍 |
[07:32] | No kid of mine would ever know a room like this, I’ll tell you that. | 我的孩子永远不会住这种房间 告诉你 |
[07:36] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[07:38] | I’ll fucking shatter whatever you try to stick up there. | 你想插入我身体里的任何东西 我都会他妈的把它毁掉 |
[07:41] | Maeve! Don’t be so crass. We’re not savages. | 梅芙 不要这么粗鲁 我们不是野蛮人 |
[07:44] | I respect what you are, even if you don’t. I would never force myself on you. | 我尊重你 即使你不配 我不会硬来的 |
[07:52] | But I am gonna harvest your eggs. | 我会收集你的卵子 |
[07:58] | That way, if– God forbid– you do die, | 那样的话 万一你不幸身亡 |
[08:02] | whether by accident or choice, | 无论是意外身亡还是一心想死 |
[08:04] | you’ll die knowing that the very best of you carries on. | 都可以瞑目了 因为你的优良基因会得以继承 |
[08:08] | With me. | 与我的基因一起 |
[08:10] | See, Maeve, | 你看 梅芙 |
[08:12] | I’m not letting you live. | 我不是让你活着 |
[08:15] | I’m keeping you alive. | 我是不让你死掉 |
[08:18] | This is still a top-three day | 今天仍然是我一生中最快乐的 |
[08:22] | in my life. | 日子之一 |
[08:24] | Because today is the day I saw you scared. | 因为今天是我看到你害怕的日子 |
[08:46] | The hell happened to you two? | 你们俩这是怎么了 |
[08:48] | It is but trivial. | 小事 |
[08:49] | Trivial, my ass. Y’all look like y’all got hit by a truck. | 小事个屁 你们俩惨兮兮的 像被卡车撞了 |
[08:52] | Oh, my God, you shouldn’t even be on your feet. Come here, come here. Come on. | 天啊 你应该卧床 我来扶你 |
[08:56] | Yeah, um, | 好吧 |
[08:57] | we’re just gonna go lie down for a minute. Okay? Come on. | 去躺一会儿 好吗 来吧 |
[09:00] | She insisted when you called, right? | 你打电话后她坚持要来 |
[09:04] | Butcher is everyone’s problem now. | 布彻尔到处惹麻烦 |
[09:07] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[09:14] | Frenchie, are you high? Well, that goes without saying. | – 法兰奇 你吸毒了吗 – 那还用问吗 |
[09:20] | Okay, satellite view has Mindstorm’s place | 卫星视图显示 心灵风暴的所在之处大约 |
[09:23] | about two miles in, due west. | 在3.2公里范围内 正西方向 |
[09:26] | Two miles? | 3.2公里 |
[09:28] | Fuck me. | 妈的 |
[09:30] | We could’ve parked closer. | 把车停得更近些就好了 |
[09:33] | So, | 那么… |
[09:35] | do you mind telling us what we’re walking into here? | 能告诉我们会遇到什么情况吗 |
[09:38] | All you got to know is, if he tries to make eye contact with you, | 你们只需要知道 如果他试图进行眼神交流 |
[09:42] | close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[09:44] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[09:45] | Just don’t make eye contact with him, | 别和他有眼神交流 |
[09:47] | then you got nothing to worry about. | 其他的就没什么好担心的了 |
[09:53] | Hey, why do you keep buying him, like, Hefty bags full of weed? | 你为什么一直给他买 大包装的大麻 |
[09:58] | Better high than mental. | 吸大麻总比精神不正常强 |
[10:00] | Takes the edge off his PTSD. | 减弱他创伤后应激障碍的反应 |
[10:02] | Wait, he has PTSD? | 怎么 他有创伤后应激障碍 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I saw it at Herogasm. | 是的 我在英雄群交会上看到了 |
[10:05] | It’s why he keeps blowing the fuck out of everything. | 他总是失控就是因为这个原因 |
[10:10] | We got to keep that cunt dozy as a lamb. | 我们得好好安抚他 |
[10:14] | So, just to recap, uh, | 回顾一下情况 |
[10:16] | he’s radioactive, | 他有放射性 |
[10:18] | highly traumatized and heavily self-medicated. | 受到过严重创伤 重度自行给药 |
[10:22] | Feels good, feels right. | 感觉不错 感觉很对劲 |
[10:25] | Tell me about it. I mean, what sad bastard self-medicates like that, eh? | 可不是嘛 靠药物过活 这人活得可真悲惨 |
[11:20] | Earving, sooner or later, | 厄文 你迟早 |
[11:23] | you’re gonna have to t-t-talk about it. | 都得谈论这事 |
[11:27] | Remember when you were nine, | 记得吗 你九岁的时候 |
[11:29] | a-and you hid in that ball pit right over there, | 躲在那边的海洋球池里 |
[11:32] | after you p-p-p-paralyzed Lewis Frankel? | 因为你把刘易斯弗兰克尔弄瘫痪了 |
[11:37] | This is just like that. | 这件事跟那次是一样的 |
[11:40] | You can’t hide from Soldier Boy. | 你不能躲避士兵男孩 |
[11:43] | We’re your best pals, aren’t we? | 我们是你最好的朋友 不是吗 |
[11:46] | We got you through that erection in the seventh grade, | 你七年级时 我们帮助你处理勃起 |
[11:49] | that Hard Rock Cafe m-m-massacre in Lagos. | 处理在拉各斯硬石咖啡馆 发生的大屠杀 |
[11:53] | And by golly, we’ll get you through this, too. | 我们一定也会帮你度过这个难关 |
[11:56] | – You got that… – That’s right. | – 有我们呢 – 没错 |
[11:57] | – You’re our friend. | – 不会有事的 – 你是我们的朋友 |
[12:16] | What’d you say? | 你们说什么 |
[12:18] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[12:21] | Nothing, mate. No one said nothing. | 没什么 伙计 谁也没说话 |
[12:30] | Hey, hey. Uh, your… your brain’s leaking. | 你的脑子从耳朵里流出来了 |
[12:41] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[12:55] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[13:05] | What the fuck is this shite? | 这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[13:11] | Mum. | 妈 |
[13:13] | Oi, Mum. | 喂 妈 |
[13:17] | Fucking Mindstorm. | 他妈的心灵风暴 |
[13:22] | Knock it off, you little fucking freak. | 别闹了 你这该死的小怪物 快点 |
[13:25] | – Come on, – Butcher, wake up. – Wake up! | 快 布彻尔 醒醒 |
[13:27] | – Fucking freak slipped away. | 该死的怪胎溜走了 |
[13:28] | He’s gonna pick us off… – Butcher, wake up. one by one. – Come on, wake up, Butcher. Butcher! | – 他会将我们各个击破 – 醒醒 布彻尔 |
[13:32] | – Wake up. – No, you’re wasting your time, he’s gone. | 你在浪费时间 他没救了 |
[13:34] | – What did Mindstorm do? – Well, if it’s his usual MO, | – 他做了什么 – 按心灵风暴平时的手段 |
[13:36] | trapped him in an endless nightmare till he dies of terminal dehydration. | 他会把布彻尔困在无尽的噩梦中 直到他死于脱水 |
[13:40] | No, there’s got to be a way we can wake him up. Mindstorm put him into this. | – 一定有办法把他叫醒 – 心灵风暴是系铃人 |
[13:43] | He can snap him out. – Okay, great, great. Uh… | – 系铃人能解铃 – 太好了 |
[13:45] | – But he’s about to be dead. | – 但他死定了 – 等等 |
[13:47] | Wait, wait, just hang on. If we, if we, if we grab Mindstorm, we make him help Butcher… | 我们抓住心灵风暴 让他帮布彻尔 |
[13:49] | – No way. | 没门 |
[13:50] | – And then, and then you can kill him, – Then you can go to town on him, man. I don’t give a fuck. – Hey. | 之后你可以随意处置心灵风暴 我不在乎 |
[13:53] | If you’re gonna act hysterical, I’m gonna slap you like I’m Connery. | 如果你歇斯底里 我会像康纳利一样 毫无顾忌地扇你耳光 |
[13:57] | Now, unless you want to end up like your friend there, it ain’t worth the risk. | 除非你想像你的朋友一样玩完 否则別冒丧命的风险 |
[14:03] | Look, chin up, okay? Deal’s a deal. | 别沮丧 好吗 说话算话 |
[14:05] | You help me finish this, I’ll kill Homelander. | 你帮我搞定心灵风暴 我会杀掉祖国人 |
[14:08] | Butcher would have given up his life for that in a heartbeat. | 只要能除掉祖国人 布彻尔会不惜牺牲自己的生命 |
[14:12] | So, we doing this or not? | 干不干 |
[14:17] | Leave it. We got to move fast. | 别拿了 我们必须快速行动 |
[14:23] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[14:26] | Uh… You might want to lay off the weed, huh? | 你还是别吸大麻了 |
[14:28] | And you might want to gargle my ball sack. | 你去死好了 |
[14:53] | Where is she? | 哪张 |
[14:58] | Lenny! Where the fuck’s Lenny? Shit. Come on. | – 列尼 列尼他妈的在哪里 – 糟了 快 |
[15:02] | Left his bloody bike in the garden again. | 又把他那辆该死的自行车丢在花园里了 |
[15:05] | Lenny! | 列尼 |
[15:07] | Lenny? Billy? | 列尼 比利 |
[15:10] | Leave off ’em, you cunt. | 别碰他们 你个混蛋 |
[15:19] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[15:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[15:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:29] | Don’t fuck me about. | 别跟我装糊涂 |
[15:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[15:46] | Fucking snotty little cunt. | 你个不可一世的小杂种 |
[15:56] | Lenny, i-it’s okay. | 列尼 没事的 |
[16:25] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[16:27] | I thought you quit. The Lord hates quitters. | – 你不是戒了吗 – 上帝讨厌中途放弃的人 |
[16:33] | Is that halothane? | 那是氟烷吗 |
[16:34] | I chucked some at him at Herogasm. The motherfucker didn’t even flinch. | 我在英雄群交会上对着他喷了氟烷 但他根本没反应 |
[16:37] | It will be the greatest sorrow of my life that I missed Herogasm. | 我错过了英雄群交会 这将是最令我悲痛的事 |
[16:42] | But no, this is not halothane. – You see the texture? It’s all wrong. | 这些不是氟烷 你看 氟烷的质地不是这样的 |
[16:46] | What is it, then? | 那是什么呢 |
[16:48] | Well, let’s find out. | 我们查个水落石出吧 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:02] | Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[17:07] | It’s just, uh, un peu kétamine. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:09] | You know, the… | 你知道 |
[17:12] | Frenchie, you’re a fucking mess. | 法兰奇 你他妈的真惨 |
[17:21] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我们半斤八两吧 |
[17:28] | Okay, sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:34] | Okay. Should be good. Is there anything else that you need? | 应该可以了 还需要什么吗 |
[17:38] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[17:50] | Oh. Kirkland. A fine choice. Yeah. | 柯克兰 这牌子不错 真的 |
[18:03] | Oh. When you grow up in Iowa, there is not much else to do. | 在爱荷华州长大的孩子 除了喝酒 没什么其他事可做 |
[18:07] | Here. | 给 |
[18:18] | When did you have your first drink? | 你第一次喝酒是什么时候 |
[18:21] | Right now? | 这是第一次 |
[18:22] | Oh, my God, wow. Okay, um… | 我的天 好吧 |
[18:28] | Okay, well, cheers to that. | 来 为第一次干杯 |
[18:37] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[18:41] | He doesn’t want to be saved. | 他不想得救 |
[18:47] | With what? | 做什么 |
[18:56] | What about it? | 要它做什么 |
[19:00] | You want me to… | 你想让我… |
[19:03] | Kimiko, uh, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on. Hang on. | 喜美子 等等 |
[19:11] | You know that I can’t go to the Tower. | 你知道的 我不能去沃特塔 |
[19:13] | Even if I could, this would be such a bad idea. | 即使我能去 这也是个坏主意 |
[19:18] | No, but you don’t know | 以前它起效过一次 |
[19:19] | if it’ll do that again. I mean, you could get yourself killed. | 你不知道这次会不会再次起效 你可能会害死自己的 |
[19:23] | I won’t do it. I’m sorry, I can’t. I can’t. | 我不会去拿的 对不起 我做不来 |
[19:45] | Still can’t believe this shit is legal. | 仍然无法相信这玩意儿合法了 |
[19:47] | I locked up so many assholes for it back in the day. | 以前 我把许多吸大麻的人关进了监狱 |
[19:54] | What the fuck did you say? | 你他妈的说什么 |
[19:56] | Uh, uh, literally nothing. | 真的什么都没说 |
[19:59] | Jesus. How hard? – What? | – 天啊 告诉我多努力 – 什么 |
[20:01] | – How hard did Butcher suck your dick that you miss him that much? | 布彻尔一定很努力地给你吹箫 所以你才这么想他 |
[20:05] | His mouth must feel like a Hoover Deluxe. – God, every single thing you say is so gross. | – 他一定把你弄得很爽 – 你说的每句话都恶心得要死 |
[20:10] | He saved me, okay? | 他救过我 好吧 |
[20:12] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[20:13] | – So I owe him. – Oh, bullshit. | – 所以这是我欠他的 – 胡扯 |
[20:16] | You’re on a mission. You get the job done. | 你在执行任务 得完成工作 |
[20:18] | Okay? I stormed Normandy. | 好吧 我在诺曼底英勇作战 |
[20:21] | I fought the Nazis. | 我与纳粹战斗 |
[20:23] | You want to know what I do when I’m sad or scared? | 你想知道我难过或害怕时会怎么做吗 |
[20:26] | Fucking nothing. | 他妈的不退缩 |
[20:27] | ‘Cause I’m not a fucking pussy. | 因为我不是他妈的胆小鬼 |
[20:35] | You didn’t storm shit. Your whole Marlboro Man act? | 你根本没英勇作战 你的猛男秀 |
[20:39] | It’s fucking crap. | 都是装样子的 |
[20:41] | And I… | 而我… |
[20:47] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[20:57] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[21:00] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[21:02] | Why don’t you put that work shit down, get that little butt over here. | 把那玩意儿放下 坐到我身边来 |
[21:05] | What is the occasion? | 发生了什么好事 |
[21:07] | Well, not a big deal. Just, uh, | 没什么大不了的 只是… |
[21:11] | found out I’m gonna be on Hannity tonight. | 只是得知 我今晚要去参加汉尼提的节目了 |
[21:13] | – Hannity, babe. – You are? | – 汉尼提啊 宝贝 – 真的 |
[21:15] | – Yeah. – Uh, when-when do you tape? – We need to prep. | – 真的 – 你什么时候去录节目 我们要… |
[21:18] | – No, no, no, no, babe. Don’t worry. I got it. I got it. Trust me. | 不 宝贝 别担心 我能行 相信我 |
[21:20] | – This is a big deal, Kevin. – I know. | – 这次很重要 凯文 – 我知道 |
[21:22] | – Okay? So we need to go over everything. | 我们需要全面演练一下 |
[21:24] | – Okay, hey. I got us this far, didn’t I? | 我们有今天 都是因为我 不是吗 |
[21:28] | Y-You got us this far? | 都是因为你 |
[21:29] | Just relax a little bit. Turn around. | 放松一下 转过身去 |
[21:34] | Come here. Just… | 过来 享受这一刻 |
[21:38] | Get into the moment. | 好的 |
[21:40] | But listen, I’ve been wanting to talk to you about something. | 听着 我一直想和你谈件事 |
[21:44] | You know that I love you. | 你知道的 我爱你 |
[21:47] | And I know that you love me, too. | 我知道你也爱我 |
[21:51] | But we both know that our marriage… | 但我们都知道我们婚后的 |
[21:54] | sex life has gotten a little vanilla. | 性生活变得有点…无趣了 |
[21:58] | So maybe… | 所以 也许 |
[22:01] | it’s time we branch out. | 我们该扩展一下了 |
[22:05] | – Branch out? – Yeah. Like, um, | – 扩展 – 对 比如 |
[22:07] | you know, uh, introduce a new partner. | 加一位性伴侣 |
[22:10] | Just to spice things up a little bit. | 只是为了增加一点情趣 |
[22:15] | – Well, is there anyone you had in mind? | 你有人选了吗 |
[22:17] | – Well, I’d like to introduce you to someone. | 我想跟你介绍一个人 |
[22:21] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:27] | Babe, this is Ambrosius. She’s very pretty, and she thinks you’re superhot. | 宝贝 这是安布罗修斯 她很漂亮 她认为你超性感 |
[22:33] | I, um… | 我… |
[22:35] | I don’t want to, uh, do that. | 我不想那样做 |
[22:39] | Cassandra, I need this. | 卡桑德拉 我需要这样做 |
[22:45] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[22:56] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 太他妈爽了 |
[22:59] | Ambrosius says she wants to taste you. | 安布罗修斯说她想尝尝你的味道 |
[23:02] | No. No. Okay, I can’t. I’m out. | 不行 我做不到 我退出 |
[23:04] | I’m out. No. – I’m-I’m done. I’m done. | 我退出 不 我受不了了 |
[23:05] | – Honey, are you okay? What’s wrong? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[23:07] | – You want me to fuck a-a fucking fish! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. | 你要我操一条该死的鱼 |
[23:10] | One, she’s a mollusk. | 首先 她是软体动物 |
[23:12] | Two, she has feelings. | 其次 她是有感情的 |
[23:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:17] | How long have you been fucking it behind my back? | 你他妈跟它胡搞多久了 |
[23:19] | – Okay, it’s not an “it.” It’s a “her.” Get your pronouns right. | 不是“它” 而是“她” 别把代词搞错了 |
[23:23] | I have given up a year of my life for you. | 我为你放弃了一年的生活 |
[23:27] | I gave up my tenure at Vassar. | 我放弃了在瓦萨学院的终身职位 |
[23:29] | I-I propped you up. I’ve steered your comeback. And this? | 我给了你支持 我筹划了你的复出 |
[23:32] | This is how you repay me? | 这就是你报答我的方式 |
[23:35] | You propped me up, huh? | 你给我提供支持 |
[23:37] | Right, you wrote a few lines. – I’m the one who had to fucking sell it. | 还真是 你写了几行字 但让大家相信这些字的人是我 |
[23:39] | – Okay. Okay, | 好吧 |
[23:41] | let’s, um… Let’s see how well you do without me. I’ll be great without you. | – 看看没有我 你会过得怎么样 – 没有你 我会很好 |
[23:46] | – Without you over-noting me all the fucking time. – You’re an idiot, Kevin. | – 没有你指手画脚 我会很好 – 你是个白痴 |
[23:49] | Then why did Dave Eggers say I have a formidable intellect, | 那为什么戴夫埃格斯说我有高智商 |
[23:53] | Formidable intellect! | 高智商 |
[23:58] | God. No, she’s… | 不 她… |
[24:00] | She just needs time to cool off, babe. | 她只是需要时间冷静冷静 宝贝 |
[24:06] | Come on, Earving. | 来 厄文 |
[24:07] | Me and the others have something to sh-sh-sh-show you. | 我和伙伴们有东西要给你看 |
[24:11] | C-C-C-Come on! | 来吧 |
[24:14] | Something you pushed d-d-d-deep, deep down. | 你把这些事深深埋在心里 |
[24:36] | Lighten up, Gunpowder. I’m just playing ar… | 别那么严肃 火药 我只是在玩… |
[24:41] | You fucking pussy. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[24:45] | You’re late. We started at 3:00. | 你迟到了 我们三点就开始了 |
[24:47] | I really wanted that movie. – The hell are you talking about? | – 我很想拍那部电影 – 你胡说些什么 |
[24:50] | – I just got off the phone with my manager. | 我刚和我的经纪人通了电话 |
[24:52] | It’s a no-go on Beverly Hills Cop. | 我演不了《比佛利山庄警察》了 |
[24:54] | – Oh. That. | 那件事啊 |
[24:56] | – I was… I was born to play Axel Foley. | 演阿克塞尔福利非我莫属 |
[25:00] | Why would you say all those horrible things about me to Don Simpson? | 你为什么要跟唐辛普森说我的坏话 |
[25:05] | – Jesus, Ben, really? – Zip it, cooze. | – 天啊 本 有没有搞错 – 闭嘴 骚货 |
[25:07] | The guy’s supposed to be funny. You’re not funny. | 演这个角色得搞笑 你不好笑 |
[25:10] | – Well, I could’ve been. | 我本来能搞笑 |
[25:11] | – You’re not good enough. Now shut your cockhole and get to work. | 你不够格 闭上你的臭嘴 干活吧 |
[25:15] | But-but wait. | 等等 |
[25:16] | – Stop it! – Take it easy. | – 丹尼斯 住手 – 嘿 伙计们 别激动 |
[25:19] | – Whoa! – Stop it. You’re hurting him. – Take it easy. Calm down. | – 住手 你把他打伤了 – 冷静 |
[25:21] | – For God’s sake, dude. – Take it easy. Take it easy. – Guys. Guys, leave him… | – 行行好吧 伙计 – 伙计们 |
[25:24] | – leave him alone. – Don’t… Get off. – Get him off him. – That’s enough. | – 别打他了 – 拉开他 够了 |
[25:27] | – Get off of him. – That’s enough! – Hey, now. – Come on. | – 拉开他 – 该死的 |
[25:30] | – That’s enough! – Which one of you wants next? | – 够了 – 你们还有谁找打 |
[25:34] | Thought so. You think you can be me? | 量你们也没这个胆 你以为自己能成为我吗 |
[25:36] | You’re not a movie star. | 你不是电影明星 |
[25:39] | You’re not shit. | 你狗屁不是 |
[25:41] | I see you getting out of line again, trying to move on up, | 再让我发现你不守本分 敢轻举妄动 |
[25:44] | I will put you in the fucking ground. Understood? | 你就死定了 明白吗 |
[25:55] | Please don’t tell my old man. | 请别告诉我爸 |
[25:56] | You were selling marijuana, William. | 你在卖大麻 威廉 |
[25:59] | You know I have to tell him. And we both know your dad. | 你知道的 我必须得告诉他 我们都知道你爸是哪种人 |
[26:03] | You’re a smart boy. | 你是个聪明的男孩 |
[26:05] | I’d just hate for you to… turn out like him. | 我可不希望你变成他那样 |
[26:16] | Fucking snotty little cunt! | 你个不可一世的小杂种 |
[26:24] | Butch, what are you doing? Stop! | 嘿 你在做什么 住手 |
[26:27] | Fuck, Lenny. I-I didn’t mean to. I… | 他妈的 列尼 我不是故意的 |
[26:32] | I-I’m-I’m sorry. I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry. – | 对不起 |
[26:40] | The world’s an ocean of shite, lads. | 小伙子们 世界是你死我活的海洋 |
[26:43] | You either sink… | 你要么沉底 |
[26:44] | …or you swim. | 要么畅游 |
[26:46] | Today, Billy, my boy, | 今天 比利 我的孩子 |
[26:49] | you swam. | 你游了起来 |
[26:51] | Some cunts need a slap. | 有些傻逼就是需要一记耳光 |
[26:54] | Don’t they? | 不是吗 |
[26:56] | Here. | 给 |
[27:01] | Oi. You ought to take a page out of his book. | 哎 你应该好好跟你哥学学 |
[27:05] | You don’t want to be a fucking little poof all your life. | 别一辈子都他妈的当个软蛋 |
[27:17] | Don’t you listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[27:21] | Don’t you listen to that worthless lump of shite. | 别听那些毫无价值的屁话 |
[27:25] | Not a bleeding word. | 一个字也别听 |
[27:29] | Maybe we should walk back to that town we saw. | 也许我们应该走回刚才看到的那个小镇 |
[27:32] | It was, like, five miles away. It’ll take forever to get there. | 要走八公里 得花… |
[27:34] | We’re never gonna get to the retreat now. | 我们去不了静居所了 |
[27:36] | Oh! Oh, you startled me. | 吓我一跳 |
[27:38] | Son, are-are you a superhero? Yes, Father. You folks need some help? | – 孩子 你们是超级英雄吗 – 是的 神父 需要帮忙吗 |
[27:41] | – Yes. Yes, please. | 麻烦你们了 |
[27:42] | – Okay, well, it’s not safe. There’s a fugitive in the area. | 这里不安全 附近有逃犯 |
[27:45] | You should get out of here before you get hurt. | 你们应该离开这里 |
[27:47] | Uh, well, we can’t. I don’t suppose either of you know engines? | 可我们走不了 你们会修理发动机吗 |
[27:53] | – I’ll have a look. – Oh, I’d appreciate that very much. | – 我看看 – 非常感谢 |
[27:58] | Uh, so, where you guys headed? | 你们要去哪里呢 |
[27:59] | We’re just on our way to a Samaritan’s Embrace retreat over there in Danville. | 我们正要去 丹维尔的撒马利亚人怀抱静居所… |
[28:03] | Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What the fuck?! | 我的天啊 搞什么 |
[28:06] | This is Mindstorm’s MO. He brainwashed them. | 这是心灵风暴使的手段 他给他们洗脑了 |
[28:08] | That priest was gonna shank us. And she will, too. | 他会杀掉我们 她也会 |
[28:11] | – Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. – Father Wallace, no! Hey, hey, | – 华莱士神父 不 – 等等 |
[28:12] | she doesn’t look brainwashed to me. Take my word for it. | – 我觉得她好像没被洗脑 – 相信我 |
[28:15] | Everyone’s coming for us. – Everyone, every day. – Whoa, no! | 每个人都是来追杀我们的 每天遇见的人都是来追杀我们的 |
[28:18] | No, no! You have PTSD! | 不 |
[28:19] | You have PTSD, and you are super fucking stoned. | 你有创伤后应激障碍 而且你现在嗨上了云端 |
[28:22] | All right? Maybe this isn’t what you think it is. | 也许这不是你想的那样 |
[28:24] | – Move. – Move! – She’s a human being. A nun. | – 躲开 – 她是人类 修女 |
[28:28] | And if there’s one thing I know… Die, you fucking cocksuckers! Oh, my God! Do something! | – 如果我知道一件事… – 去死 你们这些该死的傻逼 |
[28:32] | – If you stay still, I… | – 动手 – 别动… |
[28:35] | – Fuck you! Get her off me! | 操你妈 下去 |
[28:38] | Oh! Fuck me! No! | 他妈的 不 |
[28:40] | Hard pass on this Exorcist shit! | 别他妈给我搞《驱魔师》这一套 |
[28:42] | What’s black and white and red all over? | 什么东西满是黑、白、红 这不是那个谜语嘛 |
[28:45] | Okay, first off, | 好 首先 |
[28:47] | I don’t have shell shock. Fuck you. | 我没有弹震症 操你妈 |
[28:49] | Second, this is what I’m talking about. This is being a soldier. | 第二 这就是我说的素质 当兵的就得经得起这样的考验 |
[28:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:07] | It’s been five days, and still nothing but lies from Vought. | 已经五天了 除了沃特的谎言 别无其他 |
[29:11] | Soldier Boy is still out there, and Maeve is still missing. | 士兵男孩还没抓到 梅芙仍然不见踪影 |
[29:14] | And you know what? More people are just going to die | 你们知道吗 会有更多的人死去 |
[29:16] | until they admit to what’s going on. | 除非他们承认事情的真相 |
[29:19] | So, I guess you’ve all heard about Starlight’s “alleged” involvement… | 我想你们都听说过星光“所谓的” |
[29:22] | …with a human trafficking ring? | 参与人口贩卖团伙的事了 |
[29:24] | And I suppose it’s “pure coincidence” | 我想她为出走的青少年 |
[29:27] | that, uh, she opened Starlight House for runaway teens. | 开设了星光之家 这“纯粹是巧合” |
[29:30] | Come on, we can put two and two together, can’t we? | 拜托 这不是明摆着的吗 |
[29:34] | What the holy fuck does he think he’s doing? | 他在瞎搞什么 |
[29:37] | Those poor kids. They pass through her doors, they disappear. | 那些可怜的孩子 进了她的慈善机构后就消失了 |
[29:40] | They are never seen again. It’s horrific. | 再也没人见到他们了 太可怕了 |
[29:43] | But we got to face the truth, | 但我们必须面对真相 |
[29:45] | people, no matter how ugly it is. Starlight is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 不管真相多么丑恶 星光是头披着羊皮的狼 |
[29:49] | Plain and simple. She fooled me. | 不折不扣 她骗了我 |
[29:51] | She fooled you. She fooled all of us. Right? | 她骗了你们 我们都被她骗了 对吧 |
[29:53] | Now she wants to take me down. | 现在 她想把我打倒 |
[29:55] | Why? Because with me out of the way, there is no one who can stop her. | 为什么 因为一除掉我 就没人能阻止她了 |
[29:59] | No one, and she knows it. | 没人了 她清楚得很 |
[30:01] | Exactly. Do you think the media, our buddies over here… | – 正是 – 你认为媒体 现场的媒体 |
[30:04] | Do you think the media is gonna report on that? | 你觉得他们会报道吗 |
[30:07] | No, no, no, no, no. Of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[30:23] | Ah. Tell you what. You guys, love you! | 告诉你们 你们…爱你们 |
[30:27] | All right! And vote for Bob Singer. He’s, uh, he’s… | 你们是真正的英雄 给鲍勃辛格尔投票 |
[30:30] | great. | 他很棒 |
[30:34] | Let’s hear it for Homelander. | 请大家为祖国人鼓掌 |
[31:30] | Skip breakfast, did we? | 没吃早餐是吗 |
[31:35] | No. | 没有 |
[31:37] | Uh… | 没有 |
[31:39] | – She’s in pain, so I tried to help. | 这头牛很痛苦 我想帮忙而已 |
[31:41] | – Look, I’m gonna tell you the truth here because no one else will. | 我来讲实话 因为没人会讲 |
[31:43] | Pull your shit together, admit it’s Soldier Boy | 振作起来 承认那就是士兵男孩 |
[31:46] | and take control of the situation. | 掌控局势 |
[31:49] | You think, uh, I’m not in control? | 你认为我没掌控住 |
[31:52] | No. I think you just spent the last 20 minutes ranting about Starlight instead of talking up | 对 你刚刚花了20分钟吐槽星光 |
[31:56] | the next president of the United States. | 却对下一任总统只字未提 |
[32:00] | You’re Homelander. | 你是祖国人 |
[32:01] | Button your shit up. You’re flailing. | 挺住 别用大棒乱打一气 |
[32:03] | This whole fucking scene right here. Jesus Christ. | 这种情况他妈的… |
[32:06] | Oh, I’m sorry. Go on, please. | 对不起 请继续说 |
[32:09] | You need someone you can trust. – Someone like you? | – 你需要一个可以信任的人 – 像你这样的人 |
[32:12] | – I got rid of Edgar for you. | 我替你除掉了艾德加 |
[32:14] | That cost me a lot. | 我因此付出了很多 |
[32:16] | I’m proposing a strictly transactional relationship. | 我提议的完全是种交易关系 |
[32:19] | You help me out with one small favor, | 你帮我个小忙 |
[32:24] | and I help you. | 我就帮你 |
[32:43] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[32:55] | You’re awake. Fantastic. | 你醒了 好极了 |
[32:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[33:00] | Pretty fucking nuts, man. | 他妈的很疯狂的事 伙计 |
[33:03] | I mean, how Soldier Boy attacked you and Blue Hawk at Herogasm. | 士兵男孩在英雄群交会上 袭击你和蓝鹰 疯狂吧 |
[33:09] | – Yeah. – Soldier Boy | – 对 – 士兵男孩 |
[33:11] | murdered Blue Hawk right in front of you. | 在你面前谋杀了蓝鹰 |
[33:14] | You tried to save Blue Hawk, of course, | 当然 你尽力救蓝鹰来着 |
[33:17] | but… | 但… |
[33:19] | Must’ve been awful for you. | 你一定很难过 |
[33:25] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[33:26] | – It seemed like you two were on your way to a healing place, | 你们俩好像就要讲和了 |
[33:29] | which is why you’re gonna love this. Blue Hawk will live on | 所以 听到这个消息 你会开心 蓝鹰的精神不死 |
[33:32] | because we gave you his heart. | 因为我们把他的心脏移植给了你 |
[33:40] | A super-abled heart. | 一颗能承受超能力的心脏 |
[33:42] | No more heart disease. | 你没有心脏病了 |
[33:44] | You’re gonna get to run again. Can I get a “what-what”? | 你又可以跑了 能不能给我展示点惊喜 |
[33:47] | Look, you’ll need insane amounts of rehab, but luckily, you heal fast, bro. | 你需要大量的康复治疗 但你很快就会恢复 兄弟 |
[33:51] | – That’s… | 那可真… |
[33:52] | We’re gonna get you back in your old suit. We’re gonna get you out there ASAP. | 我们会让你身披原来的战服 我们会尽快让你出院 |
[33:56] | You’re okay talking shit about Starlight? – Yeah, sure. Why? | – 你不介意吐槽星光吧 – 不介意 怎么了 |
[34:00] | – Oh, amazing. Oh, my God, I almost forgot. | 太棒了 天啊 我差点忘了 |
[34:02] | We are already working on your new movie. | 我们已经在筹划你的新电影了 |
[34:05] | Training A-Train. Gritty biopic. | 《火车头的养成》 励志传记片 |
[34:07] | You’re a roughneck gangbanger from the South Side | 你是一个来自南区的黑帮流氓 |
[34:10] | slanging that yayo | 贩卖“滚石” |
[34:11] | when a track coach– we’re thinking Tom Hanks– | 一名田径教练… 我们想找汤姆汉克斯演这个角色 |
[34:14] | teaches you a more civilized way. | 让你浪子回头 |
[34:17] | That’s not at all how that happened. My brother’s my coach. | 那不是事实 我的教练是我哥 |
[34:21] | – We’re out to Sir Julian Fellowes to write, so… – No. – I’m not doing that. | – 我们要找朱利安费罗斯爵士创作剧本 – 我不会拍的 |
[34:24] | – You’re gonna love it. Anyway, I got to bounce. | 你会喜欢的 总之 我得走了 |
[34:26] | But the A-Train’s back, baby! | 可是 火车头回来了 亲爱的 |
[34:28] | – Right? – Uh… That’s your… | – 等一下 – 对吧 那是你的… |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:37] | Senator Bishop, will you confirm you’re about to join the ticket | 参议员 你即将成为副总统的候选人 |
[34:39] | as the vice presidential candidate? | 消息确切吗 |
[34:41] | Well, if I was lucky enough to be so honored, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果确切 我就太幸运了 你会第一个接到通知 |
[34:45] | And now, if you will all excuse us, I want to get a deep-fried Twinkie | 不好意思 趁我妻子发现之前 |
[34:48] | before my wife finds out. | 我想买个油炸夹馅面包 |
[35:05] | It’s not a gas. | 不是气体 |
[35:06] | – What? – It’s vapor. | – 什么 – 是蒸汽 |
[35:08] | Vapor. Vapor. Just a delivery system. | 蒸汽 只是个载体 |
[35:16] | – This. – You think I can read this shit? | – 这玩意儿 – 你觉得我能看懂这鬼东西吗 |
[35:18] | – Novichok. Russian nerve agent. | 诺维乔克 俄罗斯的神经毒剂 |
[35:20] | Expose you or moi to Novichok, our nervous system shuts down. | 你我接触到它的话 神经系统就会停止工作 |
[35:23] | Multiple organs fail. Painful death. | 多个器官衰竭 痛苦地死去 |
[35:26] | But for Soldier Boy, it’s a nap. | 但对于士兵男孩来说 那只是小意思 |
[35:28] | All right. So where can we get some? Another vacation to Russia? | – 去哪能把它弄到手 – 再去俄罗斯度个假 |
[35:42] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[35:49] | What got into him? | 他怎么了 |
[35:52] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[35:54] | Dance with me? | 和我一起跳舞好吗 |
[35:57] | You’re still hurt. | 你的伤还没好 |
[35:59] | I’m still high. | 我还嗨着呢 |
[36:00] | We’ll start with a slow one. | 我们先跳个慢节奏的 |
[36:29] | When I was on V | 我用五号化合物的时候 |
[36:32] | I couldn’t feel your arms. | 感觉不到你的手臂 |
[36:37] | – They felt like bendy straws. | 摸起来就像弯曲的稻草 |
[36:44] | No offense. | 没有冒犯你的意思 |
[36:46] | None taken. | 没冒犯到我 |
[36:57] | I wanted to feel them for real… | 我想感受它们真实的… |
[37:02] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[37:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:10] | Annie is getting me Compound V. | 安妮会帮我搞到五号化合物 |
[37:17] | Why? This is everything you said you did not want. | 为什么 你说自己再也不想拥有超能力了 |
[37:20] | No. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[37:23] | You can walk away. | 你可以脱身了 |
[37:25] | You and me. We go together to Marseille. | 我们俩一起走 我们一起去马赛 |
[37:28] | Your freedom, your humanité. You have it. Mon coeur, please. | 你的自由 你的人性 你得到了 亲爱的 求你 |
[37:33] | S’il te plaît, don’t do this. | 千万别这么做 |
[37:48] | “Annie. | “安妮… |
[37:51] | I know I’m asking a lot. | “我知道自己的要求很过分 |
[37:55] | At first I hated the V because I didn’t choose it. | “起初 我讨厌五号化合物 因为我没有选择它 |
[37:59] | But now it’s my choice. | “但现在 这是我的选择 |
[38:02] | I think that matters. | “我认为这很重要 |
[38:12] | I blamed my powers for my problems. | “我把自己的问题归咎于我的超能力 |
[38:16] | But it’s not true. | “实则不然 |
[38:18] | The V isn’t good or bad. It just depends on the person using it. | “五号化合物没有好坏之分 好坏完全取决于使用它的人 |
[38:22] | I wanted to use my powers to do good. | “我想用我的超能力做好事 |
[38:28] | To fight for the ones I love. | “为我爱的人而战 |
[38:34] | I almost lost Frenchie because I couldn’t fight. | “因为无法战斗 我差点失去了法兰奇 |
[38:39] | I can’t risk that again.” | “我不能再冒险了” |
[38:50] | When we kissed, it was weird. | 我们接吻时 感觉很奇怪 |
[38:59] | Not because it felt bad. | 不是因为感觉不好 |
[39:03] | It didn’t. | 没有不好 |
[39:04] | But because we’re more than that. | 而是因为我们超越了肉体的亲密 |
[39:13] | You are my family now. | 你现在是我的家人了 |
[39:22] | I want to protect my family. | 我想保护我的家人 |
[40:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[40:13] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[40:15] | By 1984, things had gotten so bad. | 到了1984年 情况糟糕至极 |
[40:19] | There was only so much m-m-more of Soldier Boy’s abuse you could take. | 你再也无法忍受士兵男孩的虐待了 |
[40:23] | So when St-St-Stan Edgar made you an offer in Nicaragua, | 所以当史丹艾德加 在尼加拉瓜向你提出行动计划时 |
[40:28] | you jumped at it. | 你立即接受了… |
[40:29] | – Vought’s really okay with this? | 沃特真的觉得可以吗 |
[40:31] | – Sometimes, old soldiers just fade away. | 有时 老兵就是得淘汰掉 |
[40:34] | I don’t want the details. – Just do what you need to do. | 我不想知道细节 该怎么办就怎么办吧 |
[40:37] | – Why now? Vogelbaum has a replacement. | – 为什么选择现在动手 – 沃格鲍姆有个替代者 |
[40:40] | Just a child, but they’re convinced he’ll be stronger than Soldier Boy. | 只是个孩子 但他们相信 他会比士兵男孩更强大 |
[40:44] | And he can fly. | 而且 他会飞 |
[40:47] | – Will the others go along? – Everyone but Gunpowder. | – 其他人会配合吗 – 除了火药之外的所有人都答应了 |
[40:50] | Good luck, Earving. | 祝你好运 厄文 |
[40:51] | Can you please stop eating those in front of me? I’m allergic. | 能不能别在我面前吃杏仁 我过敏 |
[41:09] | – What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[41:10] | – Something we should’ve done a long time ago, you piece of shit. | 我们很久以前就该这样做 你个混蛋 |
[41:14] | – TNT detonate! – TNT detonate! | 三硝基甲苯 引爆 |
[41:21] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[41:42] | Get him, Mindstorm. | 动手啊 心灵风暴 |
[41:44] | – Scramble his fucking brains. – No! | – 扰乱他的思维 – 不 |
[41:47] | No! | 抓住他 |
[41:54] | Fuck you, motherfucker. | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[42:02] | This is some tough stuff, I know. | 让人不好过 我知道 |
[42:04] | But when you gave him to the Russians, | 但把他交给俄罗斯人时 |
[42:06] | you knew Soldier Boy would come back one day. | 你知道士兵男孩总有一天会回来的 |
[42:09] | You need to f-f-f-face him. | 你需要面对他 |
[42:13] | No one really knows you. | 没有人真正了解你 |
[42:15] | But we know how s-sensitive and s-s-scared you are. | 但我们知道你多么敏感 多么害怕 |
[42:20] | – Yes. – We’re here for you. – Hey, we got your back. – We’re here for you. – Yes. | 我们支持你 有我们呢 |
[42:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:25] | Bravery isn’t having no fear. | 勇敢不是无所畏惧 |
[42:27] | Bravery is having fear, | 勇敢正是心怀恐惧 |
[42:30] | but you d-d-d-do it anyway. | 但仍然勇往直前 |
[42:33] | Time to finish what you started. | 该做个了断了 |
[42:57] | Get the fuck out the car. – What’s wrong? | – 下车 – 怎么了 |
[42:59] | – You heard me. – Daddy? | – 你听到我的话了 – 爸爸 |
[43:01] | – Hey, baby. I need you to go inside the house with your mama. | 宝贝 我需要你跟你妈进屋去 |
[43:04] | Daddy needs to talk to Todd alone. | 爸爸需要和托德单独谈谈 |
[43:06] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 好吧 |
[43:09] | – Marvin, what are you doing here? | 马文 你怎么来了 |
[43:11] | – You’re okay with this? – What? | – 你同意了 – 什么事 |
[43:12] | – He took her to a Homelander rally. – Yeah, so? | – 他带她去参加支持祖国人的集会 – 所以呢 |
[43:15] | Excuse me. You took her where? | 不好意思 你带她去哪儿了 |
[43:18] | – It’s fine. – No, it is not fine. You didn’t ask me. | – 没事的 – 有事 你没问过我 |
[43:23] | Janine. Come on. Inside, honey. | 珍妮 快点 进去 亲爱的 |
[43:26] | – Everything’s fine. Just relax. – Don’t tell me to relax, Todd. | – 一切都好 放松点 – 别告诉我放松 |
[43:29] | Soldier Boy is out there gunning for Homelander. | 士兵男孩正在找机会击毙祖国人 |
[43:32] | Do you have any idea what kind of danger you put my baby girl in? | 你知道自己把我的宝贝女儿 置于何种危险之中了吗 |
[43:36] | There’s no danger. | 没有危险 |
[43:37] | Starlight is making all that up. | 那些事都是星光编造的 |
[43:39] | Read any news outside the establishment media. | 权势媒体之外的新闻都是那么说的 |
[43:42] | Todd, Todd, they’re lying. | 托德 他们在撒谎 |
[43:45] | – Really? All of them? – All of them. | – 不可能都在撒谎吧 – 都在撒谎 |
[43:47] | Homelander is lying to you. | 祖国人在骗你们 |
[43:50] | – He’s a fucking psychopath. – Worse than Starlight? | – 他是个该死的精神病患者 – 比星光还严重 |
[43:53] | She’s trafficking kids | 她在贩卖孩子 |
[43:55] | the same age as Janine, as the… as the kids in my classroom. | 和珍妮同岁 和我教室里的孩子们同岁 |
[43:58] | Homelander is the only one protecting them. | 祖国人是唯一保护他们的人 |
[44:01] | – Okay, you guys. That’s enough. – Homelander ain’t protecting shit, | – 你们俩 够了 – 祖国人没有保护任何人 |
[44:04] | all right? He’s feeding you this insane fairy tale, | 好吗 他在给你们灌输这种疯狂的想法 |
[44:06] | and you’re too fucking stupid and-and brainwashed to fucking see it! | 你太愚蠢了 被他洗了脑 看不清真相 |
[44:09] | – Hey, fuck you. – Both of you, stop. | – 嘿 操你妈 – 你们俩不要吵了 |
[44:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[44:17] | If you want to risk your life, fine. | 如果你想冒生命危险 随便 |
[44:20] | Have at it. But not with my baby girl. | 尽管去冒险好了 但别拉上我的宝贝女儿 |
[44:23] | You’re not her father. Someone’s got to be. | – 你不是她的父亲 – 总得有人做她的父亲 |
[44:29] | Marvin! Oh, my God, Todd. | 马文 天啊 托德 |
[44:33] | Todd. Oh, my God, Todd. | 托德 |
[44:55] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[44:57] | Did you think I wouldn’t know the second you walked through the door? | 你不知道吗 你一进门 我就知道你来了 |
[45:01] | Well, we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[45:04] | It was time to pack my shit and go. | 我得收拾行李滚蛋了 |
[45:12] | So, here’s what happens now. | 现在得这么办 |
[45:14] | You’re gonna march into VNN studios, | 你直奔沃特新闻网的工作室 |
[45:16] | and you’re gonna recant everything you said. | 收回你之前说的那些话 |
[45:19] | It was a tragic cocktail of heartbreak, Zoloft and despair. | 心碎之后 受药物影响 绝望之余 你才说出了那些不堪入耳的话 |
[45:23] | You regret any harm that your lies have caused Vought or me, | 对于你的谎言给沃特或我造成的伤害 你感到十分后悔 |
[45:28] | but me in particular. | 尤其是对我造成的伤害 |
[45:31] | Good. Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |
[45:32] | But, um, | 不过 |
[45:33] | you want to hear my counter? | 你想听我的反驳吗 |
[45:35] | I stop Soldier Boy before he murders more people, | 士兵男孩谋杀更多人之前 我会阻止他 |
[45:39] | and I find Maeve. | 我会找到梅芙 |
[45:41] | If she’s still alive. | 如果她还活着的话 |
[45:43] | Maeve’s just learning her manners. | 梅芙只是在学乖 |
[45:45] | And you should do the same. | 你也应该学乖 |
[45:49] | Seriously, before you throw away everything you’ve worked so hard for. | 你好不容易才有今天 别让自己的努力付诸东流 |
[45:53] | You know what? I could give a shit. Really? You sure about that? | – 知道吗 我一点都不在乎 – 你确定吗 |
[45:56] | Your fame is the only thing protecting you. | 你的名声是唯一能保护你的东西 |
[46:01] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[46:03] | I’m not scared of you anymore. | 我不再害怕你了 |
[46:05] | I’m not. I see who you are. | 我不怕了 我看清你是什么人了 |
[46:08] | I see how small you are. | 我看到你有多么微不足道了 |
[46:12] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[46:17] | I saw it the night that you killed Supersonic. | 在你杀死超音速的那晚看到了 |
[46:20] | You know what I remember from that night? | 你知道关于那晚 我记得什么吗 |
[46:24] | I remember what I told you would happen to Hughie. | 我记得我告诉过你 休伊会有什么样的下场 |
[46:28] | You walk, that’s next. | 你走的话 他就会得到那个下场 |
[46:34] | Good luck with that. | 希望你做得到 |
[46:36] | Now that you’ve told my 190 million followers. | 毕竟 你已经告诉了我的1.9亿粉丝 |
[46:41] | I’m still pretty famous. | – 我还是很有名的 – 嘿 大家好 |
[46:45] | Oh, that’s me. – I got to go. | 我的电梯来了 我要走了 |
[46:47] | – Starlight, | 星光 |
[46:48] | uh, wait. You’re not supposed to record us when we’re running lines. | 等等 我们过台词的时候 你不该录像 |
[48:06] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[48:09] | – What the hell?! – Okay, wait! Wait. | – 搞什么 – 等等 |
[48:11] | – Wait. – Why the fuck am I naked?! I can explain, okay? | – 我他妈的怎么光着身子 – 我可以解释 好吗 |
[48:13] | You’re with Soldier Boy. – You’re trying to fucking kill me. | 你和士兵男孩在一起 你们想杀了我 |
[48:16] | – No! – No. No, I just saved your life. – Leave me alone! | – 不 我刚救了你的命 – 别惹我 |
[48:19] | Please, calm down. I only want to talk, okay? Just talk. | 请冷静 我只想跟你谈谈 好吗 |
[48:21] | I’m not bothering anyone. I’m just trying to get away from all the fucking voices. | 我没有打扰任何人 我试图摆脱人们的想法发出的声音 |
[48:25] | I’m just trying to get away from the voices. I’m just trying to get away from the voices! | 我在努力摆脱那些声音 |
[48:27] | Hey, hey. I’m gonna open my eyes, all right? Please don’t coma me. | 我要睁开眼睛了 好吗 别让我陷入昏迷 |
[48:35] | Okay. Hey. We’re cool. | 我们没有冲突 |
[48:37] | Very chill. Very cool. | 一点矛盾都没有 |
[48:41] | Also, we-we don’t have to do this naked. All right? | 另外 我们不必赤身裸体 好吗 |
[48:45] | Just-just clothes. They’re clothes. | 只是衣服 是衣服 |
[48:47] | I’m gonna reach in. I’m gonna grab you some, okay? | 我要拿衣服 我会给你拿些衣服 好吗 |
[48:55] | Look. Look, hey, I don’t want to be here. | 听着 嘿 我不想来的 |
[48:58] | I-I was pretending to be someone I’m not. I’m not like Soldier Boy. | 我在装相 我不是坏人 我跟士兵男孩不一样 |
[49:01] | That guy’s full of shit. | 那家伙是个混球 |
[49:02] | I mean, no one is that tough, and then… And the people who say they are? | 没有人那么强硬 那些自称强硬的… |
[49:06] | They’re lying. And I’m… I’m done. | 他们在撒谎 我受够了 |
[49:09] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[49:11] | So, I’m just… I’m begging you… | 所以 我求你了 |
[49:15] | to please wake up my friend. | 请把我的朋友弄醒 |
[49:18] | I’ve been inside his head. – That guy’s a piece of shit. | 我看见他的思维了 那家伙是个混蛋 |
[49:21] | – It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓的 |
[49:22] | I-I don’t want to be someone who leaves people behind. | 我不想把他丢在这里 |
[49:24] | I want to be someone who saves his family. | 我想救自己的家人 |
[49:26] | And for better or worse… he’s family. | 无论好坏 他都是家人 |
[49:30] | – Please wake him up. – No. | – 请把他弄醒 – 不 |
[49:32] | – No way. – I can get you out of here. | – 绝对不行 – 我可以送你离开这里 |
[49:34] | If you just please, please wake him up, | 求你了 把他弄醒吧 |
[49:37] | I’ll teleport you away. | 我会把你送走 |
[49:39] | You’ll be safe away from everyone, including Soldier Boy. | 你会很安全 远离所有人 包括士兵男孩 |
[49:43] | I’ll take you wherever you want to go. | 我会送你去任何你想去的地方 |
[49:46] | And I will never tell a soul where that is. | 我永远不会告诉任何人你的下落 |
[49:49] | Hand to God. | 我发誓 |
[49:58] | No. Not here. | 不 别给我看这个 |
[50:01] | So, that’s it then, Billy? | 就这样走了 比利 |
[50:04] | Jesus, Lenny. | 天啊 列尼 |
[50:06] | Just gonna piss off, | 就这样走了 |
[50:08] | no goodbye or nothing like that? I’ll be back Christmas, once I got everything | – 不说再见之类的 – 过圣诞节时 我就回来了 |
[50:10] | sorted at the barracks, you can maybe come out and see me. | 我把一切安顿好后 你或许可以去见我 |
[50:15] | Billy. Please don’t leave me alone with him. | 比利 求你别把我一个人留在他身边 |
[50:19] | I can’t hack it. | 我受不了的 |
[50:22] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[50:25] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会没事 |
[50:26] | – Fucking listen to him. – If I stay, I’m gonna end up killing him, | – 听他的话 – 如果我留下来 我最终会杀了他 |
[50:29] | get sent off to Borstal, or prison, and what’s that gonna do to Mum, hmm? | 被送去博斯塔尔或者被送进监狱 妈妈会怎么样呢 |
[50:34] | Break her bloody heart, is what it’d do. | 会伤透了心 肯定会的 |
[50:37] | Besides, the old cunt hates me the most, | 再说了 那个老不死的最讨厌我了 |
[50:41] | so maybe if I’m gone, he’ll leave you be. | 也许如果我走了 他就不会虐待你了 |
[50:43] | You stupid fucking twat. Don’t you leave him. | 你个该死的混蛋 不要离开他 |
[50:48] | I got to go, Len. | 我得走了 列 |
[50:51] | – Billy, please. – Leave off. For fuck’s sake, Lenny, | – 比利 求你… – 走开 行行好吧 列尼 |
[50:54] | it ain’t my job to look after you. | 照顾你不是我的工作 |
[50:56] | Don’t be such a fucking poof all your life. | 别一辈子都做个软蛋 |
[51:11] | Right. | 就这样吧 |
[51:16] | Please, | 求你 |
[51:17] | don’t go. | 别走 |
[51:47] | You served me up to him on a plate. | 你把我送入了他的虎口 |
[51:50] | No, I… I didn’t. I-I wouldn’t. | 不 我没有…我不会那么做 |
[51:55] | It’s been six months, and you come home to check on me not once. | 已经六个月了 你一次也没回家来看我 |
[51:59] | Len, I-I’m sorry, but they… | 列 对不起 但他们… |
[52:01] | they just wouldn’t let me out of the barracks. | 他们不让我离开军营 |
[52:11] | Oh, Jesus, please. – Please, fuck, no. | 天啊 拜托 别 |
[52:13] | – He’s beating the living shit out of me, Billy. Day in and day out. | 他殴打我 比利 天天打 |
[52:17] | – I can’t take no more. | 我再也受不了了 |
[52:19] | – Please, Len, don’t. You fucking knew what he’d do. | – 拜托 列 不要 – 你他妈知道他会那么做 |
[52:22] | It’s your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[52:23] | No, don’t say that. That’s… | 不 不要那样说 |
[52:24] | that’s not true. I… I’m not that bastard. | 那不是真的 我没做那种混账事 |
[52:27] | Come off it, Billy. | 得了吧 比利 |
[52:29] | You always have been. | 你一直都是个混蛋 |
[52:31] | ‘Cause anyone who’s ever loved you, you end up getting them killed, don’t you? | 因为爱过你的人 你最终都会把他们害死 不是吗 |
[52:38] | Me. Becca. | 我 贝卡 |
[52:40] | Now, Hughie, | 现在是休伊 |
[52:41] | the last person on God’s green earth trying to stop you from being a monster, | 世界上最后一个想帮助你的人 |
[52:44] | and what do you do? | 你呢 做了什么 |
[52:46] | Drag him down to your level. | 让他成为跟你一样的混蛋 |
[52:48] | When he dies, and he will, | 他死了就… |
[52:52] | then no one can stop you. | 没人可以阻止你了 |
[52:56] | Can they? | 不是吗 |
[52:58] | No! Lenny, no! | 不 列尼 不 |
[53:06] | I’m sorry. I’m so fucking sorry! | 对不起 真他妈对不起 |
[53:08] | Sorry for what? | 为什么要说对不起 |
[53:13] | – Hughie. | 休伊 |
[53:14] | – It’s okay, Butcher. It’s okay. | 没关系 布彻尔 没关系 |
[53:16] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[53:18] | Here. You’re okay. Hey, kid. | – 你没事了 – 嘿 孩子 |
[53:22] | Right, right, yeah. | 对了 |
[53:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:25] | Deal’s a deal. Where we headed? | 说话就要算话 我们要去哪里 |
[53:40] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. | 嘿 等等 |
[54:01] | Hiya, Dan. It’s-it’s not what you think. | – 嗨 丹 – 不是你想的那样 |
[54:04] | It wasn’t my idea. Oh, I know. It was Noir’s, | – 这不是我的主意 – 我知道 是玄色的主意 |
[54:06] | but how does that work, huh? | 但他的主意怎么被实现了呢 |
[54:08] | ‘Cause no way he makes a fucking move without Vought. | 因为没有沃特 他不可能做出任何举动 |
[54:10] | – They gave him the green light. – Why would they do that? | – 他们给他开了绿灯 – 他们为什么要那样做 |
[54:19] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 不可能 |
[54:54] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[55:32] | Hello? I need to talk to Hughie. | – 喂 – 我要找休伊说话 |
[55:34] | Where is he? Oh, Starlight. | – 他在哪 – 星光 |
[55:36] | How delightful. | 真让人开心 |
[55:38] | He’s just popped out for a bit. – Okay, well, he’s not answering his phone. | – 他出去了 很快回来 – 他不接电话 |
[55:41] | – Bit hard to keep a phone when you’re teleporting all day, innit, love. | 一整天都在用超能力远程传送 接电话有点困难 |
[55:44] | – How can I help? – Temp V is gonna kill you both. | – 我能帮上什么忙吗 – 临时五号会害死你们俩 |
[55:47] | Well, it’s gonna have to join the queue. I was just in the lab. It causes lesions. | – 能害死我们的东西多了去了 – 我刚去了实验室 发现它会导致病变 |
[55:51] | Okay? It turns your brain into fucking Swiss cheese, | 知道吗 会把你们的大脑 变成他妈的瑞士奶酪 |
[55:54] | so, please, be honest with me, and tell me how many doses have you taken? | 跟我说实话 你们用了多少剂 |
[56:00] | – Just a couple. – Jesus Christ. | – 只用了几剂 – 天啊 |
[56:02] | Butcher, three to five doses kills you. | 布彻尔 三到五剂就会让你们丧命 |
[56:07] | You need to tell Hughie. | 你需要告诉休伊 |
[56:10] | Yeah, yeah. I will, I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[56:13] | Okay, but I’m calling back every five minutes until… | 每五分钟我就打一次电话 直到… |
[56:17] | Butcher? | 布彻尔 |
[56:19] | Goddamn it. | 他妈的 |
[56:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:25] | Hi. Only thing open was Long John Silver’s, | 只有海滋克餐厅还开着 |
[56:28] | so… I guess that’s kind of fish and chips, right? | 他们卖的也算炸鱼和薯条吧 |
[56:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:33] | – Nice one. | 挺好吃的 |
[56:35] | – Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[56:40] | It’s, uh… | 是… |
[56:46] | – It’s the Temp V. | 临时五号化合物的事 |
[56:47] | – What about it? | 怎么了 |
[56:59] | We got to swing by the office and get some more. | 我们得去趟办公室 再取一些 |
[57:09] | And then you, me, and granny fucker are gonna finish | 然后 你、我和操老女人的混蛋 |
[57:13] | this fucking job. | 把这件事搞定 |
[57:19] | Yeah, fuck yeah. | 好呀 |
[57:32] | – Your call has been forwarded… – Fuck. | – 您的电话已被转接 – 操 |
[57:34] | – Do you think Monsieur Charcutier will tell Hughie? – Do you? | – 你认为他会告诉休伊吗 – 你认为他会吗 |
[57:49] | I’m gonna save Hughie, | 我要救休伊 |
[57:52] | even if he doesn’t want me to. | 即使他不想让我这么做 |
[58:18] | Ready, mon coeur? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[58:26] | Enjoy them | 好好抱抱 |
[58:28] | before they feel like bendy straws again. | 以后它们又会变成弯曲的稻草了 |
[59:28] | Obviously, I didn’t realize the little bitch was recording me, | 我不知道她在给我录像 |
[59:31] | did I? No, no. A… Ashley, I don’t fucking care. | 对吗 不 阿什利 我他妈的不在乎 |
[59:35] | You’re the spin doctor, go fucking spin it. | 你是搞应急处理的 你他妈的去搞定这件事 |
[59:38] | – What? – Sir, I apologize for disturbing you… | – 什么事 – 先生 很抱歉打扰您 |
[59:40] | …but you have a call. | 有人打电话找您 |
[59:43] | He says he’s… Well, he’s claiming to be Soldier Boy. | 他自称是士兵男孩 |
[59:50] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[59:56] | This really you? The situation’s changed. | – 真是你吗 – 情况有变 |
[59:58] | I thought we should have a conversation. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[1:00:00] | I don’t know who the fuck you think you are, | 你别自以为是 |
[1:00:02] | but you got lucky once because you fucking ambushed me. | 那次你只是走运而已 因为你他妈的伏击了我 |
[1:00:05] | Fall 1980, I get called into Vogelbaum’s lab for an experiment, | 1980年秋天 我被叫到 沃格鲍姆的实验室进行实验 |
[1:00:09] | some shit about genetics. | 关于基因的狗屁试验 |
[1:00:11] | I still remember the Penthouse I used. | 我还记得我用过的“高档房间” |
[1:00:14] | June. Danielle Deneux, | 六月 丹妮尔德内… |
[1:00:16] | bush like a Pomeranian. | 阴毛密得像只博美犬 |
[1:00:18] | – What? – I beat my meat into a cup. | – 什么 – 我把精液射进了杯子里 |
[1:00:21] | Turns out… | 原来 |
[1:00:23] | Vogelbaum made a kid. | 沃格鲍姆搞了个孩子出来 |
[1:00:25] | Born spring 1981. | 1981年春出生 |
[1:00:29] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[1:00:32] | You know what the bitch of it is? If they’d have just kept me around, | 告诉你件有意思的事 如果他们让我继续当英雄 |
[1:00:36] | I’d have let you take the spotlight. | 我会让你成为焦点 |
[1:00:39] | What father wouldn’t want that for his son? | 哪个父亲不想把光环让给儿子呢 |