时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Hey, yo, Reggie! Re-up. | 嘿 雷吉 来买货的了 |
[00:37] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[00:56] | I thought you were too sick to practice. | 你不是病得太重 无法训练了吗 |
[00:59] | Done with all that, Coach. | 不会再去训练了 教练 |
[01:02] | When’s the last time you had a decent meal? | 你很久都没吃顿像样的饭了吧 |
[01:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:07] | Mary’s always happy to have you at the table. | 玛丽总是欢迎你来我家吃饭的 |
[01:09] | Nothing you say is gonna change my mind. | 你说什么都不会改变我的想法 |
[01:11] | Damn it, Reggie. | 该死的 雷吉 |
[01:13] | You’re the most talented superhero I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最有才华的超级英雄 |
[01:17] | Yet you’re… you’re throwing it all away slinging yayo for gangbangers? | 而你却浪费自己的才华 帮黑帮贩毒 |
[01:21] | You don’t know me, Coach. You don’t know nothin’. | 你不了解我 教练 你什么都不知道 |
[01:24] | I know you’ve got heart. | 我知道你有良知 |
[01:26] | I know you want more than this. | 我知道你不想这样苟活 |
[01:28] | You’ve got a choice, son. | 你是有选择的 孩子 |
[01:30] | Either outrun this life, | 要么克服困难 好好活下去 |
[01:32] | or you can run yourself into an early grave. | 要么害自己早早进入坟墓 |
[01:35] | Now, please. It’s me, Coach Brink. | 求你了 我是你的布林克教练啊 |
[01:39] | Come back with me. | 跟我回去吧 |
[01:42] | To the suburbs. | 回到郊区去 |
[01:45] | Yeah, what I want doesn’t matter. | 我想要什么并不重要 |
[01:48] | I’ll never be free of these streets. | 我永远都无法摆脱街头对我的影响 |
[01:50] | Cut! Holy fuck. | – 停 天哪 – 停了 |
[01:52] | Holy fuck, we’re not gonna beat that. | 天哪 这一段拍得太好了 |
[01:55] | That was fucking perfect. We’re going again. | 太他妈完美了 再来一次 |
[01:58] | Ferrell fucking Streep. There are tears. | 费雷尔斯特里普太牛逼了 噙着泪水哦 |
[02:02] | Literal tears. | 真正的泪水 |
[02:04] | Who’s happy they spent two weekends at the Compton Youth Center now, huh? | 用两个周末在康普顿青年中心 体验生活真是明智啊 |
[02:07] | I’m not giving off too much of a Blind Side vibe, am I? | 我的表演会让人联想起《弱点》吗 |
[02:10] | As if that’s a bad thing? Are you– Wait, what is that smell? | 那也不是坏事啊 你… 等等 什么味儿 |
[02:13] | – Will everyone stop? – What is that smell?! | – 都听我说 有股什么味儿 – 什么 |
[02:17] | Is it… | 是… |
[02:18] | – Is that you? – I had falafel for lunch. | – 是你吗 – 我午餐吃的豆丸子三明治 |
[02:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:23] | I smell an Oscar nomination. | 我闻到了奥斯卡提名的味道 |
[02:25] | Shut up, man. | 得了吧 伙计 |
[02:26] | No, I won’t. Don’t jinx it. | – 我是说真的 – 别乌鸦嘴 |
[02:29] | You can’t jinx gold. Look at me. | 乌鸦嘴对真金没用 看着我 |
[02:30] | You better make some shelf space, De Niro. Do you hear me? | 赶快在架子上腾出小金人的位置吧 大明星 听到了吗 |
[02:33] | All right, let’s get you back to one, huh? | 好啦 快去准备吧 |
[02:35] | – I’m gonna watch playbacks, okay? – Absolutely. | – 我去看回放 – 当然 |
[02:37] | Yeah, let’s get him some cans, please? Thank you. | 给他一副耳机 谢谢 |
[02:39] | One more quick thing. Let’s sidebar here a little bit. | 快速解决一件事 我们在边上说一下 |
[02:43] | It feels like you’re having a little bit of trouble getting out of the starters’ block. | 感觉你很难摆脱新手的青涩 |
[02:47] | Maybe it’s the scene. | 也许是场景的问题吧 |
[02:49] | Baby, this scene sings. All right, look at me. | 宝贝 这个场景好得不得了 看着我 |
[02:50] | In the arc of your character, this is your low point, right? | 你这个角色的发展曲线中 这时候是最低点 对吗 |
[02:54] | Everybody’s given up on you, you’re all alone, until the coach– | 每个人都想放弃你 你无依无靠 直到教练… |
[02:57] | Swoops in and saves me from the ghetto? | 突然现身 把我从贫民窟里解救出来 |
[02:59] | No, no, no, you actually save each other. It’s a very balanced narrative. | 不 你们实际上拯救了彼此 这是一种非常平衡的叙事手法 |
[03:03] | All the sensitivity readers that we hired, they all agreed. | 我们聘请的所有敏感读者 都同意这一点 |
[03:06] | My brother was the only coach I ever had. | 我哥是我唯一的教练 |
[03:08] | Right. | 是 |
[03:09] | He was a waiter at Buster Beaver, not a fucking crack dealer. | 但他是巴斯特比弗餐厅的服务员 不是什么他妈的毒贩 |
[03:13] | And he must be so proud of you right now. | 他现在一定为你感到骄傲 |
[03:15] | Let’s get this train back on the tracks. | 我们接着好好拍戏吧 |
[03:20] | – Just give me a minute. – Yeah, sure. | – 给我点时间 – 当然可以 |
[03:23] | Wait, wait, you know what? One more tiny little thing. | 等等 知道嘛 还有件小事 |
[03:25] | You said what I want “doesn’t matter.” | 你刚才说“我想要什么并不重要” |
[03:29] | But as scripted, it’s actually what I want “don’t matter,” okay? | 但实际上剧本上的台词 是“我想要什么并不重药” |
[03:32] | All right, good stuff. | 好吗 好 不错 |
[03:35] | All right, everybody, let’s get back to one! | 好吧 各位 重拍一次 |
[03:37] | I want to make this fucking day! | 我想今天拍好 |
[03:42] | Hey, can we talk? | 嘿 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[03:44] | You don’t talk. It’s like your one thing. | 你不说话 你就这一个特征 |
[03:46] | Look, playing Noir has been a meaningful challenge, | 扮演玄色是一项有意义的挑战 |
[03:48] | but yesterday was wack as fuck. | 但昨天真是太他妈的离谱了 |
[03:50] | I’ve never actually murdered anyone before. | 我以前没真正杀过人 |
[03:52] | Does Homelander make us kill people, like, a lot? | 祖国人总让我们杀人吗 |
[03:54] | And when he does, do we just… do it? | 他让我们杀人时 我们就…照办吗 |
[03:58] | Look, don’t get me wrong, I am stoked to be here | 听着 别误会我的意思 我很高兴加入团队 |
[04:00] | and I am down to ride the wave. I’m just having trouble | 我已经准备好抓住机遇了 |
[04:03] | with Noir’s motivation, you feel me? | 我只是对玄色的动机感到困惑 你明白我的意思吗 |
[04:06] | His motivation is being a braindead maniac. | 他的动机是做一个脑死亡的疯子 |
[04:08] | Just keep your mouth shut | 把嘴闭上 |
[04:10] | and do as you’re fucking told. | 照他妈的吩咐去做 |
[04:15] | Violence in our blood-splattered streets against decent, hardworking Americans. | 在我们血迹斑斑的街道上 针对正派 勤劳的美国人的施暴 |
[04:19] | Folks, if you’re thinking of letting your children | 各位 如果您想让自己的孩子 在室外无忧无虑地玩耍 |
[04:22] | play carefree outside and without supervision, think again. | 不需要有人看管地玩耍 可要三思啊 |
[04:24] | I mean, these two animals, Benny Long and Ian Rashford, | 我是说 这两个禽兽 本尼朗和伊恩拉什福德 |
[04:28] | savagely beat three good men to death outside the courthouse yesterday. | 昨天在法院外野蛮地将三名好人打死 |
[04:32] | The Starlighters have shown their true colors, folks, | 伙计们 星光支持者们 已经露出了他们的真面目 |
[04:34] | rioting at multiple quote-unquote “peaceful demonstrations” | 在全国各地多次所谓的和平示威上 |
[04:38] | across the country. | 制造骚乱 |
[04:39] | I, for one, do not take our liberties in this great country for granted. | 就我而言 我认为在我们这个伟大的 国家里 自由并不是理所当然的 |
[04:43] | But apparently the Starlighters feel differently. | 但显然 星光支持者们有不同的想法 |
[04:46] | Let’s see. Soy for pH, | 看看 大豆调节pH值 |
[04:49] | hyaluronic acid for deep moisturizing and arginine for circulation. | 透明质酸用于深层保湿 精氨酸用于… |
[04:52] | What is all that? | 那些是什么东西 |
[04:54] | Um, I’m a Voughtality consultant. | 我是一名沃特颜值顾问 |
[04:56] | 5K away from the red, white and blue Caddy. | 倒是没什么治疗作用 |
[04:58] | – I thought it might be helpful. – You… You work for Vought? | – 我认为这可能会有助于… – 你…你在沃特工作 |
[05:03] | Voughtality. “For a Super You.” | 沃特颜值 “打理超人类的你” |
[05:05] | You know Vought killed my girlfriend, right? | 你知道沃特杀了我女朋友 对吗 |
[05:08] | I’m literally fighting them right now. | 我现在正在与他们战斗 |
[05:12] | I think I have rosemary oil, | 我想我是有迷迭香精油的 |
[05:15] | it’s really good for the joints. | 它对关节很有好处 |
[05:16] | Can you just– Can you stop please? Just for– | 你能…别弄那些了吗 就… |
[05:19] | – Please stop. Mom, stop. Just stop. – Okay, I’m sor– | – 请不要弄了 住手 别弄了 – 对不起 |
[05:22] | Okay, sorry, sorry. Just, um… | 天哪 对不起 只是… |
[05:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:30] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[05:31] | Got tall. | 长高了 |
[05:32] | Yeah, that adds up, since the last time you saw me | 说得通啊 你上次见到我 |
[05:35] | – I was six fucking years old! – Please don’t yell at me. | – 我他妈的才六岁 – 请别对我大喊大叫 |
[05:37] | – What are you doing here? – The hospital called. | – 你来这里有何贵干 – 医院给我打了电话 |
[05:40] | Yeah, when they couldn’t reach me. And I’m here now, so… | 那是因为他们联系不上我 而我现在已经来了 所以… |
[05:44] | He doesn’t need you. Neither of us do. | 他不需要你 我们俩都不需要你 |
[05:46] | Your dad didn’t tell you. | 你爸没告诉你吗 |
[05:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:51] | About what? | 告诉我什么 |
[05:52] | He gave me power of attorney, including medical decisions. | 他给了我授权 包括做医疗决定的权利 |
[05:57] | And he signed a DNR. | 他还签署了一份 拒绝心肺复苏术的医疗指示 |
[06:00] | H-He didn’t update his will? | 他没有更新遗嘱吗 |
[06:02] | He did. | 更新了 |
[06:05] | Why the fuck would he give you power of attorney over me? | 你倒是说说他怎么会给你授权 却不给我 |
[06:08] | Well, I mean, we’ve been talking, the last year or two, | 我知道 我是说 过去的一两年里 |
[06:11] | now and then. | 我们一直有联系 |
[06:13] | Besides that, you’d have to ask him. | 偶尔联系 我…除此之外 你还得要求他给你授权才行 |
[06:16] | But Hughie, don’t worry, | 但是 休伊 别担心 |
[06:17] | – I am really good in a crisis. – Don’t. | – 我很擅长处理危机 – 别… |
[06:19] | And I-I-I can handle this. | 我可以处理这件事 |
[06:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:27] | You promise. | 你保证 |
[06:30] | Hughie… Wait. | 休伊 等等 |
[06:48] | You leave the money on the dresser? | 你把钱留在梳妆台上了吗 |
[06:55] | I didn’t want to wake you up. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[06:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:02] | Yeah, maybe you should stay in bed today, no? | 也许你今天应该卧床休息 不是吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[07:08] | Could’ve been a lot worse. | 这已经算幸运了 |
[07:10] | I mean, it would’ve been a lot worse if you weren’t there. | 我是说 如果你当时不在场的话 情况会更糟 |
[07:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:30] | Work. | 工作 |
[07:42] | Your speech therapist Gloria | 你的语言治疗师格洛丽亚 |
[07:43] | has filled me in on the work you’ve been doing. | 告诉我你都做了哪些努力 |
[07:46] | How’s that been going? | 进展如何 |
[07:57] | You know, psychological mutism | 你知道 心理沉默症 |
[08:00] | is often a symptom of trauma in one’s past. | 通常是一个人对过往创伤 表现出的症状 |
[08:04] | What do you think about that? | 你对此有何看法 |
[08:12] | I couldn’t agree more. But sometimes | 我完全同意 但有时 |
[08:14] | you have to confront your past in order to be free of it. | 你必须面对自己的过去才能摆脱它 |
[08:19] | Okay. Why don’t we start with something simple? | 好吧 不如我们先从容易的事情入手 |
[08:22] | Tell me about your parents. | 跟我讲讲你的父母 |
[08:32] | Jesus. You’re just telling us now? | 天哪 你现在才告诉我们 |
[08:35] | Have you seen any specialists, have you, um… | 你去找专科医生看过吗 你… |
[08:37] | – So how long you got? – It’s none of your fucking business. | – 那么 你还有多久可活 – 这他妈的不关你的事 |
[08:41] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[08:42] | I’m not sure why I’m telling you at all. Let’s just say I got an angel on my shoulder. | 不知道为什么我要告诉你们 我有个守护天使 |
[08:45] | And she’s a right bloody nag. | 她唠叨个没完 |
[08:47] | Butcher, I tried to warn you that that shit was poison. | 布彻尔 我试图警告过你那东西有毒 |
[08:49] | You ain’t one of us. | 你又不是我们团队的一员 |
[08:51] | – Hey! – All right! | – 嘿 – 好啦 |
[08:55] | A word. | 我们谈谈 |
[09:08] | – You’re done. – What? | – 你走人吧 – 什么 |
[09:10] | Fired. Grab your shit and get the fuck out. | 你被解雇了 拿上你的东西滚蛋吧 |
[09:12] | I level with you lot and this is the thanks I get. | 我对你们坦诚相待 你就这么感谢我吗 |
[09:14] | Fuck me. See what being honest gets you? | 真他妈的 看看诚实会带来什么后果 |
[09:17] | Honest? Motherfucker, you’ve been lying to us for the last six months. | 诚实 过去六个月里 你一直在对我们撒谎 |
[09:20] | Not telling ain’t lying. | 不说不等于说谎 |
[09:22] | Look, you need all the help you can get, mate. | 听着 你需要各种各样的援助 伙计 |
[09:24] | Not from you. You’re a liability, Butcher. | 不需要你援助 你是个负担 布彻尔 |
[09:27] | I ain’t gonna let this stand, then. | 那我就不继续当负担了 |
[09:30] | The Boys is mine. | 英雄克星是我的 |
[09:31] | Says a dying man with one last bluff. | 你这是一个垂死之人最后一次吹牛 |
[09:36] | Now grab your shit and get the fuck out. | 现在拿上你的东西滚蛋吧 |
[09:39] | Or I’ll throw you out. | 不然我就把你赶出去 |
[09:44] | – Just… – I don’t want to hear it. He’s out. | – 就… – 我不想听 他得走人 |
[09:48] | You can join him if you don’t like it. | 不满的话 你可以跟他一起走人 |
[09:58] | Small-town kid grows up on a Montana ranch with his mom. | 小镇孩子跟着妈妈 在蒙大拿州的牧场长大 |
[10:01] | On the surface, he’s an everyday all-American boy. | 从表面上看 他是一个普通的 典型的美国男孩 |
[10:05] | But deep in his heart, he knows he’s different, special. | 但在内心深处 他知道自己与众不同 很特别 |
[10:07] | He’s always asking himself, “Who am I?” | 他总是问自己:“我是谁 ” |
[10:09] | Then one day that question is answered | 有一天 这个问题得到了解答 |
[10:11] | when Homelander flies down from the sky | 因为祖国人从天而降 |
[10:14] | – and says with tears in his eyes– – No tears. | – 眼里含着泪水… – 没有泪水 |
[10:17] | and says, proudly, “Son, it’s time for you to take your place by my side.” | 他自豪地说 “儿子 是时候让你站在我身边了” |
[10:22] | And for Ryan it feels surprising, yet inevitable. | 莱恩觉得这事令人惊讶 但却是不可避免的 |
[10:25] | He always knew he was destined for greatness. | 他一直都知道自己注定会出人头地 |
[10:28] | Because he came from greatness. | 因为他出身于伟大 |
[10:34] | Oh, buddy, can you believe that? | 儿子 觉得难以置信吧 |
[10:36] | W-What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:38] | It’s cool, | 很酷 |
[10:41] | I guess. | 我感觉 |
[10:42] | You guess? | 你感觉 |
[10:46] | – I think it looks amazing. – Oh, so amazing. | – 我觉得棒极了 – 哦 太棒了 |
[10:49] | – Really marketable. – So marketable. | – 非常有销路 – 非常有销路 |
[10:50] | The whole pitch blows. | 这个创意太假了 |
[10:53] | It… does not blow. | 它…才不假呢 |
[10:55] | It blows, harder than Nancy Reagan on the MGM backlot. | 比米高梅片场南希里根那出还假 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry, why are you here? | 对不起 你来这里做什么 |
[11:00] | Vought got rid of most of the sidekicks after Gunpowder. | 火药之后 沃特解雇了 大部分超级英雄的伙伴 |
[11:03] | The settlements exceeded profitability. | 不惜付超出他们盈利能力的解雇金 |
[11:04] | Yeah, but I don’t think Ryan is gonna file an HR complaint against me. | 是的 但我认为莱恩不会 向人力资源部门投诉我 |
[11:10] | A what? | 什么 |
[11:11] | Ryan is the first natural-born superhero. And his brand needs to reflect that. | 莱恩是第一个天生的超级英雄 对他进行推广时需要反映出这一点 |
[11:15] | He’s not one of Vought’s lab rat freaks. | 他不是诞生于沃特实验室的怪胎 |
[11:18] | He was chosen– by fate, God, whatever– | 他是被命运或上帝选中 |
[11:20] | to be the one who saves the world. | 成为拯救世界的人 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:24] | But let’s not forget why he is special. Shall we? | 但我们不要忘记 他的特别来源于何处 不是吗 |
[11:29] | He’s my son. | 他是我的儿子 |
[11:30] | Chosen by God, sure, | 当然是神选之子 |
[11:32] | but, uh… made by me. | 但是…是我创造出来的 |
[11:35] | The chosen one narrative only works if he stands alone. | “天选之人”的叙述 只对孤胆英雄才有效 |
[11:39] | Harry Potter. Neo. Luke Skywalker. | 哈利波特 尼奥 卢克天行者 |
[11:42] | Hollywood’s trained people to fall in love with white boy lone saviors. | 好莱坞训练人们喜爱 白人男孩做孤胆救世主 |
[11:46] | So, America will want to fall in love with Ryan. | 所以 美国会想要爱上莱恩的 |
[11:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:53] | Uh, it’s a crime itinerary. Your first save. Congratulations, son. | 这是犯罪规划 你要首次救援了 恭喜你 儿子 |
[11:58] | I’m not on the call sheet. | 我没在拍摄时间表上 |
[12:00] | You wanted a kingdom for your son. | 你想为自己的儿子建立一个王国 |
[12:02] | I’m helping you get it. | 我正在帮你实现这个目标 |
[12:12] | Excellent. Just as we discussed. | 很好 正如我们讨论的那样 |
[12:15] | Feel free to move forward. | 你看着办吧 |
[12:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Ah, if you don’t mind? | 你不介意照张合影吧 |
[12:23] | I’m here because Homelander wants me here. | 我在这里是因为祖国人要我在这里 |
[12:26] | Because he trusts me. | 因为他信任我 |
[12:57] | Listen. I know you’re the smartest woman on earth– | 听着 我知道 你是地球上最聪明的女人 |
[13:01] | Smartest person. | 最聪明的人 |
[13:05] | Let me give you some advice. | 我给你点建议吧 |
[13:06] | You know, girls supporting girls. | 我们女孩应该互相支持嘛 |
[13:10] | You cannot talk to Homelander like that. | 你不能那样跟祖国人说话 |
[13:12] | I’m telling him the truth. | 我在讲真话 |
[13:13] | You’re so afraid of him, you’ve plucked yourself bald. | 你太怕他了 吓得连头发都拔光了 |
[13:16] | If I were you, I’d make myself useful. | 如果我是你 我会让自己变得有用 |
[13:18] | You know, get some lactation going, let him suck on those titties. | 开始分泌乳汁 好让他吮吸你的乳头吧 |
[13:21] | Before you end up like Madelyn Stillwell. | 不然就会落得 玛德琳斯蒂尔威尔那样的下场 |
[13:27] | Oh, Ashley, hey, what’s up? | 艾诗丽 你好吗 |
[13:29] | Just the girl boss I wanted to see. | 我正想见你这位女老板呢 |
[13:31] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我一直在四处找你呢 |
[13:34] | Hey, so I heard that Ryan’s doing his first solo save. | 我听说莱恩要进行第一次单独救援 |
[13:37] | I want to talk to you about something. I have this idea. | 我想和你谈谈 我有个想法 |
[13:39] | Okay, so, what if… | 那么 要是… |
[13:43] | and just hear me out on this, | 听我说完 |
[13:44] | what if I was there? | 要是他救援之前我到场了怎么样 |
[13:50] | That’s it. That’s the pitch. | 就这事 就是这个想法 |
[13:54] | Hmm. You want to join a family-friendly PG save? | 你想加入 适合全家老少观看的拯救行动吗 |
[13:57] | While PETA still has you on their bestiality watchlist? | 别忘了 你还在善待动物组织的 兽交观察名单上 |
[14:03] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[14:05] | Stupid people who think they’re smart make me want to eat my own shit. | 自以为聪明的蠢人 真他妈的让我抓狂 |
[14:12] | Why do you let her talk to you like that? | 你为什么允许她这样跟你说话 |
[14:15] | She’s just a bitch. | 她只是个婊子 |
[14:16] | It’s probably that time of the month. | 也许她来大姨妈了 |
[14:18] | It’s like a full moon thing, isn’t it? | 满月的时候就会来 不是吗 |
[14:20] | You’re a genetically superior being, | 你是一个基因优越的人 |
[14:22] | and she’s the evolutionary equivalent of a capybara. | 在进化上 她相当于水豚 |
[14:25] | – Cappuccino…? – It’s a giant rodent from South America. | – 水什么 – 水豚 一种南美洲的巨型啮齿动物 |
[14:29] | You’re better than her. Act like it. | 你比她更优秀 表现得优秀点 |
[14:33] | And you should be at the save. | 你应该参与救援 |
[14:35] | It’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:41] | 1:16, Todd and the other Hometeamers are seen going into Planet Vought. | 1点16分 托德和其他 祖国人支持者进入了沃特星球大厦 |
[14:45] | And not seen again until… 2:09, | 直到2点09分才再次现身 |
[14:48] | when their dead bodies magically appear at the rally. | 当时 他们的尸体 神奇地出现在了集会上 |
[14:51] | Now, how do you think they got there without anybody seeing? | 你们觉得他们是如何 神不知鬼不觉地出现的 |
[14:53] | A-Train. It had to be A-Train. | 火车头 肯定是火车头 |
[14:55] | You promise? Like you promised Dad for better or worse? | 保证 就像你对我爸保证不离不弃 |
[14:58] | We boring you, Hughie? | 我们让你无聊了吗 休伊 |
[14:59] | Sorry. Sorry. I’m, um… | 抱歉 我在… |
[15:01] | I’m here. | 我听着呢 |
[15:02] | But the Hometeamers died of blunt force trauma. | 但这些祖国人支持者死于钝器外伤 |
[15:04] | Nothing said anything about super strength. | 没有任何关于超能力致死的信息 |
[15:07] | Because they’re getting a lot better at covering their ass, | 因为他们越来越擅长掩盖自己了 |
[15:09] | probably because of her. | 大概是因为她吧 |
[15:11] | Sister Sage. 32 years old, from Detroit, Michigan. | 智者姐妹 32岁 来自密歇根州底特律 |
[15:14] | She cut ties with Vought a while back, when they kicked her off of Teenage Kix. | 早先他们把她赶出英雄少年队时 她就与沃特断绝了关系 |
[15:18] | – What are her powers? – Smartest person on the planet. | – 她有什么超能力 – 地球上最聪明的人 |
[15:21] | I’ve already tapped Sage’s cell phones. | 我已经监听了智者的手机 |
[15:23] | She made a reservation at the Vought Garden | 她在位于哈里斯堡的 |
[15:25] | Suites & Courtyard Express in Harrisburg tonight. | 沃特花园套房庭院快捷酒店 定了房间 |
[15:28] | Who’s down for a little road trip? | 谁想去跑一趟 |
[15:29] | You know what? I’m gonna stay here. | 知道嘛 我要留在这里 |
[15:31] | If A-Train framed those two Starlighters, I’m gonna take a run at him. | 如果火车头陷害了那两个星光支持者 我就要跟他拼命 |
[15:35] | I-I’m gonna go with you. | 我…我跟你一起 |
[15:38] | – I got to stay close to my dad. – Understood. | – 我必须护理我爸 – 理解 |
[15:40] | All right. You two are with me. | 好吧 你们两个和我一起去 |
[15:44] | Aw, look, she made a cute little… penis and balls. | 看 她做了一个可爱的小… 阴茎和睾丸 |
[15:53] | Hurry up, get the money. | 快点 把钱拿来 |
[16:01] | – Lights out, you fucking muff taco. – Get back! | – 完蛋了 你个墨西哥死鬼 – 退后 |
[16:04] | Noir. | 玄色 |
[16:07] | – Back off. – Hey, whoa, be cool, man. | – 往后退 – 好吧 冷静点 伙计 |
[16:09] | Noir, what are we supposed to do? | 玄色 我们应该怎么办 |
[16:18] | – Let her go. – Out of my way, kid. | – 放开她 – 别挡路 孩子 |
[16:21] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Do you promise? | – 会没事的 – 你保证 |
[16:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:28] | My name is Ryan. And I don’t like bullies. | 我叫莱恩 我不喜欢恶霸 |
[16:34] | It’s good. Pretty good. | 很好 不错 |
[16:35] | It’s getting better. Solid work, guys. | 越来越好了 拍得好 伙计们 |
[16:38] | Noir, your entrance, you’re doing too much. Just walk in. | 玄色 你的出场有点过火 用走的就好 |
[16:41] | Okay, but would Noir just enter stage right like that? | 但玄色会走着出场吗 |
[16:43] | I feel like it’s more in character if I come in through the skylight. | 我感觉他应该从天而降才对 |
[16:45] | – You don’t fucking talk. – Sorry. | – 你他妈的不说话 – 对不起 |
[16:46] | Still talking. | 还在说话 |
[16:48] | Let’s just stick to the blocking for now, okay? | 我们现在就先这样走位 好吗 |
[16:50] | Deep, drop the “fucking muff taco,” | 深海 不要说“墨西哥死鬼” |
[16:52] | – this is for families. – Okay. | – 男女老少都要看的 – 好的 |
[16:53] | Ryan, on the day, you’re gonna throw me for real. | 莱恩 实拍时 你要真把我抛出去 |
[16:56] | – I can take it. – Yeah. | – 我能受得住 – 好 |
[16:57] | Let’s take five and we’ll run it back. | 休息五分钟 再来一遍 |
[16:59] | – Great. – Okay. | 好的 |
[17:02] | Thank you, Koy. | 谢谢你 科伊 |
[17:03] | – Dad? – Yeah. | – 爸爸 – 什么事 |
[17:06] | Did I look dumb? | 我看起来…很蠢吗 |
[17:08] | You really… You got to put your back into it. | 你真的…你必须全力以赴 知道吗 |
[17:11] | You know, like… You really got to sell it. | 得…真的让人信服 |
[17:15] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:16] | Are all saves like this? | 救援都是这样的吗 |
[17:17] | Like, with stunt people and rehearsals and stuff? | 有特技演员 排练之类的 |
[17:20] | No, no, of course some of them are real. I-I’ve saved a lot of people. | 不 当然 有些救援是真的 我救过很多人 |
[17:24] | This is just to help you get your sea legs, all right? | 这只是为了帮助你 适应将来的真实救援 好吗 |
[17:27] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 好 |
[17:28] | Hey, Ryan. You want to rehearse the throw a few times? | 莱恩 你想练练 把我抛出去的那场戏吗 |
[17:30] | – Great idea. Yes! – Yeah. Sure. | – 好主意 好 非常棒 – 好 没问题 |
[17:34] | Yes. Excellent. | 好 |
[17:36] | Hey, so, um, just to be clear, | 我想问问清楚 |
[17:37] | we’re not actually killing people on the day, am I right? | 实拍那天我们不会真的杀人 对吗 |
[17:40] | Just shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[17:50] | Just be real precise with your steps, | 步骤要精确 |
[17:52] | you understand? | – 迈步 抓住 对 行吗 – 行 |
[17:55] | You can’t talk to me that way. | 你不能那样跟我说话 |
[17:56] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[17:58] | I mean from before. | 我说的是之前 |
[18:03] | Because I am the… I’m the peak of human evolution. | 我是…我是人类进化的顶峰 |
[18:06] | And you’re just, you’re just a capabarnia. | 而你只是…你只是一只“水吞” |
[18:08] | It’s a rodent from South America. | 一种南美洲的啮齿动物 |
[18:10] | So you’re fucking land mammals now? | 现在你他妈的是陆地哺乳动物了 |
[18:15] | I am the lord of the seven seas. | 我是七大洋之主 |
[18:17] | You talk to me like that again | 你再那么跟我说话 |
[18:19] | and I will drown you in your fucking toilet, you stupid bitch. | 我就他妈的把你淹死在马桶里 你个愚蠢的母狗 |
[18:22] | After I’ve used it. | 我拉完屎的马桶 |
[18:25] | – Is that what you want? – No. | – 想要我那么对你吗 – 不想 |
[18:27] | -“Sir”! – No, sir. | – 叫先生 – 不想 先生 |
[18:30] | That’s right. | 这样才对 |
[18:43] | – Let her go. – Out of my way, kid. | – 放开她 – 别挡路 孩子 |
[18:45] | That kid’s face is made for the big screen. | 那孩子的脸真上镜 |
[18:47] | A complexion like butter. He’s practically glowing. | 皮肤嫩滑 容光焕发 |
[18:49] | Well, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[18:50] | Air-brushing the wrinkles out of The Dawn of the Seven | 《超级七人队新纪元》中 消除皱纹的工作 |
[18:53] | put VFX nine mil over the budget. | 让视觉特效超出预算九百万美元 |
[18:54] | We were neck fold to neck fold with Sex and the City 2. | 跟《欲望都市2》差不多了 |
[19:32] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[19:41] | Fancy some steam tray eggs? | 要蒸汽盘里的炒蛋吗 |
[19:43] | – How the fuck did you find us? – Come off it, mate. | – 你他妈的是怎么找到我们的 – 得了吧 伙计 |
[19:46] | Your password’s Janine2012. | 你的密码是“珍妮2012” |
[19:49] | I want you to put that shit down and get the fuck out of my operation. | 布彻尔 放下盘子 别插手我的行动 |
[19:52] | Well, it’s lucky for me that you ain’t my boss no more. | 你不再是我的上司了 我可真幸运啊 |
[19:56] | And as a private and concerned citizen, | 作为一个关心此事的普通公民 |
[19:59] | I’m allowed to say fuck you to any deep state cunts | 我可以对任何 试图阻止我了解真相的混蛋 |
[20:02] | that try and keep me from the truth. | 说“操你妈” |
[20:13] | Welcome to the monkey house. | 欢迎来到猴子馆 |
[20:53] | Bunch of tinfoil-hat-wearing Nazi motherfuckers. | 都是些人模狗样的纳粹混蛋 |
[20:55] | Why is the world’s smartest person in a place such as this? | 为什么世界上最聪明的人 会出现在这种地方 |
[21:20] | Oi. There’s our girl. | 找到她了 |
[21:25] | Where’s Kimiko? | 喜美子哪去了 |
[22:29] | Splinter. Splinter, come here. | 斯普林特 过来 |
[22:32] | Am I too shiny? | 我的妆面反光吗 |
[22:34] | You’re good. You look perfect. | 你很漂亮 你…完美 |
[22:40] | Best get a move on. The Flat-Earthers get the space at 4:30. | 最好快点 地平论者四点半要用这个场地 |
[22:43] | Yes. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:47] | H-Hey, everybody. | 嘿 各位 |
[22:51] | Um, so, our next speaker is not only a true visionary, | 下一位演讲者 不仅是位真正的梦想家 |
[22:55] | she’s also my close friend. | 也是我的好朋友 |
[23:01] | So please join me in welcoming author, filmmaker, | 请和我一起欢迎作家 电影制作人 |
[23:06] | political activist, commentator | 政治活动家 评论家 |
[23:08] | and a leading voice of the alt-Supe movement on YouTube, | 以及油管网上 另类超人类的领军人物 |
[23:12] | Firecracker! | 鞭炮 |
[23:18] | Well, howdy there, Truth Seekers. | 你们好吗 真相的探寻者们 |
[23:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[23:22] | Hey there! | 嘿 |
[23:24] | Aw, well, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | Tell us some truth, Firecracker! Okay. | – 献给你们 好 – 跟鞭炮看真相 |
[23:31] | I ain’t gonna sugarcoat this. | 我不会粉饰这一点 |
[23:33] | We got ourselves a national crisis. | 我们陷入了国家危机 |
[23:36] | Homelander himself said Starlight traffics kids | 祖国人自己说:“星光贩卖孩子” |
[23:40] | and her Starlighters just murdered three of our brothers | 她的星光支持者昨天刚刚谋杀了 |
[23:43] | yesterday to cover it up. | 我们三个兄弟来掩盖这件事 |
[23:45] | They’re killing us. Wake up. | 他们正在杀害我们 醒来吧 |
[23:47] | Over the next two hours, I will prove that Starlighter works with Oprah | 在接下来的两个小时里 我会证明星光 |
[23:51] | and Tom Hanks to set up a Satanic home delivery service. | 与奥普拉和汤姆汉克斯合作 建立了邪恶的送货上门服务 |
[23:56] | An order of a hot dog gets you a boy. A taco, a girl. | 点热狗就会得到一个男孩 点塔可饼就会得到一个女孩 |
[24:01] | A combo gets you a child they forced to have trans surgery. | 点套餐就会得到一个 被他们强迫做变性手术的孩子 |
[24:07] | And a soda gets you a shot of adrenochrome. | 点苏打水可以得到一针肾上腺素 |
[24:10] | We all know | 我们都知道… |
[24:11] | People actually believe this shit? | 居然有人相信这种鬼话 |
[24:14] | People will believe anything. | 人们什么都会相信 |
[24:17] | Even something as ludicrous as the moon landing. | 甚至像登月这样可笑的事情也会相信 |
[24:23] | that’s because the brave whistleblower who was gonna blow | …但因为勇敢的告密者 |
[24:26] | Forrest Gump’s pedo ring wide open | 要把阿甘的恋童真相揭开的告密者 |
[24:30] | fell off a bridge before he got the chance. | 还没发声就从桥上掉了下去 |
[24:34] | Frenchie. See what he’s up to. | 法兰奇 看看他要干什么 |
[24:36] | Coincidence? | 是巧合吗 |
[24:37] | But do not engage. | 不要跟他交手 |
[24:38] | Right. | 好 |
[24:40] | Ah, ah, ah. | 如果把… |
[24:42] | You’re ain’t leaving my sight. | 你不能离开我的视线 |
[24:43] | …of all of the Tom Hanks movies, | …汤姆汉克斯电影名字的 所有字母数量加在一起 |
[24:45] | you get 311, which is… | 就会得出311 这是… |
[24:48] | the police code for child porn. It’s just math! | “儿童色情”的警方代码 数学可不会骗人 |
[24:55] | Stormchasers United is starting in 20 minutes in conference room B. | 20分钟后播放 《风暴支持者团结一心》 |
[25:15] | Hey, stop, no. Give it back. | 嘿 住手 别 还给我 |
[25:22] | Stop being a pussy. | 别再当个娘们儿了 |
[25:23] | Go get some of Colin’s penis… or ass… | 去享受科林的阴茎 或者屁股 |
[25:26] | Or maybe both? | 要不两个都来 |
[25:29] | But go get it! | 但是去享受吧 |
[25:34] | Are you drunk? | 你醉了吗 |
[25:36] | I just had a beer. | 我刚才喝了一罐啤酒 |
[25:41] | Four beers. | 四罐啤酒 |
[25:44] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[25:45] | Six beers. | 六罐啤酒 |
[25:47] | You’re holding back with Colin because of me! | 你因为我而对科林犹豫不决 |
[25:51] | What? No, it’s… It’s nothing to do with you. | 什么 不 这…这与你无关 |
[25:56] | Well I fucked someone. | 好吧 我干了一个人 |
[25:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:58] | The barista at Jitter Bean. | 吉特咖啡馆的咖啡师 |
[26:03] | He stuck his penis right in my vagina. | 他把他的阴茎插进了我的阴道 |
[26:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:07] | You should stick your penis somewhere! | 你应该把你的阴茎插入某个地方 |
[26:15] | Mon coeur, truly, merci. | 真心感谢 |
[26:16] | But it’s not about you, I swear. | 但这与你无关 我发誓 |
[26:20] | The Alex Jones look-alike contest is in… | 亚历克斯琼斯模仿秀大赛已改为… |
[26:23] | Can we go back to work now? | 我们现在可以接着工作了吗 |
[26:33] | Eight beers. | 八罐啤酒 |
[26:59] | What’s that about? | 这是要干什么 |
[27:37] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[27:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:45] | Maybe your source at the Tower is fucking with you? | 你在沃特塔的线人会骗你吗 |
[27:47] | No, no, no, if she says A-Train shows up here every Sunday at 3:00 p.m., he will. | 不会 如果她说火车头每周日 下午三点都来这里 他就一定会来 |
[27:52] | Yeah, you promise? Your promise is as worthless as you are. | 你保证 你的保证和你一样毫无价值 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:58] | Sorry. Sorry, I was just, uh… | 对不起 我只是… |
[28:02] | workshopping what I should’ve said to my mom. | 在酝酿我应该怎么跟我妈说 |
[28:04] | You really don’t have to be here, okay? You can go to the hospital, you should. | 你真的不必过来 你可以去医院 你应该去 |
[28:08] | No. No. No, nothing to do there except, uh… | 不 那里没什么需要我做的 只会让我… |
[28:12] | relive my childhood trauma. | 重温我童年的创伤 |
[28:13] | Tensions are high after the murder of the Homelander Three | 三名祖国人的支持者被谋杀后 局势高度紧张 |
[28:16] | allegedly at the hands of two Starlight followers. | 据称 作案者是两名星光的追随者 |
[28:19] | Skirmishes between the two groups have– | 两派之间的小冲突已经… |
[28:21] | All right, enough of that shit. Uh, has Kiara woken up yet? | 好了 别听那些屁话了 基拉醒来了吗 |
[28:25] | No, and I have about a thousand messages | 还没有 另外 我收到了好多信息 |
[28:29] | asking me what the Starlighters should do. | 问我星光支持者们应该怎么办 |
[28:34] | Spit it out. | 说吧 |
[28:37] | People look up to you. | 人们敬仰你 |
[28:38] | No, they look up to Starlight. They look up to the suit. | 不 他们敬仰的是星光 他们敬仰的是那套战衣 |
[28:41] | You’re the one who wore it. | 可穿着那套战衣的人是你 |
[28:43] | I get why you ditched it, I do. | 我懂你为什么放弃那个身份 |
[28:44] | It’s just, I can also see the value in it. | 只是…我也能看到其中的价值 |
[28:47] | In superheroes? | 超级英雄的价值 |
[28:50] | You’re defending superheroes right now? Really? | 你现在在捍卫超级英雄 不会吧 |
[28:53] | As cheesy as it sounds, people need a symbol. | 尽管这话听起来很俗气 但人们需要一个象征 |
[28:57] | You know, someone they can rally behind, a little fucking hope. | 某个让他们团结起来 而追随的人 给他们一点点希望的人 |
[29:01] | That can be you. | 你可以成为那个人 |
[29:02] | I don’t want to lead anybody. I don’t. | 我不想领导任何人 |
[29:05] | And I cannot go back to her. | 我不想 我也不能做回星光 |
[29:08] | To me… she’s just, | 对我来说 她只是… |
[29:11] | she’s a symbol of so much bad shit, and I-I can’t. | 她是许多坏事的象征 我…我办不到 |
[29:16] | I can’t. I won’t. It’s just, it’s… | 我办不到 我不会那么做 就是…就… |
[29:19] | Yeah, I mean… | 我是说… |
[29:20] | Oh, God. He’s here, he’s here. | 天哪 他来了 |
[29:23] | So I’m at the Tower, right? | 我在沃特塔 对吧 |
[29:24] | And we get a call from Boise, Idaho. | 我们接到了 从爱达荷州博伊西打来的电话 |
[29:26] | There’s a terrorist who’s got, | 有一个恐怖分子 |
[29:28] | like, the whole movie theater held hostage. | 劫持了整个电影院 |
[29:31] | – And– – A-Train? I love you. Can I get a selfie? | – 然后… – 火车头 好爱你 合个影可以吗 |
[29:34] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以啦 |
[29:35] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[29:45] | I ran across the Rockies, took out the terrorist, disarmed the bomb. | 我逾越了落基山脉 消灭了恐怖分子 拆除了炸弹 |
[29:48] | – Then what? – What you mean, man? | – 然后呢 – 还用问吗 伙计 |
[29:50] | Then I got some popcorn, I watched the rest of Pacific Rim: Uprising. | 我买了些爆米花 看了《环太平洋:雷霆再起》 |
[29:53] | Why don’t you tell them the truth? | 你为什么不告诉他们真相呢 |
[29:59] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[30:03] | Just… just be chill, all right? | 你…冷静点 好吗 |
[30:05] | You’re sneaking around with my boys, behind my back, but I need to chill? | 你背着我偷偷带我儿子出门 居然让我冷静一下 |
[30:10] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | – 怎么回事 – 我不知道 |
[30:12] | And don’t think y’all ain’t in some deep shit. | 别以为我不会惩罚你们 |
[30:14] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[30:17] | Come on, Dad. Uncle Reggie was just telling us about his saves. | 拜托 爸爸 雷吉叔叔刚刚 给我们讲述了他的救援事迹 |
[30:21] | You want to tell them or should I? | 你想告诉他们吗 还是由我来说 |
[30:22] | Come on, man, let’s not make a big thing– | 拜托 伙计 我们别小题大做… |
[30:24] | That movie theater in Idaho, that was a soundstage in the Bronx. | 爱达荷州的那个电影院 是布朗克斯区的一个摄影棚 |
[30:29] | That terrorist, that was a stuntman. | 那个恐怖分子呢 |
[30:30] | Those mountains, | 是一个特技演员 |
[30:31] | they added those in post. | 那些山是他们布的景 |
[30:35] | I know because I was there. | 我知道 因为当时我在场 |
[30:40] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[30:45] | It’s complicated, you know? | 这事很复杂 知道吧 |
[30:46] | No, it’s simple. Your saves were never real. | 不 很简单 你从来都没进行过真正的援救 |
[30:50] | You never actually saved anyone. | 你从来没有真正救过谁 |
[30:53] | Yet here you are, lying to your own flesh and blood. | 然而你却大言不惭地 对自己的家人撒谎 |
[30:59] | I told you. | 我告诉过你们了 |
[31:01] | Your uncle is no hero. | 你们的叔叔不是英雄 |
[31:05] | And I don’t want you anywhere near him. | 我不想让你们靠近他 |
[31:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:18] | Nathan… | 内森 |
[31:21] | Nathan, I’m sorry. | 内森 对不起 |
[31:24] | Hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait. Give him a second. | 嘿 等等 给他一点时间 |
[31:41] | Your videos got me to see that my entire family | 你的视频让我意识到我全家人 |
[31:45] | had been brainwashed by clovergenders like Starlight. | 都被星光这样的恋童者洗脑了 |
[31:48] | I told them that I couldn’t speak to them again until they did their own research. | 我告诉他们 他们自己做了研究之后 我才能再跟他们说话 |
[31:52] | It’s been three years now. | 到现在已经三年了 |
[31:54] | Good for you. You keep up the fight. | 你真棒 继续战斗吧 |
[31:57] | – Can I get a selfie? – Of course. | – 可以跟你合影吗 – 当然啦 |
[32:03] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[32:05] | Truth bomb. | 真相 |
[32:07] | The Sovereign Citizens meeting has moved to 6:00 p.m. | 可靠公民组织的会议改为晚上六点 |
[32:14] | Do you actually believe all of this? | 你真的相信这些事吗 |
[32:15] | Or is it just bullshit smeared on top of a personal vendetta? | 还是说它们只是 建立在个人恩怨之上的胡言乱语 |
[32:19] | Ain’t you a little mouthy one. | 你嘴巴怎么这么不干净 |
[32:21] | Appreciate the subtextual racism there, | 欣赏你字里行间的种族主义 |
[32:24] | but I’m a Supe. Sister Sage. | 但我是超人类 智者姐妹 |
[32:28] | – I work with Homelander. – Bullshit. | – 我和祖国人一起工作 – 胡说 |
[32:32] | – Is he here? Goddamn. – Of course not. | – 天哪 他来了吗 – 当然没有 |
[32:34] | He wouldn’t be caught dead with these ringworm-infested cousin fuckers. | 他不会让人见到自己和这群 满脑子狗屎的混球待在一起 |
[32:37] | Though there’s a chance you could meet him. | 不过 你有机会见到他 |
[32:39] | First, I want to see your powers, though. | 首先 我想看看你的超能力 |
[32:47] | Wow, that is… lackluster. | 真是乏味至极啊 |
[32:49] | I’m… strong too, though. | 不过我也很强大 |
[32:51] | Look, what’s important is: what are you selling? | 听着 重要的是 你在推广什么 |
[32:54] | I’m here to share the truth and nothing but. | 我来这里是为了 分享真相 只说真相… |
[32:57] | What are you selling? | 你在推广什么 |
[33:00] | Did I stutter? | 我口吃了吗 |
[33:04] | Purpose. | 意义 |
[33:09] | I sell purpose. | 我推广的是意义 |
[33:10] | These people got nothing. | 这些人一无所有 |
[33:12] | Maybe they lost a job or a house or a kid to Oxy. | 也许他们因为奥施康定 而失去了工作 房子或孩子 |
[33:16] | Politicians don’t give a shit, | 政客们并不在乎 |
[33:18] | mainstream media tells them to be ashamed of their skin color, | 主流媒体告诉他们 要为自己的肤色感到羞耻 |
[33:21] | so, well, I bring ’em together, tell them a story, give them a purpose. | 所以呢 我把他们聚集在一起 给他们讲一个故事 赋予他们意义 |
[33:28] | Which would you rather believe? | 你更愿意相信哪个 |
[33:29] | That you belong to a community of warriors battling a secret evil, | 自己属于一个 与地下邪恶作斗争的战士团体 |
[33:32] | or that you’re a lonely, inconsequential nobody | 还是自己是一个孤独 无足轻重的人 |
[33:34] | that no one will ever remember? | 没有人会记得的人 |
[33:38] | Deep’s Blue Sea Room. 9:00 p.m. | 深海蓝洋房间 晚上九点 |
[33:52] | Sage has got no powers, right? | 智者没有超能力 对吧 |
[33:54] | Besides her brains? Nope. | 她只是脑子聪明 |
[33:56] | So, why all the sneaking around shite? | 那她偷偷摸摸的是在搞什么 |
[33:57] | Let’s just grab her, work her over and rumble what we need. | 抓住她 对她进行审讯 威逼她提供信息 |
[34:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:02] | This is surveillance only, okay? | 现在只是在监视 好吗 |
[34:04] | All right, you sit tight and watch me do your job. | 那好 你坐着 看我做你的工作 |
[34:07] | All right, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[34:11] | Get your fuckin’ hands off me. | 放开我 |
[34:14] | – Just go home, all right? – Or what? | – 回家吧 好吗 – 不然怎样 |
[34:16] | We have a Barney? Well, come on, then. Have a go. | 我们在吵架 那就动手吧 你试试看 |
[34:19] | Butcher, for fuck’s sake. | 布彻尔 拜托了 |
[34:20] | You’ve been gagging for it. Ever since Soldier Boy. | 从找到士兵男孩开始 你就一直忿忿不平的 |
[34:22] | Ten pounds of C4 with an inch fuse pokin’ out your arse, you are. | 活脱脱的火药桶 就差屁眼里长出一截导火索了 |
[34:26] | Well, come on, then. Have at it, son. | 那就动手吧 试试看啊 小子 |
[34:27] | ‘Cause that’s the only way you feel any regret is to get it beaten into you. | 你不挨打就感觉不到后悔 |
[34:30] | You’re a shit skipper, you are. | 你这个队长太不靠谱了 没错 |
[34:32] | Hughie’s fucked off, Kimiko’s hammered. | 休伊完蛋了 喜美子受了重伤 |
[34:34] | We’ve been here for hours and still know fuck all. | 我们在这里已经好几个小时了 他妈的毫无行动 |
[34:36] | You’re gonna get this bloody lot killed. | 你会害死这群人的 |
[34:39] | You can’t eat, you can’t sleep, | 你吃不下 睡不着 |
[34:41] | and you ain’t willing to do what it takes to run this mob | 却不愿意采取一切行动 来管理这群混球 |
[34:44] | ’cause you ain’t got the bollocks, son. | 因为你毫无胆量 小子 |
[34:48] | Nice try, Butcher. | 想得美 布彻尔 |
[34:50] | But it ain’t gonna work. | 但你这些话没用 |
[34:52] | Yeah, ain’t that what your wife said? | 是啊 你老婆不也说你没用吗 |
[35:06] | All that bullshit you pulled, | 你满嘴屁话 |
[35:07] | and the mess you always leave behind | 总是让我收拾你的烂摊子 |
[35:10] | for me to clean up, you know why I kept coming back? | 可我每次都回来 知道为什么吗 |
[35:11] | ‘Cause I thought maybe this time, it’ll be a little different. | 因为我想“也许这次会有点不同” |
[35:15] | All the fucking shit we’ve been through together, man. | 我们一起经历了那么多困难 伙计 |
[35:17] | I thought maybe this time, maybe you and I could just… | 我想也许这一次 也许我和你可以 |
[35:20] | just be fucking brothers again. | 再次成为他妈的兄弟 |
[35:24] | Just go home, man. | 回家吧 伙计 |
[35:57] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:03] | If you really cared about children… | 如果你真关心孩子 |
[36:05] | you’d go after real traffickers… | 那就去追捕真正的人贩子 |
[36:07] | instead of these fairy tales! | 相信这些鬼话管个屁用 |
[36:11] | Non! | 不要 |
[36:13] | If you must inflict pain, perhaps I can endure so others don’t suffer. | 如果你一定要造成痛苦 就冲我来吧 这样别人就不会受苦了 |
[36:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:23] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:31] | Took y’all long enough to get here from Trenton. | 从特伦顿到这里怎么花了这么久 |
[36:33] | Traffic, am I right? | 路上堵车了吧 对吗 |
[36:35] | The fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈的有何贵干 |
[36:37] | The eyes? It’s always the eyes. | 眼睛 眼睛总是透露一切 |
[36:39] | Here. | 给 |
[36:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:44] | Security cam footage of your two Starlighters. | 那两个星光支持者的 安全摄像头录像 |
[36:46] | About a mile from the bodies at time of death. | 死亡发生时 他们距尸体约1.6公里 |
[36:49] | It’s hard to commit a murder when you’re 20 blocks away. | 在20个街区之外犯下谋杀罪很难 |
[36:52] | Why are you giving this to us? | 你为什么要把这个给我们 |
[37:03] | You could have got in my face in front of my family, but you didn’t. | 你们本可以在我家人面前 要我难堪 但你们没有 |
[37:08] | – Let’s call it a thank-you. – Thank Hughie. | – 权当我表达谢意吧 – 谢休伊好了 |
[37:11] | I would’ve blasted the shit out of you, and you would’ve deserved it. | 我本想把你打得屁滚尿流 因为你罪有应得 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I agree. | 是的 我同意 |
[37:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:31] | Back up. | 退后 |
[37:33] | Back off. | 退后 |
[37:36] | Noir, what the fuc– What the heck are we supposed to do? | 玄色 怎么回…我们到底该怎么办 |
[37:46] | – Let her go. – Out of my way, kid. | – 放开她 – 别挡路 孩子 |
[37:48] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Do you promise? | – 你会没事的 – 你保证吗 |
[37:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:58] | – My name is– – Ryan. | – 我叫… – 莱恩 |
[38:02] | It’s Homelander! – Dad? | – 是祖国人 – 爸爸 |
[38:04] | It’s okay, son. I’m here. | 没关系 儿子 有我呢 |
[38:07] | We’re going to save America together. | 我们要一起拯救美国 |
[38:17] | Go. | 动手 |
[38:21] | Go. | 动手 |
[38:23] | Throw him hard. Throw him. Now. | 现在把他抛出去 抛出去 |
[38:26] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[38:33] | It’s okay, everyone. | 没事 各位 没事 |
[38:36] | It’s okay. Everything’s under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[38:37] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[38:45] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[38:51] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[38:52] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[38:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:55] | I thought we weren’t killing the guy today. | 我还以为我们今天不会杀人 |
[38:57] | I just feel like I’m not getting clear direction for this role. | 扮演这个角色的指示一点都不明确 |
[39:52] | She said 9:00 p.m. in the Deep Blue Sea Room, no? | 她说晚上九点 在深海蓝洋房间 不是吗 |
[39:55] | I sure did. | 我确实说了 |
[40:02] | Toss your guns. | 把枪扔了 |
[40:08] | Eh, your rifles are garish and vulgar. | 你们的步枪又花哨又粗俗 |
[40:10] | They’re American, you fuckin’ surrender monkey. | 他们是美国人 你这该死的软蛋 |
[40:13] | Marvin, did you really think you could tail me without me knowing? | 马文 你真的认为自己能跟踪我 却不被我发现吗 |
[40:16] | So, what now? | 所以现在怎样呢 |
[40:19] | These assholes are CIA. Genuine deep state moles. | 这些混蛋是中央情报局的 深度潜伏的国家间谍 |
[40:23] | They’ve taken out more superheroes than anyone in the world. | 他们干掉的超级英雄比任何人都多 |
[40:27] | And Homelander would like it if you killed them. | 如果你杀了他们 祖国人会喜欢的 |
[40:33] | Consider it your final audition. | 把这看作你的最后一次试镜吧 |
[40:35] | Audition for what? | 试什么镜 |
[40:36] | The sooner they’re dead, the sooner you’ll find out. | 他们越早死掉 你就会越早发现 |
[40:45] | You’re not as impressive as I heard. | 你们没有我听说的那么了不起 |
[40:51] | Oh, I’m gonna send your ass back to China, bitch. | 我要把你打回中国去 贱人 |
[40:54] | She’s Japanese. | 她是日本人 |
[40:57] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么’ |
[40:59] | Oh, pink eye. Too much salad tossing, huh? | 红眼病 乱搞过头了吧 |
[41:02] | No. No, no, no. It’s allergies. It’s allergies. | 不 是过敏 |
[41:07] | – Shut the fuck up. – Now! | – 他妈的闭嘴 – 动手 |
[41:37] | Oh, hell nah. | 真他妈的 |
[42:39] | – Damn. I’m out. – Me too. | – 我没子弹了 – 我也是 |
[42:43] | So are they. | 他们也是 |
[43:08] | No! | 不 |
[43:27] | Get away from me, pink eye! | 离我远点 红眼病 |
[43:37] | No! | 不 |
[43:47] | The storm has arrived. | 重大消息 |
[43:49] | Splinter and I are being attacked by CIA agents | 我和斯普林特在渗透进 犹太复国主义阴谋集团之后 |
[43:55] | after infiltrating a Zionist cabal. | 遭到中央情报局特工的攻击 |
[43:58] | The proof… | 证据在哪里 |
[44:00] | the proof is right here. | 证据就在这里 |
[44:05] | Now I’m calling on all– | 我号召所有人… |
[44:08] | Firecracker! No! | 鞭炮 不 |
[44:10] | You gonna let me smack your girl like that? | 我打你女友 你却无能为力 |
[44:12] | No wonder she put you in the friend zone, mate. | 难怪她只拿你当朋友 伙计 |
[44:41] | M! Get the boys out of here! | M 带英雄克星离开这里 |
[44:47] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[45:23] | No. | 不 |
[45:24] | No, no, no! Not Prime! No! | 不 普莱姆一死 我们就完了 |
[45:30] | We loved you. | 我们爱过你 |
[45:33] | From your first Holocaust hoax video. | 从你发布第一个 屠杀犹太人是骗局的视频开始 |
[45:36] | You know, you– | 知道嘛 你… |
[46:23] | Who wants a creamy, delicious milkshake? | 谁想喝杯奶香十足的美味奶昔 |
[46:28] | Oh, Ryan… | 莱恩 |
[46:38] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[46:40] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[46:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[46:46] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[46:48] | Okay? Don’t worry. | 好吗 不用担心 |
[46:49] | You’ll get plenty of solo saves, I promise. | 我保证你会获得大量 孤胆救援的机会 |
[46:54] | But I really do think that my being there is good for your numbers. | 但我确实认为我到场 有助于提高大众对你的关注度 |
[47:00] | What? | 什么 |
[47:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:03] | – No. No, no… – Yes. Yes. | – 不 我… – 是的 |
[47:08] | I killed Koy. | 我杀了科伊 |
[47:14] | That’s what you’re upset about? | 你难过就是为了这个 |
[47:17] | Koy? | 为科伊感到难过 |
[47:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:28] | Accidents happen all the time, okay? | 总有事故发生 好吗 |
[47:32] | Humans are fragile. You can’t save them all. | 人类是脆弱的 你无法拯救所有人 |
[47:36] | But isn’t that our job? | 但这不是我们的工作吗 |
[47:37] | Look, Koy died doing what he loved. | 听着 科伊为心爱的事业献了身 |
[47:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[47:43] | – It’ll be better next time. – No. | – 下次会更好的 – 不 |
[47:46] | – Yes. – No, I’m never doing that again. | – 会的 – 不 我再也不会救援了 |
[47:48] | Jesus Chr– How many times do I have to tell you? | 天哪 我要告诉你多少次 |
[47:51] | They’re only human, Ryan. | 他们只是人类 莱恩 |
[47:55] | Toys. | 玩具而已 |
[48:03] | You can’t go around feeling bad about what you are ’cause a few things break. | 你不能因为某些事情出了问题 就责备自己 |
[48:07] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[48:09] | You are destined for so much more. | 你注定比他们强大 |
[48:12] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[48:14] | You’re chosen, young man. | 你是天选之人 年轻人 |
[48:16] | Sooner or later, you got to accept it. | 迟早你都必须接受这一点 |
[48:40] | Not guilty! Not guilty! Not guilty! | 无罪 |
[48:54] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[48:58] | I’m gonna let a shitbag like A-Train step up, but I won’t? | 我让火车头这样的混蛋挺身而出 却把自己藏在角落 |
[49:08] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[49:09] | We love you, Starlight! | 我们爱你 星光 |
[50:14] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟糕透顶 |
[50:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[50:18] | Plausible deniability, pumpkin. | 似是而非的否认 小可爱 |
[50:19] | Let’s just say I’m a Contessa from Luxembourg on permanent holiday. | 这么说吧 我是来自卢森堡的 伯爵夫人 正在永久度假 |
[50:25] | Cherie… you, uh, | 雪丽 你… |
[50:29] | you remember Colin Hauser? | 你还记得科林豪瑟吗 |
[50:32] | The judge’s son? | 那个法官的儿子 |
[50:33] | I saw him at, uh… | 我在戒毒者匿名互助会上 |
[50:36] | Narcotics Anonymous. | 碰见了他 |
[50:39] | Did he recognize you? | 他认出你了吗 |
[50:42] | We started talking. | 我们开始交谈 |
[50:44] | He was having a hard time, so I helped him get a job at Starlight’s House and– | 他过得很艰难 所以我帮他 在星光之家找到了一份工作 然后… |
[50:48] | You’re fucking him, right? | 你在跟他上床 |
[50:51] | For fuck’s sake, Serge, | 拜托 塞尔日 |
[50:52] | what is it with you and taking in strays all the time? | 你是怎么回事 怎么老是放不下那些下三滥的人 |
[50:55] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我不是故意要这种事发生的 |
[50:56] | I was just seeing him day after day, | 我天天都见到他 |
[50:58] | one thing led to another, and– | 感情迅速升温 然后… |
[51:00] | So what happens when he finds out you murdered his family? | 他发现你谋杀了他家人时会怎样 |
[51:18] | Your promise isn’t worth the piece of paper it’s printed on! | 打印你保证的纸都比你的保证值钱 |
[51:22] | I don’t understand that. | 我…不…我不明白 |
[51:26] | Just, earlier– | 之前… |
[51:28] | Earlier, you said that you– you said that | 之前 你说保证会照顾爸爸 |
[51:31] | you promised to handle Dad, but you’re not handling shit! | 但你根本都没照顾他 |
[51:33] | Can you just lower your voice? | 你能小点声吗 |
[51:34] | No, no, no. You don’t get to tell me what to do, | 轮不到你来对我指手画脚 |
[51:36] | – okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[51:43] | The day you left, it was a Friday. | 你离开的那天是星期五 |
[51:45] | You walked me to school, | 你送我去学校 |
[51:46] | and you promised to buy us tickets to Billy Joel. | 保证会给我们买比利乔尔的演出票 |
[51:51] | I was vibrating with excitement. | 我激动得浑身发抖 |
[51:55] | That was the last I ever saw you. | 那是我最后一次见到你 |
[51:57] | I spent a week standing by the front door, | 之后的一个星期 我都站在前门那里 |
[52:02] | telling Dad you’d be back, because why wouldn’t you be? You promised. | 告诉爸爸你会回来 你怎么会不回来呢 你保证过啊 |
[52:10] | But your promise didn’t mean anything. | 但你的保证没有任何意义 |
[52:13] | I’m so, so sorry, Hughie. | 我非常抱歉 休伊 |
[52:17] | This isn’t about you and me. | 这事与你我无关 |
[52:19] | This is about what’s best for your dad. | 关键是什么对你父亲来说才是最好的 |
[52:22] | You don’t know what’s best for him. You don’t know what’s best for either of us. | 你不知道什么对他最好 什么对我们最好 |
[52:25] | From now on, you don’t talk to a doctor without me, | 从现在开始 没有我在场 你就不能和医生谈话 |
[52:27] | you don’t make any medical decisions without me signing off. | 没有我签字 你就不能做出任何医疗决定 |
[52:31] | And if you don’t like it, | 如果你对此不满 |
[52:34] | I’ll take you to court. | 我就会把你告上法庭 |
[52:35] | I’ll challenge you for power of attorney. | 请求法院剥夺给你的授权 |
[52:39] | And get rid of all your fucking rosemary oil crap. | 把你那些迷迭香精油垃圾扔掉 |
[52:41] | Dad would hate it and it smells like shit. | 爸爸会讨厌它们 闻起来像屎一样 |
[53:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:53] | What you did back there, you… | 你之前那样做 你… |
[53:56] | …you saved our asses. | 你救了我们 |
[54:01] | You should’ve left me. | 你们不应该救我 |
[54:13] | To be a good skipper, | 做一名优秀的队长 |
[54:16] | you gotta be a right asshole. | 一定得当个混蛋 |
[54:18] | Ain’t no room for compassion. | 没有怜悯的余地 |
[54:21] | The right move to make was to nab that cunt Sage. | 正确的做法是抓住智者那个贱人 |
[54:25] | Instead, you walked the boys into a trap, | 相反 你却把英雄克星带进了陷阱 |
[54:29] | and then risked their lives to save some twat | 然后冒着生命危险去拯救某个 |
[54:31] | who’s gonna be dead in six months. | 将在六个月内死去的笨蛋 |
[54:34] | We was lucky, but next time, | 我们这次很幸运 但下次… |
[54:38] | someone’s gonna die. | 会有人死 |
[54:43] | I look back at my life, | 回顾自己的一生 |
[54:46] | and all I see | 我所看到的一切 |
[54:49] | are the messes I’ve made. | 都是我造成的烂摊子 |
[54:53] | I’ve fucked it up. | 我搞砸了 |
[54:56] | Every step. | 每一步都搞砸了 |
[55:00] | And I ain’t got time to fix it. | 可我没有时间收拾这些烂摊子了 |
[55:11] | But maybe… | 也许 |
[55:13] | maybe I can do one thing right with the time I got left. | 也许我可以利用剩下的时间做一件事 |
[55:19] | Get Ryan safe. | 确保莱恩安全 |
[55:23] | I can’t do that alone. | 但我自己是做不到的 |
[55:26] | I can’t do it without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[55:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[55:39] | Too fucking little, Butcher. | 太狭隘了 布彻尔 |
[55:43] | Too fucking late. | 太他妈晚了 |