时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | The answer to all our prayers. A virus that kills Supes. | 我们企盼的解决方法 一种杀死超人类的病毒 |
[00:12] | Somebody’s been running tests. | 有人正在进行测试 |
[00:15] | Holy shit. | – 该死的 – 天哪 |
[00:15] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[00:16] | Sameer, is the virus gone? | 萨米尔 病毒没了吗 |
[00:18] | That’s the only dose. | 只剩这一剂了 |
[00:19] | So we inject it into your dead buddy over here, to infect the crazy fucking flying sheep. | 将它注入你伙伴的尸体中 去感染那些飞来飞去的羊 |
[00:24] | Where’s Sameer? | 萨米尔在哪里 |
[00:25] | We couldn’t find Dr. Shah. | 我们找不到沙阿博士 |
[00:26] | She knew the difference between right and wrong. | 她是明是非的 |
[00:29] | That baby killer! | 她可是个婴儿杀手啊 |
[00:31] | You set me up and you fell for it. | – 你陷害我 – 而你却正中了我的“下怀” |
[00:33] | What’s your next step? | 下一步你要怎么做 |
[00:34] | The world ripped down, rebuilt in your image. | 这个世界坍塌了 我们按你的标准重建一个 |
[00:36] | Jesus fucking Christ, are you serious? | 天哪 他妈的 你认真的吗 |
[00:39] | We recently found a leak. | 我们最近发现有人泄露消息 |
[00:40] | I’m still gonna fuck your wife. | 我要干你妻子一炮 |
[00:44] | There’s something wrong with me. I don’t know what to do! | 我出了问题 我不知道该怎么办 |
[00:47] | I love you so much. | 我爱你 非常爱你 |
[00:51] | Some sins deserve eternal damnation. | 有些罪孽应该受到永恒的诅咒 |
[00:54] | I have committed murders. | 我犯下了谋杀罪 |
[00:55] | We don’t belong with decent people. | 你我与正派无缘 |
[00:57] | We are monsters so other people don’t have to be. | 我们做禽兽 其他人就不用做禽兽了 |
[01:00] | You chopped off my fucking leg! | 你他妈的砍断了我的腿 |
[01:02] | -You’ll be back to work in no time. -What work? | – 你很快就会恢复工作 – 什么工作 |
[01:04] | You’re gonna make us some more of that virus. | 当然是给我们造出更多的病毒啦 |
[01:13] | Wakey-wakey, eggs and bakey, motherfucker. | 醒醒 混蛋 起来吃饭 |
[01:20] | Now listen up, son. | 听着 小子 |
[01:22] | We been awfully patient with you… | 对你 我们已经很有耐心了 |
[01:25] | …but it’s time to stop fucking about and get the job done. | 但你不能再胡闹下去了 得完成工作才行 |
[01:32] | Mary’s little lamb is starting to stink. | 这玩意儿已经开始发臭了 |
[01:34] | I could just bash your fucking head in, jog your memory. | 我他妈的可以直接敲你的头 帮你恢复记忆 |
[01:39] | Or, | 或者 |
[01:41] | alternatively… | 你也可以 |
[01:44] | …you just give us a list of what you need to extract the virus. | 列出一份清单 告诉我们提取病毒都需要什么 |
[01:47] | You cut off my fucking leg, you chain me here… For what? | 你他妈的砍掉了我的腿 把我锁在这里 为什么 |
[01:54] | Listen, mate. | 听着 伙计 |
[01:55] | I’m the only thing | 要不是我拦着 |
[01:58] | that’s standing between you and a murderball game at the Y. | 你可能早就被拉去折磨致死了 |
[02:01] | You don’t understand, I can’t. | 你不明白 我不能那么做 |
[02:03] | I can’t. Vicky, Zoe… I can’t. | 我不能那么做 维琪 佐伊 我不能… |
[02:07] | Could just send you back to them in a fucking bucket, | 如果你他妈的不照我们说的去做 我们就可以用只桶 |
[02:09] | you don’t do whatever the fuck we say. | 把你送回给她们 |
[02:18] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:26] | Yeah, right as rain. | 好得很 |
[02:30] | You got a week. | 给你一周时间 |
[02:32] | And make it strong enough to top Homelander. | 提高病毒的强度 足以杀掉祖国人才行 |
[02:34] | A week? This could take months! | 一周 可能得几个月才做得到 |
[02:36] | A week. | 一周 |
[02:41] | Don’t let him fall asleep this time. | 这次别让他睡着了 |
[02:48] | To my right, your left, is the famous Beresford Hotel | 我的右边 你们的左边 就是著名的贝雷斯福德酒店 |
[02:51] | out of where Ralph Fiennes’s Chris Marshall pursued | 在这家酒店外 拉尔夫费因斯扮演的 克里斯马歇尔追求詹妮弗洛佩兹 |
[02:55] | JLo’s maid Marisa, asking if any part of their love was real. | 扮演的女佣玛丽莎 问他们之间是否存在真感情 |
[03:00] | You know, this has got to be a health code violation. | 这么做肯定违反健康法规 |
[03:02] | It’s what he wanted. | 他想要这样 |
[03:04] | – My God, did he love Maid in Manhattan. – Man, that movie sucks. | – 天哪 他可爱死《曼哈顿女佣》了 – 那部电影糟糕透顶 |
[03:08] | – It’s so bad. – Right? | – 糟糕透顶 – 对吧 |
[03:09] | It’s so bad. | 糟糕透顶 |
[03:13] | I just feel like maybe I shouldn’t leave, you know? | 我觉得也许我不该离开 知道吗 |
[03:17] | You know, you can call me anytime, I can come in same day… | 你可以随时给我打电话 我当天就能赶来 |
[03:21] | Yeah, but people back home really need their Voughtality beauty care, right? | 但你的父老乡亲确实需要 沃特的美容护理 对吧 |
[03:27] | Really, I’m… | 真的 我… |
[03:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:37] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[03:38] | Kimiko? | 喜美子 |
[03:39] | Our friend Frenchie just turned himself in | 我们的朋友法兰奇刚刚自首 |
[03:41] | for a bunch of murders he committed for this Russian mob boss, | 承认自己为某个俄罗斯黑帮老大 犯下了谋杀罪 |
[03:44] | but Kimiko’s upset that he didn’t talk to her about it first, so… | 但他没有事先和喜美子谈这件事 让她很不高兴 所以… |
[03:49] | Who the fuck are your friends? | 你的朋友都是些什么人 |
[03:52] | Abortion is murder! | 堕胎就是谋杀 |
[03:56] | – Hey, fuck off, asshole! – Hughie, Hughie… | – 嘿 滚蛋 混蛋 – 休伊 嘿 别说了 |
[03:58] | Hey, stop, stop, please, please, please. | 拜托 |
[04:00] | Okay, sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[04:01] | – I am so sorry, Daphne, I’m so sorry. – That man is a piece of shit, dear. | – 我很抱歉 达芙妮 真对不起 – 不 那个男的就是个混球 亲爱的 |
[04:06] | Folks, this way. | 各位 这边走 |
[04:08] | That’s not part of the tour. | 那不是行程的一部分 |
[04:17] | Patterson. Villanueva family. Davies. | 帕特森 维拉纽瓦一家 戴维斯 |
[04:20] | Line up for the next visitor shuttle. | 排队搭乘下一趟探访者班车 |
[04:29] | Inmate’s name and DIN? | 囚犯的姓名和编号 |
[04:36] | Inmate refused visitation. | 囚犯拒绝探视 |
[04:39] | Next. | 下一位 |
[04:50] | Hope y’all are having a blessed day. | 希望各位今日皆得庇佑 |
[04:53] | Cameron Coleman has taken a sabbatical, and I’m tickled to announce | 卡梅隆科尔曼休假了 |
[04:55] | that I’m filling in as the evening news anchor. | 我很高兴地宣布 我将替播《晚间新闻》 |
[04:59] | So without further ado, our top story… | 话不多说 来看头条新闻 |
[05:04] | are Jewish space lasers brainwashing you into joining their shuls? | 犹太人的太空激光在给你洗脑 要你信仰他们的宗教吗 |
[05:09] | Our story tonight begins with Jerry Brown, | 我们先来看杰里布朗发回的报道 |
[05:11] | the Rand Corporation and the Manischewitz kosher– | 兰德公司 还有马尼舍维茨犹太洁食… |
[05:18] | …let your intention connect | 将你的意念转向 |
[05:20] | with an almost affectionate attention toward the breath. | 对呼吸近乎深情的关注 |
[05:38] | Hey, this is so fucked– | 太操蛋了 |
[05:40] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[05:42] | Toronto, so we could talk. | 多伦多 我们可以安全交谈 |
[05:44] | They killed Cameron Coleman because they thought that he was the fucking leak. | 他们杀了卡梅隆科尔曼 因为他们认为他是泄密者 |
[05:47] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[05:48] | Listen, I can’t do this shit anymore, man. | 听着 我不能再做线人了 |
[05:50] | – I’m done! – All right. | – 我受够了 – 好吧 |
[05:51] | No one ever said this would be easy. | 没人说过这会是件容易的事 |
[05:53] | Think about your brother, your nephews… | 想想你哥 你的侄子们 |
[05:55] | They’d be so proud of you, man. | 他们会为你感到骄傲的 伙计 |
[05:57] | Who cares what my family thinks if I’m already fucking dead? | 要是我他妈的死了 谁在乎我的家人怎么想 |
[06:00] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[06:01] | Now walk me through everything. | 告诉我都发生了什么事 |
[06:03] | And let’s process this shit together, all right? | 我们一起来消化这件事 好吗 |
[06:07] | This is so fucked! | 太操蛋了 |
[06:09] | So before Cameron got beaten to death, | 所以 在卡梅隆被打死之前 |
[06:11] | Homelander was seen putting Supes together like a… | 有人看见祖国人把超级英雄们 聚集在一起 就像召集… |
[06:15] | An army. | 一支军队 |
[06:17] | And then A-Train saw Tek-Knight talking to Sage. | 火车头看到泰克骑士在与智者交谈 |
[06:19] | Looked like they were planning something– | 他们有所图谋 |
[06:21] | You want to talk to Tek-Knight. | 你想和泰克骑士谈谈 |
[06:23] | Now, he’s having a Federalist Society party tonight at his estate. | 今晚 他要在自己的庄园里 举办联邦党协会派对 |
[06:26] | I cannot believe that this is about to come out of my mouth, but… | 我不敢相信自己会说出这种话 但是 |
[06:32] | – …we could use Butcher. – Have you heard from him? | – 布彻尔能派上用场 – 你有他的消息吗 |
[06:36] | Motherfucker’s MIA. | 这家伙消失了 |
[06:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:39] | Maybe you should sit this out. You know? | 也许你不该参加这次行动 知道吗 |
[06:41] | You’ve just been through so much. With your dad… | 你爸刚去世 你这阵子过得很不容易 |
[06:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:46] | Focusing on work is exactly what I need to do right now, okay? | 专注于工作正是 我现在所需要的 好吗 |
[06:50] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | So, how are we supposed to sneak into an alt-right cocktail party? | 那我们怎么才能溜进 另类右翼的鸡尾酒会呢 |
[06:56] | Thought you’d never ask. | 问得正好 |
[06:59] | Webweaver? | 网络喷子 |
[07:05] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[07:07] | Where’s the limey? | 那个英国佬呢 |
[07:11] | Don’t worry about all that. I got your medicine. | 你不用管 你的药 |
[07:13] | Usually Beardy McBritish wants some dirt in exchange, but… | 通常 布彻尔会要个人信息作为交换 |
[07:18] | I’m fresh out. | 但我这里刚好没料可爆了 |
[07:21] | Unless there’s another way I can pay? | 我…用其他方式付款行吗 |
[07:26] | Wink-wink. | 你懂的 |
[07:27] | On the house, | 算是请你的 |
[07:29] | for being a loyal CI. | 因为你是忠诚的线人 |
[07:38] | Yo. I’m-I’m, | 喂 我… |
[07:40] | I’m pretty fucked up, no cap. | 我正嗨着呢 真的 |
[07:43] | Would you mind doing the honors? | 帮我一下好吗 |
[07:44] | Fuck you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:45] | Shoot it up my pooper, dawg. | 帮我射进肛门 老兄 |
[07:47] | – Motherfucker, you done lost your mind. – There’s some lube on the table here. | – 混蛋 你疯了吧 – 桌子上有润滑油 |
[07:51] | Squeeze bottle, not the pump. | 捏瓶子 别用泵 |
[07:52] | The blue one on the right. With the water base. | 右边蓝色的那个 水基的 |
[07:54] | No fucking way. | 你他妈的想得美 |
[07:57] | A.G., A.G. | 没事的 |
[08:02] | I’ll boof that shit later. | 我一会儿再嗨 |
[08:09] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[08:10] | Oh, yeah, really get it up in there, dawg. | 把我弄爽点 老兄 |
[08:18] | – Oh, yo, yo! – What? | – 哎呀 – 怎么了 |
[08:20] | That’s my web hole! | 那是我的蛛丝眼儿 往屁眼儿里打 |
[08:23] | – Ohh, back up, back it up, back it up. – Oh. Fuck. | – 拉出来 – 他妈的… |
[08:27] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[08:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:43] | Oh. Yo. My bad. | 是我不好 |
[08:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:50] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[08:51] | Want some Purell or…? Okay, yep. Coming in. Coming in. | 需要消毒洗手液或…马上就来 |
[08:53] | There you go. | 好 给 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:57] | Ain’t enough Purell in the fucking world. | 这个鬼世界 用多少消毒洗手液都不够 |
[08:59] | How, uh… how long’s he gonna be out for? | 他…多久之后才会醒来 |
[09:01] | With as much Rohypnol I shot up his ass, at least 48 hours. | 那么多洛喜普诺打进了屁股 他至少也得昏迷48小时 |
[09:05] | Get his pants. | 把裤子扒下来 |
[09:29] | There’s the big man! | 大英雄驾到 |
[09:31] | The myth, the legend, the symbol of America. | 神话 传奇 美国的象征 |
[09:39] | Please. We’re all patriots here. | 拜托 在座的都是爱国者嘛 |
[09:41] | – Good evening, sir. – How are you? | – 晚上好 先生 – 你好吗 |
[09:43] | This is Ryan, my son. | 这是莱恩 我儿子 |
[09:48] | How’s that gavel, Mr. Speaker? | 议长先生 会开得怎么样 |
[09:50] | Well, it, uh, might’ve taken 18 rounds of voting, but we got there, didn’t we? | 虽然可能经过了18轮投票 但我们成功完成了选举 不是吗 |
[09:55] | You know, sir, it’s humbling to see your commitment to America. | 先生 看到您对美国做出的奉献 让人觉得无以企及 |
[09:58] | Greatest country on Earth. | 地球上最伟大的国家 |
[10:01] | Can’t wait to see you inherit The Seven one of these days. | 迫不及待地想看到 你在不久的将来继承超级七人队 |
[10:04] | – Those are mighty big boots to fill. – Yeah. | – 可不能辜负你父亲的丰功伟绩啊 – 是的 |
[10:07] | Oh, Captain… | “队长啊 |
[10:10] | my captain. | “我的队长 ” |
[10:12] | It is such an honor to have you here. | 您的到来让我深感荣幸 |
[10:14] | I mean, the two top heroes together. | 两个顶级英雄一同前来啊 |
[10:18] | Can’t you just smell the team-up? | 不正是因为要与我携手合作吗 |
[10:21] | You know, Sage and I might need you for the moment, | 我和智者目前可能确实需要你 |
[10:25] | but let’s get one thing straight– | 但我们说清楚 |
[10:27] | there is no team-up. | 没有所谓的携手合作 |
[10:28] | We’re not equals. | 你不够格 |
[10:30] | You’re pathetic. | 你很可悲 |
[10:33] | You can’t even fly, for God’s sakes. | 看在上帝的份上 你连飞都不会 |
[10:35] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 儿子 |
[10:40] | Oh, what a cutup. | 真是爱开玩笑 |
[10:48] | What part of “you’re an idiot child not welcome at the adult table” | “你又蠢又幼稚 不欢迎你来” |
[10:52] | do you not understand? | 说得还不够明白吗 |
[10:53] | Oh, I thought you knew everything. | 我还以为你无所不知呢 |
[10:55] | Tek Knight invited me. | 泰克骑士邀请了我 |
[10:57] | We go way back. | 我们是老朋友啦 |
[11:00] | It’s so good to see you here. | 天哪 在这里见到你我真高兴 |
[11:03] | …and The Whole Truth got picked up for another season on Vought+. | 沃特优选频道 会制作另一季的《真相全貌》 |
[11:07] | It’s a hit. | 大受欢迎 |
[11:08] | Must be, if you got all this. | 肯定是的 |
[11:09] | No, you– | 不然你怎么会家财万贯 |
[11:10] | you don’t get this from entertainment money. This is real money. | 不 娱乐业的钱…可达不到家财万贯 这是真正的财富 |
[11:15] | Eleven generations’ money. | 十一代人的财富 |
[11:17] | The Vernon family started out as slave catchers. | 弗农家族做奴隶捕手发家 |
[11:20] | Now we own more private prisons than any other company in the U.S. of A. | 现在 我们拥有的私人监狱 比任何一家美国公司都多 |
[11:25] | And you sure know how to fill them. | 你们很善于往监狱里抓人 |
[11:27] | From snout to tail, I catch, house, | 我逮捕 关押 改造罪犯 一条龙 |
[11:32] | and rehab criminals, and then I catch them all over again. | 然后把他们全部抓回来 再来一轮 |
[11:34] | You know, I bet A-Train here would’ve given my great-great-granddaddy | 我打赌我的曾曾祖父 |
[11:36] | a run for his money. | 想抓火车头就得伤脑筋了 |
[11:39] | But we would’ve caught you. | 但我们会抓住你的 |
[11:45] | I guess we’ll never know. | 这就无从得知了吧 |
[11:52] | Come on out, kid. | 出来吧 小子 |
[11:54] | – You guys are gonna laugh. – No one is gonna laugh. | – 你们会笑的 – 没人会笑 |
[12:09] | Guys, come on. You-you promised. | 伙计们 拜托 你们…说好不笑的 |
[12:12] | Oh, my God. Okay, you know what? | 你像时代广场上的艾摩 |
[12:13] | Ah! | 天哪 |
[12:14] | Fuck you guys. | 知道吗 你们去死好了 |
[12:19] | How did a junkie like Webweaver score an invite to this anyway? | 他们怎么会 邀请网络喷子这样的瘾君子 |
[12:24] | Don’t know. But A-Train said he’s on the list. | 不知道 但火车头说他在受邀名单上 |
[12:26] | God, why does he wear it so tight? | 天哪 他为什么戴得这么贴身 |
[12:28] | Smells like ass sweat and broken dreams in here. | 闻起来像屁股上的汗水和破碎的梦想 |
[12:31] | Good, it’ll hide your scent from Tek Knight. | 挺好 这样泰克骑士 就闻不出你的气味了 |
[12:33] | You don’t want to give him any tells. | 你可不想让他起疑心 |
[12:35] | – Wait. Tek Knight has super smell? – Yeah. | – 泰克骑士有嗅觉的超能力 – 是的 |
[12:38] | Smell, vision, taste, touch. He’s like Sherlock Holmes on meth. | 嗅觉 视觉 味觉 触觉 他就像吸过冰毒的夏洛克福尔摩斯 |
[12:42] | I don’t like this. He’s gonna make Hughie. | 我感觉不妙 他会让休伊暴露身份的 |
[12:44] | How else are we gonna find out what Sage is cooking? | 可我们没有其他办法 查出智者的计划了 |
[12:46] | Just got to work fast, kid. | 一定要快 小子 |
[12:48] | Take these bugs, put ’em all over the party, | 在派对上 把监听器放好 |
[12:50] | and lure Tek Knight back here as soon as you can. | 尽快引诱泰克骑士到这里来 |
[12:53] | – Okay. Oh, God. Okay. – We’ll take care of the rest. | – 剩下的事情 我们会处理 – 天哪 好吧 |
[12:56] | Comm check-ins every two minutes. Just say something, okay? Anything. | 每两分钟报告一次情况 说句话就行 好吗 说什么都行 |
[13:00] | Yeah. Copy. | 好 收到 |
[13:02] | – In Webweaver’s voice, motherfucker. – Copy, dawg. | – 用网络喷子的声音 傻逼 – 收到 老兄 |
[13:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[13:09] | All right? Trust me. | 好吗 相信我 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:15] | Ooh, that is… ripe. | 真挺难闻 |
[13:27] | Webweaver. | 网络喷子 |
[13:30] | Master Knight’s expecting you. | 骑士大人正在等你 |
[13:32] | – He’ll be thrilled. – Yeah, uh, | – 他会很高兴的 – 好 |
[13:36] | so am I, dawg. | 我也是 老兄 |
[13:48] | Fuck, oh, fuck. The Seven are here. | 他妈的 真他妈的 超级七人队在场 |
[13:52] | Just hurry up and plant the bugs, Hughie. | 休伊 放好监听器就走人 |
[13:59] | – Oh, shit, I’m so sorry. I… – Jesus fucking– | – 真他妈的… – 妈的 我很抱歉 |
[14:03] | Madam… Vice President-elect. | 当选副总统女士 |
[14:05] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[14:14] | Webweaver. | 网络喷子 |
[14:17] | That’s quite a scent. | 味道好冲啊 |
[14:19] | Webweaver! | 网络喷子 |
[14:21] | You made it. Oh, it’s so good to meet you in person. | 你赶来了 见到你本尊真是太好了 |
[14:24] | Finally. Feels like I already know you. | 终于 感觉我早就认识你了 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I know. Me too. | 我也是呢 |
[14:28] | No… cap? | 是…得很 |
[14:29] | Really, I’m honored that you would even consider the sidekick gig. | 真的 你能考虑一下做我搭档 我就深感荣幸了 |
[14:33] | I know it’s a big change, | 我知道这是个很大的变化 |
[14:35] | but if tonight goes well… it’s yours. | 但如果今晚进展顺利 这份工作就是你的了 |
[14:39] | Uh, w-well, great. | 太好了 |
[14:42] | Um, that’s… great. | 那可真…太棒了 |
[14:44] | Well, you know, I’ve never been to an estate before. | 知道吧 我从没来过庄园这种地方 |
[14:47] | Um, do you guys have stables? | 你们有马厩吗 |
[14:51] | Let’s get the tour started inside. | 我们先参观一下庄园内部吧 |
[14:52] | – Okay? Come on. – Okay. Got it. | – 好 – 好的 懂了 |
[14:56] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:57] | You look like you got ass-fucked by the business end of a hammer. | 好像刚埋了三舅 就又死了二大爷 |
[15:00] | Well, maybe I don’t want to be at this CPAC nightmare any more than they want me here. | 也许我不想参加这种保守政治 行动会议 反正他们也不喜欢我来 |
[15:04] | There’s gonna be a little sidebar later on. | 稍后会开始小酒吧的服务 |
[15:06] | One percent of the one percent. | 最最富有的人都会到场 |
[15:08] | Sage here is going to lube them up with cognac and Montecristos, | 智者会用干邑白兰地和西班牙白兰地 把他们伺候得舒舒服服的 |
[15:12] | and then convince them to commit a little high treason. | 然后说服他们犯下小小的叛国罪 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry, what the fuck? | 你们他妈的要搞什么 |
[15:16] | Why would I expose myself like that? | 我为什么要这样暴露自己 |
[15:18] | Because in this room is 38% of the U.S. GDP. | 因为这个房间里的人 把持着美国38%的国民生产总值 |
[15:20] | And if we have a shot in hell of pulling off the 25th Amendment, we need them. | 如果我们想实施第25条修正案 |
[15:23] | Do you want to be el jefe or not? | – 就需要他们 – 你想不想当总统 |
[15:29] | Good. Now, you’re the virgin at prom. | 那你就得拿出点魅力 |
[15:32] | Go get finger-popped. | 让他们买你的账 |
[15:37] | Oh, hey. | 对了 |
[15:38] | You hear about Stan Edgar? | 你听说史丹艾德加的事了吗 |
[15:41] | Well, what about him? | 没有 他怎么了 |
[15:42] | Well, apparently, he got released from prison. | 显然 他被释放出狱了 |
[15:49] | Details are fairly sketchy as to why. | 具体的原因和细节 怎么出来的 |
[15:52] | How. | 还不清楚 |
[15:54] | But, yeah, he got out. | 但他确实已经出狱了 |
[15:56] | Hasn’t been seen since. | 之后就没人看见过他 |
[15:58] | Well, he’s nothing if not slippery. I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner. | 他十分狡猾 我还以为他早就会出来 |
[16:04] | He can’t hurt us. | 他伤害不了我们 |
[16:19] | That’s why I went to the Safdies to direct. | 所以我才去找萨弗迪兄弟执导 |
[16:21] | – No more PG-13 bullshit. – Okay, Hughie, check in. | – 谁要拍小儿科的烂片啊 – 休伊 报告情况 |
[16:24] | Oh, wow, I love these, uh, these orchid prints in your… stairway. | 我喜欢楼梯旁挂的…兰花的画 |
[16:33] | I love your study. | 我喜欢你的书房 |
[16:36] | So many books. | 这么多书 |
[16:37] | Got the original Beecher Stowe Uncle Tom’s Cabin. | 有比彻斯托的原版 《汤姆叔叔的小屋》 |
[16:40] | Cool. Cool, cool. | 真酷 |
[16:42] | Now, look, uh, I don’t do this for just anybody, but, uh… | 通常情况下 我是不会邀请别人的 但对你就… |
[16:47] | you want to see the Tek Cave? | 你想参观泰克洞穴吗 |
[16:48] | The Tek Ca– | 泰克洞穴… |
[16:50] | S-Sure, I mean, uh, fuck yeah, dawg. | 怎么会不想呢 老兄 |
[16:56] | Oh, it’s one of those pull-the-book, hidden-elevator-thingies. | 一拉书 就出现秘密电梯的那种机关 |
[16:59] | Like in my movies. | 跟我的电影里的一样 |
[17:01] | Like in your movies. – Shit. | – 跟你的电影里的一样 – 糟了 |
[17:13] | Hughie. | 休伊 |
[17:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[17:31] | This is the Tek Cave. | 这就是泰克洞穴 |
[17:34] | Cool, cool. | 酷 |
[17:37] | Ah, you’ve met Elijah. | 这位是以利亚 |
[17:39] | Raised me since I lost my parents. | 我失去父母后 他抚养我长大 |
[17:41] | He’s like a dad to me. | 他就像我的父亲 |
[17:43] | Isn’t that right, Elijah? | 不是吗 以利亚 |
[17:44] | That’s correct, Master Knight. | 没错 骑士大人 |
[17:49] | There’s nothing greater than a father’s guiding hand. You know? | 父亲的指导最了不起了 你知道吗 |
[17:55] | That’s for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[17:57] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[17:58] | You didn’t get all the santorum off the gibbet cage! | 你没把绞刑架上的 润滑液和屎清理干净 |
[18:00] | It’ll be taken care of, sir. | 会处理好的 先生 |
[18:03] | Most certainly. | 很肯定 |
[18:05] | – We got to pull him out. – No, no, no. Look, j-just hold on. | – 我们得救他出来 – 不 再…等等 |
[18:17] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[18:18] | That’s my last sidekick. | 我上一个搭档 |
[18:22] | I don’t like liars. | 我不喜欢骗子 |
[18:24] | The whole culture down here is based on trust. | 在这个洞穴里 最重要的就是信任 |
[18:32] | Are you agitated? | 焦虑了 |
[18:34] | – No, I’m fine. – I get it. | – 没有 我没事 – 我懂 |
[18:37] | This is all a little vanilla for you. | 对你来说 这些都是小儿科 |
[18:39] | But… don’t worry. | 但你不用担心 |
[18:42] | Tonight, we’re really gonna push ourselves… | 今晚 我们会努力 |
[18:46] | …to your level. | 达到你的水平 |
[19:02] | Hey. Dude. Are you fucking nuts? | 哥们 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[19:06] | Put your mask back on. | 把面具戴回去 |
[19:07] | G-Get out of his chair. What are you doing? | 从他的椅子上站起来 你在干什么 |
[19:09] | You know what’s funny? I hate sake. | 你知道哪里好笑吗 我讨厌清酒 |
[19:11] | But I’m supposed to follow some stupid Black ninja bullshit, | 却他妈的要扮演愚蠢的黑人忍者 |
[19:14] | which makes no goddamn sense, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这根本没有意义 |
[19:16] | You ever meet a Black ninja? | – 你见过黑人的忍者吗 – 小点声 |
[19:18] | Lower your voice. | 这里没人 |
[19:20] | There’s nobody here. They left us like babies so they could go do important stuff. | 他们去做大事了 把我们像婴儿一样抛弃在这里 |
[19:23] | – We don’t matter. – Hey. | – 我们不重要 – 嘿 |
[19:25] | Speak for yourself. | 别代表我说这种话 |
[19:26] | – I’m doing a ton of important shit. – Yeah? Like what? | – 我在做很多重要的事情 – 是吗 比如呢 |
[19:30] | Need-to-know, bro. | 不关你的事 兄弟 |
[19:31] | Need-to-fucking-know. | 所以不需要告诉你 |
[19:32] | – Fuck it. I’m done with all this shit. – You’re quitting? | – 去他的 我受够这些屁事了 – 你要辞职 |
[19:36] | What are you gonna do? Seven’s the biggest gig there is. | 之后做什么 超级七人队是最顶级的演出机会 |
[19:38] | Look, I don’t understand Noir, okay? | 听着 我不理解玄色 好吗 |
[19:40] | You know there was nothing in his closet | 他的衣橱里什么都没有 |
[19:42] | but literally like seven file boxes of shitty Buster Beaver drawings? | 但有七个文件箱 装满了巴斯特比弗的劣质画作 |
[19:45] | – Why’d he have that? – Who the fuck knows or cares? | – 他保存那些做什么 – 谁他妈的知道 我也不关心 |
[19:50] | I’m going to Missouri tomorrow. | 我明天要去密苏里州 |
[19:51] | I booked Cirque de Vought’s new show, VIVANT! Music of the Bee Gees. | 我要出演沃特马戏团的新演出 《生生不息:比吉斯乐队的音乐》 |
[19:55] | Three nights a week in Branson. | 在布兰森 每周演出三场 |
[19:57] | They’re gonna let me fly. | 他们会让我飞 |
[19:59] | I can fly, did you know that? | 我可以飞 你知道吗 |
[20:00] | Yeah, dude, we all know that. Look, why didn’t you just come to me? | 知道 伙计 我们都知道 你为什么不来找我 |
[20:05] | About what? | 找你做什么 |
[20:06] | Seriously? Dude. | 居然问这个 伙计 |
[20:09] | Man, me and the old Noir? We were like great bros, | 我和玄色就像好兄弟 |
[20:14] | like real bros. | 就像亲哥们儿 |
[20:17] | Give me this. | 把酒给我 |
[20:22] | Few years ago, Noir cleared out an entire Indonesian fishing village. | 几年前 玄色在一个 印度尼西亚的渔村杀了个片甲不留 |
[20:26] | Vought Fresh Farms was expanding their palm oil plantation, | 沃特鲜货农场正在扩张棕榈油种植园 |
[20:29] | but the locals were bitching ’cause they needed the river to survive or whatever the fuck. | 但当地人却怨声载道 说什么需要河流才能生存 |
[20:34] | Noir “cancelled” two dozen of ’em. | 玄色干掉了几十个当地人 |
[20:37] | Came back with a raging hard-on for a week. | 回来后 他的鸡巴硬了一个星期 |
[20:41] | No, dude, see, what you’re not getting is how horny killing made the old Noir. | 老兄 你不理解 杀人会让玄色性欲爆棚 |
[20:47] | – That was his whole thing. – But I don’t really like violence. | – 这就是他最大的特点 – 但我真的不喜欢暴力 |
[20:55] | Look, I know this is hard to imagine, but… some people laugh at me. | 听着 我知道这很难想象 但以前 有些人嘲笑我 |
[21:01] | – It’s crazy, right? – Yeah. | – 难以置信 对吧 – 是的 |
[21:04] | But you know what I realized? | 但你知道我意识到了什么吗 |
[21:06] | When I crush someone’s nose into the back of their skull | 当我一拳把某人的鼻梁骨打塌 |
[21:08] | or beat ’em so bad that they’ll never walk again? | 或者打得他们再也走不了路了 |
[21:13] | They’re not laughing anymore. | 他们就不再笑了 |
[21:15] | They show respect. | 他们表现出了尊重 |
[21:19] | Violence is power. | 暴力就是力量 |
[21:24] | I’m starting to get why it gave Noir so much chub. | 我开始明白为什么 暴力会让玄色性欲爆棚 |
[21:31] | Let your intention connect. Oh, something is wrong. | 将你的意图转向… |
[21:33] | Something is really, really wrong. | 出问题了 出大问题了 |
[21:36] | We should’ve never sent him in there. | 我们不该让他去派对上执行任务的 |
[21:38] | Everything that’s been going on with his dad, I mean… Fuck! | 他爸的那些事 真他妈的 |
[21:42] | M.M.! | 母乳 |
[21:43] | Annie, I hear you. | 安妮 我明白 |
[21:45] | But what if we go in there and we blow that man’s cover? | 可我们进去害他暴露了身份怎么办 |
[21:47] | Homelander is in there. | 祖国人在场 |
[21:49] | Sage, Firecracker, Neuman. | 智者 鞭炮 纽曼都在 |
[21:53] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[21:56] | Kimiko? | 喜美子 |
[22:03] | I’m going to move clarity forward through mindfulness. | 我要心怀正念来行事 |
[22:11] | And a gang of halothane to go with it. | 还有一堆麻醉剂 |
[22:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:38] | How you chopped off an innocent man’s leg… | 你砍掉了无辜者的一条腿 |
[22:41] | …does that sound fine to you? | 你觉得这叫没事吗 |
[22:44] | It’s the only way… I’m gonna get a proper crack at Homelander. | 这是我唯一能攻击祖国人的办法 |
[22:50] | Have you talked to Ryan? | 你和莱恩谈过吗 |
[22:52] | Are you even trying to get him out anymore? | 你还在尝试救他出来吗 |
[22:55] | Or is… this just the same old bloodlust all over again? | 还是说从前的杀戮欲死灰复燃了 |
[22:59] | Jesus Christ, you’re doing me fucking head in. | 天哪 你真他妈让我丧气 |
[23:03] | I’m trying to save the bleedin’ world here. | 我在努力拯救世界 |
[23:05] | Claret’s gonna get spilt. | 一定会有流血牺牲 |
[23:10] | I can’t do… | 做需要做的事… |
[23:13] | what needs to be done and keep you happy. | 和让你开心 我无法兼而得之 |
[23:17] | Billy, come on. | 比利 拜托 |
[23:20] | I mean, “saving the world”? Really? | “拯救世界” 别搞笑了 |
[23:23] | You’re gonna kill one Homelander… | 为了杀死祖国人一个人 |
[23:27] | …just to end up with another. | 你会不惜毁掉世界 |
[24:11] | All right, split up, | 好了 分头行动 |
[24:13] | stay connected, stay the fuck out of sight. | 保持联系 远离各方的视线 |
[24:18] | Actually, we know if the rape is legitimate. | 其实 我们知道 如果那次强奸是合法的 |
[24:21] | The woman’s body has a way to reject that pregnancy. | 那个女人的身体就有办法拒绝受孕 |
[24:25] | A nationwide ban on abortion is just good policy. | 全国范围内禁止堕胎 是个确凿无疑的好政策 |
[24:40] | Tequila shots. Reposado. Keep ’em coming. | 陈酿龙舌兰酒 继续上 不要停 |
[24:48] | I just had abortion mansplained to me by a guy who refuses to be alone with | 刚刚有人向我解释堕胎 这个人不接受任何其他女人的陪伴 |
[24:52] | any woman who isn’t his wife… or mistress. | 只跟妻子和情妇待在一起 |
[24:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:59] | I mean, cozying up to these people, | 讨好这些人 |
[25:00] | you’re fucking asking me to do the impossible here. | 简直是在要我的命 |
[25:12] | When I was 11, my grandma was diagnosed | 我11岁时 奶奶被诊断出患有癌症 |
[25:15] | with Stage 3 chronic lymphocytic leukemia. | 第三阶段慢性淋巴细胞白血病 |
[25:19] | God… She had the biggest laugh, but she got so small so fast. | 她开怀大笑 但她很快就变得骨瘦如柴 |
[25:24] | She was bed-ridden. | 她卧床不起 |
[25:26] | The doctors didn’t care about saving some old ex-Black Panther | 救治这样的前黑豹党党员 医生们并不上心 |
[25:29] | and they told my parents there was nothing to be done. | 他们告诉我父母没有法子了 |
[25:32] | I stayed up the next three nights and discovered a cure. | 之后连续三天晚上我都没睡 发现了一种治疗方法 |
[25:37] | Presented my research to those satisfied fat crackers, | 给那些自以为是 脑满肠肥的白人 看了我的研究 |
[25:41] | they patted me on the head, | 他们拍拍我的头 |
[25:43] | said I was adorable and laughed at me. | 说我可爱 还嘲笑我 |
[25:46] | Grandma died screaming in pain. | 奶奶痛苦地尖叫着死去 |
[25:53] | I could cure cancer, reverse global warming, | 我可以治愈癌症 扭转全球变暖 |
[25:57] | but what’s the point? | 但有什么意义呢 |
[26:00] | Humans are animals. And the lines at Voughtland are too long as it is. | 人是动物 排着大长队 在沃特乐园寻找欢乐 |
[26:09] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[26:11] | Because you remember what it’s like, | 因为你记得谁都不肯听 |
[26:14] | being a little girl who no one fucking listens to. | 一个小女孩的话是他妈的什么感觉 |
[26:20] | And because fuck them all. | 还因为 让他们都去死好了 |
[26:26] | The only way women like us have ever gotten what we deserved… | 我们这样的女人 只有一种办法能得到自己应得的东西 |
[26:32] | …one hand in their pockets while the other slits their fucking throats. | 一边利用他们的财富 一边缓缓地割开他们的喉咙 |
[26:39] | Now… | 现在 |
[26:43] | You in or out? | 你是加入还是退出 |
[27:11] | It’s a great party, huh? Y’all see all the free shrimp they got? | 聚会很棒 不是吗 看到他们免费供应虾了吗 |
[27:16] | Firecracker, it’s kind of a private conversation. | 鞭炮 这是私密谈话 |
[27:18] | But I’m sure the bar has some SunnyD and Everclear. | 但我确信酒吧里有橙汁和酒精饮料 |
[27:34] | Where is our host? | 派对的举办者呢 |
[27:37] | I have not seen him in a while. | 哪儿都没见着他 |
[27:42] | Master Knight. | 骑士大人 |
[27:43] | It’s your favorite. | 这是你最喜欢的 |
[27:45] | German chocolate. | 德国巧克力蛋糕 |
[27:46] | For the texture against the bare cheeks, right? | 因为光着屁股坐上去 质感很爽 对吗 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:06] | Okay. | 好… |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:09] | Sit. | 来吧 坐呀 |
[28:26] | Yeah. Like this? | 这样 好 |
[28:30] | Yeah. Moosh it. | 好 把它弄个稀巴烂 |
[28:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[28:36] | fart. | 放屁 |
[28:41] | Oh, that’s– That’s okay, I don’t really– I don’t really have to, dawg. | 那就…算了 我真的不… 我真没必要这么做 老兄 |
[28:50] | Yeah, I mean, I’m fine, though. | 我…不过 我感觉很好 |
[28:52] | This is fine. | 很不错 |
[29:02] | Oh, that’s fucking hot. | 太他妈性感了 |
[29:07] | Ugh. You started without me? | 不等我就开始了 |
[29:09] | No, no, no, no. You are just in time. | 不 你来得正是时候 |
[29:17] | I left a present for you in the changing room. | 我给你留了一份礼物 在更衣室里 |
[29:20] | And no, it’s not scat. This time. | 不 这次不是粪便 |
[29:30] | Webweaver, clean up. | 网络喷子 清理干净 |
[29:33] | We are just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[29:42] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[29:54] | Oh, goddamn. You really do look like warmed-up shit. | 天哪 你好像确实病得很厉害 |
[29:59] | Oh, go fuck yourself. | 操你妈 |
[30:00] | Already did. Twice today. | 今天已经操两次了 |
[30:04] | Look at how my hand cramped up. | 累得我手都抽筋了 |
[30:11] | You know, we got to give Sameer credit. | 那个萨米尔真挺了不起 |
[30:13] | Little fucker’s a tough nut. | 顽强的小混蛋 |
[30:16] | He’ll crack. | 他会屈服的 |
[30:19] | Ain’t got no choice. | 他别无选择 |
[30:20] | None of us do. | 我们都别无选择 |
[30:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:35] | Man, you want to know what was harder for me than going off on that last tour? | 你想知道对我来说 比起最后一次 执行任务 更困难的是什么吗 |
[30:41] | Coming home. | 回家来 |
[30:44] | Applebee’s with Tanya. | 在苹果蜂和塔尼娅在一起 |
[30:46] | Helping Joe Jr. with his trig. Fucking towel shopping. | 帮小乔学三角学 他妈的去买毛巾 |
[30:53] | Everywhere I looked, I saw the faces, | 无论去哪里 我都看到了一张张面孔 |
[30:56] | the ruined faces of those men that you and me tortured and killed. | 那些你和我折磨和杀掉的人满脸是伤 |
[31:02] | But see, I just– I couldn’t square up who I was at home | 但我只是…我无法面对我在家的身份 |
[31:06] | with the shit that I’d done. | 因为我做下了那些事 |
[31:09] | And then, one night, over… boneless fucking buffalo chicken wings, | 一天晚上 吃完辣酱无骨鸡翅后 |
[31:15] | it came to me. Crystal. | 我清楚地认识到 |
[31:18] | That guy that was taking out the trash and watching SportsCenter, | 那个倒垃圾 看《体育报道》的家伙 |
[31:23] | that wasn’t me. | 那并不是我 |
[31:25] | The real me? | 真正的我 |
[31:29] | The real me likes to hear them scream. | 真正的我喜欢听到他们尖叫 |
[31:36] | So, now, tell me, Billy… who’s the real you? | 所以 现在告诉我 比利 真正的你是什么样的 |
[31:48] | Should we get back to the party? | 我们应该回去参加派对了吧 |
[31:50] | Oh, this is the party, baby. | 这就是派对 宝贝 |
[31:52] | When that shit upstairs is over, the real movers will come down here. | 等楼上的应酬结束了 有权有势的大佬们都会来这里 |
[31:55] | They’ll want to play with you, too. | 他们也想和你一起玩玩 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna sit my swollen clit on your stupid masked face | 我要把我肿胀的阴蒂 按在你愚蠢的 蒙着面的脸上 |
[32:10] | and piss like a skunk, and I just had asparagus. | 像臭鼬一样撒尿 我刚刚吃了芦笋 尿味会很冲的 |
[32:15] | – You want that. – Yes? | – 你想要吗 – 想 |
[32:17] | Yes. I said, you want that, Pain Slut. | 那就对了 我问你想要吗 你个贱夫 |
[32:21] | Yes! Yes, Mistress– | 想 女主人 |
[32:28] | I’m gonna bite your dick off and cook it. I am 100% a cannibal. | 我要把你的鸡巴咬下来煮掉 我可是吃人不吐骨头的 |
[32:32] | Stop! No more. Uncle. | 停 别再继续了 叔叔 |
[32:35] | If Webweaver wants you to stop, he’ll use his safe word. | 如果网络喷子想叫停 他会使用安全词 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna feel your pink asshole around my wrist until you shit. | 我会用手操你的菊花 直到你拉出屎来 |
[32:50] | Spiderweb! | 蜘蛛网 |
[32:52] | What? | 什么 |
[32:53] | Oh, sorry, | 对不起 |
[32:54] | sorry. I just like to shout stuff out while I’m being tickled. | 抱歉 别人挠我时 我就喜欢大声喊 |
[32:57] | I’m so fucking turned on right now. | 我现在太他妈的“性奋”了 |
[33:01] | Yes. | 好爽 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 爽 |
[33:06] | Oh, it’s getting pretty swampy down there. | 我的下面好湿好黏啊 |
[33:08] | Tarantula! | 狼蛛 |
[33:31] | The fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:33] | I’m not here for you– | 我不是来找你的 |
[33:34] | Oh, I don’t give two shits what you’re here for. | 我他妈的才不在乎你来这里做什么 |
[33:38] | Oh, I should call Homelander right now to come and laser your tits off. | 我现在应该叫祖国人过来 用激光把你的乳头切掉 |
[33:41] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[33:45] | Why don’t you come over here and try and sucker punch me now, bitch? | 你打我呀 贱人 |
[33:48] | Look, you were right. | 你之前说得没错… |
[33:49] | No, don’t go trying to apologize to me. | 不 别试图向我道歉 |
[33:54] | I’m about to change your fucking life. | 我就要他妈的改变你的生活了 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry for what I did to you when we were kids– | 我对小时候 自己对你所做的事感到抱歉… |
[34:00] | Let me guess, that was Starlight, right? And that’s not you anymore? | 让我猜猜 那时你是星光 可你不再是星光了 |
[34:03] | No. No. | 不 |
[34:04] | I tried to run away from Starlight, | 我试图远离自己的星光身份 |
[34:06] | tried to leave her behind, like she was a different person, | 试图把她抛在身后 好像她是另一个人 |
[34:09] | but she’s me. | 但她就是我 |
[34:11] | She’s all me, and I said those fucking awful, awful things to you. | 她就是我 我说过那些伤害过你的话 |
[34:16] | And if I’m being honest, to other girls too, and I… | 说实话 对其他女孩 也说过那样的话 我… |
[34:19] | Look, it doesn’t forgive you for being a cunt for what you did. | 这并不会宽恕你做出的那些贱人行径 |
[34:23] | But for my end of things… | 但对于我的那些贱人行径 |
[34:28] | …I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:33] | I am. I am so sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[34:38] | You fucking whore. | 他妈的 你个贱人 |
[34:48] | Oh, John Henry! | 约翰亨利 |
[35:05] | God, you still got it, mommy. | 天 你还是有两手的 |
[35:07] | You still got it. | 还是有两手的 |
[35:11] | Why don’t you go get changed, huh? | 去换衣服吧 |
[35:12] | Head back upstairs, replenish your fluids? | 回到楼上喝点水 好吗 |
[35:18] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我随后就上去 |
[35:19] | Yes. | 好 |
[35:25] | Oh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:26] | I’m fine. Everything’s fine. | 我很好 一切都很好 |
[35:36] | You having a good time? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[35:39] | Oh, yeah. Yeah? Yeah. | – 开心 很开心 – 是吗 |
[35:42] | Just so much dried cum. | 真的是有…好多干了的精液 |
[35:44] | You just, uh, you tap my undies, | 拍…拍我内裤的话 |
[35:47] | they’ll shatter like peanut brittle, man. | 碎屑就会像花生糖一样纷纷落下 |
[35:52] | Hey, so, did I get the gig? | 那选我做搭档吗 |
[36:00] | Just one last thing. | 最后问你一件事 |
[36:02] | What’s your safe word? | 你的安全词是什么 |
[36:05] | Uh… | 爽 |
[36:07] | Uh, you know, uh, I’m actually, I’m probably gonna save that for something I-I really can’t handle, | 等我实在应付不来再说吧 |
[36:11] | but yeah, I’m good. | 我现在不用说 |
[36:15] | You’re trembling. | 你在颤抖 |
[36:17] | Your body’s riddled by horripilation. | 你的身体充满了恐惧 |
[36:21] | Come on. It’s the thing that you love the most. | 快点 安全词是你最爱的东西 |
[36:31] | Say it. | 说 |
[36:39] | Lube? | 润滑油 |
[36:45] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[36:48] | You’re Hughie Campbell. | 你是休伊坎贝尔 |
[36:50] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[36:51] | This is actually great news. | 这实际上是个好消息 |
[36:53] | Not only am I gonna get points for catching you, | 我不但能因为抓到你而邀功请赏 |
[36:57] | but before I let the big guy know that you’re down here… | 而且 告诉那位大英雄之前 我还能… |
[37:02] | Wait, wait, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, um… | 什么 等等 等一下 |
[37:05] | you were, hey, you were my favorite hero as a kid. | 你…你是我小时候最喜欢的英雄 |
[37:08] | Okay? You don’t want to do this. | 你可不想这样做 求你了 |
[37:10] | Everybody always has the same holes. | 每个人的洞都没什么两样 |
[37:12] | Over and over again, | 总是这样 |
[37:13] | – it gets so fucking boring. – Please, I looked up to you. | – 变得好无聊 – 拜托 我很尊敬你 |
[37:15] | Sometimes, you just got to make your own. | 有时你只好自己开个洞 |
[37:23] | And then fuck them. | 然后再操 |
[37:33] | Where’s Annie? | 安妮呢 |
[37:38] | Hughie said orchids, right? | 休伊说是兰花 对吗 |
[37:49] | Ah. Don’t you fucking move. | 你他妈的别动 |
[37:52] | Kimiko, find Tek-Knight’s stupid fucking secret passage book. | 喜美子 找到泰克骑士 愚蠢的秘密通道开关书 |
[37:57] | All I have to do is scream. | 我一尖叫 你就完了 |
[37:59] | Be the last thing you do. | 那你就死定了 |
[38:00] | You’re smart, but you ain’t bulletproof. | 你很聪明 但并不是刀枪不入 |
[38:05] | But if you kill me, you’d have to look Janine in the eye. | 但如果你杀了我 就无法面对珍妮了 |
[38:10] | I said stop fucking moving. | 我他妈的说过 别动 |
[38:12] | Doesn’t she have enough problems? | 她的问题还不够多吗 |
[38:15] | Expelled. | 被学校开除 |
[38:16] | Told a boy to “eat a bag of dicks” and then broke his arm? | 告诉一个男孩“去你妈屄” 然后折断了他的手臂 |
[38:19] | You’ve been watching my daughter? | 你在监视我女儿 |
[38:20] | I mean, she gets that from you. Chip off the old block. | 她继承了你的性格 有其父必有其女 |
[38:23] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[38:24] | She has anger issues. Early signs of OCD. You see that, right? | 她控制不了愤怒 有强迫症早期症状 你看到了 对吧 |
[38:28] | – I said shut up. – You’ve cursed the poor girl. | – 我让你闭嘴 – 这个可怜的女孩被你害惨了 |
[38:32] | No. | 不 |
[39:11] | Look, this is a white, Christian nation | 在本国 白人基督大行其道 |
[39:13] | founded on white, Christian values. | 白人基督教价值观是建国根基 |
[39:15] | Church and state are the same thing. | 政教合一 |
[39:17] | And we need Supreme Court justices who will protect our values, | 我们需要最高法院大法官 保护我们的价值观 |
[39:20] | no matter how much they cost. | 付出多少代价都在所不惜 |
[39:30] | Y’all are supposed to be undercover. What the fuck did you do? | 你们是要做卧底的 你们他妈的做了什么 |
[39:34] | Shit. Damn. | 妈的 该死 |
[39:49] | Oh, fuck no. I’m not taking him. | 绝对不行 我才不会送他去医院 |
[39:50] | You’re gonna get me murdered. | 你会害死我的 |
[39:57] | Just try it, bitch. | 就试试吧 贱人 |
[40:20] | Get the door. | 去开门 |
[40:24] | M.M.? | 母乳 |
[40:28] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚到底发生了什么事 |
[40:43] | No matter what happens, I want you to keep fighting. | 不管发生了什么 我都要你继续挣扎 |
[41:00] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:01] | Hughie. Hughie. Are you okay? | 休伊 你还好吧 |
[41:03] | Hey, hey, I’m here, I’m here, I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[41:04] | Oh, fuck. You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[41:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:41] | Do me a favor, just go wait over here, okay? | 帮我个忙 你在这里等一下 好吗 |
[41:44] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[41:48] | What is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[41:50] | Tek-Knight, A-Train, Firecracker, they’re all M.I.A., | 泰克骑士 火车头 鞭炮都不见了 |
[41:52] | and where the fuck have you been? | 还有 你他妈的去了哪里 |
[41:55] | I once ate a whole bag of candy corns. | 有一次我吃了一整袋玉米糖 |
[42:00] | What? | 什么 |
[42:02] | In my mouth. | 我用嘴吃的 |
[42:05] | Sage, what the fuck… | 智者 他妈的是怎么… |
[42:09] | – What happened to you? – Brain damage. | – 你怎么了 – 脑损伤 |
[42:12] | But now, I could really go for a Crunchwrap Supreme and a Sybian. | 现在 我很需要大份肉卷和自慰仪 |
[42:17] | Hey, hey, hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:20] | Get a grip on yourself right now. | 振作一下 |
[42:23] | Get a fucking grip. | 马上就振作 |
[42:25] | Right now. | 快 |
[42:28] | Come on, come on. | 搞什么鬼 |
[42:43] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[42:45] | Fuck it. I’ll do it myself. | 去他的 我自己来 |
[42:47] | Folks. Thank you for coming. | 各位 谢谢你们的到来 |
[42:51] | I’m sure you’re wondering why we pulled you aside, so let’s get right to it. | 各位想知道我们为什么请你们前来 我马上就如实奉告 |
[42:56] | I think we can all agree that Robert Singer | 我想我们都同意罗伯特辛格尔 |
[42:59] | is the greatest threat this nation has ever faced. | 是这个国家曾经面临过的最大的威胁 |
[43:02] | He is going to destroy this whole country. | 他会毁掉整个国家 |
[43:05] | You all met Ryan, my son. | 你们都见到我的儿子莱恩了 |
[43:08] | For his sake, I cannot and I will not let that stand. | 为了他 我不能也不会 让这种情况继续下去 |
[43:12] | Does she agree? | 她同意吗 |
[43:14] | Of course. Especially her. | 当然同意 她尤其同意 |
[43:16] | She’s not just eye candy. | 她不仅仅外表养眼 |
[43:17] | No, no, | 不 |
[43:19] | Victoria here, she’s an integral part of the plan. | 维多利亚是这个计划中 不可或缺的一部分 |
[43:22] | She sees up close what a doddering slave to the woke mob Singer really is. | 她近距离地看到了 辛格尔是觉醒暴民们的年迈奴隶 |
[43:26] | How great the threat really is. | 看到了威胁的严重性 |
[43:29] | So once he’s in office, we need to act. | 因此 一旦他上任 我们就要采取行动 |
[43:32] | We need to invoke the Twenty-fifth Amendment. | 我们需要援引第25条修正案 |
[43:34] | You’re-you’re talking about a coup. | 你…说的可是一场政变啊 |
[43:37] | No, I’m not. | 不 并不是 |
[43:38] | I’m talking about saving this country. | 我说的是拯救这个国家 |
[43:40] | Before Singer replaces us with a bunch of transgender illegals | 趁辛格尔还没用一群变性的不法之徒 取代我们之前 |
[43:45] | that will do everything– | – 他们会不惜一切… – 省省吧 我们又不是 |
[43:48] | Save the boogeyman shit for the idiots watching VNN. | 看沃特电视节目的白痴 |
[43:50] | How do you propose to handle the Justice Department? | 对于如何应对司法部 你有何建议 |
[43:55] | Well, they will all… be our appointees. Obviously. | 显然 他们都会是我们任命的人 |
[44:00] | – And the military’s reaction? – Or OPEC. | – 军方行动呢 – 还有欧佩克 |
[44:02] | How you gonna guarantee our oil reserves? | 你要如何保证我们的石油储备 |
[44:04] | Of course there’s gonna be some birth pangs– | 短时的阵痛肯定会有 |
[44:06] | The shock to the markets would be total. | 会有全面的市场冲击 |
[44:08] | And what happens if civil servants resign en masse? | 如果公务员集体辞职怎么办 |
[44:12] | With all due respect, sir, I think you got a little hitch in your giddy-up. | 恕我直言 先生 我认为你热血沸腾 但这么做有点小问题 |
[44:16] | Who’s handling all this? | 谁…谁来处理这一切 |
[44:19] | Great question. | 好…好问题 |
[44:20] | This is great. Great questions. | 很好 |
[44:21] | Truly. And, um, uh, | 确实是很好的问题 |
[44:24] | Sage. | 智者 |
[44:26] | Sage, um… | 智者 |
[44:29] | …has the details. | 会提供详尽的信息 |
[44:39] | Who’s handling all this? | 谁来处理这一切 |
[44:42] | Me. | 我 |
[44:45] | I fucking am. | 我他妈的来处理 |
[44:49] | Look, I’m sure you’re all wondering why I’m here tonight, | 我相信你们都想知道 为什么我今晚会来 |
[44:51] | instead of rimming out AOC, while shouting, “Defund the police,” up her asshole. | 却没大叫“亚历山大 奥卡西奥-科特兹”或“警方撤资” |
[45:00] | But I’m here tonight to tell you the truth. | 今晚 我来告诉各位真相 |
[45:06] | The truth is America is not a democracy. | 真相就是 美国并不是个民主国家 |
[45:10] | The word “democracy” makes people feel safe. | 民主这个词让人们感到安全 |
[45:14] | But the founders never trusted the masses, because the truth is, | 但国父们从未相信过大众 |
[45:16] | the masses are fucking stupid. | 因为真相是大众是愚蠢的 |
[45:20] | Anyone who owns a “Live, Laugh, Love” mug | 任何拥有印着 “生活 大笑 爱”马克杯的人 |
[45:22] | shouldn’t have a say in how a country is run. | 都不应该拥有 对一个国家如何运作的发言权 |
[45:26] | People are a labor force that need a kind, but firm hand. | 大众是劳动力 需要善良但坚定的指引 |
[45:30] | There are no nations. | 没有国家 |
[45:32] | There’s Apple, Exxon and Berkshire Hathaway. | 有的是苹果 埃克森美孚 和伯克希尔哈撒韦公司 |
[45:35] | Corporations are the real superpowers here. | 真正具有超能力的是企业 |
[45:38] | You should be able to operate without any regulation or restriction whatsoever. | 各位应该能在没有 任何规定或限制的环境下运营企业 |
[45:42] | After all, you’re billionaires. | 毕竟 你们是亿万富翁 |
[45:44] | You are smart enough to know what’s best. | 你们很聪明 知道什么是最好的 |
[45:47] | Bottom line? | 底线是什么呢 |
[45:50] | You support me, and that is what you’ll fucking get. | 支持我 就会得到这样的环境 |
[45:59] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[46:00] | – Hear, hear. – Hear, hear. | – 说得好 – 说得好 |
[46:39] | I’ve dreamt of having you down here to humiliate, Starlight. | 我梦见过在这里羞辱你 星光 |
[46:43] | You’ve been secretly meeting with Sage. Why? | 你一直在与智者秘密会面 为什么 |
[46:47] | You’re all so fucking dead when Homelander comes down here. | 祖国人下来 你就他妈的死定了 |
[46:50] | Do you know how fucking dead you all are? | 你们知道自己都死定了吧 |
[47:02] | Fuck! Yeah. | 他妈的 真爽 |
[47:05] | Oh, fucking hurt me. | 快弄疼我吧 |
[47:13] | Oh, yeah. | 好爽 |
[47:15] | Squeeze my balls, come on. Squeeze ’em. | 捏我的蛋蛋 快点 捏呀 |
[47:17] | How do you torture a masochist? | 怎么折磨一个受虐狂呢 |
[47:25] | Laddio, get help, boy! | 拉迪奥 去找人帮忙 小子 |
[47:40] | It’s… all of his bank accounts. | 这是他所有的银行账户 |
[47:44] | Just needs a retinal scan. | 只需要进行视网膜扫描 |
[47:46] | Wait, what are you doing? No, no. | 等等 你要干什么 |
[47:47] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[47:48] | Don’t you fucking dare! | 你们真是胆大包天 |
[47:50] | No. Ow! | 不 |
[47:52] | Access granted. | 已授予访问权限 |
[47:55] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[47:57] | Okay. All right, let’s see, how do you hurt a billionaire? | 我们看看 如何伤害亿万富翁呢 |
[48:01] | How about… 40 million to Elizabeth Warren’s Super PAC, how’s that sound? | 捐给伊丽莎白沃伦的超级政治行动 委员会四千万怎么样 |
[48:06] | No! Fuck you. I’ll kill you. | 不 去你妈的 我要杀了你们 |
[48:08] | And 65 million to… the Innocence Project. | 捐给纯真计划6500万美元 |
[48:12] | Whore. You skunk pussy bitch! | 你个贱人 你个臭婊子 |
[48:15] | I’ll fucking make you hurt. | 我他妈的会让你痛不欲生 |
[48:16] | I swear to fucking God. | 我向他妈的上帝发誓 |
[48:18] | Fuck you. | 你…操你妈 |
[48:23] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[48:24] | – Ready to talk? – Eat shit! | – 要老实交代了吗 – 去死 |
[48:26] | 100 million to Black Lives Matter. | 捐给“黑人生命也是命”一亿 |
[48:29] | No, not those people! Fuck you! Fuck y– No! No, wait! | 不 不许捐给黑人 操你妈 不 等等 |
[48:34] | They made me a deal, okay? | 他们…和我做了一笔交易 |
[48:37] | What deal? | 什么交易 |
[48:39] | He’ll fucking murder me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[48:41] | Do it. | 捐钱 |
[48:44] | No, please, please, please! To use my prisons. My prisons. | 别 求你了 他们要用我的监狱 我的监狱 |
[48:47] | Homelander and Sage, they, | 祖国人和智者 |
[48:48] | they need places across the country to put their… dissidents. | 他们需要在全国各地 关押持不同政见的人 |
[48:53] | Look, I don’t know anything else. | 别的我就不知道了 |
[48:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[48:56] | That’s all. | 就是这样而已 |
[48:58] | He’s talking about internment camps. | 他说的是拘留营 |
[49:07] | Stop! What are you–? | 住手 你在干什么 |
[49:09] | Step back! Now! | 退后 马上 |
[49:11] | I raised this… entitled piece of shit from a little boy. | 我把这个享有特权的混球从小养到大 |
[49:18] | I listened to him moan about his career. | 我听他抱怨自己的职业生涯 |
[49:20] | I cleaned cum out of too many goddamn holes to count. | 我清理了那么多人射出的体液 多得数不过来 这我也认了 |
[49:26] | But prison camps? | 但他居然想搞拘留营 |
[49:31] | Go. | 走 |
[49:32] | We’ll make it look like an accident. | 我们会让现场看起来像一场意外 |
[49:34] | He always admired David Carradine. | 他一直都很钦佩大卫卡拉丁 |
[49:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:42] | Zendaya. | “赞达亚” |
[49:44] | The safe word. | 安全词 |
[49:47] | It was “Zendaya.” | 安全词是“赞达亚” |
[49:54] | Heart attack, huh? | 心脏病发作 |
[49:56] | How bad is it, Doc? | 情况有多糟糕 医生 |
[49:57] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[49:59] | Panic attack. | 是惊恐发作 |
[50:01] | Folks mix it up all the time. | 人们总是把两者混为一谈 |
[50:03] | Consider this the universe’s warning, Mr. Milk. | 把这次当成警告吧 乳汁先生 |
[50:05] | Whatever you’re doing, stop it. | 不管你在做什么 停下来 |
[50:07] | Take some downtime now. | 休息一下吧 |
[50:10] | Before you really have a heart attack. | 不然真的会心脏病发作 |
[50:33] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[50:35] | I’m sorry, but I just don’t think your inmate wants to see you. | 抱歉 但我认为那位囚犯不想见你 |
[51:17] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[51:21] | Starlight was at the mansion. | 星光去庄园了 |
[51:26] | What? | 什么 |
[51:27] | I chased her outside, but the bitch got away. | 我追她到外面 但那个贱人逃走了 |
[51:33] | She did? | 是吗 |
[51:37] | Tek-Knight’s dead. | 泰克骑士死了 |
[51:42] | Probably Starlight and her friends did it. | 很可能是星光和她的朋友们干的 |
[51:46] | How do you think they knew about the party? | 你觉得他们是怎么知道这次聚会的 |
[51:49] | Cameron Coleman wasn’t the leak. | 卡梅隆科尔曼并不是泄密者 |
[51:51] | So either Sage was lyin’ to you, | 所以 要么智者在骗你 |
[51:54] | or she’s as useless as tits on a mouse. | 要么她就像老鼠的乳头一样毫无用处 |
[51:57] | I mean, fuck. I heard about her performance last night, sir. | 我是说 他妈的 我…听说了她昨晚的表现 |
[52:00] | I just want you to know that I would– | 先生 我只想让您知道我会… |
[52:03] | So… You’re the one who let Starlight get away. | 所以 是你让星光逃走的 |
[52:07] | So how do I know that you’re not the leak? | 那我怎么知道你不是泄密者呢 |
[52:12] | When you found me… my podcast had… | 您找到我时 我的播客 |
[52:16] | I don’t know, a couple hundred fans. | 有几百个粉丝 对吗 |
[52:19] | You know, folks laughed. | 大家都笑我来着 |
[52:22] | Now I’m the fucking anchor at VNN. | 现在 我成了沃特全国电视网的主播 |
[52:27] | With millions of followers. | 拥有数百万粉丝 |
[52:31] | And they ain’t laughin’ no more. | 他们不再笑了 |
[52:33] | – I really don’t care– – Please! Just let me finish. | – 我才不在乎… – 请让我说完 好吗 |
[52:38] | Now I have spent my whole life | 我穷尽一生 |
[52:43] | on the outside, looking in. | 站在圈外 想成为圈里的一员 |
[52:47] | It was you… | 是您… |
[52:50] | …who threw that door open for me, sir. | 为我打开了进入圈子的那扇门 先生 |
[52:52] | You brought me in. | 你带我进入了这个圈子 |
[52:55] | God, you have given me… | 天哪 您给了我… |
[53:00] | …everything. | 一切 |
[53:03] | You… | 您… |
[53:05] | are everything to me. | 是我的一切 |
[53:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[53:19] | I am not sexually attracted to you. | 你激不起我的性欲 |
[53:21] | No, this ain’t about sex. | 确实 但这与性无关 |
[53:23] | No, this? | 重要的是 |
[53:26] | This is about loyalty. | 重要的是忠诚 |
[53:45] | But you’re not pregnant. | 怎么…可你没有怀孕啊 |
[53:48] | There’s, um, a long regimen of drugs a person can take | 可以通过长期服药 |
[53:52] | to make it happen. | 来分泌乳汁 |
[53:56] | It enlarges the heart just a tiny little bit. | 会增大心脏 一点点而已 |
[54:04] | You did this for me? | 你这么做是为了我吗 |
[54:07] | I’d do anything for you. | 我愿意为您做任何事 |
[54:14] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[54:20] | That’s my boy. | 我的乖男孩 |
[54:24] | That’s my good little boy. | 我乖乖的小男孩 |
[54:34] | Anyone who owns a “Live, Laugh, Love” mug | 任何拥有印着 “生活 大笑 爱”马克杯的人 |
[54:36] | shouldn’t have a say in how a country is run. | 都不应该拥有 对一个国家如何运作的发言权 |
[54:39] | People are a labor force. They need a kind but firm hand… | 大众是劳动力 需要善良但坚定的指引 |
[54:42] | Do you think Vicky knows about the… internment camps? | 你认为维琪知道拘留营的事吗 |
[54:49] | Christ. I knew shit was bad. | 天哪 我知道情况很糟糕 |
[54:51] | I just did not know how bad. | 但不知道有这么糟糕 |
[54:56] | Ashley rubbed one out while she tickled my feet. | 艾诗丽挠我的脚心的时候 自慰到了高潮 |
[55:01] | She said so many horrible things. | 她说了很多可怕的话 |
[55:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[55:06] | Hughie. What else did she do to you? | 休伊 她还对你做了什么 |
[55:13] | I’m not fine. | 我感觉很糟 |
[55:17] | I’m really not fine. | 我真的感觉很糟 |
[55:19] | I miss him, Annie. I miss my dad. | 我想他 安妮 我想我爸 |
[55:22] | Oh, Hughie. | 休伊 |
[55:24] | I’m so sorry. It’s okay. | 我深感遗憾 没事的 |
[55:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我深感遗憾 |
[55:39] | Well, looky here. | 看哪 |
[55:40] | Christmas came early, Sameer. | 圣诞节提前到来了 萨米尔 |
[55:43] | Nicked it off a French bloke. | 从一个法国佬那里偷来的 |
[55:46] | Should be enough to get you started. | 足够让你开始工作了 |
[55:50] | – I won’t do it. – The fuck you won’t. | – 我不会这么做的 – 狗屁 |
[55:53] | Do what you want to me, but I ca– I can’t do this for you. | 随意折磨我好了 但我不能… 我不能为你造病毒 |
[55:58] | Listen. | 听着 |
[55:59] | One dose. Strong enough to top Homelander. | 一剂就好 强大到足以干掉祖国人 |
[56:02] | And then you can go back to what’s her name. | 然后你就可以回去见她了 |
[56:04] | And you don’t got to see me no more. | 而且你不会再见到我了 |
[56:08] | But this first. | 但得先造好这一剂病毒 |
[56:11] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[56:12] | I can’t. | 我不能造 |
[56:14] | It’s what we realized in the lab. | 我们在实验室中意识到了这一点 |
[56:16] | To make the virus strong enough to kill Homelander | 病毒强大到足以杀死祖国人 |
[56:19] | would evolve it into something unstable. | 就会演变成不稳定的东西 |
[56:22] | What do you mean, unstable? | 不稳定是什么意思 |
[56:23] | Airborne. | 靠空气传播 |
[56:25] | Highly contagious. | 具有高度传染性 |
[56:27] | Super lethal. | 杀伤力超强 |
[56:28] | No one with Compound V in their bloodstream would be safe. | 血液里含有五号化合物的人 都将面临危险 |
[56:31] | A global fucking pandemic. | 一场他妈的全球流行病 |
[56:33] | We’re not just talking about killing Homelander. | 我们说的不是杀死祖国人而已 |
[56:36] | We’re talking about killing every Supe on earth. | 而是杀掉地球上的每一个超人类 |
[56:40] | That’s Annie, | 包括安妮 |
[56:41] | Kimiko. | 喜美子 |
[56:43] | – Ryan. – Vicky. | – 莱恩 – 维琪 |
[56:46] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[56:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:53] | But when they say shit’s falling into the wrong hands… | 但他们说病毒落入了坏人之手 |
[56:58] | …they mean your hands. | 指的是落入了你的手中 |
[57:05] | This is beyond our wildest dreams. | 我做梦也想不到 伙计 |
[57:08] | Man, dude just gave us the silver bullet. | 那位老兄给了我们灵丹妙药 |
[57:10] | We can wipe them all out. | 我们可以把他们全部消灭掉 |
[57:13] | Billy, you cannot go along with this. | 比利 你不能同意这样做 |
[57:16] | Listen, mate, no one ever said nothing about genocide. | 伙计 没人说过要搞种族灭绝 |
[57:20] | – Is that a fucking joke? – He’s insane. | – 这他妈的是个笑话吗 – 他疯了 |
[57:23] | Who was it that said, “They all got to go”? “Every fucking last one of ’em.” | “他们都该死 每个都他妈的该死” 这是谁说的 |
[57:27] | He’s talking about murder, Billy. Of thousands. | 他说的是谋杀 比利 成千上万的人 |
[57:30] | Think how much better the world would be. | 世界会变得更美好 |
[57:32] | And a lot of them are innocent, okay? I know you– | 他们中的很多人都是无辜的 好吗 我了解你 |
[57:34] | Shut your fucking cake hole, bitch! | 闭上你他妈的嘴 婊子 |
[57:40] | Wait a minute… | 等一下 我… |
[57:44] | You can see her? | 你看得到她 |
[57:55] | What the fuck’s that supposed to mean, you’re me? | 这他妈的是什么意思 你就是我 |
[57:59] | I mean, out of all the fucking people that your festering fucked-up | 在所有人中 你那溃烂 可能已经 |
[58:02] | brain could’ve conjured up, you picked me. | 成了豆腐脑的大脑选择了我 |
[58:09] | The real Joe Kessler? He’s dead in the Panjshir Valley, motherfucker. | 真正的乔凯斯勒 死在潘杰希尔山谷了 傻逼 |
[58:14] | You never dragged me out. You left me to die. | 你从来都没把我拖出死人堆 你任由我死去 |
[58:17] | I’ll be back at the head of the table in no time. | 我很快就会重获领导岗位 |
[58:20] | No. | 不 |
[58:21] | We’ll get Ryan’s head clear, and that’s it. | 我们会让莱恩看清形势 就这一个目的 |
[58:23] | Fuck all this cloak and dagger shite. It’s bloody freezing out here. | 咱能别这么神神秘秘的吗 这里太他妈冷了 |
[58:27] | We’ll patch you up right as rain. | 我们会帮你治疗 让你恢复健康 |
[58:30] | No. | 不 |
[58:33] | No. | 不 |
[58:34] | No, I’d remember that. | 不 我会记得那些事 |
[58:35] | I’d fucking remember that. | 我他妈的会记得 |
[58:36] | Unless of course you’ve got a big, old, | 当然 除非 |
[58:38] | fat, V’d-up brain tumor, you cunt. | 注射过五号之后 你的大脑里 长出了一个大大的肿瘤 你个混蛋 |
[58:41] | Which is why you are seeing me in the first place. | 所以你才看得到我 |
[58:47] | I killed Ezekiel for you. | 我为你杀了以西结 |
[58:49] | I am inside of you. | 我是你的一部分 |
[58:51] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[58:54] | Which is why when I tell you you want to do this, | 所以我告诉你你想这么做时 |
[58:57] | I am literally telling you that you fucking want to do this. | 我是在实实在在地告诉你 你他妈的想这么做 |
[59:04] | So don’t you worry, Billy, my boy. | 所以 别担心 比利 我的孩子 |
[59:09] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |