时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | A lot of things changed. | 很多事都变了 |
[00:21] | Alma’s gone, my daughters are gone, | 阿尔玛走了 我的几个女儿也走了 |
[00:23] | Gus is dead. | 格斯也死了 |
[00:26] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我理解你的心情 |
[00:27] | You want to kill David Tate. | 你想宰了戴维·泰特 |
[00:29] | He took everything from me. | 他夺走了我的一切 |
[00:31] | Detective Cross? | 克罗斯警探 |
[00:33] | My bride is missing. | 我的新娘不见了 |
[00:34] | I’m looking for a missing girl, last seen in Juarez. | 我在找一个最后出现在华瑞兹的失踪女孩 |
[00:39] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[00:54] | You beat that man up. | 你把那家伙打了一顿 |
[00:55] | He was a cop. | 他是警察 |
[00:56] | You’re a cop. You can’t do that. | 你是警察 不能这样做 |
[00:58] | We found Eva, right? | 但我们找到伊娃了 |
[01:00] | She was taken to a party, drugged, raped. | 她被带去了一个派对 下药 强奸 |
[01:03] | We need to fix this. | 我们得揭发他们 |
[01:04] | Hey, lady! | 女士 |
[01:09] | Some old lady dies | 一个老人 |
[01:10] | babysitting a cartel fortune. | 守着巨款去世啊 |
[01:12] | That’s not all. Half of it’s euros. | 不仅如此 还有一半是欧元 |
[01:14] | This came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[01:17] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:19] | 钱给你了 米莉·昆塔纳是谁 | |
[01:19] | “Who is Millie Quintana?” | “米莉·昆塔纳是谁” |
[01:28] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[01:29] | Who did those drawings? | 那些是谁画的 |
[01:31] | Jim Dobbs. | 吉姆·多布斯 |
[01:32] | It looks like they were made by a child. | 看起来像是孩子画的 |
[01:35] | He killed my sister. | 他杀了我姐姐 |
[02:10] | 建造属于你的山脊 海量供选 请致电奇普·迪亚兹 | |
[03:53] | Howdy, Chip. | 好啊 奇普 |
[05:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Sonya Cross. | 桑娅·克罗斯 |
[05:43] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[07:21] | Abelardo? | 阿韦拉多 |
[07:24] | Como estas? | 你好吗 |
[07:26] | Abelardo, this is Joe McKenzie and Agent Rivas. | 阿韦拉多 这是乔·麦肯齐和里瓦斯探员 |
[07:29] | They’re with the DEA. | 他们是缉毒局的人 |
[07:31] | Senor Pintado is one of our finest prosecutors. | 平塔多先生是我们最厉害的检察官 |
[07:33] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[07:35] | Likewise. | 幸会 |
[07:35] | I want to get back to the Condor surveillance program | 我继续谈备忘录中概述的 |
[07:38] | outlined in my memo. | 神鹰监督计划 |
[07:40] | I haven’t read your memo yet. | 我还没看过你的备忘录 |
[07:41] | Why don’t you summarize? | 你来总结一下吧 |
[07:46] | Firstly, we’d like to congratulate | 首先 我们要恭喜 |
[07:49] | the new democratically elected government of Mexico. | 墨西哥新成立的民选政府 |
[07:52] | And that goes for your promotion, too, Guillermo. | 同时也恭喜你升职 吉列尔莫 |
[07:55] | Muchas gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[07:55] | Now, the DEA stand ready to help in any way | 缉毒局已做好准备 在政府允许的范围内 |
[07:58] | that the administration will allow. | 从各方面对你方予以协助 |
[08:00] | We’re just not clear how we’re supposed to do that | 但在我方全部探员被遣返的情况下 |
[08:03] | when all of our agents keep getting sent back home. | 我们不知道该如何开展合作 |
[08:07] | Now, what Condor proposes… | 神鹰计划是… |
[08:08] | We understand your concern, Joe, | 你们的心意我们领了 乔 |
[08:10] | but we prefer a different approach | 但是我们想用其他方法 |
[08:11] | to achieve peace on the streets. | 维持好社会秩序 |
[08:13] | Short of calling a truce with the cartels | 除了跟贩毒集团休战 |
[08:16] | or putting more boots on the ground, | 或者是加派人手 |
[08:18] | I don’t know how you’re going to do that. | 我不知道你们还能怎么做 |
[08:21] | – With competent men in the right positions. – Okay. | -任人唯贤 -是 |
[08:24] | Men like Abelardo here. | 就像阿韦拉多这样的人 |
[08:26] | He’s our newly appointed prosecutor to the State of Chihuahua. | 他是奇瓦瓦州新上任的检察官 |
[08:32] | – Sir… – Now, I was just explaining our strategy | -长官 -我正在跟我们的美国朋友 |
[08:35] | in Juárez to our American friends here. | 解释针对华瑞兹市的策略 |
[08:37] | Does this strategy include taking out Fausto Galvan? | 你的策略中包括除掉福斯托·加尔文吗 |
[08:41] | To fight organized crime, we need to clean our own house first. | 打击有组织犯罪 攘外必先安内 |
[08:46] | Guillermo, we have $10 million | 吉列尔莫 这件事 |
[08:49] | and three years invested in this. | 我们用了三年 花费了一千万美金 |
[08:52] | Are you pulling the plug? | 你想就这么完了吗 |
[08:55] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[08:57] | If you have any intel you want to share, | 如果你有情报想跟我们分享 |
[09:01] | I’m willing to look at it. | 我愿意看看 |
[09:02] | What exactly does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[09:06] | Don’t call us. | 不要找我们 |
[09:08] | We’ll call you. | 我们会找你们的 |
[09:36] | Nice horse. | 马不错 |
[09:39] | On your jacket. | 你外套上的 |
[09:42] | It’s not my jacket. | 这件外套不是我的 |
[09:43] | Well, whoever’s jacket it is, you’re wearing it. | 不管是谁的 反正现在穿的人是你 |
[09:50] | I’m Jack Dobbs. | 我是杰克·多布斯 |
[09:54] | Uh, so, you here to see someone? | 你是来探视的吗 |
[09:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:01] | Your brother. | 探视你哥哥 |
[10:04] | I’m Sonya Cross, Lisa’s sister. | 我是桑娅·克罗斯 丽莎的妹妹 |
[10:12] | Okay, well… | 这样啊… |
[10:13] | You can’t smoke in here. | 这里不能抽烟 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | You’re really her sister? | 你真的是她妹妹吗 |
[10:33] | Have you spoken to the doctors? | 你跟医生谈过吗 |
[10:35] | Uh, no, just, just a nurse. | 没有 就问过一个护士 |
[10:38] | He, uh, he’s on the way out. | 他快不行了 |
[10:40] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不准 |
[10:43] | I’ve been around enough doctors to know. | 医生什么意思我很明白 |
[10:46] | I mean, they weren’t saying it, | 他们虽然不这么说 |
[10:47] | but they were, if you know what I mean. | 但就是那个意思 你懂的 |
[10:50] | Well, is there something I can do? | 那我能做点什么吗 |
[10:51] | Like, uh… find a new doctor or…? | 比如再找个医生什么的 |
[10:57] | Well… Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[11:02] | I don’t want him to die. | 我不想他死 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | Do you want him to die? | 你想他死吗 |
[11:15] | I don’t really know. | 我不知道 |
[11:17] | Uh, I’m gonna smoke this. | 我去把烟抽了 |
[11:19] | Uh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:44] | Passport? | 请出示护照 |
[11:47] | What do you plan to do in the U.S.? | 你来美国做什么 |
[11:49] | Work. | 工作 |
[11:50] | Do you have more than $10,000 on your person? | 身上有携带超过一万美元的现金吗 |
[11:52] | I have $126. | 我带了126美元 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:01] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[12:01] | 美国前往墨西哥华瑞兹市 请出示护照 | |
[12:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:08] | You were supposed to use a different line. | 说好让你别跟我排一条队的 |
[12:10] | Calm down. We’re here. | 别紧张 我们过来了 |
[12:12] | You should’ve used a different line. | 你应该排另一条队的 |
[12:13] | Why didn’t you use a different line? | 为什么不照我说的做 |
[12:16] | Your line was shorter. | 你这排人少 |
[12:18] | We have a system. | 我们是有规矩的 |
[12:19] | Use a different line next time. | 下次别跟我排一条队 |
[12:24] | Where’s the SUV? | 我要的越野车呢 |
[12:26] | Hybrid. | 这是混合动力汽车 |
[12:27] | It’s good for the environment. | 绿色环保 |
[12:29] | “Hybrid”? | 混合动力 |
[12:30] | Electric car. | 就是电动汽车 |
[12:33] | I’m worried about the polar bears. | 我担心北极熊会无家可归 |
[12:35] | Well, I don’t give a shit about polar bears. | 我才懒得管他妈的北极熊 |
[12:37] | I don’t want to look like a pillow biter. | 我不想看起来像个小受 |
[12:39] | “Pillow biter”? I-I don’t understand. | 小受 我不明白 |
[12:42] | Gay. I don’t want to look gay, Eleanor. | 就是同性恋 我不想被当成同性恋 埃利诺 |
[12:46] | But you’re not gay. | 但你不是 |
[12:48] | Many Americans drive hybrids. | 很多美国人都开混合动力汽车 |
[12:50] | And many Americans are gay. | 也有很多美国人是同性恋 |
[13:59] | What should I do with him? | 我还要做什么 |
[14:01] | Take him up to the barn, give him some grain. | 带它回马厩 给它喂点吃的 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:03] | Thanks, Eva. | 谢了 伊娃 |
[14:10] | What kind of person cuts another man’s fence? | 什么样的人才会破坏别人的栅栏 |
[14:13] | They’re looking to steal something– tractor, tools… | 这些人总想不劳而获 偷拖拉机 工具 |
[14:17] | stealing cattle now. | 现在还偷起牛来了 |
[14:20] | How’s Eva? | 伊娃最近怎么样 |
[14:22] | Better. | 好起来 |
[14:24] | Then same. | 又变回老样子 |
[14:26] | Then better, and some days she don’t talk at all. | 时好时坏 有时很久都不说一句话 |
[14:30] | She ever talk about what happened? | 她有提起过自己的经历吗 |
[14:32] | She will when she’s ready. | 当她准备好了自然会说 |
[14:36] | You talk to Marco? | 你跟马可联系过吗 |
[14:39] | He’s not returning my calls. | 他不回我电话 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I suppose he’s still sorting it out. | 可能他还需要点时间休整吧 |
[14:44] | Figure he got his reasons for keeping quiet. | 这样也情有可原 |
[14:52] | Is that why you come up here, Sonya? | 你就是因为这个来找我吗 桑娅 |
[14:58] | Dobbs is dying. | 多布斯快死了 |
[15:00] | The man that killed you sister left this planet a long time ago. | 杀死你姐姐的人早就已经死了 |
[15:05] | I met his brother. | 我遇见他弟弟了 |
[15:08] | Be best if you steered clear of that entire family, Sonya. | 你最好离那家人远点 桑娅 |
[15:12] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[15:14] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[15:16] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[15:18] | Go in there. | 进去看看 |
[15:29] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[15:35] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[15:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:38] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[15:39] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:40] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[15:41] | Take her into the house. | 先带她回房间里 |
[15:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[15:44] | Let’s go inside. | 先回屋里去 |
[15:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:47] | There was a man in the barn. | 谷仓那边有个人 |
[16:16] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 她没事 |
[16:18] | She tell you anything? | 她告诉你什么了吗 |
[16:21] | Said she recognized him. | 她说她认识那人 |
[16:24] | Police from Juarez. | 是华瑞兹那边的警察 |
[16:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:54] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[16:55] | Uh, it’s, uh, Gary. | 是我 加里 |
[16:56] | Missed you at the meeting today. | 今天的互助会你没去啊 |
[16:58] | Go away. | 走开 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能不管 |
[17:05] | Sure, you can. Just back in that shit-box | 怎么不能 赶紧跳回你那 |
[17:06] | Honda of yours and go get a | 垃圾日本车里 |
[17:07] | Happy Meal or something. | 去吃顿快餐什么的 |
[17:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[17:09] | Waiting for a call. | 等电话 |
[17:12] | Looks important. | 看上去挺重要啊 |
[17:13] | It’s nothing now, but hopefully it will be very soon. | 现在不重要 希望过不多久就能派上用场 |
[17:16] | You haven’t been to a meeting in a while. | 你有一阵子不去互助会了 |
[17:18] | As your sponsor, it’s my responsibility to reach out, | 作为你的担保人 我有责任过来看看 |
[17:21] | see how you’re doing. | 看你过得怎么样 |
[17:23] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[17:24] | Then why haven’t you been coming to meetings? | 那你怎么不去参加互助会 |
[17:25] | How many times have you heard Felipe’s story about | 你听费利佩讲他喝得昏天黑地 |
[17:28] | getting shit-housed, rolling his car and killing Felipe Jr.? | 翻了车死了儿子的故事有多少遍了 |
[17:32] | – A lot. – Or Tammy getting looped up on Vicodin | -很多遍 -还有塔米维柯丁成瘾 |
[17:35] | and passed around that biker gang and liking it? | 跟飞车党混在一起 |
[17:36] | Yeah, okay, you’re deflecting, Daniel. | 你这是在转移话题 丹尼尔 |
[17:38] | I’m not deflecting. I just don’t need it anymore. | 我才没有 我只是不需要去参加了 |
[17:40] | It’s bumming me out. | 我都快无聊死了 |
[17:44] | When was the last time you had a drink? | 你上次喝酒是什么时候 |
[17:49] | Like five minutes ago. | 五分钟之前吧 |
[17:52] | What about your 53 days? | 你坚持了53天都白费了吗 |
[17:53] | It’s more like 40. | 其实只有40天 |
[17:54] | I might’ve been stretching the truth a little. | 我把事实夸大了一点点 |
[17:58] | Besides, I’ve got a system. | 再说了 我有自己的方法 |
[17:59] | No, systems don’t work. | 不 那方法不行 |
[18:01] | Okay? Trust me. | 明白吗 相信我 |
[18:03] | I’ve seen them all. | 所有办法我都见识过 |
[18:03] | This one does. | 这回就管用 |
[18:04] | Rush? Really? | 激流乐队 真的假的 |
[18:06] | You either drink or you don’t. | 喝或者不喝选一个 |
[18:11] | And yeah, I like Rush, so what? | 而且我就是喜欢激流乐队 怎么了 |
[18:12] | Are you Canadian? | 你是加拿大人吗 |
[18:13] | No, I’m just a fan. | 不是 只是喜欢 |
[18:14] | And you like them when you’re sober? | 不醉的时候也喜欢吗 |
[18:17] | Because that, I mean, that, I mean, that’s impressive. | 只是因为 我是说很好 |
[18:19] | I mean, 2112’s an okay album, | 《2112》是个好专辑 |
[18:20] | but a T-shirt…? | 但是T恤夸张了点吧 |
[18:21] | Hemispheres, dude? | 还有《半球》呢 哥们 |
[18:22] | Hemispheres was like, | 《半球》简直是… |
[18:24] | – okay, it’s fine… – Okay! | -好吧 确实不错 -好吧 |
[18:27] | What is your system? | 你的方法是什么 |
[18:28] | Oh, good, ready? | 好的 听好了 |
[18:30] | Two beers a day. | 一天两瓶啤酒 |
[18:32] | What about vodka? | 伏特加呢 |
[18:33] | No, no! Vodka leads to pills and pills | 不好 喝伏特加必须配各种药片 |
[18:36] | are not good for Mr. Happy pants. | 绝对不是好选择 |
[18:37] | It’s two beers a day. | 就一天两瓶啤酒 |
[18:39] | It gives me something to look forward to. | 这样我每天都有点盼头 |
[18:40] | Yeah, two beers a day | 一天两瓶啤酒 |
[18:43] | is not gonna work ’cause you’re an addict, Daniel. | 绝对不可能 因为你有酒瘾 丹尼尔 |
[18:46] | I may be buzzed now,but tomorrow I’ll be sober, | 我现在是有点醉 明天我就清醒了 |
[18:48] | and you, sir, will still be a Rush fan. | 而你 还是激流的粉丝 |
[18:51] | Yeah, funny. | 真幽默 |
[18:52] | There’s a meeting tonight. | 今晚有个互助会 |
[18:54] | That’s my phone. Okay. | 来电话了 好吗 |
[18:55] | I gotta take this. | 我得接一下 |
[18:56] | Hey, this is Frye. | 我是弗莱 |
[19:38] | How long were you out there? | 你在外面多久了 |
[19:40] | Not long. | 就一会儿 |
[19:41] | Watching me? | 就看着我吗 |
[19:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:56] | Well, at least you can have sex | 现在你离了婚 |
[19:57] | with other women now that you’re divorced, huh? | 至少可以和别的女人上床了吧 |
[20:00] | That supposed to be a joke? | 你这是想开玩笑吗 |
[20:04] | No. | 不是 |
[20:08] | Alma doesn’t want me at the birth of my own child. | 阿尔玛不愿意让我看自己的孩子出生 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:17] | Look, Sonya, if you came by to check on me, | 桑娅 如果你是想看看我 |
[20:20] | I’m-I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:25] | A man came after Eva. | 有人跟踪伊娃 |
[20:29] | Where was she? | 她人呢 |
[20:30] | Hank’s. | 汉克家 |
[20:32] | She recognized him. | 她认出了跟踪者 |
[20:34] | Yeah? | 是谁 |
[20:36] | A cop. | 一个警察 |
[20:38] | From Juarez. | 华瑞兹市的 |
[20:41] | Destas segura? | 你确定吗 |
[20:42] | Yes, I’m sure, Marco. | 我确定 马克 |
[20:43] | She was terrified. She knew him. | 她吓坏了 她认识他 |
[20:48] | What’s going on down here? | 这边到底怎么回事 |
[20:52] | They know we saved her. | 他们知道我们救了她 |
[20:55] | She wasn’t supposed to be saved. | 她本来应该死掉了的 |
[20:58] | Yesterday, someone tried to kill me. | 昨天 有人想要杀我 |
[21:04] | We were on a raid. | 我们当时正突击搜查 |
[21:05] | I turn, and there he was. | 我一转身 他就站在那 |
[21:09] | We were wearing masks and it was dark, | 我们当时带着面具 而且屋里很暗 |
[21:13] | so I couldn’t see who he was, but.. | 所以没看到他的脸 但是 |
[21:16] | it was one of my own men. | 我确定那是我们自己人 |
[21:20] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[21:22] | We? | 我们 |
[21:24] | This is my problem. | 这是我自己的麻烦 |
[21:26] | I’ll deal with it. | 我会处理的 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry, how is this your problem? | 不好意思 这怎么成了你的麻烦 |
[21:33] | I risked my job smuggling an illegal immigrant | 我赌上工作把一个非法移民 |
[21:35] | – into the united States. – Ah, ch… No, no, no, | -偷运到美国境内 -不不不 |
[21:38] | undocumented– not illegal. | 是无官方记录的 不是非法 |
[21:39] | They showed up at Hank’s house looking for her. | 他们去汉克家找她了 |
[21:42] | Can’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[21:43] | If they want me dead, they can make it happen. | 如果他们要我死 我就死定了 |
[21:46] | At any time, like that. | 随时 就像这样 |
[21:48] | Same for you. | 你也是 |
[21:51] | You know what, Marco? | 我跟你说 马可 |
[21:52] | Why don’t you call me when you’re ready to do something? | 你准备好对策后再给我电话吧 |
[22:45] | 丽莎·克罗斯 德州埃尔帕索警局 | |
[23:21] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[23:22] | Uh, well, I don’t know.They, uh, | 我不知道 他们 |
[23:24] | took him to the hospital for an MRI and some other tests. | 带他去医院做核磁共振还有其它检查了 |
[23:27] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[23:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:31] | I can call you if there’s news. | 有什么消息我可以通知你 |
[23:34] | That’s if you want to know. | 如果你想知道的话 |
[23:35] | I do. | 我想 |
[23:38] | And, uh, I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事很抱歉 |
[23:42] | Like I said, this… | 正如我所说 这 |
[23:43] | this whole thing is kind of… | 这整件事都有点 |
[23:44] | Yeah, weird. | 怪怪的 |
[23:47] | Weird is-is-is what you said. | 你说的就是”怪怪的” |
[23:48] | Yeah, no, kind of. | 是啊 有点吧 |
[23:54] | Could we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:58] | I-I just have a lot of… | 我有很多 |
[24:00] | a lot of questions. | 很多问题 |
[24:03] | About your brother. | 关于你哥哥的 |
[24:06] | Yeah, okay, uh, there’s food here. | 好 附近有餐厅 |
[24:09] | Okay, yeah, that’s perfect. | 好 很好 |
[24:11] | Okay. | 行 |
[24:26] | You want me to come in with you? | 要我陪你进去吗 |
[24:28] | Yes. Bring your tools. | 要 把你的工具带上 |
[24:30] | I got ’em. | 带着呢 |
[24:41] | Hi. How are you? | 你们好 |
[24:42] | Welcome to Rayburn National Bank. | 欢迎来到雷伯恩国民银行 |
[24:44] | Uh, Mr. Delarge is waiting in his office, | 德拉格先生在办公室等着了 |
[24:46] | if you’d like to follow me, please. | 请你们跟我来 |
[24:48] | Uh, can I get you anything to drink? | 需要什么喝的吗 |
[24:50] | I would like some tea with honey and cream. | 一杯茶 加蜂蜜和奶油 |
[24:52] | Okay, yeah, uh, sir? | 好 这位先生呢 |
[24:53] | No? Okay, uh, right this way, please. | 不要吗 好的 这边请 |
[25:01] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[25:03] | Uh, hi, Mr. Delarge. Your clients are here. | 德拉格先生 您的客户到了 |
[25:07] | Right this… | 这边请 |
[25:09] | Have a great meeting. | 谈话愉快 |
[25:10] | Ms. Nacht. | 纳赫特女士 |
[25:17] | Is that really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[25:23] | Phone. | 手机 |
[25:27] | Please. | 劳驾 |
[25:38] | You know why we’re here? | 知道我们为什么在这儿吗 |
[25:41] | That’s a… | 那是… |
[25:43] | a signed Mickey Mantle ball. | 米奇·曼托签过名的棒球 |
[25:46] | And who’s that? | 他是什么人 |
[25:48] | Yovani, please return the ball. | 尤凡尼 把球放回去 |
[25:49] | It doesn’t belong to you. | 它不是你的 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[26:03] | How old is the blonde? | 这金发小妞儿多大 |
[26:06] | What? | 什么 |
[26:07] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[26:08] | How old is she? | 她多大 |
[26:11] | She has nice eyes. | 她的眼睛真漂亮 |
[26:22] | I want to know what happened at the Quintana house. | 我想知道昆塔纳家发生了什么事 |
[26:26] | It was a freak thing. | 挺反常的 |
[26:27] | She had a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[26:29] | The money wasn’t supposed to be there. | 钱不应该在那 |
[26:30] | Well, like I told you, we had a delay. | 就像我跟你说的那样 我们耽搁了 |
[26:33] | We understood you, | 我们原本以为 |
[26:34] | uh, would be able to handle the volume. | 你们能处理好那些钱 |
[26:36] | And we can. | 是的 我们能 |
[26:38] | Then why didn’t you? | 那为什么没做到 |
[26:41] | That will not happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[26:44] | But it did. | 但这次犯了错 |
[26:45] | Yes, it did, | 是的 我们失误了 |
[26:46] | and I have made the necessary corrections. | 但我已经做好了善后工作 |
[26:49] | Leaving us with a negative balance of $60,427,000. | 这次我们损失了6042.7万美元 |
[26:53] | That includes the euros at the current exchange rate. | 其中还包括按照当前汇率换算的欧元 |
[26:59] | Why wasn’t the money moved when it was supposed to? | 钱为什么没有按时转移 |
[27:03] | Explain that to me exactly. | 详细解释给我听 |
[27:08] | My courier confused the pickup dates. | 我的取货人搞混了取货日期 |
[27:12] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[27:13] | But, like I said, i’ve-I’ve… | 但就像我说的 我 我已经… |
[27:14] | I’ve dealt with him. | 我已经处置他了 |
[27:18] | Dealt with him how? | 如何处置的 |
[27:23] | I need a name, please. | 请把他的名字告诉我 |
[27:25] | It is my job to provide thorough accounting of how it happened. | 我的职责就是对事件进行详述记录 |
[27:29] | He has a family. | 他还有家室 |
[27:31] | – Yes. So? – Please. | -是吗 那又怎样 -求你了 |
[27:46] | Uh, uh, tea with honey and cream. | 这杯是放了蜂蜜和奶油的茶 |
[27:48] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[27:51] | I… I’m so sorry, I… | 我 太对不起了 我… |
[27:53] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[27:55] | Yovani. | 尤凡尼 |
[27:57] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Delarge, I’m… | 太对不起了 德拉格先生 我… |
[27:59] | It’s my f… So sorry, I… | 都是我不好 太对不起了 我… |
[28:01] | Wait, wait, what are you do… | 等等 等等 你要干什么… |
[28:03] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:04] | Hey, hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:35] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:38] | You won’t call the police or tell anybody what happened. | 你不准报警或者告诉别人 |
[28:45] | No. | 不会 |
[28:47] | You have a family, too. Don’t you, Mr. Delarge? | 你也有家室 不是吗 德拉格先生 |
[29:04] | Now I need the name of the courier… please. | 现在请把取货人的名字告诉我 |
[29:14] | You don’t look like a cop. | 你不像个警察 |
[29:16] | And that’s a good thing, | 那也挺好 |
[29:17] | ’cause usually I don’t like talking to cops. | 因为通常我不喜欢和警察交谈 |
[29:20] | Why? Are you a criminal? | 为什么 你犯罪了吗 |
[29:24] | No. | 没有 |
[29:27] | Not right now. | 现在没有 |
[29:31] | That’s a joke. | 逗你玩的 |
[29:36] | No, I get it, I get it. | 我找到笑点了 |
[29:38] | That’s hilarious. | 特别好笑 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:52] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[29:55] | You want to know about my brother. | 你想了解我哥哥的事 |
[29:58] | I want to know why he picked my sister. | 我想知道他为什么要杀我姐姐 |
[30:09] | We all drove ourselves crazy asking why he did that to your sister. | 我们都想知道他为什么这么对你姐姐 |
[30:19] | After the trial, my, | 审判之后 |
[30:21] | uh… my old man killed himself. | 我…我爸自杀了 |
[30:23] | Shotgun. | 用的猎枪 |
[30:24] | My mother passed a couple years later. | 我妈几年后也去世了 |
[30:26] | Cancer. | 得了癌症 |
[30:29] | I think it’s… it’s all related, you know. | 我觉得这都是有因果联系的 |
[30:34] | Like some kind of karma for what Jimmy did. | 就像是吉米做了那事之后的报应 |
[30:38] | I don’t believe in karma. | 我不相信因果报应 |
[30:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:45] | Things just happen. | 世事无常 |
[30:51] | But there’s a pattern out there, | 但这总是冥冥中有安排 |
[30:53] | like… like us meeting. | 比如我们的见面 |
[30:56] | There’s no pattern. | 没有什么安排 |
[30:58] | Your brother killed my sister. | 你哥哥杀了我姐姐 |
[31:05] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 那你想要我说什么 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:13] | And that day… | 那一天 |
[31:15] | That day messed up my entire life | 那一天毁了我的一生 |
[31:17] | and I’m guessing it did a number on your family. | 我想也毁了你们家庭吧 |
[31:42] | Thanks for lunch. | 感谢你请我吃午餐 |
[31:46] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:53] | Uh, wait… | 等等 |
[32:00] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[32:19] | Daniel Frye. | 丹尼尔·弗莱 |
[32:22] | Never, uh… | 一直 |
[32:24] | Never caught your name. | 一直不知道你叫什么 |
[32:26] | Whatever you want it to be. | 随便你怎么叫吧 |
[32:30] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:32] | How about, uh… | 那就叫你 |
[32:35] | How about Dick? | 那就叫你屌客 |
[32:37] | That works. | 可以 |
[32:39] | You got five minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[32:41] | All right, so… | 好的 那… |
[32:42] | Put that away. | 放回去 |
[32:44] | This is off the record. | 这个不准记 |
[32:47] | Deep cover. You got it. | 机密啊 好的 |
[32:49] | So, what you got, Dick? | 那你有什么情报 屌客 |
[32:52] | My department chief is sitting on your FOIA request. | 局长正在考虑你的信息自由申请 |
[32:55] | No shit. | 真的假的 |
[33:01] | Quintana, Quintana, Quintana. | 昆塔纳 昆塔纳 昆塔纳 |
[33:04] | All given asylum on the same day. | 同一天给予庇护 |
[33:07] | You see the date? | 看到日期了吗 |
[33:07] | Who could order something like this? | 谁能这么安排 |
[33:09] | Way above my pay grade. | 我这个级别肯定不行 |
[33:11] | Somebody’s got to be on the take, right? I mean… | 一定有人受贿了 对吧 |
[33:12] | Listen, I don’t answer questions like that. | 听着 我不会回答这种问题 |
[33:16] | Look, you never saw this, and we never met. | 你什么都没看到 我们没见过面 |
[33:22] | Don’t you know what the socialists in power would do to | 你不知道掌权的社会党人会对我这种 |
[33:25] | a GS-9 like me? | 9级公务员做什么吗 |
[33:29] | I don’t know, Dick. | 我不知道 屌客 |
[33:29] | What would the Socialists in power do? | 那些掌权的社会党人会怎么做 |
[33:31] | Take away your five weeks paid vacation? | 取消你五周带薪休假 |
[33:47] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[33:49] | That’s you, isn’t it? | 照片里是你 对不对 |
[33:54] | Mmm, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[33:58] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪得到的 |
[34:01] | He had it on him when he was arrested. | 他被捕时身上带着的 |
[34:05] | You mean shot. | 你是说他被枪击那天 |
[34:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:11] | I remember this day. | 我记得这天 |
[34:15] | It was a good day. | 天气很好 |
[34:25] | Can I have this? | 这个能给我吗 |
[34:26] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[34:27] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[34:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:47] | I, uh… | 我 |
[34:52] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[34:58] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[35:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:18] | What are you…? | 你在 |
[35:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:20] | Foreplay? | 前戏 |
[35:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:31] | Is this weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[35:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 很棒 |
[36:09] | Maybe you should go. | 或许你该走了 |
[36:11] | I can’t. | 我走不了 |
[36:12] | She’s your mother. | 她是你妈妈 |
[36:14] | I mean, what if this guy saw her? | 我是说 那人看到她怎么办 |
[36:15] | No, he didn’t. | 他没看到 |
[36:17] | My mother put up a reward for information about Dani. | 我妈妈悬赏想获得达尼的消息 |
[36:20] | She still has hope. | 她还存着希望 |
[36:24] | These people who are calling just want the money. | 那些打电话的人就是想要钱 |
[36:28] | Dani’s not lost. | 达尼没有失踪 |
[36:30] | She didn’t run away. | 她没有逃跑 |
[36:35] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[36:36] | You don’t know that. | 你没法确定 |
[36:43] | I just don’t want to talk about this anymore, okay? | 我不想再说了 可以吗 |
[36:44] | Dude… dude, I’ve been looking for you. | 老兄 我一直在找你 |
[36:45] | Kelly said you… | 凯利说你 |
[36:49] | Kelly said you were just having lunch. | 凯利说你在吃午饭 |
[36:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:52] | It is just lunch. | 只是午餐而已 |
[36:53] | That… | 那个 |
[36:54] | Are-are you, uh…? | 你是 |
[36:56] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[36:58] | You must be Daniel. | 你肯定是丹尼尔了 |
[37:00] | That’s me– | 是我 |
[37:01] | the dickhead. | 那个二逼 |
[37:02] | Ah, she did mention something about that. | 她的确提过这个 |
[37:04] | What? | 什么 |
[37:07] | Grab a chair. | 坐吧 |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:08] | Oh, are you done? | 你吃完了吗 |
[37:09] | Because I am, like, starving. | 因为我有点饿了 |
[37:10] | No, it’s all yours. | 没关系 都给你吃 |
[37:12] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[37:15] | My God, you are pretty. | 天呐 你可真美 |
[37:17] | You’ve got, like, perfect lips. | 你的双唇 太完美了 |
[37:19] | That’s awesome. | 真给力啊 |
[37:20] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[37:21] | Two beers. I’m fine. | 就两瓶啤酒 没事 |
[37:24] | Full disclosure, | 跟你公开一下 |
[37:25] | this dickhead is also a fully-functioning alcoholic. | 我不光二还是个精神正常的酒鬼 |
[37:28] | Daniel, what do you want? | 丹尼尔 你找我什么事 |
[37:30] | Oh, um… met with my source. | 我见了我的线人 |
[37:34] | Yeah, your guy in immigration. | 知道 移民局的那个人 |
[37:35] | Yeah, so listen. | 对 听着 |
[37:36] | So, three of Millie Quintana’s relatives from Guatemala all got | 钱庄开业前两个月 米莉·昆塔纳的 |
[37:39] | asylum six months before that money house went on line. | 三个危地马拉亲戚就已经获准在美国避难 |
[37:46] | So Millie has connections in Immigration? | 这么说米莉在移民局里有关系 |
[37:49] | Yeah, right. I mean, it’s got to be that, or, | 没错 应该是这样 |
[37:50] | like, whoever she’s working for… | 要么就是她的雇主 |
[37:51] | Someone-someone made that happen. | 可能谁有这个能耐吧 |
[37:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:57] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:57] | I shouldn’t have interrupted. | 本就不该来打扰的 |
[37:59] | It was so lovely meeting you. | 认识你真的很开心 |
[38:01] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[38:02] | Hey, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[38:03] | We need to find those relatives. | 我们要把那些亲戚找出来 |
[38:10] | 打造属于你的山脊 海量供选 请致电奇普·迪亚兹 | |
[38:22] | I thought you were gonna go for his hand. | 我以为你会废他的手 |
[38:25] | Ear was better. | 耳朵更好 |
[38:25] | He wasn’t listening. | 谁让他不听话 |
[38:27] | You want, we can get you a new dress… | 你要的话 等解决掉美国佬 |
[38:31] | after we get the Yankee. | 可以给你弄条新裙子来 |
[38:33] | I could give you my thoughts, | 我帮你挑一挑 |
[38:36] | help you look good. | 让你看起来体面些 |
[38:39] | It is “Yankee,” Not “The Yankee,” | 美国人 不加冠词 |
[38:41] | And I don’t need a new dress. | 我不需要新裙子 |
[38:45] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[38:54] | Chip Diaz. | 奇普·迪亚兹 |
[38:55] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[38:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:58] | Where would you like to start? | 你想从哪里开始 |
[38:59] | Inside. | 里边 |
[39:00] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[39:02] | I’ve got some refreshments, if you’d like. | 如果你喜欢 我还准备了些点心 |
[39:05] | Tools? | 带工具吗 |
[39:07] | No. | 不用 |
[39:09] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[39:10] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[40:15] | OK. | 好的 |
[40:32] | Marco Ruiz | 马可·鲁伊斯 |
[42:18] | Would you like something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[42:20] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[42:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:26] | Thinking maybe I should, uh, | 我貌似应该… |
[42:28] | get going. | 走了 |
[42:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:34] | Did he, uh, give you those? | 这是他送给你的吗 |
[42:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:40] | He drew them for me. | 他为我画的 |
[42:45] | Why would you, uh, put them up? | 你为什么把它们挂起来 |
[42:50] | I like looking at them. | 我喜欢看 |
[42:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:00] | I, uh… | 我… |
[43:02] | should get going. | 该走了 |
[43:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:37] | Sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[43:40] | What else am I gonna do? | 我有别的选择吗 |
[43:43] | I’m trying to get you a visa without raising too many red flags. | 我在想办法偷偷的给你办个签证 |
[43:47] | So this will be a temporary situation, okay? | 只能暂时先这样 好吗 |
[43:49] | Until I figure something out. | 直到我找到别的办法 |
[43:51] | What if they come back to your house? | 他们要回到你的住处怎么办 |
[43:52] | Well, if they do, | 如果那样 |
[43:53] | they’re not gonna like what they find. | 他们不会有好果子吃的 |
[43:57] | I’m sorry about this. | 对不起 |
[43:59] | No. I-I’ve been too much trouble, I’m… | 不 我给你添了这么多麻烦 |
[44:01] | No, you haven’t. | 没有 |
[44:02] | Nothing to be sorry about, Eva. | 没必要内疚 伊娃 |
[44:09] | – I need to have a word with this guy first, all right? – Okay. | -我得先跟这家伙说两句话 -好的 |
[44:20] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[44:21] | Dang stray dog– I tried to catch it, but it eluded me. | 该死的流浪狗 我想抓它 结果它逃掉了 |
[44:25] | Dang good-looking collie. | 很漂亮的柯利牧羊犬 |
[44:28] | Hello, Eva. | 你好 伊娃 |
[44:31] | You like collies? | 你喜欢柯利牧羊犬吗 |
[44:33] | No opinion. | 没什么喜不喜欢 |
[44:34] | Well, it’s a good breed, generally. | 这种狗不错 |
[44:37] | Helpful. | 是个好帮手 |
[44:38] | Let’s get something straight. | 先把话说清楚 |
[44:39] | I’m here in a non-law enforcement capacity, all right? | 这件事上 我一点执法能力都没有 |
[44:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[44:44] | She’ll be safe with me. | 她跟着我会很安全 |
[44:46] | Plus Brother Steven will be back soon. | 而且斯蒂文兄弟很快就回来了 |
[44:49] | They have a spiritual connection. | 兄弟俩办事心有灵犀 |
[44:50] | Look, I don’t trust you, | 听着 我不信任你 |
[44:51] | I don’t trust that wing nut Linder, neither. | 也不信任那个疯子林德 |
[44:53] | Not as far as I could throw you. | 一点都不信 |
[44:55] | This was her idea to come here. | 来这里是她的主意 |
[44:57] | See, I ran your name, Bob. | 我查了你的老底 鲍勃 |
[44:59] | You want to tell me about what happened in Tulsa? | 你要跟我说说塔尔萨那事吗 |
[45:03] | – Which thing? – Felony assault with a dirt bike. | -哪件事 -驾驶越野摩托进行人身伤害 |
[45:08] | Well, it was one of those stand your ground things, | 我那是被触犯了底线 |
[45:10] | it just happened to be on a Yamaha. | 只是当时恰好骑着辆雅马哈 |
[45:12] | Might have been some meth involved | 说不定还磕了点冰毒 |
[45:13] | you know what I’m talking about. | 你懂的 |
[45:15] | You still tweakin’, Bob? | 你还在嗑药吗 鲍勃 |
[45:16] | I’m not that man anymore. | 我不再是以前那家伙了 |
[45:20] | You have anything else you want to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[45:23] | Yeah, what do you got going on up at that ranch? | 你在牧场做些什么 |
[45:25] | The Lord’s work. | 代主行事 |
[45:27] | A safe haven. | 那里是避风港 |
[45:29] | The Path. | 天国通路 |
[45:32] | For the moment… | 眼下 |
[45:34] | I’m gonna let her go with you, all right? | 我姑且让她跟你走 |
[45:36] | But you’re responsible for her. | 但你有责任照顾好她 |
[45:37] | If anything happens to her, | 如果她出了事 |
[45:38] | you answer to me, do you understand? | 你得给我个交待 明白吗 |
[45:40] | Yeah, I do. | 明白 |
[45:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:01] | Hola, Marco. | 你好 马可 |
[47:51] | Trucker called it in. | 卡车司机报的警 |
[48:07] | Is that a dog? | 那是条狗吗 |
[48:09] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[48:14] | We need to stop it. | 咱们得把车停下 |
[48:18] | Yeah, I wanted you to see what we’re up against first. | 是啊 我是想先让你看看 |
[48:21] | Course, it’s a hybrid, so it ain’t like we can wait it out. | 这是辆混合动力车 干等是没指望了 |
[48:34] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[48:34] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[48:36] | Exactly. | 我也想问 |
[48:42] | There she goes. | 女汉子出马了 |
[49:00] | Dude, look. | 伙计 你看 |
[49:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[49:03] | Dude, check it out. | 伙计 去看看 |
[49:45] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |