时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I’m giving you a story. | 我可是在给你一个大消息 |
[00:21] | You don’t want it, | 你要是不想要 |
[00:21] | I will find some other asshole journalist who does. | 我大可去找别的狗屁记者写 |
[00:25] | The DEA? | 缉毒局的人 |
[00:26] | Yeah, they want us to | 对 他们想让我们 |
[00:27] | dig into a company called, um… sh… uh, CLIO…? | 调查一个公司 叫… CLIO |
[00:31] | – Grupo CLIO? – That’s it! Yeah, yeah,yeah. | -CLIO国际集团 -对对 就是这个名字 |
[00:32] | Do you know it? | 你知道这个公司 |
[00:35] | Well, this thing is bigger than the banker. | 这事远不止是银行家自杀这么简单 |
[00:38] | Eleanor Nacht was here with Yovani Garza. | 埃利诺·纳赫特和尤凡尼·加尔萨来过这里 |
[00:42] | And they met with him. | 与他见面 |
[00:43] | Delarge’s death left us exposed. | 德拉格的死暴露了我们 |
[00:46] | Did you fix it? | 你解决了吗 |
[00:47] | For now, yes. | 暂时解决了 |
[00:48] | Uh, I’ll be taking Eva Guerra’s deposition. | 我是来获取伊娃·格拉的证词的 |
[00:50] | If you don’t do this, | 如果你不站出来 |
[00:52] | you know it’s gonna continue to | 你很清楚还会有 |
[00:53] | happen to other women. | 别的女性遭此厄运 |
[00:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:56] | Hold-hold on a second here. | 你们先等等 |
[00:58] | We’re-we’re talking about police officers from Juarez. | 我们说的这可是华瑞兹的警察 |
[01:02] | You gonna protect her? | 你能保护她吗 |
[01:03] | I can arrange for protection, yes. | 我可以安排周密的保护措施 |
[01:05] | Something happened. | 出事了 |
[01:06] | No details, please. | 请概括一点讲 |
[01:10] | I felt a presence in the room. | 我感觉房间里不止我一个人 |
[01:12] | My life for your son’s? That seems fair. | 用我的命偿你儿子的命 很公平 |
[01:21] | Let him go! Police! | 放开他 我是警察 |
[01:23] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[01:28] | You got to stay out of this. | 你最好别管这事 |
[01:29] | This… is not your business. | 这个… 不关你的事 |
[04:32] | Robles has men watching. | 罗伯斯派人盯着了 |
[04:35] | You, me… all of us. | 你 我 所有人 |
[04:38] | They were waiting for Abelardo. | 他们在等阿韦拉多 |
[04:40] | It’s a game. | 这是个游戏 |
[04:42] | They’re just trying to scare me. | 他们只是想吓唬我 |
[04:43] | That’s not what it looked like to me. | 我看着不像 |
[04:47] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[04:48] | I’m gonna file | 我要亲自 |
[04:49] | this indictment myself in Mexico City, so… | 去墨西哥城呈交诉状 所以… |
[04:56] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[04:58] | I got him after yesterday’s incident. | 昨天的事过后 我就请了他 |
[04:59] | From the government? | 政府指派的吗 |
[05:01] | No. Private firm. | 不 是私人公司 |
[05:03] | The only reason they didn’t do anything | 他们没有采取行动的唯一原因 |
[05:05] | is because I surprised them. | 是他们没想到我会出现 |
[05:08] | Rescued by the gringa. | 被外国女人救了 |
[05:09] | And where were you? | 你当时在哪里 |
[05:13] | Alma called. | 阿尔玛打来了电话 |
[05:15] | I thought she wasn’t taking your calls. | 你不是说她不接你电话吗 |
[05:17] | Lilly, the little one, | 小女儿莉莉 |
[05:18] | she’s having some trouble at school, so… | 在学校遇上了点麻烦 所以… |
[05:22] | With Eva’s affidavit | 有了伊娃 |
[05:23] | that she was raped by Captain Robles, | 表明自己被罗伯斯队长强奸的宣誓证词 |
[05:25] | the attorney general’s gonna want to make arrests. | 司法部长会想逮捕他的 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna need a heads up on that. | 批捕前先给我打个招呼 |
[05:29] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[05:30] | But you need to be careful. | 但你得小心点 |
[05:33] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[05:34] | Then, that’s it. | 那就这样吧 |
[05:36] | We wait. | 我们等着 |
[05:37] | Events are gonna start to move quick once I file. | 我呈交诉状后 事情的发展会很快 |
[05:41] | They’re gonna hit your department like a bomb. | 这一石会在你们局里激起千层浪 |
[05:43] | Stay away from the blast, okay? | 别被波及 好吗 |
[05:48] | Gracias, Marco. | 谢谢 马可 |
[05:49] | Detective. | 警探 |
[05:54] | What happens when Robles is gone? | 罗伯斯下台后会怎么样 |
[05:57] | Oh, he’s not gone yet. | 他现在还没下台呢 |
[05:59] | I have something to take care of. | 我还有事要处理 |
[06:00] | I’ll see you back at the office. | 我们办公室见 |
[06:20] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[06:21] | Went on a hike. | 去远足了 |
[06:25] | This place, uh, my brother used to take me. | 我哥哥以前经常带我去那里 |
[06:46] | So, uh, what are you gonna do with that? | 话说骨灰你要怎么处理 |
[06:52] | I, uh… | 我… |
[06:55] | How about we toss it? | 要不扔了吧 |
[07:02] | Sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[07:04] | I mean, even if I had the money, | 即使我有钱 |
[07:07] | I wouldn’t spend it on a funeral. | 我也不会花在葬礼上 |
[07:10] | What’s the point? | 这样有什么意义 |
[07:13] | I mean, I hated my sister’s funeral. | 我当时特别讨厌我姐姐的葬礼 |
[07:16] | The casket was closed, | 棺材盖着 |
[07:17] | and some man I’ve never met was talking about God. | 还有个我从没见过的人在谈论上帝 |
[07:26] | My mother was high and fell asleep, so… | 我母亲当时吸毒睡觉了 所以… |
[07:35] | I don’t know why I took them. | 我不知道为什么把骨灰带回来 |
[07:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:15] | I made you a key. | 我给你配了把钥匙 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | Hey, uh, I was thinking of | 我在想 |
[08:28] | picking up some work here. | 在这里找份工作 |
[08:32] | See where this goes? | 看看以后的情况 |
[08:34] | Where what goes? | 什么情况 |
[08:37] | Us. | 我们俩 |
[08:40] | Well, I’m not your girlfriend, so… | 我又不是你女朋友 所以… |
[08:43] | Well, why don’t we just hang out, | 那我们就先处一处 |
[08:48] | keep it casual? | 顺其自然怎么样 |
[08:52] | See what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | You sure this guy is for real? | 你确定这个人是认真的吗 |
[09:16] | Father Salas says he wants to tell us a story. | 萨拉斯神父说他想告诉我们一个故事 |
[09:19] | Says he knows you. | 他说他知道你 |
[09:21] | Oh, that don’t sound good. | 这可不妙 |
[09:28] | Buenos dias, Adriana. | 早上好 阿德里亚娜 |
[09:29] | Padre. | 神父 |
[09:35] | Uh, it’s, uh, Daniel Frye. | 我是丹尼尔·弗莱 |
[09:37] | Peace be with you. | 平安与你同在 |
[09:38] | Okay, yeah, I’ll take that. | 好 承你吉言 |
[09:42] | So… uh, he asked for us? | 话说 他要求找我们的吗 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:47] | What, he, uh…? | 那他… |
[09:48] | How exactly? | 怎么会我们 |
[09:49] | He knows of you. | 他知道你 |
[09:51] | Your work. | 你的工作 |
[09:52] | Oh, he’s an El Paso times subscriber, huh? | 他是《埃尔帕索时报》的读者吗 |
[09:55] | He asked for you by name. | 他点名要找你 |
[09:57] | I do not question him. | 我不问缘由 |
[09:59] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[10:01] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[10:08] | You’ll have to wear these. | 你们得戴上这个 |
[10:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:11] | For your protection. | 是为了保护你们 |
[10:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:39] | Hello. Hola. | 你好 你好 |
[10:44] | Franco. | 弗兰科 |
[10:53] | You know what I do? | 知道我是干什么的吗 |
[10:55] | Yes. | 知道 |
[11:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:02] | I want to confess my sins to God and the world. | 我想向上帝和全世界忏悔我的罪过 |
[11:07] | We’re listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[11:10] | I have killed… | 我杀过… |
[11:13] | women… children and many, many men. | 女人 儿童 还有很多很多男人 |
[11:19] | Journalists, even. | 甚至还有记者 |
[11:22] | But I was gentle at the end. | 但是最后我都对他们很好 |
[11:27] | I listened to them… | 我倾听他们的话… |
[11:31] | wiped their tears… | 擦去他们的眼泪… |
[11:35] | and let them have their moments. | 让他们好好拥有最后的时光 |
[11:37] | How many of these moments did you have? | 你有过多少次这样的经历 |
[11:42] | 243. | 243次 |
[11:52] | How’d you… how’d you find our names? | 你 你怎么找上我们的 |
[11:55] | We have a friend in common. | 我们有个共同的朋友 |
[11:57] | Chuchito. | 楚奇托 |
[12:01] | No, no, no. | 别别 |
[12:04] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 听你的 |
[12:07] | Then how do you know Chuchito? | 你怎么认识楚奇托的 |
[12:08] | ‘Cause last time we saw him, | 我们最后一次见到他 |
[12:09] | he was, uh… he was in a bag. | 是装在袋子里的一具尸体 |
[12:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:13] | I put him there. | 是我把他放进去的 |
[12:16] | Did you kill him for Fausto Galvan? | 你替福斯托·加尔文杀了他 |
[12:19] | No. | 不 |
[12:22] | Chuchito was working in a stash house, | 楚奇托为一间地下银库做事 |
[12:24] | moving money for a woman named Millie Quintana. | 帮一个叫米莉·昆塔纳的女人运钱 |
[12:26] | We think it was Fausto’s money. | 我们认为那是福斯托的钱 |
[12:29] | They said he was a courier. | 他们只说他是个送货的 |
[12:32] | They didn’t say anything else. | 其它什么都没说 |
[12:33] | Who ordered Chuchito’s murder? | 是谁要杀死楚奇托 |
[12:47] | The same men who ordered Yusanda’s. | 想杀胡桑达的那个人 |
[12:58] | Got a real estate agent. | 我们抓到个地产经纪 |
[12:59] | Got picked up on a DUI and solicitation. | 酒后驾车 还招妓 |
[13:02] | – So? – So while they were booking him, | -然后呢 -在给他办理逮捕的时候 |
[13:04] | he saw one of our flyers. | 他看到了我们的传单 |
[13:06] | He says that he showed Eleanor Nacht | 他说他曾带埃利诺·纳赫特 |
[13:08] | and Yovani Garza a house, | 和尤凡尼·加尔萨看过房子 |
[13:10] | same day they went to the bank. | 就在他们去银行的那天 |
[13:15] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[13:16] | Development called Red Ridge View. | 一个叫赤脊山景的在建楼盘 |
[13:21] | Thank you very much, Chip. | 多谢你的合作 奇普 |
[13:29] | We haven’t talked about Dobbs at all, Sonya. | 我们一直都没谈多布斯的事 桑娅 |
[13:32] | He’s been dead almost a week. | 他死了快一星期了 |
[13:36] | Nothing left to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[13:39] | Well, you’ve been going to visit him for 15 years. | 这十五年来你一直去探视他 |
[13:41] | I figure his death might’ve rattled you. | 他的死一定让你感触很深吧 |
[13:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:49] | So Jack is gone, then. | 这么说杰克也走了 |
[13:51] | No. | 不 |
[13:52] | He’s staying. | 他会留在这里 |
[13:56] | What for? | 为什么 |
[13:59] | Staying at my apartment. | 住在我公寓里 |
[14:02] | I know you don’t like him, Hank, | 我知道你不喜欢他 汉克 |
[14:05] | but I do. | 但我喜欢 |
[14:08] | Do you know anything about the man besides the fact | 你对这男人有任何了解吗 |
[14:10] | that his brother killed your sister? | 除了他哥哥杀了你姐姐 |
[14:13] | No. | 没有 |
[14:14] | – He got a job? – Not here. | -他有工作吗 -这里没有 |
[14:16] | So he’s just gonna hang around? | 所以他就待在这无所事事吗 |
[14:18] | I’m not asking… | 我不是 |
[14:20] | for permission, Hank. | 在征求你同意 汉克 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | I just thought you should know. | 只是告诉你一声 |
[14:29] | Fair enough. | 我明白了 |
[14:31] | 建造属于你的赤脊山景 空地出售 欢迎致电 奇普·迪亚兹 | |
[14:36] | This is the one– the Scottsdale. | 就是这间 斯科茨代尔 |
[14:45] | Apparently, Eleanor and Yovani took the tour. | 显然 埃利诺和尤凡尼在这参观了一番 |
[15:06] | Fausto’s stamp. | 福斯托的标记 |
[15:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:27] | You find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[15:30] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[15:35] | You need to ask the DEA | 你得去问问缉毒局 |
[15:37] | how Rayburn National Bank is | 雷伯恩国民银行跟这里 |
[15:39] | connected to this property. | 到底有什么联系 |
[15:40] | Well, if it’s got anything to do with money laundering, | 如果这跟洗钱有关 |
[15:42] | they’re, uh, gonna be tight-lipped. | 他们不会轻易透露消息 |
[15:50] | Eleanor visits a taxidermist, | 埃利诺见了一个标本师 |
[15:53] | a bank and this house… | 去了一家银行和这里 |
[15:57] | all connected to Fausto. | 都跟福斯托有关 |
[16:04] | How? | 到底有什么联系 |
[16:15] | Bueno. | 你好 |
[16:50] | Ciego? | 西埃戈?? |
[17:03] | No, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[17:05] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[17:20] | No! | 不要 |
[19:31] | What have you done? | 你们都干了什么 |
[19:34] | The man in the shack… | 马厩里的那个人… |
[19:39] | Found him. | 被你发现了 |
[19:42] | He’s one of the men who attacked me. | 他是侵犯我的那些人之一 |
[19:48] | He came for you here. | 他过来找你 |
[19:52] | What have you done to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[19:56] | We got the names of | 我们把当晚所有 |
[19:58] | all the other men who were there that night. | 施暴者名字都问出来了 |
[20:00] | But I have a statement. | 但我做了笔录 |
[20:01] | The American police, the prosecutor– | 美国警察 那个墨西哥检察官 |
[20:03] | they’re gonna arrest him | 他们会逮捕他 |
[20:04] | and I’m gonna get asylum. | 我会得到政治庇护 |
[20:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:09] | It’s a possibility. | 有这种可能 |
[20:12] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:13] | That’s a form of justice. | 这是一种伸张正义的方式 |
[20:18] | Might work, it might not. | 也许能行 也许不能 |
[20:23] | You should’ve told me he was here. | 他找到这里 你早该告诉我 |
[20:33] | I cannot wait to see the look | 我迫不及待的想看看 |
[20:35] | on Sebastian Cerisola’s face | 塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉被我们问到 |
[20:36] | when we ask him about chuchito and Yusando. | 楚奇托和胡桑达时 是什么表情 |
[20:38] | He’s gonna talk to us? | 他会见我们吗 |
[20:40] | They said we could wait as long as we like | 他们说我们想等多久都可以 |
[20:41] | while Ser Cerisola considers our interview request. | 塞里索拉先生正在考虑我们的见面请求 |
[20:44] | That is a polite cock block. | 这是礼貌的搪塞 |
[20:47] | You really think so? | 你真这样认为吗 |
[20:48] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[20:51] | You know, sometimes when I see | 有时候 当我看到 |
[20:52] | these gleaming air-conditioned nightmares, | 这些亮闪闪 冰冰凉的鬼东西 |
[20:54] | I just think to myself, like, | 我心里暗暗想 |
[20:57] | all these people? | 这些家伙 |
[20:59] | They all got blood on their hands. | 他们全都双手沾满鲜血 |
[21:05] | You think Franco was telling us the truth? | 你认为弗兰科说的是实话吗 |
[21:07] | I think that dude has killed a lot of people. | 我认为那家伙杀人都不眨眼 |
[21:10] | I don’t know why he’d lie to us. | 没理由骗我们 |
[21:38] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[21:39] | I cannot deal with this place. | 这地方我真没法待 |
[21:41] | No, no, no! That’s it? | 不要啊 就这样完事了吗 |
[21:42] | Yeah. Look, if the guy’s not gonna comment or deny the story, | 如果这家伙对这事不评论也不否认 |
[21:45] | we’re gonna publish as is. | 我们就原封不动发出去 |
[21:47] | It’s better for us. | 对我们更好 |
[21:47] | Grab your bags, come on, let’s go. | 把包拿着 快点 我们走 |
[23:02] | Buenos días, Marco. | 早上好 马可 |
[23:15] | Detective Ruiz? | 鲁伊斯警探 |
[23:17] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[23:58] | Sonya, I need you to meet me. | 桑娅 我们得碰个面 |
[24:08] | They’re saying a delivery van | 他们说他在过马路时 |
[24:09] | hit him crossing the street. | 被一辆货车撞了 |
[24:19] | They’re saying the vehicle struck there, | 据说车是从那撞过来 |
[24:22] | landed on the metal. | 冲到了栅栏上 |
[24:26] | They tortured him. | 他被拷打过 |
[24:33] | They’re even producing fake witnesses to the accident. | 他们甚至安排了假的目击证人 |
[24:38] | They have Eva’s statement. | 他们拿走了伊娃的证词 |
[24:41] | Detective? | 警探 |
[24:53] | We take care of our own here. | 我们在清理门户 |
[24:56] | He was at your place | 他是在你那里 |
[24:57] | – when they tried to grab him. – I know… | -被抓走的 -我知道… |
[24:59] | He threatened me. | 他威胁了我 |
[25:00] | They’ll be coming after Eva next. | 下一个目标就是伊娃 |
[25:11] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[25:12] | Mexican company hires a hit man to clean up | 墨西哥一家企业雇佣职业杀手 |
[25:14] | its money laundering operations at Rayburn national Bank. | 掩盖其在雷伯恩国民银行的洗钱活动 |
[25:17] | I am telling you right now | 我跟你说 |
[25:19] | that shit right there is hot! | 这些猛料足够上头条 |
[25:21] | That hit man never referred to Grupo CLIO | 那个杀手从未点名道姓提及CLIO集团 |
[25:23] | or sebastian Cerisola by name. | 或是塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉 |
[25:26] | Who else would’ve benefitted? | 还有其他人能从中受益吗 |
[25:28] | We’re officially dynamite. | 我们这是重磅消息 |
[25:31] | You think Cuevas will be down with this? | 你觉得奎瓦斯能同意发吗 |
[25:34] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[25:36] | I don’t give a shit. | 我一点都不在乎 |
[25:38] | Look, we gave Sebastian Cerisola | 我们不是没给塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉机会 |
[25:40] | every chance to deny the story. | 去澄清这件事 |
[25:42] | He didn’t. Guess what. | 但他没有 你猜怎么着 |
[25:43] | That’s enough. | 我受够了 |
[25:45] | You saw what that man did to Chuchito. | 你见识过那个人对付楚奇托的手段 |
[25:48] | What do you think is going to | 要是我们发表了这个 |
[25:49] | happen when we publish this? | 你觉得他会怎么对付我们 |
[25:50] | Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 真的不骗你 |
[25:51] | I’m freaked out, okay? | 我也很害怕 好吗 |
[25:53] | But we’re balls deep on this thing, | 但是我们现在骑虎难下 |
[25:54] | and the only protection we got | 唯一自保的方法就是 |
[25:56] | is publishing that piece. | 发了那篇报道 |
[25:58] | You think there’s any protection from these people? | 在那些人面前 还有什么保护措施可言 |
[26:00] | You can take your name off of it. | 你可以把你的名字撤下来 |
[26:04] | No. | 不要 |
[26:07] | We’re doing this together. | 我们共同进退 |
[26:08] | No, don’t send it! | 别 不要点发送 |
[26:10] | No! Please! | 不要 拜托 |
[26:11] | Too late. | 已经发了 |
[26:11] | So it’s time to grow a pair. | 是时候拿出些胆量来了 |
[26:13] | Or drink heavily. | 或大醉一场 |
[26:15] | Come on, get that beer. | 快 把啤酒拿出来 |
[26:17] | Come on now. | 快点 来 |
[26:18] | Next stop… | 下一站 |
[26:20] | Pulitzer station. | 普利策站 |
[26:45] | Eva, they-they have something to tell you. | 伊娃 他们有事和你说 |
[26:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:51] | They killed the prosecutor. | 他们杀了那个检察官 |
[26:54] | I’m so sorry, Eva. | 我很遗憾 伊娃 |
[26:58] | And, uh, what happened to her statement? | 那她的证供呢 |
[27:05] | We think they have it. | 他们应该拿走了 |
[27:15] | Look, Eva, Hank wants to put some cruisers down on the | 伊娃 汉克想多派些巡逻车在街上 |
[27:20] | road,keep you safe here. | 来确保你的安全 |
[27:26] | I don’t want your help anymore. | 不用你们再帮忙了 |
[27:42] | Abelardo was one of the good ones. | 阿韦拉多是仅有的几个没被腐化的 |
[27:45] | He was totally alone, | 他一直在孤军奋战 |
[27:48] | Trust no one. | 不要相信任何人 |
[27:51] | I’m sure he kept backups of Eva’s affidavit. | 我敢肯定他留了一份伊娃证词的副本 |
[27:58] | You had him changing hotels, right? | 你让他换旅馆住 是吧 |
[28:01] | Right. | 是 |
[28:03] | Do you know where he stayed last? | 你知道他昨晚在哪吗 |
[28:05] | I know where he stayed two nights ago. | 我知道他两天前在哪 |
[30:04] | Where’s he? | 他人呢 |
[30:06] | Hey, you spiked the story? | 你把稿子压下了 |
[30:10] | It didn’t pass Legal. | 法律上过不去 |
[30:12] | You wanted the story. | 是你想要的 |
[30:13] | Yeah, and I supported it. | 对 我也很支持这篇报到 |
[30:15] | But you gave me interview with a hit man. | 可是你给我的是和杀手的访谈 |
[30:19] | You were wearing hoods. | 你还穿着兜帽 |
[30:21] | Let me just say this, okay? | 让我说一句 行吗 |
[30:22] | Everything we have dovetails | 我们掌握的一切 |
[30:24] | into our DEA guy, everything. | 与缉毒局那位给的信息吻合 |
[30:26] | According to your source, Grupo CLIO was | 根据你的消息来源 CLIO国际集团 |
[30:29] | laundering money for Fausto Galvan | 通过雷伯恩国民银行 |
[30:31] | at the Rayburn National Bank. | 为福斯托·加尔文洗钱 |
[30:33] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 就是这样 |
[30:34] | And this was the source | 而这个消息源 |
[30:35] | that would not go on record? | 还是不能公开的吗 |
[30:36] | Our source is a regional director of the DEA. | 消息来自于缉毒局一个地区主管 |
[30:39] | We have to protect him. | 我们必须保护他 |
[30:40] | You know, my job is to keep us from getting sued. | 但我的责任是让我们免于被起诉 |
[30:42] | Grupo CLIO, they send in their… Harvard law goons, | CLIO国际集团派来了哈佛毕业的狗头律师 |
[30:45] | is that what happened? | 是这样吗 |
[30:47] | Take away your advertising? | 把他们的广告全撤掉了 |
[30:49] | That’s management. You’re doing it on behalf of management | 是管理层的意思 你代表管理层这么做的 |
[30:50] | you dickless stooge. | 你这个没种的奴才 |
[30:52] | Daniel, let’s go outside… | 丹尼尔 我们去外面 |
[30:53] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 我哪也不去 |
[30:53] | I am not going anywhere | 我哪也不去 |
[30:56] | until I get an answer to the reason why | 除非这个玩屌的傻逼能告诉欧文 |
[30:58] | this failed cocksplurt killed my story. | 为什么把我的报道压下来 |
[31:01] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[31:03] | ‘Cause you seem high. | 因为你好像有点激动 |
[31:03] | No, I’m not high. | 我没嗑药 |
[31:06] | Referring to our, uh, | 根据我们的 |
[31:07] | updated employee manual that you signed a month ago… | 更新员工手册 你一个月前签署的 |
[31:10] | What? | 什么 |
[31:11] | You consented to a random drug test. | 你同意做随机药检 |
[31:14] | Oh. I get it. | 我明白了 |
[31:16] | You want to know if my reporting | 你想知道我的报导 |
[31:17] | is a result of my drug use, or | 是否是吸毒后写的 |
[31:18] | just the fact that I have a huge set of nuts. | 或者是我脑子长鸡巴上了 |
[31:22] | Let’s answer both questions, shall we? | 两个问题一起回答吧 行吗 |
[31:42] | Ta-da! | 好了 |
[31:44] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[31:45] | You can’t fire somebody for this. | 你不能因为这种原因解雇别人 |
[31:53] | That is what you fire somebody for. | 这样才行 |
[33:32] | 帕默斯顿勋爵 通往首相之路 | |
[33:34] | Lord. | 勋爵 |
[33:36] | Drug lord. | 毒枭 |
[35:44] | I’m going in alone. | 我一个人进去 |
[35:45] | Be ready out here. | 你在外面待命 |
[35:46] | It won’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[35:48] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[35:51] | You need backup. | 你需要支援 |
[35:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:59] | You know I can’t use that here. | 你知道我不能在这儿用枪 |
[36:01] | But you can carry it. | 但你可以带着 |
[36:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:34] | He never checked out. | 他没退房 |
[36:35] | Leave it there. | 你去那边找 |
[37:00] | He bought these for his son. | 这是他买给儿子的 |
[37:23] | It’s there. | 在这儿 |
[37:30] | Sonya! | 桑娅 |
[37:51] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:58] | We have an R34 in Santi Sales Hotel. | 桑迪赛奥斯酒店听到枪击 |
[38:01] | Get to the car. | 回车那边 |
[38:02] | Go on to the car. | 回车那边 |
[38:02] | I’ll meet you there. | 我一会儿去找你 |
[38:03] | We can’t go. | 我们不能走 |
[38:04] | They need medical attention. | 他们需要治疗 |
[38:05] | No, no, no. I’ll take care of it! | 不 我来处理 |
[38:07] | Sonya, more are coming! | 桑娅 他们快来了 |
[38:08] | Get out of here! | 你快走 |
[38:09] | Now! | 现在 |
[38:10] | Go! | 快走 |
[39:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:14] | This is bad. | 糟透了 |
[39:16] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[39:19] | How are you going to take care of it, Marco? | 你要怎么处理 马可 |
[39:22] | I shot a man… in Juarez, and you… | 我开枪打人了 在华瑞兹 而你… |
[39:26] | I said I’ll take care of it. | 我说了我会处理的 |
[39:28] | It’s on me. | 这是我的错 |
[39:30] | It’s my problem. | 我的问题 |
[39:34] | You were never here. Do you understand? | 你从没来过 明白吗 |