时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | My life for your son’s. That seems fair. | 用我的命偿你儿子的命 很公平 |
[00:24] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[00:25] | No, no, no! That’s it? | 不要啊 就这样完事了吗 |
[00:26] | Yeah. Look, if the guy’s not gonna comment or deny the story, | 如果这家伙对这事不评论也不否认 |
[00:29] | we’re gonna publish as is. | 我们就原封不动发出去 |
[00:38] | Drug lord. | 毒枭 |
[00:44] | If you sign this affidavit witnessed by us, | 如果你在我们见证下签了这份宣誓书 |
[00:46] | I can take it straight to Mexico City to the attorney general. | 我会直接带去墨西哥城呈给司法部长 |
[00:55] | I’m sure he kept backups of Eva’s affidavit. | 我敢肯定他留了一份伊娃证词的副本 |
[00:57] | Do you know where he stayed last? | 你知道他昨晚在哪吗 |
[01:02] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:04] | Sonya, more are coming! Get out of here! | 桑娅 他们快来了 你快走 |
[01:08] | You were never here, you understand? | 你从没来过 明白吗 |
[01:28] | The system works! | 这套路可行 |
[01:29] | All hail the system! | 套路万岁 |
[01:34] | – Almost free! – Yes! | -几乎是免费的 -太棒了 |
[01:58] | Gary, you still got that, uh, hook-up at the Secretary of State? | 加里 你在州政府办公室还有关系吗 |
[02:01] | – Energy… – Gary! | -能量 -加里 |
[02:03] | Secretary of State– do you still got that in? | 州政府秘书长 你还有接触吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah, yeah, we do their IT. | 有啊 帮他们维护网络 |
[02:08] | I’m gonna hook you up, bro. No problem. | 我帮你搭线 妥妥的 兄弟 |
[02:11] | – Yes! You are a great American! – Yes! | -太棒了 你是个很棒的美国人 -是啊 |
[02:14] | God bless me! | 上帝保佑我 |
[02:18] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[02:19] | Dude, I think that’s the door. Somebody’s at the door. | 哥们 我觉得门响了 有人在敲门 |
[02:21] | I keep telling you, it’s in your mind. | 我一直告诉你 是你脑子里在敲门 |
[02:24] | There is so much going on in here. | 我脑子里现在东西多得很 |
[02:27] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[02:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:40] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[02:41] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[02:52] | Hey, bitch, what are you doing? | 贱人 你干嘛呢 |
[02:54] | Hey! Be cool, man. Don’t call her names. | 别这样 别骂她 |
[02:57] | – Why not? – She’s my best friend. | -为什么 -她是我最好的朋友 |
[02:58] | – I don’t give a crap. – Well, I do. Don’t come into my house and… | -我不在乎 -我在乎 别进我房子里 |
[03:01] | I’ve been here with you all night. | 我整晚都跟你在一起 |
[03:02] | You have, and you’re awesome… | 是啊 你很棒 |
[03:03] | Shut up! Shut up! Both of you, shut up! | 闭嘴 你俩都闭嘴 |
[03:07] | This is your system? | 这是你的套路吗 |
[03:09] | You ass dialed me 13 times, shithead. | 你误拨了我13次电话 蠢货 |
[03:12] | I thought maybe something happened. | 我还以为出了事 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:18] | Something did happen. | 的确出了事 |
[03:21] | Oh, God, five years. | 天啊 五年 |
[03:26] | I just lost five years, 230 days of sobriety. | 我戒酒了五年230天 刚破戒了 |
[03:32] | Hey, it was an amazing night! We’ll start again tomorrow. | 今晚很棒啊 我们明天再开始 |
[03:40] | No, man, you can’t get that back. | 不 那回不来了 |
[03:47] | You’re still gonna hook me up with Secretary of State, right? | 你还是会帮我联系上州政府秘书长的 对吧 |
[03:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah! | -是啊 -太棒了 |
[03:55] | Ooh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了 |
[03:57] | – Yes! You are the best! – Yeah. | -太棒了 你是最棒的 -是啊 |
[04:00] | – You are awesome! – Yeah. Yeah. | -你太棒了 -是啊 |
[04:02] | You are the best, big guy. | 你是最棒的 大个儿 |
[04:03] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[04:05] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:06] | – Yeah. – I love that guy! | -是啊 -我爱你 |
[04:15] | The system… | 这个套路… |
[04:18] | does not work. | 不管用 |
[04:27] | I’m working the story. | 我这是为了咱们的报道 |
[04:35] | Your little playdate is over, okay? | 玩耍约会结束了知道吗 |
[04:36] | You’re coming with me. Come on. | 你跟我来 走 |
[04:39] | – Come on! – I’m coming! | -快走 -来了 |
[04:43] | Get your ass outside. | 快给我出去 |
[07:00] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[08:52] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[08:54] | What do you think? | 还能有谁 |
[09:10] | Did I ruin sexy time? | 我打扰你们缠绵了吗 |
[09:12] | – Sleepytime, dickhead. – Yeah. | -我们在睡觉 笨蛋 -是啊 |
[09:14] | Little bit of incident with cereal. | 我不小心把麦片撒了 |
[09:17] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[09:20] | I’m surprised you’re even conscious. | 真没想到你还有意识 |
[09:22] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[09:24] | I’m a professional. | 我可是专业人士 |
[09:28] | Ah. Hey, which one of you lesbians is the knitter? | 你们两个拉拉 谁是P角 |
[09:34] | I knit. | 我 |
[09:35] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[09:37] | Problem? Are you kidding me? | 意见 开什么玩笑 |
[09:39] | I think it’s quite sexy. | 我觉得很性感 |
[09:42] | Like, super hot. | 超级惹火的 |
[09:44] | Speaking of. | 说起来 |
[09:46] | You know how you make Martha Stewart scream twice? | 你们知道怎么让家政女王高潮两次吗 |
[09:50] | I’m going back to bed. | 我再回去睡会儿 |
[09:52] | – You two have fun. – Good night. | -你们俩玩得开心 -做个好梦 |
[09:54] | Wait. Do it again. Kiss again, one more time. | 别走 再来一次 再亲一次 |
[09:56] | – Shut up. – For me. | -闭嘴 -给我瞧瞧 |
[10:00] | You want to see the only upside of a cocaine binge? | 想看看昨晚可卡因狂欢的唯一好处吗 |
[10:20] | You promised to call after the hearing. | 你说过听证会完了就打电话给我 |
[10:22] | You shouldn’t come here. | 你不该来这里 |
[10:24] | It’s not safe for you. | 对你不安全 |
[10:30] | So? | 怎么样了 |
[10:37] | It’s done. Want a beer? | 都完事了 要啤酒吗 |
[10:39] | No. | 不要 |
[10:44] | Have you told anyone? Hank? | 你没告诉别人吧 比如汉克 |
[10:47] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[10:50] | Good. | 那就好 |
[10:52] | How is that good, Marco? | 这哪里好了 马可 |
[10:59] | We lied. | 我们说了谎 |
[11:02] | I pretend to be the hero, | 我假装成这次事件的英雄 |
[11:05] | everyone saves face, | 大家就都能保住颜面 |
[11:07] | and your name’s kept out of it. | 你也不会被牵扯其中 |
[11:11] | The lie protects everyone. | 这个谎言能保护所有人 |
[11:20] | Did you arrest Robles? | 你把罗伯斯抓了吗 |
[11:27] | It’s not that easy, Sonya. | 没那么容易 桑娅 |
[11:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:30] | Mexico City has Eva’s affidavit. | 墨西哥城方面得到了伊娃的证词 |
[11:32] | That should be plenty to take him down. | 这足够将他定罪了 |
[11:34] | No, they don’t. | 他们没得到 |
[11:36] | What? | 什么 |
[11:37] | I still have it. | 还在我这里 |
[11:42] | We promised we were going to do something. | 我们承诺过要将罪人绳之于法的 |
[11:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:46] | And we will, Sonya. | 总有一天会的 桑娅 |
[11:47] | Just not now. | 但不是现在 |
[11:51] | No, no. Look, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay, wait. | 不 等等 看这里 |
[11:53] | Look, okay, Grupo CLIO has 79 shell corporations | 看 CLIO国际集团在德克萨斯州 |
[11:56] | in Texas alone, right? | 就有79个空壳公司 |
[11:57] | How are you inside the Secretary of State’s internal site right now? | 你怎么进到州政府办公室内部网站的 |
[11:59] | – I told you, I was working. – Yeah, how’d you get access? | -我说过了 昨晚我是在工作 -你怎么进去的 |
[12:02] | It doesn’t matter, all right. It doesn’t… | 这不重要 好吗 |
[12:04] | – Who cares? – Right. | -谁管这么多 -好吧 |
[12:05] | Okay, look. Captain suicide. | 看 主管自杀 |
[12:05] | 项目名称 赤脊山景 提交人 本杰明·德拉格 首席财政官 | |
[12:11] | – Benjamin Delarge? – Yes. | -本杰明·德拉格 -没错 |
[12:14] | – What’s Red Ridge View? – I don’t know. | -赤脊山景是什么 -不知道 |
[12:16] | It’s some shitty housing development thing, but look. | 什么破地产开发项目吧 但你看 |
[12:18] | He’s on the articles of incorporation, and he’s the CFO. | 他的名字出现在公司章程中 还是首席财政官 |
[12:23] | – So? – So, he sucks on a bullet, right? | -那又怎样 -他吞枪自尽 对吧 |
[12:27] | And that business transfers. | 然后这个项目移交给了别人 |
[12:32] | He signed it over from the grave? | 他都死了还能移交项目 |
[12:33] | Yeah, that or Grupo CLIO doesn’t want anyone looking | 或者说CLIO国际集团不想在德拉格死后 |
[12:35] | into this place after Delarge died. | 让任何人打探这里 |
[13:08] | Are you gonna tell me what we’re doing here? | 能告诉我咱们来这到底要做什么吗 |
[13:13] | I’ve been looking at my brother’s drawings. | 我一直在研究我哥哥的画 |
[13:16] | When I cleaned out his cell, there were boxes of them. | 我在整理他遗物时整出了好几盒 |
[13:18] | I just kept looking at ’em, hoping they were drawings, | 我反复看着这些 希望只是普通的画 |
[13:22] | random drawings, but they weren’t. | 没有意义的涂鸦 但不是的 |
[13:24] | And then I… | 然后 |
[13:25] | saw this in your apartment. | 我在你公寓看到了这个 |
[13:28] | You took it? | 你偷着拿走了 |
[13:30] | I borrowed it and… | 只是借用一下 |
[13:32] | then I started looking. | 然后我开始寻找 |
[13:45] | He said this… | 他说过 |
[13:47] | this place was important to him, that… | 这地方对他来说很重要 |
[13:51] | this was a s-special place. | 是个特殊的地方 |
[13:59] | He took you here? | 他带你来过这儿 |
[14:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:04] | Jim, he… | 吉姆他 |
[14:06] | told me about this girl. | 跟我提起了一个女孩 |
[14:08] | Bridget Rowland. | 布丽奇特·罗兰 |
[14:11] | She went missing. | 她失踪了 |
[14:13] | It was all over the news. | 新闻报道铺天盖地 |
[14:14] | When? When was this? | 什么时候 什么时候的事 |
[14:16] | Six months before he killed… your sister. | 就在他杀你姐姐半年之前 |
[14:22] | Lisa wasn’t his first. | 丽莎不是他的第一个受害者 |
[14:49] | Sonya… | 桑娅 |
[15:24] | Hey. Here you go. | 你看看这个 |
[15:26] | Her name’s Bridget Rowland. | 她的名字是布丽奇特·罗兰. |
[15:29] | Last seen after her shift at the mall snack bar. | 最后被人看见是在集市小吃店下班的时候 |
[15:31] | PD said she was a runaway. | 当地警方说她离家出走了 |
[15:33] | Her folks said otherwise. | 她的同事却另有说法 |
[15:37] | Jack said his brother knew this girl? | 杰克说他哥哥认识这女孩吗 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:45] | We’ll have to notify the family. | 我们得去通知家属 |
[15:47] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[15:51] | Hey. | 来了 |
[15:58] | Hank. No! | 汉克 别 |
[16:00] | Hank, stop it! | 汉克 住手 |
[16:02] | Both of you, stop it! | 你们俩 别打了 |
[16:03] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[16:04] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[16:06] | Pull him off. Pull him off. | 把他拉开 快拉开 |
[16:11] | You pig! | 你个猪猡 |
[16:15] | He knew, Sonya. | 他早就知道 桑娅 |
[16:18] | All those years and that poor girl’s family | 这么多年 那可怜姑娘的家人 |
[16:21] | was wondering where she was. | 都想知道她到底哪去了 |
[16:23] | – And you knew! – I had to be sure. | -而你却早就知道 -我必须得确认一下 |
[16:26] | Bullshit! | 放屁 |
[16:27] | You knew. | 你肯定知道 |
[16:29] | You knew and you did nothing?! | 但你却什么都没说 |
[16:31] | And your piece-of-shit brother grabbed her sister | 而你那该死的哥哥绑了她的姐姐 |
[16:35] | and murdered her! | 把她也杀了 |
[16:39] | Her sister would be alive today. | 她姐姐本可以活下来的 |
[16:43] | That’s on you, Jack. | 这都怨你 杰克 |
[16:45] | I was just a kid. | 我当时只是个孩子 |
[16:47] | I was just a kid. | 我只是个小孩子 |
[16:48] | I don’t give a shit. | 我他妈管你大还是小 |
[16:50] | Why don’t you tell her what you did to my brother?! | 那你怎么不告诉她你对我哥哥做了什么 |
[16:53] | Ask him. | 你问他 |
[16:57] | What’s he talking about, Hank? | 他指的是什么 汉克 |
[16:59] | My brother didn’t have a gun. | 我哥哥当时没有枪 |
[17:02] | He didn’t draw on you in that motel. | 在汽车旅馆里 他没拿枪威胁你 |
[17:04] | He was unarmed, and you shot him. | 他手无寸铁 你还是开枪了 |
[17:08] | That’s on you. | 这怨你 |
[17:11] | That’s on you! | 这怨你 |
[17:13] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[17:15] | He’s a liar. | 他胡扯呢 |
[17:45] | Sonya. | 桑娅 |
[17:50] | Sonya. | 桑娅 |
[18:15] | Obregon? | 奥夫雷贡 |
[18:17] | Si. | 怎么了 |
[21:53] | Marco. | 马可 |
[22:21] | 赤脊山景 海量供选 请致电奇普·迪亚兹 | |
[22:28] | 150 houses. | 一百五十栋别墅 |
[22:29] | Community pool, views, financing’s available. | 有公共游泳池 山景 可分期付款 |
[22:34] | Have you talked to Cuevas yet? | 你后来跟奎瓦斯联系过吗 |
[22:35] | Never gonna write that garbage again. | 我不会再回去写那种垃圾文章了 |
[22:38] | Yeah, he gave me some bullshit story | 是啊 他刚给我了一些垃圾题材 |
[22:39] | on the water conservation program the city just voted in. | 关于市政厅刚票选出的节水工程 |
[22:42] | Yeah? You should go freelance. | 是吗 你应该当自由撰稿人 |
[22:44] | Write whatever you want. No editors. | 写你所想 没有总编管着 |
[22:45] | What… What is this shitty little room? | 这个小破屋是干嘛用的 |
[22:48] | Nobody’s actually publishing you either. | 但也没人发你的文章 |
[22:51] | A minor detail at this point. | 这都不算事 |
[22:53] | He would fire me if he found out I was working with you. | 他要是发现我们一起工作一定炒了我 |
[22:55] | All the more reason to be here. | 我们来这就算来对了 |
[22:57] | Cuevas can suck it. | 让奎瓦斯去死吧 |
[23:00] | Who’s this jackass? | 这白痴是谁啊 |
[23:04] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[23:05] | – Hi. – Help you? | -你好 -需要帮忙吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah. We’re, uh… | 是的 我们… |
[23:09] | looking for this guy, Chip. | 来找这个人 奇普 |
[23:11] | He was gonna show us a house. | 他本来要带我们去看房子的 |
[23:13] | Yeah, well, you might as well stay in the shade. | 这样啊 你还是在阴凉处待会吧 |
[23:16] | Chip likes to operate on Mexican time, if you know what I mean. | 奇普过的是墨西哥时间 懂我什么意思吧 |
[23:19] | No. | 不懂 |
[23:20] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[23:23] | Lo siento. | 很抱歉 |
[23:26] | What’s your name, pal? | 小伙 你叫什么名字 |
[23:27] | Ray Burton. Manager. | 雷·伯顿 这里的经理 |
[23:30] | Pretty much. | 算是吧 |
[23:31] | Also co-owner. | 也是共有人 |
[23:33] | If you want to take the tour, I can take you. | 愿意的话 我可以带你们转转 |
[23:38] | All right, you got the living room in here, | 这里就是起居室 |
[23:40] | you got the master suite upstairs. | 楼上是主卧套房 |
[23:43] | You just saw the kitchen. | 刚刚那边是厨房 |
[23:45] | Skimped on the… on the trim, if you ask me, | 虽说这里装修得比较简单 |
[23:47] | but you got marble floors, | 但地砖都是大理石的 |
[23:49] | sweet landscaping front and back. | 前后的风景都很好 |
[23:52] | You have many buyers lined up? | 现在有人买了吗 |
[23:54] | It’s not on the market yet, but it’s gonna go quick. | 现在还没开盘 但快了 |
[23:56] | You know, there’s nothing like it out here. | 没哪家楼盘比得上我们这儿 |
[23:59] | Grass in the desert. | 堪称沙漠绿洲啊 |
[24:00] | It’s a real Shangri-La. | 真是人间圣地 |
[24:03] | You two planning on popping out any kids? | 两位近期打算生孩子吗 |
[24:06] | Something like that. | 可能吧 |
[24:07] | No. We’re writing a story. | 没有 我们在做一个报道 |
[24:09] | El Paso Times. | 《埃尔帕索时报》的 |
[24:11] | We’ve linked this development to a money laundering operation | 我们查到这处房产和一起洗钱活动有关 |
[24:14] | on both sides of the border. | 牵扯到美墨两方 |
[24:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop your clock, sister. | 慢点 慢点 姑娘 |
[24:17] | – You said you were the co-owner, right? – No. | -你说自己是共有人 对吗 -不 |
[24:20] | Actually, I just work here. An employee. | 其实我只是在这儿干活 打工的 |
[24:23] | Ray Burton? | 雷·伯顿 |
[24:24] | What’s your partner’s name? | 你合伙人叫什么 |
[24:28] | I don’t have a partner. | 我没有合伙人 |
[24:31] | What did you say this story was, again? | 你们说这篇报道是讲什么的 |
[24:34] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[24:35] | I was thinking something like… | 我在想主题要不要定为 |
[24:37] | “Cartel Moves Money Through Desert Subdivision.” | 贩毒集团沙漠子公司洗钱内幕 |
[24:41] | What do you think? Want to comment? | 你觉得呢 有什么要说的吗 |
[24:45] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[24:46] | you two should find your own way out. | 你们俩该走了 |
[24:51] | You know when the dude with the puka shells runs away from you– | 知道吗 当一个人夹着尾巴逃之夭夭时 |
[24:54] | you are on to something. | 就说明你查对了 |
[25:32] | Ms. Eleanor. | 埃利诺女士 |
[25:52] | What are you reading? | 读什么呢 |
[25:53] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:55] | Can I see it, please? | 能让我看看吗 |
[26:11] | It’s about vampires. | 讲吸血鬼的 |
[26:14] | Erotic vampires? | 色情吸血鬼吗 |
[26:18] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[26:21] | This is of interest to you? | 你喜欢这个 |
[26:24] | I get swept up in the story. | 我看得入迷 |
[26:32] | There’s no shame in that. | 没什么丢脸的 |
[26:38] | Tell me about the cops. | 跟我说说警察的事 |
[26:42] | Well, they, uh… | 他们… |
[26:43] | they looked around the building. | 他们在房子周围看了看 |
[26:45] | They didn’t find anything. | 没发现什么 |
[26:47] | Names? | 叫什么 |
[26:49] | Hank Wade and… Sonya Cross. | 汉克·韦德 还有桑娅·克罗斯 |
[26:56] | Thank you, Cesar. | 谢谢你 凯撒 |
[26:58] | You’ve been very helpful. | 你很能干 |
[27:17] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[27:42] | I want to apologize. I was out of line. | 我想向你道个歉 我过分了 |
[27:46] | Did you shoot him like Jack said? | 你真像杰克所说的那样向他开了枪 |
[27:54] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[27:57] | I did it to protect you. | 我也是为了保护你 |
[28:02] | The report said he had a gun. | 报告上说他当时持枪 |
[28:09] | No gun. | 没有 |
[28:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[28:20] | I tracked Dobbs down to that motel and there he was, | 我追踪到多布斯在那家旅馆 |
[28:23] | just laying there watching TV | 他正躺在那儿看电视 |
[28:26] | like he didn’t have a care in the world. | 好像全世界都没他什么事儿 |
[28:29] | I had every intention of arresting him. | 我想要逮捕他 |
[28:32] | I truly did. But… | 真的 但… |
[28:37] | I remembered the look on your face | 我想起了带你去认尸时 |
[28:40] | when I took you in to ID your sister. | 你脸上的表情 |
[28:44] | You were holding my hand. | 你抓着我的手 |
[28:49] | Knowing what that son of a bitch did to Lisa… | 我想起这混蛋对丽莎做过什么 |
[28:52] | did to you. | 对你做了什么 |
[28:53] | There he was, | 他就躺在那 |
[28:55] | watching Wheel of Fortune, | 一边看着《幸运之轮》 |
[28:57] | eating a bag of potato chips. | 一边吃着薯片 |
[29:01] | I knew what I had to do. | 我知道我应该怎么做 |
[29:03] | I played it out in my mind, | 我一遍遍地在脑海中想象 |
[29:04] | and every time I did, it felt good. It felt right. | 每次都感觉很好 感觉那是正确的 |
[29:11] | So I broke down the door. | 所以我就破门而入 |
[29:13] | He came at me, and I shot him in the head. | 他向我走过来 我就爆了他的脑袋 |
[29:18] | Only it didn’t kill him. | 只是没杀死他 |
[29:23] | I’ve spent half of my life | 我花了半辈子 |
[29:25] | searching for answers– | 想找到 |
[29:27] | why he picked my sister. | 他杀我姐姐的原因 |
[29:31] | You watched me, Hank. | 汉克 你一直知道我在做什么 |
[29:34] | It wasn’t your choice to make. | 你不应该那样做 |
[29:39] | Yes, it was. | 我该那么做 |
[29:41] | I became a cop because of you. | 我因为你才成为警察 |
[29:43] | Because of that day, I looked up to you. | 因为那时候 我很尊敬你 |
[29:51] | I’ve called the DA, and… | 我会给检察官打电话 然后 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna make a full statement. | 我会给出一份全面的陈述 |
[29:58] | Sonya, I’m sorry, | 桑娅 对不起 |
[29:59] | I could have done things different, I know, but… | 我不应该那么做 但… |
[30:06] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我么 |
[31:07] | Eleanor– | 埃利诺 |
[31:09] | Charlotte Millwright, Ray Burton. | 夏洛特·米尔怀特 雷·伯顿 |
[31:15] | I wish to speak to Charlotte alone. | 我想跟夏洛特单独谈谈 |
[31:19] | Sorry, hon, but… | 抱歉 宝贝 但是 |
[31:22] | seeing it’s my ass on the line here for your little boondoggle | 看在我为了你这点破事累死累活的份上 |
[31:25] | that you, tex and our Mexican friend got going on, | 都是你 德州佬和那位墨西哥朋友弄出来的 |
[31:28] | I’m just gonna cut right to it. | 我就不拐弯抹角了 |
[31:32] | What’s in it for us? | 你能给我们多少钱 |
[31:38] | You get to live. | 你们能活着 |
[31:41] | I believe Monte made that clear. | 我相信蒙特都给你们讲明白了 |
[31:43] | Abundantly. | 一清二楚 |
[31:44] | What happens when this thing goes tits up? | 假如这事败露了呢 |
[31:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[31:51] | Some reporters came to the house. | 有些记者到那房子去了 |
[31:57] | Maybe next time, I go all deep throat | 也许下回 我就去匿名举报 |
[31:59] | and I tell ’em what you got going on out here. | 告诉他们你在那做了什么 |
[32:05] | You do know who you’re working for, don’t you? | 你清楚你在为谁工作 对么 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 清楚啊 |
[32:10] | So? | 所以呢 |
[32:18] | Once, there was a village in the desert. | 从前 沙漠里有一个小村庄 |
[32:21] | In the village lived a man. | 小村庄里住着一个男人 |
[32:23] | He had a child. A girl. | 这男人有一个女儿 |
[32:27] | One day, he took her to the barn. | 一天 他把她带到了谷仓 |
[32:30] | The man lay on top of her. | 男人躺在了小女孩身上 |
[32:33] | His weight crushed her. | 用尽全力地蹂躏她 |
[32:35] | Well, what’s this have to do with us getting paid? | 这跟给我们钱有什么关系 |
[32:38] | This went on for many years. | 就这样过去了好多年 |
[32:42] | Later, when this was discovered, | 后来 这件事还是被发现了 |
[32:44] | the girl was cast out. | 小女孩被驱逐出了村庄 |
[32:49] | She lost everything. | 她身无分文 |
[32:52] | Darkness was tempting her. | 无尽的黑暗笼罩着她 |
[32:54] | She met her demons, | 她的善良 |
[32:55] | they took her grace and drank it. | 一点一点地被恶魔们残食掉了 |
[33:03] | When Mr. Galvan found her, | 当加尔文先生发现她的时候 |
[33:06] | he asked her what she wanted most in the world. | 他问她最想要什么 |
[33:10] | She asked for vengeance. | 她说她要复仇 |
[33:13] | So he went back to her village. | 所以他回到了她的村庄 |
[33:16] | He shot the man’s wife. | 杀死了那个男人的妻子 |
[33:18] | She had turned a blind eye to the plight of the child. | 因为她曾经对小女孩的困境视而不见 |
[33:23] | He took the man back to the city. | 他把那个男人带回了城里 |
[33:26] | He brought him to a basement, | 带到在一个地下室 |
[33:28] | where a starved dog was locked in a cage. | 里面有一条被锁在笼子中饥肠辘辘的恶狗 |
[33:32] | He took the dog out. | 然后他把狗放了出来 |
[33:34] | Put the man in. | 把人关进去 |
[33:37] | Castrated the man and fed the dog. | 割下男人的阳具喂狗 |
[33:40] | He taught the man to be a pet. | 他让这个男人成为宠物狗 |
[33:47] | He’s still a pet. | 他现在仍是 |
[33:52] | What, is this some kind of… | 这是不是某种… |
[33:55] | parable? | 寓言 |
[33:58] | I want you to understand the kind of man we work for. | 我想让你们了解自己在为什么样的人工作 |
[34:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[34:06] | Do you want to be a pet? | 你想成为宠物吗 |
[34:11] | That… | 这个… |
[34:14] | is not on the “To do” List. | 还真没上我的心愿单 |
[34:20] | What happened to the girl? | 那个女孩怎么样了 |
[34:23] | She survived. | 她活下来了 |
[34:27] | Do you understand your role? | 你们了解自己的角色了吗 |
[34:31] | Yup. | 是的 |
[34:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:36] | I will take care of the reporters. | 我会搞定那俩记者的 |
[34:38] | Thank you for bringing it to my attention. | 感谢你及时向我报告 |
[38:16] | Adriana? | 阿德里亚娜 |
[38:23] | Adriana. | 阿德里亚娜 |
[38:25] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[39:28] | I don’t want to see you. | 我不想见到你 |
[39:32] | Just give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟就行 |
[39:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:41] | How long have you known? Exactly. | 你到底知情了多久 |
[39:46] | Not until I saw the drawing on your fridge. | 我看到你冰箱上的画才知道 |
[39:48] | What made you think he killed Bridget? | 你怎么会想到是他杀了布丽奇特 |
[39:53] | The night she went missing, | 她失踪当晚 |
[39:56] | my brother told my parents he was at the movies, | 我哥哥跟父母说他去看电影了 |
[39:59] | but he wasn’t. | 但他没有 |
[40:00] | He snuck back into the house late, | 他晚上偷偷溜回房子 |
[40:03] | and, uh, I remember seeing dirt on his clothes. | 而且 我记得他衣服上有泥土 |
[40:09] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你当时怎么不说 |
[40:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:15] | I was 13. | 我才13岁 |
[40:19] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[40:20] | he was my big brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[40:21] | It would have made a difference, Jack. | 事情会因此不同的 杰克 |
[40:25] | Lisa could still be alive. | 丽莎可能不会死 |
[40:29] | Okay, look… | 好吧… |
[40:33] | I want you to understand, please, | 我想让你了解 求你了 |
[40:35] | – I didn’t come looking for this. – Bullshit. | -我不是来与你争吵的 -扯淡 |
[40:39] | You knew exactly what you were doing. | 你心里非常清楚自己在干什么 |
[40:46] | So did you. | 你也一样 |
[40:48] | You bring me here, | 是你带我来的 |
[40:49] | show me pictures of my brother, | 给我看我哥哥的画 |
[40:51] | screw me for answers… | 跟我上床来寻求… |
[40:56] | I don’t have room | 我的生命中 |
[40:58] | in my life for liars. | 容不下骗子 |
[41:07] | You’re right. Here. | 你说的对 拿着 |
[41:11] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[41:19] | Hey, Lucy. | 露西 |
[41:32] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[41:34] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[41:35] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[41:37] | Lucy! Hey, hey. Lucy. | 露西 露西 |
[41:41] | Stay awake for me, okay? Stay awake. | 醒醒好吗 醒醒 |
[41:43] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 谁来帮帮我 |
[41:46] | Oh, my God. Lucy. | 天啊 露西 |
[41:48] | Lucy, stay awake. | 露西 醒醒 |
[41:50] | Come here. Hey. Hey. You hear my voice? | 来 喂 能听见我说话吗 |
[41:52] | I need an ambulance! | 我需要救护车 |
[41:54] | I need am ambulance now! | 我需要救护车 |
[41:56] | Please, it’s my girlfriend. | 求你了 是我女朋友 |
[41:57] | I need an ambulance. Stay awake. | 我需要救护车 醒醒 |
[41:59] | Hey, Lucy, stay with me. Stay. | 露西 别离开我 别 |
[42:16] | I hear it’s been a hard winter, Ms. Millwright. | 听说今年寒冬凛冽啊 米尔怀特女士 |
[42:21] | I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:25] | Oh. I think you do. | 我想你知道 |
[42:31] | This is Charlotte Millwright. | 我是夏洛特·米尔怀特 |
[42:33] | Hard winter. | 寒冬凛冽 |
[42:36] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[42:39] | What did you need help with, Ms. Millwright? | 你需要什么帮助 米尔怀特女士 |
[42:43] | Really, it’s nothing. I’m fine now. | 真的 没事 我现在很好 |
[42:45] | It didn’t sound like nothing. | 听起来不像没事啊 |
[42:49] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[42:51] | Ms. Millwright, we know that you’re | 米尔怀特女士 我们知道 |
[42:52] | working for Fausto Galvan. | 你在为福斯托·加尔文做事 |
[42:55] | It was in Agent Froome’s file. | 福尔姆探员的文件中写了 |
[42:58] | Where is Froome? | 福尔姆在哪 |
[43:00] | Reassigned. To Latvia. | 被调走 去拉脱维亚了 |
[43:03] | Now, why the distress call? | 你为什么打电话求助 |
[43:10] | I want to make a deal. | 我想做笔交易 |
[43:18] | Let me tell you how this is gonna work, Charlotte. | 我来告诉你该怎么办 夏洛特 |
[43:21] | You’re gonna tell me exactly what I want to know, | 你在我想知道的时候 |
[43:24] | when I want to know it, | 把我想知道的告诉我 |
[43:26] | or you’re gonna do time in a federal prison on drug charges. | 否则你会被控涉毒 去联邦监狱坐牢 |
[43:30] | You… | 你… |
[43:31] | are gonna help me take down Fausto Galvan. | 得帮我扳倒福斯托·加尔文 |
[43:35] | That’s the deal. | 这个交易如何 |
[44:51] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[44:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:01] | What are you… what are you doing? | 你在干…你在干什么 |
[45:03] | You’re gonna have to hold still. | 不能让你乱动 |
[45:30] | No. | 不 |
[45:56] | All done now. | 好了 |
[47:26] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[47:32] | I have some news for you. | 我有事要告诉您 |