Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] My life for your son’s. That seems fair. 用我的命偿你儿子的命 很公平
[00:24] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[00:25] No, no, no! That’s it? 不要啊 就这样完事了吗
[00:26] Yeah. Look, if the guy’s not gonna comment or deny the story, 如果这家伙对这事不评论也不否认
[00:29] we’re gonna publish as is. 我们就原封不动发出去
[00:38] Drug lord. 毒枭
[00:44] If you sign this affidavit witnessed by us, 如果你在我们见证下签了这份宣誓书
[00:46] I can take it straight to Mexico City to the attorney general. 我会直接带去墨西哥城呈给司法部长
[00:55] I’m sure he kept backups of Eva’s affidavit. 我敢肯定他留了一份伊娃证词的副本
[00:57] Do you know where he stayed last? 你知道他昨晚在哪吗
[01:02] Stop! 住手
[01:04] Sonya, more are coming! Get out of here! 桑娅 他们快来了 你快走
[01:08] You were never here, you understand? 你从没来过 明白吗
[01:28] The system works! 这套路可行
[01:29] All hail the system! 套路万岁
[01:34] – Almost free! – Yes! -几乎是免费的 -太棒了
[01:58] Gary, you still got that, uh, hook-up at the Secretary of State? 加里 你在州政府办公室还有关系吗
[02:01] – Energy… – Gary! -能量 -加里
[02:03] Secretary of State– do you still got that in? 州政府秘书长 你还有接触吗
[02:06] Yeah, yeah, we do their IT. 有啊 帮他们维护网络
[02:08] I’m gonna hook you up, bro. No problem. 我帮你搭线 妥妥的 兄弟
[02:11] – Yes! You are a great American! – Yes! -太棒了 你是个很棒的美国人 -是啊
[02:14] God bless me! 上帝保佑我
[02:18] Dude. 哥们
[02:19] Dude, I think that’s the door. Somebody’s at the door. 哥们 我觉得门响了 有人在敲门
[02:21] I keep telling you, it’s in your mind. 我一直告诉你 是你脑子里在敲门
[02:24] There is so much going on in here. 我脑子里现在东西多得很
[02:27] Yes! 是啊
[02:38] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[02:40] Nothing. 没干什么
[02:41] Nothing. 没干什么
[02:52] Hey, bitch, what are you doing? 贱人 你干嘛呢
[02:54] Hey! Be cool, man. Don’t call her names. 别这样 别骂她
[02:57] – Why not? – She’s my best friend. -为什么 -她是我最好的朋友
[02:58] – I don’t give a crap. – Well, I do. Don’t come into my house and… -我不在乎 -我在乎 别进我房子里
[03:01] I’ve been here with you all night. 我整晚都跟你在一起
[03:02] You have, and you’re awesome… 是啊 你很棒
[03:03] Shut up! Shut up! Both of you, shut up! 闭嘴 你俩都闭嘴
[03:07] This is your system? 这是你的套路吗
[03:09] You ass dialed me 13 times, shithead. 你误拨了我13次电话 蠢货
[03:12] I thought maybe something happened. 我还以为出了事
[03:16] Oh, my God. 天啊
[03:18] Something did happen. 的确出了事
[03:21] Oh, God, five years. 天啊 五年
[03:26] I just lost five years, 230 days of sobriety. 我戒酒了五年230天 刚破戒了
[03:32] Hey, it was an amazing night! We’ll start again tomorrow. 今晚很棒啊 我们明天再开始
[03:40] No, man, you can’t get that back. 不 那回不来了
[03:47] You’re still gonna hook me up with Secretary of State, right? 你还是会帮我联系上州政府秘书长的 对吧
[03:54] – Yeah. – Yeah! -是啊 -太棒了
[03:55] Ooh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes. 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
[03:57] – Yes! You are the best! – Yeah. -太棒了 你是最棒的 -是啊
[04:00] – You are awesome! – Yeah. Yeah. -你太棒了 -是啊
[04:02] You are the best, big guy. 你是最棒的 大个儿
[04:03] Oh, yes! 太棒了
[04:05] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[04:06] – Yeah. – I love that guy! -是啊 -我爱你
[04:15] The system… 这个套路…
[04:18] does not work. 不管用
[04:27] I’m working the story. 我这是为了咱们的报道
[04:35] Your little playdate is over, okay? 玩耍约会结束了知道吗
[04:36] You’re coming with me. Come on. 你跟我来 走
[04:39] – Come on! – I’m coming! -快走 -来了
[04:43] Get your ass outside. 快给我出去
[07:00] Gracias. 谢谢
[07:01] Gracias. 谢谢
[08:52] What was that? 什么声音
[08:54] What do you think? 还能有谁
[09:10] Did I ruin sexy time? 我打扰你们缠绵了吗
[09:12] – Sleepytime, dickhead. – Yeah. -我们在睡觉 笨蛋 -是啊
[09:14] Little bit of incident with cereal. 我不小心把麦片撒了
[09:17] Sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 真的抱歉
[09:20] I’m surprised you’re even conscious. 真没想到你还有意识
[09:22] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[09:24] I’m a professional. 我可是专业人士
[09:28] Ah. Hey, which one of you lesbians is the knitter? 你们两个拉拉 谁是P角
[09:34] I knit. 我
[09:35] You got a problem with that? 你有什么意见吗
[09:37] Problem? Are you kidding me? 意见 开什么玩笑
[09:39] I think it’s quite sexy. 我觉得很性感
[09:42] Like, super hot. 超级惹火的
[09:44] Speaking of. 说起来
[09:46] You know how you make Martha Stewart scream twice? 你们知道怎么让家政女王高潮两次吗
[09:50] I’m going back to bed. 我再回去睡会儿
[09:52] – You two have fun. – Good night. -你们俩玩得开心 -做个好梦
[09:54] Wait. Do it again. Kiss again, one more time. 别走 再来一次 再亲一次
[09:56] – Shut up. – For me. -闭嘴 -给我瞧瞧
[10:00] You want to see the only upside of a cocaine binge? 想看看昨晚可卡因狂欢的唯一好处吗
[10:20] You promised to call after the hearing. 你说过听证会完了就打电话给我
[10:22] You shouldn’t come here. 你不该来这里
[10:24] It’s not safe for you. 对你不安全
[10:30] So? 怎么样了
[10:37] It’s done. Want a beer? 都完事了 要啤酒吗
[10:39] No. 不要
[10:44] Have you told anyone? Hank? 你没告诉别人吧 比如汉克
[10:47] Of course not. 当然没有
[10:50] Good. 那就好
[10:52] How is that good, Marco? 这哪里好了 马可
[10:59] We lied. 我们说了谎
[11:02] I pretend to be the hero, 我假装成这次事件的英雄
[11:05] everyone saves face, 大家就都能保住颜面
[11:07] and your name’s kept out of it. 你也不会被牵扯其中
[11:11] The lie protects everyone. 这个谎言能保护所有人
[11:20] Did you arrest Robles? 你把罗伯斯抓了吗
[11:27] It’s not that easy, Sonya. 没那么容易 桑娅
[11:29] Why? 为什么
[11:30] Mexico City has Eva’s affidavit. 墨西哥城方面得到了伊娃的证词
[11:32] That should be plenty to take him down. 这足够将他定罪了
[11:34] No, they don’t. 他们没得到
[11:36] What? 什么
[11:37] I still have it. 还在我这里
[11:42] We promised we were going to do something. 我们承诺过要将罪人绳之于法的
[11:44] Yes. 没错
[11:46] And we will, Sonya. 总有一天会的 桑娅
[11:47] Just not now. 但不是现在
[11:51] No, no. Look, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay, wait. 不 等等 看这里
[11:53] Look, okay, Grupo CLIO has 79 shell corporations 看 CLIO国际集团在德克萨斯州
[11:56] in Texas alone, right? 就有79个空壳公司
[11:57] How are you inside the Secretary of State’s internal site right now? 你怎么进到州政府办公室内部网站的
[11:59] – I told you, I was working. – Yeah, how’d you get access? -我说过了 昨晚我是在工作 -你怎么进去的
[12:02] It doesn’t matter, all right. It doesn’t… 这不重要 好吗
[12:04] – Who cares? – Right. -谁管这么多 -好吧
[12:05] Okay, look. Captain suicide. 看 主管自杀
[12:05] 项目名称 赤脊山景 提交人 本杰明·德拉格 首席财政官
[12:11] – Benjamin Delarge? – Yes. -本杰明·德拉格 -没错
[12:14] – What’s Red Ridge View? – I don’t know. -赤脊山景是什么 -不知道
[12:16] It’s some shitty housing development thing, but look. 什么破地产开发项目吧 但你看
[12:18] He’s on the articles of incorporation, and he’s the CFO. 他的名字出现在公司章程中 还是首席财政官
[12:23] – So? – So, he sucks on a bullet, right? -那又怎样 -他吞枪自尽 对吧
[12:27] And that business transfers. 然后这个项目移交给了别人
[12:32] He signed it over from the grave? 他都死了还能移交项目
[12:33] Yeah, that or Grupo CLIO doesn’t want anyone looking 或者说CLIO国际集团不想在德拉格死后
[12:35] into this place after Delarge died. 让任何人打探这里
[13:08] Are you gonna tell me what we’re doing here? 能告诉我咱们来这到底要做什么吗
[13:13] I’ve been looking at my brother’s drawings. 我一直在研究我哥哥的画
[13:16] When I cleaned out his cell, there were boxes of them. 我在整理他遗物时整出了好几盒
[13:18] I just kept looking at ’em, hoping they were drawings, 我反复看着这些 希望只是普通的画
[13:22] random drawings, but they weren’t. 没有意义的涂鸦 但不是的
[13:24] And then I… 然后
[13:25] saw this in your apartment. 我在你公寓看到了这个
[13:28] You took it? 你偷着拿走了
[13:30] I borrowed it and… 只是借用一下
[13:32] then I started looking. 然后我开始寻找
[13:45] He said this… 他说过
[13:47] this place was important to him, that… 这地方对他来说很重要
[13:51] this was a s-special place. 是个特殊的地方
[13:59] He took you here? 他带你来过这儿
[14:01] Yes. 对
[14:04] Jim, he… 吉姆他
[14:06] told me about this girl. 跟我提起了一个女孩
[14:08] Bridget Rowland. 布丽奇特·罗兰
[14:11] She went missing. 她失踪了
[14:13] It was all over the news. 新闻报道铺天盖地
[14:14] When? When was this? 什么时候 什么时候的事
[14:16] Six months before he killed… your sister. 就在他杀你姐姐半年之前
[14:22] Lisa wasn’t his first. 丽莎不是他的第一个受害者
[14:49] Sonya… 桑娅
[15:24] Hey. Here you go. 你看看这个
[15:26] Her name’s Bridget Rowland. 她的名字是布丽奇特·罗兰.
[15:29] Last seen after her shift at the mall snack bar. 最后被人看见是在集市小吃店下班的时候
[15:31] PD said she was a runaway. 当地警方说她离家出走了
[15:33] Her folks said otherwise. 她的同事却另有说法
[15:37] Jack said his brother knew this girl? 杰克说他哥哥认识这女孩吗
[15:41] Yeah. 是
[15:45] We’ll have to notify the family. 我们得去通知家属
[15:47] Copy that. 明白
[15:51] Hey. 来了
[15:58] Hank. No! 汉克 别
[16:00] Hank, stop it! 汉克 住手
[16:02] Both of you, stop it! 你们俩 别打了
[16:03] Stop it! 别打了
[16:04] Hank! 汉克
[16:06] Pull him off. Pull him off. 把他拉开 快拉开
[16:11] You pig! 你个猪猡
[16:15] He knew, Sonya. 他早就知道 桑娅
[16:18] All those years and that poor girl’s family 这么多年 那可怜姑娘的家人
[16:21] was wondering where she was. 都想知道她到底哪去了
[16:23] – And you knew! – I had to be sure. -而你却早就知道 -我必须得确认一下
[16:26] Bullshit! 放屁
[16:27] You knew. 你肯定知道
[16:29] You knew and you did nothing?! 但你却什么都没说
[16:31] And your piece-of-shit brother grabbed her sister 而你那该死的哥哥绑了她的姐姐
[16:35] and murdered her! 把她也杀了
[16:39] Her sister would be alive today. 她姐姐本可以活下来的
[16:43] That’s on you, Jack. 这都怨你 杰克
[16:45] I was just a kid. 我当时只是个孩子
[16:47] I was just a kid. 我只是个小孩子
[16:48] I don’t give a shit. 我他妈管你大还是小
[16:50] Why don’t you tell her what you did to my brother?! 那你怎么不告诉她你对我哥哥做了什么
[16:53] Ask him. 你问他
[16:57] What’s he talking about, Hank? 他指的是什么 汉克
[16:59] My brother didn’t have a gun. 我哥哥当时没有枪
[17:02] He didn’t draw on you in that motel. 在汽车旅馆里 他没拿枪威胁你
[17:04] He was unarmed, and you shot him. 他手无寸铁 你还是开枪了
[17:08] That’s on you. 这怨你
[17:11] That’s on you! 这怨你
[17:13] Hank? 汉克
[17:15] He’s a liar. 他胡扯呢
[17:45] Sonya. 桑娅
[17:50] Sonya. 桑娅
[18:15] Obregon? 奥夫雷贡
[18:17] Si. 怎么了
[21:53] Marco. 马可
[22:21] 赤脊山景 海量供选 请致电奇普·迪亚兹
[22:28] 150 houses. 一百五十栋别墅
[22:29] Community pool, views, financing’s available. 有公共游泳池 山景 可分期付款
[22:34] Have you talked to Cuevas yet? 你后来跟奎瓦斯联系过吗
[22:35] Never gonna write that garbage again. 我不会再回去写那种垃圾文章了
[22:38] Yeah, he gave me some bullshit story 是啊 他刚给我了一些垃圾题材
[22:39] on the water conservation program the city just voted in. 关于市政厅刚票选出的节水工程
[22:42] Yeah? You should go freelance. 是吗 你应该当自由撰稿人
[22:44] Write whatever you want. No editors. 写你所想 没有总编管着
[22:45] What… What is this shitty little room? 这个小破屋是干嘛用的
[22:48] Nobody’s actually publishing you either. 但也没人发你的文章
[22:51] A minor detail at this point. 这都不算事
[22:53] He would fire me if he found out I was working with you. 他要是发现我们一起工作一定炒了我
[22:55] All the more reason to be here. 我们来这就算来对了
[22:57] Cuevas can suck it. 让奎瓦斯去死吧
[23:00] Who’s this jackass? 这白痴是谁啊
[23:04] Hey, there. 你好
[23:05] – Hi. – Help you? -你好 -需要帮忙吗
[23:07] Yeah. We’re, uh… 是的 我们…
[23:09] looking for this guy, Chip. 来找这个人 奇普
[23:11] He was gonna show us a house. 他本来要带我们去看房子的
[23:13] Yeah, well, you might as well stay in the shade. 这样啊 你还是在阴凉处待会吧
[23:16] Chip likes to operate on Mexican time, if you know what I mean. 奇普过的是墨西哥时间 懂我什么意思吧
[23:19] No. 不懂
[23:20] I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你什么意思
[23:23] Lo siento. 很抱歉
[23:26] What’s your name, pal? 小伙 你叫什么名字
[23:27] Ray Burton. Manager. 雷·伯顿 这里的经理
[23:30] Pretty much. 算是吧
[23:31] Also co-owner. 也是共有人
[23:33] If you want to take the tour, I can take you. 愿意的话 我可以带你们转转
[23:38] All right, you got the living room in here, 这里就是起居室
[23:40] you got the master suite upstairs. 楼上是主卧套房
[23:43] You just saw the kitchen. 刚刚那边是厨房
[23:45] Skimped on the… on the trim, if you ask me, 虽说这里装修得比较简单
[23:47] but you got marble floors, 但地砖都是大理石的
[23:49] sweet landscaping front and back. 前后的风景都很好
[23:52] You have many buyers lined up? 现在有人买了吗
[23:54] It’s not on the market yet, but it’s gonna go quick. 现在还没开盘 但快了
[23:56] You know, there’s nothing like it out here. 没哪家楼盘比得上我们这儿
[23:59] Grass in the desert. 堪称沙漠绿洲啊
[24:00] It’s a real Shangri-La. 真是人间圣地
[24:03] You two planning on popping out any kids? 两位近期打算生孩子吗
[24:06] Something like that. 可能吧
[24:07] No. We’re writing a story. 没有 我们在做一个报道
[24:09] El Paso Times. 《埃尔帕索时报》的
[24:11] We’ve linked this development to a money laundering operation 我们查到这处房产和一起洗钱活动有关
[24:14] on both sides of the border. 牵扯到美墨两方
[24:15] Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop your clock, sister. 慢点 慢点 姑娘
[24:17] – You said you were the co-owner, right? – No. -你说自己是共有人 对吗 -不
[24:20] Actually, I just work here. An employee. 其实我只是在这儿干活 打工的
[24:23] Ray Burton? 雷·伯顿
[24:24] What’s your partner’s name? 你合伙人叫什么
[24:28] I don’t have a partner. 我没有合伙人
[24:31] What did you say this story was, again? 你们说这篇报道是讲什么的
[24:34] I don’t know. 不清楚
[24:35] I was thinking something like… 我在想主题要不要定为
[24:37] “Cartel Moves Money Through Desert Subdivision.” 贩毒集团沙漠子公司洗钱内幕
[24:41] What do you think? Want to comment? 你觉得呢 有什么要说的吗
[24:45] I think… 我觉得
[24:46] you two should find your own way out. 你们俩该走了
[24:51] You know when the dude with the puka shells runs away from you– 知道吗 当一个人夹着尾巴逃之夭夭时
[24:54] you are on to something. 就说明你查对了
[25:32] Ms. Eleanor. 埃利诺女士
[25:52] What are you reading? 读什么呢
[25:53] It’s nothing. 没什么
[25:55] Can I see it, please? 能让我看看吗
[26:11] It’s about vampires. 讲吸血鬼的
[26:14] Erotic vampires? 色情吸血鬼吗
[26:18] Well, yes. 是的
[26:21] This is of interest to you? 你喜欢这个
[26:24] I get swept up in the story. 我看得入迷
[26:32] There’s no shame in that. 没什么丢脸的
[26:38] Tell me about the cops. 跟我说说警察的事
[26:42] Well, they, uh… 他们…
[26:43] they looked around the building. 他们在房子周围看了看
[26:45] They didn’t find anything. 没发现什么
[26:47] Names? 叫什么
[26:49] Hank Wade and… Sonya Cross. 汉克·韦德 还有桑娅·克罗斯
[26:56] Thank you, Cesar. 谢谢你 凯撒
[26:58] You’ve been very helpful. 你很能干
[27:17] You got a minute? 有时间吗
[27:42] I want to apologize. I was out of line. 我想向你道个歉 我过分了
[27:46] Did you shoot him like Jack said? 你真像杰克所说的那样向他开了枪
[27:54] Yes, I did. 是的
[27:57] I did it to protect you. 我也是为了保护你
[28:02] The report said he had a gun. 报告上说他当时持枪
[28:09] No gun. 没有
[28:16] What happened? 怎么回事
[28:20] I tracked Dobbs down to that motel and there he was, 我追踪到多布斯在那家旅馆
[28:23] just laying there watching TV 他正躺在那儿看电视
[28:26] like he didn’t have a care in the world. 好像全世界都没他什么事儿
[28:29] I had every intention of arresting him. 我想要逮捕他
[28:32] I truly did. But… 真的 但…
[28:37] I remembered the look on your face 我想起了带你去认尸时
[28:40] when I took you in to ID your sister. 你脸上的表情
[28:44] You were holding my hand. 你抓着我的手
[28:49] Knowing what that son of a bitch did to Lisa… 我想起这混蛋对丽莎做过什么
[28:52] did to you. 对你做了什么
[28:53] There he was, 他就躺在那
[28:55] watching Wheel of Fortune, 一边看着《幸运之轮》
[28:57] eating a bag of potato chips. 一边吃着薯片
[29:01] I knew what I had to do. 我知道我应该怎么做
[29:03] I played it out in my mind, 我一遍遍地在脑海中想象
[29:04] and every time I did, it felt good. It felt right. 每次都感觉很好 感觉那是正确的
[29:11] So I broke down the door. 所以我就破门而入
[29:13] He came at me, and I shot him in the head. 他向我走过来 我就爆了他的脑袋
[29:18] Only it didn’t kill him. 只是没杀死他
[29:23] I’ve spent half of my life 我花了半辈子
[29:25] searching for answers– 想找到
[29:27] why he picked my sister. 他杀我姐姐的原因
[29:31] You watched me, Hank. 汉克 你一直知道我在做什么
[29:34] It wasn’t your choice to make. 你不应该那样做
[29:39] Yes, it was. 我该那么做
[29:41] I became a cop because of you. 我因为你才成为警察
[29:43] Because of that day, I looked up to you. 因为那时候 我很尊敬你
[29:51] I’ve called the DA, and… 我会给检察官打电话 然后
[29:54] I’m gonna make a full statement. 我会给出一份全面的陈述
[29:58] Sonya, I’m sorry, 桑娅 对不起
[29:59] I could have done things different, I know, but… 我不应该那么做 但…
[30:06] Can you forgive me? 你能原谅我么
[31:07] Eleanor– 埃利诺
[31:09] Charlotte Millwright, Ray Burton. 夏洛特·米尔怀特 雷·伯顿
[31:15] I wish to speak to Charlotte alone. 我想跟夏洛特单独谈谈
[31:19] Sorry, hon, but… 抱歉 宝贝 但是
[31:22] seeing it’s my ass on the line here for your little boondoggle 看在我为了你这点破事累死累活的份上
[31:25] that you, tex and our Mexican friend got going on, 都是你 德州佬和那位墨西哥朋友弄出来的
[31:28] I’m just gonna cut right to it. 我就不拐弯抹角了
[31:32] What’s in it for us? 你能给我们多少钱
[31:38] You get to live. 你们能活着
[31:41] I believe Monte made that clear. 我相信蒙特都给你们讲明白了
[31:43] Abundantly. 一清二楚
[31:44] What happens when this thing goes tits up? 假如这事败露了呢
[31:49] I don’t understand. 我不明白你的意思
[31:51] Some reporters came to the house. 有些记者到那房子去了
[31:57] Maybe next time, I go all deep throat 也许下回 我就去匿名举报
[31:59] and I tell ’em what you got going on out here. 告诉他们你在那做了什么
[32:05] You do know who you’re working for, don’t you? 你清楚你在为谁工作 对么
[32:08] Yeah. 清楚啊
[32:10] So? 所以呢
[32:18] Once, there was a village in the desert. 从前 沙漠里有一个小村庄
[32:21] In the village lived a man. 小村庄里住着一个男人
[32:23] He had a child. A girl. 这男人有一个女儿
[32:27] One day, he took her to the barn. 一天 他把她带到了谷仓
[32:30] The man lay on top of her. 男人躺在了小女孩身上
[32:33] His weight crushed her. 用尽全力地蹂躏她
[32:35] Well, what’s this have to do with us getting paid? 这跟给我们钱有什么关系
[32:38] This went on for many years. 就这样过去了好多年
[32:42] Later, when this was discovered, 后来 这件事还是被发现了
[32:44] the girl was cast out. 小女孩被驱逐出了村庄
[32:49] She lost everything. 她身无分文
[32:52] Darkness was tempting her. 无尽的黑暗笼罩着她
[32:54] She met her demons, 她的善良
[32:55] they took her grace and drank it. 一点一点地被恶魔们残食掉了
[33:03] When Mr. Galvan found her, 当加尔文先生发现她的时候
[33:06] he asked her what she wanted most in the world. 他问她最想要什么
[33:10] She asked for vengeance. 她说她要复仇
[33:13] So he went back to her village. 所以他回到了她的村庄
[33:16] He shot the man’s wife. 杀死了那个男人的妻子
[33:18] She had turned a blind eye to the plight of the child. 因为她曾经对小女孩的困境视而不见
[33:23] He took the man back to the city. 他把那个男人带回了城里
[33:26] He brought him to a basement, 带到在一个地下室
[33:28] where a starved dog was locked in a cage. 里面有一条被锁在笼子中饥肠辘辘的恶狗
[33:32] He took the dog out. 然后他把狗放了出来
[33:34] Put the man in. 把人关进去
[33:37] Castrated the man and fed the dog. 割下男人的阳具喂狗
[33:40] He taught the man to be a pet. 他让这个男人成为宠物狗
[33:47] He’s still a pet. 他现在仍是
[33:52] What, is this some kind of… 这是不是某种…
[33:55] parable? 寓言
[33:58] I want you to understand the kind of man we work for. 我想让你们了解自己在为什么样的人工作
[34:03] And? 然后呢
[34:06] Do you want to be a pet? 你想成为宠物吗
[34:11] That… 这个…
[34:14] is not on the “To do” List. 还真没上我的心愿单
[34:20] What happened to the girl? 那个女孩怎么样了
[34:23] She survived. 她活下来了
[34:27] Do you understand your role? 你们了解自己的角色了吗
[34:31] Yup. 是的
[34:35] Good. 很好
[34:36] I will take care of the reporters. 我会搞定那俩记者的
[34:38] Thank you for bringing it to my attention. 感谢你及时向我报告
[38:16] Adriana? 阿德里亚娜
[38:23] Adriana. 阿德里亚娜
[38:25] You home? 你在家吗
[39:28] I don’t want to see you. 我不想见到你
[39:32] Just give me two minutes. 给我两分钟就行
[39:34] Please. 求你了
[39:41] How long have you known? Exactly. 你到底知情了多久
[39:46] Not until I saw the drawing on your fridge. 我看到你冰箱上的画才知道
[39:48] What made you think he killed Bridget? 你怎么会想到是他杀了布丽奇特
[39:53] The night she went missing, 她失踪当晚
[39:56] my brother told my parents he was at the movies, 我哥哥跟父母说他去看电影了
[39:59] but he wasn’t. 但他没有
[40:00] He snuck back into the house late, 他晚上偷偷溜回房子
[40:03] and, uh, I remember seeing dirt on his clothes. 而且 我记得他衣服上有泥土
[40:09] Why didn’t you say anything? 你当时怎么不说
[40:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:15] I was 13. 我才13岁
[40:19] I mean… 我是说…
[40:20] he was my big brother. 他是我哥哥
[40:21] It would have made a difference, Jack. 事情会因此不同的 杰克
[40:25] Lisa could still be alive. 丽莎可能不会死
[40:29] Okay, look… 好吧…
[40:33] I want you to understand, please, 我想让你了解 求你了
[40:35] – I didn’t come looking for this. – Bullshit. -我不是来与你争吵的 -扯淡
[40:39] You knew exactly what you were doing. 你心里非常清楚自己在干什么
[40:46] So did you. 你也一样
[40:48] You bring me here, 是你带我来的
[40:49] show me pictures of my brother, 给我看我哥哥的画
[40:51] screw me for answers… 跟我上床来寻求…
[40:56] I don’t have room 我的生命中
[40:58] in my life for liars. 容不下骗子
[41:07] You’re right. Here. 你说的对 拿着
[41:11] I’ll see you. 再见
[41:19] Hey, Lucy. 露西
[41:32] Lucy. 露西
[41:34] Lucy. 露西
[41:35] Lucy! 露西
[41:37] Lucy! Hey, hey. Lucy. 露西 露西
[41:41] Stay awake for me, okay? Stay awake. 醒醒好吗 醒醒
[41:43] Help! Somebody help me! 救命 谁来帮帮我
[41:46] Oh, my God. Lucy. 天啊 露西
[41:48] Lucy, stay awake. 露西 醒醒
[41:50] Come here. Hey. Hey. You hear my voice? 来 喂 能听见我说话吗
[41:52] I need an ambulance! 我需要救护车
[41:54] I need am ambulance now! 我需要救护车
[41:56] Please, it’s my girlfriend. 求你了 是我女朋友
[41:57] I need an ambulance. Stay awake. 我需要救护车 醒醒
[41:59] Hey, Lucy, stay with me. Stay. 露西 别离开我 别
[42:16] I hear it’s been a hard winter, Ms. Millwright. 听说今年寒冬凛冽啊 米尔怀特女士
[42:21] I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
[42:25] Oh. I think you do. 我想你知道
[42:31] This is Charlotte Millwright. 我是夏洛特·米尔怀特
[42:33] Hard winter. 寒冬凛冽
[42:36] I need help. 我需要帮助
[42:39] What did you need help with, Ms. Millwright? 你需要什么帮助 米尔怀特女士
[42:43] Really, it’s nothing. I’m fine now. 真的 没事 我现在很好
[42:45] It didn’t sound like nothing. 听起来不像没事啊
[42:49] I don’t need any help. 我不需要帮助
[42:51] Ms. Millwright, we know that you’re 米尔怀特女士 我们知道
[42:52] working for Fausto Galvan. 你在为福斯托·加尔文做事
[42:55] It was in Agent Froome’s file. 福尔姆探员的文件中写了
[42:58] Where is Froome? 福尔姆在哪
[43:00] Reassigned. To Latvia. 被调走 去拉脱维亚了
[43:03] Now, why the distress call? 你为什么打电话求助
[43:10] I want to make a deal. 我想做笔交易
[43:18] Let me tell you how this is gonna work, Charlotte. 我来告诉你该怎么办 夏洛特
[43:21] You’re gonna tell me exactly what I want to know, 你在我想知道的时候
[43:24] when I want to know it, 把我想知道的告诉我
[43:26] or you’re gonna do time in a federal prison on drug charges. 否则你会被控涉毒 去联邦监狱坐牢
[43:30] You… 你…
[43:31] are gonna help me take down Fausto Galvan. 得帮我扳倒福斯托·加尔文
[43:35] That’s the deal. 这个交易如何
[44:51] What is this? 这是干什么
[44:55] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[45:00] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[45:01] What are you… what are you doing? 你在干…你在干什么
[45:03] You’re gonna have to hold still. 不能让你乱动
[45:30] No. 不
[45:56] All done now. 好了
[47:26] Can I help you? 有事吗
[47:32] I have some news for you. 我有事要告诉您
沉默天使

文章导航

Previous Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

沉默天使(The Alienist)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号