时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Let me tell you how this is gonna work, Charlotte. | 我来告诉你该怎么办 夏洛特 |
[00:21] | You are gonna help me take down Fausto Galvan. | 你得帮我扳倒福斯托·加尔文 |
[00:25] | He says that he showed Eleanor Nacht | 他说他曾带埃利诺·纳赫特 |
[00:27] | and Yovani Garza a house. | 和尤凡尼·加尔萨看过房子 |
[00:33] | I won’t be coming in until they figure out this deal with Dobbs. | 他们裁定完多布斯的案子我才能参与其中 |
[00:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:39] | Did Fausto Galvan have him killed for you, Marco? | 福斯托·加尔文是为了你去杀他的吧 马可 |
[00:42] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[00:43] | I don’t trust you anymore. | 我不再信任你了 |
[00:55] | Would you like me to feed you an acorn? | 要不要我喂你一粒橡果 |
[01:03] | Join me. | 来我这里吧 |
[01:04] | There’s a future with me. | 跟我干才有前途 |
[01:05] | With Fausto, none. | 跟着福斯托你会玩完的 |
[01:07] | The Marines will be coming for him. | 海军陆战队会来抓他 |
[01:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:22] | Now, I need you to come with me. | 我要你跟我一起走 |
[01:39] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[01:41] | Very much. | 很喜欢 |
[01:43] | I want the next one. | 我想看下一部 |
[01:45] | What is it called? | 名字是什么 |
[01:47] | The Forbidden Vein. | 《禁脉》 |
[01:49] | My wife is reading it. | 我妻子正在读 |
[01:52] | I will wait, then. | 那我就等等 |
[01:58] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[02:02] | Two. | 两个 |
[02:04] | They are very good boys. | 非常乖的男孩 |
[02:10] | You have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[02:13] | Yes, a son. | 有 一个儿子 |
[02:15] | He was taken from me. | 但他不在我身边了 |
[02:18] | Divorce? | 是因为离婚吗 |
[02:20] | No. | 不是 |
[02:21] | I lost him. | 他死了 |
[02:26] | Do you know how to use a machete? | 你会用马切特弯刀吗 |
[02:30] | Why? Because I’m Mexican? | 干嘛这么问 因为我是墨西哥人吗 |
[02:33] | No. | 不是 |
[02:35] | I want to know if you’re good with tools. | 我想了解你是否擅长使用工具 |
[02:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:42] | You have to show Jaime. | 你去教教海梅 |
[02:45] | We have work to do. | 我们有活要干 |
[02:51] | Look. | 看 |
[02:57] | No. No, don’t. | 不 别过去 |
[02:59] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[03:00] | He’s a demon. | 他是个魔鬼 |
[03:04] | Fausto sent him. | 福斯托派他来的 |
[03:06] | I’m calling Sebastian. | 我这就通知塞巴斯蒂安 |
[05:38] | Ooh, I want my money. | 把钱给我 |
[05:43] | No, Guera! | 不行 白妞 |
[05:54] | Then come back and get some more. | 拿钱来以后我再给你 |
[08:27] | Where’s my friend? | 我朋友呢 |
[08:29] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用担心他 |
[08:34] | You’re gonna have to call your father, Miss Cerisola. | 你得打电话给你父亲 塞里索拉小姐 |
[08:40] | Just talk to my friend. | 你去找我朋友就行 |
[08:42] | He’ll give you some money. | 他会给你钱的 |
[08:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:47] | That’s not what’s gonna happen. | 这样是不行的 |
[08:50] | What, you work for my father? | 怎么 你为我父亲做事吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 不是 |
[09:02] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 是人都会犯错 |
[09:04] | I got high. | 我嗑药了 |
[09:06] | – Big deal. – No, no, no, no. | -这可是大事 -不不不 |
[09:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:15] | Hey. | 看着我 |
[09:20] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[09:29] | Do you know what’s gonna happen to you when they book you? | 知道一旦他们把你的信息登记进系统会怎样吗 |
[09:32] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[09:55] | And the notary understands this? | 公证人已经了解了吗 |
[10:01] | I will deal with buyer and seller. | 买家和卖家我会处理 |
[10:04] | Good. | 好 |
[10:12] | One sugar. | 加了一块糖 |
[10:13] | I told him to be light on the ice, just like you asked. | 也按照你的要求 少加冰 |
[10:18] | I need you to bring me Charlotte Millwright. | 我需要你把夏洛特·米尔怀特带来 |
[10:21] | For what? | 干什么 |
[10:23] | I need her. | 我需要她 |
[10:25] | If you want, I can send Jaime. | 如果你同意 我可以让海梅去 |
[10:27] | No, please don’t. | 不 不要 |
[10:29] | The Millwrights have been very good to me and my family. | 米尔怀特夫妇以前一直善待我和我家人 |
[10:32] | Nothing is going to happen to her | 如果她乖乖听话 |
[10:34] | if she does what she’s asked to do. | 就不会有事的 |
[10:36] | Do you understand, Cesar? | 明白吗 凯撒 |
[10:39] | Yes. | 明白 |
[10:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:43] | You work for me now. | 你现在为我工作了 |
[10:47] | Let’s go. | 开车吧 |
[10:52] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[10:52] | Hey, Coop. | 头儿 |
[10:53] | Thought you were on R & R. | 我还以为你在休假呢 |
[10:56] | Oh, is that what they’re calling it? | 他们是这么说的吗 |
[10:57] | Paperwork for this Dobbs deal. | 这是多布斯案件的资料 |
[11:00] | They gonna ream you? | 他们要为难你吗 |
[11:01] | I doubt it. Dobbs ain’t gonna file a complaint. | 应该不会 多布斯不会投诉我的 |
[11:04] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:05] | What’s this about? | 这又是怎么一回事 |
[11:07] | I parked ’em in there. They’re looking for Sonya. | 是我带进去的 他们来找桑娅 |
[11:10] | Me, too. | 我也找她呢 |
[11:12] | Careful– McKenzie likes those caramels. | 小心点 麦肯齐挺赏识他俩的 |
[11:18] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[11:19] | Agents. | 探员 |
[11:22] | Where is Detective Cross? | 克罗斯警探在哪 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:25] | Why don’t we start by you telling me | 你应该先告诉我 |
[11:27] | why you’re not following the chain of command. | 为什么你们不按规章办事 |
[11:28] | I don’t follow you. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[11:29] | You approached one of my agents without consulting me first. | 你未征询我的意见就跟我的探员接触 |
[11:33] | It was my understanding you were on administrative leave. | 据我所知 你正在停职接受调查 |
[11:35] | She told me. | 她都告诉我了 |
[11:38] | How much did she tell you? | 她告诉了你多少 |
[11:40] | She told me | 她跟我说 |
[11:40] | that you’re trying to strike a deal whereby | 你们试图达成协议 |
[11:42] | she gets Eleanor and you get a shot at Fausto. | 埃利诺归她 而福斯托归你 |
[11:44] | That’s about the size of it. | 差不多这样吧 |
[11:46] | So you got somebody inside Fausto’s organization? | 这么说你们有人打入了福斯托组织内部 |
[11:50] | We do. | 没错 |
[11:51] | You got a name? | 那人是谁 |
[11:53] | Charlotte Millwright. | 夏洛特·米尔怀特 |
[11:56] | So when is this takedown supposed to happen? | 抓捕行动是什么时候 |
[11:58] | Could happen at any moment. | 随时有可能发生 |
[12:00] | And you need us why? | 你为什么需要我们 |
[12:01] | We need you to provide cover… | 我们需要你们 |
[12:04] | for our department. | 为我们掩护 |
[12:05] | You mean you need me to keep the CIA off your scent. | 你的意思是让我确保中情局别来插手 |
[12:08] | Yes, that, too. | 对 还有这事 |
[12:10] | Are you in or are you out? | 你到底要不要跟我们合作 |
[12:23] | Miss Charlotte. | 夏洛特小姐 |
[12:24] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[12:26] | For what? | 什么事 |
[12:28] | Miss Eleanor would like to see you at Red Ridge. | 埃利诺小姐让你去赤脊山景见她 |
[12:33] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[12:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:38] | What about Ray? | 那雷呢 |
[12:40] | Just you. | 就你一个 |
[12:43] | I’m supposed to take you there right away. | 我得马上带你过去 |
[12:49] | Acá. | 让我来 |
[13:20] | 《杂志报》 加尔文行踪成谜 | |
[13:33] | No. | 不 |
[13:46] | No. | 不 |
[13:48] | Sebastian. | 是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[14:31] | Si. | 有 |
[14:31] | Si? | 是吗 |
[14:41] | Si, Si, Si, Si, Si, Si, Si. | 对对对 |
[14:47] | Captain. | 队长 |
[16:06] | Si. | 知道 |
[17:36] | You know I’m a cop. | 你知道我是一名警察 |
[17:41] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[18:12] | Who hired you? | 谁雇的你 |
[18:16] | Juarez cartel. | 华瑞兹的贩毒集团 |
[18:19] | You pissed ’em off. | 你把他们惹急了 |
[18:21] | Ask was that it should hurt. | 他们要我好好折磨你 |
[18:29] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[18:31] | It’s my job. | 我就吃这口饭的 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna make it easy. | 我会给你个痛快了断的 |
[18:37] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:39] | I’d like to know– | 我希望 |
[18:40] | someone I loved– | 我爱的人 |
[18:42] | that they went quick. | 死得没有痛苦 |
[18:44] | Everybody has a family, right? | 谁都有家人 对吧 |
[18:46] | No family. | 我没有 |
[18:49] | I’ll make sure the animals don’t get your bones. | 那我就确保不让动物啃食你的尸首 |
[19:03] | I have to pee. | 我要解手 |
[19:07] | Hey! | 听见了吗 |
[19:26] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[19:59] | We didn’t anticipate the tunnel. | 我们没想到还有条地道 |
[20:01] | Fausto’s smart and ruthless. | 福斯托既狡猾又狠毒 |
[20:03] | He will strike back. | 他肯定会反击的 |
[20:05] | You taking the necessary steps? | 你准备好后路了吗 |
[20:08] | Protect your family? | 家人都保护好了吗 |
[20:10] | He doesn’t know. | 他又不知道 |
[20:11] | He will. | 他会知道的 |
[20:12] | He’s in the mountains now. | 他都逃到山里去了 |
[20:14] | He can’t hide forever. | 那也藏不了一辈子 |
[20:16] | A man like Fausto has needs, and when those needs become acute, | 福斯托这样的人也有需求 等到压抑不住 |
[20:19] | he will lapse into his routine. | 他就会又回到老路上去 |
[20:23] | We know his routine. | 我们知道他的老路是什么 |
[20:25] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他 |
[20:26] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[20:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:31] | Soon. | 很快 |
[20:34] | We expect a smooth transition. | 我们希望能实现平稳过渡 |
[20:37] | No bloodshed. | 避免流血事件 |
[20:41] | We all want that. | 这是大家共同期望的 |
[20:43] | You fixed your other problem? | 你的其他麻烦解决了吗 |
[20:44] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Eleanor is doing it. | 埃利诺正在做 |
[20:47] | She’s working for you now? | 她现在替你效力了吗 |
[20:49] | It all depends. | 看情况而定 |
[20:51] | Do you have what she wants? | 看你是否有她想要的东西 |
[20:55] | He’s a little shy with the daylight. | 他不喜光 |
[21:00] | And he bites. | 而且会咬人 |
[21:12] | Where’s Chopper? | 屠夫在哪里 |
[21:13] | Asshole. | 去死吧 |
[21:14] | Pendejo. | 混蛋 |
[21:15] | Come here. Come here! | 过来 给我过来 |
[21:16] | Where you going? | 你往哪跑 |
[21:18] | Where is she? Huh? | 她人在哪里 |
[21:21] | I need to know where he took her! | 告诉我他把她带哪去了 |
[21:23] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[21:26] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 给我起来 |
[22:23] | I’m not afraid of dying. | 我不怕死 |
[22:24] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[22:38] | It hurts to die, first off. | 首先 死亡很痛苦 |
[22:40] | There’s that. | 这是肯定的 |
[22:42] | But I think… | 但我觉得… |
[22:46] | …death is a reminder that | 它是在提醒我们 |
[22:47] | you really don’t matter. | 你不过是过眼云烟 |
[22:52] | You don’t, I don’t… | 你很渺小 我也渺小… |
[22:55] | no one does. | 一切都是浮云 |
[22:58] | Go on… I’ll find you when I’m done. | 你跑吧… 我挖完了就去找你 |
[23:20] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[23:22] | Donde? Right or left? | 哪里 是左边还是右边 |
[24:11] | What is this, Cesar? | 这是要干什么 凯撒 |
[24:13] | Nothing’s gonna happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[24:15] | Do what she says and you’ll be fine. | 按她说的来做 你就会没事 |
[24:19] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[24:23] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[24:24] | Transferring the property out of your name. | 将房产从你的名下转出 |
[24:27] | I just need your signature. | 我只需要你的签名 |
[24:30] | Shall we? | 可以进去了吗 |
[24:45] | Jaime, eat less, move more. | 海梅 少吃点 多干活 |
[24:49] | Can you get your tool, Jaime? | 能把工具拿过来吗 海梅 |
[24:55] | Okay, let’s do this thing. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[24:57] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:03] | Use the one upstairs. | 用楼上那间 |
[25:04] | This one leaks. | 这间漏水 |
[25:05] | It does? | 是吗 |
[25:08] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[25:13] | What music is this? | 这是什么曲子 |
[25:14] | Um, “Relaxing Strings.” | 是放松弦乐 |
[25:18] | What’s up with the gardener? | 这个园丁是什么情况 |
[25:20] | This is Jaime. | 这是海梅 |
[25:22] | He’s going to do some cleanup work for me. | 他会帮我做些清理工作 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:30] | 乔·麦肯齐 他们行动了 在赤脊山景 救我 | |
[25:32] | Could you turn up the music? | 能把音量调大么 |
[25:38] | Louder. | 再大点声 |
[25:39] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:52] | That is relaxing. | 这音乐真让人舒心 |
[25:54] | Cesar? | 凯撒 |
[26:00] | God, what the hell?! | 天啊 这是干嘛啊 |
[26:01] | What did you tell the police? | 你跟警察都说什么了 |
[26:03] | Nothing. I… | 什么都没说 我 |
[26:04] | You’re lying, Chip. | 你撒谎 奇普 |
[26:06] | No, please, I swear. | 我发誓 真没有 |
[26:08] | I don’t like liars. | 我不喜欢骗子 |
[26:09] | No, just… | 不是 |
[26:10] | No machete. | 别用弯刀 |
[26:12] | I didn’t tell ’em anything! | 我什么都没跟他们说 |
[26:13] | I… | 我 |
[26:59] | What did you do to Chip? | 你对奇普做什么了 |
[27:02] | He spoke to the cops. | 他给警察通风报信了 |
[27:04] | I-I want to leave. | 我想走了 |
[27:06] | Now. | 现在 |
[27:07] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[27:10] | Phone, please. | 请把手机拿出来 |
[27:17] | Passcode. | 密码呢 |
[27:22] | That’s a weak passcode. | 这密码强度太弱 |
[27:26] | Make sure Jaime’s okay. | 去看看海梅 |
[27:36] | When we’re done, | 我们完事后 |
[27:38] | you’ll be free. | 你就自由了 |
[27:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:25] | My client likes this deal. Let’s get it done. | 我客户很喜欢这笔交易 我们来搞定吧 |
[28:28] | Mr. Mirko, this is Charlotte Millwright, | 米尔科先生 这位是夏洛特·米尔怀特 |
[28:30] | the current owner. | 现任房主 |
[28:31] | Do you have all the paperwork? | 手续都没问题了吧 |
[28:32] | Just waiting on the notary. | 直接等公证人来就好 |
[28:42] | Dame. | 拿给我 |
[30:59] | I’ll be outside. | 我先出去了 |
[31:03] | Where’d you find her? | 你从哪找到她的 |
[31:05] | She’s an associate of ours. | 她是我们的一个合伙人 |
[31:07] | Trustworthy. | 值得信任 |
[31:09] | She comes from Tampa. | 她是从坦帕来的 |
[31:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:11] | How far away is the border? | 这离边境有多远 |
[31:13] | Less than a mile. | 不到一英里 |
[31:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:18] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[31:20] | The notary’s here. | 公证人来了 |
[32:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:15] | Sonya! | 桑娅 |
[32:17] | Just sign right here, Mrs. Millwright. | 在这签一下名 米尔怀特夫人 |
[32:35] | A pleasure, Mrs. Millwright. | 合作愉快 米尔怀特夫人 |
[32:40] | Bathroom? | 卫生间在哪 |
[32:41] | Um, upstairs to the left. | 上楼左拐 |
[33:00] | No! | 不要 |
[33:02] | – No! – It’s me… It’s me. | -不要 -是我 是我 |
[33:04] | It’s all right. It’s all right. I got you. | 没事了 没事了 有我在 |
[33:06] | Soy Marco. Soy Marco. | 我是马可 我是马可 |
[33:07] | Soy Marco. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我是马可 好了 好了 |
[33:09] | Yeah. It’s okay. Yeah, yeah. | 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[33:12] | I should have been dead. | 我本该死了 |
[33:13] | No, you’re alive. | 不 你还活着 |
[33:15] | You’re fine. | 没事了 |
[33:17] | You’re fine. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事了 你会没事的 |
[33:18] | You’re gonna be okay. | 都会没事的 |
[33:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[33:24] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[33:26] | Yes, he is dead. | 死了 |
[33:57] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[34:00] | Yeah, we’re gonna do okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[34:07] | Should I get the locals to pick him up? | 要我派人抓他吗 |
[34:09] | No, you let him run. | 不 放他走 |
[34:10] | We’ll track the money. | 我们要追踪钱的去处 |
[34:12] | Just keep your eyes on the prize, Pete. | 仔细监视目标 皮特 |
[34:16] | She’s there. | 她还在 |
[34:18] | Looks like two more. | 还有两个人 |
[34:20] | She has her book. | 她拿着本子呢 |
[34:22] | Never without it. | 那本子她从不离手 |
[34:23] | I don’t follow. | 什么意思 |
[34:26] | The keys to the kingdom. | 那是将他们一网捕获的关键 |
[34:28] | Next stop, Fausto Galvan. | 下一个就轮到福斯托·加尔文了 |
[34:33] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:36] | You live your life. | 正常进行你的生活 |
[34:38] | We’re done. | 都结束了 |
[34:41] | Senora. | 夫人 |
[34:46] | Police? | 警察吗 |
[34:47] | Police. | 是警察 |
[34:49] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[34:53] | Nothing. | 什么也没干 |
[34:55] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[35:05] | Why don’t you get out of here now? | 我们现在必须马上离开 |
[35:15] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[35:17] | Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 举起双手 |
[35:22] | Put the gun down! | 放下你的枪 |
[35:23] | Weapons on the ground! | 放下武器 |
[35:26] | Weapons on the ground! | 放下武器 |
[35:27] | He doesn’t understand you. | 他听不懂你的话 |
[35:32] | It’s over, Ms. Nacht. | 结束了 纳赫特女士 |
[36:23] | You don’t have to stay if you don’t want to. | 你不必非留在这儿陪我 |
[36:35] | He took my phone. | 他把我的手机拿走了 |
[36:36] | We’ll get you another one. | 再买一个就是了 |
[36:44] | Fausto ordered this, didn’t he? | 是福斯托指使的 对吧 |
[36:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:57] | He sends a hit man for me, | 他派了杀手追杀我 |
[36:59] | Adriana, Daniel Frye… | 还有阿德里亚娜和丹尼尔·弗莱 |
[37:02] | none for you. | 却不动你 |
[37:06] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[37:08] | I saved your life today… | 今天我救了你的性命 |
[37:11] | and you still don’t trust me? | 你竟然还不相信我吗 |
[37:15] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[37:18] | I told you, I did a favor for someone. | 我说了 我帮了一个人的忙 |
[37:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:22] | Sebastian Cerisola. | 塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉 |
[37:24] | His daughter got into some trouble and I… helped her… | 他女儿惹上了麻烦 我帮了她 |
[37:28] | He works for Fausto. | 他和福斯托是一伙的 |
[37:33] | How can I trust you? | 我怎么能相信你 |
[37:34] | Because I work for the state of Chihuahua. | 因为我为奇瓦瓦州工作 |
[37:37] | I’m your friend, Sonya. | 我是你的朋友 桑娅 |
[37:39] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你还没弄清现在的情况吗 |
[37:41] | That war is finally here, in the U.S., | 这战火已经烧到美国来了 |
[37:43] | and the border won’t be able to stop it. | 边境线已经阻挡不了了 |
[37:45] | We need to get everyone responsible– | 那些人我们一个也不能放过 |
[37:48] | Fausto, Sebastian, Eleanor. | 福斯托 塞巴斯蒂安 埃利诺 |
[37:50] | Yes… | 没错 |
[37:52] | we do. | 必须如此 |
[38:14] | Miss Charlotte… | 夏洛特小姐 |