时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | If you want, we could get a new dress. | 你要的话 可以给你弄条新裙子来 |
[00:21] | I could give you my thoughts, help you look good. | 我帮你挑一挑 让你看起来体面些 |
[00:24] | I don’t need a new dress. | 我不需要新裙子 |
[00:26] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[00:34] | – What the hell is that? – Exactly. | -那是什么 -正是 |
[00:39] | Yovani was inappropriate. | 尤凡尼不懂规矩 |
[00:41] | So… you kill him? | 所以 你杀了他 |
[00:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:45] | I want Eleanor Nacht. | 我要的是埃利诺·纳赫特 |
[00:46] | She has the road map | 她能带我们找到 |
[00:48] | to every single one of Fausto’s money operations. | 福斯托的每一次洗钱活动 |
[00:51] | I think we can help each other. | 我觉得我们可以互相帮助 |
[00:53] | Not a word to Marco Ruiz. | 一个字都别告诉马可·鲁伊斯 |
[00:54] | He’s not to be trusted. | 不能轻信他 |
[00:56] | He sends a hit man for me, | 他派了杀手追杀我 |
[00:58] | Adriana, Frye. | 还有阿德里亚娜和弗莱 |
[01:00] | None for you. | 却不动你 |
[01:14] | Fausto’s smart and ruthless. He will strike back. | 福斯托既狡猾又狠毒 他肯定会反击 |
[01:18] | You taking the necessary steps? | 你准备好后路了吗 |
[01:20] | Protect your family? | 家人都保护好了吗 |
[01:21] | What’s up with the gardener? | 这个园丁是什么情况 |
[01:23] | This is Jaime. | 这是海梅 |
[01:24] | He’s going to do some cleanup work for me. | 他会帮我做些清理工作 |
[01:26] | It’s over, Ms. Nacht. | 结束了 纳赫特女士 |
[02:21] | That’s, uh, two for five dollars. | 两瓶五块 |
[02:23] | I want only this one. | 我只想要一瓶 |
[02:25] | Okay. That’s, uh… | 好吧 那就是 |
[02:28] | $3.25. | 三块二毛五 |
[02:30] | Two’s a better deal. | 买两瓶更划算 |
[02:32] | You could try the, uh, Screaming Peach. | 你可以试试尖叫桃子 |
[02:34] | No. | 不用了 |
[02:35] | I want just this one. | 我只要这个 |
[02:36] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要忙 |
[02:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:40] | You have something, um… | 你身上粘了… |
[02:43] | on your, uh… | 一些东西… |
[02:46] | Uh, tissue? | 要纸巾吗 |
[02:48] | I prefer Wet-Naps. | 我更想要湿巾 |
[02:51] | Wet-Naps are awesome. | 湿巾很不错 |
[03:35] | Go talk to that courier? | 跟联络人谈过了吗 |
[03:37] | Yes. | 谈过了 |
[04:01] | Turn right here. | 这里右转 |
[04:14] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[04:24] | Stop here. | 在这里停车 |
[04:34] | Why did you look at my ledger? | 你为什么看我的帐簿 |
[04:36] | You left it. | 你落车里了 |
[04:38] | You never leave it. | 你以前总是随身携带 |
[04:41] | It’s private. | 这是隐私 |
[04:43] | Does Fausto Galvan know what’s in that book? | 福斯托·加尔文知道里面写的什么吗 |
[04:47] | Yes. | 知道 |
[04:51] | I clean up Fausto’s messes. | 我负责帮福斯托善后 |
[04:54] | That is my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[04:56] | What we saw at the bank today was a mess. | 今天我们在银行看到的事真是一团糟 |
[05:01] | I anticipate problems. | 我可以预见到问题 |
[05:04] | That’s what’s in here. | 里面写的就是这个 |
[05:07] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[05:09] | I’m not stupid. | 我可不傻 |
[05:12] | You’re skimming a little. | 你在揩油水 |
[05:14] | Moving a decimal point from here to there. | 挪动小数点的位置 |
[05:17] | It’s cool, | 我无所谓 |
[05:18] | but you have to do something for me. | 但是你得为我做点什么 |
[05:23] | What? | 做什么 |
[05:27] | I want to see | 我想看看 |
[05:29] | what you got going on underneath that dress. | 你裙子下面都有什么 |
[05:34] | You keep your shit all covered up. | 你捂的那么严实 |
[05:38] | I know there’s fire, Guerita. | 我知道你欲火焚身 白妞 |
[09:39] | Pardon me. | 抱歉了 |
[09:54] | Not good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[09:55] | DEA knew. | 缉毒局知道了 |
[09:56] | The Millwright woman was compromised. | 米尔怀特那个女人暴露了 |
[09:59] | Least the deal got done. | 至少买卖做成了 |
[10:02] | We got to get you fixed up. | 得赶快送你去治伤 |
[10:04] | All right, friends, cleanup time! | 行了朋友们 开始清理吧 |
[10:10] | Let’s get you out of here. | 快离开这鬼地方 |
[10:11] | My ledger is in here. | 我的账簿还在这里 |
[10:13] | There was another cop. | 还有一个警察 |
[10:14] | Body’s not here. | 尸体不在这里 |
[10:15] | Hank Wade. | 汉克·韦德 |
[10:16] | I think he slipped out. | 他应该溜走了 |
[10:17] | I need that ledger. Find him. | 我需要那本账簿 找到他 |
[10:19] | Si, Senora. | 是 夫人 |
[10:19] | And have your man start moving cars, | 让你的人开车过来吧 |
[10:21] | getting bodies into a truck. | 把尸体都搬到卡车上 |
[10:22] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[10:24] | I have a place. We can all meet back there. | 我有个地方 我们可以去那里碰头 |
[10:26] | Can’t have him getting lost. | 一定得找到他 |
[10:28] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[10:44] | Got you some food. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[10:46] | Your fridge is empty. | 你的冰箱都空了 |
[10:49] | It’s just me. | 这里就我一个人 |
[10:51] | I don’t like wasting food. | 我不喜欢浪费食物 |
[10:53] | Well, after everything you’ve been through, | 经历了那一切之后 |
[10:57] | you need to eat, rest. | 你需要吃东西 休息 |
[11:00] | I’m not hungry, Marco. | 我不饿 马可 |
[11:02] | We don’t have time to rest. | 我们没时间休息 |
[11:04] | We’re starting now. | 我们现在就开始 |
[11:06] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | Made a few calls to Mexico City, | 华瑞兹的一个检察官朋友 |
[11:12] | prosecutor friend from Juarez. | 往墨西哥城那边打了几个电话 |
[11:14] | What good’s another lawyer gonna do? | 再找一个律师又能有什么用 |
[11:16] | Fausto’s very powerful on both sides of the border. | 福斯托在边境两侧都很有势力 |
[11:18] | So we need help on both ends, too. | 所以我们两边都需要帮手 |
[11:21] | Who can we trust on your side? | 你这边有信得过的人吗 |
[11:23] | Agent McKenzie says he has a plan… | 麦肯齐探员说他有个计划 |
[11:26] | to grab Eleanor. | 可以抓住埃利诺 |
[11:28] | How? | 怎么抓 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:32] | He says he has someone on the inside. | 他说他有内应 |
[11:34] | Okay, they grab Eleanor. | 行 就算让他们抓到了埃利诺 |
[11:36] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[11:37] | He gets Fausto. | 他们就能抓住福斯托 |
[11:38] | Yeah, and then Fausto gets a deal. | 然后福斯托配合调查 获得减刑 |
[11:40] | Right? No, no, no, he needs | 不是吗 不 他必须 |
[11:42] | to pay for everything he’s done to you and my city. | 对你我的城市所犯下的罪付出代价 |
[11:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:51] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[11:53] | For saving me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[11:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:09] | I’m bleeding in your car. | 我的血都沾到你的车上了 |
[12:12] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[12:13] | It’s leather. It’ll clean up fine. | 这是皮座 很容易清理的 |
[12:16] | Just don’t die in the car. | 别在我车上死了就行 |
[12:18] | That’s bad luck. | 那样不吉利 |
[12:20] | I have to make contingencies, in case they find the ledger. | 我得想个应急方案 以防他们找到账本 |
[12:25] | That would be bad. | 那样就糟了 |
[12:30] | What exactly is in there? | 那账本里到底有什么 |
[12:34] | My work. | 我的工作记录 |
[12:36] | Well, we can’t have that out there. | 那可不能泄露出去 |
[12:42] | If I die… | 如果我死了 |
[12:45] | if the light takes me back, | 如果我真的被老天带走了 |
[12:47] | I need you to burn me. | 我要你把我火化了 |
[12:50] | Hide me from the demons. | 这样恶魔就不会找上我 |
[12:51] | You’re not gonna die, Eleanor. | 你不会死的 埃利诺 |
[12:53] | I got a good doctor coming. | 我给你找了个好医生 |
[12:57] | But if I do. | 但如果我真的死了 |
[13:02] | Take my ashes home. | 把我的骨灰带回家 |
[13:04] | There’s a tree… an oak tree in the desert. | 在沙漠里 有棵橡树 |
[13:11] | Will you bury me under it? | 你能把我葬在树下吗 |
[13:15] | Okey dokey. | 没问题 |
[15:01] | Well, there you are. Hank was looking for you. | 你终于来了 汉克在找你呢 |
[15:04] | Hey, hey, what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[15:07] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:08] | Nothing? | 没什么 |
[15:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:12] | DEA came in this morning. | 缉毒局今早找过来了 |
[15:14] | They were looking for you. | 来找你的 |
[15:15] | What’d they want? | 他们想干什么 |
[15:17] | I don’t know. But Hank left with them. | 不知道 但是汉克跟他们一起走了 |
[15:19] | He didn’t say where. | 没说去哪儿了 |
[15:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | What is it? | 哪不对劲 |
[15:31] | We got to go. | 快走 |
[15:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了这是 |
[16:01] | Hey! | 救命 |
[16:05] | Hey! | 等一下 |
[16:59] | This is Cross. All available units. | 我是克罗斯 呼叫所有可出动警员 |
[17:01] | Red Ridge View development, unit 94. | 赤脊山景楼盘 94号 |
[17:04] | Get here right away. We’re going in. | 请立即支援 我们马上进入现场 |
[17:56] | Someone got out. | 有人逃出去了 |
[18:12] | Someone came around here. Then crossed this fence. | 有人到了这里 然后穿过了围栏 |
[18:22] | And then he’s gone. | 然后痕迹就不见了 |
[18:25] | Somebody caught up to him. | 有人抓住了他 |
[18:28] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[18:48] | Why are you doing this? | 你这是图什么 |
[18:50] | I need the ledger. | 我需要那账簿 |
[18:51] | What ledger? | 什么账簿 |
[18:59] | Hey, vaquero, what’s she got on you? | 哥们 你怎么就成了她的人 |
[19:03] | You got kids? | 拿你孩子要挟吗 |
[19:05] | Look, I’ll make you a deal. | 咱们不如这样 |
[19:08] | I’ll leave you right here. | 我就把你放在这里 |
[19:11] | I’ll have to tell her that you died. | 我会告诉她你已经死了 |
[19:12] | The cops will probably pick you up. | 警察八成会找到你 |
[19:14] | Just tell me where the ledger is. | 只要你把账簿交给我就成 |
[19:18] | What ledger? | 什么账簿 |
[19:27] | Someone took him. | 他被人绑走了 |
[19:28] | We searched the whole development. | 整个楼盘我们都搜遍了 |
[19:32] | He’s gone. | 他不在这里 |
[19:35] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[19:37] | The war is here. | 战火已经蔓延到这边了 |
[19:39] | This is two years’ worth of murders in El Paso. | 埃尔帕索两年内被杀的人都赶不上这次多 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:44] | But no bodies. | 但是一具尸体都没有 |
[19:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:51] | Listen, Hank’s tough. | 跟你说 汉克命硬 |
[19:54] | I’m sure he’s still alive. | 我敢肯定他还活着 |
[20:00] | I was supposed to be here. | 来这里的本该是我 |
[20:01] | And you weren’t, | 但不是你 |
[20:02] | because a hit man dragged you across the border. | 因为你被杀手绑到边境线那边去了 |
[20:10] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[20:19] | The DEA knew that Eleanor was back in El Paso. | 缉毒局知道埃利诺又回埃尔帕索了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, but Eleanor wouldn’t use machine guns. | 但是埃利诺不可能用机枪杀人 |
[20:26] | You know what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[20:28] | She uses muscle. | 她会找人代劳 |
[20:30] | She’s not a sicario. She’s a cerebro. | 她自己不动手 都是在背后主使别人 |
[20:35] | Somebody else was here, too. | 还有别的人在场 |
[20:43] | Hi, guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:45] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[20:47] | Oh, look. There’s my old desk. | 我可爱的办公桌哦 |
[20:48] | Daniel, you’re not even supposed to be here. | 丹尼尔 你不该来的 |
[20:50] | Didn’t Cuevas put a restraining order on you? | 奎瓦斯不是对你下了禁令吗 |
[20:52] | That’s a pussy move. | 他就是一娘炮 |
[20:54] | Anyone want to call the cops? You guys? Go ahead, call them. | 你们谁要报警 有人要报警吗 报啊 |
[21:00] | – Have you been going to meetings? – No. | -你最近去过互助会吗 -没 |
[21:04] | Are you still my partner? | 我们还是搭档吗 |
[21:05] | It’s kind of hard to be | 你都不在报社了 |
[21:06] | when you’re not working for the paper. | 我们还怎么当搭档 |
[21:08] | I’m not talking about the paper. | 跟报社没关系 |
[21:09] | I’m talking about you, me and the story. | 我是说你和我 还有我们的报道 |
[21:13] | What are you really asking me? | 你究竟想说什么 |
[21:14] | – Do you have something new? – Yes. | -你又有新料了 -没错 |
[21:17] | Red Ridge. Shooting. It’s big. | 赤脊山景 枪杀案 惨烈啊 |
[21:20] | It’s not about the El Paso Times. | 这无关埃尔帕索时报 |
[21:21] | It’s about us. | 这是我们俩的事 |
[21:23] | And I need to know if you’re in or out. | 你快告诉我 到底来不来 |
[21:29] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[21:51] | – Doc? – Yeah. | -大夫 -是 |
[22:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:04] | Riding accident. | 交通事故 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I’ll buy that. | 行啊 我信 |
[22:08] | Okay, let’s get her inside before she bleeds out. | 趁她血还没流光 赶紧把她抱进屋 |
[22:20] | How is it? | 情况如何 |
[22:23] | It’s through and through. | 是贯穿伤 |
[22:25] | She lost a lot of blood. | 失血很多 |
[22:27] | Doesn’t seem to be organ damage. She’ll live. | 但应该没伤到内脏 死不了 |
[22:30] | Too bad for her. | 不过还是伤得很重 |
[22:32] | You’ll wire the money into my account? | 钱你会汇到我账户上吧 |
[22:33] | Throw in a pair of custom boots if you keep her from dying. | 要能保她不死 客户额外还会有赏 |
[22:37] | – Should I even ask who this is? – Nope. | -我该知道客户是谁吗 -不该 |
[22:43] | I don’t know why I ask that shit anymore. | 我怎么还会在乎这种鬼问题 |
[23:05] | Gross! Mom! | 恶心死了 妈妈 |
[23:07] | What is it, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[23:08] | He stuck his fat finger in my ear! | 他把他的肥指头伸进我耳朵里了 |
[23:44] | Sir? | 先生 |
[23:47] | We need you to step out of the vehicle. | 请你下车 |
[23:50] | Now, sir. | 马上 先生 |
[24:02] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:18] | There you are. | 你醒了啊 |
[24:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[24:22] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[24:23] | You’re on Earth. | 在地球 |
[24:25] | You’re gonna have to watch for infection. | 之后还得注意伤口感染 |
[24:30] | Very interesting tattoos you have there, miss. | 你身上的纹身很有意思 小姐 |
[24:32] | Very disturbing. | 但也挺瘆人 |
[24:39] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[24:41] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[24:42] | All right, no touching. Got it. | 好吧 不许碰 明白了 |
[24:44] | You’re gonna have to take it easy. | 但你别紧张 |
[24:45] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你刚刚大量失血 |
[24:46] | – You got to… – I’m fine! | -你需要… -我没事 |
[24:49] | Doc? | 医生 |
[24:58] | You got to be shitting me. | 这是在耍我吗 |
[25:05] | This is gonna cost you. | 你就等着多掏钱吧 |
[25:08] | I know you could use it. | 我知道你能用得上 |
[25:09] | Mind if I have a look-see here, Officer? | 介意我给你检查一下吗 警官 |
[25:11] | Why did you bring him back here? | 你把他带回来干什么 |
[25:13] | – He had the ledger. – Where is it? | -账簿在他那里 -在哪呢 |
[25:15] | I don’t know. He hid it. | 不知道 被他藏起来了 |
[25:17] | I had to get out of there. The police was coming. | 我当时急着走 警察来了 |
[25:19] | Can you fix him? I need to talk to him. | 能治好吗 我有事问他 |
[25:22] | Eleanor, I don’t know if this is a good idea. | 埃利诺 留着他恐怕不妥吧 |
[25:25] | He is the law. | 毕竟他是个警察 |
[25:27] | I don’t care about your ideas, Mr. Flagman. | 我管你怎么想 弗莱格曼先生 |
[25:31] | Okay, Doc? | 好吧 医生 |
[25:32] | – I’ll see what I can do. – No. | -我尽力而为吧 -不行 |
[25:35] | You have to do better than that. | 你必须全力以赴 |
[25:46] | I’m glad that you’re feeling better, Ma’am, I really am, | 你身体好多了 女士 我很高兴 真的 |
[25:48] | but back up a little bit. | 但是请你往后退一退 |
[25:50] | This isn’t a goddamn teaching hospital. | 这儿又不是什么教学医院 |
[25:55] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[25:56] | He got it a lot worse than you did. | 他的情况比你严重多了 |
[25:58] | – Will he die? – Oh, probably. | -会死吗 -有这个可能 |
[26:00] | See if I can stabilize him. | 我会试着稳定他的伤情 |
[26:05] | Any word from Jaime? | 海梅那还没有消息吗 |
[26:06] | He’ll be here. | 他会过来的 |
[26:07] | How long does it take to dump bodies? | 抛个尸需要多长时间 |
[26:09] | I can’t be here when he wakes up. | 他醒来后不能让他看见我 |
[26:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:12] | I’m just the facilitator. You know that. | 我只是个中间人 你知道的 |
[26:15] | Do you have a way for us to get back to Juarez? | 你有办法让我们回华瑞兹吗 |
[26:17] | Let me work on that. Good luck, Miss Nacht. | 我会想办法的 好运 纳赫特女士 |
[26:44] | 暖气及空调装置 请致电基思 | |
[26:50] | Hank’s not here. | 这里面没有汉克 |
[27:07] | Any idea how she’d be caught up in this? | 知道她为什么会卷入其中吗 |
[27:11] | She tried to tell me once. | 她曾想告诉我实情 |
[27:13] | Didn’t want to know, I told her. | 当时我告诉她 我不想听 |
[27:16] | I just didn’t believe she was in real danger. | 我只是不相信她真的处于危险之中 |
[27:18] | You know, just… | 你懂的… |
[27:21] | Driver seems off. | 司机好像是个傻子 |
[27:22] | Not sure he speaks English. | 貌似不会讲英语 |
[27:24] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[27:57] | Jaime, right? | 你叫海梅 是吗 |
[28:01] | You help Eleanor sometimes with jobs? | 你是不是有时候帮埃利诺干点活啊 |
[28:08] | That candy in the house– was that yours? | 那房子里的糖果 是你的吗 |
[28:18] | Do you know where she is now? | 你知道她现在在哪吗 |
[28:30] | Do you know where you’re supposed to go next? | 你知道自己应该去哪里吗 |
[28:36] | Come on, we got narco in El Paso. | 拜托 埃尔帕索有毒贩子了 |
[28:38] | You got blood on the sidewalk. | 人行道上有血 |
[28:39] | How many bodies you got inside? | 里面有多少尸体 |
[28:40] | You two can’t be here. | 你们俩不能待在这 |
[28:42] | That’s the last time I’m gonna tell you. | 这是我最后一次警告你们 |
[28:42] | Come on, Cooper. Give us something, man. | 拜托 库珀 给我们透一点料吧 |
[28:44] | I’m gonna give you a boot in your ass | 如果你们再不离开犯罪现场的话 |
[28:45] | if you don’t get off my crime scene. | 我只好把你们踢走了 |
[28:48] | Ain’t it happy hour somewhere? | 到别处享受好时光不是更好 |
[28:58] | Who’s that guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[28:59] | It’s an agency, right? | 警方的人 对吧 |
[29:00] | Yeah, but it’s not local and not DEA. | 对 但不是本地警局也不是缉毒局的 |
[29:03] | CIA? | 中情局 |
[29:04] | That dude is plugged in. | 这老兄要上车了 |
[29:06] | So we follow him? | 所以我们要跟着他吗 |
[29:08] | Hell, yes, we follow him. | 当然 我们得跟着他 |
[29:09] | Come on, go, go, go, go. | 快点 跟上 跟上 |
[29:13] | Okay. He’s not gonna die, either. | 好了 现在他是死不了了 |
[29:15] | I’m out of here. | 我得走了 |
[29:16] | Wake him up. | 把他弄醒 |
[29:19] | I can’t do that. It will kill him. | 不行 那会害死他的 |
[29:21] | Eventually. | 他反正要死的 |
[29:22] | -I think we’re splitting hairs here. -Do it. | -这种事就别争了 -快点 |
[29:26] | Now. | 马上 |
[29:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | I know you’re all eager to chat with him and everything, | 我知道你们都急着问他事 |
[29:38] | but I’m telling you, lady, this… | 但我要告诉你 女士… |
[29:41] | You talk too much! | 你说得太多了 |
[29:44] | Put this in him, or I’ll put it in you. | 给他注射这个 不然我就用到你身上 |
[29:47] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[29:49] | Do it. | 快点 |
[29:50] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:28] | Wake up. Wake up! | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[30:42] | You have something of mine. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[30:44] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[30:47] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[30:50] | We’re already there. | 我们已经身在其中了 |
[30:57] | Where’s my ledger? | 我的账簿呢 |
[31:01] | Where’s my ledger?! | 快告诉我账簿在哪里 |
[31:14] | Available units responding, | 附近能出动的警力请回复 |
[31:16] | Creighton Power and Gas. | 地点克赖顿电力天然气工厂 |
[31:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:19] | We’ll be first on scene. | 我们会是第一个到达现场的 |
[31:22] | What do you think happened at that house? | 你觉得那幢房子里发生了什么 |
[31:24] | Some of those bodies in the truck… | 卡车里的一些尸体 |
[31:28] | they were Fausto’s men. | 是福斯托的人 |
[31:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:32] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[31:35] | Tell me exactly | 你得把缉毒局的人 |
[31:36] | what the DEA told you was happening at this meeting. | 跟你见面时说的话全告诉我 |
[31:39] | Joe said Red Ridge | 乔说赤脊山景 |
[31:41] | was part of Fausto’s laundering operation. | 是福斯托洗钱活动的一部分 |
[31:44] | He thought the CIA knew, too. | 他认为中情局也知道 |
[31:50] | She betrayed him. | 她出卖了他 |
[31:52] | Eleanor | 埃利诺 |
[31:53] | betrayed Fausto. | 出卖了福斯托 |
[31:55] | For Sebastian. | 受塞巴斯蒂安指使 |
[31:56] | And Fausto hit back. | 福斯托反击了 |
[32:44] | What do we know? | 情况如何了 |
[32:45] | Shit. | 跟屎一样 |
[32:45] | No shit. | 狗屎 |
[32:47] | Copy on the no shit. | 确实是狗屎 |
[32:48] | Were you aware of this meeting? | 你清楚这次会面的事吗 |
[32:50] | This sale? Whatever it was? | 这笔交易 这堆乱七八糟的事 |
[32:52] | I was. | 清楚 |
[32:53] | Didn’t anticipate the DEA wrinkle. | 但没料到缉毒局出来捣乱 |
[32:55] | How about narco gunmen murdering | 那武装毒贩在美国领土上 |
[32:57] | Americans on U.S. Soil? | 杀害美国公民呢 |
[32:59] | Truckloads of bodies in parking lots? | 在停车场发现一卡车尸体 |
[33:02] | Yeah, my crystal ball broke last Tuesday, Carla. | 我的水晶球上周二坏了 卡拉 |
[33:07] | Tell me if I have this right. | 看我分析的对不对 |
[33:09] | And keep in mind, | 你给我小心点 |
[33:10] | I’m very close to ending your career. | 你的仕途岌岌可危了 |
[33:12] | In a diner with horseshoes on the walls. | 就断送在这个墙上挂着马靴的餐馆里 |
[33:13] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[33:15] | The DEA gets kicked out of Mexico. | 缉毒局被排挤出墨西哥 |
[33:17] | You increase your activities. | 你加强活动 |
[33:19] | One month later, I have an actual blood house in El Paso. | 一个月后 就在埃尔帕索给我搞出了个血宅 |
[33:23] | You imply causality where there is none, ma’am. | 你暗示的因果关系并不存在 女士 |
[33:26] | A butterfly takes a dump in Milwaukee. | 蝴蝶在密尔沃基扇动了一下翅膀 |
[33:28] | We lose control of Juarez. | 我们就对华瑞兹失去了控制 |
[33:30] | That’s your theory? | 这就是你的理论吗 |
[33:32] | I thought we were here to discuss the, uh, | 我以为咱们是来讨论 |
[33:35] | management options in the wake of Fausto’s fall. | 福斯托倒台后的管理方案的 |
[33:39] | He hasn’t fallen yet. | 他还没有倒台 |
[33:40] | He will. | 迟早的事 |
[33:41] | You keep saying that. | 你一直这么说 |
[33:42] | The net is far and wide. | 抓捕网铺天盖地 |
[33:46] | Who’s your man to replace Galvan? | 你们扶植谁来取代加尔文 |
[33:47] | These four– | 有四个人选 |
[33:49] | lieutenants in Galvan’s organization. | 都是加尔文组织中的副手 |
[33:52] | They’ve each abandoned him | 他们在过去72小时内 |
[33:54] | in the last 72 hours. | 都抛弃了他 |
[33:55] | Take your pick. | 随便选吧 |
[33:57] | They’re killers, they’re smart, | 他们都杀人如麻 诡计多端 |
[33:59] | they can be what you want them to be. | 你们想让他们怎么样都可以 |
[34:01] | I think your best bet is Sentenza. | 我觉得最佳人选是桑特加 |
[34:04] | The most controllable. | 最容易控制 |
[34:06] | You said the same about Fausto. | 当初你也是这么说福斯托的 |
[34:09] | I was young then. | 我当时年少无知 |
[34:10] | Not that young. | 没年少到无知的程度 |
[34:14] | This Sentenza’s your man then? | 这个桑特加是你的人吗 |
[34:15] | Put a gun to my head, yeah. | 敢拿枪指着我吗 当然 |
[34:17] | He’s got his quirks, but then we all do. | 他有一些怪癖 谁没有呢 |
[34:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:24] | Make it happen then. | 放手干吧 |
[34:26] | Fix it. | 搞定这事 |
[34:32] | Shit just got legit. | 那混蛋刚得到了许可 |
[34:33] | You know who that is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[34:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[34:36] | Neither do I, but she looks like a boss. | 我也不知道 但看起来像是老板 |
[34:41] | Who’s that guy she was talking to? | 跟她说话的那人是谁 |
[34:44] | I’m betting that’s the guy who knows everything. | 我敢打赌 他知道一切 |
[34:46] | I’ll take the waffles. | 来份华夫饼 |
[34:49] | Dry. | 不加料 |
[37:12] | I hear the doctor leaving. | 我听到医生走了 |
[37:14] | Monte trusts him. Let him go. | 蒙特信任他 让他走吧 |
[37:21] | Just kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[37:22] | I ain’t gonna tell you. We both know that. | 你我都清楚 我不会告诉你的 |
[37:26] | Get me his wallet. | 把他的钱包给我 |
[37:35] | We will go to his house and torture his wife. | 我们去他家折磨他老婆 |
[37:37] | Put him in the car. | 带他上车 |
[37:39] | Goddamn you. | 去死吧 |
[37:46] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样 |
[37:49] | Miss Eleanor, listen, we need to leave. | 埃利诺女士 听着 我们必须离开 |
[37:52] | We can’t go to his house– it’s too dangerous. | 我们不能去他家 太危险了 |
[37:55] | Do you love your children, Cesar? | 你爱你的孩子吗 凯撒 |
[37:58] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[38:00] | Put him in the car. | 带他上车 |
[38:10] | One driver. | 一个司机 |
[38:36] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[38:40] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[39:15] | Stop. | 停下 |
[39:17] | Stop. | 站住 |
[39:20] | I said stop. | 你给我站住 |
[39:31] | Get down on the ground. | 趴下 |