Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] If you want, we could get a new dress. 你要的话 可以给你弄条新裙子来
[00:21] I could give you my thoughts, help you look good. 我帮你挑一挑 让你看起来体面些
[00:24] I don’t need a new dress. 我不需要新裙子
[00:26] Whatever. 随你
[00:34] – What the hell is that? – Exactly. -那是什么 -正是
[00:39] Yovani was inappropriate. 尤凡尼不懂规矩
[00:41] So… you kill him? 所以 你杀了他
[00:44] Yeah. 是的
[00:45] I want Eleanor Nacht. 我要的是埃利诺·纳赫特
[00:46] She has the road map 她能带我们找到
[00:48] to every single one of Fausto’s money operations. 福斯托的每一次洗钱活动
[00:51] I think we can help each other. 我觉得我们可以互相帮助
[00:53] Not a word to Marco Ruiz. 一个字都别告诉马可·鲁伊斯
[00:54] He’s not to be trusted. 不能轻信他
[00:56] He sends a hit man for me, 他派了杀手追杀我
[00:58] Adriana, Frye. 还有阿德里亚娜和弗莱
[01:00] None for you. 却不动你
[01:14] Fausto’s smart and ruthless. He will strike back. 福斯托既狡猾又狠毒 他肯定会反击
[01:18] You taking the necessary steps? 你准备好后路了吗
[01:20] Protect your family? 家人都保护好了吗
[01:21] What’s up with the gardener? 这个园丁是什么情况
[01:23] This is Jaime. 这是海梅
[01:24] He’s going to do some cleanup work for me. 他会帮我做些清理工作
[01:26] It’s over, Ms. Nacht. 结束了 纳赫特女士
[02:21] That’s, uh, two for five dollars. 两瓶五块
[02:23] I want only this one. 我只想要一瓶
[02:25] Okay. That’s, uh… 好吧 那就是
[02:28] $3.25. 三块二毛五
[02:30] Two’s a better deal. 买两瓶更划算
[02:32] You could try the, uh, Screaming Peach. 你可以试试尖叫桃子
[02:34] No. 不用了
[02:35] I want just this one. 我只要这个
[02:36] I have work to do. 我还有事要忙
[02:38] Sorry. 对不起
[02:40] You have something, um… 你身上粘了…
[02:43] on your, uh… 一些东西…
[02:46] Uh, tissue? 要纸巾吗
[02:48] I prefer Wet-Naps. 我更想要湿巾
[02:51] Wet-Naps are awesome. 湿巾很不错
[03:35] Go talk to that courier? 跟联络人谈过了吗
[03:37] Yes. 谈过了
[04:01] Turn right here. 这里右转
[04:14] Keep going. 继续走
[04:24] Stop here. 在这里停车
[04:34] Why did you look at my ledger? 你为什么看我的帐簿
[04:36] You left it. 你落车里了
[04:38] You never leave it. 你以前总是随身携带
[04:41] It’s private. 这是隐私
[04:43] Does Fausto Galvan know what’s in that book? 福斯托·加尔文知道里面写的什么吗
[04:47] Yes. 知道
[04:51] I clean up Fausto’s messes. 我负责帮福斯托善后
[04:54] That is my job. 那是我的工作
[04:56] What we saw at the bank today was a mess. 今天我们在银行看到的事真是一团糟
[05:01] I anticipate problems. 我可以预见到问题
[05:04] That’s what’s in here. 里面写的就是这个
[05:07] Do you think I’m stupid? 你以为我傻吗
[05:09] I’m not stupid. 我可不傻
[05:12] You’re skimming a little. 你在揩油水
[05:14] Moving a decimal point from here to there. 挪动小数点的位置
[05:17] It’s cool, 我无所谓
[05:18] but you have to do something for me. 但是你得为我做点什么
[05:23] What? 做什么
[05:27] I want to see 我想看看
[05:29] what you got going on underneath that dress. 你裙子下面都有什么
[05:34] You keep your shit all covered up. 你捂的那么严实
[05:38] I know there’s fire, Guerita. 我知道你欲火焚身 白妞
[09:39] Pardon me. 抱歉了
[09:54] Not good. 情况不妙啊
[09:55] DEA knew. 缉毒局知道了
[09:56] The Millwright woman was compromised. 米尔怀特那个女人暴露了
[09:59] Least the deal got done. 至少买卖做成了
[10:02] We got to get you fixed up. 得赶快送你去治伤
[10:04] All right, friends, cleanup time! 行了朋友们 开始清理吧
[10:10] Let’s get you out of here. 快离开这鬼地方
[10:11] My ledger is in here. 我的账簿还在这里
[10:13] There was another cop. 还有一个警察
[10:14] Body’s not here. 尸体不在这里
[10:15] Hank Wade. 汉克·韦德
[10:16] I think he slipped out. 他应该溜走了
[10:17] I need that ledger. Find him. 我需要那本账簿 找到他
[10:19] Si, Senora. 是 夫人
[10:19] And have your man start moving cars, 让你的人开车过来吧
[10:21] getting bodies into a truck. 把尸体都搬到卡车上
[10:22] Where are we going? 我们去哪里
[10:24] I have a place. We can all meet back there. 我有个地方 我们可以去那里碰头
[10:26] Can’t have him getting lost. 一定得找到他
[10:28] Come over here. 过来
[10:44] Got you some food. 我给你带了点吃的
[10:46] Your fridge is empty. 你的冰箱都空了
[10:49] It’s just me. 这里就我一个人
[10:51] I don’t like wasting food. 我不喜欢浪费食物
[10:53] Well, after everything you’ve been through, 经历了那一切之后
[10:57] you need to eat, rest. 你需要吃东西 休息
[11:00] I’m not hungry, Marco. 我不饿 马可
[11:02] We don’t have time to rest. 我们没时间休息
[11:04] We’re starting now. 我们现在就开始
[11:06] Right. 是啊
[11:08] Okay. 好吧
[11:09] Made a few calls to Mexico City, 华瑞兹的一个检察官朋友
[11:12] prosecutor friend from Juarez. 往墨西哥城那边打了几个电话
[11:14] What good’s another lawyer gonna do? 再找一个律师又能有什么用
[11:16] Fausto’s very powerful on both sides of the border. 福斯托在边境两侧都很有势力
[11:18] So we need help on both ends, too. 所以我们两边都需要帮手
[11:21] Who can we trust on your side? 你这边有信得过的人吗
[11:23] Agent McKenzie says he has a plan… 麦肯齐探员说他有个计划
[11:26] to grab Eleanor. 可以抓住埃利诺
[11:28] How? 怎么抓
[11:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:32] He says he has someone on the inside. 他说他有内应
[11:34] Okay, they grab Eleanor. 行 就算让他们抓到了埃利诺
[11:36] And then what? 然后呢
[11:37] He gets Fausto. 他们就能抓住福斯托
[11:38] Yeah, and then Fausto gets a deal. 然后福斯托配合调查 获得减刑
[11:40] Right? No, no, no, he needs 不是吗 不 他必须
[11:42] to pay for everything he’s done to you and my city. 对你我的城市所犯下的罪付出代价
[11:49] Thank you. 谢谢你
[11:51] For what? 谢什么
[11:53] For saving me. 谢谢你救了我
[11:58] Come on. 走吧
[12:09] I’m bleeding in your car. 我的血都沾到你的车上了
[12:12] No worries. 别担心
[12:13] It’s leather. It’ll clean up fine. 这是皮座 很容易清理的
[12:16] Just don’t die in the car. 别在我车上死了就行
[12:18] That’s bad luck. 那样不吉利
[12:20] I have to make contingencies, in case they find the ledger. 我得想个应急方案 以防他们找到账本
[12:25] That would be bad. 那样就糟了
[12:30] What exactly is in there? 那账本里到底有什么
[12:34] My work. 我的工作记录
[12:36] Well, we can’t have that out there. 那可不能泄露出去
[12:42] If I die… 如果我死了
[12:45] if the light takes me back, 如果我真的被老天带走了
[12:47] I need you to burn me. 我要你把我火化了
[12:50] Hide me from the demons. 这样恶魔就不会找上我
[12:51] You’re not gonna die, Eleanor. 你不会死的 埃利诺
[12:53] I got a good doctor coming. 我给你找了个好医生
[12:57] But if I do. 但如果我真的死了
[13:02] Take my ashes home. 把我的骨灰带回家
[13:04] There’s a tree… an oak tree in the desert. 在沙漠里 有棵橡树
[13:11] Will you bury me under it? 你能把我葬在树下吗
[13:15] Okey dokey. 没问题
[15:01] Well, there you are. Hank was looking for you. 你终于来了 汉克在找你呢
[15:04] Hey, hey, what happened to your face? 你的脸怎么了
[15:07] It’s nothing. 没什么
[15:08] Nothing? 没什么
[15:10] Where is he? 他在哪
[15:12] DEA came in this morning. 缉毒局今早找过来了
[15:14] They were looking for you. 来找你的
[15:15] What’d they want? 他们想干什么
[15:17] I don’t know. But Hank left with them. 不知道 但是汉克跟他们一起走了
[15:19] He didn’t say where. 没说去哪儿了
[15:26] What? 怎么了
[15:27] What is it? 哪不对劲
[15:31] We got to go. 快走
[15:33] What’s going on? 怎么了这是
[16:01] Hey! 救命
[16:05] Hey! 等一下
[16:59] This is Cross. All available units. 我是克罗斯 呼叫所有可出动警员
[17:01] Red Ridge View development, unit 94. 赤脊山景楼盘 94号
[17:04] Get here right away. We’re going in. 请立即支援 我们马上进入现场
[17:56] Someone got out. 有人逃出去了
[18:12] Someone came around here. Then crossed this fence. 有人到了这里 然后穿过了围栏
[18:22] And then he’s gone. 然后痕迹就不见了
[18:25] Somebody caught up to him. 有人抓住了他
[18:28] Shit. 可恶
[18:48] Why are you doing this? 你这是图什么
[18:50] I need the ledger. 我需要那账簿
[18:51] What ledger? 什么账簿
[18:59] Hey, vaquero, what’s she got on you? 哥们 你怎么就成了她的人
[19:03] You got kids? 拿你孩子要挟吗
[19:05] Look, I’ll make you a deal. 咱们不如这样
[19:08] I’ll leave you right here. 我就把你放在这里
[19:11] I’ll have to tell her that you died. 我会告诉她你已经死了
[19:12] The cops will probably pick you up. 警察八成会找到你
[19:14] Just tell me where the ledger is. 只要你把账簿交给我就成
[19:18] What ledger? 什么账簿
[19:27] Someone took him. 他被人绑走了
[19:28] We searched the whole development. 整个楼盘我们都搜遍了
[19:32] He’s gone. 他不在这里
[19:35] You were right. 你说得对
[19:37] The war is here. 战火已经蔓延到这边了
[19:39] This is two years’ worth of murders in El Paso. 埃尔帕索两年内被杀的人都赶不上这次多
[19:42] Yeah. 是啊
[19:44] But no bodies. 但是一具尸体都没有
[19:48] You okay? 你还好吗
[19:51] Listen, Hank’s tough. 跟你说 汉克命硬
[19:54] I’m sure he’s still alive. 我敢肯定他还活着
[20:00] I was supposed to be here. 来这里的本该是我
[20:01] And you weren’t, 但不是你
[20:02] because a hit man dragged you across the border. 因为你被杀手绑到边境线那边去了
[20:10] That’s not a coincidence. 这不是巧合
[20:19] The DEA knew that Eleanor was back in El Paso. 缉毒局知道埃利诺又回埃尔帕索了
[20:23] Yeah, but Eleanor wouldn’t use machine guns. 但是埃利诺不可能用机枪杀人
[20:26] You know what I mean? 明白吗
[20:28] She uses muscle. 她会找人代劳
[20:30] She’s not a sicario. She’s a cerebro. 她自己不动手 都是在背后主使别人
[20:35] Somebody else was here, too. 还有别的人在场
[20:43] Hi, guys. 伙计们
[20:45] Hi, everyone. 大家好啊
[20:47] Oh, look. There’s my old desk. 我可爱的办公桌哦
[20:48] Daniel, you’re not even supposed to be here. 丹尼尔 你不该来的
[20:50] Didn’t Cuevas put a restraining order on you? 奎瓦斯不是对你下了禁令吗
[20:52] That’s a pussy move. 他就是一娘炮
[20:54] Anyone want to call the cops? You guys? Go ahead, call them. 你们谁要报警 有人要报警吗 报啊
[21:00] – Have you been going to meetings? – No. -你最近去过互助会吗 -没
[21:04] Are you still my partner? 我们还是搭档吗
[21:05] It’s kind of hard to be 你都不在报社了
[21:06] when you’re not working for the paper. 我们还怎么当搭档
[21:08] I’m not talking about the paper. 跟报社没关系
[21:09] I’m talking about you, me and the story. 我是说你和我 还有我们的报道
[21:13] What are you really asking me? 你究竟想说什么
[21:14] – Do you have something new? – Yes. -你又有新料了 -没错
[21:17] Red Ridge. Shooting. It’s big. 赤脊山景 枪杀案 惨烈啊
[21:20] It’s not about the El Paso Times. 这无关埃尔帕索时报
[21:21] It’s about us. 这是我们俩的事
[21:23] And I need to know if you’re in or out. 你快告诉我 到底来不来
[21:29] I’m in. 我去
[21:51] – Doc? – Yeah. -大夫 -是
[22:02] What happened? 怎么回事
[22:04] Riding accident. 交通事故
[22:05] Yeah, I’ll buy that. 行啊 我信
[22:08] Okay, let’s get her inside before she bleeds out. 趁她血还没流光 赶紧把她抱进屋
[22:20] How is it? 情况如何
[22:23] It’s through and through. 是贯穿伤
[22:25] She lost a lot of blood. 失血很多
[22:27] Doesn’t seem to be organ damage. She’ll live. 但应该没伤到内脏 死不了
[22:30] Too bad for her. 不过还是伤得很重
[22:32] You’ll wire the money into my account? 钱你会汇到我账户上吧
[22:33] Throw in a pair of custom boots if you keep her from dying. 要能保她不死 客户额外还会有赏
[22:37] – Should I even ask who this is? – Nope. -我该知道客户是谁吗 -不该
[22:43] I don’t know why I ask that shit anymore. 我怎么还会在乎这种鬼问题
[23:05] Gross! Mom! 恶心死了 妈妈
[23:07] What is it, honey? 怎么了 宝贝
[23:08] He stuck his fat finger in my ear! 他把他的肥指头伸进我耳朵里了
[23:44] Sir? 先生
[23:47] We need you to step out of the vehicle. 请你下车
[23:50] Now, sir. 马上 先生
[24:02] Holy shit. 见鬼
[24:18] There you are. 你醒了啊
[24:20] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[24:22] Where am I? 我这是在哪儿
[24:23] You’re on Earth. 在地球
[24:25] You’re gonna have to watch for infection. 之后还得注意伤口感染
[24:30] Very interesting tattoos you have there, miss. 你身上的纹身很有意思 小姐
[24:32] Very disturbing. 但也挺瘆人
[24:39] Easy, easy. 放松 放松
[24:41] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[24:42] All right, no touching. Got it. 好吧 不许碰 明白了
[24:44] You’re gonna have to take it easy. 但你别紧张
[24:45] You lost a lot of blood. 你刚刚大量失血
[24:46] – You got to… – I’m fine! -你需要… -我没事
[24:49] Doc? 医生
[24:58] You got to be shitting me. 这是在耍我吗
[25:05] This is gonna cost you. 你就等着多掏钱吧
[25:08] I know you could use it. 我知道你能用得上
[25:09] Mind if I have a look-see here, Officer? 介意我给你检查一下吗 警官
[25:11] Why did you bring him back here? 你把他带回来干什么
[25:13] – He had the ledger. – Where is it? -账簿在他那里 -在哪呢
[25:15] I don’t know. He hid it. 不知道 被他藏起来了
[25:17] I had to get out of there. The police was coming. 我当时急着走 警察来了
[25:19] Can you fix him? I need to talk to him. 能治好吗 我有事问他
[25:22] Eleanor, I don’t know if this is a good idea. 埃利诺 留着他恐怕不妥吧
[25:25] He is the law. 毕竟他是个警察
[25:27] I don’t care about your ideas, Mr. Flagman. 我管你怎么想 弗莱格曼先生
[25:31] Okay, Doc? 好吧 医生
[25:32] – I’ll see what I can do. – No. -我尽力而为吧 -不行
[25:35] You have to do better than that. 你必须全力以赴
[25:46] I’m glad that you’re feeling better, Ma’am, I really am, 你身体好多了 女士 我很高兴 真的
[25:48] but back up a little bit. 但是请你往后退一退
[25:50] This isn’t a goddamn teaching hospital. 这儿又不是什么教学医院
[25:55] Well? 怎么样
[25:56] He got it a lot worse than you did. 他的情况比你严重多了
[25:58] – Will he die? – Oh, probably. -会死吗 -有这个可能
[26:00] See if I can stabilize him. 我会试着稳定他的伤情
[26:05] Any word from Jaime? 海梅那还没有消息吗
[26:06] He’ll be here. 他会过来的
[26:07] How long does it take to dump bodies? 抛个尸需要多长时间
[26:09] I can’t be here when he wakes up. 他醒来后不能让他看见我
[26:11] Why not? 为什么
[26:12] I’m just the facilitator. You know that. 我只是个中间人 你知道的
[26:15] Do you have a way for us to get back to Juarez? 你有办法让我们回华瑞兹吗
[26:17] Let me work on that. Good luck, Miss Nacht. 我会想办法的 好运 纳赫特女士
[26:44] 暖气及空调装置 请致电基思
[26:50] Hank’s not here. 这里面没有汉克
[27:07] Any idea how she’d be caught up in this? 知道她为什么会卷入其中吗
[27:11] She tried to tell me once. 她曾想告诉我实情
[27:13] Didn’t want to know, I told her. 当时我告诉她 我不想听
[27:16] I just didn’t believe she was in real danger. 我只是不相信她真的处于危险之中
[27:18] You know, just… 你懂的…
[27:21] Driver seems off. 司机好像是个傻子
[27:22] Not sure he speaks English. 貌似不会讲英语
[27:24] Where is he? 他人呢
[27:57] Jaime, right? 你叫海梅 是吗
[28:01] You help Eleanor sometimes with jobs? 你是不是有时候帮埃利诺干点活啊
[28:08] That candy in the house– was that yours? 那房子里的糖果 是你的吗
[28:18] Do you know where she is now? 你知道她现在在哪吗
[28:30] Do you know where you’re supposed to go next? 你知道自己应该去哪里吗
[28:36] Come on, we got narco in El Paso. 拜托 埃尔帕索有毒贩子了
[28:38] You got blood on the sidewalk. 人行道上有血
[28:39] How many bodies you got inside? 里面有多少尸体
[28:40] You two can’t be here. 你们俩不能待在这
[28:42] That’s the last time I’m gonna tell you. 这是我最后一次警告你们
[28:42] Come on, Cooper. Give us something, man. 拜托 库珀 给我们透一点料吧
[28:44] I’m gonna give you a boot in your ass 如果你们再不离开犯罪现场的话
[28:45] if you don’t get off my crime scene. 我只好把你们踢走了
[28:48] Ain’t it happy hour somewhere? 到别处享受好时光不是更好
[28:58] Who’s that guy? 那个人是谁
[28:59] It’s an agency, right? 警方的人 对吧
[29:00] Yeah, but it’s not local and not DEA. 对 但不是本地警局也不是缉毒局的
[29:03] CIA? 中情局
[29:04] That dude is plugged in. 这老兄要上车了
[29:06] So we follow him? 所以我们要跟着他吗
[29:08] Hell, yes, we follow him. 当然 我们得跟着他
[29:09] Come on, go, go, go, go. 快点 跟上 跟上
[29:13] Okay. He’s not gonna die, either. 好了 现在他是死不了了
[29:15] I’m out of here. 我得走了
[29:16] Wake him up. 把他弄醒
[29:19] I can’t do that. It will kill him. 不行 那会害死他的
[29:21] Eventually. 他反正要死的
[29:22] -I think we’re splitting hairs here. -Do it. -这种事就别争了 -快点
[29:26] Now. 马上
[29:33] Okay. 好吧
[29:36] I know you’re all eager to chat with him and everything, 我知道你们都急着问他事
[29:38] but I’m telling you, lady, this… 但我要告诉你 女士…
[29:41] You talk too much! 你说得太多了
[29:44] Put this in him, or I’ll put it in you. 给他注射这个 不然我就用到你身上
[29:47] Your choice. 你自己选
[29:49] Do it. 快点
[29:50] Okay, okay, okay. 好好好
[30:03] Okay. 好吧
[30:28] Wake up. Wake up! 醒醒 快醒醒
[30:42] You have something of mine. 你拿了我的东西
[30:44] Where is it? 在哪儿
[30:47] Go to hell. 去死吧
[30:50] We’re already there. 我们已经身在其中了
[30:57] Where’s my ledger? 我的账簿呢
[31:01] Where’s my ledger?! 快告诉我账簿在哪里
[31:14] Available units responding, 附近能出动的警力请回复
[31:16] Creighton Power and Gas. 地点克赖顿电力天然气工厂
[31:17] Copy. 收到
[31:19] We’ll be first on scene. 我们会是第一个到达现场的
[31:22] What do you think happened at that house? 你觉得那幢房子里发生了什么
[31:24] Some of those bodies in the truck… 卡车里的一些尸体
[31:28] they were Fausto’s men. 是福斯托的人
[31:30] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[31:32] I know. 我就是知道
[31:35] Tell me exactly 你得把缉毒局的人
[31:36] what the DEA told you was happening at this meeting. 跟你见面时说的话全告诉我
[31:39] Joe said Red Ridge 乔说赤脊山景
[31:41] was part of Fausto’s laundering operation. 是福斯托洗钱活动的一部分
[31:44] He thought the CIA knew, too. 他认为中情局也知道
[31:50] She betrayed him. 她出卖了他
[31:52] Eleanor 埃利诺
[31:53] betrayed Fausto. 出卖了福斯托
[31:55] For Sebastian. 受塞巴斯蒂安指使
[31:56] And Fausto hit back. 福斯托反击了
[32:44] What do we know? 情况如何了
[32:45] Shit. 跟屎一样
[32:45] No shit. 狗屎
[32:47] Copy on the no shit. 确实是狗屎
[32:48] Were you aware of this meeting? 你清楚这次会面的事吗
[32:50] This sale? Whatever it was? 这笔交易 这堆乱七八糟的事
[32:52] I was. 清楚
[32:53] Didn’t anticipate the DEA wrinkle. 但没料到缉毒局出来捣乱
[32:55] How about narco gunmen murdering 那武装毒贩在美国领土上
[32:57] Americans on U.S. Soil? 杀害美国公民呢
[32:59] Truckloads of bodies in parking lots? 在停车场发现一卡车尸体
[33:02] Yeah, my crystal ball broke last Tuesday, Carla. 我的水晶球上周二坏了 卡拉
[33:07] Tell me if I have this right. 看我分析的对不对
[33:09] And keep in mind, 你给我小心点
[33:10] I’m very close to ending your career. 你的仕途岌岌可危了
[33:12] In a diner with horseshoes on the walls. 就断送在这个墙上挂着马靴的餐馆里
[33:13] Go ahead. 请讲
[33:15] The DEA gets kicked out of Mexico. 缉毒局被排挤出墨西哥
[33:17] You increase your activities. 你加强活动
[33:19] One month later, I have an actual blood house in El Paso. 一个月后 就在埃尔帕索给我搞出了个血宅
[33:23] You imply causality where there is none, ma’am. 你暗示的因果关系并不存在 女士
[33:26] A butterfly takes a dump in Milwaukee. 蝴蝶在密尔沃基扇动了一下翅膀
[33:28] We lose control of Juarez. 我们就对华瑞兹失去了控制
[33:30] That’s your theory? 这就是你的理论吗
[33:32] I thought we were here to discuss the, uh, 我以为咱们是来讨论
[33:35] management options in the wake of Fausto’s fall. 福斯托倒台后的管理方案的
[33:39] He hasn’t fallen yet. 他还没有倒台
[33:40] He will. 迟早的事
[33:41] You keep saying that. 你一直这么说
[33:42] The net is far and wide. 抓捕网铺天盖地
[33:46] Who’s your man to replace Galvan? 你们扶植谁来取代加尔文
[33:47] These four– 有四个人选
[33:49] lieutenants in Galvan’s organization. 都是加尔文组织中的副手
[33:52] They’ve each abandoned him 他们在过去72小时内
[33:54] in the last 72 hours. 都抛弃了他
[33:55] Take your pick. 随便选吧
[33:57] They’re killers, they’re smart, 他们都杀人如麻 诡计多端
[33:59] they can be what you want them to be. 你们想让他们怎么样都可以
[34:01] I think your best bet is Sentenza. 我觉得最佳人选是桑特加
[34:04] The most controllable. 最容易控制
[34:06] You said the same about Fausto. 当初你也是这么说福斯托的
[34:09] I was young then. 我当时年少无知
[34:10] Not that young. 没年少到无知的程度
[34:14] This Sentenza’s your man then? 这个桑特加是你的人吗
[34:15] Put a gun to my head, yeah. 敢拿枪指着我吗 当然
[34:17] He’s got his quirks, but then we all do. 他有一些怪癖 谁没有呢
[34:23] Fine. 好吧
[34:24] Make it happen then. 放手干吧
[34:26] Fix it. 搞定这事
[34:32] Shit just got legit. 那混蛋刚得到了许可
[34:33] You know who that is? 你知道她是谁吗
[34:35] No. 不知道
[34:36] Neither do I, but she looks like a boss. 我也不知道 但看起来像是老板
[34:41] Who’s that guy she was talking to? 跟她说话的那人是谁
[34:44] I’m betting that’s the guy who knows everything. 我敢打赌 他知道一切
[34:46] I’ll take the waffles. 来份华夫饼
[34:49] Dry. 不加料
[37:12] I hear the doctor leaving. 我听到医生走了
[37:14] Monte trusts him. Let him go. 蒙特信任他 让他走吧
[37:21] Just kill me now. 杀了我吧
[37:22] I ain’t gonna tell you. We both know that. 你我都清楚 我不会告诉你的
[37:26] Get me his wallet. 把他的钱包给我
[37:35] We will go to his house and torture his wife. 我们去他家折磨他老婆
[37:37] Put him in the car. 带他上车
[37:39] Goddamn you. 去死吧
[37:46] You don’t have to do this. 你不必这样
[37:49] Miss Eleanor, listen, we need to leave. 埃利诺女士 听着 我们必须离开
[37:52] We can’t go to his house– it’s too dangerous. 我们不能去他家 太危险了
[37:55] Do you love your children, Cesar? 你爱你的孩子吗 凯撒
[37:58] What do you think? 你说呢
[38:00] Put him in the car. 带他上车
[38:10] One driver. 一个司机
[38:36] It’s her. 是她
[38:40] Hold on. 抓紧了
[39:15] Stop. 停下
[39:17] Stop. 站住
[39:20] I said stop. 你给我站住
[39:31] Get down on the ground. 趴下
沉默天使

文章导航

Previous Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

沉默天使(The Alienist)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号