时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:25] | Sonya, more are coming! | 桑娅 他们快来了 |
[00:27] | Get out of here! | 你快走 |
[00:28] | I pretend to be the hero. | 我假装成这次事件的英雄 |
[00:29] | The lie protects everyone. | 这个谎言能保护所有人 |
[00:31] | Can you identify any of these men? | 这里面有你认识的人吗 |
[00:33] | Him. | 他 |
[00:34] | H-hold on a second here. | 你们先等等 |
[00:36] | We’re-we’re talking about police officers from Juarez. | 我们说的这可是华瑞兹的警察 |
[00:39] | You gonna protect her? | 你能保护她吗 |
[00:40] | – Did you arrest Robles? – It’s not that easy, sonya. | -你把罗伯斯抓了吗 -没那么容易 桑娅 |
[00:43] | Why? Mexico City has Eva’s affidavit. | 为什么 墨西哥城方面得到了伊娃的证词 |
[00:46] | No, they don’t. | 他们没得到 |
[00:47] | I think we can help each other. | 我觉得我们可以互相帮助 |
[00:49] | – I can work with that. – Good. | -这样可以 -很好 |
[00:51] | We keep a tight circle on this. | 别让太多人知道 |
[00:53] | Only you and Hank Wade. | 只有你和汉克·韦德 |
[00:55] | You sent me the Euro note? | 是你给了我那张带字的欧元纸钞 |
[00:57] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[00:58] | He said to me the CIA has ordered them | 他告诉我 中情局命令他们 |
[01:01] | to back off the investigation. | 停止这项调查 |
[01:03] | I’m betting that’s the guy who knows everything. | 我敢打赌 他知道一切 |
[01:05] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[01:17] | Where’s my ledger?! | 快告诉我账簿在哪里 |
[01:22] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[01:26] | I said stop. | 你给我站住 |
[01:53] | Action. | 开拍 |
[02:40] | Action. | 开拍 |
[04:24] | I thought this was an internal affairs audit. | 我还以为这是内务审查 |
[04:26] | Yeah, well, two DEA agents | 两名缉毒局探员 |
[04:28] | lost their lives in that house, Detective Cross. | 死在了那栋房子里 克罗斯警探 |
[04:31] | That makes it a federal investigation. | 所以就成了联邦调查局的案子 |
[04:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:36] | I didn’t get your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[04:38] | I’m here in what you might call an advisory mode only. | 我只是来提供咨询意见的 |
[04:42] | Oh. What agency? | 哪个部门的 |
[04:45] | Central Intelligence. | 中央情报局 |
[04:48] | Why is the CIA involved? | 为什么中情局的也来了 |
[04:50] | That’s classified, Detective. | 这是机密 警探 |
[04:52] | It’s a national security matter. | 事关国家安全 |
[04:54] | We’d like some perspective on events that led | 我们想听一听你对两天前 |
[04:56] | to the shooting two days ago. | 那起枪击案的看法 |
[04:58] | I’ve already given a statement to the police commission. | 我已经跟警察委员会说明过了 |
[05:00] | Well, with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[05:01] | this falls outside their jurisdiction. | 这案子不在他们的管辖范围之内 |
[05:03] | We had a Mexican drug massacre in a gated community. | 一个花园小区内发生墨西哥毒品惨案 |
[05:07] | There will be blowback. | 肯定会有一定影响的 |
[05:09] | Mucho blowback. | 很大的影响 |
[05:10] | The CIA was interfering with Agent McKenzie. | 中情局在干扰麦肯齐探员 |
[05:15] | For the unenlightened, perhaps you could walk us | 不好意思 你为什么 |
[05:17] | through this wild speculation. | 作出如此大胆的推测 |
[05:21] | Hank and I were working with Agent McKenzie | 我和汉克正在跟麦肯齐探员一起调查 |
[05:23] | on the Eleanor Nacht case. | 埃利诺·纳赫特的案子 |
[05:25] | Agent McKenzie never filed a report on his investigation. | 这个案子麦肯齐探员从未报告过 |
[05:29] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[05:30] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:31] | He believed that the CIA | 他认为中情局 |
[05:33] | was preventing him from getting Fausto Galvan. | 在妨碍他抓捕福斯托·加尔文 |
[05:36] | He said we were preventing the DEA from doing its job? | 他说我们在妨碍缉毒局工作吗 |
[05:40] | Cock-blocking. | 恶意阻挠 |
[05:42] | That’s how he put it. | 他是这么说的 |
[05:43] | We read your report. | 我们看过你写的报告 |
[05:44] | It’s very thorough. | 上面很详细 |
[05:46] | Then what’s the point of this? | 那你们还来问我干什么 |
[05:48] | Detective Cross, this massacre | 克罗斯警探 这起血案 |
[05:50] | represents a very serious threat to our border security. | 表明我们的边界安全存在重大隐患 |
[05:55] | You had a role in it. | 你在其中扮演一定的角色 |
[05:56] | As I stated, I was approached by Agent McKenzie. | 我说过了 是麦肯齐探员找的我 |
[06:00] | To run an off-the-books operation? | 找你私下行动吗 |
[06:05] | Answer the question, please. | 请回答这个问题 |
[06:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:12] | He wanted to apprehend Fausto Galvan, | 他想抓住福斯托·加尔文 |
[06:14] | and I wanted to arrest Eleanor Nacht. | 而我想抓住埃利诺·纳赫特 |
[06:16] | We made a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[06:18] | That didn’t exactly go to plan, did it? | 可是事情没按计划进行 对吗 |
[06:21] | I need to interview her. | 我需要盘问她 |
[06:26] | Miss Nacht’s interview is being handled by the DOJ. | 盘问纳赫特小姐的工作会由司法部负责 |
[06:30] | Any contact with her would be obstruction | 跟她的任何接触都属于 |
[06:32] | of a federal investigation. | 妨碍联邦调查 |
[06:36] | Are you taking the case away from me? | 你是要抢我的案子吗 |
[06:38] | It was never your case, Detective. | 案子根本不是你的 警探 |
[06:41] | Eleanor Nacht killed an innocent kid, | 埃利诺·纳赫特杀了一个无辜的孩子 |
[06:45] | and nobody seems to really care. | 可是好像根本没人关心这个 |
[06:47] | Detective Cross, | 克罗斯警探 |
[06:49] | were there any additional items left at the house | 除了你交给缉毒局的东西 |
[06:51] | prior to your surrendering it to DEA? | 那栋房子里还落下什么东西吗 |
[06:54] | Paperwork and stuff like that. | 文件之类的 |
[06:57] | Everything is on the inventory list. | 一切都在盘点清单上了 |
[07:02] | You’re not currently taking any medications? | 目前你在服用药物吗 |
[07:07] | What? | 什么 |
[07:08] | There’s a, um, | 你的档案上 |
[07:10] | diagnosis in your personnel file. | 有项疾病诊断 |
[07:16] | No. | 没有 |
[07:17] | I’m not taking medications currently, | 我目前没有服用任何药物 |
[07:19] | and I’m not sure | 我不知道 |
[07:21] | what that has to do with this investigation. | 这个问题跟案子有什么关系 |
[07:24] | It’s just a question. | 随口问问而已 |
[07:26] | Thank you for your time, Detective. | 多谢合作 警探 |
[08:22] | How’s Luce? | 露西怎么样了 |
[08:24] | She gets her stitches out tomorrow. | 她明天去拆线 |
[08:26] | Oh, yuck. | 真吓人 |
[08:28] | Guess there’s no 21-gun salute for Agent Joe McKenzie, huh? | 看来乔·麦肯齐探员没有鸣枪21响的待遇 |
[08:32] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[08:38] | Remind me to get cremated, will you? | 记得提醒我死了一定要火化 |
[08:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:49] | Our condolences, Mrs. McKenzie. | 我们深表哀悼 麦肯齐夫人 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry. How did you know Joe? | 抱歉 你们是怎么跟乔认识的 |
[08:54] | Well, we… sort of worked with him. | 我们 算是共事过吧 |
[09:00] | You don’t look like DEA. | 你们不像是缉毒局的人 |
[09:03] | I work for The El Paso Times. | 我是埃尔帕索时报的记者 |
[09:05] | And I… used to. | 我 曾经是 |
[09:08] | This is my husband’s funeral. | 这是我丈夫的葬礼 |
[09:11] | I’ve already talked to reporters, thank you. | 我已经跟记者谈过了 谢谢 |
[09:12] | Wait, wait, wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 等等 抱歉 |
[09:13] | Just, um, could you please tell us | 能不能就告诉我们 |
[09:15] | if you recognize this writing? | 您认得这个笔迹吗 |
[09:19] | Your husband reached out to us. | 是你丈夫主动来找我们的 |
[09:21] | – Did he ever talk to you about his work? – No. | -他会跟你谈工作上的事吗 -不会 |
[09:24] | Mostly baseball and Dungeons & Dragons. | 大部分时间都是聊棒球和龙与地下城 |
[09:27] | Dungeons & Dragons? | 龙与地下城 |
[09:29] | He never talked to you about anything else? | 他没跟你说过些别的什么吗 |
[09:35] | He had a… | 他之前 |
[09:38] | special project in the garage or something. | 在车库里做一个什么特别项目 |
[09:42] | Maybe we could take a look at that? | 可以让我们看看吗 |
[09:44] | They told me not to touch anything. | 他们让我别碰任何东西 |
[09:45] | DEA’s picking it up. | 缉毒局会来取证 |
[09:47] | – We wouldn’t take up too much of your time. – No, it’s… | -我们不会耽误你多少时间的 -算了… |
[09:50] | We are so sorry that we bothered you. | 打扰您了 真的很抱歉 |
[09:54] | If I could just… | 让我把那个… |
[09:56] | We are very sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[10:06] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[10:08] | Go, go, go, go. Ready? | 进去吧 准备好了吗 |
[10:11] | Go, go, go. | 快进去 |
[10:14] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, shit. | -我操 -我操 |
[10:16] | Go. | 快 |
[10:17] | – Go, go, go, go. – What is it? | -快点 -这是什么 |
[10:19] | What is that, Joe’s special project? | 这是什么 乔的特别项目吗 |
[10:23] | “Yankee.” | “扬基” |
[10:24] | Here. Can you grab this? | 给 你能拿着这个吗 |
[10:26] | Yeah, yeah, grab that. | 行 拿那个吧 |
[10:28] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -拿稳了吗 -好了 |
[10:29] | I got the other one. | 我拿剩下的那个 |
[11:00] | How’s Hank? | 汉克怎么样了 |
[11:02] | Better. | 好些了 |
[11:04] | I’m off the Nacht case. | 我不再管纳赫特的案子了 |
[11:08] | DEA’s taking over. | 缉毒局接手了 |
[11:10] | Of course they are. | 他们肯定会接手 |
[11:11] | CIA’s involved, too. | 中情局也插手了 |
[11:13] | Well, that’s not gonna help to find Fausto, you know? | 这对找到福斯托可没什么帮助 |
[11:21] | I think I know where he is. | 我可能知道他藏在哪里 |
[11:25] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[11:26] | My father had a hideout. Look. | 我父亲有个藏身处 来看 |
[11:31] | In the old days, | 当年 |
[11:33] | after I left home, | 我离家之后 |
[11:34] | Fausto and him became… closer. | 福斯托和他变得… 更亲密了 |
[11:38] | That’s when they began working together. | 然后他们就开始合作了 |
[11:41] | – That him? – Yep. | -这就是他 -没错 |
[11:43] | He became my dad’s favorite son. | 他变成了我父亲最喜欢的儿子 |
[11:46] | How are you gonna get to him? | 你打算怎么抓他 |
[11:48] | The Marines, maybe. | 也许让陆战队帮忙 |
[11:50] | – Have you asked them already? – No, not yet. | -你问过了吗 -还没有 |
[11:53] | There is this, um, state prosecutor. | 我认识一个州检察官 |
[11:55] | He might be able to get me in with them. | 他也许能让我跟他们谈谈 |
[11:59] | But… first, I need to come clean. | 但首先 我得说出真相 |
[12:04] | I need to tell the truth about what happened in that hotel room. | 我得如实说出那晚在宾馆里发生的事 |
[12:09] | It would help if you came with me. | 你要是能一起来就更好了 |
[12:58] | We have a… | 我们… |
[13:28] | – No. He did it to protect me. – Okay. | -不是 他是为了保护我 -好吧 |
[13:33] | I know about your father and Fausto Galvan. | 我知道你父亲和福斯托·加尔文的关系 |
[13:36] | I want to get him. | 我想抓住他 |
[13:37] | Do you know where he’s hiding? | 你知道他的藏身处吗 |
[13:42] | That’s a suicide mission. | 这简直是送死 |
[13:51] | And what are the Americans doing in the wake of the violence? | 在即将动武之时 这些美国人有什么打算 |
[13:54] | We want Fausto, too. | 我们也想抓住福斯托 |
[13:56] | Perhaps. | 大概吧 |
[13:57] | See, we Mexicans have the virtue of an openly corrupt system. | 我们墨西哥人对腐败的体制毫不避讳 |
[14:00] | You know, things are more clear. | 我们做事更光明正大 |
[14:03] | You Americans cloak your corruption | 而你们美国人对腐败万般掩饰 |
[14:05] | behind patriotism, the drug war, the wall. | 还打着爱国 禁毒和隔离墙的幌子 |
[14:08] | Senior, senior, perdon. | 先生先生 抱歉 |
[14:09] | We-we didn’t come here for a lecture. | 我们来不是听您长篇大论的 |
[14:11] | These are the facts. | 这就是事实 |
[14:12] | Drug money is too important to both of our economies. | 毒品贸易对双方的经济都非常重要 |
[14:14] | I’m here as a cop. | 现在我的身份是警察 |
[14:16] | I’m asking your help as a justice official. | 作为执法人员我请求你的帮助 |
[14:19] | Can you arrange a meeting with la Marina? | 您到底能不能帮我联系陆战队 |
[14:21] | I will deliver Fausto, | 我会抓住福斯托 |
[14:23] | but on my own terms. | 但我有我的条件 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I feel it now. | 没错 我明白了 |
[14:37] | That cool breeze. | 那一阵凉风 |
[14:40] | See? I told you. | 我早说过么 |
[14:43] | It comes down from the mountains | 每天下午都会从山上 |
[14:45] | every afternoon. | 吹拂下来 |
[14:53] | I think you should shave your beard. | 我觉得你应该剃掉胡子 |
[14:59] | My-my beard affords me special powers. | 我的胡子能赐我力量 |
[15:03] | Inscrutability, | 神秘感 |
[15:06] | disguise, deception. | 伪装 欺骗 |
[15:11] | You don’t need that anymore. | 你不再需要它了 |
[15:15] | I want to see your face. | 我想看你的脸 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Uh, would you use lather? | 你能用剃须泡沫吗 |
[15:38] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Uh, I could like that. | 好的 我能接受 |
[15:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:01] | It sickens me what he did to you. | 他对你的所作所为让我恶心 |
[16:05] | I will hasten him off this planet. | 我要让他从这个世界上消失 |
[16:09] | I didn’t know he had children. | 没想到他还有孩子 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[18:08] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[18:13] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回到人世 |
[18:20] | Did we get ’em? | 抓到他们了吗 |
[18:23] | Eleanor. | 埃利诺 |
[18:27] | Feds took over the investigation. | 调查局接手了 |
[18:29] | Figured they would. | 我料到了 |
[18:32] | CIA, too. | 还有中情局 |
[18:36] | They come in pairs. | 他们一起来的 |
[18:49] | Sonya. Sonya. | 桑娅 桑娅 |
[18:53] | I took something out of the house. | 我从那屋子里拿出来些东西 |
[18:55] | I got something. | 有发现 |
[18:56] | It’s… a ledger. | 是个账本 |
[19:00] | I hid it right before they grabbed me. | 我临被抓前 把它藏起来了 |
[19:02] | I need for you to go get that now. | 你得马上去取 |
[24:26] | 时报 丹尼尔·弗莱 埃尔帕索时报记者 | |
[24:34] | 赤脊山景 奇普·迪亚兹 | |
[25:15] | You’re up bright and early. | 今天这么早啊 |
[25:32] | I need to get a prisoner… | 我要审问… |
[25:36] | into interrogation. | 一个犯人 |
[25:39] | Eleanor? | 埃利诺吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:42] | They barred you from interviewing her. | 他们禁止你审讯她 |
[25:44] | Can you do it? | 你能帮我吗 |
[25:47] | I’d have to falsify the interrogation request… | 那得伪造提审申请… |
[25:49] | Yes or no, Coop? | 到底行不行 库珀 |
[25:54] | Give me a minute. | 等我一小会儿 |
[26:26] | I brought you some water. | 我给你拿了杯水 |
[26:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:33] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 这不是你该来的地方 |
[26:40] | What happened at Red Ridge, Eleanor? | 在赤脊山到底发生了什么 埃利诺 |
[26:45] | Why are you asking me a question you already know the answer to? | 你这不是明知故问吗 |
[26:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | We know you were transferring property for Fausto Galvan. | 我们知道你在帮福斯托·加尔文转移房产 |
[26:56] | I don’t work for Fausto. | 我不为福斯托做事 |
[26:58] | He sent men to kill me. | 他派人来杀我 |
[27:00] | You have their bodies. | 你已经见到那些尸体了 |
[27:02] | That’s right, you work for Sebastian Ceriso… | 对 你为塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉效力了 |
[27:03] | I work for myself. | 我只为自己卖命 |
[27:12] | You killed that boy. | 你杀了那个男孩 |
[27:18] | He was not a boy. He was a man. | 他不是个孩子 他是个男人 |
[27:22] | A man who tried to touch me. | 一个想碰我的男人 |
[27:25] | So you admit to killing him. | 这么说 你承认你杀了他 |
[27:36] | What about the other boy? | 那另外一个男孩呢 |
[27:39] | You went back to his house. | 你又回到了他的住处 |
[27:42] | You let him live. | 却没对他下手 |
[27:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:51] | Did he remind you of someone you lost? | 他让你想起你曾经痛失的人吗 |
[27:59] | I’m a Mexican national, Detective. | 我是墨西哥公民 警探 |
[28:02] | You have no jurisdiction over me. | 你对我没有管辖权 |
[28:05] | I would like to go back to my cell now. | 还是把我送回牢房吧 |
[28:07] | Why did you betray Fausto for Sebastian? | 为什么背叛福斯托 转而投靠塞巴斯蒂安 |
[28:14] | Sebastian failed me. | 塞巴斯蒂安真让我大失所望 |
[28:17] | He was careless to let you and Marco Ruiz live. | 他太不小心 竟让你和马可·鲁伊斯活命了 |
[28:22] | His daughter’s his weakness. | 女儿也是他的软肋 |
[28:24] | I know Fausto. She will die, | 我了解福斯托 他女儿死定了 |
[28:27] | as will your partner, Marco. | 你的搭档马可也活不了 |
[28:30] | Help us bring them down. | 请你帮我们抓到他们 |
[28:32] | Both of them. | 福斯托和塞巴斯蒂安 |
[28:34] | No more blood. | 就不会再有人死了 |
[28:36] | There will always be blood. | 死亡永远不会停止 |
[28:38] | You can’t change that. | 你改变不了 |
[28:40] | I can try. | 至少能尽点力 |
[28:44] | By arresting me? | 就凭抓住我 |
[28:48] | We are absolutely irrelevant. | 我们都只是微不足道的蜉蝣 |
[28:56] | Then why do you do what you do? | 那你怎么解释你的所作所为 |
[29:03] | Because I want to be free. | 我只是想要自由 |
[29:06] | You should want that, too. | 那也应该成为你的追求 |
[29:11] | I have something of yours. | 我手上有你一件东西 |
[29:18] | You have my ledger. | 你找到了我的账本 |
[29:21] | I know what’s inside. | 我知道里面都写了些什么 |
[29:24] | Then you should be careful. | 那你可得当心了 |
[29:26] | Why were you following me? | 为什么跟踪我 |
[29:32] | Your mother has a lot of demons. Did you know that? | 你母亲有很多心魔 你知道吗 |
[29:37] | How long has she lived like that? | 她那样活了多久 |
[29:41] | In the same town as you? | 和你活在同一座城市里 |
[29:46] | My mother stood by when my father raped me. | 父亲强奸我的时候 我母亲选择了袖手旁观 |
[29:48] | When I asked her for help… | 当我请求她帮助的时候 |
[29:50] | she told me to stop talking. | 她让我闭嘴 |
[29:53] | What did your mother do to you? | 你母亲对你做了什么 |
[29:59] | She… | 她… |
[30:06] | she did what she could. | 她做了她所能做的 |
[30:14] | And I’m really sorry what happened to you. | 对于你的遭遇 我很抱歉 |
[30:25] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:27] | You’re not supposed to be in here. | 你无权这样做 |
[31:19] | Detective Ruiz. | 鲁伊兹警探 |
[32:48] | come on, now. | 现在开始吧 |
[32:56] | I don’t want to live in the past anymore. | 我不想再活在过去了 |
[32:59] | Following after these men. | 追着这些人不放 |
[33:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:03] | You want to go back to El Paso? | 你想回埃尔帕索吗 |
[33:07] | I want another life. | 我想换一种生活 |
[33:16] | Robles has to pay for what he did. | 罗伯斯必须为他的行为付出代价 |
[33:19] | It’s too dangerous, and I don’t want you to get hurt. | 这太危险了 我不想你受到伤害 |
[33:22] | I won’t get hurt. | 我不会受伤的 |
[33:26] | We’re on the right side of things. | 我们站在正义的一边 |
[33:29] | If we stop now, Eva… | 如果现在停下来 伊娃 |
[33:33] | what’s gonna happen to the other girls? | 那别的女孩怎么办 |
[33:39] | What about me? | 我怎么办 |
[33:45] | I just want to feel like I used to. | 我只是像曾经的我一样 |
[34:25] | Ooh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:41] | You have changed me, Eva. | 你改变了我 伊娃 |
[35:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 没事 |
[35:59] | Joe must have believed these banks in the Southwest | 乔肯定是认为这些西南地区的银行 |
[36:01] | were laundering money for the cartels. | 在为贩毒集团洗钱 |
[36:06] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[36:09] | The next Red Ridge? | 下一个赤脊山景吗 |
[36:16] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[36:18] | Personnel file– Alex Buckley, SIS. Two. | 人事档案 阿列克斯·巴克利 英国军情二处 |
[36:21] | – CIA. – Let me see that. | -中情局 -让我看看 |
[36:25] | It’s the guy from the diner. | 这是餐馆里那个人 |
[36:26] | Jesus Christ. | 我的个神呐 |
[36:28] | One thing even I wouldn’t put in a spiked story is the CIA. | 就连我都不敢在废稿里把中情局写进去 |
[36:31] | Look. Jessica Muj… Mujahidin? | 看 杰西卡·穆贾海迪 |
[36:35] | That is Middle East. | 是中东人名 |
[36:36] | What is this dude doing in El Paso? | 这家伙在埃尔帕索干什么 |
[36:39] | The Assistant Secretary of Commerce | 商务部部长助理 |
[36:40] | sent Buckley an e-mail asking | 给巴克利发邮件询问 |
[36:42] | about a CIA bank operation in El Paso. | 中情局在埃尔帕索的银行业务 |
[36:45] | Look. | 看 |
[36:51] | It’s a war between the DEA and the CIA. | 这是缉毒局和中情局之间的战争 |
[36:54] | That’s what Joe knew was going on. | 这是乔知道的事情 |
[36:56] | The DEA wants to interdict, break up the money flow. | 缉毒局想阻断资金流 |
[36:59] | Oh, and CIA wants it to keep it going. | 而中情局却想继续保持流通 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:03] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[37:09] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[37:10] | You’re late. You were supposed | 你来晚了 你应该 |
[37:12] | to be here when they took out the stitches. | 在他们给我拆线的时候就过来的 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:16] | You look really good. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[37:19] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[37:21] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[37:25] | we have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[37:31] | I’m not comfortable taking you back home. | 我不放心带你回家 |
[37:35] | That’s my house. | 那是我家啊 |
[37:37] | That’s our home. | 那是我们的家 |
[37:40] | I think you should move in with your parents. | 我觉得你应该搬去和你父母住 |
[37:43] | What? | 什么 |
[37:45] | You’d be safer there. | 那样你会更安全 |
[37:47] | No, I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不会离开你的 |
[37:52] | Lucy… | 露西 |
[37:55] | I can’t see you get hurt again. | 我不能再看到你受伤了 |
[38:00] | You want to break up with me, then do it. | 你要是想和我分手就直说 |
[38:08] | This thing that, uh, Daniel and I are working on– | 是这样的 丹尼尔和我在做的这件事 |
[38:11] | it’s just very dangerous. | 很危险 |
[38:13] | Then drop it. | 那就别干了 |
[38:16] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[38:18] | It’s too important. | 事关重大 |
[38:24] | More important than us? | 比我们还重要吗 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:01] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[39:02] | Can I buy you lunch? | 可以请你吃顿午餐吗 |
[39:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:09] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[39:13] | I’m not clean. | 我身上不太干净 |
[39:16] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[39:27] | Two times. | 两次 |
[39:29] | What? | 什么 |
[39:32] | That’s two times you’ve come to | 这两周来 |
[39:33] | see me in the last two weeks. | 你已经来看过我两次了 |
[39:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:39] | Jim Dobbs died. | 吉姆·多布斯死了 |
[39:41] | I came to tell you, but you were high. | 我想告诉你一声 但你磕多了 |
[39:46] | So? | 所以呢 |
[39:48] | I thought you’d want to know. | 我以为你会想知道 |
[39:54] | Why are you still wearing her coat? | 你为什么还穿着她的衣服 |
[39:57] | It’s not going to bring her back. | 无论如何 她都已经死了 |
[39:58] | I’m not trying to bring her back, mom. | 我没想让她死而复生 妈妈 |
[40:00] | Should throw it away. | 那你就该把这身衣服扔了 |
[40:02] | Doesn’t even fit you. | 你穿着都不合身 |
[40:05] | Just get a new one. | 买一件新的吧 |
[40:07] | That’s what I’d do. | 跟我学学 |
[40:10] | I like wearing it. | 我就喜欢穿这件 |
[40:17] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[40:22] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[40:23] | I want you to go someplace for a while. | 我想让你去别的地方待一阵子 |
[40:28] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[40:29] | Mom, please just… | 妈妈 求你了 |
[40:32] | just buy a bus ticket. | 买张车票走吧 |
[40:34] | I don’t care what you do with the rest. | 剩下的钱 随你干什么 |
[40:37] | I just want you to get out of here for a while. | 我只想让你离开这里一阵子 |
[42:23] | No. | 没有 |
[42:30] | No. | 别去 |
[43:04] | Marco. | 马可 |
[43:49] | Eleanor’s gone. | 埃利诺走了 |
[43:50] | Transferred into federal custody. | 她被转移到了联邦监狱 |
[43:53] | On whose authority? DEA? | 谁下的命令 缉毒局吗 |
[43:55] | No, that spooky-ass Buckley signed for her. | 不 那个混蛋巴克利干的 |
[44:01] | When? | 什么时候 |
[44:02] | An hour ago. | 一个小时前 |
[44:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:16] | Sonya Cross has the ledger. | 账簿在桑娅·克罗斯手里 |
[44:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:22] | What are you going to do about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[44:24] | I’ll clean up my mess, you clean up your mess. | 我收拾好我的烂摊子 你收拾好你的 |
[44:29] | Of course. | 这是当然 |
[44:31] | What is our exposure? | 我们暴露的可能性大吗 |
[44:35] | Considerable. | 很大 |
[44:37] | I will get the ledger back, | 我会把账簿拿回来 |
[44:40] | but this needs to be fixed immediately. | 但这事必须立刻处理 |
[44:44] | You understand that’s why you’re out? | 你明白为什么不让你去吗 |
[44:47] | Yes. | 明白 |
[44:49] | My work is here. | 我的工作在这边 |
[44:51] | Then you need to be careful. | 你要小心 |
[44:54] | They’ll be looking for you. | 他们会四处找你 |
[44:59] | I will make things right. | 我会处理好的 |