Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] Stop! 住手
[00:25] Sonya, more are coming! 桑娅 他们快来了
[00:27] Get out of here! 你快走
[00:28] I pretend to be the hero. 我假装成这次事件的英雄
[00:29] The lie protects everyone. 这个谎言能保护所有人
[00:31] Can you identify any of these men? 这里面有你认识的人吗
[00:33] Him. 他
[00:34] H-hold on a second here. 你们先等等
[00:36] We’re-we’re talking about police officers from Juarez. 我们说的这可是华瑞兹的警察
[00:39] You gonna protect her? 你能保护她吗
[00:40] – Did you arrest Robles? – It’s not that easy, sonya. -你把罗伯斯抓了吗 -没那么容易 桑娅
[00:43] Why? Mexico City has Eva’s affidavit. 为什么 墨西哥城方面得到了伊娃的证词
[00:46] No, they don’t. 他们没得到
[00:47] I think we can help each other. 我觉得我们可以互相帮助
[00:49] – I can work with that. – Good. -这样可以 -很好
[00:51] We keep a tight circle on this. 别让太多人知道
[00:53] Only you and Hank Wade. 只有你和汉克·韦德
[00:55] You sent me the Euro note? 是你给了我那张带字的欧元纸钞
[00:57] Maybe. 可能吧
[00:58] He said to me the CIA has ordered them 他告诉我 中情局命令他们
[01:01] to back off the investigation. 停止这项调查
[01:03] I’m betting that’s the guy who knows everything. 我敢打赌 他知道一切
[01:05] CIA. 中情局
[01:17] Where’s my ledger?! 快告诉我账簿在哪里
[01:22] That’s her. 是她
[01:26] I said stop. 你给我站住
[01:53] Action. 开拍
[02:40] Action. 开拍
[04:24] I thought this was an internal affairs audit. 我还以为这是内务审查
[04:26] Yeah, well, two DEA agents 两名缉毒局探员
[04:28] lost their lives in that house, Detective Cross. 死在了那栋房子里 克罗斯警探
[04:31] That makes it a federal investigation. 所以就成了联邦调查局的案子
[04:33] Of course. 当然
[04:36] I didn’t get your name. 我还不知道你的名字
[04:38] I’m here in what you might call an advisory mode only. 我只是来提供咨询意见的
[04:42] Oh. What agency? 哪个部门的
[04:45] Central Intelligence. 中央情报局
[04:48] Why is the CIA involved? 为什么中情局的也来了
[04:50] That’s classified, Detective. 这是机密 警探
[04:52] It’s a national security matter. 事关国家安全
[04:54] We’d like some perspective on events that led 我们想听一听你对两天前
[04:56] to the shooting two days ago. 那起枪击案的看法
[04:58] I’ve already given a statement to the police commission. 我已经跟警察委员会说明过了
[05:00] Well, with all due respect, 恕我直言
[05:01] this falls outside their jurisdiction. 这案子不在他们的管辖范围之内
[05:03] We had a Mexican drug massacre in a gated community. 一个花园小区内发生墨西哥毒品惨案
[05:07] There will be blowback. 肯定会有一定影响的
[05:09] Mucho blowback. 很大的影响
[05:10] The CIA was interfering with Agent McKenzie. 中情局在干扰麦肯齐探员
[05:15] For the unenlightened, perhaps you could walk us 不好意思 你为什么
[05:17] through this wild speculation. 作出如此大胆的推测
[05:21] Hank and I were working with Agent McKenzie 我和汉克正在跟麦肯齐探员一起调查
[05:23] on the Eleanor Nacht case. 埃利诺·纳赫特的案子
[05:25] Agent McKenzie never filed a report on his investigation. 这个案子麦肯齐探员从未报告过
[05:29] That’s correct. 是的
[05:30] Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[05:31] He believed that the CIA 他认为中情局
[05:33] was preventing him from getting Fausto Galvan. 在妨碍他抓捕福斯托·加尔文
[05:36] He said we were preventing the DEA from doing its job? 他说我们在妨碍缉毒局工作吗
[05:40] Cock-blocking. 恶意阻挠
[05:42] That’s how he put it. 他是这么说的
[05:43] We read your report. 我们看过你写的报告
[05:44] It’s very thorough. 上面很详细
[05:46] Then what’s the point of this? 那你们还来问我干什么
[05:48] Detective Cross, this massacre 克罗斯警探 这起血案
[05:50] represents a very serious threat to our border security. 表明我们的边界安全存在重大隐患
[05:55] You had a role in it. 你在其中扮演一定的角色
[05:56] As I stated, I was approached by Agent McKenzie. 我说过了 是麦肯齐探员找的我
[06:00] To run an off-the-books operation? 找你私下行动吗
[06:05] Answer the question, please. 请回答这个问题
[06:10] Yes. 是的
[06:12] He wanted to apprehend Fausto Galvan, 他想抓住福斯托·加尔文
[06:14] and I wanted to arrest Eleanor Nacht. 而我想抓住埃利诺·纳赫特
[06:16] We made a deal. 我们达成了协议
[06:18] That didn’t exactly go to plan, did it? 可是事情没按计划进行 对吗
[06:21] I need to interview her. 我需要盘问她
[06:26] Miss Nacht’s interview is being handled by the DOJ. 盘问纳赫特小姐的工作会由司法部负责
[06:30] Any contact with her would be obstruction 跟她的任何接触都属于
[06:32] of a federal investigation. 妨碍联邦调查
[06:36] Are you taking the case away from me? 你是要抢我的案子吗
[06:38] It was never your case, Detective. 案子根本不是你的 警探
[06:41] Eleanor Nacht killed an innocent kid, 埃利诺·纳赫特杀了一个无辜的孩子
[06:45] and nobody seems to really care. 可是好像根本没人关心这个
[06:47] Detective Cross, 克罗斯警探
[06:49] were there any additional items left at the house 除了你交给缉毒局的东西
[06:51] prior to your surrendering it to DEA? 那栋房子里还落下什么东西吗
[06:54] Paperwork and stuff like that. 文件之类的
[06:57] Everything is on the inventory list. 一切都在盘点清单上了
[07:02] You’re not currently taking any medications? 目前你在服用药物吗
[07:07] What? 什么
[07:08] There’s a, um, 你的档案上
[07:10] diagnosis in your personnel file. 有项疾病诊断
[07:16] No. 没有
[07:17] I’m not taking medications currently, 我目前没有服用任何药物
[07:19] and I’m not sure 我不知道
[07:21] what that has to do with this investigation. 这个问题跟案子有什么关系
[07:24] It’s just a question. 随口问问而已
[07:26] Thank you for your time, Detective. 多谢合作 警探
[08:22] How’s Luce? 露西怎么样了
[08:24] She gets her stitches out tomorrow. 她明天去拆线
[08:26] Oh, yuck. 真吓人
[08:28] Guess there’s no 21-gun salute for Agent Joe McKenzie, huh? 看来乔·麦肯齐探员没有鸣枪21响的待遇
[08:32] There she is. 她在那里
[08:38] Remind me to get cremated, will you? 记得提醒我死了一定要火化
[08:47] Hello. 你好
[08:49] Our condolences, Mrs. McKenzie. 我们深表哀悼 麦肯齐夫人
[08:52] I’m sorry. How did you know Joe? 抱歉 你们是怎么跟乔认识的
[08:54] Well, we… sort of worked with him. 我们 算是共事过吧
[09:00] You don’t look like DEA. 你们不像是缉毒局的人
[09:03] I work for The El Paso Times. 我是埃尔帕索时报的记者
[09:05] And I… used to. 我 曾经是
[09:08] This is my husband’s funeral. 这是我丈夫的葬礼
[09:11] I’ve already talked to reporters, thank you. 我已经跟记者谈过了 谢谢
[09:12] Wait, wait, wait. I’m sorry. 等等 等等 抱歉
[09:13] Just, um, could you please tell us 能不能就告诉我们
[09:15] if you recognize this writing? 您认得这个笔迹吗
[09:19] Your husband reached out to us. 是你丈夫主动来找我们的
[09:21] – Did he ever talk to you about his work? – No. -他会跟你谈工作上的事吗 -不会
[09:24] Mostly baseball and Dungeons & Dragons. 大部分时间都是聊棒球和龙与地下城
[09:27] Dungeons & Dragons? 龙与地下城
[09:29] He never talked to you about anything else? 他没跟你说过些别的什么吗
[09:35] He had a… 他之前
[09:38] special project in the garage or something. 在车库里做一个什么特别项目
[09:42] Maybe we could take a look at that? 可以让我们看看吗
[09:44] They told me not to touch anything. 他们让我别碰任何东西
[09:45] DEA’s picking it up. 缉毒局会来取证
[09:47] – We wouldn’t take up too much of your time. – No, it’s… -我们不会耽误你多少时间的 -算了…
[09:50] We are so sorry that we bothered you. 打扰您了 真的很抱歉
[09:54] If I could just… 让我把那个…
[09:56] We are very sorry. 真的很抱歉
[10:06] It’s fine. 没事的
[10:08] Go, go, go, go. Ready? 进去吧 准备好了吗
[10:11] Go, go, go. 快进去
[10:14] – Oh, shit. – Oh, shit. -我操 -我操
[10:16] Go. 快
[10:17] – Go, go, go, go. – What is it? -快点 -这是什么
[10:19] What is that, Joe’s special project? 这是什么 乔的特别项目吗
[10:23] “Yankee.” “扬基”
[10:24] Here. Can you grab this? 给 你能拿着这个吗
[10:26] Yeah, yeah, grab that. 行 拿那个吧
[10:28] – You got it? – Yeah. -拿稳了吗 -好了
[10:29] I got the other one. 我拿剩下的那个
[11:00] How’s Hank? 汉克怎么样了
[11:02] Better. 好些了
[11:04] I’m off the Nacht case. 我不再管纳赫特的案子了
[11:08] DEA’s taking over. 缉毒局接手了
[11:10] Of course they are. 他们肯定会接手
[11:11] CIA’s involved, too. 中情局也插手了
[11:13] Well, that’s not gonna help to find Fausto, you know? 这对找到福斯托可没什么帮助
[11:21] I think I know where he is. 我可能知道他藏在哪里
[11:25] How? 怎么知道的
[11:26] My father had a hideout. Look. 我父亲有个藏身处 来看
[11:31] In the old days, 当年
[11:33] after I left home, 我离家之后
[11:34] Fausto and him became… closer. 福斯托和他变得… 更亲密了
[11:38] That’s when they began working together. 然后他们就开始合作了
[11:41] – That him? – Yep. -这就是他 -没错
[11:43] He became my dad’s favorite son. 他变成了我父亲最喜欢的儿子
[11:46] How are you gonna get to him? 你打算怎么抓他
[11:48] The Marines, maybe. 也许让陆战队帮忙
[11:50] – Have you asked them already? – No, not yet. -你问过了吗 -还没有
[11:53] There is this, um, state prosecutor. 我认识一个州检察官
[11:55] He might be able to get me in with them. 他也许能让我跟他们谈谈
[11:59] But… first, I need to come clean. 但首先 我得说出真相
[12:04] I need to tell the truth about what happened in that hotel room. 我得如实说出那晚在宾馆里发生的事
[12:09] It would help if you came with me. 你要是能一起来就更好了
[12:58] We have a… 我们…
[13:28] – No. He did it to protect me. – Okay. -不是 他是为了保护我 -好吧
[13:33] I know about your father and Fausto Galvan. 我知道你父亲和福斯托·加尔文的关系
[13:36] I want to get him. 我想抓住他
[13:37] Do you know where he’s hiding? 你知道他的藏身处吗
[13:42] That’s a suicide mission. 这简直是送死
[13:51] And what are the Americans doing in the wake of the violence? 在即将动武之时 这些美国人有什么打算
[13:54] We want Fausto, too. 我们也想抓住福斯托
[13:56] Perhaps. 大概吧
[13:57] See, we Mexicans have the virtue of an openly corrupt system. 我们墨西哥人对腐败的体制毫不避讳
[14:00] You know, things are more clear. 我们做事更光明正大
[14:03] You Americans cloak your corruption 而你们美国人对腐败万般掩饰
[14:05] behind patriotism, the drug war, the wall. 还打着爱国 禁毒和隔离墙的幌子
[14:08] Senior, senior, perdon. 先生先生 抱歉
[14:09] We-we didn’t come here for a lecture. 我们来不是听您长篇大论的
[14:11] These are the facts. 这就是事实
[14:12] Drug money is too important to both of our economies. 毒品贸易对双方的经济都非常重要
[14:14] I’m here as a cop. 现在我的身份是警察
[14:16] I’m asking your help as a justice official. 作为执法人员我请求你的帮助
[14:19] Can you arrange a meeting with la Marina? 您到底能不能帮我联系陆战队
[14:21] I will deliver Fausto, 我会抓住福斯托
[14:23] but on my own terms. 但我有我的条件
[14:35] Yeah, I feel it now. 没错 我明白了
[14:37] That cool breeze. 那一阵凉风
[14:40] See? I told you. 我早说过么
[14:43] It comes down from the mountains 每天下午都会从山上
[14:45] every afternoon. 吹拂下来
[14:53] I think you should shave your beard. 我觉得你应该剃掉胡子
[14:59] My-my beard affords me special powers. 我的胡子能赐我力量
[15:03] Inscrutability, 神秘感
[15:06] disguise, deception. 伪装 欺骗
[15:11] You don’t need that anymore. 你不再需要它了
[15:15] I want to see your face. 我想看你的脸
[15:32] Yeah. Uh, would you use lather? 你能用剃须泡沫吗
[15:38] Yes. 好的
[15:42] Yeah. Uh, I could like that. 好的 我能接受
[15:51] What? 怎么了
[16:01] It sickens me what he did to you. 他对你的所作所为让我恶心
[16:05] I will hasten him off this planet. 我要让他从这个世界上消失
[16:09] I didn’t know he had children. 没想到他还有孩子
[17:03] Okay. 好吧
[18:05] Hank. 汉克
[18:08] Hank. 汉克
[18:13] Welcome back. 欢迎回到人世
[18:20] Did we get ’em? 抓到他们了吗
[18:23] Eleanor. 埃利诺
[18:27] Feds took over the investigation. 调查局接手了
[18:29] Figured they would. 我料到了
[18:32] CIA, too. 还有中情局
[18:36] They come in pairs. 他们一起来的
[18:49] Sonya. Sonya. 桑娅 桑娅
[18:53] I took something out of the house. 我从那屋子里拿出来些东西
[18:55] I got something. 有发现
[18:56] It’s… a ledger. 是个账本
[19:00] I hid it right before they grabbed me. 我临被抓前 把它藏起来了
[19:02] I need for you to go get that now. 你得马上去取
[24:26] 时报 丹尼尔·弗莱 埃尔帕索时报记者
[24:34] 赤脊山景 奇普·迪亚兹
[25:15] You’re up bright and early. 今天这么早啊
[25:32] I need to get a prisoner… 我要审问…
[25:36] into interrogation. 一个犯人
[25:39] Eleanor? 埃利诺吗
[25:40] Yeah. 对
[25:42] They barred you from interviewing her. 他们禁止你审讯她
[25:44] Can you do it? 你能帮我吗
[25:47] I’d have to falsify the interrogation request… 那得伪造提审申请…
[25:49] Yes or no, Coop? 到底行不行 库珀
[25:54] Give me a minute. 等我一小会儿
[26:26] I brought you some water. 我给你拿了杯水
[26:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:33] You’re not supposed to be here. 这不是你该来的地方
[26:40] What happened at Red Ridge, Eleanor? 在赤脊山到底发生了什么 埃利诺
[26:45] Why are you asking me a question you already know the answer to? 你这不是明知故问吗
[26:50] All right. 好吧
[26:51] We know you were transferring property for Fausto Galvan. 我们知道你在帮福斯托·加尔文转移房产
[26:56] I don’t work for Fausto. 我不为福斯托做事
[26:58] He sent men to kill me. 他派人来杀我
[27:00] You have their bodies. 你已经见到那些尸体了
[27:02] That’s right, you work for Sebastian Ceriso… 对 你为塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉效力了
[27:03] I work for myself. 我只为自己卖命
[27:12] You killed that boy. 你杀了那个男孩
[27:18] He was not a boy. He was a man. 他不是个孩子 他是个男人
[27:22] A man who tried to touch me. 一个想碰我的男人
[27:25] So you admit to killing him. 这么说 你承认你杀了他
[27:36] What about the other boy? 那另外一个男孩呢
[27:39] You went back to his house. 你又回到了他的住处
[27:42] You let him live. 却没对他下手
[27:47] Yes. 是的
[27:48] Why? 为什么
[27:51] Did he remind you of someone you lost? 他让你想起你曾经痛失的人吗
[27:59] I’m a Mexican national, Detective. 我是墨西哥公民 警探
[28:02] You have no jurisdiction over me. 你对我没有管辖权
[28:05] I would like to go back to my cell now. 还是把我送回牢房吧
[28:07] Why did you betray Fausto for Sebastian? 为什么背叛福斯托 转而投靠塞巴斯蒂安
[28:14] Sebastian failed me. 塞巴斯蒂安真让我大失所望
[28:17] He was careless to let you and Marco Ruiz live. 他太不小心 竟让你和马可·鲁伊斯活命了
[28:22] His daughter’s his weakness. 女儿也是他的软肋
[28:24] I know Fausto. She will die, 我了解福斯托 他女儿死定了
[28:27] as will your partner, Marco. 你的搭档马可也活不了
[28:30] Help us bring them down. 请你帮我们抓到他们
[28:32] Both of them. 福斯托和塞巴斯蒂安
[28:34] No more blood. 就不会再有人死了
[28:36] There will always be blood. 死亡永远不会停止
[28:38] You can’t change that. 你改变不了
[28:40] I can try. 至少能尽点力
[28:44] By arresting me? 就凭抓住我
[28:48] We are absolutely irrelevant. 我们都只是微不足道的蜉蝣
[28:56] Then why do you do what you do? 那你怎么解释你的所作所为
[29:03] Because I want to be free. 我只是想要自由
[29:06] You should want that, too. 那也应该成为你的追求
[29:11] I have something of yours. 我手上有你一件东西
[29:18] You have my ledger. 你找到了我的账本
[29:21] I know what’s inside. 我知道里面都写了些什么
[29:24] Then you should be careful. 那你可得当心了
[29:26] Why were you following me? 为什么跟踪我
[29:32] Your mother has a lot of demons. Did you know that? 你母亲有很多心魔 你知道吗
[29:37] How long has she lived like that? 她那样活了多久
[29:41] In the same town as you? 和你活在同一座城市里
[29:46] My mother stood by when my father raped me. 父亲强奸我的时候 我母亲选择了袖手旁观
[29:48] When I asked her for help… 当我请求她帮助的时候
[29:50] she told me to stop talking. 她让我闭嘴
[29:53] What did your mother do to you? 你母亲对你做了什么
[29:59] She… 她…
[30:06] she did what she could. 她做了她所能做的
[30:14] And I’m really sorry what happened to you. 对于你的遭遇 我很抱歉
[30:25] What the hell is this? 这是怎么回事
[30:27] You’re not supposed to be in here. 你无权这样做
[31:19] Detective Ruiz. 鲁伊兹警探
[32:48] come on, now. 现在开始吧
[32:56] I don’t want to live in the past anymore. 我不想再活在过去了
[32:59] Following after these men. 追着这些人不放
[33:02] What do you mean? 什么意思
[33:03] You want to go back to El Paso? 你想回埃尔帕索吗
[33:07] I want another life. 我想换一种生活
[33:16] Robles has to pay for what he did. 罗伯斯必须为他的行为付出代价
[33:19] It’s too dangerous, and I don’t want you to get hurt. 这太危险了 我不想你受到伤害
[33:22] I won’t get hurt. 我不会受伤的
[33:26] We’re on the right side of things. 我们站在正义的一边
[33:29] If we stop now, Eva… 如果现在停下来 伊娃
[33:33] what’s gonna happen to the other girls? 那别的女孩怎么办
[33:39] What about me? 我怎么办
[33:45] I just want to feel like I used to. 我只是像曾经的我一样
[34:25] Ooh. Sorry. 对不起
[34:41] You have changed me, Eva. 你改变了我 伊娃
[35:41] It’s okay. 没事的
[35:44] It’s okay. 没事的
[35:47] Okay. 没事
[35:59] Joe must have believed these banks in the Southwest 乔肯定是认为这些西南地区的银行
[36:01] were laundering money for the cartels. 在为贩毒集团洗钱
[36:06] What the hell is that? 那是什么鬼东西
[36:09] The next Red Ridge? 下一个赤脊山景吗
[36:16] Holy shit. 我勒个去
[36:18] Personnel file– Alex Buckley, SIS. Two. 人事档案 阿列克斯·巴克利 英国军情二处
[36:21] – CIA. – Let me see that. -中情局 -让我看看
[36:25] It’s the guy from the diner. 这是餐馆里那个人
[36:26] Jesus Christ. 我的个神呐
[36:28] One thing even I wouldn’t put in a spiked story is the CIA. 就连我都不敢在废稿里把中情局写进去
[36:31] Look. Jessica Muj… Mujahidin? 看 杰西卡·穆贾海迪
[36:35] That is Middle East. 是中东人名
[36:36] What is this dude doing in El Paso? 这家伙在埃尔帕索干什么
[36:39] The Assistant Secretary of Commerce 商务部部长助理
[36:40] sent Buckley an e-mail asking 给巴克利发邮件询问
[36:42] about a CIA bank operation in El Paso. 中情局在埃尔帕索的银行业务
[36:45] Look. 看
[36:51] It’s a war between the DEA and the CIA. 这是缉毒局和中情局之间的战争
[36:54] That’s what Joe knew was going on. 这是乔知道的事情
[36:56] The DEA wants to interdict, break up the money flow. 缉毒局想阻断资金流
[36:59] Oh, and CIA wants it to keep it going. 而中情局却想继续保持流通
[37:01] Yeah. 没错
[37:03] But why? 但为什么呢
[37:09] Lucy? 露西
[37:10] You’re late. You were supposed 你来晚了 你应该
[37:12] to be here when they took out the stitches. 在他们给我拆线的时候就过来的
[37:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:16] You look really good. 你看起来挺好的
[37:19] Liar. 骗人
[37:21] Listen, uh… 听着
[37:25] we have to talk. 我们得谈谈
[37:27] Okay. 好啊
[37:31] I’m not comfortable taking you back home. 我不放心带你回家
[37:35] That’s my house. 那是我家啊
[37:37] That’s our home. 那是我们的家
[37:40] I think you should move in with your parents. 我觉得你应该搬去和你父母住
[37:43] What? 什么
[37:45] You’d be safer there. 那样你会更安全
[37:47] No, I’m not leaving you. 不 我不会离开你的
[37:52] Lucy… 露西
[37:55] I can’t see you get hurt again. 我不能再看到你受伤了
[38:00] You want to break up with me, then do it. 你要是想和我分手就直说
[38:08] This thing that, uh, Daniel and I are working on– 是这样的 丹尼尔和我在做的这件事
[38:11] it’s just very dangerous. 很危险
[38:13] Then drop it. 那就别干了
[38:16] I can’t. 不行
[38:18] It’s too important. 事关重大
[38:24] More important than us? 比我们还重要吗
[38:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:01] What do you want? 你想干什么
[39:02] Can I buy you lunch? 可以请你吃顿午餐吗
[39:06] Why? 为什么
[39:09] I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[39:13] I’m not clean. 我身上不太干净
[39:16] I don’t want to go. 我不想去
[39:27] Two times. 两次
[39:29] What? 什么
[39:32] That’s two times you’ve come to 这两周来
[39:33] see me in the last two weeks. 你已经来看过我两次了
[39:36] Why? 为什么
[39:39] Jim Dobbs died. 吉姆·多布斯死了
[39:41] I came to tell you, but you were high. 我想告诉你一声 但你磕多了
[39:46] So? 所以呢
[39:48] I thought you’d want to know. 我以为你会想知道
[39:54] Why are you still wearing her coat? 你为什么还穿着她的衣服
[39:57] It’s not going to bring her back. 无论如何 她都已经死了
[39:58] I’m not trying to bring her back, mom. 我没想让她死而复生 妈妈
[40:00] Should throw it away. 那你就该把这身衣服扔了
[40:02] Doesn’t even fit you. 你穿着都不合身
[40:05] Just get a new one. 买一件新的吧
[40:07] That’s what I’d do. 跟我学学
[40:10] I like wearing it. 我就喜欢穿这件
[40:17] Take this. 拿着
[40:22] What’s this? 这是干什么
[40:23] I want you to go someplace for a while. 我想让你去别的地方待一阵子
[40:28] Why would I do that? 为什么
[40:29] Mom, please just… 妈妈 求你了
[40:32] just buy a bus ticket. 买张车票走吧
[40:34] I don’t care what you do with the rest. 剩下的钱 随你干什么
[40:37] I just want you to get out of here for a while. 我只想让你离开这里一阵子
[42:23] No. 没有
[42:30] No. 别去
[43:04] Marco. 马可
[43:49] Eleanor’s gone. 埃利诺走了
[43:50] Transferred into federal custody. 她被转移到了联邦监狱
[43:53] On whose authority? DEA? 谁下的命令 缉毒局吗
[43:55] No, that spooky-ass Buckley signed for her. 不 那个混蛋巴克利干的
[44:01] When? 什么时候
[44:02] An hour ago. 一个小时前
[44:08] What? 怎么了
[44:16] Sonya Cross has the ledger. 账簿在桑娅·克罗斯手里
[44:19] I know. 我知道
[44:22] What are you going to do about it? 你打算怎么办
[44:24] I’ll clean up my mess, you clean up your mess. 我收拾好我的烂摊子 你收拾好你的
[44:29] Of course. 这是当然
[44:31] What is our exposure? 我们暴露的可能性大吗
[44:35] Considerable. 很大
[44:37] I will get the ledger back, 我会把账簿拿回来
[44:40] but this needs to be fixed immediately. 但这事必须立刻处理
[44:44] You understand that’s why you’re out? 你明白为什么不让你去吗
[44:47] Yes. 明白
[44:49] My work is here. 我的工作在这边
[44:51] Then you need to be careful. 你要小心
[44:54] They’ll be looking for you. 他们会四处找你
[44:59] I will make things right. 我会处理好的
沉默天使

文章导航

Previous Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

沉默天使(The Alienist)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号