| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | It’s a national security matter. | 事关国家安全 |
| [00:21] | We’d like some perspective on events | 我们想听一听你对两天前 |
| [00:23] | that led to the shootingtwo days ago. | 那起枪击案的看法 |
| [00:25] | Hank and I were working with Agent McKenzie | 我和汉克正在跟麦肯齐探员 |
| [00:27] | on the Eleanor Nacht case. | 一起调查埃利诺·纳赫特的案子 |
| [00:28] | Agent McKenzie never filed a report on his investigation. | 这个案子麦肯齐探员从未报告过 |
| [00:32] | I took something out of the house. | 我从那屋子里拿出来些东西 |
| [00:33] | It’s a ledger. | 是个账本 |
| [00:36] | I hid it right before they grabbed me. | 我临被抓前 把它藏起来了 |
| [00:39] | I need for you to go get that now. | 你得马上去取 |
| [00:41] | Your husband reached out to us. | 是你丈夫主动来找我们的 |
| [00:43] | Did he ever talk to you about his work? | 他会跟你谈工作上的事吗 |
| [00:46] | He had a special project in the garage. | 他之前在车库里做一个什么特别项目 |
| [00:50] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
| [00:52] | Can you grab this? | 你能拿着这个吗 |
| [00:53] | Yeah, yeah. Grab that. | 行 拿那个吧 |
| [00:56] | It’s a war between the DEA and the CIA. | 这是缉毒局和中情局之间的战争 |
| [01:16] | I want another life. | 我想换一种生活 |
| [01:17] | Robles has to pay for what he did. | 罗伯斯必须为他的行为付出代价 |
| [01:19] | Eleanor’s gone. | 埃利诺走了 |
| [01:21] | Transferred into federal custody. | 她被转移到了联邦监狱 |
| [01:23] | On whose authority? DEA? | 谁下的命令 缉毒局吗 |
| [01:25] | No, that spooky-ass Buckley signed for her. | 不 那个混蛋巴克利干的 |
| [01:27] | We’ll get the ledger back, | 我们会把账簿拿回来 |
| [01:29] | but this needs to be fixed immediately. | 但这事必须立刻处理 |
| [01:36] | 德克萨斯 孤星之州 | |
| [01:59] | Well, what did you go and get yourself into this time, Monte? | 这回又遇到什么状况了 蒙特 |
| [02:04] | Antelope hunting. | 狩猎羚羊 |
| [02:05] | Gut shot him. | 打破了它的肚子 |
| [02:07] | Got some blood in the stitching. | 缝线处沾了点血 |
| [02:08] | Well, hell, I can see that. | 我能看到 |
| [02:11] | Can you fix ’em? | 你能搞定吗 |
| [02:13] | I reckon. | 我想是的 |
| [02:16] | Cancer? | 癌症吗 |
| [02:18] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
| [02:19] | Mama works over at the Mason’s. | 一位在梅森百货工作的母亲 |
| [02:23] | Bless her heart. | 愿上帝保佑她 |
| [02:33] | Thank you, Hal. | 谢谢你 哈尔 |
| [02:50] | Have you been following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
| [02:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [02:54] | Well, you’re out. | 你放出来了啊 |
| [02:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [02:58] | You have magic friends. | 你朋友真是神通广大 |
| [03:04] | Sonya Cross has the ledger. | 账簿在桑娅·克罗斯手上 |
| [03:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [03:09] | I’m almost done cleaning up. | 我很快就处理完了 |
| [03:11] | Soon, the ledger won’t matter anymore. | 账簿很快就不再重要了 |
| [03:15] | Everything? | 一切吗 |
| [03:16] | All the assets, yes. | 所有的资产 |
| [03:18] | Everything else is related to Fausto, and… | 其余的一切都和福斯托有关 |
| [03:22] | Fausto is no longer my problem. | 而福斯托不再会是我的问题 |
| [03:24] | Until he is vamonos, | 只要他不真正消失 |
| [03:26] | he is everybody’s problem. | 就仍然是我们最大的麻烦 |
| [03:32] | Does Sebastian still have what I want? | 塞巴斯蒂安手上还有我想要的东西吗 |
| [03:36] | He’s a man of his word. | 他是个守诺之人 |
| [03:39] | Are you? | 你呢 |
| [03:41] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
| [03:42] | I’ve come through slaughter for this. | 为此我杀了人 |
| [03:45] | You somehow have come out of this untouched, Monte. | 不知怎么 你却能安然无恙地脱险 蒙特 |
| [03:48] | How is that possible? | 这是怎么回事 |
| [03:51] | I provide good counsel. | 我提供好建议 |
| [03:55] | I am punctual, I work hard. | 我守时 工作勤奋 |
| [03:58] | I will not be sold out, Monte. | 我不会被出卖的 蒙特 |
| [04:00] | Our deal still stands. | 我们的交易依然有效 |
| [04:04] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
| [04:07] | I’ll have you know, I’m a certified marksman. | 告诉你 我是通过认证的神枪手 |
| [04:12] | State your business, Eleanor. | 说正事 埃利诺 |
| [04:19] | When I’m done cleaning up, | 我收拾完烂摊子后 |
| [04:21] | I will expect what I’m due. | 希望我能得到应得的 |
| [04:28] | I believe Sebastian has other matters to attend to, | 我想塞巴斯蒂安还要处理别的事 |
| [04:32] | but I will convey your demand. | 但我会传达你的要求 |
| [04:34] | What matters? | 什么事 |
| [04:36] | Fausto Galvan has his daughter. | 福斯托·加尔文抓了他女儿 |
| [04:40] | Fausto’s a demon. | 福斯托是个魔鬼 |
| [04:42] | He will be hard to vanquish. | 很难击败他 |
| [04:47] | We’re working on that. | 我们在处理了 |
| [04:52] | Good-bye, Monte. | 再见 蒙特 |
| [08:24] | Hank? | 汉克 |
| [08:27] | I figured it out. | 我弄明白了 |
| [08:28] | Hank, I figured out the code. | 汉克 我知道这些代表什么了 |
| [08:31] | Sonya. They know you got the ledger. | 桑娅 他们知道账簿在你手上 |
| [08:33] | They-they questioned me about it. | 他们审讯过我 |
| [08:35] | It’s-it’s… it’s addresses. | 这是 这是地址 |
| [08:37] | See, it’s eight-nine-two-cave, two-seven-six… | 看到没 这是8-9-2-C 2-7-6 |
| [08:40] | Sonya, listen to me. | 桑娅 听我说 |
| [08:41] | They’re gonna come after you because you got that book. | 你拿着账簿 他们会来找你的 |
| [08:44] | They already did. | 他们已经找过我了 |
| [08:47] | You share this with anybody? | 你跟别人说过吗 |
| [08:48] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -那就好 |
| [08:51] | Where are they holding Eleanor? | 他们把埃利诺关在哪里 |
| [08:53] | They transferred her to CIA custody. | 她被移交给中情局了 |
| [08:56] | Shit. They’re gonna put her back on the street. | 该死 他们这是把她放走了 |
| [08:58] | Why would they do that? | 为什么 |
| [08:59] | Because, Sonya, the CIA doesn’t play by the rules. | 桑娅 因为中情局不会按规矩办事 |
| [09:02] | I don’t care. I’m going to check out these addresses. | 我不管 我要去查查这些地方 |
| [09:06] | Not alone, you’re not. | 你不能一个人去 |
| [09:07] | Hank, please. | 汉克 别这样 |
| [09:08] | I-I don’t think this is a good idea. | 你不能跟我一起去 |
| [09:10] | Hank, please. | 汉克 拜托 |
| [09:12] | My clothes are over there. | 我的衣服在那边 |
| [09:15] | I’ll get ’em myself. | 我自己去拿 |
| [09:34] | Marco Ruiz. | 马可·鲁伊兹 |
| [11:20] | Pendejo. | 蠢货 |
| [11:30] | Fausto. | 福斯托 |
| [11:34] | Obregon. | 奥夫雷贡 |
| [11:42] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
| [11:55] | You’re late. I ordered you pie. | 你来晚了 我帮你点了派 |
| [11:58] | – Pecan. – I have a nut allergy. | -核桃派 -我对坚果过敏 |
| [12:01] | Too bad. Have mine. | 太遗憾了 那你吃我的吧 |
| [12:04] | – It’s rhubarb. – Thanks. | -是大黄派 -谢了 |
| [12:06] | Tart. I like it. | 馅饼 我喜欢 |
| [12:09] | Do you have it? | 拿到手了吗 |
| [12:10] | Detective Cross does. | 在克罗斯警探手里 |
| [12:12] | Eleanor is thorough– she’ll clean it up, | 埃利诺做事周密 她会处理好的 |
| [12:15] | and when she’s done, Detective Cross will have | 等她处理好了 克罗斯警探 |
| [12:17] | a whole lot of nothing. | 就什么都没有了 |
| [12:18] | What else is in the ledger? | 账簿里还有什么 |
| [12:20] | A bunch of bat-shit crazy drawings. | 一大堆乱七八糟的涂鸦 |
| [12:23] | We should be okay. | 我们应该不会有事的 |
| [12:24] | We have to be better than okay, Alex. | 我们不能满足于没事 阿列克斯 |
| [12:26] | I had to go through Chandler at State to get Eleanor released. | 我找了国务院的钱德勒才把埃利诺弄出来 |
| [12:30] | I told him she was an operative, | 我跟人家说她是个线人 |
| [12:32] | Mexicans cooperated… | 墨西哥人才肯合作… |
| [12:34] | Do I need to know anything else, Alex, or do you have | 你还有什么事需要告诉我吗 阿列克斯 |
| [12:36] | a handle on this thing? | 你到底有没有把握 |
| [12:38] | – Lard crust. – Answer me. | -猪油酥皮 -回答我 |
| [12:41] | I think the reporters | 我觉得那俩记者 |
| [12:43] | got some intel from Joe’s house. | 从乔家里得到了一些情报 |
| [12:45] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
| [12:47] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
| [12:48] | I’ll be paying them a visit. | 我会去亲自拜访他们的 |
| [12:50] | I’ve dealt with wordsmiths before. | 我以前跟码字的人打过交道 |
| [12:53] | Are you gonna shut down the pipeline? | 你会关掉通道吗 |
| [12:56] | I’m working on it. | 我正在处理 |
| [12:56] | The, uh, Mexican side of things might be a bit tricky. | 墨西哥那边的问题比较棘手 |
| [13:00] | You’d better, because the last thing we need | 最好如此 我们最不希望的 |
| [13:01] | is to be called in front of Congress. | 就是被国会叫去问话 |
| [13:04] | Mm. You should wear red. | 你该穿红色 |
| [13:06] | I mean, if that happens. | 如果那真的发生的话 |
| [13:07] | It’s a power color. | 那颜色会显得你很强势 |
| [13:09] | I’m glad you find this amusing. | 亏你还笑得出来 |
| [13:13] | I get it– I’m alone on this. | 我明白 如今我是孤身奋战 |
| [13:15] | Oh, yes. You are. | 没错 是的 |
| [13:17] | Very. | 绝对如此 |
| [13:23] | Manage Sebastian. | 管好塞巴斯蒂安 |
| [13:25] | We’ll need him for a clean transition. | 我们需要他来进行交易转移 |
| [13:28] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
| [13:30] | And no more bodies in El Paso, for God’s sake. | 而且拜托你 别让埃尔帕索再死人了 |
| [13:36] | Good-bye, Alex. | 再见 阿列克斯 |
| [13:44] | It’s about drugs and money, and it’s all in there. | 这里面都是有关毒品和金钱的记录 |
| [13:48] | Marco went after Fausto without any leverage. | 马可不带任何筹码就去找福斯托 |
| [13:51] | We need to get it for him. | 我们必须帮他找到筹码 |
| [13:53] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
| [13:54] | Not gonna stop it, though. | 但也阻止不了什么 |
| [13:57] | Nothing is going to change, Sonya. | 不会有任何转变 桑娅 |
| [14:00] | Both sides– Mexico, | 两边都是 墨西哥 |
| [14:02] | United States– they have to put on a show. | 美国 他们都得演一出戏 |
| [14:10] | Used to be I thought I could make a difference. | 曾经我以为自己能改变一切 |
| [14:16] | You ever spit in the ocean? | 你试过朝海里吐口水吗 |
| [14:19] | Why would I spit in the ocean? | 我为什么要朝海里吐口水 |
| [14:24] | It is vast… | 大海无垠 |
| [14:27] | and we are not. | 我们只是沧海一粟 |
| [14:30] | Ah, hell, | 该死 |
| [14:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [14:32] | Getting shot always makes me a little soft | 中枪后我变得有些 |
| [14:34] | for a few days– I’ll get over it. | 多愁善感 过几天就没事了 |
| [14:46] | You all right, Hank? | 你还好吗 汉克 |
| [14:47] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
| [14:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [14:54] | Hank. | 汉克 |
| [15:07] | She beat us to it. | 被她抢先了 |
| [15:08] | Yes, she did. | 确实 |
| [15:10] | My bet is she’s already on her way back to Mexico. | 我猜她已经在回墨西哥的路上了 |
| [15:20] | She had help. | 一定有人帮她 |
| [15:21] | Yeah. Cesar. | 没错 凯撒 |
| [15:23] | That’s the ass-hat that stole my folding knife. | 就是那家伙偷了我的折叠刀 |
| [15:27] | Let’s go to the next address. | 去下一个地址 |
| [15:49] | Romina? | 罗米纳 |
| [16:03] | Burn them. | 都烧了 |
| [16:22] | What do you want me to do with him? | 需要我怎么处理他 |
| [16:27] | Is that everything? | 都在这里了吗 |
| [16:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [16:30] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定 -我确定 |
| [16:33] | Please… | 求求你 |
| [16:34] | I have a family. | 我有家人 |
| [16:35] | Put him in the car. | 把他丢上车 |
| [16:36] | I thought we were done. | 我以为咱们两清了 |
| [16:37] | No, we’re not done yet, Cesar. | 不 还没完呢 凯撒 |
| [17:00] | I want to see Captain Robles. | 我要见罗伯斯队长 |
| [17:02] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
| [17:05] | No, I do not. | 没有 |
| [17:06] | Well, he’s not here. | 他现在不在 |
| [17:10] | When will he be back? | 他什么时候回来 |
| [17:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
| [17:18] | This is a paperweight. | 是个镇纸 |
| [17:25] | Could I ask you… to take a message? | 能请你 留个消息给他吗 |
| [17:28] | Okay. | 没问题 |
| [17:29] | Tell… tell the captain… | 告诉队长 |
| [17:34] | …no man can run from his past. | 没人能逃避过去 |
| [17:37] | Are you gonna write that down? | 你不写下来吗 |
| [17:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [17:47] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
| [17:49] | Nope. | 没有了 |
| [17:54] | And who-who are you? | 请问你是哪位 |
| [17:58] | Oh, I’m his past. | 我就是他的过去 |
| [18:23] | I’ve been sitting here thinking… | 我一直坐在这想 |
| [18:26] | about a life with you. | 和你一起生活会是什么样子 |
| [18:30] | Right there in that house. | 在那栋房子里 |
| [18:37] | What’s so special about that house? | 那栋房子有什么特别的 |
| [18:41] | It’s… | 它是 |
| [18:43] | pink. | 粉色的 |
| [18:47] | I don’t know, it just got me thinking. | 我也不知道 就是不禁这么想 |
| [18:51] | What would our life… | 我们在那栋房子里的生活 |
| [18:53] | be like in that house? | 会是什么样的 |
| [18:56] | Our life together. | 我们一起的生活 |
| [19:02] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
| [19:05] | I went to see Robles. | 我去见罗伯斯了 |
| [19:09] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我没法不去想他 |
| [19:12] | We can walk away. | 我们可以抛下这一切 |
| [19:17] | No, we can’t. | 抛不掉的 |
| [19:19] | I can’t make sense of a world | 像他这样的人 |
| [19:21] | where a man like that can live, thrive. | 居然能活得逍遥自在 |
| [19:25] | With his children. | 儿孙满堂 |
| [19:35] | The world can only bear so much before a sunderance. | 这世界的承受力是有限度的 |
| [19:51] | When I come back, will you be here? | 我回来的时候 你会在这等我吗 |
| [19:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [20:06] | Romina. | 罗米纳 |
| [21:12] | Called in earlier. | 刚才有人报的警 |
| [21:13] | – Anybody hurt? – Manager’s missing. | -有人受伤吗 -经理不见了 |
| [21:15] | Some kind of break-in, we think. | 我们觉得是强行闯入 |
| [21:18] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
| [21:21] | We’re chasing our own tails now. | 耍得我们团团转啊 |
| [21:28] | What the hell are they doing here? | 他们来这干什么 |
| [21:29] | Reporters. | 记者 |
| [21:30] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
| [21:32] | Well, we were, uh, just cruising for chicks. | 这个嘛 我们猎艳来着 |
| [21:34] | Got no time for your bullshit, Frye. | 没空听你放闲屁 弗莱 |
| [21:36] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
| [21:39] | Joe McKenzie believed this was a money-laundering site. | 乔·麦肯齐认为这里是洗钱的地方 |
| [21:42] | Look, if you know anything about Joe McKenzie, | 你要是知道些什么关于乔·麦肯齐的事 |
| [21:44] | you better tell me right now, or I’m gonna kick your ass, Frye. | 你最好赶紧说 不然我弄死你 弗莱 |
| [21:46] | We don’t have to tell you shit. | 你哪根葱啊 凭什么跟你说 |
| [21:49] | Hank, stop. | 汉克 别 |
| [21:51] | Okay, okay, okay, okay! | 我说我说我说 |
| [21:52] | Stop it. | 别打了 |
| [21:53] | – Okay! – Daniel… | -我说不行吗 -丹尼尔 |
| [21:55] | you realize I’m no longer acting lieutenant, right? | 你知道我现在不再是副队了吧 |
| [21:57] | – No, I didn’t know that. – All right, that’s enough. | -我还真不知道 -好了 别闹了 |
| [21:59] | We need your help. | 我们需要你们的帮助 |
| [22:01] | Marco’s life might depend on it. | 马可的命可能就看你们了 |
| [22:09] | You got a prescription for these pills? | 这些药你有处方吗 |
| [22:12] | Look, you can threaten me, you can rough me up. | 你威胁我打我都无所谓 |
| [22:14] | I don’t care. I’ve been working on this story for months. | 我不在乎 我追这条线索追了好几个月 |
| [22:16] | You know what? You all thought I was drunk and full of shit. | 你们都觉得我是醉鬼 满口胡言 |
| [22:18] | You are full of shit. | 你就是满嘴喷粪 |
| [22:19] | You don’t work at the paper anymore. | 你也不在报社上班了 |
| [22:20] | I was right about the CIA, Red Ridge, all of it. | 中情局 赤脊山景的事我都说对了 |
| [22:23] | Okay, so what are you gonna do? Blog it? | 然后你打算怎么着 写博客吗 |
| [22:24] | Yeah, on FascistCop.Com. | 没错 发在法西斯条子网上 |
| [22:26] | – You still running the site? – Hank. | -这网站还是你家开的吧 -汉克 |
| [22:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [22:31] | Listen, we all have been hurt by this. | 听着 我们都在这案子上吃过苦头 |
| [22:34] | All right? | 明白吗 |
| [22:36] | We work together, we can stop them. | 只要我们合作 就能阻止他们 |
| [22:38] | Why don’t you translate this for us. | 麻烦你们解释解释吧 |
| [22:43] | Fine. It’s relatively simple. | 好吧 其实也不复杂 |
| [22:44] | Agent Joe McKenzie | 就是乔·麦肯齐探员 |
| [22:46] | stumbles across a covert CIA operation | 偶然发现中情局在暗中 |
| [22:48] | that helps Fausto Galvan | 帮助福斯托·加尔文 |
| [22:50] | launder money and move shipments of drugs over the border. | 洗黑钱 而且还帮他跨境运毒 |
| [22:53] | In exchange for what? | 目的是什么 |
| [22:55] | We’re not exactly sure, but from what we can tell, | 我们还不确定 但就我们了解的而言 |
| [22:57] | the CIA was protecting the cash running | 中情局是在保护他们在类似雷伯恩银行 |
| [22:58] | through money houses | 这样的银行和钱庄 |
| [22:59] | and banks like Rayburn. | 里面的现金流 |
| [23:00] | So the DEA is trying to bust Fausto | 也就是说缉毒局的人在查福斯托 |
| [23:03] | while the CIA is helping him? | 同时中情局却在保护他 |
| [23:05] | Yeah. And taking a pretty piece of it, I’m guessing. | 没错 而且我估计还能从中分一杯羹呢 |
| [23:07] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
| [23:09] | We have no proof. | 我们没有证据 |
| [23:10] | Eleanor cleaned everything from the ledger. | 记在账簿里的一切都被埃利诺清干净了 |
| [23:12] | – What is this? – Don’t know. McKenzie had it on him. | -这是什么 -不知道 是麦肯齐的 |
| [23:16] | Well, did he give it to you? | 他给你的吗 |
| [23:18] | Not exactly. | 也不算是 |
| [23:19] | He kept it at home, not at the office. | 他放在家里的 没带去办公室 |
| [23:21] | Well, that still doesn’t explain how you got it. | 那你们究竟是怎么搞到手的 |
| [23:25] | We kind of broke in and took it. | 我们也许大概可能是破门拿走的 |
| [23:28] | Journalistic probable cause. | 新闻工作者的采访需要 |
| [23:31] | Where is that? | 这是什么地方 |
| [23:32] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
| [23:35] | I do. | 我知道 |
| [23:42] | Holy shit. They’re the same maps. | 我的天 就是同一处地方 |
| [23:45] | But Eleanor’s has GPS coordinates. | 但是埃利诺的画上有地理坐标 |
| [23:47] | Let’s get out there. | 那我们过去看看吧 |
| [24:14] | Well, this is it. | 就是这儿了 |
| [24:16] | It’s a whole bunch of nothing. | 这儿啥都没有啊 |
| [24:18] | What could Joe be looking for out here? | 乔来这里能找到什么 |
| [24:38] | Hey, I found something! | 这里有发现 |
| [24:41] | Over here! | 快过来 |
| [24:46] | What you got? | 发现什么了 |
| [24:49] | A Customs seal. | 是海关关封 |
| [24:50] | It’s not even ripped. | 保存完好呢 |
| [24:55] | What’s the… | 那个… |
| [24:56] | what’s the nearest border crossing? | 最近的越境地点在哪里 |
| [25:00] | Well, there’s a… | 附近… |
| [25:02] | there’s an ag crossing a couple of miles from here. | 附近几英里处就有一个 |
| [25:06] | Save yourself a lot of trouble at the border | 如果在车辆过境时 |
| [25:08] | if you got one of these things on your vehicle. | 贴上这个东西 能省不少事儿呢 |
| [25:11] | You know, I got this guy at Customs… | 我有个海关的朋友… |
| [25:16] | Good, uh… good working with you again, Detective. | 很高兴和你再度合作 警探 |
| [25:19] | It’s been nice. | 合作地很愉快 |
| [25:49] | You are really into the… | 你真的很喜欢… |
| [25:50] | the whole cowboy thing, aren’t you? | 牛仔这一套啊 |
| [25:53] | Yes, sir, I am. | 是的 先生 |
| [25:55] | I had a horse step on my foot once at summer camp. | 有一年的夏令营我被马踩了一脚 |
| [25:58] | That was pretty much it for me and horses. | 从此就跟马再无交集了 |
| [26:01] | Well, you got to show ’em who’s boss. | 你得让它们知道谁才是老大 |
| [26:05] | You check out of the hospital early, Hank? | 你提前出院了 汉克 |
| [26:07] | You consult with your doctor? | 医生同意了吗 |
| [26:08] | No need. I’m fine. | 不需要 我很好 |
| [26:10] | You’re… bleeding. | 你的伤口… 在渗血 |
| [26:14] | Little bit. | 就一点儿 |
| [26:15] | You know, I have a brother who’s a surgeon. | 知道吗 我的哥哥是个外科医生 |
| [26:17] | He could probably get you in. | 他也许能帮上忙 |
| [26:19] | You want to be careful about secondary infections. | 你要小心伤口二次感染 |
| [26:21] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
| [26:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [26:23] | – Can I have one of these? – Sure. | -能吃块糖吗 -当然了 |
| [26:30] | So, Eliot, you want to tell me what happened | 埃利奥特 能跟我说说埃利诺·纳赫特 |
| [26:31] | with Eleanor Nacht? | 是什么情况吗 |
| [26:33] | There’s not much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
| [26:34] | Order came down from Langley. | 总部直接下了命令 |
| [26:36] | CIA, yeah. | 中情局 我知道 |
| [26:37] | That’s not what I’m asking about. | 我问的不是这个 |
| [26:41] | Where is she? | 她人在哪里 |
| [26:42] | Some off-site holding facility, as far as I know. | 据我所知 应该在界外哪个拘留所里吧 |
| [26:46] | And you’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
| [26:48] | I am unless you know something I don’t. | 确定 除非你知道些什么而我不知道 |
| [26:52] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
| [26:54] | Well, it’s out of your jurisdiction, Hank. | 但这不是你的管辖范围 汉克 |
| [26:57] | We’re managing things. | 我们正在处理 |
| [26:58] | You’re not managing shit. | 就你那也叫处理吗 |
| [27:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [27:01] | I think that CIA guy | 我觉得发号施令的人不是你 |
| [27:03] | is calling the shots, not you. | 而是中情局的那个家伙 |
| [27:04] | As a matter of fact, if I didn’t know better, | 说真的 我要是不了解情况 |
| [27:06] | I’d say you’re doing a whole lot of catching, | 我会觉得你一直在被动听令 |
| [27:07] | not a lot of pitching. | 而不是主动出击 |
| [27:10] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
| [27:11] | The CIA put Eleanor back on the street, | 中情局把埃利诺放回去 |
| [27:14] | and either you don’t know jack shit about it | 要么你是真的毫不知情 |
| [27:16] | or you’re in on it. | 要么就是跟你也有份 |
| [27:17] | Which is it? | 究竟是哪一种 |
| [27:20] | Don’t take my word for it. Why don’t you call ’em up, | 你不信我的话 给他们打个电话 |
| [27:22] | find out where Eleanor is. | 看看埃利诺人在何处 |
| [27:25] | Off-site holding facility, my ass. | 还界外拘留所 糊弄谁呢 |
| [27:27] | Hey, I’m not taking orders from some shit-kicking local. | 你一个小破警长有什么资格管我 |
| [27:30] | You’re the one who walked into an ambush with Agent McKenzie, | 跟麦肯齐卷入那场伏击的人是你 |
| [27:33] | who I’ll remind you | 顺便提醒一下 |
| [27:34] | was conducting an illegal investigation. | 他当时在进行一项非法调查 |
| [27:36] | – He was right. – Yeah. | -但他是对的 -是对的 |
| [27:37] | And now he’s dead. | 还为此丧命了 |
| [27:46] | You call ’em up. | 给他们打个电话 |
| [27:48] | Go on. You find out where Eleanor is. | 请吧 找找看埃利诺在哪儿 |
| [27:50] | And when you do, Eliot, you call me, | 等你找到了 埃利奥特 打给我 |
| [27:52] | and I’ll help you unscrew your head from out your ass. | 那我才会相信你不是真的脑子进水了 |
| [29:18] | No. | 不 |
| [29:35] | No. | 不是 |
| [29:37] | No, Obregon. | 不是你想的那样 奥夫雷贡 |
| [30:04] | If this is about your daughter… | 如果你是想谈你女儿的事… |
| [30:05] | What are you doing about it? | 这事儿你准备怎么办 |
| [30:08] | Everything I can. | 我会尽力 |
| [30:09] | We’ve reached out to the Marines. | 我们已经联系到了海军陆战队的人 |
| [30:10] | We’re getting traction. | 已经有进展了 |
| [30:12] | If they move on Fausto, he will kill her. | 一旦他们对福斯托动手 他就会杀了我女儿的 |
| [30:16] | You know that. | 你最明白 |
| [30:17] | That’s not going to happen, Sebastian. | 不会出这种事的 塞巴斯蒂安 |
| [30:21] | They’re in contact with Fausto. | 他们已经联系上了福斯托 |
| [30:23] | Detective Ruiz is there. | 鲁伊斯警探在那边 |
| [30:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [30:28] | We don’t know. | 我们还不清楚 |
| [30:30] | We’re looking into it. | 但正在查了 |
| [30:35] | Just remember the Americans need me for the transition. | 给我记住了 美国人需要我进行交接 |
| [30:39] | I want my daughter back | 我要我女儿活着回来 |
| [30:41] | and Fausto dead. | 福斯托也必须死 |
| [30:42] | We all want that. | 这是我们共同的愿望 |
| [30:47] | Now, go back and comfort your wife in this difficult time. | 现在回去安慰你夫人吧 这是危急时刻 |
| [30:52] | I got this. | 有我在呢 |
| [31:01] | Por favor. | 求你们了 |
| [31:05] | Fausto. | 福斯托 |
| [31:11] | No. | 不 |
| [31:42] | Detective Ruiz. | 鲁伊斯警探 |
| [33:19] | 然后让他眼睁睁地看着你 慢慢地自我毁灭 | |
| [33:37] | Si? | 怎么样 |
| [34:57] | Hi there. | 你好 |
| [35:01] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
| [35:02] | Okay. | 好 |
| [35:05] | You ever seen this woman? | 见过这个女人吗 |
| [35:09] | No. | 没有 |
| [35:12] | What about this man? | 那这个男人呢 |
| [35:15] | Uh, no, but, um, there was a guy out here | 也没有 但有个人 |
| [35:18] | asking the same thing, uh, not too long ago. | 不久前来问过相同的问题 |
| [35:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [35:24] | Big guy? | 是大个子吗 |
| [35:25] | Cop, I think, um… | 是警察吧 我估计 |
| [35:26] | Talked to my dad about the trucks. | 跟我爸说了些关于卡车的事 |
| [35:28] | What trucks? | 什么卡车 |
| [35:29] | At the crossroad. | 在十字路口的那些 |
| [35:31] | They come at night. | 那些车晚上会过来 |
| [35:35] | Come on, Bobby. | 拜托了 警察大哥 |
| [35:37] | No. | 不行 |
| [35:38] | Talk to me, please. | 跟我谈谈吧 拜托 |
| [35:40] | You still owe me 12 bucks when you stiffed me | 你在墨西哥餐吧诈了我12块钱还没还 |
| [35:42] | at Chi-Chi’s, Frye. Up yours. | 弗莱 见你的鬼去吧 |
| [35:44] | I do? | 我有吗 |
| [35:45] | We had daiquiris. | 我们当时喝了代基里酒 |
| [35:46] | Tammy the coke fiend was there. | 塔米 那个吸可卡因的姑娘 |
| [35:48] | Incident by the dartboard. | 被飞镖误伤了的那个 |
| [35:50] | Tammy. The coke fiend. She was fun. | 塔米啊 那有吸毒的妞 她挺好玩的 |
| [35:53] | What’s she doing these days, huh? | 她最近在干嘛 |
| [35:55] | She’s a Christian now. Selling shoes at the mall. | 她现在是基督教徒 在商场卖鞋 |
| [35:58] | Shame. | 可惜了 |
| [35:59] | That’s a waste. | 真是浪费人才啊 |
| [36:04] | Off a job. | 我没工作了 |
| [36:12] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
| [36:20] | Where did you get this? | 你们从哪找到这个的 |
| [36:22] | At a crossroads in the desert | 在沙漠里的一个十字路口 |
| [36:23] | about 40 miles from here. We figure it’s a forgery. | 离这大概40英里远 我们认为这是伪造的 |
| [36:27] | – No, it’s not. – Interesting. | -不 这是真的 -有意思 |
| [36:29] | Where does someone get something like that? | 这人是从哪找到这玩意儿的 |
| [36:30] | Only from us. We print ’em here. | 只能是从我们这了 都是我们印的 |
| [36:33] | Big companies get ’em to make the border crossing easier. | 大公司拿到这些可以更容易地通过边境 |
| [36:35] | – How easy? – Well, | -有多容易 -这个嘛 |
| [36:37] | Border Patrol won’t search the trucks. | 边境巡警不会检查这些卡车 |
| [36:38] | It’s a NAFTA thing. | 这是北美自由贸易协定规定的 |
| [36:40] | Can Mexican companies get the stickers, too? | 墨西哥公司也能拿到这种证吗 |
| [36:42] | American or Mexican. It’s a process. | 有美国的也有墨西哥的 这是个程序 |
| [36:44] | You got a list of those companies? | 你有这些公司的名单吗 |
| [36:46] | You got a hundred bucks, I got a list. | 你要是有一百块钱 我就有名单 |
| [36:52] | I need to go to the ATM first. | 我得先去趟取款机 |
| [41:55] | So, uh, kid said the trucks come every night? | 那孩子说卡车每天晚上来是吗 |
| [42:01] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
| [42:04] | Drug Enforcement… | 缉毒局那边 |
| [42:06] | will not admit that they got outflanked | 不会承认他们被中情局和埃利诺摆了一道 |
| [42:08] | by the Central Intelligence Agency with Eleanor. | 被中情局和埃利诺摆了一道 |
| [42:12] | That’s what this is all about. | 这就是事情的全部 |
| [42:13] | It’s just a pissing contest. | 就是一个扯淡的竞争 |
| [42:16] | That reporter’s right– this is all dirty. | 那个记者说得对 这太肮脏了 |
| [42:19] | It’s all dirty. | 太肮脏了 |
| [42:21] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
| [42:23] | Our government cooperating with the cartel? | 我们的政府竟然和贩毒集团合作 |
| [42:27] | Not saying it’s right, but I guess it happens. | 虽然这样不对 但也不是不可能 |
| [42:31] | You know, it’s always struck me as strange that, | 你知道吗 我总是很震惊 |
| [42:33] | well, we get about five murders a year, | 我来了警局后 在埃尔帕索 |
| [42:35] | give or take a few, in El Paso | 每年只会接到五桩左右的谋杀案 |
| [42:37] | as long as I’ve been around. | 差不多就这个数 |
| [42:39] | And given what’s going on across the border, | 但边境那边这个数字要大得多 |
| [42:41] | it just doesn’t feel right. It’s… | 所以事情就有点不对劲了 |
| [42:45] | And some of that’s on us. | 有些问题是出在我们身上 |
| [42:49] | Cops? | 我们警察吗 |
| [42:53] | No, Americans. | 不是 是我们美国人 |
| [43:05] | Here we go. | 他们来了 |
| [43:10] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
| [43:14] | They’re switching drivers. | 他们的司机在换班 |
| [43:18] | Let’s take them. | 去拿下他们 |
| [43:19] | You take the van. I got the semi. | 你打头阵 我等下跟上 |
| [43:22] | Be careful. | 小心 |
| [43:23] | Copy. | 明白 |