时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | 美利坚合众国大使馆 伊斯兰堡 巴基斯坦 | |
[00:32] | Evening, Mr. Ambassador. Looking forward to the party tonight. | 晚上好 大使先生 期待今晚的派对 |
[00:35] | I’m sure you are, Talbot. | 你肯定期待了 塔尔伯特 |
[00:36] | I was wondering if I could get five minutes with you tomorrow. | 请问明天能跟您谈个五分钟吗 |
[00:38] | Yes. I’ve been meaning to talk to you about your future. | 可以 我一直想跟你谈谈你的前程 |
[00:41] | I just saw a job posting for a Director of Environmental Affairs. | 我刚看到在招募环境事务主管 |
[00:43] | We’ll talk in the morning then. | 我们明早再谈 |
[00:44] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[00:47] | I can’t wait to fire that guy. | 终于能开掉这家伙了 |
[00:49] | Rafiq! We’re going on a mission. | 拉菲克 有任务了 |
[00:51] | No, we are not going on a mission. | 不 我们没有任务 |
[00:53] | Please get away from me. I’m not even supposed to talk to you. | 请离我远点 我都不该开口跟你说话 |
[00:55] | – Come on. No fuss, no muss. – Nope. | -别啊 别小题大作 -没门 |
[00:57] | Heard you lost your driving privileges, | 听说你不能开车了 |
[00:58] | because they had to steam clean that SUV | 因为你开去看板球赛的越野车 |
[01:00] | that you took to the cricket match. | 他们用蒸汽清洁才给弄干净 |
[01:01] | It’s not my fault those ladies couldn’t hold their liquor. | 那帮女的喝多了要吐又不是我的错 |
[01:03] | Come on, be a buddy. | 行了 好哥们 |
[01:04] | I’m the only one at this fucking embassy | 这操蛋的大使馆可只有我 |
[01:05] | who bothered to learn your name. | 知道你叫什么 |
[01:07] | I’m not taking you! | 我才不载你 |
[01:09] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[01:10] | I guess I’m taking you. | 只能载你了 |
[01:13] | – Putz. – Yeah! Now we’re talking. | -混蛋 -太棒 现在可以办正事了 |
[01:15] | I’m telling you, it’s getting dangerous out there. | 我告诉你 外面很危险 |
[01:18] | I don’t feel safe going out. There’s a rage in the air. | 我觉得出去不安全 空气中弥漫着愤怒 |
[01:20] | You know what your problem is? You telegraph fear. | 你知道你的问题在哪吗 你总是露怯 |
[01:23] | The militants can smell it on you. | 那些武装分子能看出来 |
[01:24] | You telegraph arrogance. | 你脸上就写着傲慢俩字 |
[01:26] | The militants are going to cut your throat and put it on YouTube. | 武装分子会割了你的喉发到视频网站上去 |
[01:28] | – They have a channel just for that. – Yeah, exactly. | -他们有个频道专门发这个 -没错 |
[01:30] | So you think I’m going to take any risks | 你觉得我会在这城市的屁眼里 |
[01:32] | in this anal cavity of a country? | 冒任何风险吗 |
[01:33] | Ooh, so you’re writing a travel guide? | 看来你在写旅行指南啊 |
[01:35] | I’m just here to help, my man. | 我只是来帮忙的 伙计 |
[01:36] | I’m telling you, this is the wrong day for your bullshit. | 我告诉你 今天不宜扯淡 |
[02:00] | Sweet Jesus. | 我的天哪 |
[02:27] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[02:30] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[02:32] | Shit! Don’t scare me like that! | 你妈 别那样吓我 |
[02:34] | Oh, too soon. | 太早了 |
[02:34] | The sexy ninja assassin took the pillow away too soon. | 性感的忍者刺客把枕头拿开得太早了 |
[02:37] | Evil American bureaucrat is still alive. | 邪恶的美国官僚还活着 |
[02:40] | – Let’s try something else. – No, on, no. We’ll get it. | -我们试点别的吧 -不不不 能行的 |
[02:43] | It’s a timing issue. Another 15 seconds would’ve done it. | 就是时间问题而已 多十五秒就搞定了 |
[02:45] | I don’t want to go to jail for murder. | 我可不想因为谋杀去坐牢 |
[02:47] | They’d never hit you with murder. | 他们绝不会判你谋杀罪的 |
[02:48] | Manslaughter, | 过失杀人倒有可能 |
[02:49] | but you just tell them you were defending yourself. | 但你只要跟他们说你是自卫就行了 |
[02:52] | I was trying to attack you. Ooh, let’s try that. | 我当时想要攻击你 我们试试这个吧 |
[02:54] | I’ll pretend to be attacking you, | 我假装要攻击你 |
[02:56] | and you pretend to take a dirty knife from a room service tray | 你假装从客房服务托盘里抽出一把肮脏的刀 |
[02:59] | and kill me, yeah? | 把我杀了 怎么样 |
[03:00] | Why do all of your sexual fantasies | 为什么你所有的性幻想 |
[03:01] | involve you getting murdered? | 全都是你被杀了 |
[03:03] | Why do all your sexual fantasies | 为什么你的性幻想 |
[03:04] | involve you fleeing Cambodia in a cargo container? | 全是躲在货运集装箱中逃离柬埔寨 |
[03:08] | That story wasn’t a sexual fantasy. | 那故事并不是性幻想 |
[03:11] | That was my childhood. | 那是我的童年 |
[03:13] | Come here, baby. Papa’s thirsty. | 过来 宝贝 爸爸渴了 |
[03:17] | Christ almighty. | 搞什么鬼 |
[03:19] | – Untie me! – Oh, God. | -把我松开 -老天 |
[03:21] | As you know, threesomes are extra. | 如你所知 3P是要加钱的 |
[03:23] | Whoever it is, get rid of them. Untie me, untie me! | 不管是谁都打发走 给我松开 松开 |
[03:26] | I know he’s in there. | 我知道他在里面 |
[03:28] | – There’s no Walter here. – Excuse me. | -这里没有叫沃尔特的 -借过 |
[03:32] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能进来 |
[03:33] | Mr. Secretary. | 国务卿先生 |
[03:38] | This had better be important, | 最好是要紧事 |
[03:39] | ’cause as you can plainly see, I am in the middle of a meeting. | 因为你看很明显我正开会呢 |
[03:47] | I found him. Yeah, we’ll be there in seven– | 我找到他了 我们会在七… |
[03:50] | make that eight minutes. | 应该是八分钟后到 |
[03:52] | – You’re not his wife? – Yeah, thank God. | -你不是他老婆吧 -不是 谢天谢地 |
[03:55] | Kendra, Jasmine. Jasmine, Kendra. | 肯德拉 这是茉莉 茉莉 这是肯德拉 |
[03:57] | Pants. Car. | 穿好裤子 上车 |
[03:59] | Now. | 马上 |
[04:04] | – Do you want a mint? – No, thank you. | -要薄荷糖吗 -不用谢谢 |
[04:07] | – Brief me. – Okay, Pakistan. | -介绍下情况 -好的 巴基斯坦 |
[04:09] | Did you read through the binders I sent you? | 我给你的活页夹你看了吗 |
[04:11] | Unless they were encrypted | 除非它们被加密在 |
[04:12] | on the vaginal walls of an Asian call girl, no. | 亚洲应召女郎的阴道壁上 没看 |
[04:15] | What binders? | 什么活页夹 |
[04:16] | The ones marked “Secretary of State” on the covers, | 封面上写着”国务卿”的那些 |
[04:18] | the ones containing incredibly | 里面夹着高度机密 |
[04:19] | sensitive SCI level clearance information. | 敏感隔绝等级的情报 |
[04:21] | Oh, yeah. I think I might | 我想我可能 |
[04:24] | have left them on the bar at Bobby Van’s. | 把它们落在鲍比·范酒吧了 |
[04:26] | We’ll have to send someone to track them down and shred them. | 我们得派人追踪那些文件并粉碎掉 |
[04:28] | – Billy can do it? – Billy? | -比利可以搞定 -比利是谁 |
[04:31] | He’s the bartender there. | 他是那儿的酒保 |
[04:33] | Right. So, you want to trust Billy the bartender | 是啊 所以你信得过酒保比利 |
[04:35] | with classified military documents | 放心地把机密军事文件 |
[04:37] | and the names of covert CIA agents in Pakistan? | 和在巴基斯坦的中情局秘密特工名单交给他 |
[04:41] | He’s a good kid. He’s also my wife’s personal trainer. | 他是个好孩子 还是我妻子的私人教练 |
[04:44] | I think he might be fucking her. | 我觉得他们可能有一腿 |
[04:47] | Are you absolutely sure no mint? | 你确定不吃薄荷糖吗 |
[04:48] | Speaking of which, let’s not let a good crisis go to waste. | 说到这个 现在机不可失 |
[04:51] | Call my wife, | 打电话给我老婆 |
[04:52] | tell her I’ve been with the President for the last 12 hours. | 告诉她我过去12小时都和总统在一起 |
[04:55] | Now, tell me everything I need to know about Pakistan | 现在告诉我关于巴基斯坦所有我需要知道的事 |
[04:58] | and not a goddamn thing more. | 多余的屁话一句不许提 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:14] | Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快啊 快接 快接 接啊 |
[05:17] | – Hello? – Hey! It’s Zeke. | -喂 -是我 齐克 |
[05:20] | – Where are you? – We’re somewhere in the Red Sea. | -你在哪呢 -我在红海的某个地方 |
[05:22] | Can’t be too precise, OPSEC and all that. | 不能说太详细 行动保密啥的 |
[05:24] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[05:25] | They’re good. When can you Skype with them? | 很好 你什么时候能跟他们视频聊天 |
[05:27] | Not for a while. We’re underway. | 暂时还不行 我们还在航行中 |
[05:28] | The guy from the bank called again. | 银行那家伙又打电话来了 |
[05:30] | It sounds like they’re gonna foreclose, | 听口气要准备强行拍卖了 |
[05:31] | so I need you to increase the cash flow. | 你得多赚点钱 |
[05:33] | Ashley, I keep telling you, send me more product. | 艾什莉 我告诉过你了 再给我弄点货 |
[05:35] | I’m not gonna break into my stock. You need to charge more. | 我不会动我的存货的 你得卖贵一点 |
[05:38] | – Your markup is pathetic. – They can’t pay more. | -你的利润少得可怜 -贵了他们付不起 |
[05:41] | Most of these poor guys, they net 250 a week. | 这帮可怜人 大多数一周只赚250美元 |
[05:44] | After sending money home, Xbox, porn, | 家里寄点钱 打游戏 买黄片 |
[05:46] | there’s nothing left. | 就没剩多少了 |
[05:47] | Who the hell pays for porn these days? | 这年头谁还会买黄片 |
[05:49] | Horny sailors stuck in the middle of the ocean with no wifi. | 困在船上 没无线又饥渴水手们 |
[05:52] | Look, Zeke, I really don’t wanna have this argument again. | 齐克 我真的不想再为了这事跟你吵 |
[05:54] | – What do you mean? We’re not arguing. – Z-Pak. | -这是什么意思 我们没吵架 -阿齐霉素 |
[05:56] | – Been looking all over for you. – Ashley, don’t hang up. | -我一直在找你 -艾什莉 别挂 |
[05:59] | – Sir! – Shit just got real. | -长官 -来真的了 |
[06:01] | Admiral wants his best sticks in the air, | 上将要最得力的飞行员上天执行任务 |
[06:03] | and that definitely means you. | 那个人就是你 |
[06:04] | Get off the phone. Now. | 赶紧把电话挂了 |
[06:06] | Ashley, these drugs are the only thing | 艾什莉 只有靠这些药 |
[06:08] | keeping everybody on this ship awake. | 才能让船上的大伙儿保持清醒 |
[06:10] | Then they need to drink more coffee. | 那他们该多喝点咖啡 |
[06:11] | How about a little compassion | 你能不能同情一下那些 |
[06:13] | for the brave men and women | 为了让你不用穿伊斯兰罩袍 |
[06:14] | who keep you from having to wear a burqa? | 在别国抛头颅洒热血的英雄儿女们 |
[06:16] | Okay, fine. I will put a yellow ribbon on my bumper. | 行 我会在保险杠上绑一条黄丝带的 |
[06:18] | Please, Ashley, I’m begging you. | 拜托了 艾什莉 我求你了 |
[06:20] | Send me more product. You’ve gotta do it, Ash! | 再给我搞点货 必须给我搞来 艾什 |
[06:22] | Right now, look, I really gotta go. | 听着 我现在真得挂了 |
[06:24] | – Listen to me! Ashley. – I’m late. | -听我说 艾什莉 -我迟到了 |
[06:25] | – Ashley! – By the way, so is your alimony check. | -艾什莉 -晚了的还有你的赡养费 |
[06:28] | Don’t hang up! No! | 别挂 别 |
[06:33] | Fuck me. | 操你妈 |
[06:35] | Ashley, I really need you to get here on time. | 艾什莉 你以后一定要准时来上班 |
[06:39] | I can take the first customer. | 排在最前的顾客可以来拿药了 |
[06:42] | Okay. Is this it for today? | 好 今天就拿这些吗 |
[06:54] | This is it. This is it. | 到了 就是这里 |
[06:59] | If I’m not back in 10, | 如果我十分钟后没回来 |
[07:00] | just drive away like nothing’s wrong, | 你直接开走 就当什么都没发生 |
[07:02] | call the OP desk, remember me fondly. | 打电话报告办事处 将我铭记于心 |
[07:16] | Do you have the package? | 你有包裹吗 |
[07:18] | The price has gone up. | 涨价了 |
[07:22] | What is it with your people? We agreed on a price. | 你们这帮人搞什么 我们讲好价格了 |
[07:24] | I agreed to nothing. | 我什么都没答应 |
[07:26] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Whatever it is, I can pay. | 等等 等等 不管多少钱 我都愿意付 |
[07:30] | You got me by the short hairs. Go ahead and squeeze. | 你抓住我的短处了 来啊 捏两把 |
[07:32] | Lemonade my balls. | 再给我的蛋蛋浇点汁 |
[07:34] | – Double. – Double? No problem. | -双倍 -双倍 没问题 |
[07:39] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你做生意很愉快 |
[07:42] | At least throw in a shirt. | 至少拿件衣服包一包吧 |
[07:44] | Too much to ask? Everything’s a negotiation. | 要求太多了吗 所有事都是靠协商 |
[07:47] | It’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 要求多点也不是坏事 |
[07:53] | Back to the Embassy, tonto. | 回大使馆 蠢蛋 |
[07:55] | As much as I relish leaving this shithole, | 虽说我等不及要离开这个鬼地方 |
[07:58] | I’m gonna miss your exquisite weed. | 我还是会想念你们这里的特制大麻 |
[08:00] | This was all about scoring dope? | 你跑来就是为了买大麻骗女人上床 |
[08:01] | No, this is about scoring with Malena. | 不 这是为了跟玛莱娜上床 |
[08:04] | She works at the Danish Embassy, | 她在丹麦大使馆工作 |
[08:06] | and I intend to nation build with her at the big party tonight. | 我准备在今晚的派对上跟她建立外交关系 |
[08:09] | – Hence the primo smoke. – Diplomacy takes many forms. | -所以得来点够劲的 -外交手法多种多样啊 |
[08:12] | Look, I spent all day organizing clean water projects, | 我一整天都在忙活水资源净化项目 |
[08:15] | – only to see them sabotaged by the Taliban. – Go! | -就为了日后能被塔利班摧毁 -让开 |
[08:17] | I deserve a little Danish nookie. | 我应该上个丹麦妞犒劳自己 |
[08:19] | What happened to Eva at the German Embassy? | 德国大使馆的那个艾娃呢 |
[08:21] | She wanted me to help her get a green card, and that kinda… | 她想让我给她搞张绿卡 然后就 |
[08:24] | ruined everything. | 把一切都毁了 |
[08:25] | And if she finds out about Malena, | 要是她知道玛莱娜的存在 |
[08:27] | she’ll send me to the gas chamber. | 她会把我送进毒气室 |
[08:29] | I’m glad you’re risking my life so that you can dine out, | 你为了能游走在国际女性的两腿之间 |
[08:31] | at the International House of Pussy. | 而让我身赴险境 可真是催人泪下 |
[08:36] | That’s no gay pride parade. | 那才不是同志游行 |
[08:38] | Shit. They’re still protesting the election results. | 该死 他们还在抗议选举结果 |
[08:41] | Where do they find time to do all this protesting? | 他们哪来那么多的时间来示威 |
[08:43] | Don’t they have jobs? | 都不用工作吗 |
[08:44] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停车了 |
[08:47] | – Something’s not right. – Fuck me. | -有些不对劲 -该死 |
[08:49] | – Stay here. – Damn it. | -待在车里 -该死 |
[08:57] | Shit! | 操 |
[08:59] | Okay, you need to get out of the car | 你得下车 |
[09:00] | and help me change this tire. | 帮我换轮胎 |
[09:01] | Yeah, pass. I’m not really feeling the love out here tonight. | 算了吧 今晚我可没兴致下车走走 |
[09:06] | Hey, they’re coming here for us, okay? | 他们冲着咱们来了 |
[09:07] | Where the hell is a drone when you need one? | 需要的时候怎么无人机就不见了 |
[09:09] | Oh, God! I’m gonna be butt-raped! | 上帝啊 我要被爆菊了 |
[09:10] | You need to really stop obsessing about man-rape | 你别老想着会被人鸡奸了 |
[09:12] | and get the fuck out of the car! | 赶紧给我下车 |
[09:14] | Let’s get the fuck out of here, God damn it! | 咱们快离开这 真该死 |
[09:16] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[09:18] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[09:24] | Oh, Jesus! | 我的天 |
[09:39] | Oh, outstanding. | 帅呆了 |
[09:41] | Okay, see that? This is not a spontaneous demonstration. | 你瞧见了吗 这不是民众自发的抗议活动 |
[09:45] | It’s a show staged by the Military. | 这是军方导的一场戏 |
[09:46] | – Which way back to the Embassy? – No, no, it’s blocked. | -怎么回大使馆 -不行 都封锁了 |
[09:49] | We’re going to have to find a place to lay low for a while. | 我们得先找个地方躲躲了 |
[09:51] | How about Vancouver? | 温哥华如何 |
[09:53] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[09:55] | – Huh? – Fuck! | -什么 -该死 |
[09:56] | The Military has cut off cell reception. | 军队切断了手机信号 |
[09:59] | – They do that a lot? – Yeah. | -他们经常这么做吗 -是啊 |
[10:00] | Yeah. It’s a Pakistani tradition. | 这是巴基斯坦的传统 |
[10:05] | I just want to get a straight answer. | 我就想要一个简单直接的回答 |
[10:07] | Walter! Finally, somebody who knows what’s going on in the world. | 沃尔特 总算有个知道全球局势的人了 |
[10:10] | – Good morning, Mr. President. – Morning. | -早上好 总统先生 -早 |
[10:12] | Are you sick? You don’t look well. | 你病了吗 脸色不太好 |
[10:14] | I’ve never felt better. | 我可正值人生巅峰 |
[10:15] | What’s going on in Pakistan? | 巴基斯坦到底怎么回事 |
[10:17] | There are anti-government | 卡拉奇和伊斯兰堡街头 |
[10:18] | protests on the streets of Karachi and Islamabad. | 爆发了反对当局的示威游行 |
[10:20] | Diplomatic enclaves are sealed. TV and radio are down. | 使馆区都被封锁了 电视广播信号也中断了 |
[10:23] | Internet’s down, too, which means there’s no Twitter feed | 互联网也断了 也就意味着我们没法 |
[10:25] | to tell us what the hell’s happening. | 从推特上知道他们到底在搞什么 |
[10:26] | Why can’t we reach the Pakistani Ambassador? | 为什么不联系巴基斯坦大使 |
[10:28] | He’s been recalled. Flew out of Dulles six hours ago. | 他被召回了 六小时前从杜勒斯机场回国了 |
[10:31] | It’s a signal. The last call. | 这是信号 最后通牒 |
[10:33] | Stools on the bar. No more business as usual. | 就像酒吧打烊 常规业务就此中止 |
[10:35] | – Smells like a coup d’etat. – Led by who? | -感觉像是武装政变 -谁是主谋呢 |
[10:39] | – I can’t tell you that. – I’m the President. | -我没法告诉您 -我可是总统 |
[10:43] | No, I mean… we don’t know. | 不 我是说 我们不知道 |
[10:47] | – Terrific. – Mr. President, | -太好了 -总统先生 |
[10:48] | all of Pakistan’s nuclear warheads are at risk. | 巴基斯坦手里的核弹头有失控的危险 |
[10:51] | Imagine if al-Qaeda got their hands on them. | 想象一下如果它们被基地组织控制会如何 |
[10:54] | Our contingency plan needs to be put into motion immediately. | 我们必须立即执行应急预案 |
[10:57] | Contingency plan? | 应急预案 |
[10:58] | Pierce, haven’t you been a busy little beaver? | 皮尔斯 你不会忙昏头了吧 |
[11:00] | Now, what carriers do we have nearby? | 我们哪艘航母在附近海域 |
[11:02] | Well, the Reagan had to leave station | 三天前 里根号的推进系统 |
[11:03] | three days ago due to propulsion issues, | 出了点问题 不得不调离值守海域 |
[11:05] | but we do have a backup en route, | 但后备部队已经在路上了 |
[11:08] | and they can launch from the Red Sea. | 他们可以从红海发起攻击 |
[11:09] | Adds a little flight time, | 不过会增加飞行时间 |
[11:11] | so we’ve begun putting assets in the air now. | 所以我们已经下令飞机升空待命了 |
[11:13] | All we need is your go-ahead, Mr. President. | 万事俱备 就等您点头了 总统先生 |
[11:14] | Whoa. Gentlemen, let’s just take a breath here | 先生们 我们先悠着点 |
[11:16] | and tuck our tiny little peckers back into our pants. | 别那么着急亮出自己的底牌 |
[11:19] | Here’s an idea. Let’s find out what the fuck is going on, | 这么着吧 先搞清楚到底怎么回事 |
[11:22] | then we can start World War III! | 再发起第三次世界大战也不迟 |
[11:24] | Jesus, Walter, your breath is a Goddamn fire hazard. | 天啊沃尔特 你嘴臭得都能触发消防警报了 |
[11:27] | Who do we have on the streets outside the Embassy? | 在大使馆外面有我们的人吗 |
[11:29] | We’re still checking on that, Mr. President. | 我们还在核查 总统先生 |
[11:31] | Most of our key people were already at the Embassy | 封锁大使馆的时候 我方的几名要员 |
[11:34] | at a social function when it was sealed off. | 正在使馆里参加社交活动 |
[11:36] | It’s the monthly “This country’s a ticking time bomb, | 也就是每月举行的”这国家就是个定时炸弹 |
[11:38] | “so we might as well all get shitfaced” gala. | “炸了大家都没好果子吃”大型晚宴 |
[11:41] | It’s a heck of a party, actually. | 说实话是个挺不错的派对 |
[11:43] | We need eyes and ears on the ground. | 我们需要在事发地有眼线 |
[11:45] | And I need hair of the dog, pronto. | 而我需要点酒来醒酒 马上就要 |
[11:47] | Yeah, well, you know | 你明知道 |
[11:48] | there’s no alcohol allowed in the Situation Room. | 战情室里不准喝酒 |
[11:50] | Well, make it look like orange juice. | 那就伪装成橙汁 |
[11:52] | Christ, do you think LBJ fought Vietnam in this room sober? | 你以为林登·约翰逊指挥越战时是清醒的吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah, we lost that one, remember? | 越战我们输了 还记得吗 |
[11:57] | Tell me about it. This job sucks ass. | 还用你说 这工作耗死人了 |
[12:01] | I should’ve asked for Secretary of Interior. | 早知道我就当内政部长了 |
[12:03] | No one’s gonna take you away from a hooker | 那样就不会有人大半夜的把你 |
[12:05] | in the middle of the night to save Mount Rushmore. | 从温柔乡里薅出来拯救拉什莫尔肖像山了 |
[12:07] | – Yeah, well, too late. – Can I have a mint? | -现在后悔晚了 -我能吃块薄荷糖吗 |
[12:11] | Uh, a guy named Billy called, | 有一位叫比利的先生打电话来 |
[12:13] | says he’s a bartender at Bobby Van’s. He says it’s important. | 说他是鲍比·范酒吧的酒保 说是要紧事 |
[12:17] | I don’t– I don’t know. | 我 我不认识这人 |
[12:19] | Kendra? | 找肯德拉的吧 |
[12:24] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[12:25] | You might as well have a target on your back | 就你这一身名牌西服 |
[12:26] | – with that Brooks Brothers jacket. – I’m sorry. | -简直找打 -抱歉 |
[12:28] | – I left my fez at home. Okay. – Shit! | -我把土耳其毯帽忘家里了 -见鬼 |
[12:30] | I’ve got to get you off the street. | 我得赶紧把你带离街头 |
[12:32] | We’ll go to my parents’ house. It’s not far from here. | 我们去我爸妈家 离这里不远 |
[12:34] | Isn’t it a little soon to meet your parents? | 现在就见家长有点太早了吧 |
[12:36] | I mean, we just started dating. | 我们这才刚约会 |
[12:41] | – Rock and roll, baby! – Hey, what’s going on, buddy? | -太强了 宝贝 -怎么样啊 哥们 |
[12:43] | Hey, you know that Public Affairs Officer? | 你知道那个公共事务官吗 |
[12:47] | Gail what’s-her-name? Real cute. | 叫盖尔什么来着 人真可爱 |
[12:49] | – Who? Gail Sweet? – Yeah! | -谁 盖尔·斯威特 -就是她 |
[12:51] | – Yeah. – She’s pregnant. | -怎么了 -她怀孕了 |
[12:53] | – What? – Yeah! | -什么 -吃惊吧 |
[12:55] | CJ over in Medical told me. | 医务室的CJ告诉我的 |
[12:56] | God! Whoever she’s banging | 真是 不知是这船上哪个 |
[12:58] | luckiest son of a bitch on this boat | 撞大运的混蛋睡了她 |
[12:59] | just became the unluckiest. | 他这回可是倒血霉了 |
[13:01] | She ain’t pregnant. | 她才没怀孕 |
[13:03] | She can’t be. | 她不可能怀 |
[13:05] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:09] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[13:12] | She swore to me she was on the pill, man. | 她发誓她在吃避孕药 伙计 |
[13:14] | – Pregnant? – Well, that’s what CJ says. | -居然怀孕了 -CJ是这么告诉我的 |
[13:16] | Fuck me! I cannot afford this shit right now. | 该死 我现在可惹不起这种麻烦 |
[13:19] | I’m worried about you, Z-Pak. | 我有点担心你 阿齐霉素 |
[13:21] | I’m dealing with two underwater mortgages | 我身上已经背了两笔不良贷款了 |
[13:22] | and child support. | 现在又得养孩子 |
[13:23] | I’ve been living off of credit cards since flight school, | 我从飞行学校毕业后就靠透支信用卡过活了 |
[13:26] | flying $65 million fighter jets | 开着6千5百万一架的飞机 |
[13:28] | for minimum fucking wage! | 却他妈只赚最低工资 |
[13:30] | I should’ve been a plumber like my brother. | 早知道就和我兄弟一样当水管工了 |
[13:32] | Son of a bitch makes out like a bandit. | 比抢钱赚的都多 |
[13:33] | Well, you both know how to lay pipe. | 看来你俩都对带”道”的东西很在行 |
[13:35] | I could teach people to push pills for me. | 我应该带几个卖毒品的徒弟 |
[13:37] | – You in? – Fuck no. | -你来吗 -才不要 |
[13:38] | No, I’m thinking of taking my FAA exam. | 不要 我打算参加海军航空队考试 |
[13:41] | Yeah, gonna fly for FedEx or JetBlue! | 以后为捷蓝航空或者联邦快递开飞机 |
[13:43] | I hate to pop your dream bubble, | 很不想戳破你的美梦 |
[13:44] | but FedEx ain’t hiring and Jet Blue pays shit. | 但是联邦快递不招人 捷蓝的工资低的要死 |
[13:47] | Where’d you hear this? | 你从哪听说的 |
[13:48] | Why do you think Mace and Boomer just re-upped? | 你以为狼牙棒和炸弹狂为什么又参军了 |
[13:49] | Well, it ain’t for the food, that’s for damn sure. | 至少绝不是因为这里伙食好 |
[13:51] | So, you with me? | 那你加入吗 |
[13:54] | Doesn’t seem like I got much of a choice. | 看来我也没得选了啊 |
[13:56] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:58] | Is there any money in crop dusting? | 开飞机撒农药赚钱吗 |
[14:01] | Now, will somebody please tell me | 能不能有个人来告诉我 |
[14:02] | who the fuck we’re supposed to bomb the shit out of? | 我们现在到底是他妈要去炸谁 |
[14:08] | Word is Walter Larson’s gonna make a run for president. | 小道消息说沃尔特·拉森要竞选总统 |
[14:11] | And the last time he was here, | 上次他来这里时 |
[14:12] | I hooked him up with girls. | 我还给他介绍了女孩 |
[14:14] | Twins. Blonde Asian twins. | 双胞胎 亚洲金发双胞胎 |
[14:17] | High degree of difficulty in this Goddamn desert. | 在这倒霉沙漠里绝对是少见 |
[14:19] | And he told me that he and I were, and I quote, | 然后他跟我说他和我 用他的原话说 |
[14:22] | “Cut from the same cloth.” | 失散已久的兄弟 |
[14:23] | If he gets elected, it’ll be payback time. | 如果他竞选成功 我就有福享了 |
[14:27] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[14:28] | Because I can’t get back to the fucking Embassy. | 因为我没法回那个倒霉大使馆 |
[14:29] | No, I mean, why are you in the Foreign Service? | 我是说 你为什么在外交部 |
[14:31] | You make a miserable diplomat. | 你根本不会搞外交 |
[14:34] | Because when all the other pricks from my class at Dartmouth | 因为我在达特茅斯班上的其他混蛋们 |
[14:36] | went off to Wall Street to suck every nickel | 都去华尔街做穷人和中产阶级的 |
[14:38] | from the poor and middle-class, | 吸血鬼了 |
[14:39] | I didn’t want to be one of ’em! | 我不想成为那样的人 |
[14:41] | Hard as it may be for you to fathom, | 你可能根本看不懂我 |
[14:42] | I want to make a difference. | 但我真的想干番事业 |
[14:43] | Ah, by procuring prostitutes for your boss? | 就靠给上司拉皮条的吗 |
[14:47] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[14:47] | An army marches on its stomach. | 军队是以食为天 |
[14:49] | Walter Larson marches on his dick. | 沃尔特·拉森是以性为天 |
[14:51] | Who cares? Underneath all that, Walter’s a good guy. | 谁管呢 撇开表象 沃尔特是个好人 |
[14:55] | I heard he tips well. | 听说他给小费很大方 |
[15:02] | Is that fresh-squeezed? | 现榨的吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, just like you asked. | 是的 按您的要求 |
[15:05] | All right, we now believe that whoever is in charge | 好的 我们相信不论当权的是谁 |
[15:07] | has assumed command and control of their nuclear arsenal, | 已经控制了他们的核武库 |
[15:11] | and is attempting to relocate the warheads. | 而且想要转移核弹头 |
[15:13] | – Terrific. – Mr. President, | -棒极了 -总统先生 |
[15:15] | we need to take out those key sites before they can be moved. | 我们得在他们转移前炸掉这些关键位置 |
[15:18] | – Come on. – Once they’re hit, it’ll be too late. | -算了吧 -等他们转移就来不及了 |
[15:19] | These sites are just guesses. It’s your same bad intel | 这些位置只是猜想 就出自你那破特工之口 |
[15:22] | that missed Bin Laden year after year | 年复一年抓不到本·拉登 |
[15:24] | while he was swapping wives every night | 同时却在阿伯塔巴德夜夜笙歌 |
[15:25] | right in the middle of Abbottabad. | 玩换妻玩得不亦乐乎 |
[15:26] | All right, Walter, what’s your proposal? | 好 沃尔特 那你有什么建议 |
[15:28] | Call an emergency session of the UN Security Council, | 召开联合国安理会紧急会议 |
[15:30] | get a regional summit going. | 搞个区域首脑会议 |
[15:32] | The region will be a smoking ruin | 在你的首脑们把旅馆团购价 |
[15:33] | before your summit can negotiate a group rate on hotel rooms. | 协商出来前 这地区都被炸成灰了 |
[15:36] | You’ll never hit all those sites, | 你绝不可能炸掉所有存放地点 |
[15:37] | and the ones you miss will end up being sold | 那些没被毁掉的弹头 |
[15:39] | to the highest bidder on the black market! | 都将在黑市上被高价买走 |
[15:41] | Mr. President, if you go with this plan, | 总统先生 如果听从他的计划 |
[15:43] | it won’t be long before you see a listing | 很快您就将看到有人在易趣上 |
[15:45] | for a long-range ballistic missile on eBay. | 卖远程弹道导弹 |
[15:52] | Oh, hello. Nice house. | 瞧瞧 屋子真不错啊 |
[15:54] | – You live here? – Yeah, what did you expect? | -这真是你家 -你以为我家什么样 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. A mud hut, | 不知道 小泥屋 |
[15:58] | stray goats, burning tires. | 散养着山羊 烧轮胎取暖 |
[16:00] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:02] | Hey, what does it feel like | 请问那是什么样的感觉啊 |
[16:04] | to be such an asshole? | 每天这么混蛋[直译为屁眼] |
[16:06] | Well, the world is run by assholes, my friend. | 世界就掌握在混蛋手里 朋友 |
[16:09] | Don’t underestimate the asshole. | 不要小看屁眼 |
[16:10] | It’s the most powerful muscle in the body. | 可是人身上最有力的肌肉 |
[16:12] | It will crush you. | 可以让你碎屎万段 |
[16:18] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:20] | Z-Pak! | 阿齐霉素 |
[16:22] | You’re being singled out for something special. | 你们被挑出来执行特殊任务 |
[16:24] | Sir, what’s going on? | 长官 怎么回事 |
[16:25] | You know as much as I do! | 我跟你一样所知有限 |
[16:27] | Just get on station and await further instruction. | 就到指定地点 在空中待命 |
[16:32] | Here’s the 50 that I owe you for the Provigil. | 这是之前买不夜神欠你的五十美元 |
[16:34] | How soon can you get me some more? | 什么时候能再给我弄点 |
[16:36] | Sir, having a little supply issue! | 长官 货源出了点问题 |
[16:39] | Should be all straightened out shortly. I’ll be in touch, Sir! | 很快就能解决 我再联系您 长官 |
[16:42] | Good! I shouldn’t have to remind you that if I fall asleep, | 很好 不用我提醒你 如果我睡着了 |
[16:45] | our planes end up crashing into one another. | 我们的飞机绝对会两两对头相撞 |
[16:48] | Sir, no, sir! | 不用 长官 |
[16:54] | This… is Alex, | 这是 亚历克斯 |
[16:57] | the one that I was telling you all about. | 我跟你们提起过的那位 |
[16:59] | Oh. Yes. | 没错 |
[17:02] | So happy to finally meet you. | 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[17:04] | – Likewise. – Our son informs us | -我也是 -我们儿子说 |
[17:06] | that your ignorance of all things Pakistani | 你对巴基斯塔的一无所知 |
[17:08] | is truly astonishing, a sight to behold. | 达到了一定境界 真是难得一见 |
[17:12] | I cannot wait to witness it for myself. | 我等不及要亲眼见识了 |
[17:14] | Naeema. | 奈伊玛 |
[17:15] | And why is it you treat my boy, little Rafi, so badly? | 而且你为什么要虐待我的小拉菲 |
[17:17] | Hush, woman! He is lucky to have this job. | 闭嘴女人 得到这份工作是他的幸运 |
[17:20] | But he has gained so much weight | 但自从为你们工作以来 |
[17:21] | since he started working for you people. | 他胖了好多 |
[17:23] | – What are you feeding him? – Ignore my wife. | -你们都给他吃了什么 -别理我妻子 |
[17:26] | My son, he is very happy working for you. | 我儿子很高兴能为你们工作 |
[17:29] | – May I ask what you do? – I’m a writer. | -请问下你的职业是 -我是个作家 |
[17:31] | He writes popular fiction- | 他写流行小说 |
[17:32] | spy novels, thrillers,things like that. | 间谍小说 惊悚小说之类的 |
[17:35] | He’s been translated into seven languages. | 他的小说被翻译成了七种语言 |
[17:37] | Random House has an offer on the table. | 兰登书屋给我报价了 |
[17:39] | A very generous offer. | 非常不错的价格 |
[17:41] | I refuse to give up movie and television rights. | 我拒绝放弃电影和电视版权 |
[17:48] | The Middle East is hot right now. | 中东题材现在很火 |
[17:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:52] | – Who is this? – This is… | -他是谁 -他是 |
[17:56] | Rafi’s friend from the American Embassy. | 拉菲美国大使馆的朋友 |
[17:58] | This is my uncle Hasan. | 这是我伯父哈桑 |
[18:01] | He’s a renowned psychologist, teaches at the university. | 他是位知名的心理学家 在大学教书 |
[18:03] | You work for the CIA, don’t you? | 你是中情局的 对吧 |
[18:05] | What? Me? No! Oh, God. | 什么 我吗 不 天哪 |
[18:07] | Honestly. I-I– I am… | 说实话 我 |
[18:09] | in no way affiliated | 跟中央情报局 |
[18:11] | with the Central Intelligence Agency. | 没有任何关系 |
[18:14] | I am a functionary of the State Department at the lowest level. | 我是国务院最低级别的公务员 |
[18:27] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[18:39] | What– what are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么啊 |
[18:42] | We were just discussing | 我们只是在讨论 |
[18:43] | how much we admire American foreign policy. | 我们有多欣赏美国的外交政策 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | So, do any of you have any idea what’s happening out there? | 你们谁知道外面是怎么回事吗 |
[18:53] | I mean, has there been any news? | 我是说 有什么消息吗 |
[18:55] | Uh… just bits and pieces… | 只有点零碎的消息 |
[18:58] | Of people they believe to be CIA collaborators. | 针对那些被认为跟中情局合作的人 |
[19:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:05] | A bit of that droll Pakistani humor | 开一点巴基斯坦式的小玩笑 |
[19:06] | you and your fellow countrymen are not so famous for. | 你和你们民族讲笑话可不怎么出名 |
[19:12] | No? | 不是吗 |
[19:16] | Pakistani TV is back up. | 巴基斯坦电视转播恢复了 |
[19:21] | – Sound? – Working on it. | -声音呢 -正在努力修复 |
[19:23] | Who the hell is that? | 他是谁 |
[19:24] | It’s Umair Zaman,the former general. | 乌马尔·扎曼 前将军 |
[19:27] | He’s ex-ISI leader. | 前巴基斯坦三军情报局的头 |
[19:29] | He’s our guy. | 他是我们的人 |
[19:30] | He was our handpicked guy | 他是我们挑中的 |
[19:31] | until he turned radical. | 结果后来他太激进了 |
[19:33] | He’s still got a lot of support in the Army. | 现在他在军队还有很高的支持率 |
[19:35] | He’s head of the Pakistani Unity Party, | 他是巴基斯坦统一党的头 |
[19:38] | ran in the last election, lost, | 参加了上次选举 输了 |
[19:40] | contested the results. | 质疑选举结果 |
[19:42] | I guess he’s not bothering to wait around for a recount. | 我看他懒得等重新计票了 |
[19:45] | Looks like he’s in charge now. | 看来他现在已经掌权了 |
[19:46] | There… Ah, sound. | 有… 有声音了 |
[19:48] | – Who speaks Urdu? – I do, sir. | -谁会说乌尔都语 -我会 先生 |
[19:51] | Lovely. | 太完美 |
[19:53] | If you could translate, please. | 请帮忙翻译 |
[19:58] | He’s saying that the drone war being carried out | 他说巴基斯坦领土境内发动的 |
[20:01] | inside Pakistan’s sovereign borders is illegal. | 无人机战争是非法的 |
[20:05] | The former government was complicit in these crimes. | 上一届政府是这些罪行的共犯 |
[20:09] | He says the US drone war is a Zionist conspiracy. | 他说美国无人机战争是犹太主义者的阴谋 |
[20:12] | He’s just playing to the cheap seats, Mr. President. | 他只是在蛊惑大众 总统阁下 |
[20:15] | He says the American-Zionist drones | 他说美国-犹太人的无人机 |
[20:17] | have spread dangerous electromagnetic activity | 在巴基斯坦境内散播出了 |
[20:20] | across Pakistan, and… | 危险的电磁波 |
[20:24] | Yes? Go on. | 然后呢 继续 |
[20:27] | This electromagnetic energy | 这种电磁能量 |
[20:29] | is a secret diabolical program | 是一项秘密的恶毒计划 |
[20:33] | to alter the reproductive biology of our girls | 用来改变我们国家女孩的生殖能力 |
[20:36] | and to emasculate our boys. | 并且使我们国家的男孩绝育 |
[20:39] | We’re not really doing that, are we? | 我们没有真的那么做 对吧 |
[20:49] | – What’s he saying? – I don’t know. | -他在说什么 -我不知道 |
[20:50] | Something about the drones | 说什么 无人机是 |
[20:52] | being a form of birth control invented by the Israelis. | 以色列用来控制我们生育之类的 |
[20:55] | He’s completely off his rocker. | 他彻底发疯了 |
[20:56] | Yes, Umair Zaman is certifiable. | 是的 乌马尔·扎曼确实有病 |
[20:59] | In fact, I certified him. | 事实上我给他确诊过 |
[21:01] | He suffered a full psychotic break about five years ago. | 五年前 他遭受了全面精神奔溃 |
[21:03] | You treated him? | 你为他看病的吗 |
[21:05] | He was a patient of mine for many years. | 他是我多年的病人了 |
[21:07] | I have a file upstairs– quite thick! | 他的病历就放在楼上 相当厚 |
[21:10] | He has acute episodic schizophrenia. | 他有急性精神分裂症 |
[21:12] | Textbook case, really. | 典型案例 真的 |
[21:14] | So much for doctor-patient confidentiality. | 你这医患保密协议遵守得真不错 |
[21:17] | The militants are gonna eat this nonsense up. | 武装分子会对他这无稽之谈照单全收 |
[21:19] | There’s going to be rioting. | 会发生暴乱 |
[21:20] | They will burn the Domino’s Pizza to the ground again. | 达美乐比萨店又会被夷为平地 |
[21:24] | We’re gonna have to order from Rawalpindi. | 我们以后只能从拉瓦尔品第点外卖了 |
[21:26] | That’s gonna take forever. | 那要等好久 |
[21:28] | Have you been listening to the television? | 你们看电视了吗 |
[21:31] | I don’t believe we’ve been introduced. | 我想我们还不认识吧 |
[21:33] | Alex, this is my sister, Fareeda. | 亚历克斯 这是我妹妹法蕾达 |
[21:37] | You must be my brother’s | 你肯定就是我哥哥 |
[21:39] | insufferable, oversexed boss. | 那令人厌恶 纵欲过度的上司了 |
[21:42] | Sorry to hear about your STD. | 真遗憾你得了性病 |
[21:45] | Jeez, you didn’t do me any favors, did you? | 老天 你没说我什么好话 对吧 |
[21:47] | Hey, listen, I’m not fucking around, okay? | 听着 我他妈是认真的 好吗 |
[21:49] | You stay away from her, | 你离她远点 |
[21:50] | or I will cut your throat | 否则我会割了你的喉 |
[21:51] | and put it on YouTube. | 把录像传上视频网站 |
[21:52] | Whoa! Hey, my friend, | 我的朋友 |
[21:53] | – Yeah. – We’ve had a very stressful night. | -没错 -我们度过了一个紧张的夜晚 |
[21:55] | – Let’s just inhale and exhale. – I’m just saying– yeah. | -大家都放松一点 -我就说给你听 |
[21:58] | God save us from this lunatic. | 真主保佑我们别被这个疯子祸害 |
[22:00] | It’s God who is responsible for this lunatic. | 这疯子不就是真主造出来的 |
[22:11] | What? I can’t look? | 怎么了 我看都不能看吗 |
[22:13] | – I’m just looking at her. – No, don’t look. | -我只是看着她 -不行 别看 |
[22:14] | Look, I’m not a dog, okay? I’m not gonna do anything. | 我又不是畜生 我不会下手的 |
[22:16] | – Just keep it– okay. – Okay. | -那也收敛点好吗 -知道了 |
[22:20] | “We cannot stand by while our ability | 他们如此威胁我们国民的生殖能力 |
[22:22] | “to reproduce is attacked in this way. | 我们无法袖手旁观 |
[22:24] | “We will respond by using our long-range power | 我们将动用远程武器作出回应 |
[22:27] | “to remove the Zionist state. | 清除以色列犹太复国主义 |
[22:29] | “Israel is an illegal entity.” | 以色列不是合法国家 |
[22:30] | Did he just say “Remove”? | 他刚用词是”清除”吗 |
[22:33] | Yes, “Remove.” | 是的 清除 |
[22:34] | What are the range on their missiles? | 他们导弹射程有多远 |
[22:36] | Well, we’ve just discovered | 我们刚发现 |
[22:37] | they’ve acquired the ability to reach Tel Aviv. | 他们已经可以打到特拉维夫 |
[22:39] | Terrific. | 真他妈棒 |
[22:42] | “Tonight, we have made history. | 今晚 我们创造了历史 |
[22:44] | “Tomorrow, a new day dawns on our nation. | 明天 我们国家将迎来新的黎明 |
[22:47] | “Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:49] | “God is great.” | 真主至大 |
[22:50] | Thank you. Great job. | 谢谢 不错 |
[22:53] | Get me her details. | 给我找下她的资料 |
[22:56] | Prime minister of Israel on the line. | 以色列总理的电话 |
[22:59] | Oy. | 老天 |
[23:05] | Oh, dude, I’m really nervous. | 哥们 我紧张 |
[23:08] | This isn’t my thing, man. | 我不适合干这个 |
[23:09] | I just fly jets and blow shit up. Why’d they choose me? | 我只会飞过去直接炸 这种任务为什么派我 |
[23:13] | Are you kidding me, man? | 你逗我吗 |
[23:14] | After downing that Iranian arms shipment, | 自从炸沉伊朗那批武器运输船 |
[23:16] | you’re a rock star, brother. | 你就出名了 哥们 |
[23:18] | They got plans for you. | 好前程等着你呢 |
[23:19] | Unless those plans include debt relief, I’m not interested. | 除非能免了我的贷款 我才没兴趣 |
[23:22] | Hey, come on, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[23:24] | This is your chance to shine a light on it. | 抓紧机会好好表现 |
[23:26] | You just relax and be the Z-Pak. | 放轻松 好好当你的阿齐霉素 |
[23:30] | – What the hell was that? – A Xanax. | -你吃啥呢 -抗焦虑药 |
[23:32] | Oh, hell, yeah. Gimme one of those. | 你就扯吧 给我点 |
[23:34] | You’re like a pharmacy, man. | 你简直跟开药店似的 哥们 |
[23:37] | Damn, I love flying with you. | 真他妈喜欢和你搭档飞 |
[23:38] | Oh, man, I am having the worst fucking day of my life. | 说真的 今天糟糕透了 |
[23:40] | 20 knots over the deck. Cleared for launch. | 甲板风速20节 可以起飞 |
[23:43] | Verified. | 批准 |
[23:54] | Avi, I understand your concern. | 阿维 我明白你担心什么 |
[23:57] | Avi, please. No, no, slow down. | 阿维 你听我说 不 你先慢着 |
[24:00] | Okay. I… | 好吧 我 |
[24:02] | We’re in the process of finding out exactly what he meant. | 我们正在努力弄清楚他到底什么意思 |
[24:05] | “Remove” Could mean 10 different things in Urdu. | 乌尔都语里”清除”可以有十多种意思呢 |
[24:06] | You know these tribal languages. | 各种方言什么的 你懂的 |
[24:09] | I promise we will not let that happen. | 我保证我们不会让事态进展到那步 |
[24:11] | No, as soon as I hear anything, I will call you. | 我一听到消息就给你打电话 |
[24:14] | Yes, I promise that, unlike your grandchildren, | 没错我保证 我不是你孙子孙女 |
[24:18] | I will call you. | 我保证了就会打电话 |
[24:19] | Avi, don’t do that. Just wait. | 阿维 别那样 先等等 |
[24:26] | He says that unless we launch a preemptive strike, he will. | 他说除非我们先发制人 不然他亲自开打 |
[24:33] | Walter, talk to me. | 沃尔特 说话 |
[24:34] | Mr. President, I am in the process | 总统先生 我正试图 |
[24:35] | of tracking down moderate elements in the Pakistani government. | 寻找巴基斯坦政府部门内缓和派人士 |
[24:38] | Give me 24 hours to find a different way. | 给我24小时试试非武力途径 |
[24:40] | We don’t have 24 hours, Mr. President. | 我们等不了24小时 总统先生 |
[24:42] | We need to remove those weapons now. | 那些武器得立马清除 |
[24:44] | Spoken like a true chicken hawk. | 一听就是个草鸡鹰派 |
[24:45] | You’re out of line, Walter. | 你过分了 沃尔特 |
[24:46] | Am I? I was on the Goddamn roof | 是吗 我19岁生日前 |
[24:49] | defending the last chopper out of Saigon | 还站在该死的屋顶上 保卫最后一架直升机 |
[24:50] | before my 19th birthday. | 离开西贡 |
[24:52] | When you were 19, you were date-raping Radcliffe girls. | 你19岁忙着诱奸拉德克利夫学院的妹子吧 |
[24:55] | – Fuck you. – Or was it Harvard boys? | -去你妈的 -还是你更爱哈佛的嫩男啊 |
[24:57] | Lucky for you, your prick was so small, | 好在你鸡巴小得牙签一样 |
[24:58] | they didn’t have the heart to press charges. | 人家都不好意思起诉你 |
[25:00] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -去你妈的 -去你妈的 |
[25:02] | – Fuck you! – Enough! | -去你妈的 -够了 |
[25:05] | What is it with you two? | 你俩什么毛病 |
[25:07] | He started it. | 他先开始的 |
[25:12] | I need better information! | 我需要情报 |
[25:13] | I need a tie breaker! | 能决胜的情报 |
[25:16] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[25:20] | Grab the menu book, | 去找菜单来 |
[25:21] | ’cause these hungry little beasts need to be fed | 再不喂饱这帮饿死鬼 |
[25:23] | or they’re gonna blow up the planet. | 他们得把地球都炸了 |
[26:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[26:10] | Oh, yeah, mamacita . | 就是这个 太棒了 |
[26:13] | This shit is solid gold. | 这可是金不换的情报 |
[26:24] | I want Paris for this! | 这下能去巴黎了 |
[26:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[26:30] | Uh… you couldn’t sleep either? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[26:32] | You are CIA. I knew it! | 我就说你是中情局的 |
[26:34] | Uncle Hasan, I can explain. I had to fax my dad. | 哈桑叔叔 听我解释 我得给我爸发封传真 |
[26:37] | I get homesick! Oh, God! | 我太想家了 天哪 |
[26:38] | Stop, God damn it! That hurts! | 住手 该死 好疼 |
[26:48] | – Damn it! -I’m sorry. What the fuck is going on? | -该死 -不好意思 这他妈是闹什么呢 |
[26:50] | He’s attacking me! | 他要打我 |
[26:52] | This medical file on Umair Zaman | 当地线人刚发来了 |
[26:55] | just came in from a source on the ground, | 这份乌马尔·扎曼的病例 |
[26:57] | Alex Talbot. | 亚历克斯·塔尔伯特发的 |
[27:00] | – Who’s he? – He’s a low-level embassy guy. | -这人是谁 -使馆的一个低级别员工 |
[27:03] | He works on clean water, malaria projects– stuff like that. | 参与净水项目 疟疾防治什么的 |
[27:06] | One of your guys, Walter? | 你的人吗 沃尔特 |
[27:09] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[27:10] | Alex Talbot. | 是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[27:12] | So he’s CIA under diplomatic cover? | 这么说是外交官身份的中情局特工吗 |
[27:14] | No. He applied twice, | 不 他申请过两次 |
[27:15] | and we rejected him ’cause there were concerns | 都没有通过 因为我们怀疑他 |
[27:17] | he wouldn’t hold up well under enhanced interrogation. | 无法承受暴力审讯 |
[27:21] | Well, he’s working for you now. | 他现在还不是给你送情报了 |
[27:23] | He risked life for country to get us this. | 为国家担着性命之忧发了这个 |
[27:25] | This is page three of 30. | 总共30页 这是第三页 |
[27:27] | This– This is incomplete. | 这…这份文件还没传完 |
[27:29] | Well, transmission ended abruptly. | 传送意外终止 |
[27:31] | We’re trying to pinpoint the phone number now. | 我们正努力定位来电号码 |
[27:33] | Does anybody object to Thai food? | 有人不喜欢泰国菜吗 |
[27:35] | – Jesus. – Just circle which one. | -老天 -想吃那个圈出来 |
[27:39] | The summary, page two. | 第二页的摘要 |
[27:41] | Zaman’s been treated for episodes of | 扎曼曾在十多年前 |
[27:43] | delusion and personality disorder going back a decade. | 因妄想症及人格障碍接受过治疗 |
[27:47] | He suffered a full psychotic break. | 曾经历过全面的精神崩溃 |
[27:50] | – There’s your tie breaker! – How is that a tie breaker? | -这就是你要的制胜关键 -这怎么能算 |
[27:52] | The man is psychotic and | 这男的是个精神病 |
[27:53] | he’s got his finger on the button. | 而且核武就在他的控制下 |
[27:55] | While I admit that is cause for concern, Mr. President, | 我承认这问题让人担忧 总统先生 |
[27:58] | the answer is not to start global war. | 但答案是不挑起全球战争 |
[28:16] | Pierce, set your plan in motion. | 皮尔斯 执行你的计划 |
[28:19] | Good Lord. | 天呐 |
[28:21] | I think you’re making a big mistake, Mr. President. | 我觉得你在犯下大错 总统先生 |
[28:27] | We’re going rogue. | 我们剑走偏锋 |
[28:29] | Get me in touch with my old friend Haroon Raja in the ISI. | 替我联系三军情报局的老朋友哈龙·拉贾 |
[28:32] | If we have any hope of averting armageddon, | 如果我们要避免这场灾难 |
[28:34] | that two-faced Paki weasel is it. | 就得靠两面三刀的巴基老狐狸了 |
[28:36] | Two-faced Paki weasel. | 两面三刀的巴基佬 |
[28:37] | But– you– don’t call him a two-faced Paki weasel. | 别当面叫他两面三刀的巴基佬 |
[28:39] | – No, no, of course not. – Okay. | -当然不会 -那就好 |
[28:43] | Avi. | 阿维 |
[28:46] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[28:48] | The Xanax is starting to kick in! | 阿普唑仑开始起效了 |
[28:51] | Wait a second, this can’t be right. | 等等 不对 |
[28:53] | Our target’s right in the middle of | 我们的攻击目标 |
[28:54] | a residential district in Islamabad. | 在伊斯兰堡的居民区中央 |
[28:56] | Yeah. Went over that in pre-flight. | 对 起飞前已经确认过了 |
[28:58] | I’m gonna reconfirm. Flight Op! | 我要再确认一遍 飞行控制中心 |
[29:01] | This is Hammer One Nine, do you read? | 这里是H19 能听到吗 |
[29:02] | Go ahead, Hammer One Nine. | 请讲 H19 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I got an issue with this target. | 我对攻击目标有点疑问 |
[29:06] | Looks like it’s right in the middle of a heavily populated area. | 看来是在人口稠密区的中心位置 |
[29:08] | Is that correct? | 是否有误 |
[29:11] | I just got off the phone with the Chinese Ambassador. | 我刚和中国大使通完话 |
[29:13] | He’s warning that any action against Pakistan | 他严正警告 任何针对巴基斯坦的行动 |
[29:15] | will be seen as an act of aggression against an ally, | 将会被视作对其盟国的侵略行为 |
[29:17] | claims it gives them license | 并声明他们将藉此 |
[29:18] | to move on their disputed border with India. | 继续向与印度的争议边界靠近 |
[29:20] | This plan is already starting to unleash | 这项计划已经引起了 |
[29:22] | some major chain reactions, Mr. President. | 许多重大的连锁反应 总统先生 |
[29:25] | Indian Ambassador just called. He sounds freaked out, | 印度大使刚打来电话 听起来已经吓坏了 |
[29:28] | convinced his country’s next on Zaman’s hit list. | 他坚信印度就是扎曼的下一个攻击对象 |
[29:30] | They’re going on full alert. | 他们要进入全面戒备状态 |
[29:32] | Also, soup or egg roll? It comes with. | 还有 要汤还是蛋卷 这是套餐 |
[29:34] | Egg roll. No, too greasy. Soup. | 蛋卷 不 太油腻了 还是汤吧 |
[29:37] | – Actually, I’ll take both. – Yup. Okay. | -算了 还是两个都要吧 -好的 |
[29:39] | And I want zero civilian casualties. | 我希望不要造成平民伤亡 |
[29:41] | Yeah, and I wanna fuck Scarlett Johansson. | 是啊 我还想睡斯嘉丽·约翰逊呢 |
[29:44] | Mr. President, there are no guarantees in war. | 总统先生 战争中伤亡在所难免 |
[29:46] | I have a high degree of confidence in the full array of | 我对我们所部署的所有战略资源 |
[29:49] | assets we’ve deployed. | 有极高的自信 |
[29:51] | That golf junket you took with your wife courtesy of | 洛克希德·马丁公司[国防承包商]出钱让你带着你老婆 |
[29:52] | Lockheed Martin is really starting to pay off. | 玩的那趟高尔夫公费游真是物有所值啊 |
[29:55] | – Excuse me? – Damn it, Walter. | -你说什么 -你搞什么 沃尔特 |
[29:56] | General Stanton on the screen. | 已与斯坦顿将军接通视频通话 |
[29:59] | General, who’s the tip of the spear? | 将军 尖兵团是哪些人 |
[30:02] | “Tip of the spear”? What a tool. | 什么”尖兵团” 臭傻逼 |
[30:05] | Carrier Strike Group 16. | 第16航空母舰打击群 |
[30:07] | Some of the best pilots | 是我国参战以来 |
[30:08] | this country has ever sent into harm’s way. | 派出的最尖端的飞行员 |
[30:10] | I’ve got a location on Alex Talbot. | 已定位到亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[30:12] | It looks like a house in a residential district in Islamabad. | 在伊斯兰堡居民区的一处民宅内 |
[30:18] | You’ve been caught red-handed! | 人赃俱获 |
[30:19] | We’re all going to be shot because of this pompous douchebag! | 我们要被枪毙了 就因为这个傲慢的混球 |
[30:23] | I’m sure you meant that as the compliment it was intended to be. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[30:28] | – It is the army. – Shit. | -是军方的人 -该死 |
[30:30] | Good-bye, Random House. | 永别了 兰登书屋 |
[30:31] | I say we hand him over to them and be done with it! | 要我说把他交出去就算完事了 |
[30:33] | You wouldn’t happen to have an attic or a hidden basement? | 你们家有阁楼或者隐藏的地下室之类的吧 |
[30:37] | Come on, Rafiq. | 拜托 拉菲克 |
[30:38] | This is insane. We’re pals. | 这太疯狂了 我们是兄弟啊 |
[30:40] | No pals! He is CIA! | 不是兄弟 他是中情局的 |
[30:41] | I told you from day one. | 我早就跟你说过了 |
[30:42] | Rafiq, come on. We smoked J together. | 拉菲克 拜托 我们是共享过大麻的交情 |
[30:45] | Mr. Alex, in Pakistan, the army knocking your door, | 亚历克斯先生 在巴基斯坦军方敲你家门 |
[30:48] | that is not good. It’s not good. | 可不是什么好事 不是好事 |
[30:49] | Okay, everybody just shut up! Let me think! | 够了 所有人都闭嘴 让我思考一下 |
[30:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:57] | Mr. President, right now I’d like to show you something | 总统先生 现在我想给你看点东西 |
[31:01] | that’s gonna put you in the middle of all the action. | 让你能直接参与到所有军事行动中 |
[31:03] | Hello, Mr. President! | 总统先生您好 |
[31:06] | Zeke– I mean, | 我叫齐克 不对 |
[31:07] | Lieutenant Commander Zeke Tilson here. | 我是海军少校齐克·蒂尔森 |
[31:10] | Hello, Commander Tilson. | 你好 蒂尔森少校 |
[31:12] | It’s an honor, sir, to be chosen | 先生 我很荣幸能被选中 |
[31:15] | to represent all the brave men and women | 代表所有每时每刻都在 |
[31:17] | who fight for this country on a daily basis. | 为我们国家战斗的勇敢战士们 |
[31:20] | And I’d like to take this opportunity– | 我想借此机会… |
[31:22] | Oh, shit, man! I can’t feel my fucking face! | 我操 我他妈的脸全麻了 |
[31:26] | Hey, watch your mouth, man! I’m talking to the fucking Pre– | 闭上臭嘴 我他妈正跟总统说话呢… |
[31:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:30] | We– We seem to have lost audio. | 好…好像是丢失了音频 |
[31:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations. | 女士们 先生们 恭喜你们 |
[31:38] | This plan is off to great start. | 这计划开局相当不错 |
[31:47] | I think I mixed up the pills, man. | 我觉得我好像把药搞混了 |
[31:49] | Yeah, well, what the hell did we take? | 那我们刚吃的是什么 |
[31:51] | If it’s what I think it is, we’re in for one hell of a ride. | 要是和我想的一样 那这次有我们受的了 |
[31:55] | I think I just shit my pants. | 我觉得我刚拉裤子上了 |