时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[00:22] | Well, uh, darling. He’s, um, very… | 亲爱的 他简直是 |
[00:24] | disenchanted with you. | 恨你入骨 |
[00:26] | Ishaq, it’s okay. C-calm down. | 伊沙克 没事的 冷静 |
[00:28] | I’m afraid he can’t understand you. | 恐怕他听不懂你说的 |
[00:29] | None of them speak English. | 他们都不会说英语 |
[00:31] | Tell him to put the fucking weapon down! | 让他把枪放下 |
[00:36] | Okay, he says he wants to, | 好吧 他说他也想放下枪 |
[00:38] | but he struggles with his ardent disdain. | 但他在与内心强烈的蔑视斗争着 |
[00:40] | Great, well now he is referring to us in the past tense, | 这下好了 他说我们用的是过去式 |
[00:42] | so that cannot be positive news. | 这可不是好消息 |
[00:45] | Fuck, it’s the whole goddamn Taliban. | 操 这他妈整个塔利班都来了 |
[00:50] | Actually, Glenn, they’re not… Taliban. | 事实上 格伦 他们不是塔利班 |
[00:54] | They’re Dotari. They hate the Taliban. | 他们是多塔瑞族 他们恨塔利班 |
[00:56] | Calling them the Taliban deeply upsets them. | 管他们叫塔利班会让他们很不爽 |
[00:58] | – Friend, ease up. – Okay, Vanessa. | -朋友 淡定 -好吧 瓦妮莎 |
[01:00] | Can you please tell the warlord | 拜托你告诉军阀 |
[01:01] | that I’m sorry for fucking up his son | 我很抱歉痛扁过他儿子 |
[01:02] | and for all the confusion that it’s caused. | 并因此造成了一系列混乱 |
[01:04] | Okay, well I’d love to, | 我也很乐意告诉他 |
[01:05] | but it’s a bit of a sticky wicket we’re on. | 但现在情况有点棘手 |
[01:07] | What’s happening now? | 这又是搞什么 |
[01:08] | Okay, well it seems he’s disappointed with his son. | 看起来他对他儿子很失望 |
[01:12] | Very disappointed. | 非常失望 |
[01:13] | Remember me, love? | 记得我吗 亲爱的 |
[01:15] | I’m the poor fellow you shot with a crossbow. | 我是你拿弩射中的那个可怜人 |
[01:18] | Well, here’s a scintillating tidbit. | 现在有一个有趣的小插曲 |
[01:21] | I’ve got no feeling in my bloody leg. | 我这该死的腿失去知觉了 |
[01:22] | Oh, Martin. Suck it up! | 马丁 给我忍着 |
[01:28] | Shake his hand, man. | 跟他握手 伙计 |
[01:31] | That was my bad. | 我的错 |
[01:36] | Vanessa, come on, English! | 瓦妮莎 翻译啊 |
[01:37] | He says you that you gravely wounded his son’s pride. | 他说你严重地伤害了他儿子的自尊 |
[01:39] | How– | 那… |
[01:41] | And in an effort to redeem him in the eyes of his peers… | 为了在他手下面前挽回他的尊严 |
[01:49] | he politely invites the two of you to fight to the death. | 他礼貌地邀请你们决一死战 |
[01:54] | And, um, darling, I’d let him win. | 亲爱的 要我的话就让他赢 |
[01:58] | Fuck. | 操 |
[02:06] | Sir. It’s time. | 先生 是时候了 |
[02:07] | We should be over Switzerland now. | 我们应该到瑞士领空了 |
[02:08] | And that son of a bitch Raja. | 拉贾那孙子 |
[02:16] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[02:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:19] | I don’t feel so good. | 我可觉得不太好 |
[02:20] | You don’t? | 不好吗 |
[02:25] | Hey fellas, | 伙计们 |
[02:26] | where are we right now? | 我们现在到哪了 |
[02:27] | Mr. Secretary, we are currently | 国务卿先生 我们现在 |
[02:29] | 38,000 feet over the Swiss Alps. | 位于瑞士阿尔卑斯山上方11.6公里 |
[02:31] | Get a call down to University Hospital in Geneva. | 给日内瓦大学附属医院打电话 |
[02:35] | Tell them to expect me. | 让他们准备好接我 |
[02:36] | How fast can you put this thing on the ground? | 你们最快多久能降落 |
[02:39] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:41] | I’m experiencing some complications from my recent surgery. | 我最近的手术有一些并发症发作了 |
[02:44] | This is a medical emergency. | 这可是医疗紧急情况 |
[02:45] | Sir, I am under executive order | 先生 我接到总统的行政命令 |
[02:47] | from the President to fly you directly to DC. | 他要求我带您直飞回华盛顿 |
[02:50] | No detours. | 不得绕道 |
[02:51] | If you’re in distress, | 如果您很痛苦 |
[02:52] | I suggest you speak to the flight medic. | 建议您去找随机医生 |
[02:55] | I’m pretty sure I need a hospital, right now. | 我非常确定我需要住院治疗 马上 |
[02:58] | Flight medic, sir. | 去找随机医生 先生 |
[03:18] | Um… Andy. | 安迪 |
[03:19] | Don’t mind me. | 不用管我 |
[03:20] | I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop | 我只是想让你们知道 |
[03:22] | as to what’s going on right now inside my dick. | 我鸡巴里的情况 |
[03:26] | He’s peeing blood. | 他在尿血 |
[03:33] | Geneva Tower, this is Eagle 32, | 日内瓦塔台 这里是E32 |
[03:36] | requesting priority landing. | 请求优先降落 |
[03:42] | Hey, I got it. | 有办法了 |
[03:44] | Let’s steal a laundry truck, a couple of uniforms, | 我们偷辆洗衣车 几件制服 |
[03:46] | hide the girls in the laundry bins | 把姑娘们藏洗衣箱里 |
[03:48] | and then just drive out the front gate. | 然后直接从前门开出去就行了 |
[03:49] | That only works if you’re escaping from a silent film. | 那只有在无声电影里行得通 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:54] | Why can’t we just climb out a window? | 我们干嘛不直接从窗户爬出去 |
[03:55] | People would see us. | 因为别人会看到我们 |
[03:57] | Could sneak them through the tunnel I use | 可以用我给中国大使馆的朋友 |
[03:58] | to deliver weed to my friend in the Chinese embassy? | 运大麻的通道把她们偷运出去 |
[04:01] | Hey. I could call my ex-girlfriend. | 我可以打给我的前女友 |
[04:02] | She drives a UN van. | 她给联合国开车 |
[04:05] | Although, I shouldn’t call her when I’m high, | 只不过 我不该在嗑药的时候打给她 |
[04:06] | because I’m actually still kind of crazy about her | 因为其实我现在还很迷恋她 |
[04:08] | and I get really, really emotional. | 并且我会变得非常 非常情绪化 |
[04:10] | Wait, what did you just say? | 等等 你刚说什么来着 |
[04:12] | The laundry truck? | 洗衣车吗 |
[04:13] | No. | 不是 |
[04:14] | Oh, my secret tunnel? | 我的秘密通道 |
[04:17] | So this is what they really mean by going rogue. | 这简直是我行我素的范本 |
[04:19] | If I can’t pull off a stunt like this, | 如果我不能表演点这样的绝技 |
[04:21] | then what the hell is the point of being Secretary of State | 那么当国务卿 有架这么酷的飞机 |
[04:23] | and having this cool plane? | 又有什么鬼用 |
[04:24] | – Good point. – Good day. | -说得好 -日安 |
[04:25] | Mr. Secretary. Gruezi. | 国务卿先生 您好 |
[04:26] | Hans Bixel, Chief of Protocol. | 我是汉斯·比克塞尔 礼仪司司长 |
[04:29] | I apologize that our foreign minister | 抱歉我们的外交部长 |
[04:30] | cannot be here to welcome you personally. | 无法亲自到此欢迎您 |
[04:32] | Your arrival is on such a short notice. | 您的到访实在是太突然 |
[04:33] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[04:34] | We have an ambulance waiting and have secured the route | 我们安排了救护车在此等候 并且清空了 |
[04:36] | to the University Hospital, if you’d like to follow me– | 去大学附属医院的道路 请您跟我 |
[04:38] | Actually, I’m feeling much better. Thank God. | 事实上 我感觉好多了 谢天谢地 |
[04:40] | And I’ve been in contact with my doctor in the US, | 我已经跟我在美国的医生联系过了 |
[04:43] | and he’s advised getting some rest | 他建议我多休息 |
[04:44] | and seeing how things progress in the morning. | 看看明早情况如何 |
[04:45] | We have a very nice room reserved for you | 我们帮你在医院预留了一间 |
[04:47] | in the hospital, Mr. Secretary. | 非常好的病房 国务卿先生 |
[04:49] | I was thinking more like the Hotel President Wilson. | 我更想去威尔逊总统酒店 |
[04:51] | They always treat me well. | 那的员工一向待我不错 |
[04:52] | But we, we have not secured the area. | 但我们还没有排查过那片区域 |
[04:53] | I’m not concerned. | 我不担心 |
[04:54] | This is Switzerland, not Kabul. | 这是瑞士 又不是坎布尔 |
[04:55] | I’m sure my security team can handle it. | 我肯定我的安保团队应付的来 |
[04:57] | Of course, Mr. Secretary. Welcome in Switzerland. | 当然 国务卿先生 欢迎来到瑞士 |
[05:01] | If this plan falls apart, I just want to thank you in advance | 万一这次计划失败了 我只想提前感谢你 |
[05:04] | for throwing your career in with mine. | 陪我一起拿自己的职业生涯冒险 |
[05:05] | Don’t remember being given the option. | 我可不记得有得选 |
[05:18] | Dude, how was this not the first idea that you had? | 老兄 你最先想到的为何不是这个 |
[05:21] | – It’s cool, huh? – This is amazing! | -很酷 对吧 -简直是令人叫绝 |
[05:23] | It connects a lot of the embassies in the diplomatic enclave. | 它连接了使馆区的很多大使馆 |
[05:26] | The minute I found out about it, I said, | 我一发现它的存在 我就说了 |
[05:29] | “Perfect for delivering weed | 用来给我的好朋友赵 |
[05:30] | to my good friend, Zhao.” | 运送大麻简直太完美 |
[05:32] | Whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:36] | Who’s Zhao? | 赵是谁 |
[05:37] | Shh! Chinese agricultural attaché? | 中国的农业随员 |
[05:41] | Right. Sounds really important. | 是啊 听上去是个重要职位 |
[05:46] | It’s not. | 并不是 |
[05:58] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[06:02] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[06:03] | What, man? He’s swinging at me! | 怎么了 老兄 他朝我挥拳 |
[06:04] | They’re gonna fucking kill us! | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[06:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:10] | Hands down, hands down. | 把手放下 放下 |
[06:16] | Oh, Goddamn it, man, don’t hit him so hard. | 该死的 老兄 别这么用力打他 |
[06:18] | – I’m trying! – Try harder. | -我在努力了 -更努力一点 |
[06:20] | Hey, quit talking to me | 别再跟我说话了 |
[06:21] | and go find a fucking weapon, yeah? | 去他妈弄件武器 行吗 |
[06:24] | Come on, man! I can’t keep this shit up much longer. | 快 老兄 我陪他玩不了多久 |
[06:27] | I’m working on it. | 我在弄呢 |
[06:31] | Oh, well that’s fucking great. | 真是太他妈的棒了 |
[06:33] | All right, yeah, that time I just wanted to fucking hit him. | 没错 刚刚我就是他妈的想揍他 |
[06:48] | He’s not dead… | 他没死 |
[06:51] | He’s just unconscious. | 只是晕倒了 |
[06:58] | Vanessa! Talk to me! | 瓦妮莎 快给我翻译 |
[06:59] | Well, apparently, when he said a fight to the death, darling, | 显然他口中的”决一死战” 亲爱的 |
[07:01] | he meant your death. | 指的是战斗到你死 |
[07:02] | And since he doubts that’s on the table anymore, | 既然他觉得你不太可能被他儿子打死 |
[07:04] | he’s just decided just to have his men kill you. | 所以他决定让他手下直接杀了你了事 |
[07:06] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:12] | – What the fuck was that for? – Sorry, man. | -你他妈脑抽了吗 -抱歉哥们 |
[07:14] | I’m just trying to buy us some time! | 我这是拖延时间 |
[07:20] | The longer these girls stay in this Embassy, | 这些女孩在大使馆待得越久 |
[07:22] | the more dangerous it is for them. | 她们就越危险 |
[07:24] | So you no have weed for me? | 也就是说你没带大麻给我 |
[07:26] | No. But I’m asking you for a favor as a friend. | 没有 但我想请你看在朋友的份上帮我个忙 |
[07:28] | Hmm, I enjoy purchasing marijuana from you. | 我很享受从你那儿购买大麻 |
[07:32] | I am sorry I have misled you into thinking | 但我非常抱歉让你产生了 |
[07:35] | and believing that we have friendship. | 我和你是朋友的错觉 |
[07:37] | – Good-bye. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Zhao. | -拜 -慢着慢着 赵 |
[07:39] | I’m not asking you to adopt them, | 我又没让你们收养她们 |
[07:40] | just, you know, leave the door open | 就是开门让她们过去 |
[07:42] | and let them cross back over into Pakistan. | 借个道回到巴基斯坦 |
[07:44] | Hmm, I get caught, | 然后我被抓住 |
[07:45] | I making iPads in Shenzhen factory. | 只能去深圳的血汗工厂造iPad |
[07:48] | – Kill myself. – Okay, whoa, whoa. | -最后不堪重负自杀 -慢着慢着 |
[07:51] | I’m here to help you and the People’s Republic of China. | 我这是帮你和中华人民共和国一个大忙 |
[07:54] | How? | 怎么说 |
[07:55] | We both know Zaman can’t be seen rescuing these girls. | 我们都知道决不能让外界看到扎曼救了女孩们 |
[07:57] | It’ll make him look like a folk hero. | 否则他就会变成护民英雄 |
[07:59] | It’ll validate him as a leader. | 这会巩固他权位的合法性 |
[08:01] | And that’s not what China wants. | 你们中国可不希望这样 |
[08:02] | Please, weed dealer, tell me why. | 拜托你 毒贩子 好好解释下 |
[08:05] | Because you and Pakistan are allies | 因为你们和巴基斯坦是铁哥们 |
[08:07] | and Zaman is bat-shit crazy | 而扎曼是个脑子进水的疯子 |
[08:08] | and you don’t wanna be put into | 而你们肯定不希望 |
[08:09] | the position of defending him to the world | 当这疯子用核武夷平以色列之后 |
[08:11] | when he fucking nukes Israel. | 你们为了护他而与全世界为敌 |
[08:13] | Hmm, all China want from insane fool | 中国唯一想让这傻逼做的 |
[08:17] | is to build railway through Pakistan | 事修条铁路 穿过巴基斯坦 |
[08:18] | linking my country to gulf of Oman oil ports. | 以联通我国和阿曼湾的油港 |
[08:22] | Exactly. That’s what I’m saying. | 完全正确 我就是这意思 |
[08:25] | Are you high right now? | 你嗑嗨了吧 |
[08:27] | A little. | 有点 |
[08:29] | I wish I high right now. | 我也想嗑 |
[08:32] | Talk to your Ambassador. This can all be your idea. | 去和你们大使谈谈 就当点子是你想的 |
[08:35] | Milk it. Get a fucking promotion out of it. | 功劳全归你 然后升个大官 |
[08:42] | I think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[08:47] | Where the hell did all that come from? | 你这一套一套的是哪里蹦出来的 |
[08:49] | Ah… I tend to get a little verbose when I’m lit. | 我磕嗨的时候会话唠 |
[08:51] | That’s the first time it’s ever served me well. | 这是头一回话唠帮了我的忙 |
[08:54] | I’m not gonna lie to you, | 我实话告诉你 |
[08:55] | I am very sexually attracted to you right now. | 我现在真的深深被你迷住了 |
[08:59] | And you ruined it. | 然后兴致被你毁了 |
[09:05] | Hey man, do you think if I throw a bullet fast enough, | 哥们 如果我扔子弹扔得足够快 |
[09:06] | I can kill somebody? | 能打死人吗 |
[09:07] | Fuck no, man. | 能打死才怪 |
[09:11] | Even if I throw it really fast? | 哪怕我使出全身力气呢 |
[09:12] | I had an 80-mile-an-hour fastball in high school. | 我高中投球能投130公里每小时 |
[09:14] | Forget about the fucking bullet. | 别想那破子弹的事了 |
[09:18] | You see that guy over there? | 你看见那边那人了吗 |
[09:20] | – Leaning on his AK? – Got him. | -拄着AK的那个 -看见了 |
[09:21] | When I say so, throw me into him as hard as you can. | 听我号令 把我朝他使劲推 |
[09:24] | – Then what? – I grab his gun. Cover you. | -然后呢 -我夺了他的枪 再掩护你 |
[09:26] | – You grab his gun. – We take out as many as we can. | -你要夺枪 -能杀几个是几个 |
[09:29] | Oh fuck! Okay, just say the word. | 我操 赶紧发令吧 |
[09:33] | Let’s go. | 来 |
[09:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:48] | Fuck! Ha! That’s what I’m talkin’ about! | 去你妈的 这才对了嘛 |
[09:55] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:57] | I don’t know. I haven’t planned this far. | 我不知道 我没想太远 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | It’s Haroon Raja. R-a-j-a. | 他叫哈龙·拉贾 手立拉 西贝贾 |
[10:05] | – So, if you could please just… – No, I am sorry. | -所以请你 -不行 我很抱歉 |
[10:08] | Look, I just need to know if he’s staying in this hotel. | 我只需要知道他是否还住在这宾馆里 |
[10:11] | I am not at liberty to divulge that information. | 我无权泄露该信息 |
[10:13] | But this is a matter of international security. | 但这事关国际安全 |
[10:15] | I am very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[10:18] | Tell the team we’re checking in. | 通知团队我们要入住了 |
[10:21] | Yes sir. | 是 先生 |
[10:23] | May I ask your name? | 请教芳名 |
[10:24] | Heidi, sir. | 海蒂 先生 |
[10:26] | Do you know who I am, Heidi? | 你知道我是谁吗 海蒂 |
[10:28] | Yes, I do, Mr. Secretary. | 知道 国务卿先生 |
[10:31] | Have you been watching the news, Heidi? | 你看新闻了吗 海蒂 |
[10:32] | Do you know what’s going on in Pakistan? | 你知道巴基斯坦出了什么事吗 |
[10:34] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的先生 我知道 |
[10:36] | Well then, I must convince you it is of the utmost importance | 那么 你得告诉我需要的信息 |
[10:41] | that you tell me what it is I need to know. | 你的帮助是拯救危机中最重要的一环 |
[10:45] | What do you need to know, sir? | 您想知道什么 先生 |
[10:46] | If there’s a man named Haroon Raja staying at this hotel, | 如果有个叫哈龙·拉贾的男士住在这里 |
[10:49] | and if so, what room he’s in. | 他在哪个房间呢 |
[10:58] | He is in the royal penthouse suite, sir. | 皇家阁楼套房 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Now, would you please check me in to a nice room, | 可否给我安排一间好点的房间 |
[11:04] | near the royal penthouse suite? | 靠近皇家阁楼套房 |
[11:07] | I can have the ambassador suite | 我能立刻给您准备 |
[11:08] | ready for you right away, Mr. Secretary. | 大使套房 国务卿先生 |
[11:13] | Oh, by the way… | 对了 |
[11:16] | what’s that lovely perfume you’re wearing? | 你喷的是什么香水 真是迷人 |
[11:21] | Chanel No. 5. | 香奈儿五号 |
[11:23] | Intoxicating. | 暖香醉人啊 |
[11:32] | Your move, darling. | 该你了 亲爱的 |
[11:33] | Tell him if he lets us go, I won’t shoot him in the face. | 就说如果他放我们走 我就不爆他头 |
[11:43] | That doesn’t work for him, I’m afraid. | 他不吃这套 |
[11:49] | Goddamn, man. Who the fuck is that? | 该死 那是谁啊 |
[11:51] | The Taliban. | 塔利班 |
[11:52] | The Dotari not only despise them, they’re terrified of them. | 多塔瑞族不仅蔑视他们 他们更怕他们 |
[11:56] | Jeez, how do you tell these motherfuckers apart? | 你怎么能看出来他们不一样的 |
[12:14] | What the fuck is happening now? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[12:15] | I don’t know, darling. | 我不知道 宝贝儿 |
[12:17] | What? | 啥 |
[12:18] | Who the goddamn fuck are you? | 你他妈谁啊 |
[12:20] | Lieutenant Commander Zeke Tilson. | 齐克·蒂尔森少校 |
[12:21] | That’s Lieutenant Glenn Taylor. | 那位是格伦·泰勒中尉 |
[12:22] | And I’m pretty goddamn sure | 我非常肯定 |
[12:23] | there’s a lot of people looking for us right now. | 现在有很多人在找我们 |
[12:25] | So, who the goddamn fuck are you? | 所以 你他妈到底谁啊 |
[12:27] | Agent Augustin Gilles, interpol. | 奥古斯丁·吉尔斯探员 国际刑警 |
[12:29] | Interpol? | 国际刑警 |
[12:31] | What the fuck is interpol doing in South Waziristan? | 他妈国际刑警跑来南瓦济里斯坦干什么 |
[12:33] | She’s an antiquity smuggler. | 她是老牌走私犯 |
[12:34] | We’ve been tracking this couple for months. | 我们追踪这对夫妇好几个月了 |
[12:36] | This woman’s husband has been in contact | 这女人的丈夫一直在联系我们 |
[12:38] | with us negotiating his surrender. | 讨论他自首的事儿 |
[12:39] | Fucking Martin! | 操蛋马丁 |
[12:40] | Told you they had a fucking phone! | 我早就说他们绝对有电话 |
[12:41] | – Sorry. – What? | -对不住了 -什么 |
[12:42] | Anyone moves and Glenn gets it. | 谁敢动 格伦就得吃枪子 |
[12:44] | – Apologies, Glenn. – What the fuck did I do? | -抱歉 格伦 -我他妈干嘛了 |
[12:47] | – Vanessa. – Yeah? | -瓦妮莎 -什么 |
[12:48] | I miss my fucking family. | 我他妈特别想家 |
[12:49] | You think shooting him is gonna get you out of this fucking mess? | 你以为毙了他就能摆脱这个局面了吗 |
[12:52] | Well, perhaps not. | 也许不能 |
[12:53] | But at the moment, it’s the only thing | 但此时 这是唯一 |
[12:54] | that’s standing between me and being taken into custody. | 能阻止我被他们抓走的方法 |
[12:56] | So I imagine I’m gonna be standing here all day… | 所以我想我会在这站一整天 |
[13:01] | Fucking assholes! | 禽兽不如的混蛋 |
[13:03] | Afraid all day doesn’t work for me | 恐怕我等不了一整天了 |
[13:05] | when I’m slowly bleeding to death, love. | 我现在快要失血而死了 亲爱的 |
[13:08] | Now, would somebody please take both of us | 现在谁能 |
[13:10] | to a fucking hospital right away? | 马上他妈带我们去医院 |
[13:13] | These people are fucking crazy, man. | 这些人真他妈疯了 伙计 |
[13:14] | That really stung, Martin! | 这可真疼 马丁 |
[13:20] | I just heard from Zhao and we are a go. | 刚从赵那里接到消息 我们的计划成了 |
[13:22] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[13:24] | You will lose your job for this, won’t you? | 你会因此丢了工作 是不是 |
[13:27] | Probably. Definitely. Deservedly. | 可能 肯定会 理应如此 |
[13:30] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你 亚历克斯 |
[13:32] | I like this new man. | 我喜欢这个崭新的你 |
[13:39] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[13:40] | Yes. I did. | 是的 看到了 |
[13:41] | And you’re gonna tell me that means nothing? | 你是不是会说这说明不了什么 |
[13:43] | Normally I would, but today, | 一般来说我会的 但是今天 |
[13:45] | you have shown great character. | 你真的挺像个好人 |
[13:49] | I have, haven’t I? | 可不是嘛 |
[13:50] | – Meet me back here in 20 minutes. – Yeah. | -二十分钟后在这儿会合 -好 |
[14:03] | Long time no see… | 好久不见 |
[14:06] | friend. | 朋友 |
[14:11] | Been shopping? | 去购物了吗 |
[14:13] | Nice shoes. | 鞋不错啊 |
[14:15] | You have no jurisdiction over me here. | 在这里你无权管我 |
[14:18] | I have no jurisdiction over you anywhere. | 我在哪里都无权管你 |
[14:21] | I am going to continue on to my room now. | 我要继续走向我的房间了 |
[14:30] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:32] | This is gonna be off the record. | 接下来的事只需要我跟他知道 |
[14:36] | You little Paki fuck! | 你个操蛋巴基佬 |
[14:38] | I got you 80 million dollars. | 我给了你八千万美元 |
[14:40] | I got you a membership at augusta national. | 让你成为奥古斯塔的高尔夫球会会员 |
[14:42] | And what did you do for me besides fuck me through a fence? | 而你除了耍我以外还为我做了什么 |
[14:44] | – I can’t breathe– – I know you can’t breathe! | -我喘不上气了 -我知道 |
[14:47] | I’m choking you! | 我勒着你呢 |
[14:48] | Do you know how hard it is to get | 你知道让一个非白种人进入 |
[14:50] | a non-white into Augusta, | 奥古斯塔高尔夫球会有多难吗 |
[14:51] | let alone a full-blown Muslim? | 更别提一个彻头彻尾的莫斯林 |
[14:53] | – It’s “Muss”-lim. – We made a deal. | -是穆斯林 -我们谈好的 |
[14:55] | Now you better get your pussy on a plane, | 现在你最好滚上飞机 |
[14:57] | back to Islamabad right now. | 马上滚回伊斯兰堡 |
[14:59] | I’m done, Walter! | 我受够了 沃尔特 |
[15:01] | I left because your plan is shit! | 我离开是因为你的计划烂爆了 |
[15:04] | My plan is not shit. My plan is great. | 我的计划一点也不烂 我的计划好得很 |
[15:07] | Everybody thinks so. | 所有人都这么认为 |
[15:08] | The President, CIA, DOD, everybody. | 总统 中情局 国防部 所有人 |
[15:10] | Walter, I’m the head of a spy agency. | 沃尔特 我是间谍机构的头头 |
[15:13] | Give me a little credit! | 你得承认我的实力 |
[15:14] | You promised me an ohio-class nuclear sub. | 你竟然答应给我一艘俄亥俄级核潜艇 |
[15:18] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[15:19] | My guy promised you an ohio-class sub? | 我的人答应给你一艘俄亥俄级核潜艇 |
[15:22] | – Yes. – Fuck me! Fucking Talbot! | -是的 -操 操他妈的塔尔伯特 |
[15:24] | If you can’t even control | 如果你连亚历克斯·塔尔伯特的 |
[15:25] | the words and actions of Alex fucking Talbot, | 所说所做都控制不了 |
[15:27] | then you understand why my confidence in you is severely waning? | 那你就该明白为何我对你的信任急剧下降 |
[15:30] | I’ll get you the damn sub. | 我会给你弄来一艘该死的潜艇 |
[15:31] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[15:32] | No, I won’t. You’re right. | 不 我不会的 你说的对 |
[15:33] | But we’re beyond that now, aren’t we? | 但是这事早就过去了 不是吗 |
[15:34] | I heard you kidnapped seven Pakistani girls | 我听说你们绑架了七名巴基斯坦女孩 |
[15:36] | and locked them up in the US Embassy? | 把她们锁在美国大使馆里 |
[15:38] | We didn’t kidnap those girls. | 我们没绑架那些女孩 |
[15:39] | And before that, you let two American pilots get shot down. | 在那之前 两名美国飞行员被击落 |
[15:43] | Now Zaman is not only going to be the man | 现在扎曼不仅是一个 |
[15:45] | who will save seven of Pakistan’s children, | 将要拯救七个巴基斯坦女孩于水火的人 |
[15:47] | but a war hero, | 还是位战争英雄 |
[15:49] | pulling F-18s out of the sky with his bare hands. | 能够空手击落F-18战斗机 |
[15:52] | I mean, how can I make my move | 你一直给那个神经病 |
[15:54] | when you keep handing this mental patient | 递上王牌同花顺 |
[15:57] | royal flush after royal flush? | 让我还怎么出牌 |
[15:59] | – Fuck you! – Fuck me? | -操你妈 -操我妈 |
[16:01] | Fuck Ronald Reagan. | 操他妈的罗纳德·里根 |
[16:02] | You fuck Ronald Reagan. | 爱操你操去吧 |
[16:04] | How the fuck did Ronald Reagan join this conversation? | 跟罗纳德·里根有毛关系 |
[16:06] | When his people traded money and weapons to Iran. | 他的人当时给了伊朗钱和武器 |
[16:11] | To delay the release of the hostages until after the election? | 让他们等到大选结束之后再释放人质 |
[16:14] | 1980. | 1980年 |
[16:15] | Haroon, you so fucking high on cocaine you forgot all this shit? | 哈龙 你嗑药磕高了把这都忘了吗 |
[16:18] | Walter, I do not understand what you’re talking about. | 沃尔特 我不知道你到底想说什么 |
[16:23] | We hold onto the girls at our Embassy, | 我们把那些女孩留在我们的大使馆里 |
[16:25] | till you take power. | 直到你掌权为止 |
[16:27] | Then you release them. | 然后你成功让她们获释 |
[16:30] | You free the hostages. You’re the hero. | 你成功营救了人质 你会是国民英雄 |
[16:32] | You get to be Reagan. | 你就是巴基斯坦版的里根 |
[16:35] | Good, right? | 不错吧 |
[16:37] | I get to be Reagan? | 我会是巴基斯坦版里根 |
[16:40] | Fuck Ronald Reagan! | 去他的罗纳德·里根 |
[16:42] | All right. We’ll do plan b. | 那行 那就执行备选计划 |
[16:44] | Oh, and what is plan b? | 备选计划是什么 |
[16:45] | Plan b. I tell your brother where you are. | 备选计划就是我告诉你哥哥你人在何处 |
[16:47] | Then, you’re walking down the street. | 然后当你走在街上时 |
[16:49] | A gorgeous woman is walking towards you. | 一位倾城美人向你走来 |
[16:51] | She smiles at you. Brushes past you. | 她向你微笑 跟你擦肩而过 |
[16:52] | You feel a little prick. | 你感觉被什么东西扎了一下 |
[16:54] | Twenty-four hours later, you’re dead. | 24小时候 你就死翘翘了 |
[16:56] | It’s a plan right out of the Putin playbook. | 这一手普京玩得再熟不过了 |
[16:59] | – You wouldn’t do that. – I would. | -你不会那么做 -我会的 |
[17:01] | To keep your psychotic brother from nuking Israel, | 为了阻止你那疯子哥哥用核弹夷平以色列 |
[17:03] | I fucking would. | 我他妈当然会做 |
[17:07] | Give me the girls. | 女孩们交给我 |
[17:10] | I’ll take back Pakistan. | 我会夺回巴基斯坦 |
[17:18] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[17:19] | you shouldn’t call someone from my country a paki. | 你不应该叫我们国家的人巴基佬 |
[17:22] | – It’s incredibly offensive. – Yeah, I know. | -是超级侮辱人的话 -我知道 |
[17:23] | The second it came out of my mouth, | 我当时话一出口 |
[17:23] | I felt really bad. | 马上就后悔了 |
[17:25] | I’m really sorry. That was inappropriate. | 我很抱歉 真的很不应该 |
[17:27] | And I get to keep the bloody money. | 还有那笔钱还是归我 |
[17:29] | Yeah, sure. Just do me a favor. | 当然 就帮我个小忙 |
[17:30] | You know all that money that came out of my wallet | 还记得你不愿掏钱买可卡因 |
[17:33] | to pay for cocaine that you never paid for? | 都是我掏腰包给你买吗 |
[17:35] | Back in college, remember that? | 上大学的时候 记得吗 |
[17:36] | Tip the fucking maids. | 记得给酒店清洁工小费 |
[17:40] | You’re getting a reputation, you know, as a cheapskate. | 你这铁公鸡的习惯都名扬千里了 |
[17:42] | It’s embarrassing to be your friend. | 做你的朋友真是丢人透了 |
[17:44] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么着吧 |
[17:45] | I’ll promise to tip the maids, | 我保证给酒店清洁工小费 |
[17:46] | if you promise not to fuck them. | 只要你保证不跟她们鬼魂 |
[17:48] | Get over it. | 做梦去吧 |
[17:49] | I pledge allegiance to the flag | 我向国旗庄严起誓 |
[17:52] | of the United States of America… | 发誓效忠于美利坚合众国 |
[17:54] | – We are going on a little field trip. – Where? | -我们要去春游了 -去哪 |
[17:55] | All I can say is, you’re gonna have | 我只能告诉你们 你们将要吃到 |
[17:56] | the best chinese food you’ve ever tasted. | 这辈子吃过的最棒的中餐了 |
[17:58] | I have contacted their parents | 我已经联系上了她们的家长 |
[17:59] | to pick them up at our family’s cabin. | 到我们家的小屋去接她们 |
[18:01] | – Okay. – It is all set. | -好的 -都安排好了 |
[18:02] | Good. And this is for you. | 很好 这是给你的 |
[18:03] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:04] | My diplomatic English to Chinese manual, | 我的外交英译汉手册 |
[18:06] | in case you need it. | 以防万一 |
[18:08] | I will not forget this. | 我不会忘记你的付出的 |
[18:10] | I’m sort of counting on that. | 我就指望着你别忘呢 |
[18:16] | As soon as I get clearance, | 我一接到飞行许可 |
[18:17] | we’ll be wheels up for DC, Mr. Secretary. | 就马上起飞回华盛顿 国务卿先生 |
[18:19] | Sounds good, major. | 挺不错 少校 |
[18:21] | Might I ask, how are you feeling? | 我能问下您的身体情况吗 |
[18:24] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[18:25] | I never had a medical issue. | 我身体根本没有问题 |
[18:27] | I was lying to you because you were being a dick. | 我之前骗你是因为你的态度太混账了 |
[18:34] | I hope to see you in august for the G7. | 希望八月七国首脑会议时还能再见到您 |
[18:44] | Major. Wheels up! | 少校 起飞吧 |
[18:46] | Sir. | 是 先生 |
[18:48] | Uh, sir… | 先生 |
[18:50] | I have to say, for someone your age, | 容我直言 以您的年纪 |
[18:53] | when it comes to women– | 在女人的事情上 |
[18:54] | Get Alex Talbot on the phone. | 打电话给亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[18:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[19:00] | Okay, keep going. | 你们继续走 |
[19:01] | Wait for me at the entrance to the stairwell. | 在楼梯井门口等着我 |
[19:03] | I got to take this call. | 这个电话我必须得接 |
[19:05] | Alex Talbot… | 我是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[19:06] | Just who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为自己是谁啊 |
[19:08] | Alex Talbot? | 是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[19:09] | You almost torpedoed this whole thing | 这件事差点就被你搞砸了 |
[19:11] | when you promised Raja a fucking sub– | 就因为你向拉贾保证能给他潜水 |
[19:13] | Not a secure line. | 这不是安全线路 |
[19:15] | A fucking tub toy that you know | 一个能潜水的玩具船 |
[19:17] | damn well daddy had no intention of giving him. | 你明知道老爸根本不会给他 |
[19:20] | You weren’t at the tea party! | 茶话会你当时没参加 |
[19:22] | The brown bunny was gonna poop his pants | 如果我不给它根胡萝卜 |
[19:23] | if I didn’t give him a carrot! | 棕兔子绝不会善罢甘休的 |
[19:24] | I had to make a call. | 我必须做那个决定 |
[19:25] | You’re not making any more calls, you understand? | 你以后不许再做任何决定 明白了吗 |
[19:28] | You’re the last guy I want to be | 你是现在地球上最后一个 |
[19:29] | hinging this whole thing on right now. | 我会把整个事态交给他处理的人 |
[19:30] | I thought you said we were cut from the same cloth. | 我以为你说过我们是失散已久的兄弟 |
[19:33] | Yeah, that’s not a compliment. | 是说过 那可不是夸你 |
[19:34] | Now, do you have eyes on the seven dwarfs? | 现在 你知道那七个小矮人的行踪吗 |
[19:36] | I’m looking at them right now. Why? | 我正盯着她们呢 怎么了 |
[19:40] | Oh God. It’s a bloody mess! | 我的天 我的伤糟透了 |
[19:43] | They’re going to lock us in a room | 他们会把我们锁在一屋子里 |
[19:44] | and throw away the room. | 然后把屋子直接埋掉 |
[19:45] | You fucking idiot! | 你个臭傻逼 |
[19:47] | Is this what marriage is like? | 婚姻就是这德行吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是啊 差不多都这样 |
[19:51] | You are a poisonous old witch, do you know that? | 你是个讨人厌的老巫婆 知道吗 |
[19:53] | You flaccid little fucker. | 你个性无能的操蛋混球 |
[19:54] | Well, maybe if I wore your mother’s nightgown, | 说不定我穿上你老妈的睡衣 |
[19:56] | maybe you’d fucking get it up then. | 你他妈就能硬起来了 |
[19:58] | Well, I wish mother were here now, | 我还真希望我老妈现在在这儿 |
[19:59] | because she was right about you. | 因为她没看错你 |
[20:01] | She was right about you the day I introduced her to you… | 我带你见她那天起 她对你就没看走眼过 |
[20:03] | This is Lieutenant Gail Sweet | 我是美国海军公众事务办公室的 |
[20:04] | with US Navy Public Affairs. | 盖尔·斯威特上尉 |
[20:06] | It is my pleasure to inform you that | 我很荣幸地通知你 |
[20:08] | your ex-husband and father to your children, | 你的前夫 你孩子的父亲 |
[20:10] | Commander Zeke Tilson, | 齐克·蒂尔森少校 |
[20:11] | has been found alive and well. | 已被找到 人平安无恙 |
[20:14] | He’s being evac’d back to his ship as we speak. | 就现在他正在返回他驻舰的途中 |
[20:16] | So he’s okay? | 这么说他没事了 |
[20:17] | He’s fine. | 他好着呢 |
[20:19] | And on a personal note, I want you to know, | 就我个人而言 我想告诉你 |
[20:21] | this whole experience | 这整件事 |
[20:23] | has made me feel weirdly closer to you. | 很奇怪地拉近了我跟你的距离 |
[20:26] | Okay. But I’m not sure what you mean. | 好吧 但我不太明白你的意思 |
[20:29] | I mean, with everything that’s going on with the baby… | 我是说 考虑到我正怀着孩子 |
[20:33] | you’re sort of family now. | 你也算是我的家人了 |
[20:35] | What baby? | 什么孩子 |
[20:37] | And who the hell are you, anyway? | 顺便问下你他妈到底是哪位 |
[20:41] | So, let me get this straight. | 那我直说吧 |
[20:43] | You want to keep the girls here, | 你想把女孩留在这 |
[20:45] | and then let Raja come in and parade them around on TV, | 然后让拉贾带走她们 拉她们在电视上游街 |
[20:48] | and turn them into political pawns? | 把她们变成政治棋子 |
[20:50] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 情况比这个要复杂 |
[20:52] | But, yeah, pretty much. | 但没错 说得差不离 |
[20:53] | I cannot believe you are saying this, Alex. | 我不敢相信你会这么说 亚历克斯 |
[20:55] | Please, he’s just thinking about his career. | 拜托 他就只是想着自己的前程 |
[20:58] | No! Believe me, this is the last thing I want, | 不是 相信我 我也不希望如此 |
[21:00] | but think bigger picture. | 但想想大局 |
[21:02] | Think of humanity’s greater good. | 想想人类的未来 |
[21:03] | In a way, I’m being very selfless. | 从那方面想 我真的很无私 |
[21:05] | Walter Larson is using these girls and he is using you. | 沃尔特·拉森在利用这些女孩 也在利用你 |
[21:09] | These girls are scared and they want to go home! | 这些女孩都吓坏了 她们只想回家 |
[21:12] | Come on, rafiq, we are going. | 来吧拉菲克 我们走 |
[21:14] | Bye, Alex. | 再见 亚历克斯 |
[21:15] | Guys. Guys. Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[21:18] | It’s not like I can’t call Zhao right now | 我可以现在打电话给赵 |
[21:19] | and tell him the deal’s off. | 告诉他计划取消 |
[21:21] | You know what, you call Zhao. | 那你就打给赵吧 |
[21:22] | Yeah, then you can stop pretending that you care. Right? | 打啊 然后你就别再假装你是为她们着想 |
[21:26] | Go back to being the man you were. | 做回你自己吧 |
[21:27] | Shallow and self-centered. | 肤浅 还只以自己为中心 |
[21:29] | If Zaman stays in power, | 如果扎曼继续掌权 |
[21:30] | he destroys Israel | 他会摧毁以色列 |
[21:31] | and then Israel destroys Pakistan. | 然后以色列会摧毁巴基斯坦 |
[21:33] | We’re talking hundreds of thousands of lives. | 成千上万的人都会因此而死 |
[21:34] | It’s not just about the girls! | 现在并不能只考虑女孩们 |
[21:36] | Oh, you’re trying to save the world? | 这么说你是要拯救世界了 |
[21:38] | Whose world are you trying to save, Alex? | 你是要拯救谁的世界 亚历克斯 |
[21:40] | Are you trying to save their world? | 你是想拯救她们的世界吗 |
[21:41] | Because they are human beings whose lives are gonna be destroyed. | 因为她们的人生马上就要被颠覆了 |
[21:45] | Maybe you’re trying to save your world. | 也许你只是想拯救你自己 |
[21:47] | The one where you get to go home, | 等你回到家 |
[21:49] | be a hero in fucking Connecticut. | 能成为康涅狄格州的大英雄 |
[21:51] | I can’t let you take them. | 我不能让你带走她们 |
[21:53] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[21:56] | You are going to let us slip out of here | 你会在别人发现我们失踪之前 |
[21:57] | before anyone knows that we are gone, | 让我们溜出这里 |
[21:59] | and you are going to take the blame for letting us leave. | 然后你会承担放我们走的一切责罚 |
[22:03] | Are you good with that? Good. | 你同意吗 很好 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:15] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能放你们走 |
[22:57] | Obsession for men. | [CK]迷情男士香水 |
[24:02] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[24:08] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[24:09] | All right, get the Israelis on the phone | 打电话给以色列 |
[24:11] | so I can tell them to call off | 我要告诉他们取消 |
[24:12] | whatever bullshit they’re planning with Pierce. | 他们跟皮尔斯订下的操蛋计划 |
[24:14] | – The Russians and the Chinese? – Fuck ’em. | -俄罗斯和中国呢 -不管他们 |
[24:15] | Let them find out about it on Drudge. | 让他们自己去《德拉吉快报》上看吧 |
[24:31] | Eagle 21, we are eyes on compound, | E21 目标已进入视线范围 |
[24:33] | echo-echo-bravo-nine-five. Do we have a go? | EEB95 是否行动 |
[24:36] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[24:38] | We have positive ID? | 确定目标身份了吗 |
[24:39] | Waiting on positive ID. | 正在等待确定身份 |
[24:41] | Tel Aviv has clear picture. | 特拉维夫收到目标清晰图片 |
[24:43] | DC has a clear picture. | 华盛顿收到目标清晰图片 |
[24:48] | Mr. President, I have just received official confirmation | 总统先生 我已收到官方确认 |
[24:50] | that Umair Zaman is no longer in charge of Pakistan. | 乌马尔·扎曼已不再是巴基斯坦的领袖 |
[24:53] | You’re goddamn right. | 可不是嘛 |
[24:54] | Confirmed positive ID. Target in residence. | 目标身份已确定 目标位于住处内 |
[24:58] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[24:59] | It is good to be king! | 成为王者的感觉真棒 |
[25:02] | Engage! | 攻击 |
[25:03] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不要 |
[25:27] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |