时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Would you mind terribly if I answered this? | 你会非常介意我接个电话吗 |
[00:24] | Give me that phone! | 把手机给我 |
[00:26] | Of course. Don’t shoot. | 当然了 别开枪 |
[00:27] | I’m handing him my phone. | 我是要把手机给他 |
[00:29] | The Embassy’s been overrun by the army. | 大使馆已经被军队掌控 |
[00:30] | They’re about to take me hostage. They’re going to kill Rafiq! | 他们要劫持我作人质 他们要杀了拉菲克 |
[00:31] | You’re on speaker. | 扬声器开了 |
[00:33] | Who am I speaking to? | 你是谁 |
[00:34] | US Secretary of State, Walter Larson. Who’s this? | 美国国务卿 沃尔特·拉森 你是谁 |
[00:37] | I am General Ahmed Ali of the Pakistan Armed Forces. | 我是巴基斯坦武装部队的艾哈迈德·阿里将军 |
[00:40] | It’s Ahmed Ali, | 是艾哈迈德·阿里 |
[00:41] | Zaman’s highest-ranking general. | 扎曼手下职位最高的将军 |
[00:42] | Get me everything you can. | 给我所有资料 |
[00:45] | – Shit! Listen, General… – No, you listen. | -该死 听我说将军 -不 你听着 |
[00:48] | In a few minutes, you will see our flag | 几分钟后 你将看到我们的旗帜 |
[00:49] | flying above what was once your embassy. | 飘扬在你们的大使馆上空 |
[00:51] | We’re also taking your highest-remaining diplomat into custody. | 我们还将羁押你们剩下的最高职位的外交官 |
[00:54] | He means me, sir! | 他指的是我 先生 |
[00:55] | General? I highly recommend | 将军 我强烈建议你 |
[00:56] | you don’t kidnap an American dignitary. | 不要绑架美国高官 |
[00:59] | Mr. Secretary, seeing as you kidnapped | 国务卿先生 你们国家 |
[01:01] | seven of our nation’s glorious children, | 绑架了七名我们祖国的花朵 |
[01:03] | I’m showing a great deal of restraint. | 我这已经算是客气了 |
[01:05] | General, let’s negotiate. | 将军 我们来谈判 |
[01:07] | What do you want? Anything is on the table, I mean it. | 你想要什么 什么都好商量 我说真的 |
[01:09] | I’m sorry. Pakistan does not negotiate with terrorists. | 很抱歉 巴基斯坦从不同恐怖分子谈判 |
[01:12] | – Goodbye, Mr. Secretary. – Wait, wait, wait! | -再见 国务卿先生 -等等 |
[01:14] | In 60 seconds, the ambassador’s secure line will ring. | 六十秒内 大使的加密线路将会接通 |
[01:16] | It’s encrypted. No ISI, no CIA. | 是加密的 三军情报局和中情局都监听不了 |
[01:18] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[01:20] | General, we know that wasn’t a Goddamn earthquake. | 将军 你我都清楚那他妈不是地震 |
[01:22] | If Zaman tries to launch another missile, | 如果扎曼还想再发射一枚导弹 |
[01:24] | we will obliterate you. | 我们会夷平你们 |
[01:26] | You have a choice– watch your country | 选择摆在这里 是看着你的国家 |
[01:27] | get carpet-bombed back to the Stone Age | 被整个美国第五舰队 |
[01:29] | by the entire US Fifth Fleet, | 地毯式轰炸回石器时代 |
[01:31] | or become the next President of Pakistan. | 还是成为巴基斯坦的下一任总统 |
[01:38] | – I must hang up now. – No, don’t hang up! | -我要挂了 -不 不要挂 |
[01:39] | Walter! No! | 沃尔特 不要 |
[01:45] | You see whose plane they have us in? | 他们让我们上谁的飞机呢 |
[01:47] | Who knows, man? I– | 谁知道呢 伙计 我… |
[01:48] | Tilson, Taylor, hold up a minute. | 蒂尔森 泰勒 等一下 |
[01:50] | – Sir? – I’m sorry, but you’re grounded. | -长官 -很抱歉 但你们被禁飞了 |
[01:52] | – What are you talking about? – We got protocols, Commander. | -什么意思 -我们要遵守规定 少校 |
[01:54] | You were both prisoners of war. | 你们都曾是战俘 |
[01:56] | – We were? – Before you get back up there, | -我们是吗 -在你们复飞前 |
[01:57] | you gotta take a med test, you gotta pass a psych exam. | 得先过药检 还有精神检查 |
[02:00] | Come on, that’s bullshit, sir! | 拜托 那都是扯淡 长官 |
[02:02] | We were prisoners of a couple of cannibal freaks | 我们是被一对忙着自相残杀的食人怪胎 |
[02:03] | – who tried to kill each other. – And fuck us. | -给囚禁了 -还想操我们 |
[02:06] | Screw the red tape, sir. | 别管傻逼教条了 长官 |
[02:08] | Everybody else is up there. | 其他人都在飞 |
[02:09] | Look, it’s not up to me. | 听着 这事不由我 |
[02:11] | This came from the top. | 是顶上面的命令 |
[02:12] | Admiral McBride doesn’t want you to fly. | 麦克布赖德上将不想让你俩飞 |
[02:14] | Man, fuck the Admiral! | 去他妈的上将 |
[02:20] | Come on, come on, answer, answer. | 拜托 拜托 接电话 接电话 |
[02:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:22] | Confirmed. The plan is in motion. | 确认了 计划进行中 |
[02:23] | – Fax is on its way to Talbot. – Good. | -塔尔伯特很快就能收到传真 -好 |
[02:25] | General? General? | 将军 将军 |
[02:26] | Speak quickly, Mr. Secretary. | 快点说 国务卿先生 |
[02:28] | Zaman is expecting to see the flag of Pakistan | 扎曼正等着看巴基斯坦国旗 |
[02:30] | flying above this building at any moment. | 飘扬在这栋楼上空 |
[02:32] | General, I can give you the full backing of the United States, | 将军 我保证你将得到美国的全面支持 |
[02:34] | plus anything you might need on a personal level. | 并满足你任何个人层面上的需求 |
[02:37] | Sir, we really shouldn’t be in here. | 先生 我们真的不应该在这里 |
[02:38] | Even if I agreed to this plan, | 即便我同意这项计划 |
[02:40] | I could not arrest Zaman and take power | 没有所有将军们的支持 |
[02:41] | without the support of all the generals. It is not possible. | 我也无法逮捕扎曼夺权 根本不可能做到 |
[02:44] | Which is why I’ve made contact with Zaman’s former psychiatrist. | 所以我才联系了扎曼的前心理医生 |
[02:47] | The fax he’s sending you right now | 他现在给你发的传真 |
[02:49] | is filled with the man’s darkest psycho-sexual secrets. | 写满了这家伙最阴暗最隐秘的变态性欲 |
[02:51] | What use would I have for that? | 我要这些有什么用 |
[02:53] | I want you to use it to convince the other generals. | 我想让你用来说服其他的将军们 |
[02:57] | Tell Hassan it might be time | 告诉哈桑 |
[02:58] | to make the leap into the present and buy a scanner. | 是时候进化到现代了 赶紧买台扫描仪吧 |
[02:59] | Okay, thank you, Uncle, for saving our lives. | 好 叔叔 谢谢你肯救我们 |
[03:03] | All right, that’s everything I have on Zaman. | 好了 我手上关于扎曼的资料就这些了 |
[03:06] | 30 pages of the craziest rantings of a certifiable psychopath | 一位已确诊精神病人长达30页的胡言乱语 |
[03:09] | you will ever have the misfortune of reading. | 这将是你们有生以来最恐怖的阅读体验 |
[03:11] | Thank you, Hassan! | 谢谢 哈桑 |
[03:12] | Praise God, I hope I never hear that voice again. | 安拉在上 我再也不想听到那声音了 |
[03:14] | Listen, Uncle, | 听着 叔叔 |
[03:15] | Fareeda and the girls were taken to Bagram | 法蕾达和女学生们被带去了阿富汗的 |
[03:17] | air force base in Afghanistan. | 巴格兰空军基地 |
[03:19] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:20] | Fareeda’s with your mother and father at the cabin. | 法蕾达和你们爸妈在小屋那边呢 |
[03:22] | What? Are you sure? | 啥 你确定 |
[03:23] | I just spoke with them. | 我刚还跟他们说过话来着 |
[03:25] | A helicopter dropped her and the girls off. | 一架直升机把她和女孩们放下来的 |
[03:27] | Blew away your mother’s berry garden. | 把你妈妈的浆果园都吹垮了 |
[03:29] | She was not pleased. | 她可不太高兴 |
[03:29] | Now I must go. My decaf milky tea is ready. | 我得走了 我的低卡奶茶好了 |
[03:32] | No, wait, Uncle! The Americans are going to start bombing! | 别 等等 叔叔 美国佬要开始轰炸了 |
[03:34] | You need to get out of there! You need to get to the cabin. | 你得离开那里 赶紧去小屋 |
[03:36] | Locked in a small cabin with seven screaming teenage girls? | 跟七个聒噪的花季少女一起被锁在一间小屋里 |
[03:39] | I’ll take my chances here. Thank you. God be with us. | 我还是留在这碰运气吧 谢了 安拉保佑 |
[03:45] | Fareeda is at my uncle’s cabin? | 法蕾达在我叔叔的小屋 |
[03:47] | Hmm? Oh, yeah. Before I almost just took a bullet for you, | 哦对 就在我差点帮你挡了子弹之前 |
[03:50] | I was bribing the pilots, getting your sister | 我贿赂了飞行员 让他们把你妹妹 |
[03:51] | and the girls to safety, | 和女孩们送到安全的地方 |
[03:52] | sacrificing my retirement fund to the karma Gods. | 为了积德连我以后的退休金都搭上了 |
[03:55] | But, you know, whatever. No big deal. | 不过 无所谓了 不是什么大事 |
[03:57] | Thank you for cleaning up the mess | 谢谢你收拾了 |
[03:59] | that you’ve created to begin with. | 你自己搞出来的烂摊子 |
[04:03] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[04:06] | I’ll give you the same deal I gave Raja, | 我会把之前答应给拉贾的都给你 |
[04:07] | spy satellites and all. | 间谍卫星和其他各种 |
[04:09] | I also want a nuclear ballistic submarine. | 我还要一艘弹道导弹核潜艇 |
[04:11] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[04:13] | And two giraffes for our national zoo. | 还要给我们国家动物园加两头长颈鹿 |
[04:15] | One male, one female. Every time I take my daughter, | 一公一母 每次我带女儿去动物园 |
[04:17] | she says, “Papa, where are the giraffes?” | 她都会问 “爸爸 长颈鹿在哪” |
[04:19] | Done! Write down “Giraffes.” | 没问题 记下来 “长颈鹿” |
[04:21] | – Giraffes? – I’ll explain later. | -长颈鹿 -一会再跟你解释 |
[04:23] | Now, what was in it for Raja, personally? | 拉贾还得到了什么私下的好处 |
[04:25] | $200 million. | 两亿美元 |
[04:27] | And it goes without saying | 还有一点都不用说了 |
[04:28] | that you will restart military aid to my country immediately. | 你得立即恢复对我国的军事援助 |
[04:30] | Goes without saying, but no more crazy talk. | 不必多说 但不能再有疯言疯语 |
[04:32] | No more stirring up the peasants. | 也不准再煽动乡民 |
[04:33] | That’s what led to this mess. | 现在这烂摊子就是这么造成的 |
[04:35] | Maybe just a little crazy talk. | 也许还是会说一点疯话 |
[04:37] | This is Pakistan, after all. | 这里毕竟是巴基斯坦 |
[04:38] | Fine, but only the normal amount, like we’ve always agreed to. | 好 但得适可为止 在我们可接受范围内 |
[04:41] | Not this off-the-deep-end, nuke-Israel shit. | 别说这套痴人说梦 核爆以色列的鬼话 |
[04:43] | Once Walter closes this deal, that’s it. I’m gone. Off to Paris. | 等沃尔特谈成这事 我就撤了 去巴黎 |
[04:47] | Gorgeous women, delicious pastries. It’s gonna be sweet. | 美女 美食 醉生梦死 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I’ll miss you, too. | 嗯 我也会想你的 |
[04:51] | I also need those seven schoolgirls. | 我还要那七个女学生 |
[04:53] | I can’t give you the schoolgirls. | 不行 那我办不到 |
[04:55] | Then we have no deal. | 那就免谈 |
[04:56] | How about I try to kill you? | 要不我试图杀了你如何 |
[04:57] | – Come again? – We bomb your house. | -什么 -我们炸了你的府邸 |
[04:59] | You’re not in it at the time, of course. | 当然 到时候你不会在家 |
[05:00] | We issue a public apology, you reject the apology. | 我们进行公开道歉 你拒绝接受 |
[05:03] | You’re perceived as your own man, | 你们国人会觉得你是自己人 |
[05:04] | not our puppet. | 而不是我们的傀儡 |
[05:05] | It’s the next best thing to martyrdom. | 不用牺牲就能收获民心 |
[05:07] | But I just renovated the entire second floor. | 可我才刚翻修过二楼 |
[05:08] | We already laid down all the plumbing. | 管道都已经铺好了 |
[05:10] | I could blow up your car with a drone. | 我可以用无人机炸了你的车 |
[05:13] | Zaman is calling me now. | 扎曼打电话给我了 |
[05:14] | General, do we have a deal or not? | 将军 你到底跟不跟我们合作 |
[05:15] | One second. | 等一下 |
[05:27] | General, what did you just say to him? | 将军 你刚跟他说了什么 |
[05:28] | I told him that we’ve stormed the Embassy, | 我告诉他 我们已经攻下了大使馆 |
[05:30] | taken the Ambassador, | 拿下了大使 |
[05:31] | and safely retrieved those girls. | 安全地找回了那些女孩 |
[05:33] | – You have made the right choice. – Yes! | -你做了正确的决定 -好极了 |
[05:36] | Blow up my car and we have a deal. | 炸了我的车 我们就成交 |
[05:37] | My lease is up anyway. | 反正车租约快到期了 |
[05:39] | – Excellent! – It is true. Zaman is insane. | -太好了 -没错 扎曼就是个疯子 |
[05:42] | He’s planning to launch another missile at Israel. | 他准备向以色列再发射一枚核弹 |
[05:44] | I keep telling him that our goal is not to obliterate Israel. | 我一直跟他说我们的目标不是除掉以色列 |
[05:46] | It’s to obliterate India. | 而是除掉印度 |
[05:48] | Let’s discuss that after you take power. | 这个等你夺权后我们再谈 |
[05:50] | Now, go arrest that son of a bitch. | 现在去逮捕那个狗杂种 |
[05:52] | Talbot will go with you as my eyes and ears. | 塔尔伯特作为我的耳目会跟你一起去 |
[05:53] | I’ll need his signal that you’ve succeeded. | 等你成功时 我需要他通知我 |
[05:55] | – Good luck. – I will need it. | -祝你好运 -运气我肯定要的 |
[05:56] | And before you go, General, | 在你出发之前 将军 |
[05:58] | put Talbot on the phone, please. | 请让塔尔伯特接电话 |
[06:00] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[06:01] | Sorry about the guns earlier. | 抱歉之前用枪指着你 |
[06:05] | – Larson! – Sir, I think our secret is out. | -拉森 -先生 我们被发现了 |
[06:09] | Pierce is alerting the Secret Service! | 皮尔斯正在通知特勤局 |
[06:10] | Talbot, are you sitting at the ambassador’s desk? | 塔尔伯特 你现在在大使的办公桌旁吗 |
[06:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:13] | There should be a humidor somewhere around. | 旁边应该会有个雪茄盒 |
[06:16] | Uh, yes, sir. I’m looking right at it. | 是的 先生 我正看着它呢 |
[06:17] | It was a gift from Pierce | 那是皮尔斯当上国防部长时 |
[06:18] | to all of our ambassadors in the region, | 送给那个地区 |
[06:19] | when he got confirmed for DOD. | 所有大使的礼物 |
[06:21] | Okay, you want me to spark one up? | 好 你要我点上一支吗 |
[06:22] | What are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么 |
[06:23] | My impending Parisian transferral? | 我即将被调到巴黎吗 |
[06:25] | Talbot, when this thing is over, I will transfer you | 塔尔伯特 这事完了后 我会把你调到 |
[06:27] | – wherever your heart desires. – Nice! | -任何你想去的地方 -棒极了 |
[06:29] | Now open it up. Remove the top tray. | 现在打开它 拿走上层 |
[06:32] | Okay, what am I looking for? | 好 我要找什么 |
[06:34] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 看到就知道了 |
[06:40] | Look, I need you to go with the general. | 听着 我需要你跟将军一起去 |
[06:42] | If this thing goes south, | 如果事态没按预期发展 |
[06:43] | you’re going to shoot Zaman in the fucking head. | 你就一枪崩了扎曼的头 |
[06:50] | Show me what you’re made of, Talbot. | 让我看看你的真本事 塔尔伯特 |
[06:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:57] | Let me know how it turns out. | 有结果了通知我 |
[06:59] | Sir, we’ve been asked to escort you out of the West Wing. | 先生 我们奉命护送您离开西厢办公室 |
[07:01] | Not a problem. I’m leaving. | 没问题 我现在就走 |
[07:09] | It’s like rush hour at the Dulles Airport up there. | 现在空中就像杜勒斯机场繁忙时段一样拥挤 |
[07:11] | Tell Harry Truman this is our goddamn air space. | 告诉杜鲁门号航空母舰 这片领空是我们的 |
[07:14] | I’m running the biggest aerial attack since Shock and Awe, | 我可是在指挥继震慑行动后最大规模空袭 |
[07:16] | and my targeting intel is for shit! | 但我的目标情报烂透了 |
[07:19] | Sir, Lieutenant Commander Zeke Tilson | 长官 海军少校齐克·蒂尔森 |
[07:21] | has requested to see you. | 请求见您 |
[07:23] | Make it fast. | 动作快一点 |
[07:24] | Tilson, I am up to my elbows in pig shit. | 蒂尔森 我都要火烧眉毛了 |
[07:26] | I got a four-star at Central Command on hold, | 中央司令部的四星上将还在等我 |
[07:28] | but, please, step your entitled ass up. | 但请吧 请尊驾有屁快放 |
[07:30] | What can the Navy do for you today? | 今天海军有什么能为你效劳的 |
[07:32] | Permission to speak freely, sir. | 请允许我自由发言 长官 |
[07:33] | Just fuckin’ talk, pilot. | 快他妈说吧 飞行员 |
[07:35] | Sir, you gotta let me back up in the air. | 长官 你得让我重回蓝天 |
[07:37] | These reintegration protocols and psych tests, | 那些重整方案和心理测试 |
[07:40] | you know it’s just red-tape bullshit. | 你知道那只是官方的狗屁教条而已 |
[07:42] | I like red-tape bullshit. | 我就喜欢官方的狗屁教条 |
[07:43] | I use it to keep fuck-ups like you out of my way. | 我用它来防止你这种废柴脏了我的眼 |
[07:47] | All due respect, Sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[07:48] | I’m your best Goddamn pilot. | 我他妈是你最好的飞行员 |
[07:50] | Tilson, right now, you’re my worst Goddamn pilot. | 蒂尔森 现在你他妈是我最差的飞行员 |
[07:54] | My best pilots don’t piss positive for opiates. | 我的王牌飞行员不会镇静剂药检呈阳性 |
[07:56] | My best pilots don’t get their asses shot down. | 我的王牌飞行员不会被人打下来 |
[07:59] | My best pilots don’t blow up Indian drones | 我的王牌飞行员不会击落印度无人机 |
[08:02] | and put my spotless naval record at risk! | 给我那完美的海军纪录蒙羞 |
[08:05] | Is that what this is about, Sir? | 你这么做就是因为这个吗 长官 |
[08:07] | This is about the fact that, as of now, | 我这么做就是为了从此刻起 |
[08:08] | your naval career is over. | 你的海军生涯就此报销 |
[08:09] | You are a Goddamn piece of gum | 你他妈就是一块死皮赖脸 |
[08:12] | that got stuck on the bottom of my shoe, | 黏在我鞋底被嚼过的口香糖 |
[08:14] | and the time has come to toss that fuckin’ shoe in the trash! | 现在是时候把那鞋扔进垃圾堆了 |
[08:18] | – Sir, please– – You want to help this war, son? | -长官 请别 -你想为战争出力吗 |
[08:20] | Jump off the fuckin’ ship. | 那就他妈去跳海吧 |
[08:23] | Now, get the hell out of here! I got a war to run. | 没事就赶紧滚 我还得指挥打仗 |
[08:30] | – What happens after I shoot him? – His guys shoot you. | -我打死他之后会怎样 -他的人会打死你 |
[08:32] | – We need a plan B! – You are plan B. | -我们需要后备计划 -你就是后备计划 |
[08:34] | – I hate plan B! – It’s an honor to die for your country. | -我讨厌后备计划 -为国捐躯是光荣的事 |
[08:37] | It’s not my country! It’s your country. | 我又不是本国人 这是你的祖国 |
[08:39] | – Maybe you should do it. – Okay. No, I’m good– | -不如你去捐躯吧 -我就算了 |
[08:40] | – No, please, let me give you this gift. – No. | -别 请接收这个光荣的任务吧 -免了 |
[08:42] | It’s like letting a Jew kill Hitler. | 这就好比让犹太人杀希特勒 |
[08:44] | He gave the gun to you. It’s your gun. | 他把枪给了你 是你的枪 |
[08:46] | He wanted you to do it. You, Alex Talbot, | 他想让你下手 是你亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[08:49] | you’re going to change the course of history. | 你将会改变历史走向 |
[08:51] | – Oh, God. – Honestly, I’m jealous. | -天啊 -说实话我挺嫉妒的 |
[08:52] | – Oh, God. – You okay? | -天啊 -你还好吗 |
[08:54] | I’m hyperventilating. | 我喘不过来气了 |
[08:55] | Okay, as long as you can use your hands. | 好吧 只要你手还能动就行 |
[08:57] | – I don’t think I can do it. – You can do this. | -我做不到 -你能做到 |
[08:59] | – I don’t think I can. – You can do it. | -我做不到 -你一定能做到 |
[09:00] | – You think I can? – I know you can– | -你觉得我能吗 -我知道你能 |
[09:02] | – I can’t do it! – You can do it, okay? | -我绝对做不到 -你能做到 好吗 |
[09:04] | – I don’t think I can! – You’re gonna do this! | -我根本做不到 -不行也得行 |
[09:06] | – You’re gonna be there? – Yes, I will be there. | -你会在场吗 -我会的 |
[09:07] | – Okay, we’ll do this together. – You’ll do it. | -好 我们共进退 -你一人就够了 |
[09:10] | – But you’ll be there? – But I’ll be in the area. | -你会陪着我吧 -我会跟你在同一区域的 |
[09:18] | Your husband’s outside and wants to talk– | 您丈夫在外边 他想和您 |
[09:21] | – I need a favor. – I just heard that the White House physician | -我需要你帮忙 -我刚听说白宫医生 |
[09:23] | had to put three stitches in Pierce’s forehead. | 在皮尔斯脑门上缝了三针 |
[09:26] | What? Oh, my God. Is he okay? | 什么 我的天 他还好吗 |
[09:27] | Damn it, Walter. | 你搞什么 沃尔特 |
[09:28] | Madeleine Albright never body slammed anyone. | 马德琳·奥尔布赖特可没扑倒过谁 |
[09:30] | Not that we know of. | 只是我们不知道而已 |
[09:31] | It is amazing that you still have a job. | 你没被开掉真是奇迹 |
[09:33] | I know, really. More importantly, | 我知道 更重要的是 |
[09:34] | I just convinced one of Umair Zaman’s top generals | 我刚刚说服乌马尔·扎曼的一位高级将领 |
[09:36] | to arrest him and take power in Pakistan. | 把扎曼逮捕 夺得巴基斯坦的政权 |
[09:38] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[09:39] | Ahmed Ali. Do you know him? | 艾哈迈德·阿里 你知道他吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, that guy’s insane. All he wants to do is nuke India. | 知道 他是个疯子 整天想着核爆印度 |
[09:42] | I know, but I can only deal with | 我知道 但我一次也只能 |
[09:43] | one nuclear crisis at a time, Joanne. | 应对一场核危机 乔安妮 |
[09:45] | Right now, I need your help to get to Pierce. | 现在我需要你帮我找皮尔斯 |
[09:47] | He’s the only one | 现在只有他 |
[09:47] | that can convince the President to call off Infinite Wisdom. | 能说服总统中止无上智慧行动 |
[09:50] | And you think Pierce is going to give you the time of day | 你觉得在你把皮尔斯揍惨了之后 |
[09:51] | after what you just did to him? | 他还会抽时间见你吗 |
[09:53] | That’s why I need you, to get him to trust me. | 所以我需要你说服他相信我 |
[09:54] | – I don’t even trust you. – Joanne! | -我自己都不信你 -乔安妮 |
[09:55] | I am not Kendra. I don’t work for you. | 我不是肯德拉 我不为你工作 |
[09:57] | Please, comprehend the fact that I have my own real-person job, | 请你接受我还有自己的工作这一事实 |
[10:01] | a real-person job that I am trying desperately to keep. | 而我现在非常不希望丢掉这份工作 |
[10:03] | So, no, I can’t do any more favors for you. | 所以我现在没法帮你 |
[10:05] | You wanted to keep our lives separate? | 你不是希望咱俩互不干涉吗 |
[10:07] | This is what separate means. | 互不干涉就是这样 |
[10:08] | But by separate, I just meant you could sleep with Billy. | 但我说的互不干涉是指你可以和比利睡 |
[10:10] | And you could sleep with Asian hookers, | 而你可以和亚裔妓女睡 |
[10:12] | Urdu translators, and Heidi from the hotel. | 和乌尔都语翻译睡 和宾馆的海蒂睡 |
[10:14] | How do you know about Heidi? That just happened. | 你怎么知道海蒂的 这才刚过去多久 |
[10:15] | I work for the DOD, | 我可是国防部的人 |
[10:16] | and your pilot is an Air Force major. | 而你的飞行员是空军少校 |
[10:18] | And how were you able to do that, | 而且你是怎么做到的 |
[10:19] | anyway, right after you had surgery? | 你不是刚做过手术吗 |
[10:21] | Trust me, Heidi was very disappointed. | 相信我 海蒂很不满意 |
[10:22] | This isn’t working for me anymore. | 我不能这么过下去了 |
[10:24] | – Is it working for you? – Not at this moment, no. | -你能吗 -现在吗 不行 |
[10:26] | Listen, Joanne, this is a very thought-provoking conversation, | 乔安妮 这对话令人深思 |
[10:28] | but can we table it, please? | 但我们能过段时间再继续吗 |
[10:30] | Pakistan just set off a nuclear device. | 巴基斯坦刚发射了一枚核弹 |
[10:32] | – What the fu– When? – About an hour ago. | -什么 什么时候 -约一小时前 |
[10:34] | We got bombers in the air. | 我们的轰炸机已经起飞了 |
[10:35] | I need to talk to Pierce. | 我得跟皮尔斯谈谈 |
[10:37] | I’ll get Pierce out of the Sit Room. | 他在战情室 我这就叫他出来 |
[10:38] | That’s all we need. | 我们要的就是这句话 |
[10:40] | Don’t say “We.” | 别跟我提我们 |
[10:43] | My marriage is trashed. | 我的婚姻没救了 |
[10:44] | Gail never wants to see me again. | 盖尔也不会再见我了 |
[10:46] | Now, my career is in the fucking toilet! | 结果现在我事业也完蛋了 |
[10:50] | What’s the point, man? | 我这图啥啊 哥们 |
[10:53] | Are you drinking Listerine? | 你在喝李施德林吗 |
[10:54] | No, man, Blue Curacao. | 当然不是 是蓝橙力娇酒 |
[10:57] | Keep it in a mouthwash bottle. | 我灌漱口水瓶里了 |
[10:58] | That’s genius. | 天才 |
[11:05] | – You know what, Glenn? – What’s that, man? | -跟你说 格伦 -怎么了 |
[11:07] | We’ve been looking at this thing completely fuckin’ backwards. | 我们之前他妈完全想反了 |
[11:10] | We’re not grounded. | 我们才不是被禁飞了 |
[11:12] | We’re free, man! | 我们自由了 哥们 |
[11:13] | Plus, we’re going to be rolling in it, | 而且还有大钱等着赚 |
[11:15] | thanks to… | 多亏了 |
[11:17] | – boner dude! – Yes! | -勃起小哥 -没错 |
[11:19] | We got plans! | 我们前程远大着呢 |
[11:20] | We got hard plans. | 又硬又大 |
[11:21] | We gotta stop staring at our toes | 看什么脚下啊 |
[11:23] | and start staring at the fuckin’ moon! | 我们就该登天望月 |
[11:24] | That’s what I’m saying! | 这就对了 |
[11:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don’t drink it all, man! | 别都喝了啊 |
[11:30] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[11:49] | Translate. | 翻译 |
[11:49] | Okay, I’m trying. It’s just… | 我是想翻 但 |
[11:51] | they’re all talking over each other. | 他们都一起说话 |
[11:52] | – Just give me the gist! – Okay, all right. | -说大概 -好好 |
[11:54] | The General has informed Zaman of his betrayal, | 将军告诉扎曼他叛变了 |
[11:56] | and he is trying to convince the other generals to side with him. | 正在说服其他将军跟他干 |
[12:00] | Oh, God, it’s on. | 老天 开干了 |
[12:01] | He’s saying that without US foreign aid, | 他说 若没有美国援助 |
[12:03] | Pakistan will fall under India’s control. | 巴基斯坦会遭印度控制 |
[12:06] | Uh-huh. Are they going for it? | 很好 他们买账没 |
[12:07] | Mm, they seem receptive. | 看起来比较接受 |
[12:09] | What, what, what? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[12:10] | Okay, he’s saying you and I are proof | 他说 我和你就是证明 |
[12:12] | that when he becomes president, | 等他成为总统 |
[12:13] | US foreign aid will be reinstated immediately. | 美国一定会立马恢复对巴援助 |
[12:16] | Okay, why is Zaman pointing at us? | 扎曼为什么指我们 |
[12:18] | Okay, so Zaman is saying | 扎曼说 |
[12:19] | that the only thing you and I are proof of, | 我和你唯一能证明的 |
[12:22] | is that the General is a puppet of the US. | 就是将军是美国傀儡 |
[12:24] | No, no, not a puppet. He’s his own man! | 不 不是美国傀儡 他是独立个体 |
[12:29] | So, the General is now arresting Zaman. | 现在将军要逮捕扎曼 |
[12:31] | – Done deal. Done deal? – No, no, no. | -意思是成功了吗 -还没 没 |
[12:35] | Zaman is now arresting the General. | 扎曼现在要逮捕将军 |
[12:36] | There seems to be some confusion as to who’s arresting whom, | 现在有点搞不清楚谁要逮捕谁 |
[12:39] | and if you and I are going to be killed. | 还有是不是杀了咱俩 |
[12:41] | Jesus. Which way is this thing going to go? | 老天 你觉得会怎么样 |
[12:44] | It’s a little bit of a loose ball. | 说不准 |
[12:45] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[12:46] | Wait, wait. Our guy might have a deal. | 等等 咱的人说不定要成功了 |
[12:49] | We might have a deal? | 要成功了吗 |
[12:52] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[12:53] | What happened? I thought our guy had a deal. | 怎么了 我还以为要成了呢 |
[12:54] | – No, no, no, no. – You said we might have a deal! | -没有 还没 -你刚说的要成功了 |
[12:56] | It unraveled, it unraveled. | 谈崩了 崩了 |
[12:57] | I can’t take this. I can’t take it, | 我受不了了 受不了了 |
[12:58] | I can’t take it, I can’t take it! | 太煎熬 我看不下去了 |
[12:59] | Shit. I think we’re going to have to go to plan B. | 该死 看来我们得转向备用方案了 |
[13:02] | – Right now? – Right now. Right now. | -现在吗 -就现在 快 |
[13:03] | I can’t. No, I don’t think I can. | 不行 不 我做不到 |
[13:04] | – I think that you can. – I don’t think I can. | -我觉得你能行 -我肯定做不到 |
[13:06] | – Right now, do it. – I don’t think I can. | -就现在 快动手 -我做不到 |
[13:07] | I think you can do it. | 你能做到 |
[13:14] | All right, Joanne, what is it? | 好吧 乔安妮 什么事 |
[13:15] | I’m right in the middle of a major operation. | 我们正在指挥大规模作战行动 |
[13:17] | – I understand. Actually, Walter… – Larson? | -我明白 实际上 沃尔特 -拉森 |
[13:19] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[13:20] | – I come in peace. – You better stay away from me. | -我是来谈和的 -你最好离我远点 |
[13:22] | All he understands is violence. | 他只会使用暴力 |
[13:24] | – I don’t speak to him. – Tell him I’m sorry. | -我不会跟他讲话 -告诉他我很抱歉 |
[13:26] | He’s very sorry. | 他很抱歉 |
[13:28] | Tell him I’m racked with guilt. | 告诉他我饱受内疚折磨 |
[13:29] | He’s racked with guilt. | 他饱受内疚折磨 |
[13:30] | Tell him I said he should go fuck himself. | 告诉他我说去他妈的 |
[13:32] | Fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[13:32] | Mr. Secretary, just hear him out. | 部长先生 你就听他说完 |
[13:34] | He has a crucial new piece of information. | 他有很关键的情报 |
[13:36] | I’ve got a General taking power in Pakistan. | 我已经在巴基斯坦找到一位将军夺了权 |
[13:38] | He’s friendly to the United States and he’s relatively sane. | 他对美国很友好 而且还能算是讲道理 |
[13:41] | Another one? Please. | 又找了一个 得了吧 |
[13:42] | He should be arresting Zaman right about now. | 他现在应该正在逮捕扎曼 |
[13:44] | You need to get back to the Sit Room. | 你得马上返回战情室 |
[13:45] | You need to recall Operation Infinite Shitstorm. | 你得中止无上屎雨行动 |
[13:48] | – “Wisdom.” – That’s what I said. | -是无上智慧 -我说的就是智慧 |
[13:49] | Let’s say I believe you, which I don’t. | 先假设我相信你 但其实并没有 |
[13:51] | What happens if your plan, just like all your other plans, | 如果你的计划跟你的其他计划一样泡汤了 |
[13:53] | turns to shit? | 该怎么办 |
[13:55] | I’ve got a gun in the room. | 我在现场还安插了枪手 |
[13:56] | He’s ready to blow Zaman’s brains all over the wall. | 他随时做好了一枪爆了扎曼头的准备 |
[13:58] | Since when does the State Department employ Black Ops? | 国务院从什么时候开始部署黑色行动了 |
[14:01] | It’s buried deep in the budget. | 在预算中深藏不露而已 |
[14:04] | You didn’t tell me that part. | 这部分你可没告诉我 |
[14:09] | Okay, go now, go now. Do it now. | 好吧 快上 开枪吧 就现在 |
[14:11] | – I don’t think I can shoot him from here. – Then get closer. | -我觉得从这里我打不中他 -那就走近点 |
[14:13] | – No, I don’t want to get closer. – Get closer. | -不 我不想靠近他 -快过去 |
[14:15] | No, I don’t– No– | 不 我不想 别推 |
[14:16] | On second thought, I can do it from here. | 我又想了下 在这应该能打中 |
[14:18] | – Stop fuckin’ pushing me! – Just do it. | -别他妈推我了 -开枪就对了 |
[14:21] | Do it! | 快开枪 |
[14:23] | Do it now. | 就现在 |
[14:28] | – No! – Ah! What? What’s happening? | -住手 -怎么了 出什么事了 |
[14:31] | He’s showing Zaman his psychiatric file. | 他在给扎曼看他的精神病病例 |
[14:34] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[14:35] | Apparently, Zaman is plagued by crippling impotence, | 很显然扎曼一直患有很严重的阳痿 |
[14:39] | and he’s not very well endowed. | 而且天生尺寸还不太大 |
[14:42] | I believe the term is “Pencil dick.” | 对应的说法应该是唇膏男 |
[14:46] | I don’t care if he has a weenus. | 我才不在乎他那里像牙签 |
[14:47] | What’s happening? | 现在怎么样了 |
[14:47] | Okay, it’s unclear, | 好吧 不太好说 |
[14:49] | but apparently, Zaman has fantasies | 但很明显 扎曼的性幻想是关于 |
[14:53] | of watching his wife have sex with young men, | 看他老婆跟小鲜肉上床 |
[14:55] | who he then tortures and executes, | 然后小鲜肉再被他折磨并处死 |
[14:58] | but not before he has consumed their genitalia | 不过在处死前他会先吃了他们的阳具 |
[15:01] | in order to make himself more virile. | 为了给自己壮阳 |
[15:06] | Oh! Not a fantasy. | 那可不是性幻想 |
[15:14] | Zaman’s toast. | 扎曼完蛋了 |
[15:15] | We’re good. It’s over. | 我们没事了 一切结束 |
[15:17] | Buddy. | 兄弟 |
[15:22] | – Take our picture. – Yes. | 给我们照张相 -没问题 |
[15:24] | Oh, yeah, nice. Okay… | 对 很好 别动 |
[15:28] | – No hard feelings. – Fuck you. | -别伤心 -操你妈 |
[15:35] | Bullshit! This is all bullshit. | 扯淡 你就耍我玩呢 |
[15:37] | Don’t try to muck up my war. | 你休想把我的战争搞砸 |
[15:38] | There’s only one way to take out Zaman’s nuclear capability, | 只有一个办法能消除扎曼的核能力 |
[15:41] | and I’m doing it. | 我做定了 |
[15:42] | You think I’m lying? | 你觉得我在说谎 |
[15:43] | All right, let’s see the proof. | 拿给我看证据 |
[15:44] | Well, I don’t have any right this second. | 我现在还拿不出证据 |
[15:46] | Goodbye, Walter. And you, you’re fired. | 再见 沃尔特 还有你 你被开除了 |
[15:48] | – What did I do? – You married him. | -我做错什么了 -嫁给他 |
[15:50] | – Yup. – You can’t go! | -也是 -你不能走 |
[15:51] | Are you gonna hit me again? | 你又准备揍我吗 |
[15:52] | If he won’t, I might. | 如果他不动手 我自己上 |
[15:53] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间陪你们玩 |
[15:54] | You want proof? There’s proof! | 你想要证据 这就是证据 |
[15:58] | It doesn’t get any proofier than that. | 没有什么比这个更具说服力了 |
[15:59] | Are you getting these right now? | 你刚收到这些照片的吗 |
[16:01] | You’re seeing ’em as I’m seeing ’em. | 我跟你一样是第一次看到这些照片 |
[16:02] | Were these taken inside the Presidential Palace? | 这些照片是在总统府拍的吗 |
[16:04] | – Yes, why? – That’s on the target list. | -对 怎么了 -那是打击目标之一 |
[16:05] | Our planes are minutes away. | 我们的轰炸机几分钟后就到 |
[16:06] | Shit. Pierce, you and me, Sit Room, now! | 该死 皮尔斯 你和我马上去战情室 |
[16:08] | Joanne, you’re still fired. | 乔安妮 我还是要开除你 |
[16:09] | I heard you the first time. | 你之前说过 我没聋 |
[16:10] | Join the club. | 欢迎加入失业一族 |
[16:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[16:11] | Come on, Walter, let’s do it! | 快 沃尔特 我们得速度 |
[16:12] | – We have a lot to talk about. – Clearly. | -我们有很多要谈的 -还用你说 |
[16:14] | – Over dinner? – Go! | -一起吃晚餐 -快去吧 |
[16:20] | All right, just punch me. | 好的 来揍我吧 |
[16:21] | – Are you ready? – Punch me as hard as you can, go! | -准备好了吗 -用尽吃奶的劲来揍我吧 |
[16:22] | Hard as– | 吃奶的劲 |
[16:25] | I am invincible! | 老子天下无敌 |
[16:27] | Do me, do me, do me! | 换我 换我 换我 |
[16:29] | OK. OK. OK. | 要来了 来了 来了 |
[16:35] | This isn’t working. We need a plan. | 这么下去不行 我们得好好做下打算 |
[16:42] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[16:43] | Pierce? Walter? | 皮尔斯 沃尔特 |
[16:44] | He got the son of a bitch. | 他搞定那个狗娘养了 |
[16:46] | Put that up on the screen. | 把照片用大屏幕显示 |
[16:47] | – Show him! – This photo was taken moments ago. | -给他看 -这照片是刚刚拍下的 |
[16:49] | We got him, sir. | 我们干掉他了 先生 |
[16:50] | All Pakistani nuclear sites have been secured | 巴基斯坦的所有核设施 |
[16:53] | by forces loyal to the United States. | 已被亲美派掌控 |
[16:56] | – Admiral? – Sir. | -上将 -先生 |
[16:57] | Cancel Infinite Wisdom. | 取消无上智慧行动 |
[16:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:03] | Nice job, Larson. | 做得好 拉森 |
[17:08] | So, uh, what’s going to happen with him now? | 那他之后的下场会如何 |
[17:10] | He will be tried before a jury of his peers, | 他会在他同僚组成的陪审团前受审 |
[17:12] | and then hanged until he dies. | 然后被送上绞刑架受死 |
[17:14] | We are a democracy. | 我们可是民主国家 |
[17:16] | Right. | 可不是 |
[17:20] | The mail plane is out there right now | 邮政飞机现在就停在外面 |
[17:22] | and nobody’s watching it. | 而且无人看管 |
[17:23] | We take it, we fly it to Ibiza. | 我们抢了它 飞去伊维萨岛 |
[17:27] | We use the money from the boner guy statue | 我们用卖勃起哥换来的钱 |
[17:29] | to buy ourselves a house | 给自己买栋房子 |
[17:31] | and we live there forever. | 永远在那生活下去 |
[17:32] | There’s not enough gas in the mail plane to get to Ibiza. | 邮政飞机的油太少 飞不到伊维萨岛 |
[17:35] | Fine! We take it to Zanzibar. | 那好 那就去桑给巴尔 |
[17:37] | We can fuckin’ make it to Zanzibar. | 我们绝对能他妈飞到桑给巴尔 |
[17:40] | – Nothing in Zanzibar. – There are women in Zanzibar. | -桑给巴尔毛都没有 -那里有女人 |
[17:42] | – Women? – We sex the women. | -女人 -我们向女人们播种 |
[17:44] | We make the babies. We start a tribe. | 让她们为我们繁衍后代 组建自己的部落 |
[17:48] | What about the mail? | 那信怎么办 |
[17:49] | What about the mail? | 什么信怎么办 |
[17:50] | We can’t steal the mail. That’s a federal offense. | 我们不能偷信 那可违犯联邦法 |
[17:52] | You’re right. We leave the mail. We steal the plane. | 你说得对 我们把信留下 只开走飞机 |
[17:53] | That’s good! | 这就对了 |
[17:54] | – Nobody goes to jail. – Okay. | -不会有人坐牢 -对 |
[17:56] | – What about Carl? – What about Carl? | -卡尔怎么办 -卡尔又怎么了 |
[17:58] | Carl’s got the keys to the mail plane. | 邮政飞机的钥匙在卡尔手上 |
[17:59] | We cut Carl in. | 我们拉卡尔入伙 |
[18:01] | Carl comes, too. | 卡尔跟我们一起走 |
[18:04] | No women for Carl. | 一个女人都不能给他 |
[18:06] | No women for Carl. | 一个女人都不给他 |
[18:11] | Where’d you find another bottle of Curacao? | 你从哪又搞了一瓶蓝橙力娇酒 |
[18:13] | I didn’t. | 我没搞到 |
[18:14] | We’ve been drinking mouthwash for the past half hour. | 之前半小时我们一直喝漱口水来着 |
[18:36] | Rafiq, I’m flying blind here. | 拉菲克 我完全在状况外了 |
[18:40] | You might want to call Walter, | 你最好给沃尔特打个电话 |
[18:42] | right now. | 马上打 |
[18:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:49] | Sir, Alex Talbot is on the phone. | 先生 亚历克斯·塔尔伯特打来电话 |
[18:51] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说很紧急 |
[18:52] | – I’ll take it out in the hallway. – No. | -我去走廊接 -不 |
[18:53] | Um, he says he wants the President to hear this, too. | 他说希望总统也能听到 |
[18:59] | Mic is on, sir. | 扬声器打开了 先生 |
[19:00] | – Who is this now? – That guy. | -是谁打来的 -那哥们 |
[19:03] | He’s Black Ops. | 他就是黑色行动间谍 |
[19:05] | This is President Navarro. | 我是纳瓦罗总统 |
[19:06] | Mr. President, Alex Talbot. | 总统先生 我是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[19:07] | Yes, Mr. Talbot. I want to personally thank you– | 塔尔伯特先生 我想亲自向你表示衷心感谢 |
[19:09] | No time. Listen, before Zaman was arrested, | 没时间说这个 听着 在扎曼被捕前 |
[19:11] | he launched a fighter jet towards Israel, | 他派了一架战斗机飞往以色列 |
[19:13] | armed with a nuclear missile. | 飞机装载了一枚核弹 |
[19:17] | The pilot is a loyalist. | 飞行员是他的亲信 |
[19:18] | He was ordered not to recall for any reason. | 接到的命令是无论如何都不得返航 |
[19:21] | How fast can one of those get to Tel Aviv? | 他们的战斗机多快能飞到特拉维夫 |
[19:23] | As the crow flies, probably seven hours, | 直线飞行距离为七个小时 |
[19:25] | if it’s avoiding radar. | 如果它能不被雷达侦测到的话 |
[19:27] | I’m being told that it took off five hours ago. | 他们告诉我飞机已在五小时前起飞 |
[19:30] | We’re not seeing it on radar. | 我们的雷达并未侦测到 |
[19:32] | Yes, he’s probably flying out over the water. | 那他很可能正在海上方飞 |
[19:35] | I’d go south along the Arabian Sea, | 要我的话就会从阿拉伯海南侧 |
[19:37] | hug the Yemeni Coast, | 沿着也门海岸飞 |
[19:38] | then turn right, up the Red Sea. | 然后右转 直飞入红海 |
[19:40] | Five hours would put it over the Gulf of Aden. | 五小时的话它应该能飞到亚丁湾 |
[19:42] | Right, but their plane could barely make it to Israel, | 对 但他们的飞机能飞到以色列就不错了 |
[19:44] | let alone all the way back to Pakistan, without refueling. | 更别提要不加油再飞回巴基斯坦 |
[19:47] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是自杀式行动 |
[19:49] | Talbot, listen to me! | 塔尔伯特 听我说 |
[19:50] | You need to get Zaman to recall that pilot. | 你得让扎曼召回那飞行员 |
[19:52] | – How? – By any means necessary. | -怎么做 -尽一切手段 |
[19:57] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[19:59] | He said we’ve got to get Zaman to recall the pilot. | 他说我们得想办法让扎曼召回飞行员 |
[20:01] | How? | 怎么做 |
[20:02] | He didn’t really offer any concrete suggestions. | 他没提出什么有建设性的意见 |
[20:10] | Our people have mapped out the most likely flight path | 我们的人已标出了能躲过雷达监测 |
[20:13] | to avoid radar. | 最可能的飞行线路 |
[20:14] | We’ve got to inform the Israelis. | 我们得通知以色列 |
[20:15] | No, it’s too far for the Israelis. | 不 飞机现在离以色列还太远 |
[20:17] | That cruise missile could go off as far away as Mecca | 他可以在麦加上空就发射巡航导弹 |
[20:19] | and still hit Israeli soil. | 仍能击中以色列领土 |
[20:21] | This is on us. Pierce, please tell me | 我们来搞定 皮尔斯 求你告诉我 |
[20:23] | – we’ve got a carrier in that region. – Chief? | -我们在那区域有航空母舰 -军士长你说 |
[20:25] | Closest attack squadron’s aboard the USS Ulysses S. Grant. | 最近的是尤利塞斯·S·格兰特号上的攻击中队 |
[20:29] | And they just sent every pilot they had | 但他们已派出了所有飞行员 |
[20:30] | 500 miles into Pakistan. | 已飞入巴基斯坦国境线500英里 |
[20:36] | Didn’t they? | 对吗 |
[20:37] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[20:41] | – Carl! – Carl! | -卡尔 -卡尔 |
[20:45] | No women for Carl. | 一个女人都不留给卡尔 |
[20:46] | No women for Carl. | 一个女人都不给卡尔 |
[20:47] | Only ugly chicks. | 丑女可以给他 |
[20:50] | There’s no ugly chicks in Zanzibar, man. | 桑给巴尔可没有丑女 伙计 |
[20:52] | Oh, man, I love that plan. | 老天 我爱死这计划了 |
[20:55] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[20:58] | Your country needs you. | 祖国需要你们 |