时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Target is an outlaw JF-17 Thunder. | 目标是一架亡命枭龙战机 |
[00:21] | Floats like a butterfly, stings like a B-52. | 如蝴蝶般飘忽 如B52轰炸机般蜇人 |
[00:24] | Intel has it flying low and slow, | 情报表明它在缓慢地低空飞行 |
[00:26] | hugging the coast and headed for the Holy Land. | 紧贴海岸线飞往圣地 |
[00:28] | – Yes, sir. – Now, listen up, Tilson. | -是 长官 -听好了 蒂尔森 |
[00:30] | I know you’ve got some fuck-up in you, | 我知道你喝了不少 |
[00:31] | but that’s not the Z-Pak I need right now. | 但我现在可不要那样的阿齐霉素 |
[00:34] | No, sir. | 不会 长官 |
[00:35] | I need the Z-Pak that ID’d that Iranian weapons convoy, | 我需要的是发现伊朗武器护卫舰队 |
[00:38] | and then swooped down and stole their goddamn lunch money. | 并且突袭将他们歼灭的阿齐霉素 |
[00:41] | I need the Z-Pak who can fly a needle through a fucking needle. | 我需要的是能用飞绳鱼钩穿针的阿齐霉素 |
[00:43] | Absolutely, sir. | 绝对的 长官 |
[00:45] | If he’s in there somewhere, | 如果他还在的话 |
[00:45] | you tell him to catch up with that Pakistani son of a bitch | 你告诉他追上那个巴基斯坦狗杂种 |
[00:47] | and put a Sidewinder in his ass! | 朝他菊花来一发响尾蛇 |
[00:49] | Fuckin’ A, sir! | 绝对没问题 长官 |
[01:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:04] | Okay. It looks like the general is sending for a car battery. | 貌似是将军让人去取汽车电瓶 |
[01:07] | I think they’re going to torture him until he recalls the pilot. | 看来他们准备严刑拷打他直到他召回飞行员 |
[01:10] | That only works on people like me. | 那只对我这种人起作用 |
[01:12] | We need to get inside his head. | 我们得看透他的想法 |
[01:13] | Okay, you shouldn’t interfere, Alex. | 你不应该介入的 亚历克斯 |
[01:15] | Excuse me, General? | 打扰一下 将军 |
[01:16] | – What is it? – May I please talk to Zaman myself? | -什么事 -我能亲自跟扎曼谈谈吗 |
[01:20] | You? | 你 |
[01:21] | I can get his psychiatrist on the phone. | 我可以给他的精神病医生打电话 |
[01:22] | He knows what makes him tick. | 他知道扎曼为什么会那么做 |
[01:24] | Burning the man’s nuts, while cathartic, | 把他脑子电焦确实挺泄愤 |
[01:26] | may only tweak his weasel. | 但可能只会让他狗急跳墙 |
[01:29] | It takes a few minutes for the car battery. | 拿电瓶还要点时间 |
[01:31] | You have until then. | 在那之前交给你 |
[01:42] | How we doing back there, buddy? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[01:44] | Dude, I am hurting. | 伙计 我头疼 |
[01:47] | Focus, all right? | 集中注意力 好吗 |
[01:49] | It’s freshman year, remember? | 记得刚入伍那年吗 |
[01:51] | Four in the morning, we gotta make it back to the dorm. | 早上四点我们得偷溜回宿舍 |
[01:53] | One foot in front of the other. | 要一步步稳着来 |
[01:54] | Don’t walk into traffic. | 躲开人群 |
[01:55] | Don’t fall down the stairs. | 别摔下楼梯 |
[01:56] | – Key in the lock. – Push open that door. | -钥匙插进锁 -推开门 |
[01:58] | Don’t fall onto your roommate’s bed. | 别睡死在室友床上 |
[02:00] | Hey, get over it. I said I was sorry. | 别记恨了 我说过对不起了 |
[02:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | Let’s put this bird in the air. | 我们起飞吧 |
[02:16] | Oh, no puking, no puking. | 别吐 别吐 |
[02:18] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[02:21] | We’re trying to find the plane. | 我们正在寻找那架飞机 |
[02:23] | It’s flying below radar, probably over the water. | 它正低于雷达探测范围飞行 也许贴着海面 |
[02:25] | We sent an F-18 out to make visual contact. | 我们派了一架F18战机去确认目标 |
[02:27] | You sent one plane? | 你们就派了一架飞机 |
[02:28] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[02:29] | All of our attack aircraft are doubling back over Pakistan. | 我们所有战斗机正从巴基斯坦上空赶回来 |
[02:31] | And what about other nations in the region? | 那区域内其他国家呢 |
[02:33] | The nearest air forces belong to Saudi Arabia and Iran, | 最近的空军力量属于沙特阿拉伯和伊朗 |
[02:36] | but they’re both suddenly having technical difficulties | 但他们的战斗机突然都出了 |
[02:38] | with all of their aircraft. | 技术故障 |
[02:39] | Give me a fucking break. | 也不他妈想个好借口 |
[02:40] | We’re taking care of it. | 我们会处理好的 |
[02:41] | We’ll shoot down that plane, | 我们把那架飞机打下来 |
[02:42] | and this whole thing will be a nonissue. | 然后所有事情就都解决了 |
[02:44] | Nonissue? | 都解决了 |
[02:45] | Pakistan has launched a nuclear weapon toward Israel. | 巴基斯坦朝以色列发射了核弹 |
[02:48] | They’ve already declared war. | 他们已经宣战了 |
[02:49] | We will retaliate with the nuclear weapons | 我们会回敬以我们有或者没有的 |
[02:51] | we may or may not have. | 核武器 |
[02:52] | – Oh, we have them. – Gide… | -我们有 -纪德 |
[02:54] | Islamabad is over 2,500 miles away. | 伊斯兰堡在四千公里外 |
[02:55] | Your missiles don’t have the range. | 你们的导弹射程不够 |
[02:57] | We have a sub off the Pakistani coast. | 我们有一艘潜艇停在巴基斯坦海岸边 |
[02:59] | What? How did you sneak that through the Suez? | 什么 你们是怎么偷渡过苏伊士运河的 |
[03:01] | You did hear me when I said it was a submarine, right? | 你听到我说的是潜水艇了吧 |
[03:05] | And maybe, after we launch on Pakistan, | 也许我们朝巴基斯坦发射核弹之后 |
[03:06] | we take out Tehran and Riyadh too, | 顺便把德黑兰和利雅得一并端掉 |
[03:08] | since the Saudis and Iranians are being so fucking helpful. | 因为那帮沙特人和伊朗人还真是帮了不少忙 |
[03:12] | Sorry, Mr. Secretary, but we’re evacuating the White House. | 抱歉 国务卿先生 但我们正在撤离白宫 |
[03:14] | You’re being moved to a more secure location. | 您将被转移至更安全的地点 |
[03:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:17] | The President is concerned that if the situation escalates, | 总统担心如果事态升级 |
[03:19] | the White House will be considered a military target. | 白宫会成为军事打击的目标 |
[03:22] | Pussy. | 娘炮 |
[03:23] | Look, Walter, | 听着 沃尔特 |
[03:24] | if that rogue jet gets within a thousand miles of our air space, | 要是那破飞机靠近我们领空一千六百公里之内 |
[03:27] | we will launch and that will be that. | 我们就会发射 就这样 |
[03:29] | – I get it. – Shalom. | -明白 -再会 |
[03:31] | Shalom. | 再会 |
[03:34] | Walter, we’re relocating to an undisclosed location. | 沃尔特 我们要转移到一个秘密地点 |
[03:37] | – I heard. – It’s 200 feet below | -我听说了 -在弗吉尼亚 |
[03:38] | a Neiman Marcus in Virginia. | 一家尼曼-马库斯百货地下七十米 |
[03:40] | Great. Meet you there. | 好 那边见 |
[03:41] | Pussy. | 娘炮 |
[03:43] | Honey, pack up the kids, drive them… | 亲爱的 帮孩子们收拾东西载他们去… |
[03:44] | Mr. President, what are you doing? You can’t leave. | 总统先生 您这是干什么 您可不能走 |
[03:46] | You need to stay here and fix this. | 您得留下善后 |
[03:48] | Walter, this is just a precaution. | 沃尔特 这只是以防万一 |
[03:49] | Mr. President, we need to move you now. | 总统先生 您现在就得走了 |
[03:51] | You’re gonna incite a national panic | 你准备引发一场全国性的恐慌 |
[03:52] | and then hide under a department store? | 然后自己躲到百货商场地下去 |
[03:53] | We’re keeping the public in the dark for now, | 现在民众并不知情 |
[03:55] | and this isn’t overreacting. | 而且这也不叫反应过度 |
[03:56] | It’s forethought. | 这叫未雨绸缪 |
[03:57] | If a nuke goes off in Tel Aviv, | 要是一枚核弹在特拉维夫炸响 |
[03:59] | and another goes off in Pakistan, | 另一枚炸了巴基斯坦 |
[04:01] | and pretty soon we’ll have to launch a few of our own. | 很快我们自己也得发射几枚了 |
[04:03] | What? When did that get decided? | 啥 啥时候决定的 |
[04:05] | Well, think about it. Okay? | 好好想想 行吗 |
[04:07] | Anyone invades a weakened Israel, | 任何人要入侵虚弱的以色列 |
[04:08] | we’ll have to defend them. | 我们都要帮忙抵抗 |
[04:09] | What if China defends Pakistan? | 要是中国偏帮巴基斯坦呢 |
[04:11] | What about India? What about North Korea? | 还有印度呢 还有朝鲜 |
[04:12] | – North Korea? – They’ve got spies who work at Google. | -朝鲜 -他们在谷歌安插了间谍 |
[04:16] | Shit. Don’t tell anyone I told you that. | 操 别告诉别人是我告诉你的 |
[04:18] | We’ve got to get out of here now. | 咱们得赶紧离开了 |
[04:19] | Mr. President, I need you to take a deep breath and… | 总统先生 请您深呼吸 然后… |
[04:24] | Go with the president. | 你跟总统一起走 |
[04:25] | No, I go where you go. | 不 我跟你走 |
[04:26] | During 9/11, all of our communication systems failed. | 911时 我们所有的通讯系统都瘫痪了 |
[04:29] | I need you holding a cell phone | 我要你拿着手机 |
[04:30] | within screaming distance of the President. | 站在总统随时能听到你声音的地方 |
[04:32] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[04:35] | Stay by your phone. | 守住你的电话 |
[04:39] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[04:40] | You know how to keep all the lines of | 知道怎么保证这里的 |
[04:41] | communication working around here? | 通讯线路正常运转吗 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry. It’s not just me. | 抱歉 我自己不行 |
[04:44] | – It’s actually a team of… – Today, it’s just you. | -得一个团队协力 -今天就你自己了 |
[04:46] | Let’s start with Russia and China. | 先从俄罗斯和中国开始 |
[04:48] | I gotta try and contain this thing. | 我得尽量控制事态发展 |
[05:17] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[05:19] | That’s a Goddamn refueling tanker. | 那他妈是架空中加油机 |
[05:21] | Well, get us some space, man. | 咱们得离它远点 伙计 |
[05:22] | Get us some space! | 离它远点 |
[05:29] | – I think that’s our guy. – Where? | -我们要找的家伙应该就在那 -哪儿 |
[05:31] | Three o’clock low. You got him? | 下方三点钟方向 看到没 |
[05:33] | Got him. Goddamn, I’m thirsty. | 看到了 靠 我渴了 |
[05:34] | All right, let’s assume our outlaw has a full tank now. | 好吧 假设敌机现在有满箱油 |
[05:37] | And we got what? Half a bag? | 我们有多少 半箱 |
[05:38] | Affirmative. | 对 |
[05:39] | We gotta take this guy down before he outruns us. | 咱们得在这家伙甩开我们前拿下他 |
[05:41] | – Yeah, roger that. – What do we got to play with? | -明白 -咱们有什么武器 |
[05:43] | Sidewinders times two. | 两枚响尾蛇导弹 |
[05:44] | AMRAAMS times two. | 两枚先进中程空对空导弹 |
[05:45] | 500 rounds in a cannon. | 500发机炮子弹 |
[05:46] | Flight Op, we’ve made visual contact with outlaw. | 飞行控制中心 敌机已进入视线范围 |
[05:49] | Permission to engage. | 请求开火 |
[05:50] | Hammer One Nine, you are cleared hot. | H19 允许开火 |
[05:52] | Copy that. All right, Jammer. | 收到 好了 干扰机 |
[05:54] | Let’s shoot this asshole out of the sky. | 咱们把这混蛋打飞吧 |
[06:00] | Massoud residence. | 马苏德府邸 |
[06:01] | Hassan. It’s Alex. I’m with Zaman. | 哈桑 我是亚历克斯 我跟扎曼在一起 |
[06:04] | He just launched a nuke towards Israel. | 他刚向以色列发射了核弹 |
[06:05] | – What? – We need to get him to recall the pilot. | -什么 -我们得让他召回飞行员 |
[06:07] | We need to get inside his head. | 我们得搞清楚他的想法 |
[06:09] | We? No. He’ll never talk to me. | 我们 不 他不会理我的 |
[06:11] | He knows I betrayed him. | 他知道我背叛了他 |
[06:12] | No, come on. There’s gotta be something we can leverage. | 不 拜托 肯定有什么秘诀吧 |
[06:14] | The man’s a sociopath. | 这人是反社会人格 |
[06:16] | He has no humanity, no empathy. | 他没人性 没同情心 |
[06:18] | There are no magic words to open him up. | 没有什么魔法字眼能撬开他的嘴 |
[06:21] | – The only thing… – Yes? | -只有一点 -什么 |
[06:23] | The only thing I can tell you, | 我只能告诉你这一点 |
[06:25] | is that both he and you have similar profiles. | 他和你有非常相似的性格特征 |
[06:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:29] | Well, you’re both selfish, entitled, incompetent. | 你们俩都是极度自私 手中有权却百无一能 |
[06:32] | You operate with a flagrant disregard for the feelings of others. | 你们两个都从来不顾及他人感受肆意妄为 |
[06:35] | You’re both fueled by a deep sense of loneliness, | 而内心深处都是满满的孤独 |
[06:38] | unworthiness, of inadequacy. | 自卑 觉得自己无能 |
[06:40] | You know, you’re making a lot of assumptions here. I’m not– | 你这话实在是毫无根据 我根本没有… |
[06:42] | The only difference is that someone gave him | 你和他唯一的不同之处就是 |
[06:44] | a nuclear arsenal to play with. | 他手里有一座核武库让他折腾 |
[06:46] | Anyway, make of that what you will. | 就这样 你看着想办法吧 |
[06:48] | Thanks, Hassan. | 多谢了 哈桑 |
[06:49] | Oh, also… | 对了 |
[06:50] | we’re assuming Israel’s gonna retaliate by nuking Islamabad. | 我们判断以色列会核击伊斯兰堡来报复 |
[06:53] | Maybe leave town. | 所以赶快出城吧 |
[06:55] | Hallo? | 能听到吗 |
[06:57] | Hassan? | 哈桑 |
[06:58] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[07:01] | That I have leadership qualities. | 我具有多种领袖气质 |
[07:08] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[07:10] | Yuri, why does our intel show us Russian troops | 尤里 我们的情报怎么显示俄军 |
[07:13] | massing along your border with Estonia? | 在爱沙尼亚[原属苏联]边境大规模集结呢 |
[07:15] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知情 |
[07:16] | Because I know Russia wouldn’t try to rebuild the Soviet Union | 因为我知道俄罗斯不会趁着全世界都为 |
[07:19] | while the rest of the world is distracted by a nuclear war | 巴基斯坦和以色列之间爆发的核战焦头烂额时 |
[07:22] | between Israel and Pakistan. | 试图重建苏联吧 |
[07:24] | Walter, I’m so sorry | 沃尔特 我很遗憾地看到 |
[07:25] | you’re having conflict with two of the countries | 这两个你们这么多年武装扶持起来的国家 |
[07:28] | you have spent years arming so heavily. | 不听你们话了 |
[07:31] | Let us worry about Estonia. | 爱沙尼亚的事交给我们操心吧 |
[07:33] | China is the one about to send tanks into Kashmir. | 毕竟中国正往克什米尔派坦克呢 |
[07:36] | What? Li, tell me that’s not true. | 什么 李 告诉我你们没有 |
[07:38] | Pakistan is our great ally. | 巴基斯坦是我国铁盟 |
[07:40] | We will defend her at all costs. | 我们会不计代价保卫巴基斯坦 |
[07:43] | Our tanks are there to deter the Indians | 我们派坦克进驻是为了吓阻印度 |
[07:45] | from taking Kashmir. | 占领整个克什米尔的企图 |
[07:46] | You keep the Chinese army out of India. | 你们军队不能进入印度境内 |
[07:49] | General Ahmed Ali? | 艾哈迈德·阿里将军 |
[07:51] | That’s who you’re replacing Zaman with? | 你就拿这路货色取代扎曼 |
[07:53] | Hello, Rakesh. | 你好 拉凯什 |
[07:54] | The man wants to annihilate India! | 这个疯子想消灭整个印度 |
[07:56] | He’s worse than Zaman. | 比扎曼还差劲 |
[07:57] | He may not be your best friend, | 也许他和你们关系不好 |
[07:58] | but he’s pretty good for the rest of the world. | 但是对世界其他国家有好处 |
[08:00] | He’s pretty good for Israel. | 对以色列倒是有好处 |
[08:01] | He’ll take the target off their backs | 他会把以前对准以色列的武器 |
[08:03] | and put it on ours. | 对准我们 |
[08:04] | Why don’t Israel and you | 你国和以色列 |
[08:06] | get a room in a cheap motel somewhere and make sex! | 不如找个小破旅馆开房干一场吧 |
[08:09] | With all due respect, Rakesh, fuck you. | 恕我直言 拉凯什 去你妈的 |
[08:11] | Rakesh, if Pakistan threatens India, | 拉凯什 如果巴基斯坦威胁印度 |
[08:13] | rest assured the US and Israel will have your back. | 请相信美国和以色列都会坚决支持你们 |
[08:16] | Right, Talia? | 对不对 塔莉亚 |
[08:18] | She’s nodding her head in agreement. | 她点头同意了 |
[08:20] | Hold on, I’ve got France and the Saudis joining. | 慢着 法国和沙特阿拉伯也上线了 |
[08:23] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[08:24] | Hey, Prince Walid, | 你好啊 瓦利德亲王 |
[08:25] | how are your planes doing? | 贵国的飞机还好吗 |
[08:27] | Still having technical difficulties? | 技术困难还没解决吗 |
[08:29] | We are so sorry we’re unable to come to your aid. | 我们非常抱歉没能为你们提供帮助 |
[08:32] | Spare me the bull– | 少在那放… |
[08:32] | Hey, knock it off, you two. | 你们两个 要吵单独吵去 |
[08:34] | Walter, the American influence over the Middle East | 沃尔特 美国在中东的影响力 |
[08:36] | cannot last forever. | 不会永远存在 |
[08:37] | The time has come for a Franco-Russian counterbalance. | 是时候靠法国和俄罗斯两强制衡控制局面了 |
[08:40] | A Franco-Russian counter– | 法俄两强制衡 |
[08:42] | What the fuck is that, Dominique? | 你鬼扯什么呢 多米尼克 |
[08:44] | The world’s spheres of influence… | 全世界的势力范围… |
[08:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:48] | They tried to move me to a bunker | 他们想把我转移到尼曼-马库斯地下的地堡里 |
[08:49] | under a Neiman Marcus without you. | 把你一个人丢在这里 |
[08:51] | You really think I would let you go down with the ship? | 你真以为我会留下你自己解决这个烂摊子吗 |
[08:54] | Walter? Walter? | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[08:58] | Dominique, | 多米尼克 |
[08:59] | sorry, but the French haven’t been relevant | 抱歉 但自从奠边府战役后 |
[09:01] | since the battle of Dien Bien Phu. | 法国就没有话语权了 |
[09:03] | – Pardon? – Au revoir. | -你说什么 -再见 |
[09:04] | Prince Walid, honestly, | 瓦利德亲王 说实话 |
[09:06] | how many times has Israeli intelligence | 以色列情报机构向你透露 |
[09:07] | tipped you off to subversive elements within your own country? | 你们国家颠覆分子情报的次数还不够多吗 |
[09:10] | How about showing a little fucking gratitude? | 你为何就不能表示点感激之情呢 |
[09:12] | Ma’a salama. | 再见 |
[09:14] | You must listen— | 你必须听我 |
[09:14] | Talia, I told you we’ll | 塔莉亚 我告诉过你 |
[09:15] | take care of this, and we will. | 我们会搞定 我们就一定会搞定 |
[09:17] | – When? – Shalom. | -什么时候 -再见 |
[09:19] | Okay, Russia, China, India, | 好了 俄罗斯 中国 印度 |
[09:20] | if any of you choose today of all days | 如果你们哪个国家敢在今天 |
[09:23] | to start carving up the map, | 瓜分地盘的话 |
[09:24] | my wife will personally drag your asses in front of The Hague. | 我老婆会亲自把你们送到海牙审判席 |
[09:28] | – You got it? – Walter… | -你们都明白了吗 -沃尔特 |
[09:29] | Do svidaniya. | 再见 |
[09:36] | Well played, Mr. Secretary. | 干得好 国务卿先生 |
[09:44] | So… what do we do now? | 接下来我们怎么办 |
[09:49] | We wait. | 等着 |
[09:57] | Keep your eyes on him, Jammer. | 盯着它 干扰机 |
[09:58] | Lose sight, lose the fight. | 丢掉目标 就输了战斗 |
[09:59] | I got him. | 我盯着它呢 |
[10:00] | Too close for missile launch. | 太近了 不能发射导弹 |
[10:01] | I’m rocking the guns. | 我准备用机炮 |
[10:02] | Fire in short bursts. | 要高准度点放 |
[10:04] | We’ve only got 500 rounds. | 我们只有五百发 |
[10:08] | Shit! How much was that? | 该死 刚才发射了多少 |
[10:09] | – About 200 rounds. – Motherfucker! | -差不多两百发 -操他妈的 |
[10:12] | Oh, he’s getting behind us. | 它绕到我们后面了 |
[10:13] | He’s getting behind us! | 飞到我们后面了 |
[10:14] | Hard left! Hard left! | 向左急转 向左急转 |
[10:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[10:23] | Fuck! How much was that? | 操 刚刚又发射了多少发 |
[10:25] | That’s the end of it, man. | 全部都打完了 兄弟 |
[10:26] | Cannon’s empty. | 机炮没子弹了 |
[10:27] | God, that Listerine is fucking my stomach in the ass right now. | 天 李施德林在我胃里搞搅翻天了 |
[10:36] | Umair… | 乌马尔 |
[10:38] | I know what it’s like to be you. | 我明白你的感受 |
[10:41] | I do. | 我真的明白 |
[10:43] | I have no friends. You have no friends. | 我没有朋友 你也没有朋友 |
[10:46] | We’re the same guy. | 我们是同一类人 |
[10:48] | My mother, never satisfied. | 我妈妈 永远都不满意 |
[10:51] | And, from what I’ve gleaned from Raja, | 就我从拉贾那打探到的消息来看 |
[10:53] | yours had a few faults of her own. | 你妈妈也有一些问题 |
[10:58] | I hated that cunt. | 我讨厌那个婊子 |
[10:59] | Right? Makes us feel crappy, | 对吧 总让我们觉得自己没用 |
[11:02] | lowers our self-esteem. | 贬低我们的自尊 |
[11:03] | And how do we deal with that? | 我们要怎么应对呢 |
[11:04] | Me– weed. | 我靠大麻 |
[11:06] | You– genocide. | 你靠大屠杀 |
[11:09] | It’s not healthy, | 都不是什么好办法 |
[11:10] | and it doesn’t solve our problems, does it? | 也不能解决我们的问题 |
[11:13] | We’ve been patched through to the cockpit radio. | 我们已经接通了飞行员的无线电 |
[11:15] | The pilot won’t talk, | 飞行员不肯说话 |
[11:17] | but he can hear us. | 但他能听到我们 |
[11:22] | Umair, please, talk to him. | 乌马尔 拜托了 跟他说 |
[11:29] | Where’d he go? Where’d he go? | 它去哪了 去哪了 |
[11:30] | He’s on our six. He’s on our six. | 在我们六点钟方向 六点钟方向 |
[11:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[11:33] | He’s got lock. He’s got lock. | 它锁定我们了 锁定我们了 |
[11:34] | What’s he packing? | 它装载了什么导弹 |
[11:35] | I counted two PL-5s under the wings. | 我看到机翼下有两枚霹雳-5导弹 |
[11:37] | Chinese heat-seekers. | 中国热导导弹 |
[11:39] | Smoke in the air! Smoke in the air, Zeke! | 导弹来袭 导弹来袭 齐克 |
[11:40] | He’s fired on us! | 它朝我们开火了 |
[11:41] | I’m gonna spin it. | 我准备旋转躲避 |
[11:42] | Fire your flares! Fire your flares! | 发射诱饵弹 发射诱饵弹 |
[11:49] | Oh! Negative impact. We’re good. | 没被击中 我们没事 |
[11:51] | No. One o’clock, low. | 不 一点钟方向 下面 |
[11:53] | I can’t get a heat signature. | 我探测不到它的红外特征 |
[11:54] | Too close. No tone. | 太近了 没有锁定警告音 |
[11:55] | Fuck tone, man. | 去他的警告音 兄弟 |
[11:56] | Tone is for pussies. | 娘炮才需要听锁定警告音 |
[11:57] | Aim that shit and fire. | 瞄准它然后开火 |
[11:58] | Okay, here goes. | 好吧 来了 |
[12:00] | Hammer One Nine, Fox Three. | H19 发射先进中程空对空导弹 |
[12:04] | Go! Go! Go! | 中 中 中 |
[12:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:09] | Stay on his ass, Zeke. Stay on his ass. | 紧跟在它后面 齐克 紧跟它 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I’ve got him. | 好 我跟着它呢 |
[12:23] | Oh, sorry, Walter. | 抱歉 沃尔特 |
[12:26] | Is this a bad time? | 我们打来的不是时候吗 |
[12:27] | Oh my God, Walter. | 老天 沃尔特 |
[12:29] | I gotta go. I gotta go. Let me down. | 我得走了 我得走了 让我下去 |
[12:30] | We can call back after half my country vaporizes | 我们可以等我半个国家被炸成残渣 |
[12:34] | into the Mediterranean Sea. | 融入地中海之后再打来 |
[12:36] | Mr. Prime Minister, how can I help? | 总理先生 我能做些什么 |
[12:38] | Please inform President Navarro | 请通知纳瓦罗总统 |
[12:40] | that the rogue jet has passed within | 那架破飞机已经进入我国领空 |
[12:42] | a thousand miles of my country. | 一千六百千里之内 |
[12:44] | So we have launched a nuclear missile | 我们已向伊斯兰堡 |
[12:47] | towards Islamabad. | 发射了核弹 |
[12:48] | What the fuck, Avi? | 搞什么 阿维 |
[12:50] | Time to impact? About 20 minutes. | 弹着时间 大概还有二十分钟 |
[12:52] | Listen, if we shoot that plane down, | 如果我们把那架飞机打下来 |
[12:53] | you’re gonna dump that missile into the sea, right? | 你会让那枚导弹落进海里 对吧 |
[12:55] | Walter, you are running out of time. | 沃尔特 你没时间了 |
[12:58] | Put some pants on. | 有点成年人的样子[直译为把裤子穿上] |
[13:01] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[13:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Mr. Secretary? | 国务卿先生 |
[13:07] | Kendra, are you with the President? | 肯德拉 你和总统在一起吗 |
[13:09] | Heading down to the bunker, sir. I may lose you. | 在去地堡的电梯里 先生 可能会没信号 |
[13:12] | Twenty percent off the already marked down price. | 在折扣价的基础上再打八折 |
[13:14] | These slacks were practically wholesale. | 这休闲裤基本上是批发价了 |
[13:16] | Can’t pass that up. What did you get? | 这可不能错过 你买了什么 |
[13:18] | Sorry, sir. Go ahead. | 抱歉 先生 继续说 |
[13:19] | I got this for my wife. | 我给我妻子买了这个 |
[13:20] | – Well, your wife can wear something like that. – Oh, yeah. | -这裙子确实挺配你妻子的 -当然 |
[13:24] | Did you just say | 你刚才是说 |
[13:24] | Israel launched a nuke at Pakistan? | 以色列向巴基斯坦发射了一枚核弹吗 |
[13:27] | Sir? Hello? | 先生 喂 |
[13:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:32] | Israel will surely retaliate, | 以色列肯定会反击 |
[13:33] | so, really, nuking Israel is the same thing as nuking Pakistan. | 核攻击以色列就等于是核攻击巴基斯坦 |
[13:36] | But I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt | 但我想你当时那么做也是合情合理 |
[13:38] | and guessing that you didn’t think it through all the way. | 而且我猜你当时还没考虑那么远 |
[13:41] | Enough of this. Step aside. | 够了 站一边去 |
[13:45] | Wait, wait. No. | 等等 等等 不要 |
[13:46] | Umair, please, don’t go down | 乌马尔 拜托 别让自己成为 |
[13:48] | as the biggest mass murderer in history. | 促成史上最残暴大屠杀的凶手 |
[13:50] | If there is an afterlife, | 如果有来生 |
[13:52] | I can’t imagine this sets you up for wonderful things. | 我无法想象这会给你带来什么样的报应 |
[13:57] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[14:00] | Yes. He wants the phone. | 好的 他要电话 |
[14:05] | This is the right thing to do. | 这样做是对的 |
[14:17] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[14:19] | No! | 不要 |
[14:26] | I can see you’ve never done this sort of thing before. | 我能看出来你以前从没做过这种事 |
[14:32] | I think I got him. Firing Fox Two. | 我想我锁定他了 发射响尾蛇导弹 |
[14:37] | Fuck! Missile three trashed. | 靠 第三枚导弹浪费了 |
[14:39] | We got one heater left, man. | 我们只剩一枚热导了 伙计 |
[14:40] | – What do you want to do with it? – I’m backing off. | -你打算怎么做 -我要后退 |
[14:42] | Backing off? He’s speeding up. | 后退 他在加速 |
[14:44] | He speeds up, he gives me a bigger heat signature. | 他加速 我就能捕捉到更强烈的红外特征 |
[14:45] | You really want to throw one from the back of the end zone? | 你真打算从自家球门射门得分吗 |
[14:48] | We don’t have much of a choice. | 我们没别的选择了 |
[14:50] | He said, “You men are martyrs. Death to Israel!” | 他说 “你们是烈士 去死吧以色列” |
[14:52] | and then he blew his brains out. | 然后他就开枪自杀了 |
[14:54] | I don’t know where he got the gun. | 我不知道他枪哪来的 |
[14:55] | Okay. Okay. Okay, shit. | 好了 好了 好了 该死 |
[14:57] | Get out of there, now. | 马上从那离开 |
[14:58] | Don’t talk. Just go. | 别说话 只管走人 |
[15:01] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[15:02] | They’re concerned about an Israeli counterstrike. | 他们在担心以色列反击 |
[15:05] | They’re moving everyone to a fallout shelter | 他们要让所有人都挪去城郊外的 |
[15:06] | on the outskirts of the city. | 一个避难所 |
[15:08] | Sounds like a plan. | 这计划听起来不错 |
[15:10] | CENTCOM is confirming the Israelis just launched | 中央司令部证实以色列刚刚从巴基斯坦海岸边 |
[15:12] | from a sub off the coast of Pakistan. | 一艘潜艇里发射了核弹 |
[15:14] | Come on, pilot. Fuck that fucker. | 加油 飞行员 整死那个操蛋的混蛋 |
[15:19] | – Now? – Nope. | -现在吗 -不 |
[15:21] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[15:22] | He’s getting smaller, man. | 他越飞越远了 伙计 |
[15:23] | He’s getting smaller. | 他越飞越远了 |
[15:25] | Wait for the afterburners. | 等他开后燃器 |
[15:26] | Fire, Zeke. | 发射 齐克 |
[15:27] | – No. – Fire now! | -不 -现在就发射 |
[15:29] | – Not yet. – Fire! | -还不行 -快发射 |
[15:31] | Come on, Zeke. One foot in front of the other. | 好了 齐克 一步步稳着来 |
[15:33] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:34] | Hand on the trigger. | 手放扳机上 |
[15:36] | Get tone. Check range. | 等着锁定音 检查射程 |
[15:40] | Press the trigger. | 按扳机 |
[15:46] | Hammer One Nine, Fox Two. | H19 发射响尾蛇导弹 |
[15:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:54] | Come on, Zeke. | 加油 齐克 |
[15:56] | Fall onto your own bed. | 睡死在你自己的床上吧 |
[16:02] | Flight Op, this is Hammer One Nine. | 飞行控制中心 这里是H19 |
[16:04] | Target is down. | 目标已击毁 |
[16:07] | Repeat, | 重复 |
[16:08] | target is down. | 目标已击毁 |
[16:09] | Oh, fuck. Yes. | 真他妈爽 |
[16:15] | Talk to me CENTCOM. | 说话 中央司令部 |
[16:16] | We have a confirmed kill, sir. | 已确认击毁敌机 先生 |
[16:17] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[16:20] | Hammer One Nine, this is Admiral McBride. | H19 我是麦克布赖德上将 |
[16:22] | That’s some nice shootin’, son. | 打得好 小伙子 |
[16:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[16:26] | We’re coming home, sir. | 我们这就返航 长官 |
[16:35] | Who do you want to call first? | 你想先给谁打电话 |
[16:36] | The President or the Israelis? | 总统 还是以色列人 |
[16:41] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[16:43] | Neither. | 都不打 |
[16:45] | – What is it? – Motherfucker. | -怎么了 -这狗娘养的 |
[16:51] | Speak to me. | 请讲 |
[16:51] | What were Zaman’s exact words | 扎曼开枪自杀之前 |
[16:53] | right before he shot himself? | 到底说的是什么 |
[16:55] | “Give me the phone.” | “把电话给我” |
[16:56] | No, after that. | 不是 后面那句 |
[16:57] | – Let’s go. Come on! – “You men are martyrs.” | -快点走 赶紧 -你们是烈士 |
[16:59] | – “Death to–” – “You men are martyrs.” | -去死吧…-你们是烈士 |
[17:02] | Plural, “Men.” | 复数 你们吗 |
[17:03] | Exactly that? Nothing lost in translation? | 原话说得是”你们” 不是翻译的问题 |
[17:05] | – Come on! – That’s what Zaman said, right? | -赶紧走 -扎曼原话就是那么说的吧 |
[17:06] | “You men are martyrs.” | 你们是烈士 |
[17:07] | – Yes, yes. Plural. – “You men are martyrs.” | -没错是复数 -你们是烈士 |
[17:08] | – Let’s go! – Hello? | -快走 -喂 |
[17:10] | Mr. Secretary? | 国务卿先生 |
[17:12] | CENTCOM, you still there? | 中央司令部 还在线吗 |
[17:13] | Still here, sir. | 还在 先生 |
[17:14] | Major, are you familiar with Pakistan’s JF-17 fighter jet? | 少校 你熟悉巴基斯坦的枭龙战机吗 |
[17:17] | – Yes, sir. – How large is the crew of that plane? | -是 先生 -机组几个人 |
[17:19] | That is a single pilot aircraft, sir. | 是单座飞行器 先生 |
[17:23] | What are you thinking? | 你想到什么了 |
[17:24] | There’s a second plane. | 还有一架飞机 |
[17:26] | Major, I need you to patch me through to our pilots, ASAP. | 少校 尽快给我接通我方飞行员 |
[17:30] | Oh, who shoots down the bitches. | 谁击落了敌机呀 |
[17:32] | We shoot down the bitches. | 我们击落了敌机呀 |
[17:34] | We shoot down the bitches. | 是我们击落了敌机呀 |
[17:39] | Pilot? | 飞行员 |
[17:40] | This is Secretary of State Walter Larson. | 我是国务卿沃尔特·拉森 |
[17:42] | CENTCOM tells me | 中央司令部告诉我 |
[17:42] | you passed a refueling tanker earlier. | 你们早先超过了一架加油机 |
[17:45] | Can you still track it on radar? | 现在雷达上还看得到吗 |
[17:46] | Yes, sir. I see it. | 是 先生 能看到 |
[17:48] | Did it turn back towards Pakistan or continue towards Israel? | 它掉头回巴基斯坦 还是继续往以色列飞 |
[17:51] | It’s on a beeline for Tel Aviv, sir. | 直线飞往特拉维夫 先生 |
[17:52] | – Shit! – That plane isn’t armed. | -该死 -那飞机没装载武器 |
[17:55] | It’s a gas station. It can’t launch a missile. | 就是个加油站 无法发射导弹 |
[17:57] | Pilot, it doesn’t need to launch a nuke | 飞行员 他不用发射核武器 |
[17:58] | if it can crash one into downtown Tel Aviv. | 只要坠毁在特拉维夫市中心就行了 |
[18:01] | That JF-17 was bullshit. It was a decoy. | 那架枭龙战机屁都没有 就是个诱饵 |
[18:03] | The nuke is on board that tanker. Take that fucker down. | 核弹在加油机上 快把那破飞机打下来 |
[18:05] | Take it down now! | 马上打下来 |
[18:07] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[18:09] | Uh, Z-Pak? | 阿齐霉素 |
[18:10] | Yeah, what’s up, buddy? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[18:12] | We don’t have any weapons left. | 我们没武器了 |
[18:12] | 耗尽 先进中程空对空导弹 响尾蛇导弹 20mm机炮 | |
[18:16] | Right. | 对哈 |
[18:23] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[18:26] | No room for you. Sorry. | 没你们的地方了 抱歉 |
[18:27] | What do you mean it’s full? | 你说坐满是什么意思 |
[18:28] | You can have that one. | 那辆车可以给你们 |
[18:29] | Give them the keys. | 钥匙给他们 |
[18:36] | We have to get out of the blast zone. | 得逃出冲击波范围 |
[18:37] | Okay. Get us the fuck out of here. | 赶紧走人 |
[18:43] | Guess where they got that car battery from? | 你猜他们刚从哪拿的汽车电瓶 |
[18:47] | There’s a bomb! Everybody get out of the streets! | 核弹要打来了 大家快回家去 |
[18:49] | There’s a bomb! Get out of the– fuck. | 核弹要打来了 快回家 操 |
[18:53] | Visual ID on the bandit. | 敌机已进入视线范围 |
[18:56] | Any good ideas? | 有什么好主意吗 |
[18:57] | Nope. | 没 |
[18:58] | But I got a few bad ones. | 坏主意倒是有不少 |
[19:03] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的 |
[19:04] | Cramp. Cramp. | 抽筋了 腿抽筋 |
[19:04] | Okay. Okay. Come here. | 好吧 你过来 |
[19:06] | Go, come on. Keep going. | 走吧 加油 继续走 |
[19:08] | – This is pointless, man. – What do you mean? | -这根本没意义 伙计 -你什么意思 |
[19:09] | We are still definitely inside the cancer cloud. | 我们肯定还在致癌烟云的范围内 |
[19:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:15] | – Listen. – What? | -听着 -怎么 |
[19:16] | If we survive this, I want you to know | 如果我们能活过这一劫 我想让你知道 |
[19:18] | I’m taking you with me to Paris, in a real position. | 我会带你一起去巴黎 给你个真正的职位 |
[19:21] | You have a fucking master’s degree. | 你他妈可是有硕士学位的人 |
[19:23] | You shouldn’t be driving people around. | 不应该屈才给别人当司机 |
[19:26] | – You know what, man? – What? | -你知道吗 伙计 -什么 |
[19:28] | You’re my fucking friend. | 你他妈是我的真心朋友 |
[19:30] | – I am? – Yes. | -我吗 -对 |
[19:32] | And I’m sorry that I never said that sooner. | 抱歉我没早点告诉你 |
[19:36] | I love you too, buddy. | 我也爱你 伙计 |
[19:39] | – I never said I love you. – You didn’t need to. | -我从没说过我爱你 -你不用明说 |
[19:41] | Your eyes are your words. | 你的眼睛出卖了你的心 |
[19:42] | – My eyes are not my words. – You can’t hide it. | -我的眼睛才不会说话 -你没法掩饰 |
[19:43] | No, I can hide it. | 不 我能掩饰 |
[19:49] | We got a plan here, buddy? | 有什么计划吗 伙计 |
[19:58] | Hey, what are you thinking, man? | 你要干什么 老兄 |
[20:05] | Fuck no, man. | 我操别啊 老兄 |
[20:07] | Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! | 操 操 操 操 |
[20:10] | Altitude. Altitude. Altitude… | 高度警告 高度警告 高度警告 |
[20:16] | Talk to me, Zeke. | 说话啊 齐克 |
[20:22] | Please, do not try to be Batman. | 拜托 别想着当蝙蝠侠 |
[20:24] | Is your mask on, Jammer? | 你戴氧气面罩了吗 干扰机 |
[20:26] | – Shit! – We’re punching out, Jammer! | -操 -准备弹射了 干扰机 |
[20:29] | Again? | 又来 |
[20:32] | Warning. Warning… | 警告 警告 |
[20:34] | Now! | 就现在 |
[20:45] | Mr. Prime Minister, we have confirmation. | 总理先生 我们已确认 |
[20:47] | the tanker is down. | 加油机已被击落 |
[20:48] | There is no threat to Israel. | 对以色列的威胁已消除 |
[20:50] | Dump the missile, Avi. | 让核弹落进海里 阿维 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry, Walter. | 抱歉 沃尔特 |
[20:53] | The missile guidance is locked. | 导弹的导航已锁定 |
[20:55] | It’s too late to abort. | 现在已来不及中止了 |
[20:57] | You should have called us 10 minutes ago. | 你早十分钟打给我们就好了 |
[21:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:07] | Just fucking with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[21:09] | If you could see your faces right now– | 你们真应该看看你们现在的表情 |
[21:12] | priceless! | 千金难买啊 |
[21:15] | Mr. Prime Minister, with all due respect, | 总理先生 恕我直言 |
[21:17] | you are one sick motherfucker. | 你他妈真是个混球 |
[21:19] | Don’t I know it? | 还用你说 |
[21:23] | Congratulations, sir. You did it. | 恭喜您 先生 您成功了 |
[21:25] | – Oh, thank you. – No, no, no. I mean it. | -谢谢你 -不不 我是说真的 |
[21:28] | Today, you handled yourself with resolve and integrity. | 今天你表现出了领袖的坚定和正直 |
[21:33] | – Good job, sir. – Thank you, Kendra. | -做得好 先生 -谢了 肯德拉 |
[21:35] | They’re blowing each right now, aren’t they? | 他们是不是正忙着互相吹嘘呢 |
[21:37] | Everybody here is very proud of you. | 这里所有人都以你为傲 |
[21:40] | They pass on their sincerest thanks. | 他们向您表示最衷心的感谢 |
[21:42] | Yeah, sure. | 是 当然 |
[21:44] | I’ll see you topside. | 我们地上见 |
[21:51] | So… | 那么 |
[21:54] | about that conversation I promised we’d have… | 我保证过会跟你谈谈 |
[21:59] | I’d rather you just went down on me again. | 我更希望你再下去给我口 |
[22:03] | Now that’s the gal I married. | 这才是我娶的女人 |
[22:06] | – I love you. – Ahem, sir? | -我爱你 -先生 |
[22:08] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[22:09] | Our F-18 has disappeared from radar. | 我们的F18战斗机从雷达上消失了 |
[22:13] | Any word on our pilots? | 有飞行员的消息吗 |
[22:15] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[22:24] | Worst fucking hangover ever. | 这他妈真是最糟的宿醉了 |
[22:26] | Where do you think this crash puts our tally? | 你觉得这次坠机之后我们一共浪费了多少钱 |
[22:31] | Well, let’s see. | 我算算 |
[22:33] | Two F-18s, | 两架F18战斗机 |
[22:34] | $60 million each. | 一架六千万美元 |
[22:36] | Pakistani fighter jet, | 一架巴基斯坦战斗机 |
[22:38] | – plus a pilot. – Let’s call that another 20 mil. | -再加上一名飞行员 -就再加上两千万吧 |
[22:41] | Plus the tanker. | 再加上加油机 |
[22:43] | Oh, that’s 120 mil easy. | 那少说也得一亿两千万美元 |
[22:44] | Yeah, those things ain’t cheap. | 对啊 那玩意可不便宜 |
[22:46] | Indian drone that never existed, | 从未存在过的印度无人机 |
[22:48] | four mil. | 四百万 |
[22:50] | So what is that? | 加起来多少了 |
[22:51] | Like, uh… | 大概 |
[22:52] | hmm, about a quarter billion dollars. | 两亿五千万美元左右 |
[22:55] | Not bad for $280 a week. | 我们一星期赚280美元 干得还不赖 |
[23:00] | Where do you think we are anyway, Yemen? | 你觉得我们现在在哪 也门 |
[23:01] | Nah, we came down west of water. | 不 我们从海西侧跳下来的 |
[23:04] | This is Eritrea. | 这是厄立特里亚 |
[23:05] | Eri-what? | 厄立啥 |
[23:06] | Eritrea. | 厄立特里亚 |
[23:08] | Africa. | 在非洲 |
[23:09] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[23:11] | That’s where boner guy is from. | 勃起哥就是从这儿来的 |
[23:18] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[23:20] | Oh, man, we are gonna be so fucking rich. | 伙计 我们他妈要赚大钱了 |
[23:22] | Welcome home, little buddy. | 欢迎回家 小家伙 |
[23:24] | You ever notice he has no balls? | 你注意到他根本没有蛋蛋了吗 |
[23:26] | Well, you don’t need balls when you got a dick that big. | 如果你鸡鸡能长那么大 没有蛋蛋也无妨 |
[23:28] | That’s kind of true. | 也没错 |
[23:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:32] | My resignation you asked for. | 你要我写的辞职信 |
[23:34] | I’m tired of being the only person in your administration | 作为你内阁中唯一一位 |
[23:37] | who’s getting laid on a regular basis | 有规律性生活的成员 |
[23:38] | and doesn’t have to compensate for their sexual inadequacy | 还不用通过轰炸南亚来弥补自己的性无能 |
[23:41] | by bombing the shit out of brown people. | 我真的是受够了 |
[23:46] | You are an integral part of my cabinet, | 你是我内阁中不可或缺的成员 |
[23:49] | so I don’t accept your resignation. | 我不同意你辞职 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I knew you wouldn’t. | 是 我知道你不会同意 |
[23:52] | The envelope’s empty. I just had to say my piece. | 这信只有信封 我只是得把话说清楚 |
[23:56] | Mr. President, your eight o’clock. | 总统先生 您八点的安排 |
[23:58] | If anyone needs me, I’ll be home having sex with my wife. | 如果有事找我 我会在家跟我老婆做爱 |
[24:00] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[24:01] | How’s that revolution coming? | 革命进行得怎么样 |
[24:03] | You gotta fix things, you know? | 事情得由你们解决 |
[24:05] | We screwed it up. We ain’t gonna fix it. | 我们搞的烂摊子 我们自己不会管 |
[24:07] | Give the President a list of your demands. | 把你们的要求列张表交给总统 |
[24:08] | Smile, everybody. | 大家笑一个 |
[24:10] | Hey, has anyone alerted Alex Talbot | 有人告诉过亚历克斯·塔尔伯特 |
[24:12] | that Pakistan is in the clear? | 巴基斯坦已经安全了吗 |
[24:14] | – Not that I’m aware of. – Probably should get on that. | -据我所知没有 -那最好通知他一声 |
[24:17] | Don’t worry, it’s just a… | 别担心 只要 |
[24:19] | few more kilometers, buddy. | 再走几公里就好 伙计 |
[24:21] | – We’re gonna make it. – Yeah. | -我们会没事的 -对 |
[24:23] | We’re gonna survive this. | 我们能逃过这一劫 |
[24:24] | Wait a sec. | 稍等下 |
[24:34] | All good. | 没事了 |
[24:42] | Did you mean what you said earlier | 你之前说回带我去巴黎 |
[24:43] | about taking me with you to Paris? | 是说真的吗 |
[24:45] | It’s not that simple. There’s a lot of details to work out. | 没那么简单 有很多具体工作要做 |
[24:48] | You know, like, the clearance issue, | 你知道 要做背景调查 |
[24:49] | the citizenship issue, you know. | 还有国籍问题 之类的 |
[24:52] | It’s gonna take a while | 得花一段时间 |
[24:53] | before they start trusting you people with state secrets. | 才能让他们放心把国家机密告诉你们这些人 |
[24:55] | “You people.” Again with the “You people.” | 你们这些人 你又说你们这些人 |
[24:56] | Would you please cut me some slack? | 你就放我一马吧 |
[24:58] | It’s not always easy to gauge what’s going to set you off. | 我把握不好到底说什么会把你惹火 |
[25:00] | What sets me off? | 什么会把我惹火 |
[25:01] | Blatantly racist and condescending comments. | 公然的种族歧视和满满的优越感 |
[25:03] | Let me ask you one thing. | 我问你 |
[25:04] | – Do you think that I’m a sociopath? – Not at all. | -你觉得我是反社会人格吗 -绝对不是 |
[25:08] | – Thank you. – I think you’re an asshole. | -多谢 -我觉得你是个混球 |
[25:10] | Okay, that’s, you know… | 好吧 那有点 |
[25:13] | that’s a little harsh. | 有点伤人啊 |
[25:13] | Not that harsh. | 没多伤人 |
[25:14] | It’s not as harsh as sociopath, | 跟叫我反社会人格比确实没那么伤人 |
[25:16] | but still, a little bit harsh. | 但还是有点伤人 |
[25:17] | If you took me to Paris, | 如果你带我一起去巴黎 |
[25:18] | – you wouldn’t be an asshole. – Let’s think about it. | -你就不混球了 -我们来说清楚 |
[25:19] | Okay, now what do I get | 如果我带你去巴黎 |
[25:21] | – if I take you to Paris? – What do you get? | -对我有什么好处 -对你有什么好处 |
[25:21] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[25:22] | Yeah, and then I realized… | 对 然后我意识到 |
[25:23] | – That’s what you get. – I saved your life. | -那就是你的好处 -我也救了你的命 |
[25:24] | I saved your life… | 我救了你的命 |
[25:26] | How could you think… | 你怎么会认为 |
[28:00] | This is “CNN Breaking News”. | 现在播放的是CNN突发新闻 |
[28:03] | A close call in Pakistan today | 今天在巴基斯坦险些遇难的 |
[28:04] | as the newly appointed president, General Ahmed Ali, | 是新上任的总统艾哈迈德·阿里将军 |
[28:07] | narrowly escaped an apparent | 他很惊险地躲过了一架无人机 |
[28:08] | drone missile strike on his car. | 对他汽车发起的导弹袭击 |
[28:10] | The general denounced the US as being responsible for the attack, | 将军谴责美国是该袭击的主导者 |
[28:14] | calling it an act of cowardice. | 称此举为懦夫之为 |
[28:16] | He then warned India, | 然后他警告印度 |
[28:17] | there will be consequences. | 他们会为此付出代价 |