时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:36] | Very nice, E.J. | 漂亮 英酱 |
[00:38] | You shaved 0.7 seconds off that run. | 这一趟你快了零点七秒 |
[00:40] | We’ll need to up the negative camber another… degree. | 车的内倾角再提高… 一度 |
[00:44] | That’s exciting. | 令人激动啊 |
[00:46] | You wanted me to remind you when it was time to go. | 现在我该提醒你下班了 |
[00:48] | Thanks, E.J. | 谢谢 英酱 |
[00:50] | Anytime, man. | 随时为您服务 |
[00:51] | I still have to load your upgrade. | 还要给你升级 |
[01:00] | What’s wrong with your wipers? | 雨刷怎么啦 |
[01:01] | Low moisture sensitivity. | 湿度感应系统下降 |
[01:03] | They were coming on too late when it rained. | 下雨时刮臂有点迟钝 |
[01:05] | I got a game to catch. | 我还要赶着去玩游戏 |
[01:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:10] | Screw this, I got to go. | 算了 我走了 |
[01:18] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[01:30] | I don’t have time for this crap, E.J. | 我没时间和你纠缠 英酱 |
[01:32] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔 喔 喔 |
[01:37] | CEO of Ejetto Technologies, | 宜健途科技公司的执行总裁 |
[01:39] | Ginny Bretton… | 金妮·布雷顿… |
[01:40] | E.J. Kills. | 英酱杀人了 |
[01:41] | My name’s E.J. | 我是英酱 |
[01:43] | Technology on trial… | 测试中的技术… |
[01:44] | How are you? My name’s E.J. | 您好 我是英酱 |
[01:46] | My name’s E.J. My name’s E.J. | 我是英酱 我是英酱 |
[01:47] | Would you like me to stop for some coffee? | 需要停车喝咖啡吗 |
[01:49] | Ejetto Technologies was founded by tech entrepreneur | 宜健途科技公司的创始人 |
[01:53] | Ginny Bretton. | 金妮·布雷顿 |
[01:54] | Say her name fast and it rhymes with Einstein. | 读得快一点 就和爱因斯坦谐音了 |
[01:56] | I don’t think | 我认为 |
[01:57] | Einstein would’ve devoted his life | 爱因斯坦不会倾其一生 |
[01:58] | to autonomous vehicles. | 研究自动驾驶汽车 |
[01:59] | Benny, do I detect a hint of technophobia? | 本尼 你是否有一点科技恐惧症 |
[02:01] | Just work better with paper and pen. | 有纸和笔 工作效率更高 |
[02:04] | And by pen, I mean my Montblanc. | 说到笔 指的是我的万宝龙 |
[02:06] | Technophobe. | 技术恐惧论者 |
[02:07] | So, what do we think of this case? | 这桩案子大家怎么看 |
[02:09] | It’s a loser. | 案子很难打 |
[02:11] | The plaintiff is Adam’s widow, married less than a year, | 原告是亚当的遗孀 结婚不过一年 |
[02:13] | also an employee at Ejetto. | 也是宜健途的员工 |
[02:15] | All they have to prove is that it was negligence | 他们只需要证明是公司的过失 |
[02:17] | that caused the death. | 造成死亡事件 |
[02:19] | Much as I hate to agree, | 尽管我同意你的说法 |
[02:20] | juries get lost in technobabble, | 但陪审员对科技术语一头雾水的 |
[02:22] | so they’re likely to find for a young widow over big tech. | 所以原告的辩论点将是年轻的寡妇 |
[02:25] | But this case has a young woman behind it, | 但这案子的关键 一名年轻的女士 |
[02:27] | and Ginny has accomplished more in her first 26 years | 金妮二十六岁前就取得了很高的成就 |
[02:30] | than most do in an entire lifetime. | 多数人奋斗一辈子都比不上她 |
[02:32] | Who knows what she’s gonna do | 谁能预测她在下一个二十六年 |
[02:34] | in the next 26? | 取得的成就 |
[02:35] | You really think she’s going to make that big of an impact? | 她真能对陪审团造成很大的影响 |
[02:37] | I do. Just got a text. | 我认为会 刚收到的短信 |
[02:39] | She sent a car. | 她派了车过来 |
[02:40] | Least I can do is hear her out. | 至少我可以听听她怎么说 |
[02:53] | Hi, Dr. Bull. | 您好 布尔博士 |
[02:55] | Please come in. | 请上车 |
[02:59] | My name is E.J. | 我是英酱 |
[03:02] | How are you? | 您好 |
[03:03] | In case you’re programmed to care, | 既然你要按程序来问好 |
[03:04] | E.J., I’m fine, thanks for asking. | 英酱 我很好 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Are you comfortable with me driving? | 我来开车 您舒服吗 |
[03:09] | Well, “Comfortable” might be a bit strong. | “舒服”这词有点大了 |
[03:11] | I take it you’re the self-driving program that Ginny is | 你就是金妮编的自驾系统 |
[03:14] | getting ready to launch? | 即将发布 |
[03:15] | I am. | 是的 |
[03:16] | Were you driving the car that was involved | 撞死人的那辆车子 |
[03:18] | in the fatal crash? | 当时你是司机 |
[03:20] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[03:22] | But don’t worry, I’ve been updated. | 不过请放心 我已经升级了 |
[03:23] | What went wrong? | 哪里出问题了 |
[03:25] | Unfortunately, I don’t remember. | 很不幸 我不记得了 |
[03:27] | That’s convenient. | 那么巧 |
[03:28] | Good thing Ginny contacted me. | 幸亏金妮联系我了 |
[03:30] | Yes. You have a very impressive success rate: | 是的 您经手的案子成功率很高 |
[03:32] | 91.5% 91.5%. | |
[03:34] | Actually, it’s a bit higher than that. | 其实 比这还高一点 |
[03:36] | Currently it is, | 目前是这样 |
[03:38] | but Ginny also asked me to factor in this case, as well. | 但金妮让我把这次案子也计算在内 |
[03:40] | I projected a loss. | 我预测会输 |
[03:51] | All right, Dr. Bull. | 好的 布尔博士 |
[03:52] | You have arrived at Ginny Bretton’s house. | 您已经到达金妮·布雷顿的住所 |
[03:55] | Front door’s open. | 前门已开 |
[03:56] | I’ll wait here for you. | 我在这里等您 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:19] | Ms. Bretton? | 布雷顿女士 |
[04:20] | Oh, yeah, I’m back here. | 这里 我在这里 |
[04:22] | Hey. | 你好 |
[04:25] | Want a fry? | 来些薯条吗 |
[04:30] | Sorry, I’m Ginny. | 不好意思 我就是金妮 |
[04:31] | I’d shake your hand, but, um… | 很想和你握手 不过… |
[04:32] | burger fingers. | 手指都是油 |
[04:35] | So, is it Dr. Bull? | 我是叫你布尔博士 |
[04:37] | Or Jason? Or… | 还是杰森 或者… |
[04:38] | Just Bull. | 就叫我布尔 |
[04:39] | Well, hey, thanks for coming. | 很好 很感谢你能来 |
[04:41] | Let’s… | 我们就… |
[04:42] | Where to start? | 从哪里说起呢 |
[04:44] | Oh! Ah, first, | 哦 首先 |
[04:45] | have a seat. | 请坐 |
[04:51] | Interesting office. | 办公室很有意思 |
[04:52] | My parents surrendered | 父母在我十二岁时 |
[04:53] | this room to me when I was 12, so… | 把这房间完全交给我了 所以… |
[04:55] | Your parents live here? | 你父母住这里 |
[04:56] | Oh, uh, they did, yeah. | 以前是 |
[04:58] | I bought them a house in Scottsdale, | 我在斯科茨代尔市给他们买了房 |
[04:59] | traded it for this. | 换来这个地方 |
[05:00] | This is where I get all my best ideas. | 这是我所有灵感的来源地 |
[05:02] | So, ah, uh, personal desalinization pods, | 个人水淡化装置 |
[05:06] | self-generating solar batteries. | 自生式太阳能电池 |
[05:08] | Um, the Arable Gobi. I love this one. | 可耕种戈壁滩 我喜欢这个概念 |
[05:11] | It’s, um, turning the Gobi Desert into farmland. | 就是把戈壁滩变成农田 |
[05:13] | Are all these realistic? | 这些都有现实意义吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah, all of them. | 全部都有 |
[05:16] | I’ve just been, uh, too busy working on E.J. | 我一直在为英酱忙碌 |
[05:23] | Adam was such a nice guy. | 亚当人很好 |
[05:25] | I feel terrible for Adam’s wife, Erica, too. | 我为他的妻子艾瑞卡感到难过 |
[05:28] | Erica said Adam died because your program malfunctioned. | 艾瑞卡认为 亚当的死因是程序故障 |
[05:31] | Yeah, and I’ve spent every minute | 事发后 |
[05:33] | since he died scanning E.J., | 我反复检查英酱…. |
[05:35] | but there’s no glitch, no error, nothing. | 但没发现毛病或错误 一点问题都没 |
[05:37] | Wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[05:38] | His? | 他的 |
[05:39] | Uh, yeah, E.J.’s. | 不是英酱的错 |
[05:40] | When you give something a face, | 当你给某种东西赋予一张脸 |
[05:42] | it’s hard not to anthropomorphize it. | 很难不将它人性化 |
[05:46] | So you think it was Adam’s fault. | 你认为是亚当的错 |
[05:47] | It had to be. | 只能这样说 |
[05:48] | He entered those updates | 他每天用优盘 |
[05:50] | every day with a thumb drive, | 输入升级程序 |
[05:51] | but the day that he died, he made a mistake. | 事发当天 他犯了错误 |
[05:53] | He bypassed security protocols, | 绕过了安保系统 |
[05:55] | you know, prematurely shut down and overloaded the system. | 过早关闭系统 导致负载过重 |
[05:59] | That’s what killed him? | 这就是他的死因 |
[06:00] | Oh, once you have corrupted files, anything can happen. | 一旦文件被破坏 任何事都有可能 |
[06:02] | E.J. was designed to save lives, not to take them. | 设计英酱是为了救人 不是杀人 |
[06:05] | So, 33,000 Americans die | 每年有三万三千人 |
[06:07] | in car accidents every year, | 死于车祸 |
[06:08] | but if every car had an E.J., | 如果每辆车都有英酱 |
[06:10] | we could reduce that number by 90%. | 这个数字就能减少百分之九十 |
[06:12] | Okay, that’s 30,000 lives, | 那就是每年减少 |
[06:14] | every year. | 三万人死亡 |
[06:15] | That’s a lot of lives. | 很多条生命啊 |
[06:17] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[06:18] | So, what’s his speech based on? | 他的用语是基于什么设计的 |
[06:20] | I noticed he said “Unfortunately” Twice. | 我发现他说了两次”很遗憾” |
[06:23] | You coded him to use very human idioms. | 你把他的用语编写得很人性 |
[06:26] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[06:28] | I had a friend who used to say that all the time, | 我以前有位朋友对所有事 |
[06:31] | about everything. | 都说这个词 |
[06:32] | “Unfortunately.” | “很不幸” |
[06:33] | “Used to”? | “以前” |
[06:36] | Mm, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:41] | You know, I have a PhD, three disciplines, | 我有哲学博士学位 研究三个学科 |
[06:44] | in psychology if you need any help | 在心理学方面可以为你提供帮助 |
[06:46] | with E.J.’s personality. | 研究英酱的性格 |
[06:47] | Thanks, but, uh, I like him the way he is. | 谢谢 不过 我喜欢他现在的样子 |
[06:50] | Why don’t you settle? | 你为什么不提出庭外和解 |
[06:51] | I tried. | 试过了 |
[06:53] | You know, I’ve offered Erica whatever she wanted, but… | 我跟艾瑞卡说 她要什么都可以 但是… |
[06:55] | this isn’t about money for either of us. | 我们双方都不是为了钱 |
[07:00] | She wants revenge. | 她想复仇 |
[07:03] | She wants to kill E.J. | 她想毁了英酱 |
[07:11] | Even if her employee screwed up, | 就算是员工的错 |
[07:13] | why weren’t there adequate fail-safes in place? | 车里为何没有故障保险装置 |
[07:15] | Ejetto is a tech company. Safety should be job one. | 宜健途是家科技公司 安全应该是首要任务 |
[07:18] | It’s gonna come down to Ginny’s credibility as an inventor. | 肯定会讨论金妮作为发明家的可信度 |
[07:21] | They’ll try and paint her as a money-grubbing, | 控方将会把她描述成一个贪婪 冷血 |
[07:23] | heartless tech-head who doesn’t care about her employees. | 不管员工死活的技术控 |
[07:25] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 事实并非如此 |
[07:27] | She’s a marshmallow. | 她心很软 |
[07:28] | She’s also loopy… Half-finished sentence | 也有点呆… 话只说一半 |
[07:31] | next to a half-eaten bowl of Count Chocula. | 麦片粥吃剩半碗 |
[07:34] | So, I’m thinking we’ll lose the pajamas. | 我还想劝她不要穿睡衣上街 |
[07:35] | Yeah, that’s a good idea because | 好提议 |
[07:37] | a little loopy is nice, it’s endearing. | 有一点呆是好的 能讨人喜欢 |
[07:39] | Takes the edge off the CEO stereotype. | 去掉典型的执行总裁那种锋芒 |
[07:42] | But too loopy looks incompetent, likely to make mistakes. | 但太呆就显得这人无能 容易犯错 |
[07:46] | Okay, so we’ll find the sweet spot on the loopiness spectrum. | 那我们就让她呆萌得恰如其分 |
[07:48] | It’s a copy of the thumb drive | 这个优盘的拷贝 |
[07:49] | that the paramedics found near Adam’s body. | 是医护人员在亚当尸体旁找到的 |
[07:51] | Have Cable go through that, find Adam’s mistakes. | 让凯博检查一下 找出亚当的错误 |
[07:54] | We also need proof he bypassed security protocols. | 需要证明他绕过了安全协定 |
[07:57] | I thought Ginny already confirmed that he did. | 我以为金妮已经证实了这点 |
[07:59] | People, say it with me. | 大家和我一起说 |
[08:02] | Never trust the client. | 绝对不要相信当事人 |
[08:05] | That’s my team. | 这才是我的团队 |
[08:06] | Now I’m proud of you. | 为你们骄傲 |
[08:07] | Danny, we’re gonna go to Ejetto, we’ve got to get | 丹尼 我们去宜健途公司 |
[08:09] | our hands on Adam’s personnel file | 拿亚当的个人档案 |
[08:11] | and find out what kind of employee he was. | 看看他生前是哪种类型的员工 |
[08:14] | Yeah, I’m just the money guy. | 我只想赚钱 |
[08:16] | That’s why Ginny brought me in. | 所以金妮和我合作 |
[08:17] | She makes the magic, I make the payroll. | 她搞创意 我负责财政 |
[08:19] | You get along with her? | 你们合作愉快吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[08:22] | Ginny’s like a daughter to me, in more ways than one. | 在很多方面 金妮就像我的女儿 |
[08:24] | I mean, I feel like a father to most of these kids. | 我就感觉自己是这帮孩子的父亲 |
[08:26] | Right, Carter? | 对吧 卡特 |
[08:27] | That’s right, Dad. | 没错 爸 |
[08:29] | Course, you know, | 可不是 |
[08:30] | soon they’ll all be billionaires and they’ll be moving off | 他们很快就会成为亿万富翁 |
[08:32] | to start their own little tech families. | 离开公司 建立自己的科技小家庭 |
[08:34] | When did you come on board? | 你什么时候加入的 |
[08:35] | Eighth grade. | 八年级时 |
[08:36] | Ginny beat me out for middle school valedictorian. | 金妮赢了我 中学毕业时成了最优生代表 |
[08:38] | Not that I’m still bitter about that or anything. | 我这样说 不代表依然耿耿于怀 |
[08:41] | Wait a second. | 稍等 |
[08:42] | You started working on E.J. in the eighth grade? | 你八年级时就开始研究英酱了 |
[08:44] | No, no, no, first we built a robotic arm, | 不是 我们首先制造出机器手臂 |
[08:46] | firefighting drone, a digital cornea | 灭火无人机 数字式角膜 |
[08:48] | and a few others that aren’t worth mentioning. | 还有其他不值一提的东西 |
[08:50] | Then Ginny was involved in a car accident | 然后金妮卷进了一桩车祸 |
[08:52] | and next thing you know, E.J. came along. | 后来就有了英酱 |
[08:54] | Tell us about Adam. | 说说亚当吧 |
[08:56] | Oh, was a great guy. | 一个好人 |
[08:57] | Poor Erica, we loved her here. | 可怜的艾瑞卡 我们都爱她 |
[08:58] | She’s one of our best R&D engineers. | 我们最棒的研发工程师之一 |
[09:00] | Nice enough guy, but he had his issues. | 亚当人不错 但他有些问题 |
[09:02] | Showing up late, missing some days, falling asleep on the job. | 迟到 旷工 工作时睡觉 |
[09:05] | This wasn’t his first mistake. | 这不是他第一次出乱子 |
[09:07] | It’s all in the file. | 都在文件里 |
[09:10] | So, you think the accident was his fault? | 你们认为事故是他的错 |
[09:12] | Hell yeah. | 就是 |
[09:13] | It’s obviously in our interest to think so, | 很明显 这观点符合我们的利益 |
[09:15] | but the truth is he did violate security protocols. | 但事实是 他确实违反了安全协议 |
[09:18] | You know when you’re supposed to click eject before removing? | 拔优盘前应该先点击弹出 |
[09:20] | Well, we have several things that you’re supposed to log | 我们有些程序需要先存档 |
[09:22] | before removing the drive. | 再拔优盘 |
[09:23] | He didn’t stick to the script. | 他没遵守规定 |
[09:24] | Incident report’s in there, too. | 事故报告也在里面 |
[09:26] | Should’ve fired him a long time ago. | 很久以前就该解雇他 |
[09:28] | Maybe. But Ginny thinks of everyone here as family members. | 也许吧 金妮把每个人都视为家人 |
[09:32] | All right, you don’t mind if we take a look around, do you? | 不介意我们在这里看看吧 |
[09:33] | – Sure, take your time. – Thank you, guys. | – 随便 慢慢来 – 谢谢你们 |
[09:36] | All right, see what you can find. | 好的 看你能发现什么 |
[09:38] | Keep an eye on Carter. | 盯着点卡特 |
[09:42] | He’s not telling us everything. | 他对咱们有所隐瞒 |
[09:57] | It’s a digital record from the night of the accident. | 这是出事当晚的数字化档案 |
[10:00] | Adam definitely screwed up in failing to log the drive out, | 亚当显然没能够有效地退出驾驶程序 |
[10:03] | but watch this. | 可是你们看这个 |
[10:04] | He overloaded the system. | 他让系统过载 |
[10:05] | So why was he in such a hurry? | 他这么着急去干什么 |
[10:07] | I checked his calendar. | 我查阅了他的日程表 |
[10:08] | A soccer match. | 一场足球比赛 |
[10:09] | He was in a hurry to get home and watch a game. | 他急着赶回家看球赛 |
[10:11] | 1:30 in the morning? | 在凌晨一点半 |
[10:13] | You’ve obviously never seen an Arsenal, Man. U. Match. | 看样子你肯定没看过阿森纳和曼联的比赛 |
[10:15] | There’s our human error. | 这里存在着人为过失 |
[10:16] | Ginny’s home free. | 金妮胜诉得太轻松了 |
[10:18] | Except… | 不和谐的地方是… |
[10:20] | the green thumb drive | 这个绿色的优盘里 |
[10:21] | is still a bit of a mystery. | 还藏着一个小秘密 |
[10:23] | I dug deeper | 我深挖了一下优盘的信息 |
[10:24] | and found something I didn’t recognize: | 发现有些内容无法识读 |
[10:25] | a bunch of junk code lines. | 就是一堆看似垃圾内容的花指令语句行 |
[10:27] | I’ll try to decipher what I can, | 我会尽量解码 |
[10:28] | but it’s like eating a bowl of soup | 不过我有点力不能及 |
[10:30] | with a fork. | 就像一碗汤却配了把叉子 |
[10:32] | Get slurping. | 慢慢喝 |
[10:34] | Well, we have our first person of interest. | 我们已经有了第一个嫌疑人了 |
[10:36] | Your suspicions were right, Bull. | 布尔 你的怀疑是对的 |
[10:38] | Carter’s a recovering addict. | 卡特曾是瘾君子 现已治愈 |
[10:40] | He was in rehab last year. | 去年一直在戒毒所 |
[10:41] | You want to ask him about that? | 你要不要向他询问相关的情况 |
[10:43] | I’d rather ask our client. | 我觉得直接问咱们的客户会更好 |
[10:45] | He was in a mountain biking accident five years ago, | 五年前 他遭遇了一场山地骑行事故 |
[10:47] | he messed up a nerve in his neck. | 伤到了颈部神经 |
[10:49] | Started out with prescription pain pills | 之后就开始服用处方镇痛药 |
[10:52] | and went downhill from there. | 整个人从此每况愈下 |
[10:53] | He ever come back uphill? | 他有没有奋发图强要回归正途 |
[10:55] | He says that he’s clean, | 他说已经彻底戒了 |
[10:58] | but his money’s going somewhere. | 但总是有不明不白的开销 |
[10:59] | I mean, he’s always hitting me and Dean up for a float. | 因为他总是找我和迪安要钱付账 所以我知道 |
[11:02] | I mean, he’s desperate for money, | 我会说是他对金钱的无度索求 |
[11:04] | could be an extortion plot gone wrong. | 最终演化出满足个人贪欲的阴谋 |
[11:06] | No. I mean, | 我不是这个意思 |
[11:07] | Carter’s got his personal problems, | 我是说卡特有他自己的问题 |
[11:08] | but he and I built this company | 但他和我一起白手起家创建公司 |
[11:11] | from nothing, he wouldn’t jeopardize it. | 他绝不会做有损公司利益的事 |
[11:12] | Plus, I pulled his security clearance | 另外 几年前我就已经撤销了 |
[11:15] | on E.J. A year ago. | 他对英酱的安全权限 |
[11:16] | How’d he take that? | 他有什么反应吗 |
[11:17] | With bitterness and sarcasm. | 各种刻薄的酸话 |
[11:20] | Bottom line, | 但无论如何 这里有个底线 |
[11:21] | he couldn’t access E.J.’s program | 他不会进入英酱的程序 |
[11:22] | even if he wanted to. | 而且即使他有这个想法 也做不到 |
[11:27] | When the Titanic sank, | 泰坦尼克的沉没 |
[11:29] | whose fault was it, | 应该归咎于什么 |
[11:30] | the ship’s or the captain’s? | 是船的问题 还是船长的问题 |
[11:33] | And this helps us how? | 这对咱们有用吗 |
[11:34] | Walking tech disasters | 乱搞乱弄导致的技术灾难 |
[11:36] | screw up tech ten times a day. | 每天都在拼命地连累技术本身 |
[11:37] | They accept human error as a fact of life. | 他们将人为过失视为一种必然存在 |
[11:40] | They’ll blame the captain | 因此在沉船问题上会首先归咎于船长 |
[11:42] | before the ship, | 然后才是船的问题 |
[11:42] | Adam before E.J. | 也就是归咎于亚当 然后才是英酱 |
[11:44] | The ship had serious design flaws. | 泰坦尼克本身有严重的设计缺陷 |
[11:45] | You can’t blame the captain. | 因此你不能指责船长 |
[11:47] | They told him it was unsinkable. | 他甚至被告知这是艘永不沉没的船 |
[11:48] | Middle-school science teacher. | 中学科学课教师 |
[11:50] | ScoreMyTeacher.Com | 根据评教网的反馈 |
[11:51] | says he’s a hawk when it comes to grading, | 他在给学生评分方面极其苛刻 |
[11:53] | never gives anything over a “B.” | 就没给过良以上的分数 |
[11:55] | Hmm. Well, we don’t want him to flunk E.J. | 明白了 我们不能让他给英酱一个不及格 |
[11:59] | Move to strike, Your Honor. | 法官大人 排除此陪审员 |
[12:00] | Juror number one, you’re dismissed. | 陪审员一号 取消陪审员资格 |
[12:02] | Next up is Stella… artist, | 下一位是斯黛拉… 艺术家 |
[12:04] | lives off the grid. Now, this is where | 生活中拒绝网络 在这一点上 |
[12:06] | tech disasters get tricky. | 她这种人为的技术灾难摆了咱们一道 |
[12:07] | No social media profiles, | 没有社交媒体信息 |
[12:10] | not even e-mail. | 甚至连电子邮件都没有 |
[12:10] | I like the look. | 我喜欢这身打扮 |
[12:11] | Old school. | 老派 |
[12:13] | I can smell the patchouli from here. | 我在这都能闻出广藿香的味 |
[12:14] | We accessed | 我们进入了 |
[12:16] | postal archives, she exchanges letters | 邮政系统档案库 发现她 |
[12:18] | with a transcendental guru, | 和一位先知大师是通信笔友 |
[12:19] | signs her name as her spirit animal. | 信笺的签名是原始兽性 |
[12:21] | I can’t imagine trying to guide | 我很难想象在一百年前 |
[12:24] | a ship that size a hundred years ago. | 驾驭那样一艘庞然大物 |
[12:26] | The captain was only human. | 船长也是人 |
[12:34] | The captain was negligent, | 渎职的船长 |
[12:36] | and the ship was poorly engineered. | 有工程缺陷的轮船 |
[12:37] | If I had to blame one thing, it’d be the iceberg. | 而要我说 我们应该把事故归咎于冰山 |
[12:40] | There’s an outside-the-box thinker. | 我们有了一个跳出传统思维局限的人 |
[12:42] | He’s a wild card, but at least his instinct | 他是个变数 而且他本能地 |
[12:45] | isn’t to blame Ginny. | 不倾向于归咎金妮 |
[12:46] | Let’s take him. | 选他 |
[12:51] | That look of | 你这幅表情 |
[12:53] | quiet desperation means you couldn’t decrypt it. | 充满了绝望无助 说明你解不开 |
[12:55] | But this look of excitement… | 但这张兴奋的表情… |
[12:57] | says I found someone who can. | 说明我已经找到能解开的人了 |
[12:59] | An encryption specialist named Sarcoma. | 一个编码专家 毒瘤 |
[13:02] | How come hackers never have names | 这些黑客为什么从不给自己起个 |
[13:03] | like Parasol or Julep? | 类似阳伞或者香草甜饮的名字 |
[13:05] | Well, hackers tend to pick names that reflect their personality. | 那是因为黑客们都从个性出发给自己起名字 |
[13:08] | This one’s cancer. | 这个人管自己叫瘤子 |
[13:10] | He won’t meet with me, | 他对我倒是没什么兴趣 |
[13:11] | but I happen to know that he’s dying to meet Goliath 918, | 不过我碰巧得知他是歌利亚918的死忠 |
[13:15] | a notoriously reclusive hacktivist. | 一个恶名昭彰的黑客主义分子 一个隐遁的烂人 |
[13:17] | Rumor is that he anonymously shows at events, | 坊间传言 他会匿名参加各种活动 |
[13:20] | so I was wondering if you could, | 我的意思是 你能不能 |
[13:23] | pose as him at this get-together later. | 扮成他来参加圈里人的聚会 |
[13:25] | As Goliath 918. | 扮成歌利亚918吗 |
[13:27] | Well, no one knows | 反正也没人知道 |
[13:28] | what he looks like, other than that he’s… | 他长什么样 何况他也… |
[13:30] | vintage. | 有一把年纪了 |
[13:33] | Sorry. But, with a little makeover, | 抱歉这么说 不过稍微化化妆 |
[13:36] | you could totally pull it off. | 糊弄他肯定没什么问题 |
[13:45] | Chunk, I got a job for you. | 特朗科 你有活干了 |
[14:03] | Wow. | 哇 |
[14:04] | Amazing transformation. | 好个变身 |
[14:09] | If no one’s ever seen this guy, | 如果没人见过这家伙 |
[14:11] | how do they know he doesn’t dress like this? | 他们怎么知道他并不穿成这样 |
[14:12] | Remember our little refresher. | 还记得恶补的黑客小贴士吗 |
[14:14] | If you forget what to say, | 如果你忘记要说什么 |
[14:15] | just throw out some hacker slang, | 随便甩两句黑客行话什么的 |
[14:17] | like “Yak shaving” Or “Dogfooding.” | 比如扯闲篇或者整狗粮 |
[14:20] | Whoa. | 哟吼 |
[14:22] | I think that’s him. | 我看那个人就是他 |
[14:27] | Let’s go shave that yak. | 咱们这就去扯扯他 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | Sarcoma? | 毒瘤 |
[14:36] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:37] | I’m-I’m Cable. | 我是凯博 |
[14:42] | And this is | 这位是 |
[14:43] | Goliath 918. | 歌利亚918 |
[14:49] | You’re not Goliath. | 你才不是歌利亚 |
[15:09] | Ooh. | 喔去 |
[15:12] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[15:18] | Goliath, it’s an honor. | 歌利亚 太荣幸了 |
[15:20] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[15:23] | You’re not Sarcoma. | 你不是毒瘤 |
[15:25] | I swear to God I am. | 向上帝发誓我是毒瘤 |
[15:27] | Junk code, two minutes. | 花指令解码 给你两分钟 |
[15:37] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[15:40] | I followed Carter home, | 我跟踪卡特回家 |
[15:41] | and there’s something you got to see. Um… | 发现一些情况 得让你看看 |
[15:44] | I’m sending it over to Cable right now. | 我把它传给凯博了 |
[15:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:47] | He did it, in less than two minutes. | 他两分钟不到就搞定了解码 |
[15:50] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[15:54] | So, we cool? | 现在相安无事了吧 |
[15:56] | It’s just that I… | 我那么做只是因为… |
[15:59] | I don’t like to be touched. | 我不喜欢别人碰我 |
[16:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | What was with the smashing? | 摔东西那出是什么情况 |
[16:07] | How did you know that that would sell him? | 你怎么知道那么做就能让他信 |
[16:09] | I needed a personality that matched the name. | 我的个性必须符合我的网名呗 |
[16:14] | What’s on this? | 这里面都是什么 |
[16:15] | So, Sarcoma decrypted about 300 pages | 毒瘤解出大概三百页的内容 |
[16:18] | of real code embedded in the junk. | 都是嵌入无效指令中的实际代码 |
[16:19] | Not sure what it is yet, | 还不知道具体是什么 |
[16:20] | but it’s not junk. | 但肯定不是垃圾内容 |
[16:22] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[16:24] | We’re getting live feed from Danny. | 丹尼给我传了实时情报 |
[16:27] | Ginny’s at Carter’s house? | 金妮在卡特家 |
[16:29] | Yeah. I got sound. | 没错 我把音频传过去 |
[16:30] | Hold on. | 马上 |
[16:33] | What the hell have you done to us? | 你对我们都做了些什么 |
[16:36] | She swore Carter was innocent. | 她可是保证过卡特没问题啊 |
[16:38] | I told you, | 我早说过 |
[16:39] | never trust the client. | 绝不能相信客户 |
[17:00] | Where were you yesterday? | 你昨天去哪里了 |
[17:02] | Home. | 在家 |
[17:03] | Went to bed early, at 10:00. | 很早就睡了 十点 |
[17:10] | In the past seven words, | 刚才你只说了几个字 |
[17:13] | you exhibited two of the three most common lying traits | 就占了三大常见撒谎特征的两个 |
[17:15] | you blinked twice the national average, | 你眨眼的频率是全国平均值的两倍 |
[17:18] | and you pointed your feet towards the exit. | 还有 你的脚冲着门口 |
[17:20] | When we fib, | 我们在撒谎的时候 |
[17:22] | we subconsciously get ready to leave the room, | 总是下意识地做好逃离的准备 |
[17:23] | in case we’re caught. | 以免被抓到 |
[17:25] | We know you were with Carter yesterday. | 我们知道你实际上和卡特在一起 |
[17:26] | Why? | 为什么去找他 |
[17:27] | Wait, you had me followed? | 等一下 你们跟踪我 |
[17:29] | No, we had Carter followed. | 不是跟踪你 是跟踪卡特 |
[17:30] | You were a surprise bonus. | 而你是个惊喜 |
[17:32] | Carter and I are old friends. | 卡特和我是老朋友了 |
[17:33] | What we talked about had nothing to do with the case. | 我们的谈话和这个案子没任何关系 |
[17:36] | It’s private. | 完全是私人谈话 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:41] | Am I really that bad a liar? | 我怎么这么轻易就被识破了 |
[17:43] | Let’s just say it makes your hair your second-worst trait. | 应该说你的发型算是你倒数第二差的特征了 |
[17:48] | I guess fashion and tech are mutually exclusive, huh? | 我觉得时尚和技术注定没法调和 |
[17:51] | Not at all. | 这你就完全错了 |
[17:52] | In fashion, social tech is everything. | 对于时尚来说 社交技巧就是一切 |
[17:54] | Our profiles, our posts, our images… | 我们的社会特性 社会剪影 社会形象等等… |
[17:57] | They create our brand. | 综合起来就是我们的品牌标记 |
[17:58] | Not to mention the dating apps | 更不要说交友软件了 |
[17:59] | that govern modern love. | 左右着当代的爱情事业 |
[18:01] | Tech meets man’s greatest needs. | 技术满足了男性最根本的需求 |
[18:03] | Some people find love through tech, | 有些人通过技术找到爱 |
[18:06] | others find tech through love. | 有些人因为爱而走上了技术之路 |
[18:11] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[18:13] | Well, we have a lot of problems, | 简单地说 我们有很多问题 |
[18:16] | and a lack of time ain’t one. | 惟独时间不是问题 |
[18:19] | So spill it. | 所以你可以尽情讲述 |
[18:22] | Adam was diagnosed with sleep apnea | 亚当患有睡眠窒息症 |
[18:24] | two years before he started working at Ejetto. | 确诊两年后他进入宜健途 |
[18:26] | So the plaintiffs can’t say that Adam’s insomnia | 因此起诉方无法将亚当的失眠症 |
[18:30] | and inattention to detail were work related. | 和细节疏忽症候归咎于工作 |
[18:33] | Benny, tell Danny to take a closer look | 本尼 让丹尼盯紧 |
[18:35] | at our young widow. | 这位年轻的未亡人 |
[18:36] | Before we go to court to defend Ginny, | 在我们为金妮做法庭辩护之前 |
[18:39] | we need to find out why she’s lying about Carter. | 我们需要查明她在卡特问题上撒谎的原因 |
[18:42] | Let’s talk to an employee who won’t lie. | 我们得找个不会撒谎的员工聊一聊 |
[18:45] | Who’s that? | 你说的是谁 |
[18:47] | E.J., | 英酱 |
[18:48] | what can you tell us | 你能给我们透露点有关 |
[18:49] | about Carter Spinell? | 卡特·斯皮内尔的信息吗 |
[18:51] | He was born 26 years ago, on March 21, | 他二十六岁 生日是三月二十一日 |
[18:53] | in Hempstead, New York. | 出生于纽约亨普斯特德 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 不错 |
[18:55] | Let’s fast forward a little bit. | 我们开门见山吧 |
[18:58] | He and Ginny had a falling out… | 他和金妮之间有过争吵… |
[18:59] | Over his drug use or something else? | 是因为他嗑药还是其他什么原因 |
[19:02] | Unfortunately, I don’t know. | 很遗憾 我不知道 |
[19:03] | Did he recently alter your programming? | 他最近改过你的程序吗 |
[19:06] | Carter doesn’t have security clearance to alter my code. | 卡特没有修改我的代码的安全权限 |
[19:08] | Did Carter originally write any of your programming? | 卡特有没有参与你的原始编码工作 |
[19:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:11] | My collision algorithm. | 他参与了我的碰撞算法 |
[19:13] | It makes choices to minimize loss. | 碰撞算法用于选择导致最小损失的行为 |
[19:14] | If the car is going to hit an object | 如果车辆必将撞向某个物体 |
[19:17] | and, say, there are motorcyclists on either side, | 比如此时车身左右各有一个摩托车骑手 |
[19:20] | one wearing a helmet, the other not, | 一个戴了头盔 一个没有 |
[19:22] | the algorithm determines which one you should hit. | 碰撞算法将决定你会撞向谁 |
[19:24] | Choosing between survival and legalities. | 选生存还是选合法 |
[19:26] | That was Carter’s work? | 卡特负责这个 |
[19:27] | The base code was done by Carter, | 卡特负责基础代码 |
[19:29] | but Ginny revised many specific rules. | 金妮负责审核很多具体的规则 |
[19:32] | But just like any language, | 这和使用语言一样 |
[19:33] | programmers often inject idiosyncrasies | 程序员会在编程内容上 |
[19:35] | into their work. | 体现自身的个性和气质 |
[19:36] | If I look through the algorithm, | 如果我能查阅这份算法代码 |
[19:38] | I can probably tell you | 就能区分出 |
[19:39] | exactly who did what. | 谁具体编写了哪部分代码 |
[19:41] | Great, work with Cable on it. | 太好了 这事可以和凯博合作 |
[19:42] | I have got an idea I want to prep Benny for in court. | 我有了个点子 帮本尼做好庭辩准备 |
[19:46] | About? | 什么点子 |
[19:48] | Making Ginny more sympathetic for the jury. | 打扮金妮 唤起陪审团的同情心 |
[19:53] | From what you told us, | 通过你的阐述 |
[19:55] | it sounds like Adam was more than just | 听上去 亚当不仅仅是一位 |
[19:57] | a wonderful coworker and husband. | 出色的工作伙伴 同样也是一位称职的丈夫 |
[19:58] | He even used to make me breakfast every morning. | 以前他还经常给我做早餐 |
[20:01] | Those were the best days of my life. | 那是我生命中最棒的一段日子 |
[20:04] | You get that, Marissa? | 你听到了吗 玛丽莎 |
[20:06] | Yes, and so did all of our mirror jurors. | 听到了 镜面陪审员们也听到了 |
[20:08] | Heart rates are normal, biometrics are showing | 他们的心率正常 生理迹象显示 |
[20:11] | they are calm and attentive. | 他们目前的状态平静而专注 |
[20:13] | They like Erica. | 他们喜欢艾瑞卡 |
[20:14] | Your witness. | 该你提问了 |
[20:16] | Ms. Bunson, you say your husband | 本森女士 你刚说你丈夫 |
[20:20] | made breakfast for you in the mornings. | 会在清晨给你做早点 |
[20:22] | Was that because he was already up? | 这是因为他已经起床了吗 |
[20:23] | – Of course. – In fact, it wasn’t unusual | – 当然 – 实际上 熬夜对他来讲 |
[20:25] | for him to be up all night? | 是常事 对吗 |
[20:26] | Adam sometimes had trouble sleeping. | 亚当有时会失眠 |
[20:28] | ‘Cause he was an insomniac? | 因为他患有失眠症吗 |
[20:29] | There were a lot of factors. | 有很多原因导致他睡眠不好 |
[20:30] | Well, these factors caused him | 但是 这些原因导致了他 |
[20:32] | to miss at least two days every month and be late | 每月至少翘班两天 在十月十五日那一周 |
[20:35] | three times the week of October 15. | 更是迟到三次 |
[20:37] | Adam’s job was hard. | 亚当的工作本就很难 |
[20:39] | They worked him very long hours, | 他们让他持续长时间的工作 |
[20:40] | so he didn’t punch a clock. | 所以他有时候会没办法守时 |
[20:42] | Did you resent the company | 他的公司总让他工作过度 |
[20:44] | for overworking him? | 为此你怨恨他效力的公司吗 |
[20:45] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[20:47] | You two were seeing a marriage counselor, is that correct? | 你们之前一直在进行婚姻咨询 对吗 |
[20:52] | Lots of couples go to therapy. | 很多夫妇都会寻求治疗 |
[20:55] | Heart rates are going up, Bull. | 心率在上升 布尔 |
[20:57] | They are stressing. This is not good. | 他们感受到压力了 这可不是好事 |
[20:59] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[21:00] | It’s all part of the strategy. | 这都是计划好的 |
[21:02] | As a newlywed, | 作为一对新婚夫妇 |
[21:03] | would you say that these were the best days of your life? | 你觉得这些日子是你一生中最棒的日子吗 |
[21:06] | Objection. | 反对 |
[21:08] | Withdrawn. | 撤销提问 |
[21:13] | You were upset | 你丈夫 |
[21:15] | at the company, | 和他的公司 |
[21:15] | at your husband, and… | 都让你感到心烦 |
[21:17] | you stand to make an awful lot from this lawsuit. | 但你仍然想通过这起诉讼中得到什么 |
[21:20] | Objection! | 反对 |
[21:21] | Is counsel gonna ask Ms. Bunson | 律师是在向本森女士提问 |
[21:22] | a question or just insult her? | 还是只是想侮辱她 |
[21:24] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[21:26] | Bull, biometrics are showing | 布尔 镜面陪审员的生理迹象显示出他们 |
[21:27] | signs of stress, probably anger. | 正在承受压力 这压力很可能是气愤 |
[21:31] | We’re two to four against. | 现在六名陪审员里只有两名站在我们这边 |
[21:32] | We can’t afford to lose any. | 我们不能再失去任何一位了 |
[21:34] | Make your point, | 说重点 |
[21:35] | Mr. Colón. | 科隆先生 |
[21:36] | Yes, Your Honor. I just have one simple question. | 好的 法官大人 我只有一个简单的问题 |
[21:38] | Did you have anything to do with the death of your husband? | 你丈夫的死和你有关系吗 |
[21:41] | Wait, stop this! | 等等 别说了 |
[21:42] | Erica, I am so sorry. | 艾瑞卡 我非常抱歉 |
[21:44] | I had no idea they were gonna do this to you. | 我完全不知道他们会这么对你 |
[21:45] | Ms. Bretton, | 布雷顿女士 |
[21:48] | please sit down! | 请你坐下 |
[21:55] | Heart rates are going down. | 心率在逐步下降 |
[21:59] | Signs of de-escalating stress. | 表现出压力在逐步减小的迹象 |
[22:01] | Almost as though… | 几乎像是… |
[22:01] | They saw Ginny rush | 他们看到金妮迫不及待 |
[22:03] | to protect Erica, and they connected to her. | 去保护艾瑞卡 他们对她的行为感同身受 |
[22:08] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
[22:10] | I think this is | 我觉得 |
[22:12] | a good time for a recess. | 这会儿正是休庭的好时候 |
[22:14] | Your stunt worked, Bull. | 你的技法奏效了 布尔 |
[22:15] | Everyone showed motions in Ginny’s direction. | 每名陪审员都展示出了偏向金妮的趋势 |
[22:19] | And we actually got one juror to our side. | 我们还成功的让其中一名陪审员转变了阵营 |
[22:21] | Now it’s three to three. | 现在是三对三了 |
[22:22] | Which means the prosecution’s | 这就意味着 控方会绞尽脑汁 |
[22:24] | gonna be desperate for a new strategy. | 来想对付我们的新计策了 |
[22:25] | And when one is desperate, one resorts to fear. | 当一方在绝望之下 就会诉诸于恐惧 |
[22:28] | Fear of technology. | 对科技的恐惧 |
[22:31] | So how do we push back? | 那我们该如何还击 |
[22:32] | We fight fear with fun. | 那我们就用乐趣打败恐惧 |
[22:39] | If you squint, you can see the future, Benny. | 如果你斜着眼睛 就能看见未来 本尼 |
[22:42] | Okay, so the jurors who are afraid of this technology… | 好吧 那这些害怕这项新技术的陪审员们 |
[22:45] | They go for a ride, they have a wonderful time, | 让他们试乘一次 他们有了好的体验 |
[22:48] | fall in love with the whole self-driving thing. | 就会爱上这个无人驾驶的东西了 |
[22:50] | Then they flip, | 然后他们就会改变主意 |
[22:51] | and boom, we win. | 很快 我们就能打赢案子了 |
[22:52] | And here I thought my plan was inscrutable. | 我还以为我的办法没人知道呢 |
[22:55] | Problem is getting them in the car, | 问题在于 如何让他们试驾的时候 |
[22:57] | and not killing them. | 一路平安的回来 |
[22:59] | That’s why you’re going. | 这就是为什么要你跟他们一起去的原因 |
[23:01] | People are competitive, Benny. | 人都是争强好胜的 本尼 |
[23:03] | If they think you’re afraid, they’re gonna climb all over | 如果他们觉得你怕了 他们想尽办法 |
[23:05] | themselves to get in this car. | 也要坐进这辆车 |
[23:07] | Think you can look scared enough? | 你觉得你能表现出很害怕吗 |
[23:08] | Hey, that’s perfect. | 这样就很好 |
[23:10] | Your way of embarrassing me, isn’t it? | 你就想看我出糗 不是吗 |
[23:12] | Yes. I made up the rest. | 是的 后面都是我编的 |
[23:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:18] | Don’t worry, Benny. I’ll be right here. | 别担心 本尼 我就在这等你 |
[23:22] | So… who’s feeling adventurous? | 谁想来大冒险 |
[23:25] | This self-driving car’s | 这辆无人驾驶车 |
[23:26] | gonna take you for one loop around the obstacle course. | 会带你们在这障碍赛场上跑一圈 |
[23:29] | Benny over there is a little nervous, | 本尼虽然有点紧张 |
[23:30] | but he’s gonna do it. | 但他还是会去 |
[23:33] | Love that jacket. | 你的外套真好看 |
[23:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:35] | Hey, you’re Ginny Bretton’s attorney, right? | 你就是金妮·布雷顿的律师 对吗 |
[23:38] | You’re afraid to get in this thing? | 你很怕坐进这车吗 |
[23:39] | We should probably not speak to each other. | 为避免任何不恰当的观点 |
[23:42] | To avoid any perceptions of impropriety. | 我们彼此之间最好不要交谈 |
[23:44] | Fine by me. | 我同意 |
[23:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:49] | Live a little, lawyer man. | 学着享受生活吧 律师先生 |
[23:56] | Have fun, lawyer man. | 玩儿开心 律师先生 |
[24:01] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[24:04] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎乘车 |
[24:06] | Please keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times. | 在试驾途中 请不要把手脚伸出车外 |
[24:09] | Expectant mothers and young children should not ride. | 孕妇和小孩不能乘坐 |
[24:13] | That was a joke. | 刚才是开玩笑的 |
[24:15] | Everyone ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[24:16] | Here we go. | 出发啦 |
[24:17] | No. But let’s go. | 没 但还是出发吧 |
[24:55] | God! | 天哪 |
[24:57] | Whew! | 哟 |
[24:59] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢乘坐 |
[25:02] | Yeah, so the robot works now, but would you | 这机器现在能正常运行 但是 |
[25:04] | really trust it out there on the streets of Manhattan? | 你真的相信它在曼哈顿街上也能不出错吗 |
[25:13] | I think two of them switched to Ginny’s side. It’s not bad. | 我认为有两名陪审员转为支持金妮了 还不错 |
[25:16] | Could do worse. | 情况可能会更糟 |
[25:18] | It’s not good enough. | 但还不够好 |
[25:20] | What’s up, Cable? | 怎么了 凯博 |
[25:21] | You know those 300 pages of code | 你还记得毒瘤在优盘上找到的 |
[25:23] | Sarcoma found on the thumb drive? | 那三百页代码吗 |
[25:25] | I finally figured out what they are: | 我终于搞清楚这代码的作用了 |
[25:27] | a back door. | 是一个后门程序 |
[25:28] | A secret opening into E.J.’s code that allows users | 一个能秘密进入英酱系统的代码 |
[25:30] | to hack in and control the vehicle. | 允许操作者进入和控制车辆 |
[25:32] | It’s what was used to kill Adam, | 这就是用于杀害亚当的罪魁祸首 |
[25:34] | and it’s in every copy of E.J. | 在英酱系统的每一份拷贝里都有 |
[25:36] | Ginny says she searched every byte of E.J. | 金妮说她已经搜索过英酱系统的每一个字节 |
[25:37] | It’s called a Heisenbug. | 这叫海森堡漏洞 |
[25:39] | It doesn’t show up on scans. | 不会被扫描出来 |
[25:40] | Here are three examples of code, written by | 这里一共有三组程序代码 分别是由 |
[25:42] | Adam, Ginny and Carter. | 亚当 金妮和卡特撰写的 |
[25:45] | Overlay each example | 把每一组代码 |
[25:47] | with the backdoor code found on the thumb drive… | 和我们在优盘上找到的后门代码相覆盖之后 |
[25:51] | Carter Spinell. | 是卡特·斯皮内尔干的 |
[25:53] | Find him now. | 马上找出他的位置 |
[25:55] | Tracking his GPS. | 正在追踪他的全球定位系统 |
[25:56] | Carter didn’t have security clearance, so he couldn’t have | 卡特安全级别不够 所以他没办法 |
[25:59] | loaded it into E.J. | 把这个后门程序装进英酱系统里 |
[26:00] | Which is why he must have swapped out | 所以他肯定是用了 |
[26:02] | Adam’s green thumb drive | 亚当用来给雨刷升级的 |
[26:03] | with windshield wiper upgrade, disguise the back door. | 那个绿色优盘 来掩饰他做的后门 |
[26:06] | – Why do it in the first place? – Money. | – 他为什么这么做呢 – 为了钱 |
[26:08] | Once E.J.’s vulnerable, | 一旦英酱系统出现漏洞 |
[26:09] | Carter could blackmail Ejetto | 卡特就能勒索宜健途公司 |
[26:11] | or sell it to any rival. | 或者把这个后门程序卖给其他竞争对手 |
[26:12] | Destroy the company he helped build? | 毁掉他自己帮忙创建的公司吗 |
[26:15] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[26:16] | More at play here than money. | 还有比钱更大的原因 |
[26:17] | Think Adam was in on it? | 你觉得亚当也参与了吗 |
[26:19] | Either way, Carter probably killed him to tie up loose ends. | 无论如何 卡特都有可能会杀他灭口 |
[26:21] | If he did, | 如果他真这么做了 |
[26:22] | that lets Ejetto and Ginny off the hook. | 宜健途公司和金妮倒是可以就此摆脱困境 |
[26:24] | Corporations aren’t liable for the crimes of an employee. | 雇员若犯下刑事罪 公司是不负连带责任的 |
[26:27] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[26:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:30] | Carter’s on the move. | 卡特正在移动中 |
[26:32] | Tell Danny to pick me up. | 让丹尼来接我 |
[26:41] | There he is. | 他在这里 |
[27:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:07] | Some bloodshot eyes, blue skin and nails, | 死者眼睛充血 皮肤和指甲发蓝 |
[27:10] | traces of vomit. | 有呕吐过的痕迹 |
[27:11] | Heroin overdose. | 他应该是死于过量吸食海洛因 |
[27:13] | He set the car for one last ride. | 他这辈子最后一次开车兜风 |
[27:14] | They’re saying suicide. | 警方认为是自杀 |
[27:16] | That’s what it looks like. | 看上去确实是这样 |
[27:17] | I guess we’re back to square one. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[27:18] | He could still be our guy, maybe Adam’s death | 他仍然可能是犯人 也许亚当的死 |
[27:20] | got to be too much for him. | 对他的打击太大 |
[27:21] | That would be the tidy answer. | 这样的话 就太简单了 |
[27:24] | It’s just one thing. | 但有一点 |
[27:25] | If you were gonna kill yourself, would you buckle up for safety? | 如果你一心求死的话 你还会系上安全带吗 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | If this was murder, maybe he knew | 如果这是谋杀 也许是因为 |
[27:34] | something about E.J. | 他知道一些关于英酱系统的信息 |
[27:35] | That somebody wanted to keep secret. | 某人想杀他灭口 |
[27:36] | Someone who had a lot riding on E.J. | 某个很依靠英酱系统的人 |
[27:38] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:47] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[27:58] | So what happened that day? | 那天到底发生了什么 |
[28:00] | Carter’s house. | 你们在卡特家见面那天 |
[28:04] | After you asked me about him, | 在你向我打听他的事情之后 |
[28:06] | I took a closer look at the junk code in the green thumb drive. | 我仔细检查了绿色优盘的乱码 |
[28:11] | Carter’s coding signature was all over it. | 上面一看就是卡特写的代码 |
[28:14] | You confronted him. | 所以你去跟他对质了 |
[28:16] | Yeah. I mean, I was… | 是的 我是说 我… |
[28:18] | furious and confused. | 既愤怒又困惑不解 |
[28:21] | I left him alive. | 我没有杀他 |
[28:25] | He-he swore that he had nothing to do with the accident | 他发誓 造成亚当死亡的那起事故 |
[28:28] | that killed Adam. | 跟他没有任何关系 |
[28:29] | He just wanted to… | 他只是想… |
[28:33] | …punish me. | … 惩罚我 |
[28:35] | Punish you for what? | 为什么要惩罚你 |
[28:37] | Oh, he-he was upset that I pulled his clearance. | 我取消了他的安全级别 他还在为此生气 |
[28:42] | But it was more than that. | 但远不止这些 |
[28:43] | He thought that | 他觉得我把工作 |
[28:45] | I was choosing my work over our friendship. | 看得比我跟他之间的友谊还重 |
[28:49] | He was my best friend, and he was right. | 他是我最好的朋友 而且他说的很对 |
[28:52] | Well, Carter’s admission | 卡特承认了 |
[28:53] | that he sabotaged E.J. | 是他破坏了英酱系统的程序 |
[28:54] | Means your company is not liable. | 这意味着你的公司可以不用负责 |
[28:56] | But it also means that E.J. Can be hacked. | 但这同时也意味着英酱系统是有漏洞的 |
[28:58] | You know, our investors will leave us in droves. | 投资者们如果知道了 他们肯定都会撤资的 |
[29:01] | Look, if you win, | 听着 如果你赢了这场诉讼 |
[29:02] | you can find new investors, | 你还能去寻找新的投资者 |
[29:04] | but if you lose, | 如果你输了 |
[29:04] | there’s no company left to invest in. | 你连公司都没有了 投资又有何用 |
[29:06] | Right, | 你说得对 |
[29:07] | but if I can just patch up that back door, | 但如果我能修补上那个后门程序的话 |
[29:09] | then the problem disappears. | 问题就解决了 |
[29:13] | I’m never giving up on E.J. | 我绝不会放弃英酱系统 |
[29:15] | It’s just a machine. | 它只是一台机器 |
[29:16] | To you. | 对你来说是那样 |
[29:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[29:23] | So what’s the plan? | 下一步怎么打算 |
[29:26] | We’re putting Dean Poole on the stand | 我们让迪安·普尔作为金尼的品格证人 |
[29:28] | as Ginny’s character witness. | 出庭作证 |
[29:30] | So, you want the CFO, | 所以 你想找首席财务官 |
[29:32] | the most corporate position of all corporateness, | 公司里最老奸巨猾的角色 |
[29:34] | as a character witness? | 来做品格证人 |
[29:36] | Ginny needs to see E.J. For what it really is. | 金妮需要看到英酱系统的真面目 |
[29:39] | Mr. Poole, you knew Carter Spinell? | 普尔先生 你认识卡特·斯皮内尔吗 |
[29:41] | Very well. | 我们很熟 |
[29:43] | It was a tragic loss. | 失去他 我们都十分悲痛 |
[29:45] | But isn’t he the second employee | 但是 他难道不是第二个 |
[29:47] | to die in one of your self-driving vehicles? | 死在你们无人驾驶车辆中的员工吗 |
[29:49] | Objection! | 反对 |
[29:51] | Facts not in evidence. | 所言真假未经证实 |
[29:52] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[29:54] | Watch it, Mr. Inglis. | 注意点 英格里斯先生 |
[29:55] | Yes, Your Honor. I withdraw. | 好的 法官大人 我撤销提问 |
[29:59] | Exhibit 14. | 第十四号证据 |
[30:01] | Ejetto’s so-called algorithm of ethics. | 宜健途公司所谓的伦理算法 |
[30:05] | Mr. Poole, would you describe its purpose? | 普尔先生 你能跟我们讲讲它的作用吗 |
[30:08] | It determines the car’s course of action | 这一算法是 在无法避免人员伤亡的情况下 |
[30:10] | in situations where the loss of human life is unavoidable. | 决定汽车的走向 |
[30:14] | That’s pretty hard to wrap my head around. | 听上去太复杂了 |
[30:17] | Uh, say a large tree’s fallen into your lane. | 假如说 有一棵大树正砸向你的车道 |
[30:21] | And on your right side, there’s a car | 你右边有一辆车 |
[30:22] | with two passengers, and on your left, | 车里有两名乘客 而你左边车道的车里 |
[30:24] | there’s one with three passengers. | 一共有三名乘客 |
[30:26] | Which car does your car choose to hit? | 你的汽车会选择撞哪一辆 |
[30:29] | The algorithm’s designed | 这个算法的设计初衷 |
[30:30] | to save as many lives as possible. | 是为了尽可能拯救更多的生命 |
[30:32] | So it would swerve into the car with only two passengers? | 所以它会撞向有两名乘客的车吗 |
[30:38] | No. The car would stay its course. | 不 它会保持当前路线不变 |
[30:41] | In order to kill | 为了将伤亡人数 |
[30:42] | the fewest number of people, your car | 控制在最低 你的车 |
[30:46] | would run straight into the tree and kill you, | 会直接开向大树 杀害你自己 |
[30:49] | and there’s nothing you could do about it? | 而对此你无能为力 |
[30:51] | It takes millions of calculations into account, | 它考虑了不计其数的因素 |
[30:52] | far better than any human could, again, | 远超任何人类的能力 再说一次 |
[30:55] | in order to save as many lives as possible. | 这是为了尽可能拯救更多生命 |
[30:59] | Is it possible the upgrade had a glitch | 有没有可能 升级有差错 |
[31:01] | and that it identified Adam as a danger, | 它把亚当识别成危险 |
[31:04] | as a life it had to take? | 认为必须取其性命 |
[31:06] | No. I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[31:09] | I’m not qualified to answer that. | 我没资格回答这个问题 |
[31:13] | That’s terrifying. | 真可怕 |
[31:15] | No further questions. | 没有其它问题了 |
[31:20] | My spirit animal ain’t feeling this. | 我的兽魂不喜欢这样 |
[31:25] | Machines do not have a choice, but their makers do. | 机器无法选择 但它们的制造者可以 |
[31:27] | She chose poorly. | 她的选择真差劲 |
[31:28] | You mean that carny ride was a tree trunk shy | 你是说 兜风路上倒下的大树 |
[31:31] | of my early demise? | 会让我英年早逝 |
[31:32] | Hell to the no. | 不可理喻 |
[31:34] | The mirror jurors have flatlined. | 镜像陪审员改变心意了 |
[31:36] | We’re back to two to four against. | 我们又回到了二比四的局面 |
[31:38] | Getting them back on board is gonna be | 重新赢回他们 |
[31:39] | a steep climb. | 会大费周章 |
[31:40] | Like E.J., | 和英酱一样 |
[31:41] | sometimes you have to make a choice | 有时候你得做出选择 |
[31:43] | of whom to save. | 要救谁 |
[31:56] | That was insane. | 难以置信 |
[31:58] | They totally misunderstood E.J. | 他们完全误解了英酱 |
[32:00] | He’s not some Frankenstein monster. | 他不是什么弗兰肯斯坦怪物 |
[32:01] | He’ll… save thousands of lives. | 他会… 拯救成千上万的性命 |
[32:05] | Millions of lives. | 不计其数的性命 |
[32:08] | Ambition. | 抱负 |
[32:12] | It’s a positive thing. | 是件好事 |
[32:16] | But often comes from a deep-seated need | 但通常是来源于 |
[32:19] | to… recover something that’s been lost. | 对事物失而复得的极度渴望 |
[32:23] | What have you lost? | 你失去了什么 |
[32:28] | I’ve left some people behind. | 我放弃了一些人 |
[32:32] | You want to tell me what you’ve lost? | 想说说你失去了什么吗 |
[32:36] | I know about E.J. | 我知道英酱的事 |
[32:38] | The boy you loved, | 你深爱的男孩 |
[32:40] | who died in a car accident ten years ago. | 十年前死于一场车祸 |
[32:43] | Chunk filled me in. | 特朗科告诉我的 |
[32:46] | And then my office sent me this. | 然后我的办公室给我发了这个 |
[32:53] | I was driving him home. | 我当时开车送他回家 |
[32:55] | And it was dark, rainy. | 天很黑 在下雨 |
[32:58] | Uh, there was an oncoming car, a narrow bridge. | 经过窄桥的时候一辆车迎面而来 |
[33:02] | He died in my arms. | 他死在了我的怀里 |
[33:04] | I… | 我… |
[33:07] | I killed him. | 我害死了他 |
[33:12] | Evan Johnson. | 埃文·约翰逊 |
[33:14] | The real E.J. | 真正的英酱 |
[33:15] | And now Carter is dead. | 现在卡特也死了 |
[33:21] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[33:24] | Well, he loved you, too. | 他也爱你 |
[33:26] | But you can’t love anybody else | 但你无法爱上他人 |
[33:28] | because you’re still in love with Evan. | 因为你还爱着埃文 |
[33:30] | You’ve transferred it onto E.J. | 你移情到了英酱身上 |
[33:32] | But, for Carter, it was jealousy, | 但对卡特来说 这是出于嫉妒 |
[33:34] | not blackmail. | 并非勒索 |
[33:35] | He was trying to… take out his rival. | 他想要… 干掉情敌 |
[33:38] | You have to tell the jury this. | 你必须告诉陪审团这件事 |
[33:39] | They need to know what really happened. | 他们需要知道实情 |
[33:41] | I mean, you need to testify. | 你得去作证 |
[33:43] | The idea that Carter hacked into E.J. | 是卡特黑进了英酱 |
[33:46] | and that’s what caused Adam’s death, | 亚当是因此而死的 |
[33:49] | they’ll buy that. | 他们会相信的 |
[33:50] | I’m not coming to court. | 我不去法庭 |
[33:51] | Not until I fix E.J. | 除非我修好英酱 |
[33:56] | Evan’s gone. | 埃文已经不在了 |
[33:58] | And E.J. Can’t bring him back. | 英酱也无法让他起死回生 |
[34:00] | I didn’t take this case | 我不是为了拯救你的科技公司 |
[34:02] | to save your tech company. | 才接的这个案子 |
[34:05] | I took it to help you, to help you move on, | 我是为了帮助你 让你向前看 |
[34:07] | and do all the incredible things that you need to do. | 去肩负那些美好的事物 |
[34:11] | And if you don’t, your only legacy will be | 如果你不这么做 那你唯一让人记住的就会是 |
[34:14] | that you were the girl who created | 你是那个创造了 |
[34:15] | the killer self-driving car. | 杀人自动驾驶汽车的人 |
[34:18] | That’s why you put Dean on the stand. | 所以你才让迪安上庭 |
[34:21] | To manipulate me. | 来控制我 |
[34:24] | At least come for the verdict. | 至少来听判决吧 |
[34:27] | Okay, but I won’t testify. | 好 但是我不会作证 |
[34:33] | Ginny, would you like me to stop for some coffee? | 金妮 想停车去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[34:38] | I can’t believe I left Carter like that. | 不敢相信我让卡特那么走了 |
[34:41] | So alone. | 让他如此孤单 |
[34:43] | That’s not on you. | 这不怪你 |
[34:44] | I think he was murdered. | 我觉得他是被谋杀的 |
[34:46] | We don’t have proof, but… | 我们没证据 但是… |
[34:50] | – E.J.? – I can’t get the door unlocked. | – 英酱 – 车门锁了我打不开 |
[34:52] | E.J., stop the car. | 英酱 停车 |
[34:57] | – I don’t know what’s happening. – I do. | – 我不知道怎么回事 – 我知道 |
[34:59] | E.J. Is trying to kill us. | 英酱想杀了我们 |
[35:10] | E.J., all systems abort. | 英酱 废除所有系统 |
[35:12] | I repeat, all systems abort! | 再说一次 废除所有系统 |
[35:14] | Cable, someone is sending us | 凯博 有人把我们 |
[35:15] | into to the East River. | 带向东河 |
[35:17] | Would you put your latte | 你能把拿铁放下 |
[35:18] | down please and hack us the hell out of here? | 黑进程序把我们带离这里吗 |
[35:20] | Got you. | 明白 |
[35:21] | E.J.’s been breached. The back door’s in use. | 英酱被入侵了 后门被占用了 |
[35:24] | I don’t know how to lock the door. | 我不知道怎么关上后门 |
[35:25] | Can’t be locked, you have to force them out of E.J. | 无法关闭 你得用大量病毒淹没大门 |
[35:28] | by flooding the door with an unbridled virus. | 逼他们从英酱里面离开 |
[35:29] | How about… | 不如… |
[35:31] | self-replicating MyDoom! | 用诺维格自我复制病毒 |
[35:32] | I’ve got that one. | 我能做到 |
[35:33] | Gonna save the life of Ginny f reaking Bretton. | 要救受惊的金妮·布雷顿一命了 |
[35:36] | I’m in the car, too. | 我也在车上好吧 |
[35:37] | It’s not working, the door’s been laced with malware. | 不起作用 门被恶意软件拴上了 |
[35:39] | Enter the back door multiple times at once, okay? | 试试同时多次进入后门 好吗 |
[35:42] | Force a shutdown. | 强迫关门 |
[35:43] | I’d be impressed if I wasn’t about to die. | 如果不是要死了 我会很折服的 |
[35:45] | 200, 400, | 二百 四百 |
[35:46] | 800 entrances in the back door. | 八百个后门入口 |
[35:48] | Still nothing. 1,600, 3,200, | 还是无效 1600 3200 |
[35:51] | 6400… 6,400… | |
[35:53] | Systems down! | 系统瘫痪 |
[35:59] | You sure you wouldn’t like some coffee? | 你确定不想喝点咖啡吗 |
[36:02] | Maybe a cappuccino? | 卡布奇诺怎么样 |
[36:09] | I’ll testify. | 我要去作证 |
[36:12] | You’ve heard their witnesses say that Adam Bunson’s death | 你听到他们的目击证人说 亚当·本森的死 |
[36:15] | was caused by your technology. | 是由于你的技术引起的 |
[36:17] | Yes, I have. | 是的 听到了 |
[36:20] | Well… | 嗯… |
[36:21] | we believe that it was his own error | 我们相信 是他自己的错误 |
[36:25] | that caused his death. | 导致了他的死亡 |
[36:28] | Now, you’ve investigated everything involved… | 你调查了所有相关的东西… |
[36:31] | Hardware, software, thumb drives, hard drives? | 硬件 软件 优盘 硬盘 |
[36:35] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[36:36] | So, in your professional opinion, | 所以 作为这一切的创造者 |
[36:39] | as the creator | 和主程序员 |
[36:41] | and chief programmer of all of these things, | 从你专业的角度看 |
[36:43] | what killed Adam? | 是什么害死了亚当 |
[36:46] | Man or machine? | 人还是机器 |
[36:50] | Machine. | 机器 |
[36:55] | E.J. Killed him. | 英酱害死了他 |
[37:14] | You do realize | 你明确知道 |
[37:15] | that by saying it was the technology’s fault, that… | 承认是科技的错… |
[37:18] | you could lose your company? | 你可能会失去公司吧 |
[37:20] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[37:23] | Uh, the technology was compromised, | 科技被干扰了 |
[37:26] | and that’s what caused Adam’s death. | 所以导致了亚当的死亡 |
[37:28] | Well, this is a very important question, because | 这个问题很重要 因为 |
[37:31] | if the compromise was caused by your error, | 如果干扰是由你的错误引起的 |
[37:33] | then your company is liable. | 那么你的公司就有责任 |
[37:35] | But if it was caused by the illegal acts of someone else, | 但若是由他人的非法行为引起的 |
[37:39] | your company cannot be held liable | 那么你的公司 |
[37:41] | for the criminal acts of others. | 就无需对他人的犯罪行为负责 |
[37:42] | So, I ask you, | 所以 我问你 |
[37:45] | what caused the compromise? | 干扰从何而来 |
[37:51] | A man I trusted. | 一个我信任的人 |
[37:54] | A man who loved me, but I never loved back, | 一个爱我 但我确无法回应之人 |
[37:57] | because I was in love with someone else. | 因为我爱的是别人 |
[38:00] | Someone I couldn’t let go of. | 一个我无法放手的人 |
[38:04] | The system was compromised | 当他恶意黑入的时候 |
[38:06] | when he hacked it with malicious intent. | 系统被干扰了 |
[38:09] | Who hacked it, Ms. Bretton? | 谁黑进去了 布雷顿女士 |
[38:13] | Adam’s death was the result | 亚当的死亡源于 |
[38:16] | of a criminal act caused by Carter Spinell. | 卡特·斯皮内尔的犯罪行为 |
[38:20] | And I now have the evidence to prove it. | 现在我有证据可以证明 |
[38:38] | Madam Foreman. | 首席陪审员女士 |
[38:41] | In the case of Bunson v. Ejetto Technologies, | 对于本森状告宜健途科技一案 |
[38:43] | how do you find? | 你们怎么裁决 |
[38:46] | We, the jury, find the defendant, Ejetto Technologies, | 我们 陪审团 认为被告 宜健途科技 |
[38:49] | not liable for the death of Adam Bunson. | 无需承担亚当·本森的死亡责任 |
[38:53] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的先生们和女士们 |
[38:54] | this court thanks you for your service. | 法庭感谢你们这次的服务 |
[38:57] | Court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[39:02] | Hi. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:11] | Well done. | 做的好 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[39:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:28] | Please know that my settlement offer still stands. | 请你知道 我的和解协议依然有效 |
[39:32] | But… you won. | 但是… 你赢了 |
[39:36] | Well, we both lost Adam. | 我们都失去了亚当 |
[39:43] | Here, here. Come here. | 过来 |
[39:54] | Dean. | 迪安 |
[39:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[39:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | Sorry I won’t be able to help you with your next trial. | 抱歉你的下一场审判我没办法帮你了 |
[40:03] | For double murder. | 双重谋杀案 |
[40:05] | Police are on their way. | 警察已经在路上了 |
[40:07] | What? | 什么 |
[40:08] | You used Carter to create the back door | 你利用卡特制造了后门 |
[40:09] | and Adam to load it in, | 让亚当把它加载进去 |
[40:10] | and then you killed them both, | 然后你把他俩都杀了 |
[40:12] | so you could exploit it any way you wanted. | 这样你就可以随心所欲的利用它了 |
[40:13] | ‘Cause you’re the money guy. | 因为你是金钱至上的人 |
[40:15] | That’s quite a theory. | 这猜想不错 |
[40:17] | Oh, no, the theory was | 不 猜想是 |
[40:18] | that someone hacked into E.J. Twice… | 有人两次黑进英酱 |
[40:21] | Once to kill Adam, | 一次为了杀害亚当 |
[40:22] | and then to send Carter on his ride into oblivion. | 另一次是为了将卡特送上遗忘之旅 |
[40:26] | We traced that user to you. | 我们追踪到你了 |
[40:29] | And that’s not a theory, it’s a fact. | 而且这不是猜想 是事实 |
[40:32] | One family member just became dispensable. | 有一个家庭成员现在可有可无了 |
[40:39] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:40] | Anything you say… | 你所说的任何事… |
[40:43] | So… | 现在… |
[40:46] | still have mixed feelings about advancing technology? | 对先进科技还是持复杂感情吗 |
[40:48] | She wasn’t at fault. | 她没有错 |
[40:51] | Your uncle was a cabbie, wasn’t he? | 你的叔叔是的士司机 对吧 |
[40:54] | Yeah. For 32 years. | 是的 干了三十二年 |
[40:56] | I swear, he knew everyone in San Juan | 我发誓 他叫的上圣胡安每个人的名字 |
[40:58] | by name, and everyone knew him. | 大家也都认识他 |
[41:01] | Man, I miss riding in that cab. | 很想念坐他车的日子 |
[41:11] | So, this is where it all began, huh? | 这里就是一切开始的地方 |
[41:14] | The crash that inspired you to create E.J.? | 那场车祸激发你创造了英酱 |
[41:22] | First time I’ve been back here. | 这是我第一次回来这 |
[41:25] | I know our little joyride was your doing. | 我知道我们那次小兜风是你的杰作 |
[41:28] | Getting Cable to use the back door to hack it. | 让凯博利用后门黑进去 |
[41:31] | You caught that, huh? | 被你发现了 |
[41:32] | Well, timing was just a bit | 因为时机有点 |
[41:34] | too convenient. | 太巧合了 |
[41:35] | I guess you needed to do it, or I wouldn’t have testified. | 我想你需要这么做 否则我不会作证 |
[41:52] | I don’t know if I can let him go. | 我不知道能不能放手 |
[41:54] | You don’t have to let Evan go. | 你不用放开埃文 |
[41:56] | He’ll always be a part of you. | 他永远都是你的一部分 |
[41:58] | E.J. Isn’t Evan. | 英酱不是埃文 |
[42:20] | So, what are you gonna do now? | 你接下来有什么打算 |
[42:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:24] | I’ve had this, uh, overwhelming urge | 我有一股 强烈的冲动 |
[42:27] | to check out the Gobi Desert. | 想去一趟戈壁滩 |
[42:30] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[42:32] | I’ve got a phone call to make. | 我要打个电话 |
[42:37] | Someone, uh… | 一个… |
[42:40] | I left behind. | 我放弃的人 |
[42:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:49] | Travel safe. | 安全旅游 |
[43:00] | Amy. Hi. | 艾米 嗨 |
[43:02] | Yes, it is. | 是的 我是 |
[43:05] | I know. It’s been awhile. | 是啊 有段时间了 |