时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I need makeup over here, please. | 化妆师过来一下 快一点 |
[00:08] | I know, we’re on time. | 明白 我们会准时的 |
[00:10] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 快点 伙计们 动起来 |
[00:25] | Hey, want to finish her up? | 把她的头发弄完吧 |
[00:45] | Bull. | 布尔 |
[00:47] | Bull? | 布尔 |
[00:48] | Hello? | 听见了吗 |
[00:51] | You and your observation game. | 又在玩你的观察游戏了 |
[00:53] | All right. What do you see? | 好吧 你发现了什么 |
[00:55] | This hair guy hates his model. | 那个理发师不喜欢他的模特 |
[00:58] | She’s a handful. | 她事很多 |
[01:00] | And in the back there, they’re having an affair. | 后面那里 他们两个关系暧昧 |
[01:02] | And your former boss is one tough cookie. | 你的前任领导很强势 |
[01:05] | Will, will you please keep up? | 威尔 你能打起精神来吗 |
[01:09] | Nella’s still a hard-ass. | 奈拉还是个凶悍的老板啊 |
[01:10] | That’s Ms. Hard-Ass to you, Mr. Chunk. | 是对你凶悍 特朗科先生 |
[01:14] | Nella. You know my boss, Dr. Jason Bull. | 奈拉 这是我的老板 杰森·布尔博士 |
[01:16] | You’ve only had one real boss, and that was me. | 你只有过一个真正的老板 那就是我 |
[01:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[01:21] | Oh, and, uh, that’s Will. | 这是威尔 |
[01:23] | He’s the new me. | 接替我的人 |
[01:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:26] | And I love your futuristic theme. | 你这未来感的主题我喜欢 |
[01:29] | When do I get my iScarf? | 什么时候能拿到我的电子围脖 |
[01:30] | When Will invents it. | 威尔发明出来的时候 |
[01:32] | Him and his fancy science degree. | 他和他那花哨的科学学位 |
[01:34] | God, he’s such a disappointment. | 天啊 他真令人失望 |
[01:36] | Will? | 威尔 |
[01:40] | If that reporter gets close to the finale gown, | 如果让那个记者接触到压轴礼服 |
[01:43] | you’re fired. | 你就走人 |
[01:44] | Okay. Got it. | 明白 |
[01:46] | Will. | 威尔 |
[01:47] | Nella’s still anal about… | 奈拉还是非常讨厌… |
[01:49] | – Design theft, I know. – Okay. | – 创意剽窃 我懂 – 好的 |
[01:51] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[01:54] | Hi there. I’m Jason. | 你好 我是杰森 |
[01:57] | Hi. I’m Allie. | 你好 我是艾丽 |
[01:58] | Allie. | 艾丽 |
[01:59] | I know I look like a stoplight. | 我知道我看起来像个信号灯 |
[02:01] | Well, you could definitely cause a traffic jam or two. | 你的美貌绝对可以引起交通堵塞 |
[02:05] | Have a good show, Ms. Stoplight. | 祝演出成功 信号灯女士 |
[02:07] | Welcome to Fashion Week. | 欢迎来看时装秀 |
[02:11] | We met in this exact spot | 三年前我们就是 |
[02:13] | three years ago. | 在这里遇见的 |
[02:15] | You wouldn’t let me date whatshername. | 你不让我和她约会 |
[02:16] | I wouldn’t let you? | 我不让 |
[02:18] | Jason, he saved you. | 杰森 他救了你 |
[02:19] | I saw that girl, | 我见过那个女孩 |
[02:20] | and you dodged a missile. | 你可是躲过一劫 |
[02:21] | Chunk, it looks like you finally did | 特朗科 你可终于 |
[02:23] | something right in the fashion world. | 在时尚圈里摸清了套路 |
[02:25] | You know what? Don’t come for me today. | 你今天不要针对我 |
[02:27] | Okay? I’m here for the show. | 好吗 我是来看演出的 |
[02:28] | Chunk. It’s okay. | 特朗科 别激动 |
[02:31] | You look gorgeous, J. | 你今天很迷人 J |
[02:39] | That’s Kira Petrova, | 这是琪拉·佩卓娃 |
[02:41] | new face of Nella Wester’s print campaign. | 奈拉·韦斯特平面媒体上的新面孔 |
[02:44] | Look at that silhouette. | 看那完美的曲线 |
[03:07] | Not everybody can pull off white gold, but she does it. | 不是每个人都能驾驭白金的衣服 但她就可以 |
[03:10] | Ah. Speaking of white gold. Diana. | 说起白金 狄安娜 |
[03:14] | – Texas Diana? – Yes. | – 德克萨斯的狄安娜- 没错 |
[03:15] | Oh. Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[03:17] | It’s dirty, isn’t it? | 她知道可不太好 对吧 |
[03:19] | She knows where I am, she’s just trying to distract me. | 她知道我在哪 就是想让我分心 |
[03:22] | I knew I liked her. | 我就知道我会喜欢她 |
[03:27] | It’s Nella, not Kira. | 是奈拉 不是琪拉 |
[03:29] | And she wasn’t even supposed to model today. | 今天展示的不该是她啊 |
[03:42] | Brava! Brava! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[03:47] | Once a model, always a model. | 一夕为模 终身为模啊 |
[03:50] | She’s still got it. | 还是那么有气场 |
[03:57] | Nella! Nella! Oh, my God! | 奈拉 奈拉 天哪 |
[03:59] | Is there a doctor in the house? | 现场有人是医生吗 |
[04:01] | I need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[04:02] | We’re at the Armory. My friend, | 我们在时装周现场 我朋友 |
[04:04] | she’s collapsed. She’s not breathing. | 她晕倒了 没有呼吸了 |
[04:06] | I can’t get a pulse. | 我感受不到脉搏 |
[04:08] | And we need some help, you got to hurry. | 我们需要帮助 你们要快 |
[04:10] | Would you stop taking pictures? | 你们能不要再拍照了吗 |
[04:12] | The fashion world is in mourning | 整个时尚界都在哀悼 |
[04:14] | after the sudden death of renowned designer Nella Wester. | 著名设计师奈拉·韦斯特突然死亡 |
[04:18] | Rumors have surged lately | 最近很多谣言称 |
[04:19] | that she had an undisclosed heart condition. | 她有未公开的心脏病 |
[04:21] | Sources close to Wester say she’s a recovering drug addict | 韦斯特身边的人透露 她戒过毒 |
[04:24] | but had been clean for years. | 但是已多年不沾染毒品 |
[04:27] | As fashion luminaries gather at a service later today, | 在今天时尚界精英出席追悼的同时 |
[04:29] | the medical examiner’s office works hard to determine | 法医正努力查清 |
[04:31] | the cause of Nella Wester’s death. | 奈拉·韦斯特的死因 |
[04:34] | I just know it was a brain aneurism. | 我觉得这应该是脑瘤 |
[04:36] | My aunt had one. | 我姑妈也有这个病 |
[04:37] | Dropped dead in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner. | 她感恩节晚餐进行到一半时倒下死了 |
[04:39] | Jessica, it was a seizure. | 杰西卡 这是癫痫发作 |
[04:41] | I saw her face when she died. | 她死的时候我看到了她的脸 |
[04:42] | It was a mask. | 像面具一样僵硬 |
[04:44] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[04:46] | People are hardwired to gossip. It releases endorphins. | 人们天生热衷于八卦 这样能释放内啡肽 |
[04:49] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:51] | I’ll say it: Nella O.D.’ed. | 还是我说吧 奈拉是死于过量吸食毒品 |
[04:53] | She didn’t sew, but she loved her needles. | 她不缝衣服 但她可是喜欢针头呢 |
[04:56] | Chunk, I know it hurts. | 特朗科 我知道很伤人 |
[04:58] | Brent. She’s been clean for ten years, shut up. | 布伦特 她已经十年没有碰过毒品了 你闭嘴 |
[05:00] | Jean-Carlo, you’re so sensitive. | 珍卡洛 你太敏感了 |
[05:02] | Who’s Prince Charming? | 那位男士哪来的 |
[05:03] | He’s Brent Orlov. | 布伦特·奥洛弗 |
[05:05] | Nella’s biggest competitor, | 奈拉最大的对手 |
[05:07] | and a vile, vindictive douche. | 是个下流小心眼的脑残 |
[05:10] | Hi, Chunky. | 你好 小科科 |
[05:12] | You afraid he’s right? | 你怕他说的是对的吗 |
[05:14] | That she fell off the wagon? | 怕她毒瘾复发吗 |
[05:15] | No. | 当然不 |
[05:18] | Well… | 好吧… |
[05:19] | This is crazy. | 这真是疯了 |
[05:20] | There’s one way to find out. | 我个办法能查清 |
[05:24] | Hey, Dr. Bull. | 你好 布尔博士 |
[05:25] | Tough day. | 天很难过啊 |
[05:27] | Yeah. Uh, this is Kira, | 没错 这是琪拉 |
[05:30] | my fiancée. | 我的未婚妻 |
[05:32] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | I am a lucky one. | 我很幸运 |
[05:37] | Will, I have one question for you. | 威尔 我想问你个问题 |
[05:39] | Was Nella using heroin? | 奈拉在吸海洛因吗 |
[05:41] | – Bull. – Excuse me. | – 布尔 – 借过 |
[05:42] | – What? – Excuse me. | – 什么 – 借过 |
[05:44] | If it isn’t Neil Pike. | 这不是尼尔·派克吗 |
[05:45] | Ah, Jason Bull. | 杰森·布尔 |
[05:47] | Did you know Nella Wester died of arsenic poisoning? | 你知道奈拉·韦斯特死于砷中毒吗 |
[05:50] | What? | 什么 |
[05:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:54] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah. It was no accident. | 不错 不是意外事故 |
[05:57] | Her dress was infused with trivalent arsenic, | 她的裙子上沾满了三价砷 |
[05:59] | which absorbs through the skin. | 透进了皮肤 |
[06:01] | She was dead the minute she put on that dress, | 穿上裙子的那一刻 她就死定了 |
[06:02] | she just didn’t know it yet. | 只是没有发觉而已 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:06] | William Mercado, | 威廉·麦卡多 |
[06:07] | you are under arrest for her murder. | 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[06:10] | What? You, you can’t be serious. | 什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:11] | – Kira, let him go. – This is a mistake. | – 琪拉 让他走 – 你们一定搞错了 |
[06:13] | – Let him go. – Wait. No. | – 让他走 – 等下 不 |
[06:14] | – You can’t be serious. – Go, Chunk. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 走吧 特朗科 |
[06:16] | What… What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[06:17] | Nothing. I swear. | 什么都没有 我发誓 |
[06:19] | What’s your favorite game, Will, checkers or chess? | 你最喜欢什么 威尔 西洋棋还是象棋 |
[06:22] | Don’t think about it, just answer. | 不要思考 回答我就好 |
[06:23] | Uh, neither. I like Pictionary. | 都不是 我喜欢画图猜字 |
[06:27] | Will Mercado wanted to watch Ms. Wester die. | 威尔·麦卡多想让韦斯特女士死 |
[06:29] | It wasn’t enough to kill, he had to humiliate… | 这构不成谋杀理由 他应该是被羞辱… |
[06:31] | It’s sickening. Numerous employees… | 这令人恐惧 许多员工… |
[06:33] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[06:35] | Due diligence. | 应有的勤奋 |
[06:37] | …and heard Mercado | .. 听到麦卡多 |
[06:38] | threaten to kill her. He simply snapped. | 威胁要杀她 他终于爆发了 |
[06:42] | And he’s got a PhD in chemistry. | 他还是化学博士 |
[06:44] | Are you done now? | 你现在相信了吗 |
[06:46] | Pike’s a renegade. | 派克不按套路出牌 |
[06:47] | Forces early arrests so he can pressure people to plead out. | 提早强制逮捕 这样他就能施压使其承认罪行 |
[06:52] | He’s a bully with the NYPD as muscle. | 他就是披着纽约警局皮的狼 |
[06:56] | No. | 不是吧 |
[06:58] | What? | 什么 |
[06:59] | You want to defend the man | 你想为那个杀了我朋友的人 |
[07:01] | that killed my friend? | 辩护吗 |
[07:02] | What if Will didn’t do it? | 如果不是威尔干的呢 |
[07:03] | And you get this how? | 你又是怎么知道的 |
[07:05] | He’s not a chess player. | 他不下棋 |
[07:12] | Think about the spectacle of the crime. | 想想犯罪现场 |
[07:14] | Nella dying right as she hits the runway. | 奈拉那么巧一上T台就倒下了 |
[07:17] | The right amount of poison. | 适量的毒药 |
[07:18] | The right amount of time. | 恰当的时机 |
[07:19] | It takes planning. Thinking six moves ahead. | 这都是要精心策划的 走六步太精准了 |
[07:21] | This… | 这 |
[07:22] | wasn’t chess, Bull. | 不是在下棋 布尔 |
[07:26] | She was my mentor. | 她是我的人生导师 |
[07:29] | I know, Chunk. | 我知道 特朗科 |
[07:35] | Mr. Pike, they wouldn’t let me go with him. | 派克先生 他们不会让我跟着去的 |
[07:36] | It’s not a field trip, miss. | 这不是去考察 女士 |
[07:38] | He’s a criminal suspect. | 他是犯罪嫌疑人 |
[07:39] | Will couldn’t have done this. | 威尔不会做这样的事情 |
[07:42] | Can you at least tell me where they took him? | 你至少告诉我他们带他去哪里了吧 |
[07:45] | Look, I can’t help you. | 听着 我帮不了你 |
[07:48] | Please. Please. | 求求你了 |
[07:49] | If facts reveal Will may not have done it… | 如果事实证明威尔没有杀人 |
[07:53] | are you willing to just sit by? | 你就打算袖手旁观吗 |
[07:57] | Let’s at least look into it. | 至少我们先调查一下 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:07] | Bull. | 布尔 |
[08:10] | You better be right. | 你最好是对的 |
[08:27] | So, Nella had 25 full-time employees, | 奈拉手下有二十五个全职员工 |
[08:29] | dozens of contractors, several million in loans | 十多个承包商 几百万贷款 |
[08:32] | and a handful of volatile investors. | 和几个不稳定的投资人 |
[08:34] | And she was abusive. | 她还是个挑刺的老板 |
[08:36] | Lots of people could have wanted her dead. | 想让她死的人太多了 |
[08:38] | Speaking of which. | 说到这个 |
[08:40] | Temp forgot to charge my phone. | 临时助理忘了给我手机充电 |
[08:41] | Again? When are you going to replace your assistant? | 又忘了 你打算什么时候换掉这个助理 |
[08:43] | When I find someone I like. | 等找到下一个我看得顺眼的 |
[08:45] | Bull, it’s been a month. | 布尔 都一个月了 |
[08:46] | The temps ain’t cutting it. | 他还没搞定 |
[08:47] | I knew I should have brought Chunk. | 我就知道应该带特朗科来的 |
[08:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[08:50] | So he could give you side-eye the whole time | 为了全程看他甩脸子吗 |
[08:52] | for taking the case? Be glad I’m here. | 就因为你接了这案子 来的是我你就偷着乐吧 |
[08:53] | Does someone need me to tell her that she is loved and needed? | 我还需要亲自对某些人说我有多爱多需要她吗 |
[08:59] | There’s the side-eye. | 这回甩脸子的是你了 |
[09:00] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[09:02] | Will Mercado totally killed her. | 绝对是威尔·麦卡多杀了她 |
[09:04] | You sound convinced, Delilah. | 你好像很确定 黛利拉 |
[09:06] | You would be, too, | 你也会确定的 |
[09:09] | if you got an e-mail saying he was going to kill her. | 要是你也看到那封他威胁杀了她的邮件 |
[09:11] | I gave it to the police, of course. | 当然我交给警方了 |
[09:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:14] | Do you know if the police will be returning | 你知道警方会把婚纱裙 |
[09:16] | the wedding dress back to us? | 还回来吗 |
[09:18] | Ugh, that dress. | 那条裙子 |
[09:19] | It took a dozen people 3,000 hours | 十二个人花了整整三千个小时 |
[09:22] | to create that wedding gown. Now all of it’s headed | 才做出来的婚纱礼服 现在所有心血 |
[09:24] | to some toxic waste dump, | 被扔进有毒废料处理场了 |
[09:26] | just like this place. | 就像这个地方一样 |
[09:27] | – Poor Nella. – Giancarlo. | – 可怜的奈拉 – 姜卡洛 |
[09:30] | Changing wardrobe? | 这是在换服装吗 |
[09:32] | Well, I designed this for Nella’s menswear collection. | 这是我为奈拉设计的男装系列 |
[09:35] | Brent Orlov is throwing | 布伦特·奥洛弗明晚要开派对 |
[09:36] | some ritzy black-tie-only tomorrow night, | 只能穿高级礼服 |
[09:39] | and this will come in handy. | 到时候就派上用场了 |
[09:41] | You regularly hang out with Nella’s biggest rival? | 你经常跟奈拉最大的竞争对手一起吗 |
[09:44] | I’m looking for a job, okay? | 我要找工作的 好吗 |
[09:46] | This place is done. | 这地方已经完了 |
[09:48] | And so are we. | 我们也完事了 |
[09:50] | Will. | 威尔 |
[09:51] | You made bail. | 你去保释他了 |
[09:52] | I am that good, yes. | 我人就是这么好 |
[09:55] | Kira. | 琪拉 |
[09:59] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | 你在这真是太好了 |
[10:01] | I’m so sorry. Thank you for coming. | 抱歉 谢谢你能来 |
[10:05] | Where else would I be? | 不然我能去哪呢 |
[10:06] | They look happy. | 他们很高兴 |
[10:08] | Come with us. | 过来 |
[10:10] | – Here’s your bag. – Thank you. | – 拿好你的包 – 谢谢 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[10:14] | You know why Bull took the case? | 你知道布尔为什么要接这个案子吗 |
[10:16] | You. | 为了你 |
[10:18] | Right. | 对 |
[10:19] | He’s knows how much Nella meant to you. | 他知道奈拉对你有多重要 |
[10:22] | Wants to make sure the right person goes down for the crime. | 也想让真正的罪犯落马 |
[10:25] | Take it from me: | 听我的 |
[10:27] | you do, too. | 你也一样 |
[10:43] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[10:45] | Diana! How’s Texas? | 狄安娜 德克萨斯州怎么样 |
[10:49] | Big. | 很大 |
[10:50] | How are those models at Fashion Week? | 时装周的模特们呢 |
[10:52] | Tall. | 很高 |
[10:53] | Yeah, just you and Chunk. | 就你和特朗科两个人 |
[10:55] | Tearing it up like Butch and Sundance, pre-Bolivia. | 就跟《虎豹小霸王》里的人一样花天酒地 |
[10:58] | Yeah, that’s us. | 对 没错 |
[11:00] | Well, careful there, Sundance. | 那你可小心了 小霸王 |
[11:03] | You don’t want that fall fashion to kill you. | 可别在时装周玩坏了 |
[11:10] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[11:14] | Is it too soon to ask what you’re wearing? | 我现在问你穿的什么是不是太早了 |
[11:17] | You know, I do like you. You are so easy. | 我太喜欢你了 你太让人感觉舒服了 |
[11:20] | Only with you. | 只对你这样 |
[11:22] | Yeah, I got myself a pair of your pants | 我就随便穿了一条你乱扔的裤子 |
[11:24] | lying around here somewhere to prove it. | 以此证明 |
[11:27] | You’re not wearing them? | 你没穿吗 |
[11:29] | Baby, I’m not wearing a thing. | 亲爱的 我什么都没穿 |
[11:32] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[11:34] | The prosecution found arsenic in Will’s hands. | 控方在威尔手上发现了砷 |
[11:36] | I handled the wedding dress at the show. | 在时装秀上是我负责处理那件婚礼裙的 |
[11:38] | Marissa, we need a doctor in a white coat to say that. | 玛丽莎 这话得由法医讲 |
[11:41] | Expert witness, got it. | 专家证人 明白 |
[11:43] | Also, Pike’s got Will’s e-mail | 而且 派克还拿到了威尔给奈拉 |
[11:45] | threatening Nella. | 发的恐吓邮件 |
[11:47] | “I’m gonna kill Nella, I swear to God. | “我要杀了奈拉 我发誓 |
[11:49] | “She’s a…” bad word, | “她就是个” 此处消音 |
[11:51] | “who deserves to die screaming.” | “该惊叫着去死的人” |
[11:53] | Let’s not let Chunk see that. | 别让特朗科看到了 |
[11:55] | I didn’t mean it literally. | 我不是真的这个意思 |
[11:56] | I said the same thing about Giancarlo two days ago. | 两天前我还对姜卡洛说过同样的话 |
[11:58] | Not helping, Will. | 没用的 威尔 |
[12:00] | What does the prosecution’s evidence all have in common? | 控方掌控的证据有什么共同点 |
[12:02] | It’s all circumstantial. | 都不是实锤证据 |
[12:04] | It requires the jury to look at a bunch of dots | 这需要陪审员根据几个点 |
[12:07] | and perceive a pattern that says “guilty.” | 去感知谁”有罪” |
[12:09] | We need to sell the idea | 我们得让地检官相信 |
[12:10] | that A.D.A. Pike is weaving a tale. | 派克在胡说 |
[12:12] | He is creating something out of nothing, | 他无中生有 颠倒黑白 |
[12:14] | and we need to find jurors who don’t like that. | 而且还需要找出陪审团里不吃这套的人 |
[12:16] | So we need practical people. | 我们需要讲究实际的人 |
[12:19] | That’s right. No Picassos. | 没错 不是天马行空的人 |
[12:20] | No storytellers, artists or abstract thinkers. | 说书人 艺术家 思考家都不要 |
[12:23] | Left-brain only. | 左脑发达就行 |
[12:27] | Mrs. Jefferson, | 杰弗逊女士 |
[12:28] | do you like dogs? | 你喜欢狗吗 |
[12:29] | I own three pit bulls. Why? | 我有三条斗牛犬 怎么这样问 |
[12:31] | Dogs? Really, Bull? | 狗 你认真的吗 布尔 |
[12:34] | Sometimes I think you make this stuff up. | 有时候我觉得这都是你自己瞎编的 |
[12:36] | It’s called random correlation. | 这叫随机关联 |
[12:39] | Practical people tend to like classical music and dogs. | 实干家倾向于听古典乐和养狗 |
[12:42] | Ergo, we like Wanda Jefferson. | 艾格·旺达-杰弗逊留下 |
[12:45] | Juror number four, on the other hand, | 四号评审员 或者叫 |
[12:47] | the doodler? | 涂鸦手 |
[12:48] | Way too creative. | 过于有创意了 |
[12:53] | We thank and excuse Juror Number Four. | 谢谢四号评审员 他可以离开了 |
[12:57] | What other random correlations have you found | 那其他用来辨别实干家的 |
[12:59] | to identify practical people? | 随机关联是什么 |
[13:01] | Do you keep a journal? | 你记日记吗 |
[13:03] | No. | 不 |
[13:07] | Do you wear a watch? | 你戴表吗 |
[13:09] | Now, if you were a dinosaur, what kind would you be? | 想象一下自己如果是恐龙 会是什么龙 |
[13:16] | We have a jury. | 陪审团选好了 |
[13:17] | The People are ready, Your Honor. | 大家都准备好了 法官阁下 |
[13:19] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[13:21] | This is a case of premeditated and cold-blooded murder. | 这是一起有预谋的残忍的谋杀案 |
[13:23] | Not a bad haul. | 好消息 |
[13:25] | We have six very practical jurors, | 我们有六位非常实干的陪审员 |
[13:27] | and two others leaning that way. | 和两位倾向于实干的人 |
[13:29] | Four creatives. | 四个创意能手 |
[13:32] | Now it’s time for us to get creative. | 现在轮到我们发挥创造力了 |
[13:39] | Crullers from Sadie’s. | 赛迪家的油煎饼 |
[13:40] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[13:43] | My favorite Sadie’s? In the Bronx? | 我最喜欢的在布朗克斯的那家赛迪吗 |
[13:45] | 45 minutes away? | 四十五分钟远的那家吗 |
[13:47] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚刚就在那里 |
[13:49] | Trying to make me feel better? | 是想让我好受些吗 |
[13:51] | Why? Would that work? | 我何必呢 会有用吗 |
[13:54] | Marissa, anything yet? | 玛丽莎 有进展吗 |
[13:56] | Yeah. Mirror jury results came in. | 有 镜子陪审团的结果出来了 |
[13:58] | Oliveira, Jefferson | 奥利维拉·杰弗逊 |
[13:59] | and Whistler responded to Benny’s opening statement. | 和威斯勒对本尼的开场陈述有反应 |
[14:02] | But not Andrew Wong… Odd. | 但是安德鲁·王没有 奇怪 |
[14:05] | Well, Wong’s a financial planner. | 王是位金融顾问 |
[14:07] | I mean, maybe he’s more creative | 我觉得他可能比我们评估的 |
[14:08] | than we gave him credit for. | 更有创造性 |
[14:10] | No. It’s his clothes. | 不 是他的衣服奇怪 |
[14:11] | Monday, black pants, black shirt. | 周一 黑裤子 黑衬衫 |
[14:14] | Tuesday, black pants, green shirt. | 周二 黑裤子 绿衬衫 |
[14:16] | Wednesday… you get the idea | 周三 你懂了吧 |
[14:19] | He likes his black pants. | 他喜欢自己的黑裤子 |
[14:21] | But not fashion. | 但不喜欢时尚 |
[14:22] | He is threatened by Will’s cool-kid vibe. | 他会被威尔的酷小子做派吓到 |
[14:27] | Everyone expresses their fashion, | 每个人都自觉或不自觉地 |
[14:29] | whether they’re aware of it or not. | 传达着他们的时尚观 |
[14:31] | It’s how we interact with the environment. | 我们就是这样和周围交流的 |
[14:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:34] | Ah, Cable. | 凯博 |
[14:36] | You’re trying to say you’re counter-cultural and unique. | 你想表达自己是反正统文化又独特 |
[14:38] | But the hipster effect… | 但是潮人影响 |
[14:41] | and it is a real thing… | 确实存在于你身上 |
[14:43] | says that you really just look like every other hipster. | 使你看起来跟其他潮人没差别 |
[14:46] | Not so unique. | 没这么独特 |
[14:47] | Case in point. | 看她就知道我说的没错 |
[14:50] | And Marissa. | 还有玛丽莎 |
[14:51] | You love to dress up. | 你喜欢打扮 |
[14:53] | And I would say | 我想说 |
[14:54] | that your high heels flatter your lovely figure, | 你的高跟鞋为你完美的身材加分 |
[14:56] | were I not your boss, so… | 如果我不是你的老板 |
[14:59] | Were I not your employee, I would say thank you. | 如果我不是你的员工 我会说谢谢你 |
[15:02] | Chunk, what is Bull’s psychological fashion profile? | 特朗科 布尔的心理时尚写照是什么 |
[15:06] | Cardigans. | 开身毛衣 |
[15:07] | Professional but not overt. | 专业但不又不张扬 |
[15:09] | He hides behind the suit… Dark colors. | 他隐藏在深色西服里 |
[15:12] | Same look every day. | 每天穿的都一样 |
[15:14] | Stylish. | 很雅致 |
[15:15] | Gives him the ability to watch or be watched. | 让他既能被关注也能关注别人 |
[15:18] | A man for all seasons. | 四季通用 |
[15:19] | Well, I know you two put a lot of thought into appearance, | 我知道你俩在着装方面花了不少心思 |
[15:22] | so, clearly, you’re gonna have no problem | 所以 很显然 你能为威尔找到 |
[15:24] | figuring out a look for Will | 一套不会吓到 |
[15:26] | that stops scaring Mr. Wong. | 王先生的衣服 |
[15:28] | Right, Chunk? | 对吧 特朗科 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:31] | On it. | 我这就去 |
[15:33] | So the prosecution just dropped | 检方刚刚发布了一份 |
[15:35] | a revised witness list… two new names. | 修正过的证人名单 加了两个新名字 |
[15:38] | Giancarlo Sartor and Brent Orlov. | 姜卡洛· 萨托和布伦特·奥洛弗 |
[15:43] | Nella Wester’s number two guy and her competitor. | 奈拉·韦斯特的二号副手和她的对手 |
[15:45] | They must have damaging testimony. | 他们肯定有破坏性的证言 |
[15:47] | We need to talk to them and find out what it is. | 我们得跟他们谈谈 知道他们说什么 |
[15:50] | I happen to know where they’ll both be tonight, in a tux. | 巧了 我知道他们今晚会在哪 开派对 |
[15:54] | Marissa, slip on your favorite high heels. | 玛丽莎 穿上你最喜欢的高跟鞋 |
[15:56] | We’re going to a party. | 我们要去参加派对了 |
[15:58] | Brent Orlov is my favorite designer. | 布伦特·奥洛弗是我最喜欢的设计师 |
[16:00] | Stop having fun, Marissa. | 别光顾着享受了 玛丽莎 |
[16:02] | We’re here to work. | 我们是来工作的 |
[16:07] | It’s time to get down to business. | 该干正事了 |
[16:23] | All right, we’re here | 好吧 我们是来这 |
[16:25] | to cross-examine witnesses. | 盘问证人的 |
[16:27] | Think of it as | 就把这当成 |
[16:28] | a sexier People’s Court. | 性感版的人民法院吧 |
[16:29] | People in $20,000 dresses. | 穿着两万美元礼服的人民 |
[16:31] | Cable, you didn’t see that. | 凯博 你错过了哦 |
[16:33] | I totally saw that, but I won’t tell. | 我都看到了 就不告诉你 |
[16:36] | – Hi. – Gemma. | – 嗨 – 吉玛 |
[16:38] | So this is Marissa Morgan, she… | 这位是玛丽莎·摩根 |
[16:39] | Do you mind zipping me? I’m alone tonight. | 你能帮我拉上吗 我一个人来的 |
[16:41] | I couldn’t quite reach. | 够不到 |
[16:44] | Why do I not believe that? | 我怎么不相信呢 |
[16:46] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[16:47] | Was that shade? | 刚才那是有人主动来搭讪了吗 |
[16:49] | I think that was shade. | 我看是啊 |
[16:51] | I’m weirdly flattered. | 好奇怪 我觉得自己好像被夸了 |
[16:52] | And there’s Orlov. | 奥洛弗在那 |
[16:56] | Fire engine red, | 消防车红 |
[16:58] | and that married couple he’s talking to. | 还有那对和他说话的夫妻 |
[17:01] | The wife is having an affair with Orlov. | 妻子和奥洛弗有一腿 |
[17:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:05] | And so is her husband. | 丈夫也有 |
[17:07] | I will make sure | 我保证 |
[17:09] | not to bring that up, and you go find Giancarlo. | 一会不提这个 你赶紧去找姜卡洛吧 |
[17:13] | Two-drink maximum. | 别喝超过两杯 |
[17:29] | Kira. | 琪拉 |
[17:31] | Hey. Didn’t expect to find you here. | 嘿 没想到会在这见到你 |
[17:34] | I really like those shoes. | 鞋子不错 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | They’re amazingly comfortable. | 它们出奇的合脚 |
[17:38] | Ah. Lucky you. | 运气真好 |
[17:41] | – You look gorgeous. – Thank you. | – 你真漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Come. | 过来 |
[17:54] | Brent Orlov. | 布伦特·奥洛弗 |
[17:57] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[17:59] | I’m Marissa. | 我是玛丽莎 |
[18:00] | Marissa. | 玛丽莎 |
[18:02] | Can I just tell you | 我能说说你的秋季系列 |
[18:04] | what your fall collection meant to me? | 对我意味着什么吗 |
[18:06] | Please. | 请讲 |
[18:07] | The embroidery | 雪纺和薄纱礼服上的刺绣 |
[18:08] | on the chiffon and tulle gowns | 简直就是 |
[18:11] | was a master class in wearable poetry. | 穿在身上的大师级诗篇啊 |
[18:13] | Well, I’m so glad you like to read. | 很高兴您喜欢读 |
[18:15] | You must allow me to write something on you. | 请一定准许我为你也写点什么 |
[18:18] | I would love that. | 非常乐意 |
[18:20] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[18:22] | You know fashion on a runway. | 你知道T台的时尚 |
[18:24] | I know fashion in a courthouse. | 我知道法院的时尚 |
[18:27] | And the key to sartorial success in court | 在法庭上成功男装的关键 |
[18:28] | is to make the jury comfortable. | 在于让陪审员感觉舒服 |
[18:29] | Chunk, thank you for doing this. | 特朗科 谢谢你帮我 |
[18:32] | To make this jury comfortable, | 为了使这位陪审员自在 |
[18:34] | you will dress down. | 你得穿着朴素 |
[18:36] | None of that hipster fashionista happening vibe. | 不能出现任何潮流的东西 |
[18:39] | Look, I-I want you to… | 听着 我 我希望你 |
[18:41] | These are people that value function. | 这是些评估功能的人 |
[18:41] | These are people that value function. | 这些人注重功用 |
[18:43] | You dress for fashion. | 而你追求时尚 |
[18:44] | You wear bright colors, they’ll hate you. | 你穿的颜色鲜亮 他们就会讨厌你 |
[18:47] | You wear weird, cool fabrics, | 你穿的材质古怪酷炫 |
[18:48] | – they’ll hate you. – Sure, man. | – 他们就会讨厌你 – 没错 哥们 |
[18:50] | – I just need to tell you… – Those socks are both. | – 我只是想跟你说 – 你的袜子两样全占 |
[18:52] | Lose ’em. | 脱了 |
[19:00] | I didn’t kill Nella. | 我没杀奈拉 |
[19:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[19:06] | Wear these instead. | 换上这双 |
[19:10] | What are you gonna say in court tomorrow? | 如果明天控方让你上庭的话 |
[19:12] | Must be fascinating | 你打算说什么 |
[19:13] | if the prosecution wants you on the stand. | 一定会是很惊人的证词吧 |
[19:16] | It is. | 确实是 |
[19:18] | Will Mercado asked me to find him | 威尔·麦卡多曾经让我帮他找个 |
[19:21] | an arsenic supplier. | 砷供应商 |
[19:24] | Something about making a dye. | 说是要制什么颜料 |
[19:26] | “Die.” | “阎王叫”吧 |
[19:27] | Nella… | 奈拉 |
[19:29] | Arsenic was used in fabric dyes in the 19th century, who knew? | 砷确实在十九世纪时被用来染布 谁知道呢 |
[19:31] | It killed a lot of Victorians. | 维多利亚时期许多人因此中毒死亡 |
[19:34] | I’m looking up suppliers now. | 我现在正在查找供应商 |
[19:36] | You can’t be too unhappy about her death, though. | 她死了你其实没那么难过吧 |
[19:39] | I mean, you two were rivals, right? | 毕竟 你们是竞争对手 对吧 |
[19:45] | And, God, did she have an ego. | 老天 她可是自负得很 |
[19:47] | Bragged that she was creating something revolutionary. | 曾夸口说正在研究什么革命性的创新 |
[19:50] | “Revolutionary.” | 革命性 |
[19:52] | Said it would change the face of couture. | 说它将改写整个服装设计的面貌 |
[19:55] | I’ve been an awful host. | 我这个主人真是失职 |
[19:57] | Please allow me to get you something else. | 我再去给你拿点喝的吧 |
[20:01] | What are you saying in court, Giancarlo? | 你要在法庭上说什么 姜卡洛 |
[20:03] | What am I saying in court? Just what I saw. | 我要说什么 就说我看到的啊 |
[20:05] | When I went back, Will Mercado was spraying something | 我回来的时候 威尔·麦卡多正往礼服上 |
[20:07] | on the wedding dress. Was it arsenic? No idea. | 喷什么东西 是砷吗 我不知道 |
[20:10] | You think he killed her? | 你认为他是凶手 |
[20:12] | Before, I would have said no. | 如果我没看到 我会说不是 |
[20:13] | He’s such a nerd, right? | 他真是个技术宅 对吧 |
[20:16] | But, I mean, nicest guy in the world. | 但是 也是天下最和气的人 |
[20:18] | Bull, I may have something for you. | 布尔 我可能发现了重要线索 |
[20:23] | Was Nella working on anything revolutionary? | 奈拉死前可在进行什么革命性的研究吗 |
[20:26] | Game-changing? | 颠覆性的 |
[20:27] | A new line, maybe? | 也许是 什么新品 |
[20:28] | Game-changing? No. | 颠覆性的吗 没有 |
[20:30] | Oh, crap, I wonder if that’s what got stolen. | 老天 我不知道那是不是就是遭窃的东西 |
[20:32] | Stolen? | 遭窃 |
[20:33] | Her studio got broken into? You didn’t mention that. | 有人闯进她的工作室了 你可从来没提过 |
[20:36] | It was the night after Nella died. | 那晚奈拉死后 |
[20:37] | They broke into the safe. | 有人打开了保险柜 |
[20:38] | And I don’t even know | 我甚至都不知道 |
[20:39] | what they took; she was so secretive. | 他们偷了什么 她总是守口如瓶 |
[20:42] | Tupac could have been in there. Oh, Anderson! | 图帕卡当时可能在场 啊 安德森 |
[20:46] | Game-changing. Theft. | 颠覆性 盗窃 |
[20:52] | Hey. Oh, look. | 看 |
[20:55] | It’s Stoplight. She was at the fashion show. | 是信号灯女士 当时她也在秀场 |
[20:59] | Hello, Allie. | 你好啊 艾丽 |
[21:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:03] | How’s modeling? | 你的模特事业如何 |
[21:04] | I’m retiring. | 我要退休了 |
[21:06] | Model years are like dog years and I just turned 29, so… | 模特是吃青春饭的 而我就要二十九了 所以 |
[21:09] | Yeah. One foot in the grave. | 是啊 已经土埋半截了 |
[21:12] | Right. Well, | 不过 |
[21:14] | a smart girl like you, | 像你这般聪明的女子 |
[21:16] | I’m sure you’ll land on your feet. | 肯定能找到你的第二春的 |
[21:17] | Hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[21:20] | It’s too bad about that break-in at Nella’s studio. | 奈拉的工作室遭闯的事 真是糟糕 |
[21:22] | She got robbed? Of what? | 她工作室被窃了吗 丢了什么 |
[21:24] | Nella was working on some kind of | 奈拉生前正在研究什么 |
[21:26] | cutting edge, revolutionary thing. | 前沿的 革命性的东西 |
[21:29] | She did ask a few of the models | 走秀那天她确实问过几个模特 |
[21:31] | at the show if they’d be available for a campaign | 能不能在秋季帮她拍 |
[21:33] | – in the fall. – What kind of a campaign? | – 新品广告 – 什么类型的新品广告 |
[21:36] | I don’t know. I didn’t make the cut. | 不知道 我没问这么多 |
[21:38] | I walk in the room and all she wants to do | 我走进去 而她提出的 |
[21:40] | is look at my feet. | 只是看看我的脚 |
[21:41] | And I was a dancer, so there’s a whole lot of bad | 我以前是个舞者 所以我的脚 |
[21:44] | going on down there. | 毛病多多 |
[21:48] | Feet. | 脚 |
[21:52] | Shoes. | 鞋 |
[21:54] | Raise your arm. | 抬胳膊 |
[21:58] | So, how long were you Nella’s assistant? | 你给奈拉当助理多久了 |
[22:09] | Two years. | 我干了两年 |
[22:12] | Two long years. | 漫长的两年 |
[22:14] | Some days, I wanted to kill her. | 有些日子我真想杀了她 |
[22:17] | But when I wanted to go to Vogue, | 可是等我想去Vogue杂志的时候 |
[22:20] | she wrote the greatest recommendation letter | 她帮我写的推荐信 |
[22:22] | I’ve ever read. | 是我见过最好的 |
[22:25] | Except for when Kira said yes, | 不算琪拉接受我求婚的那天 |
[22:27] | the best day of my life was when Nella hired me. | 我人生中最美好的一天 就是奈拉雇我的那天 |
[22:33] | Nobody else would have given me a shot. | 除了她再没有人肯给我机会 |
[22:36] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[22:42] | – Now, that’s what I call a party. – Kira. | – 这才叫派对呢 – 琪拉 |
[22:45] | Nice shoes. | 好漂亮的鞋子 |
[22:46] | Thank you. Will got them for me. | 谢谢 威尔送我的 |
[22:48] | Ah. You know where he got them? | 你知道他从哪弄的吗 |
[22:50] | Uh… I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:52] | Kira, does Will have | 琪拉 你知道威尔 |
[22:53] | the combination to Nella’s safe? | 有奈拉保险柜的密码吗 |
[22:56] | I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[22:58] | You know what, this’ll only take a minute. | 真的用不了你多长时间的 |
[23:00] | And they’re very important questions. | 而且这个问题非常重要 |
[23:03] | Bull, you’re late. | 布尔 你迟了 |
[23:05] | Don’t worry, Pike called a motions hearing. It’ll be | 不过别担心 派克提出了动议听证 |
[23:08] | – about an hour. – Benny, we have a problem. | – 大约一个小时 – 本尼 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:10] | Kira wouldn’t tell us everything, | 琪拉什么也不肯说 |
[23:11] | but I think Will stole a pair of shoes from Nella. | 可我认为威尔从奈拉那偷了双鞋 |
[23:15] | Shoes? Why? | 鞋子 为什么 |
[23:16] | Believe it or not, they may be valuable. | 信不信由你 它们可能很值钱 |
[23:18] | Nella’s been working on something big, | 奈拉一直在研究什么了不得的东西 |
[23:20] | and these shoes may be it. | 很可能就是这双鞋 |
[23:22] | Pike has this, | 要是派克知道了 |
[23:23] | he has a much stronger case. | 他的胜算可就大了 |
[23:26] | Bull, I got to go. | 布尔 我得挂了 |
[23:28] | Judge Akintola, | 阿金托拉法官 |
[23:29] | I move that you allow into evidence | 我提议您允许 |
[23:31] | a security video from Nella Wester’s studio. | 将奈拉·韦斯特工作室的监控录像列入证据 |
[23:33] | Your Honor, the D.A.’s office is springing yet another surprise. | 法官大人 地方检查官又给我们塞了个惊喜啊 |
[23:37] | We just got the video this morning, Your Honor. | 法官大人 我们也是今天早上才拿到这录像的 |
[23:40] | It’s from the night after the victim was murdered. | 录像发生在被害人死后的当夜 |
[23:43] | You know I hate surprises, Neil. | 你知道我讨厌惊喜 尼尔 |
[23:47] | Play the damn tape. | 播放录像吧 |
[23:50] | That’s Nella Wester’s office. | 这是奈拉·韦斯特的办公室 |
[23:53] | 3:00 in the morning. | 凌晨三点 |
[23:55] | That’s her wall safe. | 那是她的嵌壁式保险柜 |
[23:56] | And that | 而这个 |
[23:58] | is the defendant, stealing from the victim. | 正是被告人 正在偷被害者的东西 |
[24:01] | Your Honor, this video has not been authenticated. | 法官大人 这段录像没有得到证实 |
[24:04] | Stealing shoes? So what? | 就偷双鞋 这能证明什么 |
[24:06] | According to designs | 根据被害人 |
[24:07] | found on the victim’s laptop, | 笔记本电脑上发现的设计图 |
[24:08] | those shoes are a prototype. | 这双鞋是个设计样本 |
[24:10] | For a revolutionary new kind | 是女式细跟鞋的 |
[24:11] | of stiletto heel, one that | 一项革命性新设计 |
[24:13] | more evenly distributes weight, so it’s comfortable. | 它更均匀地分配了鞋底受重 因而穿着更舒适 |
[24:16] | The experts I’ve talked to say it could be worth | 我咨询的专家们告诉我 |
[24:19] | hundreds of millions of dollars. | 这项新设计可能价值上亿 |
[24:20] | And that is motive | 而这就是 |
[24:23] | for murder. | 谋杀动机 |
[24:26] | A golden ticket | 一张价值 |
[24:28] | worth hundreds of millions. | 数亿元的金奖券 |
[24:31] | The defendant killed Nella | 被告人先杀死奈拉 |
[24:34] | and stole the prototype shoes. | 然后偷走这双鞋子样本 |
[24:36] | Objection! | 反对 |
[24:37] | These are simply the facts of the case. | 这些都是这起案件的实情 |
[24:42] | Marissa, by any chance, | 玛丽莎 有没有可能 |
[24:43] | is almost the entire jury against us? | 差不多整个陪审团都对我们不利 |
[24:46] | Yep. They’re now breaking 11 to one, guilty. | 是的 目前微表情分析是十一比一 会判有罪 |
[24:49] | Well, | 这样的话 |
[24:51] | that blew our trial strategy out of the water. | 我们的庭审策略就全没用处了 |
[24:53] | The jury that was gonna save our client’s now gonna hang him. | 原本对我们当事人有利的陪审团就要判有罪了 |
[24:57] | Chunk, I know this looks bad… | 特朗科 我明白眼下形势不好 |
[24:59] | Bad? And yet you’re here, still trying to save him. | 不好 可你还不放弃 还要去救他 |
[25:03] | Will killed her. | 是威尔杀了她 |
[25:05] | We don’t have all the facts yet. | 我们还没掌握全部事实证据 |
[25:06] | We have enough. | 我们掌握的足够了 |
[25:08] | And here’s one more. | 还有一件事 |
[25:09] | I won’t be a part of this. | 接下来的我退出 |
[25:23] | You didn’t tell us about the shoes. | 你没告诉我们鞋的事 |
[25:25] | I knew it made me look guilty. | 我就知道这让我个看上去更像个罪犯了 |
[25:28] | You do now. | 没错你确实像 |
[25:29] | Why did you steal the prototype? | 你为什么要偷设计原型 |
[25:31] | I didn’t steal it. I created it. | 我没有偷 这是我的作品 |
[25:33] | Oh,you did. | 哎哟 是你啊 |
[25:36] | I started with the engineering problem: | 我开始于一个工程问题 |
[25:38] | what’s the best way to balance over 120 pounds of water | 在两根细细的鞋跟上 |
[25:41] | on two tiny stilts? | 平衡110斤水的最好办法是什么 |
[25:43] | Plastic resin shank, polymer stiletto. | 塑性树脂鞋跟 高分子鞋跟 |
[25:47] | I made it completely on my own. | 这完全是我自己的设计 |
[25:49] | When I went to Nella with the designs, she promised to help. | 可等我找奈拉帮忙的时候 她保证帮忙 |
[25:51] | Even promised me a promotion. | 甚至保证让我升职 |
[25:53] | And I fell for it. | 我就这么信了 |
[25:54] | I was grateful. | 我很后悔 |
[25:55] | But something happened. | 但是她死了 |
[25:57] | After she died, | 她死后 |
[25:58] | I found out she was talking to a lawyer | 我发现她之前在和律师商谈 |
[26:00] | about patenting the designs herself. | 准备把这项设计独吞成自己的专利 |
[26:02] | Nella was the thief, not me. | 奈拉才是那个贼 不是我 |
[26:07] | Help me understand something. | 给我解释一下 |
[26:08] | Giancarlo said he saw you | 姜卡洛说看见你 |
[26:10] | spraying something into the wedding dress. | 往婚纱上喷了东西 |
[26:12] | Yeah. Stiffener, | 对啊 硬化剂 |
[26:14] | like we always do at shows. | 每次走秀我都会喷 |
[26:16] | Gianni knows that. | 他是知道的 |
[26:18] | What about Orlov? | 那奥洛弗呢 |
[26:20] | He told Bull that you asked him where to buy arsenic. | 他告诉布尔你问他哪里能买到砷 |
[26:23] | Sure. Arsenic’s got a lot of industrial uses. | 当然 砷有很多工业用途 |
[26:25] | Nella asked me to look into it for a dye. | 奈拉让我去买用来做染料 |
[26:27] | For a ribbon. | 染丝带了 |
[26:28] | But I decided the stuff’s way too dangerous. | 但是我觉得这太危险 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | We need all the evidence that proves the design was yours. | 我们需要一切能证明这是你的设计的证据 |
[26:34] | E-mails, computer files… | 邮件 文档 |
[26:37] | Nella made me destroy all of it. | 奈拉让我全部销毁了 |
[26:38] | She said… she said we had to protect the design from theft. | 她说… 她说这是为了防止剽窃 |
[26:41] | I want to put Will on the stand. | 我想让威尔上证人席 |
[26:43] | He can explain the tape. | 他可以解释那段录像是什么回事 |
[26:44] | We’re playing defense. | 我们要防守 |
[26:45] | We need to blow Pike out of the water. | 我们得把派克驳倒 |
[26:47] | We need an alternative suspect. | 我们还需要另一个嫌疑人 |
[26:49] | Wester’s employees? | 韦斯特的员工吗 |
[26:51] | Suppliers, investors, ex-lovers? | 还是供应商 投资人 前任恋人 |
[26:53] | Danny came up empty. | 丹尼谁也没找到 |
[26:54] | I’ve got a possible. | 我这里有个人选 |
[26:56] | StitchBeast3000. | 针线野兽3000 |
[26:58] | Looks like Will is not the only one | 看来威尔不是唯一 |
[27:00] | stealing Nella Wester’s property. | 偷奈拉·韦斯特东西的人 |
[27:01] | Someone by the name of StitchBeast3000 | 一个网名叫针线野兽3000的人 |
[27:03] | is selling off the studio’s clothes on the dark net. | 正在暗网上售卖工作室的服装 |
[27:06] | How much? | 多少钱的 |
[27:08] | $200,000 worth, this week. | 价值二十万美元的 还只是这周 |
[27:10] | Any chance you want to get me something special? | 我会得到什么奖励吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah. A suspect in Will’s murder. | 能 一个威尔案子里的新嫌疑人 |
[27:14] | Where’s Danny? We are going shopping. | 丹尼去哪了 我们要去购物了 |
[27:17] | Well, can I come? | 我可以去吗 |
[27:34] | You’re StrongLikeBull99, right? Looking to buy the red dress? | 你是壮如公牛99吗 想买那条红裙子对吗 |
[27:37] | Well, hi, Delilah. | 你好啊 黛利拉 |
[27:41] | Stealing from your dead boss? | 从去世的老板那里偷东西吗 |
[27:43] | Let’s chat. | 聊聊吧 |
[27:45] | You know how this looks, right? | 你知道这看起来像什么吧 |
[27:47] | I didn’t kill Nella. | 我没杀奈拉 |
[27:48] | I wasn’t even at the show. | 我甚至都没参加那次走秀 |
[27:50] | Then why are you so scared if you’re not guilty? | 你要是没杀她 为什么这么害怕 |
[27:52] | Maybe because you know who is? | 或许因为你知道谁是凶手 |
[27:55] | No. How would I know that? | 不是 我怎么会知道 |
[28:00] | Oh, Delilah, | 行了 黛利拉 |
[28:01] | you do realize you can’t shrink. | 你知道你走不了的 |
[28:04] | Right, Danny? She can… | 对吧 丹尼 她可以… |
[28:06] | curl her body up slightly, pull her knees | 蜷起身子 把双腿 |
[28:08] | into her chest, but she’s still gonna be right there. | 抱到胸前 可她还是在这里 |
[28:11] | – I can see her. – Yeah. | – 我还看得到她 – 是啊 |
[28:12] | We can see you. | 我们盯着你呢 |
[28:13] | So let’s start at the beginning, | 那我们就从头开始吧 |
[28:15] | with the truth. | 从讲真话开始 |
[28:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:21] | We got a suspect. | 我们找到个嫌疑人 |
[28:23] | A good one. | 嫌疑很大的一个 |
[28:24] | Great, let’s put ’em on the stand. | 太好了 让他们一起出庭 |
[28:26] | It’s our client’s fiancée. | 是我们委托人的未婚妻 |
[28:29] | Kira? | 琪拉吗 |
[28:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:32] | Kira was scheduled to model that wedding dress, | 原定计划是让琪拉穿那件婚纱走秀的 |
[28:35] | but she bailed at the last minute. | 但她在最后关头反悔了 |
[28:37] | Left the building. | 离开了秀场 |
[28:40] | So Nella had to step in | 所以奈拉不得不穿上 |
[28:42] | and wear the dress. | 婚纱救场 |
[28:44] | Damn, Bull. | 这不妙啊 布尔 |
[28:46] | Kira swore the one person who knew about it to secrecy. | 琪拉让唯一的知情人发誓保守秘密 |
[28:50] | Apparently, she was, uh, pretty scary about it, too. | 显而易见 她自己也很害怕 |
[28:53] | Sounds like reasonable doubt for our client. | 听起来算是对我们委托人罪名的合理怀疑 |
[28:56] | We’ll put Kira on the stand tomorrow. | 明天我们就让琪拉出庭作证 |
[28:58] | I got to talk to Will about this. He doesn’t know. | 我得告诉威尔这件事 他还不知道 |
[29:00] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不要 别去 |
[29:02] | Don’t… don’t tell him. | 别… 别告诉他 |
[29:04] | He’ll tell her. | 他会告诉琪拉的 |
[29:05] | He is head over heels for her, literally. | 他被她迷得神魂颠倒的 |
[29:07] | For this to work, I need to come after her. | 为了帮他摆脱嫌疑 我得把矛头指向琪拉 |
[29:10] | We’re accusing the woman he loves of murder. | 我们是在指控他所爱的女人谋杀 |
[29:12] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[29:13] | She may have done it. | 说不定就是她做的 |
[29:16] | You want him to flip out in front of the jury? | 你想让他在陪审团面前失控吗 |
[29:18] | Are you trying to save Will’s life | 你是想救威尔的命 |
[29:20] | or are you trying to save his relationship? | 还是他的感情 |
[29:22] | Both. | 都想救 |
[29:23] | And I’m trying to get Chunk to stick with me. | 而且我还打算让特朗科配合我 |
[29:25] | See what I’m doing? It’s a trifecta. | 看明白我打什么算盘了吗 一石三鸟 |
[29:29] | I’m gonna tell Will tomorrow. | 我明天就告诉威尔 |
[29:33] | Hey, Jason. | 杰森 |
[29:34] | Well, look at you, | 瞧你啊 |
[29:36] | still at the office. | 还在办公室 |
[29:37] | Yes, | 是啊 |
[29:38] | Skype. | 视频 |
[29:39] | Are you checking up on me? | 你是来查我的岗吗 |
[29:41] | Well, now I don’t have to ask what you’re wearing. | 现在我不必问你穿什么了 |
[29:44] | So did you finish the brief yet? | 你做完案情摘要了吗 |
[29:45] | Now, how’d you know I was working on a brief? | 你怎么知道我在做案情摘要 |
[29:47] | Because you always talk dirty | 因为每次你在论据上毫无进展时 |
[29:49] | when you get stuck on an argument. | 就会开黄腔 |
[29:51] | Well, right now, I’m reading the news. | 现在我在看新闻 |
[29:54] | You didn’t tell me about Nella Wester. | 你没告诉我奈拉·韦斯特的事 |
[29:56] | Fashion Week | 今年的时装周 |
[29:57] | was less fun this year. | 没那么精彩 |
[30:01] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 为什么你什么都没提 |
[30:03] | It’s complicated, | 整件事很复杂 |
[30:04] | I guess. | 因为这个吧 |
[30:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | It’s, uh, too real. | 这太真实了 |
[30:09] | Not our relationship. I get it. | 我们的关系不走这个路线 我明白 |
[30:13] | When’s the brief due? | 什么时候要交案情摘要 |
[30:14] | Tomorrow. The opposing counsel’s | 明天 对方的辩护律师 |
[30:15] | trying to muscle me into a settlement, | 试图逼我签下庭外和解协议 |
[30:17] | but they’re gonna learn I don’t muscle. | 不过他们会明白 没人能逼我做任何事 |
[30:19] | I bet they are. | 他们一定会的 |
[30:25] | You know, Jason, I was thinking, um, | 杰森 我在想 |
[30:26] | maybe you might want to come visit me some weekend. | 也许某个周末你想过来看看我 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[30:33] | Let’s do it sometime. | 有时间我们见面吧 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:37] | It’s too real. Not our relationship, I get it. | 这太真实了 不是我们的风格 我懂 |
[30:40] | Come on, not at all. What are you talking about? | 不是这样的 你在说什么 |
[30:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:47] | All right, you go do what you got to do, | 好了 你去忙你的吧 |
[30:49] | and tell Chunk I’m real sorry to hear about his friend. | 替我转告特朗科 节哀顺便 |
[30:52] | Good night, Jason. | 晚安 杰森 |
[30:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:04] | I can’t figure out juror ten. | 我摸不透十号陪审员 |
[31:06] | He’s into sport fishing and yoga. | 他喜欢游钓和瑜伽 |
[31:10] | And he drives a Hummer… I mean, what is he? | 还开了辆悍马… 你说他到底是什么样 |
[31:13] | Not my case. | 这又不是我的案子 |
[31:15] | Of course. Sorry. | 确实 抱歉 |
[31:17] | And I’m sorry about Nella. | 也很遗憾奈拉的事 |
[31:21] | She sounds like she was pretty amazing. | 她听起来是个超棒的人 |
[31:25] | She was. | 她是的 |
[31:27] | My first real boss, post-football. | 橄榄球退役后 她是我第一个真正的老板 |
[31:31] | She believed in me. | 她对我有信心 |
[31:34] | And you believed in her? | 你也信任她吗 |
[31:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:39] | That’s a pretty amazing thing. | 那还真是令人难以相信 |
[31:43] | To believe in your boss. | 我说信任你的老板 |
[31:47] | Oh… my God. | 天…啊 |
[31:49] | These prototype shoes. | 这双样板鞋 |
[31:51] | These are the most amazing things | 这是我穿过的 |
[31:54] | I’ve ever had on my feet. | 最棒的东西 |
[31:58] | Revolutionary. | 女鞋新篇章 |
[32:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:03] | You want to tell the jury | 你想告诉陪审团 |
[32:04] | Kira killed Nella? | 是琪拉杀了奈拉 |
[32:05] | Will, you have a shot at acquittal. | 威尔 你有被判无罪的机会 |
[32:07] | If we put Kira on the stand and grill her about the dress, | 如果我们让琪拉出庭 拷问她那件裙子的事 |
[32:10] | the jury will have reasonable doubt. | 陪审团会产生合理怀疑的 |
[32:12] | No, they won’t. She didn’t do it. | 他们不会的 她没杀人 |
[32:14] | Really? Are you sure about that? | 真的 你确定吗 |
[32:17] | Why did she leave early? | 那她为什么走了一圈 |
[32:19] | After her first turn on the runway. | 就提早离开了 |
[32:20] | That is why Nella had to wear the wedding dress. | 因此奈拉才不得不穿婚纱出场 |
[32:22] | Yeah, she said she got sick. | 她说身体不舒服 |
[32:25] | Aha. That’s convenient, isn’t it? | 还真是个方便的借口 对吧 |
[32:27] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[32:28] | People are complicated. | 人是复杂的 |
[32:30] | Maybe you don’t know her as well as you thought. | 也许你没有自己想象的那么了解她 |
[32:33] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你别胡说八道了 |
[32:36] | Did she have access to the key? | 她能不能接触到钥匙 |
[32:38] | To where the dress was… did she? | 放裙子的房间钥匙…她能吗 |
[32:41] | She is hiding something. | 她在隐瞒着什么 |
[32:42] | I know it, and you can see it too, can’t you? | 我知道的 而你也感觉到了 对吗 |
[32:44] | No, no way. She… she didn’t kill Nella. | 不 不可能 她… 她没杀奈拉 |
[32:47] | This keeps you out of prison. | 这可以使你免去牢狱之灾 |
[32:49] | So the cops will go after my fiancée? | 威尔 要是你想 |
[32:50] | Will, if you want | 威尔 如果你想 |
[32:51] | to save your life, let the jury wonder, | 救自己的命 那就要让陪审团生疑 |
[32:53] | just for a second, if Kira did it. | 只要有那么一秒 他们怀疑是不是琪拉 |
[32:56] | Reasonable doubt. It’s your best option. | 合理怀疑 这是你的最佳方案 |
[32:59] | It’s best if I blacken my future wife’s name. | 抹黑未来妻子的名声是最佳方案吗 |
[33:01] | It’s best if I risk her life so I can walk free? | 让她命悬一线我自己无罪释放是最佳方案吗 |
[33:05] | Who am I, then? | 那我成了什么人了 |
[33:08] | I’m committed to the woman I love. | 我对我爱的女人是做出了承诺的 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry that’s so hard for you to understand. | 很遗憾你理解不了这种感情 |
[33:30] | Hey. Will’s gone. | 威尔不见了 |
[33:33] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:38] | I don’t know what he’s gonna do. | 我不知道他接下来会干什么 |
[33:39] | You know where I can find him? | 你知道哪能知道他吗 |
[33:44] | Kira has a gig at the Armory. | 琪拉在工作室那临时有场活 |
[33:46] | Midlea Carmichael’s got a small show. | 米德拉·卡米奇要办个小型秀 |
[33:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[33:51] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[33:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:00] | I’m not helping Will. | 我这不是帮威尔 |
[34:02] | I’m helping you. | 我是在帮你 |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | Just… just one second, just, come on. | 马上就好 你告诉我吧 |
[34:10] | – I can’t do this right now. – Okay, just-just listen. | – 我现在不能说 – 好吧 那你听着 |
[34:12] | – I’m at work. – Just listen for one second. | – 我在工作 – 你先听我说 |
[34:14] | If you’ve done something… | 如果你真的做过什么 |
[34:15] | no matter how bad… I want you to know I don’t care, Kira. | 不论这有多糟糕 你要知道我都不介意 琪拉 |
[34:18] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[34:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:21] | We can get out. | 我们能走 |
[34:23] | – We can go. I-I… – I wouldn’t do that. | – 我们可以远走高飞 – 我就不会这么做 |
[34:26] | – Running would be idiotic. – Yeah, I’m not | – 逃跑就太傻了 – 对 我现在 |
[34:29] | asking you. Get out of here. | 没有在问你的意见 立刻离开 |
[34:31] | Stay and fight, Will. | 留下抗争 威尔 |
[34:35] | You found somebody. | 你找到了自己爱的人 |
[34:37] | Somebody you’re committed to. | 找到了做出承诺的人 |
[34:39] | Some people can’t even commit to a weekend, you know that? | 有的人连计划好的周末都实现不了 你知道吗 |
[34:42] | You want Will to stay and fight? | 你希望威尔留下抗争吗 |
[34:46] | Kira… | 琪拉 |
[34:48] | did you kill Nella? | 是你杀了奈拉吗 |
[34:51] | No. | 当然不是 |
[34:55] | Did you think that I did? | 你觉得是我干的吗 |
[34:56] | Well, you abruptly left the show. | 你确实突然离开了秀场 |
[35:00] | That forced her to wear that dress… | 才迫使她救场穿了那条裙子 |
[35:02] | the dress that killed her. | 那条置她于死地的裙子 |
[35:04] | You’re the same size, right? Same stature? | 你们的尺码是一样的吧 一样的身材 |
[35:07] | What did you think would happen after you took off? | 你觉得你撒手不干以后会怎么样 |
[35:09] | I didn’t take off. | 我没有撒手不干 |
[35:11] | Really? You’re the face of the Nella Wester’s line, | 是吗 你是奈拉·韦斯特新产品的门面 |
[35:13] | you are wearing the big dress | 当晚你就要穿着那条完美的礼服 |
[35:15] | of the evening, you’re at the height of your career, | 登上你事业的高峰 |
[35:18] | and you disappear? | 结果你却消失了 |
[35:20] | I need to know why. | 我要知道原因 |
[35:22] | Listen to me. Forget them. | 听我说 别管他们 |
[35:24] | Look at me. Tell me. | 看着我 告诉我 |
[35:28] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:30] | Here, sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[35:34] | What happened? | 发什么了什么 |
[35:40] | She fired me. | 她炒了我 |
[35:41] | What? | 什么 |
[35:44] | W-Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没说 |
[35:46] | It was humiliating. | 这太丢人了 |
[35:51] | I knew that you would yell at her and probably | 我知道你会去找她吵架 |
[35:54] | get fired, too. | 说不定连自己的饭碗也得丢 |
[35:59] | She didn’t even have the balls | 她甚至没胆 |
[36:01] | to do it herself. | 当面告诉我 |
[36:04] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[36:05] | Wait. Nella didn’t | 等等 奈拉 |
[36:07] | actually tell you you were fired? | 没有亲自告诉你被炒了吗 |
[36:14] | Who did? | 那是谁说的 |
[36:18] | Giancarlo. | 姜卡洛 |
[36:19] | What I didn’t appreciate is what a showman you are. | 我实在是不欣赏你爱出风头的那面 |
[36:22] | You love the theatrical side of fashion, don’t you? | 你喜欢时尚戏剧化的那一面对吧 |
[36:24] | The runway, the drama, the intrigue. | T台 模特圈的乱事 各种阴谋诡计 |
[36:27] | You’re exactly the kind of person who would | 你就是会在裙子上下毒杀人的 |
[36:28] | kill someone with a poison dress. | 最佳人选啊 |
[36:31] | Don’t be absurd. | 别扯了 |
[36:35] | You told Kira she was fired, then you told Nella | 你告诉琪拉她被炒了 然后又告诉奈拉 |
[36:36] | Kira quit. | 琪拉退出了 |
[36:38] | No time to find a replacement, so Nella had to wear | 这样来不及找到替补 奈拉就只好 |
[36:40] | – the wedding dress. – What I don’t understand | – 自己穿上婚纱走秀 – 但我想知道 |
[36:41] | is why. | 原因 |
[36:43] | I know you didn’t know about the shoes, | 我知道你不知道鞋的事 |
[36:44] | so it wasn’t about the money. | 所以肯定不是为了钱 |
[36:47] | It was a very personal crime, | 这是针对个人的犯罪 |
[36:48] | designed to humiliate Nella. | 专门为了羞辱奈拉的 |
[36:51] | Oh, Nella fired you, didn’t she? | 奈拉炒了的人是你吧 |
[36:55] | And then you told Kira | 然后你跟妮拉说 |
[36:57] | that Nella fired her, | 被炒的是她 |
[37:00] | ’cause you were passing along the cruelty. | 因为你要把这痛苦转嫁给别人 |
[37:03] | It’s middle child behavior. | 这就是典型的老二症候群 |
[37:11] | Uh-oh. I wouldn’t do that | 我要是你 |
[37:13] | – if I were you. – Police! | – 我就不跑 – 警察 |
[37:14] | – Stop right there! Chunk was a… | – 站住不许动 – 特朗科以前 |
[37:17] | All-American football star. | 可是全美足球明星 |
[37:24] | Stay down! | 不许动 |
[37:26] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[37:32] | After Giancarlo Sartor’s confession to the NYPD, | 姜卡洛· 萨托像纽约警察局认罪后 |
[37:35] | a search warrant was executed on his apartment. | 签发了对他公寓的搜查令 |
[37:38] | I can now announce that C.S.U. has found traces | 我现在宣布有关部门已经发现 |
[37:40] | of a substance identified as trivalent arsenic. | 其持有三价砷的证据 |
[37:43] | This afternoon, Mr. Sartor was charged | 今天下午 萨托受到指控 |
[37:45] | with the murder of Nella Wester. | 罪名是谋杀奈拉·韦斯特 |
[37:47] | All charges against William Mercado have been dropped. | 所有针对威廉·麦卡多的指控已经撤销 |
[37:51] | Oh, I can’t believe it’s over. | 真不敢相信事情就这么结束了 |
[37:53] | Giancarlo told NYPD that Nella fired him | 姜卡洛跟警方说奈拉炒了他 |
[37:56] | so she could make you her second in command. | 为了把你提成副手 |
[37:58] | Giancarlo snapped. | 姜卡洛就爆发了 |
[38:00] | He couldn’t take the idea that she would fire him | 他接受不了奈拉要为像威尔这种新人 |
[38:02] | over a newcomer like Will. | 炒了自己的事实 |
[38:04] | Have you guys seen Dr. Bull? | 你们看见布尔了吗 |
[38:11] | Hey. I have news. | 我有消息告诉你 |
[38:13] | A letter from Nella’s patent attorney. | 这是奈拉专利律师寄来的 |
[38:16] | The patent for the prototype? | 鞋子设计的专利吗 |
[38:17] | She was filing under your name. | 她是以你的名义提交申请的 |
[38:21] | Everything Nella said was true. | 奈拉说的都是真的 |
[38:25] | Look who I found. | 看我找到了谁 |
[38:27] | – Hello. – Hey. | – 你好啊 – 嘿 |
[38:30] | – You ready? – Yeah, yeah. | – 准备好走了吗 – 好了 |
[38:32] | Okay. Dr. Bull, | 对了 布尔博士 |
[38:33] | uh, I’m glad we got to thank you before we go. | 很高兴走之前有机会谢谢你 |
[38:38] | Got a meeting with some VC folks tomorrow. | 我们明天还要和VC的人开会 |
[38:40] | Ah. Venture capital. Not Viet Cong. | 风险投资的 不是越共游击队 |
[38:42] | Yeah, thanks for clearing that up. | 对啊 多谢解释 |
[38:44] | They’re interested in the prototype. | 他们对我的设计很感兴趣 |
[38:45] | I’m hoping we get the shoes on the market in 18 months. | 一年半以后我希望这些鞋就可以销售了 |
[38:48] | Wow. Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[38:50] | Well, make sure you send Marissa a free pair. | 别忘了送玛丽莎一双 |
[38:53] | She loves those shoes. | 她喜欢的不得了 |
[38:54] | Take care, you two. | 二位保重 |
[38:58] | You’re very lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[39:02] | So I was right about Will. | 所以威尔的事我是对的 |
[39:05] | What, you want a medal? | 干什么 还想要个奖章吗 |
[39:06] | Ah, Stoplight. | 信号灯小姐 |
[39:07] | – Getting settled in? – Yes, | – 都整理好了吗 – 好了 |
[39:10] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:12] | What’s she doing here? | 她怎么在这 |
[39:13] | Well, Allie is my new assistant. | 艾丽现在是我的新助理了 |
[39:15] | Uh, she’s from Wollongong, Australia. | 她是澳洲卧龙岗来的 |
[39:17] | Someone’s got to keep this guy in line. | 总得有人管管他吧 |
[39:19] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 |
[39:20] | my friend Autumn, from the show? | 我的朋友小秋 秀场的那个 |
[39:23] | She thought you were cute. | 她觉得你很性感 |
[39:26] | A model with daddy issues. Surprise. | 有恋父情节的模特 还真是惊喜 |
[39:28] | Well, I just texted you her number | 我刚刚把她的号码发给你了 |
[39:30] | And she wants to hear from you. | 她希望你能打给她 |
[39:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:36] | Autumn’s a nice name. | 小秋这名字不错 |
[39:39] | Good night. | 晚安吧 |
[39:52] | Hey. It’s Jason. | 我是杰森 |
[39:54] | Got your message. | 收到你的留言了 |
[39:57] | Want me to come by? | 想让我过来吗 |
[40:04] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[40:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:25] | If I said I missed you would that be too real? | 如果我说我想你 会不会显得太真实了 |
[40:30] | Just right. | 刚刚好 |
[40:33] | I’ll make you some breakfast. | 我给你做早餐 |
[40:34] | I didn’t know you could cook. | 我不知道你还会做饭 |
[40:36] | I’m gonna make you my famous phone call to the diner. | 我去打电话订晚餐 |
[40:39] | That sounds delicious. | 听着不错 |