时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:03] | it’s time for the hottest halftime show | 即将登场的是纽约市最为热辣的 |
[00:05] | in New York City. | 中场秀 |
[00:06] | Where’s your fiance? | 你的未婚夫在哪 |
[00:07] | Give it up for the Bronx City Dancers! | 掌声欢迎布朗克斯都市舞团 |
[00:21] | Formation, formation! | 队形 注意队形 |
[00:30] | Go, Lauren! | 劳伦集中精力 |
[00:43] | Lauren, you okay? | 劳伦 你还好吗 |
[00:50] | I’m so sorry, Kelvin. | 对不起 凯文 |
[00:52] | – I totally blanked. – No, you’re doing an amazing job. | – 我刚才跑神了 – 没有 你跳得很好 |
[00:53] | It’s okay, it happens. | 没事的 这很正常 |
[00:56] | Okay? Come on, shake it off, okay? | 知道吗 好了 别想了 好吗 |
[00:58] | Shake it off. You got it, you’re okay. | 别想了 你跳得很好 |
[01:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:01] | Baby, it’s me again. | 亲爱的 还是我 |
[01:03] | I’m on my way home; hopefully, you’ll be there. | 我现在回家 但愿我回去的时候你已经在家了 |
[01:06] | Call me back. | 给我回个电话 |
[01:08] | I know you’re angry, but please, just let me explain. | 我知道你很生气 不过拜托 让我解释一下 |
[01:25] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[01:29] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[01:36] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[02:16] | In a shocking development, | 事态发展出人意料 |
[02:17] | controversial celebrity defense attorney Jules Caffrey | 争议不断的名人辩护律师朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[02:20] | has been arrested for the murder of his fiance, Lauren Wilson. | 因涉嫌谋杀未婚妻劳伦·威尔森被捕 |
[02:23] | Of course, Caffrey first garnered national attention | 十五年前当他赢了艾贝尔·阿尔辛多地标案时 |
[02:23] | 布朗克斯都市舞团成员死亡 辩护律师被指控谋杀 | |
[02:25] | 15 years ago, | 卡弗里 |
[02:26] | when he won the landmark Abel Alcindor case. | 首次出现在全国人民的眼前 |
[02:28] | In the years since, Caffrey has defended | 这些年来 卡弗里一直为众多 |
[02:28] | 刑事辩护律师是否急需辩护 朱尔斯·卡弗里因谋杀罪名被捕 | |
[02:30] | a number of infamous criminal clients, | 声名狼藉的犯罪客户进行辩护 |
[02:33] | including a long list of celebrities. | 其中也包括众多明星 |
[02:34] | Jules Caffrey is a successful black man in America. | 朱尔斯·卡弗里是一名在美国的成功黑人 |
[02:37] | Of course they’re going after him. | 他自然是众矢之的 |
[02:39] | There’s only one JC I’d pray to if I got in trouble: | 要是我惹上了麻烦 我只会向一个JC祈祷 |
[02:41] | Jules Caffrey. The guy’s a legend. | 那就是朱尔斯·卡弗里 他是一个传奇 |
[02:44] | He’s scum. He deserves to go to prison | 他就是个人渣 就应该像其他杀人犯一样 |
[02:46] | just like any other killer. | 被关进监狱不见天日 |
[02:47] | I think it’s pretty clear we have a rock solid case | 我认为此案很清楚 我们对朱尔斯·卡弗里的 |
[02:49] | against Jules Caffrey. | 起诉胜算很大 |
[02:51] | Fingerprints, DNA evidence, | 指纹 DNA证据 |
[02:53] | and a key eyewitness that all link Mr. Caffrey | 以及一名关键目击者 这一切都将卡弗里先生 |
[02:56] | to the murder of his fiance. | 指向其未婚妻的谋杀 |
[02:58] | JC cannot talk his way out of this one. | JC不可能全身而退 |
[02:58] | 雪莉·佐丹奴 地区助理检察官 | |
[03:00] | He is going to prison. | 他会入狱的 |
[03:04] | Whoa, Bull. | 布尔 |
[03:06] | Bull, look. Ooh, purple tank, 4:00. | 布尔 快看 四点钟方向 紫色背心 |
[03:09] | She’s checking you out, my friend. | 她一直在打量你呢 哥们 |
[03:11] | – You gotta see this, Bull. – Look closer. | – 你快看啊 布尔 – 看仔细点 |
[03:14] | Purple tank has a wedding ring. | 紫背心戴着婚戒呢 |
[03:19] | Although, that was a valiant attempt | 不过 这确实是让我分心的 |
[03:20] | at trying to distract me. | 大胆勇敢的尝试 |
[03:24] | Well, | 没办法 |
[03:26] | you bet me twice in a row, I had to try something. | 你连续赢了我两局 我总得做点什么 |
[03:29] | Next drink’s on you. | 下杯你请 |
[03:32] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[03:35] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[03:36] | A cupcake for my cupcake. | 给我的小蛋糕的一个蛋糕 |
[03:39] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[03:40] | Computer nerd humor. Nice. | 电脑宅男的幽默 真不赖 |
[03:43] | …and now, he’s fighting to clear his own name. | …目前 他正试图洗清罪名 |
[03:45] | Please welcome Jules Caffrey. | 热烈欢迎朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[03:46] | Jules Caffrey on Gayle King? | 朱尔斯·卡弗里上了金恩的节目吗 |
[03:48] | Now this should be entertaining. | 这回有意思了 |
[03:50] | What do you have to say about that? | 对此你想说些什么 |
[03:52] | The charges are a complete fabrication, Gayle. | 起诉的罪名完全是无中生有 盖尔 |
[03:54] | Lauren and I were in love. | 我和劳伦十分相爱 |
[03:57] | These vindictive attacks by the NYPD and the DA’s office | 这些纽约警察局和检察官办公室的恶意攻击 |
[03:59] | is an insult to me, to Lauren | 对我 对劳伦 |
[04:01] | and to the entire justice system. | 对整个司法系统都是一种侮辱 |
[04:03] | Confident body language, | 自信的肢体语言 |
[04:04] | expressive, emotional. | 富于表现力 强烈的感情流露 |
[04:06] | Knows how to play to an audience. | 他知道如何收买人心 |
[04:07] | – Not to me. – Says the former prosecutor | – 我可不买帐 – 这出自前任公诉人之口 |
[04:10] | who lost to him how many times? | 你输给他多少次来着 |
[04:14] | So how do you intend to prove your innocence? | 那么你打算如何证明自己无罪 |
[04:15] | Well, when the entire system is trying to bring you down, | 当所有人都想把你打倒时 |
[04:18] | then you hire the best. | 你就要去雇用最强的 |
[04:19] | That’s why I’ve brought on the world-renowned | 因此我已经与世界闻名的庭审咨询专家 |
[04:21] | trial consultant Dr. Jason Bull. | 杰森·布尔博士合作 |
[04:23] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他胡言乱语什么呢 |
[04:25] | Dr. Jason Bull is a highly regarded psychologist, | 杰森·布尔博士是一名享誉盛名的心理学家 |
[04:28] | widely considered a pioneer in the field of trial science. | 在庭审科学领域被称为先锋 |
[04:31] | But let’s talk about the facts of this particular case. | 不过我们再回来谈谈本案的具体情况 |
[04:33] | Why didn’t you tell us we took on Jules Caffrey? | 你为什么没说我们接了朱尔斯·卡弗里的案子 |
[04:36] | Because we didn’t. | 因为我们没接 |
[04:49] | The great Dr. Jason Bull, everybody. | 鼎鼎大名的杰森·布尔博士 各位 |
[04:51] | My partner. | 我的合伙人 |
[04:53] | Jules Caffrey. | 朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[04:54] | You’ve got a lot of fans. | 你的粉丝不少 |
[04:56] | I’m not exactly one of them. | 但我不是 |
[04:58] | You don’t get my help by lying about hiring me. | 你别指望通过撒谎来得到我的帮助 |
[05:01] | It got you here, didn’t it? | 但还是把你请来了 不是吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah. Well, so would a text with a smiley face emoji. | 是啊 给我发条微笑脸的表情也可以 |
[05:07] | You pull that crap again and I’ll be on Gayle King | 你要是再来这套我就去金恩的节目 |
[05:08] | saying how you did hire me, | 说你确实雇我了 |
[05:10] | but I quit, ’cause I couldn’t believe | 不过我不干了 因为我无法相信 |
[05:12] | how guilty I found you. | 你居然如此罪大恶极 |
[05:15] | Wait, wait. I’m not guilty. | 等等 我是无辜的 |
[05:17] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[05:20] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢了 各位 |
[05:23] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[05:25] | I see. | 我明白 |
[05:26] | Well, renovations can cause | 装修确实可以让 |
[05:28] | a lot of tension in a relationship. | 情侣关系十分紧张 |
[05:30] | Eh, it’s Lauren’s idea. | 那是劳伦的主意 |
[05:31] | She wants everything to be Tiffany blue. | 她想让所有东西都是蒂凡尼蓝色 |
[05:35] | She says it’ll calm me down. | 她说那个颜色会让我心静下来 |
[05:37] | She says that? | 她那么说吗 |
[05:39] | I, uh, I meant, uh, she said that. | 我是说 她以前那么说过 |
[05:45] | Jules Caffrey is a jealous, | 朱尔斯·卡弗里是一个爱吃醋 |
[05:47] | controlling man who could not stand to be disobeyed. | 控制欲强的人 他受不了别人违背他的意思 |
[05:51] | The people of New York owe it to Lauren, and to all the women | 纽约人民亏欠劳伦的 也亏欠所有 |
[05:54] | who live in fear of their abusers, to stand up | 生活在对施暴者恐惧下的女性 |
[05:56] | and say enough is enough. | 她们该奋起反抗发声 |
[06:00] | She’s everywhere. | 她无处不在 |
[06:02] | This whole thing is a witch hunt. | 这整件事就是一个政治迫害 |
[06:04] | I even set up a tip line | 我甚至还设立了一个热线 |
[06:05] | to help them look for the real killer. | 来帮他们找到真凶 |
[06:06] | Any leads? | 有什么线索吗 |
[06:08] | None that the police will follow-up on. | 没有什么可以让警方跟进的 |
[06:10] | They just want me. | 他们只想拿下我 |
[06:12] | Vindictive bastards. | 心术不正的混蛋们 |
[06:13] | So tell me, Jules. | 跟我说说 朱尔斯 |
[06:15] | What’s your theory? | 你的说法是什么 |
[06:17] | I’m sure you have one. | 你肯定有自己的说法 |
[06:18] | It’s possible that Lauren had a fling with someone. | 有可能劳伦跟某人有段风流韵事 |
[06:22] | A fling? | 风流韵事 |
[06:25] | That’s not the ideal fiance. | 她可不是合格的未婚妻 |
[06:26] | It was recent. | 是最近的事 |
[06:28] | A week before all of this, | 事发一周前 |
[06:29] | she was hiding something. I… | 她在隐瞒什么东西 我… |
[06:32] | Phone calls she didn’t want me to hear. | 一些她不想让我听到的电话 |
[06:35] | I came to surprise her at the rehearsal, she wasn’t there. | 彩排的时候我去给她个惊喜 可她不在 |
[06:37] | Never showed up. | 一直都没出现 |
[06:39] | Well, she was 25. | 她才二十五岁 |
[06:43] | And 20 years younger than I am. | 而且比我小二十岁 |
[06:47] | She gets a lot of attention. | 她总是众人的焦点 |
[06:49] | And I wasn’t always around, so I… | 而我又不总陪在她身边 所以我… |
[06:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:56] | Looking at your wall here, | 看着你的这面荣誉墙 |
[06:58] | one of these plaques kind of stands out. | 有一块奖牌十分显眼 |
[07:00] | The New York Foundation for Mankind Humanitarian Award, | 纽约基金会人道主义奖 |
[07:05] | Jules Caffrey, 1999. | 获奖人朱尔斯·卡弗里 1999 |
[07:09] | Where’d that guy go? | 那个人去哪了 |
[07:11] | He has three expensive exes. | 他有三个挥金如土的前妻 |
[07:16] | Choices. | 人生充满选择 |
[07:19] | Now I got a question for you, Mr. Trial Consultant. | 我倒是有个问题问你 庭审咨询先生 |
[07:22] | Do you believe in justice? | 你相信正义吗 |
[07:23] | Because you’re looking at an innocent man. | 因为你眼前就站着一个无罪之人 |
[07:28] | Why would you take the case? | 为什么你接下这个案子 |
[07:30] | ‘Cause he didn’t do it. | 因为他是清白的 |
[07:32] | And you can tell that | 你仅凭一次见面 |
[07:33] | just by meeting him once. | 就得出这个结论了吗 |
[07:35] | Jules speaks about Lauren in the present tense. | 朱尔斯还用现在时态谈论劳伦 |
[07:38] | The murder was three months ago. | 谋杀案是三个月前了 |
[07:41] | It’s as if he can’t believe she’s dead, | 感觉像是他还无法相信她已经死了 |
[07:43] | – and killers aren’t in denial. – I’m with Bull. | – 凶手是不会这样的 – 我同意布尔 |
[07:46] | I mean, look, the guy’s theatrical. | 我是说 你想啊 这个人浑身是戏 |
[07:48] | He’s a showman in every way, | 他怎么看都是个爱出风头的人 |
[07:50] | but he’s also done a lot of good. | 但他也做了不少好事 |
[07:51] | I don’t believe he did it. | 我不信是他做的 |
[07:53] | The evidence, the witness, this voice mail. | 证据 目击者 还有这条语音留言 |
[07:54] | I know you’re angry, but please, | 我知道你很生气 不过拜托 |
[07:58] | just let me explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[07:59] | Hear that? She’s scared. | 听到了吗 她很害怕 |
[08:01] | The prosecution is honing in on their narrative. | 控方已经在着手起诉书了 |
[08:03] | Jules was Lauren’s sugar daddy. | 朱尔斯就是劳伦的”干爹” |
[08:05] | Rich, powerful, controlling. | 有钱 有权 有控制欲 |
[08:07] | Killed her in a jealous rage. | 被嫉妒冲昏头脑就杀了她 |
[08:09] | It’s true. The mock jurors hated the Jules and Lauren | 确实 模拟陪审团确实不喜欢朱尔斯和劳伦 |
[08:11] | May-December romance. | 这种老牛吃嫩草的关系 |
[08:13] | Well, if he was a saint it would be easy. | 如果他是圣人 就很容易遭到嫉恨 |
[08:15] | He doesn’t even have an attorney. | 他连律师都没有 |
[08:18] | I was thinking about that. | 我正在想这事呢 |
[08:19] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[08:21] | Look. Jules’ only defense | 听着 朱尔斯唯一的辩解 |
[08:24] | is that the police want payback. | 就是警察要报复他 |
[08:25] | Come on, Bull. I… I can’t sell that. | 拜托 布尔 我没法靠这个去辩护 |
[08:27] | And I’d never expect you to. | 我从没想过让你去 |
[08:29] | And that was the day that I realized | 我就是那天发现自己爱上了 |
[08:30] | I loved Alfredo sauce. | 阿尔佛雷德酱的 |
[08:33] | Hello, trial consultants. | 你们好啊 庭审专家们 |
[08:34] | Ready to get to work? | 准备好开工了吗 |
[08:36] | Team. | 队员们 |
[08:37] | Meet our client, Jules Caffrey. | 来认识下我们的客户 朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[08:39] | And the man who’s gonna represent him… | 为他辩护的人是… |
[08:42] | Jules Caffrey. | 朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[08:49] | You want me to defend myself? | 你让我为自己辩护吗 |
[08:52] | Seems to me you’re the only one who can. | 在我看来 你是唯一能胜任的人选 |
[09:07] | I cross-referenced the last six months | 我把劳伦过去六个月中的短信 |
[09:09] | of Lauren’s texts, phone calls and e-mails. | 电话和邮件相互参照 |
[09:11] | All her top pings are basketball people. | 她最亲近的朋友都是篮球圈的 |
[09:12] | Any family, exes or whatnot? | 有没有家人或前男友之类的 |
[09:14] | None. She’s a foster kid that bounced around a lot. | 没有 她是曾被很多家庭领养 |
[09:16] | Who were her top two contacts? | 她最经常联系的两个人是谁 |
[09:17] | Dance squad leader, Kelvin Li, and power forward, Grant Combs. | 舞队队长凯文·李 和大前锋格朗特·康布斯 |
[09:20] | Hmm. Looks like Kelvin held a lot | 看来凯文给劳伦 |
[09:22] | of private dance sessions with Lauren. And Grant, | 开过很多次小灶辅导 而格朗特呢 |
[09:24] | just look at him. | 你看这张脸就明白了 |
[09:25] | I know the squad’s wardrobe person from my days at Vogue. | 我在《时尚》工作时认识了舞队服装部的人 |
[09:27] | I’m sure she’s got some intel. | 她肯定知道些内情 |
[09:29] | Let’s see what it is. | 咱们去查查吧 |
[09:34] | Okay, so I want to offer you a gift, | 好吧 我想送你个礼物 |
[09:35] | because you’re my friend, | 因为你是我的朋友 |
[09:37] | and because I want to see The Jules Show canceled, | 还因为我想让《朱尔斯秀》停播 |
[09:39] | and this master of media manipulation behind bars. | 让这个操纵媒体的专家被关进监狱 |
[09:42] | So… | 所以… |
[09:44] | man one, 25 years. | 一级过失杀人 二十五年徒刑 |
[09:47] | Parole in 15. | 十五年后可获假释 |
[09:49] | We’re going to trial, Shelley. | 咱们上庭吧 雪莉 |
[09:50] | Wait a minute. Are you defending him? | 等等 你是他的辩护律师吗 |
[09:52] | Am I going up against you in court? | 咱们要在法庭上开战吗 |
[09:54] | No. | 不 |
[09:55] | He’s going pro se. | 他要为自己辩护 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:58] | You know, “he who represents himself | 听说过”为自己辩护的客户 |
[10:00] | has a fool for a client”? | 是傻子”吗 |
[10:01] | You know who said that, right? | 你知道是谁说的吗 |
[10:02] | Uh, yeah. Abe Lincoln, you, | 知道 亚伯·林肯 你 |
[10:04] | pretty much everyone who studies law. | 还有所有学法律的人 |
[10:05] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[10:06] | I don’t even want to offer you a deal. | 我不想给你协商的机会 |
[10:08] | Everyone knows that Jules is a traveling circus, | 所有人都知道朱尔斯就是个马戏团 |
[10:10] | and he’s gonna make Bull his clown. | 他会让布尔 成为他的小丑 |
[10:12] | Well, then we’ll make sure to keep | 那我们一定不能把 |
[10:13] | the coulrophobics off the jury. | 有小丑恐惧症的人选入陪审团 |
[10:14] | People with an irrational fear of clowns. | 是指对小丑有不理性恐惧的人 |
[10:17] | I know what it means. | 我知道什么意思 |
[10:18] | I am one and it’s not irrational. | 我就有 但怕小丑并非不理性 |
[10:19] | Unlike having Jules defend himself in court. | 那跟朱尔斯为自己辩护可不一样 |
[10:22] | Hey. Don’t get too confident, okay? | 别太自信了 行吗 |
[10:25] | Bull’s tactics tend to pay off. | 布尔 的战术挺管用 |
[10:27] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[10:33] | Statistically, black jurors are more sympathetic | 从统计学讲 黑人陪审员更同情 |
[10:35] | to black defendants, especially in celebrity cases. | 黑人被告人 尤其是涉及名人的案子 |
[10:38] | I want to shut that down right now. | 我现在就要否定这个思路 |
[10:40] | I don’t want the perception to be that I got off | 我不想让人们认为我胜诉 |
[10:42] | because of a black jury. | 靠的是黑人陪审团 |
[10:44] | – This is about me being innocent. – Good. | – 重点是我是清白的 – 好 |
[10:46] | Because we actually found in your case | 因为实际上我们发现你这案子里 |
[10:48] | race isn’t the primary factor. | 种族并非主要因素 |
[10:50] | Your best jurors tend to be those | 对你最有利的陪审员 |
[10:52] | with low NPI scores. | 是自恋清单分数低的人 |
[10:55] | That’s Narcissistic Personality Inventory. | 全名叫自恋人格清单 |
[10:57] | So doormats. | 就是受气包 |
[10:58] | People with no ego. Why? | 没有自我的人 为什么 |
[11:01] | What’s my score? | 我的分数是多少 |
[11:02] | On a scale from one to 40… | 满分四十的话 |
[11:04] | a 38. Our ideal juror would be under ten. | 你是三十八分 理想的陪审员是十分以下 |
[11:07] | Call me whatever you want. | 想叫我什么都可以 |
[11:09] | But the people know | 但人们知道 |
[11:10] | when Jules Caffrey speaks, | 当朱尔斯·卡弗里开口时 |
[11:13] | – it’s the truth. – It’s also illeism. | – 都是事实 – 还有第三人称过度使用 |
[11:15] | You really like referring to yourself | 你很喜欢用第三人称 |
[11:16] | in the third person, don’t you, Jules? | 来称呼自己 对吧 朱尔斯 |
[11:17] | – A lot of people do that. – The only ones | – 很多人都这样 – 比你更严重的 |
[11:19] | who do it more than you are Donald Trump and Elmo. | 只有唐纳德·特朗普和艾莫 |
[11:21] | Okay, which is why our focus will be | 好了 因此我们要侧重 |
[11:23] | on people who don’t like high-drama, | 不喜欢戏剧性场景的人 |
[11:25] | pageants,spectacles of any kind. | 比如选美 或者任何形式的大场面 |
[11:28] | Canadians, essentially. | 本质上就是加拿大人 |
[11:29] | No, no, no. You guys are eliminating my fan base. | 不 不 你们这是在排除我的粉丝基础 |
[11:32] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[11:34] | We need the opposite. | 我们需要的正相反 |
[11:36] | We need people who can be swept away by emotion | 我们需要性情中人 |
[11:38] | and people who know | 知道我是 |
[11:40] | that I am the thorn of justice | 体制要害处的 |
[11:43] | in this system’s underbelly. | 正义之荆棘的人 |
[11:44] | That works for Jules Caffrey, the defense attorney, | 那对作为辩护律师的朱尔斯·卡弗里有好处 |
[11:47] | not Jules Caffrey, the defendant. | 却对被告朱尔斯·卡弗里不利 |
[11:49] | Prosecutor’s narrative is | 你在原告的描述中 |
[11:52] | that you are a jealous, jilted and vengeful lover. | 是个妒火中烧 始乱终弃 睚眦必报的情人 |
[11:56] | But this jury is gonna buy into reasonable doubt | 但因为雪莉没有能说服陪审员的证据 |
[11:58] | because Shelley doesn’t have the facts to convince them. | 所以他们会产生合理怀疑 |
[12:01] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[12:02] | Trust our process. | 相信我们的方法 |
[12:10] | Come on, defense. Defense. | 加油 防守 防守 |
[12:13] | Move your feet. | 跑起来 |
[12:16] | Drive, drive. | 加油 加油 |
[12:19] | All right, good practice, guys. | 好 练得不错 |
[12:21] | Hit the showers. | 去洗澡吧 |
[12:22] | Kelvin Li? | 是凯文·李吗 |
[12:25] | We’re full up, sweetheart. | 我们人够了 亲爱的 |
[12:26] | You’re gonna have to audition next summer like everybody else. | 你得跟其他人一样明年夏天再来试镜 |
[12:30] | Right. Well, I’m an investigator | 好 我是 |
[12:32] | with the Trial Analysis Corporation. | 庭审分析公司的调查员 |
[12:35] | I have a few questions to ask you | 关于劳伦·威尔森被杀一案 |
[12:36] | about Lauren Wilson’s murder. | 我有些问题想问你 |
[12:38] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to try out, either. | 别担心 我也不是来参加选拔的 |
[12:40] | I’m looking for an old friend. | 我来找一个老朋友 |
[12:42] | Rita in wardrobe? | 服装部的丽塔 |
[12:43] | Um, yeah, she’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[12:51] | So, what was Lauren like? | 劳伦是什么样的人 |
[12:53] | What was Lauren like? | 劳伦是什么样的人 |
[12:54] | – She was warm. – So, Rita, | – 她为人热情 – 那么 丽塔 |
[12:56] | what was Lauren like? | 劳伦是什么样的人 |
[12:58] | She was cold. | 冷血 |
[12:59] | Everyone loved her. | 人人都爱她 |
[13:00] | The other girls hated her. | 别的姑娘都讨厌她 |
[13:01] | She had raw talent. | 她天生就是这块料 |
[13:03] | She had two left feet. | 她完全四肢不协调 |
[13:04] | Maybe three. | 会不会走路都不一定呢 |
[13:06] | We were devastated by her loss. | 她的死让我们非常伤心 |
[13:08] | Angela practically did cartwheels on her grave. | 安吉拉还真的跑去在她墓前侧手翻了 |
[13:09] | But if she wasn’t a good dancer, | 但如果她舞跳得不好 |
[13:11] | how did she even make the squad, | 那是怎么进入舞队 |
[13:12] | let alone team captain? | 更别说当上队长了 |
[13:15] | Really? | 真的要问吗 |
[13:16] | Now, you and Lauren were spending a lot of time together. | 你和劳伦经常在一起 |
[13:18] | Were you having an affair? | 你们有私情了吗 |
[13:19] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[13:20] | Well, yes. | 好吧 有 |
[13:22] | Do I have to answer that? | 我一定要回答吗 |
[13:23] | Was Lauren sleeping with someone? | 劳伦跟人上床了吗 |
[13:25] | How do you think she got on the squad? | 不然你以为她是怎么进舞队的 |
[13:28] | Lovers have disagreements, sometimes they get heated, | 情人之间会有不合 有时情况会升级 |
[13:30] | turn violent. | 造成暴力 |
[13:32] | Any of that happen between you and Lauren? | 你和劳伦之间有这种情况吗 |
[13:33] | I’m not gonna comment on my personal life. | 我才不会谈论我的私生活 |
[13:38] | I’m sleeping with a colleague, | 我跟同事上床了 |
[13:40] | which is against the rules. | 这不合规定 |
[13:42] | Lauren knew and was our go-between so I wouldn’t get fired. | 劳伦知道了并帮我们斡旋 免得我被开除 |
[13:45] | Jules Caffrey is a part owner of the team. | 朱尔斯·卡弗里是球队共有人 |
[13:48] | He wanted his girlfriend hired, | 他想让他女朋友进舞队 |
[13:50] | she got a uniform. | 她就进来了 |
[13:53] | So you needed her | 所以你要她 |
[13:55] | to cover for you and Tiffany? | 为你和蒂凡尼遮掩 |
[13:58] | Amber? | 还是安珀 |
[14:00] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[14:03] | Grant. | 是格朗特 |
[14:08] | And up. | 向上 |
[14:12] | – Get any good dirt? – Oh, yeah. You? | – 挖出什么新闻了吗 – 当然 你呢 |
[14:14] | Oh, yeah. | 一样 |
[14:15] | Hey, Bull. | 布尔 |
[14:16] | So, Lauren wasn’t having an affair. | 劳伦没有出轨 |
[14:18] | She was helping Kelvin and Grant hide their relationship. | 她是在帮凯文和格朗特隐瞒关系 |
[14:21] | That’s what friends are for. | 朋友就该这样 |
[14:23] | Well, the only problem was Lauren’s dancing. | 所以唯一的问题就是劳伦的舞蹈水平 |
[14:25] | Jules is part owner of the team. He demanded | 朱尔斯是球队的共有人 |
[14:27] | that Lauren get a spot on the squad. | 他要求舞队给劳伦一个位置 |
[14:29] | All right. Look into the dancers. | 好 那去查舞蹈队员 |
[14:30] | It’s totally wasted on you, Chunk. | 你不干侦探真是浪费了 特朗科 |
[14:32] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[14:40] | – Okay, you ready? – I’m always ready. | – 你准备好了吗 – 我时刻准备着 |
[14:44] | Give ’em a crumb, let ’em want more. | 先给他们透露一点信息 激起他们的兴趣 |
[14:52] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[14:54] | All right, all right, all right. | 安静下来 听我讲 |
[14:55] | This trial is about showing | 这次的庭审的意义在于 |
[14:57] | that the American judicial system works. | 证明美国司法系统不是空有其名 |
[15:08] | How many of you think that Jules Caffrey | 有多少人觉得朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[15:10] | is inauthentic and over-the-top? | 不实在并且很做作 |
[15:12] | And who thinks | 又有多少人认为 |
[15:13] | that a person | 一个人可以 |
[15:14] | can be charming in public | 在大庭广众前是万人迷 |
[15:16] | and abusive at home? | 回家转眼就变成虐待狂 |
[15:19] | – Sir, why do you dislike the defendant? – Objection. | – 先生你为什么不喜欢被告人 – 反对 |
[15:23] | Ms. Giordano is trying to poison the jury pool. | 佐丹奴女士正在试图诱导陪审团 |
[15:26] | Settle down, Mr. Caffrey. | 安静 卡弗里先生 |
[15:27] | You have plenty of time to do that on your own. | 你自己也会有足够多的时间做这些 |
[15:30] | So much for an impartial judge. | 不能指望法官公正了 |
[15:32] | Just remind Jules: | 提醒朱尔斯 |
[15:33] | low NPI scores. | 不要表现得那么自恋 |
[15:35] | Shelley’s creating an anger index. | 雪莉正在试图激怒他们 |
[15:38] | She’s looking for amped-up jurors. | 她在寻找容易被煽动的陪审员 |
[15:41] | We want the opposite, right? | 我们想要的正相反 不是吗 |
[15:42] | Low-key, no drama queens. | 低调一点 不要表现得太夸张 |
[15:44] | No, Canadians. I know. | 像加拿大人那样 我懂的 |
[15:47] | Who here doesn’t own a television? | 这里有谁没有电视 |
[15:50] | Juror number 5 | 五号陪审员 |
[15:52] | has a humble soul. | 有着谦逊质朴的灵魂 |
[15:53] | No glitz. Systematic. | 没有被喧闹浮华纷扰 他有条不紊 |
[15:55] | He’s perfect. | 他是完美的人选 |
[15:56] | The defense excuses juror number 5. | 被告方申请罢免五号陪审员 |
[15:58] | Looks like Jules didn’t get the memo | 朱尔斯好像没有拿到我们对于 |
[16:00] | – on Mr. Perfect. – What are you doing? | – 这位完美先生的分析啊 – 你在做什么 |
[16:01] | You look at me | 在你罢免一个极有利的陪审员之前 |
[16:02] | before you cut a potential juror. | 要征求我的同意 |
[16:04] | I don’t trust a guy who doesn’t watch TV. | 我不相信不看电视的人 |
[16:06] | Well, we don’t need your trust. We needed his. | 是这样 我们不需要你的信任 我们需要他的 |
[16:08] | I got this. | 相信我 |
[16:09] | All right, one juror down. | 好了 丢了一个陪审员 |
[16:11] | We can still bounce back. | 我们还有机会 |
[16:13] | Juror number one. | 一号陪审员 |
[16:15] | Body language screams self-involved. | 她的肢体语言充分彰显了她的自我 |
[16:17] | Kendall Nagel. | 肯德尔·纳格尔 |
[16:19] | Communications major. And she posted | 传媒专业就读 在过去的两天里 |
[16:20] | five selfies in the last two days. | 她就上传了五张自拍 |
[16:23] | Did you play competitive sports? | 你玩过竞技项目吗 |
[16:25] | I did gymnastics in high school. | 我在高中练习过体操 |
[16:26] | I was a track star. | 我高中曾经是个田径明星 |
[16:28] | I’m s… Is he flirting with Miss Selfie? | 他是在和自拍妹调情吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah, he is simultaneously | 是的 他在同时 |
[16:31] | turning on juror number one | 使一号陪审员对他感兴趣 |
[16:32] | and turning off juror number six. | 而让六号陪审员厌恶他 |
[16:34] | Juror number six, | 六号陪审员 |
[16:36] | Ellen Crayford. | 艾伦·克雷福德 |
[16:37] | She has an NPI score of nine, | 她的自恋清单是九分 |
[16:39] | but she’s divorced… her husband left her | 但她离婚了 她的老公为了 |
[16:42] | for her kid’s 23-year-old teacher. | 她孩子二十三岁的老师抛弃了她 |
[16:45] | You’ve got to rein Jules in, Bull. | 你必须控制住朱尔斯 布尔 |
[16:47] | His usual charm tactics | 当他作为被告人的时候 |
[16:48] | – aren’t gonna work – Excuse me. | – 他的美人计 – 抱歉 |
[16:49] | When he’s a defendant. | 是不会发挥作用的 |
[16:52] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, but she is biased | 我不知道你认为你在做什么 |
[16:54] | by your three ex-wives | 但她已经因为你的三个前妻 |
[16:55] | and your late cheerleader fiance. | 和你过世的啦啦队长未婚妻而对你有偏见了 |
[16:58] | We need to bounce | 我们需要除去 |
[16:59] | one and six. | 一号和六号陪审员 |
[17:01] | No. I’ve picked hundreds of juries. | 不 我已经挑选过数以百计的陪审团了 |
[17:03] | The jury’s acceptable to the prosecution. | 控方接受陪审团 |
[17:05] | Great. What does the defense say? | 很好 被告方的意见呢 |
[17:07] | – You hired me. This is what I do. – Bull. | – 你雇了我 这就是我的工作 – 布尔 |
[17:09] | This is my life that’s on the line, not yours. | 现在是我命悬一线 不是你 |
[17:10] | Mr. Caffrey, is this jury | 卡弗里 先生 你是否接受 |
[17:11] | – acceptable to you or not? – Do you want to win or not? | – 现在的陪审团 – 你到底想不想赢 |
[17:12] | – Bull. – It’s a simple question… | – 布尔 – 这问题很简单 |
[17:14] | yes or no? | 想 还是不想 |
[17:14] | – Yes. – Excellent. | – 想 – 非常好 |
[17:16] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[17:18] | please stand to be sworn in. | 请起立宣誓就任 |
[17:20] | Members of the jury, please raise your right hand. | 陪审团的成员 请举起你们的右手 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna have to teach you sign language. | 我得教你点手语了 |
[17:28] | Bull. | 布尔 |
[17:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:36] | The show is over there. | 记者都在那边呢 |
[17:38] | You don’t want them to hear this, trust me. | 相信我 你不会想让他们听到这些的 |
[17:40] | Jules, I am not window dressing. | 朱尔斯 我不是用来装饰门面的 |
[17:43] | I’m the damn window. | 我才是重点 |
[17:44] | – You hired me, remember? – You bet I did. | – 是你主动雇佣我的 记得吗 – 没错 |
[17:46] | And image is everything. | 形象就是一切 |
[17:47] | – And you don’t rep guilty men. – Listen to me. | – 你不能代表负罪的男人 – 听我说 |
[17:49] | Science is everything. | 科学才是一切 |
[17:51] | And my team and I have spent every waking hour | 我和我的团队用我们所有的时间 |
[17:53] | culling research and data | 挑选研究和数据 |
[17:55] | to formulate this game plan. | 来设计这个策略 |
[17:57] | Look, I didn’t mean for the judge to hear me. | 我不是有意让法官听到我说的话 |
[17:59] | – I’m sorry. – Lie to others, | – 对不起 – 对别人说谎去吧 |
[18:00] | not to me. It’s the fastest way to wind up in jail. | 别对我 这是进监狱最快的方法 |
[18:09] | You really think juror number one is gonna be a problem? | 你真的认为一号陪审员会是一个问题吗 |
[18:13] | Oh, boy. Kendall, the fangirl? | 肯德尔 那个脑残粉 |
[18:14] | Yeah, she’s gonna be a problem. | 没错 她绝对会是一个问题 |
[18:16] | She’s going to enjoy every minute of this trial | 她会享受这次庭审的每分每秒 |
[18:18] | and every look you give her, | 享受你投去的每一寸目光 |
[18:19] | but she’s gonna find you guilty | 但她最终仍会判你有罪 |
[18:21] | because Shelley’s gonna convince her that you’re abusive. | 因为雪莉最终会让她相信你是暴虐的 |
[18:23] | That is the prosecution’s game plan. | 那就是控方的把戏 |
[18:26] | Now wake up. Start listening to me. | 好了 现在 清醒一点 听我的话 |
[18:30] | Talked to internal affairs. | 我和内务部谈过了 |
[18:32] | The officers on Lauren’s murder are clean. | 劳伦案的检察官是没问题的 |
[18:34] | They double gloved, dotted every Crossed every | 他们做了非常详细的调查 |
[18:37] | No one wanted to make a procedural error | 没人愿意冒着被定罪的风险 |
[18:38] | that could cost them a conviction. | 犯下程序性错误 |
[18:40] | We’re gonna have to find the guy | 我们需要找到 |
[18:41] | Jules thinks his fiance was sleeping with. | 朱尔斯认为和他未婚妻上了床的人 |
[18:42] | Special delivery. | 特别快件 |
[18:53] | It’s a giant purple cat thing. | 这是个又大又紫的猫啊 |
[18:56] | It’s Rubio Shoyra | 这是鲁比欧·茜拉 |
[18:57] | from the Tokyo Spirit chasers shojo manga. | 是追求手少女漫画《东京精神》里的 |
[19:00] | – It’s from Wes. – Cute. | – 韦斯送的 – 很可爱 |
[19:01] | I’m gonna not pretend that I understood that. | 我就不假装自己听的懂了 |
[19:04] | Is it Japanese? | 它是日本产的吗 |
[19:05] | – Yeah. – And the second gift | – 是的 – 已经是韦斯这周送给你的 |
[19:07] | – from Wes this week. – I know. | – 第二件礼物了啊 – 是啊 |
[19:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:11] | – Nothing. – No, really, supermodel, | – 没什么 – 我说真的 大模特 |
[19:13] | – what are you trying to say? – Well, are you mad at him? | – 你想说什么 – 你生他气吗 |
[19:15] | No. Why? | 不 为什么这么说 |
[19:17] | Well, you know guys. They don’t give gifts | 你也知道 男人嘛 他们不会 |
[19:18] | Just because | 单纯的送礼物 |
[19:19] | I actually don’t know guys. They’re a complete mystery. | 我其实不是很懂男人 他们于我完全就是谜 |
[19:23] | Trust me, Wes is no player. | 相信我 韦斯不是个花花公子 |
[19:24] | You know what? You guys are the behavior experts. | 好的好的 你们都是行为专家 |
[19:27] | I’m sure the modeling world’s | 我很确定模特的世界 |
[19:28] | totally different. | 和你们的完全不一样 |
[19:30] | So just… Maybe I’ll take this. | 所以… 我还是先把这个拿走吧 |
[19:36] | We have a new suspect. | 我们有了一个新的嫌疑人 |
[19:37] | Angela Miles. | 安吉拉·迈尔斯 |
[19:39] | Finally made it up to captain of the squad in Bronx City | 好不容易当上了朗克斯都市的队长 |
[19:41] | and then lost it when Lauren came on board. | 却在劳伦出现之后被取代了 |
[19:43] | And got back on top after Lauren died. | 然后在劳伦死后又回归了 |
[19:45] | Doesn’t quite seem enough to kill for. | 这理由应该不至于杀人吧 |
[19:47] | Have you ever met a cheerleader? | 你以前有见过拉拉队员吗 |
[19:48] | Have Cable do a deep dive on Angela. | 让凯博继续挖安吉拉的信息 |
[19:50] | Pay her a visit, see if you can ruffle her pompoms. | 去见一下她 看看能不能挖出什么消息 |
[19:53] | What is it, Danny? | 这是干什么 丹尼 |
[19:54] | Turn on the TV. | 把电视打开 |
[19:55] | This ought to be interesting. | 有意思的来了 |
[19:58] | I want to thank you all for gathering here. | 感谢大家能汇聚在这里 |
[20:01] | Not for me, but for Lauren. | 这不是为了我 而是为了劳伦 |
[20:03] | I followed him to Washington Square | 在庭审结束之后 |
[20:05] | after the court let out. | 我跟着他到了华盛顿广场 |
[20:06] | The NYPD and the district attorney | 纽约警局和地方检察官 |
[20:09] | want to bring Jules Caffrey down. | 都想扳倒朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[20:11] | They want to harm Jules Caffrey, | 他们都想伤害朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[20:13] | and they want to bury Jules Caffrey. | 他们想判朱尔斯·卡弗里死刑 |
[20:17] | I hate the third person thing. | 我真是受不了他第三人称这套了 |
[20:19] | This is gonna polarize our jury. | 这会让我们的陪审团变得两极分化的 |
[20:20] | It’s time for Bull to shut this down. | 是时候让布尔来结束这个局面了 |
[20:23] | Jules! Jules! Jules! Jules! Jules! | 朱尔斯 朱尔斯 |
[20:28] | Why haven’t the NYPD looked into my tip line? | 为什么纽约警局不去调查我专线提供的信息 |
[20:31] | Why aren’t they looking | 他们为什么 |
[20:33] | for the real murderer? | 不去寻找真正的的凶手 |
[20:34] | We need answers. | 我们需要答案 |
[20:36] | We need accountability. | 我们需要有人负责 |
[20:38] | We need justice. | 我们需要公正 |
[20:40] | Giordano’s gonna hammer us with this. | 佐丹奴会用这个狠狠打击我们的 |
[20:41] | – Justice for Lauren. – What is Jules thinking? | – 为劳伦讨公道 – 朱尔斯在想什么啊 |
[20:43] | – Justice for Jules. – Justice for Jules. | – 为朱尔斯讨公道 – 为朱尔斯讨公道 |
[20:44] | He’s trying his case in the court of public opinion. | 他是想让公众舆论审判他的案子 |
[20:47] | Justice for Lauren | 为劳伦讨公道 |
[20:49] | and justice for Jules. | 为朱尔斯讨公道 |
[20:50] | Justice for Jules. | 为朱尔斯讨公道 |
[20:51] | Justice for Jules. | 为朱尔斯讨公道 |
[20:55] | Marissa, are the mirror jurors watching this? | 玛丽莎 镜像陪审团的人在看吗 |
[20:56] | Like it’s the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. | 收视率跟超级碗决赛时段都有一拼 |
[20:59] | And they were specifically instructed | 而且他们还是被特别要求 |
[21:00] | not to follow any news about Jules, | 不能收看任何关于朱尔斯的新闻 |
[21:02] | just like the real jurors. | 跟对真正陪审团的要求一样 |
[21:04] | This is Jules taking the stand. | 朱尔斯是在为自己辩护 |
[21:05] | Right there, my friends, right there | 就在那 朋友们 就在那 |
[21:08] | is a tireless defender | 有一个不知辛劳的 |
[21:11] | for just causes. | 正义卫士 |
[21:12] | Dr. Jason Bull. | 他就是杰森·布尔博士 |
[21:16] | Come up. | 上来吧 |
[21:19] | Bull, you are not going to believe this… | 布尔 说出来你都不信… |
[21:23] | Jules’ stunt isn’t hurting him, it’s helping him. | 朱尔斯的这噱头对他没有伤害 反而在帮他 |
[21:25] | Big time. | 是很有帮助啊 |
[21:30] | Look, I know this is not what you wanted. | 听着 我知道你不想这样 |
[21:33] | Well, it’s not normal, | 这确实不常见 |
[21:34] | but then again, you’re not normal. | 不过你也不是什么一般人 |
[21:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[21:40] | I am here today | 我今天站在这里 |
[21:41] | because Jules Caffrey | 是因为朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[21:43] | is an innocent man. | 是无辜的 |
[21:46] | Yeah, we’re not in Canada anymore. | 低调内敛的计划算是失败了 |
[21:49] | Justice for Jules! Justice for Jules! | 为朱尔斯讨公道 为朱尔斯讨公道 |
[21:55] | You made a genuine emotional connection with the jury. | 你让陪审团产生了真实的感情共鸣 |
[21:58] | The crowd. | 还有很多民众 |
[21:59] | I told you your strategy was wrong. | 我说过了 你的策略有问题 |
[22:01] | Even your low-drama jurors got swept up | 连你说的低调的陪审团成员 |
[22:03] | in the moral authority of my cause. | 都因为我的辩解占据道德高地而折服 |
[22:05] | Okay, first of all, you’re a case, not a cause. | 首先 你是来打官司的 不是来宣传思想的 |
[22:08] | And my way would have worked, too. | 还有 我的方法也是可行的 |
[22:09] | So wrong is the wrong word. | 所以不能说有问题 |
[22:11] | Okay. Let’s focus | 好了 我们还是 |
[22:13] | on Shelley’s next move, shall we? | 专注于雪莉的下一步计划吧 好吗 |
[22:16] | You know she’s bringing out your exes | 你知道的 她要把你的前妻召上法庭 |
[22:18] | to show that you’re possessive, temperamental and jealous. | 证明你是个占有欲强 喜怒无常的醋坛子 |
[22:20] | Someone who’d go into a violent rage | 如果你的未婚妻出轨 |
[22:22] | if they found out their fiance was cheating on them. | 你肯定会勃然大怒 |
[22:25] | Here’s how you proceed. | 你到时候这么办 |
[22:26] | Please state your name and your relationship to the defendant. | 请说出你的名字以及与被告的关系 |
[22:28] | Ginny Caffrey. | 我叫金妮·卡弗里 |
[22:30] | I was Jules’ first wife. | 是朱尔斯的第一任妻子 |
[22:31] | We were married for five years. | 我们的婚姻持续了五年 |
[22:33] | Leslie Caffrey. | 莱斯利·卡弗里 |
[22:34] | I’m the second wife. | 我是第二任妻子 |
[22:36] | Lasted four years. | 婚姻持续了四年 |
[22:37] | Claudine Caffrey. I was three and three: | 我是克劳迪恩·卡弗里 两个三 |
[22:39] | third wife, three years. | 第三任妻子 结婚三年 |
[22:41] | Notice how Jules gets older | 有没有发现虽然朱尔斯虽然老了 |
[22:42] | and his wives always stay the same age? | 但是他妻子永远都是年轻小姑娘 |
[22:44] | Once a sugar daddy, always a sugar daddy. | 吃一辈子嫩草的老牛 |
[22:47] | Why do you think | 你觉得是什么导致 |
[22:48] | your marriages ended? | 你的婚姻一次又一次结束 |
[22:51] | I was an attentive husband, | 我是个体贴的丈夫 |
[22:54] | but I was often preoccupied with my clients. | 但是总有客户 业务缠身 |
[22:58] | I can get stressed. | 压力很大 |
[22:59] | Miss some birthdays, weddings, anniversaries. | 错过生日聚会 无法出席婚礼 忘记纪念日 |
[23:03] | Was Jules ever violent around you? | 朱尔斯和你在一起时有暴力倾向吗 |
[23:05] | He could be, sometimes. | 有时候会有点 |
[23:06] | He’d get short with me, he’d get angry. | 他有时候很冷淡 或者很生气 |
[23:08] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[23:09] | He’d yell, throw dishes, kick doors. | 大喊大叫 摔盘子 踹门 |
[23:12] | I called them his adult temper tantrums. | 我把那些叫做他的发泄工具 |
[23:14] | But it was frightening. | 但是他发起脾气很可怕 |
[23:16] | Can you describe your ex-husband | 你能用一个词来概括 |
[23:18] | in one word? | 你的前夫吗 |
[23:20] | He was a monster. | 他是个魔鬼 |
[23:21] | – A monster. – He was a monster. | – 魔鬼 – 他是个魔鬼 |
[23:26] | The mirror jurors’ biometrics are through the roof. | 镜像陪审团的生理反应结果非常惊人 |
[23:28] | They’re upset, Bull. | 他们很生气 布尔 |
[23:30] | Don’t worry yet. | 暂时还不用担心 |
[23:31] | If he wins back the exes, | 如果他能赢回前妻们的好感 |
[23:32] | he wins back the jury. | 就能赢回陪审团的 |
[23:33] | You’re gonna have the rarest of opportunities: | 你会得到一个极其少见的机会 |
[23:36] | you’re gonna get to cross-examine your ex-wives | 你可以以作伪证的罪名 |
[23:39] | under penalty of perjury. | 得到交叉讯问你的前妻的机会 |
[23:43] | Ginny, | 金妮 |
[23:44] | were you upset about my ego | 你是气我太自负 |
[23:47] | or were you upset about my job? | 还是气我做的工作 |
[23:49] | Both. | 都有 |
[23:50] | I was trying to build a practice, | 我当时想开个事务所 |
[23:52] | so I worked late. | 所以工作到很晚 |
[23:54] | You resented that? | 你是因为这个生气吗 |
[23:56] | I resented you sleeping with Leslie. | 我生气的是你出轨莱斯利 |
[23:58] | But, Ginny, you | 可是 金妮 |
[24:00] | kicked me out of our bed a year earlier. | 一年之前你就和我分居了 |
[24:02] | So is it fair to say that I started | 所以能不能说 |
[24:05] | seeing other women when you stopped seeing me? | 是在你我分开之后 我才和其他女人在一起的 |
[24:08] | Yes. | 可以 |
[24:09] | And I always said it wouldn’t be fair raising a kid | 我一直说 我过的生活复杂忙碌 |
[24:11] | with my hectic life. | 不适于抚养孩子 |
[24:13] | And you agreed, correct? | 你也同意 对吧 |
[24:14] | – I thought you’d change. – The red carpets, | – 我以为你会变的 – 那些红毯秀 |
[24:17] | the galas, the VIP suites. | 各种晚宴 贵宾套房 |
[24:20] | I provided a lifestyle. | 我给你的是豪华的生活方式 |
[24:22] | And you knew what you were signing up for. | 你当时也知道嫁给我意味着什么 |
[24:25] | At first. | 一开始是这样 |
[24:26] | But then I didn’t want that life. | 可是后来我发现并不想要这种生活 |
[24:28] | So it really was you | 所以变了的人其实是你 |
[24:30] | who changed, not me. | 而不是我 |
[24:33] | – Yes. – And in | – 没错 – 在我们 |
[24:35] | all of our time together, did I ever, | 在一起的日子里 我有没有过 |
[24:38] | ever… | 哪怕一次 |
[24:40] | lay a finger on you? | 对你动过手 |
[24:42] | No. | 没有 |
[24:43] | No. | 没有 |
[24:45] | No. | 没有 |
[24:47] | And when we were together… | 我们在一起的时候 |
[24:48] | with no interruptions… | 不说别的 |
[24:50] | was it good? | 幸福吗 |
[24:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:56] | It was great. | 很幸福 |
[24:58] | The best. | 非常幸福 |
[25:00] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 |
[25:02] | Wow, he actually did it. | 他真的做到了 |
[25:04] | Even Kendall was moved. | 连肯德尔都被感动了 |
[25:11] | I was devastated when Lauren died. | 劳伦死的时候我伤心欲绝 |
[25:13] | That’s why I took her torch | 所以我才接过她的位置 |
[25:15] | and led the squad through their grief. | 带领啦啦队在悲痛中前行 |
[25:17] | It’s what Lauren would have wanted. | 劳伦知道的话会很欣慰的 |
[25:20] | You know, it’s funny you should say that. | 你这么说可真是巧了 |
[25:22] | Your junior year in college, | 因为你大三那年 |
[25:24] | you pushed another student off the stage. | 把另一个学生推下过舞台 |
[25:27] | That girl | 那个女孩 |
[25:28] | fell, broke her ankle | 摔倒了 扭伤了脚踝 |
[25:30] | and had to step down as the lead in the dance recital. | 只得从舞蹈团领队的位置退了下来 |
[25:32] | That’s not my fault she couldn’t | 她大跳落地不稳 |
[25:33] | stick her landing on her grand-jete. | 又不是我的错 |
[25:36] | The school agreed it was an accident. | 学校也认为这只是一场事故 |
[25:38] | Good thing you took up her torch, too. | 好的一面是 你也接过了她的位置 |
[25:40] | Somebody had to. | 总要有人接管 |
[25:43] | Other people’s tragedies seem to work out | 别人的倒霉事 |
[25:45] | really, really well for you. | 对你倒是真的很有好处啊 |
[25:46] | What you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[25:48] | Lauren was a talentless fraud. | 劳伦根本没有天赋 |
[25:50] | I was a nationally-ranked cheerleader. | 我可是在全国数一数二啦啦队员 |
[25:52] | The closest she ever came to professional dancing | 她最接近专业舞者的一次经历就是 |
[25:54] | was a run of The Nutcracker | 在一个印第安纳州的社区剧院 |
[25:56] | at a community theater in Indiana. | 参演了”胡桃夹子” |
[25:58] | – Resented her much? – Yeah. | – 你就这么讨厌她 – 没错 |
[26:00] | She slept her way to the top. | 她是靠潜规则一路上位的 |
[26:01] | I had to work my whole life for this. | 我可是努力了一辈子才换来的今天 |
[26:03] | Wait. Come on, | 等下 拜托 |
[26:05] | you’re trying to say that I killed her? | 你想说是我杀了她吗 |
[26:07] | – No, I’m sure you have an alibi. – Every Sunday, | – 不 我肯定你有不在场证明 – 每周日 |
[26:10] | including the night that she died, | 包括她死掉的那天 |
[26:11] | I party at Output. It’s a club. | 我都去放纵参加派对 那是个俱乐部的名字 |
[26:14] | Check it out. | 去查吧 |
[26:31] | That was… | 刚才真是 |
[26:33] | Intense? | 很激烈 |
[26:35] | Draining? | 还是消耗精力 |
[26:38] | Hopefully cathartic. | 希望有宣泄作用 |
[26:42] | My exes have never been that open with me. | 我的前妻们从来没有对我这么坦诚过 |
[26:46] | Felt like we came to an understanding. | 感觉好像我们终于达成共识了 |
[26:49] | It’s funny how honesty can do that. | 诚实能带来这种效果 真是有趣 |
[26:53] | Well, you did good in there. | 你刚才表现很好 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:59] | Let’s not do that again. | 不过别再来一次了 |
[27:05] | Stop the abuse! | 停止家暴 |
[27:08] | Justice for Lauren! | 为劳伦讨公道 |
[27:09] | Not okay! Justice for Lauren! | 不可以这样 为劳伦讨公道 |
[27:10] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:12] | Not okay! | 不可以这样 |
[27:13] | That’s your jury. | 这是你的陪审团 |
[27:15] | Right on time. | 来的真是时候 |
[27:17] | For what? | 来干什么 |
[27:18] | She wanted to make sure the last thing | 她想让陪审团成员们 |
[27:19] | these jurors saw before going home | 在回家之前最后看到的是 |
[27:21] | was people protesting your behavior towards women. | 人们因为你对女性的所作所为而在抗议 |
[27:24] | She stole your thunder, Jules. | 她可把你的风头抢了啊 朱尔斯 |
[27:26] | You’re not the only one who’s got game. | 不是只有你会玩手段 |
[27:29] | Good night, gentlemen. | 晚安了 先生们 |
[27:31] | Not okay! Not okay! | 不可以 不可以 |
[27:34] | Not okay! | 不可以 |
[27:42] | Bull, Shelley’s stunt on the courthouse steps yesterday | 布尔 雪莉昨天在法庭台阶上玩的小花样 |
[27:44] | turned two more jurors against us. | 导致两位陪审团成员对我们不利 |
[27:46] | And this next witness isn’t gonna help. | 而且下个证人也指望不上 |
[27:48] | All the mock juries believed his testimony. | 所有的模拟陪审团成员都相信了他的证词 |
[27:50] | Derek the contractor. | 德里克 那个承包商 |
[27:52] | That’s why we’re gonna leave Derek alone. | 这就是为什么我们要别搭理他 |
[27:55] | Do not cross. | 不要反驳 |
[27:56] | Mr. Miller, | 米勒先生 |
[27:58] | you were at the defendant’s house | 劳伦被杀的那个早上 |
[27:59] | the morning Lauren Wilson was murdered. | 你在被告的家里 |
[28:03] | Can you tell us what happened? | 能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[28:04] | I arrived early | 我到早了 |
[28:05] | to deliver the material for the kitchen work. | 为了去送一些厨房用的原料 |
[28:07] | Ms. Wilson came down the stairs, crying, | 威尔森女士 哭着从楼梯上走下来 |
[28:09] | and Mr. Caffrey ran after her, screaming. | 卡弗里先生追着她大喊大叫 |
[28:10] | Could you hear what he was saying? | 你听清他们说什么了吗 |
[28:12] | Yes, ma’am. He said he wanted | 是的 他说他想知道 |
[28:13] | to know where she was the night before, | 她前一天晚上去了哪里 |
[28:15] | who she was with. She said nobody | 和谁在一起 她说没和谁在一起 |
[28:16] | and he called her a liar. | 他叫她骗子 |
[28:18] | Oh, boy, Bull, | 天啊 布尔 |
[28:19] | the engagement levels are spiking. | 参与程度在大幅上升 |
[28:20] | This guy’s honest, polite. | 这个人诚实 彬彬有礼 |
[28:22] | He’s catnip for the jury. | 他吸引了整个陪审团 |
[28:23] | That’s why we’re gonna leave him alone. | 这就是为什么我们不能和他正面交锋 |
[28:25] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[28:30] | I stepped in, for her sake. I got Mr. Caffrey | 我为了她插了手 我让卡弗里先生 |
[28:32] | to let go of her arm. | 放开了她的胳膊 |
[28:33] | She left the house crying. | 她哭着离开了 |
[28:34] | Did the defendant do | 在这之后 被告对你 |
[28:36] | or say anything to you after that? | 有说或者做些什么吗 |
[28:38] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[28:39] | But he did punch a wall. | 但是 他对墙捶了几下 |
[28:42] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[28:44] | Mr. Caffrey, | 卡弗里先生 |
[28:46] | any cross? | 有问题吗 |
[28:47] | Uh, no questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题 法官大人 |
[28:48] | I need to hear it | 我要听卡弗里先生 |
[28:49] | from Mr. Caffrey | 亲口说出来 |
[28:52] | Well… you know what I want you to do, | 你知道我想让你做什么 |
[28:56] | but you think you know better | 但是你觉得自己更胜一筹 |
[28:57] | so light yourself on fire, and I’ll watch the show. | 那就打起精神 让我看场好戏 |
[29:04] | Derek, | 德里克 |
[29:06] | you said you stepped in | 你说你是为了劳伦 |
[29:08] | for Lauren’s sake. | 才去插手的 |
[29:10] | Did she ask for help? | 她让你帮忙了吗 |
[29:11] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[29:12] | Good. | 好 |
[29:16] | Were you attracted to her? | 你喜欢上她了吗 |
[29:17] | No. No, sir. | 没 没有 先生 |
[29:19] | Heart rates are up. Jules is coming off | 心跳加速了 朱尔斯现在的表现 |
[29:21] | as an angry jilted lover. Bull, you need to stop him. | 像是个愤怒的被弃恋人 布尔 你要拦着他 |
[29:24] | I am not gonna get in front of that runaway train. | 我可不想去螳臂挡车 |
[29:26] | So there’s no reason for you to get involved, correct? | 所以你没理由去趟这滩浑水 对吗 |
[29:29] | Well, I saw that look in your eye. | 我看到了你的眼神 |
[29:31] | I’d seen it before. | 我以前也见过 |
[29:33] | I thought you were gonna hurt her. | 我以为你会伤害她 |
[29:34] | you just wanted to be a hero. | 你只是想英雄救美 |
[29:36] | If I was a real hero, | 如果我真的是个英雄 |
[29:39] | I would’ve stopped you from killing her. | 我就不会让你杀了她了 |
[29:42] | And… | 自找 |
[29:43] | crash. | 死路 |
[29:53] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[29:55] | – Question. – Yeah? | – 问你个问题 – 说吧 |
[29:56] | Jules identified Lauren’s body after she died, right? | 劳伦死后是朱尔斯认领的遗体 对吧 |
[29:59] | – Right. – Under NYPD protocols, | – 对 – 按照纽约警局的的规定 |
[30:01] | that means they don’t need to verify the victim’s ID | 也就是说他们不需要通过指纹来确认 |
[30:04] | through her prints. | 受害人的身份 |
[30:06] | You’re right. Lauren’s prints | 你说得对 劳伦的指纹 |
[30:08] | aren’t in the case file. I’ll call the M.E. | 确实不在案子的文件里 我这就打给法医 |
[30:10] | – and get those ASAP. – Well, they may also have them | – 马上收集指纹 – 印第安纳州户籍处 |
[30:12] | in the Indiana registry. That’s where she’s from. | 也许能找到 她就是那里的人 |
[30:14] | I’ll see what I find. | 我尽力看能找到些什么 |
[30:16] | So, um, listen, about the other day… | 听着 关于那天 |
[30:19] | we weren’t saying anything bad about Wes. | 我们没有在说韦斯的坏话 |
[30:21] | I did a profile on him. | 我在他身上做了次侧写 |
[30:23] | A deep dive. I checked everything. | 事无巨细 我全查了一遍 |
[30:25] | – Because of what Allie said? – He’s not | – 因为艾丽说的话吗 – 他可不是 |
[30:26] | the type that gives gifts. | 会送礼物的那种人 |
[30:28] | Well, maybe you… you changed him. | 可能是你改变了他 |
[30:29] | Maybe? Danny James, | 可能 丹尼·詹姆斯 |
[30:31] | are you becoming a romantic? | 你变成个浪漫主义者了吗 |
[30:32] | No. | 没有 |
[30:35] | I just know that any guy with half a brain | 我只是觉得任何一个有脑子的男人 |
[30:36] | would not cheat on you. | 都不会背叛你 |
[30:37] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:53] | Chunk. I assume you would have called | 特朗科 如果你找到了个新的嫌疑人 |
[30:55] | if you found us a new suspect. | 肯定电话早就先打过来了 |
[30:57] | You know me. Tell by your tone, guess we need a new one? | 你了解我 听你口气我们要一个新的嫌疑人吗 |
[31:01] | What did our dance captain, Angela, say? | 啦啦队队长安吉拉怎么说 |
[31:03] | – Would it help to put her on the stand? – She has an alibi. | – 让她作证有用吗 – 她有不在场证明 |
[31:05] | Angela was at a club at the time of the murder. | 案发时侯安吉拉正在一家俱乐部里 |
[31:07] | Cable verified her Lyft receipt. And she is no fan of Jules. | 凯博确认过她的打车收据 而且她讨厌朱尔斯 |
[31:11] | All right. We’ve got one card left to play. | 好吧 我们只剩最后一招了 |
[31:14] | Don’t go home yet. I’ve got a witness for you to prep. | 先别回家 有个目击证人需要你做准备 |
[31:18] | – Any idea who this last witness is? – Nope. | – 知道谁是最后一个证人吗 – 不知道 |
[31:20] | But on this case, nothing would surprise me. | 但是在这件案子上 我已经见怪不怪 |
[31:23] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[31:25] | I call myself as my next witness. | 我传唤我本人作为下一个目击证人 |
[31:27] | Your Honor, sidebar. | 法官大人 要求私谈 |
[31:30] | Approach the bench. | 到前面来 |
[31:33] | This is just another act in his circus show, | 这只是卡弗里先生耍的另一个小把戏 |
[31:35] | in which Mr. Caffrey attempts to ask | 然后他就可以 |
[31:37] | and answer questions of himself. | 自问自答 |
[31:40] | I have a constitutional right to testify on my own behalf. | 为自己作证这是宪法赋予我的权力 |
[31:43] | What’s your plan, Mr. Caffrey? | 你在打什么算盘 卡弗里先生 |
[31:45] | Dr. Bull is gonna be asking me questions. | 布尔博士会向我提问 |
[31:46] | Your Honor, Dr. Bull is not an attorney. | 法官大人 布尔博士不是一名检察官 |
[31:48] | New York State law allows | 纽约法律规定 |
[31:49] | that any member of the pro se defense team may ask | 在自我辩护时 自辩团队中的任何人 |
[31:51] | the defendant questions. | 都可以向被告提问 |
[31:52] | That will be me. | 这个人也就是我 |
[31:54] | Proceed. | 核准 |
[31:55] | Mr. Caffrey, | 卡弗里先生 |
[31:57] | People call you a trophy wife hunter, | 人们说你专找年轻靓妹 |
[32:00] | a sugar daddy, | 说你是个阔干爹 |
[32:02] | a player. | 一个花花公子 |
[32:03] | What do you say to them? | 你对此怎么回复 |
[32:04] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[32:05] | I’ve fallen in love more than once. | 我不止一次坠入爱河 |
[32:08] | But I’ve never bought anyone’s affection. I mean, | 可是我的爱不是靠钱买来的 |
[32:10] | you’ve met my exes. | 你也见过我的前妻们了 |
[32:11] | What about Lauren? | 那劳伦呢 |
[32:13] | There was a 20-year age difference. | 你们年龄相差了二十岁 |
[32:15] | Believe me, I couldn’t buy Lauren. | 相信我 我们是真爱 |
[32:18] | She was the one who wanted to sign a prenup, not me. | 提出来签婚前协议的是她 不是我 |
[32:20] | And I wouldn’t have proposed a fourth time | 如果不是因为我们的真爱 |
[32:23] | unless I believed we had something real. | 我是不会求第四次婚的 |
[32:25] | But you thought she was cheating on you? | 但是你认为她出轨了是吗 |
[32:28] | Lauren was being evasive the week of her death. | 劳伦在死前一周时变的闪烁其辞 |
[32:33] | I confronted her and jumped | 我和她当面对质 |
[32:35] | to a jealous conclusion. | 得出了一个冲动且嫉妒的结论 |
[32:36] | But the truth is, as I later found out, | 不过我后来才知道 其实事实是 |
[32:40] | she was discreetly helping a friend | 她在暗中帮助一个朋友 |
[32:42] | avoid being unfairly judged | 不必因自身的性取向 |
[32:44] | for his sexual orientation. | 而遭人指指点点 |
[32:47] | Which makes me love her and miss her even more. | 这让我爱她 也更加想念她 |
[32:54] | Your Honor, I would like | 法官大人 我申请 |
[32:55] | to introduce the following photos into evidence. | 把如下照片列为证物 |
[32:58] | Objection. This wasn’t in discovery. | 反对 这不在本案相关文件中 |
[32:59] | Um, some leeway here, | 通融一下 |
[33:01] | Your Honor. Uh, we only just discovered this information. | 法官大人 我们也是刚刚发现这些资料 |
[33:04] | Tread carefully, Dr. Bull. | 小心驶得万年船 布尔博士 |
[33:05] | Hey, this isn’t what we prepped. | 这不是我们准备好的 |
[33:07] | – Are we allowed to do this? – Bull, you are | – 这样做可以吗 – 布尔 |
[33:09] | already three feet off the ledge. | 你已经是泥菩萨过江了 |
[33:11] | If you ambush Jules, I have no idea what he might do. | 要是再给朱尔斯挖坑 我不知道他会做些什么 |
[33:14] | Thank you, Chunk. | 谢谢你 特朗科 |
[33:15] | And calm down, Marissa. | 冷静 玛丽莎 |
[33:18] | You recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[33:19] | Yes. | 认识 |
[33:20] | That’s Lauren. | 这是劳伦 |
[33:21] | And would you please read the name that’s printed? | 能请你读一下这上面的名字吗 |
[33:25] | Robin Cleary. | 罗宾·克拉里 |
[33:27] | And what about these photographs? | 这些照片看着眼熟吗 |
[33:28] | Are these also Lauren Wilson? | 她们都是劳伦·威尔森吗 |
[33:30] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[33:33] | Bonnie Henson, Austin, Texas. | 邦尼·海森 来自德州奥斯丁 |
[33:35] | Nicole Markey in Chicago, Mandy Mitchell in New Orleans | 芝加哥的妮可·马奇 新奥尔良的曼迪·米歇尔 |
[33:40] | and Robin Cleary from Indianapolis. | 还有来自印第安纳波利斯的罗宾·克拉里 |
[33:43] | Mr. Caffrey, did you know the woman you were engaged to | 卡弗里先生 你知道你的未婚妻 |
[33:45] | had five different identities in five different cities? | 在五个城市有五个不同的身份吗 |
[33:48] | Objection. There’s been no offer of proof. | 反对 没有提供证明 |
[33:50] | No prior discovery. | 没有预先发现 |
[33:52] | Hold on, Ms. Giordano. | 等等 佐丹奴女士 |
[33:53] | – Well? – We obtained | – 继续 – 我们从法医那里 |
[33:55] | Lauren’s fingerprints from the medical examiner. | 获取了劳伦的指纹 |
[33:56] | We ran it through the FBI | 并与FBI的身份数据库 |
[33:58] | identification database. | 进行了比对 |
[34:00] | And this afternoon we got a match. | 今天下午刚刚得到结果 |
[34:02] | Proceed. | 继续说 |
[34:03] | Lauren Wilson, your fiance, | 你的未婚妻劳伦·威尔森 |
[34:04] | wasn’t Lauren Wilson, your fiance. | 不是你的认识的未婚妻劳伦·威尔森 |
[34:06] | She was Regina Preszler, | 她的真实身份是雷佳娜·普莱斯勒 |
[34:10] | and she was a grifter. | 她就是个骗子 |
[34:12] | Prosecution’s trying to paint you | 起诉方试图将你刻画成 |
[34:13] | as some kind of player. | 一个花花公子 |
[34:15] | How does it feel to know that you were the one who got played? | 得知自己才是受到玩弄的一方后你作何感想 |
[34:26] | So, Mr. Caffrey, did you have any idea that Lauren Wilson | 那么卡弗里先生 你知不知道劳伦·威尔森 |
[34:30] | was actually Regina Preszler? | 其实是雷佳娜·普莱斯勒呢 |
[34:32] | – No. – Did you know | – 不知道 – 那你知不知道 |
[34:33] | Regina Preszler was a grifter in the middle of running a con | 雷佳娜·普莱斯勒是一个骗子 被谋杀时 |
[34:36] | on you at the time of her murder? | 正在谋划对你实施骗局 |
[34:38] | – No. – And given that she was a con artist, | – 不知道 – 考虑到她已经是个惯犯了 |
[34:40] | would it make sense | 那么她的这些隐藏身份 |
[34:42] | that she had a lot of shady characters in her life? | 是否就解释的通了呢 |
[34:44] | Objection. Relevance. | 发对 这与本案有何关系 |
[34:46] | Well? | 请解释 |
[34:47] | It’s a hypothetical. | 这只是假设 |
[34:48] | I am merely asking | 我只是在询问 |
[34:49] | Mr. Caffrey, | 卡弗里先生 |
[34:51] | who maintains he did not murder his beloved fiancee, | 他坚称自己没有谋杀未婚妻 |
[34:55] | if it’s possible that someone from this lady’s sordid past | 那么真凶其实是这位女士不堪过往中的一人 |
[34:59] | could possibly have killed her. | 又有没有可能呢 |
[35:01] | Because thieves make enemies. | 因为贼到处树敌 |
[35:05] | Answer the question, Mr. Caffrey. | 回答问题 卡弗里先生 |
[35:07] | I suppose… | 我想 |
[35:09] | it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[35:11] | I just know it wasn’t me. | 我只是知道那不是我 |
[35:12] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[35:18] | Do you need a moment, Mr. Caffrey? A tissue? | 你需要静静吗 卡弗里先生 要纸巾吗 |
[35:21] | An Oscar? | 要不要再给你搬个奥斯卡奖啊 |
[35:23] | No, thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[35:25] | I have one line of questioning. | 我还有一个问题 |
[35:27] | Are you sure you didn’t know Lauren was conning you | 你确定在劳伦被杀之前 |
[35:29] | before she was murdered? | 你不知道她正在谋划对你的骗局吗 |
[35:31] | I had no idea until right now. | 我直到前一秒才知道 |
[35:34] | Because that would make one hell | 因为这完全可以成为你的杀人动机 |
[35:36] | of a motive, that kind of betrayal. | 这么严重的背叛 |
[35:38] | – Objection. – Yeah, I’m sure | – 反对 – 对 我想 |
[35:39] | you object. | 你也会反对 |
[35:41] | Let me reframe. | 我重新阐述我的问题 |
[35:42] | Person like you, a wealthy public figure, | 像你这样的人 富裕的公共人物 |
[35:45] | neglected to do a simple background check | 竟然会忘记做一个简单的背景调查 |
[35:48] | on your fourth wife? | 就算这已经是你的第四任妻子吗 |
[35:50] | I thought… | 我还以为 |
[35:53] | what we had was real. | 我们之间的感情是真的 |
[36:31] | You’re gaming again. | 你又开始打游戏了 |
[36:33] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[36:34] | Oh, uh, hey. | 嘿 |
[36:36] | Um, uh, it’s-it’s not what it looks like. | 不是你看上去的那样 |
[36:39] | It looks like you’re binging on Titanfall and Ray’s Pizza. | 看起来你和泰坦陨落还有雷披萨正逍遥着呢 |
[36:42] | I’m sorry, Cable. I’m really sorry. | 对不起 凯博 真的对不起 |
[36:43] | Yeah. You should be. | 你是该对不起 |
[36:46] | You ever lose to a girl before? | 你以前输给过女生吗 |
[36:51] | Because you’re going down. | 因为你马上就该求饶了 |
[36:54] | Next time, don’t buy me so many presents. | 下次别再给我买那么多礼物了 |
[37:07] | You look like a Rodin sculpture. | 你就跟罗丹的雕塑一样 |
[37:13] | You got hustled, Jules. It happens. | 你被骗了 朱尔斯 这种事常有 |
[37:15] | I know it happens. Just not to me. | 我知道这事常有 只是不是发生在我身上 |
[37:17] | I didn’t run a background check | 我没有做背景调查 |
[37:19] | because I didn’t want to find any deal breakers. | 是因为我不想发现破怪我们感情的东西 |
[37:22] | Love is blind. | 爱情是盲目的啊 |
[37:26] | You will mourn. | 你会哀悼 |
[37:28] | You will heal. | 你会痊愈 |
[37:29] | And you will live to love again. | 你会再次去爱 |
[37:32] | I will never… | 我永远不会 |
[37:35] | forget her laugh, | 忘记她的笑容 |
[37:39] | how she cried every time she watched Casablanca, | 以及她每次看《卡萨布兰卡》都会哭 |
[37:41] | even, uh, how she tugged at her brow | 她每次紧张 |
[37:44] | when she got tense. Man, I just… | 都会揪自己的眉毛 我只是… |
[37:47] | What did she do? | 她干什么 |
[37:48] | Um, she tugged at her brow when she got all tense. | 她一紧张就会揪眉毛 |
[37:53] | You don’t have a picture of her doing that, do you? | 你应该没有她揪眉毛的照片吧 |
[37:58] | Yeah, a video. | 没有 不过我有视频 |
[38:01] | – Even better. – Yeah. Oh, Bull. | – 这更好 – 你看 布尔 |
[38:03] | This was when sh-she was trying out for my cheerleaders. | 这是她参加拉拉队员选拔的时候 |
[38:07] | She was so mad I recorded it. | 她对我录像还超级生气 |
[38:10] | Ah, there it is. God, I love her. | 就是这样 天啊 我好爱她 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[38:18] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:22] | Jury’s back. | 陪审团回来了 |
[38:24] | It’s decision time. | 该做出决定了 |
[38:27] | Will the defendant please rise for the verdict. | 请被告起立听从判决 |
[38:35] | Madam Foreperson, do you have a verdict? | 富伯森女士 您已经做出判决了吗 |
[38:38] | We do. | 是的 |
[38:39] | We, the jury, find the defendant, Jules Caffrey, | 陪审团一致认为被告朱尔斯·卡弗里 |
[38:43] | not guilty. | 无罪 |
[38:52] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[38:53] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:03] | So, Shelley… | 雪莉 |
[39:05] | Look, I’m not gonna pretend, Bull. | 听着 我不会假惺惺的 布尔 |
[39:08] | It makes me sick when a killer beats the rap. | 凶手逍遥法外我真的很不爽 |
[39:10] | Then let’s go find a killer. | 那我们就一起去找出凶手吧 |
[39:15] | Hey! Check the bearing partition on the second floor, huh?! | 嘿 检查一下二层的承重墙 |
[39:18] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[39:20] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[39:22] | Jared Preszler. | 嘉里德·普莱斯勒 |
[39:26] | Name’s Derek. | 我叫德里克 |
[39:27] | Derek, Matthew, | 德里克·马修 |
[39:28] | Ben, Jared. | 本 嘉里德 |
[39:29] | You’re all under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:30] | For what? | 为什么 |
[39:32] | The murder of your sister, Regina Preszler, | 因为你妹妹雷佳娜·普莱斯勒的谋杀 |
[39:34] | aka Lauren Wilson. | 也就是劳伦·威尔森 |
[39:36] | Your tell is called trichotillomania. | 你得的是拔毛发癖 |
[39:38] | It’s a physical tic where you tug at your eyebrow. | 这是你拔眉毛时的一种身体抽搐 |
[39:42] | Your sister Lauren did it, too. | 你妹妹也有这毛病 |
[39:43] | Turns out it’s often a shared trait | 这是一种兄弟姐妹之间 |
[39:45] | among siblings. | 共同出现的症状 |
[39:46] | Just like your DNA, which was found at the crime scene. | 和你在犯罪现场留下的DNA一样 |
[39:48] | They missedit the first time, since… | 警方第一次遗漏了 因为 |
[39:50] | it’s so much like Regina’s. | 你的DNA和雷佳娜是在太像了 |
[39:52] | It’s a good thing you testified. | 你要是能提供证词就太好了 |
[39:55] | Jared Preszler! | 嘉里德·普莱斯勒 |
[39:57] | On the ground! | 跪在地上 |
[39:58] | On the ground! | 跪在地上 |
[40:00] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:07] | Well, The Jules Show deserved a satisfying ending. | 朱尔斯的这场戏也该有个结尾 |
[40:10] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[40:12] | I am. | 确实 |
[40:13] | On your feet. | 不许动吧 |
[40:20] | Check me out. | 快看 |
[40:22] | Well, Jules, there is an upside. | 朱尔斯 这事也有好的一面 |
[40:24] | Now you know Lauren loved you back. | 现在你知道了劳伦也是爱你的 |
[40:30] | True. | 没错 |
[40:31] | You started out as this guy who… well, | 你从一开始就是… |
[40:33] | you got arrested for fighting injustice. | 你因为正义抗争而被捕 |
[40:37] | And that’s what you did. | 这就是你的成绩 |
[40:39] | And that’s how you earned that humanitarian award. | 这就是你获得那个人道奖的原因 |
[40:41] | Well, I thought | 我还以为 |
[40:43] | by becoming the player, | 当一个花花公子 |
[40:44] | or aggressor, defender, | 或是攻击方 辩护律师 |
[40:47] | I would never become | 我永远都不会 |
[40:48] | a victim myself. | 成为一名受害者 |
[40:49] | I think you’re ready to reboot The Jules Show. | 我想你已经准备好重启你的朱尔斯秀了吧 |
[40:51] | Second act. 2.0. | 重操旧业 2.0版 |
[40:55] | So says the man with his own three-ring circus. | 这话居然你这个马戏团主说出来的 |
[40:59] | Those clowns? | 你说那些小丑吗 |
[41:02] | No, you have your own show. | 不 你有自己的秀场 |
[41:04] | You just put it on behind the scenes. | 你只是把一切在幕后上演 |
[41:08] | Maybe you should try taking the spotlight more often. | 你也许应该更多的站在聚光灯下 |
[41:13] | You know, a very wise man once said to me | 有一位智者曾经告诉过我 |
[41:16] | that you can get anything you want out of people | 你想要的 人都能给你 |
[41:19] | as long as you’re not hung up | 只要你不要一心 |
[41:21] | on taking the credit. | 沉醉于邀功 |
[41:24] | Nobody needs to know my name. | 没人需要知道我的名字 |
[41:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[41:27] | Can I take a picture with you? | 能和您照张相吗 |
[41:28] | You mean with Jules? | 你是说和朱尔斯吗 |
[41:30] | Yeah. Who are you? | 对 您是 |
[41:31] | Nobody important. | 不重要 |
[41:33] | All right, let’s play some darts. | 好了 我们来比飞镖吧 |
[41:35] | I think Benny’s the only one that owes me money. | 我觉得只有本尼一个人欠我钱 |
[41:39] | Mm-hmm. So, it’s a simple game. | 这游戏很简单 |
[41:41] | You just go like this. | 扔出去就行了 |
[41:43] | Oh, what? What? | 什么 什么 |
[41:46] | No one say it, please. | 谁说简单了 拜托 |
[41:47] | Bull’s-eye. | 正中红心 |