时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:04] | are you ready for the main event? | 准备好看大戏了吗 |
[00:09] | Listen to me, baby boy. | 听我说 小伙子 |
[00:10] | This is a good thing, what you’re doing. | 你就这么做没错 |
[00:11] | Just remember, you got to let him hit you, | 记住 先让他打你几拳 |
[00:14] | but you ain’t got to let him kill you. | 但绝对不能让他打倒你 |
[00:16] | Put on a good show. | 好好演一场戏 |
[00:17] | Lead with your right. | 右拳先上 |
[00:19] | Lay off your left. | 左拳放下 |
[00:20] | No one will know the difference. | 没人能看出来差别 |
[00:23] | $50,000 purse! | 奖金5万美元 |
[00:30] | Remember what I said to you. | 记住我和你说的 |
[00:31] | We’re all winners tonight. | 我们今晚都是赢家 |
[00:32] | He’s the big winner, but you’re a winner, too. | 他是真赢 但你只是假输而已 |
[00:34] | $25K | 2万5 |
[00:35] | is a lot of scratch. | 可是一大笔钱 |
[00:36] | And Rodrigo | 而且罗里戈 |
[00:37] | asked me to ask you again, | 让我再告诉你一遍 |
[00:38] | lay off that left. | 不要出左拳 |
[00:40] | Not too much. Make it look real. | 不要太明显 演的真一点 |
[00:42] | I’ll meet you here after with the money. | 比赛结束后我带着钱在这等你 |
[00:51] | You sure you want to be here for this? | 你确定要在这里看比赛吗 |
[00:53] | You sure you want to watch this? | 你确定想看我打比赛吗 |
[00:54] | You really want to be here? | 你真的想打这场比赛吗 |
[00:56] | – You really want to do this? – Baby, | – 你真的要这样做吗 – 宝贝 |
[00:57] | it’s ten grand just for stepping in the ring. | 我只要上场比赛 就能拿1万 |
[00:59] | And another 15 for just laying back. | 输掉比赛还能拿1万5 |
[01:01] | That’s six months’ rent. | 那可是6个月的租金钱 |
[01:02] | And we’ll be able to buy the girls Christmas presents. | 还能剩下钱给女儿们买圣诞礼物 |
[01:04] | What’s that worth if you’re a vegetable? | 你要是被打成植物人 我们要钱有什么用 |
[01:06] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能发生的 |
[01:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:11] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:12] | Weighing in at | 体重93公斤 |
[01:13] | 205 pounds, in the red corner, | 位于红色角落区 |
[01:15] | wearing the red trimmed in gold, | 身着红色金边战袍 |
[01:17] | his record 20 and 17, | 战绩 20胜17负 |
[01:20] | Brooklyn’s own | 来自布鲁克林的 |
[01:22] | Bobby “Brass” Lewis! | 鲍比 “铜管” 路易斯 |
[01:31] | And now, weighing in | 接下来的选手是 |
[01:34] | at 215 pounds, | 体重97.5公斤 |
[01:36] | in the blue corner, wearing all black, | 位于蓝色角落区 身着一袭黑袍 |
[01:39] | his record 51 and five, | 战绩52胜5负 |
[01:42] | the former heavyweight champion of the world, | 前任世界重量级冠军 |
[01:46] | Rodrigo “the Ramrod” Rivera! | 罗里戈 “枪筒”里维拉 |
[01:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, I got to say, | 女士们先生们 不得不说 |
[01:57] | Rodrigo is winning this | 罗里戈是按点数算胜负的 |
[01:59] | on points, but we’re awfully light on any real action here, | 但我们非常希望看一场激烈的比赛 |
[02:02] | and the crowd is starting to get surly. | 观众们已经嘘声一片了 |
[02:04] | They came to see blood, and it’s in awfully short supply. | 他们想看的是血溅赛场 但两位选手过于文雅 |
[02:08] | Come on, Ramrod! | 好好打 枪筒 |
[02:10] | I came to watch you fight, not dance! | 我想看的是拳击 不是跳舞 |
[02:11] | Hey, Ramrod, you guys fighting or dating? | 枪筒 你俩在拳击还是在约会呢 |
[02:15] | Ramrod, come on! | 枪筒 打啊 |
[02:17] | Hit him with something that matters, huh?! | 狠狠给他一拳 行不行 |
[02:23] | Execute, execute! | 一拳击倒 一拳击倒 |
[02:25] | That’s one, | 一 |
[02:27] | two, | 二 |
[02:28] | – three, – Come on, get up! | – 三 – 加油 站起来 |
[02:30] | – Four, five… – Here we go! | – 四 五 – 站起来了 |
[02:32] | Six… | 六 |
[02:33] | seven… | 七 |
[02:34] | Move, come on, get up! | 快 加油 站起来 |
[02:36] | You good? | 你没问题吧 |
[02:49] | …two, three, | 二 三 |
[02:50] | four, | 四 |
[02:52] | five, six, | 五 六 |
[02:54] | seven, eight… | 七 八 |
[02:56] | All right, you good? | 好 你没问题吧 |
[02:57] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:58] | All right, let’s fight! | 好 开打 |
[03:00] | Here… here we go! | 好戏开始 |
[03:09] | Where did that left come from? | 那一记左拳怎么打出来的 |
[03:12] | That left hook from Bobby Lewis just staggered Ramrod! | 枪筒狠狠吃了鲍比·路易斯一记左勾拳 |
[03:25] | There’s another left! | 又一记左勾拳 |
[03:27] | And another. Ramrod is down! | 又来了一拳 枪筒 倒下了 |
[03:36] | What an upset! | 真是个意外的结果 |
[03:38] | Bobby “Brass” Lewis knocks out Rodrigo | 鲍比 “铜管” 路易斯击败了罗里戈 |
[03:41] | “the Ramrod” Rivera and wins the $50,000 purse! | 将赢得5万美元的奖金 |
[03:51] | Okay, champ. It’s 2:00 a.m. | 好了 冠军 现在是凌晨2点 |
[03:53] | You closed the arena. | 你赢了比赛 |
[03:54] | – Your chariot awaits. – All right, all right, all right. | – 你的战车等着你 – 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[04:04] | That really happened tonight, didn’t it? | 我今天真的赢了 是吧 |
[04:07] | It did. | 是的 |
[04:08] | Come here, come here. | 来 过来 |
[04:10] | Come here and kiss a champion. | 亲亲你的冠军 |
[04:17] | Hey, not here. | 嘿 不能在这里 |
[04:18] | What? Come on. What is your hurry? | 怎么了 来嘛 着什么急 |
[04:20] | The kids are with my mom. It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 孩子们有我妈看着 现在可是凌晨三点 |
[04:22] | Nobody’s on the street. | 街道上看不见人影 |
[04:24] | Nobody’s gonna see. | 没人会看见咱俩亲热的 |
[04:25] | No hurry. | 是不着急 |
[04:26] | Just not here. | 就是不能在这儿 |
[04:38] | Where are you going? What are you doing? | 你要去哪儿 干什么 |
[04:40] | My bag with my stuff. My dad put it in the trunk. | 我的包还有我的东西 被我爸放在后备箱了 |
[04:43] | – Well, you need the keys, don’t ya? – Yeah. | – 你得有钥匙才能打开吧 – 是啊 |
[04:51] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? What’s wrong? | – 我的天 – 怎么了 里面是什么 |
[04:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:55] | Just go in the house. | 快回屋里去 |
[04:58] | What’d I just tell you? | 我和你说什么了 |
[05:04] | Bobby, that’s Emmett from down the block. | 鲍比 那是街区南边的艾米特啊 |
[05:06] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:07] | There’s blood here. There’s blood | 这里有一滩血 车道上 |
[05:08] | on the driveway. | 有一滩血 |
[05:10] | It’s gonna be okay. I’ll take care of this. | 不会有事的 我来处理 |
[05:12] | Just go inside. | 快回屋里去 |
[05:13] | You’ll take care of this? How are you gonna take care of this? | 你来处理 你要怎么处理 |
[05:17] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[05:21] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[05:22] | Hello, police? | 你好 是警察吗 |
[05:23] | My husband and I just found a dead body in our car. | 我和我丈夫发现我们的车里有一具尸体 |
[05:25] | – Are you crazy? What are… – I… | – 你疯了吗 你在… – 我 |
[05:27] | – what are you doing? – I’m trying to do | – 你在干什么 – 我在试着 |
[05:28] | the right thing. We didn’t do this. | 做正确的事 人不是我们杀的 |
[05:30] | Yeah, but the police | 是的 但是 |
[05:31] | aren’t gonna believe that. His body’s in my car. | 警察不会相信的 他的尸体在我的车里 |
[05:33] | There’s blood on the driveway. | 车道上有血 |
[05:37] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[05:39] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[05:40] | Don’t answer it. | 别接电话 |
[05:41] | Maybe it’ll stop. | 一会儿就不响了 |
[05:45] | I… I need to get rid of this car. | 我需要把这辆车处理掉 |
[05:51] | – What are we gonna do? – I don’t know. | – 我们该怎么办 – 我不知道 |
[05:56] | – Shame on you. – Shame on me why? | – 你真丢人 – 为什么丢人 |
[05:58] | They’re adorable. | 它们多可爱啊 |
[06:00] | These are guilt cakes. | 这些是罪恶的蛋糕 |
[06:02] | Nobody wants ’em, but nobody can resist ’em. | 没人想吃 但没人能拒绝 |
[06:04] | They have no real nutritional value. | 它们根本没有营养 |
[06:07] | Their sole purpose is to make you feel better about leaving | 它们唯一的价值 就是让你提前两天 |
[06:09] | on Tuesday for a holiday that doesn’t start until Thursday. | 在周二就去度假的时候 心里没那么愧疚 |
[06:14] | They got candy corn in ’em. Sinful. | 里面还夹着玉米糖 太罪恶了 |
[06:17] | When are you leaving for Georgia? | 你什么时候去佐治亚州 |
[06:18] | Tuesday. Tomorrow morning. | 周二 明天早上 |
[06:20] | – Bull insisted. – Tell me about it. | – 布尔非要这样 – 别说了 |
[06:22] | I’m not even going anywhere, and he told me not to bother | 我哪儿都不去 他还和我说要是想来上班 |
[06:24] | – coming in. – You doing | – 就尽情来 – 你还是 |
[06:26] | – your usual thing? – Oh, this time tomorrow, | – 老样子吗 – 明天的现在 |
[06:28] | I will be on a beach in Florida. | 我已经躺在了佛罗里达的沙滩上 |
[06:30] | Just me and a margarita. | 品尝着玛格丽塔 |
[06:32] | What about turkey? | 不来个火鸡吗 |
[06:33] | Turkey tastes horrible in a margarita. | 火鸡和玛格丽塔不配 |
[06:35] | Kyle, if he weren’t | 凯尔 要是他不去中国 |
[06:37] | going to China, if I had someone to do it with, | 要是能有个人和我一起 |
[06:40] | I’d probably go the traditional route, but… | 可能我还会按照传统过感恩节 |
[06:42] | Oh, I’d give anything to get out of doing the traditional thing. | 换做是我 我可不愿意按传统那一套来 |
[06:44] | But my family would never forgive me. | 但我的家人永远都不会原谅我 |
[06:46] | Well, I’m not doing it. I’m not going home this year. | 我就不会 我今年不回家了 |
[06:48] | I just refuse to set myself up for all that heartache. | 我只是还没准备好回家伤心 |
[06:51] | You’re gonna break your parents’ hearts. | 你会让你父母伤心的 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:55] | Oh! Very original. | 真不错 |
[06:57] | Ooh. Where’s your Thanksgiving at | 你今年打算 |
[06:58] | – this year? – My, uh, | – 在哪里过感恩节 – 我 |
[07:00] | relatives in Dallas are hosting. | 在达拉斯的亲戚会招待我的 |
[07:02] | We’re flying the Puerto Rican side of my family in. | 我们会让波多黎各那边的亲戚过来 |
[07:04] | You seem excited. | 你好像很兴奋啊 |
[07:06] | It’s the best Thanksgiving dinner in the world. | 那可是世界上最好吃的感恩节晚餐 |
[07:09] | You have not lived until you’ve had | 吃过我奶奶做的粉包肉 |
[07:11] | my grandmother’s pasteles. Mmm! | 才算不枉此生 |
[07:14] | You only say that ’cause you haven’t been to Thanksgiving | 你这么说只是因为你从来没在佐治亚 |
[07:15] | in Georgia. | 过过感恩节 |
[07:17] | A stick of butter on every dish. | 每道菜都放块黄油 |
[07:18] | Two on the vegetable plate. | 素菜放两块 |
[07:19] | – Uh, you cook? – Every year. | – 你还做饭呢 – 每年都是我下厨 |
[07:21] | I go to my high school best friend’s house, | 我会去高中最好朋友的家里 |
[07:23] | fry up a turkey, get to work on my world famous | 热一只火鸡 准备我世界闻名的 |
[07:25] | – sweet potato pie. – Ooh, pie. | – 甜土豆派 – 还有派 |
[07:28] | I need to bring a pie to my mom’s. Can I get that recipe? | 我得给妈妈带个派 食谱能给我看看吗 |
[07:30] | It ain’t the recipe that makes it special, baby. | 并不是食谱才让它变得特别 宝贝 |
[07:33] | – Spare me, Chunk. I will buy a pie. | – 饶了我吧 特朗科 我还是直接去买吧 |
[07:36] | Hey, does anyone know what the big guy’s doing | 有人知道老大会在感恩节 |
[07:37] | for Turkey Day? | 做什么吗 |
[07:39] | I do. But if I tell you, | 我知道 不过一旦告诉你 |
[07:41] | we’ll both need to look for a job. | 咱俩的工作就都不保了 |
[07:43] | And that includes everything? Turkey, stuffing, | 这包含了所有东西吗 火鸡 填料 |
[07:45] | mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie… everything? | 土豆泥 南瓜派… 所有吗 |
[07:48] | Great. Just deliver it to the address I gave you. | 很好 请送到我给的地址 |
[07:50] | 10:00 a.m. Thanksgiving morning. | 上午十点之前 感恩节早上 |
[07:53] | I know it’s an office building. | 我知道这是个办公楼 |
[07:55] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这 |
[07:56] | The coast is clear. | 已经没人了哦 |
[07:59] | Everyone’s gone? | 大家都走了 |
[08:00] | You won’t hear from a single soul for six days. | 这六天你不会被任何人打扰 |
[08:04] | I’m so thankful. | 太感谢了 |
[08:05] | Do you want to go ahead and get this over with, | 要不要出来看看 |
[08:07] | and then I’ll get out of your hair, too? | 然后我也走人不打扰你了 |
[08:08] | I’m so excited. | 迫不及待啊 |
[08:17] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的上帝 |
[08:19] | It’s glorious. | 真是太棒了 |
[08:21] | I’m just gonna slip out quietly. | 且容在下告退 |
[08:23] | Have a wonderful holiday. | 节日快乐 |
[08:33] | Dr. Bull? | 布尔博士 |
[08:35] | Dr. Jason Bull? | 杰森·布尔博士 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry, were you talking to me? | 不好意思 你在叫我吗 |
[08:40] | Galvin Berry, attorney-at-law. | 在下格尔文·布里 一名律师 |
[08:42] | Can I buy you a drink? | 可以请您喝一杯吗 |
[08:43] | I don’t mean to be rude, but I just started | 我并不想无礼 但我正要开始过 |
[08:45] | my Thanksgiving holiday, and I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我的感恩节 而且咱俩似乎没见过吧 |
[08:48] | We haven’t, but I’m guessing you’ve heard of my client. | 是没有 不过你大概听说过我的客户 |
[08:51] | Bobby Lewis, the boxer. | 鲍比·路易斯 拳击手 |
[08:53] | Won the biggest fight of his life last week | 上周赢得了他生命中最大的一场比赛 |
[08:56] | and then was accused of beating one of his neighbors to death. | 之后就被起诉殴打邻居致死 |
[08:58] | You got quite the uphill battle there, Counselor. | 你处境颇艰啊 律师 |
[09:02] | A client with a history of priors | 你的客户有着前科 |
[09:05] | known to be pretty good with his fists. | 都知道他打拳极其厉害 |
[09:07] | The neighbor was a drug dealer. | 死去的邻居是个毒贩 |
[09:09] | They’ve been known to have altercations. | 别人知道他们发生过口角 |
[09:11] | Good luck with that one. | 祝你好运 |
[09:13] | I don’t need luck. I need help. | 我不需要运气 我需要帮助 |
[09:15] | Judge is insisting on starting jury selection tomorrow at 1:00. | 法官坚持要在明天一点开始陪审团选任 |
[09:19] | I think a lot of people over at city hall | 我想市政厅大多数人 |
[09:22] | just want to get this thing over with during the holidays | 都只想赶快把这事应付过去好过节 |
[09:24] | while nobody’s paying much attention. | 不会有人多关注案子的 |
[09:26] | My whole staff just left for the holiday. | 我所有员工都已经出发去度假了 |
[09:29] | What I do is very much a team sport. | 平时我们都是团队合作 |
[09:31] | Are you leaving town? | 你也要离开吗 |
[09:33] | I plead the fifth. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[09:36] | It’s almost the end of the year. | 这一年快要过去了 |
[09:39] | Have you done anything you regret? | 你有什么事感觉遗憾吗 |
[09:41] | I’ve known this boy his whole life. | 我打小看着他长大的 |
[09:45] | Just go to Rikers, meet him. | 请到监狱去看看他 |
[09:47] | I’ll set it up. | 我来安排 |
[09:49] | If you don’t think he’s innocent, | 如果你认为他并不无辜 |
[09:50] | just don’t show up to court tomorrow. | 明天就别出庭 |
[09:53] | But if you do, | 但如果你觉得他无罪 |
[09:54] | well, remember those regrets? | 还记得那些遗憾吗 |
[09:58] | I’m giving you a chance to do something about ’em. | 我给你个机会弥补它们 |
[10:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:23] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[10:25] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[10:26] | I’ll… I’ll be right there. | 我马上就下来 |
[10:30] | Kyle. Oh, my God! | 凯尔 上帝啊 |
[10:33] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:34] | Nothing. I’m okay. I’m fine. | 没什么 我很好 |
[10:36] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[10:38] | they took my keys. | 他们把我钥匙拿走了 |
[10:39] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[10:41] | What are you talking about? Who took your keys? | 你在说什么 谁把你钥匙拿走了 |
[10:43] | I was getting ready to go to the airport. | 我正准备去机场 |
[10:45] | I had some letters I had to mail. | 想起来有些信得寄出去 |
[10:46] | I just walked to the corner and got mugged. | 刚走到街角就被抢了 |
[10:48] | They took my keys, my wallet, my passport. | 他们拿走了我的钥匙 钱包 和护照 |
[10:50] | At 1:00 in the morning you had to mail letters? | 凌晨一点你去寄信 |
[10:53] | I don’t even care about the money. | 我不在乎钱 |
[10:54] | The credit cards I can replace. | 信用卡可以换新的 |
[10:55] | But without my passport, I can’t travel. | 但是没有护照 我哪也去不了 |
[10:57] | It’ll take at least a week to get another one. | 拿到新护照最少需要一礼拜 |
[10:59] | With the holidays, maybe more. | 要等整个假期 甚至更长时间 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna miss my meetings in China. | 我会错过在中国的会议 |
[11:02] | Which means that this deal I’ve been working on is dead. | 意味着我努力争取的交易没戏了 |
[11:05] | Everything that I’ve spent years… | 我多年努力的所有成果… |
[11:07] | Shh. Hold on. Slow down. | 放松下来 冷静些 |
[11:10] | Maybe I can fix this. | 或许我可以帮你补救一下 |
[11:12] | What? How? | 什么 怎么救 |
[11:13] | First of all, | 首先 |
[11:14] | I have a key to your apartment. | 我有你公寓的钥匙 |
[11:15] | Go home. Reschedule your flight. | 拿着回家 把你的航班改签 |
[11:18] | Call the credit card companies. | 给信用卡公司打电话 |
[11:19] | No, you’re not hearing me. | 不 你没听我在讲什么 |
[11:20] | I need a passport to get to China. | 我需要拿护照去中国 |
[11:22] | No, I heard you. | 我听到你说的了 |
[11:23] | I used to work for Homeland Security. | 我曾为国土安全部工作过 |
[11:25] | Let me make a few calls. | 让我打几个电话 |
[11:27] | What happens if you get there a day later than you planned? | 如果你比计划的晚到几天会怎样 |
[11:30] | I… I don’t even know if there’ll be a seat. | 我甚至不确定还能不能有座 |
[11:32] | It’s the Thanksgiving holiday. | 这是感恩节 |
[11:33] | Nobody is going to China. Just you. | 没人会去中国的 除了你 |
[11:35] | I will call our embassy in China right now. | 我现在就给驻中国的大使馆打电话 |
[11:37] | It’s the middle of the day there. | 那边是中午 |
[11:40] | By tomorrow you’ll have your passport. | 到了明天你就能拿到护照了 |
[11:42] | I don’t leave until late tomorrow afternoon. | 我明天下午很晚才出发 |
[11:44] | Text me when you have it. | 你拿到护照就发短信告诉我 |
[11:48] | Looks like you’ll live. | 你会没事的 |
[11:52] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[11:53] | You have a lot of phone calls to make, and so do I. | 你得有不少电话要打呢 我也是 |
[12:11] | So, you’re Mr. Berry’s friend? | 你就是布里先生的朋友 |
[12:13] | The doctor? The one he says can help me? | 那位博士 他说能帮我的那位 |
[12:15] | Mr. Berry and I aren’t really friends. | 布里和我并不是什么朋友 |
[12:17] | We just met last night. | 我们昨晚才认识 |
[12:18] | Semantics. | 咬文嚼字 |
[12:22] | Are you surprised | 你是不是很惊讶 |
[12:23] | I know a word like “semantics”? | 我竟然知道”咬文嚼字”这个词 |
[12:25] | Bobby, I’m meeting you for the first time. | 鲍比 这是我第一次见你 |
[12:27] | Everything’s gonna be a surprise. | 所有事都可能让我惊讶 |
[12:30] | Why don’t you tell me how you got here? | 说说你怎么被抓到这来的 |
[12:33] | I mean, does it make a difference? | 说不说有什么用吗 |
[12:35] | I’m a boxer with priors and former gang ties. | 我是个有过混黑前科的拳击手 |
[12:39] | Nobody thinks I’m innocent. | 没人认为我是无辜的 |
[12:41] | Pretty sure you don’t think I’m innocent. | 我很确定你也不这么想 |
[12:44] | Well, are you? | 那你是吗 |
[12:46] | Look… | 听着… |
[12:48] | I was in a gang. | 我曾经的确混过黑帮 |
[12:51] | I don’t deny that. | 我不否认这点 |
[12:52] | Everybody was where I lived. | 我住的地方每个人都这样 |
[12:56] | You had to be. | 生活所迫 |
[12:58] | Then, um, I found boxing | 之后 我在十四岁时 |
[13:02] | when I was 14. | 发现了拳击 |
[13:04] | And I was good at it. | 我还很擅长 |
[13:06] | By the time I was 17, | 到了十七岁的时候 |
[13:08] | I was very good at it. | 我就已经很出色了 |
[13:11] | I, uh… I left the gang. | 我… 我离开了帮派 |
[13:15] | Got focused. | 专注于拳击 |
[13:17] | Met a really good woman | 遇到了一个很好的女人 |
[13:20] | and, uh, got married. | 与她结了婚 |
[13:24] | Had two beautiful daughters. | 生了两个漂亮的女儿 |
[13:29] | All I ever wanted was to give my wife and babies a home. | 我只想要给妻女一个家 |
[13:32] | Nice things. | 让她们过上好日子 |
[13:34] | And now you’re looking at life in prison. | 但现在你的余生都可能在监狱度过 |
[13:36] | For a crime I did not do. | 为我没有犯过的罪 |
[13:38] | So tell me what happened. | 那么告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[13:43] | I win the fight. | 我赢了比赛 |
[13:45] | And next thing I know… | 而之后… |
[13:46] | And then my wife’s phone | 然后我妻子的手机 |
[13:48] | started ringing again. | 又开始响了 |
[13:49] | And I knew they were on their way. | 我就知道他们已经在路上了 |
[13:52] | And sure enough, five minutes later… | 不出所料 五分钟后… |
[13:54] | Three cop cars. | 三辆警车来了 |
[13:57] | My wife’s screaming. | 我老婆在尖叫 |
[13:59] | They read me my rights, and here I am. | 他们给我读了我的权利 然后我就在这了 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:05] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[14:06] | Tell me what happened. | 说说发生了什么 |
[14:12] | So, I win the fight, and next thing I know… | 我赢了拳赛 接下来… |
[14:16] | And then my wife’s phone starts ringing again. | 我老婆的手机又响了 |
[14:18] | And that’s when I knew | 我那时就知道 |
[14:20] | I was gonna end up here. | 我要蹲监狱了 |
[14:23] | One more time. | 再说一遍 |
[14:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[14:26] | Because I asked you to | 因为我让你说 |
[14:28] | and because it’s gonna help me figure out | 因为这能帮我搞清 |
[14:30] | if I can help you. | 我能不能帮助你 |
[14:34] | So… | 所以… |
[14:36] | I knocked the big fake out… | 我把那个冒牌货打倒了… |
[14:38] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[14:39] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[14:41] | I think he didn’t do it. | 我觉得不是他干的 |
[14:42] | Told you. He’s a good kid. | 早跟你说了 他是个好孩子 |
[14:44] | Well, maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. | 或许吧 也或许不是 |
[14:45] | I think… I know what he’s telling me | 我觉得… 我知道他跟我说的 |
[14:49] | about that night is what happened. | 是那晚的事实 |
[14:51] | Your instincts are that good, huh? | 你的直觉有这么厉害啊 |
[14:53] | I had him take me through it three times. | 我让他说了三遍 |
[14:55] | It’s a test called false reiteration. | 这是一个叫重申错误的方法 |
[14:57] | If he were lying, he would have told the story | 他要是在撒谎的话 他会 |
[15:00] | the exact same way over and over again. | 不停地重复同样的故事 |
[15:02] | It’s what people do when they’re making something up. | 人胡编乱造的时候都这样 |
[15:05] | Every time Bobby told me the story, | 每次鲍比跟我讲他的故事的时候 |
[15:07] | he added new details. | 他都会加入新的细节 |
[15:08] | Not contradictions, just… | 不跟之前的相矛盾 只是… |
[15:11] | more and more little recollections | 越来清晰 渐渐回忆起来 |
[15:13] | as he was remembering what happened. | 究竟发生了什么 |
[15:16] | While I don’t believe he killed that guy… | 我虽然不觉得是他杀的那个人 |
[15:19] | he’s not telling us something. | 但他对我们有隐瞒 |
[15:23] | I got to be in court | 我两小时后 |
[15:24] | for jury selection in two hours. | 要去选陪审团 |
[15:28] | You dropping me off, or you coming with me? | 你只是送我 还是和我一起 |
[15:39] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:41] | No. | 不 |
[15:42] | I haven’t changed my mind. | 我没改变主意 |
[15:46] | Look, it’s not that I don’t want | 听着 我不是 |
[15:48] | to spend Thanksgiving with you and Dad. | 不想和你还有爸爸一起过感恩节 |
[15:50] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[15:51] | I want to spend it with my friends a little more. | 我更想和朋友一起过 |
[15:56] | What are we having? | 你们吃什么 |
[15:58] | Chicken nuggets and Jell-O shots. | 鸡块还有果冻蛋糕 |
[16:01] | Just like they had on the Mayflower. | 又和国庆节的时候一样 |
[16:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, flight 1253 to Dallas | 女士们先生们 去达拉斯的1253航班 |
[16:16] | has been temporarily delayed due to weather. | 因天气原因暂时延后了 |
[16:19] | As soon as we have the new departure time, | 我们一旦得到新的起飞时间 |
[16:21] | we will share it with you. | 会立刻通知您的 |
[16:23] | Thanks in advance for your patience, | 提前感谢您的耐心 |
[16:24] | and in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[16:26] | please don’t wander too far from the gate. | 请不要离开登机口过远 |
[16:49] | It’s supposed to be in the 80s in Dallas. | 达拉斯有80年代的排队 |
[16:52] | If we get there. | 前提是我们到的了的话 |
[16:59] | Ah. Thunderstorms. | 是风暴 |
[17:03] | They’ll pass. We’ll get there. | 它会过去的 我们会到的 |
[17:09] | Is that Dr. Jason Bull? | 这不是杰森·布尔博士吗 |
[17:14] | I didn’t realize you were gonna be involved | 我不知道你也牵扯进了 |
[17:15] | in the Bobby Lewis trial. | 鲍比·路易斯的审判啊 |
[17:17] | ADA Rios, | 罗伊斯检察官 |
[17:18] | this is Galvin Berry, counsel for Mr. Lewis, | 这是格尔文·布里·路易斯先生的律师 |
[17:20] | Mr. Lewis’s father, Dennis | 这是路易斯先生的父亲 丹尼斯 |
[17:22] | and Lucy, his wife, and their two children. | 还有他的老婆露西 以及两个孩子 |
[17:25] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[17:27] | If I could just have a word with Dr. Bull and you, Mr. Berry? | 我能和布尔博士还有布里先生你们两个谈谈吗 |
[17:30] | Give this to the court officer. | 把这个给法庭工作人员 |
[17:32] | Tell him it’s for Bobby. They’ll have him change into that | 给他们说是给鲍比的 他们会在上法庭之前 |
[17:33] | before he goes to court. | 给他换上的 |
[17:35] | Sure thing, you got it. | 没问题 交给我吧 |
[17:39] | Just wanted to let you gentlemen know that we’re running | 告诉你们一声 检察官办公室 |
[17:41] | a holiday special in the DA’s office today. | 今天赠送你们一个节日特价餐 |
[17:43] | Your client pleads guilty in return for 20 years. | 只要你们的客户认罪我们就给他判二十年 |
[17:45] | No possibility of parole, | 不可假释 |
[17:47] | but at least he’s out before he turns 50. | 至少他出来的时候还不到五十岁 |
[17:49] | Holiday special, huh? | 节日特价餐吗 |
[17:51] | Does it bother you at all that he’s innocent? | 他是无辜的不让你的良心难受吗 |
[17:53] | Thank you, Ms. Rios. | 谢谢你 罗伊斯小姐 |
[17:54] | We’ll be sure to convey your offer to our client. | 我们会把你的提议告诉我们的客户的 |
[17:56] | By the way, | 对了 |
[17:57] | we’re having a little holiday special of our own. | 我们也有节日特价餐 |
[18:00] | You withdraw the charges by the end of the day, | 你今天之内撤掉诉讼 |
[18:02] | and we won’t sue the city for false arrest. | 我们就不告你们非法拘留 |
[18:06] | Happy holidays, gentlemen. | 那节日快乐吧 先生们 |
[18:09] | I need you to understand. | 我需要你明白 |
[18:11] | This is not how I normally do things. | 我一般不这样办事的 |
[18:12] | Usually I have jury lists, and I’ve done a lot of research | 一般我会拿着陪审团清单 |
[18:14] | and I have my staff talking in my ear, | 让我的人在耳麦里跟我报告情况 |
[18:16] | and I have none of those things today. | 今天我什么都没有 |
[18:18] | It’s just me and my instincts. | 只有我和我的直觉 |
[18:21] | Ask me how many murder cases I’ve tried. | 你以为我接过很多谋杀案吗 |
[18:23] | Whatever you’re thinking, it’s less than that. | 你说出零我也不惊讶 |
[18:25] | I’m an attorney from the neighborhood, | 我是社区律师 |
[18:27] | and I’m happy to have your help any way I can get it. | 你帮多少忙我都不嫌多 |
[18:36] | How many of you | 你们有多少人 |
[18:38] | were in musical groups when you were younger? | 年轻的时候玩过乐队 |
[18:41] | Rock bands, R&B… | 摇滚乐队 蓝调… |
[18:42] | You and your friends, playing instruments. | 和朋友们玩玩乐器 |
[18:45] | Maybe you played at a school dance or a battle of the bands. | 有可能在学校舞会表演过 或者参加过比赛 |
[18:49] | So you’re what? | 你负责什么 |
[18:51] | You’re, like, a rocker? | 摇滚主唱吗 |
[18:52] | I own a plumbing business. | 我开排水公司的 |
[18:54] | Yes. But you just indicated that you were in a band | 是 但你不是举手说年轻的时候 |
[18:57] | when you were younger. | 玩过乐队吗 |
[18:58] | Anybody ever ask for your autograph? | 有人问你要过签名吗 |
[19:00] | Do any drugs? Hang out with a groupie? | 吸毒吗 和疯狂粉丝约过会吗 |
[19:01] | None of the above. | 都没有 |
[19:02] | Plus, it was a long time ago, right? | 而且 是很久以前了 没错吧 |
[19:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[19:06] | So if someone came to you, | 那要是有人跟你说 |
[19:08] | applying for a job, maybe, | 他想找工作 |
[19:09] | and they told you they were in a gang | 但他说他十三 十四或十五岁的时候 |
[19:11] | when they were 13, 14 or 15 years old, | 曾经是帮派成员 |
[19:14] | would that inhibit you from hiring them? | 你还会想雇佣他吗 |
[19:16] | You can’t honestly equate being in a band with being in a gang. | 你不能拿曾在乐队和曾在帮派比较啊 |
[19:19] | – Yes or no, please. – No. | – 会还是不会 – 不会 |
[19:21] | I wouldn’t hire them. | 我不会雇佣这种人 |
[19:22] | Not in a million years. | 绝对不会 |
[19:25] | Judge, the defense requests | 法官大人 原告请求 |
[19:26] | that this juror be removed for cause. | 去除这位陪审成员 |
[19:28] | Mr. Berry, it’s two days before Thanksgiving. | 布里先生 还有两天就是感恩节了 |
[19:32] | This is the fourth juror you’ve tried to have removed for cause. | 这已经是你除去的第四位陪审成员了 |
[19:35] | I cannot eliminate everyone in the jury pool | 我不能因为他们有可能歧视 |
[19:38] | who might have a bias against former gang members | 前帮派成员或者前拳击手 |
[19:42] | or professional boxers. | 就把所有的陪审成员去掉 |
[19:44] | You’re just going to have to make do | 你只能将就着用 |
[19:45] | with the jury pool we have. | 我们有的陪审团候选人了 |
[19:47] | Uh, can he do that? | 他能这样吗 |
[19:49] | He’s the judge. He can do almost anything. | 他是法官 他干什么都行 |
[19:52] | Do you live in an apartment? | 你住在公寓吗 |
[19:53] | I share an apartment with two other women. | 还有两个女舍友 |
[19:55] | Any drug activity that you’re aware of in your building? | 你住的地方有毒品交易吗 |
[19:57] | You asking me that ’cause I’m black? | 你是因为我是黑人才问吗 |
[19:59] | Yes. Because she wants to eliminate you from the jury. | 是 因为她不想让你待在陪审团里 |
[20:02] | No. | 不是 |
[20:03] | I’m asking you that because this case is about a man accused | 我问你是因为这个案子是有关 |
[20:06] | of killing a drug dealer in his neighborhood, | 社区毒贩被谋杀的 |
[20:08] | and your attitudes in regard to that sort of situation | 你对类似情况的态度 |
[20:10] | are relevant. | 与本案相关 |
[20:12] | Yes. I have heard rumors of drug deals in my building. | 是 我听说过我楼里有人贩毒 |
[20:15] | So if you woke up tomorrow and you found out | 你要是明早起来发现 |
[20:17] | that someone had done away with the dealer…? | 有人杀了一个毒贩的话 |
[20:18] | Would I be upset? Of course not. | 我会难过吗 当然不会 |
[20:21] | The prosecution would ask that this juror be excused. | 原告请求去除这位陪审成员 |
[20:28] | Are you a fight fan? | 你是拳赛粉丝吗 |
[20:29] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[20:30] | You ever heard of the defendant | 被告被逮捕并被起诉谋杀之前 |
[20:32] | prior to his arrest on these murder charges? | 你听说过他吗 |
[20:33] | No, I had not. | 没有 |
[20:35] | And how do you feel about people who have gang tattoos? | 你对有帮派纹身的人有什么看法 |
[20:38] | Well, they’re not people I seek out. | 我不会跟这些人有联系 |
[20:40] | They’re not people I want my family to be around. | 不是我想让我的家人接近的那种人 |
[20:42] | All right. This guy’s completely toxic for us. | 好 这个人对我们极其不利 |
[20:45] | Second you get the chance, let’s cut him loose. | 你一旦有机会就把他去掉 |
[20:48] | This juror is acceptable to the prosecution, Your Honor. | 原告接受这位陪审成员 法官大人 |
[20:52] | Acceptable to the defense as well. | 被告也接受 |
[20:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:58] | in the jury pool get away. | 最后一位黑人候选陪审员也排除了 |
[21:00] | Yes, but he’s the wrong black man. | 话虽如此 但也不能是这个人啊 |
[21:03] | Were you listening to him? | 你有没有听到他的回答 |
[21:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have our jury. | 女士们先生们 陪审团已成立 |
[21:06] | See you all here | 明天上午九点整 |
[21:07] | tomorrow morning, 9:00 a.m. sharp. | 准时开庭 |
[21:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:13] | But I have instincts, too. | 但我也有我的直觉 |
[21:15] | Right. I just, uh… | 也对 我只是… |
[21:18] | I want to believe we seated at least one person | 我也想相信在座的陪审团中 |
[21:20] | who would absolutely not vote guilty. | 至少有一位绝对不会支持有罪判决 |
[21:23] | Frankly, I can’t be sure we did. | 但说老实话 我也不敢肯定 |
[21:37] | And where’s your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[21:38] | She’s the one that usually picks me up. | 通常都是她来接我 |
[21:40] | Well, I can drive now, so I offered to pick you up. | 我现在会开车了 所以我自告奋勇来了 |
[21:43] | Well, all right. Works for me. | 好吧 我没问题 |
[21:46] | And I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我还有件事想和你说 |
[21:48] | You Baker women. | 你们贝克家的女人啊 |
[21:50] | Always with an agenda. | 总是无事献殷勤 |
[21:54] | So, we found out last night that I got into NYU. | 昨晚刚得知 我被纽约大学录取了 |
[21:59] | Early decision. | 是提前录取 |
[22:00] | And they gave me a scholarship. | 还有奖学金 |
[22:03] | That’s amazing! | 干得漂亮 |
[22:04] | Oh, that’s fantastic. | 真是太棒了 |
[22:06] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[22:07] | Thing is, Mom doesn’t want me to go. | 但是我妈不想让我去纽约 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么 |
[22:11] | She says it’s too far and too dangerous. | 她说纽约离家太远 又不安全 |
[22:14] | Well, that’s just crazy. | 她担心得太多了 |
[22:16] | It’s no more dangerous than any other big city, and… | 纽约和别的大城市一样 |
[22:19] | well, as far as it being far… you get on a plane. | 还有 说远的话 你是坐飞机去 |
[22:22] | It’s not like you have to walk there. | 又不是要走去纽约 |
[22:23] | Will you talk to her for me? | 你能帮我劝劝她吗 |
[22:25] | If anyone can convince her, it’s you. | 只有你能劝得动她 |
[23:00] | Are we in Dallas yet? | 我们到达拉斯了吗 |
[23:04] | Did we miss Thanksgiving? | 我们错过感恩节了吗 |
[23:06] | No. | 还没有 |
[23:08] | Still Tuesday. | 现在还是周二 |
[23:10] | Tuesday night. Well, uh… | 周二晚上 |
[23:11] | almost Tuesday night. | 马上就晚上了 |
[23:15] | Oh, I must have fallen asleep. | 我一不小心睡着了 |
[23:21] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我请你喝一杯 如何 |
[23:25] | I wouldn’t think so, no. | 我想还是不要了吧 |
[23:26] | Oh, sorry. Are you… married? | 不好意思 你已经结婚了吗 |
[23:29] | Am I being… | 我是不是问得太直接了 |
[23:30] | No, no, no, you’re not being anything. It’s just… | 不 不 并没有 只是… |
[23:32] | This is New York. | 这里是纽约 |
[23:34] | Uh… you realize the drinking age is 21? | 你应该知道这里二十一岁才能饮酒吧 |
[23:38] | So what’s the problem… you’re not old enough? | 那还有什么问题吗 难道你还不到二十一岁吗 |
[23:41] | You’re over 21? | 你到二十一岁了吗 |
[23:43] | Quite a bit. | 我早就过了二十一岁了 |
[23:44] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[23:48] | Do you want to proof me? | 需要我证明给你看吗 |
[23:56] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 我要是给你看 那我也要看你的 |
[23:58] | All right. | 好啊 |
[24:14] | Hello. Uh, this is Marissa Morgan. | 你好 我是玛丽莎·摩根 |
[24:16] | I need a car to take me to Kennedy Airport. | 我想叫一辆车送我去肯尼迪机场 |
[24:18] | Yeah, uh, that’s the address. | 对 那就是我的地址 |
[24:19] | And you have my credit card on file. | 你们也有我的信用卡的信息记录 |
[24:22] | Of course I can hold. | 当然 我可以等 |
[24:26] | Hi, hello, yes, I am. | 你好 是的 我是 |
[24:28] | Well, no, wait. No. | 不 等一下 |
[24:31] | Uh, that’s not possible. I’m not over my limit. | 这不可能 我没有超过信用卡上限 |
[24:33] | I’m nowhere near my limit. | 我离上限还远着呢 |
[24:35] | Um, let me give you another credit card. | 那我再提供一个信用卡吧 |
[24:38] | Okay. Uh, it is a Pan-American card… | 在这里 这是一张泛美信用卡 |
[24:41] | Oh, you have it. Fantastic. | 你们有信息啊 那太好了 |
[24:44] | What do you mean, that one was rejected, too? | 你说这张卡也不能支付 怎么可能 |
[24:49] | No, I don’t have any other credit cards. | 不 我没有别的信用卡了 |
[24:53] | No, there’s nothing else you can do for me right now. | 没有了 暂时没别的事了 |
[24:59] | Yes, and Happy Thanksgiving to you. | 好的 也祝你感恩节快乐 |
[25:03] | There is no Thanksgiving like | 波多黎各的感恩节 |
[25:05] | a Puerto Rican Thanksgiving. | 与众不同 |
[25:06] | – Wait, no pumpkin pie? – You don’t need it. | – 等一下 没有南瓜派吗 – 不需要 |
[25:08] | We have Grandma’s tembleque. | 奶奶会给我们做椰奶布丁 |
[25:12] | Okay, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:13] | It is a coconut pudding. | 是一种椰奶布丁 |
[25:16] | It is the reason | 上帝因此而创造了 |
[25:17] | why God gave you lips. | 你的嘴唇 |
[25:21] | And a tongue. | 你的舌头 |
[25:22] | And taste buds. | 还有舌上的味蕾 |
[25:24] | It is something to be thankful for. | 我们应该感恩有这样的美食 |
[25:27] | Well, I’ll have to try it sometime. | 那有机会的话 我肯定要尝一尝 |
[25:29] | You sure you’re really 34? | 你真的已经活了三十四年了吗 |
[25:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[25:32] | we regret to inform you that | 我们很抱歉地通知您 |
[25:33] | due to continuing poor weather across the southern part | 由于南部持续的恶劣天气原因 |
[25:35] | of the country, all flights to Dallas | 所有去往达拉斯的航班 |
[25:37] | are on hold until the morning. | 都将推迟至明天上午 |
[25:40] | The prosecution | 检方传唤 |
[25:42] | would like to call Mary LaFleur. | 证人玛丽·拉芙勒 |
[25:51] | Ms. LaFleur, | 拉芙勒女士 |
[25:53] | will you state your relationship to Bobby Lewis? | 请阐述你与鲍比·路易斯的关系 |
[25:55] | I’m his neighbor. I live right across the street. | 我是他的邻居 我住在他家对面 |
[25:58] | And how long have you been neighbors? | 你们已经做了多久的邻居 |
[25:59] | He’s been there a couple years. | 他几年前搬到这里来的 |
[26:01] | I’ve been there almost 40. | 我已经在此住了四十年了 |
[26:03] | And in that time, have you witnessed | 在此期间 你是否看到过 |
[26:05] | any altercations | 路易斯先生 |
[26:07] | between Mr. Lewis and the deceased, | 与死者艾米特·索亚先生 |
[26:09] | Mr. Emmett Sawyer? | 发生过口角 |
[26:10] | All the time. | 他们总是争吵 |
[26:11] | Mr. Sawyer liked to stand on the corner, | 索亚先生总是和许多无业的人一样 |
[26:14] | like a lot of the men who didn’t work. | 站在街角闲逛 |
[26:16] | And, you know, sometimes at late night, they’d get kind of loud. | 有的时候 他们晚上动静很大 |
[26:19] | And this man here | 而被告 |
[26:20] | was always calling him a drug dealer. | 一直喊他是毒贩子 |
[26:23] | Telling him to stay the hell away from his wife and kids. | 让他远离自己的家人孩子 |
[26:25] | Telling him to stay the hell off the block, | 让他远离这里 |
[26:27] | off the corner. | 不要出现在这片 |
[26:29] | I could hear them from my bedroom. | 我在卧室里都能听到他们吵 |
[26:30] | And the night of the murder, | 在案发当晚 |
[26:32] | did you hear anything from your bedroom? | 你在卧室里听到了什么吗 |
[26:34] | I sure did. | 是的 |
[26:35] | I heard it and I saw it. | 我听到也看到了 |
[26:37] | It was around 1:00 in the morning. And this one | 大概是深夜一点多 被告喝醉了 |
[26:40] | was drunk. I guess he had just won some fight. | 他肯定是刚赢了场比赛吧 |
[26:43] | And the two of them just started | 然后这两个人就在 |
[26:44] | getting into it in front of his driveway. | 车库门前的车道上又开始了 |
[26:47] | When you say “getting into it”… | 你说的”又开始”是指什么 |
[26:49] | Well, first there was yelling. | 一开始是大声争吵 |
[26:51] | And then they started pushing. | 然后相互推搡 |
[26:53] | And then there was punching. | 继而动起了拳头 |
[26:54] | But that didn’t last long. This one | 没过多久 |
[26:57] | punched Mr. Sawyer in the head, and the next thing you know, | 被告一拳打在索亚先生的头部 |
[27:00] | he was on the ground. | 于是他就倒地不起了 |
[27:02] | And what else did you see, Ms. LaFleur? | 你还看到了些什么 拉芙勒女士 |
[27:04] | Not much. | 别的就没什么了 |
[27:05] | I stepped away from the window. | 我离开了窗口 |
[27:07] | I was scared this one | 我害怕被告会从窗口看到我 |
[27:09] | might see me. Next thing I heard was sirens. | 后来我就听到了警笛声 |
[27:12] | And you know the rest. | 后面的你们都清楚了 |
[27:15] | No further questions. | 没有别的提问了 |
[27:17] | Your witness. | 谢谢证人女士 |
[27:18] | Let’s take a ten-minute recess. | 休庭十分钟 |
[27:24] | None of that’s true. Lucy was with me. | 满口胡言 当时露西和我在一起 |
[27:27] | He was already in the trunk when we got home. | 我们到家的时候才在后备箱里发现他的尸体 |
[27:29] | We know. And when the time comes, | 我们知道 等到时机成熟 |
[27:31] | we will call your wife to the stand. | 我们会请你的妻子出庭作证的 |
[27:33] | But it’ll be our word against your neighbor’s, | 但那就是我们的证词与你的邻居不符 |
[27:36] | and your neighbor will win, | 而你的邻居更容易被取信 |
[27:38] | because there doesn’t appear to be anything in it for her. | 因为看起来她没有隐瞒什么 |
[27:40] | Unless, of course, there is. | 当然 我知道她肯定有所隐瞒 |
[27:41] | Is there some history between you two we should know about? | 你是不是忘记告诉我们你和她之间的过节 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:46] | I shoveled her walk last winter when it snowed. | 去年冬天下雪的时候我帮她扫雪了 |
[27:48] | And that’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[27:49] | You have no idea why that lady’s | 你真的不知道她为什么 |
[27:51] | working so hard to shatter your alibi? | 要费尽心机破坏你的不在场证明吗 |
[27:54] | I need to hit the head. | 我得去上个厕所 |
[28:03] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[28:04] | I’m thinking our witness is a liar, | 我感觉这个证人在撒谎 |
[28:06] | the jury’s falling for it hook, line and sinker, | 陪审团毫无怀疑地上当了 |
[28:08] | and our client isn’t telling us something. | 而我们的客户也在隐瞒着什么 |
[28:21] | Kyle, I can’t get any money out of my ATM. | 凯尔 我在取款机上取不出钱了 |
[28:24] | It says my account has been emptied. | 机器显示我的账户余额为零 |
[28:30] | And my credit cards have all been maxed out, too. | 我的信用卡也都被刷爆了 |
[28:35] | I’m guessing you’re still in the air. | 我想你现在应该还在飞机上 |
[28:40] | Please call me when you land. | 降落后打电话给我 |
[28:48] | Benjamin Colón, first class passenger | 本杰明·科隆 头等舱乘客 |
[28:51] | Benjamin Colón, please report to your gate | 本杰明·科隆 请到登机口 |
[28:53] | – so we can assign you – Benny. | – 来登记 -本尼 |
[28:54] | To an outbound Dallas flight. | 去达拉斯的航班 |
[28:56] | Benjamin Colón. | 本杰明·科隆 |
[28:58] | Benny, wake up. Hmm? | 本尼 醒醒 |
[29:00] | Hi. I’m Benjamin Colón. You paged me? | 你好 我是本杰明·科隆 你们呼叫我了 |
[29:03] | Uh, yes, Mr. Colón. | 是的 科隆先生 |
[29:05] | We have a seat for you on a flight to Chicago. | 去芝加哥的航班为你留了个位置 |
[29:08] | You change planes there | 你在那换乘 |
[29:09] | and then you’re on to Dallas. | 就能去到达拉斯了 |
[29:12] | You should make it there by 1:30. | 大概一点半到那 |
[29:15] | I know it’s not what you signed up for, | 虽然跟预期不一样 |
[29:17] | but it’s the best we can do. | 但是目前最佳选择了 |
[29:20] | And what if I wanted to give my ticket | 如果我想把票给 |
[29:21] | to this nice young lady right here? | 这位美丽年轻的女士呢 |
[29:24] | – You can’t do that. – Sure he can. | – 你不能这么做 – 当然可以 |
[29:26] | I just need to see your ID, please. | 只需要出示你的身份证 |
[29:28] | Come on. What about your Grandma’s tembleque? | 那你就吃不到你奶奶的椰奶布丁了 |
[29:30] | Oh… There’s always next year. | 总有下一年的 |
[29:33] | Miss, I need your ID. | 小姐 请出示你的身份证 |
[29:39] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[29:40] | You hardly know me. | 我们几乎是陌生人 |
[29:41] | Hey, you slept on my shoulder, | 你在我肩上睡着了 |
[29:45] | I know your real age. | 我知道你的真实年龄 |
[29:47] | Uh, Miss, I need you to board the plane right now, please. | 小姐 请即刻登机 |
[29:54] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[29:56] | how do I pay you back? | 我要怎么补偿你 |
[29:57] | I don’t really know anything about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[29:59] | Your address… anything. | 你的住址什么的 |
[30:01] | What’s-what’s your phone number? | 你的电话号码是多少 |
[30:03] | 212 It’s 212 | |
[30:04] | 555-0178 555-0178. | |
[30:10] | That’s me. Text me back. | 我发的 记得回短信 |
[30:12] | Thanks. You’re all set. | 谢谢 可以登机了 |
[30:21] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[30:50] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[30:54] | I heard about Anna, | 听说安娜进了 |
[30:56] | NYU. | 纽约大学 |
[30:58] | Let me guess. She asked you to talk to me about it? | 我猜猜 她叫你来说服我 |
[31:02] | It’s an amazing school. | 这学校很赞的 |
[31:04] | And New York is an amazing place. | 纽约也是很赞的城市 |
[31:07] | 埃默里大学:全美顶尖的私立研究型大学,十大老牌名校之一 佐治亚理工学院:公立常春藤名校之一 | |
[31:07] | I’m not sending her all the way to New York | 在她能选择埃默里大学或佐治亚理工学院 |
[31:10] | when she could go to Emory or Georgia Tech, | 这两所完美院校的情况下 |
[31:11] | two perfectly good schools that are not | 我不会让她去世界 |
[31:13] | – in the murder capital of the world. – Oh, come on, | – 谋杀之都的纽约 – 拜托 |
[31:16] | New York City is not like that. | 纽约才不是那样 |
[31:17] | That’s from when you were a kid. | 你还小的时候才这么想 |
[31:20] | Now over to Dave, | 现在由戴夫报道 |
[31:21] | with the latest in the Bobby Lewis trial. | 鲍比·路易斯审判的最新进展 |
[31:24] | Things have been heating up in the Bobby Lewis trial. | 鲍比·路易斯庭审的事态变得激烈了 |
[31:26] | – That’s right, we’ve been on… | – 没错 我们正… |
[31:30] | Do you feel alone | # 你感到孤单吗 # |
[31:32] | Well, sometimes I do | # 有时会 # |
[31:33] | Do you feel replaced | # 你感到虚无吗 # |
[31:35] | Feel like there’s nothing at all | # 仿佛一无所有 # |
[31:36] | Fearing the unknown | # 恐惧未知 # |
[31:37] | Staring into the abyss | # 凝望深渊 # |
[31:38] | Craving an escape | # 渴望逃离 # |
[31:40] | Waiting for the call | # 等待召唤 # |
[31:41] | Thanks. Nothing says Thanksgiving | 谢了 感恩节就像 |
[31:44] | like a can of beer and nothing else. | 一罐啤酒之外一无所有 |
[31:47] | And we can see who floats | # 我们能看到谁游荡 # |
[31:49] | Measure money in fear | # 恐惧中计量金钱 # |
[31:50] | At least we can try | # 至少我们能尝试 # |
[31:53] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:54] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[31:56] | Uh, I was just wondering what are you guys were up to. | 我刚在想你们有什么活动 |
[32:04] | This has got to be a health code violation. | 这是违反卫生法的吧 |
[32:07] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天啊 |
[32:10] | I didn’t, in the midst of a drunken stupor last night, | 我不会是昨晚烂醉如泥的时候 |
[32:12] | call you and invite you over for Thanksgiving, did I? | 打给你请你来一起过感恩节了吧 |
[32:16] | It’s good to see you too, Dr. Bull. | 我也很高兴见到你 布尔博士 |
[32:19] | No. | 没有啦 |
[32:22] | Little apple pie for you. | 给你带了苹果派 |
[32:24] | I got a big one for my family and a… a little one for you. | 我做了个大份的给家人 小份的给你 |
[32:27] | I’m on my way to, uh, see my folks. | 我正准备见朋友去 |
[32:29] | But I, um… caught you on the news this morning | 但在今早的新闻看到你 |
[32:33] | on the courthouse steps with the lawyer | 跟鲍比·路易斯的辩护律师 |
[32:34] | who’s defending Bobby Lewis. | 在法院 |
[32:37] | You’re working the case, aren’t you? | 你在跟这个案子 对吧 |
[32:40] | Well, “working” may be overstating it. | 说是”跟进”就有点过了 |
[32:42] | But… yes. | 不过 的确是 |
[32:44] | It sort of fell into my lap | 在大家都去过感恩节后 |
[32:46] | after everyone left for Thanksgiving. | 这个案子就不请自来了 |
[32:47] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[32:49] | I don’t want anyone rushing back, | 我不想任何人赶回来 |
[32:50] | ruining their holiday. | 毁了他们的节日 |
[32:52] | Well, uh, how’s it coming? How you feeling? | 案子怎么样了 你感觉如何 |
[32:56] | I am feeling like a blind airline pilot | 我感觉自己像个瞎子飞行员 |
[32:58] | trying to land a giant 777 on a tiny | 试图在暗无月光的夜晚 |
[33:01] | speck of land in the middle of the Pacific | 在飓风来临时 |
[33:03] | with no radar, no autopilot, | 在没雷达没自动驾驶的情况下 |
[33:05] | during a giant hurricane… | 把波音777降落在 |
[33:07] | on a moonless night. | 太平洋中的一块小地上 |
[33:11] | No team here at TAC. | 没有战术小组 |
[33:13] | I’m working with a lawyer | 我在跟一个从未做过 |
[33:15] | who’s never tried a homicide, | 谋杀辩护的律师 |
[33:16] | in front of a judge who just wants it all to be over, | 一个只想尽快结案的法官 |
[33:18] | and working with a client | 一个没告诉我 |
[33:21] | who’s not telling me the whole truth. | 全部真相的客户 |
[33:24] | – You think he did it? – Why would anyone | – 你觉得是他做的吗 – 怎么会有人 |
[33:27] | who spent their adulthood dreaming of becoming a champion | 终日梦想成为冠军 |
[33:31] | finally win the fight of their life and ruin it all | 梦想成真后就去杀掉一个根本不熟的人 |
[33:35] | by going out and killing someone they barely know? | 来毁掉这一切呢 |
[33:37] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 完全说不通 |
[33:38] | Makes me want to watch the fight. | 我想看看那场比赛 |
[33:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:49] | I ever tell you about my dad? | 我跟你说过我爸吗 |
[33:51] | You two would actually really get along. | 你们会谈得来的 |
[33:53] | He was a fighter pilot in the Air Force. | 他是空军的战斗机飞行员 |
[33:55] | Flew I don’t know how many missions in Nam. | 在越南执行过无数次任务 |
[33:58] | Red hair. | 红头发 |
[33:59] | Alabaster skin. | 白皮肤 |
[34:01] | 160 pounds, six-one. | 大概144斤 1米85 |
[34:03] | Could never bring himself to step on an ant, | 连只蚂蚁都不忍心踩死 |
[34:05] | but loves boxing. | 但热爱拳击 |
[34:07] | Always has. | 一直热爱 |
[34:09] | When I was growing up, he had, uh, | 伴我成长的是 |
[34:11] | VHS tapes of all the great fights. | 经典拳击比赛的录像带 |
[34:14] | Ali versus Foreman, Ali versus Frazier, | 阿里对福尔曼 阿里对弗雷泽 |
[34:17] | Hagler versus Leonard. | 哈格勒对伦纳德 |
[34:19] | And we would watch them all the time. | 总是在看他们的比赛 |
[34:22] | And he would say to me, “Danielle, | 我爸对我说 “丹尼尔 |
[34:25] | a great fight is like a story. | 精彩的比赛就像一个故事 |
[34:28] | The two fighters come out, | 两个拳击手出场 |
[34:30] | that’s your ‘once upon a time.’ | 相当于故事的’很久很久以前’ |
[34:32] | And by the time it’s over, | 结束之后 |
[34:33] | one of the guys is more famous | 其中一人会更出名 |
[34:36] | and has a lot more money. | 得到很多钱 |
[34:39] | That’s your ‘happily ever after’.” | 相当于故事的’从此幸福生活着'” |
[34:43] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[34:44] | That’s not a guy that wants to win. | 这不是想赢的样子 |
[34:47] | But then… | 但后来 |
[34:52] | Whatever he’s not telling you, | 他没告诉你的事 |
[34:54] | is probably somewhere in the story of that fight. | 大概就在这场比赛中 |
[35:09] | Uh, is there any way that we could clear this room? | 可以清下场吗 |
[35:12] | You can leave Bobby’s shackles on, but I-I just, | 你不用解开他的手铐 |
[35:15] | I have to have a private conference with my client. | 我只需跟我的客户私下谈谈 |
[35:22] | If it makes you nervous, | 如果你不放心 |
[35:23] | you can wait right outside the door. | 可以在门外等着 |
[35:26] | We just need some privacy. | 我只需要点私人空间 |
[35:39] | You ever try to fight with one hand tied behind your back? | 你试过单手绑在背后去比赛吗 |
[35:44] | – What the hell are you doin’, man? – Oh, look at that. | – 你搞什么鬼啊 – 看吧 |
[35:46] | You’re a southpaw. | 你是左撇子 |
[35:48] | You like to fight with your left. | 你习惯用左手回击 |
[35:50] | But of course, who would know that? | 然而 谁会知道呢 |
[35:52] | You’re a nobody, a nothing, | 你只是无名小卒 |
[35:53] | a club fighter nobody was paying attention to. | 没人关注的俱乐部拳击手 |
[35:55] | At least you were, until your fight with Ramrod. | 直到跟枪筒比赛 |
[35:58] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[35:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:02] | I ever tell you how badly I hate to lose? | 我有告诉过你 我多痛恨输吗 |
[36:05] | Come on. You know what I’m talking about, | 你懂我的意思 |
[36:07] | ’cause you suffer from the same disease. | 因为你也一样 |
[36:09] | You hate to lose, too. | 你也痛恨输 |
[36:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:12] | I studied that fight. | 我研究了那场比赛 |
[36:14] | I saw the moment when you decided, “screw this,” | 我看到你决定”不管了”的那瞬间 |
[36:18] | and you let him have it with your left. | 然后你用左手回击 |
[36:21] | It’s a great feeling, isn’t it? | 感觉很棒 是吧 |
[36:23] | To triumph? | 去战胜 |
[36:25] | To win? | 去赢 |
[36:26] | Even when you’ve been set up to lose, | 即使你本应该输掉 |
[36:27] | ’cause that’s what’s happened to me. | 因为我现在就是这样的情况 |
[36:29] | I’ve got one hand tied behind my back. | 对我来说 胜利轻而易举 |
[36:30] | And you set me up to lose, and the irony is, | 而你却设局让我输掉 讽刺的是 |
[36:33] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我在竭尽全力想救你 |
[36:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:37] | You were supposed to throw the fight. | 你本来应该输掉比赛的 |
[36:39] | That’s the real reason we’re here. You didn’t do | 所以你才坐在了这里 |
[36:42] | what you promised, so someone, | 你没有信守承诺 所以有人 |
[36:44] | I’m guessing the mob, | 我猜是黑帮 |
[36:46] | planted that body to teach you… and anybody else | 栽赃了尸体给你 来给你和其他 |
[36:48] | who was thinking of double-crossing them… a lesson. | 任何想出卖他们的人一个教训 |
[36:54] | I don’t hear you denying anything. | 我没听见你否认任何事 |
[36:56] | Look, man, what difference does it make? | 听着 能有什么区别 |
[36:58] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么都做不了 |
[37:00] | There’s nothing anybody can do. | 没人能改变现实 |
[37:03] | The fix is in. I’m going to prison. | 这已经成定局了 我要蹲监狱了 |
[37:05] | My wife might as well be a widow. | 我老婆要成寡妇 |
[37:07] | My kids have one parent. | 我的小孩只有一个家长了 |
[37:09] | My dad’s gonna be crying himself to sleep | 我的父亲在余生 |
[37:11] | for the rest of his life. | 都会含泪入睡 |
[37:15] | It is what it is. | 就只能这样了 |
[37:18] | But it doesn’t have to be. | 不一定 |
[37:19] | I mean, yeah, sure, in court, we’re dead. | 我是说 在法庭上 是 我们输定了 |
[37:22] | We got maybe a one in twelve shot | 十二个陪审员里面 |
[37:23] | of this jury not convicting you. | 可能就一个选择相信你 |
[37:25] | And that’s from a guy whose business it is | 说这话的我还是 |
[37:27] | to know what the odds are | 专门靠看输赢 |
[37:28] | when it comes to juries. | 糊口的 |
[37:30] | So… | 所以 |
[37:35] | …let me try and settle this out of court. | 让我试着在庭外解决这事吧 |
[37:39] | Give me a name. | 告诉我一个名字 |
[37:41] | Point me to someone. | 告诉我该找谁 |
[37:43] | Let me try and save your life. | 让我试着拯救你 |
[37:47] | Coming, coming. | 来了 来了 |
[37:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[37:51] | I thought you were already in the car with Anna. | 我以为你已经和安娜坐车上了 |
[37:53] | She’s in the car. | 她在车上 |
[37:54] | I wanted another shot at you, alone. | 我想单独和你再谈谈 |
[37:57] | We already had this conversation. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[37:59] | I’m not sending my baby girl | 我不可能让我的宝贝女儿 |
[38:01] | all the way to New York alone. | 独自去纽约的 |
[38:03] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[38:04] | She won’t be alone. I’ll be there. | 她不是一个人 我也在的 |
[38:07] | That’s where I live. | 我就住纽约 |
[38:08] | Yes, but it’s not the same thing. | 是的 但这不一样 |
[38:10] | She’s not gonna come to you like she comes to me. | 她不可能像找我一样去找你的 |
[38:13] | Well, maybe she would if she knew the truth. | 如果她知道真相 她也许会的 |
[38:18] | You want to tell her with me? | 你想和我一起去告诉她吗 |
[38:21] | She’s 18. | 她已经十八岁了 |
[38:23] | She’s old enough to know who her father is. | 她已经够大了 可以知道生父是谁了 |
[38:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:31] | Let’s go tell her. | 我们一起去告诉她吧 |
[38:33] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[38:44] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢老天 |
[38:46] | Thought you were never coming out of there. | 还以为你永远都不从里面出来了呢 |
[38:49] | We know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[38:51] | I’m Dr. Jason Bull, | 我是杰森·布尔博士 |
[38:52] | part of Bobby Lewis’s defense team. | 鲍比·路易斯的辩护团的一员 |
[38:56] | Aren’t you missing your trial? | 你是不是要错过开庭了 |
[38:58] | I think we both know | 我想我们都知道 |
[38:59] | it doesn’t much matter what goes on in there. | 庭审上发生什么并不重要 |
[39:01] | The end of that story’s already been written. | 故事的结局早就已经注定了 |
[39:03] | Just a question of whether we allow it | 问题只是 我们是否 |
[39:05] | to reach its conclusion or not. | 愿意它发展到那步 |
[39:07] | I don’t know who you think I am, or what you think I know. | 我不知道你认为我是谁 或者我知道什么 |
[39:11] | Clearly, you’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 显然 你把我当成别人了 |
[39:14] | Come on. Freddy. | 拜托 弗雷迪 |
[39:16] | I think there’s a world | 我认为 某一程度上 |
[39:18] | where we can all be winners here. | 我们都可以成为赢家 |
[39:20] | My guy will be a big winner, | 我的客户能赢这场官司 |
[39:23] | you and your guys will be big winners, too. | 你和你的人也可以赚到大钱 |
[39:29] | Is the defense ready | 反方准备好 |
[39:31] | to commence closing arguments? | 结案陈词了吗 |
[39:32] | We are, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[39:34] | Begging your pardon, Your Honor. | 请稍等 法官大人 |
[39:35] | New forensic evidence | 新的法医证据 |
[39:37] | has just come to our attention in this case, | 刚刚被提交上来 |
[39:40] | and recognizing our role as truth seekers, | 而我们作为真相的追寻者 |
[39:42] | we are at this time filing a motion to dismiss the charges | 我们正在提交动议 |
[39:45] | against Bobby Lewis | 解除对鲍比·路易斯 |
[39:47] | in the death of Emmet Sawyer. | 杀害艾米特·索亚的诉讼 |
[39:51] | Order. | 肃静 |
[39:52] | We’ll have order in the court, please. | 请在法庭上肃静 |
[39:55] | Counselor, are you certain about this? | 辩护律师 你确定吗 |
[39:58] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[40:00] | I’m not at liberty to discuss our new findings in open court, | 我不能在公开法庭上讨论我们的新发现 |
[40:03] | but suffice it to say, | 但是足以说 |
[40:04] | we have definitive evidence pointing to the real killer. | 我们有确凿的证据指向真正的凶手 |
[40:08] | Our apologies to the court, | 我们向法庭和 |
[40:10] | to Mr. Lewis and to his family. | 路易斯先生及他的家人道歉 |
[40:12] | This is the most confounding end of a trial | 这是我所主持过的 |
[40:14] | I have ever witnessed. | 最困惑的审讯了 |
[40:18] | But case dismissed. | 但是案子被驳回 |
[40:21] | Mr. Lewis, you are free to go. | 路易斯先生 你可以走了 |
[40:46] | Can you give us a few minutes? | 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[40:47] | – Sure. See you soon. – Thanks, Dad. | – 当然 回见 – 谢谢 老爸 |
[40:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:00] | Made a deal with the devil. | 和恶魔进行了场交易 |
[41:02] | Actually, just renegotiated a deal | 事实上 只是重新协商了 |
[41:04] | you’d already made and reneged on. | 你本已经答应又反悔的交易 |
[41:08] | They own you now, Bobby. | 鲍比 你是他们的了 |
[41:09] | But of course, they owned you before. | 当然 他们之前也拥有你 |
[41:12] | They were just so mad that they couldn’t see | 他们只是很生气 之前他们没看出来 |
[41:14] | you were worth more to them as a champion they could bet on | 你更值得他们押你当冠军 |
[41:18] | than a loser behind bars. | 而不是让你当输的那一方 |
[41:21] | But at least | 但至少 |
[41:22] | you’re back home now. | 你可以和你妻子 |
[41:24] | With your wife. | 一起回家了 |
[41:25] | You’ll see your girls grow up. | 可以看着你的女儿们长大 |
[41:26] | Spend time with your dad. | 和你老爸度过一些时光 |
[41:28] | And make a pretty nice living. | 还能好好赚钱生活 |
[41:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:32] | Man, I am just so… | 我真的 |
[41:34] | thankful. | 非常感谢 |
[41:37] | Here’s the thing. | 有一点 |
[41:39] | The day will come. | 那天会到来 |
[41:40] | The day they… | 当他们 |
[41:42] | no longer have confidence that you’re a sure winner, | 不再认为你是绝对的赢家时 |
[41:44] | and they’ll ask you to throw one, and if you don’t, | 他们会要求你输掉比赛 如果你不遵守 |
[41:47] | they’re not gonna waste time | 他们会立马 |
[41:48] | putting somebody else’s body in the trunk of your car. | 在你的车后箱里再扔一具尸体 |
[41:51] | It’ll be yours. | 那会是你的尸体 |
[41:52] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[41:53] | How do I make this up to you? | 我该怎么补偿你 |
[41:54] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[41:55] | When I send you my bill, pay it. | 当我给你寄账单的时候 付了就好 |
[41:57] | And when you talk to your wife, your lawyer, your priest, | 另外当你和你的老婆 律师 牧师说起的时候 |
[42:00] | play dumb. | 装装傻 |
[42:01] | No one can ever know. | 这件事保密 |
[42:03] | Have a nice life, Bobby Lewis. | 鲍比·路易斯 好好过吧 |
[42:09] | BULL: Hey, you’re back. How was Florida? | 你回来啦 弗罗里达怎么样啊 |
[42:12] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[42:14] | I’m like a new person. | 我简直焕然一新 |
[42:16] | Kyle made it to China? | 凯尔去中国了吗 |
[42:18] | So he says. | 他说是去了 |
[42:20] | So much to be thankful for. | 太多要感谢的了 |
[42:22] | So much to be thankful for. | 太多要感谢的了 |
[42:25] | Good to have you back. | 你能回来真好 |
[42:26] | Good to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[42:29] | So what are you doing here, this hour of the night? | 所以你这个点在这儿干什么呢 |
[42:32] | Uh, trying to track down a lost friend on the Internet. | 想在网上找个失联的朋友 |
[42:35] | Just easier to do here at TAC. | 在TAC做会方便点 |
[42:38] | You’re good? | 你还好吗 |
[42:40] | Couldn’t be better. | 不能更好了 |
[42:41] | Hey | # 嘿 # |
[42:43] | Maybe I’ll dye my hair | # 也许我会染了头发 # |
[42:47] | Maybe I’ll move somewhere | # 也许我会搬去别处 # |
[42:51] | Maybe I’ll get a car | # 也许我会买辆车 # |
[42:54] | Maybe I’ll drive so far | # 也许我会开到很远 # |
[42:57] | That I’ll lose track | # 远到我失去方向 # |
[43:00] | Me, I’ll bounce right back… | # 我 我会卷土重来 # |