时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Alkalai Air, Flight 643, | 阿勒卡莱航空643航班 |
[00:04] | I have you on approach, heading 1-7-5 | 你已显示在进近雷达上 航向1-7-5 |
[00:08] | at 4,000 feet. | 高度四千英尺 |
[00:09] | Curto Air | 科拓航空 |
[00:10] | 272, proceed to 3,000 at 2-4-0. | 272航班 前进至三千英尺 航向2-4-0 |
[00:15] | Essence Air 515, on final approach | 埃森斯航空515航班 进入3-1跑道的 |
[00:18] | to runway 3-1. | 最终进近段 |
[00:20] | Affirmative, Metro. | 收到 大都会塔台 |
[00:22] | Final approach. | 最终进近 |
[00:30] | Uh, boss, I think I just had my whole system wink at me. | 老大 我的控制系统刚才好像闪断了一下 |
[00:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[00:36] | Everything went away, and then it came back. | 所有图像都消失了 然后又恢复了 |
[00:42] | Well, it’s fine now. | 现在一切正常 |
[00:46] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[00:48] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[00:49] | Remember who was where? | 还记得哪架在哪里吗 |
[00:51] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我记不清了 |
[00:52] | I had three planes incoming, and one in final. | 我正管控三架进港航班 还有一架正在最终进近 |
[00:55] | I lost all their positions. | 我不记得这几架的方位了 |
[00:57] | Whatever your screen had, mine caught it. | 我的控制台收到了你屏幕上的信息 |
[00:59] | My screen just went blank. | 我的屏幕刚刚一片空白 |
[01:01] | I got nothing. | 我这里也什么都没有了 |
[01:04] | It’s like it’s playing with us. | 好像系统正在玩我们 |
[01:05] | Weird. | 好奇怪 |
[01:07] | This has to be us, right? | 肯定是我们的问题 是不是 |
[01:09] | Uh, it’s not like the planes are changing course. | 飞机应该不会改变航线 |
[01:12] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[01:14] | Reroute all planes out. | 变更所有航班航线 |
[01:15] | Move everyone away from their approach route. | 要求所有航班脱离原有进近航道 |
[01:16] | – Alkalai Air, Flight 643. – Right now. | – 阿勒卡莱航空643航班 – 马上执行 |
[01:18] | Vector right to 1-0-0. | 右转向至1-0-0 |
[01:20] | We are rerouting you to JFK immediately. | 要求你立刻变更航线至肯尼迪国际机场 |
[01:23] | Vector right… | 右转向… |
[01:24] | FAA. | 航空管理局 |
[01:26] | This is Metro air traffic control tower. | 我是底特律大都会航空管制塔台 |
[01:28] | We’ve got an emergency. | 我们突发紧急情况 |
[01:29] | JB 12-7-4, we’re handing you off to… | JB 12-7-4 我们将你转至… |
[01:31] | Curto Air 272, vector right to… | 科拓航空272航班 右转向至… |
[01:34] | Come on, get them out of there. | 快点 让他们都转出去 |
[01:35] | – Hustle. – Uh, vector right to 2-7-0. | – 抓紧时间 – 右转至航向2-7-0 |
[01:37] | Traffic, traffic. | 空管 空管 |
[01:40] | Descend, descend. | 下降 下降 |
[01:41] | Traffic collision avoidance system is going off. | 交通防撞系统正在关闭 |
[01:43] | T-CAS is reporting traffic | 交通防撞系统报告 |
[01:45] | in front of me. Who is that? | 我前方有其他飞行器 那是谁 |
[01:46] | Is that you, 643? | 是你吗 643航班 |
[01:47] | – Metro, what’s happening? – Curto, listen to me. | – 大都会塔台 怎么回事 – 科拓航空 听着 |
[01:49] | I need you to take your own corrective action. | 我需要你采取自我矫正措施 |
[01:52] | We are blind in the tower. | 我们在塔台没有信号 |
[01:53] | Repeat, we are blind in the tower. | 重复 我们在塔台没有信号 |
[01:56] | They’re gonna collide. | 他们要撞上了 |
[01:57] | Uh, tower, roger that. | 塔台 收到 |
[01:58] | We’re dropping to… hundred feet. | 我们下降至…百英尺 |
[02:14] | – I’ve got planes. – Zero conflict. | – 我雷达上有信号了 – 无冲突 |
[02:16] | Zero conflict. | 无冲突 |
[02:17] | Don’t know if you guys can still hear us, | 不知道你们能否听到我们 |
[02:20] | but we just missed 272. | 但我们刚刚险些撞到272航班 |
[02:21] | I think we’re clear now. | 我觉得我们现在安全了 |
[02:22] | We can hear you, and we can see you, too. | 我们能听到你 我们也能在雷达上看到你 |
[02:25] | Nice work, 643. | 干得漂亮 643航班 |
[02:27] | All planes, reroute | 所有航班 请转向去 |
[02:29] | to JFK, John F. Kennedy and Echo Whiskey Romeo. | 肯尼迪国际机场和纽瓦克自由国际机场 |
[02:33] | Metro is closed for business. | 底特律大都会机场暂时关闭 |
[02:36] | What time does this shift get over? | 我们这班什么时候下班 |
[02:40] | I want to go to church. | 我想要去趟教堂 |
[02:51] | Sarah, what are you doing? | 莎拉 你在干嘛 |
[02:54] | I thought it’d be more fun to tell you when you were awake. | 我想等你醒之后再告诉你 会更有趣 |
[02:57] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[03:01] | You did a bad thing. | 你做了件大坏事 |
[03:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:13] | We’ve got a bat in the bat cave. | 我们在蝙蝠洞里养了只蝙蝠 |
[03:24] | Kiss me, stupid. | 吻我啊 大笨蛋 |
[03:30] | – Go, go, go! – Clear! | – 行动 前进 – 安全 |
[03:33] | FBI. Let me see your hands! | 联邦调查局 举起手来 |
[03:35] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[03:36] | You heard him, let’s see your hands! | 听到没有 举起手来 |
[03:38] | Hands, now! | 举起手来 |
[03:58] | Thanks for agreeing to meet. | 谢谢你同意来见我 |
[04:01] | I guess I got the right bench. | 我猜我坐对椅子了 |
[04:04] | No cell phone, right? | 没有带手机 对吧 |
[04:05] | No purse. | 连包都没有 |
[04:09] | I like to meet in open places. | 我喜欢在露天的地方见面 |
[04:11] | I worry about surveillance. | 我担心有监听 |
[04:13] | Much harder to pull off in open spaces. | 在露天的地方比较难监听 |
[04:16] | At least, before cell phones. | 至少在有手机之前是这样 |
[04:21] | Hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:24] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 不好意思 没有听到 |
[04:26] | No planes. | 没有飞机 |
[04:29] | The enormity of it. | 全面停飞的后果 |
[04:31] | Grounding all air traffic all over North America. | 整个北美全面停飞 |
[04:35] | We’re going to finally open up the airports tomorrow morning. | 明早我们终于要重新开放机场了 |
[04:38] | You’ll be hearing about that soon. | 很快你就会听到新闻了 |
[04:40] | Is that what this is about? | 是关于这事吗 |
[04:41] | Is that why you asked to meet with me? | 你想跟我见面是关于这个吗 |
[04:45] | We caught the guy. | 我们抓住那个家伙了 |
[04:47] | You’ll be hearing about that, too. | 你也会听到新闻的 |
[04:50] | Computer hacker out of Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林区的一个电脑黑客 |
[04:53] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[04:54] | Flanigan. | 弗拉尼甘 |
[04:56] | William Flanigan. | 我叫威廉·弗拉尼甘 |
[04:57] | Assistant United States Attorney. | 联邦助理检察官 |
[04:59] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:00] | I think. | 我觉得应该是吧 |
[05:02] | We need to convict this fellow. | 我们得给这个家伙定罪 |
[05:03] | In an open court. | 在公开的法庭上 |
[05:04] | In full view of the people and the press. | 在公众和媒体的监督之下 |
[05:07] | We have to get a guilty verdict, | 我们需要得到有罪判决 |
[05:08] | but the subject matter is pretty technical. | 但是案件的主要内容和技术有关 |
[05:11] | Computers, servers, lines of code. | 计算机 服务器 程序代码 |
[05:14] | I need the help of someone who understands how to pick jurors. | 我需要他人的帮助 他得知道如何挑选陪审团 |
[05:18] | And how to talk to them. | 还有如何与他们对话 |
[05:20] | I need your company’s help, Ms. Morgan. | 我需要你的公司的帮助 摩根女士 |
[05:22] | It’s not my company. | 那不是我的公司 |
[05:23] | It belongs to Dr. Jason Bull. | 公司属于杰森·布尔博士 |
[05:25] | I know that. But Dr. Bull didn’t work for Homeland Security, | 我知道 但布尔博士没有在国土安全局工作过 |
[05:28] | you did. | 而你有过 |
[05:29] | I was hoping I could convince you to convince him. | 我希望我能说服你 去说服他帮我 |
[05:39] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[05:48] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[05:50] | Do it for me. | 为我加热吧 |
[05:51] | Pop it, baby. Come on. | 蹦出来吧 宝贝 来吧 |
[05:56] | Okay. Everyone, drop what you’re doing. | 好啦 各位 放下手上的事情 |
[06:00] | Big guy has called a company-wide meeting, now. | 老板召集了一个全公司会议 现在 |
[06:04] | Come on, man. | 快点啊 |
[06:06] | I’m dying here. | 我要急死了 |
[06:08] | Chunk. Come on. | 查克 快来吧 |
[06:10] | You’re killing me. I’m so close, man. | 郁闷死我了 我就差一点点了 |
[06:13] | I can feel it. | 我都感觉到了 |
[06:15] | I can smell it. | 我都闻到了 |
[06:19] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[06:20] | Chunk-a-licious, let’s do it. | 馋嘴查克 先开会吧 |
[06:28] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[06:36] | Sorry, Danny. | 不好意思 丹尼 |
[06:37] | I need you to surrender your phone. | 你得交出你的手机 |
[06:39] | You’ll get it back at the end of the workday. | 下班的时候还给你 |
[06:40] | Says who? | 谁要求的 |
[06:41] | Dr. Bull. | 布尔博士 |
[06:45] | Well, just be careful with this thing. | 拜托你保管好我的 |
[06:46] | My whole life is on this phone. | 我整个人生都在这个手机里 |
[06:48] | Hey, mine’s in there, too. | 我的也在 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:53] | I’m guessing most of you heard or read | 我猜在座的大部分人听说了或读了 |
[06:56] | or saw on the news this morning, | 或看了今天上午的新闻 |
[06:58] | the government has captured the man behind the hacking | 政府已经抓到了非法入侵 |
[07:00] | of our air traffic control system, | 航空管制系统的幕后黑客 |
[07:01] | which resulted in the near miss of two commercial airliners | 该次入侵险些导致本周的 |
[07:05] | earlier this week. | 两架民用飞机相撞 |
[07:06] | What you didn’t see | 但你们没有看见的是 |
[07:08] | was my presence at his arraignment this morning. | 今天上午我参与了对他的提审 |
[07:11] | The United States government has asked me | 美国政府邀请我 |
[07:13] | and, by extension, you, | 和在座的你们一起 |
[07:16] | to lend them our unique talents | 提供我们独特的智慧 |
[07:18] | to help make sure they can put this man away. | 帮助他们将此人定罪 |
[07:21] | Now, not everyone will be involved. | 并不会涉及所有的人 |
[07:23] | But if you are, trust me: | 但是如果涉及到你了 相信我 |
[07:26] | the FBI will vet you. | 联邦调查局会对你做背景调查 |
[07:28] | Thoroughly. | 全面彻底的调查 |
[07:30] | And whether you are involved or not, you are expressly forbidden | 而且无论你是否介入此案 都会被明令禁止 |
[07:33] | from texting, e-mailing, tweeting or discussing | 发短信 发邮件 发推特告诉任何人 |
[07:36] | our involvement with anyone. | 或讨论我们的参与 |
[07:38] | Not your parents, not the press, not your priest. | 包括你的父母 媒体 神父也不行 |
[07:41] | And now, to fill you in on some other security concerns, | 现在 关于其他一些安保问题 |
[07:43] | our very own Marissa Morgan. | 有请我们的玛丽萨·摩根 |
[07:44] | Now, as Dr. Bull just mentioned, | 正如布尔博士所说 |
[07:46] | if you do end up being a part of this case, | 如果你最终介入本案 |
[07:48] | you are not to communicate | 则不得以电子邮件 |
[07:51] | via e-mail, text or any electronic media. | 短信 或任何电子媒介交流 |
[07:54] | Not even with each other. | 相互之间也不可以 |
[07:56] | Remember, this was an act | 请记住 本案的罪犯 |
[07:58] | perpetrated by people whose business it is | 正是擅长在网络和电子媒介中 |
[08:00] | to find you. | 找到你的人 |
[08:01] | And follow you and read whatever digital breadcrumbs | 并且会追踪你 并且获取你选择留给他们的 |
[08:04] | you choose to leave for them. | 电子信息碎片 |
[08:05] | So we are not going to leave any. | 因此我们不会给他们留下任何信息 |
[08:08] | We’re writing on pads. | 我们在便签本上记录 |
[08:09] | Exchanging ideas via interoffice memos, and… | 通过办公室内部公文交流想法… |
[08:13] | talking to each other. | 相互沟通 |
[08:15] | Remember, we have no idea | 请记住 我们不知道 |
[08:18] | if this fellow is working alone or as part of a group, | 这家伙是否是单独作案 还是属于某个团伙 |
[08:21] | and until we are sure that there is no one else out there | 在我们确保他没有同伙在外继续干不法勾当之前 |
[08:24] | continuing his dirty work,everything is old-school. | 一切都要按传统做法来 |
[08:32] | No, Mom, I’m not going to tell my boss | 不 妈妈 我不会告诉老板 |
[08:34] | that my mother requires me | 我母亲需要我 |
[08:35] | to have my phone on me at all times. | 随时带着手机 |
[08:38] | All right, I’m hanging up now. | 好吧 我现在要挂了 |
[08:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:43] | Holy crap, it’s Cable McCrory, | 天哪 是凯布尔·麦克罗伊 |
[08:45] | the worst college roommate ever! | 史上最差的大学室友 |
[08:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[08:50] | Oh, you owe me so many cigarettes. | 你欠了我好多根烟 |
[08:53] | So many drinks. | 好多瓶酒 |
[08:57] | In a city of eight million people. | 在一个拥有八百万人口的城市 |
[08:59] | What are the odds? | 我们相遇的几率有多少 |
[09:14] | Malcolm Swift. I’m sure | 马尔科姆·斯威夫特 我想 |
[09:16] | you’ve read about him by now. 31. | 你们已经看过他的资料了 三十一岁 |
[09:18] | He’s a systems security analyst. | 他是一名系统安全分析师 |
[09:19] | For those of you who don’t speak computer, | 对于你们当中不懂电脑的人来说 |
[09:21] | he’s the guy huge corporations hire | 他就是被大公司雇佣 |
[09:23] | to try and hack their company’s computer networks. | 来入侵自己公司的电脑网络的人 |
[09:26] | Find their vulnerabilities, and then | 借此找到网络漏洞 |
[09:28] | design ways to plug them up. | 然后设计程序来填补漏洞 |
[09:30] | I take it he’s pretty good at what he does? | 我能理解为他非常擅长干这个吗 |
[09:31] | The best. | 他是最厉害的 |
[09:32] | Some people think of him as sort of a cyber prodigy. | 有人认为他是网络天才 |
[09:35] | One of the reasons we’re so certain that he’s our guy | 我们这么确定他就是我们要抓的人 |
[09:38] | is that there are only three or four people in the world | 其中一个原因就是世上只有几个人 |
[09:40] | who could pull off what he did. | 能做到他所做的事 |
[09:42] | And what is it, | 这件事 |
[09:43] | exactly, that he pulled off? | 确实是他做的吗 |
[09:45] | Well, what do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[09:47] | I think that’s pretty clear. | 我认为这很清楚了 |
[09:48] | He hacked into our air traffic control system, | 他入侵了我们的航空交通管制系统 |
[09:50] | and nearly brought down two jetliners. | 几乎导致两架客机的坠落 |
[09:52] | Yeah. I know. I’ve been thinking about that. | 是的 我知道 我一直在思考这件事 |
[09:54] | I read all the interviews with the air traffic controllers. | 我看了对航空管制员的所有审问 |
[09:56] | It sounded like he had everything | 听起来他想要的一切 |
[09:58] | right where he wanted it. | 都即将实现了 |
[09:59] | Those two planes were seconds from colliding, | 那两架飞机差几秒就要相撞了 |
[10:02] | – and then… – They didn’t. | – 然而… – 却没有相撞 |
[10:03] | What’s your point? | 你的观点是什么 |
[10:04] | It’s always helpful to have motive. | 找到动机是很有用处的 |
[10:06] | And it’s hard to find motive in an act that seems | 但是 本可以发生 实际上却没有发生的行为 |
[10:09] | like it could have happened, but then, just didn’t. | 是很难看出动机的 |
[10:13] | Let me give you a little background. | 我给你讲一些他的背景吧 |
[10:15] | Malcolm was born in the Soviet Union. | 马尔科姆出生于苏联 |
[10:17] | Father was a soldier in the Soviet Army. | 他的父亲是苏联军队的一名士兵 |
[10:20] | When communism fell, Malcolm’s father | 苏联解体时 马尔科姆的父亲 |
[10:22] | moved the family to the United States. | 带着全家搬到美国 |
[10:24] | He traded secrets to our government | 他用机密和政府做交易 |
[10:27] | in exchange for asylum and a new life. | 换取庇护和全新的生活 |
[10:29] | He had a short stint with the CIA, | 他在中央情报局呆过一小段时间 |
[10:32] | but it wasn’t a good fit. | 但他并不适应 |
[10:33] | Language and cultural barriers. | 因为语言和文化的障碍 |
[10:36] | Family eventually fell on hard times, hung himself. | 他的一家穷困潦倒 而他上吊自杀了 |
[10:40] | When Malcolm was ten. | 那时马尔科姆才十岁 |
[10:41] | Well, that sounds tragic, but it’s not motive. | 那听上去很悲惨 但这不是动机 |
[10:45] | I mean, we can speculate that he’s bitter towards the U.S. | 我们能推测他因为父亲在中情局的遭遇 |
[10:48] | because of the way his father was treated by the CIA, | 而怨恨美国 |
[10:51] | but without evidence of that, it’s just a theory. | 但没有证据的话 这只是一种推测 |
[10:56] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:57] | Does he have an alibi? | 他有不在场证明吗 |
[10:58] | Claims he was working | 他声称在事发当时 |
[10:59] | at the time of the hack. | 他在工作 |
[11:01] | On-site, for a finance company, | 当时正在为一家金融公司 |
[11:02] | testing their firewalls. | 测试他们的防火墙 |
[11:04] | He was working with their in-house systems analyst. | 他和他们的内部系统分析师一起工作 |
[11:06] | Didn’t even have his laptop with him. | 甚至没有带他的手提电脑 |
[11:08] | He’s claiming someone’s framing him. | 他声称有人陷害他 |
[11:11] | Routing their signal though his IP. | 通过他的IP地址发送信号 |
[11:14] | Well, could he be telling the truth? | 他有可能在说真话吗 |
[11:16] | Extremely unlikely. | 不大可能 |
[11:17] | I’m not sure I agree. | 我不确定我能同意 |
[11:18] | It’s definitely possible to reroute | 要改写和加密电脑地址 |
[11:20] | and encrypt a computer address. | 是绝对有可能的 |
[11:25] | I’m sorry, it just is. | 对不起 就是有这种可能 |
[11:27] | You just got to know how to do it. | 你只是需要知道怎么做 |
[11:29] | She’s my cyber prodigy. | 她是我的网络天才 |
[11:31] | If you had access | 如果你能够访问 |
[11:32] | to the hacked server, | 被侵入的服务器 |
[11:34] | is there any way you could ascertain | 你有没有办法确认 |
[11:35] | whether Malcolm actually was the originator of the hack? | 马尔科姆是不是这场黑客攻击的发起者 |
[11:39] | It’s impossible to know without looking. | 不去看看的话不可能知道 |
[11:41] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[11:42] | Can we get her access to the server? | 我们能让她访问服务器吗 |
[11:46] | You looking for your cell phone? | 你在找你的手机吗 |
[11:50] | Let me walk back to my office, see if I can’t put that | 让我先回办公室 看看我们能否将其 |
[11:53] | into motion, hmm? | 付诸实践 好吗 |
[11:57] | Knock, knock. | 咚 咚 |
[11:59] | Still haven’t heard anything. | 我还是没听到敲门声 |
[12:01] | My guess is you’ll not be | 我猜你明天之前 |
[12:02] | probing any servers till tomorrow. | 不能调查任何服务器 |
[12:03] | That’s not what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我来不是想和你说这个 |
[12:05] | Though it’s not unrelated. | 是题外话 |
[12:06] | If it’s about the quality of the catering at lunch today, | 如果是关于今天午餐的质量问题 |
[12:08] | – I don’t want to hear it. – Last night, | – 我不想听 – 昨晚 |
[12:09] | when I was leaving work, I ran into an old college roommate | 我下班时 碰巧遇到了一个好久不见的 |
[12:12] | of mine that I haven’t seen in, like, seven years. | 大学室友 大概有七年没见了 |
[12:14] | Amazing girl. | 她是个不可思议的女孩 |
[12:16] | Also a computer expert. | 也是一名电脑专家 |
[12:17] | I thought it was totally by chance. | 我以为这完全是偶然 |
[12:20] | So, we got some tea and she told me | 所以我们去喝了茶 她告诉我 |
[12:22] | that she has been going out with Malcolm Swift | 她最近几个月一直在和 |
[12:25] | for the last couple of months. | 马尔科姆·斯威夫特约会 |
[12:27] | I don’t know how she found me. | 我不知道她是怎么找到我的 |
[12:29] | But I shut the conversation down immediately. | 但我立刻结束了对话 |
[12:31] | Didn’t tell her why. | 也没告诉她为什么 |
[12:33] | Just told her I couldn’t speak to her. | 只是告诉了她我不能和她交谈 |
[12:36] | My guess is, Swift’s attorney saw me at the arraignment. | 我猜 斯威夫特的律师在传讯的时候见到我 |
[12:39] | Did a little digging. | 做了一些调查 |
[12:41] | Realized you work for me and sent Malcolm’s girlfriend | 查到你在为我工作 然后派马尔科姆的女朋友 |
[12:43] | to see if she could get some intel. | 来看看能不能打探到点消息 |
[12:44] | You’re not concerned? | 你不担心吗 |
[12:48] | Not if that’s the whole story. | 如果这就是全部的话 我不担心 |
[12:50] | I’ll bring Flanigan up to speed. | 我会让弗拉尼甘加快速度 |
[12:52] | If he has an issue, I’m sure he’ll tell me, but… | 如果他发现了什么 他肯定会告诉我 但是 |
[12:55] | You do understand, you can’t see her anymore. | 你要理解 你不能再见她了 |
[12:59] | You can’t communicate with her anymore. | 你不能再和她交谈了 |
[13:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:07] | I’m counting on you. | 我就指望你了 |
[13:09] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[13:12] | Dominguez. | 多明格斯 |
[13:14] | Don’t turn it on till you’ve left the building. | 在你离开大厦前不要开机 |
[13:17] | McCrory. | 麦克罗伊 |
[13:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Don’t walk away. | 别离开 |
[14:08] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[14:10] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没明白 |
[14:11] | Or maybe you do. | 或者你明白了 |
[14:12] | I can’t talk to you. | 总之我不能和你说话 |
[14:15] | Cable, I’m having his baby. | 凯布尔 我有了他的小孩 |
[14:21] | You’ve never met him, but he’s this | 你没见过他 但他 |
[14:23] | amazing man. | 是个不可思议的男人 |
[14:25] | There’s no way he’s responsible | 他不可能干出 |
[14:27] | for what the government is accusing him of. | 政府控告他的那些勾当 |
[14:30] | Something is going on. | 有事在发生 |
[14:32] | Something bigger than him. | 比他更重大的事 |
[14:34] | Bigger than us and… | 比我们更重大的事 |
[14:36] | they’ve decided to make Malcolm the scapegoat. | 他们已经决定让马尔科姆当替罪羊了 |
[14:38] | I don’t know, Sarah. | 我不知道 莎拉 |
[14:40] | These guys are pretty smart | 这些人很聪明 |
[14:41] | and they seem really certain. | 而且他们看起来很肯定 |
[14:42] | Of course they do. That’s their job. | 他们当然肯定 那是他们的工作 |
[14:45] | Yeah, well, it’s my job, too. | 是的 这也是我的工作 |
[14:46] | I…I really need to go. | 我真的要走了 |
[14:48] | Have you looked at the server? | 你检查过服务器吗 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | It’s okay. Don’t answer. | 没关系 你不用回答 |
[14:53] | Just listen. | 只要听着 |
[14:59] | You know what the government’s play is gonna be. | 你知道政府的把戏是怎样的吗 |
[15:01] | They’re gonna try and tell a jury | 他们会告诉陪审团 |
[15:03] | that if you follow the hack, follow the code, | 即使你追踪到黑客 追踪到代码 |
[15:05] | through all the various countries | 即使通过黑客为了隐藏痕迹的 |
[15:07] | and the foreign proxies | 而建立的各国的 |
[15:09] | and the different IPs that people generate | 国外代理服务器 |
[15:11] | to hide their hacks… | 来追踪… |
[15:12] | that the trail leads right back to Malcolm. | 线索还是会指向马尔科姆 |
[15:14] | That the cyber signature on the server matches his. | 服务器上的网络签名和他的一致 |
[15:17] | I’m sure you’re right. | 我肯定你是对的 |
[15:19] | And I’m sure someone is making it | 我肯定有人让这 |
[15:21] | look like Malcolm did this. | 看起来像是马尔科姆做的 |
[15:23] | But if they actually have his cyber signature, then… | 但如果他们真的拿到了他的网络签名 那么 |
[15:26] | Sorry. I…I don’t believe they do. | 抱歉 我觉得他们没有拿到 |
[15:28] | How can they? I mean, maybe they came close. | 怎么可能 也许他们差点拿到了 |
[15:30] | The guy attacks systems for a living. | 这家伙可是靠入侵系统谋生的啊 |
[15:32] | It wouldn’t be that hard for someone | 有人调查一番后复制签名 |
[15:34] | to do a bunch of research and try and duplicate it. | 也不是什么难事 |
[15:37] | But you know as well as I do, | 但你我都知道 |
[15:39] | it’s impossible to duplicate it exactly. | 精确复制是不可能的 |
[15:42] | I mean, we’re talking thousands upon thousands of variables. | 我们说的是成千上万个变量 |
[15:46] | I so shouldn’t be having this conversation right now. | 我现在真的不能再聊下去了 |
[15:48] | Cable, there has to be a difference. | 凯布尔 肯定会有区别的 |
[15:51] | Even if it’s only off by one indicator. | 即使只是一个标记 |
[15:59] | This is his real one. | 这就是他真正的签名 |
[16:00] | His cyber signature. | 他的网络签名 |
[16:03] | Whoever has access to that server, | 无论是谁能访问那个服务器 |
[16:05] | if you could just… | 如果你能 |
[16:06] | just get them to take a second look. | 能让他们再看一次 |
[16:09] | Compare it to this, to the real thing, | 和真正的比较一下 |
[16:10] | – they’ll see… – Sarah, that’s never going to happen. | – 他们就会发现 – 莎拉 那不可能发生的 |
[16:13] | It has to happen. | 那必须发生啊 |
[16:14] | They have the wrong man. | 他们抓错了人 |
[16:16] | They have the father of my baby. | 他们抓了我孩子的父亲 |
[16:18] | My baby is gonna grow up without a daddy. | 我的宝宝要在没有爸爸的情况下长大了 |
[16:22] | Give this to his attorney. | 把这个给他的律师 |
[16:24] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[16:26] | They don’t understand. | 他们不理解 |
[16:28] | They don’t think a jury is gonna get it. | 他们认为陪审团不会懂的 |
[16:30] | That’s why it has to come from your side. | 这就是为什么证据必须由你们这边来提供 |
[16:31] | The government has to see | 政府必须看到 |
[16:33] | that they’ve accused the wrong person | 他们起诉错了人 |
[16:34] | and they have to drop the case and free him. | 他们必须撤诉 还他自由 |
[16:39] | Malcolm’s falling apart. | 马尔科姆都要崩溃了 |
[16:43] | They put him with the general population. | 他们把他和其他嫌犯关在一起 |
[16:46] | Someone’s gonna kill him. | 有人会杀了他的 |
[16:59] | Don’t contact me. | 别联系我 |
[17:00] | I’ll contact you or someone will contact you and… | 我会联系你 或者其他人会联系你 |
[17:03] | we were never here. | 我们从没在这里出现过 |
[17:13] | Mm, meant to tell you two. | 本来想告诉你们俩 |
[17:16] | Desmond Tatlock from MIT is | 麻省理工大学的德斯蒙德·塔特洛克 |
[17:19] | taking the train in tomorrow. | 明天会坐火车过来 |
[17:21] | We’ll prep him and get him ready for the stand | 我们会帮他做准备 让他上证人席 |
[17:23] | whenever you give word. | 只要你说一声就行 |
[17:26] | So that’s six computer experts, | 那就有六位电脑专家 |
[17:27] | the air traffic controllers, | 航空管制员 |
[17:28] | the pilots of the planes involved. | 和飞机驾驶员了 |
[17:31] | Got a great parade of witnesses. | 证人团很棒啊 |
[17:34] | So why am I still nervous? | 为什么我还是很紧张 |
[17:36] | ‘Cause we still don’t know why he really did it. | 因为我们依然不知道他的真正动机 |
[17:39] | And as foolproof as voir dire seems… | 而就十分简单的预备询问来说 |
[17:41] | “Hey, want to vote on the guilt or innocence | “想就本拉登是否无辜 |
[17:43] | of Osama bin Laden?” | 投个票吗” |
[17:45] | All you need is one “no” vote and you’ve got a mistrial. | 你只要有一票反对 就会宣布是无效审判了 |
[17:48] | And this moment of certainty, this moment where | 那么这个可以定罪的时刻 |
[17:51] | everyone in the world is on your side, | 这个所有人都站在你这边的时刻 |
[17:54] | will have passed you by. | 就会和你擦肩而过了 |
[17:55] | So what do we do, Dr. Jury? | 那我们应该怎么做呢 陪审员博士 |
[17:59] | Got to identify and avoid… | 找出并且避免 |
[18:01] | contrarians. | 有意见相反的人 |
[18:04] | The problem with contrarians is, | 但意见相反的人的问题是 |
[18:06] | they suffer from a cognitive bias | 他们有认知偏差 |
[18:07] | known as reactance. | 这被称为感应抵抗 |
[18:09] | Reactance occurs when a person feels | 当一个人感觉到选择受到限制时 |
[18:11] | that someone is trying to limit their choices. | 就会出现感应抵抗 |
[18:14] | And that reactance causes the person to adopt a view | 而感应抵抗会导致这个人接受 |
[18:16] | that’s contrary to what the group thinks. | 和整个群体意见相左的观点 |
[18:20] | Do me a favor and raise your hand if you believe | 帮我个忙 如果你相信 |
[18:22] | that on September 11, 2001, | 在2001年九月十一日 |
[18:25] | 19 militants associated with al-Qaeda hijacked | 十九位和基地组织有关的激进分子 |
[18:28] | four airplanes and carried out suicide attacks | 劫持了四架飞机并进行了 |
[18:31] | against targets in the United States. | 以美国为目标的自杀式袭击的 请举手 |
[18:38] | Your Honor, the prosecution would like to thank and excuse | 法官大人 控方感谢并要求除去 |
[18:40] | jurors six and eight. | 六号和九号陪审员 |
[18:42] | It’s not a value judgment. | 这不是感情用事 |
[18:44] | Contrarians often make great contributions to society. | 持相反意见者往往对社会做出卓越贡献 |
[18:47] | Martin Luther King, Gandhi, my all-time favorite Steve Jobs, | 马丁路德金 甘地 我的最爱 乔布斯 |
[18:53] | by the societies in which they lived. | 认为是持相反意见者 |
[18:55] | They questioned the status quo, which can be a great thing. | 他们怀疑社会现状 这其实是件好事 |
[18:59] | Unfortunately, just not a very helpful trait | 不幸的是 尽力证明一个人试图进行大屠杀 |
[19:02] | when you’re trying to convict a man of attempted mass murder. | 并不是一个有用的品质 |
[19:06] | How many of you have children? | 有多少人有孩子 |
[19:09] | And how many of you have had your children vaccinated | 有多少人按照纽约州的法律 |
[19:12] | as per New York State law? | 给自己的孩子注射了疫苗 |
[19:15] | Your Honor, the prosecution would like to thank | 法官大人 控方感谢并要求移除 |
[19:17] | and excuse juror 22. | 二十二号陪审员 |
[19:20] | It would also be helpful to get a sense of how susceptible | 知道一个陪审员多容易受 |
[19:22] | to the bandwagon effect a given juror might be. | 潮流的影响是很有用的 |
[19:26] | Forgive me, but that is a really beautiful charm | 抱歉 但你戴在脖子上的那个坠子 |
[19:29] | you have hanging from your neck. | 真的很漂亮 |
[19:31] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | I-It’s just a heart on a chain. | 就只是在链子上挂了颗爱心 |
[19:34] | Most people want to be part of the majority. | 大部分人想成为大多数人之一 |
[19:37] | It’s just a human trait to want to belong. | 这是人类的特性 想获得归属感 |
[19:39] | By and large, we all want to hop on that bandwagon. | 大体上 我们都想跳进大潮流中 |
[19:42] | No, it’s pretty. | 不 很漂亮 |
[19:44] | Anyone else here wearing a heart on a chain? | 在座还有戴着爱心链子的吗 |
[19:48] | Also very pretty. | 也很漂亮 |
[19:51] | Anyone else have one at home | 有人在家有类似的链子 |
[19:52] | that maybe they’re not wearing today? | 只是今天没戴而已的吗 |
[19:55] | And how about you guys? Does your wife | 你们呢 你们的妻子 |
[19:57] | or your girlfriend or your mother | 或者女朋友 或者母亲 |
[19:59] | or sister or your significant other have one of those? | 或者姐妹 或者你的对象有类似的吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I got her one. Yeah, I got her one | 有 我给她买了一条 是 我给她买的 |
[20:05] | – for Valentine’s Day. – She definitely has one of those. | – 情人节礼物 – 她绝对有一条那样的 |
[20:07] | Now, you, sir. | 那你呢 先生 |
[20:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么 |
[20:09] | You’re just not sure? | 你不确定吗 |
[20:11] | Oh, no. I’m sure. | 不 我确定 |
[20:12] | Uh, my wife doesn’t own anything like that. | 我妻子没有这样的链子 |
[20:15] | – Would you like her to? – No. | – 你想她有吗 – 不 |
[20:17] | I’m pretty content with the way she accessorizes herself. | 我对她装扮自己的方式挺满意的 |
[20:20] | No charm on a chain? | 链子上没有吊坠吗 |
[20:21] | A little heart? Maybe a cross, or a flower? | 一个小小的心 或者十字架 或者花朵 |
[20:24] | No. She’s got a nipple ring I’m fond of. | 没有 她有个乳环 我挺喜欢的 |
[20:30] | Your Honor, the prosecution would like… | 法官大人 控方想… |
[20:32] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早想到了 |
[20:40] | Hey, Cable! | 凯布尔 |
[20:46] | Dr. Bull. How’d it go? | 布尔博士 怎么样了 |
[20:49] | Well, you’ll have to ask Mr. Flanigan. | 你要先问弗拉尼甘先生 |
[20:51] | Now I know what it feels like to be a Muppet. | 现在我知道当一个布偶是什么感觉了 |
[20:53] | The good doctor here shoves his hand up your back, | 这位好博士把手放在你的背后 |
[20:56] | moves you around the courtroom, | 控制着你在法庭的一举一动 |
[20:57] | tells you what to say | 告诉你要说什么 |
[20:58] | and how to say it. | 要怎么说 |
[21:00] | And it works. | 而且效果不错 |
[21:01] | I think we got the jury we wanted. | 我想我们选出理想的陪审团了 |
[21:03] | Fozzie Bear, you’re making me blush. | 小熊熊 你让我脸红 |
[21:05] | That’s great. I just wanted to let you know | 那太好了 我只是想让你知道 |
[21:07] | that I’ve been working out of the public library all day, | 我在图书馆工作了一天 |
[21:09] | e-mailing with | 和麻省理工大学的 |
[21:10] | Dr. Desmond Tatlock of MIT, | 德斯蒙德·塔特洛克博士互发邮件 |
[21:12] | and we’ve come up with a little demonstration to illustrate | 我们提出了一个小小的示范来展示 |
[21:15] | why Malcolm’s alibi isn’t really an alibi. | 为什么马尔科姆的不在场证明是假的 |
[21:17] | That you don’t actually have to be present | 当非法侵入发生时 |
[21:19] | and perform the hack at the time the hack is executed. | 你不用真的在现场来进行非法侵入 |
[21:22] | I think you’re really gonna love it. | 我觉得你们会很喜欢的 |
[21:24] | Just like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[21:25] | She’s our cyber prodigy. | 她是我们的网络天才 |
[21:28] | Hey, any word on whether or not | 他们有说 |
[21:30] | I can actually get a look at the FAA server? | 我能否看看联邦航空局的服务器吗 |
[21:32] | Ah, all set up. | 都弄好了 |
[21:34] | Tomorrow afternoon, 3:00 p.m., FBI headquarters. | 明天下午三点 联邦调查局总部 |
[21:37] | Everything’s on this card. | 所有信息都在这张卡上 |
[21:38] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:40] | Well, good luck in court. | 祝庭上好运 |
[21:42] | Good luck with the server. | 祝你查服务器好运 |
[21:48] | Dr. Tatlock, | 塔特洛克博士 |
[21:49] | have you conducted a forensic analysis | 你是否已经对被入侵的服务器 |
[21:51] | of the compromised server | 以及马尔科姆·斯威夫特的网络签名 |
[21:53] | and Malcolm Swift’s cyber signature? | 进行了检验 |
[21:56] | I… yes, I have. | 是的 我检验过了 |
[21:57] | And what did you determine? | 你发现了什么 |
[21:59] | When I examined the cyber trail, I determined that Swift | 当我在检查网络痕迹时 我发现斯威夫特 |
[22:02] | connected to a wireless access protocol, | 连接了一个无线接入的协议 |
[22:04] | and then a unique binary coding sequence was employed | 使用了一个特定的二进制编码序列 |
[22:07] | – to override secure socket layers… – Sorry to interrupt you, | – 来覆盖安全套接层协议 – 抱歉打断你 |
[22:10] | Dr. Tatlock, but can you explain that in a way | 塔特洛克博士 你能以一种 |
[22:12] | that those of us who don’t use a computer | 我们这些只会用电脑来收发邮件的人 |
[22:14] | for anything other than e-mail | 也能够听懂的方式 |
[22:16] | – might understand? – Sure. | – 来解释吗 – 当然 |
[22:18] | When you get on your computer | 当你登陆你的电脑 |
[22:20] | to order sweat socks over the Internet, | 准备在网上买袜子时 |
[22:22] | your computer offers up a key to the site | 你的电脑给你要购买的网站 |
[22:24] | you’re trying to buy from. | 提供了一个密匙 |
[22:25] | And that key allows you to do just one thing: buy stuff. | 那个密匙只能让你做一件事 买东西 |
[22:29] | You can’t change the price, | 你不能改价 |
[22:31] | you can’t change the pictures of the socks. | 你不能更换袜子的图片 |
[22:33] | You get the idea. Now, in the case | 懂了这个概念之后 在航空管制 |
[22:34] | of air traffic control, | 这个案例上 |
[22:36] | the layers of protection are enormous. | 保护层是多层的 |
[22:38] | Probably a million times more complex | 可能比我们的买袜子网站 |
[22:40] | than at our sock-buying website. | 要复杂百万倍 |
[22:42] | Very few people in the world… you can count them on one hand… | 在这世上有少数人 一只手就可以数过来 |
[22:46] | have the skill | 拥有这样的技能 |
[22:47] | and the tools and the time | 工具以及时间 |
[22:49] | to defeat all the layers of protection | 来破解所有联邦政府 |
[22:51] | that the federal government | 设置的保护层 |
[22:53] | has created to make certain that no one | 以确保除了授权的工作人员之外 |
[22:55] | except authorized personnel can view the site, | 没人可以浏览这个网站 |
[22:59] | and no one except at the highest levels of the FAA | 除了联邦航空局最高的级别人员之外 |
[23:02] | can manipulate the site. | 没人可以操控这个网站 |
[23:04] | And it’s not just a single command, | 而且这并不是简单的一个指令 |
[23:07] | or a line of code that you need to create… | 或者一行你可以编制的代码 |
[23:09] | it’s really more akin to an onion | 这更像是一个洋葱 |
[23:11] | whose layers have to be peeled back one by one | 必须一层一层地去剥洋葱的皮 |
[23:15] | in exactly the right order | 用完全正确的顺序 |
[23:17] | and in exactly the right way. | 和完全正确的方式 |
[23:19] | But once he was able to do it, it was like he had a key, | 但一旦他有能力做到 就好比他拥有了密匙 |
[23:23] | and he could pretty much do what he wanted without anyone | 他就可以在任何人不知道的情况下 |
[23:26] | knowing about it. | 做他想做的事 |
[23:27] | They are right with this. | 他们都同意这个解释 |
[23:29] | All 12 are following along, and all 12 are solid green. | 十二位陪审员都听懂了 而且全部都同意 |
[23:33] | Okay, that helps. | 好的 听懂了 |
[23:35] | But explain to me, how are you able to say with such certainty | 但请解释一下 你怎么能如此确定 |
[23:38] | that it’s Mr. Swift who did this? | 就是斯威夫特先生做的呢 |
[23:41] | Well, that’s where | 这是因为 |
[23:42] | the cyber signature comes in… it’s like a digital fingerprint. | 我们看到了网络签名 这就像数码指纹一样 |
[23:45] | No two are exactly alike. | 不会有两个完全一样的 |
[23:47] | Now, with practice and the right tools, | 现在经过实验 并运用合适的工具 |
[23:50] | it’s theoretically possible to almost duplicate someone else’s, | 理论上是可以几乎复制某个人的签名的 |
[23:54] | but the key word is “almost.” | 但关键词在于”几乎” |
[23:56] | You’ll never get it exactly right. | 因为永远不可能复制出完全一样的 |
[23:59] | There are really just too many variables… | 变量实在是太多了 |
[24:00] | in the billions. | 大概有几十亿之多 |
[24:03] | That’s because there’s no one way to do this. | 因为达成目的的方法不止一个 |
[24:05] | Each hacker has his or her own way. | 每个黑客都有自己的方法 |
[24:07] | And this particular hack, | 而这次的黑客操作 |
[24:09] | it definitively bears the signature of Mr. Swift. | 完全符合斯威夫特先生的签名 |
[24:13] | Looks like a forest in here. | 看上去简直像森林一样 |
[24:15] | Not a flicker of yellow, not a flicker of red. | 没有一点黄色或是红色闪现 |
[24:18] | I love it when it’s easy. | 就喜欢这么轻松的案子 |
[24:20] | I don’t trust it… but I love it. | 虽然难以置信 但我喜欢 |
[24:22] | Now, are you aware | 但你知不知道 |
[24:24] | that Mr. Swift has filed an affidavit | 斯威夫特先生已经签署了宣誓书 |
[24:26] | claiming that he was working at the time of the intrusion | 表明在航空交通管制系统被入侵时 |
[24:29] | into the air traffic control system? | 他正在上班 |
[24:31] | I’m sure he was. | 这个我没有质疑 |
[24:32] | But offering that as an excuse is like saying | 但这种借口就好像在说 |
[24:35] | you couldn’t watch your favorite TV show | 你看不到最喜欢的电视剧播出 |
[24:37] | because you weren’t at home when it was on. | 是因为播出时你不在家 |
[24:39] | Once you have access to that system, | 一旦你可以进入系统 |
[24:41] | you can set the time for the event to happen | 你可以为任何操作设定好时间 |
[24:43] | and just walk away. | 然后就算离开也没关系 |
[24:45] | Here, let me show you what I mean. | 这样 我给你们演示一下 |
[24:47] | Can I ask everyone in the courtroom | 我能请在座的各位 |
[24:48] | to take out their cell phones? | 把自己的手机拿出来吗 |
[24:50] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[24:51] | Now, remember, | 但要记得 |
[24:53] | we’ve asked that they all be silenced. | 我们要求所有手机都要调到静音 |
[24:55] | It won’t matter. | 这不影响 |
[24:56] | Three, | 三 |
[24:57] | two… one. | 二 一 |
[25:17] | I created that hack | 这个入侵操作 |
[25:19] | last night. | 是我昨晚设置的 |
[25:21] | But, obviously, I’m here, testifying. | 但是显然 我现在正在作供 |
[25:24] | Doesn’t mean I didn’t design and execute the hack. | 这并不意味着我就没有设计并执行入侵 |
[25:28] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[25:42] | I’ll need to hold on to your phone. | 我要暂时扣下你的手机 |
[25:44] | It’ll take a minute to check your computer for malware. | 还需要检查一下你电脑里有没有恶意软件 |
[25:47] | You can put your things | 现在你可以 |
[25:48] | back in your purse. | 把东西收回包里了 |
[25:49] | Can you do your work wearing latex gloves? | 你可以戴着橡胶手套完成工作吗 |
[25:52] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[25:53] | The server has been placed for you in that room. | 服务器已经在那个房间里准备好了 |
[25:55] | Once I give you your computer back, | 从我把电脑还给你开始计时 |
[25:57] | you have 45 minutes. | 你有四十五分钟的时间 |
[26:28] | Don’t be him. Don’t be him. Don’t be him. | 不要是他 不要是他 |
[26:48] | That’s not good enough, boys. | 还不够啊 兄弟 |
[27:03] | All right, Sarah, | 好吧 莎拉 |
[27:05] | this is for you. | 都是为了你 |
[27:09] | Fingers crossed. | 祈祷吧 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:27] | Janet. Janet. | 珍妮特 珍妮特 |
[27:29] | Janet, Janet, Janet, Janet. | 珍妮特 珍妮特 珍妮特 珍妮特 |
[27:32] | Sarah, you might have a bigger problem on your hands | 莎拉 看来你现在的麻烦要比 |
[27:34] | than just getting yourself pregnant | 有了恐怖分子嫌疑犯的孩子 |
[27:35] | by an accused terrorist. | 严重多了 |
[27:51] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[27:57] | Wha…? No. | 什么 不要 |
[27:58] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[27:59] | No, stop. What are you doing? Stop! | 快停下 什么情况 不 |
[28:28] | Cable. | 凯布尔 |
[28:30] | I’m so sorry, Dr. Bull. | 很抱歉 布尔博士 |
[28:34] | I think I messed up. | 我可能搞砸了 |
[28:38] | I think I messed up big-time. | 我闯了大祸 |
[28:41] | How long have you been sitting here? | 你在这里坐了多久了 |
[28:44] | Uh, since about 11:30 last night. | 从昨晚十一点半开始 |
[28:47] | Let’s get you something to eat. | 先找点东西吃吧 |
[28:49] | I wanted to compare | 我想把嫌犯的网络签名 |
[28:50] | the admitted cyber signature with the one from the hack. | 和黑客的进行比对 |
[28:53] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[28:55] | I could prove Malcolm was innocent. | 我可以证明马尔科姆是清白的 |
[28:58] | Instead, I’m pretty sure I infected the server | 但我却让服务器 |
[29:01] | with a virus. | 染上了病毒 |
[29:03] | Basically fried it. | 彻底搞砸了 |
[29:07] | All the evidence is gone. | 所有证据都不见了 |
[29:10] | It’s just blank. | 空空如也 |
[29:14] | There’s nothing to convict anyone with. | 现在没办法判决任何人 |
[29:19] | My friend Sarah set me up. | 是我朋友莎拉设计了我 |
[29:35] | Please say something. | 拜托你说点什么 |
[29:38] | What is there to say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[29:42] | You tampered with evidence, Cable. | 你篡改了证据 凯布尔 |
[29:46] | You committed a federal crime. | 你犯了联邦罪 |
[29:54] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[29:59] | God, you look terrible. | 天啊 你脸色好差 |
[30:01] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[30:02] | No. I won’t lie… I have been waiting for someone to tell me | 没有 但说实话 我一直希望有人能告诉我 |
[30:05] | it’s late enough in the afternoon so I can. | 现在已经傍晚了 这样我就可以喝酒了 |
[30:07] | Well, it’s 10:20 in the morning, | 但现在才早上十点二十分 |
[30:09] | so you have a little ways to go. | 你可能还得再等一会 |
[30:13] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做点什么 |
[30:16] | You got any juice with the FBI? | 你在联邦调查局有人吗 |
[30:18] | What kind of question is that? | 这是什么问题 |
[30:19] | It’s the kind of question you ask when you’re staring | 这是你遇到一桩联邦恐怖主义案件的 |
[30:21] | at a mistrial in a federal terrorism case. | 无效审判时会问的问题 |
[30:23] | Actually, a mistrial I could handle. | 其实无效审判我可以应付 |
[30:25] | We could at least regroup and try the bastard again. | 起码可以重组人马 再做一次恶人 |
[30:28] | No, this will be a mistrial with… prejudice. | 但这不行 这是一次损及被告利益的无效审判 |
[30:33] | Cable is part of the prosecution’s team. | 因为凯布尔就是检方之一 |
[30:35] | She tampered with evidence, | 她篡改了证据 |
[30:39] | and the case is almost certainly gonna be thrown out of court | 这个案子肯定会被法庭 |
[30:41] | on the grounds of prosecutorial misconduct, | 以公诉人行为不端的理由驳回 |
[30:43] | and no one will ever be able to try Malcolm again, ever. | 以后再也没人能起诉马尔科姆了 再也没有 |
[30:49] | Unless… | 除非 |
[30:50] | the defense doesn’t find out it was Cable. | 辩方不知道那个人是凯布尔 |
[30:55] | You got any juice with the FBI? | 所以你在联邦调查局有人吗 |
[31:06] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[31:07] | No see, no hear… | 不见面 也没有消息 |
[31:11] | no nothin’. | 人间蒸发 |
[31:13] | Well, clearly, my staying away has done wonders for you… | 很显然 我的离开对你有奇效 |
[31:16] | you look great. | 你状态不错 |
[31:19] | 90 days of rehab | 养身体养了九十天 |
[31:20] | and a reassignment to Washington, well… | 后来去了华盛顿重新任职 |
[31:24] | Wow. Washington, huh? | 华盛顿 是吗 |
[31:25] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 这正是你想要的 对吧 |
[31:27] | I already started training. | 我已经开始培训了 |
[31:28] | In May, I… I start running one of the criminology labs. | 我从五月开始管理一个犯罪学研究室 |
[31:33] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的很为你开心 |
[31:35] | Happy for me, too. | 我也为自己开心 |
[31:37] | Something from the bar? | 需要喝些什么吗 |
[31:39] | Oh, uh, just black coffee. | 黑咖啡就好 |
[31:44] | So… | 所以… |
[31:46] | why’d you want to see me? | 为什么要见我 |
[31:47] | I mean, I get it… you know, there’s no… | 我知道 我们之间… |
[31:50] | there’s no us. | 不可能再有什么了 |
[31:52] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[31:55] | A second favor. | 应该说是第二个忙了 |
[31:57] | I mean, you already saved my life once, so I guess… | 因为你救过我一次 所以我这样请求… |
[32:00] | that makes me the most ungrateful person in the world. | 让我成了全世界最不懂感恩的人 |
[32:04] | Look, I got to… I got to tell you something. | 听我说 我得跟你说清楚 |
[32:08] | I know the papers, the TV | 我知道报纸和电视 |
[32:10] | and the Bureau, they… | 包括警局 |
[32:12] | say I took a bullet in the leg for you. | 他们都说我用腿为你挡了颗子弹 |
[32:15] | And it’s a good story. | 写得不错 |
[32:17] | But, Danny, come on. | 但是 丹尼 别逗了 |
[32:19] | You know better. | 你最清楚了 |
[32:21] | It’s not like I saw the bullet coming | 并不是我看到子弹射过来 |
[32:23] | and I stepped in front of it. | 然后冲到最前面去 |
[32:26] | That’s the movies. | 这是电影情节 |
[32:28] | If I’d have known that was coming towards us, | 我要是知道那颗子弹是冲我们过来的 |
[32:30] | I’d… have been out of there | 我早就吓得 |
[32:33] | quicker than a whore in church. | 屁滚尿流地跑远了 |
[32:36] | Now, what’s your favor? What you need? | 你要我帮什么忙 什么事 |
[33:30] | All right, three things. | 好了 我要说三件事 |
[33:32] | One, I miss my cell phone. | 第一 我想用手机 |
[33:35] | Two, I’m sick of winter. | 第二 我受够冬天了 |
[33:36] | And three… | 第三 |
[33:38] | I don’t care what all you diet people say, | 我不管你们这些节食的人怎么说 |
[33:40] | I want pizza for lunch. | 中午我要吃披萨 |
[33:43] | FBI! Everyone, put your hands in the air! | 联邦调查局 所有人 把双手举起来 |
[33:47] | Don’t touch your computers. | 不要碰电脑 |
[33:48] | Don’t touch anything. Nobody move. | 什么都不要碰 任何人不许动 |
[33:51] | I’m Dr. Jason Bull. | 我是杰森·布尔博士 |
[33:52] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[33:53] | – Cable McCrory? – Yes. | – 你是凯布尔·麦克罗伊吗 – 是 |
[33:55] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:56] | Anything you say can and will | 但你所说的话会成为 |
[33:57] | be used against you in a court of law. | 法庭上对你不利的证据 |
[33:59] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请代理律师 |
[34:00] | If you cannot afford one, the court will appoint one for you. | 如果你支付不起 法庭会为你指派一位 |
[34:03] | Ladies, gentlemen, there must be some mistake. | 女士们先生们 肯定是出了什么差错 |
[34:04] | I’m Benjamin Colón. I’m her attorney. | 我是她的代理律师本杰明·科隆 |
[34:06] | What is she being charged with? | 她什么罪名 |
[34:07] | Evidence tempering. | 毁灭证据 |
[34:08] | Don’t speak to anyone without Benny present. | 除非本尼在场否则不要跟任何人讲话 |
[34:10] | Go with her. | 跟她去吧 |
[34:12] | Don’t worry, Cable. | 别担心 凯布尔 |
[34:13] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[34:15] | Hang in there, Cable. | 坚持住 凯布尔 |
[34:28] | I asked you for a favor. | 我是去求你帮忙的 |
[34:29] | I know, but how many times can you expect a guy | 我知道 但你想期待别人 |
[34:31] | to save your life? | 救你多少次 |
[34:49] | A member of the prosecution’s team tampered with evidence. | 检方的一名团队成员篡改了证据 |
[34:52] | I would request that the case be thrown out | 我方请求将本案 |
[34:54] | on the grounds of prosecutorial misconduct. | 以公诉人行为不端为由驳回 |
[34:56] | Your Honor, the perpetrator in question acted | 法官大人 对方所说的罪犯 |
[34:59] | without the prosecution’s knowledge or consent. | 是在未经检方同意且不知情的情况下做出的行为 |
[35:02] | She was manipulated into accessing the server | 她是被本案第三方蒙骗 |
[35:04] | by an outside party. | 而访问服务器的 |
[35:06] | This falls at your feet. | 这事就发生在你眼皮底下 |
[35:08] | Because of your team’s negligence, | 因为你团队的疏忽 |
[35:10] | a man who is quite possibly guilty is going to go free. | 一个极可能被判有罪的人却要被无罪释放 |
[35:13] | That’s the law. | 这就是法律 |
[35:14] | I hope you have as much trouble | 我希望你今晚和我一样 |
[35:16] | sleeping tonight as I will. | 辗转难眠 |
[35:17] | I’m going to declare a mistrial with prejudice. | 我将宣布本案因损及被告利益而以无效审判结案 |
[35:22] | The charges against | 撤销对马尔科姆·斯威夫特的 |
[35:24] | Malcolm Swift will be dropped, | 指控 |
[35:25] | with no possibility of his being retried for this crime. | 并且不得以此罪名再次审理 |
[35:47] | It’s really good to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[35:50] | Hang in there, kid. | 坚持住 孩子 |
[35:52] | I’m trying. | 我在坚持 |
[35:53] | Just give me a reason. | 只要给我一个坚持到底的理由 |
[35:55] | I’d love to be able to do that, Cable, | 我也很希望能告诉你 凯布尔 |
[35:57] | but… there’s very little good on the menu. | 但是… 现在形势非常不好 |
[36:01] | You’re staring at five years. | 你可能被起诉五年以上监禁 |
[36:05] | Our friend, Mr. Flanigan, is gonna lose his job. | 我们的朋友 弗拉尼甘先生 也会丢饭碗 |
[36:09] | But before he goes, he’s gonna make sure | 但是在他离职之前 他会尽全力 |
[36:11] | that you get the maximum. | 以最高刑罚起诉你 |
[36:13] | Benny’s gonna represent you at trial, | 本尼会在诉讼中代表你 |
[36:15] | and… at TAC, we will do everything we can to help. | 还有…公司会竭尽全力帮助你的 |
[36:20] | Talk to Sarah. She’s got to know something. | 去跟莎拉谈谈 她肯定知道些什么 |
[36:22] | Sarah’s disappeared. | 莎拉消失了 |
[36:25] | I doubt she’s still in the country. | 我怀疑她还是否在国内 |
[36:30] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[36:32] | She’s gone, Malcolm’s a free man, | 她潜逃了 马尔科姆无罪释放 |
[36:35] | I’m in prison, and I helped a terrorist | 我进了监狱 而且我帮一个恐怖分子 |
[36:37] | win his freedom so that he could try again. | 重获自由 这样他就能再次作案 |
[36:40] | No, come on. | 不是的 可别这么说 |
[36:41] | Hey, stop beating yourself up, okay? | 别再自责不已了 好吗 |
[36:45] | He played you. He played all of us. | 他捉弄了你 他捉弄了我们所有人 |
[36:48] | Now, we’ve been going through this whole thing in our head, | 现在我们正在梳理整个案件 |
[36:51] | trying to find something else to charge Malcolm with, | 试着以其他罪名起诉马尔科姆 |
[36:54] | something that we can make stick. | 我们能站住脚的罪名 |
[37:00] | Well, you know, when I was downloading the flash drive | 当我把闪存盘里的文件 |
[37:05] | onto my laptop, | 下载到我的笔记本电脑里的时候 |
[37:07] | I was watching the code spill out, | 我眼看着代码溢出了 |
[37:10] | and there was this word… | 并且看到了一个单词… |
[37:12] | I mean, it’s not a word so much as it is a bunch of code, | 我是说 那不算是一个单词 只是一串代码 |
[37:16] | but it… | 但是… |
[37:18] | it kind of looked like a word. | 它看起来像是一个单词 |
[37:22] | “Janet.” | “珍妮特” |
[37:24] | J-A-N-E-T. | 珍-妮-特 |
[37:27] | Like the girl’s name. | 就是一个女孩的名字 |
[37:29] | Wait, where you going with that? | 等一下 你想说什么 |
[37:31] | I honestly don’t know, Dr. Bull. | 我真的不知道 布尔博士 |
[37:33] | It really could be nothing. | 也有可能不是什么特别的 |
[37:36] | Hackers use abbreviations and acronyms all the time | 黑客经常在他们的代码中使用 |
[37:38] | in their code. | 缩写词或首字母组合词 |
[37:41] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[37:43] | I never came across “JANET” before. | 我从未遇见过这个”珍妮特” |
[37:45] | The only thing I have found | 我所发现唯一讲得通的解释 |
[37:47] | that makes any sense at all is a secret | 是这指代一家美国政府的 |
[37:49] | U.S. government airline. Code name: JANET. | 秘密航空公司 代号珍妮特 |
[37:52] | It stands for Joint Air Network Employee Transportation. | 那是”联合航空网络员工运输”的缩写 |
[37:55] | Really? A secret airline. And what is its purpose? | 真的吗 一个秘密航空公司 目的是什么 |
[38:00] | Well, it’s top secret, so that’s a little difficult to say, | 这是国家绝密信息 因此很难说清楚 |
[38:03] | but it is operated by the United States Air Force | 但是该公司由美国空军运营 |
[38:06] | to transport military and defense contract employees, | 运送军方和国防部的合约员工 |
[38:10] | safely and discreetly. | 既安全又谨慎 |
[38:12] | It flies around the world to military bases | 在位于全球保密地区的 |
[38:14] | in classified areas. | 军事基地之间飞行 |
[38:15] | So this secret airline transports some of the most | 所以这个秘密航空公司在国内 |
[38:18] | important military personnel in the country, | 运送一些非常重要的军事人员 |
[38:21] | and no one knows where they’re going. | 而且没有人知道他们去了哪里 |
[38:22] | Uh, just the U.S. Air Force and air traffic control. | 只有美国空军和航空管制知道 |
[38:29] | What’s so funny, boss? | 有什么这么好笑 老板 |
[38:31] | You know how I’ve said from the beginning | 你们知道一开始我就说 |
[38:32] | I couldn’t figure out Malcolm’s motive. | 我想不通马尔科姆的作案动机 |
[38:34] | I couldn’t figure out | 我想不明白 |
[38:35] | why he took over air traffic control, | 为什么他控制了整个航空管制系统 |
[38:37] | and then didn’t do anything with it. | 却没有利用系统做任何事情 |
[38:38] | He didn’t issue any ransom demands, | 他没有提出任何勒索赎金的要求 |
[38:40] | he didn’t let those planes crash. | 他没有让飞机相撞 |
[38:42] | He didn’t even have some terrorist organization | 他甚至没有将这短暂的混乱 |
[38:45] | take credit for the momentary chaos. | 嫁祸给某个恐怖组织 |
[38:48] | What if everything that happened that night | 如果那晚发生的一切 |
[38:50] | wasn’t the point at all? | 根本不是重点呢 |
[38:52] | What if it wasn’t about that airport | 如果与那个机场 |
[38:53] | or those planes? | 和那些飞机无关呢 |
[38:55] | What if it was all a diversion? | 如果这都是为了转移视线呢 |
[38:57] | How do you mean? | 那你指什么 |
[38:58] | Well, what if he was executing one hack | 如果他是用一个黑客入侵 |
[39:00] | to draw attention away from another? | 来引开对另一处黑客入侵的注意呢 |
[39:03] | You think he was hacking into JANET? | 你觉得他是在黑入珍妮特吗 |
[39:05] | I bet that information’s worth | 我打赌这些信息价值 |
[39:07] | hundreds of millions of dollars. | 上亿美元 |
[39:08] | Knowing what planes our military leaders are gonna be on, | 知道我们的军方领导人要乘坐哪架飞机 |
[39:11] | where they’re going, when they’re gonna get there, | 他们要去哪里 何时到达 |
[39:14] | or not get there, | 或者无法到达 |
[39:15] | depending on how you choose to use that information. | 这就看你如何利用这些信息了 |
[39:18] | It was all about the money. | 这一切都是为了钱 |
[39:19] | It almost always is. | 几乎总是这样 |
[39:21] | But it’s just a theory, | 但这只是一个推测 |
[39:22] | and one I’m not sure I know how to prove. | 一个我不知道如何能够证实的推测 |
[39:27] | I think I might have a flash drive | 我想我可能有一个 |
[39:29] | that you might find helpful. | 能帮上忙的闪存盘 |
[39:31] | I keep | 我在办公室 |
[39:33] | a hoodie in the office… | 留了一件卫衣… |
[39:36] | hanging in the kitchen. | 挂在厨房间 |
[39:40] | Left pocket. | 左手兜里 |
[39:48] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[39:49] | Marissa told me this was your preferred style of venue | 玛丽萨告诉我这是你喜欢的 |
[39:51] | for clandestine meetings. | 私下会面的场所类型 |
[39:53] | I don’t find any of this amusing. | 我不觉得这一切有什么好笑的 |
[39:56] | I’ve worked for the federal government | 我已经为联邦政府工作了 |
[39:57] | for 26 years. | 二十六年 |
[39:59] | I’d hoped to get at least ten more. | 我还想着再工作个十来年 |
[40:01] | That seems unlikely at the moment. | 但现在看起来这一切都不大可能了 |
[40:04] | Believe me, I feel terrible about what’s happened, | 请相信我 我对所发生的一切感觉很糟糕 |
[40:07] | I really do, but… | 真的 但是… |
[40:09] | I have some new information. | 我有一些新的信息 |
[40:12] | And if it’s correct, I think we can right this wrong, | 如果信息正确 我想我们可以纠正错误 |
[40:14] | bring Malcolm to justice. | 将马尔科姆绳之于法 |
[40:18] | We think we know what Malcolm was really up to | 我们相信我们已经知道了 |
[40:20] | that night he hacked into the air traffic control. | 马尔科姆那天晚上非法侵入航空管制系统的目的 |
[40:23] | And it wasn’t about crashing passenger jets. | 而这并不是为了让民航客机相撞 |
[40:25] | It was much bigger. | 而是有更大的阴谋 |
[40:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:29] | I have physical evidence to back up this theory, | 我有实物证据能够证明这一推测 |
[40:31] | and I’m prepared to surrender it, but… | 我也准备上交证物 但是… |
[40:34] | I’d appreciate something in return. | 如果我能有所回报就好了 |
[40:36] | This is about your employee. | 和你的员工有关 |
[40:38] | It is. | 是的 |
[40:40] | In truth, she’s the one who figured out | 事实上 正是她弄清楚了 |
[40:42] | Malcolm’s real motive. | 马尔科姆的真正动机 |
[40:44] | And she’s the one supplying the physical evidence | 也正是她提供了这一证物 |
[40:46] | that I believe will ultimately convict him. | 我相信借此可以最终给他定罪 |
[40:50] | What do you got? | 你掌握了什么 |
[40:52] | And in national news, | 在国内新闻板块 |
[40:54] | our lead story… in a surprising twist, | 头条消息… 出人意料的逆转 |
[40:56] | accused terrorist Malcolm Swift is headed back to prison, | 恐怖分子被告马尔科姆·斯威夫特将遣返入狱 |
[40:59] | this time for attempting to sell secret military information | 本次罪名是试图将机密军事信息出卖给 |
[41:02] | to governments hostile to the United States. | 美国的敌对政府 |
[41:04] | Next update in less than ten minutes. | 十分钟后为您带来最新消息 |
[41:06] | You’re listening to… | 你正收听的是… |
[41:28] | I just want to tell you how grateful I am | 我想告诉你我有多感激 |
[41:30] | for everything you’ve done. | 你所做的一切 |
[41:33] | I appreciate it more than you’ll ever know. | 比你所知的更加感激 |
[41:38] | And I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我也感谢你为我所做的一切 |
[41:49] | Are you being facetious? | 你现在是要逗我笑吗 |
[41:51] | No. | 不是 |
[41:54] | I’m trying to be considerate of your feelings. | 我在努力体谅你现在的感受 |
[41:57] | Trying to be professional. | 努力表现得更专业一些 |
[42:01] | I’m trying to find a way to tell you | 我正努力想办法告诉你 |
[42:02] | you’re no longer working at TAC | 你不能继续在我们公司工作了 |
[42:04] | without making you feel worse than you already do. | 又不想让你感觉更难过 |
[42:06] | And frankly, without making me feel worse than I already do. | 老实说 也不想让我感觉更难过 |
[42:12] | Cable… | 凯布尔… |
[42:15] | you broke the law. | 你违反了法律 |
[42:16] | You put the case at risk. | 你将案子置于危险境地 |
[42:17] | You put me and my company at risk. | 你将我和我的公司置于危险境地 |
[42:19] | You put the entire country at risk. | 你将整个国家置于危险境地 |
[42:21] | Excuse me, sir, | 不好意思 先生 |
[42:22] | – And you planned it. – Can you please pull over? | – 而且你是有预谋的 – 请靠边停车 |
[42:23] | Snuck that drive into FBI headquarters. | 夹带那个闪存盘进入联邦调查局总部大楼 |
[42:24] | – I need to get out of the car. – Defied me when I | – 我需要下车 – 无视我… |
[42:26] | – told you to have… – Can you let me out of the car? | – 告诉你… – 你能让我下车吗 |
[42:28] | …no more contact with that woman. | …不能再和那个女人联系 |
[42:29] | Cable! Get back in the car! | 凯布尔 回到车上来 |
[42:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[42:40] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[42:42] | What do you want to do now? | 你现在想让我怎么做 |
[42:43] | You want me to follow her with the car? | 你需要我开车跟着她吗 |
[42:45] | No. | 不必了 |
[42:48] | I just got her out of jail. | 我刚刚帮她出狱 |
[42:49] | I guess this is her way of saying thank you. | 我想这就是她表达感谢的方法吧 |
[42:52] | I don’t follow you, sir. | 我不明白你的意思 先生 |
[42:57] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[42:59] | Just take me back to the office. | 把我送回办公室就行 |