时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | ♪ We don’t talk anymore ♪ | # 我们之间只剩沉默 # |
[00:16] | ♪ We don’t talk anymore ♪ | # 我们之间只剩沉默 # |
[00:19] | ♪ We don’t talk anymo… ♪ | # 我们之间只剩沉… # |
[00:25] | ♪ We don’t talk anymore ♪ | # 我们之间只剩沉默 # |
[00:28] | ♪ We don ta… we don’t ta… ♪ | # 我们…我们… # |
[00:30] | ♪ We don’t talk anymo… ♪ | # 我们之间只剩沉… # |
[00:32] | ♪ We don’t talk anymore ♪ | # 我们之间只剩沉默 # |
[00:35] | ♪ We don’t talk anymore, like… ♪ | # 我们不再像从前那样… # |
[00:37] | Hello. IT department? | 你好 是技术部吗 |
[00:39] | I’m having an issue with my desktop computer. | 我的台式电脑出了点问题 |
[00:43] | Well, there are these… | 电脑里面 |
[00:45] | photos of me and an old boyfriend, and… | 一直在滚动播放 |
[00:48] | they just keep scrolling. I can’t get rid of them | 我和前男友的合影 我没法退出 |
[00:50] | and can’t get back to my desktop. | 而且不能返回桌面 |
[00:53] | Uh, wait a second. | 等等 |
[00:55] | They just stopped. | 它突然停止了 |
[00:56] | Just… | 照片… |
[00:57] | disappeared. | 没了 |
[01:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:11] | Garrett. He’s here. | 是甘里特 他在这 |
[01:14] | I think I need to go over there. | 我觉得我得过去那边 |
[01:16] | I think I need to say something. | 我想我得说点什么 |
[01:21] | Garrett, this is not cool. | 甘里特 你这样不好 |
[01:23] | Erin. What are you doing here? | 尔林 你在这干什么 |
[01:25] | This isn’t your neck of the woods. | 你可不常来这些地方 |
[01:26] | Don’t act like you didn’t know I’d be here. | 说的好像你不知道我会在这一样 |
[01:28] | You followed me here. | 你是跟踪我到这来的 |
[01:29] | Uh, Erin, I’ve been here for over an hour. | 呃 尔林 我到这一个多小时了 |
[01:32] | You must have hacked my phone, didn’t you? | 你肯定是黑了我的手机 对吧 |
[01:33] | You read my texts, or something. | 看了我的短信什么的 |
[01:36] | This is the second time this week | 这已经是这周第二次了 |
[01:37] | you just happened to be where I am. | 你刚好出现在我在的地方 |
[01:39] | Actually, this is the second time this week | 实际上 这是这周第二次 |
[01:41] | you just happened to be where I am. | 你正好出现在我在的地方了 |
[01:43] | Listen to me, Garrett. | 听我说 甘里特 |
[01:44] | Next time, I call the police. | 还有下次的话 我就报警 |
[01:47] | Understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[02:42] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[02:44] | I need you to come over. | 我需要你们来一趟 |
[02:45] | I think there’s someone in my house. | 我感觉我家里有人 |
[02:51] | There’s nobody in here, ma’am. | 女士 你家里没人 |
[02:52] | You want to come back inside and have a chat? | 你想进屋里聊聊吗 |
[02:55] | I know it’s him. | 我知道是他 |
[02:56] | I know it’s Garrett. | 我知道是甘里特干的 |
[02:58] | He must have broken in while I was in the shower. | 他肯定是在我冲凉时闯进来了 |
[03:02] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure that was his plan. | 我很清楚那就是他的计划 |
[03:04] | Make it really hot in here, force me to open a window, | 他让房间热起来 这样我就会开窗 |
[03:06] | give him a way to get in. | 然后他就能进来了 |
[03:08] | – Really? That’s quite a plan. – I don’t know | – 真的吗 这计划很”高明”啊 – 我不知道 |
[03:10] | how he changed the thermostat, but… he did that, too. | 他是怎么把温度调高的 但这也是他干的 |
[03:14] | They’re all connected to the Internet, right? | 这些机器都是可以联网的 不是吗 |
[03:16] | That’s his thing. | 他就擅长这个 |
[03:17] | The Internet. | 利用网络 |
[03:21] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[03:22] | I’ll be back in just a second. | 我很快就回来 |
[03:27] | We ran those prints on the window. | 我们查了窗户上的脚印 |
[03:29] | They’re all hers. | 都是她的 |
[03:31] | So there’s no trace of this Garrett guy? | 所以根本没有这个甘里特的踪迹吗 |
[03:33] | Yep. Just like there was no trace | 是 就像上次她报警说 |
[03:35] | the time she claimed he broke in and left candles burning | 他闯进她家 还在整个房子里 |
[03:37] | all over her house, | 点满蜡烛 也是根本没人 |
[03:38] | or the time she claimed he broke in | 还有一次 她说他闯进她家 |
[03:40] | and left a pornographic movie playing on the TV. | 在电视上播放色情电影 |
[03:42] | How many times do we need to keep coming over here? | 我们到底还要过来多少次 |
[04:04] | Ah. | 啊 |
[04:09] | You shot me! | 你居然开枪打我 |
[04:15] | Erin, darling… | 亲爱的 尔林 |
[04:17] | I can’t… I can’t move. I can’t m… | 我…我动不了了 我… |
[04:43] | Marissa? | 玛丽莎 |
[04:49] | Oh. Someone’s been Christmas shopping. | 噢 看来有人去圣诞购物了 |
[04:52] | Don’t rub it in. | 别戳我痛处 |
[04:53] | Do we have anyone out there who can wrap? | 这有人会包装礼物吗 |
[04:57] | Uh, you mean like Kanye? Or Martha Stewart? | 你说的是坎爷 还是玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[05:02] | Come on, you know you’re gonna laugh after I leave. | 你想笑就笑 反正我一走你也会笑的 |
[05:04] | I certainly hope so, someday. | 我也希望有一天我能这样 |
[05:07] | – What a grinch. – Proud of it. | – 真是个怪人 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[05:11] | So, when are you gonna ask me what I want for Christmas? | 那么 你什么时候能问问我想要什么圣诞礼物 |
[05:14] | I know what you want for Christmas, | 我知道你想要什么圣诞礼物 |
[05:16] | because it’s the same thing you want every Christmas. | 因为你每年圣诞节想要的都一样 |
[05:19] | A highly personalized, completely bespoke gift card | 根据一位传奇的女战士命名的 |
[05:22] | from that online shopping site | 网络购物平台发行的 |
[05:24] | named after legendary female warriors. | 高端私人订制礼品卡 |
[05:27] | Is that what it’s named after? | 这个名字是这么来的吗 |
[05:28] | I always thought it was the rain forest in South America. | 我一直以为说的是南美的那片雨林 |
[05:32] | Oh. You’re probably right. | 噢 你应该是对的 |
[05:34] | Well… | 好吧… |
[05:42] | What would you like for Christmas? | 你想要什么圣诞礼物 |
[05:47] | A Christmas party. | 一场圣诞派对 |
[05:50] | You mean… here? | 你是说 在这吗 |
[05:53] | At the office? An office Christmas party? | 在办公室吗 一场办公室圣诞派对吗 |
[05:55] | Well, you asked me what I want. That’s what I want. | 是你问我想要什么的 这就是我想要的 |
[05:57] | No. That’s just what you think you want. | 不 这只是你以为你想要的 |
[05:59] | Because when you’re suddenly at this office Christmas party, | 因为当你真的在这场办公室圣诞派对上时 |
[06:02] | you’re gonna realize Jennifer Aniston is not coming, | 你才会发现 这没有詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 |
[06:05] | Jason Bateman is not coming. | 杰森·贝特曼也不会来 |
[06:08] | ‘Cause they were in that movie | 因为他们都在那部 |
[06:09] | about the office Christmas party. | 关于办公室圣诞派对的电影里 |
[06:10] | But they’re not coming to your Christmas party. | 但他们并不会来参加你的圣诞派对 |
[06:12] | You’re gonna be with all the same people you work with every day, | 你只能和你天天共事的这批人一起 |
[06:15] | except they’re gonna be drunk | 只不过他们会喝醉 |
[06:16] | and irritated that the Secret Santa from last year | 并且吐槽神秘的圣诞老人今年又给了 |
[06:18] | regifted them the same stupid scented candle this year. | 和去年一样的愚蠢熏香蜡烛 |
[06:21] | Well, that’s what I want. | 但那就是我想要的 |
[06:23] | I need a Christmas party, Bull. | 我需要一个圣诞派对 布尔 |
[06:25] | I need people around. | 我需要有人在我身边 |
[06:26] | And I could really use a stupid scented candle. | 那个愚蠢的熏香蜡烛我也完全用得上 |
[06:31] | Far be it from me | 那 到时候 |
[06:33] | to stand in the way of your happiness. | 你不开心可别怪我 |
[06:34] | ‘Tis the season, right? | “祝你圣诞快乐” 对吗 |
[06:36] | You have the company credit card. | 你拿到了公司的礼品卡 |
[06:38] | I don’t have to come, do I? | 我就不用参加了 对吧 |
[06:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:43] | We going to Rikers? | 我们不是去莱克斯岛吗 |
[06:46] | Another freebie, huh? | 又是一个赠品吗 |
[06:48] | More pro bono work? | 你又在无偿工作了吗 |
[06:51] | Says in this file that this girl… | 文件说这个女孩 |
[06:54] | Erin Flemming, | 尔林·弗乐明 |
[06:56] | shot a man in cold blood. | 残忍地枪杀了一个男人 |
[06:58] | Six times. | 六枪 |
[07:00] | I didn’t say we’d take the case. | 我没说要接这个案子 |
[07:01] | I said we’d listen to the accused, hear her story. | 我只说听听看被告 看她怎么说 |
[07:04] | Says here he was unarmed, but she’s claiming self-defense, | 文件里说他没带武器 但她说她是自卫 |
[07:07] | because he supposedly stalked her relentlessly for months. | 因为这个男的已经好几个月不停地跟踪她 |
[07:11] | Not sure I understand how that works, but okay. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但…好吧 |
[07:14] | I believe the man had broken into her home | 我相信这个男的确实闯进了她家 |
[07:16] | and threatened to kill her. | 并威胁说要杀她 |
[07:18] | Be that as it may, you only have the right to defend yourself | 你可以这样说 但只有当危险迫在眉睫时 |
[07:21] | with lethal force if you are in imminent danger. | 才有使用致命手段来保护自己的权利 |
[07:25] | You know as well as I do, the prosecutor’s gonna argue | 你我都清楚 公诉人会提出 |
[07:28] | that any threat to this Erin girl was long gone | 当这个未携带武器的闯入者离开时 |
[07:31] | when that unarmed intruder left her house. | 潜在的危险就已经没有了不是吗 |
[07:34] | It’s pretty cut-and-dried, Bull. | 这基本就是定局了 布尔 |
[07:36] | I don’t know how we win with these facts. | 我不知道 只凭这些事实我们怎么赢 |
[07:37] | I hear you, Benny. | 我知道 本尼 |
[07:39] | But how about we hear the facts from someone who was there | 但在我们作出决定前 还是得听下 |
[07:41] | before we make up our minds? | 当事人的说法吧 |
[07:44] | Came home from work. | 我下班回家 |
[07:46] | I went inside. | 进了家里 |
[07:48] | Walked into the kitchen, and… | 我走进厨房 |
[07:51] | there was Garrett, waiting, | 甘里特就站在那等我 |
[07:53] | like… we were a couple. | 就好像我们还是情侣 |
[07:57] | Like he lived there, too. | 好像他也住在那 |
[07:59] | Did he have a weapon? | 他带武器了吗 |
[08:01] | Not that I could see. | 我是没看见 |
[08:04] | Then he came towards me… | 然后他朝我走来 |
[08:07] | wrapped his arms around me, | 用手臂环抱住我 |
[08:10] | started to lift me up. | 想把我抱起来 |
[08:12] | I guess in his head I was supposed to… | 我估计他是想让我 |
[08:15] | wrap my legs around his waist so that he could carry me off | 把腿放在他的腰上 这样 |
[08:18] | to the bedroom… or the kitchen table, | 他就能抱我到卧室 或者餐桌上 |
[08:21] | – or who knows? – And how did you get away from him? | – 或者其他地方 谁知道呢 – 那你是怎么摆脱他的 |
[08:23] | I started kicking him. | 我开始踢他 |
[08:26] | I bit his ear. | 咬了他的耳朵 |
[08:28] | I knew that my gun was in my purse, | 我知道我的枪在包里 |
[08:30] | and so the second that he released me, I grabbed it. | 所以他一放开我 我就把枪拿到手里 |
[08:34] | I grabbed it, and I aimed it at him. | 我拿到了枪 并且对准了他 |
[08:37] | But… he didn’t seem to care. | 但他看起来并不在意 |
[08:40] | He just kept coming towards me. | 他仍径直走向我 |
[08:42] | And so I shot him in the leg. | 我就一枪打在他的腿上 |
[08:45] | And he seemed stunned, but… | 他好像很惊讶 但是… |
[08:47] | it didn’t stop him. | 他还是没有停下 |
[08:49] | After a second or two, he kept coming, | 一两秒之后 他继续上前 |
[08:52] | reaching for my gun. | 伸手要来拿我的枪 |
[08:54] | And so… | 所以说… |
[08:55] | I shot him again, right in the arm. | 我又打了他一枪 正中胳膊 |
[08:57] | That one hurt; you could tell. | 能看出来这枪很痛 |
[08:59] | Blood everywhere. | 遍地是血 |
[09:01] | He looked at me like I was crazy. | 他用看疯子的眼神看着我 |
[09:03] | – Just went running for the door. – And… | – 冲向门去 – 那么… |
[09:06] | what made you follow him? | 你为什么要跟上他呢 |
[09:08] | I know that it seems crazy… | 我知道这很不可思议 |
[09:11] | but I was still scared of him. | 但我依然害怕他 |
[09:14] | So I-I just kept following him, | 所以我就跟上了他 |
[09:18] | and I shot him until there were no more bullets left. | 一直打到最后一颗子弹用光 |
[09:21] | It says in the file you got a restraining order against him. | 档案里说你有对他的人身限制令 |
[09:25] | Sure did. | 没错 |
[09:26] | If I made plans to meet a friend somewhere, | 我如果计划去某处见朋友 |
[09:29] | Garrett would show up. | 甘里特就会出现 |
[09:31] | So how do you think he knew where you’d be? | 你为何认为他知道你的行程 |
[09:34] | He’s a tech wiz. | 他是个技术控 |
[09:36] | Owns a company that develops apps. | 拥有一个软件开发公司 |
[09:38] | I’m pretty sure that he was hacking my phone. | 我确定他黑了我的手机 |
[09:41] | So I changed phones. | 我就换了手机 |
[09:43] | I changed phone numbers. | 电话号也换了 |
[09:45] | But… | 但是… |
[09:47] | he still just… | 他还是… |
[09:48] | kept showing up. | 一直出现 |
[09:51] | And then… | 后来… |
[09:55] | …he took my dog. | …他带走了我的狗 |
[09:59] | Huh. I didn’t see that in the file. | 这档案里没写啊 |
[10:02] | I don’t know, Bull. | 不好说啊 布尔 |
[10:04] | I have the same problems I had before we went in there, | 我仍和进门之前有一样的问题 |
[10:07] | – plus a few more. – Like? | – 还多了几个 – 比如说 |
[10:09] | Like… I’m not sure her story makes sense. | 比如… 我不确定她讲的合理 |
[10:12] | I mean, what was he hoping would happen? | 那男的本以为会发生什么呢 |
[10:14] | What did he have to gain? | 他又能得到什么 |
[10:16] | Did he really think he was gonna get back with this girl | 他真以为他能追回这个姑娘吗 |
[10:19] | after he broke into her house, after he stole her dog? | 他都闯进她的家偷走她的狗了 |
[10:22] | Well, unfortunately, the most common, most dangerous kind | 很不幸 最常见最危险的 |
[10:25] | of stalker is the intimate partner who’s been rejected. | 一种跟踪狂就是被甩了的前男友 |
[10:28] | Of course, they want to get back together, | 他们当然是想复合 |
[10:31] | but they also want revenge for having been turned away. | 但他们也想报复拒绝他们的人 |
[10:34] | I take it we’re going to court. | 我猜我们要出庭了 |
[10:37] | Yeah. I’ll see if I can get us a trial date before the holidays. | 嗯 我看下能不能找个放假前的审判日期 |
[10:41] | Juries are always more generous before Christmas, | 陪审团圣诞节前都会更加大方一些 |
[10:44] | – less likely to convict. – Eh, | – 更不容易定罪 – 嗯 |
[10:46] | whatever you say, Bull. But, hey. | 你说了算 布尔 但是 |
[10:48] | I’m here to tell you, it’s gonna take a miracle | 我要和你说 今年这个时候已经很迟了 |
[10:50] | for us to get on that court calendar this late in the year. | 我们要是挤上了出庭日期那就是奇迹 |
[10:53] | Well, ’tis the season. | 正是这个季节 |
[10:55] | And I hear if you’re looking for a miracle, | 你要是想有奇迹发生的话 |
[10:56] | now’s the time to ask. | 现在正是时候 |
[11:22] | – Taylor. – George. | – 泰勒 – 乔治 |
[11:24] | Nice to meet you. Thanks for being so flexible | 很高兴见到你 多谢你照顾我的时间安排 |
[11:26] | with the day and the time, all the changes. | 日子时间什么的 一直在改 |
[11:30] | You work for the city, right? | 你是做市政工作的 没错吧 |
[11:32] | Yep. | 对的 |
[11:34] | And what exactly is “Information management”? | 信息管理 到底是什么工作啊 |
[11:39] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[11:40] | it’s fancy for, “I’m a librarian.” | 是图书管理员的高级说法 |
[11:44] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[11:47] | Actually, I’m a senior librarian for the citywide system. | 我其实是全市图书系统的高级管理 |
[11:50] | I oversee all 92 branches. | 我监管着全部九十二个分馆 |
[11:52] | Second biggest library system in the country | 全国第二大的图书系统 |
[11:54] | behind the Library of Congress. | 仅次于国会图书馆 |
[11:57] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[11:59] | I’m your dream date. | 我就是你的梦中情人 |
[12:02] | You’re funny. | 你挺幽默的啊 |
[12:03] | The great thing about working at Homeland Security was | 在国土安全部工作最好的一点就是 |
[12:06] | the look on people’s faces when you told them. | 当别人听到你的工作时他们脸上的表情 |
[12:08] | They were convinced I was single-handedly | 他们深信都是我一手 |
[12:10] | keeping the world safe. | 保卫了世界的和平 |
[12:12] | Weren’t you? | 你不就是吗 |
[12:13] | I was a tiny part of a very big machine. | 我是巨大机器上的一个渺小零件 |
[12:18] | So, what was the bad thing? | 那不好的是什么呢 |
[12:20] | You said there was a great thing, | 你刚才说了好的方面 |
[12:22] | so I’m guessing there had to have been a bad thing. | 我猜应该还有个反面 |
[12:26] | You were always just very much in touch | 你总是会近距离接触到 |
[12:28] | with all the evil in the world. | 这世界上所有的罪恶 |
[12:30] | Always aware it was there. | 一直知晓罪恶就在那里 |
[12:33] | And it grinds you down after a while. | 入职一段时间后会开始折磨你 |
[12:36] | Ground me down, anyway. | 反正我是饱受煎熬 |
[12:39] | Especially once I became a mother. | 尤其是我当上母亲的时候 |
[12:42] | Brought a child into the world. | 把一个孩子带到了世上 |
[12:46] | So, you have a child, wow. | 你原来有孩子啊 |
[12:49] | Four-year-old son. | 四岁的儿子 |
[12:54] | You allergic? | 你受不了了吗 |
[12:56] | Hey, I’m still wrapping my brain around the idea | 我倒一直在想 |
[12:59] | that you apparently had sex at least once before you met me. | 你显然在我之前做了不止一次 |
[13:12] | You feel them? | 你感受到它们了吗 |
[13:15] | Feel who? | 谁 |
[13:16] | All the ghosts. | 那群幽灵 |
[13:18] | Oh, all the ideas. | 所有的想法 |
[13:20] | All the… stories. | 所有的… 故事 |
[13:24] | You don’t get that looking at a tablet. | 你看平板 |
[13:26] | Or reading a book on your phone. | 或者在手机上看书可感受不到这个 |
[13:31] | It’s actually impossible to feel alone in a library. | 你根本不可能在图书馆里感到孤单 |
[13:35] | It’s very quiet, | 十分的安静 |
[13:37] | but it’s so damn alive. | 但却生气勃勃 |
[13:42] | You know you’re weird, right? | 你知道你自己很奇怪的吧 |
[13:48] | You know, when I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
[13:50] | in the summers, when it would get hot out, | 夏天天气很热的时候 |
[13:53] | my friends would go to the city pools. | 我的朋友们都会去游泳 |
[13:55] | But me? | 但我呢 |
[13:57] | I’d go to a library. | 我就去图书馆 |
[14:01] | I love a library. I always have. | 我爱图书馆 一直都爱 |
[14:04] | And believe me… | 相信我… |
[14:06] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[14:07] | Libraries are like dodo birds. | 图书馆就像渡渡鸟 |
[14:09] | They’re gonna be extinct very soon. | 不久就会灭绝 |
[14:13] | But I’m telling you, | 但我告诉你 |
[14:15] | we’re losing something in the bargain. | 在这个过程中我们也在失去一些东西 |
[14:19] | Something really wonderful. | 一些很奇妙的东西 |
[14:23] | You had enough now? | 你听够了吗 |
[14:26] | I’ve been told a little George goes a long way. | 小乔治的事讲得有点多了 |
[14:41] | Knock, knock. | 打扰一下 |
[14:42] | We come bearing holiday news. | 我们带着假期的新闻来了 |
[14:44] | Ah, bear away. | 带走吧 |
[14:47] | Well, we actually got on the court calendar before Christmas. | 我们其实搞到了圣诞节前的出庭日期 |
[14:51] | Oh, there is a Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人当真存在啊 |
[14:54] | Well, maybe there is and maybe there isn’t. | 可能存在 可能不存在吧 |
[14:56] | We’ve been assigned Judge Humphrey. | 我们被分给了韩福瑞法官 |
[14:58] | Bah, humbug. | 那个伪君子 |
[15:00] | What’s wrong with Judge Humphrey? | 韩福瑞法官有什么问题吗 |
[15:01] | I worked with the guy when he was a prosecutor | 他还在地方检察官办公室做公诉人的时候 |
[15:03] | at the D.A.’s office. He’s okay. | 我们一起共事过 他还可以啊 |
[15:05] | Well, maybe he was okay with you, | 他跟你可能还行 |
[15:06] | but you didn’t wipe the floor of criminal court | 但你没在他当助理检察官的时候 |
[15:08] | with him when he was the A.D.A. | 把他庭上的犯人一扫而空 |
[15:11] | I take it you went head-to-head with him, | 我猜你俩当时针锋相对 |
[15:13] | and his head got the worst of it? | 然后他脑子就一团浆糊了是吧 |
[15:14] | – Something like that. – Oh, Bull won the case. | – 差不多吧 – 布尔打赢了官司 |
[15:16] | Truth be told, he cleaned the man’s clock. | 说实话 布尔给他好一顿收拾 |
[15:18] | It was a very high-profile murder trial and our boss | 那是一启十分引人关注的谋杀案 我们的老板 |
[15:21] | picked an outstanding jury. | 选择了一组优秀的陪审团 |
[15:23] | I picked a perfect jury. | 我选了完美的陪审团 |
[15:25] | Outstandingly perfect. | 优秀又完美 |
[15:26] | In any event, Mr. Humphrey did not take it well. | 不管怎么样 韩福瑞先生不太能接受 |
[15:29] | No, he did not. | 不 他接受不了 |
[15:30] | He started making accusations. | 他开始谴责我 |
[15:32] | Said that I was perverting the jury system. | 说我滥用陪审团系统 |
[15:35] | Said that trial science was nothing but jury tampering. | 说我的审判科学不过是在玩弄陪审团 |
[15:39] | I am telling you, once he finds out | 我同你们讲 一旦他发现 |
[15:41] | that I’m part of Erin’s defense team, | 我是尔林的辩护成员 |
[15:43] | we’re not gonna get a fair trial. | 审判就不可能公平了 |
[15:44] | We need to request a new judge. | 我们得请求一个新的法官 |
[15:46] | I don’t know, Bull. | 我说不好 布尔 |
[15:48] | This doesn’t really rise to the level of cause. | 这应该到不了换法官的程度 |
[15:51] | And if we try to get Humphrey struck and we lose, well, | 而且如果我们想要换掉韩福瑞但又失败了的话 |
[15:55] | then he’s really gonna have it in for you. | 那他可的确是要整死你了 |
[15:57] | Maybe we ought to not jump to conclusions. | 也许我们不应该这么快下结论 |
[15:59] | Maybe he won’t even remember you. | 可能他对你一点印象都没有 |
[16:01] | Oh, he’ll remember me. | 他会记得我的 |
[16:03] | I humiliated the man. | 我羞辱过他 |
[16:23] | You know how they say a…a watched pot never boils? | 你知道什么叫等水水难开吗 |
[16:26] | Same is true with cell phones. | 就像是手机 |
[16:28] | They will not ring. | 平时没人给你打电话 |
[16:29] | A text will not appear. | 没人给你发短信 |
[16:30] | That e-mail will not get answered. | 你发的邮件都石沉大海 |
[16:32] | Not until you’re in the middle of a big work meeting | 但是你开重要会议的时候 它就响个没完 |
[16:34] | and you can’t reach for your phone. | 可你却看都不能看一眼 |
[16:37] | You want to tell Danny all about it? | 你不打算跟丹尼坦白吗 |
[16:39] | All about what? | 坦白什么 |
[16:40] | Clearly you either went on a hot date last night | 很明显你昨晚要么和谁春风一度 |
[16:43] | and you are waiting for him to call, text or otherwise | 现在在等他的电话 短信 |
[16:45] | signal that he had as good a time as you did, | 任何能证明他昨晚和你一样开心的消息 |
[16:47] | or your little boy is sick and you’re | 要么就是你儿子生病了 |
[16:49] | waiting for the nurse to call you back. | 你在等护士打电话叫你回去 |
[16:52] | My vote… first date. | 依我看…是前者 |
[16:54] | ‘Cause I just find it hard to believe that your son | 因为我实在无法相信你的儿子 |
[16:56] | gave you that hickey. | 会给你种草莓 |
[17:00] | That what they taught you in the FBI? | FBI就教这个吗 |
[17:03] | Your tax dollars at work. | 为纳税人服务 |
[17:08] | Just for the record, | 事先声明 |
[17:09] | this is gonna be a tough one. | 这可是块硬骨头 |
[17:13] | Even if we can prove that Erin was being stalked, | 就算我们能证明尔林被跟踪了 |
[17:16] | some jurors won’t think it was enough to justify killing him. | 有些陪审员也会认为杀死他的理由不够充分 |
[17:19] | True, and that is why we want jurors | 没错 这就是为什么我们需要陪审员 |
[17:22] | with the gift of fear. | 时刻保持敏感 |
[17:23] | People whose instincts | 人们的直觉会让他们 |
[17:25] | alert them when things aren’t quite right, | 格外注意那些不对劲的细节 |
[17:27] | and they listen to those instincts, | 而且他们往往会跟着直觉走 |
[17:29] | even at the risk of looking | 即使这会让他们看起来 |
[17:31] | or feeling stupid. | 或者感觉很蠢 |
[17:33] | All rise. | 起立 |
[17:34] | The Honorable Judge Humphrey presiding. | 由尊敬的韩福瑞法官大人主审 |
[17:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[17:38] | Just a small piece of business | 在我们开始预审之前 |
[17:39] | before we get started with voir dire. | 有个小事需要提醒一下大家 |
[17:42] | I have a firm rule in my courtroom. | 在我的法庭上有个铁律 |
[17:44] | Only attorneys and parties to the proceedings | 就是只允许律师和当事人 |
[17:47] | are allowed in front of the bar. | 在台前诉讼 |
[17:49] | Anyone who doesn’t fall into those two categories, | 其他任何人都不行 |
[17:53] | please remove yourself to the gallery. | 无关人员请坐到旁听席 |
[17:54] | I’m not gonna say I told you so. | “我早就料到了”这种话我就不说出来了 |
[17:56] | I’m just gonna think it. | 就留在脑子里想想 |
[17:57] | I’ll be right back here. | 马上回来 |
[18:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:01] | It says here on your jury information card | 你的陪审员信息卡上写着 |
[18:03] | that you work for a ride-sharing company. | 你在一家拼车公司公司上班 |
[18:06] | – I do. – Let’s say you’re driving, | – 是的 – 假设你正在开车 |
[18:08] | and you pull up to a railroad crossing. | 你把车停在铁路交叉口 |
[18:11] | There are no gates that come down. | 那里没有放下的闸门 |
[18:13] | Just some blinking lights and a bell. | 只有闪烁的灯光和鸣笛声 |
[18:15] | You look both ways, | 你向两边望去 |
[18:16] | and there is not a train in sight. | 却连火车的影子都看不到 |
[18:19] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[18:21] | Do you go or do you | 你会继续前进 |
[18:22] | just sit there and wait as long as it takes | 还是坐在那静静地等 |
[18:24] | for that train to come? | 等火车开过来 |
[18:26] | Me? I’m going to probably sit there as long as it takes. | 我的话大概会一直坐在那等 |
[18:32] | Excuse me, Mr. Colon. | 打断一下 科隆先生 |
[18:35] | Where are you looking? | 你在往哪看呢 |
[18:36] | The juror’s up here, I’m up here. | 陪审员在这边 我在这边 |
[18:39] | Eyes front, and let’s move this thing along. | 不要四处张望 让我们继续按程序走 |
[18:41] | We’d like to seat this jury before the new year. | 我们能在新年前定好陪审团吗 |
[18:43] | Absolutely, Your Honor. | 那是当然 法官大人 |
[18:45] | Juror number three is acceptable. | 我们接受三号陪审员 |
[18:47] | Ask juror number eight | 问一下八号陪审员 |
[18:49] | the grocery bag hypothetical. | 用那个购物袋的假设 |
[18:50] | Excuse me, Dr. Bull. | 怎么了 布尔博士 |
[18:52] | Do you have something you’d like to share with the class? | 你是不是有什么事想和同学们分享呢 |
[18:55] | Uh, I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[18:56] | Um, with the court’s permission, | 如果法庭允许 |
[18:58] | it would certainly be easier for me to do my job | 我和我的当事人还有律师坐在一起 |
[19:00] | if I could sit with counsel and my client. | 我的工作可能会更容易开展 |
[19:03] | Oh, then I guess the apologies are all mine. | 这么说都是我的不对了 |
[19:06] | And exactly when was it you finally passed the bar exam? | 还有你是什么时候终于通过了律师资格考试的 |
[19:09] | Last time we met, I remember you still hadn’t attended to that. | 我们上次见面的时候 我记得你还没有过吧 |
[19:12] | And I still haven’t, Your Honor. | 我现在依然没过 法官大人 |
[19:13] | Haven’t really seen the need. | 我想没有这个必要 |
[19:16] | Then I suggest you make your peace with where you’re sitting. | 那我建议你接受目前的安排 |
[19:21] | – Good morning, ma’am. – Good morning. | – 早上好 女士 – 早上好 |
[19:23] | Now, let’s imagine that | 现在 让我们假设 |
[19:25] | you’ve just done your grocery shopping, right? | 你刚刚在杂货店买完东西 好吗 |
[19:28] | Young man approaches and offers to help you | 一个年轻人走过来想帮你 |
[19:31] | load your bags into your car. | 把东西提到车里 |
[19:33] | Do you accept his offer? | 你会接受他的帮助吗 |
[19:35] | Sure, why wouldn’t I? | 当然 为什么不接受呢 |
[19:38] | Um, we’d like to thank and excuse this juror, Your Honor. | 我们很感谢但拒绝这位陪审员 法官大人 |
[19:44] | How about… you? | 你呢 |
[19:47] | Would you accept help from a nice, | 你会接受一个帅气的 |
[19:48] | young man who offered to help you with your bags? | 年轻小伙帮你提购物袋吗 |
[19:51] | Do I know this young man? | 我认识他吗 |
[19:52] | No, it’s just a friendly stranger. | 不 他只是一个友好的陌生人 |
[19:54] | Then, no, if I don’t know the person, | 那就算了 如果我不认识这个人 |
[19:56] | I’m not gonna accept their help. | 我会谢绝他的帮助 |
[19:57] | These are crazy times. | 现在社会这么复杂 |
[19:59] | Lots of crazy people out there. | 很多人都不怀好意 |
[20:01] | Hmm. Juror number nine is acceptable, Your Honor. | 我们接受九号陪审员 法官大人 |
[20:08] | What do you have on juror 15, Marissa? | 你在十五号陪审员身上有什么发现吗 玛丽莎 |
[20:10] | Uh, Walter Cox. | 沃特·阔克思 |
[20:11] | 43, single. | 四十三岁 单身 |
[20:12] | Owns his own pottery place. | 开了一家陶器店 |
[20:14] | Has a Labrador named Max. | 养了一只叫马克思的拉布拉多犬 |
[20:17] | Ask our friend why he has a dog. | 问问他为什么会养狗 |
[20:24] | Juror number 15. | 十五号陪审员 |
[20:25] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢你能前来 |
[20:26] | Now… you strike me as a dog owner. | 我的第六感告诉我 你养了一条狗 |
[20:30] | What is that about? | 你养狗是为什么呢 |
[20:32] | Is it protection, companionship…? | 是想让它保护你 和你做个伴还是… |
[20:34] | Excuse me, Mr. Colon. | 打断一下 科隆先生 |
[20:37] | Do you mind telling me how you know | 麻烦你告诉我 你是怎么知道 |
[20:39] | this particular juror even has a dog? | 这位陪审员养了一条狗 |
[20:41] | I don’t see any question | 我没有在这位陪审员调查表里 |
[20:43] | about pets on the jury questionnaire. | 看到任何关于宠物的字眼 |
[20:47] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[20:49] | Your high-priced jury consultant back there | 一定是你身后这个佣金不菲的陪审团顾问 |
[20:52] | somehow got a peek at the jury pool list and sent his team | 不知如何偷看到陪审团名单 并发给了他的团队 |
[20:56] | of spies after them. | 在暗地里调查他们 |
[20:57] | With all due respect, Your Honor. | 恕我直言 法官大人 |
[20:59] | This juror is clearly wearing a dark sweater covered in dog fur. | 这位陪审员深色毛衣上的狗毛清晰可见 |
[21:02] | I believe Mr. Colon is simply being | 我相信科隆先生是通过观察 |
[21:04] | observant. | 得到的依据 |
[21:05] | Be that as it may, I know how you work. | 即便是这样 我也知道你干了什么 |
[21:07] | You’ve been researching this jury pool for days. | 你调查这些预备陪审员有些日子了 |
[21:10] | Even as I’m talking to you, you have an operative | 即使是此刻 你的团队 |
[21:13] | staring at reams of data, | 也在分析大量的信息 |
[21:14] | helping you figure out who you want | 帮你选出你需要谁 |
[21:16] | and who you don’t. | 不需要谁 |
[21:17] | My goodness, Judge Humphrey. | 我的上帝 韩福瑞法官 |
[21:19] | You’ve got quite the imagination. | 您的想象力可真丰富 |
[21:20] | All I do is what any student of jury trials does. | 我所做的一切和实习陪审员没什么两样 |
[21:23] | I ask smart questions and make informed judgments | 我只是基于我的所见所闻 问一些犀利的问题 |
[21:26] | based on what I’ve seen and heard. | 并作出明智的判断 |
[21:28] | You’re a scoundrel, Dr. Bull. | 你是个无赖 布尔博士 |
[21:30] | Always have been, always will be. | 以前是 以后也是 |
[21:32] | You pervert the jury system, try to bend it to your will. | 你腐蚀了陪审体系 想让它向你低头 |
[21:36] | And you do it for money. | 而且你这么做是为了钱 |
[21:38] | Well, not in my courtroom. | 但是 在我这儿行不通 |
[21:40] | Officer, escort this man out. | 警官 送这位先生离开 |
[21:41] | Judge Humphrey, this has nothing to do with today, | 韩福瑞法官 这和今天的事一点关系也没有啊 |
[21:43] | and you know it. | 你自己心里清楚 |
[21:44] | This has to do with a case from years ago. | 你这么做无非是因为前几年的那个案子 |
[21:47] | And I won that case fair and square. | 我公正公平的胜诉让你面子挂不住 |
[21:49] | And I think it’s time you got over it. | 我觉得你该让这事翻篇了 |
[21:51] | You wouldn’t know fair and square if it came up | 如果不让你尝尝公正的滋味 |
[21:52] | and kissed you on the lips. | 你是不会懂的 |
[21:54] | And besides, no one gave you permission to talk. | 而且没人允许你在公堂上发表意见 |
[21:57] | I’m fining you a thousand dollars for contempt. | 我以蔑视法庭罪对你处以一千美元的罚款 |
[21:59] | I have 50 witnesses! | 我有五十个证人 |
[22:01] | This is a blatant abuse of judicial power | 这是对司法权威的公然亵渎 |
[22:03] | and completely unfair. | 毫无公平可言 |
[22:05] | Make it $5,000. | 罚款五千美元 |
[22:06] | And I don’t want to see your face in my courtroom | 本案审理期间我再也不想 |
[22:09] | for the remainder of this trial! | 在法庭上看到你的脸 |
[22:16] | It’s simple. Marissa, you’ll be my eyes and ears in court, | 难不倒我 玛丽莎 你替我密切关注庭审的进展 |
[22:20] | and I will stay here and monitor the mirror jury. | 我在这儿搜集陪审员的调查反馈信息 |
[22:22] | Uh, hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[22:23] | I’m not so sure that plan is gonna work. | 我不确定这个计划能成功 |
[22:25] | I can’t be your eyes and ears | 我无法成为你的耳目 |
[22:27] | because I don’t have your eyes and ears. | 因为我没有你的眼睛和耳朵 |
[22:29] | I don’t know what to look for. | 我不知道该看什么 |
[22:31] | I don’t know what to listen for. | 我不知道该听什么 |
[22:33] | Well, I will be talking to you. | 我会跟你说 |
[22:35] | I’ll be in your earwig the way you’re always | 就像你往常在我耳边那样 |
[22:37] | in mine, and I will tell you | 我会在你耳边说话 我会告诉你 |
[22:38] | what I need to know and how to spot it. | 我需要知道什么以及怎么去发现它 |
[22:41] | We’re all smart people here. | 我们这儿都是聪明人 |
[22:47] | While I wait to hear from Marissa, | 在我等玛丽莎的消息时 |
[22:49] | someone bring me up to speed. | 请告诉我最新情况 |
[22:50] | What do we know today that we didn’t know yesterday? | 我们有什么新消息 |
[22:52] | What we really need is proof | 我们真正需要的是 |
[22:54] | that Garrett was actively tracking Erin. | 甘里特主动跟踪尔林的证据 |
[22:56] | Using her own devices to stalk her. | 利用她私人的设备来跟踪她 |
[22:58] | The problem is I just can’t find any evidence of that. | 问题是我完全找不到这方面的证据 |
[23:01] | There’s nothing on his computers, | 他的电脑 手机和平板上 |
[23:02] | his phone or his tablet connecting him to Erin | 没有任何证据显示他和尔林或她的设备 |
[23:05] | or her devices. | 有过连接 |
[23:06] | There’s no spyware, no malware. | 没有间谍软件 没有恶意软件 |
[23:08] | Nothing indicating that he was hacking or tracking Erin at all. | 没有任何迹象表明他追在踪尔林 |
[23:12] | Well, the guy was an app developer, right? | 他是一个软件开发师对吗 |
[23:14] | Maybe he found a way to… | 有可能他找到了一种方法来… |
[23:15] | I just don’t see how that’s possible. | 我不认为有这种可能性 |
[23:16] | I’ve scoured all the equipment the police seized | 我搜遍了警察从甘里特家里和办公室 |
[23:18] | from Garrett’s home and offices, | 缴获的所有设备 |
[23:20] | and it’s all completely clean. | 一切都很干净 |
[23:21] | Weirdly clean, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 干净得奇怪 |
[23:24] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[23:26] | I’ve never examined a hard drive | 我从未检查过这样的硬盘 |
[23:27] | where someone hasn’t visited at least one naughty website, | 他从没访问过哪怕一个低俗网站 |
[23:30] | asked one embarrassing question on Google. | 从没在谷歌上问过任何蠢问题 |
[23:32] | His are all clean as a whistle. | 他的记录干干净净 |
[23:34] | So I’m inclined to believe | 所以我倾向于认为 |
[23:35] | he did his dirty work on some other system | 他在某个地方隐藏了另一个系统 |
[23:37] | that he has hidden away somewhere. | 用来做这些脏活 |
[23:39] | Bull? | 布尔 |
[23:41] | Marissa. | 玛丽莎 |
[23:43] | I’m doing my best to speak as softly as possible. | 我尽可能试着说得小一点 |
[23:45] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[23:46] | I can hear you. Can you hear me? | 我能听到你的声音 你听得到我吗 |
[23:48] | I can hear you. | 我能听见 |
[23:51] | This is so strange. | 真是奇怪 |
[23:52] | Like spending your whole life | 就像是你这辈子一直都睡在 |
[23:54] | sleeping on the left side of the bed | 床的左边 |
[23:55] | and then suddenly switching to the right. | 但突然换到了右边 |
[23:58] | Officer Zarmeke, | 扎美基警官 |
[23:59] | by the time Garrett Kurtz, | 当甘里特·可茨 |
[24:01] | the victim, had fled the defendant’s home, | 受害者逃离了被告的家时 |
[24:03] | how many times had he already been shot? | 他已被枪击中了多少次 |
[24:06] | According to Ms. Flemming’s statement, | 根据弗乐明女士的口供 |
[24:07] | she had already shot Mr. Kurtz twice at that point. | 她那时已经射中了可茨先生两次 |
[24:12] | My jury did not like that. | 我的陪审团不喜欢这样 |
[24:14] | Neither does mine. | 我也是 |
[24:16] | The defendant told the police, told you | 被告告诉了警方 告诉你 |
[24:19] | that Mr. Kurtz apparently broke into her house that night | 可茨先生那晚闯进了她的家 |
[24:21] | and laid in wait for her. | 并且在那儿等她 |
[24:23] | Did you find any evidence to support this claim? | 有任何证据支持这一说法吗 |
[24:26] | No, we did not. | 没有 我们没找到 |
[24:28] | There were no signs of forced entry. | 没有任何破门而入的迹象 |
[24:30] | None whatsoever. | 一点也没有 |
[24:31] | And don’t the defendant’s phone records indicate | 被告的电话记录难道没有显示 |
[24:33] | that earlier in the day, the defendant called Mr. Kurtz | 当天的早些时候 被告给可茨先生 |
[24:37] | a number of times? | 打了很多次电话吗 |
[24:39] | Yes. Phone records indicate | 是 电话记录显示 |
[24:41] | Ms. Flemming placed calls to Mr. Kurtz 21 times that day. | 弗乐明女士当天给可茨先生打了二十一通电话 |
[24:44] | 21 separate phone calls. | 二十一个独立电话 |
[24:46] | That isn’t true. I didn’t call him. | 那不是真的 我没有打给他 |
[24:48] | I would never call him. | 我永远不可能打给他 |
[24:49] | Erin just got upset at that last piece of testimony. | 尔林对最后一份证词很生气 |
[24:52] | Excellent. Did the jury notice? | 棒极了 陪审团注意到了吗 |
[24:54] | Uh, I don’t really know. | 我不知道 |
[24:55] | – I was too busy noticing… – Marissa, | – 我正忙着注意… – 玛丽莎 |
[24:57] | you’re not there to watch the trial. | 你不是去看审判的 |
[24:59] | You’re there to watch the jury. | 你是去观察陪审团的 |
[25:00] | So, Officer Zarmeke, | 所以 扎美基警官 |
[25:02] | did it occur to you that Ms. Flemming | 你有没有想过弗乐明女士 |
[25:04] | might well have invited the victim over | 有可能邀请受害人来她家 |
[25:06] | – just so she could kill him? – Your Honor. | – 所以她就能杀了他呢 – 法官大人 |
[25:08] | Objection. Speculation. | 反对 诱导证人推测 |
[25:10] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[25:12] | Jury will disregard. | 陪审团可以不予理会 |
[25:13] | So, what do you think, Marissa? | 你怎么认为的 玛丽莎 |
[25:15] | Did the jury disregard? Or did they buy into it? | 陪审团忽视了吗 或者他们相信了 |
[25:18] | I don’t know. Uh, look at the monitors. | 我不知道 看显示器 |
[25:20] | Well, the monitors tell me what the mirror jurors think. | 显示器告诉我镜像陪审团怎么想的 |
[25:22] | I want to know what the real jurors think. | 我想知道真实的陪审团是怎么想的 |
[25:24] | But I’m not a mind reader, Bull. I am a scientist. | 但我不是读心者 布尔 我是一个科学家 |
[25:26] | That’s why we have the mirror jurors. | 这是我们会有镜像陪审员的原因 |
[25:28] | What color are the screens? | 屏幕上是什么颜色 |
[25:30] | They’re red. They’re all red. | 红的 他们都是红的 |
[25:32] | They have been red from the beginning. | 从一开始他们就是红的 |
[25:33] | Well, there you go, then. | 那你就知道了 |
[25:35] | Well, then, I don’t know what you’re doing there. | 那我不知道你在那儿做什么 |
[25:37] | You asked me to come here. | 你让我来这儿的 |
[25:39] | I have no further questions for this witness. | 我对证人的询问到此结束 |
[25:41] | Good morning, | 早上好 |
[25:42] | Officer Zarmeke. | 扎美基警官 |
[25:44] | Are you familiar with a technique | 你熟悉电话欺诈 |
[25:46] | known as phone spoofing? | 这种技术吗 |
[25:47] | Yes. | 熟悉 |
[25:49] | And isn’t it true that phone spoofing | 电话欺诈是一种允许你 |
[25:51] | is a technique that allows you | 把呼叫者的电话号码 |
[25:53] | to change your caller I.D. Number to any number, | 改成任意号码的技术吗 |
[25:56] | making it possible for you to dial your cell phone number, | 让你可以拨打你的手机号码 |
[26:00] | say… oh, I don’t know… | 也许… 我不知道… |
[26:02] | 20, 21 times | 二十遍 二十一遍 不是吗 |
[26:04] | and make it look as if it was an old girlfriend | 让它看上去就像是前女友 |
[26:08] | placing those calls? | 打了这些电话一样 |
[26:10] | I suppose that’s possible, yes. | 是的 我认为这是可能的 |
[26:12] | So when you testified a moment ago | 所以 你刚刚在作证 |
[26:15] | that Erin Flemming called Garrett Kurtz 21 times | 尔林·弗乐明在甘里特·可茨去她家那天 |
[26:19] | on the day he showed up to her house, | 给他打了二十一通电话时 |
[26:22] | you don’t actually know for a fact | 你其实并不知道 |
[26:24] | that it was Erin who called him at all, do you? | 到底是不是尔林给他打的电话 是吗 |
[26:29] | No, but… | 不知道 但是… |
[26:31] | In fact, hadn’t Ms. Flemming made multiple complaints | 事实上 弗乐明女士已经向 |
[26:34] | to the NYPD that her stalker, | 纽约警局多次抱怨 |
[26:37] | Garrett Kurtz, was hacking into every aspect | 她的跟踪者 甘里特·可茨黑进了 |
[26:41] | of her technology, including her phone? | 她的每个科技设备 包括她的手机 |
[26:43] | – Yes, but… – And isn’t it true that Ms. Flemming | – 有过 但是… – 而且弗乐明女士 |
[26:46] | strongly suspected that Mr. Kurtz | 曾严重怀疑可茨先生 |
[26:49] | hacked both her smart locks and her security system | 黑了她的智能锁及安全系统 |
[26:53] | to unlock her doors | 来打开她家的门 |
[26:54] | and break into her home on multiple occasions? | 并且多次闯入她家 这难道不是真的吗 |
[26:57] | Yes. But we never found | 是 但我们从未发现 |
[26:58] | any evidence to support those allegations. | 任何证据来支持这些指控 |
[27:01] | And did you find any evidence to refute those accusations? | 那你们有找到任何证据来反驳这些指控吗 |
[27:07] | Are they all paying attention? | 他们在认真听吗 |
[27:09] | Totally. | 完全在 |
[27:10] | No. | 没有 |
[27:16] | Officer Zarmeke, | 扎美基警官 |
[27:18] | do me a favor, | 帮我一个忙 |
[27:20] | and could you please tell the jury | 能请你告诉陪审团 |
[27:23] | what you see here? | 你在这看到了什么吗 |
[27:24] | It is a photograph of Ms. Flemming’s windows | 这是弗乐明女士家窗户的照片 |
[27:27] | showing in addition to her high-tech systems, | 照片显示除了她的高科技系统 |
[27:29] | she’s installed dowel rods to secure | 她还安装了定位销来 |
[27:32] | her windows. | 保护她的窗户 |
[27:33] | And do you recognize | 你能认出 |
[27:35] | the doggy door in Ms. Flemming’s home? | 这是弗乐明女士家的狗门吗 |
[27:37] | – Yes. – And by my count, | – 是的 – 我数了数 |
[27:40] | it’s been nailed shut with 23 nails. Am I right? | 它被订了二十三颗钉子 我说的对吧 |
[27:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:45] | We just got two greens. | 我们有两个绿灯了 |
[27:46] | How you liking the right side of the bed? | 你喜欢睡床的右边吗 |
[27:48] | Is it fair to say that you’ve been | 由于你的职业 你肯定 |
[27:51] | in a lot of homes in the course of your career? | 去过很多人的家 这么说很公平吧 |
[27:53] | Yeah, that’s fair. | 是 很公平 |
[27:55] | Do most people go to the trouble and expense | 那大多数人会选择安装这些 |
[27:57] | of installing high-tech locks? | 麻烦又昂贵的高科技锁吗 |
[28:00] | Dowel rods in every window? | 给每个窗户都安装定位销 |
[28:03] | Nailing shut their doggy doors? | 给他们家的狗门钉钉子 |
[28:05] | – No. – Would you concede | – 不 – 那你是否同意 |
[28:06] | that these extraordinary security measures | 这些特别的安全措施 |
[28:10] | would seem to indicate that someone was living | 能证明那个人 |
[28:12] | in extreme fear for their life? | 生活在极度恐惧之中吗 |
[28:17] | Yes. | 我同意 |
[28:20] | Thank you. | 感谢你的配合 |
[28:22] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官大人 |
[28:35] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[28:36] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我这会儿有点忙 |
[28:38] | Call my cell. | 打下我手机 |
[28:39] | – Excuse me? – It hasn’t rung | – 啥 – 我手机两天没显示来电了 |
[28:41] | in two days, and I need to be sure it’s working. | 我要确认它没坏 |
[28:44] | And I’m the only one that you could ask? | 你只能来问我吗 |
[28:47] | Why don’t you call yourself from your desk phone. | 用座机自己打 |
[28:50] | Because then Danny would see, and she would know | 那样会被丹尼看到 |
[28:53] | it’s been two days and I haven’t gotten a call | 她就会知道我两天都没有 |
[28:55] | from… | 接到… |
[28:57] | anyone. Can you just call me? | 任何人电话了 就打给我手机一下 |
[29:03] | Damn. | 靠 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[29:05] | Sucks when things work, doesn’t it? | 看到手机好用真的很烦 |
[29:07] | This is not funny. Can you text me now? | 一点都不好笑 现在能给我发个短信吗 |
[29:09] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[29:10] | I haven’t gotten any texts, either. | 我也没收到任何短信 |
[29:12] | Not even a poop emoji from my son. | 连我儿子发的便便表情都没有 |
[29:14] | Well, maybe your phone’s constipated. | 你手机可能便秘了 |
[29:16] | Let’s see. | 等等啊 |
[29:22] | Okay. That’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[29:24] | Clearly, my phone is in excellent digestive health. | 很明显 我手机消化功能好着呢 |
[29:27] | Great. Now get out of here. | 真好 现在给我出去 |
[29:29] | Wash your hands and let me do my work. | 洗手然后让我继续工作 |
[29:37] | That’s how you say thank you? | 你就是这么谢谢我的 |
[29:40] | Garrett and I have been neighbors for a couple years now. | 甘里特和我做了很多年邻居了 |
[29:42] | He lived right next door. | 他就住我隔壁 |
[29:44] | Really nice man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[29:46] | And was that the extent of your relationship? | 你们的关系仅仅是这样吗 |
[29:49] | Friendly next-door neighbors? | 友好相处的邻居 |
[29:51] | Well, that’s how it started. | 最开始是的 |
[29:53] | But then about a month ago, uh, he asked me out. | 一个月前 他开始约我出去 |
[29:58] | What was that like? | 进行得怎样 |
[30:00] | Well, we, uh, went on two dates, | 我们出去了两次 |
[30:02] | and those seemed to go well. | 都挺好的 |
[30:04] | Um, and then I needed to leave the country on business, | 后来我要出国出差 |
[30:07] | so we made plans to see each other as soon as I got back. | 我们就约定我一回来就继续见面 |
[30:09] | He had a girlfriend? | 他有个女朋友 |
[30:11] | The jury seems fascinated. | 陪审团看起来都惊呆了 |
[30:13] | That’s because we don’t think of stalkers as having girlfriends. | 因为我们从来不觉得跟踪狂有女朋友 |
[30:16] | Why stalk someone who doesn’t want to be with you | 既然有一个愿意和你在一起的人 |
[30:19] | when there’s someone else who does? | 为什么还要去跟踪一个不愿意的 |
[30:21] | So, you knew the victim for years. | 所以 你认识被害很多年了 |
[30:25] | Did he ever behave aggressively towards you? | 他有对你表现过暴力倾向吗 |
[30:27] | No. Absolutely not. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[30:29] | He was always a perfect gentleman. | 他一直是个完美绅士 |
[30:31] | Out of curiosity, Ms. Landry, | 我有点好奇 兰德里女士 |
[30:33] | have you ever actually met the defendant before? | 你之前接触过被告吗 |
[30:37] | Never met her. | 没有接触过 |
[30:38] | But I’ve seen her in action. | 但我看见过她 |
[30:40] | She was at Garrett’s house | 甘里特被杀的前几个月 |
[30:42] | a couple months before he was killed. | 她在他家门口 |
[30:45] | It looked like she was trying to break in. | 她好像在尝试闯进去 |
[30:47] | Trying to break in how? | 怎么尝试的 |
[30:49] | Peeking in his windows. | 从他的窗户往里看 |
[30:51] | Pounding on his front door. | 敲打大门 |
[30:53] | The jury keeps looking over here at Erin. | 陪审团在不停瞄尔林 |
[30:56] | Of course. | 必然的 |
[30:57] | They’re starting to think she’s the stalker. | 他们开始怀疑她才是那个跟踪狂 |
[31:00] | Is there a police report on any of this? | 警方有这件事的报告吗 |
[31:03] | No, not even a call to 911. | 没有 完全没有人报警 |
[31:06] | Okay. Uh, Marissa, | 好的 玛丽莎 |
[31:08] | this woman never called 911. | 这个女人没有报警 |
[31:11] | Benny can use that on cross. | 本尼可以从这个点切入 |
[31:13] | Have him ask why she didn’t call | 让他问她为什么 |
[31:15] | the police if Erin seemed so suspicious. | 看到尔林行为可疑却不报警 |
[31:17] | – Got it. – And did the victim | – 好 – 被害对此 |
[31:19] | respond to any of this? | 有任何反应吗 |
[31:21] | No. Either he wasn’t home | 没有 他要么不在家 |
[31:23] | or he was just scared. | 要么就是被吓到了 |
[31:26] | I mean, she was going crazy. | 她当时完全疯了 |
[31:29] | I actually heard her screaming, | 我确切地听到了她喊 |
[31:31] | “I’m going to kill you, Garrett.” | “我会杀了你的 甘里特” |
[31:37] | Sorry, Bull. | 对不起 布尔 |
[31:38] | I hit that neighbor as hard as I could. | 我尽力反驳那个邻居的证词了 |
[31:40] | Didn’t seem to make a damn bit of difference. | 不过感觉一点作用都没有 |
[31:43] | I was sure when you asked her why she didn’t call 911… | 在你问她 既然听到了那些所谓的叫喊和威胁 |
[31:46] | I mean, with all that supposed screaming, | 为什么还不报警的时候 |
[31:48] | all those supposed death threats… | 我本来是很有自信的… |
[31:50] | It’s almost like the jury went deaf. | 但是陪审团跟聋了一样 |
[31:53] | You got to hand it to the other side. | 我们现在一点优势都没有 |
[31:55] | I think they’ve done it. | 我觉得他们已经赢了 |
[31:57] | Think they’ve pretty much convinced the jury | 他们基本上都已经说服陪审团 |
[31:59] | that she’s the stalker and he’s the victim. | 她才是那个跟踪狂 而他是受害者 |
[32:03] | Well, Erin’s up next. | 接下来就是尔林的证词了 |
[32:06] | Maybe once the jury hears from her… | 或许陪审团听她亲自说… |
[32:08] | I’m not sure it’s gonna make much of a difference. | 我觉得应该不会有什么太大转机 |
[32:11] | Erin and I shared a cab after court. | 休庭后尔林和我拼车回去 |
[32:13] | She is convinced the jury doesn’t like her, | 她觉得陪审团不喜欢她 |
[32:16] | doesn’t believe her. | 也不相信她 |
[32:17] | I’m worried that her lack of self-confidence | 我担心陪审团到时候 |
[32:19] | is all the jury’s gonna see. | 只会看到她的不自信 |
[32:21] | Well, tell her not to look at the jury. | 那就让她别看陪审团 |
[32:23] | Tell her to look at me. | 让她看着我 |
[32:24] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[32:26] | No. She can’t just not look at the jury. | 不行 她不能躲避他们 |
[32:29] | If they don’t believe her, they’re gonna convict her. | 如果他们不相信她 就会认为她有罪 |
[32:31] | And the only way they’re gonna believe her | 让陪审团相信她的唯一办法 |
[32:32] | is if Erin speaks directly to them. | 就是让尔林直面他们 |
[32:35] | But, Bull, they’re all red. | 但是 布尔 他们都不相信她 |
[32:36] | If she sees that in their faces, I think it’s gonna shatter | 如果她就那样面对他们 |
[32:39] | what little self-confidence she has left, | 她仅剩的自信也会丧失的 |
[32:41] | in which case her testimony will be a disaster. | 到时候 她的证词就会害死她 |
[32:45] | Well, there’s got to be at least one of ’em | 我觉得最少有一个人 |
[32:47] | who wants to believe her. | 是愿意相信她的 |
[32:48] | You’ve got a contender? | 你确定了那个人吗 |
[32:50] | Yes, I do. | 确定了 |
[32:51] | From my vantage point, based on the juror profiles, | 根据陪审员的档案 |
[32:54] | I’d put my money on juror number three, | 我赌是三号陪审 |
[32:56] | the woman who works for the ride-share company, | 那个在拼车公司工作的女人 |
[32:57] | the one who said she would sit and wait | 她说她会坐着一直等到 |
[33:00] | for however long it took for the train to come. | 火车来 无论多久 |
[33:03] | I think she’s someone who can imagine | 我觉得她能想象 |
[33:05] | extreme, fear-driven scenarios. | 那种极端的 被恐惧支配的场景 |
[33:07] | And if Erin can convince her, | 如果尔林能说服她 |
[33:10] | I think maybe she can convince everyone else. | 我觉得她或许可以说服其他人 |
[33:13] | I agree with Bull | 我同意布尔说的 |
[33:16] | that Erin needs to reach one of these jurors. | 尔林需要和陪审团里的一个人有共鸣 |
[33:20] | But I am a lot more confident in juror number nine, | 但我觉得九号陪审更有希望 |
[33:24] | the woman that said she wouldn’t let | 就是那个不会让陌生人 |
[33:25] | a stranger carry her groceries. | 帮她提购物袋的女人 |
[33:27] | She smiles at Erin all the time. | 她一直在对尔林微笑 |
[33:29] | And, frankly, I haven’t seen juror number three smile at all. | 而且 说实话 我都没见过三号笑过 |
[33:33] | – Well, can’t go by that. – But you do. | – 我们不能就因为感觉决定九号 – 但你就会 |
[33:37] | All the time. | 一直都会 |
[33:38] | I’ll give you my two cents about a juror | 我根据陪审员的镜像对一段证词的反应 |
[33:40] | based on how a mirror juror responds to testimony, | 来告诉你我的建议 |
[33:43] | and, privately, you’ll tell me I’m wrong, | 然后你会根据自己所见 否定我 |
[33:45] | that there’s something I’m not seeing that you are | 因为有些东西我是没有看见的 |
[33:49] | ’cause you’re actually there. | 因为你就在现场 |
[33:51] | Well, I’m actually there. | 这回 我在现场 |
[33:53] | Well, | 听我说 |
[33:55] | I don’t doubt you believe that. | 我不质疑你相信这种感觉 |
[33:57] | And your opinion matters to me. | 你的意见也很重要 |
[33:59] | But we’re trying to keep someone out of prison, | 但我们现在是要防止一个人坐牢 |
[34:02] | not win a bet. | 而不仅仅是打赌 |
[34:03] | So I need | 所以我需要你们 |
[34:04] | both of you to have her address | 让她在说证词的时候 |
[34:06] | her testimony to juror number three. | 面对三号陪审 |
[34:09] | Done and done. | 没问题 |
[34:17] | Juror number three? | 三号陪审 |
[34:19] | Juror number three. | 三号陪审 |
[34:43] | Erin. | 尔林 |
[34:47] | How are you? How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 感觉怎么样 |
[34:49] | I’m terrified. | 我好害怕 |
[34:53] | It’ll go away. | 会过去的 |
[34:54] | You’ll see. After you testify, | 等着吧 在你做完证词之后 |
[34:57] | after we win. | 在我们赢了之后 |
[35:02] | By the way, | 对了 |
[35:04] | did Mr. Colon tell you to address your testimony | 科隆先生告诉了你在说证词的时候 |
[35:07] | to any one specific juror? | 要面对某个特定的陪审员吗 |
[35:09] | Uh-huh. Juror number three. | 说了 三号 |
[35:11] | The young woman who drives for a living. | 当司机的那个年轻女人 |
[35:17] | I’m so glad that you reminded me. | 还好你提醒了我 |
[35:19] | I promised Dr. Bull and Benny that I would tell you. | 我答应了布尔和本尼要告诉你 |
[35:22] | We made a mistake. | 我们之前搞错了 |
[35:23] | We meant to tell you number nine. | 我们应该告诉你是九号陪审的 |
[35:26] | Number nine? A-Are you sure? | 九号 你确定吗 |
[35:28] | I’m positive. | 确定 |
[35:30] | The juror who wouldn’t take any help with her groceries. | 这位陪审团成员不喜欢让人帮助她拿杂物 |
[35:33] | The one juror we are certain is | 我们唯一确信站在你这边的 |
[35:35] | in your corner is number nine. | 就是九号陪审团成员 |
[35:38] | I went to Garrett’s house that day because I knew | 我那晚去了甘里特家是因为 |
[35:40] | that he had taken my dog. | 我知道他带走了我的狗 |
[35:42] | Zeke was everything to me. | 泽科是我的一切 |
[35:44] | He was my protector. | 他是我的保护着者 |
[35:46] | And he was the one thing I knew | 他是唯一甘里特 |
[35:48] | that Garrett couldn’t hack or reprogram. | 无法黑入或者重新编程的东西 |
[35:51] | Which, I guess, is why Garrett felt the need to take him. | 我猜 这就是甘里特带走它的原因 |
[35:54] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[35:56] | I was worried Garrett might hurt Zeke, | 我担心甘里特可能会伤害泽科 |
[35:59] | maybe kill Zeke. | 可能会杀死泽科 |
[36:01] | Which is why I was looking through the windows | 这就是我往窗外看 |
[36:03] | and shouting. | 大喊的原因 |
[36:05] | I was hoping that he would hear my voice and come running, | 我希望它能听到我的声音然后跑过来 |
[36:08] | so that I could see him and know that he was alive. | 这样我就能看见它 知道它还活着 |
[36:12] | And what I was actually screaming was, | 所以我当时喊的其实是 |
[36:15] | “If you hurt my dog, I’ll kill you.” | “你要是伤害我的狗 我就杀了你” |
[36:18] | Not that it matters. | 虽然这不重要 |
[36:20] | I know that that’s still a threat. | 我知道这确实是个威胁 |
[36:22] | But, for me… | 但是 对我来说… |
[36:25] | it was all about Zeke. | 一切都是为了泽科 |
[36:28] | Marissa, | 玛丽莎 |
[36:30] | which juror was it you said seemed most sympathetic to Erin? | 你说哪个陪审团成员看起来最同情尔林来着 |
[36:33] | Uh, you mean last night? | 你说昨晚吗 |
[36:35] | I think it was juror number nine. | 我觉得是九号 |
[36:39] | Good call. | 很英明 |
[36:40] | She just turned green. | 她刚刚变成绿色了 |
[36:45] | Oh, my God. You did it. | 天啊 你做到了 |
[36:46] | You got into Garrett Kurtz’s house. | 你进入了甘里特·可茨的家 |
[36:48] | Had to use my old FBI credential on the landlord, | 不得不给房东看了我的联调局旧证件 |
[36:50] | but, yeah, I did it. | 但 我确实做到了 |
[36:52] | The only problem is, I haven’t found anything, | 唯一的问题是 我什么也没找到 |
[36:55] | and I’m not a computer person, | 我也不是电脑专家 |
[36:56] | so I don’t really know what I’m looking for. | 所以不知道该怎么找 |
[36:58] | That’s why you called me. That’s why I’m here. | 这就是你叫我来的原因 也是我来的原因 |
[37:01] | Time’s a-wasting. Give me the tour. | 时间不等人 带我四处看看 |
[37:02] | Well, there’s not all that much to show. | 没很多可看的 |
[37:04] | This is the ground floor. | 这是一楼 |
[37:05] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[37:06] | Upstairs is the bedroom. | 楼上是卧室 |
[37:08] | There’s nothing there either, but… | 上面也没什么 但是… |
[37:10] | let me show you. | 我带你看看吧 |
[37:17] | You feel this? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[37:19] | Feel what? | 什么 |
[37:20] | This piece of floor. It feels weird. | 这块地板 感觉有点怪 |
[37:27] | I think this comes out. | 好像能抬起来 |
[37:49] | That must be a Faraday cage. | 这肯定是个法拉第笼 |
[37:52] | A what? | 什么 |
[37:53] | A Faraday cage. | 法拉第笼 |
[37:54] | They… block electromagnetic fields. | 它们… 能阻挡磁场 |
[37:57] | That’s why no one ever knew | 这就是没人知道 |
[37:58] | there were any computers down here. | 这里有电脑的原因 |
[38:02] | Let’s see what we can see. | 我们来看看吧 |
[38:04] | Here’s what you need to know. | 你需要知道这点 |
[38:06] | If, for some reason, the verdict doesn’t go our way, | 如果 罪名没有被去除 |
[38:09] | we will immediately file for an appeal. | 我们会立刻上诉 |
[38:12] | And then there will be something called a stay of sentencing, | 但是那样就会是暂缓判决 |
[38:14] | where we will begin to prepare for a whole new trial. | 而我们会为此准备一场新的审判 |
[38:18] | And how long will that take? | 这会花多少时间 |
[38:20] | I mean, a whole new trial. | 一个新的审判 |
[38:23] | A year. Maybe two. | 一年 或者两年 |
[38:25] | What about bail? | 那保释呢 |
[38:27] | I wouldn’t have to go to prison while waiting for a trial, | 我等待审判时不需要待在监狱吧 |
[38:29] | would I? | 是吗 |
[38:31] | Well, Erin, | 尔林 |
[38:33] | you’re on trial for murder. | 你是在等待谋杀审判 |
[38:36] | It’s highly unlikely that they would grant you bail again. | 他们很有可能不会再批准保释了 |
[38:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:43] | We’re about to have a baby soon. | 我们要生孩子了 |
[38:45] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:49] | Yes? | 你好 |
[38:50] | We can hear you. We can hear everything you’re saying. | 我们能听见 我们能听见你们说的每句话 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry, what are you talking about? | 抱歉 你在说什么 |
[38:55] | We found the computers Garrett used to stalk Erin. | 我们找到了甘里特跟踪尔林用的电脑 |
[38:57] | And based on the fact | 我能够 |
[38:59] | that I can hear everything you and everyone else | 听到屋里每个人 |
[39:01] | in the room is saying, | 在说什么 |
[39:02] | I’m guessing he bugged her. | 所以我猜他在她身上放了窃听器 |
[39:05] | It’s on you. | 在你身上 |
[39:07] | Garrett planted some kind of bug, | 甘里特放了某种窃听器 |
[39:09] | some kind of tracking device, | 某种跟踪设备 |
[39:10] | and it’s on you. | 就在你身上 |
[39:12] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[39:13] | I don’t know, but he had to be reasonably sure | 我不知道 但是他肯定得确保 |
[39:15] | it’d be with you whenever you went out. | 这个东西会时刻跟着你 |
[39:17] | Dump your purse. | 倒出你包里的东西 |
[39:28] | This pepper spray feels empty. | 这个胡椒喷雾看起来很空 |
[39:30] | How much do you use it? | 你用的多吗 |
[39:31] | Actually, I’ve never used it. | 其实我从没用过 |
[39:43] | What are you doing? What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 你在这里干什么 |
[39:45] | Get out of my house! | 离开我的房子 |
[39:47] | I know you don’t mean that, Erin. | 我知道你不是这个意思 尔林 |
[39:49] | Stop pretending you don’t like me! | 别再装作你不喜欢我了 |
[39:52] | Stop pretending you don’t love this! | 别再装作你不喜欢了 |
[39:58] | Oh, my God. You shot me! | 天啊 你打中我了 |
[40:00] | I’m gonna kill you, you crazy bitch! | 我要杀了你 你这个疯婊子 |
[40:06] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[40:10] | we have thousands of hours of that tape. | 我们有上千个小时这样的录音 |
[40:14] | Believe it or not, | 信与不信 |
[40:16] | Garrett Kurtz was listening | 甘里特·可茨窃听 |
[40:19] | and cataloguing Erin’s every move | 并记录尔林的一举一动 |
[40:23] | for six months. | 已有六个月 |
[40:25] | And in an ironic twist, | 一个讽刺的反转 |
[40:27] | he even recorded the night he decided to invade her home | 他甚至录下了那晚他入侵她房子 |
[40:31] | and force himself on her. | 并且试图侵犯她的内容 |
[40:34] | The night she… finally ended his reign of terror. | 那晚… 她终于结束了他的恐怖控制 |
[40:38] | So let me ask you, | 那么请问各位 |
[40:40] | do you need any further proof | 你们还需要更多证据 |
[40:41] | that this woman was in imminent danger? | 来证明这个女人是处于危险的吗 |
[40:43] | Because, like I just said, | 因为 我刚刚说了 |
[40:45] | we have thousandsof hours of it. | 我们有上千小时的证据 |
[40:54] | It’s the most wonderful time of the year | # 这是一年中最美好的时节 # |
[41:00] | With the kids jingle belling and everyone telling | # 孩子们摇着铃铛 大家说着 # |
[41:05] | You be of good cheer | # 你要兴致勃勃 # |
[41:08] | It’s the most… | #这是一年中… # |
[41:10] | How do you like your present? | 喜欢你的礼物吗 |
[41:11] | I love it. | 喜欢死了 |
[41:14] | Where’s Izzy? | 伊兹呢 |
[41:15] | Uh, fast asleep. | 睡了 |
[41:16] | On her back, | 躺着 |
[41:18] | dreaming of the night she can sleep on her stomach again. | 梦着自己能够再次趴着烂醉的日子 |
[41:21] | Juror number nine, huh? | 九号陪审团成员 |
[41:24] | – I just got lucky. – No. | – 我只是幸运而已 – 不 |
[41:26] | I think I’m the one who got lucky. | 我觉得是我幸运 |
[41:30] | Merry Christmas, Marissa Morgan. | 圣诞快乐 玛丽莎·摩根 |
[41:31] | Merry Christmas, Dr. Bull. | 圣诞快乐 布尔博士 |
[41:36] | There’ll be parties for hosting | # 会有盛大的派对 # |
[41:38] | Marshmallows for toasting | # 火烤的棉花糖 # |
[41:40] | And caroling out in the snow | # 还有雪中的唱诗班 # |
[41:43] | There’ll be scary ghost stories… | # 可怕的鬼故事 # |
[41:46] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 |
[41:48] | Hold on a second. I-I can’t hear you. | 稍等 我听不清 |
[41:51] | Let me get to someplace quiet. | 我找个安静的地方 |
[41:52] | It’s the most wonderful time… | # 这是一年中最美好的… # |
[41:54] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[41:57] | Hello? Can I help you? | 你好 我能帮你吗 |
[41:58] | You know, your fives look like threes. | 你知道吗 你的五看着像三 |
[42:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[42:02] | Your fives. You gave me your number, | 你写的五 你不是给我你的号码了吗 |
[42:05] | and I’m beginning to think you didn’t want me to have it, | 我开始想你是不是本来不想给我的 |
[42:07] | because your fives, they look like threes. | 因为你写的五看着像三 |
[42:10] | They also look like eights. | 也像八 |
[42:12] | They also look like sixes. | 也像六 |
[42:13] | And I don’t even want to get into what your twos look like. | 我都不想提你的二了 |
[42:15] | George? | 乔治吗 |
[42:17] | I’ve been trying to call you for a week. | 我想联系你一周了 |
[42:19] | You know how many different numbers I’ve tried? | 你知道我试了多少个号码吗 |
[42:21] | I hear music. | 我听到音乐了 |
[42:23] | You out clubbing? | 你在夜店吗 |
[42:25] | Uh, office Christmas party. | 公司的圣诞派对 |
[42:28] | So you’re busy. | 所以你很忙咯 |
[42:29] | I am so not busy. | 我完全不忙 |
[42:33] | Want to go to the library? | 想去图书馆吗 |
[42:34] | Year… | # 时节… # |