英文名称:The Butterfly Effect 3:Revelations
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | All right, Josh. | 好了 乔希 |
[01:39] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[01:45] | Five more minutes. | 再等五分钟 |
[01:47] | No. I’m counting to 3, | 不 我数到3 |
[01:49] | and then I’m going to get mad. | 再不走我要生气了 |
[01:51] | Five more minutes! | 五分钟! |
[01:52] | 1… 1… | |
[01:54] | 2… 2… | |
[01:56] | 2.5… 2.5… | |
[01:59] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[02:00] | What do you want for dinner? | 晚饭想吃什么? |
[02:02] | Chinese. | 中国菜 |
[02:03] | You had Chinese last night. | 你昨晚才吃过中国菜 |
[02:04] | I have to eat it every day. | 我每天都得吃中国菜 |
[02:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:07] | Be a kung fu master. | 我要成为功夫大师 |
[02:09] | Well, show me your moves, Jackie Chan. | 好吧 秀几招 小成龙 |
[02:13] | You ready for your tournament tonight? | 今晚的比赛你准备好了吗? |
[02:15] | Yeah. I’m going to make him bleed. | 是的 我要打到他血流不止 |
[02:17] | I’m going to make him cry. | 我要让他哭着求饶 |
[02:18] | I’m going to make him run home to his mama. | 我要打得他哭着回家找妈妈 |
[02:20] | -Who? -Michael. I hate him. | -打谁? -迈克尔 我讨厌他 |
[02:22] | He’s, like, your friend. | 他 好像 是你的朋友 |
[02:23] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[02:25] | Why not? | 为什么不是? |
[02:26] | Because he picks on people. | 因为他老是数落别人 |
[02:27] | Does he pick on you? | 他也数落你? |
[02:29] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[02:31] | I’m going to talk to his mother about that. | 我要跟他妈妈谈谈这件事 |
[02:35] | No! Mom! | 不要! 妈妈! |
[02:37] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[03:13] | Turn on the lights. | 把灯打开 |
[03:18] | Write this down. | 记下来 |
[03:20] | 7:12 p.m. | 下午7点12分 |
[03:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[03:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:31] | So what did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[03:36] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[03:38] | Yes, I do. You think I do this for the great benefits package? | 不 我想知道 你觉得我这么做事为了什么好处吗? |
[03:44] | Jenna, don’t forget your shrink appointment today. | 珍娜 别忘了今天你还有个约会 |
[03:47] | I don’t want to hear you skipped to another one. | 我可不想听到你又换到另一个的消息 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:900个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:109个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:52个,托福词汇:71个,考研词汇:114个,专四词汇:98个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:201个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:51] | Oh. Thanks, Jenna. Thanks for helping. | 喔 谢谢 珍娜 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[03:55] | Thanks for keeping my brain stable while I jump through time. | 谢谢你在我穿梭时空的时候 保持我的大脑稳定 |
[03:58] | No problem, Sam. Glad I could help. | 不用谢 山姆 我很乐意帮你 |
[04:32] | The things that she can cook… meatloaf. | 她会做的菜有… 熏肉卷 |
[04:36] | So I got home, and she’s wearing her negligee… | 我到家的时候 她穿着睡衣… |
[04:54] | You know it’s good if you burn your mouth. | 烧到嘴巴时 那个效果还不错 |
[04:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:57] | That’s the guy? | 是那个人? |
[04:58] | That’s the psychic? | 那个就是通灵的人么? |
[05:01] | Laugh all you want, | 笑你的吧 |
[05:02] | but that psychic’s put 22 perps behind bars. | 但这个通灵的人已经把22个坏蛋关进监狱了 |
[05:12] | He took the car, but it’s not what he was after. | 他把车开走了 但抢车不是他的目的 |
[05:14] | The purse? | 是钱包? |
[05:16] | It was her. He was there to kill her. | 目标就是她 他是专门来杀她的 |
[05:21] | It was a hit… murder for hire. | 那是谋杀… 买凶杀人 |
[05:23] | Who hired him, Sam? | 山姆 是谁买凶的呢? |
[05:24] | It’s in his cell phone records. | 这是他手机的通话记录 |
[05:26] | He made a phone call 12 after 7. | 7点12分他打了一个电话 |
[05:33] | -Come on. How does he know this stuff? -Never mind. | -说嘛 他怎么知道这些的? -不关你事 |
[05:35] | Get the ex-husband’s phone records. | 去找她前夫的电话记录 |
[05:37] | See if he received a call at 7:12 that night. | 看看他在那晚的7点12分有没有接到电话 |
[05:39] | I suspected the ex, the way that kid’s left unharmed. | 因为孩子没受到伤害 我觉得前夫有嫌疑 |
[05:42] | Excuse me, Detective, uh… | 等一下 大侦探 呃… |
[05:44] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[05:45] | The kid wasn’t unharmed. | 孩子不是没受伤 |
[05:47] | He saw his mother bludgeoned to death. | 他看到他妈妈被打死 |
[05:51] | I assume my check is downstairs. | 估计我的支票在楼下呢 |
[05:55] | I don’t know how you know what you know, | 我不知道你是怎么知道这些的 |
[05:57] | but I know that you ain’t no psychic. | 但我知道你像巫师那样灵 |
[05:59] | Prove me wrong. | 来看看我是不是错了 |
[06:01] | Tell me the first thing my wife ever said to me. | 说说我妻子和我说的第一件事 |
[06:04] | Real psychics know that kind of shit, Sam. | 真正的巫师会知道这些琐事的 山姆 |
[06:08] | I look forward to your next call, Detective. | 大侦探 我等你的电话 |
[06:26] | So this ought to settle us up for this month and next. | 我们这个月和下个月的帐都结了 |
[06:29] | Look at you. Ain’t you the sweetest thing? | 你看你 谁说你不是个窝心的小宝贝? |
[06:33] | The way you take care of your sister. | 你照顾你的姐姐的方式 |
[06:35] | About as sweet as pumpkin pie. | 就像南瓜派那样甜蜜 |
[06:38] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你的确是这样 |
[06:40] | How sweet is pumpkin pie | 用你小嘴上的奶油 |
[06:41] | with some whipped cream on that sweet little ass of yours? | 做成的南瓜派该有多甜阿? |
[06:46] | Yeah, uh, you know, | 对 呃 那个 |
[06:47] | I actually got to get going | 其实我要走了 |
[06:48] | because I got ice cream in the groceries. | 因为我还要拿着些冰激淋 |
[06:50] | I need to introduce you to my niece Roxanne. | 我带你去认识我的侄女罗克珊 |
[06:53] | I’d love to meet her. | 荣幸之至 |
[06:54] | Okay. I’ll get her number for you. | 好的 我把她的电话给你 |
[06:57] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[06:59] | You stay right there. I’ll be right back. | 你在这别走 我马上就回来 |
[07:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:05] | Jenna. | 珍娜 |
[07:12] | Didn’t hear me knocking? | 没听到我敲门吗? |
[07:14] | Didn’t know it was you. | 不知道是你在敲门 |
[07:18] | Who’d you think it was? | 那你认为是谁? |
[07:20] | Gestapo. | 盖世太保 |
[07:25] | You ever open up a window in here? | 你在这开过窗么? |
[07:27] | What, and lose the ambiance? | 怎么了 没格调了? |
[07:34] | You’re never gonna believe what happened last night. | 你肯定不相信昨晚发生了什么 |
[07:37] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[07:39] | The Kalowitzes next door were up late fighting. | 隔壁的卡罗威泽斯夫妇一直吵到很晚 |
[07:43] | Shocking. | 真令人吃惊 |
[07:44] | Let me get to the good part. | 来讲讲好的消息 |
[07:47] | She drops the D-bomb. | 她用了”离”字开头的绝招 |
[07:49] | Divorce? | 离婚? |
[07:51] | So it looks like Apartment 3-B might be opening up. | 看来3-B房间就快要空出来了 |
[07:54] | You could grab it. We could be neighbors. | 你可以住过来 我们就是邻居了 |
[07:56] | Yeah, then you could stay up late eavesdropping on me. | 没错 这样你就可以整夜偷听我的生活了 |
[07:59] | Oh, yeah. Eavesdropping on your exciting social life. | 喔 是的 偷听你刺激的社交生活 |
[08:04] | Those things will fucking kill ya. | 这些东西会他妈的害死你的 |
[08:06] | Godspeed. | 上帝保佑 |
[08:13] | So how was work, Mr. Police Psychic? | 工作进展如何 警察巫师先生? |
[08:16] | We ever find out who killed Mommy in the park? | 找出来在公园杀害妈妈的是谁了吗? |
[08:18] | Get an ID? | 确定身份了? |
[08:21] | Yeah. It was some gun the ex hired. | 没错 是前夫雇的杀手 |
[08:25] | It’s always the ex. | 每次都是前夫 |
[08:27] | I should warn Peggy | 在佩吉和凯文 |
[08:28] | before she serves Kevin those divorce papers. | 离婚之前 我要去给她个警告 |
[08:31] | To do that, you’d actually have to leave your apartment. | 这样的话 你就不得不搬出公寓了 |
[08:37] | Sorry. That was just a joke. | 抱歉 我在开玩笑 |
[08:41] | Anyway, I leave my apartment. | 不管怎样 我搬出公寓就是了 |
[08:43] | In fact, I went out just this morning to see my psychoanalyst. | 其实 我今天早晨去看了心理医生 |
[08:46] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[08:49] | No, seriously, Jenna. That’s… That’s great. | 不 说真的 珍娜 那… 那真的很好 |
[08:51] | What did she have to say? | 她说了什么? |
[08:54] | She agreed with me that it’s really unhealthy | 她同意我的看法 对火灾中 |
[08:56] | that we never talk about what happened in the fire. | 发生的事情闭口不谈是不好的 |
[09:00] | Please! Let me out! | 求求你! 让我出去! |
[09:04] | She said that the more I know about what happened, | 她说我对那情况知道的越多 |
[09:08] | the more I’ll be free of it. | 我就越少受其困扰 |
[09:11] | Seriously. Can we talk about it? | 说真的 能聊聊那件事吗? |
[09:14] | What is there to talk about? | 有什么好聊的? |
[09:15] | Jenna, were you gonna pay this, or… | 珍娜 你要为这付出代价吗 还是… |
[09:17] | The police said that it was a gas leak, | 警察说是瓦斯泄漏 |
[09:19] | but you came in from outside. | 但你是从外面回来的 |
[09:25] | I smelled smoke. | 我闻到烟味的 |
[09:27] | I didn’t know where it was coming from. | 我不知道烟是哪来的 |
[09:28] | I thought it was the neighbor’s house, | 我以为是邻居家的 |
[09:30] | -So I went outside to look. -And you got a ladder? | -所以我出去看看 -你还找到了梯子? |
[09:32] | -Yeah! -It just doesn’t make any sense. | -是的! -这完全说不通 |
[09:34] | How did you have time to go to the shed and get a ladder… | 你怎么会有时间跑去棚子 还找到了梯子… |
[09:36] | You know, I don’t remember, Jenna! | 你明白的 我不记得了 珍娜! |
[09:38] | I don’t remember! | 我不记得了! |
[09:40] | I don’t want to remember! I was 15 years old. | 我也不想记得! 那时我只有15岁 |
[09:45] | Is that enough, Jenna? Is the interrogation over? | 够了吗 珍娜? 审问结束了么? |
[09:55] | Ice cream’s in the freezer. | 冰箱里有冰激淋 |
[09:57] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[10:02] | Thanks for the groceries. | 谢谢你帮我买零食 |
[10:07] | What are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天有什么事? |
[10:09] | You want to come over for dinner? | 想过来吃晚饭吗? |
[10:11] | I could make a casserole. | 我可以做个煲 |
[10:14] | Yeah. I’ll come by tomorrow. | 好的 我明天过来 |
[10:16] | Promise? | 一言为定? |
[10:19] | What are we, in the third grade? | 搞什么 我们还是三年级吗? |
[10:21] | Promise? | 一言为定? |
[10:23] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩 |
[10:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Get some sleep tonight, okay? | 晚上睡个好觉 好吗? |
[11:07] | Can I help you? | 找我什么事? |
[11:09] | You don’t recognize me. | 你不认识我啦 |
[11:12] | Elizabeth Brown? | 伊丽莎白·布朗? |
[11:14] | Rebecca’s sister? | 丽贝卡的妹妹? |
[11:20] | Nice to see you, too. | 见到你还是很高兴的 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:26] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:30] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[11:31] | Thank you. Yes. It’s all right. | 谢谢 是 还好啦 |
[11:34] | Here, let me clean off this seat for you… | 这边 我帮你腾个座儿… |
[11:37] | No. Don’t. Sam, don’t worry about it. | 不 不了 山姆 别麻烦了 |
[11:38] | Get this crap out of the way. | 把这些垃圾扔出去 |
[11:40] | So what brings you to my part of town? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[11:44] | I came… I came back for the execution. | 我来… 我来是为了那死刑 |
[11:47] | They’re executing Lonnie on Friday. | 他们周五要处死朗尼 |
[11:51] | Lethal injection. | 注射死亡 |
[11:53] | -Lonnie… -Lonnie Flennons. | -朗尼… -朗尼·费勒南斯 |
[11:55] | The guy that ki… | 就是那个… |
[11:57] | The guy they say killed Rebecca. | 他们认为杀死丽贝卡的那个人 |
[12:02] | Sam… | 山姆… |
[12:04] | You act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 看起来你不知道我在说什么 |
[12:06] | No, I… I… | 不 我… 我… |
[12:08] | Yeah. Of course. | 不 我当然知道 |
[12:13] | I just hadn’t thought about Rebecca in a long time, | 我只是好久没想起丽贝卡了 |
[12:15] | that’s all. | 就这样 |
[12:19] | You want a drink? | 来一杯吗? |
[12:24] | It’s clean. | 这干净的 |
[12:29] | So… | 那么… |
[12:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来这是干嘛的? |
[12:33] | Lonnie didn’t kill my sister. | 朗尼没有杀害我妹妹 |
[12:36] | -And how do you know that? -Well… | -那你怎么知道? -好吧… |
[12:38] | Because I found this diary when I was helping my parents move. | 因为我在帮父母搬家时 发现了这本日记 |
[12:44] | Rebecca wrote about you a lot, Sam. | 丽贝卡写的很多都是你 山姆 |
[12:46] | About how much she loved you. | 关于她是多么爱你 |
[12:48] | Do you remember when | 你还记得那时 |
[12:50] | Lonnie tried to convince the jury during the trial | 朗尼在审判时试图说服陪审团 |
[12:53] | that, you know, they were… | 你知道的 相信他们… |
[12:56] | having a relationship? | 在恋爱? |
[12:58] | -Do you remember? -Yeah, I remember. | -你还记得吗? -对 我记得 |
[13:01] | It was true, Sam. | 那是真的 山姆 |
[13:03] | Rebecca was cheating on you. | 丽贝卡对你不忠 |
[13:05] | I know this hurts. | 我知道这很伤人 |
[13:08] | Look. May 18th, 1998. | 看 1998年五月18号 |
[13:12] | “Someone has been following me. | “有人一直在跟踪我 |
[13:14] | “It’s definitely not Sam. | 肯定不是山姆 |
[13:17] | “He doesn’t know about Lonnie, but I have to tell him. | 他还不知道朗尼 可我得告诉他 |
[13:20] | “I feel so guilty. | 我感觉如此愧疚 |
[13:21] | I don’t know what to do.” | 我不知道该怎么办” |
[13:22] | I took this diary to the cops. | 我把日记带给了警方 |
[13:26] | They say it’s… | 他们说这… |
[13:27] | it’s not sufficient evidence to reopen the case. | 不是确切证据 不能重新开庭 |
[13:33] | -Well, if that’s what they say… -And then, | -那么 要是他们这么说… -然后 |
[13:34] | I talked to your friend. Detective Glenn? | 我跟你的朋友谈过 格伦侦探? |
[13:38] | Sam… | 山姆… |
[13:40] | He told me that you have a way of knowing things | 他告诉我你有办法了解 |
[13:45] | that nobody else knows? | 别人不知道的事情? |
[13:47] | That… That you can… | 他说… 说你能… |
[13:49] | see into crime. | 调查犯罪 |
[13:51] | Sam, I want to hire you. | 山姆 我想要雇你 |
[13:53] | I have $5,000 in cash. | 我有5000美元现金 |
[13:56] | Okay? | 行不行? |
[13:59] | Here. | 拿着 |
[14:00] | -I can’t, Elizabeth. -Why? | -我不行 伊丽莎白 -为什么? |
[14:05] | -It’s complicated. I’m sorry. -Complicated. | -这很麻烦 我很抱歉 -麻烦 |
[14:07] | But… | 可是… |
[14:09] | The guy that killed Rebecca got away. | 杀害丽贝卡的凶手逍遥法外 |
[14:12] | And Lonnie Flennons, an innocent man, | 而朗尼·费勒南斯 一个无辜的人 |
[14:16] | a man she loved, | 一个她所爱的人 |
[14:18] | is going to die. | 将会死去 |
[14:22] | I wish I could help. | 我倒希望能帮上忙 |
[14:23] | I do. I… | 我真的 我… |
[14:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:27] | Sam… | 山姆… |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:39] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[14:41] | You forgot this. | 算了吧 |
[14:44] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[14:46] | She would have wanted you to have it. | 她会想要你留着的 |
[15:00] | So, um… | 那就 呃… |
[15:02] | Tell me about this dead girl. | 跟我说说那个死去的女孩儿 |
[15:04] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[15:08] | Rebecca Brown, | 丽贝卡·布朗 |
[15:09] | first girl I ever fell for. | 是我第一个为之倾心的女孩 |
[15:11] | You never thought about jumping back before? | 你之前从没想过回到过去? |
[15:14] | Thought about it a hundred times. I just… | 想过一百次了 我只是… |
[15:15] | But you’d know better. | 但你会更了解 |
[15:18] | Sam, this is serious shit. | 山姆 这是个严肃的事儿 |
[15:21] | There’s two big rules. | 有两大条规矩 |
[15:23] | You never jump back to alter your own past. | 你绝不能回去改变自己的过去 |
[15:26] | And you never jump unsupervised. | 还有你决不能在无人监管时回去 |
[15:28] | What if I just go back and nobody sees me? | 要是我只是回去而没人看到我呢? |
[15:33] | If I… | 要是我… |
[15:34] | If I do exactly as you taught me and just observe? | 要是我完全按你教的只是观察呢? |
[15:37] | Come on, man. Let’s be honest with ourselves. | 得了吧 伙计 别自欺欺人了 |
[15:41] | Do you really think that you can go back | 你真以为你能回去 |
[15:43] | and watch your girlfriend get murdered, | 眼睁睁地看着你的女朋友被杀害 |
[15:45] | -and not intervene? -I’ve seen dozens of people | -却无动于衷吗? -我曾看到许多人 |
[15:47] | killed right before my eyes, | 就在我眼前被杀害 |
[15:48] | and I haven’t lifted a finger. | 却什么也没做 |
[15:49] | Well, this is different, Sam. | 那 这可不一样 山姆 |
[15:51] | You’ve seen for yourself what happens if you… | 你自己见识过 要是你… |
[15:54] | if you break these rules. | 要是你打破规矩会发生什么事 |
[15:56] | Your sister dies in a fire. | 你妹妹死于火灾 |
[15:59] | You jump back, thinking you can save her. | 你回到过去 以为你能救她 |
[16:01] | And you do. | 而且你做到了 |
[16:03] | But what you didn’t expect | 可你没料到 取而代之 |
[16:04] | was that your parents were gonna die instead. | 你的父母会死去 |
[16:09] | You try to save one life. You kill two. | 你试图拯救一条人命 你却害死了两个 |
[16:12] | How many times you gotta jump back before you know the rules? | 在你了解规矩之前你要回去多少次? |
[16:14] | -15? 20? -Enough to know I don’t want to do it any more. | -15次? 20次? -知道我不会再那样就够了 |
[16:16] | Exactly. You know, you nearly fried your brain. | 这就对了 你知道吗 你都快把脑袋弄糊了 |
[16:20] | You can’t handle that many overlaps. | 重复那么多次你会受不了的 |
[16:23] | It’ll drive you crazy. | 那样会让你发疯 |
[16:24] | Can we get another round here, sweetheart? | 给我们再来一杯吧 甜心? |
[16:28] | Save it, Goldburg. | 省省吧 高德伯格 |
[16:30] | You gave me an “F” in freshman physics, remember? | 你大一物理给了我个”F” 还记得吗? |
[16:32] | You’re never gonna let me live it down. | 你永远也不会让我忘了的 |
[16:34] | You start tipping, I might. | 你给小费 我可能会 |
[16:36] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[16:37] | Everybody’s happy. | 大家都开心 |
[16:41] | I know it’s hard, man. | 我知道这很难 伙计 |
[16:43] | But for whatever reason, | 可是不管什么原因 |
[16:45] | your girl Rebecca had to die. | 你的女人丽贝卡必须死 |
[16:47] | And I’ve had to live with it. | 而我必须得忍受 |
[16:51] | Not saving someone’s life | 不去拯救某人的生命 |
[16:53] | isn’t the same thing as killing them, Sam. | 并不意味着是杀害他们 山姆 |
[16:56] | No. | 不是 |
[16:59] | But it’s close. | 但很接近 |
[17:04] | You do a good thing, Sam. | 你在做好事 山姆 |
[17:06] | You bring a lot of closure to people. | 你给人们带来很多了结 |
[17:08] | Everybody but myself. | 除了我自己 |
[17:10] | You gotta stop living in the past. | 你不能继续活在过去了 |
[17:12] | You gotta get this girl out of your mind. | 你得把这个女孩抛在脑后 |
[17:13] | She’s dead. | 她已经不在了 |
[17:14] | You’re never gonna see her again. | 你再也见不到她了 |
[17:17] | And if you want to help this poor death-row bastard, | 你要是想帮助这个可怜的死囚区杂种 |
[17:20] | then you better find a way to do it in the here and now. | 那你最好在当前找个办法来解决 |
[17:25] | It’s like my ex-wife used to say before she | 就像是我前妻跟一个他妈的园丁 |
[17:28] | ran off to Ecuador with the fucking gardener. | 跑去厄瓜多尔之前总爱说的 |
[17:32] | You gotta live in the moment, man. | 你得活在当下 伙计 |
[17:45] | This one’s on the house. | 这杯算我请 |
[17:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:48] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[17:50] | A buttery nipple. | 黄油乳头 |
[18:10] | Come on! | 加油! |
[18:12] | Uh! Hurry! | 啊! 快点! |
[18:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[18:40] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[18:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:46] | Please. | 别 |
[18:49] | Vicky, I need to be alone right now. | 维姬 我现在想独自静静 |
[18:53] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[18:56] | No. | 不 |
[18:57] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[19:01] | That’s fine. | 无所谓 |
[19:06] | I really know how to pick ’em, huh? | 我真是会挑人 哈? |
[19:10] | It’s nothing personal. | 我不是不行 |
[19:12] | What? | 什么? |
[19:16] | Are you… Are you gay? | 你是… 你是同志吗? |
[19:18] | I could introduce you to my friend Brendan. | 我能把你介绍给我的朋友布兰丹 |
[19:20] | He’s gay, too. Maybe you guys could hang out! | 他也是个同志 也许你们能在一块儿! |
[19:22] | Well, I’ll be sure to give you his number, | 这样吧 我肯定会给你他的号码 |
[19:24] | and you can go, you know, do man things. | 然后你们能去 你知道 做些男人的事儿 |
[19:28] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧? |
[19:49] | Rebecca… | 丽贝卡… |
[20:11] | Lonnie… | 朗尼… |
[20:32] | Hey, Liz. It’s Sam. | 嘿 利兹 我是山姆 |
[20:34] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[20:37] | I’ll help you out. | 我会帮你的 |
[20:50] | You got five minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[21:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:05] | Hey, Lonnie. | 嘿 朗尼 |
[21:07] | Sam Reide. Remember me? | 山姆·瑞德 记得我吗? |
[21:11] | South Pontiac High. | 南庞蒂克高中 |
[21:14] | South Pontiac Grizzly Bears. | 南庞蒂克灰熊队 |
[21:23] | I’m here to help you. | 我来这儿帮你的 |
[21:30] | Look, Lonnie. I know you didn’t kill Rebecca Brown. | 听着 朗尼 我知道你没有杀害丽贝卡·布朗 |
[21:39] | Jesus, Lonnie. Say something. | 上帝啊 朗尼 说话啊 |
[21:44] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[21:45] | I just told you. | 我刚说过 |
[21:47] | You here to laugh at me? | 你来这儿嘲笑我? |
[21:48] | No, look, Lonnie. | 不是 听着 朗尼 |
[21:49] | I know you loved Rebecca. | 我知道你爱着丽贝卡 |
[21:52] | I know she loved you. | 我知道她爱你 |
[21:53] | I know what was going on. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[21:55] | She wrote all about it, right here. | 她写了关于你的一切 就在这儿 |
[22:02] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干嘛? |
[22:05] | We can get a new trial. | 我们能重新开庭 |
[22:10] | Look, Lonnie. I don’t think you heard me. | 听着 朗尼 我觉得你没听我说 |
[22:14] | This is new evidence. | 这是个新的证据 |
[22:15] | The police don’t want to reopen the case, | 警察不想重审这个案子 |
[22:17] | but we can request a stay of execution. | 可我们能申请缓刑 |
[22:19] | New evidence. New trial. | 新的证据 重新开庭 |
[22:20] | -You’ll be exonerated. -No. | -你会被释放的 -不 |
[22:23] | Do you understand? | 你听懂了没? |
[22:27] | -I’m sending this to your lawyer. -No. | -我会把这带给你的律师 -不行 |
[22:31] | Lonnie, would you just look at the diary! | 朗尼 你能不能就看看这日记! |
[22:34] | It was you. | 是你 |
[22:37] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[22:39] | And I’ve been locked in here for 10 years. | 我在这儿被关了十年 |
[22:44] | And you’ve been free. | 而你却逍遥法外 |
[22:47] | You can’t come in here and do this to me! | 你不能来这儿这样对我! |
[22:50] | You can’t pretend to be the good guy now | 你不能现在来装好人 |
[22:54] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[22:57] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平! |
[22:58] | You did it, Sam! | 是你做的 山姆! |
[23:00] | You should be in here! | 你该在这儿! |
[23:02] | -Let’s go. -You did it, Sam! | -走吧 -是你做的 山姆! |
[23:04] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平! |
[23:05] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[23:31] | I’ll never get used to this cold. | 我永远也习惯不了这种冷 |
[23:35] | So what’s on the menu tonight? | 那么今晚的主题是什么? |
[23:36] | Homicide? Rape? Vehicular manslaughter? | 谋杀? 强奸? 还是汽车肇事? |
[23:42] | Rebecca Brown. | 丽贝卡·布朗 |
[23:44] | Sam, what are you doing? | 山姆 你这是在干嘛? |
[23:46] | It’s okay, Jenna. | 没事的 珍娜 |
[23:48] | Just give me the numbers. | 把号码给我就行 |
[23:51] | You’re breaking the rules. | 你在违反规则 |
[23:52] | They’re my rules to break. | 我打破的是我的规则 |
[23:53] | You can’t save her, Sam. | 你救不了她的 山姆 |
[23:56] | I can do this here, the safe way, | 我能在这里 通过安全的方式进行 |
[23:58] | or I can do it at home by myself and risk everything. | 或者在家里独自承担风险 |
[24:03] | -Sam… -Either way, I’m gonna do it. | -山姆… -不论哪种方式 我都会做 |
[24:04] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[24:06] | The numbers. | 给我号码 |
[24:20] | June 6th, 1998. | 1998年 6月6日 |
[24:23] | Murder happened approximately 12:40 a.m. | 凶杀案发生于上午12:40左右 |
[24:26] | on a Saturday. | 那是星期六 |
[25:11] | Who’s in there? | 是谁在那边? |
[25:13] | I have a fucking gun. | 我有枪的 |
[25:16] | Liz. Liz. It’s me. | 利兹 利兹 是我 |
[25:17] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[25:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[25:20] | No, no, no. It’s cool. | 不 不 不 真酷 |
[25:22] | No. My parents are out of town this weekend. | 不 周末我父母不在镇里 |
[25:24] | -No, no… -Come on. I got some wine coolers… | -不 不是… -来嘛 我有些葡萄酒… |
[25:27] | -Becky calls it “bitch beer.” -Lock the doors… | -贝基叫它”泼妇酒” -关上门… |
[25:28] | -You want some bitch beer? -Get back in the car! | -来点泼妇酒么? -回到车上去! |
[25:32] | -I’m not getting back in my car… -Listen. | -我不会回车上的… -听着 |
[25:33] | You’re in danger. This is serious, okay? | 你很危险 我是认真的 明白么? |
[25:38] | Get in the car. | 到车里去 |
[25:40] | Okay? | 成么? |
[25:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:47] | Keep the doors locked. | 关上车门 |
[25:48] | If you see anything, honk your horn. | 如果你看到什么 就按喇叭 |
[25:50] | Okay? | 明白么? |
[27:35] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡? |
[28:05] | Elizabeth! Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! 伊丽莎白! |
[28:30] | Hey, man. You okay? | 嘿 兄弟 没事吧? |
[28:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[28:34] | Paco. You know? | 帕科 不记得了? |
[28:36] | I rent your couch. | 我租了你的沙发 |
[28:39] | I rent out my couch? | 我出租了我的沙发? |
[28:41] | It’s the recession, pendejo. | 是缺钱了 白痴 |
[28:48] | -Where are my car keys? -Car keys? | -我的汽车钥匙在哪? -汽车钥匙? |
[28:50] | You don’t have a car. | 你没有汽车啊 |
[29:22] | You gotta stop showing up here. | 不要再来这里了 |
[29:23] | I need the case file on the Rebecca Brown murder. | 我需要关于丽贝卡·布朗谋杀案的档案 |
[29:25] | This is the last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[29:45] | So who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[29:47] | He was a suspect in the Brown murder 10 years ago. | 他是10年前布朗谋杀案的一名嫌疑人 |
[29:49] | But now he’s obsessed with the case. | 不过现在他无法摆脱这案子的困扰 |
[29:52] | What, do you think he might be our guy? | 什么 你觉得他能成我们的人? |
[29:54] | I think he’s just a lost soul. | 我觉得他只是个失落的灵魂 |
[29:57] | Hey, let’s show him the others. | 嘿 给他一些其它的吧 |
[29:58] | What? | 什么? |
[30:00] | If he’s the killer, we’ll know. | 如果他是杀人犯 我们会知道的 |
[30:09] | Paper’s calling our guy the “Pontiac Killer.” | 报纸上称这个家伙为”切割手” |
[30:11] | You like that name? | 喜欢这个名字么? |
[30:14] | What’s his pattern? | 他有什么花样? |
[30:15] | He tracks young women, and cuts them apart. | 尾随年轻女子 然后尸解她们 |
[30:18] | Eight victims so far, that we know of. | 目前已知的 有八位受害者 |
[30:20] | It’s about one a year. | 大约每年一位 |
[30:25] | Any leads? | 有什么线索么? |
[30:26] | You got a lot of questions, buddy. | 你问题可真多 兄弟 |
[30:28] | Yeah, well… | 是么 然而… |
[30:31] | You don’t seem to have any answers. | 你们似乎没有任何答案 |
[30:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:54] | Jenna. Hey. | 珍娜 嘿 |
[30:55] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[30:57] | Where have you been? You okay? | 你在哪呀? 没事吧? |
[30:59] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我来接你 |
[31:00] | Uh, no. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 呃 不用了 我没事 我很好 |
[31:02] | I just… I need some help. | 我只是… 需要些帮助 |
[31:03] | What’s wrong? You need money? | 怎么了? 缺钱了? |
[31:05] | No. No… | 不 不是… |
[31:06] | Listen. | 听着 |
[31:07] | Jenna, do you remember Lonnie Flennons? | 珍娜 你还记得朗尼·费勒南斯么? |
[31:10] | Of course I do, every time I see his stupid commercials. | 当然记得 每当我看到他无趣的生意 |
[31:13] | Flennons and Monohan, Attorneys at Law. | 费勒南斯和莫诺汉 律师事务所 |
[31:16] | -He’s a lawyer? -Sam. | -他是名律师? -山姆 |
[31:18] | You need to leave Lonnie alone. | 你最好别去烦朗尼 |
[31:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[31:21] | Did you jump again? | 你又穿越时空了? |
[31:25] | You did, didn’t you? I thought we talked about this. | 你确实这么做了 是吧? 我想我们已经说过这些了 |
[31:27] | Sam, I’m worried about you… | 山姆 我现在替你担心… |
[31:28] | Uh, Jenna… | 呃 珍娜… |
[31:30] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 不用担心 行么? |
[31:32] | I’ll be by later, and I’ll explain everything. | 我稍后就来 然后将一切解释清楚 |
[31:33] | Okay… | 好的… |
[31:45] | Which office is Lonnie Flennons’? | 朗尼·费勒南斯在哪间办公室? |
[31:46] | Do you have an appointment? | 您有预约么? |
[31:48] | -Is it this one? -Sir, you can’t go in there. | -是这间么? -先生 你不能进去 |
[31:50] | Sir! Sir! You can’t go in there! | 先生! 先生! 你不能进去! |
[31:52] | You can’t go in there! Sir! | 你不能进去! 先生! |
[31:53] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. I told him he couldn’t come in… | 抱歉 我告诉过他不能进来… |
[31:56] | It’s okay. We’re old friends. | 没关系 我们是老朋友 |
[32:06] | Where were you the night of the murders? | 谋杀案那晚你在哪? |
[32:07] | What is this? | 你指的是什么? |
[32:09] | Huh? Is this our anniversary? | 呵? 这是我们的周年纪念日么? |
[32:12] | You come in here, and you ask me the same question every five years? | 你来这里 然后每五年问我同一个问题? |
[32:15] | I want to know where you were. | 我想知道你当时在哪 |
[32:17] | You still think I was involved? | 你仍然认为我有嫌疑? |
[32:20] | Aw, come on. | 啊 别这样 |
[32:22] | Huh? Look, everybody knows Becky and Elizabeth | 呵? 瞧 所有人都知道贝基和伊丽莎白 |
[32:26] | were victims of the Pontiac Killer. | 是切割手的受害者 |
[32:27] | Jesus. Where you been, living under a rock? | 上帝啊 你去哪了 过着原始人的生活呢? |
[32:30] | Tell me where you were! | 告诉我你当时在哪! |
[32:35] | The night they were killed, | 她们被杀的那晚 |
[32:38] | I thought of stopping by the house. | 我本想在房子边停车 |
[32:41] | Rebecca called me and told me her parents were out of town. | 丽贝卡打电话给我说她父母不在镇里 |
[32:43] | I saw you and Elizabeth talking outside. | 我看到你和伊丽莎白在外面聊天 |
[32:47] | I thought I should steer clear. | 我觉得我该回避 |
[32:48] | She hadn’t told you about us. | 她还没告诉你 我和她之间的事 |
[32:50] | I went home, and that was that. | 然后我回家了 这就是全部 |
[32:53] | I was cleared of all charges. | 我是完全清白的 |
[32:56] | Yeah. Let’s just say | 好啊 那我们就说说 |
[32:57] | your name’s been added back to the suspect pool. | 你的名字已被加回到嫌疑犯名单中了 |
[33:09] | I’m all for antidiscrimination. | 我完全赞同反对歧视 |
[33:12] | Hell, I made my living at it. | 该死的是 我以此为生 |
[33:14] | Come on, Sam. | 别这样 山姆 |
[33:16] | Lonnie, what happened? | 朗尼 到底发生了什么? |
[33:17] | Stop it. | 别再说了 |
[33:18] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候发生的? |
[33:21] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了么? |
[33:23] | I forget things sometimes. | 我有时健忘 |
[33:25] | I get confused. I get mixed up. | 我被搞糊涂了 弄得一团糟 |
[33:28] | “Hey, Lonnie, let’s get together. | “嘿 朗尼 我们聚聚吧 |
[33:30] | Let’s have a drink.” | 喝上几杯” |
[33:31] | And then one drink turns into 20 drinks, | 然后1杯变成了20杯 |
[33:35] | and then you get a cab that night. | 然后那天晚上你叫了辆出租车 |
[33:36] | How long ago was this? | 多久以前的事情? |
[33:38] | June 6th, 2003. | 2003年 6月6日 |
[33:41] | It was five years after the… | 那之后五年… |
[33:44] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[33:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[33:55] | You know, for the longest time, I was convinced | 知道么 很长一段时间里 我深信 |
[33:58] | you killed the Brown sisters. | 是你杀了布朗姐妹 |
[34:00] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我? -是啊 |
[34:02] | Rebecca was always afraid you’d find out about us. | 丽贝卡常担心你会发现我和她的事情 |
[34:06] | She always thought you were watching her. | 她总以为你在监视她 |
[34:08] | You know, waiting around the corner, spying. | 比如 在拐角处监视 窥探 |
[34:13] | Did you kill them, Sam? | 是你杀了她们么 山姆? |
[34:15] | No. | 不是 |
[34:17] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[34:34] | I spent years teaching you to use your gift, | 我花了几年教你如何使用能力 |
[34:37] | and now you’ve created the Pontiac Killer. | 而现在你已经创造了切割手 |
[34:42] | Shit, man. | 该死 兄弟 |
[34:45] | -I can fix it, though. -Good. | -尽管如此 我能弥补 -不错 |
[34:47] | If I just jump back to the night Rebecca and Elizabeth were killed, | 如果我比这个时间早一小时回到 |
[34:50] | except an hour earlier this time. | 丽贝卡和伊丽莎白被谋杀的那晚 |
[34:52] | Well, that’s not going to work. | 得了 那不会有用的 |
[34:53] | I’ll tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[34:55] | you go back to a time that you’ve already jumped, | 回到一个你已经回到过的时间 |
[34:58] | you’re going to end up frying your brain. | 那会把你脑子烧坏的 |
[35:01] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t sniff that. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 别闻那个 |
[35:03] | Unless you really want to lie on the floor here paralyzed for the next hour. | 除非你真的想 接下来一个小时都瘫痪在地上 |
[35:07] | That right there… that’s Burundanga. | 那边的… 是布朗唐嘎 |
[35:10] | It’s the Devil’s Breath. | 它是恶魔的呼吸 |
[35:13] | And you grow this because… | 那你种这些是因为… |
[35:16] | It’s fucking Detroit, man. | 这里是该死的底特律 兄弟 |
[35:19] | Put a few of those under my window. | 在我窗子下放些这个 |
[35:21] | Cheaper than buying a burglar alarm. | 比买防盗警铃便宜多了 |
[35:26] | Okay, so what if I go back four hours before the murders? | 好吧 那如果我回到凶杀案四小时前会怎样? |
[35:30] | Won’t work. | 没用的 |
[35:31] | Goldburg, I’ve created a serial killer. | 高德伯格 我已经创造了一个连环杀手 |
[35:35] | I have to stop him. | 我得阻止他 |
[35:37] | Okay. Here’s what you can do. | 好啊 这里有你能做的 |
[35:40] | You said there’s eight murders, right? | 你说有八宗谋杀案 是么? |
[35:44] | Okay. So go back to the next one, victim number three. | 那好 回到另外一个那时候 第三个受害者 |
[35:47] | -Well, wait. What about Elizabeth? -No, no, no. Stop. Stop. | -等等 那伊丽莎白怎么办? -不 不 不 停 停 |
[35:51] | You got to stick to the rules. | 你得遵守规则 |
[35:53] | Stick to the rules. | 遵守规则 |
[35:56] | Just observe. Observe. | 只看就好 只能看 |
[35:59] | Like you always do. | 就像你常做的那样 |
[36:01] | This victim number three… | 这个第三号受害者… |
[36:04] | it’s nobody you know, right? | 不是你认识的人 没错吧? |
[36:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:08] | Good. | 好的 |
[36:10] | Then you ID the killer. | 然后你记住杀手的身份 |
[36:12] | I mean, beyond the shadow of a frickin’ doubt. | 我是说 确定无疑后 |
[36:18] | Then you go to the police, | 去找警察 |
[36:20] | drop them a note, turn him in. | 给他们留个言 把他告发 |
[36:23] | And then there’s just one more thing. | 剩下的只有一件事情 |
[36:27] | You’ll be altering… | 你将会深深地… |
[36:30] | the course of events significantly. | 改变整件事情 |
[36:34] | So when you get back… | 那么当你回来时… |
[36:36] | That is, if it worked. | 就是说 如果它成功了 |
[36:38] | When you come back… | 当你回来… |
[36:40] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Shit, I lost my train of thought. What were we talking about? | 妈的 我想不起来了 刚才我们说到哪了? |
[36:48] | It’s okay, Goldburg. I think I got it. | 没关系 高德伯格 我想我明白了 |
[36:50] | I come back, the serial killer’s behind bars. | 我回来的时候 那个杀人狂魔已经在监狱里了 |
[36:53] | Serial killer. That’s right. Yeah. That’s it. | 杀人狂魔 对 就是这样 |
[36:56] | Behind the bars. Yeah. That’s good. | 关进监狱 对 很不错 |
[36:58] | Thanks, Goldburg. You’re brilliant. | 谢谢 高德伯格 你真棒 |
[37:01] | Brilliant. Yeah, okay. | 真棒 是 好吧 |
[37:03] | Thought you were going to say “sexy.” | 我以为你会说”真性感” |
[37:05] | That’s okay. No problem. | 不错 没问题 |
[37:07] | Still going to have a good day. | 还是会度过非常美好的一天 |
[37:10] | Hey, wait. Don’t forget. | 嘿 等下 别忘了 |
[37:12] | Jenna put in an order. | 珍娜订了地方 |
[37:17] | I can’t get over there today. | 我今天不能过去了 |
[37:32] | Nice of you to show up. | 你能来太好了 |
[37:35] | Mmm. Cleaned up? | 嗯 收拾好了? |
[37:37] | No I didn’t. | 没 我还没 |
[37:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[37:43] | Victim number three, Anita Barnes. | 三号受害者 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 |
[37:46] | Sam, no. | 山姆 别 |
[37:47] | It’s okay. I don’t know her. | 没事的 我又不认识她 |
[37:49] | This is business as usual. I pop back and ID the perp. | 这只是和平常一样的 我回去查明了罪犯的身份 |
[37:54] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[37:56] | I’m not letting you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[37:58] | Every time you go back, people die. | 每一次你回去 都会有人死 |
[38:00] | Can’t you learn that? | 你难道还不明白吗? |
[38:01] | Police don’t have any leads. | 警察没有任何计划 |
[38:02] | I’m the only one who can stop him. | 我是唯一能阻止他的人 |
[38:04] | Think this through, Sam. How bad does it have to get? | 想想吧 山姆 还要把事情搞到多糟? |
[38:07] | I can fix this. | 我能弥补的 |
[38:10] | I’m not helping you this time. | 这一次我不会再帮你了 |
[38:21] | Sam… | 山姆… |
[38:27] | Oh, Goldburg says hi. | 哦 高德伯格跟你问好 |
[38:47] | Okey, victim number three. | 好吧 三号受害者 |
[38:52] | Anita Barnes. | 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 |
[38:55] | September 5th, 2000. | 2000年九月五号 |
[38:56] | 5133 Millerton Street. | 米勒顿街5133号 |
[38:59] | 5133 Millerton. | 米勒顿5133号 |
[39:01] | 5133 Millerton. | 米勒顿5133号 |
[39:06] | Anita Barnes, victim number three. | 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 三号受害人 |
[39:16] | Just watch. Just watch. | 等着瞧吧 等着瞧 |
[39:19] | Just watch. | 等着瞧 |
[39:57] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[39:59] | She’s my soul mate. | 她真是我的心灵伴侣 |
[40:42] | God. | 我的天 |
[40:58] | Get up! Get the fuck up, bitch! | 起来! 他妈的给我起来 婊子! |
[40:59] | Nobody’s going to hear you! | 没人能听见你! |
[41:02] | No! | 不! |
[41:04] | No! | 不! |
[41:05] | Shut the fuck up! I swear I will fucking kill you! | 他妈的闭嘴! 我发誓我他妈会杀了你! |
[41:09] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的给我闭嘴! |
[41:11] | Don’t look at me! Don’t look at me! Don’t look at me. | 别看我! 别看我! 别看我 |
[41:15] | No! | 不! |
[41:16] | You hear me? Do you hear me? Do you fucking hear me? | 听见我说的没有? 听见了吗? 你他妈的听见我说的没有? |
[41:19] | -Say, “Yes, I hear you. Yes, I hear you.” -Yes! Yes! | -说”是的 我听见了 是 我听见了” -是! 是! |
[41:23] | I will fucking snap your neck! | 我要把你的脖子弄断! |
[41:24] | Turn… | 转过来… |
[41:27] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[41:29] | Shut up! Shut up! You hear me? | 闭嘴! 闭嘴! 听见了吗? |
[41:32] | Shut the fuck up! Open… | 他妈的闭嘴! 打开… |
[41:41] | Oh, shit! I can’t. | 哦 妈的! 我不能 |
[41:44] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[41:48] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[41:50] | -I’m sorry. -What? | -对不起 -什么? |
[41:55] | I didn’t even say the safe word. | 我连句完整的话都说不了 |
[41:57] | -I can’t do this. -But you were doing great! | -我做不到 -但是你做的好极了! |
[42:01] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[42:03] | I can’t get hard when you’re screaming and crying like that. | 你那么喊叫的时候我根本硬不起来 |
[42:05] | -It’s upsetting. I just… -You know I’m enjoying this! | -真烦人 我只是… -你知道我很享受这个! |
[42:09] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[42:10] | Cosmo said if we treat this like a game, we can have fun with this. | 科斯莫说如果我们把这当作游戏 我们就会乐在其中 |
[42:13] | I know what Cosmo says, okay? | 我知道科斯莫说的 怎么了? |
[42:15] | I can’t do it. I mean, we need to do something. | 我做不到 我是说 我们得想想办法了 |
[42:18] | -Otherwise, how are we going to spice… -I know. | -否则 我们怎么让它变的有趣呢… -我知道 |
[42:20] | You remind me all the time, okay? But this shit is weird. | 你一直都在提醒我 不是吗? 但是这个太他妈奇怪了 |
[42:23] | -It feels wrong. -Why? | -感觉不对 -为什么? |
[42:26] | -Because I’m enjoying it. -But I’m enjoying it, too. | -因为我乐在其中 -但是我也乐在其中啊 |
[42:29] | I shouldn’t enjoy raping you. That’s crazy. | 我不应该享受强奸你的过程啊 真是疯了 |
[42:30] | You’re completely overanalyzing this. | 你只是把这想的太严重了 |
[42:32] | Okay, I know. Every time I start thinking, I can’t get hard. | 好吧 我知道 每次我一想到这个 我就硬不起来 |
[42:36] | It’s, like, fucking up my vibe. | 这就 让我的情绪很糟 |
[42:38] | And now my mind’s racing a million mi… | 现在我的思维已经跑了一百万米… |
[42:41] | I just… | 我只是… |
[42:42] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[42:44] | Don’t worry. It’s okay. | 别担心 这没什么 |
[42:46] | Just go get the accommodator. | 去找调解人吧 |
[42:57] | -What the fuck? -I can explain this. | -这是什么? -听我解释 |
[42:59] | What are you doing in the closet, you pervert? | 你在衣橱里干什么呢 你这个疯子? |
[43:00] | -I’m the pervert? -Yes, you… | -我是疯子? -对 你… |
[43:05] | I want you out of here, pendejo, or I’ll call the cops. | 马上离开这 混蛋 否则我要叫警察了 |
[43:08] | What the fuck you talking about, man? | 你他妈的在说什么呢? |
[43:09] | You rent my couch, you pay me. | 你租了我的沙发 你得给我钱 |
[43:11] | You don’t pay me, you find somewhere else to sleep, pendejo. | 你如果不给钱 就去找其它的地方睡觉 混蛋 |
[43:13] | Fine, man. I’ll be out of here. | 好的 伙计 我会走的 |
[43:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[43:18] | I’ll be out of here next week or the week before last. | 我下周或上上周之前就会走的 |
[43:22] | Two days ago. Fuck you. | 两天前 你他妈的 |
[43:28] | Goldburg, open up. | 高德伯格 开门 |
[43:30] | Goldburg, open up. | 高德伯格 开门 |
[43:32] | It’s me, Sam. | 是我 山姆 |
[43:36] | Goldburg, open the door! | 高德伯格 开门! |
[43:57] | Goldburg, you in there? | 高德伯格 你在里面吗? |
[45:03] | Okay. Anita Barnes. | 好吧 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 |
[45:11] | Funny. | 真有趣 |
[45:29] | Anita! | 阿妮塔! |
[45:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[45:37] | I’m sorry. Don’t be scared, okay? | 对不起 别害怕 好吗? |
[45:40] | -Get away from me. -I just need to ask you a few questions. | -别碰我 -我只想问你几个问题 |
[45:42] | I have a restraining order against you. | 我有一个你的法院制止令 |
[45:44] | -What? -You’re that perv from the closet! | -什么? -你是那个躲在衣柜里的疯子! |
[45:46] | Wait. No, listen. I can explain that, okay? | 等下 不 听着 听我解释 好吗? |
[45:48] | I was trying to protect you, and I think it worked. | 我只是想保护你 我觉得我成功了 |
[45:51] | But I need to figure out why you’re still alive. | 但是我需要知道你为什么还活着 |
[45:53] | Somebody please help! Call the cops! | 救命! 叫警察! |
[45:56] | -Listen! -Please help me! | -听着! -救命! |
[45:57] | Have you ever known somebody named Lonnie Flennons? | 你认识一个叫朗尼·费勒南斯的人吗? |
[45:59] | -Please help! -No, no, no! | -救命! -别 别 别! |
[46:00] | It’s okay. I know her. | 没事的 我认识她 |
[46:03] | Shit! Shit! | 妈的! 妈的! |
[46:22] | Sam, are you okay? | 山姆 你还好吗? |
[46:24] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[46:26] | No, you’re not. Look at you. | 不 你不好 看看你吧 |
[46:29] | -Just pepper spray. I’m fine. -What happened? | -只是点辣椒粉喷雾 我很好 -怎么了? |
[46:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[46:33] | -Let me see. -I’m fine! | -我看看 -我没事! |
[46:40] | Does the name Anita Barnes mean anything to you? | 阿妮塔·巴恩斯这个名字对你而言有什么意义吗? |
[46:43] | You jumped without me. | 你单独行动了 |
[46:46] | Sam, do you know how dangerous that is? | 山姆 你知道这有多危险吗? |
[46:49] | You could drown. Your brain could boil. I can’t just… | 你会被淹死 你的大脑会被压扁 我不能只是… |
[46:52] | I don’t need a lecture from you right now, Jenna. | 我现在不想听你的长篇大论 珍娜 |
[46:54] | What I need to know… | 我想知道的是… |
[46:57] | What I need to figure out is why Anita Barnes is still alive. | 我想知道的是为什么阿妮塔·巴恩斯还活着 |
[47:01] | I jumped. I did. | 是的 我单独行动了 |
[47:04] | I went back, and I was supposed to witness her murder. | 我回去了 以为我能看见她被谋杀 |
[47:06] | She was victim number three of the Pontiac Killer. | 切割手的第三个受害人 |
[47:08] | -Now I come back, and it’s just… -What? | -现在我回来了 只是… -什么? |
[47:11] | Now I don’t know. It’s like all the pieces of the puzzle just shifted around. | 现在我不知道了 就像一堆转来转去的迷题一样 |
[47:16] | The only person who could explain it to me is Goldburg, | 唯一能解释这些的人是高德伯格 |
[47:19] | And now he’s disappeared. | 现在他失踪了 |
[47:21] | Yeah, conveniently. | 是的 太合时宜了 |
[47:25] | -What does that mean? -Sam, he was going to | -你说那话是什么意思? -山姆 他会成为 |
[47:28] | turn in evidence linking you to the murders. | 把你和谋杀案联系在一起的线索 |
[47:31] | If you hadn’t fast forwarded through your past, you’d know that. | 如果你没有从过去转送的那么快的话 你会明白的 |
[47:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[47:39] | Sam, you trust me, don’t you? | 山姆 你相信我 不是吗? |
[47:44] | I mean, if you’re doing this for any reason, | 我是说 如果你有任何理由做这件事的话 |
[47:49] | I’d never turn you in. | 我不会阻止你的 |
[47:55] | This is ridiculous. | 这很荒谬 |
[48:00] | Sam, the night of the Brown murders, I covered for you. | 山姆 布朗杀人案的那个晚上 我掩护了你 |
[48:05] | I know you weren’t at home. | 我知道你没在家 |
[48:07] | You know where I was! I tried to save them! | 你知道我在哪! 我想救他们! |
[48:10] | Sam, you don’t know what happened two weeks ago. | 山姆 你不知道两周前发生了什么 |
[48:13] | Yeah, I know I didn’t kill anybody. | 是 我知道我没杀任何人 |
[48:14] | Okay. Maybe not now, but… | 好吧 也许不是现在 但是… |
[48:18] | what if with the jumping you go crazy, | 如果时空穿越把你弄疯了怎么办 |
[48:20] | and sometime in the future… | 在未来的某一天… |
[48:25] | Sam, you don’t talk about it. | 山姆 你从来就不提这个 |
[48:30] | You don’t talk about anything. You just bottle it all up. | 你什么都不说 把它控制的严严实实 |
[48:35] | We’ve never even talked about what happened in the fire. | 你甚至从没提过着火的时候到底发生了什么 |
[48:43] | Did you… Did you start the fire? | 是你… 是你放的火吗? |
[48:59] | I saved your life, Jenna. | 我救了你 珍娜 |
[49:09] | I saw you die. | 我看见你死了 |
[49:16] | I went to your funeral, for fuck’s sake. | 我去了你的葬礼 他妈的 |
[49:20] | I don’t want to hurt people, Jenna. | 我不想伤害别人 珍娜 |
[49:22] | I don’t do that. I help people. | 我没有那么做 我在帮助别人 |
[49:25] | You see? I… I help… I fix things. | 你看见了? 我… 我帮助… 我弥补了那些事情 |
[49:28] | It’s what I do. That’s what I did! I went back, and I fixed it. | 这就是我做的 这就是我做过的! 我回到过去 弥补那些事情 |
[49:32] | I fixed it, Jenna! | 是我弥补了它 珍娜! |
[49:34] | That’s why you’re here, because I fix things! | 这就是为什么你在这 我可以弥补! |
[49:37] | You know, but sometimes you can’t fix everything. | 你知道的 但是有的时候你并不能弥补一切 |
[49:40] | Sometimes things are just fucked, Jenna! | 有时事情就是会变得他妈的一团糟 珍娜! |
[49:42] | And… and right now, things are kind of fucked! | 而且… 而且现在 事情就已经有点变糟了! |
[49:47] | So, I… | 所以 我… |
[49:51] | I’m try… I’m try… | 我在试着… 我在试着… |
[49:52] | -I’m trying to fix it, but it… -Sam. | -我在试着弥补 但是… -山姆 |
[49:54] | I just don’t know why. | 我只是不知道为什么 |
[49:56] | I’m too stupid or I’m too… I’m too weak! | 我太笨了或者我太… 我太软弱了! |
[49:58] | -It’s… I… It’s just… -Sam. Sam. | -它… 它只是… -山姆 山姆 |
[50:03] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[50:05] | It’s the jumping. | 是时空穿越 |
[50:07] | Just let the police do their job for once. | 就让警察履行一次他们的职责吧 |
[50:13] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[50:16] | Promise me you’re not going to jump anymore. | 向我保证你再也不会做时空穿越了 |
[50:26] | Promise. | 向我保证 |
[50:29] | I can fix it, Jenna. | 我会弥补的 珍娜 |
[50:33] | No. | 不 |
[51:21] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[51:24] | -Bye, guys. -Night, Vicki. | -再见 大伙儿 -晚安 维基 |
[51:26] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[51:27] | You ever wonder how your life would be different | 你有没想过假如你能回到过去改变一件事 |
[51:29] | if you could go back and change one thing? | 你的人生会有怎样的变化? |
[51:32] | Yeah. Everyone thinks about that. | 有 每个人都这么想过 |
[51:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[51:35] | Hey, want to hear a joke? | 嘿 想听个笑话吗? |
[51:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[51:39] | What do you get when you mix a brown chicken | 把贵妃鸡和黄牛混起来 |
[51:42] | and a brown cow? | 会得到什么? |
[51:44] | I don’t know. What do you get? | 我不知道 会得到什么? |
[51:45] | Brown chicken, brown cow | 贵妃鸡 黄牛 |
[51:49] | It’s funny, right? | 很有趣 是吧? |
[51:52] | Hey, Vicki, you want to come over later? | 嘿 维基 你晚点想不想过来? |
[51:58] | Thanks for the offer, but I got to get home to my man. | 谢谢你的邀请 但我要回我男人那 |
[52:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[52:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:07] | Maybe in another life. | 也许下辈子吧 |
[52:09] | Yeah. In another life. | 嗯 下辈子 |
[52:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:20] | -Bye, Sam. -Bye. | -再见 山姆 -再见 |
[52:23] | Brown chicken, brown cow | 贵妃鸡 黄牛 |
[52:59] | We’re closed! | 已经打烊了! |
[53:10] | Is there anyone in here? | 有人吗? |
[53:46] | Guess the engagement’s off. | 也许预约取消了 |
[53:48] | Is that all you found? | 你找到的就只有这些吗? |
[53:50] | Forensics recovered a charred body | 法医修复了一具烧焦的尸体 |
[53:53] | matching a description at the Eastern body plant. | 数据显示其符合东车厂的报告 |
[53:55] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[53:56] | Yep. Unless it was the last customer. | 是的 除非是最后一位客人的 |
[54:03] | Good sauce. | 酱汁不错 |
[54:20] | Let’s go over it again. | 我再问一次 |
[54:22] | What time did you leave the bar last night? | 你昨晚几点离开酒吧? |
[54:24] | I don’t know. I was drunk. | 我不知道 我醉了 |
[54:27] | Your roommate says you got in about 3. | 你室友说你大概三点到 |
[54:29] | The murders took place at 2:30 a.m. | 谋杀案在凌晨2:30发生 |
[54:32] | How long is the walk from the bar to your place? | 从你那到酒吧要走多久路? |
[54:35] | About half an hour? | 半个小时吧? |
[54:37] | You really think I’m the Pontiac Killer? | 你真觉得我是那个切割手吗? |
[54:40] | You were a person of interest in the Brown murders, | 你是布朗姐妹谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[54:43] | but you got off on your sister’s alibi. | 但你妹妹为你提供了不在场证明 |
[54:45] | You showed up at Lonnie Flennons’ the day before he dies. | 你在朗尼·费勒南斯死前一天去找过他 |
[54:49] | And now you just happen to be at the bar the night | 然后你刚好又在那天晚上出现在酒吧 |
[54:53] | Vicki gets her last manicure. | 维基最有一次剪指甲了 |
[54:55] | Come on, Glenn. Don’t talk about her like that. | 别这样 格伦 别这么说她 |
[54:58] | Don’t be a pig. | 别跟猪似的 |
[55:12] | Guess they need their privacy. | 也许他们需要隐私 |
[55:17] | Now I’m going to tell you how it’s going to happen. | 我跟你说怎么着 |
[55:19] | You’re going to confess. | 你会后悔的 |
[55:21] | You’re going to plead insanity. | 你会承认自己是疯子的 |
[55:22] | I’m going to testify myself to what a crazy motherfucker you are. | 我要证明给你看你他妈的就是个人渣 |
[55:26] | Because if you keep giving me this tired-ass song and dance | 因为如果你继续胡说八道 |
[55:29] | about trying to stop the Pontiac Killer, | 以为自己能阻止切割手 |
[55:32] | I’ll make sure you’re locked up in county with them big old boys. | 我保证你会和那些神经病关在一起 |
[55:36] | Now don’t it just make your asshole pucker? | 现在你觉得爽了吧? |
[55:38] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[55:48] | The sister’s here. She’s got a lawyer. | 他妹妹来了 带了一个律师 |
[55:50] | -So? -She’s got Boswich. | -所以呢? -她请来了波斯威奇 |
[55:53] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[55:57] | Have you got enough for a conviction? | 你有足够证据定罪吗? |
[55:58] | It’s all circumstantial. | 看情况 |
[56:01] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[56:02] | Go back to the auto body plant. | 去停尸间 |
[56:04] | Sweep for fingerprints. | 扫描指纹 |
[56:06] | See what else you can find. | 看看能发现些什么 |
[56:08] | -We were already there. -Then look harder. | -我们已经去过了 -再认真找找 |
[56:11] | What are we going to do about psychic boy? | 我们要拿这个神经病怎么办? |
[56:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[56:16] | -We have to let him walk. -Put a tail on him. | -我们只能让他走了 -跟踪他 |
[56:26] | The Tigers are looking good this year. | 今年老虎队看起来状态不错 |
[56:36] | All right. They’re letting him out. | 好了 他们放他出来了 |
[56:41] | Detective Glenn, we got a problem. | 格伦警官 我们有麻烦了 |
[56:46] | -I’m sorry. -I’m sorry, too. | -很抱歉 -我也很抱歉 |
[56:50] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[56:53] | How was your night? | 晚上过得怎么样? |
[57:22] | Eastern body plant. | 东车厂 |
[57:30] | This is where the police found the Pontiac Killer’s victims. | 警察在那找到切割手的受害人 |
[57:34] | September 19, 2004. September 19, 2004. | 2004年9月19号 2004年9月19号 |
[57:38] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[57:39] | I got to take a shit, Pendejo. | 我要拉屎 混蛋 |
[57:41] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[57:44] | I’m tired of your fucking “five minutes.” | 我烦死你那他妈的”五分钟”了 |
[57:47] | And I know what Pendejo means. | 我知道混蛋是什么意思 |
[57:49] | Get the fuck out! | 他妈的滚出去! |
[57:51] | You don’t pay rent, you leave. | 不付租金就给我滚 |
[57:53] | I don’t give a shit. | 我毫不在乎 |
[57:55] | September 19, 2004. | 2004年9月19号 |
[58:03] | The old auto body plant where the police find the victims. | 在警察发现受害人的旧车厂 |
[58:05] | They figured it out. When did the Pontiac Killer start coming here? | 他们查清楚了 切割手什么时候回来? |
[58:08] | Why did he torture his victims? | 为什么他要折磨受害人? |
[58:10] | I got to find him. | 我一定要找到他 |
[58:12] | I want to see his face, look into his eyes. | 我要看着他的脸 盯着他的眼睛 |
[58:14] | Look into his eyes. | 盯着他的眼睛 |
[58:16] | I want to see his face, look into his eyes. | 我要看见他的脸 盯着他的眼睛 |
[1:00:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:59] | Don’t sleep until noon today. | 在中午前不要睡觉 |
[1:01:01] | Jenna? | 珍娜? |
[1:01:02] | I’m leaving the classifieds on the coffee table. | 我把机密文件落在了咖啡桌上 |
[1:01:04] | Maybe you can look and see if there’s a job in there for you. | 也许你能看看上面有没有适合你的工作 |
[1:01:07] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[1:01:11] | Work. It’s Monday. | 工作 今天是周一 |
[1:01:14] | Oh, that’s right. | 噢 那好吧 |
[1:01:16] | Oh, uh, I’ll be back at 6. | 噢 嗯 我六点回来 |
[1:01:18] | -You’re going to cook dinner, right? -I make dinner? | -你来做饭 是吗? -我做饭? |
[1:01:20] | Hell, yeah. | 嗯 当然 |
[1:01:22] | And you said you were going to clean up. | 还有你说过你会打扫卫生的 |
[1:01:24] | This little project of yours is starting to look kind of scary. | 你的计划听起来有些恐怖 |
[1:01:41] | The Pontiac Killer. Eight victims, all women. | 切割手 八个受害人 都是女的 |
[1:01:44] | No, he killed Lonnie Flennons. Seven victims. | 不 他杀了朗尼·费勒南斯 七个受害人 |
[1:01:46] | Seven women, one man. | 七个女人 一个男人 |
[1:01:48] | He hides their bodies. Where does he take them? | 他把尸体藏起来 他会放到哪里去? |
[1:01:49] | The Eastern body plant. Why does he take them there? | 东车厂 他为什么要放到那里? |
[1:01:51] | Some victims have signs of torture, others killed immediately. | 某些受害人有被虐待的痕迹 其他的是立即死亡 |
[1:01:54] | What’s his pattern? How does he get out undetected? | 他的计划是什么? 他怎么会没别人发现? |
[1:01:57] | Neighbors never hear him. He must go at night… at night. | 邻居们都没见怪声 他一定是晚上去的… 晚上 |
[1:02:00] | Ah, does he live there? Does he work nearby? | 啊 他是住在那吗? 他是在附近工作么? |
[1:02:03] | I’ve got to find him. I’ve got to go back. I’ve got to go back. | 我一定要找到他 我要回去 我要回去 |
[1:02:19] | What did these women all have in common? | 这些女人有什么共同之处? |
[1:02:21] | What’s the… What’s the connection? | 有什么… 他们之间有什么联系? |
[1:02:24] | What’s this guy about, huh? | 这家伙要干嘛 嗯? |
[1:02:27] | Oh, man. | 噢 伙计 |
[1:02:45] | Anita Barnes. That’s the one that’s killing me. | 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 她快把我烦死了 |
[1:02:48] | Anita Barnes. | 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 |
[1:02:52] | Let’s see. There was… | 想想看 那有个… |
[1:02:54] | Freeze, motherfucker! Not a move! Not a fucking move! | 别动 王八蛋! 别动! 他妈的别动! |
[1:02:56] | -On your knees! -On your fucking knees! | -跪下! -他妈的给我跪下! |
[1:03:00] | Move down! Get the fuck down! Face down! Come on! | 趴下! 他妈的趴下! 脸朝下! 快点! |
[1:03:04] | -Cuff him. -Hands behind your back! | -给他一巴掌 -把手放到背后! |
[1:03:06] | -Call them up. -All right. Call it in. | -叫他们进来 -好的 叫进来 |
[1:03:19] | Ouch. | 啊 |
[1:03:26] | You really had this all mapped out. | 你真的都计划好了一切 |
[1:03:29] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[1:03:34] | You may be a nut job, but you sure made this | 也许你是个神经病 但这一切都是你造成的 |
[1:03:37] | a slam-dunk case for us. | 一个惊天大案 |
[1:03:41] | I mean, your girlfriend, Becky, cheats on you, | 你的女朋友 贝基 给你戴绿帽 |
[1:03:44] | so you kill her. | 所以你就杀了他 |
[1:03:45] | Then you kill her sister because… | 然后你杀了她姐姐 因为… |
[1:03:48] | I don’t know… Bonus points? | 我不知道… 杀一送一? |
[1:03:51] | Your pal Goldburg was going to testify against you. | 你的朋友高德伯格准备指证你 |
[1:03:54] | Then he disappears. | 但他突然消失了 |
[1:03:56] | And then you kill Lonnie Flennons. I don’t know. | 然后你杀了朗尼·费勒南斯 我不知道 |
[1:03:59] | -No, no. No. -What? | -不 不 不是的 -什么? |
[1:04:01] | Lonnie was going to be executed. I had to go back. | 朗尼将要被执行死刑 我必须回去 |
[1:04:03] | What the fuck you talking about? The next victim. | 你他妈的到底在说什么? 最后的受害者 |
[1:04:05] | Which one? | 是谁? |
[1:04:09] | -Anita Barnes. -Who? | -阿妮塔·巴恩斯 -谁? |
[1:04:10] | Anita Barnes. Anita Barnes. | 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 |
[1:04:12] | Did l… Did he… | 是我… 是他… |
[1:04:14] | -Did he kill Anita Barnes? -I don’t know. You tell me. | -他杀了阿妮塔·巴恩斯吗? -我不知道 你告诉我啊 |
[1:04:18] | -Did I kill Anita Barnes? -No. You tell me. | -我杀了阿妮塔·巴恩斯吗? -不知道 你告诉我 |
[1:04:19] | -When was the last Pontiac victim? -Look, fuck-stick. | -切割手的最后一个受害人什么时候死的? -听着 混蛋 |
[1:04:21] | I’m asking the questions here. How many did you kill? | 现在我问你 你杀了多少个人? |
[1:04:31] | I want my phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[1:04:36] | I want my phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[1:04:50] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[1:04:52] | You get one call, and you call me? | 你能打电话 然后你打给我? |
[1:04:55] | You trying to get me fired? | 你打算把我开除? |
[1:04:57] | Glenn, I got to get out of here. | 格伦 我想要离开 |
[1:05:01] | Glenn, I’m serious, okay? | 格伦 我是认真的 知道吗? |
[1:05:03] | The killer is still out there, and I’m the only one who can stop him. | 那杀手还在外面 我是唯一能阻止他的人 |
[1:05:06] | According to the joint police department, | 根据联合警察部门 |
[1:05:08] | the Pontiac Killer’s right here. | 那切割手就在这里 |
[1:05:10] | Come on! You don’t believe it’s me, Glenn! | 别这样! 你相信凶手不是我 格伦! |
[1:05:12] | I’m in enough trouble as it is, Sam! | 我惹得麻烦已经够多了 山姆! |
[1:05:16] | Okay, okay. Listen. | 好吧 好吧 听着 |
[1:05:19] | I’m not a psychic. | 我不是神经病 |
[1:05:21] | -I knew it. -I time travel. | -我知道 -我可以穿梭时空 |
[1:05:24] | I can go back to wherever I was, and I can watch. | 我可以回到任何地方 我可以观察 |
[1:05:27] | And depending upon what happens, I change things. | 这取决于发生什么 我能改变事情 |
[1:05:31] | Usually on accident but sometimes on purpose. | 通常是偶然的但有时是有目的的 |
[1:05:35] | Don’t ever call me again. | 别再打给我 |
[1:05:38] | No, it’s true! Glenn! Glenn! | 不 这是事实! 格伦! 格伦! |
[1:05:42] | You met your wife at Tiny Gasco’s sweet-16 party! | 你和你妻子在蒂妮·加斯科的16岁生日聚会上相遇! |
[1:05:45] | Her dad got a taco cart and a band for the neighborhood! | 他父亲有一辆塔克货车还为邻居们请来了乐队! |
[1:05:49] | Your wife came up and asked you to dance! | 你妻子走过来向你邀舞! |
[1:05:52] | But the first thing she ever said to you was… | 但他跟你说的第一句话是… |
[1:05:57] | Are you M.C. Hammer? | 你是M.C.汗马吗? |
[1:06:14] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:06:17] | I went back. | 我回到过去了 |
[1:06:21] | -I saw it. -When? | -我看到的 -什么时候? |
[1:06:23] | Years ago, when you first started asking me about… | 几年前, 当你第一次问我的时候… |
[1:06:26] | I was saving it… | 我在挽救这件事啊… |
[1:06:29] | for something like this, actually. | 类似这样的事 事实上 |
[1:06:31] | So what do you say, huh? | 那你觉得怎么样? |
[1:06:35] | You’ll help me out? | 你会帮我出去吗? |
[1:06:38] | Please? | 拜托你? |
[1:06:41] | Hammer? | 汗马? |
[1:06:43] | It’s going down as a clerical error. Glitch in the paperwork. | 可以当作是个笔误 文书上的小差错 |
[1:06:46] | But it’ll only buy you a couple more hours. | 但它只能给你2个多小时 |
[1:06:49] | Once Nicholas finds out, he’ll bring you in. | 一旦尼古拉斯发现了 他会把你抓回来 |
[1:06:53] | There’s no way he’ll let me see you again. | 他也不会再让我见你了 |
[1:06:56] | Come to think of it, | 仔细想想 |
[1:06:57] | I probably won’t have a job in a few hours. | 我可能会在几个小时内失去工作 |
[1:07:05] | You catch that son of a bitch. | 你要抓住那个混蛋 |
[1:07:20] | Jenna. Jenna! | 珍娜 珍娜! |
[1:07:23] | Jenna, it’s me! Come on! | 珍娜 是我! 快点! |
[1:07:25] | Jenna, open up the door! I’m going to kick it down! | 珍娜 开门! 再不开我要踢门了! |
[1:07:28] | You ain’t kicking down shit, motherfucker! | 你不能踢开门 你个混蛋! |
[1:07:30] | -Now you need to quiet your ass down! -Open up! | -现在你他妈的安静点! -开门! |
[1:07:32] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[1:07:34] | Miss Davis, will you open my sister’s door for me? | 戴维斯小姐 你能开下我妹妹的门吗? |
[1:07:36] | -I ain’t opening up shit! -Let me into her apartment. | -我才不开呢! -让我进去 |
[1:07:38] | -I ain’t gonna… Wait! -You got the fucking keys! | -我不会… 等等! -你有他妈的钥匙! |
[1:07:40] | -Where’s your fucking key? -Miss Davis, would you shut the fuck up? | -那你他妈的钥匙呢? -戴维斯小姐 你他妈的能不能闭嘴? |
[1:07:43] | -You ain’t about to get me! -Let me into this apartment! | -你不能抓住我! -让我进去! |
[1:07:45] | Don’t put your hands on me, motherfucker! | 不要把手放我身上 混蛋! |
[1:07:48] | Don’t make me have to cut you! | 不要逼我砍你! |
[1:07:50] | Shit! Too fucking old to go to prison. | 妈的! 把你送进监狱都不够 |
[1:07:53] | You need to get your trifling ass in and out of here as soon as possible! | 你最好进去后尽快出来! |
[1:07:56] | -Thank you. -Oh, kiss my ass! | -谢谢 -哦 巴结我! |
[1:07:58] | Jenna? | 珍娜? |
[1:08:22] | “Favorite customer”? | “最喜爱的顾客”? |
[1:08:28] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t sniff that, | 嘿 嘿 嘿 别闻那个 |
[1:08:30] | unless you really want to lie on the floor here paralyzed for the next hour. | 除非接下来几小时你想瘫痪躺在地上 |
[1:10:08] | Goldburg! | 高德伯格! |
[1:10:11] | Goldburg, you in there? | 高德伯格 你在里面吗? |
[1:10:14] | Come on out here! | 给我出来! |
[1:10:17] | Come on out and face me, you son of a… | 出来面对我 你这个混… |
[1:10:21] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:10:41] | Goldburg. What happened? | 高德伯格 发生了什么事? |
[1:10:44] | Hey, what happened? | 嘿 发生了什么事? |
[1:10:47] | Goldburg, you’re going to be all right, okay? | 高德伯格 你会没事的 好吗? |
[1:10:49] | Can you stand up? Can you stand up? | 你能站起来吗? 你能站起来吗? |
[1:10:51] | I’m going to get you some help. | 我去找人来帮你 |
[1:10:53] | Okay? I’m going to get you some help. | 好吗? 我去找人来帮你 |
[1:10:56] | I’m going to get you help. | 我去找人来帮忙 |
[1:10:58] | I’m going to get you help. | 我去找人来帮忙 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, my God. Oh, fuck. | 哦 天哪 哦 妈的 |
[1:11:44] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:11:50] | Sammy. | 山米 |
[1:11:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[1:11:53] | That thing is spring loaded. Here. Let me get you out of there. | 那个东西已经夹紧了 来 让我帮你弄开 |
[1:11:56] | I’ll get it. | 我会弄开的 |
[1:11:58] | Here. Get up. Stand up. | 来 起来 站起来 |
[1:12:00] | We need to get you out of this thing. | 我们得把它从你脚上弄掉 |
[1:12:01] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[1:12:03] | Can you lean out? | 你脚能出来了吗? |
[1:12:10] | Jenna, what are you doing here? | 珍娜 你在这干什么? |
[1:12:12] | It’s okay, Sam. | 没事的 山姆 |
[1:12:15] | Sam, I’ll fix everything. | 山姆 我会解决所有事的 |
[1:12:17] | I’ll just jump back, and I’ll move the trap out of the way. You’ll be fine. | 我只要回到过去 把夹子移走 你就会没事了 |
[1:12:20] | -You can jump? -Yeah. | -你也能穿越时空? -是的 |
[1:12:23] | Surprise. | 惊讶吧 |
[1:12:26] | Why are you… | 为什么你… |
[1:12:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[1:12:32] | You don’t realize this, | 你还没意识到 |
[1:12:34] | but I’ve explained this to you, like, a zillion times. | 但我已经向你解释过了 象是有 无数次了 |
[1:12:39] | It’s really frustrating. | 真的很受挫 |
[1:12:43] | You fell in love with that whore, Sam. | 你爱上了那个妓女 山姆 |
[1:12:47] | She didn’t love you. | 她却不爱你 |
[1:12:49] | She was cheating on you. | 她对你不忠 |
[1:12:51] | What… What whore? | 什么… 什么妓女? |
[1:12:53] | Rebecca Brown. | 丽贝卡·布朗 |
[1:12:56] | Jesus, Sam. Keep up. | 天哪 山姆 清醒点 |
[1:13:00] | No. No. Oh, my God. | 不 不 哦 天哪 |
[1:13:04] | I took care of it, and everything worked out fine. | 我帮你解决了 一切都很顺利 |
[1:13:09] | I even got back at Lonnie Flennons for hurting you. | 我甚者报复了伤害你的朗尼·费勒南斯 |
[1:13:14] | But then Rebecca Brown’s stupid sister comes over, | 但丽贝卡·布朗的白痴妹妹来找你 |
[1:13:18] | and… and you decide to break the rules, Sam. | 然后… 你决定打破规矩 山姆 |
[1:13:22] | I told you not to do it. I told you it would be bad. | 我告诉过你不要那么做 会有坏事发生 |
[1:13:25] | You followed me back? | 你跟着我回到了过去? |
[1:13:33] | Jenna, what about the… What about the other girls? | 珍娜 那么… 那么其他那些女孩呢? |
[1:13:36] | What about the… You didn’t know them. | 那么… 你都不认识她们 |
[1:13:37] | They were strangers. What did they ever do to you? | 她们只是陌生人 她们对你做过什么了? |
[1:13:40] | Can’t you see, Sam? | 你没发现吗 山姆? |
[1:13:42] | They were only strangers | 她们只是陌生人 |
[1:13:44] | ’cause I stopped them before you met them. | 是因为我在你认识她们前杀了她们 |
[1:13:50] | Anita Barnes. | 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 |
[1:13:52] | She was the whore you went to Chicago with. | 她是和你一起去芝加哥的妓女 |
[1:13:55] | I couldn’t let you leave me, Sam. | 我不能让你离开我 山姆 |
[1:13:59] | And then Vicki. | 然后是维基 |
[1:14:02] | You kept her a secret from me, too, but I found out. | 你没告诉过我她的事 但还是被我发现了 |
[1:14:08] | She wasn’t a lady, Sam. | 她不是个好女人 山姆 |
[1:14:10] | None of them were ladies. | 她们中没一个好女人 |
[1:14:13] | Jenna, they… they’re the women I would’ve fallen in love with. | 珍娜 她们… 她们本该是我爱的女人 |
[1:14:17] | I would’ve… I would’ve had a family, a life. | 我本该… 我本该有个家庭和新的生活 |
[1:14:20] | Don’t you see I did it all for you? | 你没发现我做这一切都是为了你吗? |
[1:14:22] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你明白的 是不是? |
[1:14:24] | Why did you torture them? You mutilated them! | 为什么你要折磨她们? 你把她们肢解了! |
[1:14:27] | -You cut them to pieces! -I didn’t torture them! They tortured me! | -你把她们弄成了碎片! -我没有折磨她们! 是她们折磨我! |
[1:14:30] | Every single one of them. | 她们中的每一个人 |
[1:14:37] | What about Goldburg? | 那高德伯格呢? |
[1:14:41] | He was catching on. | 他发现了 |
[1:14:43] | I had to shut him up. | 我必须让他闭嘴 |
[1:14:48] | This is so Scooby-Doo, isn’t it? | 这真的很像史酷比 是不是? |
[1:14:52] | I would’ve gotten away with it | 如果不是那些好管闲事的孩子 |
[1:14:53] | if it wasn’t for those meddling kids. | 我本该已经逃脱了 |
[1:14:56] | You’re out of your fucking mind, Jenna. | 你他妈的疯了 珍娜 |
[1:14:57] | Come on, Sam. | 得了吧 山姆 |
[1:15:00] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道那不是事实 |
[1:15:04] | If you hadn’t kept jumping back to catch me, | 如果不是你总要回去抓我 |
[1:15:07] | I could’ve stopped. | 我可能已经收手了 |
[1:15:09] | But every time you went back, there was more witnesses, | 但每次你回去 就会有更多的目击者 |
[1:15:11] | there was more evidence to cover up. | 就有更多证据需要掩盖 |
[1:15:13] | It’s funny when you think about it. | 想想挺好笑的 |
[1:15:16] | You really did create a serial killer. | 你真的创造了个连环杀手 |
[1:15:21] | Ever since the day you jumped back and you saved me, | 从你回到过去救我的那天起 |
[1:15:24] | I knew I’d only live for you. | 我知道我只为你而活 |
[1:15:26] | No, Jenna. Jenna. | 不 珍娜 珍娜 |
[1:15:35] | Sam… | 山姆… |
[1:15:39] | do you love me like I love you? | 你有像我爱你那样爱我吗? |
[1:15:45] | It’s okay. Forget about everything else. | 没事的 忘掉其他所有的事 |
[1:15:48] | This is the moment we’ve waited for our whole lives. | 这是我们等了一生的重要时刻 |
[1:15:55] | Jenna! What are you doing? | 珍娜! 你在干什么? |
[1:15:57] | Sam, we’re not like other people. | 山姆 我们不像其他人 |
[1:16:01] | Their rules don’t apply to us. | 他们规矩不适用于我们 |
[1:16:07] | No, Jenna! You’re… Oh, my God. | 不 珍娜! 你… 哦 天哪 |
[1:16:10] | Sam, I love you more than anything in the whole world, Sam. | 山姆 我爱你胜过于一切 山姆 |
[1:16:13] | -Oh, my God. -It’s okay. | -哦 天哪 -没事的 |
[1:16:14] | It’s just you and me like it’s meant to be. | 只有你和我 就像命中注定的 |
[1:16:17] | -No. No. No. -It’s okay. | -不 不 不 -没事的 |
[1:16:20] | It’s okay. Sam? | 没事的 山姆? |
[1:16:23] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? What’s going on? | 怎么了? 怎么了? 怎么回事? |
[1:16:26] | Sam, are you okay? | 山姆 你还好吗? |
[1:16:30] | Sam, are you jumping? | 山姆 你在穿越时空吗? |
[1:16:33] | Sam, what’s going on? | 山姆 怎么回事? |
[1:16:34] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[1:16:36] | Sam, don’t jump! | 山姆 不要穿越! |
[1:16:39] | Where are you going? Sam! | 你要去哪? 山姆! |
[1:16:42] | Sam, don’t you leave me. | 山姆 不要离开我 |
[1:16:54] | Sam, where’s Jenna? | 山姆 珍娜在哪? |
[1:16:57] | You go take care of Mom, and I’ll get her. | 你照顾好妈妈 我去找她 |
[1:17:02] | Sam, help me! | 山姆 帮帮我! |
[1:17:04] | Sam, let me out! | 山姆 让我出去! |
[1:17:06] | Let me out! Please let me out! | 让我出去! 请你让我出去! |
[1:17:09] | What are you doing? Sam! | 你在干什么? 山姆! |
[1:17:12] | Sam, stop! What are you doing? | 山姆 住手! 你在干什么? |
[1:17:14] | -Jenna! -Sam! | -珍娜! -山姆! |
[1:17:19] | -Sam! -Listen to me! | -山姆! -听我说! |
[1:17:24] | -Why are you doing this? -I’m your brother, Jenna. | -你为什么要这么做? -我是你哥哥 珍娜 |
[1:17:27] | -I’ll always love you! -Sam! Sam, what are you doing? | -我会一直爱你! -山姆! 山姆 你在干什么? |
[1:17:30] | -There’s no other way! -Sam! | -没有其他办法! -山姆! |
[1:17:33] | Sam, let me out! | 山姆 让我出去! |
[1:17:34] | Sam, let me out! | 山姆 让我出去! |
[1:17:44] | I’m sorry, Jenna! | 对不起 珍娜! |
[1:18:06] | Where’s Jenna, Sam? | 珍娜在哪 山姆? |
[1:18:09] | Where’s Jenna? | 珍娜在哪? |
[1:18:40] | Good morning, dork-face. | 早上好 呆子脸 |
[1:18:42] | Did you sleep well? | 你睡的好吗? |
[1:18:45] | You must’ve had some kind of dream | 你一定做梦了 |
[1:18:47] | because you were snoring away. | 因为你打鼾了 |
[1:18:49] | -Are we there yet? -Yes, Jenna, we’re there. | -我们到那了吗? -是的 珍娜 我们到了 |
[1:18:52] | Jenna? | 珍娜? |
[1:18:54] | What, Daddy? | 第什么事 爹地? |
[1:18:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:19:03] | How the burgers coming? | 汉堡包是怎么来的? |
[1:19:12] | -Here they are. -Hey. | -他们来了 -嘿 |
[1:19:14] | Late for your own birthday party. | 自己的生日聚会还迟到 |
[1:19:16] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 甜心 |
[1:19:19] | -Happy Birthday. -Hey! | -生日快乐 -嘿! |
[1:19:21] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:23] | What do you want? Burgers? Hot dogs? What? | 你想要什么? 汉堡包? 热狗? 还是什么? |
[1:19:25] | -Whatever you’re cooking. Throw it on. -Start with a beer? | -只要是你做的都行 拿上来吧 -先喝啤酒吧? |
[1:19:27] | -Yeah, sure. Hey! -Happy Birthday. | -好 嘿! -生日快乐 |
[1:19:29] | Hey, Jenna. | 嘿 珍娜 |
[1:19:32] | -How are you? -I’m good. I’m good. | -你好吗? -我很好 |
[1:19:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:19:36] | How are you, hon? | 你好吗 亲爱的? |
[1:19:38] | -Great. -My son! | -很好 -我的儿子! |
[1:19:41] | How are you? Oh, good to see you. | 你好吗? 哦 看到你真好 |
[1:19:43] | Howdy, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[1:19:44] | I bet you got a story or two for us, don’t you? | 我打赌你一定有一两个故事讲 是不是? |
[1:19:51] | Oh, man! | 哦 好兄弟! |
[1:19:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:19:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:58] | -Hey, Happy Birthday. -Hey! | -嘿 生日快乐 -嘿! |
[1:19:59] | -Oh, my God! -It’s good to see you. | -哦 天哪! -见到你真高兴 |
[1:20:08] | Get Janice another beer. | 再给珍尼斯一瓶啤酒 |