英文名称:The Cabin in the Woods
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Enjoy a Cup of Fresh Coffee. | 新鲜咖啡 欢迎品尝 |
[01:01] | It’s hormonal. | 都是荷尔蒙的缘故 |
[01:03] | I mean, I don’t usually fall back on.. It’s women’s issues. | 我是说 我不是在推卸责任 但这是她的问题 |
[01:08] | But child-proofed how? Gates and stuff? | 你们怎么来保护孩子? 是装安全门还是怎样? |
[01:11] | Dude,she did the drawers. | 老兄 她自己做的抽屉 |
[01:13] | We don’t even know if this whole fertility thing’s gonna work.. | 我们还不确定她能不能生下来呢.. |
[01:15] | she’s screwed in these little jobbies where you can’t even open the drawers. | 她不知做了什么手脚 抽屉根本打不开 |
[01:18] | At all? | 一点也打不开? |
[01:19] | No. They open an inch, then you gotta dig your finger in. | 不是 能打开一英寸的小缝儿 手指能勉强伸进去 |
[01:22] | – It’s a nightmare. – I guess sooner or later… | – 真难想象 – 我觉得迟早… |
[01:24] | Yeah,a lot later. She did the upper cabinets. | 是啊 已经晚了 她还做了上橱柜 |
[01:27] | Kid will be 30 before he can reach them,assuming we have a kid. | 即便我们有孩子的话 也得等他到30岁才能够得着 |
[01:33] | It is natural for her to feel protective. | 保护孩子是母亲的天性 |
[01:35] | Don’t even… You have women’s issues. | 别这么说… 你不也有这样的问题 |
[01:38] | Please. You of all people. | 得了吧 你们这些人 |
[01:40] | Oh, come on. It’s a jinx. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[01:42] | It guarantees that we won’t get pregnant. | 在这样下去 我们连孩子都没有 |
[01:45] | And it takes me about 20 minutes to get a fucking beer. | 我花了20多分钟才将啤酒取下来 |
[01:48] | Guys. Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们! |
[01:50] | Stockholm went south. | 斯德哥尔摩(瑞典首都)出问题了 |
[01:51] | Seriously? I thought they were looking good. | 真的假的? 我看他们挺好的啊 |
[01:54] | What cracked? | 发生什么了? |
[01:55] | I haven’t seen the footage. Word’s just going around | 我还没看录像 现在谣言满天飞 |
[01:58] | Well,that’s never been a stable scenario. | 那本来就不是一个保险的方案 |
[02:00] | Everyone knows you can’t trust Swedes. | 大家都知道不能相信瑞典人 |
[02:03] | That means there’s just Japan. Japan and us. | 那就意味着只剩下日本人了 日本和我们 |
[02:05] | It’s not the first time it’s come down to that. | 这又不是第一次了 |
[02:07] | Japan has a perfect record. | 日本一直做的很好 |
[02:09] | We’re number two. We try harder. | 我们只能排名第二 我们得加把劲 |
[02:10] | If we fail, then… | 如果我们失败了 那… |
[02:12] | Please. We haven’t had a glitch since ’98. | 拜托 从98年以来 我们什么时候出过错 |
[02:14] | We know what we’re doing, Lin. | 林 我们知道该怎么做额 |
[02:15] | Or we have it written down… somewhere. | 至少我们把步骤也都记下来了嘛 |
[02:18] | You guys better not be messing around in there. | 你们最好别在里面乱搞啊 |
[02:19] | Does this mean you’re not in the betting pool this year? Big money. | 难道说你不参加今年的赌钱游戏了么? 那可是有一大笔钱呢 |
[02:23] | I’m just saying, it’s a key scenario. | 我只想说 这个方案很重要 |
[02:26] | No, I hear what you’re saying. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[02:27] | In ’98, it was the chem department’s fault, right? | 98年那次是化学部门弄砸的 对吧? |
[02:31] | Where do you work, again? Wait. It’s coming back to me, now. | 你在哪儿工作来着? 等一下 我想起来了 |
[02:35] | It’s gonna be a long weekend if everyone’s that puckered up. | 如果大家脾气不好 那周末就不好过了 |
[02:40] | So you wanna come over Monday night? | 那你周一晚上能来我家吗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1105个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:165个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:90个,托福词汇:119个,考研词汇:181个,专四词汇:142个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:332个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:42] | I’m gonna pick up some power drills. Liberate my cabinets. | 我得找把电钻 解放我的柜子 |
[02:47] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗? |
[03:34] | Professor fuckwad. | 狗屁教授 |
[03:36] | Why haven’t you stuck that asshole’s picture on the dartboard yet? | 你怎么不把这个混蛋的照片钉在飞镖靶子上呢? |
[03:39] | It’s not that simple. Oh,my God! | 没那么简单 哦 天呐! |
[03:42] | – Your hair. It’s blonde. – Very fabulous,no? | – 你的头发 变金黄色了 – 是不是很棒 对吧? |
[03:44] | – I can’t believe you did it. – But very fabulous,right? | – 真不敢相信你会染成这个颜色 – 但很不错 是吧? |
[03:48] | Hurry up with the “very fabulous.” I’m getting insecure about it now. | 快说”很棒” 我现在都不太确信这样好不好 |
[03:51] | No,it looks awesome. Curt’s gonna lose it. | 不 棒极了 科特会喜欢的 |
[03:54] | Curt’s gonna thank me. And so will you… | 科特会感谢我的 你也是… |
[03:57] | while we’re burning this picture. | 当我们把这张照片烧掉的时候 |
[03:59] | Not ready. | 等一下 |
[04:00] | Seriously,this isn’t his fault. | 说真的 这不是他的错 |
[04:04] | What’s not his fault? | 什么不是他的错? |
[04:05] | Fucking his student or breaking up with her by email? | 跟自己的学生上床还是发邮件跟她分手? |
[04:08] | I knew what I was getting into. | 我知道自己要面对什么 |
[04:10] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[04:11] | You know what you’re getting into this weekend? | 你知道你这个周末会面对什么吗? |
[04:15] | This. | 这个 |
[04:16] | And if Holden’s as cute as Curt says he is… | 如果霍顿 如科特描绘的那般帅的话… |
[04:19] | possibly getting out of it. | 或许这还能派上用场 |
[04:20] | That is the last thing that I want. | 这是我最不想要的了 |
[04:23] | If you treat this like a setup, I’m gonna have no fun at all. | 如果你是想设计我俩 那就没意思了 |
[04:25] | I’m not pushing… | 我没在逼你… |
[04:27] | but we’re packing this! | 但我们得带上这个! |
[04:30] | Which means we definitely won’t have room for… | 我们真没地方放… |
[04:33] | what if I get bored? | 万一我无聊了呢? |
[04:35] | These will help? | 这些管用吗? |
[04:36] | Soviet Economic Structures? Aftermath of the… | 苏联经济结构? 什么什么的余波… |
[04:41] | No! We have a lake and a keg. | 不行! 我们得到湖边喝酒呢 |
[04:44] | – No more learning! – Think fast. | – 别再学啦! – 接着 |
[04:46] | Faster than that. | 反应还得快点 |
[04:49] | Sorry. Sorry. Move along. | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:52] | – Nice! – Is that Holden? | – 漂亮! – 他就是霍顿吗? |
[04:55] | We’ll be right down. He just transferred from State. | 我们这就下去 他刚从州立大学转过来 |
[04:58] | Best hands on the team. He’s a sweet guy. | 队里最好的球手 人也很不错 |
[05:00] | And he’s good with his hands. | 他手法也很不错 |
[05:02] | I’m kinda seeing this girl… | 你好像和我约会的女孩… |
[05:04] | but you’re way blonder than she is. | 但你的头发比她黄多了 |
[05:07] | But I was thinking, you know,maybe.. What is this? | 我在想 你知道 也许… 这是什么? |
[05:11] | What.. this? What are you doing with these? | 这是什么? 你那这些做什么? |
[05:13] | Okay,I get it. I’ll leave the books. | 好吧 我知道了 我不带书了 |
[05:14] | No,who gave you these? Who taught you about these? | 谁给你这些的? 谁教你这些的? |
[05:17] | I learned it from you, okay? | 我跟你学的 知道了吗? |
[05:18] | I learned it from watching you! | 都是跟你学的! |
[05:21] | Seriously, Professor Bennett, he covers this whole book in his lectures. | 说真的 班尼特教授的讲座 包含了这本书所有的内容 |
[05:28] | You should read this. | 你应该读读这个 |
[05:30] | Gurovsky. Now this is way more interesting. | 戈罗夫斯基 这本有趣多了 |
[05:33] | Also, Bennett doesn’t know it by heart.. | 还有 班尼特不懂这本书… |
[05:34] | so he’ll think you’re insightful. | 所以他会觉得你很有见解 |
[05:38] | And you have no pants. | 还有 你没穿裤子 |
[05:39] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死! |
[05:46] | – That pretty much it? – Fucking better be. | – 东西都带上了吗? – 妥妥儿的 |
[05:48] | You know, Jules, it’s a weekend, not an evacuation. | 你知道的 朱尔斯 这是度周末 不是去逃难 |
[05:51] | Trust me when I say there is nothing in those cases… | 相信我 我敢说我箱子里带的东西… |
[05:54] | you won’t be glad I brought. | 都用得上的 |
[05:57] | I’m shutting’ right up. | 看来我得闭嘴了 |
[06:02] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[06:08] | Marty! | 马蒂! |
[06:11] | Fuck is wrong with you, bro? | 哥们 你他妈的是怎么了? |
[06:17] | People in this town drive in a very counterintuitive manner. | 镇上开车的人都不跟着感觉走 |
[06:22] | That’s what I have to say. | 这就是我想说的 |
[06:24] | Do you wanna spend the weekend in jail? | 你想在监狱度过周末吗? |
[06:26] | We’d all like to check out my cousin’s country home. | 我们是要去我表兄弟在乡下的住处 |
[06:28] | Honey, that’s not okay. | 亲爱的 这样可不好 |
[06:30] | Statistical fact… | 统计表明… |
[06:31] | Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. | 警察不会让一个拿着大烟斗的男人停车的 |
[06:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:36] | They fear this man. They know he sees further than they… | 他们怕这样的人 他们知道这种人不像他们看起来那样… |
[06:42] | and he will bind them with ancient logics. | 他们会装作看不到 |
[06:47] | Have you gone gray? | 你染发了? |
[06:48] | You’re not bringing that thing in the Rambler. | 你不能把这东西带到车上 |
[06:50] | What? | 什么? |
[06:52] | A giant bong in your father’s van? | 这么大的烟斗放在你爸车里? |
[06:56] | What are you, stoned? | 你怎么了 药喝多了吧? |
[06:59] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[07:03] | Dana, you fetching minx! | 丹娜 迷人的小妞! |
[07:06] | You have any food? | 有吃的吗? |
[07:09] | – Everybody ready? – Yeah! | – 各位都准备好了吗? – 当然! |
[07:12] | – Yeah? – Okay, I’m ready! | – 真的? – 准备好了! |
[07:14] | Let’s get this show on the road! | 上路出发! |
[07:35] | Nest is empty. We’re right on time. | 全家出动 时间刚刚好 |
[07:40] | I hope this is the right road. | 希望这条路没走错 |
[07:42] | It doesn’t even show up on the GPS. | GPS上没有这个地方 |
[07:44] | It is unworthy of global positioning. | 这里不值得全球定位 |
[07:46] | That’s the whole point. Get off the grid, right? | 这才是重点 远离喧嚣 对吧? |
[07:50] | No cell phone reception… | 没有手机信号… |
[07:52] | no traffic cameras. | 没有交通摄像头 |
[07:55] | Go someplace for one goddamn weekend where they can’t… | 去一个GPS都找不到… |
[07:58] | globally position my ass,man. | 我们的地方 |
[08:00] | This is the whole issue. | 这才是重点 |
[08:03] | Is society crumbling, Marty? | 社会解体了吗 马蒂? |
[08:05] | No. Society is binding. Right? | 不 社会在束缚我们 不是吗? |
[08:07] | It’s filling in the cracks with concrete. | 到处是钢筋混凝土 |
[08:11] | Everything’s filed or recorded or blogged, right? | 所有的事情都会被存档 对吧? |
[08:15] | Chips in our kids’ heads so they won’t get lost. | 在孩子脑子里植入芯片 以防他们走丢 |
[08:19] | Society needs to crumble. | 社会需要瓦解 |
[08:21] | We’re all just too chicken-shit to let it. | 我们只是太胆小 不敢让此发生 |
[08:24] | I’ve missed your rants. | 我会怀念你这些豪言壮语的 |
[08:26] | You will come to see things my way. | 总有一天你会知道我是对的 |
[08:34] | Identification, please. | 身份证 先生 |
[08:39] | Mr. Sitterson. | 是希森特先生 |
[08:41] | – Mr. Hadley. – Thank you. | – 哈德利先生 – 谢谢 |
[08:43] | – What’s your name? – Daniel Truman,sir. | – 你叫什么名字? – 丹尼尔·杜鲁门 长官 |
[08:45] | This isn’t the military. You can drop the “sir”. | 这里不是军队 不用称呼”长官” |
[08:47] | But Sitterson does like to be called “ma’am.” | 但是西特森喜欢别人叫他”夫人” |
[08:51] | – Or “honey toes.” – He’ll also answer to “honey toes.” | – 或者是”甜心” – 他也会回应”甜心”的 |
[08:54] | You clear on what’s gonna be happening here? | 你知道要发生什么事了吗? |
[08:55] | I’ve been prepped. Extensively. | 已经准备好了 请放心 |
[08:57] | Did they tell you that being prepped is not the same as being prepared? | 他们和你说过这次跟以往不同么? |
[09:00] | They told me. I’ll hold my post, Mr. Hadley. | 说了 我会履行好自己的职责的 哈德利先生 |
[09:02] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[09:04] | Okay. System’s online. | 好的 系统连线 |
[09:07] | Acquiring target. Let’s see what we got. | 搜索目标 我们瞧瞧他们长啥样 |
[09:46] | I’m thinking this thing doesn’t take credit cards. | 我想这东西肯定不能刷卡 |
[09:50] | I don’t think it knows about money. | 我觉得他们连钱都不认识 |
[09:53] | I think it’s barter gas. | 我们应该用物品来换油 |
[10:16] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[10:27] | Hey, Holden. | 嘿 霍顿 |
[10:30] | – Holden! – I don’t think there’s gonna be… | – 霍顿! – 我想这里不是… |
[10:32] | – You come here uninvited? – Fuck! | – 你不请自来? – 该死! |
[10:40] | Sign says “closed.” | 上面写了”停业” |
[10:42] | Yeah, we were looking to buy some gas. | 是的 我们想买些汽油 |
[10:46] | Does this pump work? | 这个还能用么? |
[10:47] | If you know how to work it. | 如果你知道怎么用的话 |
[10:50] | We also wanted to get directions. | 我们也想问一下路 |
[10:52] | We’re looking for… What’s it called? | 我们在找… 叫什么来着? |
[10:54] | Tillerman Road. Do you know if it’s this way? | 舵工路 你知道怎么走吗? |
[11:00] | Tillerman Road takes you up the hill, there. | 舵工路会通往山顶 在那边 |
[11:03] | Dead-ends at the old Buckner place. | 老巴克纳是尽头 |
[11:06] | My cousin bought a house up there. | 我表兄在那里有房子 |
[11:08] | You go through a mountain tunnel, there’s a lake. | 你穿过山区隧道 那有个湖 |
[11:10] | – Would that be the… – Buckner place. | – 那里就是… – 巴克纳 |
[11:12] | Always someone looking to sell that plot. | 总有人想卖掉那地方 |
[11:16] | You knew the original owners. | 你认识那地方之前的主人 |
[11:17] | Yeah, not the first. | 是的 但不是最初的 |
[11:21] | I seen plenty come and go. Hell, I been here since the war. | 我看过很多人来来去去 见鬼 从战争时 我就在这儿 |
[11:25] | – Which war? – You know damn well which war! | – 哪场战争? – 明知故问! |
[11:28] | Would that have been with the blue and some in gray? | 是蓝灰战争吗? |
[11:28] | (注:蓝灰战争又称南北战争或美国内战,是美国历史上一场大规模的内战 参战双方为美利坚合众国和美利坚联盟国) | |
[11:34] | Brother, perhaps, fighting against brother in that war? | 兄弟之战 也许是? |
[11:37] | You sassing me, boy? | 你敢对我无礼 小子? |
[11:39] | You were rude to my friend. | 你先对我朋友无礼了 |
[11:42] | That whore? | 那个妓女? |
[11:44] | – What’d you say? – I think we got enough gas. | – 你再说一遍? – 我们油加够了 |
[11:47] | You got enough to get you there. | 去那里是够了 |
[11:49] | Getting back… | 回来… |
[11:51] | that’s your concern. | 那才是你们该担心的 |
[12:05] | Well, good luck with your business, sir. | 祝你生意兴隆啊 |
[12:08] | I know the railroad’s coming through here any day, now. | 听说铁路很快会穿过这里 |
[12:11] | That’s gonna be big. | 规模很大的噢 |
[12:12] | Streets paved with actual street. | 到时这里会有真正的街道 |
[12:16] | Fucker. | 傻帽 |
[12:55] | Guys, take a look. | 伙计们 瞧 |
[13:34] | This must be it. | 就是那儿了 |
[13:48] | Oh, my God. It’s.. beautiful. | 哦 天哪 太漂亮了 |
[13:52] | One spider and I’m sleeping in the Rambler. | 如果有一只蜘蛛 我就会车里睡 |
[13:55] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[13:57] | Come on. Give me a hand. | 来吧 帮我个忙 |
[14:56] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[14:58] | It is kind of cool. | 真酷 |
[15:00] | You gonna kill us a raccoon to eat? | 你能给我们抓个浣熊吃吗? |
[15:02] | I will use its skin to make a cap. | 我会用它的皮做个帽子 |
[15:05] | Everybody get your suits on. In 10 minutes, we’re heading to the lake. | 大家把泳衣穿上 10分钟后 我们去湖边 |
[15:09] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[15:10] | I was not informed there would be calisthenics. | 我之前都不知道 这里还能跳健美操 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 是啊 我也没想到 |
[15:43] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[15:47] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[16:09] | Ah, shit. | 啊 该死 |
[16:14] | This is happening. | 真的发生了 |
[16:24] | Hold up! | 别脱了! |
[16:29] | You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[16:32] | That’s just creepy. | 太诡异了 |
[16:33] | It was pioneer days. | 在拓荒时代 |
[16:36] | People had to make their own interrogation rooms. | 人们必须做个审讯室 |
[16:39] | Who did your cousin buy this place from? | 你表兄从哪里买的这房子? |
[16:41] | We should check the rest of the rooms, make sure this is the only one. | 咱们应该检查一下其余的房间 确保不会有这种事儿发生 |
[16:43] | Cause you know Marty wants to watch us pounding away. | 你知道的 马蒂想看我们床战的 |
[16:46] | I didn’t even like hearing that. | 我都不稀得听 |
[16:53] | How about we switch? | 要不我们换个房间如何? |
[16:57] | Not that I’d… | 我并非… |
[16:58] | I mean, I’d put the picture back but you might feel better if we switched rooms? | 我是说 我可以把画挂上 但你可能换房才能安心 |
[17:02] | I really would. | 这样最好了 |
[17:06] | Thanks. For being decent. | 谢谢你 真绅士 |
[17:09] | It’s the least I could do… | 应该做的… |
[17:10] | since Curt and Jules sold you to me for marriage. | 科特和朱尔斯希望咱俩结婚 |
[17:14] | They’re not subtle. | 他们并不明智 |
[17:15] | Well, I’ll just be flattered and keep it to myself. | 好吧 我只是觉得受宠若惊了 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I’m not looking for… | 我并不想找… |
[17:21] | But, I’m still grateful that you’re not a creep. | 但 我很庆幸你不是个变态 |
[17:23] | Hey, let’s not jump to any conclusions there. | 嘿 别这么早下结论 |
[17:26] | I had kind of an internal debate about showing you the mirror. | 我也考虑了很久 要不要偷窥你 |
[17:28] | Shouting on both sides. Blood was spilled. | 挣扎的都内出血了 |
[17:31] | So, you’re bleeding internally? | 这样你就内出血了? |
[17:33] | Pretty bad. | 糟透了 |
[17:35] | Well, Jules is pre-med. You should probably talk to her. | 朱尔斯是学医的 你该找她看看啊 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[18:32] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我可不想这样 |
[19:03] | Places everyone. | 各就各位 |
[19:05] | We are live. | 我们在现场直播 |
[19:06] | Engineering, we got a room change. | 工程部 我们有一个房间被改动了 |
[19:08] | Polk is now in two, McCrea is in four. | 丹娜在2号房间 霍顿在4号房间 |
[19:11] | Operations, do you copy? We need a scenario adjustment. | 运营部 收到了吗? 我们需要改动一下方案 |
[19:15] | Miss Lin. | 林小姐 |
[19:17] | We’ve got the blood work back on Louden. Her levels are good. | 我们找到了朱尔斯的血液 她身体状况不错 |
[19:22] | But we’re recommending a fifty-milligram bump.. | 但是我们建议使用50毫克Rhohyptase |
[19:24] | of Rhohyptase to increase libido. | 来增加性欲 |
[19:26] | – Sold. – Do we pipe it in, or do you wanna do it orally? | – 好的 – 你想注射还是口服? |
[19:29] | Ask me that again, only slower. | 再问我一次 慢点说 |
[19:31] | You’re a pig. | 你真是个猪 |
[19:32] | Guess how we’re slowing down cognition. | 猜猜我们怎么降低认知力的 |
[19:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:38] | The hair dye. | 染发剂 |
[19:39] | Dumb blonde. Very artistic. | 金发傻妞 有意思 |
[19:41] | Works its way into the blood,through the scalp. Very gradual. | 通过头皮会逐渐进入血液吸收 |
[19:46] | Chem department keeps their end up. | 化学部工作干得不错 |
[19:49] | I’ll see it when I believe it. | 眼见为实 |
[19:50] | – Control? – Yeah, go ahead. | – 控制台吗? – 是的 说吧 |
[19:52] | I have the harbinger on line two. | 2号线有人要跟你通话 |
[19:55] | Oh, Christ. Can you take a message? | 哦 上帝 能让他留言吗? |
[19:58] | I don’t think so. He’s really pushy. | 恐怕不行 他催的很紧 |
[20:03] | To be honest, he’s kind of freaking me out. | 说老实话 我都有点怕他了 |
[20:06] | Okay. Put him on. | 好吧 接进来吧 |
[20:08] | Mordecai, baby, what’s happening? How’s the weather up top? | 莫迪凯 宝贝 怎么了? 上面天气怎么样? |
[20:11] | The lambs have passed through the gate. They are come to the killing floor. | 现在羊已入虎口了 进入屠宰场了 |
[20:15] | Well, you’re doing a great job out there. | 好的 干的漂亮 |
[20:18] | By the numbers, man. You got us started off just right. | 伙计们 按顺序进行 你这开头很好 |
[20:21] | So, we’ll talk to you later, okay? | 我们晚点再谈 好吗? |
[20:23] | Their blind eyes see nothing of the horrors to come. | 他们还没意识到 接下来的是多恐怖 |
[20:26] | Their ears are stopped. | 他们什么也听不进去 |
[20:28] | They are the God’s fool. | 真是愚蠢 |
[20:30] | Well, that’s… how it works. | 那… 该怎么做 |
[20:34] | Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. | 干掉他们 让他们的愚昧和罪恶从这个世界消失 |
[20:38] | Bathe them in the crimson of… | 让他们身上沾满血腥… |
[20:41] | Am I on speakerphone? | 你开免提了? |
[20:44] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 没有 |
[20:46] | Speakerphone, no. No, I wouldn’t do that. | 免提 不 没有 我没开 |
[20:47] | Yes, I am. I can hear the echo. | 不 你开了 我听见回声了 |
[20:50] | Oh, my God. You’re right. Hang on one second,I’ll take you off. | 哦 天哪 你说的没错 等一下 我把免提关了 |
[20:53] | That’s rude. I don’t know who’s in the room. | 太无礼了 我都不知道谁在屋子里 |
[20:57] | Fine. There. You’re off. | 好吧 免提关了 |
[20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | Don’t take this lightly, boy. | 别掉以轻心 伙计 |
[21:03] | It wasn’t all by your numbers. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[21:06] | The fool nearly derailed the invocation with his insolence. | 这些蠢货差点破坏了祷告 |
[21:10] | The ancient ones see everything. | 祖先们都看着呢 |
[21:13] | And they will not be… | 他们不会… |
[21:15] | I’m still on speakerphone, aren’t I? | 你还开着免提 是不是? |
[21:19] | Oh, my God. Mordecai. | 哦 天哪 莫迪凯 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe it. I did it again! | 真难以置信 我又把免提打开了! |
[21:24] | Mordy? | 莫迪? |
[21:26] | What happens next? | 接下来会怎么样? |
[21:36] | Oh! That’s cold! | 哦! 太冷了! |
[21:39] | How cold? Is it worth it? | 有多冷? 我能下去么? |
[21:42] | Come on, Jules. Life is risk. | 来吧 朱尔斯 生命在于刺激 |
[21:45] | Yeah, I might just risk lying out in the sun for a while. | 是啊 也许我可以冒险晒晒阳光 |
[21:48] | Boo. | 晕 |
[21:49] | – Hey, what is that? – What? | – 嘿 那是什么? – 什么? |
[21:51] | In the lake, right there. | 在湖里 就那儿 |
[21:53] | – Oh, come on. – No you guys, I’m serious. Right there. | – 别逗了 – 不 伙计们 我认真地 就在那儿 |
[21:55] | There! There! God, looks just like my girlfriend! | 那! 就是那! 天哪 看起来像我女朋友! |
[22:00] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪! |
[22:01] | There’s something else in the lake! | 湖里还有其他东西! |
[22:05] | – It’s a gorgeous man! – I’m gonna kill you! | – 是个帅哥! – 我要杀了你! |
[22:08] | Don’t kill the gorgeous man! We’re endangered! | 别杀帅哥啊! 我们都要灭绝了! |
[22:17] | All right. Last chance. | 好的 最后一次机会 |
[22:19] | It’s post time. Dig deep, people. Betting windows are closing. Okay. | 下注时间到了 下注吧 伙计们 投注快要结束啦 好的 |
[22:23] | Okay, who’s still out? | 还有谁没下注 |
[22:24] | Let’s see. We got engineering, we got R&D, and we got electrical. | 我看看啊 下注的有工程部 研发部和电气部 |
[22:29] | Did you see who they picked? | 知道他们选谁了么? |
[22:30] | They’re practically giving their money away. | 实际上他们在浪费钱 |
[22:32] | You should talk, Aquaman. | 你还敢说呢 潜水侠 |
[22:34] | – What do you mean? – Ah,nothing. | – 什么意思? – 没什么 |
[22:37] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[22:39] | I’m not even sure we have one of these. | 我记得咱们没这个 |
[22:40] | Zoology swears we do. | 我发誓咱们有动物学部门 |
[22:42] | They’d know. Okay. All right, people. | 他们会知道的 好的 伙计们 |
[22:45] | Hey, what do you got? | 你赌哪个了? |
[22:47] | No, they’ve already been picked. | 不行 他们已经被选了 |
[22:49] | What? No. Who took them? | 什么? 不会吧 谁选他们的? |
[22:50] | Maintenance. | 维修部 |
[22:51] | Maintenance? They pick the same thing every year. | 维修部? 他们每年选的都一样 |
[22:53] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎样? |
[22:54] | If they were creative, they wouldn’t be in maintenance. | 如果他们富有创造力 就不会在维修部了 |
[22:56] | You’re gonna have to split this if you win. You wanna switch? | 如果你赢了就要和他们分奖金 想换吗? |
[23:00] | I don’t know, I don’t know. What do you think? | 不知道 我不知道 你觉得呢? |
[23:03] | More than anything, I just want this moment to end. | 重要的是 我只想这事快点结束 |
[23:10] | Not betting? | 不下注? |
[23:11] | Not for me. Thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Seems a little harsh,doesn’t it? | 看起来挺没节操的 是吧? |
[23:16] | It’s just people letting off steam. | 只是宣泄而已 |
[23:20] | This job isn’t easy,however those clowns may behave. | 工作压力是大 不过这种胡闹确实有点过了 |
[23:24] | Does the director…Do they know about this downstairs? | 主管… 他们知道下面是这样的吗? |
[23:28] | The director doesn’t care about this stuff. | 主管才不关心这些事呢 |
[23:30] | As long as everything goes smoothly upstairs. | 只要上面一切正常就好啦 |
[23:31] | as long as the kids do as they’re told. | 只要孩子们都听话 |
[23:33] | But then it’s fixed. | 模式不都是固定的吗 |
[23:35] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[23:36] | How can you wager on this when you control the outcome? | 结局都是由你们操控 还有什么好赌的? |
[23:39] | No,we just get ’em in the cellar. They take it from there. | 不 我们只是引他们进入地窖 接下来还是看他们自己 |
[23:42] | No,they have to make the choice of their own free will. | 不 他们将按照自己的意志作出选择 |
[23:45] | Otherwise the system doesn’t work. | 否则系统不会运作 |
[23:47] | It’s like the harbinger. | 比如说那个先知 |
[23:49] | It’s this creepy old fuck,practically wears a sign,”You will die.” | 老掉牙的惊悚套路 典型的警告 “你们都会死” |
[23:53] | Why do we put him there? The system. | 干吗要放这么个人呢? 这是规定 |
[23:56] | They have to choose to ignore him.. | 他们必须选择忽视他 |
[23:58] | and they have to choose what happens in the cellar. | 他们必须自己在地窖选择将要面对的东西 |
[24:00] | Yeah,we rig the game as much as we need to. | 我们只在必须的范围内控制游戏进程 |
[24:02] | but in the end,they don’t transgress. | 但是到最后 只要他们不越界 |
[24:04] | They can’t be punished. | 那他们也不会受到惩罚 |
[24:06] | So what’s it gonna be,Truman?You in? Window’s closing. | 怎么样 杜鲁门? 要加入吗? 就要截止了 |
[24:12] | I’m fine. | 算了 |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:16] | That’s it,gang! | 好的 伙计们! |
[24:18] | The board is locked! | 下注截止了! |
[24:19] | Oh,let’s get this party started! | 喔 开始狂欢吧! |
[24:22] | Let’s get this party started! | 开始狂欢吧! |
[24:36] | There you go. | 干杯 |
[24:37] | Okay,my turn. | 好吧 该我了 |
[24:39] | Jules | 选朱尔斯 |
[24:43] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险? |
[24:45] | Let’s go dare. | 大冒险 |
[24:46] | All right. | 很好 |
[24:47] | I dare you to make out with.. | 我要你去跟…亲热一下 |
[24:51] | Please say “Dana,” please say “Dana.” | “跟丹娜” 快说”跟丹娜” |
[24:53] | That moose,over there. | 跟那边那个麋鹿 |
[24:57] | Marty | 马蒂 |
[24:58] | have you ever seen a moose before? | 你见过麋鹿么? |
[25:03] | Whatever that mysterious beast is. | 那么 那怪兽是个啥? |
[25:05] | That’s a wolf. | 那是狼 |
[25:08] | I’m living in a,leave me alone. | 好吧 我大麻抽多了 行了吧 |
[25:11] | Jules | 那么朱尔斯 |
[25:13] | I dare you to make out with that wolf. | 我要你跟那只狼亲热一下 |
[25:17] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[25:43] | Who? | 谁? |
[25:45] | Me? | 我? |
[25:47] | Well,yes,I am new in town. | 嗯哼 是呀 我刚搬来不久 |
[25:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[25:52] | Oh,my God.That is so sweet of you to say. | 噢 天哪 你嘴巴可真甜 |
[25:55] | I just colored it,in fact. | 实际上 刚刚染的呢 |
[25:57] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[25:58] | There’s no need to huff and puff. | 没必要压抑自己 |
[26:02] | I’ll let you come in. | 我会让你爽的 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[26:51] | Now,… | 接下来嘛… |
[26:54] | Dana | 选丹娜 |
[26:55] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[26:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这算什么意思? |
[26:58] | I’m just skipping ahead. | 直奔结果而已 |
[27:01] | You’re gonna say dare. | 你会说大冒险 |
[27:02] | She’s gonna dare you to do something you don’t like.. | 她会命令你去干你讨厌的事情 |
[27:04] | and then you’ll puss out and say that you wanted truth all along. | 然后你会使小性 说我本来就想选真心话 |
[27:08] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:11] | Okay,Jules. | 好吧 朱尔斯 |
[27:14] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[27:16] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[27:18] | It’s the cellar door. | 那是地窖的门 |
[27:20] | The wind must’ve blown it open. | 风吹开的吧 |
[27:23] | That makes what kinda sense? | 什么情况? |
[27:25] | What do you think is down there? | 你们觉得下面有什么? |
[27:31] | Why don’t we find out? | 干嘛不下去看看? |
[27:35] | Dana | 丹娜 |
[27:38] | I dare you. | 我打赌你不敢 |
[27:56] | How long do I have to stay down here? | 我得在下面待多久? |
[27:58] | Oh,you know,just ’til morning. | 噢 你知道的 到天亮就行啦 |
[28:36] | Dana | 丹娜 |
[28:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:40] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:44] | Sorry,I just scared myself. | 不好意思 自己吓到了 |
[28:46] | Well,you called for help. That voids the dare. | 嗯 你求助了 大冒险失败 |
[28:48] | Take your top off. | 脱上衣吧 |
[28:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:51] | I don’t make up the rules. | 规矩又不是我定的 |
[28:55] | Oh,my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[29:00] | Look at all this. | 瞧瞧这些 |
[29:05] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[29:07] | I’m not sure it’s awesome to be down here. | 我觉得下到这来是个错误 |
[29:12] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[29:13] | Dude,seriously,your cousin is into some weird shit. | 哥们 说真的 你表兄癖好有点怪啊 |
[29:19] | I’m pretty sure this ain’t his. | 我敢肯定这些不是他的 |
[29:22] | Maybe it was the people who put in that mirror thing. | 说不定是装镜子的那些家伙弄的 |
[29:29] | Some of this stuff looks really old. | 有些物件看起来有年头啦 |
[29:32] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[29:37] | Maybe we should go back upstairs. | 我们还是回上面去吧 |
[29:44] | I dare you all to go upstairs. | 我要你们全部回上面去 |
[30:41] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[30:44] | Guys,listen to this. | 伙计们 听听这个 |
[30:46] | “April fourth. | “四月四日 |
[30:48] | “Father was cross with me and said I lacked the true faith. | “父亲生我的气了 他说我没有真诚的信仰 |
[30:53] | “I wish I could prove my devotion.. | “我真心希望我可以证明我的虔诚 |
[30:55] | “as Judah and Matthew proved on those travelers.” | “像犹大和马太向那些旅行者证明一样” |
[30:57] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[31:00] | Diary of Anna Patience Buckner, 1903. | 安娜·佩先斯·巴克纳的日记 1903年 |
[31:06] | “Mama screamed most of the night. | “妈妈整夜都在嚎叫 |
[31:09] | “I prayed that she might find faith.. | “我祈祷希望她已找到了信仰 |
[31:10] | “but she only stopped when Papa cut her belly… | “但她只是停止了尖叫 因为爸爸剖开了她的肚子… |
[31:13] | “and stuffed the coals in. | “还填了些煤块进去 |
[31:16] | “Judah told me in my dream… | “梦里犹大对我说… |
[31:18] | “that Matthew took him to the black room,so I know he is killed. | “马太带他进了黑屋 我知道他已经被杀了 |
[31:23] | “I want to understand the glory of the pain like Matthew… | “我试图像马太那样体验荣耀之痛… |
[31:28] | “but cutting the flesh makes him have a husband’s bulge… | “但是切割肉体让他勃起… |
[31:33] | “and I do not get like that.” | “我可不想那样” |
[31:35] | – Jesus. Can we not? – No. Go on. | – 上帝啊 别念了吧? – 别 继续念 |
[31:38] | – Why? – I want to know. | – 干吗啊? – 我想知道结果 |
[31:39] | “I have found it… | “我终于找到了… |
[31:42] | “in the oldest books,the way of saving our family. | “从那最古老的书中找到了拯救我家人的方法 |
[31:46] | “My good arm is hacked up and et… | “我的左手被砍掉了…(这厮左撇子) |
[31:49] | “so I hope this will be readable. | “所以 希望右手写的还能被人读懂 |
[31:52] | “That a believer will come and speak this to our spirits. | “能被某个信徒念出来让我们的灵魂听到 |
[31:56] | “Then we will be restored and the great pain will return.” | “那时 我们将重生 荣耀之痛也将回归” |
[32:02] | And then there’s something in Latin. | 然后下面是用拉丁文写的 |
[32:05] | Okay,I’m drawing a line in the fucking sand,here. | 好了 这是我的底线了 |
[32:08] | Do not read the Latin. | 别读那些拉丁文 |
[32:12] | What the fuck? | 什么声音? |
[32:15] | – Dolor… – No, no. | – 疼痛… – 别 不要 |
[32:17] | – Stop being a fucking baby. – Curt! | – 别像个小孩一样 – 科特 |
[32:19] | It’s a diary. | 只是本日记 |
[32:20] | It doesn’t even mean anything. | 不会有什么事的 |
[32:22] | – Dana! – “Dolor supervivo caro. | – 丹娜! – “疼痛源于肉体 |
[32:27] | “Dolor sublimis caro. | “疼痛非常美妙 |
[32:31] | “Dolor ignio annivos.” | “灼热般的疼痛” |
[33:06] | We have a winner! | 获胜者出炉! |
[33:07] | It’s the Buckners, ladies and gentlemen! | 他们选了巴克纳一家 女士们先生们! |
[33:10] | The Buckners pull a ‘W’. | 巴克纳一家获选 |
[33:12] | All right. That means that congratulations go to Maintenance! | 好的 那就是说祝贺 维修部 |
[33:20] | Who share the pot with Ronald the intern. | 与实习生罗纳德共享奖金 |
[33:22] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[33:23] | That’s not fair. I had zombies,too. | 这不公平 我也选了僵尸 |
[33:25] | Yes,you did. You had zombies. | 没错 你是选了 你选了僵尸 |
[33:27] | But this is “Zombie Redneck Torture Family,” see? | 但这是”乡村虐杀僵尸巴克纳家族” 看到没? |
[33:30] | They’re entirely separate species. | 完全不同种类的 |
[33:33] | Like the difference between an elephant and an elephant seal. | 就好像大象和海象之间是有区别的一样 |
[33:36] | There’s always next year. | 别气馁 明年再战 |
[33:40] | They’re like something from a nightmare. | 他们像是来自于梦魇 |
[33:42] | No. They’re something nightmares are from. | 不 他们才是梦魇的根源 |
[33:47] | Everything in our stable is remnant of the old world.. | 所有我们的库存都来自于旧世界的残留 |
[33:50] | courtesy of you-know-who. | 拜那谁谁所赐 |
[33:54] | Monsters. Magic. | 怪物 魔法 |
[33:56] | Gods. | 众神 |
[33:58] | You get used to it. | 你得习惯它 |
[34:01] | Should you? | 你已经习惯了? |
[34:12] | Oh,man. I’m sorry. | 好了 兄弟 我很遗憾 |
[34:13] | – He had the conch in his hands. – I know. | – 他都把海螺拿在手里了 – 我知道 |
[34:15] | A couple more minutes,who knows what might’ve happened? | 时间上差了一点点 世事难料啊? |
[34:18] | I am never gonna see a merman. Ever. | 我永远也看不到人鱼怪了 永远 |
[34:21] | Dude,be thankful. | 哥们 庆幸吧 |
[34:22] | Those things are terrifying. | 那玩意太麻烦了 |
[34:24] | And the cleanup on them is a nightmare. | 清理起来才真是噩梦呢 |
[34:29] | So, the Buckners. | 嗯 巴克纳一家 |
[34:31] | Yeah,well,they may be zombified,pain-worshipping,backwoods idiots.. | 嗯 好吧 僵尸 自虐狂 郊外的傻X |
[34:35] | But they’re our zombified,pain-worshipping,backwoods idiots. | 但那是我们的僵尸 自虐狂 郊外的傻X |
[34:39] | With a hundred percent clearance rate. | 百分百的清除率呢 |
[34:40] | True. So should we call Japan? | 这倒是 给日本打电话? |
[34:43] | Tell them to take the rest of the weekend off? | 告诉他们可以好好享受剩下的周末了? |
[34:45] | Yeah,right. They’re Japanese. What are they gonna do? Relax? | 是 没错 那是日本人 他们能干啥? 歇着? |
[34:48] | I’d just like to see them fall on their asses,for once. | 我只是想看他们栽个跟头 哪怕一次 |
[34:50] | Oh,God,don’t even joke. | 噢 天啊 可别这么说 |
[34:52] | Every other branch has air-balled. | 其他分支都搞砸了 |
[34:53] | We need the Japanese crew to get it done. There’s too much riding on this. | 日本人最好别出岔子 责任重大啊 |
[35:39] | Fuck, yeah, baby. | 真棒 耶 宝贝儿 |
[35:42] | This is so classy. | 真上档次 |
[35:43] | Come on,like you wouldn’t want a piece of that. | 得了 好像你不动心想咬她一口似的 |
[35:46] | Can we not talk about people in pieces any more tonight? | 今晚别再谈什么咬人的事 好吗? |
[35:51] | Are you feeling lonely,Marty? | 觉得被冷落了 马蒂? |
[35:56] | Marty and I were sweeties in our freshman hall. | 刚入校的时候马蒂跟我还是一对呢 |
[35:59] | We made out once. | 我们还亲热过呢 |
[36:02] | I never did buy that ring. | 我还傻到买了戒指 |
[36:05] | But we’re still.. | 不过如今我们也还… |
[36:08] | close. | 很亲近 |
[36:14] | I have a theory about all this. | 我有点想法 |
[36:17] | That’s our cue to bail. | 这就是让我们闪的信号了 |
[36:19] | Tommy Chong here has a theory. Come on,baby. | 思想家有所感悟了 来吧 亲爱的 |
[36:23] | Don’t worry,you can tell it to Egghead,here.. | 别担心 你可以跟那个书呆子好好聊聊 |
[36:26] | if he’s not too busy devirginizing Dana. | 要是他不忙着破丹娜的处的话 |
[36:30] | Jules,do you wanna go lie down? | 朱尔斯 去躺会吧? |
[36:32] | That’s exactly the point. Come on. Mush. Mush. | 说对了 走吧 开路 开路 |
[36:35] | Don’t push me around. | 别到处推我 |
[36:36] | Not around,baby. Straight line. | 我没到处推你 亲爱的 直走 |
[36:59] | You seriously believe nothing weird is going on? | 你没觉得有些事情不太对劲吗? |
[37:03] | Conspiracy? | 有何高见? |
[37:06] | The way everybody’s acting. | 每个人的表现都不对劲 |
[37:08] | Why is Jules suddenly a celebu-tard? | 朱尔斯怎么突然变得这么放荡? |
[37:11] | And since when does Curt pull this alpha-male bullshit? | 科特什么时候变得这么目空一切? |
[37:16] | I mean,he’s a sociology major. | 我是说 一个社会学高才生 |
[37:19] | He’s on full academic scholarship… | 全额奖学金获得者 |
[37:21] | and now he’s calling his friend an egghead? | 管别人叫书呆子? |
[37:24] | Curt’s just drunk. | 科特喝醉了 |
[37:26] | I’ve seen Curt drunk. | 我知道他喝醉了 |
[37:29] | Jules,too. | 朱尔斯没喝醉吧 |
[37:30] | Well,then,maybe it’s something else. | 好吧 除了酒又不是没别的了 |
[37:36] | You’re not seeing what you don’t wanna see. | 是你拒绝看清真相 |
[37:40] | Puppeteers. | 幕后黑手 |
[37:43] | Puppeteers? | 幕后黑手? |
[37:44] | Pop-Tarts? | 速食馅饼? |
[37:45] | Did you say you have Pop-Tarts? | 你说你带了速食馅饼? |
[37:47] | Marty,I love you,but you’re really high. | 马蒂 我爱你 但你真的嗨过头了 |
[37:54] | We are not who we are. | 我们迷失了自我 |
[38:00] | I’m gonna go read a book with pictures. | 我得去找本小人书看看 |
[38:03] | Thank you. “The pain outlives the flesh. | 谢谢 “疼痛超越肉体” |
[38:07] | “The flesh returns… “or “has a meeting place.” | “肉体回归…”还是”重聚” |
[38:11] | What is that? | 是什么啊? |
[38:13] | The Latin that you read in the basement. | 刚才在地下室你读的拉丁文 |
[38:15] | You speak Latin? | 你还懂拉丁文? |
[38:17] | Not well. Not since tenth grade. | 一般吧 十年级以后就撂下了 |
[38:21] | Weird how it all comes back. | 竟然还记得一些 |
[38:23] | Well,it’s a weird kind of night. | 好吧 这一晚可真够奇怪的 |
[38:27] | I’m sorry about tonight. | 今晚真是不好意思 |
[38:29] | Everybody… | 每个人都… |
[38:30] | Do I lose points if I tell you I’m having a pretty nice time? | 要是我告诉你今晚我很开心 你不会讨厌我吧? |
[38:35] | No. You can tell me that. | 不 怎么会呢 |
[38:45] | What are you running away for? | 跑什么呀? |
[38:54] | Don’t spill on me! | 别撒到我身上! |
[38:56] | Did I get a little beer on your shirt? | 我把啤酒撒你衬衫上了? |
[38:59] | I guess it’ll have to come off,huh? | 那就只好脱掉啦? 对吧? |
[39:04] | Not here. | 别在这里 |
[39:06] | Baby,come on. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[39:08] | We’re all alone. | 这没别人 |
[39:20] | I’m chilly. | 我有点冷 |
[39:23] | Okay,guys. That’s it. Let’s go. We’ve got a job to do. | 好啦 兄弟们 到此结束 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[39:27] | Your basic human needs disgust me.Get out of here. | 你们这种低级趣味真让我恶心 赶紧离开这 |
[39:29] | – Do we have temperature control in this sector? – On it. | – 那个区有温度控制吗? – 明白 |
[39:37] | Engaging pheromone mists. | 迷人的费洛蒙之雾 |
[40:06] | It’s so dark. | 太黑了 |
[40:08] | Take me inside? | 我们回去吧? |
[40:09] | Come on. This is why we came here. | 来吧 这就是我们为什么来这 |
[40:13] | It’s romantic. | 这才浪漫 |
[40:34] | Okay,baby. Let’s see some boobies. | 来吧 宝贝儿 露出你的胸来 |
[40:36] | Show us the goods. | 来点精彩的 |
[40:40] | Does it really matter if we see her… | 我们这么看她合适吗… |
[40:41] | We’re not the only ones watching,kid. | 小子 不光我们在看 |
[40:43] | Gotta keep the customer satisfied. | 我们得让顾主满意 |
[40:47] | You understand what’s at stake,here? | 你得明白 成败在此一举 |
[41:33] | Score. | 得分 |
[42:07] | Jules | 朱尔斯! |
[43:24] | This we offer in humility and fear. | 带着谦恭与畏惧 我们奉上祭品 |
[43:28] | For the blessed peace of your eternal slumber. | 祝您永眠 祈神赐平安予吾辈 |
[43:31] | As it ever was. | 恰如以往 |
[44:24] | Nemo,man,you gotta wake up.Your shit is topsy-turvy. | 尼莫 哥们 你还是快点醒吧 已经一团糟了 |
[44:31] | I’m gonna go for a walk. | 我还是出去走走吧 |
[44:34] | Okay. I swear to fucking God,somebody is talking. | 好了 我向上帝发誓 有人在说话 |
[44:43] | Or I’m pretty sure someone is. | 呃 真的是有人在说话啊 |
[44:46] | I’m gonna go for a walk. | 我还是出去走走吧 |
[44:49] | Enough! | 够了 |
[44:50] | What are you saying? | 说什么呢? |
[44:53] | What do you want? | 想干嘛? |
[44:57] | You think I’m a puppet,huh? | 你以为我是个木偶 啊? |
[44:59] | You think I’m a puppet. Gonna do a little… | 你以为我是你手里的木偶 想这样跳什么… |
[45:02] | fucking puppet dance! | 他妈的木偶舞! |
[45:04] | I’m the boss of my own brain,so give it up. | 我的大脑我做主 别白费劲了 |
[45:11] | I’m gonna go for a walk. | 我还是出去走走吧 |
[45:24] | I don’t wanna… | 我不想… |
[45:26] | I mean,I’ve never… | 我是说 我从没… |
[45:29] | I don’t mean “never”… | 我不是说永远不… |
[45:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[45:33] | Nothing you don’t want. | 我不会勉强你的 |
[45:38] | He’s got a husband bulge. | 他勃起了 |
[45:58] | I thought there’d be stars. | 应该有星星啊 |
[46:05] | We are abandoned. | 我们被孤立了 |
[46:34] | – Fuck! – Fucking run! | – 靠! – 快跑! |
[46:37] | Curt | 科特 |
[46:38] | Dead bitch! | 死鬼婊子! |
[46:44] | Jesus,what happened? | 上帝啊 怎么了? |
[46:46] | The fuck! | 操蛋! |
[46:47] | – Curt,what the… – fuck! | – 科特 怎么… – 操蛋! |
[46:48] | Where are you hurt? | 你伤在哪了? |
[46:49] | Is all of this from you? | 这都是你的血吗? |
[46:51] | It’s okay! Curt,you’re okay! | 好了 科特 没事了! |
[46:52] | Where’s Jules? | 朱尔斯人呢? |
[46:57] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[47:01] | We’ve gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[47:03] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[47:05] | Dana,don’t open that… | 丹娜 别开门… |
[47:06] | I’m not leaving here without Jules. | 没有朱尔斯我不走 |
[47:07] | That dead girl’s out there! | 外面有个女僵尸! |
[47:32] | Dana,come on! | 丹娜 来帮忙! |
[47:38] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西? |
[47:40] | Fuck! | 操蛋! |
[47:40] | I don’t know,but there’s more of them. | 不知道 不过不止一个 |
[47:42] | More of them? | 还不止一个? |
[47:43] | I saw a young girl. | 我看到一个年轻的女人 |
[47:45] | All zombied like him.. | 都是像他那样的僵尸 |
[47:47] | but she was missing an arm. | 不过她少了只胳膊 |
[47:49] | Oh,my God. Patience. | 噢 天哪 是培先斯 |
[47:53] | The diary. | 那日记 |
[47:54] | – We gotta lock this place down. -He’s right. | – 我们得把这地方封闭起来 – 他说的对 |
[47:57] | We’ll go room by room. Barricade every window and door. | 检查每间房子 堵住所有的窗户和门 |
[48:00] | We gotta play it safe. No matter what happens,we have to stay together. | 必须确保安全 不管发生什么 我们必须待在一起 |
[48:06] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[48:07] | Calm down. | 别紧张 |
[48:08] | Watch the master work. | 瞧我的手段 |
[48:20] | This isn’t right. | 不对 |
[48:22] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了? 什么意思? |
[48:25] | This isn’t right. We should split up. | 那样不对 我们应该分开 |
[48:28] | We can cover more ground that way. | 这样才能防守更多的位置 |
[48:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[48:33] | Yeah. Good idea. | 好 好主意 |
[48:36] | Really? | 是吗? |
[48:39] | All right,you guys,get in your rooms. | 好了 伙计们 回自己的房间去 |
[48:45] | Lock them in. | 锁起来 |
[48:52] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[49:08] | What the…? | 这是什么…? |
[49:18] | What the fuck? | 什么玩意? |
[49:20] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[49:21] | Out of the way. Out of the way. Out of the way. | 让开 让开 让我来 |
[49:23] | Chem department,I need 500 CCs of Thorazine.. | 化学部 500CC 氯丙嗪 |
[49:26] | pumped into room three. | 充入三号房间 |
[49:27] | No,no,no. | 不 等等 |
[49:28] | Stand by,Chem. | 化学组 待命 |
[49:30] | Judah Buckner to the rescue. | 犹大·巴克纳来救场了 |
[49:36] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[49:40] | Fuck! What the fuck? | 靠! 什么情况? |
[49:46] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[49:50] | I’m on a reality TV show. | 我上真人秀了 |
[49:56] | My parents are gonna think I’m such a burnout. | 爹妈看到会觉得我是个废柴的 |
[50:46] | Help me! Help me! | 救命! 救命啊! |
[51:17] | Must be getting excited downstairs. | 下面的有点兴奋了 |
[51:19] | Greatest show on Earth. | 全世界最精彩的演出 |
[51:38] | Somebody help! | 救命啊! |
[51:42] | Come on! | 快来! |
[51:53] | – Use the bed! – Come on! Come on! | – 用床抵着! – 快点! 快点! |
[52:11] | – It’s empty. – Go. | – 里面是空的 – 走 |
[52:15] | – Curt? – Unlock the door. | – 科特? – 把门打开 |
[52:17] | I can’t. Get down to the basement. | 打不开 快去地下室 |
[52:37] | This is the black room. | 这就是那间暗室 |
[52:40] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[52:43] | From the diary. | 日记里提到的那间 |
[52:47] | This is where he killed them. | 他就是在这杀了他们 |
[52:51] | This is where he kills us. | 他也会在这杀了我们 |
[52:53] | No way. No. | 不 不可能 |
[52:55] | He’s not gonna kill us. | 他杀不了我们的 |
[52:57] | We just gotta find a door. | 我们得赶紧找到出口 |
[52:59] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[53:04] | Let’s just check the walls,okay? | 我们还是先查看下四周的墙面吧 好吗? |
[53:07] | Curt? | 科特? |
[53:08] | I mean,there’s gotta be… | 我是说 这里一定有… |
[53:27] | You like pain? | 你喜欢痛苦是吗? |
[53:32] | How’s that work for you? | 尝尝这个怎么样? |
[53:57] | These fucking zombies. | 这些愚蠢的丧尸 |
[53:59] | Remember when you could just throw a girl in a volcano? | 难道他们办事就不能干净利落点吗? |
[54:02] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我只是个三岁小孩? |
[54:12] | Let’s move! Come on! Come on! Go! | 快走! 快点! 快! 走! |
[54:26] | What about Marty? | 马蒂怎么办? |
[54:28] | They got him. | 他已经死了 |
[55:04] | The devil is defeated. | 恶魔被打败了 |
[55:07] | Now Kiko’s spirit will live in the happy frog! | 基科的灵魂现在将永远活在这只快乐的青蛙里! |
[55:19] | Fuck you! | 去死吧! |
[55:21] | Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去死吧! 去死吧! 去死吧! |
[55:27] | – You seeing this? – Perfect record,huh? | – 你看到了? – 完美的记录 不是吗? |
[55:29] | The Japan crew should’ve had this in the bag. They fucked us. | 这本该是板上钉钉的事 小日本真让人失望 |
[55:32] | How hard is it to kill nine-year-olds? | 结果几个九岁大的小屁孩能有多难? |
[55:33] | Zero fatality. Total wash. | 无一伤亡 纯瞎忙活 |
[55:36] | You want good product,you gotta buy American. | 你想要好产品 那就得买美国货 |
[55:40] | Any word from downstairs? | 楼下有什么消息没? |
[55:42] | Downstairs doesn’t care about Japan. The director trusts us. | 楼下一点也不关心日本 监督者相信我们 |
[55:44] | You just sweat the chem, Lin. | 你把化学部给忙坏了 林 |
[55:46] | While these morons are singing What a Friend We Have in Shinto… | 当这群白痴在高唱我们的日本朋友时… |
[55:50] | we are bringing the pain. | 我们正在动真格的 |
[55:51] | Yeah, and what the fuck’s up with this guy’s pot, anyway? | 是啊 但这家伙到底是怎么回事? |
[55:53] | He’s supposed to be drooling and instead he almost makes us? | 他差点就打败我们了 可他不是本应该变成丧尸留着口水吗? |
[55:56] | We treated the shit out of it. | 是我们太大意了 |
[55:58] | Okay, we’ve got the Rambler heading toward the tunnel. | 好了 这些家伙已经往隧道去了 |
[56:00] | The fool’s toast anyway. | 这群白痴要完蛋了 |
[56:03] | And so are we if you don’t get this under control. | 如果你不控制好局面的话那我们也要完蛋了 |
[56:06] | – Shit. – What? “Shit” why? | – 该死 – 什么? 什么”该死”? |
[56:08] | Gotta go. Work to do. | 我先挂了 有活要干 |
[56:09] | You guys are humanity’s last hope. If the ancients rise… | 你们是人类最后的希望 如果那些上古邪神复活… |
[56:12] | – There’s no cave-in. – What? | – 没有塌方 – 什么? |
[56:14] | The fucking tunnel’s open! | 该死的隧道是通的! |
[56:17] | Control to Demolition. | 控制台呼叫爆破部 |
[56:18] | We’re dark on the whole sector. | 整片区域一片漆黑 |
[56:19] | Try to bypass it. | 赶快搞定 |
[56:21] | – What the fuck do you think I’m doing? – Open the door. | – 他妈的你们难道以为我在开玩笑吗? – 把门打开 |
[56:32] | Look out! Get out of the way! Make a hole! | 当心! 走开! 别挡着! |
[56:41] | – What the fuck’s going on? – We don’t know. | – 他妈的出什么问题了? – 不知道 |
[56:42] | Electrical said there was a glitch up top. | 电力部说上面出了点小故障 |
[56:43] | – That tunnel should’ve blown hours ago. – We didn’t get the order. | – 那个隧道几小时之前就应该爆炸了 – 可我们没有接到命令 |
[56:59] | Hadley, what is going on? | 哈德利 发生什么了? |
[57:02] | Hadley? | 哈德利? |
[57:03] | Why hasn’t the tunnel blown? | 为什么隧道没有爆炸? |
[57:55] | No, no. No fucking way! | 不 不 不可能! |
[58:01] | Can’t believe this, man. This ain’t happening. | 真不敢相信 伙计 这不可能 |
[58:06] | It’s right there. | 就在对面 |
[58:08] | All right. We got any climbing gear? Ropes? | 好吧 我们有没有什么攀爬工具? 绳子呢? |
[58:10] | Yeah. In my fucking dorm room. | 有 在我的该死的房间里 |
[58:12] | We can’t go back. | 我们可不能再回去 |
[58:14] | There’s no way across. | 根本没路可以过去 |
[58:16] | What’re we gonna do? Jump? | 那我们怎么办? 跳过去? |
[58:19] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[58:21] | What? | 什么? |
[58:28] | Curt, are you sure about this? | 科特 你确定要这样做? |
[58:29] | I’ve done bigger jumps than this. | 再难的我也试过 |
[58:31] | You’ve got a smooth run… | 你要先稳住… |
[58:33] | and maybe a five foot differential on the other side. | 对面落差大约有5尺 |
[58:35] | But you’ve gotta give it everything. | 但你必须要竭尽全力 |
[58:38] | Curt. | 科特 |
[58:42] | Look, you guys, you stay in the Rambler. | 听着 你们俩待在车里 |
[58:44] | I’ll get help. | 我去找救援 |
[58:46] | If I wipe out, I’ll fucking limp for help. | 就算我挂彩了 我爬也要爬出去求救 |
[58:49] | But I’m coming back here. | 但是我会回来的 |
[58:51] | I’m coming back with cops and choppers… | 我会带着警察和直升机回来… |
[58:54] | and large fucking guns, and those things are gonna pay. | 还有他妈的重型武器 这些东西都会付出代价的 |
[59:00] | For Jules. | 为了朱尔斯 |
[59:10] | Don’t hold back. | 千万别退缩 |
[59:13] | Never do. | 放心吧 |
[59:39] | No! | 不! |
[59:41] | Curt! | 科特! |
[59:42] | Oh, God! | 噢 天啊! |
[59:53] | He hit something. There’s nothing. What’d he hit? | 他撞上了什么 可这什么也没有 那到底是什么? |
[59:58] | Puppeteers. | 幕后黑手 |
[1:00:02] | Marty was right. | 马蒂是对的 |
[1:00:04] | Get in the van. | 去车里 |
[1:00:08] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[1:00:15] | Marty was right. | 马蒂是对的 |
[1:00:36] | You’re going back. | 你在往回开 |
[1:00:37] | I’m going through. | 我在开出去 |
[1:00:39] | And we’ll just drive. There’s gotta be another road.- Another way out of here. | 我们就这样开下去 总会有别的路的 – 别的出路 |
[1:00:42] | – It won’t work. | – 没用的 |
[1:00:46] | Something will happen. It will collapse, it will wash away. | 还会有别的事情发生 会塌方 道路会被冲毁 |
[1:00:49] | Then we just leave the roads altogether. | 那我们就离开这些路 |
[1:00:52] | Drive as far as we can into the forest and we go on foot from there. | 有多远开多远 开到森林然后我们步行离开 |
[1:00:58] | You’re missing the point. | 你没弄明白 |
[1:01:00] | Please, do not go nuts on me, okay, Dana? You’re all I’ve got, now. | 拜托 别对我生气 行吗 丹娜? 你现在是我的一切 |
[1:01:09] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:01:10] | Good, okay, ’cause I need you calm. | 好的 没事了 因为我需要你冷静下来 |
[1:01:12] | Okay, no matter what happens, we gotta stay… | 听着 不管发生什么 我们都要保持… |
[1:02:13] | Goddamn, that was close! | 该死 就差一点! |
[1:02:15] | Yeah, photo-fucking-finish. | 太好了 大功告成 |
[1:02:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:02:18] | You’re celebrating? | 你们这是在庆祝? |
[1:02:20] | They’re celebrating. I’m drinking. | 他们在庆祝 我在喝酒 |
[1:02:23] | But she’s still alive. | 但她还活着 |
[1:02:25] | How can the ritual be complete? | 仪式怎样才能完成? |
[1:02:26] | The virgin’s death is optional, as long as it’s last. | 处女的死亡是不定的 看她能支持多久了 |
[1:02:29] | Main thing is that she suffers. | 重要的是她得受折磨 |
[1:02:32] | That she did. | 她也受了 |
[1:02:35] | It’s so strange. | 真奇怪 |
[1:02:38] | I’m actually rooting for this girl. | 我开始支持她了 |
[1:02:41] | She’s got so much heart. | 她是如此地顽强 |
[1:02:43] | And you think of all the pain and the… | 想想她所经历所有的痛苦以及… |
[1:02:47] | Tequila is my lady! My lady! | 龙舌兰是我的女神! 我的女神! |
[1:02:51] | Come on in, guys! Come on in. You’re welcome. | 进来吧 伙计们! 进来吧 欢迎你们 |
[1:02:53] | Tequila! From darkness, there is light! | 龙舌兰! 黑暗之中总会有光明! |
[1:04:04] | I wish that I could do what you do. | 我真希望可以做到你所做的 |
[1:04:06] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, it’s masterful. | – 噢 天啊 – 没错 真是大师级的 |
[1:04:09] | I don’t know. Tonight was solid. I don’t know. | 我不知道 今晚不大顺 我不知道 |
[1:04:12] | Are you kidding? Classic denouement. When the van hits the lake… | 你开玩笑吧? 经典的结局 当车冲进湖里的那一瞬间… |
[1:04:14] | I screamed. | 我叫了出来 |
[1:04:16] | And the water rushing in, and the zombies… | 然后水涌了进来 还有丧尸们… |
[1:04:18] | just think it would’ve been cooler with a merman. | 想象一下 要是有个人鱼怪就更酷了 |
[1:04:21] | Do you know if we get the overtime bonus on this one? | 你们觉得我们这次能不能拿到加班费? |
[1:04:24] | Accounting’s over there. Ask them. | 会计就在那 去问问他们 |
[1:04:26] | I don’t need to. I already know the answer. | 不需要 我已经知道答案了 |
[1:04:28] | I’m an intern. | 我只是个实习生 |
[1:04:32] | So I don’t qualify for OT. | 所以我还不够资格拿加班费 |
[1:04:34] | It’s funny that you like the ballet.. | 你会喜欢芭蕾这真是有意思… |
[1:04:36] | because I happen to have two tickets to your favorite… | 因为我正巧有两张票都是你喜欢的… |
[1:04:42] | You knuckleheads. | 你个蠢货 |
[1:04:45] | You almost gave me a heart attack with that tunnel. | 隧道那里你差点害我得心脏病 |
[1:04:47] | Like I said, it wasn’t our fault. We didn’t get the order. | 我早说了 那不是我们的错 我们根本没接到命令 |
[1:04:50] | I’m just giving you a hard time. | 吓唬你们的 |
[1:04:54] | Come on. Give us a hug. | 来吧 拥抱一下 |
[1:04:56] | No, seriously. That wasn’t our fault. | 不 说真的 那真不是我们的错 |
[1:04:58] | There was a glitch. Power re-route from upstairs. | 出了点故障 楼上的电力线路重接 |
[1:05:02] | What do you mean, upstairs? | 你什么意思 楼上? |
[1:05:16] | Turn the fucking music off. | 把该死的音乐关掉 |
[1:05:32] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:05:35] | That’s impossible. Everything was done within the guidelines. | 不可能 一切都按照指示完成了 |
[1:05:38] | The virgin’s the only one… | 处女是唯一一个… |
[1:05:41] | No. I am not doubting you. | 不 我不是在质疑您 |
[1:05:46] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[1:06:28] | – Marty. – Hi. | – 马蒂 – 嗨 |
[1:06:37] | Dana, come on. | 丹娜 过来 |
[1:07:04] | Marty. Wait. | 马蒂 等等 |
[1:07:05] | We’re going in the grave? | 我们要去墓里吗? |
[1:07:10] | Dana, come on! | 丹娜 快来! |
[1:07:27] | What is this place? | 这是哪? |
[1:07:34] | Yeah. I had to dismember that guy with a trowel. | 是的 我用泥刀把这家伙给肢解了 |
[1:07:41] | What have you been up to? | 你怎么样? |
[1:07:47] | Nobody else, huh? | 其他人都死了 嗯? |
[1:07:56] | Yeah, I figured. | 好吧 我早猜到了 |
[1:07:59] | You figured everything. | 你全部都猜对了 |
[1:08:01] | Oh, not at all. | 噢 没有 |
[1:08:02] | But, I do know some stuff. | 不过 我的确知道一些事情 |
[1:08:06] | As in… | 就在… |
[1:08:13] | It’s an elevator. | 这是个电梯 |
[1:08:15] | Somebody sent those dead fucks up here to get us. | 有人把这些该死的东西送上来杀我们 |
[1:08:20] | Now, there’s no controls inside, but there’s maintenance overrides in there. | 那里面没有控制电梯的东西 但这里有个维修装置 |
[1:08:24] | And I think I can get it to go down. | 我想我能让它下去 |
[1:08:28] | Do we wanna go down? | 我们真要下去吗? |
[1:08:33] | Where else are we gonna go? | 不然我们能去哪? |
[1:08:38] | Come on. Get in. | 来吧 进去 |
[1:08:54] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:08:55] | Fucking zombie arm. | 去他妈的丧尸胳膊 |
[1:08:57] | Oh, shit. | 噢 该死 |
[1:11:07] | We chose. | 我们选择的 |
[1:11:09] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[1:11:15] | Fuck! | 见鬼! |
[1:11:22] | All that shit we were playing with. | 我们对付的那些东西 |
[1:11:27] | They made us choose. | 是他们让我们选的 |
[1:11:31] | They made us choose how we die. | 他们让我们选择如何去死 |
[1:12:12] | We saw them go down the access drop. They have to be in one of these. | 我们看见他们从入口进去了 他们一定是在这里面 |
[1:12:15] | Internal security can. | 内部保安人员可以 |
[1:12:16] | I don’t care if it’s not protocol. Are you fucking high? | 我可不在乎这是不是符合协议 你他妈的喝多了吗? |
[1:12:19] | It’s the fool! Do not touch the girl. | 目标是那个白痴! 别碰那个女孩 |
[1:12:21] | If he outlives her,this whole thing goes to hell. | 如果女孩先死 那这一切就完蛋了 |
[1:12:24] | Take him out first. | 先把他干掉 |
[1:12:25] | Cleanup says the prep team missed one of the kid’s stashes. | 清洁部门说之前的搜查队漏掉了那孩子的一件藏物 |
[1:12:28] | Whatever he’s been smoking’s been immunizing him to all our shit. | 不管他吸的是什么都让他对我们的东西免疫 |
[1:12:31] | How does that help us right now? What? | 这消息对现在我们还有什么意义? 什么? |
[1:12:32] | No, if you have a confirmed kill, take her out,too. | 不 如果你确认男孩已死 把女孩也一起干掉 |
[1:12:35] | There. | 那里 |
[1:12:37] | 3606. | 3606号 |
[1:12:40] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[1:12:41] | Bring ’em down. | 把他们带下来 |
[1:13:01] | Step out of the elevator! Step out of the elevator! | 出来! 从电梯里出来! |
[1:13:03] | – Why are you trying to kill us? – Step out! Just the girl! | – 你为什么要杀我们? – 出来! 男的别动! |
[1:13:07] | – What? – Just me? | – 什么? – 只有我? |
[1:13:08] | Do it! | 快点! |
[1:13:20] | Good work, zombie arm. | 干得好 丧尸胳膊 |
[1:13:47] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你们本不应该在这 |
[1:13:51] | This should’ve gone differently. | 事情本不应该是这样 |
[1:13:53] | Ended more quickly. | 这一切早就该结束 |
[1:13:56] | I can only imagine your pain and confusion. | 我可以想象得出你们的痛苦的困惑 |
[1:13:59] | But know this. | 但是记住 |
[1:14:02] | What’s happening to you is part of something bigger. | 发生在你们身上的只是一项宏伟版图的部分 |
[1:14:05] | Something older than anything known. | 这有关于一些最古老的生物 |
[1:14:10] | You’ve seen horrible things. | 你们已经见过可怕的东西 |
[1:14:12] | An army of nightmare creatures. | 一支梦魇恶魔所组成的军队 |
[1:14:15] | But they are nothing compared to what came before. | 但与之前所发生的事情相比他们都不值一提 |
[1:14:19] | What lies below. | 这下面所隐藏的生物 |
[1:14:23] | It’s our task to placate the ancient ones. | 我们的任务就是安抚那些上古的生物 |
[1:14:27] | As it’s yours to be offered up to them. | 而你们的使命就是成为祭品 |
[1:14:31] | Forgive us. | 原谅我们 |
[1:14:33] | And let us get it over with. | 让我们结束这一切吧 |
[1:14:36] | Come on. Go in that room. | 快点 进那个房间 |
[1:15:00] | Army of nightmares, huh? | 梦魇恶魔所组成的军队 嗯? |
[1:15:11] | Let’s get this party started. | 派对开始吧 |
[1:15:15] | Hold fire! | 停火! |
[1:15:30] | Oh, shit. | 噢 该死 |
[1:15:48] | Go! Go! Go! | 快! 快! 快! |
[1:17:02] | Lead officer Truman to security command. | 指挥官杜鲁门呼叫安全指挥中心 |
[1:17:04] | Requesting immediate reinforcements. Code black. I repeat,code black. | 请求立刻支援 黑色警报 重复 黑色警报 |
[1:17:08] | Where the fuck are you guys? | 你们他妈的去哪了? |
[1:17:10] | Sector 12, down. Sector 8,down. | 12区 失控 8区 失控 |
[1:17:13] | Sector 3, down. Jesus Christ! | 3区 失控 上帝啊! |
[1:17:16] | Why aren’t the defenses working? Where’s the fucking gas? | 为什么防御系统不起作用? 该死的气体哪去了? |
[1:17:18] | Something chewed through the connections in the utility shaft. | 有东西咬断了接线 |
[1:17:21] | – Something which? – Something scary! | – 什么东西? – 恐怖的东西! |
[1:17:56] | The north exit is blocked. You can’t go there. | 北区已经封锁了 你们不能去那儿 |
[1:18:21] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[1:19:13] | Fuck! We’re running out of time! | 见鬼! 我们快没时间了! |
[1:19:15] | It’s on lockdown, I’m trying to bypass. | 这里快被封锁了 我正试图绕过去 |
[1:19:31] | Hadley! | 哈德利! |
[1:20:03] | Oh, come on! | 噢 别这样! |
[1:20:46] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:20:51] | No, no, no. Please, please. | 不 不 不 求你 求求你 |
[1:20:59] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:21:09] | Okay, Dana, come on. | 好了 丹娜 快点 |
[1:21:11] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[1:21:14] | Here. It’s easier with this. | 给 拿着这个会好点 |
[1:22:22] | Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[1:22:27] | Five of them. | 有五个人 |
[1:22:29] | What are they? | 他们是谁? |
[1:22:33] | Us. | 我们 |
[1:22:35] | I should have seen it like you did. | 我应该跟你一样都看过的 |
[1:22:39] | This is part of a ritual. | 这是仪式的一部分 |
[1:22:42] | A ritual sacrifice? | 献祭仪式? |
[1:22:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:22:48] | You tie someone to a stone, get a fancy dagger and a bunch of robes. | 把一个人绑在石头上 拿出一把漂亮的匕首然后 出现一堆穿着长袍的家伙 |
[1:22:54] | – Is that that complicated? – No. | – 有那么复杂吗? – 不 |
[1:22:56] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[1:22:58] | They don’t just want to see us killed. | 他们并不只是想看我们死 |
[1:23:03] | They want to see us punished. | 他们想看我们受惩罚 |
[1:23:06] | Punished for what? | 为什么受罚 |
[1:23:08] | For being young. | 因为年轻 |
[1:23:17] | It’s different in every culture. | 尽管在每个文化力都不一样 |
[1:23:19] | And it has changed over the years. | 而且随着时光流逝也在渐渐改变 |
[1:23:22] | But it has always required youth. | 但年轻的生命总是必不可少 |
[1:23:25] | There must be at least five. | 至少要五个才行 |
[1:23:30] | The whore. | 那个妓女 |
[1:23:31] | She’s corrupted. | 她已经堕落了 |
[1:23:33] | She dies first. | 于是第一个先死 |
[1:23:35] | The athlete | 然后是健将 |
[1:23:39] | The scholar. | 学者 |
[1:23:42] | The fool. | 以及白痴 |
[1:23:44] | All suffer and die at the hands of… | 他们都受过罪并最终死于… |
[1:23:47] | whatever horror they have raised… | 自己所挑起的恐惧之手… |
[1:23:49] | leaving the last, to live or die… | 至于最后那个 是生是死… |
[1:23:53] | as fate decides. | 由命运决定 |
[1:23:58] | The virgin. | 处女 |
[1:24:01] | Me? | 我? |
[1:24:03] | Virgin? | 处女? |
[1:24:05] | We work with what we have. | 我们只有利用好现有的棋子 |
[1:24:08] | But what if you don’t pull it off? | 但要是你不能完成呢? |
[1:24:09] | They rise. | 他们会复活 |
[1:24:10] | Who does? | 谁? |
[1:24:13] | What’s beneath us? | 我们底下到底是什么? |
[1:24:15] | The ancient ones. | 上古邪神们 |
[1:24:16] | The gods that used to rule the Earth. | 那些曾经统治世界的神们 |
[1:24:19] | As long as they accept our sacrifice, they remain below. | 只要他们接受我们的献祭 他们就会待在地底 |
[1:24:24] | But the other rituals have all failed. | 但是其他的仪式都失败了 |
[1:24:29] | The sun is coming up in eight minutes. | 太阳再过八分钟就会升起 |
[1:24:32] | If you live to see it, the world will end. | 如果你们能活到那时候 这个世界将覆灭 |
[1:24:35] | Maybe that’s the way it should be. | 也许本来就应该如此 |
[1:24:38] | If you’ve got to kill all my friends to survive… | 如果你必须要杀了我的伙伴们才能生存… |
[1:24:40] | maybe it’s time for a change. | 也许是时候要改变了 |
[1:24:42] | We’re not talking about change. | 我们并不是在讨论什么改不改变 |
[1:24:45] | We’re talking about the agonizing death of every human soul on the planet. | 我们讨论的是人们在这个星球上的生死存亡 |
[1:24:50] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[1:24:52] | You can die with them… | 你可以选择和他们一起死… |
[1:24:55] | or you can die for them. | 或者选择为他们而死 |
[1:25:00] | Gosh, they’re both so enticing. | 天啊 听上去都挺诱人的 |
[1:25:22] | The whole world, Marty. | 整个世界 马蒂 |
[1:25:24] | Is in your hands, Dana. | 都在你手中 丹娜 |
[1:25:27] | There is no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[1:25:30] | You have to be strong. | 你必须得坚强 |
[1:25:33] | Yeah, Dana. | 是的 丹娜 |
[1:25:36] | You feeling strong? | 你现在觉得够坚强吗? |
[1:25:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:46] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:26:30] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[1:26:37] | Marty! | 马蒂! |
[1:27:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:27:37] | You know.. | 你知道吗 |
[1:27:42] | I don’t think Curt even has a cousin. | 我猜科特根本就没有什么表兄 |
[1:27:53] | How are you? | 你怎么样了? |
[1:27:58] | Going away. | 命不久矣 |
[1:28:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:07] | I’m so sorry I almost shot you. | 很抱歉我差点就朝你开了枪 |
[1:28:10] | I probably wouldn’t have. | 我本不该这样 |
[1:28:13] | Hey, no. No. | 嘿 不 不 |
[1:28:16] | I totally get it. | 我完全明白了 |
[1:28:31] | I’m sorry I let you get attacked by a werewolf and then ended the world. | 对不起我让你被狼人攻击然后等着世界末日 |
[1:28:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:40] | Hey,you were right. | 嘿 你是对的 |
[1:28:43] | Humanity… | 人性… |
[1:28:52] | It’s time to give someone else a chance. | 是时候该给其他人个机会了 |
[1:29:06] | Giant evil gods. | 上古邪神 |
[1:29:15] | I wish I could’ve seen them. | 我真希望能亲眼看到他们 |
[1:29:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:29:21] | That would have been a fun weekend. | 这本来会是个很有趣的一个周末 |