时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Beautiful painting. | 画得真美 |
[00:30] | Is this her only piece in the collection? | 这是收藏里唯一的她的作品吗 |
[00:32] | Maria Kreyn? | 玛莉亚·凯琳[俄罗斯女画家]吗 |
[00:33] | I saw her solo show in Oslo. | 我见过她在奥斯陆[挪威首都]独奏 |
[00:37] | There is another piece, | 这里还有一幅 |
[00:39] | but it arrived too late for the opening. | 但到得太迟 没赶上开幕 |
[00:43] | A recent work? | 最近的作品吗 |
[00:44] | On loan from a private collection. | 私人收藏家借的 |
[00:47] | I think it’s my favorite of hers. | 她作品里我最喜欢那一幅 |
[00:48] | Now you’re just torturing me. | 那你这是在折磨我了 |
[00:53] | Would you like to see it? | 你想看看它吗 |
[01:02] | She seems so sad to me. | 她看起来好悲伤 |
[01:05] | She’s in love. | 她恋爱了 |
[01:06] | Why is that sad? | 那有什么悲伤的 |
[01:08] | Because it never lasts. | 因为爱情从来不长久 |
[01:11] | He doesn’t seem to have any doubts. | 他似乎没有摇摆不定 |
[01:13] | He’s not showing you his eyes. | 他没有露出眼睛 |
[01:17] | But just because it doesn’t last… | 但不长久… |
[01:22] | doesn’t mean it isn’t love. | 不代表不是爱 |
[01:26] | We should get back. | 我们该回去了 |
[01:32] | May I get you a drink? | 我能给你买杯酒吗 |
[01:34] | I’m supposed to be working. | 现在是我的工作时间 |
[01:38] | What about after work? | 那下班之后呢 |
[01:42] | Come find me. | 来找我吧 |
[02:20] | Evening, sir. May I check your coat? | 晚上好 先生 我能查一下你的外套吗 |
[02:34] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察 |
[02:35] | Private investigator. | 私家侦探 |
[02:37] | Then you can’t arrest me. | 那你不能逮捕我 |
[02:38] | No. I like to let them do that. | 不 我喜欢让他们来 |
[02:42] | For me… | 对我来说 |
[02:44] | …this is the fun part. | 这个环节才比较好玩 |
[02:53] | Anderson Vaughan Investigations. | 安德森·沃恩调查公司 |
[02:55] | How may I direct your call? | 我需要给您接谁呢 |
[02:58] | Morning, Robin. She in yet? | 早上好 罗宾 她来了吗 |
[03:00] | Conference room. | 在会议室 |
[03:01] | I need you to know I tried to stop her. | 我得告诉你 我想阻止她来着 |
[03:02] | I told her we don’t have time for this, | 我跟她说了我们没时间 |
[03:03] | but, “A,” She doesn’t listen, | 但首先 她就是不听 |
[03:04] | and, “B,” she especially doesn’t listen to me. | 其次 她特别不愿意听我的话 |
[03:07] | Oh, dear God. Did she see me? | 天呐 她看到我了吗 |
[03:09] | Just keep walking. | 继续走 |
[03:10] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[03:12] | More cake. | 还有蛋糕 |
[03:12] | So much cake. | 好多蛋糕 |
[03:13] | You’re getting married. I had no idea. | 你要结婚了 我完全不知道 |
[03:15] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你怎么什么都没说 |
[03:16] | At this point in my life, | 在我生命这个阶段 |
[03:17] | I think marriage is best done quietly, | 我觉得结婚最好做到低调 |
[03:18] | with dignity and with less cake. | 高雅 不要有这么多蛋糕 |
[03:23] | I have to call the museum. | 我得给博物馆打电话 |
[03:24] | I just got off the phone with them. | 我刚跟他们通完电话 |
[03:26] | – You asked me to do this. – I know, but — | -你要我做这个的 -我知道 但 |
[03:28] | You asked me to be your Best Woman… | 是你请我做你的女伴郎的 |
[03:30] | Maid of Honor, but okay. | 是伴娘 但怎么叫无所谓了 |
[03:31] | …even though I no longer believe in the institution of marriage, | 即使我已经不相信婚姻制度了 |
[03:33] | but this is the kind of friend and partner I am. | 但我就是这样的朋友和伙伴 |
[03:36] | And I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[03:37] | Then you need to get in here and pick out a wedding cake, | 那你得过来挑个结婚蛋糕 |
[03:39] | or I’m gonna pick one out for you, and it’ll be carrot. | 否则我就帮你挑了 而我会挑胡萝卜 |
[03:44] | What did the museum say? | 博物馆怎么说 |
[03:45] | No damage to the painting. | 画没有受损 |
[03:47] | Our intel was right — the guy was a pro. | 我们的情报无误 那家伙是惯犯 |
[03:49] | How’d our new recruit do? | 我们的新人怎么样了 |
[03:50] | – She did great. – She did okay. | -她做得不错 -她做得还行 |
[03:51] | She conducted a museum tour in three different languages. | 她用三种语言引导了博物馆人流 |
[03:54] | She was showing off, calling attention to herself. | 她是在炫耀 吸引别人的眼球 |
[03:55] | She could have blown the whole sting. | 她可能会把整个计划搞砸了 |
[03:56] | She’s open to constructive criticism | 她欢迎别人提出建设性批评 |
[03:59] | and is sitting right here. | 而且还坐在这儿呢 |
[04:00] | No offense, okay, | 没有冒犯之意 |
[04:01] | but the last thing we need around here is a lawyer. | 但我们最不需要的就是律师 |
[04:02] | None taken, but that attitude’s gonna land you in jail — | 我不介意 但那种态度会害你进监狱的 |
[04:05] | that and the fact that you have a history | 不仅如此 送你进监狱的 |
[04:06] | of tampering with evidence before the police arrive on the scene. | 还有你在警方到场之前破坏证据的前科 |
[04:08] | You told her? That happened one time. | 你把这事都跟她说吗 就那一次 |
[04:10] | That other time doesn’t count. | 另一次不算 |
[04:11] | What other time? | 还有另一次 |
[04:12] | The point is, we are private investigators. | 关键是 我们是私家侦探 |
[04:15] | Clients only come to us | 客户只有在警察和 |
[04:16] | when the cops and the feds can’t help them. | 联调局解决不了问题的时候才来找我们 |
[04:17] | So, if we start having to run everything we do by the law here — | 所以 如果要通过法律手段让一切平稳运行 |
[04:19] | I’m not here to be the law. | 我来这儿不是为了充当法律手段 |
[04:21] | I’m here to help you when you break it, | 我来这儿是要在你违反法律的时候帮助你 |
[04:22] | which you seem to fairly regularly. | 你好像觉得违法挺稀松平常 |
[04:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:26] | He sent another one. | 他又送来了一份 |
[04:32] | What does this one say? | 这一份他说了什么 |
[04:33] | Same as the others — “Are you ready to play?” | 和其他的一样 “你准备好开始玩了吗” |
[04:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:36] | In the last nine months, | 在过去的九个月里 |
[04:37] | this guy, this “Mr. X,” | 这个人 X先生 |
[04:39] | has stolen $5 million from two of our biggest clients. | 从我们两位最大的客户那里偷走了五百万 |
[04:42] | We don’t know who he is. | 我们不知道他是谁 |
[04:43] | We don’t know what he looks like. | 我们不知道他长什么样 |
[04:43] | But he knows us because before both jobs | 但他了解我们 因为在这两次作案之前 |
[04:46] | he sent us the same e-mail — “Are you ready to play?” | 他发了同样的电子邮件 “你准备好开始玩了吗” |
[04:49] | He finds a malcontent in our clients’ firm | 他在客户的公司里找到了一个心怀不满的人 |
[04:50] | to copy confidential files to a hard drive. | 通过这个人把机密文件拷贝到了一个硬盘上 |
[04:53] | And then he trades the drive for a briefcase full of cash. | 然后他拿硬盘换了满满一公文包的钱 |
[04:55] | But why is he targeting you? | 但他为什么盯上你们了 |
[04:56] | Because we have the best client list in town. | 因为城里最好的客户在我们这儿 |
[04:58] | And we intend to keep it that way. | 而且我们打算继续保持下去 |
[04:59] | So, we’ve been monitoring our clients’ employees, | 所以我们已经对客户的员工进行了监控 |
[05:01] | and right now we think Mr. X is working with | 我们认为目前X先生正在和一位 |
[05:04] | an account manager named Patrick Lewis. | 叫帕特里克·刘易斯的客户经理合作 |
[05:07] | 11 years at the company, | 他在公司干了11年 |
[05:09] | 11 years of being taken for granted, | 11年被等闲视之 |
[05:11] | 11 years of no surprises. | 11年平平淡淡 |
[05:27] | Patrick Lewis — every day, 1:10 P.M. | 帕特里克·刘易斯 每天下午1点10分 |
[05:30] | Like clockwork, Philly cheesesteak and fries from the sub shop | 分秒不差地去日落世纪广场的快餐店里买 |
[05:32] | at Sunset Century Plaza. | 费城牛肉芝士三明治和薯条 |
[05:34] | Tell Security to cover every entrance, every inch of the plaza. | 让保安守住广场的每个入口每个角落 |
[05:37] | Mr. X won’t be able to get in or out | X先生想要不惊动我们 |
[05:39] | without our knowing about it. | 进出广场是不可能的 |
[06:06] | What is that noise? | 什么声音那么吵 |
[06:07] | That is the sound of the world’s most expensive car alarm — | 那是世界上最昂贵汽车的报警声 |
[06:10] | the Lamborghini Aventador S.V. Roadster, over $500,000. | 兰博基尼艾文塔多敞篷跑车 五十多万美元 |
[06:13] | Who buys a car like that? | 谁会买那样的车啊 |
[06:15] | I’m guessing he didn’t buy it. It’s a distraction. He’s here. | 我猜不是他买的 那是声东击西 他来了 |
[06:18] | Do we have eyes on Patrick? | 有人盯住帕特里克了吗 |
[06:21] | Eyes on Patrick. | 我在盯 |
[06:37] | Hey, pup. There you go, boy. | 狗狗 给 真乖 |
[06:53] | Guys, I just lost Patrick. | 各位 我把帕特里克跟丢了 |
[06:54] | You what? | 你什么 |
[06:55] | He what?! | 他什么 |
[06:56] | – I’ll find him. – Alice — | -我会找到他的 -爱丽丝 |
[06:57] | I’m on it. | 我也去 |
[06:59] | Should I — | 我要不要 |
[07:10] | I’m sending Shawn to cover you. | 我让肖恩去掩护你 |
[07:11] | There’s no need. We’re fine. | 用不着 我们能行 |
[07:14] | You go that way. | 你那边 |
[08:03] | Eyes on Patrick — north exit. | 看到帕特里克了 北出口 |
[08:05] | Danny, he has the briefcase. We missed the drop. | 丹尼 他拿到公文包了 我们没抓到现行 |
[08:08] | Ugh, damn it! | 该死 |
[08:13] | He’s here. I know he’s still here. | 他就在这里 我知道他肯定还在这里 |
[08:15] | I’ve got Patrick. Find Mr. X. | 我来盯住帕特里克 你继续找X先生 |
[08:45] | He’s gone. We lost him. | 他已经消失了 我们跟丢了 |
[09:01] | Hey! You home? | 你在家吗 |
[09:08] | You would not believe this day. | 你绝对不会相信今天发生了什么 |
[09:12] | We had him surrounded, security all over the plaza. | 我们已经把他包围了 广场上到处是警卫 |
[09:17] | But somehow he is always one step ahead of us. | 但不知道为什么他总是比我们快那么一步 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry, babe. | 宝贝 真遗憾 |
[09:27] | I’m sure you’re closer than you think. | 我觉得你肯定马上快要抓到他了 |
[09:37] | Where are you? Are you here? | 你在哪 你到这里了吗 |
[09:39] | I’m pulling in right next to your car. | 我正在把车停到你那辆旁边 |
[09:41] | Just be careful when you open your door. | 那你开门的时候小心点 |
[09:43] | You know, just for that, I’m keying it. | 你竟然这么说 我正在划你的车哦 |
[09:47] | So, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[09:49] | The museum called me this morning. | 博物馆今天早上给我打电话了 |
[09:51] | To thank you for saving their painting? | 感谢你没让那副画失窃吗 |
[09:53] | And to offer to host our wedding. | 而且提出可以让我们在馆里举办婚礼 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 看来我得挂电话了 等下给你打回去 |
[10:01] | Morning, Rita. Morning, Holly. | 早上好 丽塔 早上好 霍莉 |
[10:02] | – Morning, Alice. – Morning, Alice. | -早上好 爱丽丝 -早上好 爱丽丝 |
[10:06] | How is $1.4 million | 为什么140万美元 |
[10:08] | only half of a three-bedroom house in Los Angeles? | 在洛杉矶只够付一间3居室房子一半的费用 |
[10:11] | Please let me buy us this house. | 拜托让我来付全款吧 |
[10:13] | Mnh-mnh. | 不行 |
[10:14] | I’m not coming into this marriage as a dependent. | 我可不要作为一个傍大款的女人嫁给你 |
[10:17] | We are partners in this, or we’re not doing it. | 这场婚姻要么我们完全平等 要么干脆别结 |
[10:20] | Mr. Hall, your 10:00 is here. | 霍尔先生 跟你约10点的那位客人到了 |
[10:23] | I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[10:41] | Mr. Hall, your 10:00 is here. | 霍尔先生 跟你约10点的客人到了 |
[10:46] | You do realize that’s useless to me now. | 你应该明白这东西现在对我没有价值了 |
[10:48] | Security data is only good if the company doesn’t realize | 只有在公司不知道数据被窃取的前提下 |
[10:51] | it’s been stolen, and thanks to your fiancée, | 安保数据才有价值 而多亏了你的未婚妻 |
[10:53] | the mark was arrested seconds after he made the drop. | 我们的内应刚把数据安全送出就被逮捕了 |
[10:56] | Well, it’s not my fault she’s good at her job. | 她工作能力很强又不是我的错 |
[10:58] | That is why we targeted her in the first place. | 这也正是我们一开始就关注她的原因 |
[11:00] | Yes, well, she’s officially outlived her usefulness. | 是的 她现在正式失去利用价值了 |
[11:03] | You need to break it off with her — today. | 你得和她分手 今天就分 |
[11:05] | Margot, I can’t just break it off with her — | 玛格特 我不能就这么和她分手 |
[11:06] | You can, and you have to because in two days time, | 你可以也必须这么做 因为这两天之内 |
[11:10] | we are disappearing. | 我们就得从这里彻底消失 |
[11:13] | Oh, come. You knew this day was coming. | 拜托 你早就知道这一天会到来的 |
[11:17] | Now, she’s had you all to herself for a year. | 她已经独占了你一整年了 |
[11:20] | I want you back. I miss you. | 我想要你回到我身边 我好想你 |
[11:26] | Besides, I think it’s mean, what you’re doing to her. | 况且 我觉得你对她做的事情很过分 |
[11:28] | What I’m doing to her? Whose idea was this? | 我对她做了什么 这一切都是谁的主意 |
[11:30] | Oh, I told you to get information from her, | 我只是叫你从她那套点消息出来 |
[11:32] | not propose marriage. | 我可没叫你和她求婚 |
[11:33] | If I leave now, she’ll be suspicious. | 我现在离开的话 她会有所怀疑的 |
[11:36] | She’ll be heartbroken. | 她会心碎不已 |
[11:37] | Her firm will be destabilized, | 她的公司就会动荡 |
[11:38] | and they’ll never see us coming. | 他们就再也抓不到我们了 |
[11:41] | You have 24 hours. | 你有24小时的时间去办 |
[11:42] | That’s not enough time. | 这么点时间不够 |
[11:43] | You won’t be doing it alone. | 不会让你一个人去办的 |
[11:44] | I’ve asked Reggie to help you. | 我已经叫瑞吉来帮你了 |
[11:47] | I’m not just gonna help you. I’m gonna do it for you. | 我不仅准备帮你 我还准备替你代劳 |
[11:50] | You’re gonna extract me from my own con? | 你要把我从我自己设的局里弄走吗 |
[11:51] | Yes, I am, and do you know why? | 是的 就是这样 你知道为什么吗 |
[11:53] | Because you don’t trust me to do it. | 因为你不相信我能办好 |
[11:55] | No! ‘Cause I love you. | 不 因为我爱你 |
[11:57] | All right, Reggie, I think that’s — | 好了 瑞吉 我觉得这 |
[11:58] | No, no, you’re so good. You’re so method that, | 不不 你是顶尖高手 你手段极其高明 |
[12:01] | when you take on a con, you become that guy. | 每次你设局 就能成为要扮演的那个人 |
[12:03] | I mean, look at you. | 我的意思是 你看你自己 |
[12:04] | You have become this fine, upstanding citizen, | 你成为了现在这个正直可敬的模范公民 |
[12:07] | who all he wants to do is marry the redheaded lady detective | 脑子里一心想着要迎娶那位红发女侦探 |
[12:11] | and settle down. | 然后和她过一辈子 |
[12:14] | You are not that guy. | 你并不是你所扮演的那个人 |
[12:17] | You think I don’t know about your little game? | 你以为我不知道你的小游戏吗 |
[12:20] | “Are you ready to play?” | “你准备好开始玩了吗” |
[12:23] | It’s not just your life you’re playing with here, Ben. | 这牵扯到的不仅仅是你的生活 本 |
[12:29] | So, tomorrow morning, after you kiss her goodbye, | 所以明早你跟她吻别之后 |
[12:34] | I’m gonna let myself into her house, | 我就进到她家 |
[12:36] | and I will make every trace of you disappear… | 帮你销声匿迹 |
[12:42] | DNA, fingerprints, all of it… | DNA 指纹 各种 |
[12:46] | Gone, | 全部抹掉 |
[12:46] | like Christopher Hall never existed… | 像是克里斯托弗·霍尔不存在一样 |
[12:51] | which he never did… | 事实也确实如此 |
[12:53] | right? | 是吧 |
[13:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:02] | It’s a very simple, tasteful, white dress. | 一条十分简约有品的白裙子 |
[13:05] | You gonna put it on for me, give me a little private show? | 你要穿上给我看看吗 |
[13:08] | I thought you no longer believed in the institution of marriage. | 我以为你不再相信婚姻制度了呢 |
[13:11] | I believe in the institution of a fine, well-tailored garment | 不论如何 做工精细剪裁得体的服装 |
[13:13] | no matter what the occasion. | 我总是相信的 |
[13:14] | Try it on. | 试试看 |
[13:16] | No. | 不 |
[13:16] | You know you want to. | 你想穿的 |
[13:17] | Val. | 小瓦 |
[13:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | But between the cake and the dress, | 撇开蛋糕和裙子 |
[13:26] | somebody doesn’t seem very excited about her wedding. | 有人看上去像是对婚礼不怎么期待 |
[13:29] | Can I tell you something? | 跟你说 |
[13:30] | – What? – I’m not. | -什么 -我不期待 |
[13:32] | I’m excited to be married. | 我很期待结婚 |
[13:34] | I just kind of hate weddings. | 我就是有点讨厌婚礼 |
[13:37] | You hated my wedding? | 你讨厌我的婚礼吗 |
[13:38] | No! I hated me at – your wedding — at any wedding. | 不 我讨厌在你的婚礼上的我 所有婚礼 |
[13:42] | I’m terrible at them. | 我最不擅长应付这种场合 |
[13:43] | I never know what to do at a weddings | 我不知道在婚礼上该做些什么 |
[13:44] | except drink too much and sleep with inappropriate people | 除了喝太多和跟不合适的人上床之外 |
[13:47] | which you’re not allowed to do at your own wedding. | 但你又不能在你自己的婚礼上做这些 |
[13:49] | Who did you sleep with at my wedding? | 你在我婚礼上跟谁上床了 |
[13:51] | No one. | 没人 |
[13:52] | Bartender. | 酒保 |
[13:55] | Which is proof that I am terrible at weddings. | 所以我说我最不擅长参加婚礼了 |
[13:58] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[13:58] | Sounds like you had more fun at my wedding than I did. | 听起来在我婚礼上你比我玩得开心 |
[14:04] | And if you really hated weddings… | 如果你真的讨厌婚礼 |
[14:07] | you would have never bought yourself this dress. | 你就不会给你自己买这条裙子 |
[14:10] | It is a good dress. | 是这裙子好看 |
[14:34] | Alice, honey, you home? | 爱丽丝 亲爱的 你在家吗 |
[14:36] | Just a sec! Don’t come in! | 等等 别进来 |
[14:38] | Go away! Don’t look. | 走开 别看 |
[14:40] | It’s bad luck. | 兆头不好 |
[14:44] | Honey, please. | 亲爱的 |
[14:50] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[15:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:17] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[15:21] | you should take it off… | 你现在应该 |
[15:25] | …right now. | 脱了它 |
[16:09] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[16:17] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事要和你说 |
[16:27] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[16:42] | You know what I want to do? | 你知道我想做什么吗 |
[16:44] | I want to run away. | 我想跟你私奔 |
[16:45] | – What? – So let’s do it. | -什么 -我们私奔吧 |
[16:46] | – What? – Let’s go away. | -什么 -我们走吧 |
[16:48] | We’ll go to City Hall, and we’ll get married. | 我们去市政厅 登记结婚 |
[16:50] | Then we’ll get on a plane, and we will just go. | 然后我们搭个飞机 私奔 |
[16:52] | We’ll go wherever you want to go. | 你想去哪我们就去哪 |
[16:54] | You want to go to the Riviera? We’ll go to the Riviera. | 你想去里维埃拉 我们就去里维埃拉 |
[16:56] | You want to go to the Serengeti, the Swiss Alps — You name it. | 想去塞伦盖蒂还是阿尔卑斯 你说就行 |
[16:59] | Okay? We’ll go where no one can find us. | 好吗 我们去没人能找到我们的地方 |
[17:01] | Where is this coming from? | 这是怎么了 |
[17:02] | I just — I want you. | 我只是 我想要你 |
[17:05] | That’s it. I want you. | 就是这样 我想要你 |
[17:08] | I don’t need the rest of it. | 其他的我都不需要 |
[17:08] | I don’t want the rest of it, any of it. | 别的我都不要 |
[17:11] | But we have to go now. We have to leave today. | 但我们必须现在走 今天就得动身 |
[17:13] | Sweetheart, I can’t just go. | 宝贝 我不能就这么走了 |
[17:15] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[17:16] | I have this case. | 我手头还有案子 |
[17:17] | Yes, you can. You can do this. | 不 你可以的 你可以放手 |
[17:19] | We can do this. | 我们可以一起做到 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:28] | The minute I catch this guy, I’m all yours. | 等我抓到这家伙 我就跟你走 |
[17:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:45] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[18:01] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[18:05] | Bye. | 走了 |
[18:17] | Mr. X has hit us three times in the last nine months, | X先生九个月以来得手了三次 |
[18:20] | the same crime done in the same way | 采用相同手法作案 |
[18:22] | and always within a few hours of sending us the same note — | 并且总在几小时之前给我们发信息 |
[18:24] | “Are you ready to play?” | “你准备好开始玩了吗” |
[18:25] | So I’m thinking this guy either wants to get caught | 所以 我觉得这家伙要么想被抓到 |
[18:28] | or he really loves playing this game. | 要么他真的很喜欢这场游戏 |
[18:31] | But games have rules. | 可是凡是游戏必有规则 |
[18:32] | So, if we can figure out what his rules are, | 所以 如果我们能破解他的规则 |
[18:35] | we may actually stand a chance of catching him. | 我们也许真能看准机会抓到他 |
[18:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:42] | Christopher asked me to elope this morning. | 克里斯托弗今早叫我私奔 |
[18:44] | – He what? – Oh, my gosh, Alice. | -他说什么 -我的天啊 爱丽丝 |
[18:46] | Yeah. He wanted me to just get on a plane with him | 没错 他想让我和他一起登上飞机 |
[18:49] | and go to the Alps. | 直接去阿尔卑斯 |
[18:50] | And you didn’t go? | 而你没走 |
[18:51] | I have a job. | 我有工作啊 |
[18:52] | Oh, get out right now. | 现在就滚 |
[18:54] | Val. | 小瓦 |
[18:54] | I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[18:57] | Honey…he asked you to marry him on an Alp. | 亲爱的 他想让你在阿尔卑斯山上嫁给他 |
[19:03] | You’ve reached Christopher Hall. | 我是克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[19:05] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[19:06] | How do you feel about the Palace Hotel in Gstaad? | 你觉得格施塔德[瑞士]的皇宫酒店怎么样 |
[19:09] | I’m going home to pack. Call me. | 我要回家收拾了 打给我 |
[20:03] | You’ve reached Christopher Hall. | 我是克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[20:04] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[20:12] | I’m sorry. The number you have reached has been disconnected. | 对不起 您拨打的用户暂时无法接通 |
[20:21] | He’s gone. Christopher is gone. | 他走了 克里斯托弗走了 |
[20:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:25] | His clothes, his shampoo, his toothbrush, everything. | 他的衣服 沐浴露 牙刷 所有东西 |
[20:29] | I’m at his office now. | 我现在在他办公室 |
[20:51] | Gone. | 都不见了 |
[20:59] | I gave him all of my money, | 我把全部家产给了他 |
[21:00] | $1.4 million, | 140万 |
[21:02] | my entire life savings. | 我毕生的积蓄 |
[21:04] | I didn’t give it to the Realtor. | 我没有交给房产经纪人 |
[21:06] | I gave it to him. | 我给了他 |
[21:07] | What is wrong with me? | 我是不是傻 |
[21:09] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 不是你的错 |
[21:10] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 不是你的错 |
[21:11] | This guy was good…like, really good. | 他真的…很厉害 |
[21:13] | – Danny — – His entire web presence is gone — | -丹尼 -他的全部网络信息都消失了… |
[21:16] | no archived search items, no photos. | 没有存档收索项 没有照片 |
[21:18] | I don’t even know how to start investigating. | 我都不知道该怎么着手调查 |
[21:19] | I have photos. | 我有照片的 |
[21:22] | I have photos. | 我有照片的 |
[21:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:36] | He never looks at the camera. | 他照相从不看相机 |
[21:39] | He was hiding the entire time. | 他至始至终都在隐瞒 |
[21:43] | Would this help? | 要一醉解千愁吗 |
[21:44] | Thank you, Sophie. | 谢谢你 苏菲 |
[21:54] | Do you want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[21:55] | Do you want me to come with you? | 你想让我陪你吗 |
[21:56] | No. I want to find him. | 不 我要找到他 |
[21:58] | We will. | 我们会找到他的 |
[22:00] | I want to do it today, now. | 我想要今天 现在就找到 |
[22:05] | This is what we do, right? | 这不就是我们的工作吗 |
[22:08] | So… | 所以 |
[22:11] | what do we know about Christopher Hall? | 关于克里斯托弗·霍尔 我们知道什么 |
[22:22] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[22:24] | We know nothing about Christopher Hall | 我们根本不了解克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[22:26] | because Christopher Hall doesn’t exist. | 因为他不存在 |
[22:32] | Maybe start with what you do know. | 或许从你知道的开始比较好 |
[22:36] | How did you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[22:41] | He came in as a client. | 他假扮客户来拜访 |
[22:43] | He said that Seth Hamilton recommended us. | 他说塞思·汉密尔顿推荐我们 |
[22:46] | Alice is our lead investigator. | 爱丽丝是我们的首席调查员 |
[22:48] | Valerie actually runs the company | 实际上公司是由瓦莱丽管理的 |
[22:49] | so I can be out in the field. | 这样我就能出外勤 |
[22:51] | We’re private investigators, but we — | 我们是私人侦探 但我们 |
[22:53] | We also provide personal and corporate security. | 我们也提供个人与企业安保服务 |
[22:56] | Which is what you’re doing for Seth. | 就像是你们给塞思的服务 |
[22:57] | And a number of high-profile clients. | 还有许多知名度高的客户 |
[23:01] | The guy’s last V.C. Deal was worth $400 million. | 他上次的创业基金交易价值四亿美金 |
[23:05] | He’s going with another firm. | 他选了另一间公司 |
[23:07] | – What? – Did he say why? | -什么 -他有说原因吗 |
[23:09] | He said that we’re not a good fit. | 他说我们不适合他 |
[23:20] | Ms. Vaughan. This is a coincidence. | 沃恩小姐 真是太巧了 |
[23:22] | It’s not, actually. | 其实不是巧合 |
[23:24] | I made a few calls, – found out where you were dining | 我打了几通电话 得知你用餐的地点 |
[23:26] | and that you were dining alone, so I thought — | 而且你独自用餐 所以我想 |
[23:28] | You thought you’d demonstrate | 你想展现 |
[23:29] | your firm’s investigative prowess? | 你们公司的调查实力 |
[23:31] | Is that how you landed Seth Hamilton? | 你是这样争取到塞思·汉密尔顿的生意吗 |
[23:32] | I didn’t have to do much. | 我不用做很多调查 |
[23:34] | Your secretary is very chatty. | 你的秘书非常健谈 |
[23:35] | She’s not gonna be my secretary much longer. | 她很快就不会是我的秘书了 |
[23:37] | Our firm is happy to vet new candidates for you… | 我们公司很乐意帮你找新的秘书人选 |
[23:40] | unless, of course, you think we’re aren’t a good fit. | 除非你认为我们公司不适合你 |
[23:44] | Will the lady be joining? | 这位女士也一起用餐吗 |
[23:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:52] | You really should have let me pay for dinner. | 你真该让我付晚餐的钱 |
[23:53] | If I’d let you pay, | 如果我让你付钱 |
[23:54] | it would make this next part of the conversation… | 那会让接下来的对话 |
[23:58] | very uncomfortable. | 非常难堪 |
[24:00] | You’re going with the other firm. | 你要选另一间公司 |
[24:02] | May I ask why? | 我能问原因吗 |
[24:03] | There’s a conflict of interest. | 有利益冲突 |
[24:04] | What’s the conflict? | 什么样的冲突 |
[24:06] | I am interested in seeing one of the partners | 我很想跟其中一位合伙人 |
[24:09] | outside the office. | 发展私人关系 |
[24:10] | Is it Danny? | 是丹尼吗 |
[24:12] | Because Danny’s only an associate. | 丹尼只是助理 |
[24:14] | It’s not Danny. | 不是丹尼 |
[24:19] | Unless you think we’re not a good fit. | 除非你觉得我们不适合彼此 |
[24:23] | It was a textbook con. I approached him. | 这是一种典型的诈骗 让我自己接近他 |
[24:25] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:26] | A con man never approaches a mark. | 骗子不会自己接近目标 |
[24:27] | He creates a situation where the mark approaches him, | 他会制造情境让目标自己接近他 |
[24:30] | where the mark wants something from him. | 因为目标想从他身上取得某些东西 |
[24:31] | I wanted his firm’s business. | 我想要拿到他公司的生意 |
[24:33] | And because we ended up dating, he never became a client, | 因为我们交往了 他没有成为客户 |
[24:35] | so we never really vetted him. | 所以我们没有认真调查过他 |
[24:36] | There was no need. He seemed perfect. | 当时不需要调查他 他看起来很完美 |
[24:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:44] | Aw, don’t be. | 不用道歉 |
[24:45] | I am sick of eating in restaurants, | 我对在餐厅吃饭感到厌烦了 |
[24:47] | and you know how much I hate other people. | 你知道我多讨厌其他人 |
[24:52] | Is that it? | 就是它吗 |
[25:00] | Well, you’re right. That is amazing. | 你说得对 真的很美 |
[25:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:07] | Well, I’ve been wondering what to get you | 我一直在想要买什么给你当 |
[25:09] | – for a wedding present. – Oh, come on. | -结婚礼物 -拜托 |
[25:10] | It’s a museum piece. It’s worth a fortune. | 这是博物馆馆藏 价值连城 |
[25:13] | Even you can’t afford it. | 即使是你也买不起 |
[25:15] | You really like it? | 你真喜欢吗 |
[25:20] | I know exactly how he feels. | 我完全能体会他的感觉 |
[25:28] | No, you work. I’ll be right over there. | 你忙吧 我就在边上 |
[25:33] | A con man gives and gives. He never takes — | 为了建立信任 让目标产生依赖 |
[25:36] | to establish trust and make the mark dependent on him | 骗子会不断给予 却什么都不要 |
[25:38] | so the mark keeps coming back. | 让目标越陷越深 |
[25:40] | He never asks for anything… | 他从没提过任何要求 |
[25:43] | so you give him everything. | 于是你什么都给了他 |
[25:52] | Ms. Vaughan, I thought you had work to do. | 沃恩女士 我还以为你有活要干呢 |
[26:01] | The whole time you were together, | 你们相处的整个过程中 |
[26:02] | he never asked you for anything? | 他什么要求都没提过吗 |
[26:03] | Not that I can remember. | 我印象中没有 |
[26:04] | He did, though. | 他还是提过要求的 |
[26:05] | He asked you to marry him. | 他向你求婚了 |
[26:12] | They’re so young. | 他们多年轻啊 |
[26:13] | Maybe you have to be that young to do it… | 或许也只有年轻人才会结婚吧 |
[26:15] | to think it’s all gonna work out. | 觉得世上存在美满姻缘 |
[26:17] | Are we that old and jaded? | 你就那么老成现实吗 |
[26:18] | Well, I am. | 确实是 |
[26:19] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:28] | You ever want to get married? | 你想过结婚吗 |
[26:30] | Mm… yeah. | 想过 |
[26:32] | – Yeah? – I mean, in theory. | -想过吗 -理论上考虑过 |
[26:34] | I guess I just never met the right guy. | 我想只是没遇上合适的人 |
[26:37] | I’ll try not to take that personally. | 我尽量不把这话当成在针对我 |
[26:38] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我没说你 |
[26:41] | So, if I were the right guy, you would marry me. | 那假如我是真命天子 你就会嫁给我 |
[26:45] | You wouldn’t? | 不会吗 |
[26:46] | – No. That’s not what I’m saying. – So you would. | -我不是那意思 -这么说你会喽 |
[26:50] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:53] | What about me? | 我什么 |
[26:54] | – Would you? – Would I what? | -你会吗 -我会什么 |
[26:57] | Marry me. | 娶我 |
[26:58] | Did you just ask me to marry you? | 你这是向我求婚吗 |
[27:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[27:01] | You did. | 你向我求婚了 |
[27:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:05] | No. It’s all right. | 没事 无妨 |
[27:07] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[27:10] | Well, let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下吧 |
[27:13] | I proposed to myself. | 我主动求婚了 |
[27:15] | Can I ask a thing? | 能问件事吗 |
[27:17] | Why would a con artist target a private investigator, | 为什么一个行骗高手会盯上私家侦探 |
[27:19] | the one person most likely to bring him down? | 这个最可能扳倒他的人下手 |
[27:26] | Danny, check our security protocols. | 丹尼 查看我们的安全协议 |
[27:29] | What am I looking for? | 要我看什么 |
[27:30] | Anything, any irregularities. | 都看 看有无异常 |
[27:32] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[27:33] | I’m thinking it wasn’t me he was after. | 我在想他的目标不是我 |
[27:34] | It was our clients. | 而是我们的客户 |
[27:37] | That’s how he stayed one step ahead of us the whole time. | 难怪他总能抢先一步 |
[27:40] | He knew everything about me, about us. | 他早就对我 对我们了如指掌 |
[27:44] | Christopher is Mr. X. | 克里斯托弗就是X先生 |
[27:48] | Our security protocols have been changed. | 我们的安全协议被改了 |
[27:51] | We’ve been hacked. | 我们被黑了 |
[27:54] | We are confident we’ll be able to meet | 我们确信这个月 |
[27:56] | the payment schedule this month. | 肯定能按期付款 |
[27:59] | Yes, I know what the penalty is, | 当然 我清楚有什么惩罚 |
[28:01] | but I can assure you we will absolutely | 但我向你保证交割日当天 |
[28:03] | make our delivery date. | 我们肯定能付款 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:06] | You took everything? | 你全都拿走了吗 |
[28:08] | I took everything. | 我都拿走了 |
[28:26] | He took everything — | 他全拿走了 |
[28:26] | our log-ins, passwords, security codes. | 我们的登录权限 密码和安全码 |
[28:28] | Everything he’d need to drain our clients’ accounts. | 能榨干我们客户账户所需的一切 |
[28:31] | Then why hasn’t he done it yet? Look. | 那为什么他还没行动 你们看 |
[28:33] | There’s no online activity, | 没有任何网络活动 |
[28:34] | and he hasn’t touched the accounts. | 而且他还没利用这些账户 |
[28:35] | And I’ve re-encrypted our data | 我重新加密了我们的数据 |
[28:36] | so the codes he stole won’t do him any good. | 所以他偷到的数据没有任何价值了 |
[28:39] | So, can we start drinking now? | 我们现在可以开始喝酒吗 |
[28:41] | Alice and I still have a few hundred phone calls to make tonight. | 爱丽丝和我今晚还有几百个电话得打 |
[28:44] | No, Val. | 不 小瓦 |
[28:45] | If we tell our clients, they will fire us. | 如果我们告诉客户 他们就会解雇我们 |
[28:47] | Nobody stays with a security firm that has been hacked. | 没人愿意雇一家被黑了的安全公司 |
[28:49] | We have an obligation to our clients. | 我们有义务告诉客户 |
[28:52] | Yes, but Christopher hasn’t actually used | 没错 但克里斯托弗实际上还没利用 |
[28:53] | any of the information he stole. | 任何他偷到的信息 |
[28:54] | All of which is obsolete now. | 而且那些信息现在已经没用了 |
[28:56] | So, why don’t we continue to monitor the accounts, | 所以我们为什么不继续监控这些账户 |
[28:58] | and then when Christopher makes his move, we’ll be there. | 这样克里斯托弗行动的时候我们就能在场 |
[29:00] | Allie, we were there the last time Christopher made his move. | 爱丽 上一次他行动的时候我们就在场 |
[29:03] | But we know who he is now. | 但我们现在知道他是谁 |
[29:05] | We know who we’re looking for. | 我们知道目标是谁 |
[29:51] | So, I took all of our Mr. X stuff, | 我把所有X先生的资料 |
[29:53] | and I put it into a comprehensive Christopher Hall timeline. | 对应到了克里斯托弗·霍尔的时间线里 |
[29:55] | Guys, there’s a Jules Dao here to see you. | 有一位叫朱尔斯·达奥的来见你们 |
[29:58] | Jules Dao? | 朱尔斯·达奥 |
[29:59] | No idea. | 不认识 |
[30:00] | He says he’s from the FBI. | 他说他是联调局的 |
[30:02] | At least, I think that’s what he said. | 至少我认为他说的是这个意思 |
[30:03] | He has a really strong French accent. | 他法国口音真的很重 |
[30:04] | Okay, thanks, Robin. We’ll be right out. | 谢谢 罗宾 我们立刻去 |
[30:08] | Did you tell anyone about the hack? | 你告诉任何人我们被黑了吗 |
[30:10] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[30:11] | Because if the feds know, then our clients know. | 联调局如果知道了 我们的客户也就知道了 |
[30:12] | Maybe the feds should know. Maybe they could actually help us. | 或许应该告诉联调局 说不定能帮我们 |
[30:14] | I don’t think he’s here to help us. | 我认为他来这里不是要帮我们 |
[30:15] | He might be here to arrest us. | 有可能是来逮捕我们的 |
[30:16] | We didn’t call the clients. | 我们没有通知客户 |
[30:17] | We’re gonna look like co-conspirators. | 我们看上去算是同谋了 |
[30:20] | Okay, just don’t say anything. | 好了 什么都别说 |
[30:22] | – Just let me do the talking. – Okay. | -我来和他谈 -行 |
[30:31] | Jules Dao? | 朱尔斯·达奥 |
[30:32] | Alice Vaughan. | 爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[30:34] | This is my partner, Valerie Anderson. | 这是我的合伙人 瓦莱丽·安德森 |
[30:36] | Jules Dao. | 朱尔斯·达奥 |
[30:37] | From the FBI? | 联调局的吗 |
[30:39] | Well, Interpol originally, now the FBI. | 以前是国际刑警 现在在联调局 |
[30:42] | What the hell is that accent? | 他的口音是怎么回事 |
[30:44] | French and African. | 法非口音 |
[30:48] | Burkina Faso. | 布基纳法索[非洲国家] |
[30:49] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:50] | I’m reading his lips. | 我在读他的唇语 |
[30:56] | I’ve come to ask for your assistance in finding this man. | 我来是想请你们帮忙寻找这个人 |
[31:00] | He is wanted for intellectual property theft, | 他涉嫌剽窃知识产权 |
[31:04] | burglary…fraud. | 盗窃和诈骗 |
[31:07] | We have no clear photos, nor do we have a name, | 我们既没有清晰的照片也没有名字 |
[31:10] | but I’ve tracked him across Europe for two years, | 但我追踪他两年 横跨整个欧洲 |
[31:13] | and now I believe he’s here and that you are tracking him, too. | 我认为他现在在这里而且你们也在追踪他 |
[31:20] | He stole nearly $5 million from two of your clients this year. | 今年他从你们的两个客户那里偷了近五百万 |
[31:23] | Actually — | 实际上 |
[31:24] | You think the man you’re looking for | 你认为你在寻找的人 |
[31:25] | is the man we’re looking for? | 就是我们在寻找的那个人 |
[31:26] | And I was hoping we could work together. | 而且我希望我们可以合作 |
[31:29] | Unfortunately, we can’t disclose any client information | 不幸的是没有客户的允许 |
[31:33] | without consulting them first. | 我们不能透露任何客户信息 |
[31:37] | So… | 所以 |
[31:40] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:44] | But, please, the sooner we talk, the better for all of us. | 但是我们越快合作 结果对我们双方越好 |
[31:59] | We should have told him. | 我们应该告诉他 |
[32:00] | – Val. – He’s been after Christopher for years. | -小瓦 -他追捕克里斯托弗这么久 |
[32:03] | He can help us. | 他能帮助我们 |
[32:04] | I am not going to sit in his supervisor’s office | 我可不想坐在他上级的办公室 |
[32:10] | telling a roomful of smug FBI agents what happened to me… | 跟满屋自大的联调局探员讲述我的遭遇… |
[32:15] | what I let happen to me. | 我自己惹的麻烦 |
[32:17] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[32:26] | Just give me till the end of the day. | 再给我一天时间 |
[32:28] | I’ll find something. | 我会有所发现的 |
[33:57] | Now are you ready to talk? | 现在可以谈谈了吧 |
[34:08] | You’ve been following me? | 你一直跟着我 |
[34:11] | Was that his car? | 这是他的车吗 |
[34:16] | Who is he to you? | 你跟他什么关系 |
[34:19] | Did he take something from you? | 他是不是从你这拿走了什么 |
[34:25] | If you tell me, I can help you. | 如果你告诉我 我能帮你 |
[34:29] | You can’t help me, Agent Dao. | 你帮不了我 达奥探员 |
[34:42] | So, what do we know? | 我们掌握哪些信息 |
[34:43] | We know Christopher stole our security data, | 我们知道克里斯托弗偷走了我们的安全数据 |
[34:45] | our clients’ data. | 我们客户的数据 |
[34:46] | All of which we’ve changed. | 我们已经改了所有数据 |
[34:47] | But he had to know we were gonna change it, right? | 但他肯定已经料到我们会改写 对吧 |
[34:49] | So, why steal it? | 那他为什么还要偷 |
[34:50] | Maybe that’s not what he was after. | 也许他要的不是这些数据 |
[34:51] | What else did he get? | 他还得到了什么 |
[34:52] | Everything — all our contacts, e-mails, calendars. | 一切信息 所有的联系人 邮件 日程 |
[34:55] | So he knows who our clients are. | 他知道我们有哪些客户 |
[34:56] | But he’s always known who our clients are. | 可他一直都知道我们的客户都有谁 |
[34:58] | He got to us through Seth Hamilton. | 他是通过塞思·汉密尔顿找到我们的 |
[35:01] | What if he didn’t? | 也许事实并非如此 |
[35:03] | What if he’s getting to Seth through us? | 也许他打算通过我们接近塞思 |
[35:09] | I don’t know how I didn’t see it before. | 我之前怎么没想到 |
[35:11] | Tonight Seth Hamilton will announce a new technology | 今晚 塞思·汉密尔顿将会宣布一项新发明 |
[35:14] | that will generate billions of dollars. | 一项价值数十亿美元的发明 |
[35:16] | Christopher is going to steal it, | 克里斯托弗肯定要偷走它 |
[35:19] | and I know how he’s gonna do it. | 我知道他打算怎么下手 |
[35:25] | We vetted everyone invited to the launch tonight. | 我们审核过参加今晚发布会的所有嘉宾 |
[35:28] | Christopher is gonna use the information that he stole | 克里斯托弗会利用他从我们这盗取的信息 |
[35:31] | from us to become one of those people… | 伪装成其中一位… |
[35:34] | giving him direct access to one of our biggest clients. | 这样就能和我们最大的客户之一面谈了 |
[35:37] | Seth Hamilton? Andrew Merrick. | 塞思·汉密尔顿 我是安德鲁·梅里克 |
[35:40] | I — Dr. Merrick? | 梅里克博士 |
[35:42] | This is — I thought — | 这真是…我还以为… |
[35:44] | I-I was told you couldn’t make it. | 我以为您不会出席了 |
[35:45] | My trip to Stockholm was postponed. | 我去斯德哥尔摩的行程延期了 |
[35:47] | I hope it’s all right. | 希望这不会太唐突 |
[35:47] | Of course. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. | 没关系 能见到您真是太荣幸了 |
[35:51] | From what my advisors tell me, | 从顾问告诉我的情况来看 |
[35:52] | the pleasure is about to be mine. | 感到荣幸的应该是我 |
[35:54] | Uh, would you like to see for yourself? | 您想亲眼看看吗 |
[35:56] | Please. | 好的 |
[35:58] | So, you studied with Professor Gavalas? | 您和加瓦拉斯教授是同窗 |
[36:01] | I did. | 是的 |
[36:03] | A long time ago, back in 1992. | 很久以前了 1992年的时候 |
[36:05] | Oh, wow. What was he like in ’92? | 天啊 他92年的时候什么样 |
[36:10] | Well… | 这个吗… |
[36:13] | I remember he never tired of telling me | 我就记得他一直在跟我说 |
[36:14] | how little I actually knew about chemical engineering. | 我对化学工程的了解太肤浅了 |
[36:18] | He still says that to me. | 他到现在还这么评价我 |
[36:20] | Oh, sorry. Would you mind? | 不好意思 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[36:22] | You might want to take off your shoes. | 您也许应该把鞋子脱掉 |
[36:29] | I wasn’t looking for investors at first. | 起初我没打算找投资人 |
[36:31] | But without them, a scalable version would take years. | 但没有投资人 想取得进展要花好多年时间 |
[36:34] | And, as you know, with the drought, | 然而 如您所知 面临干旱 |
[36:36] | we don’t have years. | 我们等不了那么多年 |
[36:39] | Super-easy to use. | 使用超级方便 |
[36:42] | The membrane– removes all the salt and dirt | 里面的薄膜 能滤掉所有的盐分和杂质 |
[36:47] | and whatever we’ve been poisoning the fish with… | 以及人类对海洋生物造成的毒性污染… |
[36:52] | allowing you…to drink it. | 从而供人类…饮用 |
[36:59] | I’ll go first if you want. | 您不放心的话我先喝 |
[37:00] | No, no, no. I believe you. | 不 不 不 我相信你 |
[37:07] | A free-radical graft polymerization | 将自由基聚合物 |
[37:08] | of acrylic acid on a ceramic membrane. | 丙烯酸加入到陶瓷膜中 |
[37:11] | The secret formula. | 秘密配方 |
[37:12] | Can I show you the specs? | 不如给你看看具体参数吧 |
[37:13] | Please. | 好啊 |
[37:19] | Sir, they’re ready. | 先生 他们准备好了 |
[37:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:23] | I hate having to play host. | 我真是讨厌做东道主 |
[37:25] | All right. Give me 10 minutes? | 好吧 能等我十分钟吗 |
[37:26] | Take all the time you need. | 你慢慢来 |
[37:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:30] | Oh, allow me. | 我来吧 |
[37:31] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | But I made the drive again a couple years ago. | 但是几年前我驱车重游 |
[37:47] | And this time, I couldn’t stop thinking that I was in trouble. | 但这一次 我一直在想我陷入了困境 |
[37:51] | We are in trouble. | 我们都陷入了困境 |
[37:53] | The drought is crippling our state. | 干旱在一点一点吞噬我们的国家 |
[37:55] | So I thought, “Why not let our state cripple the drought?” | 所以我想”为什么不让我们的国家制住旱情呢” |
[38:02] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[38:03] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[38:04] | Partnering with a desalination research team… | 于是我和一个海水淡化小组合作 |
[38:06] | Good. Cause I am single-handedly | 很好 不枉我单枪匹马 |
[38:08] | setting back the race in this outfit. | 穿着这套制服为你拖延时间 |
[38:10] | Meet you out front. | 前厅见 |
[38:12] | …I began work on Seaclarity | 四年前 我在 |
[38:14] | at my lab in Santa Monica four years ago, | 圣莫妮卡的实验室中开始研究海水淡化 |
[38:16] | drawing inspiration from the nicitating membranes | 从鱼类和爬行类的代谢膜中 |
[38:18] | found in fish and reptiles. | 取得灵感 |
[38:20] | Acrylic acid on a ceramic membrane, | 在陶瓷膜中加入丙烯酸 |
[38:23] | we can successfully filter out salt, dirt, | 我们可以成功滤掉盐分 杂质 |
[38:26] | and all other saltwater particles into clean, | 将所有的海水变为干净的 |
[38:28] | drinkable H20! | 可饮用水 |
[38:36] | – Uh, sorry, everybody. – What the hell? | -很抱歉 各位 -怎么回事 |
[38:37] | It looks like, uh, we seem to have blown a fuse here. | 我们好像 烧坏了保险丝 |
[38:40] | Uh, one second. | 稍等一下 |
[38:41] | Just keep drinking. I’m sure everything will be fine. | 喝点酒 我相信很快就会没事的 |
[38:45] | Check the house. Make sure we’ve got the exits covered. | 检查整幢房子 确认我们看住了所有出口 |
[39:00] | You almost got us caught. | 你差点害我们被抓 |
[39:01] | You stood there like you were about to ask her to dance. | 你站在那儿好像要请她跳一支舞似的 |
[39:05] | I was looking for an escape route. | 我是在找逃跑路线 |
[39:06] | You were looking at her, and you need to stop. | 你是在看她 你不能再这样下去了 |
[39:10] | If Margot finds out… | 如果玛格特发现了… |
[39:13] | You know how she is, Ben. | 你知道她是什么人 本 |
[39:16] | She’ll kill both of you. | 她会把你们俩都杀了 |
[39:18] | No, she won’t. | 不 她不会的 |
[39:21] | She’ll have you do it. | 她会让你下手 |
[39:32] | – What’s our status? – We’re in. | -进展怎么样 -我们进去了 |
[39:34] | What does that mean? What is she doing? | 什么意思 她在干什么 |
[39:35] | She’s a hacker. She’s hacking. | 她是一名黑客 她正在入侵 |
[39:37] | I thought she was a lawyer. | 我以为她不是一名律师吗 |
[39:38] | A lawyer who worked for Anonymous. | 一个为匿名者工作的律师 |
[39:40] | I asked her to build a backup plan | 我要她在我们给塞思的 |
[39:41] | into the thumb drive we gave Seth. | 优盘上建一个后备计划 |
[39:43] | Isn’t hacking illegal, counselor? | 入侵他人是违法的吧 律师 |
[39:44] | Not if I’m just taking back what was ours in the first place. | 如果只是夺回本来就属于我们的东西的话就不算 |
[39:52] | I don’t understand. What’s happening? | 我不明白 怎么回事 |
[40:00] | What’s happening is we just got conned. | 总的来说就是我们被骗了 |
[40:04] | How? | 怎么会 |
[40:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[40:07] | They hit all our offshore accounts | 他们清空了我们所有海外账户 |
[40:09] | and left us with nothing… not a cent. | 什么都没给我们留 一分钱都没有 |
[40:12] | And our benefactor is expecting payment. | 我们的投资商还指望我们赶紧给钱呢 |
[40:14] | If we don’t pay… | 如果我们付不出钱 |
[40:20] | Fix it. | 解决这件事 |
[41:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:05] | All right, Christopher. | 好吧 克里斯托弗 |
[42:08] | You want to play? | 你想玩 |
[42:10] | Let’s play. | 那就陪你玩 |